时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | South Beach, are you ready to party?! | 唱片骑师: 南海滩,你们准备好开派对了吗? |
[00:09] | It’s going to be off the hook! | 终于可以脱身了 寒假已经到了 |
[00:10] | Spring break is here! | (狂野的欢呼声) 欢呼 |
[00:55] | All right, ladies, this … | 男人的声音:好的,女士们,这… |
[00:56] | this is for Babes on Break. | 这个给在放假的女士宝贝们 |
[01:00] | You got to show America what you got. | 你要向美国展露一下你的身材 |
[01:03] | All right? | 好的?准备好了吗? |
[01:04] | Ready? | |
[01:06] | One … | |
[01:07] | two … | |
[01:09] | three! | (欢呼声) (男人向过路女子吹口哨) |
[01:14] | Oh, my god. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[01:20] | I got a t-shirt. | 我有一件圆领汗衫 |
[01:40] | Dude … | (欢呼声) 这家伙… |
[01:44] | where’s the car? | 车子在哪呢? |
[01:46] | Dude, where are we? | 我们在哪呀,家伙? (笑声)我的天啊 (笑声不停) |
[01:57] | Hey! | 喂 |
[01:58] | You better get up. Tide’s coming in. | 你最好起来 潮水就要来了 |
[02:01] | Hey, wake up. | 喂,起来呀 |
[02:03] | Hey, what…? | 喂,什么…? |
[02:05] | Whoa! My…! Geez! | 哇!我的天…!上帝啊 |
[02:05] | What the…? Oh, geez! | 出什么事…?噢,天啊 (两个人尖叫) |
[02:08] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快点离开这吧 |
[02:13] | Hate to state the obvious, | 我讨厌描述明显的细节 |
[02:15] | but her neck’s been broken. | 不过她的脖子已经断了 |
[02:21] | Sunburn says she’s a tourist. | 晒斑说明她是个游客 |
[02:23] | You know what that means. | 你知道我什么意思了吧 嗯 |
[02:25] | Come down here, looking to blow off steam … | 来这边度假,花掉多余的精力 |
[02:27] | and they think the rules don’t apply. | 不过他们认为规律不适用 |
[02:28] | Welcome to spring break. | 欢迎来放寒假 |
[02:31] | How’d this happen, Sugar? | 整件事是怎么样的,甜心? |
[02:33] | All you wanted was a week of fun and sun. | 你们只是想来晒晒太阳散散心 |
[02:36] | Good times, hanging out with your friends. | 和你们的朋友共度好时光 这应该是 |
[02:39] | Should’ve been the time of her life, Alexx … | 她一生中风华正茂的时光 而不是她生命的终结,阿雷斯 |
[02:42] | instead of the end of it. | 对吧? 我们没有再搞错了吧? |
[03:17] | 1×21 Spring Break | 别再搞错了? 不,不?? 帮我搬一下这个装尸袋,好吗? |
[03:37] | Guys who found her, slept out here last night, | 侦探:找到她的男人是睡在这的 |
[03:39] | twenty feet away. | 在昨天晚上,20英迟远处 |
[03:40] | They didn’t see or hear anything. | 他们没看见也没听见什么 |
[03:41] | Drunken, passed-out kids; I guess that’s possible. | 凯恩:这孩子喝醉,然后晕了, 我猜可能是这样 |
[03:44] | Hang on a second, guys. Hang on. | 等一会吧大伙 |
[03:46] | I want a new one, | 等等,我想再找一个人过来问问 |
[03:47] | and let’s put her in the VIP room, please. | 把她请到贵宾房吧 |
[03:49] | All right? | 好吗? |
[03:50] | New body bag, copy that. | 技工:新的死尸袋-写下来吧 |
[03:55] | Maybe she was dumped. | 可能她被弃尸了 |
[03:57] | Nope. | 不 |
[03:58] | No drag marks. | 没有拖拽的痕迹, |
[03:59] | It means she was killed right here. | 这表明她就在这被杀 |
[04:01] | This time of year, | 侦探:每年这个时候 |
[04:02] | all the nuts roll downhill to South Florida. | 所有的狂人都涌去南佛罗里这州了 |
[04:04] | Speed? | |
[04:04] | Big party. | 凯恩:史必德?好大的派对呀 |
[04:06] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[04:08] | It’s motor oil. | 斯比德尔:是发 动机油呢 |
[04:10] | Only snowbirds would be dumb enough to park way out here. | 只有打短工的流动工人会愚蠢到 把车停在这里 |
[04:12] | They’re lucky the tide didn’t take their vehicle. | 潮水没把他们的车给冲走 真幸运 |
[04:14] | Okay, let’s set a grid ten yards in both directions. | 好吧,我们在两边各十码处 |
[04:17] | See what we get. | 总结一下吧,好的 |
[04:17] | You got it. | 总结一下吧,好的 |
[04:18] | All right. | 好 (嬉哈音乐声) |
[04:34] | Hey, Blondie. You’re hot. | 男人的声音:嗨,金发 女郎 |
[04:35] | Flash me. | 你真性感呀,使我眼前一亮 |
[04:37] | Why don’t you show me something? | 你为何不秀一下你的身材呢? |
[04:38] | Come on, flash me. Flash me. | 来吧,让我眼睛吃一下雪糕吧 |
[04:39] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想要这样的 |
[04:42] | Is this hot enough for you? | 这已经够性感了吗? |
[04:43] | Or you want to see my weapons permit? | 还是你想看看 |
[04:45] | Hey … | 我的武器执照?喂 |
[04:46] | I didn’t mean anything. | 我不是这个意思呀 |
[05:00] | Motel Manager called it in. | 侦探:汽车旅馆经理打过电话来 |
[05:02] | Says there were a hundred kids out here last night, | 说昨天晚上这里有一百个 |
[05:04] | and no one saw anything. | 年青人不过没有人目击凶案 |
[05:05] | Was our vic staying here? | 死者住在这里吗? |
[05:07] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 他们让这些年青人 八到十个人住一个房间 |
[05:09] | They pack these kids, eight, ten to a room. | 我要去和经理把事情说完 |
[05:13] | Got to go finish up with the manager. | 嗯 |
[05:17] | He hasn’t been down there long. | 他在那下面不是很久吧 |
[05:19] | It usually takes a while for the body to float. | 通常要一会尸体才会浮起来 |
[05:21] | Body gasses have to have time to build up. | 体内的气体需要时间积聚 |
[05:23] | Well, it looks like somebody’s getting wet. | 看上去有人把身体弄湿了 |
[05:25] | Music to my ears. | 放音乐吧 (女孩子们大声叫嚣) 哇哈! |
[05:38] | Excuse me, ma’am? Yeah? | 喂 噢,哇! 有事吗小姐? 是的? |
[05:40] | Could we talk to you? | 我们能和你谈谈吗? |
[05:41] | If you promise not to call me “ma’am”. | 除非你承诺不打电话给我,女士 |
[05:42] | Your friend is totally hot. | 你的朋友超级性感啊 |
[05:45] | Do you know if he has a girlfriend? | 你知道他有女朋友吗? |
[05:46] | Uh, not currently. | 现在没有吧 |
[05:47] | Well, how old is he? | 他多大了? |
[05:55] | Cute girls. | 可爱的女孩子 |
[05:56] | Yeah, they thought you were cute, too. | 是的,他们觉得你也很可爱呢 |
[05:58] | Oh, yeah? What’d they say? | 哦是吗?他们说什么了吗? |
[05:59] | They were wondering if you had a younger brother. | 他们想知道你有没有弟弟? (吃吃的笑声) |
[06:03] | Funny. | 真有趣 德尔高:我不认为他是淹死的 |
[06:12] | Nah, I don’t think he drowned. | 他鼻孔周围没有水沫呀 |
[06:13] | There’s no foam around his nostrils or his mouth. | 嘴里也没有呢 |
[06:15] | Means there’s no water in his lungs. | 这表明他肺部没积水 |
[06:17] | He’s got scratches on his feet. | 他腿上有抓伤的痕迹呢 |
[06:19] | His arms are bruised. | 他手臂有瘀伤 |
[06:20] | I don’t know, it looks like he’s been beaten. | 我不知道,看来他曾经被打呢 |
[06:21] | He might’ve been wasted, too. | |
[06:22] | Check out the tag on his trunks, on backwards. | 他也可能被糟蹋了 |
[06:25] | Something’s not right. | 看看他游泳裤上的标签… |
[06:26] | We should get him down to autopsy. | 有点不妥呀 |
[06:27] | Yeah. | 我们把他拿去验尸吧,对 |
[06:50] | You find something? | 发 现什么了吗? 嗯 |
[06:58] | Still a little girl, isn’t she? | 还是个小女孩,对吧? |
[07:10] | Take a look at this, Horatio. | 看看这个 |
[07:14] | We’ve got a biter. | 霍拉多 有个咬人动物呢 |
[07:15] | At least six sets of marks, avulsed. | 至少六组痕迹呢,撕脱了 |
[07:18] | Most dramatic type. | 最战剧性的一种 |
[07:19] | Bites like this don’t just happen. | 这样的咬并不简单 |
[07:21] | So, he’s a predator. | |
[07:22] | Let’s see if had a history. | 所以他是个捕食者 看看他有没有前科吧 |
[07:25] | I’ll swab for saliva and semen. | 我会洗口水和精液 |
[07:26] | See if there’s anything for CODIS. | 看看有没有共同的发 |
[07:28] | Okay, and I will call the Odontologist. | 现 好的我会叫牙医师过来 |
[07:43] | Hey! Buddy! | 嗨 伙伴 嗨 |
[07:46] | Hey! You want to get this moving! | 你要来高兴一下呀 |
[07:49] | Hey! | 嗨,给我一杯龙舌兰酒 |
[07:49] | Ted Zink, Matraca Tequila. | 嗨,给我一杯龙舌兰酒 |
[07:51] | You’re in my party area. | 你们在我的派对里面呢 |
[07:53] | Your what? | 你的什么? |
[07:53] | We’re hosting a big event for the Greeks. | 我们在为希腊人举办一个大活动呢 |
[07:55] | Part of our spring break marketing package: | 是我们寒假的市场推广计画: |
[07:57] | Uh, Lauderdale, Daytona, Miami Beach. | 罗德戴尔,德通拿,迈阿密海滩 |
[08:00] | We take the party wherever the kids are. | 我们把派对带到一切 有年青人的地方 |
[08:01] | You know, you hook them young, they’re yours for life. | 知道吗,在他们年青时使他们 上钩那以后他们都是你的客人了 |
[08:03] | Sir, can you read the yellow tape right there? | 先生,你看到那边 黄色的带子写着什么吗? |
[08:05] | It says “crime scene.” | 那上面写着“罪案现场” |
[08:07] | Hey, I got permit to be here. | 我有许可证来这里的呀 |
[08:08] | Oh … you got a permit. | 对喔,你有许可证 |
[08:10] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的我可以进公园和娱乐场所 |
[08:11] | From parks and rec. | 是的我可以进公园和娱乐场所 嗯(清了清喉咙) |
[08:12] | Well … | 我要让你告诉昨晚被杀的女孩子 |
[08:14] | I’m going to let you tell that to the family of the girl … that got murdered here last night. | 的家人 |
[08:17] | Whoa, hold on … | 哇,等等 |
[08:18] | I’m going to let you tell them … | |
[08:19] | that we can’t process this crime scene … | 我要让你告诉他们 |
[08:21] | because you have a permit for a party. | 我们不能重组案情 因为你有派对许可证 |
[08:24] | You misunderstood me … | 你误解我了 |
[08:25] | Then I’m going to arrest your cheap, tequila-pushing ass … | 然后我要把你这个喝龙舌兰的 |
[08:28] | and have you spend the night in lockup … | 死混蛋逮捕并把你拘留一夜 |
[08:30] | with all the drunk-and-disorderlies, | 把你和所有醉酒闹事的人关在一起 |
[08:31] | and you can smell the vomit of the fraternity boys. | 你还可以闻到你兄弟呕吐的味呢 |
[08:35] | You know what? Maybe I-I … | 你知道吗? |
[08:36] | maybe I should just wait until you’re finished. | 或许我可以等到 等到你们都搞好了 |
[08:39] | That’s a capital idea, Ted. | 那是个很好的注意,泰德 (打字声) (电脑嘟嘟声) (压着声音说) 我想我们够资料写份论文了 大家做得好 |
[09:11] | Three months ago. | 凯恩:三个月前,有类似的谋杀案 |
[09:12] | Similar murders. | |
[09:20] | Yes, hello. | (压着声音说)是的,你好 (手提电话响了) |
[09:26] | Horatio. | 霍拉多 |
[09:27] | It’s Alexx. | 是艾力克思 |
[09:27] | Hey. How bad is it? | 嗨,情况有多糟呢? |
[09:29] | Bad. | |
[09:30] | Couldn’t recover any semen? | 不能复原精液吗? |
[09:31] | Oh, I recovered it. | 噢,我复原精液了 |
[09:32] | Sent it on to CODIS. | 发 给他们吧 |
[09:34] | Findings are postmortem. | 验尸后才发 现的 |
[09:36] | The vaginal tears at five, six and seven. | 阴道破裂分别是五级,六级,七级 |
[09:39] | No resistance or compliance by our victim. | 死者没反抗也没顺从 |
[09:41] | Was she unconscious? | 她是不是不清醒的? |
[09:43] | I was hoping for that, too. | 我也这么想的 |
[09:44] | So I swabbed her wounds. | 我洗了洗她伤口 |
[09:47] | No blood was circulating at the time of penetration. | 在插入时没有血在流呢 |
[09:50] | She was already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[09:52] | All right, Alexx, thank you. | 好的,艾里克斯,谢谢你 |
[10:20] | Rachel Moon. | 雷祖门 |
[10:28] | That’s her picture. | 那是她的照片 |
[10:29] | The birth date says 1979. | 出生年是1979年 |
[10:31] | There’s no way she’s 24 years old. | 她不可能24岁呀 |
[10:33] | Well, if it’s a fake, it’s a good one. | 如果是假装的,那装得太像了 |
[10:35] | There’s no glue lines, no bumps. | 没有胶水线 也没有肿块 |
[10:38] | Lamination thickness is dead-on. | 迭面结构厚度完全正确 |
[10:40] | Whatever happened to just stealing your older sister’s I.D.? | 偷了你姐姐的身份证 后发 生了什么? |
[10:43] | These days, you don’t have to. | 现在你没必要这样做 |
[10:45] | Any college kid with a color printer and … | 随便一个大学年青人 有一部彩色打印机 |
[10:46] | a high-rez scanner can rip these things out. | 和一部高分辨率扫描仪 都可以伪造这东西 |
[10:54] | This is quality work. State seal. | 这伪造得真像 国家孟印 |
[10:57] | Ultraviolet ink. Security layer. | 紫外线墨水 安全保护层 |
[11:01] | Man, this guy’s good. | 朋友,这个男人挺好呀 |
[11:07] | Got him. | 抓他 |
[11:08] | He missed the third layer of the laminate. | 迭面结构第三层他没有了 |
[11:30] | We traced the license back to a Rachel Moon, | 我们追踪这个执照 |
[11:33] | Michigan State. | 追到密歇根州的雷祖门身上 (叹息) |
[11:35] | We faxed her a picture of our victim. | 我们给她传真了一张死者的照片 |
[11:37] | She I.D.’D her. Some girl in her dorm. | 她假冒她的身份证 是她同宿舍的女孩子 |
[11:39] | Tiffany Heitzenrader. | 蒂芬妮海森瑞这 |
[11:40] | How old is Tiffany? | 她多大年纪了? |
[11:42] | Just turned 19. | 刚满19岁 |
[11:43] | She’s homecoming queen. | 她是回国的皇后 |
[11:45] | Varsity soccer. Dean’s list. | 大学足球队的 学院长的名单 |
[11:47] | All-american girl. | 典型美国女孩子 (叹息) |
[11:49] | Yeah, her sister’s flying in. | 对,她姐姐正飞过来 |
[11:50] | Her parents are just too broken up. | 她父母实在太伤心了 她到后告诉我吧 (电脑嘟嘟声) |
[11:52] | Let me know when she gets here. | 他们在沙滩死者 |
[12:17] | CODIS got a hit on the semen from our beach victim. | 的精液上有所发 现 |
[12:19] | You get a donor? | 有捐献者吗? |
[12:20] | Carson Mackie, 28. Owns a video company. | 卡森迈基,28岁 拥有一间录像公司 |
[12:22] | New Jersey address. | 地址在新泽西 |
[12:24] | Convicted of statutory rape in ’93. | 1993年被定了强奸罪 |
[12:26] | He was 19, she was 17. | 他19岁,她17岁 |
[12:27] | State police make contact? | 两个州的警察有联系吗? |
[12:29] | No, no. He’s on a business trip. | 没有 他在出差呢 |
[12:30] | You want to guess where? | 你想猜猜是到哪里吗? |
[12:33] | A hotel on Collins. | 在科林斯的一间酒店 |
[12:34] | The Silver Palm. Steps away from the ocean. | 在银棕榈 |
[12:36] | Let’s go talk to Mr. Mackie. Let’s do. | 我们和迈基先生谈谈吧 好吧 (跳舞音乐响起) |
[12:51] | All right now, ladies … | 好的,女士们… |
[12:53] | spring break comes but once a year. | 寒假每年只有一次啦 |
[12:55] | What are you going to show me? | 你们要给我表演点什么呢? |
[12:57] | Will you see our faces? | 你会看看我们的脸吗? |
[12:59] | Oh, believe me, if you take off your top, | 相信我,如果你解开胸罩 |
[13:01] | people won’t be looking at your face. | 别人就不会看你的脸了 |
[13:03] | Come on, come on, | 来吧来吧,你可以的 |
[13:05] | Show me something. I don’t know. | 给我看看吧 我不知道 |
[13:07] | Carson Mackie? | 没有压力的,你知道 |
[13:08] | There’s no pressure, you know. | 如果你想保护私隐,我们进小屋吧 |
[13:08] | If you want some privacy, we can go in the cabana. | 如果你想保护私隐,我们进小屋吧 |
[13:10] | MDPD. We need a few words with you. | 迈阿密警方 我们要向你问话 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I’ll be with you in … in a minute. | 好吧,我跟你们去,等等,嗨 |
[13:14] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, guys, guys. | 嗨,大伙… |
[13:15] | Keep rolling, keep shooting. | 继续转吧,继续射吧 |
[13:16] | Hey, Carson. That’s a wrap. | 嗨,卡森 那是件外套 |
[13:23] | So what is this about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[13:26] | So you, uh … | 你,嗯… |
[13:28] | you bird-dog girls for babes on break? | 你在寒假寻找新的辣妹? |
[13:30] | Is that how it works? I own the company. | 是这样吗? 我拥有这公司 |
[13:33] | I invite girls to be on camera. | 我邀请女孩子 |
[13:35] | My crew shoots it. | 上镜头 我的工作人员拍摄 |
[13:37] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[13:40] | Well, hell, you’re a regular corporate giant. | 是的 你是个正常的公司老板 |
[13:42] | Yes, sir, he’s a CEO. | 凯恩:是的先生,他是个首席执行官 你…认得 |
[13:45] | Do you … | 这个年轻女士吗? |
[13:46] | recognize this young lady, Tiffany Heitzenrader? | 她叫蒂芬妮海森瑞这 |
[13:50] | No. Pretty girl … | 不 |
[13:51] | figured you might remember her. | 漂亮女孩子,我想你 可能认得她 |
[13:53] | Girls like her are a dime a dozen in my world. | 我的世界中这女孩子太普通了 |
[13:56] | Here’s how this one is different. | 她与众不同的 |
[13:58] | Somebody recently broke her neck, | 有人最近扭断她脖子 |
[14:00] | and now she’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[14:02] | That’s too bad. | 糟透了 |
[14:03] | You seem concerned. | 你看起来很关系呢 |
[14:04] | Here’s the other difference. | 另外一个不同之处是 |
[14:06] | We found your semen inside of her. | 我们在她体内发 现你的精液 |
[14:08] | Medical examiner says … | 验尸官说身体证据 |
[14:10] | physical evidence was postmortem. | 都是死后的 |
[14:11] | Do you know what that means, Fellini? | 你知道那意味着什么吗,菲里利? |
[14:15] | No … | 不 |
[14:15] | It means you had sex with a dead girl. | 那意味着你奸尸了 |
[14:17] | After you snapped her neck. | 在你突然折断她脖子后 |
[14:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa … | 哇,哇,哇,哇,哇 |
[14:20] | I-I didn’t … I didn’t snap her neck. | 我…,我没有啊 我没有折断她脖子呢 |
[14:23] | I thought she was drunk. | 我以为她喝醉了 |
[14:26] | I mean, it’s spring break, right? | 我意思是,现在是寒假,对吧? |
[14:27] | I’m not the first guy to find a girl passed out on the beach. | 我不是第一个在沙滩上 发 现晕了的女孩子的人 |
[14:36] | So you want me to believe … | 那么你想让我相信 |
[14:37] | that you’re capable of having sex … | 你有能力和一个已死的 |
[14:39] | with a dead young girl? | 女孩子发 生性行为? |
[14:41] | That’s how it happened, man. | 就是这样了 |
[14:43] | You know, it makes one wonder … | 那令我好奇 |
[14:45] | what else you’re capable of. | 我到底还能够做别的什么 |
[14:47] | Detective? | 侦探? |
[15:03] | Just got a hit on AFIS. | 他们那边有新的情报 |
[15:05] | Pool boy is Trey Hanson, | 池边的男孩是翠汉森 |
[15:07] | 19 years old, from Indianapolis. | 19岁,来自印第安拿普利斯 |
[15:08] | Why was he in the system? Prior for possession. | 他为什么在这里? |
[15:10] | Under an ounce. Well, you were right. | 不知道呢 |
[15:12] | Mr. Hanson didn’t drown. | 嗯,你说得对 汉森先生没有淹死 |
[15:14] | Then what killed him? | 那他怎么死的? |
[15:15] | Subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 蛛网膜下出血 |
[15:16] | Had an aneurysm? | 有动脉瘤吗? |
[15:18] | Weak spot in the artery swells up like a balloon. | 动脉里有些地方像气球一样肿胀 |
[15:20] | Any kind of pressure inside the head … | 头里面有任何压力吗? |
[15:24] | a bump, a sudden jerk, a sneeze, | 有肿块,肌肉抽搐,打喷嚏 |
[15:26] | and the balloon goes … | 然后气球就爆了 |
[15:28] | Don’t know if it was born, | 不知道是生来就有的 |
[15:30] | formed, or caused by trauma. | 还是由外伤引起的 |
[15:32] | It’s likely he didn’t even know he had it. | 和可能他自己都不知道有呢 |
[15:34] | What about the scratching and the bruising? | 那抓伤和淤伤是怎么回事? |
[15:36] | Most of it’s old. | 伍德斯:大部分都是以前的了 |
[15:37] | Days and weeks. | 很久以前 |
[15:39] | If he was getting beaten up, it was regularly, | 如果他一直被打,那应该是常常被打 |
[15:41] | except for this one. | 除了这个之外 |
[15:44] | It’s perimortem. | 是快死亡的时候 |
[15:46] | Can’t tell if it was before or after death, | 不能断定是死前或是 |
[15:50] | but it may have been what caused the aneurysm to burst. | 死后的,但可能是导致动脉 肿瘤破的原因 |
[15:52] | Poor guy probably didn’t know what hit him. | 这可怜的人可能 不知道自己怎么死的 |
[15:54] | Maybe someone else did. | 可能有其他人知道吧 |
[16:01] | This the one? | 就是这个人? |
[16:02] | Yeah, the front desk told Bernstein … | 就是这个人? |
[16:03] | that Trey Hanson was registered in room 206. | 对,前台告诉伯恩斯汀 翠汉森登记了206房间 |
[16:06] | Him and some friends. | 他和几个朋友 |
[16:08] | I got it. | (敲门的声音) 我来开门吧 |
[16:11] | Yo, what took you so long? | 喂,你干嘛那么久? |
[16:12] | Your ad said a half hour. | 你的广告说半个小时嘛 |
[16:13] | Officer Delko and Duquesne, Miami-Dade Crime Lab. | 德尔高和杜昆申警官, 迈阿密罪案实验室 |
[16:16] | Mind if we come in? | 我们可以进来吗? |
[16:18] | Yeah, sure. Yeah, come on in. | 当然可以 对,进来吧 |
[16:24] | Sorry about that. | 那件事 很抱歉 |
[16:26] | Thought you were the pizza guy. | 还以为你是 |
[16:28] | Yeah, no worries. | 送比撒外卖的 |
[16:29] | We just came here to ask you some questions … | 别担心,我们也是刚到 来问问你的 |
[16:31] | about your roommate. | 舍友几个问题 |
[16:33] | Trey? | 翠? |
[16:34] | Oh, he-he’s not here, man. | 噢,他,他不在这呢 |
[16:35] | It’s a mighty tidy room. | 真是一个整洁的房间 (电视游战的枪声) |
[16:37] | Know where he is? | 德尔高:知道他在哪吗? |
[16:38] | No. No. | 不 |
[16:40] | I haven’t seen him since last night. | 不 我从昨晚开始没见过他 |
[16:41] | You guys? | 你们呢? |
[16:42] | Dude, you can’t get a power booster in the middle of the game. | 兄弟,你不能打游战打到一半 |
[16:44] | Can, too. Can not. | 就用能量加强器啊 |
[16:45] | Can, too. Oh, yeah. | 当然可以 不行啊 |
[16:47] | Two for flinching. | 可以的 对了,两个用来逃跑的 |
[16:49] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[16:50] | I like it. Thank you. | 我喜欢 谢谢 |
[16:52] | You know, I think … | 我想翠可能和那个来自 |
[16:53] | Trey might have hooked up with that blonde girl from I.U. | 印第安那普利斯的金发 女郎搭上了 |
[16:55] | I saw them dancing by the pool last night. | 我看到他们昨晚在游泳池旁跳舞 |
[16:57] | Know what time? | 知道是几点吗? 不知道 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. | 昨天晚上真是扑朔迷离,懂吗你? |
[16:59] | Last night was pretty much a blur, | 昨天晚上真是扑朔迷离,懂吗你? |
[17:01] | if you know what I mean. | |
[17:02] | Maybe y’all’s clothes from last night can help clear that up. | 或许你们昨晚穿的衣服 |
[17:04] | What? | 有助弄清事情真相 |
[17:05] | Look. | 什么?你们看 |
[17:06] | Your friend is dead. | 你们的朋友死了 |
[17:10] | Okay, now, what we need are … | 好吧,现在,我们需要你们上次 |
[17:11] | the clothes you had on the last time you were with him. | 和他一起穿的衣服 |
[17:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:28] | The bruises on y’all’s arms look an awful lot like Trey’s. | 你们手臂上的淤伤很像翠身上的呀 |
[17:31] | Did you guys have a flinch game that got out of hand? | 你们是不是玩了一个逃跑游战? |
[17:33] | Is that how he ended up at the bottom of the pool? | 然后完全失控了,然后他就掉在 水池底了? (电话响了) |
[17:39] | Delko. | 德尔高 |
[17:41] | Yeah. How high? | 是的 吸毒了? |
[17:43] | Okay. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:46] | Is that tox? | 是翠汉森家人打来的 |
[17:47] | Trey Hanson’s THC levels were 200 nanograms per mil. | 是翠汉森家人打来的 四氢大麻酚份量是 200毫微克/立方毫米 |
[17:50] | Whoa. That is out of control. | 哇,失控了 |
[17:52] | Did you guys smoke marijuana with Trey last night? | 你们昨晚和翠吸大麻了吗? |
[17:54] | Nah. No. No. | 不 没有没有 |
[17:56] | Then you won’t mind if we search the room for narcotics. | 那你们应该不介意 我们找找看房间是否有毒品 |
[18:00] | Take a walk, boys. | 出去走走吧你们 |
[18:02] | Go stand outside with the officer. | 到外面和警官一起吧 |
[18:18] | What’s taking so long? | 干嘛要那么久呀? |
[18:19] | Why? You going somewhere? | 为什么? 你去哪了吗? |
[18:21] | Lake Havasu next week. | 下星期去哈瓦兰湖 |
[18:22] | South Padre the week after that. | 然后去佩特南部 |
[18:23] | I got a business to run. | 我有生意要做呢 |
[18:25] | My videos are going to be a national brand before I’m thirty. | 我的录像机在 我30岁前会全国都有名 |
[18:28] | With all that travel … | 嗯 如果你去那么多地方的话 |
[18:30] | when was the last time you saw the dentist? | 你上次看牙医是什么时候? 技工:我们开始检查 |
[18:33] | Let’s start with the occlusal surfaces. | 上下齿咬合面的表面吧 |
[18:36] | W-what are you talking about? | 你们在谈什么呀? |
[18:37] | This … | 这是你的机会 |
[18:38] | is your chance. | |
[18:42] | Open wide. | 坦白吧你 他们在电话上告诉我她脖子断了 我对你姐姐的事很抱歉 |
[18:51] | They told us her neck was broken on the phone. | 我不懂为什么会发 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry about your sister. | 生这样的事 |
[18:57] | I don’t understand how that could happen. Tiffany rides horses. | 蒂芬妮骑马的 |
[19:00] | She mucks stalls. | 她喜欢骑马 |
[19:02] | I-I’ve seen her get thrown and pop right back up again. | 我看过她在马背上被抛来 抛去的 |
[19:05] | She’s such a strong girl. | 她是个坚强的女孩 |
[19:06] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[19:07] | Was. | 以前是 |
[19:09] | She was so excited for this trip. | 她对这次旅行感到很兴奋 |
[19:12] | She worked all Christmas just to pay for it. | 她整个圣诞节都在打工,挣钱去玩 |
[19:15] | Who would do this to her? | 什么人会杀她呢? |
[19:17] | Well … | 嗯 |
[19:18] | we’re working on that. | 我们还在查呢 |
[19:21] | But here’s what I want you to do. | 我想你这样做 |
[19:22] | This is my cell phone number. | 这是我手机电话 你如果想找人谈谈, |
[19:23] | If you need to talk, you call me, day or night. | 无论日夜你都可以打给我 |
[19:26] | All right? Thank you. | 好吧? |
[19:27] | All right. Hang in there. | 在那别动吧 |
[19:29] | Lieutenant? Yeah? | 警官? 是的? |
[19:31] | When can I take Tiffie home? | 我什么时候能带她回去? |
[19:33] | We can’t release her to you … | 在我们查出真相前 |
[19:35] | until we’re finished, | 我们还不能把她给你 |
[19:36] | but as soon as we can, I’ll let you know. | 不过我们会尽快的,我会通知你的 |
[19:38] | All right. | 好的 (快门按下的声音) |
[20:27] | Are you sure about this? | 你肯定吗? |
[20:28] | There aren’t enough concordant points … | 没有足够的协调点 |
[20:29] | to match Carson Mackie’s teeth to your victim’s bites. | 来吻合卡森迈基咬在 死者身上的牙齿痕 |
[20:33] | But what about these premolars? | 那这些前臼齿是怎么回事啊? |
[20:34] | Some similarity in the interproximal surfaces, yes, | 在邻间的表面有 一些相似点 |
[20:37] | but that could be any one of a million guys. | 不过也可能是其他的男人 |
[20:39] | Okay, Jon, this guy stinks. | 好吧,约翰,这个人很臭呢 |
[20:41] | May be, Horatio, | 可能吧,霍拉多 |
[20:42] | but the courts only care how the evidence smells. | 但法庭只关心证据背后的意义 |
[20:47] | … thank you. | 嗯…谢谢你 |
[20:52] | Nope. | 不 |
[20:54] | I told you I didn’t kill that girl. | 我告诉你我没杀她 嗯 (清了清喉咙) |
[20:58] | Now, where do I go to sign out? | 我去哪里登记离开的时间? |
[20:59] | I got a business to get back to. | 我还有生意要做 |
[21:00] | Your business … | |
[21:02] | just got a whole lot harder to run, so sit down. | 你的生意很难做了,坐下吧 |
[21:04] | What?! | 什么?!侵犯死尸是 |
[21:05] | Abuse of a dead body is a second-degree felony. | 二级重罪 |
[21:08] | You’re about to inherit a jacket for necrophilia. | 你这个有恋尸癖 的人 |
[21:11] | Not only that, | 不仅是这样 |
[21:13] | we’re going to let every law enforcement agency … | 我们要让佛罗里这州 |
[21:14] | in Florida know about it. | 每一个执法机构都知道 |
[21:16] | So, every town you roll into, | 你去每个镇 |
[21:18] | every time you set up shop, | 你每次开新店 |
[21:20] | the law’s going to be looking over your shoulder, | 执法机构都会留意你 |
[21:22] | chasing away the babes. | 看看你有没犯罪 |
[21:24] | So why don’t you put that in your video? | 凯恩:为什么你不把那些 拍下来呢? |
[21:29] | Hey… | 嗨,你们要看看这个 |
[21:30] | you ought to check this out. | 嗨,你们要看看这个 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:36] | Tyler here’s been working on a new database. | 斯比德尔: 泰勒在找一个新的数据库 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:38] | I’m still beta-testing, but it’s pretty accurate. | 我还在测试BETA射线 但很准确呢 |
[21:41] | We ran with what you started. | 我们都试过了 |
[21:42] | Scanned every sexual assault/murder … | 我扫描了 |
[21:45] | in Florida in the last three years. | 过去三年里佛罗里这州 每宗性侵犯和谋杀案 |
[21:46] | Then we cross-referenced, | 然后我们只保留了 |
[21:47] | kept only the ones that occurred on the beach. | 然后我们只保留了 在海滩上发 |
[21:49] | Then we eliminated every one but … | 生的那些 |
[21:51] | the biters and the broken necks. | 然后我们排除了不是咬伤的 |
[21:53] | Left us with three cases. | 和断脖子的 那么只剩下三件案子 |
[21:54] | Daytona, Panama City, Key West, | 德通那 |
[21:58] | and now Miami. | 巴拿马城 到现在迈阿密 |
[21:59] | All spring break destinations … | 凯恩:寒假度假处 |
[22:01] | where the girls are most vulnerable. | 都是女孩子最脆弱的地方 |
[22:03] | This guy’s calculating. | 斯比德尔:这个人在计算 |
[22:05] | Yes, he is, and he has plenty of opportunity … | 凯恩:对,他还有很多机会呢 |
[22:06] | because we’ve got two weeks left to go. | 因为还有两个星期寒假 |
[22:09] | Hang on a second. | (电话响) 等等 |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:17] | That was beach patrol. | 是海滩巡逻队的人 |
[22:18] | We have another victim. | 又有人死了 |
[22:20] | They notify M.E.? | 他们通知了迈阿密教育部吗 |
[22:21] | That would be premature. This one’s still alive. | 时机还没成熟 这个人还没死 (嬉哈音乐响起) |
[22:34] | Is this her over here? | 是这个吗?是的 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 她叫艾米? |
[22:36] | Her name’s Amy? | |
[22:40] | Amy? | 艾米? |
[22:41] | I’m Horatio Caine. I’m with the Crime Lab. | 我是霍拉多,罪案实验室的 |
[22:43] | You doing all right? No. | 你们还好吧? 不 |
[22:45] | What happened? | 发 生什么事了? |
[22:48] | I was with all my friends at this tequila party up by the hotel. | 我和我所有的朋友 都在这个龙舌兰酒派对玩 是酒店举办的 |
[22:52] | And I guess I did too many shots, | 我想我喝多了 |
[22:53] | ’cause I felt like I was going to heave, | 因为我觉得我想喘息 |
[22:55] | so I walked on the beach, and I must’ve passed out. | 所以我到沙滩走走,我肯定是晕了 |
[23:00] | What happened after that? | 然后呢? |
[23:02] | I thought I was dreaming of sharks. | 我想我梦到鲨鱼了 |
[23:04] | I opened my eyes, and this guy is biting me. | 我睁开眼,这个男人在咬我 |
[23:08] | So I yelled my damn head off, | 所以我大声乱叫 |
[23:09] | and I kicked him as hard as I could, | 然后用尽力踢他 |
[23:10] | and I must’ve connected, because he ran away. | 我可能有关系吧 因为他逃掉了 |
[23:13] | Did you get a look at him? | 你看到他了吗? |
[23:15] | No, it was totally dark out there. | 不,当时那里很黑呢 |
[23:17] | Plus, I was pretty drunk. | 还有我醉醺醺的 |
[23:23] | Are those from him? | 都是他的吗? |
[23:25] | Does this go in some kind of record, or something? | 要被记录吗这些? |
[23:27] | No. | 不,你父母不会看见的 |
[23:29] | None that your parents will ever see. | |
[23:31] | Those are from body shots. | 是打针得来的 你们跳舞吧 (鼓掌欢呼声) |
[23:44] | Did you know these guys? | 你认识这些人吗? |
[23:47] | The whole idea of spring break is … | 寒假就是要认识新朋友啊 |
[23:49] | to meet new people. | |
[23:50] | Do you think one of those guys was my attacker? | 你觉得他们其中一个侵犯我吗? |
[23:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道呢 |
[23:55] | Do you have any other bite marks? | 你有其它咬的痕迹吗? (哭声) |
[24:00] | He was so freaky. | 他太可怕了 |
[24:02] | Amy, listen to me. I know this is difficult. | 艾米,听我说 我知道这很困难 |
[24:04] | But you see, teeth marks are like a fingerprint, | 不过你知道,牙痕 |
[24:07] | and it could really help me go after this guy. | 就像指模,它可以帮我 追踪他 |
[24:10] | You understand? | 你懂吗? (抽泣) |
[24:17] | Okay. You can cover those. | 好吧 你可以说完的 (哭声) |
[24:23] | It wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 不应该是这样的 |
[24:28] | I know. | (低声呜咽) |
[24:31] | I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[24:32] | You’re safe now, Amy. | 你现在没事了,艾米,没事了 (哭泣) |
[24:34] | You’re safe, now. You’re safe. | 你没事了 |
[25:38] | Four on a bong? | 四个人吸一个水烟管? |
[25:40] | DNA’ll be able to answer that. | DNA可以解答问题的 |
[25:42] | Maybe trace can tell us what these white flecks are. | 或者追踪可以让我们 知道这些白斑点是什么 |
[25:48] | I’ll call Bernstein and tell him to let the boys back in. | 我会叫伯恩斯汀 让他们都进来 (跳舞音乐响起) |
[25:57] | Madraca tequila! | 干杯吧我们 |
[25:59] | Right here! | 都干了吧 |
[26:00] | All you can swallow! Madraca, the only tequila! | 最棒的龙舌兰酒啊 |
[26:09] | How’s Amy? | 艾米怎么样了? |
[26:10] | She’s shaken up. | 她还很害怕呢 |
[26:12] | She’s shaken up. | |
[26:13] | A SART nurse just took her to the ER. | 一个护士把她带到急诊室了 |
[26:16] | Did you get anything off her bites? | 你从她的咬痕总结到什么了吗? |
[26:18] | No. You know how that is. | 不,你也知道的 |
[26:19] | You know how bruises are. | 你知道淤伤是怎么回事 |
[26:20] | Blood rushes to the bites, | 血涌向咬处,吞噬并溶解 |
[26:22] | swallows them, diffuses them; | |
[26:23] | you can’t get a match. | 你不能配对的 |
[26:24] | We’re back to square one. | 我们回到出发 点了 |
[26:26] | Well, maybe not. | 可能不是的 |
[26:28] | Check this out. | 看看这个吧 |
[26:30] | It’s a memory stick. | 是个记忆棒 |
[26:31] | Plugs into one of those digital camcorders. | 在那些数码相机里面 嗯? |
[26:34] | See all these yahoos shooting video all day? | 看到这些雅虎摄像机了吧? |
[26:38] | Our attacker could be on that, couldn’t he? | 我们的凶手可能被拍到了 是吧? |
[26:41] | Let’s take a look at it. | 我们看看吧 |
[26:42] | Nice going. | 做得好 |
[26:45] | Hey, DNA just paged me. | 嗨,有DNA结果了 |
[26:47] | Found all four guys on the mouthpiece of that bong. | 找到吸水烟管的四个人了 |
[26:50] | I’m not surprised; | 我不奇怪,似乎他们在说谎 |
[26:51] | it seemed like they were lying. | 那水烟管上的白斑点是怎么回事? |
[26:53] | What about the white specks in the bong chamber? | |
[26:55] | High pleghm content and traces of HCl. | 有一点盐酸吧 |
[26:57] | Stomach acid. | 胃酸 |
[26:59] | Who threw up? | 谁呕吐了? |
[27:00] | Well, the vomit matches our dead body, Trey. | 呕吐和我们的死尸吻合,翠 |
[27:03] | Probably a symptom of his aneurysm. | 可能是他的肿瘤的症状 |
[27:05] | Or, the aneurysm is the result of a trauma. | 或者肿瘤是外伤的结果 |
[27:08] | You up for a dog and pony show? | 你要看盛大的表演吗? |
[27:09] | Absolutely. | 绝对是 |
[27:10] | Okay, this is what we know: | 杜昆申: 好吧,我们知道这些了 |
[27:11] | Y’all were smoking out of the bong, | 你们用水烟管吸毒 |
[27:13] | your friend Trey got very stoned, | 翠吸得迷迷糊糊的 |
[27:14] | he vomited, and then he died. | 他呕吐,然后就死了 |
[27:16] | So the question is, guys, | 问题是 |
[27:17] | did somebody force him to smoke? | 有人强迫他抽烟了吗? |
[27:19] | We didn’t force him to do anything. | 我们没有强迫他做什么呢 |
[27:21] | So, how do explain the THC levels? | 那你们怎么解释四氢大麻酚份量? 水烟管奥林匹克 |
[27:23] | Bong olympics. Say again? | 杜昆申:再说一遍? |
[27:26] | Uh, it’s a game. | 是一个游战罢了 |
[27:26] | Oh, you mean like punching each other? | |
[27:28] | You see how much weed you can smoke? | 你知道你能够吸多少毒吗? |
[27:29] | No, not how much, how long. | 不是多少,是可以吸多久 (笑声) |
[27:32] | All right, the first one to exhale … | 好,第一个吸的人 |
[27:34] | buys a round tonight. | 今晚为第一轮付钱 (嬉哈音乐声) |
[27:41] | You’re up, man. | 你们兴奋了 来吧伙伴 们,继续呀,不要停 别停呀 来吧,吸呀吸呀 噢天啊 (所有人都在笑) |
[27:43] | Come on, dude! | Come on, dude! |
[27:51] | Trey got sick, so … | 翠有点不舒服,所以我们 |
[27:53] | we went swimming to clear his head, | 去游泳,那样他会头脑清醒 |
[27:54] | make him feel better. | 他感觉也会好点 |
[27:56] | So, you admit you went with him to the pool. | 那你承认和他去游泳池了 |
[27:57] | Actually, we … we took a shortcut. | 实际上我们… 我们走捷径了 (所有人尖叫) (笑声) |
[28:05] | Okay, so the four of you left the hotel room. | 你们四个离开了酒店房 |
[28:07] | You walked upstairs to the roof, | 你们走到楼顶 |
[28:08] | and then you jumped off the roof. | 然后跳了下去 |
[28:10] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[28:12] | Hundreds of people saw us, just ask anyone. | 几百人看见我们了 不信你问问 |
[28:15] | Well, that’s convenient. | 那好方便的 |
[28:17] | Okay. Sit tight. | 好吧,坐好了 |
[28:23] | Memory stick you guys found was pretty dinged up. | 你们找到的记忆棒有些问题 |
[28:25] | I had to run a few recovery utilities just to get this. | 我要用还原设备来搞到这个 |
[28:29] | Come on, Amy, go for it. | 女孩子的声音(录像): 来吧艾米吸毒吧 |
[28:30] | There’s Amy, the girl that was attacked last night. | 斯比德尔:是艾米呀 |
[28:33] | This looks like something Carson Mackie shot, | 昨晚被袭击的女孩 |
[28:35] | or one of his cameramen. | 凯恩:这像是卡森迈基拍的嘛 |
[28:37] | I didn’t do anything. | 或者是他手下的人拍的 |
[28:38] | Totally showed your thong. | 我可没做过 |
[28:39] | Shut up! You are so dead! | 看到你的皮带了 住口,你根本不清醒 |
[28:42] | Wait a second. What was that? | 等等,那是什么? |
[28:45] | Shut up! You are so dead! | |
[28:48] | Stop-and-start. | 停下再看看,只是闪光而已吧 |
[28:48] | Just a flicker between takes. | |
[28:50] | Can we slow that down? | 可以慢放吗? |
[28:51] | Yeah. | 可以 (静止,嘟嘟声) |
[28:56] | That’s Tiffany. Can we see more of her? | 那是蒂芬妮 可以看到更多她的吗? |
[28:59] | There should be a residual charge stored on the capacitor. | 电容器上应该还有 剩余的电吧 |
[29:01] | We could get lucky. | 我们走运了 我不会给你看的,知道吗? |
[29:10] | I’m not going to show you that, okay? | 我是个好女孩 |
[29:12] | I’m a good girl. | 这是上星期拍的 |
[29:13] | This had to be recorded last week. | 卡森: 为什么不给我们看看你身材呢? |
[29:16] | That’s Carson’s voice. | 不,停下,那是卡森的声音 |
[29:17] | He’s bird-dogging somebody else without realizing it. | 他在找新人呢 |
[29:20] | Look at her eye-line. | 看看她的眼线 |
[29:21] | You said you’d do it. I’m holding you to it. | 卡森:你说你会干的 我会帮你的 |
[29:25] | All right, but I’m only doing this for a free shirt. | 好吧, 我做这个只为了一件免 费衣服 |
[29:28] | She never looks at the camera. | 她从不曾看着镜头 |
[29:29] | No. And that’s because this is … | 不,因为那不是卡森的人 |
[29:31] | not Carson’s crew, it’s our killer. | 是凶手呢 |
[29:33] | Here you go. There’s your shirt. | 来吧,你的衣服 |
[29:36] | Say good-bye. And we’re looking right … | 我们正看到 |
[29:38] | through his eyes. | 看穿他眼睛呢 |
[29:40] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry, mom and dad. | 很抱歉,爸爸妈妈 |
[29:57] | Okay, so they said the four of them walked across the roof, | 好吧,他们说他们四个 |
[30:00] | which got me thinking: | 他们走过楼顶,让我想起 |
[30:01] | Motel roofs are tar and gravel. | 汽车旅馆屋顶是柏油和砂砾 |
[30:04] | He’s got the scratches to prove it. | 他有抓痕呢 为证呢 |
[30:06] | On the tops of his feet. | 在他腿的上面 |
[30:07] | And there is only one way that happened. | 只有一个可能了 |
[30:09] | He was dragged. | 他被拉上去的 一直拖上楼梯 |
[30:12] | Up the stairs… | 在拖到楼顶 |
[30:13] | … and onto the roof. | |
[30:17] | His swimming trunks were on backwards … | 他的游泳裤掉转了 |
[30:19] | and it wasn’t because he was stoned. | 不是因为他吸毒吸大了 |
[30:20] | It was a re-dress. | 是有人事后帮他穿的 |
[30:33] | He died in his room. | 他在房间里死的 |
[30:34] | He died in their room. | 他在他们房间里死的 |
[30:43] | These are your friend’s autopsy pictures. | 德尔高:这是你们朋友的 解剖尸体照片 |
[30:52] | You guys crazy, showing us this? | 你们疯了,给我们看这个? |
[30:54] | Well, we figured if … | 我们想看看你们是否 |
[30:55] | you guys weren’t going to tell us the truth, | 不会告诉我们真相 |
[30:56] | we’d bring in someone who would. | 如果是我们就找会说真相的人 |
[30:59] | Is this some kind of sick joke? | 这是个恶心玩笑吗? |
[31:01] | No, not at all. | 不,一点也不 |
[31:02] | Trey’s body tells us that he was dead before he hit the water. | 翠的身体告诉我们 他碰水之前就死了 |
[31:05] | So, we’re thinking … | 所以我们想… |
[31:06] | maybe your motel room. | 可能你们的汽车旅馆 |
[31:08] | Eventually, he’s going to tell us the truth. | 德尔高:最后 他要告诉我们真相 |
[31:11] | Unless one of you wants to tell us first. | 除非你们其中一个想先告诉我们 他只不过是倒下了嘛 |
[31:15] | He just collapsed. | 我们不知如何是好呢 |
[31:16] | We didn’t know what to do. Shut up, Matt! | 我们不知如何是好呢 |
[31:18] | They figured it out! | 他们已经想到了 |
[31:24] | He was on my team. | 他在我那队里 |
[31:27] | We were down two minutes. | 我们迟了两分钟 |
[31:29] | I didn’t want to lose. | 我可不想 输呢 |
[31:31] | What do you mean, your team? | 你的队伍是什么意思? |
[31:32] | It’s another competition. | 是另一个比赛 |
[31:34] | He couldn’t hold his stuff. | 迈特:他不能坚持 |
[31:36] | So, I… I helped him. | 所以我帮他了 你可以的 杜昆申:他那样呼吸 |
[31:44] | Holding his breath like that is what caused the aneurysm. | 所以导致了肿瘤 (笑声) |
[31:51] | Oh, my god! He’s dead! | 他死了!别害怕呀! 别害怕 |
[31:52] | Don’t freak out! | Don’t freak out! |
[31:54] | What do we do, man?! | 我们怎么办呀 |
[31:55] | I got a plan. | 我有个计画,好吗? |
[31:56] | All right, guys? I got a plan. | 我有个计画,好吗? 我有个计画,把他拉上去 |
[31:58] | Drag him over. | (音乐声音) |
[32:04] | Make it look real. Are y’all ready? | 弄真点吧 你们准备好了吗? |
[32:07] | Let’s go. | 去吧 (全部大囔) (笑声和欢呼声) |
[32:22] | No one noticed that Trey didn’t came back up. | 迈特:没有人留意翠是最后一个 |
[32:25] | So you passed him off for alive when he was already dead. | 所以你们把他传过去 其实他已经死了 |
[32:28] | Matt, why didn’t you call 911? | 迈特,你为什么不报警呢? |
[32:31] | I didn’t want to get in trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[32:36] | What’s going to happen to Matt? | 会有什么事呢? |
[32:37] | The same thing that’s going to happen to the two of you. | 就像会在你们两身上发 生的事一样 |
[32:39] | What? W-we didn’t do anything. | 什么? 我们什么都没干 |
[32:41] | You’re both accomplices to a homicide. | 你们是谋杀案的同谋 |
[32:43] | Involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide. | 不自愿的杀人犯 过失杀人罪 |
[32:46] | That’s for the state’s attorney to decide. | 要由州法官决定了 |
[32:48] | The sad thing is that you could’ve called 911, | 可悲的是如果你们没有这么忘我 |
[32:50] | if you wouldn’t have been so stoned. | 你们本可以报警的 |
[32:52] | You might’ve saved a friend’s life … | 你们本可以救他一命 |
[32:55] | instead of making a wreck of your own. | 不应该是害了你们自己 |
[33:01] | There’s your shirt. Say good-bye. | 男人声音(带子上):你的衣服 说再见 再见 |
[33:04] | Good-bye. | (飞吻) |
[33:05] | I’m sorry, mom and dad. | 我很抱歉,爸爸妈妈 |
[33:16] | I’m sorry, mom and dad. | (蒂芬妮在笑) 很抱歉,父母 |
[33:17] | Lieutenant? | 赞森:警官? 嗯? |
[33:19] | Come here a second. | 过来一会 |
[33:21] | Tell me if this guy just cleaned his lens. | 告诉我他是否 洗过镜头了 |
[33:26] | Or … | 或者他用手指指我们 |
[33:27] | he’s giving us the finger. | |
[33:29] | Yeah, but you know what they say: | 你伸出中指 |
[33:30] | You point a finger, there’s three pointing back at you. | 你伸出中指 有三只回赠你 |
[33:32] | Let’s run this through video enhancement … | 我们把这段片子 用软件处理清晰吧 |
[33:34] | and bring up the ridge detail, okay? | 然后就知道细节了,好吧? (打字声) (电脑信号声) |
[33:53] | Bet you there are a thousand other guys out there with cameras. | (打字声) (电脑信号声) 米勒:我敢说还有一千个有 录像机的人在那呢 |
[33:56] | That may be true. | 可能是真的 但你们是唯一 |
[33:58] | But you’re the only one with parking tickets … | 有停车票,和日子 |
[34:00] | in the same location and date as each of our victims, Mr. Miller. | 还头我们的死者 米勒先生 |
[34:04] | Coincidence. | 可能是巧合 |
[34:04] | Coincidence, maybe. | 可能是巧合 |
[34:06] | But it is going to be hard for you to explain … | 不过你们有麻烦了 |
[34:08] | away your teeth marks on Tiffany Heitzenrader. | 你们很难解释蒂芬妮身上的牙齿印 |
[34:10] | Never met her. | 没见过那女孩 |
[34:11] | You just keep telling yourself that, my friend. | 你一直这样说 朋友 |
[34:47] | Hey. | (照相机快门声音) 嗨 |
[34:48] | Heard you’re looking for me. Yeah. | 我听说你们在找我呢 |
[34:49] | These bite marks we got from Tiffany, | 蒂芬妮身上的牙齿印 |
[34:51] | they don’t match our suspect, Kip Miller, | 和疑犯不吻合呢,米勒 |
[34:54] | Is there any way to get better definition? | 还可以更清晰一点吗? |
[34:55] | Maybe excise the wound track? | 可以切除伤口吗? |
[34:57] | Markings on dead flesh degrade, you know that. | 死者肉的标记会消退 你知道的 |
[35:00] | They’re probably in worse shape now … | 现在可能更不清楚了 |
[35:02] | than they were at her autopsy. | 比起验尸时 |
[35:03] | Dead flesh, but what about living, Alexx? | 死的肉,不过如果是生肉呢,阿雷斯? |
[35:06] | What about living? | 生的? |
[35:11] | Anything I could do to help. | 我可以全力帮忙 |
[35:13] | I swear, I already told you everything I remember, okay? | 我发 誓我已经告诉你我 记得的一切,得了吧你们? |
[35:16] | Amy? | 艾米? |
[35:17] | You said my bite marks couldn’t help. | 说我的咬痕没用的 |
[35:18] | What’s changed all of a sudden? | 怎么突然就变了呢? |
[35:19] | Actually, it’s not all of a sudden. | |
[35:20] | The blood from the bruising … | 实际上,不是那么突然的 |
[35:22] | is absorbed back into the skin over time. | 淤伤上的血 |
[35:25] | Giving us a greater definition of the bite mark. | 过后被吸进皮肤里了 所以咬痕就更清楚了 |
[35:28] | “Teeth are like fingerprints”. | 牙齿就像指模 |
[35:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:31] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我不能,对不起 |
[35:33] | I just want to go back home … | 我只想回家,然后假装 |
[35:34] | and pretend none of this ever happened to me. | |
[35:35] | And that’s understandable. | 那可以理解 |
[35:39] | You think I’m awful. | 你觉得我很可怕 |
[35:40] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[35:41] | I think you’re a human being and that’s okay. | 我想你是个人 那就好了 |
[35:46] | You don’t look like it’s okay. | 你看上去不像没事的 |
[35:48] | Here’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[35:50] | You’re the only one who stands between this guy … | 你是这个凶手和下个死者间的人 |
[35:52] | and his next victim and you’re leaving. | 不过你逃脱了 |
[35:55] | Do you see why that’s a problem? | 你知道有什么问题吗? |
[36:03] | Why’d you have to be so nice to me out on the beach last night? | 你昨晚在沙滩上 干嘛对我那么好呢? 好的 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 把那些袋子拿出去吧 |
[36:09] | Take those bags out of there, please. | 把那些袋子拿出去吧 |
[36:12] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[36:16] | All right. | 好的 (叹气) |
[36:51] | Horatio. | (很快的嘟嘟声) |
[36:55] | “Inconclusive”? | 格里素:霍拉多 不能下定论的? |
[36:56] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是了 |
[36:57] | You got more points of concordance than before, | 有更多的共同点了 |
[36:59] | but the bottom line is, | 不过底线是 |
[37:01] | it’s Carson Mackie all over again. | 是卡森迈克,就像重新来过 |
[37:02] | No, wait a second. Hold on a second. | 不,等等 |
[37:03] | This is dissonance. Does he wear crowns? | 这不一致啊 他戴了齿冠吗? |
[37:05] | Doesn’t present that way. | 不像是喔 |
[37:07] | And temps would’ve come off when we took his impressions. | 还有温度应该 在我们看他时变了呀 |
[37:09] | Unless he’s been doing a little in-home dentistry. | 除非他在家看牙医 |
[37:11] | Let’s find out. Thank you. | 我们查一下吧 谢谢 |
[37:14] | Stand up, Kip. | 凯恩:基普,站起来 站起来 |
[37:17] | Stand up. | 你要放我走了,是吧? |
[37:22] | Oh, you’re going to have to let me go, aren’t you? | 还没有 |
[37:25] | Not yet. Smile for me. | 对我笑吧 |
[37:28] | What? | 微笑 |
[37:28] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[37:31] | Aah. You have an overbite. | 哈 你有牙齿覆咬合 |
[37:33] | You wear crowns? | 你戴了齿冠? |
[37:34] | No. | 不 |
[37:35] | No? See, I think you do. | 没有? 我觉得你有 |
[37:38] | I think that you wear temporary crowns … | 我觉得你戴了 用完即弃的齿冠 |
[37:41] | on your upper right cuspid and bicuspid. | 在你的犬齿和两尖齿上戴了 |
[37:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[37:47] | No? | 不知道? |
[37:47] | Do you take them out before each attack? | 你在每次攻击前用它们吗? |
[38:02] | Did you put them back with dental cement … | 当警察查你的时候 |
[38:05] | when the police got on to you? | 你就放回去吗? 好的 |
[38:14] | Okay. Smile for me again. | 再笑一笑 |
[38:21] | Let me give you a little help. | 我帮你吧 |
[38:28] | Oops. | 噢噢 |
[38:32] | Now it matches. | 现在吻合了 |
[38:35] | You’re under arrest for the sexual assault of Amy Gorman. | 你由于性侵犯艾米 被逮捕了 |
[38:38] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[38:39] | Gladly. | 很高兴 |
[38:42] | Get up! | 起来起来 |
[38:47] | Take care. | 你小心 斯比德尔:好牙冠 |
[38:53] | Good crowns. | 精确的附件 |
[38:54] | Precision attachments. | |
[38:55] | Explains why we didn’t see them. | 可以解释我们为何没看见它 |
[38:57] | I wish we could’ve gotten him on Tiffany … | 我希望可以把他和其他 |
[38:58] | and those other murders. | 谋杀案定罪 |
[38:59] | The important thing right now is that he’s behind bars. | 现在重要的是 他会坐牢了 |
[39:02] | Fools like him, he’s going to be giving it away. | 他真蠢,他可能会放弃了 |
[39:03] | He’ll forget about us, about forensics, | 他会忘记我们和法院 |
[39:05] | and the most important thing about Miami. | 还有迈阿密最重要的东西 |
[39:07] | Which is? We never close. | 是什么? 我们从不停止打击罪案 (嬉哈音乐声) 小女孩, 你知道我的处境吧? ?我知道你有时是不耐烦了? |