时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | No ID on him? | 没身份证么? |
[01:12] | Jeans, t-shirt, K-Mart socks. | 牛仔裤,衬衫,袜子 |
[01:15] | Big spender. | 花不少钱 |
[01:16] | He saved his pennies for the peeps. | 我们帮他省了 |
[01:22] | Speed. | 斯比 |
[01:25] | How old do you think the girl is? | 你认为那个女孩有多大? |
[01:26] | I don’t know. I never saw him before this. | 我不知道,我还没见过她 |
[01:30] | Eighteen, maybe nineteen. | 18或者是19岁 (快门声) |
[01:34] | Just a kid. | 还是个孩子 |
[01:36] | So the weapon had to be long enough to penetrate this backdoor… | 所以那个武器要足够长才可以刺透 |
[01:40] | to do damage, right? | 是从背后偷袭的吧? |
[01:43] | Yeah. The guy inside the booth… | 电话亭里的那个家伙 |
[01:46] | must have been pressing against the wall. | 一定被压在?暀W了 |
[01:47] | Poised to see paradise. | 差点就要去见上帝了 啊? |
[02:24] | 1×16 Evidence of Things Unseen | ?我们不是又被骗了吧? ??又被骗了 不!绝对不会! |
[02:36] | Sharp force injuries. | 大力的创伤 |
[02:38] | Three knife strikes through the door. | 三把刀捅破了门 |
[02:40] | Only two in the body. | 两把刺进了体内 |
[02:41] | That’s all he needed I guess. | 我想那已经足以致命 |
[02:44] | So, what about an ID, Alexx? | 阿雷斯,那你能确定他的身份么? |
[02:46] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有什么特别的发 现 |
[02:49] | So far. | 目前为止 |
[02:52] | Oof. Bad teeth. | 一口烂牙 |
[02:54] | He looks Eastern European to me. | 他看上去好像是东欧人 |
[02:56] | We’ll post him in a couple of hours. | 我们会在几小时内通缉他 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:02] | You ever seen that video “Sexy Guns, Sexy Girls”? | 你有没有看过那个录像? 酷枪辣妹? |
[03:05] | If you go into a booth with that saw, | 如果你进了一个单间 |
[03:08] | you don’t even have to take your clothes off. | 用这个电锯你都不用脱衣服 |
[03:09] | You’d make a fortune in tips. | 光是小费你就可以挣一大笔 |
[03:12] | You’re standing in my crime scene. | 你正站在罪案现场 |
[03:15] | If you take the door, I got to close the booth. | 你看着门,我们去单间 |
[03:18] | Then close the booth. | 那么 |
[03:21] | Can’t blame a guy for trying to make a living. | 你不可以怪一个要谋生的人 |
[03:23] | I hear you. So what do we have? | 知道了 |
[03:25] | Serrated blade, eight inches. | 八英寸锯齿状的刀口 |
[03:27] | With the strike wider at the top than the bottom. | 蔡勒:用上宽下窄的凶器 |
[03:30] | Some sort of hunting knife. Well, he was hunting. | 杜昆申:就是一种猎刀 |
[03:32] | The question becomes how did he know where to aim? | 现在问题是他怎么知道从哪里下手? |
[03:37] | Wait a second. What is this? | 等一下 这是什么? |
[03:53] | That looks recent, doesn’t it? | 那像新伤,不是么? |
[03:55] | I’m taking the door with me. | 我看守着门 |
[04:01] | Lot of people have been in this booth. | 很多人来过这里 |
[04:05] | Everybody but a janitor. | 除了看门人 对 |
[04:10] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿,过来看看这个 |
[04:17] | It’s a hair. | 是一根头发 |
[04:18] | Could be from a million guys. | 它很可能是任何一个家伙的 |
[04:23] | Yeah, but look how thick it is. | 是啊,你看它好粗啊 |
[04:25] | And it’s needle-pointed. I don’t think that’s human. | 而且像针尖一样尖 我不认为那是人的毛发 |
[04:29] | Here’s another one. | 看这里还有一根 |
[04:30] | Must have found at least twenty of them. | 我敢说至少有20根 |
[04:32] | Bet when you process his clothes, you’ll find more. | 我敢打赌你可以 在他衣服上找到更多 |
[04:34] | Who’s this guy been hanging out with? | 这个家伙都经常跟谁在一块儿? |
[04:37] | Give me a hand, Horatio, please. | 没问题 (呻吟声) |
[04:42] | T-shaped injuries. | T字型的伤口 |
[04:44] | Which means the killer used a single-edged blade. | 蔡勒:那就意味着凶手用了 一个单刃的武器 |
[04:50] | Any marks on the ribs? | 肋骨上有没有什么伤痕? |
[04:52] | Not the first one. | 不是第一个伤口 |
[04:53] | Slipped right between the ribs. | 刚好擦过肋骨之间 |
[04:55] | Punctured his left lung. | 刺穿他的左肺 |
[04:56] | Filling the lungs with blood. | 血充满了肺 |
[04:58] | Which he then spewed all over the plexiglas. | 蔡勒:血喷到了玻璃上 |
[05:04] | Second stab chipped the fifth vertebrae… | 第二刀削到了脊椎骨 |
[05:06] | and severed his spinal cord. | 伤到了他的脊髓 |
[05:07] | There’s your cause of death. | 那就是致命伤 |
[05:09] | Lights out, my friend. | 快走吧,伙计 |
[05:19] | Plywood, two layers. Blade didn’t fragment. | 两层的胶合板 刀刃一点事都没有 |
[05:22] | Cheap door, good knife. | 破门,好刀 |
[05:24] | I think I’ve narrowed it down to three. | 我们可以把范围缩窄 |
[05:26] | Gryphon m35 … | 格瑞芬m35号… |
[05:29] | recon … | 查找 |
[05:30] | With a tanto point. | 有个印记 |
[05:32] | And Echelon MPT. | 特种部队 |
[05:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你啊 |
[05:36] | So … | 那么… |
[05:38] | is he military? | 他是军队的吗? |
[05:41] | Is he SWAT? | 他是机动特别行动部队的? |
[05:42] | Well, in any case, it’s weapons grade, | 那种情况,这个武器很有力 |
[05:44] | and whoever owns it, didn’t get it to play mumblety-peg. | 无论是谁的,绝不是拿它来玩的 |
[05:46] | Or “I spy.” | 或者是我怀疑 |
[05:49] | Okay, so … | 好,那么… |
[05:52] | I’m about six feet tall and… | 我大约6英尺高 |
[05:54] | that would make the killer roughly the same height. | 那个凶手也应该差不多 |
[05:57] | He would probably place his left hand up here for support. | 他很可能是用左手的 |
[06:00] | Making him right-handed. | 假设他是右撇子 |
[06:01] | And then lean in … | 然后靠过来… |
[06:03] | to hide what he was doing. | 去隐瞒他所作的 (音乐声) |
[06:16] | Now, | 现在,人们都不用眼神交流 |
[06:18] | people don’t make a lot of eye contact in a place like this, right? | |
[06:21] | So even if he was detected, | 那么,即使他被监视 |
[06:23] | somebody might just think he was wasted. | 一定有人认为他是大材小用 |
[06:24] | Well, he definitely knew his way around the place. | 他肯定熟地形 |
[06:27] | There’s a reason the Italians call it “little death.” | 所以意大利人叫他“死神” (摇滚乐) |
[06:36] | So he came and went. | 所以他来了又走了 |
[06:39] | Came and went. | 这可是个杀人的好地方 |
[06:40] | This a good place to kill somebody, isn’t it? | 这可是个杀人的好地方 (摇滚乐) |
[06:49] | I’m not working. | 我不在工作 |
[06:51] | I am. | 我在啊 |
[06:55] | One of the cops. | 其中一个警察 |
[06:56] | CSI. | 鉴证科 |
[06:59] | Well, you came to the right place. | 哦,你来对了地方 |
[07:01] | My whole life’s a crime scene. | 我的一生都在处理犯罪现场 |
[07:02] | When are you going to arrest whoever’s responsible… | 你什么时候去逮捕有嫌疑的人 |
[07:03] | for me having this crappy job in this crappy town? | 在这个别脚的城市做这个别脚的工作 |
[07:07] | Do you, um, work the same shift, the same booth every night? | 那你每天都在 同一时间同一地点工作? |
[07:11] | When I can get it. | 当我能去的时候 |
[07:13] | It’s in the back, out of the way. | 是背地里的交易 |
[07:15] | Make more money when you give the guys a little extra. | 你给那些家伙一些小利润 你就能挣得更多 |
[07:17] | Well, the guy they took out of here… | 他们把那个家伙装在袋子里弄出去 |
[07:19] | in a body bag got extra, didn’t he? | 他拿了更多? |
[07:22] | Forgive me if I’m not more surprised, but … | 我一点都不觉得意外,但… |
[07:25] | Did you happen to notice what part of town we’re in, Slugger? | 你注意到我们在小镇的哪里? |
[07:30] | Oh, and by the way, | 啊,那么,那个人被杀了 |
[07:31] | that guy that got killed I never saw him before. | 我从来没见过他 |
[07:35] | That’s what you were going to ask, right? | 你就想问这个阿? |
[07:37] | Actually, I was going to ask you if you work off the clock. | 其实我想问你是不是能按时搞定他? |
[07:41] | Is that an offer? | 那是请求么? |
[07:42] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我会接受的 |
[07:44] | Where you from? | 你从哪里来? |
[07:45] | Lake Leelanau. | 里拉那湖 |
[07:47] | Michigan. | 米歇根州 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 只有家乡的人才知道 |
[07:53] | Only people from home know that and … | 和 |
[07:57] | I don’t make you for a wolverine. | 我不认为你是从沃尔良来的 |
[07:59] | Well, I spend a lot of time looking at maps. | 我花了好一些时间找地图 |
[08:04] | You’re a lot more fun than you look, you know? | 你这个人其实挺有意思 |
[08:07] | All right, CSI, what do you want me to say? | 好的,调查科 你想让我说什么? |
[08:11] | How about … | 不如… |
[08:13] | I won’t go back. | 我不会放弃 |
[08:20] | I won’t go back. | 我不会放弃 |
[08:24] | Then again, | 那就说定了 |
[08:26] | you’re paid to tell men what they want to hear, right? | 告诉他们他们想听的 |
[08:32] | That’s right. | 好的 |
[08:46] | We know it’s not human. | 我们都清楚那简直不是人 |
[08:48] | Hey, did you see that tall one? | 你有没有见过那个高个儿? |
[08:50] | At the peeps? | 骨髓都碎了 |
[08:51] | The medulla’s fragmented. | 骨髓都碎了 |
[08:53] | The index is less than one-third. | 只剩下三分之一了 |
[08:55] | So, we’re talking about a higher primate. | 我们在说高级生物啊 嗯… |
[08:59] | Hey, did you ever date a stripper? | 你有没有约会过脱衣舞娘? |
[09:02] | Nah, I wouldn’t call it dating. | 不,那不能算是约会 |
[09:04] | Gentlemen, what did we get? | 先生们,看我们有什么收获? |
[09:06] | Hairs from the victim. | 被害者的头发 |
[09:07] | Cortex to medulla ratio tells us it’s from an ape. | 脑皮层和骨髓的比例 告诉我们它是猿类 |
[09:10] | Uh, maybe a chimp, maybe a gorilla. | 嗯 可能是大猩猩,也可能是黑猩猩 |
[09:12] | Let’s assume then that the victim brought the hair to the party. | 我们假设他是受害者的 让大家看看 |
[09:14] | From where he works or lives. | 从他工作或者生活的地方 |
[09:16] | Right, so let’s check into zoos, animal shows, circuses, | 好,我们去查一下动物园,马战团之类 |
[09:19] | anywhere where an Eastern European… | 注意有烂牙的东欧人 |
[09:21] | with bad teeth could have access to an ape. | 我门可能会找到猿 |
[09:23] | All right? | 好了? |
[09:40] | You work with Chimps? | (说俄罗斯语) |
[09:43] | I work all over the zoo. | |
[09:45] | With your cousin? | |
[09:46] | With that son-of-a-bitch. | |
[09:48] | God rest his soul. | |
[09:53] | Where’d you get those? | |
[09:54] | Where’d you learn to speak Russian? | |
[09:59] | That’s Victor Ratsch. Night custodian. | 赢了 |
[10:01] | His, uh, cousin got him the job. | 他的表哥帮他找的工作 |
[10:04] | They couldn’t stop fighting. I mean, | 他们不停止打斗 |
[10:05] | I recommended they fire one of them, but you know … | 我对他们开火算了 |
[10:07] | who listens to the pr flak? | 谁听到他们的争吵? |
[10:09] | You know what they fought about? | 你知道他们为什么吵起来? |
[10:10] | I don’t know. | 我不会俄语 |
[10:11] | I don’t speak Russian and Vadim doesn’t speak English. | 我不会俄语 维当不会说英语 |
[10:13] | Did Ratsch speak English? | 那拉斯齐说英语? |
[10:15] | Yeah, he was motivated. | 对,他是被鼓动的 |
[10:16] | American women. | 美国女人 |
[10:18] | Why do you think he went to peep shows then? | 你为什么觉得他会去看表演? |
[10:20] | I didn’t say he had any luck with them. | 我觉得他倒霉 (电话声) |
[10:23] | Okay, thank you. Excuse me. | 好,谢谢 打扰一下 |
[10:24] | Yeah, Horatio. | 嗯,霍拉多 嗯 (快门声) |
[10:40] | Hit-and-run. | 肇事人逃逸 |
[10:45] | She kept her word. | 她坚守承诺 |
[10:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[10:51] | She’s not going back. | 她不会回来 |
[11:07] | Both legs are broken. | 两条腿都断了 |
[11:12] | Massive head trauma. | 严重脑震荡 |
[11:15] | And unless she was a diabetic … | 糖尿病患者 |
[11:20] | Track marks. | 跟紧点 |
[11:22] | All the way from Michigan. | 一路到密歇根 |
[11:24] | Like most vehicles versus peds, she was flipped by the car. | 就像所有的交通事故,她被抛了出来 |
[11:27] | Impact with the pavement killed her. | 头撞倒地是她的致命伤 |
[11:33] | Okay, but if she was flipped by the vehicle, | 好,但如果她是被抛出来 |
[11:35] | there would be evidence all over the vehicle, wouldn’t there? | 我们在车上会找到证据的 |
[11:40] | Imprint on her calf. | 小腿有刮伤 |
[11:44] | Could be electropark. | 可能是电子泊车 |
[11:46] | Parking by Braille. Beep, beep. | 电子信号泊车 |
[11:48] | Right. So we’re looking for a late model, high-end vehicle. | 我们在找那个型号 高尾汽车 |
[11:52] | Is that a shard of glass, Alexx? | 那块是玻璃吗?阿雷斯? |
[12:03] | Can’t be safety glass. | 不是安全玻璃 |
[12:05] | Could be from the headlight. | 可能是来自头灯 |
[12:07] | I’ll take that. | 我会处理的 |
[12:11] | You get anything, Eric? | 蔡勒:有线索吗?爱瑞克? |
[12:14] | No skid marks. Nothing. | 没有打滑的痕迹 没有 |
[12:17] | Side of the road, she’s all in black. | 她穿黑衣服倒在路边 |
[12:19] | Seventy percent of all drivers… | 七成的驾驶员在凌晨 |
[12:21] | on the road after 2:00 A.M. are over the legal limit. | 两点之后驾驶 超出了法律规定 |
[12:24] | Could be just an accident. | 可能就是意外 |
[12:26] | Guess that’s possible. | 那也可能 |
[12:27] | Well, we find the car, we’ll ask the owner. | 我们找到了这辆车,问一下车主 |
[12:30] | You do that. | 恩,你来做 |
[12:31] | I’m going to find out who she danced for last night. | 我想知道她昨天晚上和谁跳舞 |
[12:33] | Thank you, Alexx. | 谢谢你,阿雷斯 |
[12:38] | It’s not like we take roll call here. | 看来我们在这里不管用了 |
[12:40] | Guys come here to be invisible. | 他们都不想表明身份 |
[12:42] | If I looked, if I asked questions, I’d be out of business. | 如果我问的话就不关我事 |
[12:46] | Key to any business is return customers. | 所有行当都是为了吸引顾客 |
[12:48] | What about them? | 那么他们呢? |
[12:49] | I notice them even less. | 我很少注意他们 |
[12:52] | So nobody stands out? | 没特别的人? |
[12:54] | You might want to check out her husband. | 你可能想了解一下她丈夫 |
[12:56] | He’s a real prize. | 他可是个人才 |
[12:58] | How do you spell, uh, pimp? | 怎么拼? |
[13:01] | Rick Breck. | 里克 |
[13:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:10] | Casa del Breck. | 这是那个人 |
[13:12] | Married less than a year. | 结婚不到一年 |
[13:14] | All righty. | 好 |
[13:15] | Still on the honeymoon. | 仍在蜜月 |
[13:18] | You and Amy have a car? | 你和爱密有辆车? |
[13:19] | We’ve been looking. | 我们打算买 |
[13:21] | She likes to walk home. | 她喜欢走路回家 |
[13:23] | Liked the fresh air. | 喜欢新鲜空气? |
[13:26] | When she didn’t show you weren’t worried? | 不担心? |
[13:28] | She comes, she goes … | 她来来回回总是打电话 |
[13:30] | she always calls. | |
[13:31] | How about last night? | 昨晚呢? |
[13:34] | She call you? | 她打给你了? |
[13:36] | Yeah, but I wasn’t here. | 对,但我不在 |
[13:38] | She left a message. | 她留了言 |
[13:39] | Can I hear it? | 我删除了 |
[13:41] | I erased it. | 我删除了 |
[13:43] | Remember what she said? | 你还记得她说什麽麽? |
[13:44] | The usual. | 像平时一样 |
[13:48] | Then you won’t mind if I take the answering machine with me. | 你不介意我拿走留言机吧? |
[13:52] | There’s nothing on it. Sure. | 可以阿,那上面没什么 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 我还有一个问题 |
[13:58] | I have one more question for you. | 要问你 |
[14:00] | Do you have a life insurance policy out on your wife? | 你有没有帮你太太买保险? |
[14:03] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[14:04] | I don’t even have health insurance. | 我自己都没买保险 |
[14:08] | We should get a warrant. | 蔡勒:我们应该搞证明 |
[14:10] | On what grounds? | 什么方面? |
[14:11] | On grounds that this is a murder investigation. | 关于谋杀的 |
[14:13] | It’s a hit-and-run. | 肇事逃逸 |
[14:14] | He is obviously lying. | 他明显在说谎 |
[14:16] | His lips were moving, of course he’s lying. | 他嘴动的不自然,明显说谎 |
[14:17] | You see, I think if we can connect these two cases… | 我们应该把这两件案子联系 |
[14:19] | we have a shot at probable cause. | 可能有点头绪 |
[14:21] | The probable cause is she’s a stripper, | 原因可能是因为她是个脱衣舞娘 |
[14:23] | she’s a junkie and she’s a whore. | 她吸毒,而且是个妓女 |
[14:25] | She’s also a human being … | 她也是个人啊 |
[14:26] | And now she’s a corpse. | 现在她是条尸体 |
[14:27] | And by god, don’t you ever step on my investigation again. | 天啊,你不是从来 不再插手我的调查了 |
[14:34] | Glass shard was from a Mercedes Benz, S Series. | 玻璃碎片是来自一辆奔驰s系列 |
[14:37] | From this millennium, but as far as that goes, | 从这个千禧年到现在算是到了僵局 |
[14:40] | it’s a dead end. | |
[14:41] | Okay. What else you got? | 好了 你还有什么线索 |
[14:43] | Well, I’m working on this tape from the answering machine. | 我在研究这个答录机 |
[14:46] | I know one thing the husband wasn’t lying about: | 我明确一样东西 丈夫不是在撒谎的: |
[14:49] | Amy’s message was erased. | 艾美的留言被删除了 |
[14:51] | I recovered it using high-tech microscopy. | 我用高科技微缩来把它复原 |
[14:53] | Bottom line, tape has memory. | 磁带有记忆的 |
[14:55] | Certainly more than Mr. Breck. Let’s hear it. | 当然比伯克先生记得多,我们来听听 |
[14:58] | Hey, Rick, I’m on my way. | 艾美:嘿,里克,我在路上 |
[15:01] | Did you get the stuff you promised you’d pick up? | 你该拿的东西到手了么? |
[15:02] | See, here’s where we lose Amy, | 在这里我们就听不见艾美了 |
[15:04] | but if you scrub out the music … | 如果我删除了那段音乐 |
[15:07] | Hey, Rick, I’m on my way. | 嘿,里克,我在路上 |
[15:09] | Did you get the stuff you promised you’d pick up? | 你该拿的东西到手了么? |
[15:12] | Judging by the condition of her arm, | 从她胳膊的情况判断 |
[15:13] | she’s definitely talking about drugs. | 明显她吸毒 |
[15:16] | And they say husbands don’t do anything around the house. | 他们还说她丈夫不多留在房子里 |
[15:18] | Okay, here we go. | 好,来了 |
[15:20] | After tonight, I could really use some. | 今晚之后,我真的可以用一些了 |
[15:24] | Ace, hi. | 爱斯,你好 (警车声) |
[15:30] | Don’t start without me, okay? | 等我来了再开始好么? |
[15:32] | Okay, now, hold on a second. | 再放一次 |
[15:34] | Let’s play it again. | 再放一次 |
[15:35] | Let’s lift the background and the siren. | 我们把背景音和报警的声音去掉 |
[15:41] | Hey, Rick, I’m on my way. | 嘿,里克,我在路上 |
[15:44] | Did you get the stuff you promised you’d pick up? | 你该拿的东西到手了么? |
[15:46] | After tonight, I could really use some. | 今晚之后我真得可以用一些了 |
[15:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:54] | Do we know “hey”? | 我们认识那男人么? |
[15:55] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[15:56] | Ace, hi. | 爱斯你好 |
[15:58] | We got a deal. | 这成交易 (滴答声) |
[16:00] | Don’t start without me, okay? | 我来了才开始好么? |
[16:03] | What kind of deal? | 什么样的交易? |
[16:04] | Let’s go talk to Houseboat Rick, | 我们去找里克谈谈,查出谁是爱斯 |
[16:06] | find out who Ace is and what kind of a deal Amy had going. | 艾美做的究竟是什么样的交易? |
[16:09] | Okay, but what makes you think he’s going… | 嗯,你怎么想? |
[16:11] | to be more cooperative this time? | 他这次会合作点么? |
[16:12] | An old drug charge I just dug up on him won’t hurt. | 吸毒的控告他不会太在乎 |
[16:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:23] | Another accident? | 有案子? |
[16:31] | Let’s call it in. | 刚有一个 |
[16:44] | Fresh kill. | 被水浸透了 |
[16:44] | Barely waterlogged. | 被水浸透了 |
[16:46] | Any scratches or defensive wounds, Alexx? | 蔡勒:阿雷斯, 有没有发 现擦伤或防卫性伤痕? |
[16:48] | Not cursorily, no. | 没有,没有擦伤 |
[16:50] | Foam around the mouth and nostrils. | 在鼻孔和嘴周围发 现泡沫 |
[16:53] | Earmarks of a drowning. | 耳内有被淹的痕迹 |
[16:54] | I’d like to see what’s in his lungs. | 我想看看他肺里面有什么 |
[16:56] | I’ll find you. | 好 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 丈夫死了,妻子也死了 |
[16:58] | The husband’s dead, the wife is dead … | 丈夫死了,妻子也死了 |
[17:03] | Russian’s dead. | 俄罗斯人之死 |
[17:04] | Yes, let’s go talk to the other Russian, the cousin, | 好,我们和另外一个 俄罗斯人谈谈,那个表兄 |
[17:06] | before he chokes on a twizzler. | 在他没被溺死前 |
[17:09] | Thank you, Alexx. | 阿累斯,谢谢你了 |
[17:11] | Tell him that I can see by the scratches on his face… | 蔡勒:告诉他我看见他脸上的擦伤了 |
[17:15] | that he’s been in a recent altercation. | 他最近很注意 (俄罗斯语) |
[17:22] | A lion, a tiger … | 一只狮子,一只老虎… |
[17:23] | he says he doesn’t remember. | 他说他忘了 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:26] | Now tell him that if I check under his fingernails, | 现在告诉他 如果我发 现在他的指甲下面 |
[17:29] | and I can match it to his dead cousin, | 我现在可以把它和 他死去的兄弟对上号 |
[17:30] | I’m going to arrest him for murder. | 我要以凶杀的名义逮捕他 |
[17:41] | He says he doesn’t have to talk to you. | (俄罗斯语) 他说他用不着和你说话 |
[17:43] | All right. | 好维当,动物园的因凡先生 |
[17:44] | Vadim, | 好维当,动物园的因凡先生 |
[17:45] | Mr. Infante at the zoo says you don’t speak English, is that true? | 说你不说英语,是么? (俄罗斯语) |
[17:53] | Vadim, you’ve been in the country for a long time, | 维当你在这个国家有一段时间了 |
[17:56] | so cut the crap and answer my questions. | 别兜圈子了,回答我的问题 |
[18:03] | I haven’t seen my cousin in two days. | 我两天没见我表弟了 |
[18:05] | You two fight about the girl at the peep show? | 你们为了跳艳舞的那女孩打起来了? |
[18:07] | Peep show, Victor never goes to peep show. | 维克托从来不去看艳舞 |
[18:10] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[18:13] | I don’t have to pay money for women. | 我没钱给那些女的 |
[18:16] | At peep show, lap dance, you spend $5.00, | 在艳舞店 桌上舞 |
[18:20] | another $5.00. $20 here, $20 there. | 20块这里,20块那里 |
[18:25] | By end of night, you could have banged a hooker. | 一晚之后,你就已经直接落入圈套 |
[18:28] | Hold a real woman in your arms instead of some… | 抱着真实的女人在怀里 |
[18:31] | picture in your head. | 而不是脑里的图片 |
[18:33] | He knows what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在问什么 |
[18:35] | How’d you get the scratches on your face? | 你脸上的刮伤怎么来的? 大猫? |
[18:37] | A big cat? | 维克托自从来工作之后一直打我 |
[18:38] | Victor stuck me with work ever since he come here. | 维克托自从来工作之后一直打我 |
[18:41] | So you two fought. | 你们两个打架 |
[18:42] | Always fight. | 经常 |
[18:44] | I can’t report him, he’s my cousin. | 我不可以告他,他是我表弟 |
[18:45] | But then it gets worse. | 然后变得更加恶化 |
[18:48] | So I say to him, “no more.” | 所以我告诉他:“停止这一切” |
[18:50] | It doesn’t matter, he wants more. | 他要更多 |
[18:52] | So, two nights ago, he can’t feed the lions. | 所以,两晚以前 他不能喂狮子了 |
[18:56] | He wants me to feed the lions, so I say to him, | 他想我替他 |
[18:58] | “You know, the lions, they scare me. | 我告诉他:我怕那些狮子 |
[19:00] | I’ll do anything else.” | 我宁可做别的 |
[19:01] | But no, that night he has to go. | 但那天晚上他一定要走 |
[19:05] | So I just lost it. | 所以我没去 (呻吟声) |
[19:11] | Where did he go that he couldn’t feed the lions? | 他为了去那里而不去喂狮子? |
[19:16] | He only says to me it’s business. | 他只是告诉我他有事 |
[19:18] | Big business, big man. | 大人物,大事 |
[19:21] | All he has to do is look mean. | 他做的看起来很奇怪 |
[19:26] | Which, you know, for Victor is not that difficult. | 你知道对他来说那并不难 |
[19:30] | He says I feed the lions, he cut me in. | 他叫我去喂狮子,当我帮他做 |
[19:32] | But I know my cousin. | 我很了解他 |
[19:33] | He give me $5.00, he’s making $500. | 他给我五块,他会挣500 |
[19:36] | Plus, it’s probably not legal. | 而且,并不合法 |
[19:39] | To scare who, Vadim? | 你怕谁? |
[19:42] | Yeah, that … | 那也是,那… |
[19:43] | I don’t know that in any language. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[19:49] | So you finished the post? | 所以你 |
[19:51] | There was water in his lungs. | 他肺里都是水 |
[19:52] | Okay, let’s see what Speed says. | 好,看看斯比说什么 |
[19:53] | Speed? | 不是盐水 |
[19:55] | It’s not salt water. | 不是盐水 |
[19:56] | He didn’t drown in the marina. | 他不是在小船拗淹死的 |
[19:58] | So somebody drowned him somewhere else | 有人把他淹死在别的地方 |
[19:59] | and dumped him in the marina. | 然后把他扔到小船坞 |
[20:00] | Well, it’s not city water, either. | 但也不是城里的水 |
[20:02] | There’s no trace of the fluoride. | 没有氟的成分 |
[20:03] | But I did find something to keep us honest. | 但我确实找到些线索 |
[20:05] | Go ahead. | 松节油和甲醛 |
[20:06] | Pine freshener and formaldehyde. | 松节油和甲醛 |
[20:09] | Like on a boat. | 像在船上 |
[20:27] | I’ll get this over to trace. | 我会跟紧这条线索 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 蔡勒:好 |
[20:32] | So Rick had a visitor after we left. | 那么在我们之后有人去找里克 |
[20:37] | Somebody rousted him … | 有人叫醒他 (呻吟声) |
[20:41] | …dragged him down to the bathroom … | 把他拖到厕所 |
[20:45] | … gave him a plumbing lesson. | 往他嘴里泵水 |
[20:52] | If he wasn’t already dead, | 如果他不死,我的钱都是维克托的 |
[20:53] | my money would be on Victor. | |
[20:55] | Victor’s cousin said that Victor was leaning on people, right? | 维克托的表哥说他有靠山不是么? |
[20:58] | And that he worked for a big man. | 他帮一个大人物做事 |
[21:01] | King Kong. | 杜昆申:金刚 |
[21:03] | You know, back in Louisiana… | 我们防止宠物上我们的床 |
[21:05] | we used to keep our animals out of the bedroom. | 我们防止宠物上我们的床 |
[21:06] | I’ve got more ape hair, and I just started lifting. | 我找到了更多的猿人毛发 |
[21:09] | So Victor was here. | 所以维克托在那里 |
[21:11] | And maybe he was leaning on the happy couple. | 可能他靠著一对开心的夫妇 |
[21:14] | Why would he be doing that? | 为什么他那样干? |
[21:16] | I don’t know. Let’s figure it out. | 我不知道,我们来研究一下 |
[21:22] | There’s no sign of struggle here. | 杜昆申:没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[21:25] | Eighteen with a husband and a houseboat in the marina. | 18岁就有个丈夫还有个船屋 |
[21:31] | She probably thought she was in paradise. | 她可能觉得自己在天堂 看来好点了 |
[21:34] | Things tend to look better from a distance, don’t they? | 有段距离呢 |
[21:38] | Except here. | 靠近点 |
[21:39] | Up close and couldn’t be more personal. | 靠近点 |
[21:47] | How come everybody has naked pictures? | 怎么每个人都有裸照阿? |
[21:49] | Especially dopers. | 除了毒品贩子 |
[21:51] | All these angles, in sequence … | 这些小天使们,按顺序 |
[21:54] | they used a photographer. | 他们用摄影师 |
[21:55] | Let’s print this camera and let’s find out who took these pictures. | 我们把这个照相机印出来 我们看看谁拍的照片 |
[22:04] | Don’t start without me, okay? | 我没来之前别开始好么? (快门声) |
[22:07] | Don’t start without me, okay? | 我没来之前别开始好么 |
[22:10] | Don’t start without me, okay? | 我没来之前别开始好么 (快门声) |
[22:13] | Don’t start without me, okay? | 我没来之前别开始好么 |
[22:16] | Don’t start without me, okay? | 斯比,你还好么? |
[22:17] | Speed, you all right? | 斯比,你还好么? |
[22:19] | Yeah, why? | 怎么了? |
[22:20] | I went up front to get my messages, | 我来拿我的留言 |
[22:22] | and trace is ankle deep in spectras. | 线索是脚踝的神经 |
[22:23] | What the hell are you running? | 你在干吗阿? |
[22:25] | It’s on the, uh, auto sampler. | 在车的样本上, |
[22:27] | I’m running the gamut. | 我快有头绪了 |
[22:28] | Well, dear, it’s an OSHA claim waiting to happen. | 亲爱的,等等看什么要发 生了 |
[22:30] | You better get in there. | 你最好过来一下 |
[22:52] | Reservatrol? | 是你吗? |
[22:59] | Take a look at these. | 看看这些 |
[23:04] | These carpet impressions are interesting. | 地毯的图案很有趣阿 嗯 |
[23:20] | Best seat in the house. Front and center… | 房子里最好的座位 前面和中心 |
[23:23] | there’s the stage. Curtain up. | 这里有个台 幕布起 (摇滚乐) |
[23:33] | All right. | 现在我们来到这层 |
[23:34] | So, we process the floor between the chair and the bed, | 床和椅子之间 |
[23:37] | particular attention to the biologicals. | 注意 |
[23:41] | I’m on it. | 我在看 |
[23:43] | Hey, you guys, I’ve got something. | 嘿,大伙,我发 现一些东西 |
[23:48] | The panel wasn’t on right, so I just… | 那个板不是很平,所以我… |
[23:50] | … popped it open. | 打开了它 |
[23:51] | That’s an Echelon MPT. | 这是个 |
[23:53] | I’ve only seen those at gun shows. | 我只在枪展上见过它 |
[23:55] | It fits the one they used on the Russian, too. | 在俄罗斯用正合适 |
[23:58] | Blood on the knife. | 比较起你的在艳舞管馆 |
[23:59] | Compared it to your DB from the peep show … | 比较起你的在艳舞管馆 |
[24:01] | one and the same, Victor Ratsch. | 一样的 |
[24:03] | Congratulations. You found your murder weapon. | 恭喜你,你找到凶器了 |
[24:05] | Great. Question is, who handled it? | 太好了 问题是,谁来搞? |
[24:08] | Obvious answer’s the owner of the houseboat, | 明显答案就是 |
[24:09] | but someone could’ve planted it. | 但那个人不可能有它 |
[24:11] | Well, sorry, can’t help you with that. | 那我就不确定了 |
[24:14] | Strictly DNA. | 只能查DNA |
[24:16] | All yours. Thanks. | 谢谢阿 (叫声) |
[25:39] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[25:44] | So, Rick used the knife … | 你搞得到?里克 |
[25:48] | … to dig a spy hole. | 挖一个监视洞 |
[25:50] | He estimated Victor’s body placement … | 他计算了维克托尸体的大约位置 |
[25:53] | … and then watched Amy wind up Victor. | 然后看着艾美找维克托 |
[26:02] | He braced himself against the back of the booth… | 他藏在包间的门后 |
[26:06] | … as Rick moved in for the kill. | 当里克进来的时候就杀了他 |
[26:20] | So, we know who killed Victor, and why. | 我们知道谁杀了维克托,还有原因 |
[26:22] | Question is, who killed Amy and Rick? | 问题是我们不知道 谁杀了艾美和里克 |
[26:25] | Speed, did we get a report on the car glass yet? | 斯比,我们有了玻璃碎片的报告么? |
[26:29] | I got more off this answering machine. | 我从答录机得到的线索比较多 |
[26:30] | There’s this weird sound. | 听我说 |
[26:31] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:32] | We need to process the residue on the headlight. | 我们需要以车头灯作为突破口 |
[26:34] | Yeah, I got those spectras, but you got to hear this. | 好,我有这些光谱 你现在听听这些 |
[26:38] | Ace, hi. | 爱斯你好 |
[26:39] | We’ve got a deal. | 交易这成 (声音) |
[26:42] | What are those clicks? | 那些是什么声音 |
[26:44] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是问啊 |
[26:47] | Ace, hi. | 交易这成 |
[26:48] | We’ve got a deal. | 交易这成 (声音) |
[26:51] | Click, click– is that metal? | 金属的声音么? (声音) (声音) (声音) |
[26:57] | I don’t know. | 像是什么东西在做记录 |
[26:59] | It sounds like the technology is recording it, | 像是什么东西在做记录 |
[27:02] | and then transforming it into something else. | 然后转移到另一种形式 我这里有些线索 |
[27:06] | Well, I got something here more conclusive. | 更加明确 玻璃碎试来自车头灯 |
[27:09] | Residue from the glass shard from the headlamp. | 就是 |
[27:12] | Reservatrol, peanut shell, | 花生酱,贝壳 |
[27:16] | hayweed, just for starters. | 开胃菜 |
[27:18] | Clarify, please. | 说清楚 |
[27:20] | Dung. | 粪便 |
[27:22] | Can you be more specific? | 你可以说的更详细点么? |
[27:24] | Elephant dung. | 大象的粪便 |
[27:27] | Elephant dung … | 大象的粪便… |
[27:30] | okay. | 在奔驰上 |
[27:30] | On those Mercedes, | |
[27:32] | let’s cross-reference those parking permits at the zoo, okay? | 交叉线索 有动物园停车许可证的, 明白么? |
[27:35] | Okay. | 明白 |
[27:36] | Oh, god, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 啊-太好了 |
[27:38] | Wait. Mr. Infante? I gotta go. Bye. | 好,我要走了,因凡先生 |
[27:40] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[27:41] | Yes, did you make any progress in Victor’s death? | 关于维克托的死有任何进展么? |
[27:43] | We’re actually here to talk about your car. | 蔡勒:其实我们想谈谈你的车 |
[27:45] | Oh, you found it? | 你们找到了? |
[27:46] | Tell me it’s not stripped. | 不要告诉我它被拆了 |
[27:47] | So, it’s still missing? | 还在失踪?对 |
[27:48] | Yeah. I contacted police about it two days ago. | 我两天前报了警 |
[27:50] | Two days ago? | |
[27:51] | The night that Amy Cannon was killed. | 艾美被杀的晚上 |
[27:53] | In a hit-and-run. | 谁? |
[27:54] | Who? | 艾美是个脱衣舞娘 |
[27:55] | Amy Cannon is the peep-show dancer… | 艾美是个脱衣舞娘 |
[27:57] | that was with Victor Ratsch the day that he was killed. | 维克托被杀的时候他们在一起 (移动电话声) |
[28:00] | Just a sec. | 等一下,你好? |
[28:01] | Hello. Yeah? Yeah, just a sec. I… | 嗯,等一下 我… |
[28:05] | yeah, yeah. No, I’m right … | 嗯,我是… |
[28:08] | Hey! | 嘿! (电话挂了) |
[28:10] | Hey, that’s a very important call. | 一个很重要的电话 |
[28:12] | This is a murder investigation. | 这是一个谋杀调查 |
[28:13] | Yes, I’m aware of that. | 我很注意 |
[28:15] | Is there anything else I can do for you? | 有什么我可以帮你么? |
[28:17] | I’ll let you know. | 我会通知你的 |
[28:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:22] | Don’t go far. | 别走远了 |
[28:35] | So, I checked for semen. | 我帮西门看看 |
[28:36] | Quite a job– sheets, towels, comforters, bedside lampshade. | 好多啊,被单,毛巾,灯罩旁边 |
[28:40] | Multiple donors, including the husband. | 很多嫌疑人,包括她丈夫 |
[28:42] | What about the carpet? | 这张毯子怎么样 |
[28:43] | Well, here’s the best part — | 这是最有用的部分 |
[28:44] | only one donor, not the husband. | 只属于一个人,但不是她丈夫 |
[28:45] | Not surprising. | 不奇怪 |
[28:46] | And the volume was more than the average ejaculate. | 射精量高出平均水平 |
[28:48] | So, a repeat visitor. | 一个多次访客 |
[28:50] | Who had a favorite spot beside the chair. | 最喜欢椅子旁边 |
[28:52] | I don’t know, I guess he was stuck in a rut. | 我不知道,我想那是他老规矩 |
[28:53] | So what do we know? | 那么我们知道什么? |
[28:55] | That Amy had a side job. | 艾美有兼职 |
[28:56] | My guess is, she trolled for ’em at the peep | 我的想法是艾美从店里把它拿出来 |
[28:58] | and reeled them into the houseboat. | 把他们饶在船屋上 |
[28:59] | Which is where the husband joined the show. | 她丈夫也参与 |
[29:01] | Okay, let’s get a photograph of Infante into the six-pack. | 我们拍张照片 |
[29:04] | You and Tripp go back to the peep, and show it around. | 你和崔普回到管里 让他们看看 |
[29:07] | Out of one zoo and into another. | 除了动物园还有个 |
[29:08] | You got it. | 你知道了 (音乐声) |
[29:15] | Recognize any of these guys? | 认得这些人么? |
[29:18] | Just point. | 就是了 |
[29:22] | He comes here. | 就是他 今晚之后,我就可以用些了 嘿 爱斯你好 交易这成 (声音) |
[29:32] | It’s got to be from inside the car, right? | 从车里发 出的对么? |
[29:35] | Maybe she’s popping her gum? | 可能她拿香口胶? |
[29:36] | No, it’s not sharp enough. | 没那么尖 |
[29:39] | It’s muffled. | 再放一次 |
[29:40] | Play it again. | 再放一次 |
[29:43] | Ace, hi. | 交易这成 |
[29:45] | We’ve got a deal. | (声音) |
[29:48] | Maybe she’s putting something in her purse. | 可能她往钱包里放东西? |
[29:51] | H said she had a backpack. | 他说了她有个背包 (玻璃声) |
[29:58] | What’s up? | 确定身份 |
[29:59] | Affirmative on the I.D. | 确定身份 |
[30:00] | Infante was a regular at the peeps? | 一般 |
[30:02] | He was a semi-regular, but when he was there … | 他经常和艾美一起 |
[30:04] | He did it with Amy. | 撒谎,他认识她 |
[30:05] | Little lie, big lie — he knew her. | 撒谎,他认识她 |
[30:07] | So, if we can match his DNA…. | 我们可以查他的DNA |
[30:09] | to what we get off the carpet of the houseboat, | 看我们从船屋上的地毯上得到的 |
[30:10] | we can determine how well. | 我们可以做决定 |
[30:11] | Okay, but how are we going to get a DNA reference? | 那我们怎么去拿DNA认证? |
[30:13] | He’ll never give it to us. | 他不给我们 |
[30:14] | We don’t have to. | 在他全新的车上 |
[30:15] | His brand-new car will have a theft-deterrent device on it, won’t it? | 在他全新的车上 会有防盗系统不是么? |
[30:18] | That’s right. Report your car stolen, | 报告你的车丢了 |
[30:20] | company activates the transmitter hidden in the vehicle. | 公司就启动防盗系统 把车藏起来 |
[30:23] | Owner reported the car missing two days ago. | 车主报告车两天前丢了 |
[30:26] | Yeah, him and a thousand other owners. | 是啊还有1000多个失主 |
[30:28] | We finally got a radio car in the city. | 我们终于在城里有个有播音机的车了 (声音) |
[30:33] | Hey, Sam 15’s rolling now. | 嘿,山姆15在当班 (无线电声) 早上好 |
[31:09] | Technology. | 正义必胜 |
[31:10] | You got to love it when the good guys win. | 嗯 |
[31:18] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:21] | Cracked headlamp. Isolated impact. | 分开的撞击 |
[31:27] | Got blood smears. | 有血迹 好了 |
[31:29] | All right. So, we got the car. | 我们有那辆车了 |
[31:31] | Let’s get the DNA. | 我们得到DNA了 |
[31:35] | Unlocked. Typical. | 没有锁.典型 如果我们发 现DNA |
[31:37] | If we’re looking for DNA to match the carpet, | 和地毯上的相符 |
[31:39] | steering wheel’s our best bet. | 和地毯上的相符 |
[31:41] | Epithelial rich. | 能证明谁是最后的驾驶员 |
[31:42] | Best place to prove who was the last driver. | |
[31:44] | This car’s been reported stolen, | 这车被报失 |
[31:46] | so we have to anticipate a mixture of DNA, right? | 所以我们会得到混合的DNA 因凡的和贼的 |
[31:49] | Infante’s and the car thief’s. | 因凡的和贼的 |
[31:52] | H, I thought you made him for a liar on this. | 我想他说谎 |
[31:54] | Infante is a liar. | 我只是不懂为什么 |
[31:56] | I just don’t know what the lie is yet. | |
[32:06] | You want to take notes? | 你要记录么? |
[32:10] | Well, you’re watching me like you want a DNA lesson. | 你看着我好像想听DNA讲解课 (小声) |
[32:14] | No, I was, uh, just admiring your … | 不是,我只是提醒你 |
[32:18] | technique. | 哦,我技术不怎么好 |
[32:19] | Oh. I got mad technique. You got no idea. | 哦,我技术不怎么好 你知道的 (小声) |
[32:27] | Primary donor on the steering wheel matches the carpet. | 基本上轮胎和地毯的印记符合 |
[32:32] | Yeah, that’s the registered owner of the car, Infante. | 那就是车的注册拥有者因凡 |
[32:34] | Minor donor’s unknown. | 不知道谁是另一个 |
[32:36] | Mixture. | 混合的 |
[32:37] | Well, get it in CODIS, hope for a hit. | 希望能找到点东西 |
[32:39] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错啊 |
[32:43] | Mr. Infante, how many private peeps did you, | 因凡先生 你从艾美那里看了多少私家脱衣舞? |
[32:45] | uh, get from Amy? Define private. | 什么叫私家? |
[32:47] | Not at her place of employment. | 不在她工作的地方 |
[32:49] | None. | 没有 好像我犯了什么罪 |
[32:52] | Look it, if I’m guilty of anything it’s being a loyal customer. | 只是忠诚 我喜欢艾美 |
[32:54] | I liked Amy. I liked what she did for me. | 我喜欢她为我做的一切 我喜欢她给我的感觉 |
[32:57] | I liked how she made me feel. | 表演场合? |
[32:58] | At Show Land? | 对 |
[32:59] | Yeah. | 只是表演的时候? |
[33:00] | Just at Show Land? | 只是表演的时候? |
[33:03] | Mr. Infante, | 我们已经确认你的DNA |
[33:04] | we can confirm your DNA in her bedroom on multiple occasions. | 在她的睡房 和很多场合 |
[33:11] | Okay … | 那又怎么样 |
[33:13] | so what? | 我是在那里 |
[33:13] | Yeah, I was there. Consenting adults — nothing illegal. | 成年人了,没什么不合法 |
[33:16] | All right. | 让我来告诉你吧 |
[33:17] | Let me tell you how I think it went. | 让我来告诉你吧 |
[33:20] | It started at Show Land … | 从表演场开始 |
[33:26] | First time? | (音乐声) 第一次? |
[33:28] | I’ll try anything once. | 我什么都喜欢第一次 |
[33:33] | You couldn’t get enough. | 你不会满足的 |
[33:35] | Once you had a taste of Amy, she had her hooks in you. | 你第一次尝试过艾美 你就被她深深吸引 |
[33:42] | We can go someplace more private. | 我们可以去私人地方 |
[33:43] | No tokens. No glass. No limitations. | 没酒没象征物 没限制 (音乐声) |
[34:18] | You can’t possibly be here because | 你可以就在这里 |
[34:19] | I watched two people having sex in the privacy of their own room. | 两个人发 生了关系 在他们自己的房子里 |
[34:22] | No, no, no. | 我们觉得你是凶手 |
[34:23] | We like you for their murder. | 哇,哇 |
[34:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇,哇 |
[34:25] | We know you hired Victor. | 我们知道你雇用了维克托 |
[34:32] | And a thousand. | (数钱声) 一千 |
[34:34] | I love Americans — | 我喜欢美国人,他们先给钱 |
[34:35] | they pay up front. | |
[34:40] | You hired Victor to muscle them. | 你用维克托杀他们 |
[34:46] | They were blackmailing me. | 他们在敲诈我 |
[34:47] | And you didn’t want your palm beach donors | 你不想知道棕榈滩的那个人 |
[34:48] | to get wind of what you were doing with these consenting adults? | 你被卷进去了 获得成年人的准许? |
[34:50] | That’s right. | 对,我觉得很尴尬 |
[34:51] | I thought it would be an embarrassment, and frankly, | 坦白说,我不认为 |
[34:52] | I didn’t think it was going to stop at one payment. | 会停止交易 |
[34:54] | So when they killed your guy, | 所以他们杀了你的人,你插手 |
[34:55] | you stepped in and did the job yourself. | 自己做 |
[34:57] | A little hit-and-run, a little drowning … | 肇事逃逸,淹死人 |
[34:58] | No! I told you, my car was stolen. | 不是,我都说我的车被偷 |
[35:01] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我们谈的是5,6千万 |
[35:02] | Guys we’re talking about 50, 60,000 bucks. | 我们谈的是5,6千万 |
[35:04] | I don’t think they were serious. | 我不认为他们是认真的 |
[35:06] | I can earn that with a private viewing with one of the gorillas. | 个人认为那大猩猩 |
[35:12] | We can close this one out. | 我想我们需要突破 |
[35:13] | I think we need to take a beat. | 我想我们需要突破 |
[35:15] | We’ve got motive… | 我有动机…机会 |
[35:16] | opportunity. | 我们有个昂贵的四轮武器 |
[35:18] | We have a very expensive four-wheel weapon. | 我们有个昂贵的四轮武器 |
[35:20] | Have you got a better idea? | 你有更好的意见? |
[35:21] | I think I do. | 我有 |
[35:24] | Eric? You get the minor donor? | 你查到少数 |
[35:26] | Hot off the press, boss. | 刚刚印出来 |
[35:27] | We got a hit off the steering wheel. | 我们从方向盘拿到些 |
[35:29] | Convicted felon. | 肯定是重犯,是谁? |
[35:30] | Who is it? | 典型家庭 |
[35:31] | Practically family. | 爱斯你好 |
[35:33] | Hello, Ace. Nice going. | 好啊 |
[35:46] | Have a seat, Mr. Davis. | 戴维斯先生请坐 |
[35:48] | I’ll stand. | 站着就行 |
[35:49] | I think you’re going to want to sit for this one. | 我想你会想要这样的座位 |
[35:53] | Lewd and lascivious conduct, pandering, | 这是很痛苦的 |
[35:56] | grand theft auto, and now murder. | 偷车,然后是谋杀 |
[35:58] | Right, a guy gets murdered at my shop, | 嗯,有个人在我店里被杀了 |
[36:00] | you want to pin it on me? | 讽刺的是,那不是我们要指控你的 |
[36:01] | Ironically, that’s the one we’re not going to hang on you. | 讽刺的是,那不是我们要指控你的 |
[36:05] | You murdered Amy and Rick Breck. | 你杀了艾美和里克 |
[36:11] | Why would I bite the hand that feeds me? | 我会搬石头砸自己的脚么? |
[36:13] | Amy was a great earner. | 艾美帮我挣了不少 |
[36:15] | Nineteen– looks fifteen. | 19岁看起来像15 |
[36:17] | I couldn’t keep ’em away … | 我不会对她 |
[36:19] | with that, uh, farm girl act. | 那个乡下女孩 |
[36:23] | I had guys lining up. | 在你的店外面? |
[36:24] | Outside your booth? Or in their houseboat? | 在你的店外面? 还是船屋里面? |
[36:27] | All the girls chippee on the side. | 全部妓女都是在那边的 |
[36:29] | It’s part of the business. | 是啊 |
[36:31] | Yes, it is, but you see, | 你明白么?里克和艾美在挣大钱 |
[36:32] | Rick and Amy were making some real money off | 你明白么?里克和艾美在挣大钱 |
[36:34] | a blackmailing scheme and not cutting you in, were they? | 通过一个诈骗计画,并不把你算在内 是么? |
[36:37] | Mr. Davis, your DNA places you behind the wheel… | 戴维斯先生 你的DNA被发 现在你的车轮上 |
[36:41] | of a car that killed Amy. | 杀了艾美的车 嘿,里克,我正在路上 |
[36:44] | Hey, Rick, I’m on my way. | 你要拿的东西到手了么? 今晚之后我就可以用一些了 |
[36:46] | Did you get the stuff you promised you’d pick up? | (汽车音乐) |
[36:48] | After tonight, I could really use some. | 嘿 |
[36:55] | Hey. | 爱斯你好 |
[36:56] | Ace, hi. | 爱斯你好 |
[36:58] | We got a deal. | 交易这成 |
[37:00] | Don’t start without me, okay? | 我没来之前别开始啊 |
[37:04] | Why don’t you get in the car. | 一个人?你疯了?! |
[37:05] | Alone? Are you crazy? | 在船屋里等我和里克 |
[37:07] | Meet me and Rick in the houseboat. | 在船屋里等我和里克 |
[37:19] | And I can assure you … | 我现在可以明确 |
[37:21] | That DNA doesn’t lie. | DNA的证明了 (下巴声) |
[37:27] | We got a deal. | 交易这成 (下巴声) |
[37:30] | What? | 什么? 动物园的那家伙 |
[37:33] | The zoo guy’s, uh, car? | 他借给我的 |
[37:35] | The kink lent it to me so I’d look the other way… | 我会另找办法 |
[37:37] | while he was off perving with Amy and her husband. | 当他玩弄他们两人的时候 |
[37:39] | Then what? He, uh … he calls it in stolen. | 那么又怎么样? 他称之为盗窃 |
[37:43] | It sounds to me like, uh, insurance fraud. | 我听起来觉得是保险诈骗 (声音) |
[37:49] | Sounds like something else to me. | 听起来像别的 |
[37:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 (声音) |
[37:55] | The guy has TMJ. | 他有鄂下关节症 |
[37:58] | Cracks his jaw. | 紧张的习惯 |
[37:59] | That’s a nervous habit. | (声音) |
[38:04] | How’d you get him on this, though? | 他怎么被关联到? |
[38:05] | I had him give me a taped statement about how he didn’t kill anybody. | 我叫他给我录音带的稿 他没杀过人 |
[38:08] | And he got nervous. | 但他很紧张 |
[38:10] | Very. | 非常 (慢速的音乐) |
[38:24] | What can I do for you, slugger? | 我可以帮你么? |
[38:25] | #What you gonna do when you just found forever?# | 当你找到了永?琝A会怎么做? |
[38:28] | #Where you gonna get to when you can’t get it together?# | 当两个人不能在一起的时候 你会怎么做? |
[38:34] | #Forever and a day# | 永远一天? |
[38:37] | #a fly gets caught upon a spider’s web# | 一只苍蝇被困在蜘蛛网里 |
[38:40] | #the snake still has another skin to shed# | 蛇还要蜕皮 |
[38:43] | Well, what do you want for this? | 你想说什么? (声音) |
[38:46] | I want you to take the day off. | 我想你放假 |
[38:49] | Yeah? What about tomorrow? | 什么? |
[38:53] | Tomorrow is what you make of it. | 明天怎么样? 你说明天就明天 |