| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 | 
| [01:01] | Hey. I need a cab now. | 我要辆出租车. | 
| [01:03] | Here take a number. | 拿个号码. | 
| [01:05] | Never mind. | 不用了. | 
| [01:25] | Dispatch said hit-and-run. | 报告表明是肇事后逃走的. | 
| [01:28] | Paramedics called it in at 05:30. | 护理人员05:30到达. | 
| [01:30] | Concierge don’t recognize her as the guest of the hotel. | 酒店职员说她不是酒店的客. | 
| [01:32] | They eye-witnessed the incident? / Heard it. | 他们目击事故发生么? / 听到了. | 
| [01:34] | – Nobody saw a car. – Well the car definitely saw her. | – 没有人看到车. – 但车肯定看到她了. | 
| [01:37] | Didn’t it Alexx? Pattern of injury? | 伤口是怎样的? | 
| [01:39] | 4000 pound vehicle against a skinny girl like this. | 瘦小的女孩被4000磅的车撞倒就是这样的了. | 
| [01:42] | Multiple points of impact. | 身上有多处撞伤. | 
| [01:44] | – Pedestrian rotation. – Being barefoot didn’t help. | – 这是人行道. – 赤脚对她不利. | 
| [01:47] | No friction to hold her in place. | 没有阻力使她保持平衡. | 
| [01:53] | Windshield glass. | 挡风玻璃. | 
| [01:57] | Tempered. | 是强化过的玻璃. | 
| [01:59] | Driver can’t tell you they didn’t know what they’d hit. | 这下司机不能说他不知道撞倒了什么了. | 
| [02:15] | Horatio? | |
| [02:17] | Alexx, take a look at these tread marks. | Alex, 看看这些轮胎痕. | 
| [02:19] | They go from black | 颜色由深转淡 | 
| [02:20] | to light and that is caused by what? | 这是由什么造成的? | 
| [02:22] | An acceleration. | 加速. | 
| [02:24] | Hit-and-run. | 肇事后逃走. | 
| [02:25] | Suspect was speeding away. | 嫌疑犯超速行驶逃跑. | 
| [02:27] | Nope. | 不是. | 
| [02:30] | Point of rest. | 看这轮胎痕. | 
| [02:31] | Point of impact right in front of that tread. | 是朝这女孩加速的. | 
| [02:35] | You telling me the driver meant to hit her? | 你是说驾驶者故意撞她的? | 
| [02:37] | I’m telling you that our hit-and-run | 这不是肇事逃跑. | 
| [02:39] | is now a murder. | 这是谋杀. | 
| [03:15] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/09/22 | 初次上映日 CBS: 2003/09/22 | 
| [03:16] | CSI:MiaMi 2】01 Blood Brothers | 2】01 嗜血的兄弟 | 
| [03:35] | What have we got, Tim? | 有什么发现么, Tim? | 
| [03:37] | Probably more than he can handle. | 也许他处理不来. | 
| [03:39] | Why don’t you let a car-man deal with the car incident there. | 为什么你不让交通事故组 来处理这次交通事故? | 
| [03:42] | Cause Most vehicular incidents are about trace. | 因为大多数交通事故都和痕迹学有关 | 
| [03:45] | Eric, Pink transmission fluid. | Eric, 粉红色的传输液. | 
| [03:48] | Guy’s got a leak. | 车内液体有泄漏. | 
| [03:50] | Tread. | 所以造成胎印. | 
| [03:52] | Tire’s fingerprints? | 轮胎花纹呢? | 
| [03:54] | Yeah that happens when the rubber doesn’t catch up with the wheel. | 那是因为轮胎橡皮跟不上轮子的转动. | 
| [04:00] | All four tires have the same pattern. | 4个轮胎都有相同的花纹. | 
| [04:02] | That’s gonna make the search more difficult. | 那会增加搜查难度. | 
| [04:04] | Unless you need something is the harder it is to find. | 不管怎样都要去查. | 
| [04:06] | Three sets of treads. | 有3组胎痕. | 
| [04:08] | The hit her | 撞到她 | 
| [04:09] | backed up | 倒车 | 
| [04:11] | and hit her again. | 再撞击一次. | 
| [04:13] | Guy wanted to make sure she was dead. | 那是要确定她已经死了. | 
| [04:15] | Whenever somebody tries to do a lot in a little time. | 当有人试着在短时间内做很多事的时候. | 
| [04:18] | Accidents happen. | 就会发生事故. | 
| [04:23] | Heat from the collision softened up the paint. | 碰撞产生的热量使油漆融化. | 
| [04:31] | Traces just as good as the smoking gun. | 痕迹就像刚开过的枪一样说明很多事情. | 
| [04:36] | Are we sure nobody saw anything? | 确定没有目击者么? | 
| [04:37] | Well we’re certainly not gonna trust the investigation to an eyewitness. | 我们当然不能相信目击者的证词. | 
| [04:41] | The only thing that matters is the evidence. | 唯一可靠的是证据. | 
| [04:44] | Let’s be thorough. | 彻底调查一遍. | 
| [04:46] | You got it. | 知道. | 
| [04:53] | How are we doing? | 有什么发现? | 
| [04:55] | No ID. | 没有身份证. | 
| [04:56] | But a handful of Benjamin’s in her pockets. | 但是口袋里有很多钱. | 
| [04:59] | You think she’s a pro? | 你认为她是妓女么? | 
| [05:00] | I was thinking maybe a SoBe call girl but everything about her says model. | 我一开始也以为是,但是所有迹象都表明 她是一个模特儿. | 
| [05:04] | Implants, collagen, rib removal, weight. Or lack of it. | 隆胸, 隆鼻, 移除肋骨, 体重. | 
| [05:08] | Barely out of your teens. | 才刚刚二十出头. | 
| [05:10] | You don’t belong here yet. | 你还不属于这里. | 
| [05:11] | Let’s notify Interpol. | 通知国际刑警. | 
| [05:15] | Most of these models are far nationals. Take a look at that. | 这些模特儿大多来自外国. 看看这个. | 
| [05:20] | Looks like glass. | 好像是玻璃. | 
| [05:27] | – Doesn’t look like windshield glass. – No, it’s not tempered. It’s blue. | – 看上去不像挡风玻璃. – 不是,没有强化过.是蓝色的. | 
| [05:31] | Maybe it’s from some type of bottle. | 也许是什么瓶子的碎片. | 
| [05:34] | Azuret champagne comes to mind. | 好像是香槟Azuret. | 
| [05:38] | So she fought with this guy before he ran her over. | 那么她被这个人撞死前曾和他有过争执. | 
| [05:41] | Boy is he a prize. | |
| [05:43] | All right I’ll tell you what. Let’s send the money to the lab, | 我们把钱送到实验室, | 
| [05:45] | and see if we can get some fingerprints off it. All right? | 看看能否拿到一些指纹,好么? | 
| [05:47] | I’ll find you. | 我会找你的. | 
| [05:51] | Victim crosses the street heading southbound. | 被害人穿过街往南走. | 
| [05:54] | Initial impact was here. | 首次撞击在这里. | 
| [05:56] | Based on autopsy protocol, fibula was shattered here. | 根据验尸报告,腓骨在这里粉碎. | 
| [06:00] | Tells us suspect scribes at aero-dynamic front. | 说明这是流线型车头. | 
| [06:04] | Super low. | 很低. | 
| [06:05] | Center’s super high. | 而中心非常高. | 
| [06:07] | Then according to autopsy protocol, | 然后根据验尸报告, | 
| [06:10] | after hitting the windshield, | 在撞击挡风玻璃后, | 
| [06:12] | she cleared the car and landed on the pavement. | 她掉下车来倒在人行道上. | 
| [06:15] | I’m thinking like this. | 我是这么想的. | 
| [06:19] | Okay. Let’s take it back to the front bumper. | 好.我们重来一次. | 
| [06:22] | Anything that aero-dynamic has to be high end. | 任何流线型设计都是高端科技. | 
| [06:25] | Give me the stats, relative to the victim’s legs. | 给我有关受害者腿部的数据. | 
| [06:30] | Database for grill dimensions at your service. | 我找一下汽车保险杠高度的数据. | 
| [06:38] | 4.5 | |
| [06:40] | you know what? Don’t even bother. | 不用查了. | 
| [06:41] | There’s only one car with a grill that low. | 只有一种车有那么低的保险杠. | 
| [06:43] | Good work, Ty, thanks. | 做得好, Ty, 多谢. | 
| [06:51] | It’s Lamborghini. | 是 Lamborghini. | 
| [06:52] | Diablo. | Diablo(车型). | 
| [06:54] | PPG code: 0056. | PPG 编码: 0056. | 
| [07:00] | Pearl Metallic yellow. | 珍珠黄的那种. | 
| [07:02] | That’s it. | 是的. | 
| [07:03] | How many guys in Miami, you think own that car? | 你认为在迈阿密多少人能买的起那种车? | 
| [07:06] | You think own or rent? | 也许是租的呢? | 
| [07:07] | The car cost a quarter million dollar. So we’re talking some serious cheddar. | 这种车要2500万一辆,所以是很重要的线索. | 
| [07:10] | Well that narrows the field. | 很好,这个缩小了范围. | 
| [07:13] | You still know that girl at the BMV because I hate being put on hold. | 你还记得那个在BMV的女孩么, 他们老是要我等. | 
| [07:16] | Yeah. Gena. | 是的. Gena. | 
| [07:17] | Why? | 干吗? | 
| [07:18] | Here. / I’m not calling her. She’s, come on man. | 打电话. / 我不要打给她 | 
| [07:22] | Cause then I’m gonna have to hear about how she never hears from me. | 因为她会说些什么 为什么我从来不找她之类的话. | 
| [07:25] | I don’t want to deal with that. | 我可不想那样. | 
| [07:27] | Eric. You gotta take them out to eat once in a while. | Eric. 你偶尔也要和她们一起吃顿饭. | 
| [07:29] | You gotta cultivate things. | 要学会培养感情. | 
| [07:31] | You’re better than that. I’m gonna dial it for you. | 你会做的很好的,我帮你拨号. | 
| [07:38] | Did we get anything off those 100-dollar bills? | 我们从那些100元的钞票里找到些什么? | 
| [07:39] | No definite ridges but the bills are out of the federal reserve in Atlanta | 还没有定论, 但这些钱不是出于亚特兰大联邦储备的 | 
| [07:43] | but I’m still working on a Miami branch for dispersal. | 我还在迈阿密分行继续调查. | 
| [07:45] | Okay. / I got a make on that vehicle that hit our victim. | 好. / 我找到了肇事车辆. | 
| [07:48] | Registered to a Mr. Scott Mandeville. | 注册在Mandeville模特儿公司的 | 
| [07:50] | Of Mandeville modeling agency. That guy’s Mr. Salvage. | Scott 先生名下. 那个老板是出了名的逃跑先生. | 
| [07:53] | Yes. Run out of New York last year. What’s his current address, Speed? | 是的,去年他逃离了纽约。 他现在的地址在哪儿,Speed? | 
| [07:56] | They got him staying at the Nationalle. | 他们让他呆在Nationalle. | 
| [07:59] | That’s where the girl was killed. | 就是这个女孩被杀的地方. | 
| [08:10] | Hey girls. | 嘿姑娘们. | 
| [08:11] | The music. | 音乐. | 
| [08:13] | Chill. | 动起来. | 
| [08:21] | You’re a cop. | 你是警察. | 
| [08:24] | I’m a CSI. | 我是CSI. | 
| [08:29] | Do you know this girl? | 你认识这个女孩么? | 
| [08:33] | It’s Tess Kimball. | 她是Tess Kimball. | 
| [08:36] | Been repping(representing) her for about 18 months. | 我们担任了她18个月的经理人. | 
| [08:39] | Found her at go-see for a Vogue layout. | 是从Vogue的封面上发现她的. | 
| [08:41] | She’s from Houston. or places. | 她来自休斯敦,或者别的地方. | 
| [08:44] | There’s the accent. | 有那边的口音. | 
| [08:45] | How’d that happen? | 这是怎么发生的? | 
| [08:47] | Actually I was hoping you could tell me. | 事实上我希望你来告诉我. | 
| [08:49] | Me? | 我? | 
| [08:50] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道? | 
| [08:51] | Paint from you car | 你车上的油漆 | 
| [08:53] | has been burned into her fibula. | 沾到了她的腓骨上. | 
| [08:55] | Metallic yellow Lamborghini registered to you. | 金属黄的 Lamborghini(车名) 是以你的名字注册的. | 
| [09:03] | Hey Scottie. | 嗨Scottie. | 
| [09:04] | We wanna go eat. | 我们想去吃东西. | 
| [09:06] | Then go. | 那就快去. | 
| [09:08] | Go. | 去吧. | 
| [09:14] | I had a party up here last night for the industry. | 昨天晚上我在这儿举办了 一个同行的宴会. | 
| [09:18] | Designers, editors, | 设计师,编辑, | 
| [09:20] | any model who wasn’t working in the show including Tess. | 没有参加走秀的模特儿,包括Tess. | 
| [09:25] | My car is a perk. | 我的车很神气. | 
| [09:26] | Anybody who wants to take a drive can. | 任何想开一下的人都可以开. | 
| [09:29] | You got a guest list for the party? | 你有宴会的客人清单么? | 
| [09:32] | Listen. Those people are my agency’s life blood. | 听着,这些人都是我公司的财源. | 
| [09:35] | You start calling them about a dead model and I am out of business. / Scott. | 你如果为了一个已死的模特儿去调查他们 我的公司就完蛋了./Scott. | 
| [09:38] | There are many ways for you to go out of business. | 还有很多方法可以使你的公司完蛋. | 
| [09:44] | Fine. | 好吧. | 
| [09:45] | You want my list? | 你要清单么? | 
| [09:47] | Get a warrant. / We don’t really need it Mr. Mandeville. | 拿授权书来。/我们不需要,Mr. Mandeville. | 
| [09:50] | As it turns out, your party was on MTV last night. | 你的派队最晚上了MTV的节目了. | 
| [09:53] | Yeah. / Yeah. I’m a night | 是的. / 是的,我也在 | 
| [09:55] | I watched it with some popcorn and a cup of decaffeinated tea. | 我一边吃爆米花,喝茶,一边看电视. | 
| [09:58] | Alright. Let’s get a dup of the tape to the lab. | 好,我要把录像带拿到实验室去分析. | 
| [10:00] | How did the inside look? | 里面看上去是怎么样的? | 
| [10:01] | Well I think it turns out they maid missed a few spots in the guest room. | 我想他们可能漏拍了会客室. | 
| [10:04] | Good. | 好. | 
| [10:07] | You mind if I looked inside? | 我看一下里面你不介意吧? | 
| [10:14] | Hey, any blood you find in there is not mine. | 嗨,你在里面找到的血不是我的. | 
| [10:23] | Who was in here last night? | 昨天晚上谁在这里? | 
| [10:25] | I told you. I had a party. | 我告诉过你. 我有一个派队. | 
| [10:29] | Yes you did. | 是的你说过. | 
| [10:33] | And you had a thousand people. | 而且有很多人来参加. | 
| [10:42] | A thousand people. | 很多人. | 
| [10:46] | But you see, Scott. | 但是你看, Scott. | 
| [10:48] | The problem is this blood is gonna lead me to just one. | 这个血迹只能引导我到一个人身上. | 
| [10:52] | And if it’s you, or you’re covering for someone, | 如果这是你,或者你在掩护什么人, | 
| [10:55] | your agency closing is gonna be the least of your problems. | 那你的公司肯定会因为你而关门大吉. | 
| [10:58] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪里? | 
| [11:00] | I think I want my lawyer. | 我要找我的律师. | 
| [11:03] | I bet you do. | 你的确需要. | 
| [11:09] | Tyler what’s up? Did you calculate the speed of the vehicle yet? | Tyler,怎么样了? 你计算过车子的速度了么? | 
| [11:12] | Coefficient says at least 20 miles per hour. | 数据说明速度起码有20英里每小时. | 
| [11:15] | I hope you’re right. Air bags deploy at 17. | 希望你是对的.气囊在17英里时展开. | 
| [11:20] | Inflating 40 times faster than the blink of an eye. | 膨胀时速度要比眨眼还快40倍. | 
| [11:25] | Which gas gets under 300 degrees. | 里面的气体温度可到达300度. | 
| [11:27] | Which means our guy would have air bag burns on his face or his arms. | 这说明凶手的脸或者手会被气囊灼伤. | 
| [11:32] | I’ll let H know. | 我会告诉H. | 
| [11:37] | I’ll be with you in just a second. | 请稍后一下. | 
| [11:53] | Horatio. | |
| [11:55] | How you doing? | 最近怎么样? | 
| [11:56] | Why don’t you tell me Rick? You’re with IAB. | 怎么不说说你,Rick?你在IAB工作. | 
| [11:59] | No investigation here.. just solidifying relationships. | 这里没有侦察…只是巩固关系. | 
| [12:03] | – Make lateral move within the bureau. – It’s funny because in my understanding, | – 推动局内关系进程M. – 真好笑, 我以为, | 
| [12:06] | you can only move up in internal affairs. | 你只可以推动内部事件. | 
| [12:08] | Liaison to the mayor’s office. | 我也联络市长办公室. | 
| [12:10] | That’s big stuff. Congratulations. | 真厉害阿,恭喜了. | 
| [12:12] | The city does feel safer. | 这城市感觉安全多了. | 
| [12:17] | You think your sister-in-law’s ready? | 你认为你的弟妹已经准备好了么? | 
| [12:26] | Excuse me? | 什么? | 
| [12:28] | To see someone. I mean it’s been a couple of years since your brother passed. | 去看看别人.我的意思是你弟弟已经死了几年了. | 
| [12:34] | Why don’t you take it up with her? | 为什么你不约会她? | 
| [12:37] | You’re right. | 说的对. | 
| [12:39] | That’s good advice. | 那是个好主意. | 
| [12:41] | Hi | 嗨 | 
| [12:42] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [12:45] | Missed you at Mandeville’s. | 在Mandeville没有看到你. | 
| [12:48] | You didn’t get my message? | 你没有收到我的留言么? | 
| [12:50] | No I did. That you located the victim’s hotel room and that you were interviewing people. | 我收到了,你说你找到了被害者的酒店房间 你还说你当时正在和某人谈话. | 
| [12:54] | Turns out that Tess had a roommate at the hotel. Michelle Cormier. | 我查到了Tess在酒店有一个室友. | 
| [12:57] | Who nobody’s seen in two days. | 已经失踪2天了. | 
| [12:59] | Here. Her headshots. | 这是她的照片. | 
| [13:02] | Okay any chance she went back to Idaho? | 她有可能回Idaho么? | 
| [13:03] | Quebec. | |
| [13:05] | But I found out what agency repped her. | 但是我找到她的经纪人公司了. | 
| [13:07] | Let me guess. And there it is. The Scott Mandeville Agency. | 让我猜一下. 是Scott Mandeville模特儿经纪公司. | 
| [13:12] | He’s taking on attorney. | 他正在请律师. | 
| [13:14] | Got a lead on a girl who works with Tess and Michelle. | 我找到一个和Tess,Michelle一起工作的女孩. | 
| [13:17] | Going to meet her after her show at the Shore Club. | 她走完秀后会来海岸俱乐部见我. | 
| [13:19] | I’ll page you as soon as I know anything. | 我一有消息就会呼你. | 
| [13:26] | Yelina. / Yes? | Yelina. / 什么? | 
| [13:28] | Page me. | 别忘了呼我. | 
| [13:33] | Agency owner Scott Mandeville’s throwing a intimate party for 500 of his closest industry friends. | 经纪公司老板Scott Mandeville为他最亲密的 500个同行伙伴举办了这次私人宴会 | 
| [13:37] | So , brother, how you doing? | 伙计, 你感觉如何? | 
| [13:39] | I’m great man. | 我是个伟大的人. | 
| [13:40] | Much great that I’m here at your party. | 比在这个派队要伟大多拉. | 
| [13:43] | I want to have this guy’s job. | 我想要这个男人的工作. | 
| [13:45] | Travel. Homemade parties. | 旅游,举办派队. | 
| [13:50] | Yeah. | 是的. | 
| [13:51] | But we get to pack heat. | 但我们要会煽动气氛. | 
| [13:53] | – Yes. It’s hotty gloom in the flesh, – Hi. / -how’re doing love? | – 看看我们可爱的小姐, – 嗨. / -亲爱的你好么? | 
| [13:56] | – Good how are you? – I’m doing great. | – 不错,你呢? – 我感觉棒极了. | 
| [13:57] | So what are doing for Miami fashion tonight guess Michelle’s lined up. | 最近在做什么呢. | 
| [14:00] | Well, actually I’m doing a movie in the Evergrates. | 事实上我在Evergrates拍一部电影. | 
| [14:02] | That’s kind of flower. What are you doing? | 你演什么角色? | 
| [14:03] | I’m wrestling alligators. It’s scary! | 我要和美洲鳄搏斗.真可怕. | 
| [14:07] | Lucky alligators.. | 幸运的美洲鳄.. | 
| [14:12] | What is that? | 那是什么? | 
| [14:17] | In the back. That’s Tess. | 在后面. 那是Tess. | 
| [14:18] | Can you zoom in? | 你能放大么? | 
| [14:20] | Zooming. | 放大. | 
| [14:24] | Yeah. That’s Tess. | 是的. 那是Tess. | 
| [14:27] | So who’s that guy? | 那么那个男人是谁? | 
| [14:29] | Clavo Cruz. | |
| [14:31] | The player? | 那个花花公子? | 
| [14:32] | From South America? | 从南美洲来的? | 
| [14:35] | He looks pretty agitated. | 他看上去很激动. | 
| [14:40] | That guy. He’s always at premiers. | 那个男人一直很麻烦. | 
| [14:42] | Big events. | 问题大王. | 
| [14:45] | This might have been one event he should have missed. | 这也许就是他不该犯的错误. | 
| [14:55] | Tell me more about Clavo Scott. | 告诉我更多Clavo的事情,Scott. | 
| [14:58] | My client gifted his car to Clavo Cruz two nights ago before the incident. | 我的客户在事故发生的2天前 把他的车送给了Clavo Cruz. | 
| [15:03] | Just so we’re clear. We’re talking about the Cruz brothers from Berakas, right? | 先弄清楚一点, 我们在谈的是不是Berakas的Cruz兄弟? | 
| [15:06] | Clavo owns a portion of my agency. | Clavo在我公司有股份. | 
| [15:09] | And you gifted him your car. / Yeah. | 而你把你的车送给了他. / 是的. | 
| [15:11] | Don’t you mean he took it? | 你的意思是不是他不问自取? | 
| [15:14] | Look, like I said. | 看,就像我所说的. | 
| [15:16] | He’s an investor in my company. | 他是我公司的投资人. | 
| [15:18] | Don’t you think that you should have called the PD first. | 你不认为你应该先通知警察么? | 
| [15:22] | Do you know Clavo? | 你认识Clavo么? | 
| [15:24] | Not personally. | 不认识. | 
| [15:28] | He’s a scary guy. | 他是个可怕的人. | 
| [15:31] | Where’s he now? | 他现在在哪里? | 
| [15:32] | He’s probably where all the girls go between shows. | 哪里有女孩子走秀,哪里就有他. | 
| [15:35] | Pearl. | |
| [15:49] | The one in the jewelry. | 在那堆女孩中. | 
| [15:51] | That’s Clavo Cruz. | 那就是Clavo Cruz. | 
| [15:54] | Shocking. | 真令人吃惊. | 
| [16:01] | Lieutenant Caine. Miami PD. | Caine中尉. 迈阿密警察. | 
| [16:03] | That’s a pretty girl Lieutenant. | 真是个漂亮妞儿, 中尉. | 
| [16:05] | Reminds me of the girls in Berakas. | 让我想起了Berakas的姑娘们. | 
| [16:07] | Only thing that makes me miss home. | 这是唯一让我想家的理由. | 
| [16:09] | Take a look at this pretty girl. | 看看这个漂亮妞. | 
| [16:13] | We have reason to believe you killed her. | 我们有理由相信你杀了她. | 
| [16:16] | No way. | 不可能. | 
| [16:17] | I could never hurt a woman. | 我不可能伤害女人. | 
| [16:19] | Hit-and-run? | 肇事逃跑? | 
| [16:20] | Outside the hotel in Collins. / No. | 在Collins酒店的外面. / 没有. | 
| [16:22] | How’d you get that burn on your face? | 你的脸怎么灼伤的? | 
| [16:25] | That’s a razor burn. | 那是剃刀弄伤的. | 
| [16:26] | I get too many ingrown. | 我长了太多倒毛. | 
| [16:28] | Wrong. It’s from an air bag. | 不对,这是一个气囊弄伤的. | 
| [16:29] | You were behind the wheel when you hit her. | 当你撞她的时候你就在车上. | 
| [16:31] | You know. | 你知道. | 
| [16:33] | I’m pretty sure that was a dog, dog. | 我很确信那是只狗. | 
| [16:35] | Stand up. | 站起来. | 
| [16:38] | Turn around. We’re taking you in. | 转身,我们要带你走. | 
| [16:40] | You can’t arrest me. | 你不能逮捕我. | 
| [16:43] | I got immunity. | 我有豁免权. | 
| [16:45] | Diplomatic immunity. | 外交豁免权. | 
| [16:47] | Bolivia, Brazil, Chile. | 玻利维亚, 巴西, 智利. | 
| [16:49] | The blue book says nothing about Berakas. | 可是没说到Berakas. | 
| [16:51] | No. no. | 不,不. | 
| [16:53] | the state department comped us in. | 政府把我们加了进去. | 
| [16:55] | during Iraq. | 在伊拉克战争期间. | 
| [16:56] | You got no game. | 你没得玩了. | 
| [16:58] | It’s true Lieutenant. | 是真的,中尉. | 
| [16:59] | State department gave expedited accreditation to our father as Berakas’ general for life. | 政府快速批准了我们的父亲, Berakas的终身将军的豁免资格. | 
| [17:05] | – Which as you know – Extends to his sons. | – 就像你所知的 – 这个资格扩展到了他儿子的身上. | 
| [17:08] | Okay. In exchange for what? | 好吧,你们是怎么获得这个权力的? | 
| [17:10] | That’s something you’d have to ask state. | 那你必须问过州政府. | 
| [17:12] | I told you I was untouchable. | 我告诉过你我碰不得. | 
| [17:15] | But I gotta tell you. | 但是我还要告诉你. | 
| [17:17] | When I saw that girl fly through the air like that? | 当我看到那女孩被撞到空中 | 
| [17:20] | That was sick my bro. | 那让我恶心. | 
| [17:22] | It made me wish I had a video. | 如果我当时带摄像机就好了. | 
| [17:25] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去. | 
| [17:27] | Let’s go. / Don’t touch me. | 走吧. / 别碰我. | 
| [17:29] | Over here. | 走这边. | 
| [17:31] | I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈一下. | 
| [17:33] | Lieutenant, I understand it’s upsetting. | 中尉, 我知道这很令人沮丧. | 
| [17:35] | Let me say, on behalf of my family, | 让我代表我家庭说一句, | 
| [17:39] | I am sorry about this girl. | 我为这个女孩感到抱歉. | 
| [17:41] | You own businesses here. | 你在这儿有自己的生意. | 
| [17:42] | You enjoy the freedom of this country. | 你可以尽情享受这个自由的国家. | 
| [17:44] | For as your brother, is an all American playboy until he gets in to trouble. | 而你的兄弟,在他遇到麻烦前一直是个 美国式的花花公子. | 
| [17:47] | And then he is suddenly a Berakan Prince. | 而后他又突然变成了Berakan的王子. | 
| [17:50] | You tell your family, | 你告诉你的家族, | 
| [17:52] | on behalf of that girl laying in the morgue, apology not accepted. | 我代表那个躺在停尸房的女孩, 拒绝你的道歉. | 
| [17:59] | So Pete NG-ed the guy. | 所以让Pete赶那个小子走. | 
| [18:01] | We can’t make Clavo person a non grato. | 我们不能把Clavo的人驱逐出境. | 
| [18:05] | We sent him home. His own man retaliates. | 如果我们赶他回家,他的人会报复. | 
| [18:07] | Starts framing our diplomats in Berakas. | 最早遭殃的是我们在Berakas的外交官. | 
| [18:10] | What is going on in Iraq? | 在伊拉克事情怎么样了? | 
| [18:13] | – Clavo’s got a big mouth. – Come on. Jim. | – Clavo是个大嘴巴. – 行了. Jim. | 
| [18:15] | Come on. / I’m State. | 行了. / 我代表政府. | 
| [18:17] | That’s Langley. / You know Jim, I don’t care if it’s the post office. | 而那归Langley管. / 你知道,Jim, 我不会到处去讲的. | 
| [18:20] | I want to know why a murderer gets to go free in Miami. | 我只想知道为什么一个杀人凶手 可以在迈阿密横行无阻. | 
| [18:25] | Hey. / Hey. Hi Rick. I thought that was you. | 嗨. / 嗨Rick. 我还在想是不是你. | 
| [18:28] | – How are you? – I’m good, good. And you? | – 你怎么样? – 我很好,你呢? | 
| [18:31] | All right. You want the rumor? | 好吧. 你想知道外面的流言么? | 
| [18:33] | Go for it. | 说吧. | 
| [18:35] | When we went into Baghdad, | 当我们进入巴格达的时候, | 
| [18:37] | we captured entire cells. | 我们占领了一个监狱 | 
| [18:39] | Some of the savviest terrorists in the world. | 其中一些人是恐怖分子. | 
| [18:41] | But we can’t get their intelligence without coercion. | 但是不对他们施压他们是不会对我们招供的. | 
| [18:47] | You mean torture? | 你的意思是拷问? | 
| [18:49] | United States of America does not torture prisoners of war. | 美国不能拷问战争犯. | 
| [18:51] | But Berakas does.. | 但是Berakas可以.. | 
| [18:53] | for us. | 为我们这样做. | 
| [18:55] | If you believe the rumors. | 如果你相信这个谣言, | 
| [18:57] | And we stay one step ahead of the next 9.11. | 而我们仍然面临类似911的威胁. | 
| [19:01] | so you see, | 所以你应该明白, | 
| [19:02] | why we can’t touch Clavo. | 为什么我们不能碰Clavo. | 
| [19:04] | I do. | 我明白. | 
| [19:11] | To be continued. | 我们下次再谈. | 
| [19:24] | I take it the State Department is not going to expel Clavo. | 我听说国务院不准备驱逐Clavo. | 
| [19:28] | National security. | 为了国家安全. | 
| [19:30] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? | 
| [19:31] | We drop the case? / No. | 我们结束这个案件? / 不. | 
| [19:32] | Things change. | 事情发生变化了. | 
| [19:34] | Allies become enemies, suddenly evidence, | 联盟者变成了敌人,而突然之间证据… | 
| [19:37] | evidence becomes a factor. | 证据变成了关键因素. | 
| [19:39] | Okay. | 好吧. | 
| [19:42] | I see Stedman over there. | 我看到Stedman在那里. | 
| [19:44] | Yes. He said you told him to talk to me. | 是的.他说你要他来跟我讲话. | 
| [19:48] | No. that’s not what I said to him. I said to him I couldn’t speak for you. | 不,我没有那样跟他说。 我跟他讲我不能代表你讲话. | 
| [19:52] | Not for yourself apparently. | 这是显而易见的. | 
| [19:58] | Okay. | 好吧. | 
| [20:00] | I used to think | 我曾经想过 | 
| [20:01] | that you hadn’t met Raymond first, that you and I. | 如果你没有先遇到Raymond, 那你和我. | 
| [20:05] | Then Raymond died. / Right. | 然后Raymond死了. / 是的. | 
| [20:07] | And everything changed. | 然后所有事都变了. | 
| [20:08] | And it is easy to get used to those boundaries. | 而我们很自然的习惯于隔在我们中间的那道墙. | 
| [20:14] | Right. | 是的. | 
| [20:16] | I’m still your brother’s wife. | 我仍旧是你弟弟的妻子. | 
| [20:20] | It’s not your fault Raymond got killed. | Raymond被杀不是你的错. | 
| [20:22] | Not mine. | 也不是我的. | 
| [20:23] | If anything you tried harder than anyone to get Raymond to be more careful. | 你比任何人都更关心Raymond. | 
| [20:28] | And maybe I didn’t try hard enough. | 也许我还不够关心. | 
| [20:30] | That is not true. | 那不是真的. | 
| [20:32] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信. | 
| [20:37] | But maybe you do. | 但也许你相信. | 
| [20:44] | Okay. | 好了. | 
| [20:48] | I suppose I’m | 我想 | 
| [20:50] | going to have to accept things for now. | 我现在要去接受些新的东西了. | 
| [20:57] | But I’m not going out with Stedlar. | 但我不会跟Stedlar出去的. | 
| [21:00] | He stares. | 他在瞪我们. | 
| [21:04] | You did notice that. | 你也注意到了. | 
| [21:06] | By the way, he’s doing it again right now. | 顺便说一句,他又瞪我们了. | 
| [21:09] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我们以后再谈. | 
| [21:13] | Thank you. / Good night. | 谢谢. / 晚安. | 
| [21:22] | Look. They’ve been in there since this afternoon. | 看,他们从下午起就在那儿了. | 
| [21:24] | Maybe he’s gone out the back. | 也许他从后门跑了. | 
| [21:27] | Clavo Cruz’s definitely coming out the front door. | Clavo Cruz肯定会从前门出来. | 
| [21:30] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的? | 
| [21:31] | He loves attention too much to slip out the back. | 他太爱引人注意,不会从后门溜的. | 
| [21:34] | Haven’t you ever seen him in Ocean Drive magazine? | 你没看过他在Ocean Drive杂志上么? | 
| [21:37] | He’s everywhere. | 他到处晃悠. | 
| [21:38] | He’s cam round. | 到处亮相. | 
| [21:41] | Wait a minute. That’s him. | 等一下,他出来了. | 
| [21:47] | Hey he looks WWI too. | 嗨他看上去不大正常. | 
| [21:49] | Definitely walking while intoxicated. | 显然喝醉了. | 
| [21:52] | When he gets behind the wheel of that car, he’s our business right? | 当他上了车子,就是我们的事情了,对么? | 
| [21:59] | I can stand on one foot okay? | 我可以一只脚站立,行了么? | 
| [22:01] | Look. Watch me. | 看阿,看我. | 
| [22:02] | You couldn’t do it at your vehicle and that’s what counts. | 重要的是,你在你车里的时候做不到. | 
| [22:05] | You are officially detained. I want your keys. | 你被正式拘留.我要你的钥匙. | 
| [22:10] | When are you gonna get it, SA? | 你什么时候有权这样做了? | 
| [22:12] | The Vienna Convention makes me untouchable. | 维也纳协议让我不受管制. | 
| [22:15] | Not tonight. | 不是今晚这种情况. | 
| [22:16] | The Diplomatic Relations Act of 1978 stipulates that the diplomat can be detained | 外交关系法1978规定如果外交官 严重危害驻在国国民健康… | 
| [22:21] | by police if he presents eminent danger to the host nation’s citizen | 他可以被警察拘留. | 
| [22:24] | such as driving under the influence of alcohol. | 比如说,酒后驾驶. | 
| [22:28] | And you my friend, couldn’t even walk a straight line. | 而你,甚至走不成一条直线. | 
| [22:31] | So you’ll be taken home by the radio car | 所以你将会被警车送回家. | 
| [22:33] | and you can pick up your vehicle up in the morning at the impound lot. | 你可以明天早上去扣押所领回你的车. | 
| [22:38] | You know what’s crazy? | 你知道什么叫疯了么? | 
| [22:43] | I can kill someone in your country | 我能在你的国家杀人… | 
| [22:46] | but I can’t drive drunk. | 但我却不能酒后驾车. | 
| [22:48] | I just want your keys. | 我只是想要你的钥匙. | 
| [22:56] | Pick ’em up. | 捡起来. | 
| [22:58] | You want ’em? | 你要它们? | 
| [23:00] | You pick ’em up. | 你去拣吧. | 
| [23:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢. | 
| [23:16] | – Come on let’s go. – Get your hands off me. | – 走吧. – 别碰我. | 
| [23:24] | Sure is nice when they help, huh? | 这个对我们还真有用, 对吧? | 
| [23:35] | There she is. | 车在那儿. | 
| [23:36] | This car costs more than my condo. | 这车比我家公寓还贵. | 
| [23:39] | Okay. Let’s see if Clavo left us anything. | 好,我们来看看Clavo有没有留给我们些什么. | 
| [23:43] | Gonna be sealant the windshield’s been replaced. | 这是密封剂,挡风玻璃重装了. | 
| [23:47] | The airbag has been too | 气囊也是. | 
| [23:49] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [23:49] | Do you think we might be able to locate it at a repair shop or something? | 你觉得我们能找到具体的修理厂么? | 
| [23:53] | Got some ideas. | 有点眉目了. | 
| [23:58] | I got some fabric here. | 我找到一些纤维. | 
| [23:59] | It’s the same color as our victim’s dress. | 和被害者的衣服颜色相同. | 
| [24:02] | Is it loose? | 它会自己掉下来么? | 
| [24:03] | Cause we can’t touch anything legally. | 因为法律上讲我们不能碰任何东西. | 
| [24:05] | I know but it could be. | 我知道,可能吧. | 
| [24:16] | There it is. | 行了. | 
| [24:19] | It’s public property now. | 现在它是公共财产了. | 
| [24:22] | And it’s got some blood on it. | 上面有点血. | 
| [24:26] | Well this is our murder car, as if we had any doubts. | 这就是我们的行凶车辆, 和我们怀疑的一样. | 
| [24:29] | Let’s go find that airbag. | 我们去找那个气囊. | 
| [24:32] | You think they could hold me. | 你认为他们能抓住我么. | 
| [24:34] | What’s up, Fossy. | 怎么了, Fossy. | 
| [24:36] | Party’s starting right now. I’m flower baby. | 派队就要开始了,我的宝贝们. | 
| [24:40] | You can’t stop me, you can only hope to contain me. | 你不能阻止我,你只能容忍我. | 
| [24:43] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么么? | 
| [24:49] | Thank you for bringing my little brother home. | 谢谢你送我弟弟回家. | 
| [24:53] | You know why he killed Tess. | 你知道他为什么杀了Tess. | 
| [24:54] | Don’t you? | 是么? | 
| [24:57] | My brother’s unstable. | 我弟弟不大稳定. | 
| [24:58] | – Everyone knows that. – Yeah that right. | – 每个人都知道这点. – 是的. | 
| [25:00] | You’re the same one. | 你也一样. | 
| [25:02] | You would have never let him go clubbing 48 hours after a murder. | 你永远都不应该让他在谋杀发生48小时内 又去俱乐部. | 
| [25:05] | You would have insisted that he keep a low profile. | 你应该让他低调些. | 
| [25:08] | So what does he have on you? | 那么你为什么这么护着他? | 
| [25:10] | Let it go Lieutenant. | 别管这事了,中尉. | 
| [25:12] | We’re protected by your own federal government. | 我们受你们的联邦政府保护. | 
| [25:18] | Things change Ramon. | 事情会变的 | 
| [25:29] | Ramon. Horatio. | |
| [25:31] | Where? | 你在哪里? | 
| [25:35] | Find her on the beach? | 在沙滩上找到她的? | 
| [25:36] | Tess’s roommate. / Michelle Cormier? | Tess的室友. / Michelle Cormier? | 
| [25:38] | Neck bruising. She was involved in a struggle. | 颈部有瘀痕。她曾经有过挣扎. | 
| [25:41] | But I don’t see any defense wounds. | 但我没有看到任何防卫伤. | 
| [25:43] | She was taken by surprise. | 可能是熟人作案. | 
| [25:44] | Can’t tell how long she was in the water but I’ll know better after post. | 不知道她在水里浸泡了多久,调查过后会知道更多. | 
| [25:47] | All right. Let’s start with the sexual assault kit. Okay? | 好吧,我们从性侵犯还是着手? | 
| [25:49] | Will do. | 好. | 
| [25:51] | Detective. | 探员. | 
| [25:53] | When was the last time Michelle Cormier was seen alive? | 最后有人看到Michelle Cormier是什么时候? | 
| [25:56] | A model says she was Council topping first night of fashion week. | 一个模特儿说她在时尚周的第一个晚上 出席过一个领事馆的宴会. | 
| [25:58] | And so far, that’s the last time anyone saw Michelle. | 到目前为止,那是最后一次有人见她. | 
| [26:01] | Let’s find out which council it is. | 查查是什么领事馆. | 
| [26:02] | I know. We’ll start with Berakas. | 我知道.我们从Berakas领事馆开始查. | 
| [26:04] | You do realize they won’t see me. | 你应该知道他们不会见我的. | 
| [26:06] | Well maybe Clavo will answer the door. | 也许Clavo会开门的. | 
| [26:08] | For you. | 为了你. | 
| [26:09] | I just got off the phone with the Lamborghini dealership in Coral Gables. | 我刚和Coral Gables的Lamborghini代理商 通过电话. | 
| [26:12] | They replaced an airbag on a metallic yellow two days ago. | 他们在2天前为一辆金属黄的车更换过安全气囊. | 
| [26:15] | All right. Let’s go pick it up. | 好吧,我们去查一下. | 
| [26:17] | Trash beat us to it. | 垃圾可以给我们线索. | 
| [26:19] | So we go to the landfill. | 那么我们去垃圾场吧. | 
| [26:21] | An upscale place like Coral Gables does not have a landfill. / Right. | 像Coral Gables那种高档的地方 是没有垃圾场的/对. | 
| [26:25] | They ship it out of the country on a barge to Haiti. | 他们用船直接把垃圾运到海地. | 
| [26:28] | You know what that means. | 你知道应该怎么做了. | 
| [26:54] | Hey | 嗨 | 
| [26:55] | check this out. | 看看这个. | 
| [27:01] | How did that get from your apartment to there is what I want to know. | 我真想知道这个怎么从你公寓跑这儿来了. | 
| [27:05] | That’s very funny. | 真好笑. | 
| [27:27] | You got the right one? | 你找到了么? | 
| [27:28] | Yeah. / There’s your airbag. | 是的. / 就是这个安全气囊. | 
| [28:05] | Good afternoon. / Hello. | 下午好. / 嗨. | 
| [28:09] | So, what do we have here? | 那么,我们有什么发现么? | 
| [28:11] | Epithelial from the airbag. | 气囊上有皮肤组织. | 
| [28:12] | Would you mind checking it to see if it matches the saliva from our spitting champ? | 你能查一下这个是否符合 我们吐口水大王的唾液么? | 
| [28:20] | I’ll page you. | 我会呼你的. | 
| [28:21] | I’ll wait. | 我等着. | 
| [28:24] | I’m very hands-on. | 我很心急. | 
| [28:25] | They may be mentioned that to you when you transferred here. | 你调过来的时候应该 已经听他们说过了. | 
| [29:02] | Match confirmed. | 确定符合. | 
| [29:04] | So Clavo was behind the wheel when the airbag deployed. | 那么当安全气囊弹出时 Clavo就在车里. | 
| [29:13] | Runs it proof. Clavo did it. | 那就证实了Clavo杀了人. | 
| [29:16] | She’s looking over your shoulder, isn’t she? | 她老盯着你,是么? | 
| [29:18] | Occupational hazard. | 职业危机. | 
| [29:20] | I am a dedicated civil servant, Alexx, just like you. | 我是全心奉献的国家公仆, Alex,就和你一样 | 
| [29:24] | I see that you’re walking your own samples to the lab to be tested. | 我看到你拿着自己的样本到实验室来化验. | 
| [29:28] | Is that the Cormier girl, the one from the beach? | 是那个在沙滩上发现的女孩么? | 
| [29:30] | The one and the same. | 是的. | 
| [29:31] | You want me to compare and contrast with Clavo’s spit? | 你要我比照Clavo的唾液么? | 
| [29:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢. | 
| [29:35] | Sure. I’ll page you. | 好的,我会呼你. | 
| [29:36] | I’ll wait. | 我等着. | 
| [29:38] | I can’t help it. | 我没办法. | 
| [29:39] | It’s in my DNA. I’m just naturally curious. | 是我的基因问题. 我就是好奇. | 
| [29:45] | Results from Michelle Cormier’s sexual assault kit, | Michelle Cormier的性侵犯调查结果出来了 | 
| [29:48] | I compared it with Clavo’s DNA. | 我和Clavo的基因比较过. | 
| [29:49] | They’re not a match, are they? | 不符合,对么? | 
| [29:51] | No. but there are enough common wheels to suggest it’s from a male relative. | 不符合,但是有足够数据表明 这来自于他的男性亲戚. | 
| [29:54] | You mean like a brother? | 你是说,兄弟? | 
| [29:59] | Parents are flying in from Quebec City. | 她的父母正从Quebec飞来. | 
| [30:01] | Her mother, as it turns out, has never been on a airplane before. | 她妈妈从来没坐过飞机. | 
| [30:06] | Cause of death was drowning with concurrent strangulation. | 死因是溺死并同时窒息. | 
| [30:10] | So Ramon has been a busy boy. Was the sex consensual? | Ramon也是个花花公子. 有强奸的迹象么? | 
| [30:15] | No physical findings. | 没有发现. | 
| [30:17] | The thing is, the water in her lungs weren’t salt water. | 问题是,在她肺部的水不是海水. | 
| [30:20] | I smell chlorine. | 我闻到了氯的味道. | 
| [30:21] | I sent a sample to Trace for the particulars. | 我送了一个样本给Trace分析详情. | 
| [30:24] | Horatio. | |
| [30:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下. | 
| [30:34] | My superior sent me. | 上级要我来这儿. | 
| [30:36] | Next time it’s gonna be DOJ. | 下次来的就是司法部了. | 
| [30:39] | Leave the Cruz brothers alone. | 别再管Cruz brothers的事情了. | 
| [30:42] | Let me just get it clear who we’re talking about. | 让我搞清楚我们所谈的事情. | 
| [30:43] | Are we talking about the Cruz brother who killed the girl on the table down there, | 我们在说那个杀了躺在下面桌子上的 女孩儿的那个Cruz呢, | 
| [30:48] | or the Cruz brother that killed her roommate? | 还是在说杀了她室友的那个Cruz? | 
| [30:50] | Which is it? | 你在说哪个? | 
| [30:52] | Langley got a call from General for life. | Langley接到了一个将军的电话. | 
| [30:54] | Complains a CSI is harassing his sons here in Miami. | 抱怨一个迈阿密CSI探员正在找他儿子的麻烦. | 
| [30:57] | Impounded a car? | 你扣押了他的车? | 
| [30:58] | His sons are killers. | 他的儿子是杀人凶手. | 
| [30:59] | The general says it stops now. | 将军说现在就停止. | 
| [31:02] | Or what? He’s gonna close the interview camps we have no knowledge about Jim? | 否则怎样?他就要中止审问我们的犯人么? | 
| [31:06] | He also want you to apologize to his sons. | 他还要你向他儿子道歉. | 
| [31:10] | You are a kidder, Jim. | 你真会开玩笑, Jim. | 
| [31:12] | No jokes on this pay scale. | 不是开玩笑. | 
| [31:13] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好吧,这样处理. | 
| [31:15] | You’re gonna apologize for me. | 你代我去道歉. | 
| [31:17] | How would that be? | 怎么样? | 
| [31:19] | Alexx, | |
| [31:20] | can I have the water sample from Trace from our victim’s lungs please, ASAP? | 我能拿到被害者肺部的水的样本么?尽快? | 
| [31:24] | You got it. / No, Caine. you apologize. | 没问题. / 不, Caine. 你道歉. | 
| [31:27] | In person. | 亲自去. | 
| [31:28] | A federal funds from Miami CSI will be pulled immediately. | 否则迈阿密CSI的联邦资金会被立即抽走. | 
| [31:32] | Want your lab limping along? | 想你的实验室生存么? | 
| [31:34] | Having to fire your staff one by one? | 不得不一个一个解雇你的手下? | 
| [31:36] | That’s funny. | 真好笑. | 
| [31:37] | You talking about loyalty. | 你是在谈论忠诚么. | 
| [31:40] | Tomorrow. 10 am. | 明天. 10点. | 
| [31:49] | So Mr. Cruz. | 那么Cruz先生. | 
| [31:51] | Lieutenant Caine has something he’d like to say to you. | Caine中尉有些事情要跟你们讲. | 
| [32:01] | You’re making us late. | 你要让我们迟到了. | 
| [32:04] | We’re going deep-sea fishing as a Marlin or waiting. | 我们要去深海捕鱼. | 
| [32:11] | Lieutenant. | 中尉. | 
| [32:13] | If this is another insult to my father and us. | 这是对我们父亲和我们的另一项侮辱. | 
| [32:16] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉. | 
| [32:24] | I would like to apologize to you gentlemen | 先生们,我想为对你们造成的 | 
| [32:27] | for any inconvenience I caused you. | 一切不便道歉. | 
| [32:33] | And if you would extend | 如果你能传达 | 
| [32:35] | my sentiment to your father | 我的歉意给你父亲, | 
| [32:37] | and his government, I would appreciate it. | 以及他的政府, 我会非常感激. | 
| [32:43] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉. | 
| [32:46] | Okay man. | 好了. | 
| [32:47] | Just out of curiosity, | 只是好奇, | 
| [32:52] | is that the swimming pool that you drowned Michelle in? | 你是用那个游泳池淹死Michelle的么 | 
| [32:57] | Caine. | |
| [32:58] | – Intellectual exercise. – You’re out of here Caine. | – 智力问答. – 你应该走了 Caine. | 
| [33:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系. | 
| [33:02] | It is. | 没关系. | 
| [33:04] | Lieutenant Caine’s single mindedness is engaging. | Caine中尉的想法很有趣. | 
| [33:11] | Not that pool. | 不是那个游泳池. | 
| [33:13] | No. | 不是. | 
| [33:24] | And if it matters, | 如果那有关系的话, | 
| [33:27] | it was an accident. | 那是一场意外. | 
| [33:33] | Well it does matter. | 是的,非常有关系. | 
| [33:36] | I guess while you were busy taking what you wanted, | 我猜当你尽情享乐的时候, | 
| [33:38] | you forgot she was down there. | 你忘了她在下面. | 
| [33:45] | When you have everything, sometimes it feels like nothing. | 像你这种什么都有的人一定觉得这没什么. | 
| [33:51] | So when Tess Kimble came over the next night to look for her girlfriend, | 所以当Tess Kimble 第二天晚上来找她朋友的时候, | 
| [33:58] | I guess I’m wondering, | 我很想知道 | 
| [34:00] | how did he mow her down? | 他怎么把她给除掉的? | 
| [34:06] | You’ve just become less engaging. | 你已经变得不那么有趣了. | 
| [34:31] | the blue bottles from Tess’ hand.. | Tess手里的蓝色瓶子碎片.. | 
| [34:35] | Guess what? | 你看 | 
| [34:37] | That glass has Ramon’s blood on it. | 玻璃碎片上有Ramon的血。 | 
| [34:40] | Just came from DNA. | 刚刚由基因查出来. | 
| [34:42] | He thought he could sweet talk her into forgetting about her friend. | 他认为他可以用一点香槟以及大量金钱. | 
| [34:45] | A little Champagne, a lot of cash. | 让她忘记她的朋友. | 
| [34:47] | – Did you kill Michelle? – Was a terrible accident. | – 你杀了Michelle? – 是个可怕的意外. | 
| [34:50] | You killed her. / No. | 你杀了她. / 不. | 
| [34:52] | No. Listen. Listen to me. | 不. 听着. 听我说. | 
| [34:54] | – We can fix this. – That confirms her suspicions. | – 我们可以弥补这件事情. – 这证实了她的怀疑. | 
| [34:58] | He gets agitated. He tries to seduce her. | 他开始不安,试着要诱惑她. | 
| [34:59] | – It was an accident. – She fights back. | – 这是意外. – 她还击. | 
| [35:03] | God damn it! | 该死! | 
| [35:05] | Come back here. | 回来. | 
| [35:07] | She runs to get free. | 她逃走,然后被撞死. | 
| [35:09] | And she probably felt confident that she had gotten away. | 她也许觉得逃走了就安全了. | 
| [35:12] | And didn’t realize the Cruz brothers had a back-up plan. | 但没有想到Cruz兄弟还有第二手准备. | 
| [35:15] | Homicide finally dug up the phone and found records, by the way. | 移犯终于拿起了电话. | 
| [35:19] | Clavo, do not let her leave the building. | Clavo, 别让她离开这儿. | 
| [35:29] | Only cause she chose truth over money. | 只因为她选择了真相而不是钱. | 
| [35:32] | The thing is Calleigh, | 问题是,Calleigh, | 
| [35:33] | unless there’s a coon Berakas’s evidence Berakas, this evidence goes on ice. | 除非有别的办法,否则这些Berakas的证据 什么用也没有. | 
| [35:39] | Berakas council turned me away. | Berakas领事馆不准我入内. | 
| [35:41] | Wouldn’t answer any questions. | 也不回答任何问题. | 
| [35:43] | The brothers are closing ranks. | 这2兄弟很团结. | 
| [35:45] | However, other councils who were more cooperative. | 而其他领事馆则很合作. | 
| [35:48] | Last sightings I have on Michelle was open night at fashion week. | 最后一次有人看到Michelle是 时尚周的开幕夜晚. | 
| [35:50] | People saw her at the Neckadarin Council, Canadian Council.. | 人们看到她在Neckadarin领事馆, 加拿大领事馆.. | 
| [35:54] | Wait a minute. Did you say Canadian? / yes. | 等一下. 你刚刚说加拿大? / 是的. | 
| [35:56] | And this has some special meaning? | 有什么特殊含义么? | 
| [35:58] | Could. Speed, if we process the water in Michelle’s lungs yet. | 可能. Speed, 分析出Michelle肺里水的成分了么. | 
| [36:01] | Not that it matters. | 分析了也没用. | 
| [36:02] | Speed. | |
| [36:04] | If we can’t use forensics against guys like Cruz then what exactly are we doing? | 如果我们不能起诉Cruz, 那我们现在还做这些干什么? | 
| [36:08] | I understand but I need the ingredients. What are they? | 我明白,但是我需要水的成分。 水里有什么? | 
| [36:11] | We got chlorine and activated carbon impregnated with metallic silver. | 我们找到氯,活性炭,以及金属银. | 
| [36:15] | Silver ions? | 银离子? | 
| [36:16] | Filtration system is rare. | 这样的成分组合很少见. | 
| [36:18] | Specially the parts per billion this water presents. | 特别是每10亿个水分子里银离子的含量. | 
| [36:21] | Okay. So what are we talking about? / 40. | 你指的少见的含量是多少? / 40. | 
| [36:25] | all right. Here’s what we do. | 好吧,我们这么做. | 
| [36:26] | Let’s go pay our neighbors from the north a visit. All right? | 去访问一下我们北部的邻居 | 
| [36:33] | Detective Sallies reports that Ramon Cruz was here | Sallies探员报告说Ramon Cruz曾在这里. | 
| [36:36] | at the Canadian Council with Michelle Cormier. | 在加拿大领事馆里和Michelle Cormier在一起 | 
| [36:40] | This is Michelle. | 这就是Michelle. | 
| [36:45] | Last time I saw those two were hitting out here at the pool. | 上次我看到这2个在游泳池里. | 
| [36:52] | It was late. | 玩到很晚. | 
| [36:54] | When we host big parties, it is difficult to monitor everyone’s activities. | 当我们举办大型宴会时, 很难监控每个人的举动. | 
| [36:59] | What have we got Speed? | Speed找到些什么么? | 
| [37:00] | Same reaction as the water in Michelle’s lungs. | 和Michelle肺里的水成分一样. | 
| [37:03] | 40 parts per billion. | 10亿里面有40. | 
| [37:05] | Most water’s 20. | 大多数水里只有20. | 
| [37:07] | Solar scan. | 日光作用. | 
| [37:08] | Extra silver ions. / Actually What it means is Michelle was killed right here | 过多的银离子. / 事实上这说明了Michelle就在这里被杀 | 
| [37:12] | on 10 acres of Canada right here in the middle of Miami Beach. | 在这方圆10英亩的加拿大领事馆, 迈阿密海滩的中央. | 
| [37:15] | You’re gonna be coming with me. | 你要跟我来一下. | 
| [37:17] | If you’re planning what I think you are, | 如果你要做我觉得你要去做的事情… | 
| [37:20] | proximity to the crime is only half the equation. | 查明了真相只解决了一半问题. | 
| [37:23] | Not when you’re dealing with a guy who has boundary issues. | 当罪犯有豁免问题的时候就不一样了. | 
| [37:25] | Hang on. Horatio. Listen to me. | 等一下. 我是Horatio. | 
| [37:27] | I need the coast guard and I need the Bahamian Defense Force. | 我需要海岸警卫队以及巴哈马国防军. | 
| [37:30] | the Bahamian Defense Force. | 巴哈马国防军. | 
| [37:41] | This is better fishing than Barakas, baby! | 在这儿比Barakas钓鱼好玩, 宝贝! | 
| [37:45] | Come to papa, come to papa. | 到我这儿来.到我这儿来. | 
| [37:51] | Dance. Dance. | 跳舞. 跳舞. | 
| [38:00] | What you got? | 你要了什么? | 
| [38:02] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? | 
| [38:30] | This is the Bahamian Defense Force. | 这是巴哈马国防军. | 
| [38:32] | Shut your engines and prepare to be boarded. | 关闭你的引擎,我们要上船检查. | 
| [38:36] | Attention! This is the United States Coast Guard. | 注意!我们是美国海岸警卫队 . | 
| [38:39] | Shut down your engines and prepare to be boarded. | 关闭你的引擎,我们要上船检查. | 
| [39:00] | In conjunction with the United States Coast Guard, | 在美国海岸警卫队的协助下, | 
| [39:02] | by decree of the Bahamian Defense Force, | 根据巴哈马国防军的决定, | 
| [39:04] | you are under arrest for the murder of Michelle Cormier, | 我们要以谋杀罪逮捕你 你谋杀了 Michelle Cormier, | 
| [39:07] | a citizen of Canada. | 一个加拿大公民. | 
| [39:09] | Crime perpetrated in Canadian Soil at the Council in Miami Dade Florida. | 犯罪发生在佛罗里达州 迈阿密加拿大领事馆. | 
| [39:14] | Canadian girl on Canadian soil. | 你在加拿大领土上杀了加拿大女孩. | 
| [39:16] | That’s two out of three. | 那又怎样. | 
| [39:18] | I’m still immune. | 我还是有豁免权. | 
| [39:19] | Actually you’re not. | 事实上你没有. | 
| [39:20] | Not on your boat. | 在你的船上你没有. | 
| [39:22] | You’re flying under the flag of convenience. | 你用的是方便旗. | 
| [39:24] | Just like the constables, isn’t that right constable? | 人在哪里就要归哪里管. | 
| [39:26] | The Bahamian flag. | 巴哈马的国旗. | 
| [39:28] | Which gives me jurisdiction over you. | 赋予了我管辖权. | 
| [39:31] | That is correct. | 正确. | 
| [39:32] | You never gave any thought to how your father arranged your life. | 你从来不思考你父亲怎样安排了你的生活. | 
| [39:35] | You just took with no questions asked. | 你只是毫无疑问的接受了. | 
| [39:37] | You still can’t arrest me. | 你仍旧不能逮捕我. | 
| [39:39] | I’m in Florida waters. | 我在佛罗里达水域. | 
| [39:40] | Actually you’re not in Florida waters. | 事实上你不在佛罗里达水域. | 
| [39:42] | About 500 yards that way. | 佛罗里达水域在那边500码. | 
| [39:45] | You passed into international waters. | 你进入了国际公共水域。 | 
| [39:47] | The coast guard was waiting for you to make that mistake. | 海警就在等你犯这个错误. | 
| [39:52] | Now you have 50 years to think about how you helped me in your arrest. | 现在你有50年的时间去想 你怎么会帮助我逮捕你的. | 
| [39:55] | And you, you watch your back. | 还有你,你当心点. | 
| [39:58] | I’m not done with you. Now gentlemen, | 我还没跟你算账呢. 现在,先生们, | 
| [40:00] | it’s been a pleasure. | 很高兴认识你们. | 
| [40:02] | So remember Clavo, when you’re in Miami, | 记住,Clavo, 当你在迈阿密的时候, | 
| [40:06] | we never close. | 我们不会放任不管的. | 
| [40:11] | Take him. / Let’s go. | 带他走. / 走吧. | 
| [40:43] | Michelle Cormier’s parents just flew in. | Michelle Cormier的父母刚飞来. | 
| [40:46] | I didn’t know what to tell them. | 我不知道该怎么跟他们讲 | 
| [40:46] | Okay I’ll take it. | 我来说吧. | 
| [40:48] | You wanted to know why forensics? | 你知道为什么有法医学么? | 
| [40:52] | This is why. | 这就是为什么. | 
| [40:56] | Mr. and Mrs. Cormier? | Cormier先生和太太? | 
| [40:58] | Horatio Caine | 我是Horatio Caine | 
| [41:09] | …. now Michelle can rest in peace. | …. 现在Michelle可以安息了. | 
| [41:18] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 C.S.I. 磊阜評 |