时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[01:22] | A mother-and-daughter girl scout team selling cookies… | 一队母女组合的女童 军队卖曲奇时 |
[01:25] | found the door open, saw the blood and called 911. | 发 现大门敞开 她们发 现了血迹并拨通了911 |
[01:28] | Got to be a badge for that, right? | 为了得到一面奖章,不是吗? |
[01:31] | There’s no I.D. | 我们正在检查车辆 |
[01:33] | We’re running the car outside, and the homeowner’s information. | 我们正在检查车辆 以及屋主的信息 |
[01:38] | No sign of struggle or disturbance, is there? | 没有打斗或争执的痕迹,是吗? |
[01:43] | It’s the same way in the bedroom … | 睡房里也是一样 |
[01:45] | only it’s more disturbing. | 只是更令人困惑 |
[02:02] | Check this. | 挂钟里一定有几百块钱 |
[02:03] | Got to be a hundred grand in watches. | 挂钟里一定有几百块钱 |
[02:05] | $100,000 in watches, untouched. | 有10万在里面,没有动过 |
[02:08] | I guess we can rule out robbery. | 受害者一定认识杀手 |
[02:11] | Vic had to know the killer. | 叫伙计们检查一下周边环境 |
[02:13] | Had my guys check the perimeter. No signs of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[02:17] | Oh … | 哦… |
[02:19] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 我对那点不能肯定 是吗? |
[02:56] | 1×14 Forced Entry | 我们没有被骗到了? 不要再被骗? 没有吗? |
[03:03] | Set of expensive clothes, meticulously laid out, | 一些高档衣服 被小心翼翼的拿了出来 |
[03:06] | possibly for a date. | 很可能是为了去赴约 |
[03:09] | Maybe the doorbell rang and his date had a little surprise for him. | 他的伴 儿给了他一点惊喜 |
[03:12] | Which left our vic with severe anal trauma… | 给我们的受害者在肛门 附近留下了严重的外伤 |
[03:15] | and lacerations in the distal portion of the rectum. | 以及在直肠的末端 |
[03:18] | Do we have a time of death? | 我们知道了死亡时间了吗? |
[03:19] | Liver temp was 88.2, | 他的的温度是88.2 |
[03:21] | so he took his last breath about twelve hours ago. | 他大概12小时前咽的最后一口气 |
[03:24] | That would be 11:00 last night. Okay, Speed … | 那大概是昨晚11:00 好的,加快进度 |
[03:27] | I got about four or five hairs here. | 我找到4,5条头发 |
[03:30] | Let’s test the sheets for semen. | 然我们检查一下床单上的精液 |
[03:31] | I’ve got something on this head wound. | 我在头部的伤口发 现了些东西 |
[03:33] | Doesn’t look like blood. It’s metallic. | 那看起来不像是血液,那是金属 |
[03:40] | Porsche in the driveway registered to a Richard Lee Hauschild. | 是一个叫理查德.李.霍斯泰 的人登记的 |
[03:44] | The house is listed under Devereaux Jones. | 房子的登记人是迪霍.琼斯 |
[03:47] | And this watch is engraved to a Mr. Zack Kelsey. | 这个手表上刻着扎克.凯希 |
[03:50] | So who the hell is this poor guy? | 那这个可怜的那还是谁? |
[03:52] | That is a very good question, isn’t it? | 这是一个非常好的问题,不是吗? 欢迎来到火葬场 |
[04:01] | Welcome to the crematorium. | 谢谢,侦探先生 |
[04:03] | Thanks, Detective. | |
[04:05] | Watch your step. | 小心脚步 |
[04:15] | One beaten body. | 一个被打过的男孩 |
[04:19] | One or more burned bodies in the crematorium chamber. | 一个或多个烧伤的尸体 放在火葬场的房间里 |
[04:24] | What in the world went on here? | 这里到底发 生了什么? |
[04:27] | Benito Ramon owned the crematorium. | 本尼特.雷蒙拥有了这个火葬场 |
[04:29] | A funeral director dropping off one of his customers called it in. | 一个丧葬承办人正准备离开 他的一个顾客把他叫住了 |
[04:33] | Looks like Benito had a side gig going on with the gold fillings. | 看起来奔尼特生意上出现了电问题 |
[04:40] | You check the purse? | 是的,身份证在里面 |
[04:41] | Yeah. I.D. inside said “Michelle Carter.” | 是的,身份证在里面 |
[04:43] | No cash, just some makeup, breath mints, and a dried-out rose. | 没有现金,只有一些化妆品 薄荷糖和一朵干玫瑰 |
[04:48] | You better come take a look outside. | 你最好到外面来看看 |
[05:11] | Benito must’ve been dumping the bodies out here… | 本尼特一定把尸体倾放在了这里 |
[05:14] | instead of cremating them. | 就像是亚特兰大那儿一样 那次发 现了超过300具尸体 |
[05:15] | It’s like Atlanta; | 就像是亚特兰大那儿一样 |
[05:16] | there were over three hundred bodies in that one. | 那次发 现了超过300具尸体 |
[05:19] | We can I.D. them with toe tags, | 我可以从殡仪馆里 那些脚尖的标记物 |
[05:21] | or ankle bracelets from the funeral home. | 或者是脚踝的手镯认出他们 |
[05:24] | The Medical Examiner will probably take the lead, | 验尸员很可能最先找到些线索 |
[05:26] | so we’ll roll out backup. We stay on homicide. | 我们会继续寻找杀人凶手 |
[05:29] | Bedroom boy has broken blood vessels in both eyes. | 睡房的男孩双眼有血管爆裂 |
[05:32] | Signs of petechiael hemorrhages. | 有淤血的迹象 |
[05:34] | Cause of death? | 死亡原因? |
[05:35] | Suffocation. | 窒息 |
[05:36] | Found a little surprise when I cut the tape off his mouth. | 当我把磁带从他的嘴中取出来的时候 |
[05:43] | Fabric is our murder weapon. | 我怀疑那是杀人凶器 |
[05:45] | Either used to shut him up or kill him. | 对,那是用来闭他的口或是杀他 |
[05:48] | Either way, when he started to struggle for air, | 无论如何,当他想喘气时 |
[05:50] | it was sucked deeper and deeper into his esophagus… | 那东西越陷越深 |
[05:52] | until it had nowhere to go. | 直到无路可走 |
[05:57] | This is the tape from his mouth? | 对 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:07] | The tape was cut and not torn. | 磁带被剪断了,但没有撕烂 |
[06:11] | That means we can look for a tool mark somewhere. | 也许我们能找到切痕 |
[06:13] | He was also sodomized violently– most likely with a foreign object. | 他被人强行鸡奸了 很有可能是被什么物品创伤了 |
[06:17] | His spleen and colon are both damaged. | 他的脾和肠道都受伤了 等一下 |
[06:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[06:24] | Some kind of scar. | 可能是伤痕 |
[06:27] | Burn, maybe. | 也许是烧伤 |
[06:29] | Or a tattoo that’s been lasered off. | 也许是激光印上去的纹身 |
[06:31] | That’s what I think. | 看来我们无法知到这个男人的身份 |
[06:32] | Seeing as we have no I.D. on this man and there are no prints in the system… | 看来我们无法知到这个男人的身份 而且我们在这没有发 现任何印迹 |
[06:35] | how hard would it be to raise that? | 要知道答案会有多难? |
[06:39] | Never tried this procedure myself, but, if the books are right … | 永远不要使自己厌倦这些程序 但是,如果这些规则是正确的 |
[07:06] | Well, there you have it. That is a thing of beauty. | 那是件好事 |
[07:08] | Unique. | 独特的 |
[07:18] | Alexx, we’re working you double time today, huh? | 阿雷斯, 你今天的工作加倍了,不是吗? |
[07:21] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[07:25] | Guy had the hell beat out of him. His skull is fractured. | 我们要把他彻底搞清楚 他的头骨断裂 |
[07:29] | Death was likely caused by internal hemorrhaging in the brain. | 很可能是头部的内出血 造成死亡 |
[07:32] | It was likely caused when his head smashed into this wall. | 很可能是他的头撞向?枨y成的 |
[07:35] | This’ll crush a skull, don’t you think? | 那会把他的头骨粉碎,你说呢? |
[07:38] | Don’t know where you are or what’s ahead of you but… | 不知道你在哪,或者你在想什么 |
[07:40] | I bet you figured out it wasn’t worth it, was it? | 但我希望你能明白 那不值得,不是吗? |
[07:43] | Payback’s a bitch, baby. | 老兄,不能从头再来 有多少? |
[07:47] | How many? | 27还有更多 |
[07:47] | Twenty-seven and counting. | 27还有更多 |
[07:49] | The ones at the bottom are being pieced back together. | 底部的这块拼合上了 我刚拿到 |
[07:52] | I just got back the check I ran on Michelle Carter. | 问米歇尔卡特要的支票 |
[07:54] | She was reported missing two weeks ago, | 她两个星期钱报的失 |
[07:57] | last seen in a red dress, red purse. | 最后在一条红裙子的 红色钱包里 |
[08:01] | Any of the bodies out back dressed for a night out? | 穿着这个吗? |
[08:03] | Nope. | 穿着这个吗? |
[08:04] | Well, this jerk left a body in the oven. | 这个怪人把一具尸体留在了烤箱上 |
[08:06] | It looks like it broke down in mid-burn. | 他看起来像是用中火 |
[08:09] | Maybe it’s Michelle Carter. | 也许这是米歇尔.卡特 |
[08:13] | Can you guys get a positive I.D. from bones? | 你能给这些尸体个确定的身份 |
[08:16] | Mitochondrial DNA only gives us maternal lineage. | 线粒体DNA测试只能告诉 |
[08:26] | There’s not enough left for facial reconstruction…. | 我们母系的血统 留下的不够做面部重组 |
[08:28] | but you can run the teeth to check I.D. | 但是你能根据牙齿来验证身份 |
[08:32] | Takes three hours for a body to burn through. | 尸体燃烧了三个小时才变成这样 |
[08:35] | The fire has to be between 1,600 and 2,000 degrees fahrenheit… | 介于1600和2000华氏温度 |
[08:39] | to reduce the body to ash, … | 才能把尸体变成灰 |
[08:40] | … usually leaving about four… | 通常会留下大约4至8英镑 |
[08:43] | to eight pounds of bone particles and dust. | 的骨头颗粒或尘埃 |
[08:45] | I used to think I wanted to be cremated. | 我将来会要火葬 |
[08:48] | Now I don’t know. | 放在外面的尸体 |
[08:49] | Looking like the bodies outside are better? | 看起来是不是感觉更好 |
[08:51] | I don’t know. A casket– embalmed– | 我不知道 |
[08:53] | it’s not going to look like that. | 用棺材来装防腐的尸体, 我也不想那样 |
[08:55] | Hey, either way, ashes to ashes. | 无论如何,尘归尘 |
[09:00] | How about bloody ashes? I’ve got some fresh blood here. | 有血迹的灰烬有什么发 现? 我在这找到了些新鲜血液 |
[09:03] | Blood would’ve evaporated before the bone broke down. | 血液在骨头断之前 |
[09:05] | But even if those are Michelle’s bones, it can’t be her blood. | 但即使那些是密歇尔的骨头 那也不可能是她的血液 |
[09:13] | I don’t know … | 我不知道… 难道是本尼特的? |
[09:14] | Benito? | 他满脸都是灰尘 |
[09:16] | He’s got ash all over his face. | 他满脸都是灰尘 |
[09:18] | Like Alexx said, payback’s a bitch. | 就像阿雷斯说的一样 不能从头再来 (叹气) |
[09:45] | All Benito Ramon. | 本尼特雷蒙的 |
[09:48] | The partial skull from the crematorium chamber. | 部分来至火葬场房间的 头骨以及颅膜骨 |
[09:51] | Palatine sutures have fused endocranially and exocranially. | 都由铁丝缝合好了 没有什么问题 |
[09:55] | Now, I’m no forensic anthropologist but I can estimate… | 我虽然不是人类学家 |
[09:58] | this person was over sixty years old. | 但是我猜这个人不超过60岁 |
[10:00] | So Michelle is still missing. | 我找遍了 |
[10:02] | I ran all the blood from inside the chamber. | 房内所有的血迹 |
[10:04] | Belonged to Benito. | 都是属于本尼特的 |
[10:06] | He had a fractured skull, broken jaw, | 他的头骨,下颚,锁骨 |
[10:08] | clavicle three broken ribs and this … | 和三条肋骨都断了,还有… |
[10:12] | What is it? | 不知道 |
[10:12] | Don’t know. | 他拿着什么东西 |
[10:13] | He was holding something. | 他拿着什么东西 |
[10:18] | Cadaveric spasm. | 尸体痉挛 |
[10:19] | Yeah. The death grip. | 对,死亡时的紧握 |
[10:22] | Happens sometimes at the moment of death. | 通常发 生在死亡的瞬间 |
[10:24] | I’m going to need my saw and a microwave. | 我要去拿我的锯子以及微波 |
[10:36] | I had to micro a hand just last week. | 我上星期才锯过一次手 |
[10:38] | Only way we could get the evidence out. | 这是我们唯一的办法拿到证据 |
[10:44] | Well, let her rip. | 等等 |
[10:45] | Wait. | 你们装作好像这是小事一件 |
[10:47] | Y’all are acting like this is no big deal. That’s someone’s hand. | 你们装作好像这是小事一件 那是别人的手 |
[10:50] | Calleigh, you’ve picked up body parts before. | 卡丽,你之前捡起过部分尸体吧 |
[10:52] | Yeah, but I’ve never microwaved one, and it sort of … | 是的,但我从未锯开过一个 从某种程度上 |
[10:56] | freaks me out that y’all have. | 我还想象你们都有过这种经历 |
[11:00] | Okay, then. All in a day’s work. | 好了,都在一天内完成 (微波炉) |
[11:12] | Whoa. Fireworks. | 一定是某种金属 |
[11:14] | Must be something metal. | (微波炉) |
[11:27] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么? (笑声) |
[11:30] | This is a pass to paradise. | 这是通往天堂的通道 |
[11:33] | Ever heard of a club in South Beach called Canvas? | 有没有听过在 南海岸欧一家叫帆布的会所 |
[11:36] | Yeah. I’ve been there a couple of times. | 有,我去过几次 |
[11:37] | Yeah. Me, too. I spend my whole damn paycheck. | 我花费了我说有的支票 |
[11:40] | It’s worth every dime, though. | 但每一分钱都花得值 |
[11:42] | Never had one of these. | 从来没有过这东西 |
[11:45] | If you’ve got a badge, you don’t need one. | 如果你得到过徽章 你就不需要了 |
[11:51] | Speed, how are we doing? | 速度,近来好吗? |
[11:55] | I’m just staring at a lot of bad tattoos. | 哦 我正在关注著一大堆纹身 你? |
[11:59] | You? | 邻居说他难以打发 时间 |
[11:59] | The neighbors say he kept odd hours and had no job. | 邻居说他难以打发 时间 他没有工作 |
[12:04] | Well, that’s weird. That phat house? | 那真奇怪 是那间房子吗? |
[12:07] | All those expensive toys? | 就是那些昂贵的玩具? |
[12:11] | That doesn’t look like a prison tat. | 那不像是监狱里的 |
[12:13] | No, it doesn’t. There’s too much detail. | 太多的细节了 |
[12:16] | Have you run it through the database? | 你有没有查阅数据库? |
[12:17] | Yeah. Nothing. | 有的 没有发 现 |
[12:19] | I also checked with Ernie, the guy that did Calleigh’s. | 我也问过迩你 他帮卡丽做的 |
[12:21] | Did Calleigh’s? | 帮卡丽做的? 是的 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 她是不会到处宣扬的 |
[12:24] | Not that she’s ever going to let anybody see it, but uh, | 她是不会到处宣扬的 |
[12:27] | Ernie thinks this is one-of-a-kind. Hang on … | 但是 迩尼认为这是其中一种 |
[12:28] | Designed by … Hang on a minute. | 等一等 |
[12:36] | Designed by the tattoo artist that did this one. | 是纹身艺术家专门设计 |
[12:40] | That’s not our victim. | 不,不是的 |
[12:41] | No, it’s not. | 但是他有相同的纹身 不是吗? |
[12:42] | But he’s got the same tattoo, doesn’t he? | 但是他有相同的纹身 不是吗? |
[12:44] | Bring up his criminal history, will you? | 把他的犯罪记录拿过来 可以吗? |
[12:48] | Name is Danny Blue. | 他名叫丹尼.布鲁 |
[12:50] | Released from prison, get this five days ago… | 五天前才从监狱里出来 |
[12:53] | on a robbery conviction. | 天啊 你知道吗? 把丹尼带进来 |
[12:54] | Shocking. You know what? Let’s bring in Danny Blue. | 天啊 你知道吗? 把丹尼带进来 (音乐声) |
[13:41] | He’s going to get the owners. | 他准备去叫物主 |
[13:44] | Did you read the article in Dade Distinctions about this place? | 南非土人间聚会的不同? |
[13:48] | Two guys from Puerto Rico, they’re cousins. | 两个从波多黎各来的人 –他们是两表亲 |
[13:50] | I guess they had a couple of clubs down there, | 我猜他们在这里有不少俱乐部 |
[13:52] | but the article said they were Miami versions of knock-around guys. | 但是文章里说他们是 迈阿密版的悠闲小伙 |
[13:57] | Well, you know what they say. | 如果你拥有城里最火的俱乐部 |
[13:58] | If you own the hottest club in the city, you own the city. | 如果你拥有城里最火的俱乐部 你就拥有了城市 |
[14:04] | Here come our guys. | 我们的伙伴 来了 |
[14:07] | Hey, guys. | 麦克.帕克 |
[14:08] | Michael Guerro, Jarod Parker. How can we help you? | 麦克.帕克 我们怎么能帮助你们? |
[14:11] | Seen either one of these two people? | 看见他们两个中的任何一个人了吗? |
[14:16] | Benito Ramon. | 本尼特.雷蒙 |
[14:18] | Michelle Carter. | 不 |
[14:20] | No. Sorry. What’s going on? | 不好意思 |
[14:23] | The male had this on him. | 这位男士身上有这个 |
[14:28] | That’s our VIP palette. | 这是我们的贵宾卡 |
[14:34] | He had it on his body. He was murdered. | 我们在他的尸体上发 现了这个 他被谋杀了 |
[14:37] | Can we look at your VIP list? | 我们能不能看一看你们的贵宾名单 |
[14:39] | Sorry, | 我们俱乐部的成员享有一定的隐私 |
[14:40] | but membership in our club comes with an expectation of privacy, | 我们俱乐部的成员享有一定的隐私 所以我们确实介意 |
[14:42] | so, yeah, we mind. It’s okay. | 没有问题,我们会带搜查令来的 |
[14:44] | We’ll come back with a warrant. | 无论你们做了什么 |
[14:46] | Whatever you got to do. | 无论你们做了什么 |
[14:50] | I think we found Michelle. | 我觉得我发 现了米歇尔 |
[14:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | Okay, Danny Blue, that wasn’t too bad, was it? | 好的,丹尼 那不是太糟 不是吗? |
[15:03] | Tell me … | 你认识 这位男士吗? |
[15:06] | do you recognize this gentleman? | 没有 没收到过他的电话 |
[15:11] | No. Doesn’t ring a bell. | 那这个纹身呢? |
[15:12] | How about this tattoo? | 那这个纹身呢? |
[15:20] | Pull up your right sleeve, Danny. | 照你的假释官说的做 |
[15:23] | Do what your parole officer says, Danny. | 看来他确实有打过电话 |
[15:29] | So it does ring a bell. | 那是…那是托马斯 |
[15:33] | It’s … it’s Thomas. | 托马斯卡本特 |
[15:35] | Thomas Carpenter. | |
[15:37] | What happened to him? | 他出什么事了? |
[15:37] | He and Danny did some robberies together. | 他和丹尼一起去抢劫 |
[15:39] | Danny got busted. | 丹尼被抓了 |
[15:41] | Spent the last five years in prison. | 过去五年呆在了监狱里 |
[15:44] | Without giving up your buddy? | 没有告发 你的伙伴 ? |
[15:46] | You guys both have the same tattoo. | 你们兄弟都有一样的纹身? |
[15:47] | You must be pretty close. | 是的,但不是那么接近 |
[15:49] | Yeah, well, not that close. | 是的,但不是那么接近 |
[15:50] | No? I’m going to need a hair sample, Danny. | 是吗? 我需要一些头发 样品,丹尼 |
[15:54] | Wha … ? Don’t you got to get a warrant to do crap like that? | 什么?你不是应该先要拿到许可吗 |
[15:58] | Not when you’re on parole and we have hair samples and… | 当你在假释期时不用 而且我们有头发 样品 |
[16:01] | fingerprints from the murder scene. | 说得对 |
[16:03] | That’s correct. | 所以要么你逃跑,朋友,要么我走 |
[16:04] | So either you pull it out, my friend, or I will. | 所以要么你逃跑,朋友,要么我走 |
[16:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | So, Danny, are we going to find your fingerprints at the crime scene? | 案发 现场找你的指纹吗? |
[16:20] | I was at his house a couple days ago, but I didn’t kill him. | 我几天前呆在这 我没有杀他 |
[16:24] | Convince me. | 证明 |
[16:27] | Thomas, come on! | 丹尼,我不欠你什么 |
[16:27] | I don’t owe you a damn thing, Danny! | 不是那样的 我是说 |
[16:29] | That’s not what I’m saying! | 如果你提到了我的名字, 你早就死了 |
[16:30] | If you had mentioned my name, | 如果你提到了我的名字, 你早就死了 |
[16:31] | you’d be dead now instead of on parole. | 来吧 |
[16:32] | Come on. | 那么说你去了找卡盆特 |
[16:33] | So you went to Carpenter’s to see what he was into. | 看他在干什么 |
[16:35] | He turned you down, but you figured he still owed you. | 他拒绝了你,但你觉得他还欠你的 |
[16:38] | Yeah, he did owe me. | 是的,他确实欠我的 |
[16:40] | So you killed him. | 不是两天前–是昨天 |
[16:42] | Not two days ago — last night. | 不,我昨晚在工作 |
[16:44] | No, I was at work last night. | 不,我昨晚在工作 |
[16:46] | All night. You can check it out. | 我本来想去的 |
[16:47] | I intend to. | 我本来想去的 |
[16:49] | What was Mr. Carpenter into? | 那卡本特过去干什么? |
[16:52] | I don’t know. | 一个诡计–说是十分安全的 |
[16:53] | Some scam — said it was foolproof. | 为此准备了大约一年了 |
[16:54] | Been working it about a year. | 瞧,他没告诉我细节 |
[16:56] | Look, he didn’t get into the details… | 因为他生我的气了,并把我踢了出去 |
[16:58] | ’cause he got pissed off at me and he kicked me out. | 那是两天前 |
[17:00] | That was two days ago. | 两天前 |
[17:01] | Two days ago … | 但是你的诡计 |
[17:01] | but your scam wasn’t foolproof, was it, Danny? | 不够安全,不是吗,丹尼? |
[17:04] | You’re on parole. | 只是在和卡本特会面时 |
[17:04] | Just by meeting with Mr. Carpenter, | 只是在和卡本特会面时 |
[17:07] | you violated a condition, didn’t you? | 你违反了一条规则,不是吗? |
[17:10] | Detective Bernstein, he’s all yours. | 芬威克探员,他是你的了 |
[17:56] | How much of this stuff did this guy rip off? | 这位兄弟撕裂多少这种东西? |
[17:59] | Judging by the size of this house, | 我说是大部分,你说呢? |
[18:01] | I would have to say most of it, wouldn’t you? | 我说是大部分,你说呢? 把它们装起来吧 |
[18:04] | Let’s bag that. | 艾琳爱伦纳德 |
[18:05] | “Erin love Leonard.” | 艾琳爱伦纳德 |
[18:07] | Hey, can you add this to the list? | 谢谢 |
[18:09] | Sure. Thank you. | 你得到什么消息了? |
[18:10] | What’d you get? | 我把丹尼的蓝色头发 样本 |
[18:11] | I compared Danny Blue’s hair sample … | 我把丹尼的蓝色头发 样本 |
[18:13] | to the hairs I found on the victim’s bed. No match. | 与我在受害者床上发 现的做了对比 它们不一样 |
[18:17] | So, maybe he was telling the truth. | 也许他说了真话 |
[18:18] | Oh, and I also compared the swabs… | 我也对比了 |
[18:21] | Alexx took from the victim’s head wound and rectum. | 阿雷斯带来的受害者头部伤口药签 还有直肠的 |
[18:24] | They both had traces of rust. | 他们都有铁?蛌熔疙? |
[18:27] | Likely from a corroded iron pipe. | 像是来自生?蛌疡K管 |
[18:29] | Okay, excellent. You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[18:32] | Let’s bag this, too. | 我知道了 |
[18:33] | You got it. | 嘿 |
[18:35] | Hey. | 这是鉆石手镯吗? |
[18:37] | This diamond bracelet? | 是 |
[18:39] | Worth about thirty grand. | 价值30元 |
[18:41] | Reported stolen by a Judy Johnson three weeks ago. | 三周前报道被朱蒂.杰克逊偷走了 |
[18:45] | She also reported a 268. | 她也上报了一次268 268是什么? |
[18:48] | A 268? | 所以他不是一个普通的男孩 他也是一个强奸犯 |
[18:50] | So he’s not just a b-and-e guy. | 所以他不是一个普通的男孩 他也是一个强奸犯 |
[18:51] | He’s a rapist, too. | 情况好转了 |
[18:52] | Gets better. | 如果说 |
[18:53] | It gets better than a rapist being raped? How? | 强奸犯被强奸就好了?你说呢? |
[18:56] | He wrapped electrical tape around her hands, | 都用绝缘带绑住了 |
[18:58] | ankles and mouth before he sodomized her. | 在他强奸她前 |
[19:00] | He also gagged her. | 于是有人对他用私刑,是吗? |
[19:01] | So someone used his own M.O. on him, didn’t they? | 于是有人对他用私刑,是吗? |
[19:05] | Yeah. Makes for poetic justice. | 是的,为了伸张正义 |
[19:06] | It also makes miss Judy Johnson a suspect. | 这也使得朱蒂.杰克逊成为了嫌疑人 |
[19:10] | Except she committed suicide one week after he raped her. | 除了她在被他强奸后一周后自杀 |
[19:14] | Did she have a distraught boyfriend… | 她有没有变态的男朋友或者是丈夫 |
[19:16] | or husband hanging around? | 她结婚了 |
[19:17] | She was married. | 她结婚了? |
[19:18] | She was married? | 我们快点找出她的丈夫来 |
[19:20] | Well, let’s find the husband then. | 是一个方法,里布 |
[19:22] | Way to go, Riboul. | 米歇尔.卡特呆在一个浅的墓地里 |
[19:23] | Michelle Carter in a shallow grave. | 你能相信她被埋在了 |
[19:26] | Can you believe she was buried under all those bodies? | 其他尸体的下面? |
[19:28] | I believe it now. | 现在我相信了 她满脸都是伤痕吗? |
[19:35] | Are those scratches all over her face? | 不是 |
[19:37] | No. Postmortem rodent bites. | 死后留下的啮齿动物咬伤 |
[19:42] | She might have also been beaten. | 她也许被打过 |
[19:47] | I’ve got something in her hair. | 我在他头发 里找打了些东西 |
[20:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:06] | What’s all over her skin? | 她皮肤上的是什么? |
[20:07] | Tell you in a sec. | 等会告诉你 |
[20:12] | Looks like paint. | 像是涂料 |
[20:14] | It looks like fluorescent paint. | 看起来像是萤光涂料 |
[20:15] | Like the kind of paint they were using at Club Canvas. | 就像是在帆布俱乐部里 他们用的涂料 |
[20:18] | If Michelle worked in the paint, | 如果米歇尔有份参与了那工作 |
[20:20] | she was a dancer at the club. | 她在俱乐部里跳舞 |
[20:23] | The owners were lying. | 业主撒了谎 |
[20:28] | We know your wife killed herself one week after… | 我们知道你的妻子是自杀的 |
[20:31] | she was raped, Mr. Johnson. We’re sorry for your loss. | 在她被约翰逊强奸了之后 |
[20:37] | Did you find the guy that did it? | 我们深感歉意 你们找到凶手了吗? |
[20:38] | We think so. | 好 |
[20:40] | Good. Charge him with murder. | 告他谋杀 |
[20:45] | Better yet, just give me five minutes alone with him. | 如果给我和他独处五分钟会更好 |
[20:46] | Well, it would appear that someone’s beaten you to the punch, Mr. Johnson. | 那时看起来就像 有人把你打到 |
[20:49] | Saturday night– where were you? | 周六你在哪 |
[20:52] | Out with some friends. Why? | 与朋友外出了?什么原因? |
[20:53] | Because someone got revenge on your wife’s rapist. | 因为有人为你妻子被强奸报了仇 |
[20:56] | Someone who knew that he tied up his victims with tape, | 有人知道他把受害者 用胶带绑着,堵着他们的口 |
[20:59] | gagged them and sodomized them in their own home. | 并在他们家强奸了他们 |
[21:04] | You think it was me. | 你认为是我 |
[21:05] | Well, whoever it was… | 我认为它是一个 |
[21:06] | knew an awful lot about what happened to your wife. | 对你妻子的不幸很了解的人 |
[21:09] | If it was me, would you blame me? | 如果是我,你会责怪我吗? |
[21:12] | Are you saying it was you? | 你是说这是你干的? 不是 |
[21:15] | No. | 我以为你带我来这是为了 |
[21:18] | I thought you brought me in here… | |
[21:20] | to tell me something about Judy’s case. | 告诉我关于朱蒂的案子 |
[21:23] | But you’re actually… | 但是你却是来帮助 |
[21:25] | helping the bastard that raped my wife… | 强奸了我妻子的坏蛋 |
[21:27] | because someone hurt him, right? | 因为有人伤害了他,不是吗? 你是认真的? |
[21:30] | Are you serious? Are you really serious? | 你当真? |
[21:32] | The M.O.’S match exactly. | |
[21:34] | Of course I know how my wife was raped. | 我当然知道我的妻子 是如何被强奸的 |
[21:37] | Every detail. | 每一处细节 |
[21:40] | I also know how she died… | 因为是我发 现了她 |
[21:41] | because I’m the one that found her with the scissors… | 剪刀还在她的手臂上 |
[21:43] | still stuck in her arm. | 剪刀还在她的手臂上 |
[21:45] | Did you say scissors? | 你说的是剪刀? |
[21:47] | Yes. | 好的,我想去看一看那东西 |
[21:48] | Okay, I’m going to need to take a look at those. | 好的,我想去看一看那东西 |
[21:52] | You people are unbelievable. | 你们这些人真不可理喻 |
[21:55] | How can you care more about the rapist than his victim? | 你们怎么能关心凶手多过受害者? |
[22:06] | The semen samples… | 从朱蒂.杰克逊那得到的精液 |
[22:08] | taken from Judy Johnson are a dead DNA match… | 完全吻合 |
[22:12] | to Thomas Carpenter, which confirms that he raped her, right? | 那说明了他强奸了她,是吗? |
[22:15] | Yeah. Check this out. | 是的,来看这个 |
[22:17] | She wasn’t the only one. | 她不是唯一一个 |
[22:20] | There were three other victims. | 那还有其他三个受害者 |
[22:21] | Three others? Were they all robbed? | 她们都被强奸了吗? |
[22:24] | Yep. | 是的 |
[22:25] | Okay, well, Danny Blue… | 好的,丹尼说过 |
[22:28] | said that Carpenter was working on a foolproof scam … | 卡本特过去为了一件诡秘的事而努力 |
[22:30] | for the better part of a year, right? | 那是什么诡计? |
[22:32] | Yeah. So what’s the scam? | 我猜他靠偷东西生活 |
[22:33] | It’s my guess that he was making his living as a thief, | 我猜他靠偷东西生活 |
[22:37] | but getting his power from the rapes. | 但是靠强奸获得动力 |
[22:40] | Medical Examiner confirmed that none of the women… | 所有女性 |
[22:43] | had been raped vaginally — all sodomized. | 是被鸡奸的 |
[22:46] | And he tells them, if they go to the police, | 而且他告诉他们如果报警 |
[22:48] | that he’ll come back to get them. | 所以他的诡计 |
[22:49] | So his scam could be that he threatened his victims into silence. | 成功的吓倒了受害者,使她们住口 |
[22:53] | Maybe one of the victims turned the tables on him. | 也许他的一个受害者进行了反抗 |
[22:56] | That’s possible, isn’t it? | 有可能,不是吗? |
[22:58] | Question becomes who? | 那三个受害者在填完了警方的报告后 |
[22:59] | Well, the three other victims left Miami after… | 那三个受害者在填完了警方的报告后 |
[23:02] | they filed police reports. | 但是朱蒂.杰库逊 呆在后面做了什么? |
[23:03] | But Judy Johnson stayed behind and did what? | 但是朱蒂.杰库逊 呆在后面做了什么? |
[23:05] | She stayed behind and killed herself. | 她呆在后面后来自杀了 |
[23:08] | Her husband’s alibi check out? | 她丈夫的证词可信吗? |
[23:09] | Not conclusively. | 还在证实 |
[23:10] | We can nail a grieving husband for killing his wife’s rapist. | 我们可以钉死悲痛的丈夫 杀死了强奸老婆的犯人 |
[23:15] | That’s good. | 好建议 |
[23:17] | I mean, I think the guy deserves a medal, don’t you? | 我认为这个人应该 |
[23:20] | Let’s go find out. | 赢的一面奖牌,你说呢? 我们去证实巴 |
[23:27] | Please be careful. | 小心点 |
[23:29] | Would you rather we take the whole thing back… | 你不介意我们把所有东西 |
[23:31] | to the lab for processing? That won’t be necessary. | 没有必要 |
[23:33] | Crime Scene Investigators Duquesne and Delko… | 犯罪现场见证员杜昆申和德里克 |
[23:36] | meet Vincent Graziano, legal counsel for the club. | 俱乐部的律师 |
[23:39] | Take note. We are cooperating with your investigation. | 请记笔记 我们对你们的调查很合作 |
[23:42] | It’s funny how warrants bring out the best in people. | 很难想象授权能给人们 带来什么好东西 |
[23:47] | List of members, | 成员名单 员工名单 |
[23:50] | list of employees. | 原来奔尼特是会员 |
[23:51] | So Benito Ramon was a member, after all. | 原来奔尼特是会员 |
[23:54] | Says here that Michelle Carter is an employee. | 米歇尔卡特是员工 |
[23:57] | She worked as a painter? | 她是画画的? |
[24:06] | And if Michelle was an employee, then that would make Jarod a liar. | 如果米歇尔是员工的话 那么加罗德就是骗子 |
[24:11] | You’ve got nothing to hide. | 当米歇尔第一次失踪时 |
[24:13] | When Michelle was first missing, | 警察来过这问问题 |
[24:14] | the police came here asking questions. | 警察来过这问问题 |
[24:16] | When you showed up, I figured that can’t be good. | 当你出现时,我就觉得不对劲 |
[24:18] | So you decided to make things worse by… | 于是你决定把事情弄得更遭 |
[24:21] | hindering our investigation? | 阻碍我们的调查 |
[24:22] | I admit I lied about Michelle, | 关于米歇尔的 |
[24:24] | but I was telling the truth about Benito Ramon. | 但是奔尼特雷曼的事是真的 |
[24:28] | I give my word. I’ve never seen him before. | 我说过,我从未见过他 |
[24:31] | We know how much that means. We’ll be in touch. | 我们会保持联系的 |
[24:39] | How’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[24:42] | Striations on Judy Johnson’s scissors… | 在朱蒂杰克逊剪刀上 |
[24:44] | don’t match the striations on Carpenter’s tape. | 与卡彭特的磁带上的条痕不符 |
[24:47] | Try these. Took me longer to process this pair. | 我多花了点时间来检测这对 |
[24:50] | So the only DNA I found on the blades was Judy Johnson’s. | 我发 现刀片上的DNA 是朱蒂约翰逊的 |
[24:55] | Nice job, Laura. | 干得好,劳拉 |
[24:58] | She used these to slit her wrists? | 她用这些画破了她的手臂? |
[25:01] | Let’s see if the husband used them to avenge her. | 让我们看看 是不是丈夫用他们来报复 接近吗? |
[25:17] | Close? | 不够 |
[25:18] | Not close enough. | 不够 |
[25:20] | Okay, means the husband didn’t do it. | 好吧,那意味着丈夫没有做? |
[25:23] | Not with those scissors, anyway. | 至少不是用剪刀 |
[25:24] | We’ll have to go back to the murder weapon. | 我们要回到杀人凶器上 |
[25:26] | Which was? | 塑料带 |
[25:28] | Fabric. | |
[25:33] | Cause of death was strangulation. | 死因是勒死 |
[25:36] | No surprise here. | 米歇尔头发 上的颜料与 |
[25:37] | The paint in Michelle’s hair… | 米歇尔头发 上的颜料与 |
[25:38] | matches the paint chips we took from Club Canvas. | 我们从帆布俱所筹码上的吻合 |
[25:41] | Is that a UV photo? | 不,我是在解剖前拍的 |
[25:42] | No. I took this post-autopsy. | 不,我是在解剖前拍的 |
[25:45] | To get the UV photo, | 为了取得紫外线相片, |
[25:46] | all I did was add an ultraviolet filter and flood her face with light. | 我加了一盏紫外线灯 照着她的脸 |
[25:50] | UV light penetrates the skin… | 紫外线灯穿透了皮肤,找到了 |
[25:51] | and picks up bruises and marks too deep to be seen under normal light. | 平时难以看到的烧伤和深色标记 |
[25:55] | Any bruising that’s already visible won’t show up on a UV photo. | 可以看见的伤痕 在紫外线灯下不会被看到 |
[25:58] | Like that mark on her cheek? What is that? | 那是什么? |
[26:04] | Looks like a horseshoe. | 看起来像一个马蹄铁 |
[26:06] | Or the letter “C.” | 或是字母c |
[26:08] | As in Club Canvas. | 和帕克与米歇尔戴的戒指一样 |
[26:09] | As in the rings Jarod Parker and Michael Guerra both wear. | 和帕克与米歇尔戴的戒指一样 |
[26:13] | I’ll have Riboul bring them in. | 我会叫里勃明天把他们带来 |
[26:25] | Nice tie. | 好漂亮的领带 |
[26:27] | You’re desperate, aren’t you? | 你绝望了,不是吗? |
[26:29] | Well, you are the king of fibers. | 唉,你就是纤维之王 |
[26:31] | And you are lucky. | 你是幸运的 |
[26:33] | These fibers are man-made. | 这些纤维是人造的 |
[26:37] | Animal, vegetable or mineral fibers… | 动物,蔬菜或者是矿物质 |
[26:39] | would be impossible to trace. | 都有可能追踪 |
[26:40] | Man-made fibers… | 人造纤维是用机器制造的 |
[26:42] | are produced on machines that leave distinct markings. | 那会留下截然不同的印记 |
[26:45] | And these cross-sectional shapes are unique to that machine. | 是那部机器独有的 |
[26:48] | Both fabrics are made by the same company and, | 这些纤维都是同一个 工厂制造的 |
[26:50] | since manufacturers don’t duplicate each other’s dyes … | 由于每一个制造工厂的 颜料也会不同 |
[26:52] | We identify the dyes, | 我们可以追溯到设计室 |
[26:54] | trace it back to a design house might lead us to a suspect. | 也许会发 现疑犯 |
[26:56] | I’ve already done all the above. | 我们已经做完了上述工作 |
[26:58] | The dye is made by a company called RGJ textiles. | 那些燃料是一家叫RGJ的 纺织品公司生产的 |
[27:02] | Now, according to their web site, that fabric is available through… | 现在,根据他们网站 那种纤维有得卖 |
[27:04] | ten different design houses here in Miami. | 通过在迈阿密的十家设计室 |
[27:08] | Did it say which ones? | 他有说是哪家么? |
[27:09] | No, but I found out for you. | 没有,但是我帮你找到了 |
[27:12] | See, a lesser tech would have left it at that. | 看到了吗, 低科技留下的那样的标记 |
[27:14] | I, however, am nothing if not thorough. | 我如果不够彻底,也一文不值 |
[27:18] | And yet, your handwriting is terrible. | 还有,你的笔记太糟糕了 |
[27:22] | What does it say? | 墨菲家庭装饰 |
[27:22] | Murphy home decor. | 拥有者是伦纳德和墨菲 |
[27:24] | Owners are Leonard and Erin Murphy. | 拥有者是伦纳德和墨菲 |
[27:27] | Leonard and Erin. | 伦纳德和墨菲 |
[27:32] | Thomas Carpenter had expensive taste. | 托马斯有着深刻的体验 |
[27:35] | But what he can’t do is fence an item with someone’s name engraved on it. | 但是它不能做的就是 保护一件物品 上面有一个人的名字 刻在上面 |
[27:38] | “Happy Anniversary Erin love Leonard.” | 周年纪念快乐爱玲爱伦纳德 |
[27:42] | Got to have some sentimental value to these people. | 这些人一定有过 伤感的事发 生 |
[27:46] | She never reported it stolen. | 她从未报失这个 |
[27:48] | Maybe she had a good reason not to. | 也许她有一个好理由不去报失 |
[27:57] | My clients have a club to run. | 这真是太麻烦了 |
[27:59] | This is bordering on harassment. | 这真是太麻烦了 |
[28:00] | I can assure you it’s perfectly legal. | 我能保证它绝对合法 |
[28:02] | Just the same, I advise them not to answer any of your questions. | 不要回答你的任何问题 |
[28:05] | That’s fine. I can get the answers myself. | 我能自己找到答案 |
[28:07] | All I need are their rings. | 我想要的就是他们的指环 |
[28:09] | Why? | 你知道这些东西 值多少钱吗? |
[28:10] | You know how much these things cost? | 是应为密歇尔吗? |
[28:11] | This is because of Michelle? | 麦克 |
[28:12] | Michael. | 米歇尔怎么了? |
[28:13] | What about Michelle? | 米歇尔怎么了? |
[28:15] | You opened the door. If you don’t close it, we will. | 如果你不关上门,我们会 |
[28:21] | I discovered Michelle. | 我发 现米歇尔 |
[28:23] | The deal was, she would work exclusively for us. | 协议是她只为我们工作 |
[28:25] | But she decided to branch out? | 但是他决定向外发 展 |
[28:27] | She wanted to be a promoter. | 她想成为一个推销员 |
[28:30] | You know, she had the looks. | 说得好,走得好 |
[28:31] | Talked the talk, walked the walk. | 说得好,走得好 |
[28:33] | Stepped on a lot of toes in the process. | 做事有条理 |
[28:35] | She started hosting events at a place called the Thorny Rose. | 她开始在一个叫 多刺的玫瑰的地方办公 |
[28:43] | Why don’t you talk to them? | 我会的 |
[28:44] | I will … | 我会的 |
[28:45] | right after your clients give me their rings. | 在你的委托人 把他们的戒指给了我之后 |
[29:01] | These rings are clean. | 不可能 |
[29:02] | No way. There’s no blood, no epithelials? | 那儿没有血液,没有皮上组织? |
[29:05] | No cremation ash, no nothing. | 没有火葬灰,什么也没有 |
[29:07] | Maybe they cleaned them. | 也许他们用了清洁剂–漂白粉,也许 |
[29:08] | Maybe they used some cleaning fluid– bleach, maybe. | 也许他们用了清洁剂–漂白粉,也许 |
[29:10] | Could prove that they tried to destroy evidence. | 可以搞他们企图毁坏证据 |
[29:13] | Well, Jarod and Michael are clean. | 好了,加罗德和麦克是无辜的 我表示怀疑 |
[29:17] | I doubt that. | 下午好, 墨菲霍姆装饰公司 我能帮助你吗? |
[29:40] | Horatio, take a look at this. | 霍拉多,快来看这个 |
[29:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:50] | You guys want to be on our mailing list? | 伦纳德墨菲 |
[29:52] | Leonard Murphy? | 是的 |
[29:53] | Um, yeah. | 我们想和你的太太谈一下 |
[29:54] | We’d like to talk to your wife Erin. Can we speak to her? | 我们想和你的太太谈一下 我们能和她说话吗? |
[29:57] | Sure. Follow me. | 当然可以 跟我来 |
[29:59] | You know what? Let’s get the mailing list back to the lab, all right? | 让我们把邮件清单 带回实验室,好吗? |
[30:22] | Erin? Yeah? | 爱琳.墨菲 |
[30:23] | Erin Murphy? | 好的,我能帮助你吗? |
[30:24] | Yes. Can I help you? | 我们想和你谈一会 |
[30:26] | I’d like to talk to you for a minute. | 我们想和你谈一会 |
[30:28] | Okay. What about? | 好的,关于什么的? |
[30:30] | Well, as it turns out, it’s about one of your customers. | 是关于你的一个顾客 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 为什么你我不去楼下谈? |
[30:34] | Why don’t you and I go talk downstairs? | 为什么你我不去楼下谈? |
[30:37] | You going to be all right, hon? | 是的 |
[30:38] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:40] | This’ll only take a minute, okay? | 这只要一分钟,好吗? |
[30:45] | His name is Thomas Carpenter. | 她的名字是托马斯.卡本特 |
[30:50] | Does he seem familiar to you? | 你觉得她不眼熟吗? |
[30:52] | No. My husband works out front more. | 不,我丈夫更多的是出去工作 |
[30:55] | I do the buying, designing. What happened to him? | 他出什么事了 |
[30:57] | Well, he was murdered. | 他被谋杀了 我们相信 |
[31:00] | And we believe he was murdered to avenge a rape. | 他是由于报复被强奸被谋杀的 |
[31:05] | I’m sorry I can’t help. | 对不起,我不能帮助你 然而,事实上,我是可以的 |
[31:08] | Well, actually, you can. | 所有我见到的的剪刀 |
[31:09] | I’m going to need all of the scissors that I see present… | 所有我见到的的剪刀 以及你们的头发 样本 |
[31:13] | and a sample of your hair. | 我的头发 样本吗? |
[31:14] | A sample of my hair? | 嗯 |
[31:18] | We’re going back to Club Canvas? | 里勃找到了 |
[31:20] | Riboul tracked down the jeweler that made Jarod and Michael’s rings. | 加罗德和密歇尔的戒指 |
[31:22] | Okay, but you said they were clean. | 好的,但是你说他们是干净的 |
[31:24] | Well, they are, but they weren’t the only ones made. | 是,他们是 |
[31:25] | There were three rings made for Club Canvas. | 但是那不是唯一一对 |
[31:27] | So, there’s a silent partner? | 他们一共做了三个戒指 |
[31:29] | Not so silent anymore. | 那么, 有一位沉默的合伙人 不再变得沉默了 |
[31:33] | You think I was raped? Is this a joke? | 你认为我被强奸了 这是笑话吗? |
[31:36] | I can assure you this is no joke. | 我能保证这决不是笑话 |
[31:38] | I think you’ve got some wrong information. | 我觉得我们得到了 一些错误咨询 |
[31:40] | If I was raped, trust me, the police would know about it. | 警察会知道一切的 |
[31:43] | Why didn’t you report your home being burglarized? | 为什么你没有报警你的东西被偷盗 |
[31:45] | Because it wasn’t. | 因为没有这回事 |
[31:47] | Obviously, you’ve got me mixed up with someone else. | 显然,你们把我和其他人混淆了 |
[31:51] | Do you, um, own one of these? | 你是不是拥有其中一个? |
[31:56] | I did. | 是的 |
[31:58] | There must be thousands of those vases. | 那儿一定有上千条血管 |
[32:01] | The problem is, is that this one is inscribed to…. | 问题是使这条吗? 是写着“爱玲爱伦纳德”吗? |
[32:04] | “Erin love Leonard.” | 但是我们的摔成了 |
[32:08] | But ours shattered into a million pieces. | 上百万个片断 |
[32:11] | It … it fell off a shelf when my husband was moving furniture. | 当我丈夫在搬东西时 |
[32:15] | He called me while I was overseas buying fabric to tell me. | 他打电话给我当时 我是在海外买材料 告诉我 |
[32:18] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候发 生的? |
[32:20] | A month ago, a couple of months, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:23] | Would you please tell me what’s going on? | 你能告恕我有什么事 发 生了吗? |
[32:25] | I will, but first you tell me what happened to your arm. | 我会的,但是在之前 你要告诉我你的手臂怎么了 我的猫体跳进了我的怀抱 |
[32:29] | My cat jumped on me. | 我刚从外面回来,她十分激动 |
[32:30] | She gets excited when I come home from my trips. | |
[32:33] | Your trips? Your fabric-buying trips? | 你的纺织品购买行程 |
[32:34] | Yes. I’ve been in India for two weeks. | 是的,我去了印度两周 我昨晚才刚回来 |
[32:36] | I just got back last night. | (音乐声) (音乐继续) |
[33:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么? |
[33:02] | I don’t have a canvas club “C” ring. | 我没有帆布会所的“C”字戒指 |
[33:05] | That strip of white, | 一边是鱼肚白 |
[33:06] | fish-belly skin on an otherwise tan hand proves, until recently, | 一边是鱼肚白 另一边才晒黑 |
[33:10] | you were wearing a ring on that finger. | 你那只手戴了一个戒指 |
[33:12] | Yeah, you must have never heard about that guy in L.A. | 你在洛杉矶市一定 |
[33:13] | with the Bruno Magli’s? | 没有听说过那个男孩 |
[33:19] | The police are at your house right now looking for your ring. | 寻找你的戒指 |
[33:22] | Fantastic. Let me know when they’re finished. | 他们干完了叫我一声 |
[33:24] | Until then, I think I’ll have a drink. | 到那时,我想我会去喝一杯 我不这样认为 |
[33:27] | I don’t think so. | 你与我们一起走 |
[33:29] | You’re coming with us. | 你与我们一起走 |
[33:40] | Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and a suspect’s worst enemy. | 鉆石是女生们最好的朋友 以及嫌疑犯最大的敌人 |
[33:43] | The setting was a perfect reservoir for Michelle’s blood. | 周围环境是一个不错的水塘 因为我冲慢了 |
[33:47] | Try it on. | 试一试 |
[33:58] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 他适合 |
[33:59] | It fits. Quite a coincidence. | 非常一致 |
[34:01] | I’ve got another one for you. | 我又发 现了一个给你 |
[34:03] | It turns out you’re more than just legal counsel for the club. | 我发 现, 你不仅仅是会所的法律顾问 |
[34:06] | You’re the majority owner. | 你也是股东之一 |
[34:08] | As a matter of fact, | 事实是麦克和加罗德也合并了 |
[34:09] | Michael and Jarod combined own less than one percent. | 拥有少于1百分点 |
[34:12] | I needed someone with personality to attract customers. | 来喜迎顾客 |
[34:15] | I wanted my business to be successful. | 我想事业有成 |
[34:16] | Unlike the other two clubs you had that failed miserably. | 不像其他的两个会所 那么悲惨结局 |
[34:19] | You filed for bankruptcy after both “Moist” and “Belly Button” were closed. | 关门时错过了破产 |
[34:22] | Proves I’m a bad businessman, not a murderer. | 证明我是一个不成功的 商人而不是杀人犯 |
[34:25] | It proves you have a vested interest in making Club Canvas… | 它也说明了你有特权 |
[34:27] | the hottest club on the beach, | 通过消除 |
[34:28] | which you did, by eliminating the competition. | 通过消除 |
[34:30] | Competition like Michelle. | 与米歇尔的竟争 |
[34:32] | Michelle used Club Canvas to create a name… | 来取一个 |
[34:35] | and she used her name to lure your VIPs to events at other clubs… | 你的贵宾 |
[34:38] | her events. | |
[34:51] | Michelle was a threat, so you decided to get rid of her. | 所以你决定要收拾她 嗨,米歇尔 |
[34:55] | Hey, Michelle! | 你以为我会让你偷走我的顾客吗? |
[34:57] | You think I’m gonna let you steal my customers? | 我欠你的 |
[34:59] | I own you, bitch! | (咕哝声) |
[35:06] | And, after you killed her, | 你清楚的知道如何处理掉的尸体 |
[35:07] | you knew exactly how to get rid of her body… | 你清楚的知道如何处理掉的尸体 |
[35:10] | and you gave Benito Ramon a VIP membership … | 然后你给了本尼特一张成员卡 |
[35:12] | in exchange for his services. | 来换取他的服务 |
[35:15] | Burn her, Benito. Burn her stuff, too. | 烧了他,本尼特 把他的成员就在隔壁 |
[35:19] | You thought everything connecting you to her murder had been disposed… | 都被留下了 |
[35:22] | of until you went back to pay Ramon. | 直到你回去付钱给雷蒙 |
[35:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[35:28] | I owe you, remember? | 我欠你的,不记得了吗? |
[35:31] | But when you got there, | 你看见了一些你不想看到的东西 |
[35:33] | you saw a few things you didn’t expect. | 你看见了一些你不想看到的东西 |
[35:34] | Why didn’t you burn her purse? | 为什么你没有把他的钱包烧了? |
[35:36] | The chamber was broken. | 会所出问题了 |
[35:42] | Michelle’s body hadn’t been cremated… | 米歇尔的尸体不能火化 |
[35:46] | … so you killed Benito Ramon. | 所以你杀了本尼特雷蒙 |
[35:49] | The chamber’s broken. Don’t worry! I’ll cremate her! | 不用担心,我会火葬她的 |
[36:04] | Because you knew that a buried body… | 因为你知道烧焦的尸体 依然含有DNA |
[36:06] | still contained DNA, but one cremated to ash doesn’t. | 但是火化成灰 就什么都没有了 |
[36:10] | No DNA … no proof Michelle’s dead. | 没有DNA就没有米歇尔的死 |
[36:18] | That’s a good story. I enjoyed that. | 我喜欢 |
[36:21] | But you forgot one thing … | 你忘了一件事吧 |
[36:24] | I’m a lawyer, a damn good one. | 我是律师,非常好的那种 |
[36:26] | Oh, you know what? You’re right. | 我忘里一件事 |
[36:27] | I did forget one thing: | 我忘里一件事 |
[36:29] | Michelle’s blood wasn’t the only one we found on the ring. | 米歇尔的的血液不是当时 在戒指上发 现的唯一的血液 |
[36:31] | Benito Ramon’s was there, as well. | 本尼特的也在哪 |
[36:34] | And cremated ash, | 以及火葬场的灰, 所有这些发 生的机会是 |
[36:35] | and the chances of that happening to anyone but the murderer are… | 除了凶手外 是百万分之一 |
[36:38] | about a million to one. | 你也许是一个律师, 但我是鉴证科的 |
[36:40] | You may be a lawyer, | 你也许是一个律师, 但我是鉴证科的 |
[36:42] | but I’m a CSI. | 非常好的一个 |
[36:44] | A damn good one. | 非常好的一个 |
[37:03] | You rang? | 俄林墨菲还在吗? |
[37:04] | Erin Murphy still here? | 一直都在,很自觉 |
[37:06] | Voluntarily, for the time being. How we doing? | 一直都在,很自觉 |
[37:09] | I’m finished. Take a look at that. | 看一看那个 |
[37:14] | Okay … | 好的 |
[37:18] | These are the scissors that cut the tape we found on Thomas. | 这就是我们在托马斯身上 发 现的翦断磁带的剪刀 |
[37:26] | All right. You don’t look too happy. | 你看起来不开心 |
[37:28] | Well, it turns out that Erin Murphy… | 看来,墨菲当时在飞机上 |
[37:31] | was on a plane at the time of the murder. | 当谋杀发 生时 |
[37:34] | So that leaves the husband. | 于是离开了丈夫 |
[37:35] | She claims that she’s never been raped. | 她强调自己从未被强奸过 |
[37:38] | Well, maybe she’s still afraid. | 也许她仍然在害怕 |
[37:43] | And maybe we’re talking to the wrong victim. | 也许我们找错了对象谈话 我不知道 |
[37:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 伦纳德, 我现在可以得到法院的命令 |
[37:48] | Leonard, I can get a court order in here for a doctor’s examination, | 伦纳德, 我现在可以得到法院的命令 要你接受检查, 如果你想要 |
[37:52] | if that’s what you want. | 你错了 |
[37:53] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:56] | I can place you in Thomas Carpenter’s bed. | 我能把你放在卡本特的床上 |
[37:59] | It never happened. | 伦纳德 |
[38:00] | Leonard … | 我说那从未发 生过 |
[38:01] | I said it never happened. | 我说那从未发 生过 |
[38:05] | Leonard … | 伦纳德 |
[38:07] | you were raped and you couldn’t live with it. | 你被强奸了,而你没脸活下去 |
[38:14] | I thought, uh … | 我能忘记 |
[38:16] | I was just trying to get by. | |
[38:18] | Not deal with it. | 不再记起 |
[38:22] | I was so messed up. | 我陷入了困境 |
[38:25] | And then he just walked into my store one day. | 于是有一天他走进我的小店 对不起 |
[38:31] | Excuse me a second. | 去买塑料了 |
[38:33] | Shopping for fabric. | 所以你认识他,但他不认识你 |
[38:35] | So you recognized him, but he didn’t recognize you. | 所以你认识他,但他不认识你 |
[38:40] | I wanted to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[38:43] | So you got his address … | 于是你得到了他的地址 |
[38:45] | Why don’t you write down your name and address for our mailing list. | 为什么你不记下 你的名字和地址 为了我们的邮寄单 |
[38:51] | And you decided to even the score. | 你决定要他补偿他所做过的 你去了他那 |
[38:59] | You went to his place to do to him what he’d done to you. Right? | 把他对你做的还给了他 对吗? |
[39:06] | What are you doing here? | 我只是想拿一些纤维样品 |
[39:07] | I just thought I’d bring some fabric samples by for you to look at. | 我只是想拿一些纤维样品 给你看 |
[39:27] | So that’s how it happened. | 那就是如何发 生的 |
[39:32] | An eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼 |
[39:33] | I didn’t start this. | 不…不,不是你发 起的 但是由你结束 |
[39:34] | No … no, you didn’t start it, | 不…不,不是你发 |
[39:37] | but you finished it. | 起的 但是由你结束 |
[39:39] | I wanted justice. | 我要得到公正 |
[39:42] | Leonard, justice is not for you to dispense. | 伦纳德,正义是不能 被你随便支配的 |
[39:47] | And now you’re going to pay for it. | 那现在你就要为此付出 |
[40:29] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] |