时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Like the drive? | 喜欢这旅行吗? |
[00:14] | Scenic. | 风景不错 |
[00:15] | Guy lives in a barn? | 那家伙住在谷仓里? 是的 |
[00:16] | Yeah. What do you got, gentlemen? | 先生们,有什么收获? |
[00:18] | We saw our victim, he’s a white male, he’s 25, | 看到了死者—-一个白种男人 |
[00:21] | and he’s bound with duct tape. | 25岁,被绑在输送管上 |
[00:22] | You been in yet? | 你还没到吗? |
[00:23] | Nope. Waiting on you guys. | 没有,还在等你们 |
[00:25] | All right, gentlemen, let’s do it. | 好了,先生们,动手吧 |
[00:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:49] | We’ve got yellow powder on the table. | (门吱吱响) 我们在桌子上找到黄色粉末 |
[00:51] | Bathtub methamphetamine. | 浴缸里有脱氧麻黄碱 |
[00:53] | Speed. | 加把劲 高纯度可卡因,没有加兑 |
[00:56] | Cocaine high, no off button. | 我看到有人连续 |
[00:58] | I’ve seen people stay up for fifteen days on it. | 15天吸食它 |
[01:00] | Look at this place, | 看看这地方… |
[01:00] | disassembled radios, TVs taken apart. | 打碎了的录音机 打烂的电视机 |
[01:04] | Tweakers just tweak stuff till they drop, don’t they? | 弹弓拧弯了东西 |
[01:07] | He doesn’t look like he dropped. | 他们丢弃了这里 他不象已戒毒 |
[01:08] | He looks like somebody beat the crap out of him. | 像是有人将他像废物一样殴打 |
[01:10] | Could’ve been the result of an argument. | 或许是争吵的结果 |
[01:12] | Problem is, when a meth-head starts something … | 问题是,是甲安菲他明 导致发 生了一些事情… |
[01:14] | No off button. | 没有加兑 |
[01:23] | Just take it easy. | 不用紧张 |
[01:28] | Something … | 这里…有点不妥 打斗者喜欢色情刊物和电影的 |
[01:30] | is not right here. Tweakers love their porn. | 看看这家伙有多古怪 |
[01:46] | Let’s see how kinky our guy was. Eric … | 艾瑞克… |
[01:51] | run. | 跑 |
[01:54] | Everybody, run! | 各位,跑啊 |
[01:56] | Get out, everybody out! | 出去,每个人都给我出去 什么事? 我们不是又被耍了吧? 不要再被耍了 |
[02:45] | 1×23 Freaks and Tweaks | 不,不! |
[03:09] | You okay? Yeah. | (混乱的电波传送) |
[03:11] | Thanks, H. | 你还好吧? 很好,谢谢 |
[03:11] | Under the heading of “no crime scene is ever safe,” huh? | 头条下面用“无犯罪场面 永远都是安全”这一标题? |
[03:14] | Lesson learned. | 吸取教训吧,问题是 有人已将谋杀场面最大限度折中了 |
[03:15] | The problem is that our murder scene… has been compromised in a very big way. | 炸弹班在拆弹 |
[03:19] | Bomb squad’s through sweeping. You’re up. | 你上去吧 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:30] | Just you and me? | 只有我们两个? |
[03:31] | You sound disappointed. | 很失望吧? (笑) 祖是有妇之夫 |
[03:34] | Joe family man. | 真是无事找事干 |
[03:35] | Makes a milk run to the convenience store … | 没有钱包 |
[03:37] | and gets popped. No wallet. Figured robbery. | 有预谋的抢劫 |
[03:41] | Shot in the heart. | 心赃中枪 |
[03:42] | That’s kind of personal, don’t you think? | 像是私人恩怨 你怎么看? |
[03:44] | I do. | 我也这样认为 |
[03:45] | So I had patrol canvass for the wallet. | 所以我出去巡了一下 仔细检查这个钱包 |
[03:47] | Found it over there in the trash. | 在垃圾堆你找到的 |
[03:49] | Cash, credit cards. | 现金,信用卡 |
[03:55] | I’ve got two rounds here, and, you know, | 我巡了两次了 |
[03:57] | maybe I can get a fingerprint off of this one. | 还有,我可以在这钱包上套指纹 |
[04:00] | No way. | 不行 雷管的热量会烧掉指纹 |
[04:01] | Heat from the primer burns the prints off. | 不行 雷管的热量会烧掉指纹 |
[04:08] | That’s true, except this one is unspent, | 那是真的,除非这个仍有效 |
[04:10] | so it didn’t go through the barrel. | 钱包没有被丢进桶内 |
[04:11] | I guess the primer probably malfunctioned because of humidity, | 我认为雷管很可能会使之失效 由于湿度的原因 |
[04:13] | so when the firing pin hit it, nothing, it was a dud. | 火针碰它的时候 没事了,没什么用途 |
[04:20] | Hopefully leaving behind a set of fingerprints. | 希望之后能找到一套指纹吧 |
[04:23] | I stand corrected. | 我坚持要改正 |
[04:24] | That’s what I like about you, Hagen. | 哈根,这是我喜欢你的原因 |
[04:27] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[04:28] | Calleigh? | 卡丽? |
[04:31] | His name’s Dennis Harmon. | 他叫丹尼斯哈蒙 |
[04:33] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[04:37] | I know someone who does. | 是他干的我就认识了 |
[04:43] | Yes, I remember my christmas party. | 我记起我那个圣诞晚会 |
[04:45] | I told you no gifts, | 我跟你我我没有准备礼物… |
[04:46] | you brought one for each of my kids. | 你给我的孩子们每人送了一份礼物? |
[04:47] | Why? | 为什么这样做? |
[04:48] | The couple there, the Harmons, Dennis and Julie. | 那边那对夫妇,丹尼斯和茱莉没错 |
[04:51] | Yeah. | |
[04:52] | Two of my oldest friends. | 是我的两个老朋友 |
[04:53] | What about them? | 他们近况如何 |
[05:03] | No. | 不好 |
[05:07] | Dennis … | 丹尼斯他… |
[05:10] | we’re still young. | 我们还年轻 |
[05:13] | Oh, Dennis … | 啊,丹尼斯… |
[05:15] | You know, Alexx, you could reassign this to another M.E. | 阿雷斯,你可以把工作 重新分配给另一位实习生 |
[05:18] | I talked to Jones, and he said he’d be willing to take it. | 我和钟斯谈过了,他说 他很愿意接管 |
[05:28] | I’m all right. | 我很好 准备好了吗? (抽鼻子) |
[05:44] | His pupils are dilated. | 他的瞳孔很突出 |
[05:46] | Opposite of what they’d normally do at death. | 他们总是反对做事做到累死 |
[05:48] | I’ll get blood to tox. | 我要点新鲜血液 |
[05:51] | Homicide notified Julie yet? | 凶杀案还没有通知茱莉吗? |
[05:53] | I should be there when they talk to her. | 他们跟她谈话使我应该在场的 |
[05:54] | Yes, Hagen is doing it. He’s doing it. | 是的,哈根在跟进 |
[05:56] | And, Alexx, | 他在跟进 阿雷斯 |
[05:57] | there’s something else that I think you ought to know. | 我想有些事你是应该知道的 |
[06:00] | This killing has the marks of an acquaintance murder. | 这次的凶杀案很明显是熟人干的 |
[06:04] | There was a faked robber and a bullet to the heart, | 表面看上去是抢劫 |
[06:06] | that sort of a thing. | 子弹正中心赃, 肯定是那么一回事了 |
[06:12] | Oh, it’s got to be a random. | 有可能是失手 |
[06:14] | Dennis wouldn’t get caught up in something like … | 丹尼斯不会那么不巧碰上 |
[06:18] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[06:20] | Like every victim’s friend comes down here, | 死者的每个朋友到这里的时候 |
[06:22] | thinking I know somebody, what they’d be caught up in. | 以为我认识某人 他们卷入这宗案件 |
[06:26] | Truth is… | 事实是… |
[06:29] | nobody really knows anyone. | 他们互不认识 |
[06:32] | It’s all clear. | 所有事情的清楚了 |
[06:34] | Lots of blast damage. | 好象爆炸造成的破损 |
[06:36] | This was no little pipe bomb. | 这可不是一般的炸药管 |
[06:37] | No. Probably dynamite. Yeah. | 对 可能是炸药 |
[06:39] | Enhanced by gasoline, set on a time delay. | 对,汽油增强了其威力,还调了定时 |
[06:42] | Yeah. Lucky for you. | 你真走运 |
[06:43] | We’re talking at least 16,000 feet per second. | 我们说的可是每秒 至少16000英尺的速度 |
[06:46] | Really? Felt like fifteen. | 真的? |
[06:48] | Thank you. | 觉得是15000英里,谢谢 |
[06:49] | Right. | (咯咯笑)对 |
[06:52] | What I don’t get is, if you’re trying to destroy evidence, | 我不明白的是 假如你们试图摧毁证据 |
[06:54] | why not put the device right next to the body? | 为什么不将装置装在尸体旁边呢? |
[06:56] | He wasn’t trying to cover a murder. | 他并不想隐瞒谋杀 |
[06:57] | He rigged the bomb for kicks … | 他装炸弹是为了踢开尸体 |
[06:59] | and destroyed evidence as a bonus. | 还可以一举两得连证据也摧毁 |
[07:05] | Another piece of the guitar. | 吉他的另一片 |
[07:07] | Blew that thing apart, huh? | 把那玩意也炸碎了? |
[07:08] | Yeah, I’ve been picking up pieces of this all over the room. | 对啊,我也捡过这些碎片 整个房间都是 |
[07:14] | Guitar string. | 是吉他弦 (照相机快门在闪) |
[07:18] | Check this out. | 检查这个 |
[07:22] | That’s some sort of material adhered to the surface. | 表面粘了些东西 |
[07:25] | That’s a capacitor. | 是电容器 |
[07:27] | Energy storage unit? | 能量储存单位? |
[07:28] | The first component of our bomb. | 是炸弹的第一种部件 |
[07:30] | Judging by the oxidation, we’re near the seat of detonation. | 从氧化物看来 我们就处在爆炸的地点附近 |
[07:33] | Part of the signature? | 签名的一部分? 唔 |
[07:36] | If we I.D. the signature, we can I.D. the suspect. | 如果我们鉴证这个签名 就能找到疑犯 |
[07:41] | So how is our Tweaker? | 那个打斗者怎样了? |
[07:42] | What is it with white boys and duct tape? | 白人男孩和输送管是一起的? 那绑架 |
[07:47] | Tape’s hardly damaged. | 用的胶带呢? |
[07:48] | They say that roaches and duct tape … | 管道很难弄破 有人说直到世界末日那一天 |
[07:50] | will survive the end of the world. | 能够存活下来的 就只有蟑螂和输送管 至少还对我们有利 |
[07:52] | Well, at least something’s in our favor. | 凶手的指纹很可能在这上边 |
[07:54] | Killer’s prints might be on this. | 是不是最后一样了? |
[07:56] | So, is that the last of it? Yeah. Don’t get confused. | 不要连自己也混淆了 |
[07:59] | I marked my cuts with black ink. | 我在刀伤处用黑墨水做了记号 |
[08:01] | Got it. | |
[08:02] | I’ll be in trace. | 知道了 我会去跟踪的 |
[08:04] | I’m going to need a ten-card on this guy ASAP, all right? | 我要尽快知道这家伙的资料,知道不? |
[08:07] | More like a one-card. | 这样更像一卡,手都烤焦了 |
[08:09] | Hands are singed. | 好的 |
[08:11] | All right. I’ll take what I can get. | 我有什么就带过来 |
[08:14] | I’m finding a lot of this material inside your victim’s head wound. | 我在找这样的物料 死者头部也有的 |
[08:19] | This is the biggest piece so far. | 到目前为止这是最大的一片了 |
[08:21] | That looks like wood. Is it from the blast? | 好象是木头,炸弹里边的? |
[08:23] | No. | 不是,血液组织显示 |
[08:23] | Hemorrhagic tissue indicates he was alive… | 不是,血液组织显示 |
[08:26] | when the wood fragmented with the impact. | 木头被撞成碎片时他还活着 |
[08:28] | Blunt force trauma. | 硬物撞击性创伤 |
[08:32] | So we’re talking about a possible murder weapon. | 我们谈的是凶手可能使用的武器 |
[08:34] | Murder was redundant. | 谋杀是多此一举 |
[08:36] | He only had a year or so by the looks of his liver. | 看他的肝赃就知道 他大概只有一年左右的命 |
[08:38] | Let’s find out … | 去找出是谁 |
[08:39] | who stole the last twelve months of his life, all right? | 偷走了他最后一年的光阴 |
[08:43] | Maple. | 是枫斜,真美 |
[08:44] | Nice. | |
[08:46] | How much of the pre-explosion crime scene do you remember? | 你记得多少宗爆炸前的犯案场景? |
[08:49] | About three pages worth. | 足足三页之长 |
[08:50] | I’ll put it in my F.I. report. | 我会将其记在我的报告里边 |
[08:51] | You remember a pool table? | 记得那张赌桌吧 |
[08:53] | No. I wouldn’t have missed that. | 不想记得 |
[08:54] | Our murder weapon is a pool cue. | 我宁可忘记那件事 凶手的武器是桌球棍 |
[08:56] | Take a look at that. | 看看那个 |
[08:58] | That’s at 400x. | 威力很大 |
[08:59] | Pool cues are made from pressed wood, | 桌球棍是用压木制成 |
[09:02] | 20 laminates per inch. | 每英寸20辗压 |
[09:04] | What’s the shiny stuff? | 那个发 光的东西是什么? |
[09:06] | The shiny stuff is sugar. | 是块糖 |
[09:07] | Sap. | 是糖浆,正宗加拿大枫斜糖浆 |
[09:09] | Standard Canadian Maple. | |
[09:11] | So we got two tweakers up for days getting cranked, | 有两个斗殴者,天天打架 |
[09:14] | start scratching at each other. | 双方都有刮伤 |
[09:16] | Our victim gets subdued somehow, | 死者就这样死在他们的淫威下 |
[09:18] | bound with duct tape and beat to death with a pool cue. | 绑在输送管上,被桌球棍乱棍打死 |
[09:20] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计 |
[09:21] | The title to the crime scene is held by Judith Lindeman. | 犯罪现场的标题 由茱迪斯林这曼负责 |
[09:24] | Rents to our victim, Darwin Capshaw. | 这尔文卡扒萧,借用给死者 |
[09:26] | Darwin? That’s ironic. | 这尔文?真讽刺 |
[09:27] | He’s in the system, | 他是整个系统里… |
[09:28] | small-time drug dealer. | 他是整个系统里… |
[09:29] | Which means he has enemies. | 贩毒年龄最短的一个,他有仇家的 |
[09:30] | I took a look at his friends. | 我去看看他朋友 |
[09:31] | Last time he was arrested, the report listed a crime partner: | 报告上写道到,上次被捕 |
[09:34] | Tommy Lee Harkins. | 是从犯,叫李汤美 |
[09:36] | Tommy Lee Harkins! | 带李汤美进来 |
[09:37] | Let’s bring him in. | |
[09:39] | You seem very agitated to me. | 你好象对我不大友善 |
[09:41] | Very agitated. | 简直仇视 |
[09:42] | Is that the meth? | 就是那个甲安菲他明吗? |
[09:44] | I wasn’t … no, I’m not agitated, no. | 我不是 不 |
[09:48] | Are the shadow people chasing you, Tommy? | 我没有仇视你,没有 是人影吗? 汤美,是追你的人影吗? |
[09:51] | Is that the meth playing with your head? | 那种毒品有无在你脑内起作用? 弗兰克,看看那双眼睛 看看那双眼睛 |
[09:53] | Look at those eyes, Frank. | 汤美… |
[09:56] | Take a look at those eyes. | 你和这尔文 |
[09:59] | Tommy… did you and Darwin have an argument that escalated? | 是不是使争吵激化了? |
[10:04] | N-no. Okay. | 没,没有 好,衬衫上面是什么? |
[10:06] | What’s that on your shirt? | 没,没,没什么,警官 |
[10:15] | It’s-it’s-it’s nothing, man. | 肉饼掉到衣服上了 |
[10:19] | I had a burger on the way here. | 不,你没有要肉饼 |
[10:21] | No, you didn’t. You didn’t have a burger. | |
[10:22] | You’re cranked, your body wouldn’t accept food, | 你撒谎,你根本没有叫东西吃 |
[10:24] | so you did not have a burger. | 你根本没吃肉饼,别对我撒谎 |
[10:26] | Don’t lie to me. | |
[10:27] | It looks like blood, | 像是血迹,汤美,如果是血迹 |
[10:29] | and if it’s blood, Tommy, | |
[10:30] | that means you were within feet of Darwin during the beating. | 就是说这尔文打斗时你在附近 |
[10:34] | Which also tells me you participated. | 也表明你也有份打斗 |
[10:37] | Okay, I was there, but I didn’t do nothing. | 啊,好了,我当时的确在现场 但我什么也没有干 |
[10:42] | It was Chaz. | 是查兹 |
[10:44] | When he was beating on Darwin, I bailed. | 我发 誓,和这尔文打架 的就是他 |
[10:47] | Who is Chaz? | 查兹是谁? |
[10:48] | Um … plays the banjo … | 唔…弹扬琴的… |
[10:52] | All night, all day. | 日夜不断 |
[10:55] | Crazy ass weird songs. | 老弹些旋律古怪的曲子 |
[10:56] | Why was he beating on Darwin? | 为什么他要和这尔文打架 ? |
[10:58] | Darwin told Chaz that his music sucked. | 唔,这尔文说查兹的曲子糟透了 |
[11:02] | Your music sucks, man. | 伙计,你的弹功糟透了 |
[11:03] | Nothing worse than what you play. | 人人都弹得比你强 |
[11:06] | So Chaz … | 于是查兹就… |
[11:08] | he knocked him on his ass. | 踢他屁股 你是条可怜虫 (小声咕哝) |
[11:14] | He was … laughing … | 他是 |
[11:16] | while he taped him up, | 在嘲笑,所以他绑起他 |
[11:17] | and then he beat on him some more. | 然后就打他,不断地打 |
[11:20] | With a pool cue. | 用桌球棍打 |
[11:26] | Yeah. Yes. | 对,就是这样 |
[11:28] | How’d you know all this? | 你怎么那么清楚? |
[11:30] | I’m magic. | 我会魔术 |
[11:37] | Did he kill the girl? | (一下子静了) |
[11:39] | What girl? | 他杀了那女孩? 哪个女孩? |
[11:41] | Just a girl that Chaz brought around. | 查兹带走的那个 |
[11:45] | You know what, Frank, let’s put out a broadcast. | 弗兰克,用广播吧 |
[11:47] | Maybe the girl is still alive. | 或许那女孩还活着 |
[11:52] | Ma’am, did your husband have any enemies? | 夫人,你丈夫有仇家吗? |
[11:55] | Enemies? | 仇家? |
[11:55] | Business, personal … | 仇家? 公事上的,私人的… |
[11:57] | He’s a dentist. I’m a doctor. | 他是牙医 我是医生 |
[12:00] | The only people we know are people at the club or … | 我们认识的都是当医生的 要不就是 |
[12:05] | or at the kids’ school. | 学校的人 |
[12:06] | Was there a chance perhaps… | 或许有这么一个可能,他会见的是 |
[12:08] | that he was seeing someone outside of the marriage? | 他的情人? |
[12:11] | Our marriage, our family is our life. | 婚姻,家庭,是我们的生命 |
[12:17] | No, there’s no one. | 不,他没有情人 (敲门) |
[12:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:27] | I can’t believe it. I just can’t. | 我无法相信,我真的无法相信 |
[12:29] | I know, baby, I know. | 我理解,宝贝,我理解 |
[12:34] | I don’t think I can tell the kids. | 我不能告诉孩子们 |
[12:37] | They’re going to remember … | 他们会记得 |
[12:38] | who told them the rest of their lives. | 是谁告诉他们其余生 |
[12:41] | I don’t think I’m strong enough. | 我并不坚强 |
[12:44] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你走 |
[12:45] | I can’t ask you to do that. | 我不能叫你做那样的事 |
[12:46] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[12:48] | We’ll get through this. | 我们要解决这件事 宝贝,我们会解决的 |
[12:52] | We’ll get through this, honey. | 从这尔文的管子上发 |
[12:58] | Get any prints off the tape from Darwin? | 现什么印记吗? |
[12:59] | No, nothing. | 没有,一无所获 唔… |
[13:03] | …the duct tape is pretty standard. | 输送管很正常 |
[13:05] | Polyethylene resin on one side, | 一边是聚乙烯树脂,一边是黏合剂 |
[13:07] | adhesive on the other. | |
[13:08] | Nothing unique enough to lead us to this guy. | 要找到这家伙真不容易啊 单靠输送管是没有用的 |
[13:10] | Yeah, by itself, duct tape is virtually untraceable, | 看一下脚踝截面 |
[13:12] | but look at this section from the ankles … | 再看一下手腕截面 |
[13:14] | and this section from the wrists. Lock and key. | 锁与钥匙 |
[13:21] | On this mouth section, | 口部截面与手腕非常吻合 是用相同的带子绕的 |
[13:22] | there’s a physical match with the wrists. | (撕带子) |
[13:27] | Torn consecutively from the same roll of tape. | 找到那带子了 |
[13:32] | We find that tape, we can match it to one of these ends. | 与其中一端吻合 |
[13:34] | Yeah, hey, he’s got something in his pocket. | 看,他口袋里装着些东西 |
[13:37] | More tape? | 还有带子? |
[13:38] | It looks like paper. | 唔,像是纸张 |
[13:39] | Can you read it? | 看得到内容吗? |
[13:40] | No. Char damage, | 不行,被查兹撕烂了,真糟糕 |
[13:41] | it’s pretty bad. I’ll be in QD. | 我会去总部 |
[13:45] | There it is. | 就是那了 |
[13:46] | Think you can do something with it? | 可以用它来弄些东西吗? 可恶 |
[13:50] | Careful, man. | 当心,伙计 |
[13:52] | It’s fragile. | 很脆 |
[13:53] | Yeah, it’s the only link we have to a tweak killer, | 是找到凶手的唯一线索 |
[13:55] | so if you’re going to make it worse, | 如果被你弄得一塌糊涂 |
[13:57] | just maybe forget it. | 算了 |
[14:00] | I got a way to do it. | 我有办法 好,来咯 |
[14:10] | This paralene will adhere to the paper. | 这玩意会粘在纸上 |
[14:14] | It hardens it. | 使之变硬 |
[14:16] | Makes it stable enough for analysis. | (轻轻转动) 让它平稳些好作分析 |
[14:30] | All right. | (咖嚓声) |
[14:38] | Looks the same. | 一样 |
[14:39] | Looks are misleading. | 不要看表面 (电转声) |
[14:53] | Why infrared? | 这是什么? |
[14:54] | Charred ink absorbs … | 波长不同时焦碳墨水会吸光 |
[14:56] | light at a different wavelength than charred paper. | 比碳纸更厉害 |
[14:58] | Lets us see it. | 看一下 好 |
[15:04] | There you go. | (笑) 你来了 |
[15:05] | A name and a phone number. | 名字,电话号码 |
[15:06] | Yeah, but it’s a cell phone number. | 是的,是手机号码 |
[15:07] | Meth-heads don’t use land lines. | 兴奋剂怎么会在地线那? |
[15:09] | You shouldn’t sneak up on people. | 你不应跟踪他 |
[15:11] | Chaz isn’t people, | 查兹也算是人吗? 不要全球定位器了,跟踪他吧 |
[15:12] | so let’s break out the global positioner and sneak up on him. | (摇滚乐) |
[15:37] | There’s a lot of extension cords. | 很多内线 |
[15:39] | They’re not people who pay their electric bill. | 他们不是负责电费的,无权的 |
[15:41] | Free power. | |
[15:43] | SWAT team move into final position. | 特警队到了终点位置了 |
[15:54] | Get out of there! Let’s go! | 离开这里,走吧 到一楼去 |
[15:56] | Who turned my lights off, man? I can’t see my hands. | 谁关了灯,伙计? 我看不清手 |
[15:59] | Police department! Everyone on the ground now! | 警察部! 所有人都在一楼等候 |
[16:01] | Move! | 出发 ! (直升机盘旋) |
[16:11] | Would everybody please stand up! | 各位起立! |
[16:19] | We’re looking for somebody named Chaz. | 我们要找一个叫查兹的人 |
[16:22] | Chaz beat a Darwin Capshaw to death. | 他把这尔文打死了 |
[16:24] | Had a young woman he was going to do next. | 他下一个目标是个年轻女人 |
[16:26] | Anybody seen her? | 有人看过她吗? |
[16:27] | Know of her whereabouts? | 有人看过她吗? |
[16:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, if this lady dies, | 知道她的情况吗? 女士们,先生们 |
[16:32] | and you have knowledge of her, you are an accomplice. | 万一这位女士遇害了, 假如你们有她的消息 你就是帮凶 |
[16:35] | Am I understood? | 明白我的话吗? |
[16:38] | Okay, here’s what I want you to do: | 好,我要你们做的是: |
[16:39] | Everybody take their left hand and stick it out, please. | 所有人用左手 |
[16:41] | Left hands. | 伸出左手 左手 |
[16:44] | Your other left hand, scruffy. | 另一只 左手 |
[16:48] | Very good. | 很好 谢谢 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 好了小伙子 |
[16:55] | Oh, boy. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Very interesting calluses. | 有趣的茧 |
[17:04] | So you’re a guitar player … | 你弹吉他的? |
[17:06] | Chaz. | 查兹 |
[17:09] | Where’s the girl? | 那个女孩在哪? |
[17:12] | I know all about you. | 我什么都知道 |
[17:14] | Lieutenant Horatio Caine. | 荷拉提奥中尉 |
[17:16] | Homicide. Bomb squad. | 杀人犯 炸弹班 |
[17:18] | I run you in on something? | 我吩咐你的事呢? |
[17:19] | I actually know your brother, Officer Raymond Caine. | 我的确认识你兄弟,雷蒙警官 |
[17:23] | Well, I … | 我,我以前认识他 |
[17:24] | I knew your brother. | |
[17:27] | Big meth-head. | 大毒枭 |
[17:30] | God he loved his crank, didn’t he? | 他爱曲柄,不是吗? |
[17:33] | You probably know that, don’t you? | 你一定知道的 |
[17:35] | Considering you had to do the mop-up … | 你对他干了什么? |
[17:37] | on him after he checked out. | 他退房之后 |
[17:38] | Chaz … | 查兹… |
[17:41] | if you don’t tell me where this girl is, | 你不告诉我那姑娘在哪的话 |
[17:42] | I’m going to tear this place apart, you understand? | 我会把这地方拆了,明白吗? |
[17:45] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[17:47] | I just crash here. | 我要撞毁这里 |
[17:49] | Okay, you had your chance. | 好,你的机会来了 |
[17:52] | Call in the cadaver dogs, please. | 呼叫狗只 |
[17:56] | Hi, Calleigh. | 柯凌,你好 |
[17:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:58] | Any luck on AFIS? | 走运吗? |
[17:59] | Done run out, and done moved on to a different database. | 用光了 还要搬到另一个数据库里 |
[18:02] | Miami employees. | 迈阿密职员 |
[18:12] | Well, looks like we got our shooter. | 好象我们有射手 |
[18:14] | Brad Kenner. | 华肯纳无优先 |
[18:15] | No priors. 22 years young. | 22岁 |
[18:19] | I’ll arrange an interview. | 我去安排见面 |
[18:21] | You know Dennis Harmon? | 认识丹尼斯哈蒙吗? |
[18:23] | No. | 不认识 |
[18:23] | Then how did your bullet get in him? | 那你是如何用枪打死他的? |
[18:26] | You put this bullet in the magazine. | 你把子弹夹在杂志里 |
[18:28] | That’s your fingerprint. | 上边有你指纹 (笑声) |
[18:33] | First one was a dud. | 第一枪不中 |
[18:34] | Second one got him right in the heart. | 第二枪正中心赃 |
[18:37] | Never met the man. | 我从未见过这男人 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:40] | He’s a stranger. | 是个陌生人 |
[18:41] | You try to carjack him, | 你试图抢他的车 |
[18:43] | things went sideways? No. | 车翻侧了 |
[18:44] | Brad, I don’t think you understand the evidence that we have. | 没有 华,你不理解我的话 |
[18:47] | Ridge analysis says that you, and only you, loaded the gun … | 我们有证据 根据山脊分析显示, 就只要你装子弹 |
[18:50] | …and I can tell you exactly where you keep it, | 我可以告诉你 你把枪藏起来的确切位置 |
[18:51] | you either keep it in your basement… | 要么你藏在地下室 |
[18:53] | or you keep it at your place of employment at the loading docks. | 要么藏在工作的地方 |
[18:55] | And the reason that I know this is is because … | 在装货码头 我知道这的原因是 |
[18:57] | …humidity caused the primer to malfunction. | 因为湿度引起失效 |
[18:59] | There aren’t a lot of basements in Florida, | 佛罗里这周不是很多地下室 |
[19:01] | so my bet is, it’s at the loading dock. | 我敢打赌,一定在装货码头 |
[19:03] | I’ll drive over there right now, recover your gun. | 我现在立刻开车去 |
[19:07] | It’s not my gun, it’s a friend’s. | 带上枪 不是我的,是一个朋友的 |
[19:09] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字? |
[19:10] | It’s a she. She’s older. | 叫什么名字? 女的,年纪比我大 |
[19:12] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
[19:14] | Julie Harmon. | 茱莉哈蒙 |
[19:15] | The wife of the deceased. | 死者的妻子 |
[19:16] | Do you have her picture? | |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 有她的照片吗? |
[19:31] | That is Julie Harmon. | 那个就是茱莉哈蒙 |
[19:34] | She’s a pretty woman. | 长得很标致 |
[19:36] | Yeah, she is. | 的确 |
[19:37] | She’s a lot of things. | 她有很多东西 |
[19:39] | You meet her in a bar? | 你在酒吧见过她? |
[19:40] | Her office. She’s an eye doctor. | 在她办公室 她是眼科医生 |
[19:42] | Julie know you were going to shoot her husband? | 茱莉知道你要去学校杀她丈夫 |
[19:45] | Yeah. She told me to. | 是的,她叫我去的 |
[19:55] | Alexx! | 阿雷斯 |
[19:56] | Alexx …wait. | 阿雷斯,等等 |
[19:57] | Why would she lie to me to my face? | 为什么她当着我的面撒谎? |
[19:59] | Why would she have me sit there… | 为什么她让我坐在那 |
[20:01] | and tell her kids their daddy passed… | 跟她的孩子说爸爸去世了 |
[20:02] | like she had no idea why? | 她一无所知? |
[20:05] | My friend, to my face. | 我的朋友,居然当着我的面 |
[20:07] | I don’t know, | 我不知道,我所知的就是 |
[20:08] | but all I know is that she’s not your friend right now, | 她不再是你的朋友了 |
[20:10] | she’s a suspect, | |
[20:11] | and anything you do or say can jeopardize the case. | 她有嫌疑 你所做的和所说的会对案件不利 |
[20:13] | And I think it would probably be better… | 我想会好的 |
[20:15] | if you just threw everything over to Jones: | 只要你将一切都扔给钟斯 |
[20:17] | Tox, final report. | 最后报告 |
[20:19] | I think you should just turn the case over. | 我认为你应该重翻案件 |
[20:21] | When are you and Hagen going to interview Julie? | 你和哈根何时去见茱莉? |
[20:24] | I think that it would be better… | 你不知道 案件的特别之处就最好 |
[20:25] | if you didn’t know the particulars of this case anymore. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | Okay. I’m out. | 我出去了 |
[20:52] | Cadaver dogs are coming up empty. | 死狗 全空了 |
[20:55] | What’s all this? | 这都是些什么? |
[20:56] | These are the ramblings of a drugged-out tweaker. | 打斗者在闲逛 |
[21:03] | Chaz say anything about Darwin or the missing woman? | 查兹有提到这尔文 |
[21:06] | No. | 和那个失踪的女人吗? |
[21:07] | No, he didn’t. | 没有 |
[21:12] | This one’s all about a “tin man.” | 这是有关“田文”的一切 |
[21:16] | Did you say “tin man”? | 你说的是“田文”? |
[21:18] | Yes. Tweaker speak for meth-heads. | 对,打斗者是这样说的 为大毒枭说话 |
[21:20] | “Friends of Tina,” “smoking off tin.” | 天娜的朋友,用锡纸吸毒的 对 (抓纸) |
[21:27] | This is great intel, I’ll get it to narco. | 电脑芯不错 我要带去娜可 |
[21:29] | Right. Burn me a copy of that, will you? | 好,帮我烧了那复印件 可以吗? |
[21:32] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[21:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:44] | What do we have here? | 这里有什么? |
[21:45] | Shotgun shells, soldering iron, wire cutters … | 弹壳,锡焊铁 割绳刀 |
[21:49] | Trademark tools of bomb-making. | 工具商标 用于制造炸弹的 |
[21:57] | What’ve you got? | 你拿了什么? (叹气) |
[21:59] | I checked the out-buildings, no girl nowhere. | 查过几幢大厦 |
[22:01] | Same here. | 没有那女孩的下落 |
[22:02] | All we’ve got to hold him on is the word of… | 这里也没有 我们要等候他 |
[22:03] | that burned-out tweaker, Tommy Lee. | 直到他说出打斗者–李汤米 |
[22:06] | Did animal control take the dog? | 动物署把狗带走了? |
[22:09] | There was no dog. | 这里没有狗 |
[22:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:12] | There was no dog. | |
[22:13] | Empty doghouse. Let’s take a look at this. | 狗屋是空的 看一下这里 |
[22:27] | Did you hear that, Frank? Yeah, I did. | (很大的重击声) 弗兰克,听见什么吗? 是的 |
[22:31] | Give me a hand with this, Frank. Yeah. | 帮我提一下这东西 好 |
[22:34] | Give me a hand. | 借手 |
[22:35] | Ready? Go! | 好了吗? 走 |
[22:42] | Don’t shoot! | (咕哝) 不要开枪! |
[22:43] | Miss, hang on a second. Miss, hang on. | 小姐,等等 |
[22:48] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[22:50] | I got you. | 我够着你了 |
[22:54] | Who put you in there? | 谁把你留在这的? |
[22:55] | I tell you, he’ll kill me. | 他要杀我 |
[22:56] | I don’t want you to worry about that right now. | |
[22:57] | Tell me who put you in there. | 现在不用担心了 |
[23:09] | Miss? | 谁把你留在这的? (混乱的警察电波传送器) |
[23:20] | Well … | 小姐? |
[23:21] | I guess I know all about you, too, huh? | 哎 我想我知道是什么事 |
[23:37] | It must have been scary down in that hole, huh? | (车辆经过) |
[23:40] | When I was underground, I wasn’t worried I’d die, | 在那洞里一定很难受 我在洞里我不怕死 |
[23:42] | I was worried I’d die without doing meth again. | 我担心的是我死了 就不再碰毒品了 |
[23:46] | How long you been a friend of Tina? | 你认识天娜多久了? |
[23:51] | Couple of years. | 几年了 |
[23:55] | Couple hundred years. | 几百年吧 唔 |
[24:01] | I used to be beautiful. | 我以前是个美人 |
[24:03] | You still are, Susie. | 兰丝,你依然很美 (轻声笑) |
[24:08] | You know, it’s so weird. You … | 很奇怪,你… |
[24:11] | you look like this guy used to get cranked with Chaz. | 你很像和查兹打交道的人 |
[24:15] | Real meth freak. | 那个奇怪的毒枭 |
[24:18] | Tin man. | 田文 |
[24:22] | I’m going to need you to testify against Chaz… | 我需要你 |
[24:25] | for what he did to you and Darwin. | 帮我查查兹对你 和这尔文都做了些什么 |
[24:28] | It’s one thing to say he shoved me in a box, | 他把我推进了一个箱子 |
[24:30] | but diming him out for an actual murder … | 但真正的凶手是他 |
[24:32] | What would it take to make that happen? | 由什么导致的? |
[24:35] | Move my probation to Indiana. | 让我的缓刑在印第安纳州宙判 |
[24:38] | Get me a job there. | 给我找一份工作 |
[24:39] | Maybe I can … | 试试看吧 |
[24:41] | kick this. Okay. | 踢这里 |
[24:43] | Let me look into that. | 好 让我调查一下 |
[24:45] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 为什么不告诉我原因? |
[24:51] | Uh … me … | 我… |
[24:53] | Chaz, Darwin and Tommy Lee, we’d been, uh … | 查兹 这尔文,李汤米,我们… |
[25:01] | snorting crank for, like, five days straight. | 曾经连续5天吸食 |
[25:05] | I was so tired, like LSD awake. | 我累坏了,没有睡 |
[25:08] | Chaz was … | 查兹就… |
[25:10] | writing songs on his guitar. | 弹吉他写歌 |
[25:14] | I was making my matchstick houses. | 我就在弄 我的火柴房屋 |
[25:17] | You have to make sure that you line up all the matches… | 你肯定你把 |
[25:20] | perfectly straight, so that they’re, they’re perfectly … | 所有的火柴都排直了吗? 他们都很整齐 蠢女人 (笑) |
[25:37] | And Chaz just started tripping, yelling at Darwin. | 查兹支吾起来 朝这尔文叫囔 |
[25:41] | About music? Yeah. | 关于音乐? 是的 |
[25:43] | Grabbed my cue, started hitting him with it. | 拿着棍子,打他 (咕哝) |
[25:51] | No! | (尖叫)不要 |
[25:53] | Baby. No, you hit him too hard! | 你太用力打他了 |
[25:55] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[25:58] | Darwin’s head popped open like a tomato. | 这尔文的头就像番茄那样爆开了 |
[26:02] | And then Chaz started taping him up. | 接着查兹就把他绑起来 |
[26:05] | Help me get him up. | 帮我放直他 |
[26:16] | I don’t think he’s dead. | 我觉得他还没死 |
[26:20] | I …I froze. | 我,我怕极了 |
[26:24] | He noticed me, drug me to his car … | 他看到我了 把我拖进车里 放手到箱子里呆著 |
[26:29] | Let me go! Get in the trunk. | 狗杂种 放手到车子里去 |
[26:33] | Drug me to the dog house … | 还拖我到狗房 (抽泣) |
[26:42] | And here I am … | 我在这 |
[26:45] | looking at you looking at me. | 看着你找到我 |
[26:49] | I’m going to need you to swear out a statement. | 你要发 誓 |
[26:53] | I’m good at swearing. | 我擅长发 誓 |
[26:56] | Good. | 好 |
[27:04] | I have made such a mess of things. | 我把一切都弄得一团糟 |
[27:06] | Well, then, help us put them in order. | 那好,把它们择整齐吧 |
[27:08] | Did you plan the shooting with Brad? | 你打算杀华吗? |
[27:10] | God, no. | |
[27:11] | He says you gave him the gun. | 不 他说是你把枪给他的 25号向你丈夫预约的 |
[27:13] | A .25 registered to your husband. | 是的 |
[27:15] | Yes, I did give him the gun for protection. | 我的确把枪给他以防不测 |
[27:19] | He was mugged working down at the docks. | 他在码头工作 |
[27:21] | I was worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[27:26] | Brad says you asked him to kill your husband. | 华说你指示他去杀你丈夫的 |
[27:30] | He said that? | 他那样说? |
[27:32] | Said you met at your office, | 还说在你办公室会面 |
[27:34] | you gave him new glasses and he …. | 你给他一幅新眼镜 |
[27:36] | could see for the first time in his life. | 他人生头一次看到东西 |
[27:38] | And when he saw you, he knew he was in love. | 他看到你,就坠入了爱河 |
[27:42] | He did say that. | 他是那样说的 |
[27:43] | He said the same thing to me. | 他也是这样对我说 看 |
[27:46] | Look … | 才四个月 |
[27:48] | it was just four months. I … | 我… |
[27:51] | I kept trying to end it. | 我试着结束这种关系 |
[27:52] | I told him, I told him I could never be with him. | 我跟他说了 |
[27:55] | That … | 我说我不可能和他在一起 |
[27:56] | well, that if I’d met him ten years ago, | 如果我们早10年相识 |
[27:58] | or in some other life… | 或者是我没有家庭束缚 没有孩子,没有丈夫 |
[27:59] | where I didn’t have a husband and three children … | 那,那可能被华误解成 |
[28:04] | that’s … that’s why Brad thinks I told him to kill Dennis. | 我要他去杀丹尼斯 (混乱的警察电波传送器) |
[28:15] | Are you arresting me? No. | 你要逮捕我吗? |
[28:17] | A determination won’t be made until all the evidence is in. | 不,还未决定 知道我们有足够的证据 |
[28:24] | Well, this has got to be Chaz’s car. | 这可能是查兹的车 |
[28:25] | Patrol found it. | 巡警找到的 |
[28:26] | No leaves or debris on the windshield. | 挡风玻璃上没有树斜和碎片 |
[28:28] | Hasn’t been here long. | 停在这不是很久 |
[28:29] | You want to tow it? | |
[28:30] | Nah. I think it’s easier to examine it here. | 你想拖走它吗? 我觉得在这检查更方便 |
[28:38] | Got one jumbo-sized bag of beef jerky. | 有牛肉干般大的袋子 |
[28:42] | Two disposable cameras. | 两部一次性相机 |
[28:45] | More pictures. More porn. | 一堆照片 |
[28:47] | Won’t be taking this to one-hour photo. | 一堆黄色杂志 他不可能一小时就拿到相片 |
[28:55] | Well, this is definitely Chaz’s duct tape. | 当然 查兹的输送管 |
[28:58] | Only he cut the end this time. | 只有这时他才把端口切掉 |
[29:00] | Which means you can’t match it to the other sections. | 就是说无法和其他截面重合 |
[29:02] | Dead end. | 该死的端口 |
[29:03] | It’s pretty smart for a tweaker. | 那个斗殴者很聪明 |
[29:05] | Maybe not. | 又或者很蠢 |
[29:07] | I’ll see you back at the lab. | 一会在实验室见 |
[29:08] | Seniority? | 资历? |
[29:09] | It’s a priority. | 是优先权 讲些好消息我听 |
[29:34] | Tell me something good, Speed. | 在查兹车子里修复了带子 |
[29:35] | Well, the roll of tape we recovered… from Chaz’s car was cut, | 被切断了 |
[29:40] | so any comparisons to torn ends was out. | 用来比较断口的带子都切断了 |
[29:42] | But you went further, didn’t you? | 你查到了更多的,是吗? |
[29:44] | I looked macro, not micro. | 我看的是宏观的,不是微观 |
[29:47] | Chaz wrote his name on the side of the tape. | 查兹把自己名字写在带子的另一面 |
[29:54] | So as the pieces were torn … | 撕碎的那些也有 |
[29:56] | there’s small amounts of ink on the edges… | 总量不多 边缘的墨水 |
[29:58] | and ink from the torn sections lines up perfectly. | 截面的墨水迹很整齐 |
[30:02] | So it was Chaz’s roll that restrained Darwin, wasn’t it? | 是查兹拉着失控的这尔文的,对吗? |
[30:14] | I want to thank you for providing a lawyer. | 谢谢你介绍律师给我 |
[30:16] | The system does that, not us. | 是系统,不是我们 |
[30:18] | Don … | 道勒… |
[30:19] | Just to be clear, | 清楚了 |
[30:20] | this arraignment is for the murder of Darwin Capshaw only, correct? | 这次传讯是关于 这尔文谋杀案的,是吗? |
[30:23] | We’re going to be filing separate charges… | 我们会提交独立控诉 |
[30:25] | for the kidnap of the girl at a later date. | 几天后吧,关于绑架 小女孩 |
[30:27] | Then the case is over. | 案件结束了 |
[30:28] | No arraignment necessary. | 宙讯多余了 |
[30:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? 我们有关键证据证明 |
[30:31] | We got key evidence that proves … | 是查兹谋杀这尔文 |
[30:33] | that Chaz murdered Darwin. A roll of duct tape with Chaz’s name written on it? | 就是一卷有查兹名字的带子? |
[30:37] | Anyone could have used that on the victim. | 人人都可以用那对付死者 |
[30:38] | Hang on a second, guys. | 伙计们,等等 |
[30:39] | There is an eyewitness to that murder. | 谋杀案有目击者 |
[30:41] | Susie Barnam is a convicted felon. | 兰丝芭南是判了刑的重犯 |
[30:43] | That is not my point. | 那不是我的意思 |
[30:44] | Yeah, well, you better read this note. | 好 最好读读这记录 |
[30:47] | It’s from Susie Barnam, your star witness. | 是兰丝的 |
[30:50] | “Chaz, I told you I’d get back at you, you bastard. | 星级目击者 查兹,你这杂种 我说过我要对付你的 |
[30:53] | I hope you fry in hell. | 我恨不得你下地狱,下油锅,兰丝 |
[30:55] | Susie” | |
[30:58] | Murder charge and Susie’s alleged kidnap. | |
[31:03] | It’s been nice, Lieutenant. | 中尉,干得好 唔 |
[31:07] | She’s telling the truth, Don. | 道勒,她说的是事实 |
[31:09] | Her character’s been trouble for us from the start. | 一开始她的角色就迷惑了我们 |
[31:11] | I don’t care. I believe her. | 我不管,我相信她 |
[31:12] | It’s over, Horatio. | 霍拉多,完了 |
[31:14] | A judge would kick it, no jury would buy it. | 法官不会买帐,陪宙团也不会相信 |
[31:16] | No, Don … | 不,道勒 |
[31:18] | you know this guy kills people for thrills, right? | 这家伙以杀人为乐,不是吗? |
[31:21] | Bring me proof. | 证明给我看 不是有任务队对付查兹这家伙吗? |
[31:24] | Didn’t we have some narco task force on this Chaz guy? | 那次行动是有分类的 |
[31:27] | That operation is classified. Right, right. | 你兄弟雷也是那单位的一员吧? |
[31:28] | Wasn’t your brother Ray part of that unit? That was classified. | 是分类的 |
[31:34] | Not classified anymore. | 现在没分了 |
[31:37] | Bring me proof or Chaz stays a free man. | 证明给我看 查兹还是自由的 |
[32:01] | Did you see this? | 看过这东西吗? |
[32:03] | Dennis had cyclopentolate in his bloodstream, | 丹尼斯血液里有环戊通 |
[32:05] | 150 micrograms per mil, according to the tox report. | 每毫升159毫克,报告是这样写的 |
[32:09] | Aren’t you supposed to be off this case? | 你不跟这宗案件了? |
[32:11] | Jones got the report. | 钟斯有报告 |
[32:13] | Can’t help it if I can read upside down. | 谁叫我颠倒事实呢 |
[32:17] | See those ingredients? | 看到成分了吗? |
[32:19] | That’s why Dennis’s eyes were dilated at post, | 难怪丹尼斯双眼在 |
[32:22] | prescription eyedrops. | 邮局处方眼药水时很突出 有方法拿到眼药水的 |
[32:23] | And who has access to eyedrops… | 一定是眼科医生 |
[32:25] | and who is an eye doctor at Coral Gables professional building? Your friend Julie. | 在珊瑚三角�椌卤M业大楼? |
[32:29] | I’ll talk to Hagen about it. | 你的朋友茱莉 我和哈根谈谈 |
[32:34] | You’re not even going to ask me… | 你不准备问我为何 她滴入丹尼斯的眼药水中 |
[32:35] | why she’d slip Dennis eyedrops? | 我是律师的女儿 |
[32:38] | I’m a lawyer’s daughter. I don’t ask a question that I have the answer to. | 有答案我就不会问问题了 |
[32:45] | Julie, do you have any idea how your husband… | 茱莉,你是否知道 |
[32:47] | came in possession of this eyedrop solution? | 你丈夫是如何 |
[32:49] | I prescribed it for him a couple months ago. | 得到眼药水的? 几个月前我写了张处方给他 |
[32:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:53] | He was getting migraines. | 为什么? |
[32:54] | They’re not designed for that, | 他有偏头痛 |
[32:55] | but they help de-constrict arteries. | 不是作那用途的 但是有助于扩张静脉 |
[33:03] | Mrs.Harmon, what is the prescribed use of these drops? | 哈蒙太太,药水的药物用途是什么 |
[33:06] | To dilate the pupils… | 张大瞳孔 |
[33:07] | so a physician can get a better look at the ocular muscle. | 医生就能更好的看到眼肌 |
[33:11] | It also blurs vision, isn’t that right? | 也会模糊视力,对吗? |
[33:13] | That is a side effect, yes. | 是副作用 那么你丈夫不可能 看到华拿着枪走近他 喂,你想说什么? |
[33:15] | So it would’ve made it impossible for your husband… | (拿出枪) |
[33:17] | to see Brad approach him with a gun. | (枪声) |
[33:24] | Hey, what do you want? | 你说在我丈夫离家前 |
[33:30] | You’re saying I slipped my husband… the eyedrops before he left the house? | 我把药物倒进我丈夫的眼药水里 |
[33:36] | Did you? | 不是吗? |
[33:39] | No. | 没有 |
[33:40] | I was taking care of a sick kid, I told you that. | 我跟你说了,我在照顾生病的孩子 丹尼斯一定是 |
[33:46] | Dennis must’ve taken the drops before he got in the car. | 拿了药水 滴了然后上车 |
[33:54] | His migraines came on fast. | 他的偏头痛又发 作了 |
[33:58] | He only thought he’d be gone five minutes. | 他只是以为他会离开5分钟 |
[34:06] | You don’t look convinced. | 我会相信你吗? |
[34:07] | I, uh … | 我… |
[34:10] | I guess it’s time I call a lawyer. | 我想找律师 |
[34:12] | We have a phrase in law enforcement, | 执行法律时有这样一个用语 |
[34:13] | it’s called “equivocal evidence.” | |
[34:15] | It means when you can interpret the evidence… | 叫“摸棱两可的证据” 就是说当你解释证据时 |
[34:18] | both for and against the suspect equally, | 既对疑犯有利也对疑犯不利 |
[34:20] | we are obligated… | 我们有义务 |
[34:22] | to give the suspect the benefit of the doubt. | 查清疑犯的所有疑点 |
[34:26] | What happens to Brad? | 华出了什么事了? |
[34:28] | He’s just 22. | 他才22岁 |
[34:30] | We’ve got his prints, his confession. | 他坦白了,我们套到了指纹 |
[34:33] | It’s murder one. | 一级谋杀 |
[34:34] | The state’s going to ask for L-WOP. | 州准备要求L-W0P |
[34:36] | “L-WOP”? | |
[34:37] | Life without parole. | 不准保释 |
[34:39] | H, just finished logging in all the evidence… | 刚完成了输入所有证据 |
[34:42] | from Chaz’s vehicle like you asked. | 你问的所有证据 都在查兹车上找到的 |
[34:43] | Okay. Anything from the bomb debris? | 好,那炸弹碎片呢? |
[34:45] | Uh, Speedle’s on it. Nothing so far. | 史华度在那 就是这么多 |
[34:47] | I’m going over to the photo lab to get the film… | 我去一趟实验事拿胶卷 |
[34:48] | in these disposable cameras developed. | 在这些一次性相机里冲晒的 |
[34:50] | Wait a second. What disposable cameras? | 等等 |
[34:52] | From Chaz’s car. | 一次性相机? 在查兹车上找到的 |
[34:54] | Found them on the floor. | 在地上找到的 让我看一下 |
[34:57] | Let me see that. | 从查兹的车里找到的? |
[34:59] | From Chaz’s car? | (咖嚓) (微弱的响声) |
[35:05] | It works. | 可以用 |
[35:06] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[35:07] | Susie said that she and Chaz… | 兰丝说她与查兹 |
[35:09] | were up for five days at Darwin’s, | 在这尔文家里呆了五天 但到了第四天 |
[35:11] | but by day four, Chaz had run out of radios to fix. | 查兹把电波都用完了 |
[35:15] | Now, disposable cameras like this one, | 一次性照相机 |
[35:18] | run off capacitors that are powered by batteries, right? | 像这种用完充电电池的电容器 |
[35:21] | But in this case, our bomber… | 是吗? 但对于这宗案件 |
[35:24] | placed a nail opposite the flash button right here. | 放炸弹的人把一个钉子放在按纽处 |
[35:29] | So when Eric lifted the box, | 当艾瑞克抬起箱子的时候 |
[35:31] | tension from something caused a chain of events. | 张力引起连锁反应 |
[35:35] | Got some porn. | 拿了些黄色杂志 |
[35:37] | Let’s see how kinky our guy was. | 那家伙是多么变态啊 |
[35:42] | Allowing the capacitor to charge. | 让电容器充电 |
[35:44] | Right. | 就是 |
[35:45] | So we have a time delay. | 拖延我们时间 |
[35:47] | Once fully charged, | 充电完华,电容器把电 |
[35:48] | the capacitor sent electricity down … | |
[35:50] | the wires to the blasting cap. | 输送到电线,再爆炸 |
[35:55] | The cap explodes … | 帽子爆炸了… |
[35:57] | and air is displaced at 16,000 feet per second … | 空气以每秒16000英尺 的速度 |
[36:00] | setting off the jugs of gasoline. | 把壶里的汽油冲开 |
[36:06] | But how did it get there? | 但是它是如何到那的呢? |
[36:12] | Guitar string caused the tension. | 吉他弦不断拉紧 |
[36:15] | When I first went onto the scene, I noticed a guitar. | 我第一眼看到那场景 我就注意到那吉他了 |
[36:17] | Yeah, so did I, against the couch. So? | 我也是,在睡椅旁 |
[36:20] | So it didn’t have any strings. | 所以吉他一根弦也没有 |
[36:26] | No, it didn’t, but a guitar string could work, couldn’t it? | 不,有弦 吉他弦可以干其他事 |
[36:30] | That would create the tension. | 不断拉紧 |
[36:33] | I guess Chaz is making a different kind of music. | 我猜想查兹在写一支 与众不同的曲子 |
[36:36] | You guys collected wire cutters inside his trailer, right? | 你们在他拖车那里 收集割绳刀,是吗? |
[36:39] | Yes, we did. | 没错,进展很好 |
[36:40] | Nice going, Speed. This is the coup de grace. | 很优雅从容 |
[37:03] | …boom. | 繁荣 |
[37:05] | Got you. | 拿着 查兹,好好看一下 |
[37:07] | Take a good look around, Chaz. | 这间房子是你最后一次进去的 |
[37:08] | This is the last room you’re ever going to be … in that has windows. | 有窗口 |
[37:12] | Susie’s a stoner. | 兰丝负责扔石头 |
[37:13] | Nobody’s going to believe her. | 没有人再会相信她的话了 |
[37:14] | We’re not charging you with Darwin’s murder, are we, Frank? | 弗兰克,我们不准备因 这尔文被杀一案起诉你 |
[37:17] | We’re charging you with the attempted murder… | 我们起诉你意图谋杀 |
[37:19] | of all county employees… | 谋杀全县的职员 |
[37:20] | that responded to Darwin’s crime scene. | 作为对这尔文一案的回应 |
[37:22] | What attempted murder? I wasn’t even there. | 意图谋杀?我根本不在那 |
[37:23] | Yeah, but your explosive was. | 你是不在现场,但你炸药在 |
[37:25] | Well, who says it’s mine? | |
[37:26] | And so was your guitar string and your wire cutters. | 谁说是我的? 还有你的吉他弦,割绳刀 |
[37:29] | And so you know, physical evidence, my friend, | 你知道了 老友,证据告诉我们的 |
[37:32] | is always better than an eyewitness. | 好点吗? |
[37:34] | This is a warrant for your arrest. | 比目击证人好点吧? |
[37:36] | You ask me, Chaz, you’re looking at 15 to 20 years. | 那是逮捕令 查兹,你还很年轻 |
[37:39] | What is this, your consolation prize? | 这是什么?安慰奖? 安慰奖? |
[37:41] | Consolation prize? Yeah, for the loss of your brother … | 纪念哥哥的离去 |
[37:44] | Tin Man. Chaz, this is no way to start your rehabilitation. | 查兹,报复不是一个好主意 |
[37:53] | Tin man was a dirty cop. | 田文不是个好警察 |
[37:55] | Who do you think taught me how to make bathtub meth? | 你以为是谁教我弄毒品的? |
[37:59] | Got himself killed before anyone found out the truth. | 他害了自己 |
[38:05] | Probably went out squealing like a little girl. | 真相未名就害了自己 好像女孩一样出去抱怨了 |
[38:15] | Frank … | 弗兰克 |
[38:16] | get him out of here before I soil my reputation. | 在我发 火之前带他走 |
[38:35] | Police released me. | 警察发 |
[38:36] | Yeah, I heard. | 了我 我听到了 |
[38:38] | Oh, come on, you know I didn’t do it. | 快点,我不会干 |
[38:40] | Hey, that’s between you and your maker. | 是你和制造者之间的事 |
[38:43] | Come on, you believe me, don’t you, Lex? | 快点,相信我吧 |
[38:48] | You’re smart, | 你是个聪明人, |
[38:50] | and you always get what you want. | 你知道自己要的是什么 |
[38:54] | Get what I want? | 我要什么? |
[38:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:57] | My husband is dead, | 我丈夫死了, |
[38:59] | and that young boy is going to prison. | 那个男孩也要被关进监狱了 |
[39:02] | Get what I want? | 我要什么? |
[39:03] | And look who’s still alive and fancy-free. | 看,还活着,却死气沉沉 |
[39:09] | You really think I did it? | 你真的认为是我干的? |
[39:11] | No. | 不 |
[39:13] | You didn’t pull the trigger … | 你没有开枪 |
[39:15] | but you are responsible. | 但你必须负责任 |
[39:17] | Believe me, Julie, you are responsible. | 茱莉,相信我 你要负责任 |
[39:20] | You don’t think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[39:23] | There’s no telling what you think. | 根本没有人告诉我你在想什么 |
[39:24] | Our families spent every weekend together, | 以前我们每个周末 都是一家人度过的 |
[39:27] | and you got this whole other life right under my nose. | 你居然当着我的面干了这些? |
[39:30] | And I wanted to tell you, | |
[39:31] | I wanted to tell you a thousand times, | 我跟你说过 我跟你说过无数次 |
[39:33] | but I didn’t because I didn’t want to put you guys in the middle. | 我没有是因为我不想 我不想两面不讨好 |
[39:37] | But you let Denny take my kids out for ice cream. | 但你让丹尼把孩子们带去吃雪糕 |
[39:39] | Do you know what kind of danger you put them in? | 你知道他们的处境有多危险吗? |
[39:42] | If that boy had shot him some other night… | 如果那男孩有天夜里 |
[39:44] | with my kids in the car, | 在车上杀了他和我的孩子 |
[39:45] | he could’ve killed them. | 他本来会杀了他们的 |
[39:48] | He could’ve killed yours. | 他本来也会杀了你的 |
[39:52] | Alexx, I … | 阿雷斯,我… |
[39:54] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:01] | Can you, uh … | 你能… |
[40:05] | can you find it … | 你能找到它吗? |
[40:08] | can you forgive me? | 你可以原谅我吗? |
[40:09] | If it was the other way around, could you? | 如果只是附近的另一条路 你可以吗? |
[40:27] | Chaz won’t find out where I went, will he? | 查兹不会知道我去了哪里的 |
[40:28] | No. | 是吗? |
[40:29] | Only your P.O. and I will know where you are. | 不,只要你的邮政编码 我就知道你住哪了 |
[40:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 我试过这样想 |
[40:34] | I thought once … | 我不能帮你出庭作证 |
[40:35] | I couldn’t help your court case against him, you’d burn me. | 反对他,你会害死我的 |
[40:38] | Well, life is filled with surprises, isn’t it? | 生活充满了惊喜,不是吗? |
[40:41] | Tin man used to say that. | (怯懦地笑) 田文以前是那样说的 |
[40:46] | Did you crank with him? | 你和他一起干的? 不,不,查兹老以为是我们干的 但是… |
[40:49] | No. | 唔 |
[40:51] | No, Chaz always thought we did, but, um… | 那不正是辑毒刑警做的吗 |
[40:56] | Isn’t that what narcos do, pretend? | 乔装打扮? |
[41:00] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[41:04] | I’m not going to lie to you. | 我不打算对你撒谎 |
[41:07] | Tina’s too good. | 天娜太好人了 |
[41:13] | That stuff will kill you, Susie. | 兰丝,那玩意会毁了你的 |
[41:17] | I’m hoping for a few more years. | 我希望多活几年 |
[41:23] | Okay. I will be here if you need me. | 好,你需要我的话我会到那的 |
[41:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:36] | You take care. | 保重 |
[41:37] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 好的 |
[41:40] | Go ahead. | 随便 |
[41:56] | “Tin man’s whack. | 田文的重击; |
[41:58] | Ask all kinds of questions, | “什么问题都可以问” |
[42:00] | going to get himself killed someday.” | 终有一天有人会杀了他的 |
[42:03] | “If the crank doesn’t first.” | 蔡勒:曲柄并不是第一样 |
[42:07] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] |