Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:29] Morning.
[01:30] This would do wonders for tourism. 这会使游客大吃一惊的
[01:32] Yes. Who called it in? 是谁报警的
[01:35] Jogger from the Lowles found the victims at 6:15. 是一个从劳尔斯来的跑步者报的 在早上6:15发现两个受害者
[01:38] Victims? I’m only seeing one victim. 两个?我只看到一个
[01:40] No, there was a girl down there. 不,那边还有个女孩 叫做简.仁霞
[01:42] A Jane Renshaw. Age 24. Here from Iowa. 今年24岁,来自爱何华洲 她被打得很惨
[01:45] She was beat the hell, unconscious and half drowned. She’s over at St. Luke’s. 打得失去知觉,并淹得半死 她还去过圣.路克这个地方 好的,要他们查清楚
[01:52] Well they made sure he was dead. 男的已经死了 查出他的身份了吗?
[01:55] Did you get an I.D.? 还不行,她完全帮不上忙
[01:56] No, and she was too out of it to help. 还不行,她完全帮不上忙 嗯嗯
[02:01] He was running away. 他试图逃跑
[02:03] Why kill a guy who’s running from the scene? 为什么杀一个在逃离现场的人? 是的…看到那些线了吗 那些摩擦的痕迹 证据是第一位,永远是 证据会自己说话的 太好了 我们不会再上当了吧? 不要再上当了 不,不!
[02:06] Yes, there in lies the rub my friend.
[02:10] The evidence, as always, will speak for itself.
[03:07] Why did you die so far from the girl, huh? 为什么你死的地方
[03:10] What’s he telling you Alexx? 离那女孩这么远,为什么? 他在和你说什么,阿力斯?
[03:11] Sustained blunt force trauma to the head. 头部是持续用钝器 所造成的伤害
[03:16] Multiple blows based on the blood. Liver temperature is 87.2. 根据血来判断出血处有很多 肝脏的温度是大概87.2度
[03:22] So he died around midnight. 就是说他是半夜死的
[03:24] Juggular. Not a knife though. Irregular object. 但我肯定不是用刀 是不规则的物体
[03:29] Bled out. 流血过多而死
[03:33] What’s this mark on his cheek right there? 这个痕迹是什么造成的
[03:37] Burn mark. Little bit of ash. Something brown. 烧伤的痕迹 是一些灰烬
[03:41] Smashing and slashing aren’t enough. 难道杀和砍都不解恨
[03:45] Gotta burn him too huh. 还必须要烧他,是吗? 如果我这样对付一个人
[03:48] If I’m gonna mess somebody up like this, I don’t do it out in the open. 就象这样 我是不会在室外做的
[03:54] Unless you’re not worried about it. 嗯,除非你根本就不担心
[04:03] Male victim’s hair is black. 男性受害者的头发是黑色
[04:07] Got blond here. Just like the female vic. 是的,这里有点金色头发 就像是女受害者的
[04:11] So our guy and girl grab a blanket; have a little fun in the moonlight. 这样,我们的先生和女士 抓了一个毯子 在月光下谈情说爱
[04:16] Until they are rudely interrupted. 直到他们被很粗鲁的打断了 她被别人侵犯了 被丢进大海,不顾她的死活
[04:21] She’s assaulted. Tossed into the ocean left to die. 男的想逃跑
[04:26] Guy tries to escape. 被打得半死,而且还被吓得半死
[04:30] Half dead, scared out of his mind, he runs. 他跑…然后,有人
[04:34] And someone catches up to him over here. 在这里追到他
[04:37] So that makes these the last footsteps of his life. 这样,这里的脚印就是他 最后留下的脚印
[04:40] Megan Donner. 綟跟.道勒 我马上就过去
[04:43] I’ll be right there. 护士已经完成检查了
[04:45] Sart nurse. They’ve completed their exam. We can talk to her now. 我们现在可以和她说话了
[04:48] Keep me posted. 有消息就告诉我
[04:49] Got it. 明白 有谁能帮我
[04:59] Who wants to help me search around the girl? 在女孩身上收集证据
[05:02] We’re working on the murder scene. You ask for the girl? 我们在忙那件谋杀案 你想见那女孩吗
[05:05] I like a challenge. 我喜欢挑战
[05:08] Tide can come in at any moment. 随时都有可能涨潮 (笑声)
[05:12] Too much. 太过份了,喂,来看看这个
[05:13] Hey check this out. 你有什么东西
[05:13] What have you got? 你有什么东西
[05:14] It’s still sharp. No erosion. 这还很锋利,没被腐蚀
[05:16] Damn good chance that could be from last night. 也许这就是昨晚留下的东西 是的
[05:22] This is everything she had on. 这些就是她穿的衣服
[05:24] Any indication of rape? 有被强奸的迹象吗?
[05:25] We recovered what looks like semen. 找到一些类似精子的东西
[05:27] Tears on the lower part of her vagina. 在6点,7点和8点的位置
[05:29] Six, seven and eight o’clock. Also a grade three concussion. 伴随着3度的脑震荡
[05:32] She give you a name? 她的外伤很严重
[05:33] She suffered a pretty severe trauma. She doesn’t remember the last twelve hours. 她的外伤很严重 她对之前的12小时 失去了记忆
[05:39] Oh listen. She got antsy when I tried to administer an oral swab. 哦,你听着 当我想从她口腔里收集样本时 她的反应很大
[05:47] Sense memory. She’s repressing. 她想起那时的情景了 她在回忆
[05:49] She’s right there on the edge. 她应该马上就可以想起了
[05:52] I’ll see what I can do. 谢谢你,綟跟
[05:53] Thanks Megan. 谢谢你,綟跟
[06:01] Hi Jane. 你好,简
[06:03] My name is Megan Donner. I’m a crime scene investigator. 我是犯罪现场调查科的
[06:13] They said I was attacked. 他们说我被人袭击了 (叹气)
[06:17] We don’t know by whom. 我们不知道是谁干的
[06:19] They won’t tell me if my boyfriend Paul’s okay. 他们不愿意告诉我 我的男朋友鲍尔怎么样了
[06:24] Paul Vernet? 我们还不清楚
[06:26] We don’t know yet. 就现在来说
[06:29] Right now, I’d like to concentrate on you. 我想集中在你身上 我们有证据显示 你被人性骚扰过
[06:35] We have evidence of a sexual assault. 如果我们
[06:39] If we’re gonna find the person who did this to you… 这次想找出到底是谁干的 这样对你
[06:44] I need your help. 我需要你的帮忙
[06:47] The more evidence we collect from you, the better our chance of catching him. 我们从你身上找到越多的证据 我们就越有把握抓到他
[06:54] Would you let me complete the exam? 你能让我完成检查吗?
[07:07] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:24] Can you open? 你能打开吗?
[07:27] That’s good. 不错
[07:32] Do you wear a retainer? 你有带牙套吗? 带了
[07:37] Would it be ok if I removed it? 我能把它拆下来吗? (叹气) 好的 这里 嗯…我将要.
[07:55] I’m gonna, um, take this for now, ok? 现在带走这个东西,行吗? 嗯..芬威克探员
[08:04] Detective Fenwick will be here in a few minutes. 我马上过来
[08:07] He needs to ask you some questions about Paul. 一些关于鲍尔的问题
[08:15] I’ll be right outside. 我就在外面
[08:25] What are you up to? 你在忙什么?
[08:27] Sands from the hot area around the male victim. 这些沙子 是来自男性被害者周围的
[08:29] Didn’t you already sift around that area? 你不是把周围的沙子 都筛选过了吗
[08:31] Yeah. But there was a struggle, paramedics came through, 是的,但是 这里曾经有一场打斗 而且医生也经过了那里 有时候,证据就会被掩埋了
[08:36] sometimes things get buried. So I dug a little deeper. 于是我挖得更深一点
[08:39] Oh my gosh. Aren’t you ambitious. 我的天啊,你还真有恒心
[08:43] Yeah, look at this. 这里,看看这个
[08:45] Nose piece from eyeglasses. 眼睛上的鼻托 是的
[08:48] That’s right. 上面有些苯芬 还有些这个… 血的证据
[08:55] Proof of blood. Pink always was my favorite color. 粉红色永远是我最喜欢的颜色
[08:59] I’ll get this over to DNA. 好的,交给我吧
[09:00] I’ll take it. I’m going that way anyways. 那我走那条路了 你确定?
[09:01] You sure? Great! 是的 好的
[09:14] Something in the neck wound. 伍德: 在驩子的伤痕上有点东西
[09:19] Looks like glass. 看上去像是?}⑦
[09:21] We found a lot of broken glass at the scene. 我们在现场找到很多?}⑦ 大概离受害者有5米的距离
[09:26] Approximately five meters from the body. Is your glass green in color? 距离他的身体 你找到的?}⑦是绿色的?
[09:31] Copy that. 知道了
[09:32] So that means somebody jabbed our guy with a broken bottle, doesn’t it. 嗯,这就是说有人 用一个破餟子杀了被害者 对不对?
[09:36] Interesting. Because I’m thinking he was a bartender. 有意思 因为我认为焊疑犯应该 是一个酒吧的调酒师
[09:40] Based on? 他指甲中的酸橙
[09:41] Lime peel on his fingernails. 他指甲中的酸橙
[09:44] And these rashes. Occupational dermatosis. 以及这些皮疹 这是职业病 这是每天都
[09:48] You can get it from squeezing a lot of lemons or limes in direct sunlight. 在直接的阳光下 压榨大量的柠檬和桔子而造成的
[09:52] Female victim stated that her boyfriend was a CPA. 女性受害者说 他的男友是加拿大航空的
[09:57] Maybe he moonlights. 也许他飞的是夜间航班
[10:00] Also said the boyfriend had light brown hair. 男友有浅褐色的头发
[10:03] This guy’s is black. 这个男的是黑色
[10:05] Check his eye color please. 请检查他眼睛的颜色
[10:11] Green. 加航的记录是褐色
[10:12] CPA has brown. You know what that means. 加航的记录是褐色 你知道这是什么意思?
[10:15] This ain’t her boyfriend. 这…这不是她的男友
[10:17] This ain’t her boyfriend but it might be why he’s on your table Alexx. 这不是她的男友 这也许是为什么他会在太平间 阿雷斯,谢谢你
[10:21] Thank you. 芬威克探员
[10:23] Detective Fenwick. 这是霍拉多.蔡勒
[10:24] This is Horatio Caine. 在阿尔狄摩,女受害者的酒店见
[10:25] Meet me at the female victim’s hotel. The Agramont. 在阿尔狄摩,女受害者的酒店见
[10:29] That’s right the Agramont. I’m on my way. Thank you Alexx. 对的,阿尔狄摩 我马上来 谢谢你,阿雷斯 喂,你们是什么人?
[10:40] Who are you guys? 鲍尔.范内特?
[10:41] Paul Varnette? 怎么一回事?
[10:43] What’s going on?
[10:46] Well Paul, your girlfriend, Jane, is in the hospital. 嗯,鲍尔,你的女朋友 简现在正在医院里
[10:49] The guy she was with last night is dead… 昨晚和她在一起的男士 已经死了
[10:52] and you look like you’ve been up all night, so why don’t you tell me. 昨晚整晚没睡 不如,你告诉我吧? 喂,芬威克
[11:37] Got here as fast as I could. 我尽快过去
[11:39] Traffic on the causeway. 这边塞车 嗯
[11:41] I can’t believe someone did this to Jane. 我不敢相信有人这样对简
[11:43] When’s the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见她是几点?
[11:47] Maybe eleven. We were at a party and… 也许是11点 我们在一个派对…
[11:51] I passed out. I woke up at the guest house an hour ago. 我晕过去了 我一个小时前才在酒店醒来 嗯,有意思
[11:56] Cubanos. These are illegal you know. 你知道你犯了法吗?
[11:59] I got them from a guy at the airport. 是机场里的一个人给我的
[12:01] I’m going to take them into evidence, if you don’t mind. 行不行?
[12:03] I don’t understand. 这对于你来说很重要吗
[12:04] It’s not important that you do. 这对于你来说很重要吗
[12:06] How did you get those cuts on your hands. 把你的手弄伤的?
[12:08] I don’t no. I was drunk. Hamilton’s throw a good party. 我..不知道 我喝多了 汉密尔顿举行了一个很好的派对
[12:15] THE Hamiltons? Governors, Senators, war heroes Hamiltons? 汉密尔顿? 是那个州长,议员,英雄 汉密尔顿?
[12:18] I went to business school with Tyler Hamilton at Vanderbilt. 我上的是商学院 和汉密尔顿一起 在比尔特上的学
[12:22] You know, he said, if we were in Miami, we had an open invitation. 他总是说,如果我们在綟阿密 我们会受到晖请去的
[12:25] Pretty girl like Jane, I don’t doubt it. 我知道简是个漂亮的女孩 毫无疑问
[12:27] You know the family? 你认识那家人吗?
[12:30] I do. 认识
[12:33] Have you, um, ever seen him before? 以前见过他?
[12:36] No. Look I haven’t DONE anything? 听着,我什么也没干
[12:40] I never saw this guy and I never hurt Jane. 不是我伤害简的
[12:42] Paul, did you teach Jane a lesso for stepping out on you? 鲍尔,你这样做是为了告诉简 背叛你的后果吗?
[12:45] NO! No way. 不,不可能
[12:47] Then, you won’t mind giving us a DNA sample. To rule you out. 道勒: 那你就不会介意 给我们提取你的DNA样本 好还你清白?
[12:52] No problem. 没问题
[12:54] But listen, I uh, Jane and I did have sex recently. 但是听着 简和我最近才发生过关系
[12:59] How recently? 昨天
[13:00] Yesterday. Before the party. 在派对前
[13:02] Open up. 打开 (自言自语): 昨天…
[13:06] Thank you. 我们在这附近玩
[13:06] We were playing around and…things got… 我们在这附近玩
[13:10] kinda rough. 但是事情有点棘手
[13:12] If you find anything… 我会第一个告诉你
[13:14] You’ll be the first to know. 我会第一个告诉你
[13:18] Oh, this guy is a friend of the Hamiltons. 噢,这个人是汉密尔顿的朋友
[13:23] Let’s not let him out of our sight, ok? 我们必须盯着他,行吗?
[13:38] Horatio Caine. 男人(在内部系统): 上来吧
[13:39] Come in. 谢谢你
[13:40] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:51] Nice suit. 蔡勒: 这身衣服不错
[13:52] I’m pulling out my fall stuff. 我正在批评我的不称职的员工
[13:55] I heard you got something from the beach. 我听说你从沙滩上收集 到一些东西
[13:56] A nosepiece with blood evidence. Lab has it now. 一个鼻托 上面有血迹 现在实验室正在化验
[14:00] I’m surprised the Hamiltons are still here. Usually they’re in Vermont this time of year. 我很吃惊 因为汉密尔顿竟然还在这里 一般在每年的这个时候 他们会在佛蒙特州
[14:03] All this peak foliage. 这才是线索
[14:06] Calleigh, you seem to know as much about this family as you do about 9 millimeters. 卡丽,你好像很了解这个家庭 就像你了解9毫米口径的枪一样
[14:10] They’re American royalty. What can I say? 他们是美国的皇室 我能说什么呢?
[14:13] Eric stay off the property but take a look around. 嗯,埃瑞克 不要靠近他们的财产 但是尽量在周围看看
[14:16] You got it H. 好的,没问题
[14:19] Here we go. 我们出发吧
[14:24] Horatio. Good to get your call. I don’t think you’ve been here since, huh… 霍拉多,很高兴接到你的电话 自从上次之后 你就很久没来过了
[14:28] A while. 有一段时间了 是的
[14:30] Calleigh Duquesne, Detective Fenwick. 卡丽.皋昆申,芬威克探员
[14:33] Nice to meet you all. Please come in. I’m sorry about the circumstances. 很高兴见到你们 请进来 我对这一切很抱歉
[14:37] Any leads on that beach attack? It’s all over the news. 海滩那个案子有眉目了吗? 新闻到处都拨播出了
[14:41] Actually we think the victims… we at your party last night. 事实上,我们认为两个遇害者 在昨天晚上 都参加了你的派对
[14:45] You’re kidding. 你开玩笑吗
[14:46] No, I’m not. 不,我没开
[14:48] Well, I wasn’t my party. It was my nephew, Tyler’s. 好的,那不是我的派对 是我侄子,泰勒的
[14:51] It was past my bedtime. 因为我到时间睡觉了
[14:52] We’d like to talk to him. 我们想和他谈谈
[14:54] Certainly. Right this way. 当然可以,这边来
[14:58] Yeah, Paul’s a buddy of mine from school. 好的,鲍尔是我的朋友 一起上学的那种
[15:01] His girlfriend is the woman who got raped? 他的女朋友 是那个被强奸的女的?
[15:02] That’s right. 是的
[15:04] Geez. So who’s the guy who got killed? 天啊,那那个死的男人是谁?
[15:08] We think he may have tended bar at your party last night. 我们认为他也许是 昨晚你派对上调酒的人
[15:11] I, I don’t recognize him. But if she’s ok, can’t she tell you who he is? 我,我不认识他 但是,如果她没事的话 为什么她不告诉你们 那个男人是谁?
[15:15] Well, we’re looking at that. 我们正在调查
[15:16] Paul says he never went down to the beach last night. 芬威克: 鲍尔说他那晚没下楼
[15:18] That he slept in your guest house. 他在你的客房里睡着了
[15:19] Yeah, he was pretty messed up. I let him crash. 是的,他也喝多了 我让他住一晚
[15:21] Mind if I take a look at the guest house to confirm his story? 你介不介意我们看看你的客房 来证实他的话
[15:23] I’m afraid I wouldn’t be comfortable with that Horatio. 霍拉多,这我可不太愿意 我们只是想找证据
[15:26] We are merely trying to find evidence that could exonerate your friend. 证据可以证明你的朋友 是无罪的
[15:29] And we’re cooperating. Tyler will tell you everything that he knows. 而且我们还在合作 泰勒会告诉你们一切 他知道的事情
[15:32] But if you want to conduct a search, legally you need a warrant. 法律上,你们必须要有 搜查证
[15:35] That’s true. Horatio. 很正确 霍拉多?
[15:37] Interesting bottle. 这个餟子很有意思
[15:39] Green glass is similar to the glass we found on the male victim. 这种绿色?}⑦和我们在现场 找到的?}⑦很类似 在男性受害人周围
[15:42] Every house on this beach serves that kind of champagne. 在沙滩上的每一家 都有这种香槟
[15:45] Every wine and liquor store in the area sells it. 每个酒店在这附近的 都出售这种
[15:48] Look if I let you take it then the tabloids will be calling this a raid. 听着,如果我让你带走 那些小报就会知道你们警方做法
[15:51] And I won’t put my family through that. 我不会让我的家庭经历这些
[15:53] Mr. Hamilton, a terrible thing has happened just outside your property line. 一件可怕的事发生了 就在你的物产的外面
[15:57] Well, just like that attack on Hobe beach. 就象在哈贝沙滩上的袭击一样
[15:59] Horatio, you know what Miami has turned into. 霍拉多,你知道綟阿密 现在已经变成什么样了
[16:03] Look at the gangs before you point at my family or our friends. 在你打我的家人 或者我朋友的主意之前
[16:07] I’ll keep that in mind. 我会记住的了 州法官告诉我们
[16:11] State’s attorney says we might be able to get a warrant to search this place. 也许我们可以领到一张搜查证 最起码也可以搜查客房
[16:14] At least the guest house. 我们只有一次机会 领取搜查证来制裁这些人
[16:15] We have one chance to get a warrant against these people. 我们只有一次机会 领取搜查证来制裁这些人
[16:17] The first judge who turns us down we’re dead, so let’s motor on that. 第一个法官拒绝我们 我们以后都没机会了 我们加把劲
[16:20] What have you got? 我找到那晚早走的 调酒师的名字了
[16:21] Got the name of a bartender who left early last night. 我找到那晚早走的 调酒师的名字了
[16:24] Still hasn’t shown up to collect his share of the tips. 就是那个没机会 收取他小费的人
[16:27] It’s, ah, Estebban Ordonez. Guatamalan. Temporary visa, no relatives. 危地马拉人,短期居留 没有亲戚在美国
[16:30] Black hair, green eyes? 黑色头发,绿色眼睛?
[16:32] I’ll tell you later. 我迟点再告诉你 (小马达在转动)
[17:14] Guess who’s prints were on that busted bottle. The one that we found on the beach. 我们在沙滩上 一艘被遗弃的船上发现的
[17:17] Paul Varnette. The boyfriend. 是鲍尔,那个男朋友
[17:19] Paul touched the champagne bottle that end up on the beach. 鲍尔触摸过的一个香槟酒餟 结果出现在沙滩上
[17:22] Champagne bottle is the murder weapon. I tested it. 而香槟酒餟是谋杀凶器 我做过测试了
[17:28] Identical float density to the glass found in the dead guy’s neck. 结果是和在死者驩子上 所发现的?}⑦的密度是一样的
[17:34] So Paul catches his girl with Estebban. 鲍尔看到 他的女友和埃斯特在一起
[17:37] Tossed the guy. Assaults the girl. 打晕那个男的,然后骚扰女孩
[17:39] It’s gonna be hard to prove rape. 但是很难证明强奸
[17:41] Paul admitted he and Jane had consensual sex yesterday. 鲍尔承认他和简在昨天 才发生过性关系
[17:44] What’s the microscope say. 显微镜是怎么显示的?
[17:46] Ten spermatazoa per view. Fifty percent still have their tails. 一单位内有10个精子 50%还有尾巴
[17:50] Timeline fits his story but that still doesn’t explain the oral cop. 他说的时间没错 但是还是不能解释 她嘴巴里的东西
[17:54] Retainer from Jane’s mouth. Found skin on the inside of the scope. 从简嘴巴搜集到的证据 我们在里面找到皮肤组织 是在养旋处的 看看这个
[18:01] Take a look at this. Can’t be her tongue? 这可能是她的舌头
[18:04] Thin epidermis. 表皮薄,大量的血管
[18:05] Lots of blood vessels and the sebacious glands are separate from the hair follicles 外加皮脂腺 都是和毛发滤【所不一样的
[18:11] We’re talking penis tore off. 我们说的是阳具 被咬下来的阳具 天啊
[18:16] You might want to get a good hold of yourself. 也许你应该坚持一下
[18:18] Why? 我们还必须加油 以证实这是鲍尔的
[18:19] Still have to chop it up. Confirm it’s Paul’s. 我们还必须加油 以证实这是鲍尔的 哦…
[19:02] I compared the burn residue from the male victim’s face to the tobacco in Paul’s cigar. 我比较了男性受害者 脸上的烧伤的痕迹 和鲍尔的烟的烟丝
[19:08] High concentrations of lantinum and uranium in both samples. 镧的浓度都一样 两个样本的铀的浓度也一样
[19:13] Same brand, same soil? 同一牌子,同一种□地
[19:15] That’s right. 是的
[19:16] So Paul kills Estebban, puts the cigar out on his face as a personal touch for stealing his girl. 鲍尔杀死了埃斯特 然后在他的脸上 灭了自己的烟作为 偷自己女友的惩罚
[19:24] Staggers back to the guest house and sleeps the whole thing off. 摇摇晃晃的走回客房 睡了一整晚
[19:28] One problem. I just ran the penile tissue from Jane’s retainer. 一个问题 我刚刚将简搜集到的阴茎组织
[19:32] Compared it to Paul’s DNA. 和鲍尔的DNA相对比 嗯
[19:35] It’s not a match. 两者并不相符
[19:37] But his prints were on the murder weapon. 但是凶器上有他的指纹
[19:39] Maybe he didn’t do this alone. Maybe he did the killing.. 也许他不是一个人干的 也许他只是杀人
[19:43] While somebody else sexually assaulted his girlfriend. 同时另外 有个人在骚扰他的女友
[19:49] We know you didn’t do this alone. 我们知道你不是一个人干的
[19:51] I didn’t DO anything. 我什么都没干
[19:53] Paul, in all of your photographs you’re wearing a watch purchased at the airport. 鲍尔,在你的照片中 你所带的手表就是你购于 机场的那块
[19:58] We found the receipt in your room. 49 bucks and water resistent down to 150 ft. 49块钱外加100英尺的防水
[20:02] And now you are sporting that hunk of Switzerland. 但是你现在带的是 瑞士产的大块头
[20:04] Huh, 13 thou worth of gold. 嗯,大概要1万3 块的黄金
[20:07] Paul, I don’t think you can afford a watch that expensive. Do you? 我认为你不能承受 一个如此之贵的表,对吗?
[20:15] Good morning everyone. Brian Coupler. 除了…莱恩.卡勒
[20:18] I’m on retainer for the Hamiltons. They asked me to represent you as a friend of the family. 的遗留物 他们要求我在家里对待 你就像对好朋友一样
[20:22] Paul, if you buy into this, the Hamiltons will hang you out to dry in two seconds. 鲍尔,如果你真的相信的话 汉密尔顿会在两秒内 就把你掉起来杀了你
[20:26] Like you aren’t? Paul you don’t.. 鲍尔,说的越少…
[20:28] If you’re innocent, explain it to us. 你无罪吗? 向我们解释一下
[20:29] Stop goading him. 不要再刺激他了! 鲍尔…
[20:30] Paul, this man is not your attorney. You did not hire him. 这个人不是你的律师 你没有请他
[20:33] This is about you, this is your life. 关于你的生命的 鲍尔… 鲍尔?
[20:47] It was kind of a gift. 这算是一个礼物
[20:49] From? 谁给的?
[20:54] Just one kiss. “只亲一下,亲一下”
[20:56] Just one kiss. That’s all he kept saying. 他一直这样说
[20:58] Who? 泰勒.汉密尔顿
[21:00] Tyler Hamilton.
[21:02] Com’on. Just one kiss. Trade you my watch. 我拿我的手表和你换
[21:05] Com’on. Just one kiss. Trade you my watch. 来吧! 就亲一下 我拿手表和你换
[21:14] She was upset. 看,她不是很高兴
[21:16] Com’on. It’s no big thing. It’s friends. 是的,宝贝 不是什么大事 只是朋友
[21:31] I told her I was sorry. I grabbed a bottle of champagne. I said let’s go. 我对她说对不起了 我拿了一支香槟 然后我说:“我们走吧”
[21:40] She grabbed the bottle. She walked off. I lost track of her. I figured she went down to the beach. 她抢了酒然后酒自己走了 我跟不上她了
[21:46] I stayed and I got drunk. 我想她应该去了沙滩 我留下来结果喝醉了
[21:48] But you didn’t follow her out to the beach. 但是你没跟她去到沙滩
[21:50] No. 没有
[21:52] But I should’ve. 但是我应该跟她去的
[21:56] Look I screwed up. 听着,我搞砸了
[21:59] Yes you did. 的确是
[22:00] Yes you did. Had you not traded her, 如果你不是交换了她
[22:02] none of this would’ve happened. But that’s the past. 但这一切都过去了
[22:05] Paul let’s go. 鲍尔,我们走 鲍尔?
[22:09] I need to take a look at your watch. 我需要看看你的手表
[22:12] If you want me to buy your story, I need to look at your watch. 这是你要我相信你的前提 我需要看看那块表
[22:59] What have you got? 鲍尔说的是真的
[23:00] Paul was telling the truth. Found three sets of male DNA on this watch. 鲍尔说的是真的 在这个手表上 找到3组男性的DNA
[23:06] Ok. Separate out Paul… 好的 除了鲍尔的
[23:09] and then cross-reference the unknowns with the sample from the retainer. Let’s do that. 然后复查那些我们不知道的 和简的搜查物对比,开始吧
[23:12] You got it. 知道了 皋拉克?
[23:32] Drake. Horatio. 霍拉多
[23:33] I’m here for DNA sample. 我是来这里收集DNA样本的
[23:35] Have you got a warrant? 这是让你
[23:36] This is your opportunity to clear your name. I suggest you take it. 清白自己的机会 我建议你接受它
[23:39] We have been through this Horatio. 我们已经谈过这个勒.霍拉多
[23:40] Yes we have. Back when I was a green CSI and driver’s side airbags weren’t standard issue. 是的,谈过了 当我升官的时候 当司机旁边的气袋 都成为现实的时候吧
[23:46] Lucky for you though, huh. Not so lucky for the young girl you had in your car. 你很幸运,不是吗? 对于你车里的女孩来说
[23:50] I have never forgotten your help. 她可不是很幸运 我永不忘记你的帮助
[23:52] You know what I haven’t forgotten? 你知道我还记得什么?
[23:54] That chemical burn on your arm on that airbag. 你手上被气袋烧伤的地方
[23:57] And your watch imprint. I haven’t forgotten those things either. 我还记得那两样东西
[24:00] Well, you have some memory. 你的记忆不错
[24:09] Seen this before? 看过这玩意吗?
[24:11] Yeah, it’s the watch I gave my nephew a few months ago. 看过,这是我送给我侄子的手表 几个月以前送的
[24:14] Where did you find it? 你在哪找到的?
[24:15] There are skin cells embedded in the band. 在表带上 我们发现了一些细胞
[24:18] Skin cells. 皮肤细胞? 你听说过没有
[24:19] Did you know that our entire genetic code is stored in a single cell. 我们的所有基因信息 都存在这一个细胞上面?
[24:23] Now in this case, I have the DNA of two males. 我找到两位男性的DNA
[24:26] One of which forced Jane Renshaw to have oral sex. 其中有一个 强迫简帮他进行口交
[24:29] And the other one is a close relative. Now. Which one are you? 另外一个是一个近亲 请问你是哪一个? 我和她在沙滩上
[24:44] I was with her on the beach. In a sexual way, you know? 是性关系,你知道吗?
[24:47] Why didn’t you mention this before? 为什么你以前不说?
[24:49] Paul’s my friend. 鲍尔是我的朋友 另外,如果她嘴巴不牢的话
[24:52] Besides, once I hit that mouse trap in her jaw, I was pretty much over. 我就会很惨的 几乎一切都要结束了
[24:55] That must have been disappointing huh. 你很失望,对吗?
[24:56] Killed the mood. 完全破坏了情调
[24:59] I’ll tell you that much. 我让她一个人待在外面
[25:01] I left her alone out there; I went back to the guest house. I went to bed. 我回到客房,然后上了床
[25:04] You didn’t see Estebban the bartender out there. 埃斯特,那个调酒师 他也在外面吗?
[25:06] No. 你那晚的衣服还在吗?
[25:07] Do you have your clothes from that night? 在那间客房里
[25:09] In the guest house. 我需要那些衣服
[25:10] I’m gonna need them. 我需要那些衣服
[25:11] Sure if my uncle says it’s okay. 如果我舅舅说可以 那就当然可以
[25:13] He’s already admitted to a consensual act, Horatio. Let it go. 他同意执行,霍拉多 好的
[25:17] A man was murdered out here. 一个男人在这里被谋杀了
[25:19] Yes, but the girl is the one who will pay. The press will eat her alive. To protect her… 是的,但是受罪的 还是那个女孩 【体会活生生的把她吃了
[25:23] Are you suggesting that I protect a woman? That’s rich. 你是要我去保护一个女人吗? 这很慷慨
[25:31] More Hamilton hardball? 还继续玩吗?
[25:35] I’m officially over them. Can you forgive me for ever thinking that they were ever all that? 我已经正式的不玩了 你能原谅我所造成的困难吗?
[25:39] Well, I made the same mistake myself once. 我以前也犯过类似的错误
[25:42] What do we have? 我们有消息吗?
[25:43] Filed with the city. 报告市政府
[25:45] Public access. So is the beach. And the property line ends here. 公众地方… 包括了这个沙滩 我们的财产线 在这里结束
[25:50] What’s this right here? 木板码头
[25:52] Boardwalk dock. 这里也是公众地方
[25:53] That’s also a public access. We’ll take that. 这里也是公众地方 我们会做记录的
[26:09] Wait a minute. 等等
[26:12] I’ve got blood drops right here. 我在这里发现了一滴血迹
[26:15] More over there. 那边更多 这里是出血的地方
[26:17] Pattern exclaimation points. 标志了出血的位置
[26:20] Spots point the direction of the path.
[26:21] Yes they do. 是的 而且这里是公众地方…
[26:23] And this being a public access. Ours for the taking. 我们可以采集血样了 霍拉多!
[26:34] Blood you found belongs to Estebban Ordonez. 你的血样属于埃斯特.奥顿 当然,我们不能不能确定 血液是他的还是
[26:37] Of course we can’t tell if it was from him or someone with his blood on ‘im. 别人把他的血液撒上去的
[26:39] Ok but it doesn’t matter because the murdered man’s blood leads up to the Hamilton’s house. 好的,但是这没有关系 因为一个被谋杀的人的血迹 一直领向汉密尔顿的房子
[26:43] We got the warrant. 我们拿到搜查证了
[26:48] HEY! 喂…喂!
[27:19] We’re not even sure what we’re looking for. 我们连我们在找什么都不知道
[27:21] We never are. But be happy for Tyler’s clothes from that night. 我们从来都不知道 但是我对 泰勒那晚穿的衣服,鞋子
[27:26] Shirt, shoes, anything. 等东西感到很有兴趣
[27:31] Unless of course he already burned them. 除非,当然是… 他已经烧了那些
[27:36] You know what that means. Dig in. 你知道那是什么意思 挖进去
[27:42] That’s one way to bury your past. 那是你埋藏你过去的方法
[27:44] We’ve had plans to put in a tennis court for months. Check our contract. 在这里建一个网球场
[27:46] Oh we are. Believe me. 哦,我们就是
[27:47] Horatio, if I had known. 霍拉多,如果我知道…
[27:48] You knew. I want a DNA sample from both of them. 你知道的 我需要他们两人的DNA
[27:52] Just because we can. Okay? 是因为我们可以,好吗?
[27:59] Open wide. 张开
[28:01] Relax. I won’t jam it in too hard. 放松,我不会插得太深的
[28:45] I’m gonna head back to the lab guys. 伙计,我回实验室了
[28:48] See you there. 那里见
[28:54] Hey guys. 喂,兄弟 汉密尔顿
[29:01] Hamilton men, try as they might, cannot hide their zippers. 让他们自愿 他们不能隐藏拉链
[29:06] Very carefully please. 请非常小心
[29:10] Zipper’s from a guy’s medium size warm up jacket. 男士夹克的拉链 中码,暖身的夹克
[29:14] Manufactured by Fubu. 由Fubu生产的
[29:16] It’s the same kind that Tyler was wearing at the, uh, 在那晚派对上穿的一样
[29:18] night of the party according to the pictures from homicide. 是凶杀组传来的照片
[29:22] You look for trace? 你在寻找线索?
[29:23] Isolated fragments of glass in the zipper teeth. 分裂的?}⑦碎片 在拉链的氟上
[29:27] Glass melts at 2700 degree Fahrenheight. ?}⑦在华式2700度融化
[29:31] Yes but wood fire only gets up to one thousand and the Hamiltons’ couldn’t have known that. 但是,焰火最多是1000度 但是汉密尔顿正是不知道这点
[29:35] Density matches the murder weapon. 密度和凶器是一样的
[29:38] Tyler clobbers the guy. 泰勒打了那个男的 ?}⑦碎片掉在他的夹克上
[29:41] And glass rains down on his jacket. 很奇怪为什么一个亲吻
[29:48] It’s weird how one kiss can turn into just a mess. 会变成这样
[29:51] Cigar you asked me to process from the guest house. 你要我处理客房里的香烟
[29:54] Same tobacco as the burn on Estebban’s face. 是和埃斯特脸上的一样的
[29:57] Saliva. Tyler’s. And the material on the end, silica. 泰勒的 最终的物质是硅石
[30:02] Aka beach sand. 也就是沙石 我们去和年轻的
[30:04] Let’s go talk to the young Mr. Hamilton. Nice going. 汉密尔顿先生谈谈 进展不错
[30:15] So Tyler. 泰勒,你用价值13000的手表
[30:17] You pony up the 13 thousand dollar watch for just one kiss. 只是为了换一个亲吻
[30:21] And the young lady runs off with the bartender anyway. 但是那位年轻的女士 和调酒师跑了
[30:30] Bet that kiss is gonna cost you a lot more than your watch. 那个吻会使你付出 远比一只表多的代价
[30:34] So what. The bartender changes into his street clothes, 那又怎么样? 调酒师穿了普通的衣服
[30:39] and the girl walked off with him? 然后女孩就和他走了?
[30:46] You just went out there to razz the guy for stealing your girl. 你就走出去,去嘲笑那人 因为他抢了你的女孩
[30:54] But once you saw that lowly bartender kissing the girl that blew you off, 但是你一看见 那个低下的调酒师 亲吻那个女孩 你就马上火了
[30:58] the old Hamilton arrogance turned into rage. 那种汉密尔顿家族式的高傲 转成了暴力
[31:11] And you have what you claim to be consensual sex. 然后你就进行了 你所谓的性行为 啊,不!
[31:22] And then you leave the young woman alone to die in the water. 然后你就把那位女孩 留在水中去送死 如果你是这样说的
[31:29] If you say so. 但是这一切还不够
[31:30] But that wasn’t enough. You go the extra yard and you burn the man’s face. 你还更进一步 你还暧了那男人的脸
[31:42] He ran. 他跑,你追上去
[31:43] You caught up and you cut his throat with what was left of that champagne bottle. 你就用剩下的香槟餟子 割开了他的喉【
[31:52] You’re way off. 你太过分了
[31:54] Then why don’t you educate us. 为什么你不教育我们?
[31:59] Excuse me. 对不起
[32:02] I know this is gonna be good. What’s going on. 我知道这对你会有好处 什么事?
[32:05] Tyler Hamilton doesn’t wear glasses. 泰勒.汉密尔顿不戴眼镜
[32:09] Excuse me? 对不起?
[32:10] The nose piece from the glasses at the crime scene. 那个案发现场的鼻托呢?
[32:13] DNA tripled checked it and found blood from our dead guy on it. 在和基因库最对比 找到死者的血液
[32:16] Transfer spatter. 是转移上去的还是溅上去的?
[32:17] Direct spatter, medium force. 溅上的,中等力度 鼻托上
[32:20] The only way you get spatter from a nose piece is to be there when the murder’s happening. 有溅上的血迹的唯一可能 就是在案发的当时
[32:24] I know but Tyler Hamilton doesn’t wear glasses so it can’t be Tyler’s nose piece. 我知道 但是泰勒.汉密尔顿不戴眼镜 所以不可能是泰勒的鼻托
[32:28] Drake wears glasses. Bring him in. 皋拉克戴眼镜 带他进来
[32:30] Ok. Thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[32:36] Drake. 皋拉克 是的,霍拉多
[32:38] Yes, Horatio. 我需要你的眼镜
[32:40] I’m gonna need your glasses.
[32:42] For what? 为什么?
[32:43] Either you take them off or I’m gonna take them off you. You decide. 你自己动手 还是我帮你脱 你自己决定
[32:59] Good decision. Now sit down. 正确的决定 现在坐下
[33:57] You did this. 你做了
[34:04] In your attempt to wipe away the blood, Drake, you merely pushed it to the corner of your lens. 在你尝试将血迹?狴h的时候 皋拉克 你将它推向你镜片的边缘
[34:12] So slit the juggular. Wet blood. You had to be inches away. 所以,割破静脉的血 你一定是离得很远
[34:34] I, um, I heard a scream. 我,斓… 我听到了尖叫声
[34:43] And by the time I got down to the beach… 在我去到沙滩的时候…
[34:59] Mr. Hamilton. Hamilton! Mr. Hamilton? 汉密尔顿先生? 汉密尔顿?! 汉密尔顿?
[35:06] Somebody help me! No no. Don’t! Wait, Wait! 救命啊! 这里有人被杀了! 不!等等!等等!
[35:08] Somebody! HELP! There’s been a murder! HELP! 来人救命啊! 救命! 有人被杀了! 救命!救命! 救命!
[35:32] I’m sorry, uncle. 对不起,舅舅
[35:33] Shut up. 闭嘴
[35:36] Get out of those clothes. 脱下那些衣服
[35:45] Again, you have made this statement against my counsel. 你再次重申了这些声明 这是和你律师所不附的
[35:49] Let is go, Coupler. 我们走吧,卡特勒
[35:50] We’re looking at life. 你会被判终生监禁的
[35:52] Are you aware of that. 不能保释
[35:53] Without parole. 不能保释
[35:59] What a waste. 真可惜
[36:01] What a waste. 真可惜
[36:04] You said … 你说的…
[36:07] our entire genetic makeup is in one cell. 我们的基因信息都在… 一个细胞里面
[36:15] How do we escape that? 我们怎样才能逃脱?
[36:20] Your family? 逃脱你的家庭?
[36:23] You stop procreating. 你不生孩子就行了
[36:52] Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:55] Taxi’s downstairs. 我会送你的
[36:57] I’ll walk ya. 我会送你的
[37:04] Jane. 鲍尔,坏主意
[37:05] Bad idea Paul. 鲍尔,坏主意
[37:08] Can I talk to you? Please. 我能和你谈谈吗… 求你了?
[37:14] I’ll meet you in the lobby. 我会在大厅等你
[37:24] I had no idea that Tyler was going to hurt her. 我不知道泰勒会伤害她
[37:27] She has to know that. I love her. 她必须知道 我爱她
[37:31] If you loved her, you wouldn’t have traded her for a watch. 你不会为了一块手表而交换她 喂 介意我加入吗?
[37:57] Mind if I join you? 不介意
[37:58] Not at all. 不介意
[38:05] Hamiltons are all over the TV too. 汉密尔顿老是在电视里出现
[38:09] Deja vu. 是啊
[38:10] The old case? 嗯…
[38:13] Fifteen years ago. 15年前
[38:16] I wasn’t on the job then. 我那时还没上班 嗯
[38:26] July 25, 1987. 1987年7月25日
[38:28] I found Drake Hamilton’s car by the side of the road after a terrible accident. 我发现汉密尔顿的车 停在路边 刚发生了场严重的车祸
[38:33] Girl in the front seat, dead. No Drake. 前坐的女孩死了 没有皋拉克
[38:38] I went up to the Hamilton residence where I was received like a diplomat. 直接去了汉密尔顿的住所 在那里,我象外交官一样 被接待
[38:42] Glad handing promises, blah blah blah. 握手,一些承诺
[38:45] Drake will be right down. Well, he did come down, four hours later. 皋拉克马上会下去 他的确下来了 四个小时后
[38:50] With three attorneys in tow and a story about how Drake lent the girl the car. 还带着3个律师 而且捏造了皋拉克 是如何借部车给那女孩的
[38:58] So with no clothes at the scene, 于是,由于现场没有衣服
[39:01] solid alibi and a mysterious chemical burn on his forearm, 除了一个犯罪现场 以及他前臂的一处烧伤
[39:06] we had nothing. 我们什么都没有
[39:08] No charges were ever filed. He walked. 他就自由的走了
[39:11] No investigation. 没有调查
[39:13] At ME later told me… 医官后来告诉我 那女孩是流血
[39:15] that the girl bled out and that all he had to do was call 911 from the road … 至死的,他如果打电话报警
[39:21] and she would’ve lived. 这样女孩是不用死的
[39:24] He didn’t do that. 但是他没有这样做
[39:27] Horatio. 霍拉多
[39:30] We got him. 现在你抓到他了
[39:32] We got him now. 现在抓到了
[39:39] If I had nailed him fifteen years ago… 我本应该15年前就抓他的
[39:44] Let’s hope for the next one. 我们希望以后会更好
[39:51] Let’s do that. 是这样的
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme