时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | CSI evidence disposal motorcade heading onto Washington. | 男人:犯罪现场调查科安排了车队 朝华盛顿方向 |
[00:07] | Roger that. | 蔡勒:知道,正朝北去罗宾斯 |
[00:09] | Proceed North on Robins, and keep this channel open, please. | 请保持这个频道通话 (升降机启动) |
[01:14] | Uh, CSI … | (汽笛响起)犯罪调查科 |
[01:16] | we have a funeral procession making its way to you. | 有一个葬礼队要经过 |
[01:19] | Okay, let her pass. | 蔡勒:好的,让它们通过 |
[01:35] | Kevlar… | 卡勒…葬礼 |
[01:36] | at a funeral? | 男人:所有人注意 |
[01:38] | Everybody on alert. | (汽车刹车) |
[01:47] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呀 在地面上 我的天呀,那婴儿 |
[02:03] | Oh, my god, the baby! | 婴儿 |
[02:13] | The baby! | 趴下 |
[02:18] | Get down! Oh, my God! The baby! | 我的天呀,婴儿,你趴下 |
[02:21] | Lady, stay down! | (枪走火声) |
[02:26] | Get down! Get down on the seat! | 蔡勒:现在去 |
[02:28] | The baby! | 趴下 那婴儿,趴下 |
[02:42] | Speed! | 快点快点 |
[02:45] | Hold on, buddy, let me see it. | 顶住伙计让我看看 我的胸口 |
[02:46] | My chest … | 好的顶住 |
[02:49] | All right, hold on! | 等等 |
[02:50] | Wait. Wait. Wait. The kevlar caught it, man. | 卡勒捉到了 |
[02:53] | Now, just breathe. | 捉住了 |
[02:54] | Breathe easy. | 现在呼吸 |
[02:55] | Keep breathing if you can. Okay… | 放松呼吸 可以的话保持呼吸 |
[02:57] | Rescue! Get me a rescue right now! | 医务员 (呼喊)我要医务员 |
[03:34] | 1×18 Dispo Day | 什么事 我们不再被捉弄了 |
[03:44] | B.P.’s one-forty over a hundred. | 不再被捉弄 不不 血压140/110 |
[03:47] | Chest contusion from the impact | 胸部挫伤 |
[03:49] | of the projectile is what took the wind out of him. | 子弹造成的 让他不能呼吸 |
[03:51] | If his lungs were collapsed, | 如果他肺部受损早就窒息了 |
[03:53] | he’d be blue by now. | |
[03:54] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Hollis? | 何利斯 |
[03:58] | No. | 不是 |
[03:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:02] | I’m fine. | |
[04:03] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 我很好 |
[04:04] | Hang in there. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[04:06] | I shot out the tire. | 在那里别动 |
[04:07] | They should be within a one-mile radius. | 我打穿轮胎 他们在方圆一里之内 |
[04:09] | Probably already into a safe car. | 可能已经在另一辆车里了 让我们去路上搜轮胎残骸 |
[04:11] | Let’s check the street for tread debris. | 阿雷斯 |
[04:12] | Alexx … ? Hollis got one in the head. | 何利斯头部中弹 |
[04:17] | You can tell his family he went quick. | 你可以告诉他的家人 |
[04:19] | Shouldn’t have to tell them at all. | |
[04:20] | Don’t I know it. | 不应该告诉他们 |
[04:21] | The mother and little boy? | 我不知道 |
[04:23] | Kid checked out fine. | 母亲和小孩呢 |
[04:24] | Mother got shot, upper humerus. | 孩子没事 |
[04:26] | They’re at a clinic. | 母亲上肱骨受伤 |
[04:27] | She says to tell you thank you. Wants to bake you a cake. | 他们在接受治疗 她说谢谢你 想为你做蛋糕 |
[04:30] | Gave her my address. | 把我的地址给她 |
[04:31] | All right, thanks, man. Thanks for your help. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:33] | Detective, | 探长 |
[04:34] | … five hundred dispo’s we’ve never had a problem. | 谢谢帮忙 我们从来没出现问题 |
[04:37] | You take the dope out of evidence, | 你把液体拿来作证据 |
[04:38] | re-analyze it to make sure nobody pulled … | 重新分析确定 |
[04:40] | a switcheroo and then cart it across town? | 没有人拉机车 |
[04:42] | We should just burn it at CSI. | 然后穿过城镇 我们应该在犯罪现场调查科烧了 |
[04:44] | Remind me to order the industrial-size incinerator next time. | 提醒我 |
[04:47] | Dispo route’s classified. Somebody was in on the secret. | 下次用工业焚化炉 路线确认 |
[04:50] | No such thing as a secret in Miami, Detective. | 有人知道这个秘密 |
[04:52] | Only useful information. | 探员:迈阿米没有这样的秘密 |
[04:58] | It’s creepy. | 只有有用的信息 |
[04:59] | The engine’s still running. | 真恶心 发 动机还在动 |
[05:00] | You ought to be there in the middle of the night … | 你要在半夜之前到这那里 |
[05:02] | when we pull one of these things out of the water … | |
[05:04] | with the radio still on. Talk about creepy. | 当我们把这些东西拉出水面时 开着收音机 说到恶心 |
[05:08] | Car’s stolen. | 汽车被偷了 |
[05:10] | Based on … ? | |
[05:10] | Based on the screwdriver in the ignition. | 根据 |
[05:17] | Without the key… | 根据点燃器里面的螺丝起子 没有钥匙 |
[05:20] | … the screwdriver completes the circuit. | 用螺丝起子通电 发 |
[05:26] | Well, stealing cars is their side job. | 动机响 |
[05:29] | This is a death talon. | 偷车只是他们的兼职 这是一辆戴夫他轮 |
[05:32] | They don’t sell those anymore. | 他们不会卖给任何人 自从96或者97年就没有卖广告了 他们一定在储存弹药 这是重要的 |
[05:34] | Haven’t been sold commercially since ’96 or ’97. They must have been stockpiling their bullets. | 我回想让这人知道 |
[05:38] | It’s hard-core. I’ll post this guy first. | 我很清楚 |
[05:41] | C.O.D. seems pretty clear to me. Don’t need an autopsy to ascertain our fake cop’s physical condition. | 不需要尸体来证实 |
[05:46] | Uh-uh, prison buff. | 我们假警察的身体状况 |
[05:48] | I’ll print him, get his prints to Delko for AFIS. | 监狱软皮 |
[05:50] | See if I can get you a release date. | 我会把他的印照拿去 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 看能不能帮你拿到保释日期 |
[05:54] | Here comes your favorite reporter. | 来了 你最喜欢的主播 |
[05:57] | Enrique Rayas, in the field. | 问拉那 |
[05:59] | Lieutenant Caine, | 在这里 |
[06:00] | a drug-related shoot-out in the streets of Miami. | 蔡勒上尉 一个跟毒品有关的抢截 |
[06:01] | once-removed? | 在迈阿米的街道上 |
[06:03] | You’re about to make a mistake you don’t want to make. | 有没有看到 |
[06:05] | Just drawing a parallel here. | 离开 你要犯一个不想犯的错误 |
[06:06] | Your brother gave his life in the line of duty two years ago, | 在这里画一条平行线 你的兄弟付出生命 |
[06:09] | albeit under much cloudier circumstances. | 两年前在在执行任务的时候 |
[06:10] | Circumstances weren’t cloudy. | 虽然在更阴的天气情况下 |
[06:11] | The reporting was. | 报告说不是阴天 |
[06:13] | You know what? Get rid of him. | |
[06:15] | Back behind the tape. | 你知道怎么搞定他 |
[06:15] | Okay, okay, okay. | 在带子后面 我们走吧 |
[06:17] | Rubber took us to some buildings. | 罗伯带我们去一些楼 |
[06:19] | Homeless guy saw our truck near a pier. | 流浪汉看见我们的汽车在码头附近 |
[06:21] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去查查 没有人在 先生们 |
[06:49] | Nobody’s home, gentlemen. Heroin, weed, meth. | 探员:海诺英,毒品 |
[06:57] | Hell, they left the drugs behind. Everything but the cocaine. | 该死他们把毒品留下 |
[07:01] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 除了可卡因 |
[07:03] | There’s millions of dollars worth of drugs here. | 斯佩德:没有理由啊 价值百万的毒品在这里 |
[07:05] | Well, maybe the flattened tire forced a change in plans. | 蔡勒:可能它们改变计画了 |
[07:08] | Yeah, they took only what they could carry. Yes, they did , direct to their buyer. | 探员:他们只带了能拿的东西 |
[07:11] | The question is who. | 他们直奔买家 |
[07:13] | Hey, H. | |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 问题谁是买家 斯佩德:嘿 |
[07:15] | What do you got, Speed? | 是的 你拿了什么 |
[07:19] | Well, looks like they changed clothes. | 看来它们换衣服了 |
[07:20] | That’s a fake uniform. | 那是伪造的制服 |
[07:21] | Wait a second. | |
[07:23] | It’s a laundry tag from a dry cleaners. | 等一下 |
[07:25] | Sweat on these clean uniforms, we’ll get their DNA. | 在干衣机利有一个标签 在这些干净制服上有汗 |
[07:27] | There’s also blood in the cab. | 我们会拿到DNA的 |
[07:29] | One of our suspects is wounded. | 在车上还有血 有一个疑犯受伤了 |
[07:31] | I’ll track it down. All right, sounds good. | 我会跟踪下去 听起来不错 |
[07:34] | Speed … | 斯佩德 |
[07:36] | there’s a blood trail. | 有血迹 |
[07:40] | So he got out of the truck over there, | 他走出去了 |
[07:42] | and ended up in what was probably … | 在车外那里然后消失了 |
[07:44] | a getaway vehicle over here. | 有一辆接应车来过这里 |
[07:53] | And his wound was from an extremity. | 和他 是绝境而来 |
[07:58] | Okay, let’s broadcast it. | 好让我们发 |
[08:10] | That’s weird. | 出广播 |
[08:11] | That’s Speedle’s gun. | 那很奇怪 |
[08:12] | Yeah, the magazine’s full. One in the chamber. | 那是斯佩德的枪 是的杂志满了 在里面的一个 |
[08:16] | He didn’t fire any rounds? | 他没有开火 |
[08:17] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s a second magazine. | 我不知道 |
[08:20] | None of this is official. | 可能是二手杂志 |
[08:21] | Not until I finish processing the scene. | 这些都不是官方的 直到我检验现场 |
[08:25] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I think it’s best not to. | 我想最好不要 |
[08:35] | Tim, hey. | 嘿添姆 |
[08:37] | Heard it was the wild west out there today. | 听这外面是西部荒野 (歌唱)是的 |
[08:42] | See if you can get some DNA off of those. | 看我能不能拿些样本 哪里 |
[08:47] | Smells like I will. | 让我嗅一下 |
[08:50] | I’ll start with collars and cuffs. You want to sign here? | 我会从衣物开始 你想跟她签吗 |
[08:55] | So everyone says that Hollis would have gotten much worse … | 所有人说何利斯会更糟 |
[08:58] | if it hadn’t been for you pulling him out of the truck. | 如果你不把他从货车上拉下 |
[09:00] | He died, Laura. | 他死了罗拉 |
[09:01] | I know that. | |
[09:02] | But his family can have an open casket, | 但是他的家人 |
[09:04] | and that means more than you might think. | 但是起码有全尸 |
[09:07] | You were brave. | 比你想得有意义多了 |
[09:08] | I wasn’t brave. I reacted … | 你很勇敢 |
[09:10] | badly. Okay? | 我不勇敢我表现很差 好吗 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:14] | I’ll page you with the results. | 我会把结果的页数给你 |
[09:15] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[09:20] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 看那只猫在拉什么进来 他们今天失去一个人 是的 何利斯丢下两个孩子去了 |
[09:23] | SWAT lost a man today. | 真让人感到悲痛 |
[09:25] | Yes, and officer Hollis left two small children behind. | 他们训练的费用要大很多 |
[09:28] | Well, that’s a real tragedy. SWAT guys cost more to train. | 我们在说五十万的事情 |
[09:31] | We’re talking half a million bucks here. So Internal Affairs does place a dollar value on employees’ lives. | 内部事情可以用金钱来衡量 |
[09:37] | Somebody along the food chain talked about Dispo Day. | 一个人员活着 有人是沿着食物链 |
[09:39] | Can’t put one past you, Jack. | 说说今天的安排 |
[09:41] | Speedle requested the assignment, correct? | 杰克不能让任何人通过 斯佩德要求分配任务对吗 是的 |
[09:43] | Yes, he did, and I approved his request. | 我通过他的请求了 |
[09:45] | So if you’ll excuse me, I have an investigation to process. | 对不起 |
[09:48] | So do I. | 我要做一个调查 |
[09:49] | Starting with CSI. | 我也是 从犯罪现场调查科开始 |
[09:54] | Well, talk about a waste of the taxpayers’ money, Jack. | 杰克说说浪费纳税人的金钱 |
[09:58] | You know, I came to tell you as a courtesy. | 你知道我来告诉你 |
[10:00] | IAB’s not asking permission. | 出于礼貌 没有通过批准 |
[10:02] | I’m going to poly all your CSIs. | 我会调查 |
[10:03] | You poly them, you better poly me first. | 你所有的科员 你动他们最好先过我这关 |
[10:06] | I would, if I thought you leaked anything. | 我会的 |
[10:09] | Tell them no nicotine and no caffeine. | 如果我觉得你泄漏了消息 |
[10:10] | That’ll only hurt ’em once they’re wired up. | 告诉他们不要抽烟和喝咖啡 |
[10:12] | Hey, Jack. | 一旦他们兴奋就会造成伤害 嘿 杰克 |
[10:15] | You miss being a real cop? | 想成为真正的警察吗 |
[10:17] | You’re just full of them today, aren’t you? | 你今天整天在和他们打转 |
[10:19] | You have no idea. A veritable shoot-out in downtown Miami this morning. | 你不知道的了 |
[10:26] | Old drug evidence was moved in a top-secret transport. | 报道员:今早在迈阿米发 生枪截 |
[10:28] | Two officers killed. | 报道员:毒品证据被秘密运送 |
[10:29] | An internal investigation is underway … | 两名警察身亡 |
[10:31] | in an attempt to determine how the information was leaked. | 报道员:内部调查正在展开 |
[10:34] | You’re the investigator in the dispo case … | 调查为何消息会泄漏 |
[10:35] | that resulted in two tragic deaths. | 你是在这案件中的调查员 这案件中有两名警察身亡 |
[10:37] | You mind if I ask you a few questions for our viewers? | 可以为观众回答我的一些问题吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:46] | Saw your friend out front. Guy thinks he’s Tom Brokaw. | 看见你坐在前排的朋友吗 |
[10:48] | If he’s Tom Brokaw, I’m Elliot Ness. | 人们以为他是汤姆布克 |
[10:51] | So, you talk to the owner of the incinerator? | 那我就是艾李立斯了 |
[10:54] | Yeah, he’s bummed. | 你跟焚化炉的主人谈过吗 |
[10:55] | No dope burn. No money. | 对他大吃一惊 不烧就没有钱 |
[10:57] | What about the dry-cleaners? | 那干衣机怎么回事 |
[10:58] | Owners thought it was vandalism. | 主人想这是故意的破坏 |
[10:59] | They replaced the glass, | |
[11:00] | cleaned up the mess and they’re back in business. | 他们换了玻璃整理的现场 |
[11:02] | I need one of your CSIs over there for prints. | 我要借你的一个科员 等一下 |
[11:04] | Wait a second. When was their break-in? | 他们什么时候进来的 |
[11:07] | Ten days ago. | 十天之前 |
[11:09] | About the same time we decided to dispo the dope. | 同样的时间 我决定分配测试物 |
[11:12] | Ooh, media will be all over that. | 媒体都会来 |
[11:14] | Well, even sharks got to eat, right? | 鲨鱼也要捕食 |
[11:21] | Ah-ah. | |
[11:22] | Cola has caffeine. | 哈哈 可乐有咖啡因 |
[11:24] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | |
[11:27] | Nervous? | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Well, I figured if I passed the polygraph … | 紧张吗 |
[11:30] | that got me through the Academy, | 不知道我能不能过检查 |
[11:31] | it’d be smooth sailing. | 还要帮我通过 会很顺利的 |
[11:33] | You? | 你吗 |
[11:34] | Nuh-uh. Stuff like this makes me feel guilty. | 不是 这种东西让我有罪恶感 |
[11:36] | Why do you feel guilty when you haven’t done anything? | 你什么也没做何来罪恶感 |
[11:38] | I’m Catholic. I don’t know. | 我是基督徒 |
[11:39] | I always feel guilty. | 我经常感到有罪 |
[11:41] | Don’t worry about your religion in the chair … | 不要坐在这里想宗教 |
[11:43] | because the poly picks up discomfort, not the truth. Did you recover my weapon? | 还没有被证明你有罪 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 有没有修复我的枪 有得 你在去之前刮胡子吗 这是一次测试而已 |
[11:50] | So you’re going to shave before you go to IAB? It’s a polygraph test, not a portrait. | 你知道外表很重要 |
[11:56] | Well, you know, presentation is everything. Who’s first? | 杰克:谁是第一个 |
[12:01] | Jack Seeger, IAB. Who’s first? I’ve got a lab full of evidence. | 谁是第一个 |
[12:07] | DNA. | 我整个实验室都是证据 |
[12:09] | I guess that means me, Jack. | 我想那是说我 |
[12:13] | How did we do on soccer mom’s car? | 我们怎么在妈妈的车上做的 |
[12:14] | I haven’t even gotten to it. I’m still logging in evidence. | 我还没有拿到 |
[12:17] | Hey, do you know this Seeger guy? | 我还在收集证据 你认识这个人吗 是的 |
[12:18] | I do. He’s IAB, so be careful what you say to him. | 他是内部人员 |
[12:21] | You stay with ballistics. I’ll stay with the car, all right? | 不要随便和他说话 你的处境很危险 |
[12:23] | Transpo towed it to the garage. It’s probably already there. | 我会留在她的车里 开进车库 |
[12:25] | Keep me posted. Okay. | 可能已经在里面了 保持这样 |
[12:27] | This will record your breathing. | 这回记录你的呼吸 电器声音 这回记录你的排汗率 |
[12:56] | This will record your perspiration. | 这个测量你的心跳 |
[13:02] | And this measures your heartbeat. | 我知道了 |
[13:08] | Did I mention I was catholic? Were you born in Miami? | 我又说过我是基督徒吗 |
[13:14] | Yes. | 你在迈阿米处圣吗 |
[13:20] | Twenty-seven. Why a math problem? | 是的 4乘以6是多少 |
[13:22] | Mental calculations record as a lie. | 27问数学干什么 |
[13:25] | So you have to think to calculate? | 计算是谎话 你要用脑袋去想 |
[13:27] | Calculate to lie? | 算术也算撒谎 |
[13:31] | Have you ever lied to someone who loved and trusted you? | 说过谎话吗 对于爱你和相信你的人 |
[13:35] | Yes. | 有 |
[13:38] | Recently? | 最近吗 |
[13:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:41] | Was it work-related? | 跟工作有关吗 |
[13:44] | No. | 没有 |
[14:32] | That’s a death talon. | 那是戴夫他轮 |
[14:40] | So Lynn Martell, | 所以李玛德尔受伤了 |
[14:43] | had a wound to the left shoulder, didn’t she? Could be from a ricochet. | 在左边的胳膊对吗 |
[14:46] | Or a graze. | 可能是飞出来了 |
[14:53] | Okay, but take a look at this. See? | 或者擦伤 |
[14:54] | Okay, the trajectory is through the driver’s seat … | 但是看看这个 |
[14:57] | which means it originated from behind the car. | 弹道显示子弹穿过驾驶座 表明子弹来自车的后方 |
[15:01] | Man, they’re lucky they didn’t hit the baby. | 没打中婴儿真是幸运 |
[15:05] | You have kids, Frank, right? | |
[15:07] | Three. | 法兰克你有孩子是吧 三个 |
[15:09] | And what is the condition of your family vehicle? | 好的 你家里的汽车 |
[15:12] | It’s a war zone. | 情况怎么样 就像截后一样 |
[15:13] | French fries, broken toys, candy wrappers. | 薯条烂玩具糖果纸 |
[15:15] | I’m always on the wife about that. | |
[15:17] | In this case, the lack of evidence is evidence. | 我经常和我太太说 这种情况没有证据就是最好的证据 |
[15:20] | Too clean? | 太干净了吗 太干净了 这婴儿 |
[15:22] | Too clean. | 这婴儿这婴儿 她持续在叫这婴儿 |
[15:24] | “The baby”. | 不是我的婴儿 在紧张关头人们什么都说 我们去看看她现在会说什么 |
[15:26] | The baby! She kept screaming “The Baby, The Baby,” not “My Baby.” | The |
[15:34] | baby! Ah, heat of the moment, people say all kinds of things. Let’s go see what she has to say now. How’s your son? | |
[15:45] | He’s, uh-uh, he’s fine. | 你儿子怎么样了 他很好 |
[15:48] | What day of the week was he born? | 好的 |
[15:50] | Oh, I think a Friday. | 他在星期几出生的 我想是星期五吧 |
[15:53] | You think? | 你想 |
[15:58] | He’s not your kid, is he? | 他不是你的孩子吧 |
[16:01] | Is he your nephew, neighbor’s? | 是你的侄子吗 邻居的 |
[16:09] | How’s your arm? | 你的手臂怎么样了 |
[16:10] | Fine. | 很好 |
[16:12] | Police records have you in three serious accidents … | 根据纪录你经历了三次严重事故 |
[16:15] | in the past fifteen months. | 在过去十五个月内 |
[16:17] | You use the same doctor for all of them? | 每次你都看同一个医生 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | |
[16:19] | See, if we can prove that you were paid to hit that car, | 是的 蔡勒:我们可以证明你收了钱 |
[16:22] | we can charge you with murder one. | 去撞那车 我们可以控告你一级谋杀 |
[16:28] | I didn’t know that there was going to be a shooting. | 我不知道那里会发 |
[16:32] | I got paid five thousand dollars … | 生枪截 他付给我5元 |
[16:34] | to wait for the funeral procession, | 等那个葬礼队过去 |
[16:35] | then slam into the hearse. | 然后在灵柩上敲响 |
[16:36] | And in our world they call that an insurance scam. | 我们说这是无伤大雅的玩笑 |
[16:40] | So who set it up? The doctor? | 谁设计的 |
[16:41] | Somebody else contacted him, | 医生吗 |
[16:42] | and-and he wouldn’t be involved in any shooting. | 医生吗 其他人联系他的 |
[16:44] | But somebody was shooting at you. | 他就不会牵涉在任何枪击中了 |
[16:46] | We have the forensics to prove it. | 但是有人要射杀你 |
[16:56] | Maybe that was a mistake. | 我们有证据证明 |
[16:57] | Trajectory says it was intentional. | 可能那是失误吧 弹道分析说 是故意的 |
[17:01] | So why don’t you give me a name? | 那你为何 |
[17:10] | Dr. Guillermo Santoyo. | 告诉我一个名字 惠勒姆医生 |
[17:13] | Did you know that the state of Florida has … | 你知道佛罗尼这州 |
[17:15] | the highest percentage of unlicensed doctors in the U.S.? | 的没有牌照医生是最高的吗 |
[17:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:21] | How’d you lose yours? | |
[17:22] | I didn’t report a gunshot victim I treated once. | 你迷路了怎么办 我有一次没有上报一个枪伤的病人 |
[17:25] | Harsh punishment. | 严厉的处罚 |
[17:28] | Well, it wasn’t my first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[17:29] | So the ex-cons must love you. | 你的前任配偶一定很爱你 |
[17:33] | I treat a lot of poor Miami families. | 我医治了很多迈阿米的贫苦家庭 |
[17:36] | I charge just what they can pay. | 我只收他们能付的医疗费 |
[17:38] | Not having a license hasn’t changed my ability … | 没有护照并不影响我的能力 |
[17:41] | to treat sick people. | 去医治病人 |
[17:42] | So you’re one of the good guys. | |
[17:44] | Is that it? | 那你就是好人了 好的 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 我能周围看看吗 |
[17:48] | Would you mind if I looked around? Go ahead. | 随便 |
[17:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 警用弹药 |
[18:40] | Police-issue ammo. | 你怎么拉出来的 |
[18:41] | Who’d you pull this out of? Officers are dead, and you’re an accessory. | 警官死了 |
[18:48] | Now who the hell did you pull it out of? | 你是附属物 |
[18:55] | Lester Cassidy. | 你现在要拉谁出来 叹气 |
[18:56] | They bring Cassidy in this morning? | 莱斯特卡斯蒂 |
[18:58] | Yeah. | 他们今早带进卡斯蒂 是的 她的脚受伤了不断流血 |
[19:07] | He was bleeding from a leg wound. | 他们威胁要杀了我如果我不帮忙 |
[19:09] | They threatened to kill me if I didn’t help. | 所以你把子弹取出来 |
[19:11] | So you took this bullet out of him. | 是的,但是我叫他们送他去医院 |
[19:13] | Yeah, but I told them to take him to a hospital. He lost so much blood. He was in shock. | 他大量出血 |
[19:17] | Where do you think they took him? | 他受惊过度 |
[19:18] | One of them said, uh, | 去哪里 |
[19:20] | something about dumping him at the Hialeah. | 他们其中一个说 好像在海里把他抛下 |
[19:23] | I know where that is. | 我知道在哪里 |
[19:45] | Tell us where your partners are. | 告诉我你的父母在哪里 |
[19:48] | Lester, | |
[19:50] | do you think that your friends are coming back for you? | 你觉得你的朋友 会回来找你吗 |
[19:54] | I think they left you here to die, | 我想他们仍你在这里等死 |
[19:56] | so why don’t you tell me who put this whole thing together? | 那你为何不告诉我 |
[19:59] | This guy’s going fast. | 谁设计这一切的 |
[20:00] | No, you don’t. No, no, you don’t. | 这家伙跑得很快 不,你不要 |
[20:06] | I want a name from you. | 呻吟 我想要一个名字 |
[20:09] | Lester, | 李斯特是这人吗 |
[20:10] | is this guy worth dying for? | |
[20:12] | Why don’t you give me something to get him with? | 值得你去死 为什么不告诉我怎么找他 (嘀咕) |
[20:17] | Nedir. | 那是什么 |
[20:20] | What was that? | 里这 |
[20:23] | Nedir … Kire. Heard Laura got some DNA off those uniforms. | 听说罗拉得到一些DNA |
[20:36] | We get any names? | 我们知道名字了吗 |
[20:37] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[20:40] | You talk to Speed? | |
[20:41] | Yeah. He’s on the box right now. | 你跟斯佩说过了吗 |
[20:43] | How’d that go for you? | 是的,他现在在里面 |
[20:44] | I’m just glad it’s over. | 你那边怎么样了 |
[20:46] | They ask you about your girlfriend? | 我很高兴结束了 |
[20:47] | H, you know I don’t have a girlfriend. | 他们提及你女友了 |
[20:49] | No girlfriend this week? | 你知道我没有 |
[20:50] | The girl I’m seeing, I’m glad she doesn’t have a polygraph. | 这周也没有女朋友 |
[20:53] | Hey, got it. | 我正在约会的女孩 幸亏她不找我做测试 |
[20:55] | Cesar Rubio and Mike Tooley. | 知道了 |
[20:57] | Let’s see where they’ve been hanging out. | 斯瑟努比奥和麦克托里 让我们看看他们在哪里 |
[20:59] | They shared a floor at Raiford State Penitentiary. | 他们共租一个公寓 再来福特附近 |
[21:03] | Got a driver, … | 要开车去 |
[21:04] | … sharpshooter, … | 神枪手 |
[21:06] | … explosives expert, … … drug dealer … | 炸药专家 |
[21:08] | … and a tactical man. | 毒品交易者 |
[21:10] | Ex-con dream team. Missing only … | 狡猾的家伙 最好组合 |
[21:12] | … a buyer. | 只是缺了 买家 |
[21:14] | Yes. Nedir Kire. | 是的 雷德凯 |
[21:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:17] | Dying declaration by our friend Cassidy up there. | 谁 |
[21:21] | Nedir Kire. What is that, Farsi? | 宣布死亡的时候我们凯斯蒂在那里 雷德凯 |
[21:23] | I don’t know. | 那是什么法斯 |
[21:24] | So, this Nedir is our buyer? | 我不知道 |
[21:27] | He’s the man behind it all? Could be. | 雷德开是买家 |
[21:28] | So, let’s run his name through county property records, | 他是幕后的操纵者 我们在国家财产那里查一下这人 |
[21:31] | white pages, yellow pages, IRS if you have to. | 白皮书黄页如果需要就找国家银行 |
[21:33] | But you know what, start with … inmate records. | 你知道从什么开始找 |
[21:35] | You got it. | 监禁记录 知道了 打字 |
[21:57] | Bad guys. | 坏人 |
[22:01] | Good guys. | 好人 |
[22:02] | I recovered a 122 pieces of firearms evidence. | 我恢复了122件军火证据 |
[22:05] | Good work. | 好样的 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道他们说什么 你不知道你是谁直到 |
[22:09] | You don’t really know who you are until … | 所有迷都解开 |
[22:10] | All hell breaks loose. So our round count on our two swat officers was fifty-four. | 所以我们依靠两个特种队员 |
[22:15] | Of that, I got 45 casings. | 我拿到了45个案子 |
[22:17] | Those are shown in blue. | 那些会有用的 |
[22:18] | Talk about bullets. There were 12. | 说说子弹 |
[22:21] | We dug them out of the hearse, | 有12颗 我们在灵柩和树上找到 大楼还有一些汽车 |
[22:23] | trees, buildings, several cars. It was the usual yield. | 这是正常现象 |
[22:27] | Three-fourths of the casings, one-fourth of the bullets. The ex-cons used tec-9s, didn’t they? | 三分之四的外套和四分之一的子弹 |
[22:32] | That’s correct– death talons. | 他们用九毫米子弹 |
[22:33] | And those are shown here in red. | 是的德福他轮 那些在这里是禁止的 我拿到了40各外套和18个弹道 有一个 |
[22:35] | Now, of that, I got 40 casings and 18 projectiles. | 造成了何利斯的致命伤 |
[22:38] | One of which fatally killed Officer Hollis. | 还有其他吗 |
[22:41] | Anything else? | 有的 |
[22:46] | The green triangles are actually rounds … | 绿色的三角形其实是圆形 |
[22:48] | that I matched to your weapon. | 和你的武器吻合 |
[22:50] | Seven total, not including the round … | 一共有7个 |
[22:52] | that you pulled out of Laskey’s head … | 你从莱斯凯的头取出来的 |
[22:54] | or the one that came out of the doctor’s office. | 还是在医生办公室拿到的 |
[22:55] | So, it turns out you’re a good shot. | 这说明你射得很准 |
[22:58] | What about Speedle’s 9? | 那斯佩德呢 |
[23:01] | That is ongoing. | 那时正在进行 |
[23:02] | I haven’t matched any projectiles or casings to his weapon yet, | 我对照过弹道和皮套 |
[23:05] | but I’m not finished with the report. | 和他的武器 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 但是这报告还没有完 |
[23:09] | Anything else? | 好的 |
[23:09] | Well, I’ve saved the best for last. | 还有其他的吗 |
[23:11] | You know the bullet you pulled out of Lynn Martell’s car? | 最好的留到最后 你知道取出来的子弹 |
[23:14] | Trajectory from the final position … | 从李的车上取出 |
[23:17] | turns out is from across the street. | 弹道的最后位置 |
[23:19] | We have a mystery shooter. | 说明是从街的那一边射出 |
[23:21] | So, our crime scene just got a lot bigger. | 我们有一个神秘抢手 |
[23:23] | Okay, you know what? | 我们的犯罪现场要更大 |
[23:24] | Get Tripp and go back over there. | 你知道什么 |
[23:26] | Nice work. Thanks. | 去那里然后返回 好样的 |
[23:28] | Did you come here intending to lie? | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | No. | 女人:你来这里就为了撒谎 不是 |
[23:34] | Did you take part in an officer-involved shooting yesterday? | 你昨天涉及一个警察的枪击事件吗 |
[23:37] | Your phraseology is misleading. | 你的措词误导我 |
[23:39] | Please answer “yes” or “no.” | |
[23:40] | Please rephrase the question. | 请回答是或者不是 |
[23:42] | If you fail to cooperate… | 请重新解释你的问题 |
[23:43] | Was I involved in a shoot-out? | 如果你不合作 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 我有没有设计是吗 |
[23:46] | Was an officer killed? Yes. | 是不是有一警官被杀了 |
[23:49] | Did you disclose any information regarding the narcotics transport? | 是的 你有泄漏任何消息吗 关于毒品的运输吗 |
[23:55] | No. | 没有 |
[23:57] | The officer riding next to you was shot in the head. | 坐在你旁边的警员被击中头部 |
[24:00] | Was his name Officer Hollis? | 他叫何利斯吗 |
[24:02] | Yes. | |
[24:04] | Were you shot in the chest? | 是的 |
[24:06] | Yes. | 你胸部中枪吗 |
[24:06] | Did your vest protect you from serious injury? | 是的 |
[24:09] | Yes. | 你的防弹背心保护你了吗 是的 |
[24:11] | Did the suspects have any reason to kill Officer Hollis … | 疑犯有理由杀何利斯警官 |
[24:15] | but only wound you? | 而只是伤你 你知道吗 这游战结束了 |
[24:26] | You know what? This game’s over. | 对不起 |
[24:32] | Sorry, | 但是我要查询这些警员 |
[24:32] | but I have an officer-involved case to investigate. So I don’t have time for this petty crap. | 我没有时间理这些琐碎事情 |
[24:43] | Hey, can I talk to you for just a second? | 我能和你谈一谈吗 |
[24:45] | It’s not really a good time. | 不是好时间 |
[24:47] | Well, I just wanted to talk to you before I … Before what? | 我只是想跟你说 |
[24:50] | Before I sent Horatio my report. | 什么之前 在我送报告给赫拉迪奥之前 |
[24:54] | Look, my gun misfired, okay? | 我的枪走火了我承认 |
[24:55] | I admit it. It misfired because I didn’t clean it. | 它走火因为我没有清洁它 |
[24:59] | That’s why it jammed up, and that’s why Hollis is dead. | 所以它堵赛了 |
[25:02] | Okay? And I should probably resign. | 所以何利斯死了 |
[25:03] | That is not true. That was an ambush, | 我应该辞职这不是真的 |
[25:04] | he was shot from the left-hand side, and there was nothing that you could have done about it. | 有一个埋伏他从左边被击中的 |
[25:07] | Well, I feel like there was. There wasn’t. | 你做任何事都不能阻止 |
[25:10] | And all I’m saying is next time it could be you, and I’m just … | 我觉得也是 那不是 |
[25:12] | I’m just begging you, clean your gun. | 我说的是下次可能轮到你了 我只是在求你 清理你的枪 |
[25:17] | I get it. | 叹气 |
[25:19] | Listen, uh … | 我知道了 |
[25:21] | you shouldn’t have to be the one to tell Horatio. | 听着 你不应该是 |
[25:22] | I’ll do it, okay? Okay. | 告诉赫拉迪奥的人 我去好吧 |
[25:25] | Ms. Duquesne, you’re up. | 好的 你起来了 |
[25:28] | I’ve got one more knock-and-talk, and then I’m all yours. | 我要再走一趟 然后我就是你们的了 |
[25:30] | Don’t make me call Lieutenant Caine. | 别让我找蔡勒上尉 |
[25:31] | I wouldn’t make my L.T. take a call from you. | 我会叫我的上尉找你的 |
[25:43] | Get any prints? | 拿到任何印了吗 |
[25:46] | Well, we’ve got good ridge structure, | 我们有很好的组合 |
[25:47] | but they’ll probably end up belonging to the suspects we have already. | 但是他们会瓦解 我们已经准备去捉疑犯了 |
[25:51] | Guy you want’s too smart to put his hands on a casket? | 你们要捉的人太聪明了 |
[25:53] | Especially when it doubles as an arsenal. | 特别是他带有军火的时候 |
[25:56] | Got your page. | 拿到你的报告了 |
[25:57] | Are you thinking this heist is related to my task force? | 你在想这次拦截吗 跟我的任务有关吗 |
[26:00] | Nedir Kire. | 雷德凯 |
[26:02] | Have you ever heard that name? | 你听过这个名字吗 |
[26:03] | No. Sounds Russian. | 没有 |
[26:05] | Well, wherever he’s from, | 相似俄罗斯人 |
[26:07] | I think he put this whole thing together. | 无论他从哪来 他的所有东西都聚集起来了 |
[26:09] | How about DEA, ATF’s database? | 查一下DEA和ATF的数据库 |
[26:12] | No. | 没有 |
[26:13] | Dead ends. | 没有 |
[26:15] | Well … | 这样 |
[26:16] | sorry I couldn’t help. | |
[26:17] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我帮不上忙 不要这么说 |
[26:23] | Oh, before I go, | 在我走之前 |
[26:26] | reporters called me last night. | 报道员昨晚打电话给我 |
[26:28] | Because of the shooting. They wanted a comment. | 因为那次枪截 |
[26:31] | What? Why? | 他们想要一个评论 |
[26:33] | Well, you know… | 什么为什么 |
[26:35] | my husband killed in the line of duty, drug rip-off. | 你知道我丈夫在执行任务是被杀 |
[26:38] | And now, two years later, | 被毒贩 |
[26:40] | my brother-in-law at a drug heist shoot-out. | 现在两年过去了 |
[26:43] | You’re not talking about reporters, | 我的妹夫在一次毒品拦截中被击中 |
[26:44] | you’re talking about Rayas. | 你不是再说报道员 你在说莱恩斯 |
[26:47] | Horatio Caine mows his lawn, | 咯咯笑声 |
[26:49] | and Rayas makes it prime-time news. | 赫拉迪奥剪了草坪 莱恩斯让这变成主要新闻 |
[26:55] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你准备好了 时常 |
[26:57] | Always. | 好的 |
[27:01] | Yeah. Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:13] | Nedir kire. | 雷德凯 见鬼这个地方像截场 |
[27:59] | Hell, this place looks like a battle zone. Look at all the stray gunfire. You know, | 看那些枪火 |
[28:03] | I’m not as concerned about the ones going in … as the one that came out. | 你知道我没有在里面的那些担心 |
[28:06] | You found that here? | 和那些走出来的人一样 |
[28:07] | Yeah. I think this gives us cause to search the place. | 你在这里发 现了好的 我想这足够理由让我们搜这个地方 |
[28:11] | Yep. | 是的 |
[28:20] | Do you always work on Sundays? | 你经常星期天工作吗 |
[28:22] | Only when I’m expecting a visit from an angel. | 只有在我等天使来访的时候 |
[28:25] | Well, you might think I’m the devil in just a second. | 你可能会觉得我一下子变成了恶魔 |
[28:33] | Did you see anybody out there shooting? | 你看见那里有人开枪了吗 |
[28:35] | No. I was hiding behind the limestone. | 不我藏在后面 |
[28:37] | It sounded like Liberty City on Fourth of July. | |
[28:39] | You own a firearm, Mr. Tomassi? | 听起来好像7月4号的自由城 |
[28:41] | No. | 你欠我一个武器 |
[28:42] | No? | |
[28:43] | You mind if we take a look around? | 不 |
[28:45] | It’s important to recover all of the rounds … | 不 你介意我周围看看吗 |
[28:47] | in an officer-involved shooting. | 恢复很重要 |
[28:50] | Sure. Okay. | 所有涉及警方枪击事件 肯定好的 |
[29:19] | What were you doing at the time of the shooting? | 枪击事件发 生的时候你在干什么 |
[29:21] | I was working on the limestone. I don’t know anything. | 我在工作 什么也不知道 |
[29:25] | Good, ’cause I’m done here. | 好的 做完了 |
[29:31] | Did you tell me your name was Calleigh Duquesne? | 你告诉我的名字是卡雷吗 |
[29:33] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[29:35] | But my nickname is “lamb chop”. | 但是我的别号是莱布 |
[29:37] | But only my dad calls me that now. | |
[29:39] | Oh, I know, I’m sorry. | 只有我父亲那样叫我 |
[29:40] | Okay, “yes” or “no” only. Fire away. | 对不起 |
[29:44] | Did you consume any alcohol … | 只需要是或者不是 不许吸烟 |
[29:45] | or drugs in an attempt to influence this exam? | 你喝酒和服用毒品吗 |
[29:48] | No. | 去影响这个测试 |
[29:49] | Did you process drug evidence for dispo day? | 没有 你有加工毒品吗 |
[29:52] | Yes. | 在分派日 是的 |
[30:02] | Was that drug cocaine? | 那时可卡因吗 |
[30:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:14] | We need a sample. | 我们需要样板 |
[30:15] | Well, okay, um … | 好的 |
[30:17] | but I’m not going to do it in front of you. | 我不会在你面前示范的 |
[30:19] | You wanted to see me? | |
[30:20] | I think we found our mole. | 你想见我吗 |
[30:22] | Calleigh Duquesne just tested positive for cocaine. | 我想我们找对人了 他对可卡因反映呈阳性 赫拉迪奥 |
[30:25] | Horatio, I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发 |
[30:27] | I promise you, I have never done any type of drug. | 生什么事 |
[30:29] | I know you didn’t. | 我发 誓没有做过任何品种的毒品 |
[30:30] | She will appeal. | 我知道你没有她会上诉的 |
[30:31] | Appeal. | |
[30:32] | Until then, she’s relieved of duty. | 上溯那时候她就没有责任了 |
[30:35] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错误 |
[30:36] | Your CSI pops positive, and you don’t think she’s the mole? | 你的科员呈阳性你不认为她是 |
[30:39] | That’s correct. | |
[30:40] | What are you talking about? | 是的 你在说什么 |
[30:43] | You guys couldn’t find your ass with both hands. | 你们不能两全其美 |
[30:46] | Now, you should be thanking her. | 你应该谢谢她 |
[30:48] | Why? | 为什么 因为如果像我想的那样 |
[30:49] | Because, if it’s what I think … | 她只是刺探这个案子 |
[30:52] | she just cracked the case. How you feeling? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:07] | Like a hummingbird on six cups of coffee. | 像一只站在六个咖啡杯上的小鸟 |
[31:11] | Describe that to me. | 跟我说一下 |
[31:13] | Uh, I feel confused, angry, confused. I-I know that I have said this to you before, | 我感到混乱和愤怒 |
[31:18] | but I want to make sure that you know. | 我知道之前和你说过 |
[31:20] | I did not take anything. | 但我想确定你知道 |
[31:21] | Okay, hang on a second. | 我什么也没有拿 |
[31:22] | Are your lips numb? | 好的 等一下 |
[31:23] | Yes. | 你不会说话了吗 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好的 你在过去八小时在做什么 |
[31:25] | Now, what have you been doing for the last eight hours? Tripp and I were following the mystery trajectory. | 我们在跟踪那个神秘的弹道 |
[31:30] | We-we went to the tile place. I ate a granola bar. | 我们来到瓦片那个的地方 |
[31:34] | Uh, then we went back to the firearms lab. | 我吃了麦片条 然后我们回去军火实验室 |
[31:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:36] | All right. Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[31:39] | You went to the tile place. | 你去了瓦片那个地方 你在那里发 |
[31:40] | What did you find at the tile place? | 现什么 |
[31:42] | I found a bullet, but no casings. | 我找到了子弹没有外壳 |
[31:44] | It had gone through the door, and it had lodged into the tile. | 打穿了门 |
[31:46] | I think it was Italian marble, | 留在在瓦片上 |
[31:48] | and I had a very difficult time digging it out. | 我想是意大利岩石 我很难才挖出来 |
[31:54] | Okay. I think you’ve been dosed. | 我想你足够了 子弹在哪里 那时可卡因 不让我们做另外一个 |
[32:00] | Where’s the bullet now? That’s cocaine. | 来者就是那岩石 |
[32:19] | No, let’s do another one. Come on, that’s marble from the Avellino province. | 你知道这样一块多少钱吗 |
[32:25] | Do you have any idea how much one of those costs? About half as much as two. Go ahead. | 大概2倍继续 |
[32:32] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的好的 |
[32:33] | Paul, why don’t you just tell us where the cocaine is, | 保罗你为什么不告诉我们 |
[32:35] | because we are happy to test every tile in here. | 可卡因在哪里 我们很愿意去测试 |
[32:38] | So, it’s up to you. | 每片瓦都在这里 |
[32:41] | Follow me. All right. | 这就随你了 跟我来 |
[32:57] | Blue as sky. | 好的 好像天空一样蓝 |
[32:58] | Cocaine hydrochloride. | 可卡因物品 是的 |
[33:02] | I’ve seen it pressed into plastic before, but this is new. | 我之前看过它被压在塑料里 但是这是新的 |
[33:20] | This looks like some type of adhesive. | 这好像是某种粘合剂 |
[33:23] | Organic. Maybe like a sap. | 有机物 |
[33:25] | Yeah, it’s not very strong. | 可能好像树液一样 |
[33:26] | No, but it maintains its purity. | 是的 不是很强 |
[33:28] | How do you get it back to powder? | 是的 但是很纯 |
[33:30] | I don’t know. Let’s ask Paul. | 怎样变成粉末 |
[33:53] | Nice way to move cocaine in plain sight, | 我不知道 问问保罗 |
[33:55] | unless you’re just laundering the profits. | 很好的办法运送可卡因 |
[33:56] | Either way, we’ve got you for murder. | 除非你刚刚获利 |
[33:59] | Murder? It’s just coke. | 都不是我们控告你谋杀 |
[34:02] | Courtesy of a couple of dead cops, it’s not. | 谋杀只不过是 |
[34:04] | Oh, no, you’ve got it wrong, man. | 两个警察死了 |
[34:05] | This isn’t the stuff you’re looking for. | 不 你错了 伙计 |
[34:07] | I got this from Haiti three weeks ago. | 这不是你要找的东西 |
[34:09] | Underside of a cruise ship. | 这东西我三周前就得到了 |
[34:10] | Well, we’ll see about that, won’t we? | 在一个船舱下面 |
[34:11] | We’re going to take it with us. | 我们走着瞧 我们会带上的 |
[34:16] | I’m going to need to talk to you later about something. | 我有些东西跟你说 |
[34:19] | Okay, you just let me know. | 好的 |
[34:27] | Wait a second. | 你让我知道 |
[34:28] | That’s a piece of evidence tape. | 等一下 那是装着证据的磁带 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:33] | This cocaine did not come from Haiti. | 这可卡因不是来自海地 |
[34:35] | Not unless Haiti’s in the middle of our crime lab. | 除非海地在中间 |
[34:38] | That’s right. | 在我们的犯罪实验室 正确 |
[34:40] | You’re not smart enough to put this thing together on your own. | 你不够聪明 |
[34:43] | Who’s your partner? I don’t have one. | 把这些东西作为你的 你的搭档是谁 |
[34:45] | My name is the only one on the company’s paper. | 我没有 |
[34:47] | That’s ’cause you’re stupid. | 我的名字是唯一出现在公司文件上 |
[34:49] | Now, who’s your partner. | 那是因为你很笨 谁是你的搭档 |
[34:50] | Does “Nedir Kire” ring a bell? | 是雷德凯吗 按门铃 |
[34:54] | No. | 不是的 |
[34:55] | You believe him, Lieutenant? | 你相信他吗上尉 |
[34:57] | No. Any progress? | 不 |
[35:10] | No. | 任何进展 没有 |
[35:14] | Eric … | 艾利 |
[35:15] | come here a minute. | 来这里一下 |
[35:17] | Although it’s been confused for Russian, | 虽然被俄罗斯人迷惑 |
[35:19] | if you read “Nedir Kire” backwards, | 要将雷德凯反过来读 |
[35:22] | it spells “Erik Riden.” | 变成了艾利雷登 |
[35:31] | Erik Riden, you are about to be searched. | 艾利雷登 |
[35:38] | “Newark’s Erik Riden of Whaler College, | 你要搜索吗 |
[35:40] | Reporting on the New Student Cafeteria for WXLY.” | 华乐大学的艾利雷登 |
[35:44] | Erik Riden. | 在餐馆的新生 |
[35:45] | Zoom in on that picture. | 艾利雷等 |
[35:49] | Now, does that look familiar to you? | 放大那图片 觉得眼熟吗 |
[35:52] | Enrique Rayas. | 莱恩斯 |
[35:53] | Enrique Rayas. Film at eleven. | 在11点照的 |
[35:54] | He probably changed it from Erik to Enrique … | 他可能改了名 |
[35:56] | after he moved to Miami. | |
[35:58] | Where’d he get the Rayas from? | 再来了迈阿米之后 |
[35:59] | Probably out of the air. Makes sense. | 他从哪里弄来的 无端端弄来的 |
[36:01] | Appeal to the local Hispanic audience. | 有道理 |
[36:04] | Now how do we prove it? | 告诉当地听众 |
[36:05] | Wait a minute. | 我们怎么证明 |
[36:06] | Is this the footage from the day of the shooting? | 等一下 这不是脚本吗 |
[36:08] | It is. | 枪击发 生那一天 |
[36:09] | Zoom in on that. | 正是 |
[36:12] | That could be gunpowder residue. | 放大那里 |
[36:14] | If it is … | 那可能是火药 |
[36:15] | he just broadcast it all over the Miami news. | 如果是的话 |
[36:18] | Many people are saying that they should shut down … | 他就在整个迈阿密新闻中播出 |
[36:20] | the incinerator in the wake of the shooting. | 很多人说要关闭焚化炉 |
[36:21] | What are your feelings about that? | 在枪击之后 |
[36:23] | Well, as the owner, I mean, | 你对此怎么想 |
[36:24] | I can understand people’s fear, but … | 跟那主人一样想法 |
[36:26] | What people should be afraid of is Nedir Kire. | 我明白人们的害怕 |
[36:28] | What is he … ? Cut, cut! | 人们应该担心的是雷德凯 |
[36:31] | Oh, excuse me. What are you talking about? | 他是什么 对不起 |
[36:33] | We will discuss it on the ride. There’s your car. | 你在说什么 |
[36:35] | We have a warrant for the clothes you wore yesterday. | 我们在路上讨论用你的车 我们今天带了你衣服的保单吧 |
[36:37] | Mr. Stokes, as owner of the incinerator, | 就像焚化炉老板一样 |
[36:39] | you knew the date, the time and the route the truck took. | 好了 |
[36:42] | So, did you tell Enrique? | 你知道日期时间和路途 |
[36:44] | I don’t even tell my wife that stuff. | 所以你告诉他了 我连自己太太都保密 |
[36:46] | I told all of this to your Detective yesterday. | 我今天把这些都告诉探员了 |
[36:48] | Bob, I can be a friend on this. | 鲍布我么在这事上是伙计 |
[36:54] | I might have made a mistake. Come on. | 想象力带来错误 |
[36:58] | We know how you found out about Dispo Day. | 来吧 我知道你怎么发 |
[37:02] | Silence. | 现的了 |
[37:05] | Enrique — | 关于分配日 (小声):安静 |
[37:07] | I mean, Erik– | 艾利克 |
[37:09] | the incinerator owner that tipped you off … | 我意思是艾利 |
[37:11] | is down at homicide as we speak, | 焚化炉老板给了好处你 |
[37:13] | giving his statement. So … | 就好像在谋杀询问中他的口供 |
[37:16] | Talk to us, Enrique. | 那么 |
[37:17] | It’s your last chance. | 跟我说艾利克 |
[37:18] | We know you were the brains behind the coke operation. | 这是你最后机会了 我们知道就是你了 |
[37:21] | Your partner, Tomassi, already gave you up. | 行动的幕后首脑 |
[37:24] | You’re on your own, anyway. | 你的搭档早已出卖你了 你是孤兵作截 |
[37:26] | Do you guys get cell service in here? | 你们没被关在这里 |
[37:28] | Because I’m-I’m having a … | 因为我有 |
[37:32] | The substance on your shirt, Enrique — | 蔡勒说话 在你衬衫上的物质 |
[37:35] | that blue substance — that’s gunpowder. | 蓝色的物质火药 |
[37:38] | Which places you there as the shooter. | 你在哪里开枪的 |
[37:43] | It also means that you not only organized the hijacking, | 这证明你不仅 |
[37:47] | you participated in it on the day. | 组织了抢劫 |
[37:49] | And I want to know why. | 你在当天担当重任 |
[37:50] | Television station not paying you enough? | 我想知道为什么 |
[37:52] | Cocaine tile business not cutting it? | 做电视节目还不够吗 |
[37:58] | Did you see the coverage? | 可卡因生意不够吗 |
[38:00] | That footage aired nationally. | 你为什么这么大胆 |
[38:03] | And it came from a secondary market. | 在全国范围内把脚本播放 |
[38:07] | It came from Miami. | 它从二手市场而来 |
[38:12] | For fame, fortune, and one hell of an alibi? | 来自迈阿米 为了名利 |
[38:15] | Ripe piece of tape, Horatio. | 何一个犯罪现场 |
[38:18] | And you and I, my friend, | 转一段磁带 你和我我的朋友 |
[38:21] | we are going to get everything we want. | 我们可以得到想要的东西 |
[38:24] | I agree, my friend. | 我同意我的朋友 |
[38:26] | The difference is, | |
[38:27] | you will be receiving yours in a 6-by-9 cell. | 不同的是 |
[38:39] | So, how’d you tie the leak back to the incinerator owner? | 你会接受你的在监狱里 那你怎样把消息泄漏 |
[38:41] | I just talked to him. | 给焚化炉老板 |
[38:43] | Oh, come on! | 我只是跟他说 |
[38:44] | I find that … | 来吧 |
[38:45] | hooking someone up to a wire tends to interfere with the process. | 我发 现迷上了电线上的东西 |
[38:50] | But that’s just me. | 从中阻挠 |
[38:53] | Speed? | 但那只是我 |
[38:54] | You wanted to talk? | 斯佩 |
[38:56] | I heard you got the guy behind the shooting. | 你想说话吗 我听说你在枪击后面捉到那人 是真的 |
[38:58] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[39:02] | Yeah, uh … | 我想跟你说的事情 |
[39:06] | the thing I wanted to talk to you about… My gun… | 嗯 |
[39:11] | Speed … | 我的枪 |
[39:12] | we were ambushed, and it happens. | 斯佩 我们遭到埋伏就发 |
[39:15] | Yeah, but, uh … | 生了 |
[39:16] | You got to believe me. | 是的但是 |
[39:18] | These things happen. | 你必须相信我 这些事情常发 |
[39:20] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 生 你没有做错任何事 |
[39:23] | You’re a good man. | 你是好人 |
[39:27] | Okay? | 叹气 |
[39:29] | Thanks. | 好了吗 谢谢 |
[39:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[39:32] | This is a belated birthday present for you. | 这是你的生日礼物 |
[39:36] | Happy birthday. Okay? | 生日快乐 |
[39:39] | Now, you hang in there. | 好了吗 你留在这里 |
[39:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | No comment. | 不予置评 |
[39:57] | Come on. | |
[39:58] | No comment. | 来吧 |
[40:00] | Mr. Rayas, Mr. Rayas, is it true that…? | 莱恩斯 这是真的 在这里 来恩斯先生 |
[40:02] | Over here, Mr. Rayas, I’ve got a question… | 我有一个问题 报道员大喊 |
[41:10] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] | 汽笛声 轻快音乐奏起 |