时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | I’ll put it up front for you. | 我帮您停车 |
[00:26] | Everybody back. | |
[00:28] | The girls have arrived. And looking fine. | 女孩子终于到了 你们看上去很漂亮 |
[00:35] | I owe you one, Danny. | 丹尼尔,我欠你个人情 |
[00:38] | Deejay Scorpious here, y’all. | |
[00:41] | Liquid mixing till the sun goes tall. | |
[00:57] | Hey, I got to get back to the bachelorette party. | 我要走了,真的 |
[00:58] | What about you and me? What are you talking about? | 但是我怎么办? |
[01:01] | When we get the bride-to-be sufficiently wasted, | 我们反正快要结婚了 |
[01:03] | I’m going to come back for you. | 你保证吗? |
[01:04] | You promise? I promise. G’s up, ho’s down. | 我保证 |
[01:10] | You ain’t quakin’ and shakin’ the bacon, then you ain’t even playin’. Yo, y’all, let’s kick it trance style with a new test press… | 大家晚上好 |
[01:24] | from my boys from my-mo, d-day bomb squad. | 今晚我们要尽请的玩乐 今晚大家跳吧 |
[01:50] | This place doesn’t have sprinklers. | 这里没有洒水系统 我知道 |
[01:51] | I know. Hit the alarm. You, hit the alarm! | 按响警报 你去按响警报 |
[01:56] | Let’s go. Everybody out! | 大家快跑 |
[01:58] | Everybody stay calm! | 大家冷静 |
[02:00] | There’s an exit over here. | 那边就有个门 |
[02:04] | This is Eric Delko, CSI. | 这里是舞厅 我们这里发 |
[02:06] | There’s a major structure fire at Club Descent. | 生大火了 |
[02:08] | Northwest 7th and Main. | 我们这里还有很多人 |
[02:15] | Open the door! | 我去开门 |
[02:17] | It’s locked. It’s chained! Move! | 这个门锁上了 冷静 |
[02:23] | Connie?! Connie! | 还有没有灭火器? |
[02:29] | Hey! Have you got any more of those? No. I don’t think it’s going to be enough! | 没了,我以为一个就够了 |
[02:33] | Get the hell out of here! | 大家撤退吧 |
[02:37] | Connie? Connie?! Connie, don’t go that way! | 你往那边走 |
[02:40] | No! No! Follow me! The front door is packed! | 正门走不了了 |
[02:43] | It’s bottlenecked up there. There’s just too many people. | 那边太多人了 |
[02:53] | Delko, that door over there is open! | 那边,那边的门没关 |
[02:56] | No way! | 走吧 |
[02:57] | Come on over here! | |
[03:00] | Connie! | 谭妮! 谭妮! |
[03:10] | Oh, my god. Mandy, she’s still inside! | 天啊,谭妮!还在里面 |
[03:12] | I’m going back in. | 我现在回去 |
[03:17] | Everybody stop! | 大家别慌了,这边有个打开的门 |
[03:19] | There’s an open door over here! | |
[03:20] | Come this way! | |
[03:35] | Are you okay?! Eric, where’s Speed? | 你还好吗? 斯皮德在哪里? 大家,救火队马上就来了 扶着我的手 |
[03:37] | He’s around back! He’s helping people out! | 快点,我们走 宝贝,醒醒 快点,来 大家离开这个建筑 |
[03:38] | All right. Fire Rescue’s on the way! | |
[03:43] | Take my hand! Come on. | |
[03:45] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | |
[03:55] | Connie, wake up. | |
[03:57] | Come on, man, | |
[03:57] | we got to get these people out of here! | |
[04:01] | Come on! | |
[04:03] | Everybody get away from the building! | |
[04:05] | Get away from the building! | |
[04:06] | It’s about to collapse! | |
[04:08] | The building is about to collapse! Let’s go! | |
[04:15] | Keep breathing. | |
[04:16] | Deep breaths, ma’am, deep breaths. | 保持呼吸,深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[04:18] | Get a blanket on her. | 我的天啊 |
[04:20] | Get a blanket. | |
[04:23] | Hold these people back! | 让人都走开 |
[04:34] | It went down so fast. I didn’t see a thing. | 一切发 生得很快 我什么都没看见 |
[04:36] | We’ll figure it out, Speed. | 斯皮德,我们会查出来的 |
[04:38] | We will find out what happened, | 我会知道发 |
[04:40] | and this building will be our witness. | 生什么事 |
[05:17] | 1×22 Tinder Box Engine 32, get the area around the north side of the complex. | 这栋楼也会成为我们的证人 |
[05:38] | Make sure any evidence… | 确定一切跟尸体有关的证据 都要进行搜集 |
[05:39] | that’s tied to a particular body stays with that body. | 看看有没有其他受害者 |
[05:42] | P.D. needs a list of the victims and the missing. | 或者是失踪的人 |
[05:45] | Eric, I can’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[05:48] | That’s good, right? | 我还好吗 |
[05:50] | I-it’s okay, Connie. You’re going to be all right. | 宝贝你会没事的 |
[05:52] | Just hang in there, okay? | 你要坚持住 |
[06:04] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[06:07] | I don’t think she’s going to make it. | 我想没事的 |
[06:14] | Come on. | |
[06:14] | The DJ’s deck was here, and, uh … | 现场的东西被烧得面目全非 |
[06:18] | that’s the remains of the dance floor. | 看看到底发 |
[06:19] | Ceiling went up in minutes. Any sign of accelerant? | 生什么事 |
[06:22] | Canines haven’t alerted. | 有没有他人纵火的迹象 |
[06:23] | Nothing. | 没有我已经看过了 没有发 |
[06:24] | That’s what I was talking about over there. | 现 |
[06:26] | Chained door. | 那边那道门被锁了 |
[06:28] | So, if we have two chained exit doors, did we miss anything? | 用两条铁链把出口锁住了 |
[06:31] | You know me better than that, Horatio. | 你比我更了解接着该查哪里 |
[06:34] | Permit was filed five months ago when it opened. | 这家酒吧是五个月前开的 |
[06:36] | Exits were free and clear. | 一直没有发 现什么问题 |
[06:39] | There was a compliance issue. | 这一切让人始料不及 |
[06:40] | A compliance? | 环境如何 |
[06:42] | A month back– | |
[06:43] | soundproofing. | 不差 |
[06:44] | Soundproofing. | 有隔音系统 |
[06:45] | Okay, Speed, we need to take a look at that soundproofing. | 隔音系统 |
[06:47] | Where’s the owner? | 让我们看一看那个DJ的隔音装置 |
[06:48] | He’s outside with Bernstein. | 他在外面呢 我去找他 |
[06:50] | Quentin Haid. I’ll call you right back. | 斯戈皮 |
[06:58] | DJ Scorpius, there’s a lot of people wanting to talk to you. | 警察想跟你谈谈 |
[07:02] | Yeah, well, I’m right here. | 他们为什么不过来 你得告诉我们发 |
[07:04] | You want to tell me what happened? | 生什么事 |
[07:05] | You want to tell me why you frontin’ on ?? | 为什么不是你来告诉我 |
[07:07] | I’m not frontin’ you, all right? | 那是因为你就在出事现场附近 |
[07:08] | I’m with Miami P.D. The crime lab. | 那是因为你就在出事现场附近 你应该最清楚发 |
[07:10] | You look like you got out pretty quick. | 生什么事 |
[07:11] | There’s not a speck of soot on you. Yeah, well, I saw the flames, and I bounced, Dawg. | 那只是设备出问题,不关我事 |
[07:14] | I bounced. | 不关我事 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well, | 不关我事 |
[07:16] | who gave you permission to use the pyrotechnics? | 你负责使用那些设备 |
[07:17] | I use them every weekend. | 我每个周末都在用 |
[07:19] | Man, they’re just like sparklers. | 我对设备使用已经得心应手 从来没有出过问题 |
[07:20] | Just like Fourth of July. Nothing ever goes wrong. | 这一次不同 |
[07:22] | All it takes is one. Excuse me, are you the owner? | 请问你是老板吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah, that’s me. | 我是 |
[07:29] | You ever hear of a sprinkler system? | 你有检查过你的设备吗 |
[07:30] | Didn’t need them. | 它们从来都没有出过问题 |
[07:31] | The club was grandfathered in… | 它们从来都没有出过问题 |
[07:33] | built pre-code. | |
[07:34] | Yeah, I bet you those chained exit doors … | 那我想出口那个门 |
[07:36] | were grandfathered in, too, huh? | 可就有问题了 |
[07:38] | What’d you expect me to do? | |
[07:39] | People were sneaking in. | 跟我有什么关系 |
[07:40] | And dying to get out. | 人们喜欢来这玩 |
[07:41] | Fifteen dead; fifty-eight in the hospital. | 这一次死了15个人 |
[07:43] | Were you trying to get out of your lease? | 还有很多伤者 |
[07:44] | What are you implying? | 难道你想逃避责任 |
[07:45] | I’m not implying anything. | 我没有找碴 |
[07:46] | The average life span of a club is six months, | 你可能被拘留长这6个月 在这六个月里 |
[07:48] | and you were due, my friend. | 我们可以做朋友 |
[07:50] | Now, do you have an office we can talk in? | 到时慢慢聊 |
[07:53] | Inside. Show me. | -在里面 |
[07:58] | You have a flash burn on your face, Mr. Haid, | -给我看 电线表面着火 |
[08:01] | which indicates you’ve been in the presence of … | 看来这里好像是加了助燃剂 是酒吗? |
[08:03] | an accelerant. | 这里几天前发 |
[08:05] | Are you a base-head? I had an accident a couple days ago. | 生了点意外 |
[08:21] | Where’s your coke? | 你的客人呢 |
[08:22] | I got rid of it. | |
[08:23] | It’s a bad… bad habit. | 一般客人来来去去 |
[08:25] | Ah, yes, and stupid. Did it start the fire? | 那到底是怎么起火的 |
[08:29] | Why would I torch my own club? | 我的酒吧烧了 |
[08:30] | This is my life. | 我的下辈子也烧了 |
[08:31] | I got all my money here. | 我全部的钱都在这里 |
[08:38] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信! 有人拿了我的钱 |
[08:39] | Somebody took my money! | 我不敢相信! 有人拿了我的钱 |
[08:43] | It’s just not your day, is it? | 今天真不是你的日子 有1万5千块在里面 |
[08:45] | I had $15,000. | 谁知道这里有钱 |
[08:46] | Who else had the combination? Just one of my bartenders, Johnny Brosnan. | 我的调酒师知道 |
[08:50] | Who happens to be missing, right? | 现在他恰好失踪了 对吗 |
[08:53] | If you were robbed, that safe is evidence. | 如果你被抢劫了,保险柜就是证据 |
[08:57] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[08:58] | Yeah? What’s up? | 等等 什么事 |
[09:00] | I’m, uh, I’m all right. I’m here. | 我还好 |
[09:03] | You need to take the day? Oh, no. I need … | 你见了戴警官吗 |
[09:06] | I need to work. I need to be here. | 这里需要我 |
[09:07] | Okay. I need that safe printed. | 好的,我要你搜集指纹 |
[09:10] | Let’s have Bernstein do some background work on the employees. | 要个人去对雇员进行背景调查 |
[09:12] | Theft and fire. Start with the owner. | 看看谁有可疑 |
[09:14] | Okay. Good. | |
[09:15] | Hang in there. | |
[09:18] | Horatio. | |
[09:19] | I got a D.B., needs your attention. | 霍拉多 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[09:21] | Yeah, listen, | 但是我现在正忙呢 |
[09:22] | I’m in the middle of something here. | |
[09:24] | Well, I’ve got orders to grab you, pull you off. | 但是我必须和你谈 |
[09:26] | Red ball, high-profile. | 红色警报 |
[09:28] | You’ve been, uh … | 这事情你必须小心 |
[09:29] | requested. Political or judicial? | 压力是谁给你的 |
[09:32] | Both. | 社会上的和警察内部的 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:37] | Your honor, | 请问你到底发 |
[09:39] | why don’t you tell me what happened. | 生什么事了 |
[09:40] | The woman in the bathroom. | 我在洗手间的时候 |
[09:43] | Her name’s Jill Susan. She’s a prostitute. | 她的名字是乔兰珊 |
[09:48] | Is your wife out of town? | 她是妓女 你的妻子出去了吗 |
[09:51] | My wife died last year. | 我的妻子上年去世了 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:54] | I don’t have time to wine and dine women. | 我没时间认识别的女人 |
[09:57] | Jill comes once a week, same time. | 乔每个星期来一次 |
[09:59] | Spends the night. | 同样的时间和地点 |
[10:01] | She got here right before 11:30. | 她在11点半前准时到了 |
[10:04] | Usually by taxi, but tonight she drove herself. | 一般是坐的士来的 但今晚她自己开车来的 |
[10:07] | Car’s in the driveway. | 汽车在车道上,是一辆宝马 |
[10:08] | It’s a BMW. | |
[10:09] | I’ll run the registration. | |
[10:10] | Okay. | 我去检查那部车 好的 |
[10:15] | She seemed a little disoriented. | 她今天看上去有些不开心 |
[10:17] | Agitated. | 她说能不能洗个澡 |
[10:19] | She asked if she could grab a shower. | |
[10:21] | A few minutes later, I heard a loud noise. | 几分钟后,我听到很大的声音 |
[10:24] | I ran in. She’d fallen. | 我跑进去,就看到她倒下 |
[10:26] | I turned off the water, called you guys. | 我关上水打电话给你们 |
[10:33] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[10:35] | You know how this looks. | 你知道这会演变成什么 |
[10:37] | I do. | 我知道 |
[10:38] | Let’s see if Jill’s body confirms your story. | 让我们看看乔的尸体 能否证明你所说的东西 |
[10:45] | They got you, too, huh? | 你们来了 |
[10:48] | Busy night. | 今晚很忙 |
[10:50] | No semen, no defense wounds. | 没有精子,没有抵抗的伤痕 |
[10:52] | She does have what appears … | 但是头骨的前面有裂痕 好像是撞到这里了 |
[10:54] | to be a fracture of the frontal skull. A lot of blood over here on this faucet. | 但是这里看起来很多血 |
[11:02] | And that looks like bloody mucus. Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[11:16] | Looks like soot. | 好像是毒品 |
[11:18] | You get this from smoke inhalation. | 好像是吸食进去 我们检查下是怎么进去的 |
[11:21] | And I think I know where it came from. | 衣服上也有这种味道 |
[11:24] | It’s on her clothes, too. | 手上也有东西 |
[11:28] | Club Descent. This lady was at the club. | 这位女士去过那家酒吧 |
[11:34] | Smoke inhalation’s like a time-release bomb. | 她吸食的东西就象定时炸弹 |
[11:37] | You walk away and think you’re okay. | 以为自己没事然后就离开了 |
[11:46] | Soon, you’re not walking at all. | 但是一会儿就不行了 |
[11:55] | So, our body count is up to sixteen. | 那我们的死者人数上升到16人了 |
[11:58] | Registered owner of the BMW is Quentin Haid. | 宝马的注册人是昆特 |
[12:00] | Let’s impound that. | 这是在停车场的 |
[12:02] | All roads lead back to this club owner, don’t they? | 现在所有的证据都指向酒吧的主人 |
[12:19] | It’s weird, Alexx. | 这很奇怪 |
[12:21] | I barely even knew her, you know, | 我才第一次见她 |
[12:22] | but I feel like I had to pay my respects. | 但是我觉得我应该尊重她 |
[12:25] | Don’t apologize to anyone, honey … | 宝贝,你无需向任何人道歉 |
[12:28] | especially me. | 特别是我 |
[12:30] | What was the cause of death? | 我和她没那么亲密 |
[12:32] | You sure you … ? | 你确定想留在这里 |
[12:38] | A combination of injuries led to her death. | 她的死因很复杂 |
[12:41] | People don’t realize…. | 人们不知道 |
[12:42] | there are so many ways you can die in a fire, | 大火可以有很多方法导致死亡 |
[12:44] | not always from flames. | 不是只有火 二氧化碳中毒 |
[12:46] | Carbon monoxide poisoning? | 不是,是她吸入的热空气 |
[12:48] | No. She breathed in superheated air. A spasm of the epiglottis. | 她的气管都烧坏了 |
[12:57] | Scorched her airways. | 这样真的很惨 |
[13:00] | She was a strong girl, Eric. | 她是个坚强的女孩,爱瑞克 |
[13:03] | Made it to the front door. | 走到正门 |
[13:05] | But human nature got the best of her. | 但是走不完剩下的路 |
[13:08] | Fight or flight? | 她真的很坚强 |
[13:10] | These people did both at the same time. | 她还被人踩 |
[13:19] | Trampled her. She’s got three fractured ribs, ruptured spleen. | 她断了3根肋骨以及其它的骨头 |
[13:24] | You didn’t even see it coming, did you, Sugar? | 她甚至感觉不到 |
[13:29] | I never even got her last name. | 她的名字叫什么 |
[13:31] | She was one of the few whose looks were preserved enough… | 她是还能辨认出的少数之一 根据脸来辨认出她的身份 |
[13:34] | to match face to her I.D. Wilkes. | 威尔斯康妮 |
[13:39] | Connie Wilkes. Thanks, Alexx. | 谢谢你,阿雷斯 |
[13:59] | Jill Susan was a cocktail waitress. | 乔兰珊是个调酒师 |
[14:01] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道了 |
[14:02] | We checked out her pay stubs. | |
[14:03] | Four thou a week for three nights work? | 4000块就干3个晚上? |
[14:05] | You know what we call that? | |
[14:06] | Yeah, a very good waitress. | 你知道我们叫那什么? |
[14:08] | A prostitute. | 好调酒师? 妓女 |
[14:10] | We got ahold of your employee list. | 我们有你的雇员的名单 |
[14:12] | two bartenders … one bouncer … | 两个调酒师 |
[14:15] | thirty-three cocktail waitresses?! | 33个鸡尾酒招待? |
[14:18] | You were running girls out of your club, weren’t you? | 你的酒吧真的那么多女生? |
[14:19] | Nope. | 不是 |
[14:20] | Yup. | 是的 |
[14:22] | Oh, yes, you were. | |
[14:23] | You were running girls, and in fact, | 是的,你是在拉皮条 |
[14:25] | even after this girl survived the fire, | 这个女孩刚逃出来 |
[14:27] | you had her go and turn a trick. | 你就逼她去接客了 |
[14:30] | That’s who you are. I didn’t force her. | 你就是那种人 |
[14:33] | No, but you did lend her your car. | 我没逼她们 是吗? |
[14:35] | I let her borrow it, but now I want it back. | 但是你把你的车借给她了 |
[14:38] | When can I get it? It’s been impounded. | 我把车借给她 现在我想要回来,车呢? |
[14:39] | You know, the thing I find amazing about you, | 车子还在我们这里 我觉得你有一个特点 |
[14:42] | is that you have not inquired about her memorial service, | 你没有要求举办她的丧礼 |
[14:45] | and yet you want to know where your car is. | 反而你想知道你的车在哪里 |
[14:49] | That’s pretty salt of the earth. | 这听上去有点不太正常 |
[14:52] | You know what? You can go. | 你知道吗? 你可以走 |
[14:56] | Go. | 走 |
[15:03] | He can go? | 他可以走? |
[15:04] | Yeah, let’s let him go. | 他可以走? 我可以让他走 |
[15:06] | Call the impound lot and tell them not to let him on the premises … | 通知停车场的人 |
[15:10] | for twenty-four hours. | 不能让他碰那部车,至少24小时 |
[15:12] | The old squeeze play, huh? | 你会抓住他的 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:15] | Hey, Danny, you got my message? | 嘿,丹尼 |
[15:17] | Yeah. You all right, bro? | 有我的口信吗 有 |
[15:20] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m all right. You? | 你还好吗? |
[15:21] | Yeah, I’m all right. So, you got to … | 还行 |
[15:24] | you got to print me? | 你必须告诉我你找到什么 |
[15:26] | Money was stolen from your boss’s safe, | 你老板的钱被偷了 这些都是标准的程序 |
[15:27] | so it’s just, uh, standard procedure. | 这不是问题 |
[15:29] | It’s not a problem. You’re near the hospital. I was heading there anyway. | 反正我们在医院里 |
[15:33] | I heard about that blood drive, man, for the victims. | 我听说受害者的事了 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | |
[15:37] | Danny, uh, you’re The Bouncer over there. | 丹尼让我问你一个问题 你知道门上有锁吗 听着我不喜欢昆特 |
[15:39] | Let me ask you. Did you know about the chained exit doors? | 但是他伤害了于是 |
[15:43] | Look … I didn’t like Quentin, but he did hire me, so … | 你已经向我的老板承认 |
[15:49] | Look, he already admitted to my boss… that he chained the doors to keep out sneak-ins. | 锁上大门了 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I probably should have said something, | 我知道 |
[15:56] | but he always told me he hired me for my size, not my opinion. | 但是他老是说他伤害我是对我好 |
[15:59] | Well, what is your opinion? | 你怎么想的 我不关心那个酒吧 关键是钱和女人 |
[16:04] | Quentin didn’t care about the club. Just the women and the money. | 有时你不在我就离开那里 |
[16:08] | You know, sometimes when he wasn’t around, I’d dump the place. | 离开? |
[16:11] | Dump it? Yeah … to keep it under max occupancy. | 是的 |
[16:15] | Make everyone go out, | 就是离开那里 |
[16:16] | then recount them when they come back in. | 然后锁上大门,过段时间再回来 |
[16:17] | All right, man. | |
[16:18] | We’re, uh… we’re all done. | 好的我们都弄完了 |
[16:20] | I’ll see you around. | |
[16:21] | Take care. You, too. | 我迟点见你 发 现什么了吗? 一点点 我们现在还不能重组现场 从这里有火烧上去的痕迹 直到屋顶 看痕迹应该是由火柱引起的 从地板到屋顶有12尺 火花先烧上去,然后再掉下来 地上还有痕迹 我检查剩下的焰火 |
[16:28] | Is the fire talking yet? | |
[16:31] | A little. | |
[16:34] | We can’t reconstruct anything until the floor is clean. | |
[16:38] | There is a direct heat source from the stage… | |
[16:40] | to the ceiling overhang. | |
[16:41] | The pattern indicates … | |
[16:43] | that it was from the sparklers from the pyrotechnics. | |
[16:46] | Well, the ceiling’s twelve feet from the floor. | |
[16:51] | The curtains ignited high, | |
[16:52] | and they burned, dropped down. | |
[16:59] | There’s remnants on the floor. | |
[17:02] | I’ll collect the fireworks and the curtain remnants, | |
[17:04] | and H wants that soundproofing stuff. | 看看是不是符合标准 看看这里 |
[17:06] | Okay. Hey, look at this. What? | 这是烧坏的DJ的录音台 |
[17:12] | I guess the DJ recorded his shows. The recorder’s damaged, but maybe the tape’s okay. | 也许录音带还可以用 |
[17:16] | Maybe that’ll help us out. | 也许我们可以听出什么 |
[17:18] | You do the sound and the soundproofing, | 你去检查声音,我去检查其它的 |
[17:20] | and I’ll take care of the rest, all right? | |
[17:22] | Deal. | 成交 嘿 嘿,听听这个 |
[18:58] | Hey. Hey, check this out. | 我把录音带拿了出来 我将它转换到数字形式 然后输入电脑 听这个 |
[19:00] | So I took the audio tape of DJ Scorpious, | |
[19:03] | I restored it, I transferred it to digital, | |
[19:05] | and then, I brought it up on the computer. | |
[19:07] | Listen. | |
[19:08] | Yo, y’all, let’s kick it trance style with a new … | |
[19:10] | test press from my boys from my-mo, d-day bomb squad. | |
[19:17] | Okay, can you, uh, | |
[19:18] | isolate the microphone track and take away the music? | 你能把麦克风的音轨分出来 |
[19:22] | Great minds. Already done. | 把音乐也分开 好主意,但是我已经做完了 |
[19:25] | Okay, this is what the mike picked up. | 这是麦克风的音轨 |
[19:26] | Now tell me if you hear what I hear. Yo, y’all, let’s kick it trance style with a new test… | 告诉我你听到了什么 |
[19:31] | press from my boys from my-mo, d-day bomb squad. Amplify that last part. Play it again. | 把最后那段提出来 |
[19:47] | Those are accelerant vapors being ignited. | 那是助燃剂的声音 |
[19:49] | And the scent dogs didn’t pick it up. | 我根据听到的 |
[19:51] | So, it means it was something they weren’t trained for. It wasn’t gasoline, paint thinner … | 应该是汽油或者 |
[19:55] | any of the usual suspects. Well … ethanol … | 油漆那些就是嫌疑犯 |
[19:59] | oak tannins, saccharum officinarum. | 这里什么都有 汽油 二氧化碳 |
[20:03] | That’s sugar cane. | 那个糖罐 |
[20:04] | There’s one type of alcohol aged in oak barrels, | 是老化的酒,放了很久的 |
[20:07] | distilled from sugar cane. | |
[20:08] | Rum. | |
[20:10] | Well, imagine that, alcohol in a club. | 但是和那个糖罐还是有区别 浪姆酒 |
[20:12] | The curtain behind the DJ was doused with the stuff. | 想象一下酒吧里的酒 可能是DJ不小心弄洒的 |
[20:15] | Proximity, opportunity. | 也许是 |
[20:18] | Why are you guys trying to grit me? | 为什么你们问我话? |
[20:20] | I’m telling you right now, straight up, I had nothing to do with this. | 我告诉你们,我和这些没有关系 |
[20:23] | All right, first of all, | 好的,首先 你没碰翻那杯酒 因为我们知道你不是有意的 |
[20:24] | let’s go ahead and drop that street thing, | 但是是洒在窗帘上的 浪姆酒导致了这场大火 你在酒吧里没什么好处 你认为人们花钱是干什么的 |
[20:25] | okay, because we know that you’re from Aspen. | |
[20:29] | There was rum poured on the curtain directly behind you. | |
[20:36] | You were the first one out of the club, Mason. | |
[20:37] | It just doesn’t look good. | |
[20:39] | Don’t you think I know people paid money to see me spin, | |
[20:43] | and now they’re dead? | 他们不是来看死人的 |
[20:44] | I’ve got to sit with that for the rest of my life. | 我以后怎么办? |
[20:46] | I did not pour the rum. | 我没倒酒上去 |
[20:48] | Well, you did something. | 但是你肯定做了什么 |
[20:49] | Yeah. I kicked over one of the fountains. | 那当然 我踢倒了一杯不知道什么东西 |
[20:52] | After it went off, I tried to stop the fire, but it did not work. | 我逃跑之前想制止大火但是没用 |
[20:54] | It made it worse, so I bolted. | 而且火还大了 |
[20:56] | What kind of pyro do you use? | 于是我就跑了 |
[20:58] | Standard, eight by ten. | 你用什么东西灭火? 一瓶液体 |
[21:00] | Can you clarify? | 什么液体? |
[21:01] | It, uh, burns for eight seconds, | 一淋上去火焰就10尺高 |
[21:03] | and it shoots ten feet high. | |
[21:04] | Nine-volt triggers it. | 我不知道那是什么东西 |
[21:05] | Ignites black powder and titanium particles. | 好像是黑色的 |
[21:13] | It practically burns cold, man. | 好像是什么碳物 好像很能燃烧 |
[21:15] | I mean, the tip of a match is hotter. | 我是说好像不是很高温 |
[21:16] | You can put your hand right in it. | |
[21:22] | Yeah, but a spark’s a spark, | |
[21:23] | and you seem to know all about it. | 但是还是很热 但是还是不能解脱你的 |
[21:24] | Yeah, sparks are show business. | 我以前是参加演出的 |
[21:26] | I’m in show business. | 我以前就是玩火的 |
[21:27] | Fire’s a no-go. I just play. | |
[21:30] | Okay, well, do us a favor, | 好的,我们就信你说的 但是你还不能走 |
[21:32] | and play close to the sandbox, okay? | 我还要再听听录音带 朗尼我们还不没上法庭 |
[21:35] | Did you sign off on the soundproofing? | |
[21:37] | Not specifically. | |
[21:38] | Okay, Ronnie, we are not in a court of law yet. | |
[21:40] | Yes or no? | |
[21:42] | On the reinspect last month, | |
[21:43] | we found egg crate material that wasn’t flame-resistant. | 我还是很相信你的 这些都不是防火材料 我们本想取代这些的 |
[21:46] | Told him he had two weeks to replace it. | 我们有人来检查了 |
[21:48] | Went back, follow it up. | 他们帮我们开了发 |
[21:50] | Receipts checked out. He upgraded. | 票 |
[21:52] | Did you retest? | 我们的警官不是绅士 |
[21:53] | It’s like a fix-it ticket. Show of proof, gentleman’s agreement. | 这烧伤的地方是哪来的 |
[21:56] | Our guy is no gentleman. Check out this burn damage. Yeah. Char’s too deep. Something’s not right. | 这里有些不对的地方 |
[22:02] | Good news. | 好消息是我的人 会查出来这里发 生了什么事 |
[22:03] | My people will be able to figure out why. | 好消息是我的人 |
[22:06] | If I somehow had any part in this … | 会查出来这里发 生了什么事 |
[22:07] | Let’s not go there till we hear back from trace, all right? | 如果我有份干这个 |
[22:10] | Yeah. Okay. | 先别说这个 我们要先看看证据 |
[22:16] | With the room clean, we can finally make some headway. | 好的 |
[22:18] | Check out this burn pattern on the stage floor. | 好不容易房子清出来了 看看这舞台上的痕迹 |
[22:20] | I guess the DJ was telling the truth about that part of the story. | 我看那DJ的话可以证明了 他说火焰有10尺高 那天花却有12尺 |
[22:23] | He kicked one of the fountains over. Well, he said the sparklers shot up ten feet. | 那就有点不对了 |
[22:30] | Ceiling’s twelve, so that’s a little bit of give. So the pyros kicked in, | 火花烧得那么高 |
[22:34] | sprayed sparks towards the ceiling onto the curtains, | 烧坏了窗帘 |
[22:38] | and then ignited the vapors from the rum. | 然后把后面的酒点燃了 卡李 那是液体燃烧的痕迹 |
[22:47] | Hey, Calleigh. Look at that. That’s a pour pattern. | 有人在窗帘上洒了酒 |
[22:55] | Somebody poured rum on these curtains … from here … | 从这里 |
[23:02] | …to there. | 到这里 |
[23:12] | This room hasn’t been cleared. | 这间房还没有被清理 你们找到什么东西了吗? 那桌子是从下面开始烧的 |
[23:18] | You guys get anything? | 这很有趣 火从DJ台那里开始 一直延伸到地板 然后一直到天花 |
[23:23] | Check that out. | |
[23:24] | End table burned up from below. | |
[23:27] | That’s interesting. | |
[23:29] | Fire originated at the DJ’s station, | |
[23:31] | climbed up and outward across the ceiling, | |
[23:35] | maintaining a high burn, but in here … | 但是到了这里 这里的烧的痕迹很低 那边火焰高,这边低 |
[23:38] | in here, the burn is low. | 这里肯定是助燃剂 你可以闻出来吗 到处是烧焦的味道 但是这里味道更浓 |
[23:40] | High burn in there, low burn in here. | |
[23:41] | Linked by a common accelerant. | |
[23:45] | You guys smell that? | |
[23:47] | It’s burnt flesh. It’s everywhere. | |
[23:49] | Yeah, but it’s more pronounced in here, isn’t it? | |
[23:52] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[23:54] | A lot of drop down right in this area. | 这里很多东西都掉了下来 |
[23:56] | Speed, you want to help me with this? Whoa. | 斯皮多帮我扶一下 |
[24:21] | This could be the missing bartender. | 哇 |
[24:22] | Maybe he got caught in here during the fire. | 这肯定就是那个失踪的调酒师 |
[24:24] | Maybe he started it and got caught in the middle of it. | 也许是他点的火 |
[24:30] | No, there’s an awful lot of blood for a burn victim. | 结果玩火自焚了 |
[24:33] | Yes, it certainly is a lot of blood. | 这对于烧死的人来说 太多血迹了 |
[24:35] | Someone could have started this fire to cover a murder. | 是的,太多血迹了 |
[24:50] | Victim was stabbed. | 也许有人点火为了掩饰命案 |
[24:52] | He’s got multiple incised wounds, surrounded by contusions. | 受害人是被刺死的 |
[24:56] | That, and the inconsistent pattern, | 他身体内部多处受伤 |
[24:57] | tell me they weren’t from a knife blade. | 都是很用力的伤 也许是刀 |
[24:59] | A broken bottle? | 有可能是破碎的酒瓶 可能吧 我们看看 这里 彩色瓶子 直接刺入肝赃 但是往往伤人自伤 所以我们必须仔细搜索这一范围 我们一间间房来看 鼻子里面没有血,嘴巴里也没有 他在大火前就死了 看来不是他点的火了 我们可以说不是他 但是我们不怀疑他, 那还能怀疑谁呢 |
[25:01] | Could be. Let’s see. | |
[25:10] | Here you go. | |
[25:12] | Colored glass. | |
[25:13] | Amber. | |
[25:15] | A shard may have punctured his liver. | |
[25:18] | Stabbers usually cut themselves in the act. | |
[25:20] | Okay, so that means we’re going to have to sift through | |
[25:21] | every piece of debris that’s been through this area. | |
[25:24] | It’s separated by rooms outside. | |
[25:26] | I’ll go. | |
[25:30] | No soot in his nose or mouth. | |
[25:34] | He stopped breathing before the fire broke out. | |
[25:36] | Guess he didn’t start it. | |
[25:39] | Well, we can’t assume that yet, | |
[25:40] | but what we can say … | |
[25:42] | is every time we eliminate a suspect, | |
[25:44] | another one pops up. | |
[25:45] | Hang on. Yeah? | |
[25:46] | Squeeze play’s paying off. | 等等 |
[25:48] | The impound lot’s getting a lot of grief from our buddy, Quentin Haid. | 你还记得吗 |
[25:50] | How many times has he been there? | 那家伙在停车场吵着要拿车 |
[25:51] | Going on four. | 现在停车场那边正闹著 |
[26:06] | How you doing? | 他去了多少次 14次 |
[26:07] | Real good, thanks. | 你还好吗 |
[26:08] | Car’s ready. | 还行,谢谢 |
[26:09] | Where is it? Inside. | 你的汽车好了 在哪里 |
[26:10] | Okay. Give us a minute, will you? | 在里面 好的 |
[26:12] | You betcha. Thanks a lot. | 给我们点时间 好的 准备好了吗 好的 皮特要拿车 你要签名 在哪个车库 都是你的了 他们说 耐心才是本事 看来现金没被烧完 |
[26:14] | Ready? | |
[26:17] | Okay, Pete has released your car. | |
[26:19] | You got to sign. Right there. | |
[26:22] | It’s one garage to the back. | |
[26:23] | It’s all yours. | |
[26:36] | They say … | |
[26:39] | That patience is a virtue. | |
[26:44] | And it looks like the cash survived the fire, huh? | |
[26:49] | You got a warrant? | |
[26:50] | Don’t need one if it’s in plain sight. | 你有搜查证吗 如果车在停车场就不需要 我这里有超过1万3千块 |
[26:52] | And I see over $30,000 there. | 但是没有你说的1万千 |
[26:54] | Not fifteen, like you said, so what’s up? | 怎么回事呢? |
[26:57] | I thought the bitch might have stolen it out of my safe. | 我说那婊子从我的保险柜里偷的 |
[26:59] | And you know what? I was right. Here’s the problem with that scenario: | 我被抢了 |
[27:01] | We found over twelve sets of prints on that safe, | 我们在保险柜里找到超过 12组指纹 |
[27:04] | all you. | 都是你的 |
[27:05] | My own prints on my own safe? Big deal. | 我自己的指纹在我的保险柜里 |
[27:08] | You do that every night, don’t you? | 有什么问题 你没否认,对吗? |
[27:09] | Squirrel away a chunk so it doesn’t show up on the books. | 你没注意到 |
[27:11] | Just like you did last night before you torched the place. Never happened. | 就如同你昨晚准备点火的时候 |
[27:15] | Why don’t you let me decide that? | 我重来没有 |
[27:16] | In the meantime, I want you to hear me. | 我会继续调查的 同时 |
[27:18] | If I find out you did this, | 如果是你做的或者是你请人做的 如果你站在那里看着这一切发 生 我会抓住你的 现在我会保管这些东西 但是我想你要小心 你一定会进监狱的 给你 我就在你们后面 尸体被清理完了,交给你了 你还好吗 看看这个 这是什么东西 等等 这成分很复杂 是这个点火的 他们怎么逃出来的 因为门是打开的 |
[27:20] | if you hired somebody to do this, | |
[27:22] | if you stood there and watched while it happened, | |
[27:25] | I will get you. | |
[27:26] | So, right now, I will settle for pandering, | |
[27:29] | but I want you to think about Jill … | |
[27:31] | while you’re being booked. | |
[27:35] | Hands behind your back. | |
[28:44] | Got the door? Yeah. | |
[28:50] | All right, right behind you guys. | |
[29:02] | Body’s clear. Room’s all yours. | |
[29:05] | Tim? | |
[29:07] | What? | |
[29:08] | You okay? | |
[29:18] | Look at this. | |
[29:20] | So it doesn’t close. | |
[29:22] | It’s weighted. | |
[29:24] | Should close by itself, but it doesn’t. | |
[29:27] | And it didn’t the night of the fire. | |
[29:32] | I was able to get out because it was open. | |
[29:36] | Light shined through. | 灯光从这里进来 人们太靠近火了 |
[29:38] | I remember trying to get people out of this exit, but it was too close to the flames. | 你这里找到什么了 |
[29:41] | What are you getting at? Somebody left the club in a hurry, | 有人逃跑的时候留下的 |
[29:46] | right before the fire and forgot to shut the door. | 在大火前 他忘记锁门了 |
[29:55] | And maybe, just after he stabbed our bartender. | 也许是他刚刚杀了调酒师 |
[30:04] | Yeah, the only problem is any blood … | 也许唯一的问题 |
[30:06] | would be too degraded by the fire. | 就是火把一切都烧毁了 |
[30:08] | But if you were the first one out once the fire started, | 但是如果你是在大火前杀的人的话 你走的时候血还是湿的 |
[30:10] | you probably touched the blood when it was still wet. I didn’t have any blood on my hands. | 我的手上没有血 |
[30:16] | Wait a minute … I remember thinking that this was hot. | 等等 |
[30:20] | I used my sleeve. | 我曾经摔倒过 你那件衬衫还在吗 |
[30:22] | You still have that shirt? Well, the blood sample from Tim’s shirt did have DNA, | 这件衬衫上的血迹的确含有DNA |
[30:49] | but no hit in CODIS and nothing to match it to. Finished running background on the club employees. | 但是没有和它吻合的 |
[30:56] | Check this out. | 我完成对雇员的背景调查了 |
[30:57] | Danny Maxwell, our Bouncer. | 看看这个 丹尼尔麦克尔 没有任何犯罪记录 |
[31:00] | No criminal history, no pyro past, but get this: | 但是有这个 |
[31:05] | He’s a three-time loser. | 3次的失败者 |
[31:08] | Applied three times over the last year … to Miami-Dade Fire Rescue. | 3次参加地区的消防员考试 |
[31:13] | Rejected all three times. | 3次都被拒绝了 我去找人帮忙 我看到这个人在前面跑过 想扑灭大火 你看到尸体没有 我可没注意 你什么都不管 这样所有的错 都可以推卸到主人身上 点燃大火他就必须疏散人群 想要成为英雄,对吗? 然后在中途他杀害了他的目击者 调酒师 我去拿找搜查证 加油,斯皮多 爱瑞克,你认识这个人 这就交给你了 |
[31:14] | Whoa, back up, okay? | |
[31:16] | I saw this guy run in from the front and try to put out the fire. | |
[31:19] | I mean, he pulled bodies with me. | |
[31:21] | Well, he does know the layout of the club and all about the doors. | |
[31:24] | And that blame would go to the owner or the DJ. | |
[31:27] | He started the fire so he could pull people out… | |
[31:30] | because it was his dream to be a hero, right? | |
[31:34] | And in the middle of it, he stabbed his witness: | |
[31:36] | The bartender. | |
[31:38] | I’ll get a warrant for his DNA, and I’ll work him. | |
[31:41] | Hang on to that, Speed. Eric? | |
[31:46] | Eric, you have the relationship with this guy. | |
[31:47] | You can do it. | |
[31:48] | Yeah. All right. | |
[31:50] | Um, what about the warrant? | |
[31:52] | He said he was going to give blood today, so … | 别去拿搜查证了 |
[31:54] | Okay, but remember. | 他今天才交了血样 |
[31:55] | We are dealing with a firestarter, | 听着我们现在在和纵火者 |
[31:56] | and they can be very, | 打交道 |
[31:57] | I repeat, very unpredictable, all right? | 他们可能 |
[32:13] | Oh, hell, Mr. CSI. | 我再说一遍非常的不稳定 |
[32:15] | I must be in big trouble now. | 啊你们是罪案调查科 我现在麻烦可大了 |
[32:17] | How’s it going, Danny? | 你那边怎么样 |
[32:18] | Well, I had to wait in line half the day. You here to give? | 我什么都必须等候 |
[32:21] | No, no. I got to … | 我必须走了 |
[32:22] | I got to get myself psyched up. | 我必须走了 |
[32:23] | I, uh, never donated blood before. | |
[32:25] | I think I get enough on the job. | 我工作很累,今天还捐了血 |
[32:28] | Okay, you can sit up now. | 你现在可以坐起来了 |
[32:31] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[32:32] | Apply light pressure on the arm. See you again in eight weeks? | 你觉得好点了吗 |
[32:35] | I’ll be here. So how’s the investigation going? | 我会回来的 |
[32:38] | It’s looking like an accident. | 调查怎么样了? |
[32:40] | Possibly negligence. | 看上去好像是意外 |
[32:41] | Your boss was into some pretty shifty stuff, | 其实… |
[32:43] | so we’re bringing him up on a few charges. So that’s why you’re here. | 现在情况变得很复杂 |
[32:45] | We wanted to see if we could count on you to testify … | 这就是你来这里的原因 我们希望你为我们作证 丹妮你能下去拿这个 给我的老板吗,在楼下 谢谢你 我会留在这里多捐点血 你捐一次可以救3个人 等会见 怎么样 |
[32:48] | as to what you saw at the club. | |
[32:49] | Definitely. | |
[32:55] | That’s great. | |
[32:55] | Well, uh, Danny, would you mind going down to CSI, | |
[32:57] | giving my boss a formal statement? | |
[32:59] | Whatever you need, man. Appreciate it. | |
[33:01] | I think I’m going to stay … | |
[33:02] | and donate some blood, do my part. | |
[33:03] | That’s great. | |
[33:04] | You could save three lives with one donation. | |
[33:06] | I’ll see you there, man. | |
[33:15] | How’s it going? | |
[33:17] | Well, the piece of soundproofing you gave me | |
[33:18] | was indeed flame-resistant at one time. | 你交给我的样板是防火的 |
[33:21] | At one time, but … | 一次性的 一次性但是 |
[33:23] | But we’ve recovered some trace and the soundproofing … was covered with it. | 我们找到点奇怪的东西 |
[33:26] | The Fire Marshall did say there was a compliance issue and that he ordered the owner to get the flame-resistant foam. | 人家说你是店主 |
[33:32] | The receipt backs that up. | 你和火灵肯定有点关系 |
[33:33] | Well, Mr. Compliance did in fact get the safe stuff originally, | 把防火材料都给换了 |
[33:36] | but he altered it with things like acetone, propane, | 其实承包商是给的防火材料的 |
[33:39] | other ingredients, if you get my drift. I get your drift. | 但是店主要求全部更换了 |
[33:41] | I’d love to be there when you tell him. | 你找到收据了吗 |
[33:43] | His insurance guy’s going to love it even more. | 我正在找 |
[33:45] | He’s not in custody? | 看来保险一定会赔得很多 |
[33:46] | His attorney popped him out this morning, | 他还在吗? |
[33:48] | and the first call he made was about his policy. | 他今天早上一大早就来了 |
[33:54] | Toni. What do you have for me? | 通尼 |
[33:56] | News you can use. | 你拿到什么了 |
[33:57] | Blood from the shirt Tim gave me … | 给你好消息 你给我的血样 |
[33:59] | matches the sample you got from the blood bank. | 和血库里的有一样的了 |
[34:01] | Okay, that’s good. Thanks. | 好的,很好 |
[34:03] | H. | 谢谢 全部的证据都指向丹尼尔 宙讯开始了吗 你获得他的信任 |
[34:04] | All signs point to Danny Maxwell. You want to run him over the coals? | 你现在必须利用这点 |
[34:07] | It’s your interrogation, Eric. But, uh … you’ve gained his trust. | 谋杀我拯救的人? |
[34:11] | Now use it on him. Kill someone? I saved lives. | 爱瑞克 |
[34:21] | Eric, you were there. You saw me. | 你在那里 |
[34:23] | I-I should be getting a medal, not the third degree. | 我应该获得一个奖章 |
[34:26] | That’s an ironic choice of words. | 这可真的很讽刺 |
[34:28] | Look, Danny, prove us wrong. | |
[34:30] | Show us the palms of your hands. | 丹尼尔证明我们是错的 |
[34:31] | He’s not going to do that, ’cause he’s hiding a cut… | 我说不出来 他不会这样做的 因为他没这个勇气 |
[34:34] | from stabbing the one witness to his crime. | 面对这样的指控 |
[34:38] | Look, it’s okay. Really, it doesn’t matter. | 但是你可以放心 |
[34:40] | We found your blood on the back exit door. | 没有大问题 |
[34:43] | So? | 我们在后门找到你的血迹 |
[34:44] | So that puts you back there before the fire… | 所以? 说明你在火灵前就在那里了 在你杀了调酒师之后 但是你怎么能对比我的… 我明白了 你根本就没捐血 你拿走了 你认为是垃圾是我的证据 我们找到了你被消防队拒绝的信息 都拒绝了你当消防员的申请 都是拒绝你 纵火然后当英雄,最终进入消防队? |
[34:46] | and after you stabbed the bartender. | |
[34:48] | But how would you even be able to match my … ? | |
[34:56] | I see. | |
[35:00] | Guess you didn’t donate blood after all. | |
[35:04] | You took it. | |
[35:06] | Your trash; my evidence, | |
[35:09] | along with a rejected application to Miami-Dade Fire. | |
[35:13] | “Nothing in this applicant’s profile … | |
[35:15] | stands out sufficiently to recommend him for employment,” | |
[35:18] | etcetera, etcetera. | |
[35:21] | You started the fire to be a hero … | |
[35:22] | so you could finally get into the department? | |
[35:25] | I’m really sorry that didn’t work out for you, pal. | 很抱歉这没有用 |
[35:30] | You doused those curtains … | 你淋助燃剂上了窗帘 |
[35:32] | and then you timed it just right … so that when the pyro sparked, | 你然后就去找你需要的东西 |
[35:36] | it would light your fire. | 然后点了火 |
[35:38] | Alcohol isn’t typically used as an accelerant… | 一般酒精很少拿来做助燃剂的 |
[35:40] | because the vapors aren’t as strong … | 但这次是很不同的 |
[35:41] | as those of a heavy hydrocarbon, like gasoline. | |
[35:44] | You knew that. | |
[35:46] | You knew the dogs wouldn’t pick up on the scent, also. | 你知道汽油 你知道会发 |
[35:48] | Somebody else did. | 生什么事情 |
[35:59] | Danny? | 别人会帮你的 |
[36:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 丹尼尔 你在干什么? |
[36:22] | Yo, y’all, let’s kick it trance style with a new test… | 你以为这只是小火 你可以冲出去,然后回来把火给灭了 |
[36:24] | press from my boys from my-mo, d-day bomb squad! | |
[36:33] | You thought it was just going to be a nice little fire, | |
[36:35] | and you could race on outside … | |
[36:37] | and come back in and put it out. | |
[36:43] | You just don’t … | |
[36:44] | understand. | 你不明白 我注定就是个消防员 就像我爸爸我祖父一样 |
[36:50] | I was born … to be a fireman … | 我注定要帮助别人 |
[36:53] | like my … like my dad, like my grandfather. | 如果你真的是消防员的话 |
[36:58] | I was born to help people. Yeah, well, a real firefighter would’ve known that there are a hundred… | 你就会知道 |
[37:02] | variables that can turn a controlled fire into a chain of disaster, | 任何小小的火都有可能导致大火 |
[37:06] | … starting with the flammable stage curtain. | 如果从舞台开始点火 |
[37:08] | Yeah, and the fact that the DJ happened to kick one sparkler… | 你知道DJ踢倒的液体就是助燃剂 |
[37:12] | into your accelerant … and light the place up like a tinder box. | 然后大火就不受控制了 |
[37:17] | This way! Get to the door! | 去门口 突然发 现门口是被锁住的 |
[37:18] | And the club owner happened to chain the exits. | 锁住了锁住了 我必须站出来 嗨 |
[37:20] | It’s locked! I | It’s |
[37:28] | needed to stand out. locked! Yeah, well, I guess you stand out now. Hi. Hey. | |
[37:45] | I’d like to donate blood in honor of Connie Wilkes. | 嘿 来捐血给他吗? 你想要寄慰问卡 |
[37:48] | Sure. Would you like a notification card to be sent to her family? | 不用了,就我一个人 |
[37:52] | No, no, that’s okay. It’s just for me. | 我现在应该干什么? |
[38:27] | What did I do now, park in the red zone? | 想停车吗? |
[38:30] | We’ve been able to prove … | 我们能够证明火是故意的 你的雇员 |
[38:31] | that the fire was set intentionally. Your bouncer, Danny Maxwell, | 丹尼尔 |
[38:35] | will be held responsible. Ah, so you were wrong about me. | 都是他的责任 |
[38:39] | Not entirely. | 你干错什么事? |
[38:40] | This is a piece of soundproofing… | 这是一盒证明你拉皮条 |
[38:41] | that you spray-painted to pretty up your club, | 的录音带 |
[38:44] | in defiance of the Fire Marshall … | |
[38:46] | and defrauding your insurance company, right? | 准备敲诈保险公司,对吗? |
[38:49] | If any false information were filed intentionally, | 故意伪造信息 |
[38:52] | or alterations made to the property without consent, | 故意更改条款? |
[38:54] | the policy will be negated. | 条款都改变了 现在你这辈子都不会再得到保险 这辈子也别想再开酒吧 |
[38:56] | So you will never, ever get insurance again, | 即使你不用进监狱 你也会在接下来的20年受到监管 16个死者会控告你的 我知道至少一个法官会判你刑的 |
[38:59] | and you will never open another club. | |
[39:01] | And even if you manage to stay out of jail, which we doubt, | |
[39:04] | you’ll spend the next ten to twenty years in and out of court. | |
[39:07] | Last count, sixty-seven plaintiffs … | |
[39:09] | filed a wrongful death civil suit against you. | |
[39:11] | And I know at least one judge that will love to be there for that. | |
[39:26] | Horatio. | |
[39:27] | Hey, Ronnie. | 霍拉多 |
[39:30] | You okay? | 朗尼 |
[39:33] | What’s the matter? | 你还好吗? |
[39:34] | I’m going to resign. | 怎么事? |
[39:36] | Wanted you to be the first to know. | 我被解雇了 我想第一个告诉你 |
[39:37] | Ronnie, | 朗尼 |
[39:38] | you could not have prevented what happened in there. | 你不能制止里面发 |
[39:40] | All those souls, Horatio … | 生的事 |
[39:41] | I understand that, but we need more good men, | 他们会理解的 |
[39:43] | not less, and now more than ever, you know that. | 我们需要更多的好人,而不是更少 你知道的 我感到有罪 |
[39:47] | About the guilt? Ronnie … | 朗尼 |
[39:52] | Ronnie, the guilt keeps us sharp. It makes us better. | 知错就改人才能进步 |
[39:59] | Now, will you at least think about this? Thanks, Horatio. | 我们现在必须这样想 |
[40:32] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] | 谢谢你霍拉多 |