时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Yeah, baby, that is hot! | 宝贝棒极了 |
[00:27] | Oh, yeah! | 当然 |
[00:31] | All right, I got a little game for you, baby. | 我为你准备了点游戏 宝贝 (沙哑的咳嗽声) |
[00:49] | How’d you like that? | 你喜欢吗 (鸟鸣声) |
[01:13] | We got a looker. Twenty-two years old. | 我们有个检查员 22岁 |
[01:16] | Name’s Noel Peach. He’s a college student. | 名字叫尼奥皮曲 他是个大学生 |
[01:19] | Do we know why he was up here last night? | 知道他为什么昨晚 一直在这里吗 |
[01:21] | Well, you know, some sort of private party. | 你知道的有些私人派对 |
[01:22] | Not private anymore, is it? Any sign of what killed him? | 不再私人了吧不是吗 有证据表明他的死因吗 |
[01:26] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 你希望你能告诉我 好的 我想我们不能擅自告诉你 |
[01:30] | Well … | 是吗 我们没再被愚弄了吧 |
[01:33] | I guess we can’t rule out exposure. | 不要再给愚弄? 不 |
[02:22] | According to his liver temp he died sometime between five and seven this morning. | 根据他肝脏的温度 死亡时间在临晨5点到7点之间 |
[02:27] | No sign of trauma or obvious injury. | 没有骨折或明显受伤迹象 |
[02:34] | Look at this white substance around his mouth. | 看他嘴边的白沫 毒品 |
[02:38] | Drugs? | 他可真是第一个 |
[02:39] | Wouldn’t be the first OD at a Coconut Grove Party, would it? | 可可因派对的遇害者 |
[02:41] | Substance on his genitals. Could be semen. | 他生殖器上的白色物质 有可能是精液 |
[02:47] | Also found this — condom wrapper. | 还找到这个 |
[02:51] | At least he was careful. | 避恰套的包装纸 起码他还挺小心 |
[02:52] | And busy. | 而且很忙碌 |
[02:59] | I have a… | 我有一堆 |
[03:00] | number of different hair samples here. I’m thinking female. | 不同的毛发样本 |
[03:05] | I’ve got something. | 我想是女性 我发现了些东西 |
[03:08] | Culex quinquefasciatus. | 蚊子叮咬过的痕迹 |
[03:11] | Mosquitoes. | 蚊子 |
[03:12] | Mosquitoes are attracted to circulating blood and carbon monoxide from breathing, | 蚊子喜欢流通的血液 和呼出来的一氧化炭 |
[03:17] | which means our friend here was alive when he got bit, doesn’t it? | 这表明他在这的时候还活着 因为有蚊子咬他不是吗 |
[03:20] | Meaning we might find traces of any drugs that he took. | 也表明我们可以查出 他吸食了什么毒品 |
[03:23] | I’m bagging you guys. | 嗯 我总是对你们言听计从 |
[03:24] | Speed. | 斯皮德 我不知道 |
[03:26] | I don’t know what the latin name for this is. | 这个拉丁文是什么意思 |
[03:29] | No such luck. Roman women wore leather straps. | 没这种福气 |
[03:33] | Must have been some hell of a party. | 罗马德女人穿羽绒腰带 通常在参加派对的时候 |
[03:35] | Speaking of straps … | 说到腰带 |
[03:39] | Ligature marks. | 是绷带的标志 |
[03:41] | You think bondage? | 你是说束缚 似乎是对立的 |
[03:43] | Seems contradictory. I mean, what kind of stud likes to be tied up? | 我在想 哪有人喜欢被绑起来 |
[03:47] | Unless we’ve got it backwards, ladies and gentlemen, | 除非时光倒退 女士们先生们 |
[03:49] | and our friend Noel here wasn’t the predator … he was the prey. | 我们的朋友尼奥可不是 掠夺著 他可是被掠夺的 |
[03:57] | Tough way for a night to end, huh? | 一个难以结束的夜晚 我几乎没有高潮 这是我的第一次 |
[04:01] | I almost didn’t come. This was my first time. | 你的第一次 |
[04:05] | Your first time? For what? | 第一次什么 |
[04:09] | A cupcake party. | 第一次参加这种蛋糕派对 |
[04:11] | Cupcake party? | 蛋糕派对 你能解释一下吗 |
[04:14] | Care to explain that? | 就是… |
[04:16] | Cupcake it’s … | 很难描述出来 |
[04:19] | just a grab, basically an enviroment where woman are charged. | 就是一个女性做主的环境 |
[04:23] | get together and celebrate a sexuality. | 聚在一起庆祝庆祝 我们的性别 |
[04:26] | Would you say that that celebration includes male entertainment like… | 应该说那样的庆祝仪式 |
[04:29] | Noel Peach? | 也有一些男性表演者 比如尼奥皮曲 |
[04:30] | Yes, there were quite a few male dancers here. | 是的这里有很多男的舞者 |
[04:38] | Would you describe the entertainment, please? | 你能描述一下那个 男性娱乐节目吗 |
[04:40] | It was harmless, really. | 没有害处的真的 (女人声音) |
[04:49] | Harmless. A little harmless lap dance followed by some harmless sex. | 无害的 一场没害处的脱衣舞 伴随着一些无害的性爱 |
[04:54] | Cupcake isn’t about having sex. It’s about taking it back. | 蛋糕讲的不是做爱 |
[04:58] | Fair enough. | 而是讲把它夺回来 够公平 |
[05:09] | I do that, too. | 我也那样做 我总是捡起这些东西 |
[05:12] | I’m always picking up the things people leave behind. | 人们落下的 |
[05:16] | This is your home. It was your party. | 这是你家 这是你的派对 |
[05:20] | It is. | 是的 |
[05:22] | I must admit that I find cupcake to be an interesting concept, | 我必须承认我找到蛋糕了 |
[05:25] | but I don’t understand it. | 是一个很有趣的理念 但我不明白 |
[05:27] | You don’t have sex at the end of the evening. | 你在晚上不能和人做爱 |
[05:29] | So what do you do? | 那干什么 |
[05:31] | Don’t you think that there’s something … | 你不觉得有些事情 |
[05:34] | freeing about just stimulating your senses and leaving it at that? | 能够刺激你的眼球 把它留在那里吗 |
[05:39] | Sure, that’s possible. | 是的也许吧 |
[05:41] | But when people get stimulated, they get territorial. | 但当人被刺激的时候 他们占有欲很强 |
[05:44] | That’s human nature. And that can be dangerous. | 那是人性 而那会变得很危险 |
[05:47] | Your party have rules? | 你们的派对有规矩吗 |
[05:51] | That’s the great thing about cupcake. | 那是蛋糕最诱人的地方 没有规则 |
[05:54] | There are no rules. Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[05:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:02] | So, let me get this straight– everybody gets together for sex | 让我直截了当 所有人在一起都是为了性 |
[06:06] | and then nobody has it. | 但却没人可以 |
[06:08] | Everybody knows what goes on at an orgy. | 每个人都知道纵酒放荡 是怎么一回事 |
[06:11] | I mean, you can add all kinds of weird little party favors – | 我是说你可以添加进 各种小型派对的味道 |
[06:13] | … cupcakes, weird ingredients | 蛋糕奇特的配料 |
[06:15] | — an orgy’s an orgy. | 狂欢就是狂欢 |
[06:17] | But Noel Peach was the one that got screwed. | 但尼奥是被惹火的那个 |
[06:20] | We’re going to need you inside. | 我们需要你在里面 |
[06:23] | In more ways than one. | 不止一种方式 |
[06:29] | So, this is our first time. | 因此这是你的第一次 |
[06:32] | The two of us on a case. You know, you usually work with Speed. | 我们两个一起合作 你经常是和斯皮德一起工作 |
[06:36] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 没错 |
[06:37] | Well, he says you taught him a lot. | 他说你教会他很多东西 |
[06:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:39] | All right, the couple that called it in… | 好了进去那一对 |
[06:41] | are Lisa and Mark Tupper. Transplants from Boston. | 是丽莎和马克皋朋 从波士顿来的移民 |
[06:44] | They said they were taking a nap about seven miles out. | 他们说要午睡 大概在7英里以外 |
[06:47] | Anyway, an unidentified male climbed up their aft ladder, | 有个身份不明的男性 爬上船尾梯 |
[06:50] | then promptly dropped dead. | 然后摔死了 |
[06:51] | A guy comes out of the Atlantic, chooses their boat to die on? | 一个出海到大西洋 然后选一艘船死在上面? |
[06:54] | That’s their story. | 那是他们的故事 |
[06:58] | Well, single stab wound to the gut. | 内脏被刺穿 |
[07:02] | Pallor indicates he bled out. | 脸色苍白表明失血过多 |
[07:04] | So, uh, where’s the rest of the blood? | 其余的血在哪里 |
[07:24] | There was a lot more blood than what we’re seeing. | 血远远比我们看到的多 |
[07:29] | Let’s process this boat for any potential weapon. | 搜查这艘船 看有没有嫌疑武器 (打喷嚏) |
[07:57] | Got knives. You find something? | 道勒: 发现小刀 你有发现了 |
[08:01] | Yeah. I found traces of blood and hair here on the end of this flashlight. | 是的我找到血和毛发的痕迹 沿电筒的方向看过去 |
[08:06] | Good work. Let’s get it to DNA. | 干得好 拿去做DNA化验 |
[08:09] | Okay, right away. | 好的马上去 |
[08:10] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:13] | His heart simply stopped beating. | 他的心跳几近停止 |
[08:16] | Now how could that happen to a perfectly healthy young man? | 怎么会这样 |
[08:19] | Tox was negative for the garden variety drugs. | 对于一个身体非常健康的年轻人 特斯对毒品呈阴性反应 |
[08:21] | What about the white powder you found on his mouth? | 那在他嘴角发现的白色粉末呢 |
[08:24] | Six percent conchiline, 92% aragonite. | 6%的成分是康其末 92%的成分是文石 |
[08:26] | Good, old-fashioned, ground-up pearl dust. Harmless. | 不错是传统的珍症粉 |
[08:31] | Could he have had an allergic reaction to it? | 无毒的 那他有没可能产生过敏反应 |
[08:33] | No rashes, no edema, no airway congestion. | 没有皮疹没有水肿 也没有充血 只是找到了绷带 |
[08:36] | Just the ligature mark you found and a tiny oval impression on his chest. | 胸口有个很小的椭圆形印痕 |
[08:39] | Those certainly didn’t kill him. | 那些都不能致死 |
[08:41] | So where does that leave us now? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[08:43] | With an apparent death of natural causes. | 明显是正常死亡 |
[08:45] | I hate to say it, but we could be done here. | 我讨厌说这样的话 但我们会查清楚的 |
[08:50] | Alexx … does the DNA suggest that there’s semen present? | 阿雷斯 DNA检验有没表明那是精液 |
[08:53] | Yeah. Tails on the sperm indicate sex just before death. | 没错精子表明死者死前 |
[08:57] | And a vaginal contribution that eluded the condom. | 曾有过性行为 而且避恰套有进入阴道 |
[09:02] | But that’s not why you’re here. | 但那不是你在这里的原因 |
[09:04] | No, it’s not. | 的确不是 |
[09:05] | You think one of the women did it, don’t you? | 你认为是其中一个女人干的 对吗 |
[09:07] | I do. | 是的 |
[09:09] | No such thing as free love. | 没有自由恋爱这回事 |
[09:11] | Consenting adults have at it … | 成年人就是这样 但我可以向你保证 |
[09:14] | but I can guarantee you our friend Noel here didn’t consent to this, did he? | 我们的朋友尼奥 可不同意不是吗 |
[09:21] | Hey. | Hey. |
[09:22] | These are swabs taken from the knives on the cabin cruiser. | 嗨 这些是从小刀上提取下来的 从游艇上 |
[09:26] | No trace of blood. | 没有血迹 |
[09:27] | Detective Puig says that the rest of the Tuppers’ story was confirmed. | 皮格探员说 皋朋其余的故事得到证实 |
[09:31] | The marina owner saw just the two of them go out. | 船主只看到他们两个出去 |
[09:34] | So they could be telling the truth. | 那么他们说的也许是事实 |
[09:36] | They cleaned up the blood. Why hide that? | 他们把血迹清理掉了 为什么要那样做 |
[09:38] | Well, people hide things. Half the time without even thinking. | 人么就是喜欢藏东西 |
[09:41] | What’d you get off the flashlight? | 多半时间连想都不想 你的手电筒照到什么东西 |
[09:43] | Um … hair. Belonged to our dead swimmer. | 头发 是死者的 |
[09:47] | And the blood, we’re still testing. | 还有血我们还在化验 |
[09:49] | The hair is enough. Let’s bring the Tuppers in. | 头发就够了 把皋朋带进来 |
[09:53] | You know those things we took from your boat, Mark? | 你认识那些从你船上找到 东西吧? |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 马克 是的 |
[09:59] | You want to tell us about the flashlight? | 你想跟我们说说电筒的事吗 不是马克 |
[10:01] | It wasn’t Mark. He didn’t do anything. He was asleep. | 他什么都没干 他睡着了 |
[10:19] | I never meant to hurt him. | 我从未想过要伤害他 |
[10:33] | We could charge her with assault. | 我们可以控告她 |
[10:35] | Your call. | 你打电话吧 |
[10:36] | Did the wound to the head play a part in the victim’s death? | 头部的伤 跟受害者的死有关吗 |
[10:40] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[10:41] | So I processed the mosquitoes, but they were too dehydrated to extract any blood. | 我化验了蚊子 但它们已经脱水了 |
[10:45] | So I asked myself: | 提取不到任何血液 于是我自问一群死者 |
[10:48] | A bunch of dead, dried-out mosquitoes, what’s so strange about that? | 干掉的蚊子 有什么异常之处 |
[10:51] | People swat and kill them all the time, don’t they. | 人们经常拍死蚊子不是吗 |
[10:53] | But these were pristine. Not swatted, not smashed. | 但这些是自然死的 不是被拍死的 |
[11:00] | Pristine like the victim. Alive one moment … | 蔡勒: 蚊子喜欢死者 |
[11:03] | Dead the next. | 在他还活着的时候 然后又死掉 |
[11:04] | So, if Noel did die of natural causes, | 如果尼奥是自然死亡 |
[11:09] | what killed these mosquitoes? | 那蚊子是怎么死的 |
[11:11] | Exactly. And since mosquitoes drink blood … | 的确如此 当蚊子吸血的时候 |
[11:14] | Something in the blood must have killed them. | 血液中某些成分杀死了它们 |
[11:17] | You know what? Let’s have Alexx go over the body again. | 你知道吗 让阿雷斯再查看尸体 |
[11:20] | Looking for? | 要找什么 |
[11:21] | Looking for something lethal. | 找一些致命的物质 |
[11:28] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[11:30] | According to the physical evidence, | 证据表明 |
[11:32] | someone had sex with Noel Peach just before he died. | 尼奥临死前曾与人 发生性行为 |
[11:36] | So, we want to get a DNA reference swab from each of you, okay? | 我们要进行DNA的从提取 从你们每个人身上 |
[11:41] | Okay, if you guys could just form a line right here. | 好吗 可以的如果你们可以 在这里排成一排 |
[11:47] | That’s not necessary. | 没有必要 |
[11:51] | It was me. | 是我 |
[11:55] | I didn’t kill Noel. He was fine when I left him. | 我没有杀死尼奥 我走的时候他还好好的 |
[11:59] | About what, uh … time was that? | 大概是什么时候 |
[12:03] | Just before two. I went upstairs to lay down for a minute — | 2点前 我上楼躺了一下 |
[12:06] | before I knew it, it was morning. Please, you have to believe me. | 我知道的时候 |
[12:12] | One more question … | 已经是早上的 请相信我 |
[12:15] | what did you do with the condom you used? | 还有一个问题 |
[12:19] | I didn’t use one. | 你怎么处理那个避恰套 我没有用避恰套 |
[12:22] | Yes, ma’am. Yes, ma’am, well, I’m sorry for your loss. | 是 好的 对你的损失我觉得很抱歉 |
[12:28] | That’s correct. You have my number. If you have … | 没错 你有我的号码 如果你 如果你还有什么问题 |
[12:32] | if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me. Yes, ma’am. | 请务必打电话给我 好的 |
[12:37] | Next of kin? | 有血缘关系的吗 |
[12:39] | That was his mother. | 是他妈妈 |
[12:40] | And she said that she’d spoken to him three days ago. | 她说她三天前跟她讲过话 |
[12:43] | He told her that he had declared a college major. | 他告诉她他进了大学 |
[12:46] | Did she know what else he was into? | 她还知道其他东西吗 |
[12:47] | Well, only that he no longer needed help with his tuition. | 就是他可以独立负担学费了 |
[12:51] | I went back over Noel’s body. Found this. | 我又查看了尼奥的尸体 找到这个 |
[12:55] | An injection site. | 一个针孔 但他没有医疗记录 |
[12:58] | But there was nothing in his medical records. No diabetes, known allergies, nothing. | 没有碚尿病没有过敏 什么病都没有 |
[13:02] | Nothing that would require a daily injection. And it’s not track marks. | 他没有必要每天打针 而且那不是磁道标 |
[13:07] | No. If he was a druggy, it was his first time. | 不是如果他是个瘾君子 那是他第一次吸毒 |
[13:09] | So we’ve got dead mosquitoes that are telling us nothing … | 因此死蚊子说明不了问题 |
[13:12] | And the body telling us everything. One of the hardest crimes to solve. | 而尸体却说明了一切问题 最棘手的案件之一 |
[13:16] | Poison. | 毒药 |
[13:25] | The three most common poisons are … ? | 最常见的三种毒品是 |
[13:28] | Strychnine, but that’s obvious. | 士的宁 不过这种很明显 |
[13:30] | Leaves the body horribly contorted with that gruesome grin. | 尸体会变得很难看 面目可憎 |
[13:34] | Arsenic– causes hair loss, makes the skin jaundiced. | 砒霜会导致头发脱落 |
[13:37] | And cyanide has that bitter almond smell. | 皮肤发黄 而氰化物有股苦杏仁味 |
[13:40] | The tox tests were negative for all three. So that leaves us … | 氧化化验排除了以上三种 |
[13:43] | The world. | 于是给我们留下 一个谜团 |
[13:44] | It leaves us the world because any element can be poison. It’s all about the dose. | 给我们留下谜团 因为任何成分都可能有毒 只是牡量问题 |
[13:48] | Yeah, water will kill you if you drink enough of it. | 没错喝太多水也可以致命 |
[13:51] | Yeah, you’d think it would be easy — | |
[13:52] | just put his blood in the mass spec and get a result. | 你认为很简单 把他的血液拿去化验 看看结果如何 |
[13:55] | But it’s not easy … | 没那么容易 |
[13:56] | … because poison dissipates in the body. | 因为毒药会在身体内分解 |
[13:58] | It disperses. It changes. It becomes metabolites. | 它会散开 发生改变 然后成为代谢物 |
[14:02] | In short, looking for poison is like looking for smoke. | 简单说寻找毒药就象 |
[14:08] | Here’s what we’re going to do. | 在寻造烟雾 这是我们要做的事情 |
[14:09] | Alexx is going to take a sample from the body. | 阿雷斯要从尸体上 提取样本 |
[14:11] | What we’re looking for is whatever was given to Noel… | 我们要找的是尼奥 中了什么毒 |
[14:14] | and who had a reason to give it to him. This kid had a family. | 还有是谁让他中毒 这个人有家人 |
[14:20] | They deserve to know what happened to him. | 他们有权知道他发生了 什么事情 |
[14:23] | Preliminary autopsy report says the flashlight blow was a minor injury. | 伍德: 初步验尸报告表明 电筒那一击只是轻伤 |
[14:28] | Cause of death was from the blow to the liver, causing massive internal bleeding. | 死因是肝脏受损 导致大量内出血 |
[14:33] | Any number of stabbing implements could’ve caused it, | 任何利器都可以导致如此 |
[14:35] | but the interesting things here are the organs. | 最有趣的是器官 |
[14:39] | His spleen was contracted — | 他的脾体积收缩了20% 相比于同龄以及同身材的 |
[14:40] | about a twenty percent decrease in size from what you’d normally find in a male his size and age, | 正常男性 |
[14:45] | but his heart and lungs were twenty percent larger than normal. | 但他的心脏和肺比正常人 大20% |
[14:49] | So, we’ve got a guy with big lungs and a big heart. | 肺和心脏都很大的人 |
[14:53] | Could be an athlete. But the spleen, is that it? | 有可能是个运动员 但至于脾 |
[14:58] | Would I do that to you? | 是这样吗 我来帮你 |
[15:01] | Swabbed his wound. Found some kind of microorganism. | 从提取的伤口样本 发现一些微生物 |
[15:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:13] | O-kay, folks, let’s crash their party. | 伙计们 我们去搞砸他们的派对 |
[16:57] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[17:01] | Microorganisms in our swimmer’s wound are spores. Barrel sponge. | 游泳的人体内的微生物 是孢子 |
[17:05] | Bravo, Alexx. Hmm … take a look. | ?晃U子 太好了阿雷斯 看一看 |
[17:10] | Aren’t those found in deep water? | 那些不是在深水区 才能找得到的吗 |
[17:11] | Over fifty feet down below the, uh, sun canopy. | 嗯水下20英尺深的地方 |
[17:14] | How’s that possible? | 啊太阳伞 怎么可能 |
[17:16] | No excess nitrogen in our swimmer’s system. He wasn’t using compressed air. | 哪来那么多的氮气设备 他没有使用压缩空气 |
[17:19] | You said he had an enlarged heart and lungs, right? | 你说他的心肺很大对吗 |
[17:21] | And contracted spleen. | 还有收缩的脾脏 |
[17:23] | I’m thinking he was a free diver. They’re purists. They dive without air tanks. | 我猜想他是个业余潜水者 他们是纯化论者 他们潜水不用氧气餟的 |
[17:28] | Record’s a hair over seven minutes. They train like crazy — | 记录是一口气坚持7分钟 他们训练起来象疯了一样 |
[17:31] | um, condition their lungs. They hyperventilate to shut off the breathing center. | 肺得到训练 他们强力换气 |
[17:40] | For most people, thirty seconds and your brain’s screaming, “breathe!” | 以关闭呼吸系统 大多数人只能支撑30秒 |
[17:43] | I heard about this one contest where they had one heart attack | 但你的脑袋在大叫 〔呼吸〔 我听说过这样的比赛 |
[17:45] | and forty shallow-water blackouts caused by hypoxia. | 最后有一个心脏病发作 40个浅水中途眩晕 |
[17:49] | It’s, uh, oxygen starvation — makes you delusional, tricks the brain. | 由于缺氧导致 是缺氧 |
[17:53] | Sounds crazy … but it does explain the size of our swimmer’s lungs and heart. | 让人产生错觉 听起来很疯狂 |
[17:57] | And the compressed spleen. Pressure makes the organs contract. | 但那样解释了尺寸 游泳的人肺和心脏的尺寸 |
[18:04] | It allows the body to squeeze the last drop of oxygen out of the blood. | 还有收缩的脾 压力导致器官收缩 |
[18:09] | Someone in homicide… | 让体内的氧气从血液中 分离出来 |
[18:11] | told me that there was a contest out of Crandon Marina really early this morning. | 嗯 有人告诉我有一种竞赛 |
[18:15] | Yeah? Yeah. | 今天早上很早的时候 在葛来登海洋举行的 |
[18:16] | You got directions? | 是吗 是的 |
[18:17] | And a full tank of gas. | 你有头绪了吗 |
[18:24] | Excuse me, | 还有满满的汽油 |
[18:25] | is there someone we could talk to about a diving contest out here this morning? | 请问有人能和我们谈谈吗 关于早上这里举行的 |
[18:29] | Yeah. Who are you? | 潜水比赛 你是谁 |
[18:31] | Detective Puig. | 探员皮格 |
[18:33] | Donner, Delko, Miami Crime Lab. | 道勒德可 綟阿密犯罪实验室 |
[18:35] | Okay, you’re here about Adam? | 你们来调查亚当吗 |
[18:37] | Adam? Carson … cops are here. | 卡森 警察在这里亚当? |
[18:45] | Have you found him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[18:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:48] | My brother Adam. That’s why you’re here, right? | 我哥哥亚当 这就是你在这里的原因 |
[18:52] | Your brother’s missing? | 对吗 |
[18:53] | Since this morning. | 你哥哥失踪了? 今天早上 |
[18:55] | Called the coast guard. I filed a report. Just tell me you found him. | 叫海警 我写了报告 找到他就告诉我 嗯 |
[19:01] | Um … we may have bad news. | 我们可能有坏消息 |
[19:44] | Uh, there were maybe, uh, fifteen people diving. | 大约有15个人在潜水 |
[19:48] | We must’ve lost track. | 我们的线索丢了 |
[19:49] | Yeah, but don’t you guys go down with a buddy? | 你们为什么不找个伙伴 一起下去 |
[19:52] | You don’t know what this is, do you? | 你不知道这是什么 |
[19:54] | Free diving ain’t no team sport. | 不是吗 自由潜水不是团体运动 |
[19:56] | It’s just you and the big blue — | 只有你和大海 没有空气没有生命保反 |
[19:58] | no air, no life vest, no limits. You’re on the edge, on your own. | 没有限制 你就在边缘上 自己一个人 |
[20:03] | Huge tuna. Put up a hell of a fight. | 道勒: 好大的吞拿鱼 它们在打架呢 |
[20:07] | That must get the adrenaline pumping, huh? | 一定很精彩 |
[20:09] | It can. Listen … | 是的 听着 |
[20:12] | people were blacking out down there today, staying down so long to look for Adam. | 今天人们在下面都停住了 |
[20:15] | Hypoxia can cause delusions, can’t it? | 在下面找了亚当很久 缺氧会导致幻觉是吗 |
[20:18] | Not if you know your limits. | 不会除非你知道你的极限 |
[20:19] | That’s the point, isn’t it — pushing past limits? | 德可: 这不是关键不是吗 |
[20:29] | What do you got there, Delko? | 急于越过极限 斯皮德: 德可你在那发现什么 |
[20:31] | Spear guns. | 矛枪 |
[20:33] | I’ll trade you some stale caviar for some of those nifty spear guns. | 我会拿鱼子酱跟你换 |
[20:37] | I hate fish eggs. | 一些好看的矛枪 我讨厌鱼卵 |
[20:39] | Hey, Megan, did you miss me? | 綟跟 |
[20:41] | She actually forgot your name. | 你想我吗 事实上她不记得你的名字 |
[20:43] | Two of us working together, we swabbed every spear and knife from that competition, | 我们两个一起工作 他检查了每支矛枪 以及每把刀 |
[20:49] | and on this one here we found traces of human tissue. | 在比赛现场和这一支 |
[20:53] | Spear gun belongs to Ignacio Paez, our Cuban diver. | 我们发现一些人体纤维 矛枪是伊纳修培兹的 |
[20:56] | So, we’ve got a murder weapon and a suspect. | 是我们的古巴潜水者 那我们找到了凶器和嫌疑人 |
[21:00] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现 (清嗓子) |
[21:03] | I have a murder weapon of a different sort. | 我有一把凶器 |
[21:06] | The DNA results confirm that they’re Nikki Olson’s. | DNA化验结果证明 是尼奇欧森的 在她的私处发现一条阴毛 |
[21:08] | And inside the intimate part of her intimates, a pubic hair from our victim, Noel Peach. | 是死者尼奥的 斯皮德 |
[21:13] | And the impression on his chest matches this bra clasp. | 而且他胸口上的印迹 和文胸的扣子一致 |
[21:29] | An epi pen? | 有沙笔吗 |
[21:30] | Yeah, a spring-loaded injector designed to treat allergies, | 有的注满泉水的针筒设计 用来治过敏 |
[21:34] | and I found a print match from one of our suspects on it — | 而且有一个指纹是我们嫌疑人的 |
[21:36] | Nikki Olson. | |
[21:37] | The blonde girl? | 尼奇欧森 棕色头发的女孩 |
[21:39] | They usually only contain a single dose of epinephrine, | 没错 它们通常含有 单一牡量的肾上腺素 |
[21:42] | but someonecould double- or triple-load it. | 但有人可以把牡量加到 两到三倍 |
[21:43] | Yes, they could, and give old Noel his last dance, huh? | 是的 然后跟尼奥最后跳一次舞 没错 |
[22:02] | It’s for bee stings. | 是治蜜蜂蛰咬的 |
[22:05] | I’m allergic. Arrest me. | 我过敏了帮帮我 |
[22:07] | We didn’t find any bee stings on Noel Peach, | 没有在尼奥身上发现 蜜蜂蛰过的痕迹 但我们找到一个小孔 |
[22:10] | but what we did find was a puncture mark from that injector pen. | 针筒留下的 |
[22:14] | Your pen, your prints. | 你的笔你的指纹 |
[22:19] | Feel free to jump in anytime. | 想跳就跳 |
[22:22] | I never would have hurt Noel. And, frankly, I don’t know anyone who would. | 我从来没有伤害过尼奥 |
[22:26] | Well, the evidence says it’s you. | 而且不知道谁会伤害他 |
[22:31] | I thought he was going to die. | 证据表明是你 我 |
[22:38] | You see, Noel is allergic to shellfish. | 我想他快死了 (女人的声音) |
[22:41] | He didn’t know those were pearl shooters. | 你看 尼奥对贝壳类食品过敏 |
[22:43] | Vodka and oyster juice with pearl dust mixed in. | 他不知道那些是捕珍症的人 伏特加蠔油和珍症混在一起 |
[22:45] | It’s supposed to be an aphrodisiac. | 那应该是壮阳药 |
[22:47] | Well, that would explain the white crystals around his mouth, but … | 蔡勒: 那可以解释 他嘴角的白色粉末 但是 他出现过敏反应 而你救了他 你们在那之前还是之后做爱 没有 我们在尼奥胸口发现你 文胸的扣子 而且在你内裤上 发现尼奥的东西 它们不会自己跑上去的 我付了钱 那是我的幻想 你穿过4英寸高的高根鞋吗 还有支撑型文胸吗 是穿给男人看的对吗 我想侮辱他 就好像 我们约会做爱 但那晚不是 |
[22:49] | Okay, he had an allergic reaction and you saved him. | |
[22:53] | Was that before or after you had sex? | |
[22:55] | That’s not what happened. | |
[22:56] | We have a mark on Noel’s chest from your bra clasp and | |
[22:59] | trace evidence of him inside your underwear. And that didn’t get there all by itself. | |
[23:07] | I paid him, all right? | |
[23:10] | It was a fantasy of mine. | |
[23:25] | You ever strap on a pair of four-inch heels? | |
[23:28] | A pushup bra? Just to look good for a man, right? | |
[23:33] | I wanted to humiliate him like … | |
[23:38] | We dated. We had sex, just not that night. | |
[23:42] | He told me he was dating someone new, that he was in love … | 他告诉我 |
[23:47] | I was happy for him. | 他有了外遇 我为他高兴 |
[23:58] | Horatio? | 霍拉多 |
[23:59] | I just got off the phone with Alexx… | 我刚和阿雷斯讲完电话 |
[24:01] | and she said there was no more than a single dose of epi in Noel’s body. | 她说 |
[24:04] | Probably not enough to kill him. | 尼奥体内的牡量没有超标 |
[24:05] | Maybe he just had a bad reaction to it? | 不足以让他致命 |
[24:07] | Do you believe her story? | 也许他只是产生不良反应 |
[24:09] | I don’t know. | 你相信她的故事吗 |
[24:09] | I guess that depends on whether you like seeing men dress up in your underwear or not. | 我不知道 我想那要看 你是否喜欢男人 |
[24:12] | Personally, leather chaps, nothing else. That was a joke. | 穿你的内裤 羽皮套裤 没有别的了 |
[24:17] | I know. You know what we do? | 只是个玩笑 我知道 你知道我们做什么 |
[24:20] | Let’s round up the rest of the evidence from the party and get it to trace. | 让我们从派对上 找到其它的线索 |
[24:22] | Back to square one? | 然后理出头绪 |
[24:23] | Back to square one. | 回到那边 回到那边 佩滋先生我们在你的 |
[24:31] | Mr. Paez, we found human tissue on your spear gun. | 矛枪上发现人体组织 |
[24:36] | Are you telling me you don’t know how it got there? | 你是不是想说你不知道 为什么会这样 |
[24:39] | Yeah, that’s what I’m telling you. | 正是如此 |
[24:41] | Maybe it was an accident? | 也许是意外 |
[24:43] | A misfire, could have been faulty equipment… ? | 也许是装置出错 |
[24:48] | Mr. Paez … | 佩滋先生 |
[24:50] | can I ask you a question? Mr. Paez! | 我能问个问题吗 |
[24:56] | What do you want? | 佩滋先生 你想干什么 |
[24:58] | I’d like to run a test on you. With your consent, of course. | 我想我会帮你做个检查 |
[25:07] | What is that thing? | 当然前提是你同意 |
[25:08] | Tympanometer. It measures the middle ear’s response to waves of sound and pressure. | 什么东西 测试仪器 测量中耳的反应能力 |
[25:12] | It’s a flat graph. | 对声波和压力的反应 |
[25:14] | Barotrauma. | 呈现出平的曲线图 气压性创伤 |
[25:16] | In english, please? | 请讲英文 他的耳膜裂开了 |
[25:17] | His eardrums are ruptured. | 你失去了听觉 |
[25:20] | You’re losing your hearing, aren’t you, Mr. Paez? | 不是吗佩滋先生 |
[25:24] | You’ve been losing it for a while. | 已经有一段时间了 |
[25:26] | Yeah, it’s caused by intense pressure from repeated dives to depth. | 德可: 是由压力过强造成的 |
[25:29] | Now, the air pressure in the inner ear has to be equalized via valsalva or frenzel maneuvers. | 由于过于频繁的深海潜水 如今内耳的气压 必须得相等 |
[25:35] | The water creates pressure when it tries to push in from the outside, | 利用瓦耳萨耳瓦氏手法 海水产生压力 |
[25:38] | and if you don’t equalize that pressure on the way down, well … | 当压力冲击耳膜 如果你不平衡两边压力 在你潜下去的过程 |
[25:42] | … pop goes the weasel. | 那就会损伤 |
[25:44] | Megan, can I talk to you a minute? | 我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[25:49] | Okay, so he can’t hear. He still could have killed our vic. | 可以他听不到 |
[25:52] | Not under fifty feet of water. | 他依然可能杀死死者 不是在水下50米 |
[25:54] | That’s the only place he could have picked up those sponge spores. | 那是唯一的地方 他可能捡起那些孢子 |
[26:00] | At that depth, water pressure would have blown out Paez’s inner ear. | 在那样的深度 水压加大 佩滋的内耳 |
[26:05] | Put him in the hospital. He didn’t do it. | 令他住院 他没有那样做 香槟和蒋尾酒 |
[26:40] | Champagne and cocktails came back negative for contaminates. | 没有给□做过手脚 |
[26:44] | Our poison is still a no-show. | 毒药依然是个谜 |
[26:45] | But did we find anything? | 我们有发现吗 |
[26:47] | There were traces of milled calcium sulphate on the condom wrapper. | 有迹可循 避恰套袋外面有层碾碎的 |
[26:51] | Chalk? | 硫酸钙粉末 |
[26:52] | It might lead us to somebody else who had sex with Noel. | 粉笔? 这也许牵涉到别人 |
[26:55] | So, we are looking for someone who is around chalk all the time. | 和尼奥做过爱的人 因此我们在寻找 |
[26:58] | What did the guest book say? | 一个整天和粉笔打交道的人 嘉宾搚上面写了什么 |
[26:59] | DMV helped me out with this: Sophia Ananova, 24 years old. | 大概是这样的 索菲亚阿诺娃 |
[27:04] | Take a guess what she does for a living? | 24岁 她靠什么生存 |
[27:05] | Myrtle Shores Day School. Third grade. | 日间学校 教三年级 (叹气) |
[27:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:57] | We’ve got a problem. No DNA match to our swimmer. | 我们有个问题 没有和游泳者相符的DNA |
[28:01] | But there were human skin cells on that spear. | 但矛枪上有人体表皮细胞 |
[28:03] | Not from our victim Adam Cassidy. I did a full run. | 不是死者亚当卡西迪的 我完成了全程 |
[28:08] | Profiler Plus and coFiler. We don’t have the murder weapon. | 模拟和试验 |
[28:12] | We ran tests on all of the blades and all of the spear points from that boat. | 我们没有凶器 我们对所有刀锋进行化验 还有船上所有矛枪的矛头 |
[28:15] | Well, we’re missing one. Maybe it’s at the crime scene. | 有一支不见了 |
[28:18] | And fifty feet of water. | 也许在犯罪现场 还有水下50米的地方 |
[28:20] | Or somebody’s hiding something. | 或者有人把什么东西藏了起来 |
[28:23] | Speaking of which, um, at the marina I hid something. | 怎么说嗯 我在海上藏了些东西 |
[28:27] | When I was processing the flashlight, I sneezed. | 当我拿手电筒照的时候 |
[28:30] | You contaminated evidence? Why didn’t you tell me? | 我打了个喷嚏 你被物证感染了? |
[28:32] | I wanted to, I just didn’t know how. | 你为什么不告诉我 我想说的 但不知道怎么说 |
[28:36] | Okay, Eric, we all make mistakes. | 好的阿力克 我们都犯了错误 |
[28:38] | What’s important is we don’t make them very often, and we never withhold information. | 还好我们不是经常犯错误 我们从不保留信息 |
[28:44] | I messed up. | 我快疯了 |
[28:45] | Don’t let it happen again. | |
[28:47] | I won’t. | 我不会的 我不像在綟阿密失去 |
[28:48] | Good. ‘Cause I’d hate to lose the only CSI in Miami … | 唯一的CSI |
[28:51] | who can process a crime scene in fifty feet of water. | 谁能够调查在水下50英尺的 犯罪现场 |
[29:25] | Great. | 很好 我知道我们曾和你有次交谈 |
[29:27] | I know we’ve talked to you once, but we need to follow up. | 我们得跟上 |
[29:30] | God, I can’t believe this. I’m going to lose my job. | 天啊我不信 |
[29:34] | What you do on your own time is your business. | 我快失业了 你平常的工作是什么 |
[29:38] | Well, I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 你什么时候犯罪的 这变成我们的事情 |
[29:40] | But when you commit a crime it becomes our business. | (敲门声) 好的 |
[29:49] | Can we hurry this up a little? I’m got later gators in five minutes. | 我们能动作再快点吗 我五分钟后就搞完了 |
[29:53] | Horatio … look. | 伍德: 霍拉多 看 |
[29:56] | It’s the same brand. Looks like a match. | 同个牌子 |
[30:00] | It is a match. | 看起来象火柴 就是火柴 |
[30:02] | I try to be safe. Is that a crime? | 我想安全 |
[30:04] | No, not a crime. | 那是犯罪吗 不是犯罪 |
[30:07] | But murder is. | 但凶杀就是 我没有和那个人做爱 听着我们都来过这里 就在那个你以为不会的早上 |
[30:17] | I didn’t have sex with that man. | 不要这样做 |
[30:19] | Listen, we’ve all been there. | 我在说事实 |
[30:22] | The morning after you wish you hadn’t. Just doesn’t make it so. | 避恰套是你的 |
[30:27] | I’m telling you the truth. That condom was yours. It was in your bag. | 在你书包里 |
[30:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:38] | It was exciting, wasn’t it? | 很激动 不是吗 那么亲密 |
[30:43] | To be … | 和一些你几乎不认识的人 |
[30:45] | that intimate with someone you hardly knew. | (讲西班牙语) |
[30:55] | You changed your mind. | 你改变了主意 |
[30:57] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样子的 |
[31:00] | I mean, I fantasized about it, sure … | 我是说我在幻想 |
[31:03] | but I would never actually have sex with a stranger. | 我绝对不会和陌生人做爱 |
[31:05] | Do you smoke? | 你抽烟吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah. Well, I mean, I did. I’ve been trying to quit. | 是的 我是说我抽烟 我已经在努力戒烟了 |
[31:14] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[31:20] | Nicotine patches? | 尼古丁 |
[31:22] | Nicotine is actually one of the most toxic of all poisons — | 嗯 尼古丁事实上是 毒药中毒性最强的东西之一 |
[31:27] | more lethal than cyanide or cobra venom, believe it or not. | 比氰化物还致命 或者眼镜蛇 不管尼信与否 对7到22毫克 一点尼古丁不足以致命 但50克就足以致命 只有三四毫克 这里只有那么多 首先你被尼古丁控制了 通过中央神经系统 接着引起瘫痪 肺□浪心跳停止 前后只有5分钟 阿雷斯做了第二次 氧化镜测试了吗 发现生物碱盐 发现相应的代谢物 尼奥死于尼古丁中毒 毒品是什么时候摄入的 没有吸进去 牡量太少了 |
[31:30] | Yeah, but seven to 22 milligrams per nicotine patch is not enough to kill someone. | |
[31:34] | But 50 milligrams is. That’s only three or four of those patches right there. | |
[31:40] | First you get seizures as the nicotine moves through the central nervous system. | |
[31:45] | Followed by paralysis. The lungs collapse, the heart stops beating. | |
[31:50] | It can happen in five minutes. | |
[31:53] | Did Alexx do a second tox screen? | |
[31:54] | Alkaloid salts came back positive. Traces of cotinine metabolites. | |
[31:58] | Noel peach died of nicotine poisoning. | |
[31:59] | Okay, but then how was the poison introduced? | |
[32:02] | It wasn’t inhaled, the dosage would have been too small, and it wasn’t ingested, | |
[32:05] | he would have tasted it, right? | 如果没有咽下去 |
[32:06] | Trans-dermal absorption. She stuck a couple of patches on him. | 那他可能有尝过对吗 |
[32:09] | We found no adhesive residue. | 皮肤吸收 |
[32:11] | She could have worn gloves , maybe applied liquid concentrate directly to the skin. | 她为他注射了好几支 |
[32:14] | We’re not making this case. Let’s go back to the body. | 我们没找到任何瞍性残渣 她可能戴着手套 |
[32:22] | H-5. | 让液体浓缩液直接进入皮肤 |
[32:30] | H-6. | 我们不是在说这个 |
[32:44] | Well, here it is. | 我们回到尸体上 |
[32:46] | The exposure site is between K-6 and L-6. | 很好就是这个 |
[32:54] | Oh, my. | 暴露的位置是在 K-6和L-6之间 |
[32:55] | Confirmation. Nicotine was introduced through the penile tissue. | 噢我的 确定 |
[32:59] | It gives a whole new meaning to the term “members only.” | 尼古丁是通过阴茎组织 被摄入的 |
[33:03] | Yes, it does. | 这样〔只限会员〔就有了全新的 含义 |
[33:23] | Guess who won the 1998 Blue Water Meet. | 没错 猜猜谁赢了 1998大海会 |
[33:27] | Carson Cassidy. Adam’s won it every year since. | 卡森卡西迪 亚当每年都赢 啊 |
[33:30] | Huh. Well, this knife belongs to Carson, but we can’t prove it killed his brother. | 这把刀是卡森的 但我们不能因此断定 他杀了他哥哥 |
[33:36] | The test for blood was negative? | 血液化验结果如何 |
[33:37] | Inconclusive, as were the matches to the wound track. | 与伤口上的一致 |
[33:42] | You know, I used to have this summer job scraping boat hulls. | 你知道我曾经有份刮船屑的工作 |
[33:46] | A lot of bilge contaminants in the water. I used to have to clean my knife every night. | 很多船底都给水泡坏了 我曾经每晚都要把小刀 |
[33:51] | Blood might have gotten inside the handle. | 弄干净 |
[34:07] | His brother’s keeper. | 血可能浸入了刀把 他哥哥负责保管 |
[34:14] | Sevilla is ready to file the arrest warrant on the teacher. | 史唯拉准备好了 |
[34:17] | Tell her to hang on a minute, will you? | 可以把那个老师放走了 告诉她让她等一等 好吗 |
[34:20] | For what? We got her. | 为什么 |
[34:22] | Do we? | 我们已经抓到她了 |
[34:23] | Well, she had the nicotine patches and the condoms. | 有吗 她有可卡因和避恰套 |
[34:25] | The problem is, is that the box of patches is full. | 问题是那个盒子 |
[34:28] | She bought a new box. | 里是满的 |
[34:29] | But distillation takes time. | 她买了一盒新的 |
[34:31] | So where did the nicotine come from? | 但蒸馏是要花时间的 |
[34:33] | That flower bed was filled with roses, wasn’t it? | 那可卡因是哪来的 |
[34:37] | And crawling all over those roses are what? | 花床上摆满了玫瑰不是吗 |
[34:43] | Aphids. | 玫瑰花上面的东西是什么 |
[34:44] | How do you get rid of a pest like an aphid? | 蚜虫 你怎么处理掉那些蚜虫 |
[34:47] | Insecticide. Nicotine is an insecticide. | 杀虫牡尼古丁是一种 |
[34:49] | One of the oldest known to man. It’s been in use since the mid-1800s. | 杀虫牡 是最古老的一种方法 |
[34:52] | And that would explain our dead mosquitoes. | 从19世纪开始用的 |
[35:01] | Have we processed that garden yet? | 那样可以解释那些死蚊子 |
[35:03] | We went through the patio and the toolshed. | 我们检查过花园了吗 我们看了天井和工具房 |
[35:05] | I don’t recall seeing any heavy-duty insecticide. | 我不记得看到过药效 |
[35:08] | Have we talked to the gardener? | 很强的杀虫牡 和园丁谈过了吗 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I keep the insecticides locked in my truck. | 我把杀虫牡锁在卡车里面 |
[35:13] | Some of that stuff is dangerous. | 有些是危险物品 |
[35:14] | Red kill. Forty percent nicotine sulfide solution. | 嗯 红色杀牡40% |
[35:18] | Oh, really? | 尼古丁硫化物溶液 |
[35:19] | I could have sworn I locked that. | 真的吗 |
[35:25] | Oh, yeah, we got a couple of prints. Off to the lab they go. | 我发誓 我锁上了 |
[35:32] | Adam must have borrowed that knife. | 我们提取了一些指纹 拿去实验室化验 |
[35:34] | We already know he borrowed a spear gun. | 亚当肯定借了小刀 我们已经知道他借了矛枪 |
[35:37] | Look, you’ve got no witnesses. You’ve got no case. | 看你们没有目击证人 你们没有案件 |
[35:41] | Would you mind taking off your shirt? | 你是否介意把衣服脱下来 那里有 你的目击证人有几百个 从深海里 你和亚当至少潜到水下50英尺 大概要用2分钟 你肯定已经进入了 那个低氧区 于是亚当用矛枪朝你开枪 我认为他是针对你 你们两个都 缺氧都在产生幻觉 感觉就象做梦 就象我的手不属于我 那是缺氧导致的 |
[35:56] | There … are your witnesses, | |
[35:58] | hundreds of them from a deep-water barrel sponge. | |
[36:08] | You and Adam were down at least fifty feet. | |
[36:12] | It took about two minutes to get there. | |
[36:13] | You must have already have been entering that hypoxic state. | |
[36:42] | So Adam shoots you with a spear gun. I don’t think he was aiming for you. | |
[36:48] | You were both oxygen starved, running on adrenaline. | |
[37:20] | It was like a dream. | |
[37:23] | Like … | |
[37:25] | my hand wasn’t my hand. | |
[37:26] | That would be the hypoxia talking. You were delusional. | |
[37:30] | That’s not supposed to happen. | 你在幻觉 那是不会发生的 自由潜水让事情变得清楚 |
[37:32] | Free diving makes everything clear. | 这是个回复原始本能的过程 |
[37:35] | It’s a trip down to primal instinct. | 杀死你的亲生哥哥 |
[37:38] | Killing your own brother — doesn’t get more primal than that. | 再本能不过了 |
[37:47] | I already told you Noel danced for a lot of girls that night. | 我已经告诉你尼奥 |
[37:51] | A lot of girls wanted him. | 那晚和很多女孩跳舞 |
[37:53] | Enough to kill him? | 很多女孩看上他了 这足以杀了他吗 |
[37:57] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 嗯 那是什么 |
[38:02] | What’s that? | 是尼奥上个月的通话记录 |
[38:04] | These are Noel’s phone records for the last month. | 他给这里打了107次电话 |
[38:08] | He called here over 107 times. And most of those calls … | 而且其中很多电话 |
[38:13] | were less than a minute in length. | 通话长度都少于1分钟 |
[38:17] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那样做 尼奇跟我说过他目前 |
[38:19] | Well, Nikki mentioned to me… | 正在约会 |
[38:22] | that he was seeing someone new, and based on those records, | 从电话记录上看 |
[38:26] | I think it’s you. | 我想他说的是你 |
[38:28] | But you weren’t the one who wanted him. | 但你并不喜欢他 |
[38:30] | It was the other way around. | |
[38:32] | Noel was obsessed with you. | 因为还有另一件事 尼奥对你着迷 |
[38:35] | He pursued you, even tried to make you jealous by going off with Nikki. | 他追求你甚至想办法 让你嫉妒 |
[38:40] | He wouldn’t end it, so you decided to end it for him. | 通过和尼奇在一起 他不想结束这一切 于是你决定由你来结束 |
[38:45] | You took the condom out of Sophia’s bag. Added nicotine and insecticide. | 你从索菲亚包里拿走 避恰套 |
[38:50] | We found your fingerprints on the bottle in your gardener’s truck. | 加进尼古丁和杀虫牡 我们在餟子上找到 你的指纹 |
[38:53] | And after the party, you let Noel come to you one last time. | 在你花园里的火车上 派对后 你让尼奥最后一次接近你 |
[38:59] | You knew he couldn’t resist. | 你知道他无法抗拒 |
[39:06] | Poisoners are like kids with their homework. | 下毒的人就象小孩对待 |
[39:08] | They want to show the math. | 功课一样 |
[39:14] | What are they doing? | 他们想展示数学 |
[39:15] | The other day, while you out there with Detective Sevilla … | 他们在干什么 还有一天当你在外面 和史唯拉探员一起 |
[39:22] | You inadvertently provided me with the smoking gun. | 你不经意地拿给我 |
[39:26] | Horatio. | 你的烟枪 |
[39:34] | See, I’m guessing that inside that thing will be nicotine, | 霍拉多 我在猜测里面的东西 |
[39:39] | and on the outside will be your epithelial cells. | 是尼古丁而外面的 是你的上皮细胞 你让自己中毒 |
[39:44] | You could have poisoned yourself. | 那就是为什么他们称之为 |
[39:45] | Well, that’s why they call it “safe sex.” | 安全性交 |
[39:48] | Not for Noel. | 不是尼奥 |
[39:51] | He didn’t understand. | 他并不明白 |
[39:52] | He was in love with you. | |
[39:53] | So what? | 他爱上了你 那又如何 |
[39:56] | Why is it always about what the man wants? | 为什么总是说男人们 要什么 |
[40:00] | His decision … his orgasm … | 他的决定 |
[40:04] | his rules. | 他的高潮 |
[40:06] | So, you killed Noel … | 他的规矩 |
[40:10] | because he wouldn’t play by your rules. Is that what you’re telling me? | 因此你杀了尼奥 |
[40:15] | At least he gave me a new kind of thrill. | 因为他没有遵守你的规矩 这就是你想告诉我的吗 |
[40:19] | Well … | 至少他让我享受了全新的 |
[40:21] | I hope you enjoyed it … | 性高潮 |
[40:25] | because it’s going to be your last. | 希望你喜欢 |
[40:43] | You going to release the body? | 因为那会是你的最后一次 |
[40:45] | Yeah. His mother’s here. | 你想去看看尸体吗 是的他妈妈在那里 |
[40:50] | Just have to sign the death certificate. | 必须签死亡证明 |
[40:55] | Not the kind of diploma he was after, though, huh? | 不是他想要的那种证书吧 |
[40:58] | Not the kind you frame. | 不是 |
[41:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:11] | You need a couple more minutes? | 你需要多几分钟吗 |
[41:13] | No, but he did. | 不但他需要 |