时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Thanks. | 开车开到好象偷一样… |
[00:54] | Morning. | 早上好 (门吱声打开) |
[01:06] | Toothbrush to a murder weapon. | 一个牙刷也可以成为 凶手的行凶武器 |
[01:08] | Anything can be a weapon… | 如果你现在有时间 |
[01:09] | if you have enough time on your hands. | 我们了解到他们有很多武器 |
[01:10] | We know they’ve got plenty of that. | 我们了解到他们有很多武器 |
[01:12] | Is this them? Yeah. | 这个也是他们的吗? |
[01:13] | They’re the guys that were playing ball. | 对,就是打球的那伙人 |
[01:15] | Shut your mouth and keep your hands on your head. | 给我闭嘴,双手放在头顶 |
[01:18] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[01:20] | What’s your name? | 叫什么名字? |
[01:22] | Come on, partner, what’s your name? | 过来,问你叫什么名字啊? |
[01:24] | Ramirez, Rico. | 拉美兹黎各 |
[01:26] | Booking number 9397489. | 登记号是9397489 |
[01:31] | What’d you say your name was? | 拉美兹你聋的? |
[01:32] | Ramirez. | 拉美兹你聋的? |
[01:34] | You deaf or something? | 你纹身时忘了自己的名了? |
[01:35] | Did you forget your name when you got this tattoo? | 你纹身时忘了自己的名了? |
[01:36] | We’ve got a bracelet switch here. | 我们被囚禁了半个小时了 |
[01:38] | We’ve been in lockdown for half an hour. | 我们被囚禁了半个小时了 |
[01:39] | We just started to check I.D.s. | 我们刚开始查身份 |
[01:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么?这一带领空都禁飞了 |
[01:42] | This airspace is restricted. | 有人在巡逻飞机上开喇叭 |
[01:44] | Someone get on the horn to air patrol. | 有人在巡逻飞机上开喇叭 |
[01:46] | Get that chopper out of here. | 拿走那把刀 |
[01:47] | Air patrol doesn’t fly a-stars. | 巡逻飞机不是头等机 |
[01:49] | This murder is a decoy. | 这次谋杀只是诱捕 行动中有人逃脱了 |
[01:50] | We have an escape in progress. | 这次谋杀只是诱捕 行动中有人逃脱了 (警钟响) |
[02:09] | Officer down! | 警官,下来一下! |
[02:27] | This is Horatio Caine. | 有个逃犯从你那里跑了 |
[02:28] | You have a 39-escapee. | 有个逃犯从你那里跑了 |
[02:30] | You have a westbound chopper from the Miami detention center. | 你从迈阿密拘留中心往 西跑的时候落下了一把刀 |
[02:32] | Three fugitives aboard, A and D. I repeat, | 飞机上有三个亡命之徒,A和D |
[02:35] | they are armed and dangerous. | 我再重复一次, 他们手上有极度危险的武器 是吗? |
[03:13] | 1×24 Body Count | 我们这次不会又被耍了吧? 不要再被人耍了 不会,当然不会了 |
[03:26] | Head count? | 六个普通监仓,每个监仓200犯人 |
[03:26] | Two hundred inmates in each of six gen-pop modules. | 六个普通监仓,每个监仓200犯人 |
[03:29] | Another three hundred keep-aways… | 另外300人被关在单人囚禁室 |
[03:31] | in safety cell confinement. | 要点1500人很费时间 |
[03:32] | It’s going to take time to count fifteen hundred men. | 要点1500人很费时间 |
[03:34] | Fifteen hundred minus three. | 1500减3,查出他们的身份, |
[03:36] | We find out who they are, we’ll know where they went. | 就知道他们逃哪了 |
[03:37] | It’s going to be difficult with the bracelet switch. | 要查出戴细手镯的 逃犯,有点难度 |
[03:39] | We found at least twenty men… | 我们发 现至少有20人 都戴着细手镯的 |
[03:40] | with switched bracelets in this module alone. | 还只是在这囚室里 |
[03:42] | Lieutenant? Yeah. | 中尉? |
[03:47] | What do we have here? | 这里有什么? |
[03:50] | Bracelet says he’s from this module, | 戴手镯那家伙说 他是关在这间囚室 |
[03:51] | but he’s from SCC. Name: | 不过他是加州南部人,叫祖阿维亚 |
[03:53] | Joe Aviar. | |
[03:55] | Likes to rape old women. | 这家伙嗜好强奸老女人 |
[03:57] | We try and keep guys like this out of general pop. | 我们要尽量将这样的 家伙同其他犯人隔开 |
[03:59] | Inmates tear them up. | 其他犯人会将他撕成碎片 好了,祖 |
[04:00] | Okay, Joe, who forced you to wear the bracelet? | 是谁强迫你戴这个手镯的? |
[04:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[04:04] | No? Okay. | 好 |
[04:09] | Thank you. “Hank Kerner.” | 汉克凯纳,谁是汉克凯纳啊? |
[04:10] | Who’s Hank Kerner? | 这厮有谋杀的倾向: 三次打劫,三次失手 |
[04:11] | Three-time loser: | 这厮有谋杀的倾向: 三次打劫,三次失手 |
[04:12] | Carjacking with a side of murder. | 太阳穴上的枪上好了一半 |
[04:14] | Partial to temple shots. | |
[04:16] | He’s awaiting trial on … | 他跟踪了一对去旅行的夫妇 |
[04:17] | a tourist couple that he capped down in Biscayne. | 我听过那宗案件 |
[04:20] | I know that case. | 汉克凯纳寻找人生去了 |
[04:22] | Hank Kerner was going away for life; nothing to lose. | 什么也无丢失 (手机响) |
[04:25] | Hang on a second. | 等等,霍拉多 |
[04:26] | Horatio. | 好,好的 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Okay. | 将附近一英里的地方封锁起来 |
[04:29] | Set up a one-mile perimeter. | 十点我到那 |
[04:30] | I’ll be there in ten. | 他们找到了那架 被击落的直升机 |
[04:32] | They found the helicopter downed … | 他们找到了那架 被击落的直升机 |
[04:33] | around Northwest and Flagler. | 麻烦你了,祖 |
[04:35] | Thank you, Joe. | 麻烦你了,祖 (报警钟鸣) |
[04:45] | John. | 有路人知道那把刀丢失的地点 |
[04:46] | Pedestrians saw the chopper losing altitude. | 高级长官认为机身是漏油而坠毁的 |
[04:48] | First officer thinks the fuselage was leaking… | 高级长官认为机身是漏油而坠毁的 |
[04:50] | from the shoot-out. Injuries on the ground? | 地面全是伤者 我们真走运 |
[04:51] | We got lucky. DBs? | 尸体数?两具,一具机师,一具乘客 |
[04:52] | Two dead bodies, pilot and one passenger. | 阿雷斯,你觉得他们 像是死于撞机的吗? |
[04:54] | Alexx, you think they were killed in the crash? | 阿雷斯,你觉得他们 像是死于撞机的吗? |
[04:55] | Not unless they each crashed into a bullet. | 除非他们都中弹 |
[04:57] | Both victims, single shot to the head, temple area. | 两名死者都是头部太阳穴附近中枪 |
[05:05] | This entrance wound is all business. | 入口的枪伤最为关键 |
[05:06] | You see something familiar? | 可能吧,我也不知道 |
[05:08] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能吧,我也不知道 |
[05:11] | “Randall Kaye.” Now, that’s familiar. | 他不就是那个上次 感恩节见过的股票经纪? |
[05:12] | Wasn’t he that stockbroker from last thanksgiving? | 他不就是那个上次 感恩节见过的股票经纪? |
[05:14] | Hit and run? | 他开着车将一个 路人拖了两英里 |
[05:15] | Dragged a pedestrian two miles under his car. | 他开着车将一个 路人拖了两英里 |
[05:16] | Hired the most powerful attorneys in Palm Beach… | 请了棕榈滩最厉害的 律师帮自己打官司 |
[05:18] | and got three short years. | 结果只判了三年 |
[05:23] | The question is, who’s the pilot? | 现在问题是,究竟那个机师是谁 |
[05:26] | License says “Bryce Kaye.” | 可能是他的兄弟 |
[05:28] | Must be his brother. | 可能是他的兄弟 |
[05:29] | I don’t think Bryce was planning on landing here. | 我认为布莱斯不会在那儿降落 |
[05:31] | I would agree. | 我同意 |
[05:33] | Okay, so if they’ve been on the ground forty minutes, | 以正常步速行走 |
[05:35] | and the average foot speed is five miles per hour, | 我们知道具体范围了 |
[05:37] | we’ve got a radius of just a little over three miles. | 就在三英里再远一点的地方 |
[05:39] | That means they’re looking for transportation. | 这就是说他们一定会找交通工具的 |
[05:41] | Hank Kerner will be all over that. | 我要做个记号 |
[05:42] | I’ll put out a bolo for any stolen vehicles within three miles. | 追查三英里内的失车 |
[05:45] | Hank Kerner … | 我认得出那支枪的枪口标记 |
[05:45] | I thought I recognized that muzzle stamp. | 我认得出那支枪的枪口标记 |
[05:47] | Let’s hope somebody recognizes him. | 希望有人认得出他 |
[05:49] | Let’s put his picture out on the news and find him. | 将他的照片贴出来,等人认他 |
[05:51] | Thank you, Alexx. | 阿雷斯,多谢了 |
[05:52] | All right. | 阿雷斯,多谢了 |
[06:11] | What’s with the no-ac, man? | 我把手机调到振动了 |
[06:12] | Had my phone on vibrate, I was, uh … | 我把手机调到振动了 我有点忙 |
[06:15] | a little busy. Yeah? | 是吗? |
[06:16] | Didn’t want to be interrupted. | 你的左手似乎很忙啊? |
[06:18] | Busy with the left hand? | 你的左手似乎很忙啊? |
[06:19] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[06:20] | So this is Joe Aviar’s original cell, huh? | 这里就是祖阿维亚 原先住的地方? |
[06:23] | Guy who likes to rape elderly women. | 哦,他系著细腕带的 |
[06:25] | Yeah, he switched wristbands with … | 是其中一个逃犯 |
[06:27] | one of our fugitives, Hank Kerner. | 汉克凯纳 |
[06:30] | Three guys locked in the same cell, and the C.O. | C0居然认不出他? |
[06:32] | Doesn’t recognize them? | 他刚从学校华业 |
[06:33] | He’s fresh out of the academy. | 他刚从学校华业 |
[06:34] | It’s his first assignment. | 他去看一个罪犯 |
[06:35] | He sees a convict, | 他是去看他们的衣服, 而不是去认人 |
[06:37] | he sees their clothes, not their faces. | 他是去看他们的衣服, 而不是去认人 好的 |
[06:40] | All right. | 你想去上楼还是下? |
[06:41] | You want upper or lower? | 我会准时到这的 |
[06:43] | I got here on time. | 我会准时到这的 |
[06:46] | For once. | 就一次 |
[06:52] | Nothing in here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[07:16] | Stockbroker was living the dream. | 那个股票经纪就是住这 |
[07:18] | One minute, you’re running the world and, | 一分钟,你就要浏览全世界 |
[07:20] | the next, you’re in a six-by-six. | 之后,你就大概知道情况了 |
[07:21] | It’s a shock to the system. | 这对整个系统而言是个打击 |
[07:23] | Explains why Randall would try to escape. | 解释一下任戴尔试图逃跑的原因 |
[07:25] | I talked to Horatio. | 我和霍拉多谈过了 |
[07:26] | He thinks Randall and his brother were … | 他认为任戴尔和他兄弟 |
[07:28] | used to get the other two out. | 都想把另两人挤掉 |
[07:36] | Spark plug. | 火花塞 |
[07:38] | Wonder where this came from. | 很可能其中一个家伙 从汽车店里拿的 |
[07:39] | Maybe one of the guys was taking auto shop. | 很可能其中一个家伙 从汽车店里拿的 |
[07:42] | Yeah, looks like there’s something in the threads. | 是啊,螺纹看上去有些东西 |
[07:44] | Some, uh, concrete dust. | 一些混凝土尘埃 |
[07:47] | These guys weren’t driving, they were digging. | 这些家伙不是开车,他们在挖 唔 |
[08:05] | Sewer pipes, air vents. | 下水道管,气孔 |
[08:09] | Any number of ways they could’ve gotten to the yard after lockdown. | 他们都有可能逃脱之后到这院子 |
[08:12] | We got to follow their route. | 我们得沿他们的路线跟踪 |
[08:14] | They might’ve left us something … | 沿着这些线索就会找到他们 |
[08:15] | that’ll lead us to them. | 沿着这些线索就会找到他们 |
[08:18] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[08:20] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得很好 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 哦,有无告诉过你,我怕黑的? |
[08:24] | Ever tell you I’m scared of the dark? | 你的升职在望 |
[08:27] | Well, next time you’re up for a promotion, | 你顺便帮下口吧 |
[08:29] | you can mention that. | 看到东西? |
[08:30] | You see anything? | 是的 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 一条隧道 |
[08:32] | A kind of tunnel. | 一条隧道 |
[08:34] | That’s probably for maintenance, so means there’s an exit. | 很有可能用于维修 这就是说有个出口 |
[08:47] | Light up ahead. | 照前边 |
[08:49] | I’ll check it out. | 我要检查一下 |
[09:08] | You ask me, this is where they climbed up to escape. | 你问我, 就是他们爬出去逃跑的地方 |
[09:16] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[09:17] | Hold on a second. | 稍微向左转一点 |
[09:19] | Turn slightly to your left. | 稍微向左转一点 |
[09:21] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[09:34] | Needle and thread. | 针线 |
[09:37] | It’s not from auto shop. | 不是汽车店的 |
[09:38] | Tailoring. | 你怎样看? |
[09:40] | You think? | 你怎样看? |
[09:42] | I think a guy’ll do anything to get out of a six-by-six cell. | 我觉得一个人会想方设法 从6乘6深的地窖爬出去 |
[09:45] | Let’s get that stuff back to the lab. | 将那玩意带回实验室 |
[09:46] | I’ll put in a call to Horatio. | 我通知霍拉多 (无线电声音) |
[09:50] | Code 22. Repeat, code 22. | 代号22 重复:代号22 |
[09:52] | All radio units, respond to a carjacking, | 所有电台注意, 留意一宗小车劫持案 |
[09:54] | seventh and riverside park. | 位于第七河畔公园 |
[10:01] | John, what do you got? Vic’s name’s Jill Gormley. | 死者叫吉尔哥利 |
[10:03] | Married, two kids. | 已婚,育有两小孩 |
[10:04] | Drives a black Lincoln navigator. | 开着一辆黑色林肯 |
[10:05] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 地点,时间都错误 是一般的头部中枪 |
[10:06] | Single gunshot to the head. | 和摩托车上那两个家伙一样 |
[10:07] | Same as the two guys in the chopper. | 和摩托车上那两个家伙一样 |
[10:08] | What about witnesses? | 证人的口供呢? 小贩是否所有事情都看到? |
[10:09] | Street vendor saw everything. | 证人的口供呢? 小贩是否所有事情都看到? |
[10:11] | Okay. Thank you, John. | 霍拉多 |
[10:12] | Yelina. Horatio. | 霍拉多 |
[10:13] | Guillermo Soriano. | 先生,告诉我你看到了什么 |
[10:14] | Senor, tell me what you saw. | 先生,告诉我你看到了什么 (西班牙语) |
[10:35] | Did you see which one took the shot? | 知不知道是谁开枪的? |
[10:41] | A flash. A big flash. | 闪光很亮的闪光 (枪声) |
[10:49] | You remember a flash first? | 你记得是先有闪光的吗? |
[10:55] | You know, he may be talking about the muzzle flash. | 他说的是可能开枪一刹那的闪光 |
[10:58] | I don’t think so. | 眼见的不一定可信 |
[10:59] | Eyewitnesses can be unreliable. | 眼见的不一定可信 |
[11:00] | Not when they’re on camera. | 更别说是照片中发 生的事了 |
[11:02] | That is a traffic enforcement camera. | 那是交通照相机 (劈啪声) (枪声) |
[11:21] | Okay, so that’s our victim right there. | 好了,我们要找的死者就在这里 |
[11:23] | The car behind her runs the red light… | 冲红灯 |
[11:25] | just moments before she gets shot. | 于是就激活了那个交通照相机 |
[11:26] | Activating the traffic camera. | 于是就激活了那个交通照相机 |
[11:27] | Explains why Mr. Soriano saw a flash before he heard a gunshot. | 解释一下为什么Soriano先生 听到枪声前会看到闪光 |
[11:31] | Right. | 好那个抢车的家伙来了 |
[11:31] | And there’s our carjacker. Zoom in on him. | 镜头跟着他 |
[11:34] | Sure. | 当然 (打字) |
[11:37] | That’s Hank Kerner, but his partner? | 是汉克凯纳,但他的同伙呢? |
[11:39] | We can’t see him. | 看不到他 |
[11:40] | Tyler, these cameras take two pictures though, don’t they? | 泰勒,这些相机只拍了两张相,对吧? |
[11:43] | Yeah, one as you enter the intersection, | 是的,有一张是你在十字路口照的 |
[11:45] | and one in the center. | 另一张在中心 还是看不清他的脸 |
[11:50] | Still can’t see his face. | 镜头拿近些 |
[11:51] | Zoom in tighter. | (打字) |
[11:59] | That’s Stewart Otis. | (哗哗声) 是司徒瓦特奥提斯 |
[12:05] | The child molester? | 调战儿童的那个? |
[12:06] | Convicted child killer. | 还被判杀害儿童 |
[12:07] | I put him in jail myself. | 我亲手捉他的 |
[12:10] | She was flirting with me. | 她当时在与我调情 |
[12:14] | Whoopsie-daisy. | 水性扬花的女人 |
[12:24] | I never even got to play with her. | 我根本不想同她玩 |
[12:28] | According to our witness, | 司徒瓦特根本没有上那辆汽车 |
[12:29] | this Stewart never even got into the car. | 司徒瓦特根本没有上那辆汽车 |
[12:31] | Maybe Kerner left him behind. | 可能凯纳丢下他了 |
[12:33] | Yes. The question is, to do what? | 但问题是他去干什么呢? |
[12:39] | I told Ruthie Crighton’s mother he’d never hurt another child. | 我见过露丝开顿的母亲, 他从来未伤害过小孩 |
[12:45] | Horatio … | 你还好吧? |
[12:46] | are you okay? Nope. | 糟透了,司徒瓦特越狱后 |
[12:48] | Not with Stewart on the loose. | 我就一直没好过 |
[12:51] | Nobody is. | 没人会好过 |
[13:02] | Young mother, and a bullet to the temple. | 年轻的母亲,太阳穴中弹 |
[13:05] | Two things that do not go together. | 枪口与伤口不吻合 |
[13:10] | It’s a .38 or a .357 with a five right. | 是五发 38口径右轮,或者375口径 |
[13:13] | Smith & Wesson, Ruger or a Taurus revolver. | 是Smith&Wesson, Ruger或Taurus型号的手枪 |
[13:17] | I’ve got gunpowder burns … | 火药燃烧,四处飞溅 |
[13:18] | with radial tears around the wound, | 伤口周围都是 |
[13:20] | figure eight. | 是8字 |
[13:22] | And you know what that means. | 枪口标记 |
[13:23] | A muzzle stamp. | 与直升机里面那两具 尸体身上的一模一样 |
[13:24] | Same as our two bodies from the helicopter. | 与直升机里面那两具 尸体身上的一模一样 |
[13:44] | The stamp is sideways, | 标记侧在一边 |
[13:45] | which indicates the shooter turned his weapon. | 就是说枪手转了他支枪 (枪声) |
[13:50] | That’s three for three on the Hank Kerner chart. | 在汉克凯纳手上 |
[13:53] | Boy’s a regular cowboy. | 还是个冷血杀手 |
[13:55] | And a cold-blooded killer. | 还是个冷血杀手 |
[13:57] | Calleigh, I don’t like this. | 你和凯纳有前科 |
[13:58] | You and Kerner have a history. | 阿雷斯,我与很多坏人 都有前科,你也一样 |
[14:00] | I have a history with a lot of bad guys, Alexx. So do you. | 阿雷斯,我与很多坏人 都有前科,你也一样 |
[14:02] | You know Hank Kerner? | 我们的逃犯? |
[14:04] | Our fugitive? | 是的,我们找到两个伤者 |
[14:05] | Yeah, we’ve been through two hung juries together. | 是的,我们找到两个伤者 |
[14:07] | It’s not like we’re picking out china. | 不象找陶瓷啊 |
[14:09] | You should’ve told me you were the CSI on his case. | 你应该告诉我你在CSI 跟进他那单案件 他在法庭上不是恐吓在场的人吗? |
[14:11] | Didn’t he go off in court threatening everybody? | 不出奇 |
[14:13] | It was typical chest-beating of a guy who’s facing L-WOP. | 这家伙大祸临头肯定心慌 |
[14:17] | His retrial’s in two weeks. | 卡丽,他会孤注一掷的 |
[14:18] | That means he’s desperate, Calleigh. | 我们最好就捉了他 |
[14:19] | Well, it means we better catch him… | 我们最好就捉了他 |
[14:21] | before the poor guy misses his court date. | 免 得这家伙躲起来不上庭 |
[14:22] | Would you check the old visitor logs from jail and see… | 看下能否凑到某人的名字 |
[14:24] | if you can scare up the name … | 他会和谁躲在一起呢? |
[14:25] | of someone he might be hiding out with? | 他会和谁躲在一起呢? |
[14:27] | Already did. | 已经查了 |
[14:28] | Prostitute named Treynece Banks. | 那个妓女叫翠尼班斯 |
[14:30] | I don’t think he’ll hide out so much as make a pit stop. | 这样太麻烦了 |
[14:32] | Well, it’s a lead. | 不好意思,我去打个电话 |
[14:34] | Well, if you guys’ll excuse me, | 不好意思,我去打个电话 |
[14:35] | I have to make a call. | |
[14:37] | And I thought she blew me off. | 她打了我一拳 (笑) |
[14:46] | Hey, hot pants. | 嘿,小妞 |
[14:47] | Hey, girl. | 看下你的德性 |
[14:49] | Look at you. | 你怎么了,不告人了 |
[14:50] | What did you do, give up prosecuting and start modeling? | 你怎么了,不告人了 |
[14:52] | Oh, right. God, look at you. | 天哪,看看你 |
[14:54] | How much to I love that necklace? | 我爱死那项链了 |
[14:57] | It’s an apology present from dad. | 是爸爸用来道歉的 |
[14:58] | Ah. How is the old charmer? | 啊,那个老可爱怎样了? |
[15:00] | He’s fine, the same. You know. | 他挺好,跟以前一样 |
[15:02] | Good to hear. | 那…你打过电话给我? |
[15:04] | So … | 想问下你汉克凯纳的情况 |
[15:05] | I assume you called me about our old friend Hank Kerner. | 想问下你汉克凯纳的情况 |
[15:08] | I’m worried about the college girl. | 她只是目击证人, 整单案件都靠她的口供了 |
[15:09] | She’s the only eyewitness, | 她只是目击证人, |
[15:10] | and the whole case rests on her. | 整单案件都靠她的口供了 |
[15:11] | I’m one step ahead of you, Cal. | 卡尔,我快你一步 |
[15:12] | She’s in protective custody. | 她在证人保护处 |
[15:14] | 24-hour surveillance? | 全天监视? 唔 |
[15:16] | Oh, that’s good. | 好了,她家人怎样了? |
[15:17] | Okay, well, what about her family? | N0RSAT在跟 |
[15:18] | Norsat’s on it. | 看见吗? |
[15:20] | See? | 没什么好担心的 |
[15:21] | All that worrying about nothing. | 对 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:24] | You catch this guy, | 卡尔,我把钥匙扔了,好不? |
[15:25] | I’ll throw away the key this time, all right, Cal? | 卡尔,我把钥匙扔了,好不? |
[15:27] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[15:28] | All right. We still on for Thursday night? | 好了,我们周四晚还要继续 |
[15:30] | Yeah, | 当然, |
[15:31] | as long as the workaholic doesn’t cancel on me again. | 只要这个工作狂不要炒我鱿鱼 |
[15:33] | I’m not a workaholic. | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[15:34] | Are you kidding me? I send your Christmas card to CSI. | 我将你的圣诞卡寄到CSI了 |
[15:37] | I’ll see you later, Janet. | 珍尼特,回头见 |
[15:39] | We got a carjacker, a kid killer and a stockbroker. | 我们捉了一个打劫的, 一个残杀儿童的,一个股票经纪 |
[15:42] | The only thing they have in common is… | 他们唯一的共同点是 |
[15:44] | a burning desire to get out of the joint. | 想方设法逃离那个团伙 |
[15:46] | Okay, this is the stuff from Stewart’s cell. | 好,这些东西是在 司徒瓦特的地窖找到的 |
[15:48] | And Randall Kaye’s; also Aviar’s. | 还有任戴尔的,阿维亚的也有 |
[15:50] | Ok, as a sexual predator, | 这家伙性欲好强 |
[15:52] | Stewart might have a diary or letters. | 司徒瓦特或许还有 一本日记或几封信 |
[15:56] | What about his work detail? | 他干什么工作的? |
[15:57] | Randall was in printing, | 任戴尔是印刷工人,汉克在木厂干活 |
[15:59] | Hank was in wood shop… | 司徒瓦特被吩咐去当裁缝 |
[16:00] | and Stewart was assigned to tailoring. | 司徒瓦特被吩咐去当裁缝 |
[16:02] | Tailoring? | 裁缝?是的,找到了针线 |
[16:03] | Found a needle and thread in their escape tunnel. | 我们还找到了其他东西 |
[16:05] | And we also got some more sewing stuff from the cell. | 地窖里缝纫之类的东西 |
[16:07] | Embroidery hoop, | 装饰箍,还有一些线 |
[16:09] | some thread and some kind of sticky paper. | 一些贴纸 |
[16:10] | It’s water soluble weave stabilizer, uh, | 是可溶于水的针织稳定剂 |
[16:12] | boy scouts, it’s used to make patches. | 哦,男童军,用来补衣服的 |
[16:15] | You mean like for a uniform? | 你是指用作制服? |
[16:18] | A fake uniform. | 假制服 |
[16:22] | That’s how he got Ruthie Crighton. | 他就是那样得到露丝凯顿的 |
[16:27] | So he was making a disguise. | 他乔装打扮了 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好的这是任戴尔凯恩的家人吗? |
[16:32] | Is this Randall Kaye’s family? | 是的 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 那是… |
[16:35] | That’s, uh … | 那是… |
[16:36] | wife Dawn and daughter Emma. | 他的妻子当和女儿爱玛 |
[16:38] | Daughter Emma. | 你觉得她看上去多大岁数? |
[16:39] | How old do you think she looks? | 你觉得她看上去多大岁数? |
[16:41] | Six, seven. | 六,七岁吧 |
[16:42] | Seven. You see this tape? | 七岁 你看了这盒磁带了? |
[16:44] | It means that this picture … | 指的是这幅照片 |
[16:45] | has been taken off the wall repeatedly. | 这幅照片经常从�暀W拿下来 |
[16:47] | One man’s family album is another man’s porn. | 一个人的家庭相簿却是 另一个人的色情用品 |
[16:49] | Yes. This could be his next target. | 可能是他下一个目标 |
[16:51] | Yeah, we got to get to Randall Kaye’s house. | 我们得去一趟任戴尔的家 |
[16:53] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[16:58] | The thread that Stewart uses is red, | 是红,蓝,灰三色的,是吗? |
[17:00] | blue and gray, right? | 不在屋子里 |
[17:03] | It’s not the house. We got to get to the school. | 我们要去学校一趟 |
[17:05] | It’s the school. | 这是学校 (铃声响) (孩子们在叫喊,大笑) |
[17:25] | Did you find her? | 我刚和她老师谈过 |
[17:26] | I just talked to her teacher. | 好 |
[17:27] | Class was already let out when you called. | 你打电话的时候已经下课了 |
[17:29] | We got to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[17:31] | You think he took any of the other girls? | 你认为他带走了其他女生? |
[17:32] | No, he wants Emma. | 不,他要的是爱玛 |
[17:33] | Girls? | 女生?爱玛? |
[17:35] | Emma? | 你在找爱玛吗? |
[17:36] | Are you looking for Emma? | 你在找爱玛吗? |
[17:38] | Yeah, I am. Have you seen her? | 她和那个男人走了 |
[17:40] | She went with that man. | 哪个男人? |
[17:41] | What man? | 那个新来的老师 |
[17:42] | The new teacher. | 那个新来的老师 |
[17:47] | Emma? | 你好 |
[17:48] | Hi. I’m Mr. Andrews. | 我是安德鲁先生 |
[17:52] | Hi. | 你妈妈让我来接你 |
[17:53] | Your mommy told me to come get you. | 你妈妈让我来接你 |
[18:04] | He’s got her. | 他带走她了 |
[18:08] | Emma. | 爱玛! |
[18:11] | Emma! | 爱玛! |
[18:14] | Are you Mrs. Kaye? | 你是凯尔太太吗? |
[18:17] | Yes. | 凯尔太太,大约五分钟前 |
[18:19] | Mrs. Kaye, about five minutes ago, | 有个男人从学校接走了爱玛 |
[18:20] | a man took Emma from the school. | 有个男人从学校接走了爱玛 |
[18:25] | You don’t seem too concerned. | 你好象一点也不担心 |
[18:26] | I’m, I’m … well, no, I’m … | 我,我… |
[18:28] | I just … | 不,我,我只是… |
[18:29] | Nice luggage. | 行李袋不错 |
[18:31] | When is that last time you spoke to your husband? | 你最后一次和你 丈夫谈话是什么时候? |
[18:34] | Okay, my husband is in jail. | 哦,我丈夫 他在监狱里 夫人,你丈夫今天早上被杀了 |
[18:39] | Ma’am, | 是发 生在他越狱之时 |
[18:40] | your husband was killed this morning escaping from that jail. | 是发 生在他越狱之时 |
[18:48] | I noticed the luggage in your car. | 我留意到你车上的行李 |
[18:50] | Were you traveling today? | 你今天要出门吗? |
[18:57] | Mrs. Kaye, you’re involved in this, aren’t you? | 凯尔太太,你与这件事有关,对吗? |
[19:00] | My daughter was growing up without a father. | 我女儿自小就没有父亲的 |
[19:04] | I just wanted my family back together. | 我只是想一家团聚 |
[19:07] | I understand. | 我理解 爱玛在哪? |
[19:10] | Where’s Emma? | 我们相信其中一个男人 |
[19:11] | We believe that one of the men… | 我们相信其中一个男人 |
[19:12] | that escaped with your husband has taken Emma. | 那个男人和你丈夫一起逃走, 他带走了你女儿 凯尔太太, 我希望你能集中精神 |
[19:18] | Mrs. Kaye, I need you to focus. | 头24小时是最关键的 |
[19:20] | The first twenty-four hours are crucial. | 我们,我们要去银行吗? |
[19:23] | Sh-should we, uh, go to the bank? | |
[19:25] | Listen to me. | 我敢肯定,这个男人想打爱玛主意 |
[19:26] | I can assure you this man’s interest in Emma is not monetary. | 我敢肯定,这个男人想打爱玛主意 他不是求财 |
[19:33] | What have I done? | 你有无 |
[19:34] | Do you have an article of her clothing? | 她的衣服? |
[19:35] | For what? For scent dogs. | 给警犬嗅一下 |
[19:37] | We plan to track them, but we need to do it right now. | 我们要跟踪他们, 我们现在必须立刻动手 |
[19:40] | Mrs. Kaye? | 凯尔太太? |
[19:43] | Lieutenant, please … | 中尉,求你了 |
[19:46] | she is all I have. | 我只剩下女儿了 |
[19:48] | Where’s the clothing? Show me. | 衣服呢? 给我看一下 (脚步声) (轻轻的敲门声) |
[19:58] | How’s it coming? | 哦,才那么一点眉目 |
[19:59] | Oh, you know, bits and pieces. | 哦,才那么一点眉目 |
[20:01] | How’s that? | 有三颗不同的子弹 |
[20:02] | Well, three different bullets… | 这些子弹打入了不同的头颅 |
[20:04] | fired into three different skulls. | 任戴尔凯尔… |
[20:05] | Randall Kaye … | 任戴尔凯尔… |
[20:08] | His brother … | 他兄弟… |
[20:10] | and our carjacking victim, Jill Gormley. | 还有那个抢车的死者,吉尔歌利 |
[20:13] | Bullets bounce against bone… | 你看,三颗子弹都变形了 |
[20:14] | and you end up with three pretty distorted bullets. | 你还可以对上号吗? |
[20:16] | Tell me you can still get a match between all three. | 你还可以对上号吗? |
[20:18] | Oh, yeah. | 当然,我先弄清事情缘由 |
[20:19] | I just have to straighten things out first. | 当然,我先弄清事情缘由 |
[20:24] | Hagen. | (手机响) 哈根 |
[20:28] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的家伙 |
[20:30] | Same gunshot wound? | 相同的枪伤? |
[20:32] | Where? | 我很快回来 |
[20:34] | I’ll be right there. | 我得走了 |
[20:36] | I got to go. What? Wait. | 什么?等等 什么相同的枪上? |
[20:37] | What same gunshot wound? I got a call out. | 有人叫我出去 |
[20:38] | Is this about Hank Kerner? | 关于汉克凯纳的吗? |
[20:43] | It looks like he got another victim. | 看样子他杀了另一个人 |
[20:47] | Not the eyewitness, our college girl? | 不是那个读大学的女目击证人吧? |
[20:49] | Worse. | 比那更糟 |
[20:52] | Oh, I can’t believe he went for Janet. | 啊,我真不相信他居然带走了珍尼特 |
[20:54] | Calleigh … | 你通知她家人,我去那儿 |
[20:55] | I want to be there when you notify her family. | 你通知她家人,我去那儿 |
[20:57] | Her parents are going to be devastated. | 她父母一定伤心欲绝 |
[20:59] | You shouldn’t be anywhere near this. | 不要在这附近逗留 |
[21:00] | If Kerner’s bold enough to go after the prosecutor… | 如果凯纳有胆跟踪检举人的话 |
[21:02] | on his tourist trial, he’s going to come after the CSI. | 他就会跟踪CSI |
[21:05] | You should take time off till this is over. | 这件事未结束之前都不要浪费时间 |
[21:06] | With fugitives out there? | 逃犯在那里吗?我认为不 |
[21:07] | I don’t think so. | 我肯定霍拉多会讲同样的话 |
[21:09] | I’m sure Horatio will say the same thing. | 我肯定霍拉多会讲同样的话 |
[21:10] | John, put the phone down. | 我从来没有这么倒霉过 |
[21:11] | I have never so much as taken a sick day, | 我从来没有这么倒霉过 |
[21:13] | and I’m not about to start now. | 我不准备开工了 |
[21:14] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白? 凯纳做的 |
[21:15] | Kerner broke out to kill anyone who could hurt him at trial. | 他会对付任何一个 对他案件不利的人 |
[21:17] | You’re next, Calleigh. | 那么好吧 |
[21:18] | Well, then so be it, | 那么好吧 |
[21:20] | ’cause I’m not leaving the investigation. | 我也不想放弃调查 |
[21:33] | Hang on a second, Dan. | 丹克拉逊是辑犯集团的指挥官 |
[21:34] | Dan Clarkson, fugitive team commander. | 丹克拉逊是辑犯集团的指挥官 |
[21:36] | Wants to set up a debriefing. | 是卡丽 |
[21:37] | It’s Calleigh. Calleigh, what’s up? | 卡丽,怎么了? |
[21:39] | Kerner got to Janet Medrano. | 凯纳带走了珍尼特 哦 那个全国大律师 |
[21:42] | Yeah, state’s attorney. | 那个人才刚死,不到一小时 |
[21:45] | She liver temp indicates that the body is fresh, | |
[21:47] | so he’s less than an hour out. | 我不知道他是步行还是坐车的 |
[21:48] | I don’t know if he’s on foot or on wheels, | 但是如果你现在捉了他, |
[21:51] | but, if you catch him now, | 他鞋子里的沙粒 |
[21:52] | the sand in his shoes alone … | 就足以起诉他了 |
[21:53] | is enough to strap him to the chair. | 就足以起诉他了 |
[21:55] | Okay, here’s what you do. | 叫逃犯集团建个 新的检查站 |
[21:55] | Tell the fugitive team to set up new checkpoints. | 叫逃犯集团建个 新的检查站 |
[21:58] | And, Calleigh, be careful of this guy Kerner. | 卡丽,留意凯纳这家伙 |
[21:59] | He plays for keeps. | 他被拘留时经常耍花招 |
[22:01] | I’m taking all necessary precautions. | 我会万事小心的 嘿,布彻,很高兴你来了 |
[22:04] | Hey, Butch, thanks for coming. | 我要最好的 |
[22:05] | I need the best. | 她准备跟踪… |
[22:07] | She’s ready to track … | 如果雨停了 |
[22:08] | if this rain holds. | 这是她的衬衫 |
[22:09] | Here’s her shirt. | 这是她的衬衫 |
[22:10] | She’s a seven-year-old girl. | 她七岁 |
[22:12] | Originated from this point, butch, all right? | 从这里来的 布彻,好了吗? |
[22:14] | Duchess will find her. | 我听说警犬用舌头嗅 |
[22:16] | I’ve read that dogs smell with their tongues. | 我听说警犬用舌头嗅 |
[22:18] | Well, that’s true. | 的确如此 |
[22:19] | Most odor molecules … | 很多气体分子 |
[22:21] | are carried by mucus through the nasal cavity | 都是通过鼻子黏液传播的 |
[22:23] | to the convoluted folds behind the nose. | 这些黏液位于鼻子深处 |
[22:25] | That’s where that molecule … | 分子就是这样将化学信息 |
[22:27] | becomes a chemical message to the brain. | |
[22:29] | Here we go. She’s got a scent. | 我们到了 她身上有气味 |
[22:31] | You good to go? Let’s go. | 开始跟 |
[22:32] | Let’s track. | 开始跟 |
[22:45] | All right, Eric. | 通知交通部门要求支援 |
[22:46] | Hold traffic and call for backup. | 通知交通部门要求支援 |
[22:48] | Stewart must’ve hailed a cab. | 司徒瓦特肯定租了一辆汽车 |
[22:49] | With the new venting systems, | 这辆车有最新的排气系统 |
[22:51] | the dog can follow a scent … | 即使那个人上了汽车, |
[22:52] | even if a person’s gotten in a car. | 警犬也能嗅出他的味道 |
[22:55] | Hey, you don’t say a word or I’ll kill your mommy. | 嘿,你再不说话我就杀了你妈妈 |
[23:02] | Hi. 24th, please. | 你好,劳驾24号 |
[23:15] | You got anything? She’s got something. | 她拿了一些东西 她要走了 |
[23:17] | She’s going to go. | 我们需要支援 |
[23:18] | We need backup here, now. | 好的,出发 |
[23:20] | Okay, there we go. There she goes! | 她在那! 布彻,我们带了什么武器? |
[23:31] | What have we got, Butch? | 她在搜寻 |
[23:33] | She’s casting about. | 就是说他们曾在这里停留, |
[23:34] | That means they stopped here and the scent pooled. | 气味留在这里了 |
[23:37] | Okay, drop back. You ready, Eric? | 退后 艾瑞克,准备好了吗? |
[23:41] | Go wide. | 打横开 |
[24:09] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[24:11] | Looks like a school uniform. | 象是一件校服 |
[24:15] | Probably purchased clothes at the mall, | 好象是在购物中心买的布 |
[24:16] | and I’m guessing they were boy’s clothes. | 我猜想是男生的布 |
[24:18] | Yeah, and something to cut her hair with. | 对,还有剪她头发 的东西 |
[24:20] | Just like Ruthie Crighton. | 就像露斯凯顿 |
[24:22] | It’ll be just like Halloween. | 好象万圣节 |
[24:25] | Your own neighbors won’t even know you. | 你的邻居也认不出你了 |
[24:27] | Come on, we’re a team. | 快点不要哭了 |
[24:30] | Come on. Stop crying. | |
[24:35] | Put out the word, Eric. | 艾瑞克,记下这些话 |
[24:37] | He’s traveling with a little boy. | 他和一个小男孩一起旅游 |
[24:41] | You’re sure Treynece is in there? | 你肯定翠尼在那里? |
[24:43] | Come on, Starsky. | 星空,快点 |
[24:45] | I admit to that, you bag me up for pandering. | 我承认,是你让我拉皮条的 |
[24:47] | You got it backwards. | 你不帮我们确认 |
[24:48] | You don’t help us confirm she’s with Hank Kerner, | 她是和汉克凯纳一起的 我们带走你了 |
[24:50] | we grab you up. | 翠尼带着有手机吗 |
[24:51] | Does Treynece carry a cell phone? | 我看上去像什么? |
[24:52] | What do I look like to you, man, | 你嘛,像支廉价蜡烛 |
[24:53] | some low-budget bougie operation? | 我所有的妞都有手机的 |
[24:55] | All my girls got cell phones, beepers, PCs. | 我所有的妞都有手机的 还有call机,电脑 |
[24:59] | I mean, it’s the third millennium, Chuck. | 彻克,我的意思是,他是第三有钱的 |
[25:00] | Okay, Bill Gates, call her. | 好了,比尔孟兹 叫她出来吧 |
[25:02] | We need to make sure she’s in the room before we move. | 我们必须确认 我们离开之前她还在房子里 |
[25:07] | Yo. | 味道真好 干嘛那么久才来? |
[25:09] | Delicious, what’s taking so long? | 味道真好 干嘛那么久才来? |
[25:11] | You got my money? | 你拿了我的钱? |
[25:15] | I didn’t ask you what the bald boy likes. | 我不是问你那个闷蛋 喜欢什么 |
[25:17] | I asked you, do you got the money? | 我是你,是不是你拿了我的钱走? |
[25:19] | Well, count it twice. I’m bouncing. | 数多次吧,我要去银行退票了 |
[25:22] | Yo. | 你 |
[25:24] | She’s in there … | 她在这里,和凯纳在一起 |
[25:25] | with Kerner. | 好吧,退后 麻烦让一下 |
[25:26] | All right. | 好吧,退后 麻烦让一下 |
[25:27] | Step back out of the way, please. | 有疑问吗? |
[25:29] | Detective? | 我没有接到电话 |
[25:30] | I didn’t get a call. | 我得去收急件 |
[25:31] | I had to hear from dispatch you located Kerner’s associate. | 我得去收急件 你留意凯纳的同伙 |
[25:34] | A lead just came in. | 我们在调查 |
[25:35] | This is our investigation. Don’t run it without me. | 不要撇开我单独行动 |
[25:36] | Yo, Chuck. Look like you got… | 你,彻克,你拿了什么? |
[25:38] | some management problems of your own, pimp. | 你这只鸭,是你自己的管理问题 |
[25:40] | I asked you to step back out of the way, all right? | 我叫你退后,让道啊,听见没有? |
[25:42] | My bad, my bad. | (枪声) 离开这里,快走,快 |
[25:59] | Show me your hands! | 把手给我看看! |
[26:04] | Bathroom clear. | 浴室安全 |
[26:07] | He’s out the back. We have no visual. | 他在后边走跑了 我们完全看不到 |
[26:08] | Get the choppers in the air. | 把这些刀拿到外边去 |
[26:09] | Coordinate with patrol on the ground. | 弄干净地面的汽油 他在哪? |
[26:13] | Where’d he go? He didn’t pay me. | 他还没有付钱 |
[26:14] | Cheap-ass bald bastard. | 贱种,秃驴 |
[26:16] | Where did Hank go? | 汉克去哪了? |
[26:17] | Pop a cap in some bitch cop. | 把车开到妓院 |
[26:19] | Blond bitch. | 金发 婊子 |
[26:24] | Uh, Britney … | 哦,小甜甜… |
[26:26] | better check this out. | 最好检查一下这个 |
[26:31] | 31. | 杀人 |
[26:32] | Homicide. | 吓着你了? |
[26:34] | A direct threat to you. | 吓着你了? |
[26:35] | Yeah. It’s also a gift. | 是啊,不过也算是礼物 |
[26:37] | It’s trace evidence. | 汉克凯纳落下他的电话卡了 |
[26:39] | Hank Kerner left us his calling card. | 汉克凯纳落下他的电话卡了 |
[26:45] | So let me get this straight. | 让我弄清楚这件事 |
[26:46] | The first time you and your husband discussed it? | 你第一次和你丈夫 讨论这件事是什么时候 |
[26:49] | It was during a jail visit. | 探监的时候 |
[26:52] | Randall said a convict had… | 任戴尔说有个犯人 |
[26:54] | approached him about escaping. | 跟他说过逃跑一事 |
[26:56] | He wouldn’t tell me who he was or what he had done. | 他没有告诉我那个人的 名字以及他所做的一切 |
[26:58] | I should’ve asked. | 好,继续说 |
[27:00] | Okay, keep going. | 你知道的比你认为要做的更多 |
[27:01] | You know more than you think you do. | 你知道的比你认为要做的更多 |
[27:04] | I told Randall’s brother what the plan was. | 我把这个计画告诉了任戴尔的兄弟 |
[27:06] | Bryce, right? Bryce the pilot. Yeah. | 就是布莱斯,那个机师 |
[27:09] | He would’ve done anything for his big brother. | 是的,他会为他大哥做任何事情 早上我打电话给住在海边的会计师, |
[27:13] | I called an offshore account in the morning to wire the … | 打算发 一封电报给… 等等,唔 |
[27:17] | wait, um … | 我记得其中一人叫了RV |
[27:18] | I remember one of the men asked for an RV. | 我记得其中一人叫了RV 唔,任戴尔… |
[27:23] | Randall … | 不想我把买来的布钉纽扣 |
[27:25] | didn’t want me to be tied up purchasing one, | |
[27:27] | so he decided to pay them both cash. | 所以他决定付双倍的钱 |
[27:30] | They agreed on $50,000 a piece, | 双方把价钱定在每幅五万美圆 |
[27:32] | which Bryce brought over on the helicopter. | 布莱斯带上了直升机 我不知道是哪个 |
[27:37] | I don’t know which one asked for the RV. | RV要求 |
[27:39] | Yeah, Stewart. | 司徒瓦特要求RV |
[27:41] | Stewart asked for the RV. | 那个带走Emma的男人? |
[27:42] | The man who took Emma? | 那个带走Emma的男人? |
[27:44] | That’s correct. | 你怎么知道的? |
[27:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[27:46] | It doesn’t really matter right now. | 现在已经无关重要了 |
[27:49] | It’s a mobile apartment. He could take her anywhere. | 那是座汽车寓所, 他可以带她四处走 |
[27:51] | Contact every RV dealership in Miami. | 联系迈阿密所有的RV代理权 |
[27:53] | Find out if a single man bought one in the last 24 hours? | 找出在过去24小时里有谁买了一样 |
[27:55] | No, rent. | 不,租的 他把钱藏起来了 |
[27:56] | He has to conserve his cash. | 不,租的 他把钱藏起来了 |
[27:59] | Simon Bishop. | 西门比索 |
[28:01] | Yes. | 你的RV在哪? |
[28:01] | Where’s your RV? | 你的RV在哪? |
[28:03] | What RV? | 什么RV? |
[28:03] | You were the only one insured to drive. | 你是唯一一间受保的汽车行 |
[28:06] | Dealer’s statement. | 经销商声明 |
[28:08] | Could we come in? | 我们可以进来吗? |
[28:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:14] | Kids’ soccer, huh? | 小孩足球? |
[28:16] | I also coach local boys’ basketball and cross-country. | 还有去其他国家教 |
[28:19] | It says that you are the coach of the year, Simon. | 西门,你是今年的教练? |
[28:24] | Where’s your RV? | 你的RV呢? |
[28:27] | The RV. I lent it to a friend. | 我借了给一个朋友 |
[28:29] | Who? Him? | 谁?他吗? |
[28:32] | Stewart Odett. I met him on-line. | 我在网上见过他,在聊天室里 |
[28:34] | Chat room. Stewart Otis. | 司徒瓦特奥提斯 |
[28:36] | He is a convicted child molester and child killer. | 这家伙被控告骚扰、杀害儿童 |
[28:38] | Did you know that? | 他差点就被判死刑了 |
[28:39] | He was about to get sentenced to death. | 他差点就被判死刑了 |
[28:41] | When he broke out of prison. | 他现在在旅游呢… |
[28:43] | He was traveling … | 他现在在旅游呢… |
[28:46] | traveling with a little girl disguised as a little boy. | 这个人是个女扮男装的小女孩 |
[28:50] | He was alone. | 他很孤独 |
[28:51] | He asked me to rent the RV. | 他问我出租RV |
[28:52] | I met him at the curb … | 我在路边碰过他… |
[28:53] | Since when does chinese food come with a kid’s meal? | 从什么时候中国菜 |
[28:56] | Try again. | 成了小孩餐了?试多次 他说她以前叫爱玛 |
[29:05] | He said her name used to be Emma. | 他没有告诉我她的新名字 |
[29:07] | He didn’t tell me her new name. | 那次以后我就再也没有见过他们了 |
[29:08] | I haven’t seen them since. | 我不知道他们去哪了 |
[29:09] | I don’t know where they went. | 我不知道他们去哪了 |
[29:10] | So you short eyes don’t do each other favors? | 你的近视眼 一点也没有好带携 |
[29:13] | Short eyes? | 近视? |
[29:15] | I don’t molest children. | 我不搞小孩的 |
[29:16] | What did he trade for use of the RV? | 他用什么和RV交换? |
[29:19] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[29:20] | Nothing. | 你在侮辱我 |
[29:22] | You’re insulting me. | 我是唯一胆敢侮辱我的人 |
[29:23] | You’re the one insulting. | 我是唯一胆敢侮辱我的人 |
[29:25] | Emotional intimacy doesn’t come … | 年龄相仿不受感情干扰 |
[29:26] | with a predetermined age range. | |
[29:28] | I merely challenge the accepted view … | 我只挑截约定俗成的观点的 |
[29:30] | that children are non-sexual. | 那些小孩一点都不性感 |
[29:31] | What about the accepted view… | 那么约定俗成的观点呢? |
[29:32] | that exploiting a child in any way is a felony? | 那么约定俗成的观点呢? 任何方式剥削儿童都是重罪吗? |
[29:37] | So what do you got, Simon? | 你有什么好处,西门? |
[29:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:44] | Photos. Where. | 在哪? |
[29:45] | He offered, I accepted. | 他供货,我收货 |
[29:50] | He said he took them their first few hours together. | 他说头几个小时是和他们一起的 |
[29:55] | Well, there you go. | 你在那 |
[29:57] | Simon Bishop, | 你现在被捕了,罪名是 非法拘留儿童从事色情活动 |
[29:58] | you’re under arrest for possession of child pornography. | 你现在被捕了,罪名是 非法拘留儿童从事色情活动 |
[30:00] | But they’re not my photos. | 这些不是我的照片啊 |
[30:02] | She’s not even my type. | 她不是我喜欢的类型 |
[30:05] | You better hope she’s still alive. | 你最后祈祷她还活着 (呼呼声) |
[31:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:14] | Oh, you. | 啊,是你 |
[31:16] | Got anything? | 有收获吗? |
[31:17] | Yeah, petroleum and graphite. | 有啊,石油和石墨 |
[31:19] | Gun lubricant. | 枪支润滑油 |
[31:20] | Yeah, but it’s old school. | 但是旧式的 |
[31:21] | Most modern-day lubricants have teflon. | 现在很多润滑油都有特氟纶 |
[31:24] | Can you pin down the brand? | 不,我准备给克劳迪亚看一下 |
[31:25] | No, but I’m going to take it to Claudia. | 不,我准备给克劳迪亚看一下 |
[31:27] | She probably can. | 怎么,你也准备跟我去那吗? |
[31:28] | Why? Are you going to follow me there, too? | 怎么,你也准备跟我去那吗? |
[31:30] | You sure you’re okay? | 你肯定你没事? |
[31:32] | You know, Hagen, | 你知道的,哈根 |
[31:33] | not only did I graduate from the same academy as you, | 我不但能想你一样华业 |
[31:36] | but I’m a southern woman and all that implies, | 我还是一个南方女人 |
[31:38] | and I don’t know why you have … | 我不明白你为什么信心不足 |
[31:39] | so little confidence in my ability to protect myself. | 我不明白你为什么信心不足 老怀疑我的自保能力 |
[31:42] | It’s not that. | 那是怎样? |
[31:43] | Well, then what? | 那是怎样? |
[31:49] | My first partner, Ray Caine, | 我第一个同事,雷蔡勒 |
[31:51] | when we worked narco, | 我们跟Narco那宗案件是他被杀了 |
[31:52] | when he got killed on the job. | |
[31:56] | I lose two partners, I got a rep. | 我是去了两个同事 |
[31:59] | Ah, snakebit. | 是蛇咬的 |
[32:00] | People get afraid to team up with you. | 人们很怕和你一组公事 |
[32:02] | I’ve seen it bounce guys off the force. | 我曾看过他使罪犯乖乖认罪 |
[32:04] | So this is more out of concern for your career… | 这些出于你对自己职业的关心 |
[32:06] | than it is for my safety. | 而不是出于我的安全 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:11] | Will you stay with Speedle tonight? | 今晚你和史必度一起还是和戴科? |
[32:13] | Or Delko? | 其实我想留在这里 |
[32:14] | Actually, I’m going to stay here. | 其实我想留在这里 |
[32:15] | Then I’m going to stay with you. | 我留在这里陪你 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好的 只要我们头脑都清晰 |
[32:23] | Well, as long as we’re clear you’re doing it for you, | 你这样做是为你自己,不是为我 |
[32:25] | not for me. | 清楚明白 |
[32:27] | Crystal clear. | 清楚明白 |
[32:28] | So what does Simon say? | 西门今天说了什么? |
[32:30] | It’s all in the pixels. | 都在摄象机里了 |
[32:31] | Take a look at the portable tv in the corner. | 打开那部放在角落的手提电视吧 |
[32:34] | See anyone you know? | 有你认识的人吗? |
[32:37] | Hello, Simon. | 喂,西门 |
[32:38] | He was there when this picture was taken. | 拍照的时候他就在那里 |
[32:40] | Yes, but it doesn’t tell us where it was taken. | 但我不知道相片是什么时候拍的 |
[32:42] | It’s not a house, it’s an RV, | 是一辆RV,有了它他们 就可以开到任何地方了 |
[32:43] | so they could have driven it anywhere. | 是一辆RV,有了它他们 就可以开到任何地方了 |
[32:45] | Okay, what about reference points? | 好,参考点是什么? |
[32:47] | Stewart tacked a sheet… | 司徒瓦特把一张纸钉在窗边 |
[32:48] | over the window to disguise the location. | 以掩孟真实位置 |
[32:51] | All right, so let’s go to the last picture. | 好,看最后一张相片 (打字) |
[32:56] | The light’s changed. | 光线改变了 |
[32:58] | All right. | 太阳光移动的时候 |
[32:59] | When the sun moves, | 就突出了背景了,是吗? |
[33:01] | it highlights the background, doesn’t it? | 就突出了背景了,是吗? |
[33:03] | I’ll go close on the window. | 我去窗那边 |
[33:04] | Okay, grid it. | 看,像一座山 |
[33:06] | Look, uh, looks like a mountain. | |
[33:08] | Yes, but we both know Miami has no mountains. | 对,但你我都知道 迈阿密是没有山的 |
[33:11] | And those don’t look like trees, either. | 那些也不象树 |
[33:13] | Maybe the geographic information … | 或许图象信息系统可以辨认 |
[33:15] | system can recognize it. | (打字) |
[33:18] | It calculates the ratio between peaks | 正在计算两个山峰之间的比率 |
[33:20] | and then compares that to a database of similar ratios… | 然后拿去与数据库的相似比率作比较 |
[33:23] | from Miami’s buildings and landscapes. | 在迈阿密大厦与景色之间 |
[33:33] | It’s the orange bowl. | 是0rangeBowl |
[33:35] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[33:42] | The orange bowl has five thousand parking spots. | 0rangeBowl有5000处停车场 |
[33:45] | All we need is one, though. | 但我们只要其中一处 |
[33:47] | I can calculate the movement of the sun to figure out… | 我可以计算太阳的移动 |
[33:49] | where Stewart was parked. | 然后算出司徒瓦特的车停在哪里 |
[33:51] | But that’s going to take a few hours. | 可能要花几个小时 |
[33:52] | Let’s see if our friend Simon can help us with that. | 看西门能否帮得上忙 |
[33:57] | Where are they, Simon? | 西门,他们在哪? |
[33:58] | Where’s the RV? | RV在哪? |
[33:59] | You don’t have to be so physical. | 你不明白若无其事的意思 |
[34:00] | You don’t know what physical is. | 你不明白若无其事的意思 |
[34:01] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[34:02] | This is it. This is where he parked. | 这里就是他停车的地方 |
[34:04] | Well, they’re not here, are they? | 他们不在这里 算一下比率 |
[34:09] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[34:22] | Smells chemical. | 有化学物品的味道 |
[34:23] | Dealer said the RV needed repairs. | 经销商说过RV需要修理 |
[34:25] | Could be from the waste tank. | 气味可能来自废弃的油罐 |
[34:27] | Big tank, little leak, right? | 漏油的大油罐,是吗? |
[34:30] | Let’s follow the bread crumbs. | 跟着这些面包屑走 |
[34:32] | We just caught a break. | 唔 我们刚休息了一下 |
[35:05] | Somebody’s home. | 有人在家 |
[35:12] | On my count. | 我是这样认为的 |
[35:14] | Three, two … | |
[35:17] | Miami-Dade police! Get down! | 迈阿密警察 所有人趴下 |
[35:20] | A doggy maybe? Yeah. | 可能是只狗 |
[35:22] | Clear. | 是的 危险清除 |
[35:25] | Is it a little boy doggy or a little girl doggy? | 只小狗是公还是母的? |
[35:29] | Little girl. | 小姑娘! |
[35:32] | And what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[35:34] | Her name is beetle, | 她叫甲虫 |
[35:36] | ’cause she’s super small like a bug. | 因为她瘦小得象只小虫子 |
[35:42] | Show me how you pet the doggy. | 给我看看你怎样养小狗的? |
[35:48] | Oh … | 很好 是血 |
[35:49] | That’s very nice. | 很好 是血 |
[35:50] | Blood. Damn it! | 很好 是血 |
[35:53] | Thank you. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:54] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:55] | I found something outside, too. | 我在外边也找到了一些东西 |
[35:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:00] | I want you to do one more thing, okay? | 我想你再做一件事,好吗? |
[36:03] | I want you to say good-bye to Horatio. | 我想你向霍拉多告别 |
[36:15] | Okay, Stewart, okay. | 好的,司徒瓦特,没问题 |
[36:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:24] | What do you got? Footsteps. | 脚印 |
[36:29] | That’s a drag mark. | 拖着的印记 |
[36:30] | From a body? | 身上的? |
[36:31] | Nope. It’s from a shovel. | 不是 |
[36:34] | No! Help me! | 来自铁铲的 |
[36:36] | Come on! | |
[36:41] | No! | |
[36:44] | He’s going to bury her. | 他要埋了她 |
[37:56] | No. Oh, no. | |
[38:01] | Emma? | 爱玛? |
[38:03] | Emma?! | 爱玛?! |
[38:09] | Emma? | 爱玛?爱玛?! |
[38:11] | She’s alive! | 她还活着! |
[38:14] | She’s alive! | 她还活着! |
[38:36] | Calleigh? | 卡丽? 卡丽?! |
[38:43] | Calleigh Duquesne, have you seen her? | 卡丽…你看到她了吗? |
[38:45] | She came in about an hour ago. | 她一小时前来过 |
[38:46] | What did she want? | 她拿了什么? |
[38:47] | Results on that substance she recovered. | 那种物质 |
[38:49] | The gun slick brand. | GunSlick牌 |
[38:50] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了? |
[38:52] | I don’t know. | 她像一只地狱的蝙蝠 |
[38:53] | She took off like a bat out of hell. | 她像一只地狱的蝙蝠 |
[38:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[38:59] | I was wondering if y’all carry a particular … | 我想知道你们是否都用 |
[39:02] | brand of gun lubricant in your store. | 你商店里的某种牌子的枪支润滑油 |
[39:03] | It’s called A-1 Dependable. | 是可靠的A-1 |
[39:04] | No. Really? | 不是 |
[39:06] | Now, that’s funny, ’cause it’s this old-school lubricant… | 因为这是旧式润滑油 |
[39:08] | that my daddy used to use and I distinctly remember… | 我还清楚记得 |
[39:10] | y’all being the only store in Miami that carried that brand. | 你是迈阿密唯一 一家出售那种牌子的商店 |
[39:13] | You remembered wrong. | 你记错了 |
[39:16] | Okay, let’s try this again. | 再试这个 |
[39:19] | I need to know if you sold gun lubricant to this man. | 我想知道你有否把 润滑油卖给这男人 唔… |
[39:30] | I don’t know. | 这不好 |
[39:31] | Now, that’s too bad, | 这不好 |
[39:32] | ’cause now I’m going to have to come back… | 因为我得回来 |
[39:34] | with an ATF agent and shut you down for a couple days, | 我要带一个ATF探员来,关你几天 |
[39:36] | and I guarantee you you’re going to remember that. | 我不是开玩笑的 你必须想起那件事 |
[39:40] | Please, I don’t want to get in any trouble. | 求你了,我可不想惹麻烦 |
[39:43] | Why don’t you just tell me what aisle it’s on? | 为什么你不早告诉我通道在哪 |
[39:46] | Four. | 4号 |
[40:44] | Drop the gun. Get down on the floor. | 趴在地上 有两条通道 |
[40:48] | There are two ways this goes down. | 这条是下去的 随便一条 |
[40:50] | Either way, you’re dropping the gun. | 放下手枪 |
[40:52] | If I give up now, I go to the chair. | 假如投降,我就走到椅子那里 |
[40:54] | Ten years of appeals, or you can go right now. | 10年的上诉,要么现在马上消失 |
[41:12] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎样? |
[41:16] | You can take him up to booking. | 你可以带他去预约 |
[41:17] | I’ll do the paperwork. Yes, ma’am. | 我来做文书工作 |
[41:18] | This ain’t over, bitch. | 婊子,还没完呢 |
[41:20] | I’ll be seeing you. | 我会来看你的 |
[41:22] | Well, you know what the thing is, Hank? | Hank,知道这是什么吗? |
[41:24] | It doesn’t really matter if you do because, | 不知道也没关系 |
[41:26] | even if you get rid of me, someone will step in my place. | 因为即使你从避开我 |
[41:28] | And, if you silence me, the evidence has its own voice, | 也有人会替代我的 |
[41:30] | and it keeps saying, over and over, you. | 即使你杀了我, 也会有人把证据公诸于世的 会不断的说出去 |
[41:34] | You and your bullets. | 连同你和你的子弹 |
[41:37] | You know what? And, by the way, where you’re going … | 你知道什么! 顺便问一句,你去哪? |
[41:39] | I think you’re going to be the bitch. | 我想你是想当婊子吧? |
[41:47] | Calleigh. | 卡丽 |
[41:48] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[41:50] | I took a drive … | 我开车去了… |
[41:51] | got some fresh air … | 兜风 |
[41:53] | I apprehended an escaped felon. | 我很理解一个逃犯的心情 |
[42:05] | Hi. | Hi. |
[42:08] | You feeling better? | 好点吗? 好点了 |
[42:11] | Yeah. | 要点什么? |
[42:12] | That’s good. | 要点什么? |
[42:13] | Would you like some water or … | 水?或者其他? |
[42:15] | something to drink? | 水?或者其他? |
[42:16] | No, thank you. Okay. | 不,谢谢 |
[42:18] | A nurse is on her way in to see you in a few minutes, | 几分钟前有个护士想见你 |
[42:20] | but I was hoping I could ask you… | 但我想先和你谈谈 |
[42:22] | a few questions before she comes in. | 在她进来前问你几个问题 |
[42:23] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗? |
[42:25] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[42:25] | All right. | 好 |
[42:26] | You’re my policeman. | 你是我的警察 |
[42:28] | That’s right. | 对 |
[42:31] | Here’s what I want to ask you. | 现在我想问你一些事情 |
[42:33] | I was looking for you before I found you. | 我一直在找你 我是说在我找到你之前 |
[42:38] | Does that make sense? | 明白我的话吗? |
[42:41] | I know. He told me. | 明白 他告诉我了 |
[42:44] | The man who took you from school. | 那个从学校带走你的男人 |
[42:48] | He told me he was a jail man. | 他说他是个犯人 |
[42:51] | And you know what? He was. | 你知道吗? |
[42:53] | He was in jail. | 他当时在监狱 |
[42:57] | If he could get out of jail, could he get in here? | 如果他出狱了,他可以到这里吗? |
[43:00] | No. | 不,我不会让他来的 |
[43:01] | I wouldn’t let him in here. | |
[43:04] | Okay? I won’t let him do that. | 就这样,我不会让他来 |
[43:07] | My mom told me that sometimes … | 妈妈告诉我有时… |
[43:10] | they put good people in jail. | 好人也会坐牢 |
[43:12] | Like daddy. | 就像爸爸 |
[43:14] | But I don’t think that man was a good man. | 当我认为那个人不是好人 |
[43:18] | He hurt my neck. | 他弄伤了我的脖子 |
[43:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:22] | I know he did. | 我知道是他做的 |
[43:23] | I know he hurt you, | 我知道他伤害你 |
[43:24] | and that’s why I want to get him. | 那就是我要捉他的原因 |
[43:25] | I don’t want to let him do this to any other kids. | 我不会让他这样做的 也不会让他那样对其他小孩 |
[43:29] | Now, Emma … | 爱玛… |
[43:30] | He said my name wasn’t Emma. | |
[43:32] | He gave me a new name. | 他给我起了一个新名字 |
[43:35] | He gave you a new name. | 我给你起了一个新名字 |
[43:38] | Is it Robyn? | 是罗宾吗? |
[43:40] | Is that the new name? | 就是这个新名字吗? |
[43:41] | He said my name was Bobbie. | 他说我叫波比 |
[43:43] | So who’s Robyn? | 那谁是罗宾? |
[43:45] | My cousin. | 我表妹,她六岁 |
[43:47] | She’s six. | |
[43:50] | She’s six. | 她六岁 |
[43:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:54] | Let me ask you one more question. | 我问多你一个问题 |
[43:55] | All right? | 你记不记得 |
[43:57] | Do you remember … | 你记不记得 |
[43:59] | if you gave this man Robyn’s address? | 你给过罗宾的地址这个男人? |
[44:02] | No. | 没有 |
[44:03] | But … | 但是… |
[44:05] | would I be in trouble… | 我会有麻烦吗? |
[44:07] | if I told him where she went to school? | 如果我告诉他我表妹的学校? |
[44:11] | No. You’d be fine. | 不会 你会很没事的 |
[44:15] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[44:16] | The nurse will be right in. | 护士快要来了 |
[44:20] | I’ve located Robyn Kaye. | 我盯上罗宾凯尔了 |
[44:22] | She’s on a field trip at the aquarium. | 她在水族馆附近的田野游玩 |
[44:23] | Notify the fugitive team. | 通知逃犯通缉队 |
[44:26] | We’re moving into position. | 我们要换位置了 |
[44:27] | Okay, keep your eyes open for a man in uniform, | 好,留意一切 |
[44:29] | an employee, a vendor, or maybe a guard. | 留意一个穿制服的男人,一个职员 |
[44:32] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[45:25] | Mommy! | 妈妈!妈妈! |
[45:26] | Suspect is on the move, heading toward the south exit. | 疑犯在离开,朝南面出口方向 |
[45:44] | Mommy! | 妈妈!妈妈! |
[45:56] | There’s no way out, Stewart. | 司徒瓦特,你无路可逃了 |
[46:01] | Let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[46:03] | I’ll kill her, Horatio. | 霍拉多,我要杀了她 |
[46:06] | Stewart, I’m not going to ask you again. | 司徒瓦特 我不会在问你了 |
[46:10] | Let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[46:14] | I love them. | 我爱他们 |
[46:17] | I can’t do without them. | 我不能没有他们 |
[46:20] | Stewart, that’s not her fault. | 那不是她的错 |
[46:28] | Stewart. Stewart! | 司徒瓦特 司徒瓦特!(尖叫) |
[46:35] | Are you okay, Robyn? You sure? | 唔 你肯定? |
[46:37] | Okay, here’s what I want you to do. | 好了,这是我让你做的 |
[46:38] | I want you to run that way as fast as you can. | 我想你尽量快跑 去吧 |
[46:41] | Go ahead. Run. | 跑 |
[46:43] | Run, Robyn. | 罗宾,跑 |
[46:55] | Give me your other hand, Stewart. | 司徒瓦特 把你另一只手给我 |
[46:57] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[46:58] | I wish I could. | 我希望可以 |
[47:00] | I’ll just get another one. | 司徒瓦特,把你另一只手给我 |
[47:02] | Give me your other hand, Stewart. | 快点,把手递给我 |
[47:03] | Come on, give it to me. | 让我走 |
[47:05] | Let me go. Come on. | 让我走 |
[47:24] | Why didn’t you let me die? | 为什么你不让我死? |
[47:26] | Because you died a long time ago, Stewart. | 司徒瓦特,你已经死过一次 走吧 |
[47:28] | Let’s go. | 司徒瓦特奥提斯 |
[47:29] | Stewart Otis, | 司徒瓦特奥提斯 |
[47:30] | you’re under arrest for … | 你意图谋杀爱玛凯尔, 我们现在要逮捕你 |
[47:31] | the attempted murder of Emma Kaye. | 你意图谋杀爱玛凯尔, 我们现在要逮捕你 |
[47:32] | No. I will get out. | 不 我会逃走的 |
[47:36] | It’s my nature. | 我本性如此 |
[47:38] | And I’ll be waiting. | 我会等你的 |
[47:39] | That’s my nature. | 我本性如此 |
[47:41] | Take him. | 带他走 |
[47:45] | Hey, you’re bleeding. | 嘿,你流血了 |
[47:46] | Oh. | 拿着 |
[47:47] | Hold on. | 拿着 |
[47:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[47:55] | I can see that. | 我看见了 |
[47:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:03] | Well, everything in its own time. | 好了,所有事情都解决了 |
[48:05] | Yes, aren’t those words to live by? | 是啊,那些话起作用了? |
[48:07] | Will I see you at the booking? | 我会在预约是再见你吗? |
[48:11] | Yeah. | 可能吧 |
[48:12] | Maybe you will. | 可能吧 |
[48:13] | Okay. Yelina. | 依莉娜 |
[48:15] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[50:17] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] |