Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on CSI…
[00:03] Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer. 杰拉德·布里斯克 吉格港杀手
[00:06] Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin? 谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟
[00:08] Plan’s change. I’ll even have a little gift for you. 计划有变 我甚至给你准备了一份小礼物
[00:10] Maya. 玛雅
[00:11] The prints came back to Daniel Shaw. 指纹是丹尼尔·肖的
[00:13] Shaw is Winthrop’s partner. 肖是温斯洛普的同伙
[00:14] All of our victims are involved in the sex trade. 所有受害者都参与过性交易
[00:17] We never knew who was pimping them out. 我们一直不知道给她们拉皮条的人是谁
[00:18] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[00:19] We had a deal. Where’s my daughter? 我们商量好的 我女儿呢
[00:21] Amy. 艾米
[00:21] – Dad. – Run. -爸 -快跑
[00:25] Briscoe’s dead 布里斯克死了
[00:26] and Winthrop’s on the run, a fugitive. 温斯洛普在逃
[00:28] No. 不
[00:28] Animals are most dangerous when they’re cornered. 走投无路 狗急跳墙
[01:31] I don’t understand… 我不明白
[01:34] any of this. 所有这一切
[01:35] Why am I here? 我为什么在这儿
[01:38] This was not the plan. 本来的计划不是这样的
[01:39] You said if I make a sacrifice, 你说过 如果我做出牺牲
[01:41] in return, I would live forever. 作为回报 我将得到永生
[01:46] Look at me. 看着我
[01:48] Look in my eyes. My eyes are your eyes. 看着我的眼睛 我的眼睛就是你的眼睛
[01:52] My heart is your heart. 我的心就是你的心
[02:05] Hey, D.B. I heard you… D.B. 我听说你…
[02:06] Whoa. How long’s it been? Like, a week? 这是过了多久 一周吗
[02:09] Yeah. My wife’s not too crazy about it. 是 我老婆不太喜欢
[02:12] She’d like to see me all cleaned up like you. 她喜欢我像你这样 都刮干净
[02:14] Yeah, well, there’s something to be said for a close shave, you know. 毕竟有句俗语叫”死里逃生”「剃干净胡子」
[02:17] I spoke with Ecklie. 我跟埃克利谈了一下
[02:18] He and I both heard from the lab director down in San Diego. 我们都收到了圣地亚哥实验室主管的消息
[02:22] I didn’t know he was actually gonna call you guys. 我不知道他会打电话给你们
[02:24] He did more than that. He put you on the top of the list 不止这样 他还把你放在候选名单第一位
[02:26] of candidates to succeed him. 让你接替他的职位
[02:28] No, he shouldn’t have done that. 他不应该这么做
[02:30] Why not? It sounds like a good opportunity. 为什么 听起来是个不错的机会
[02:32] You trying to kick me out of here now? 你这是想我把赶出去吗
[02:34] Last thing I want is you leaving. 我最不想让你离开了
[02:37] But I would support you making the move. 但你若是要走 我也支持你
[02:39] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰
[02:40] I sent the samples over to Hodges, 我把实验样本给了霍奇斯
[02:42] and I’m heading out. 我要走了
[02:43] All right. See you later. 好 回头见
[02:59] Mom, what did you get me this time? 妈 这次你又给我寄什么了
[03:16] Castor and Pollux. The twins. 卡斯托与普鲁克斯 双胞胎
[03:30] 未知来电
[03:32] Did you get my present? 收到我的礼物了吗
[03:34] If you wanted my attention, you’ve got it. 若你想引起我的注意 你做到了
[03:36] Oh, I want more than your attention. 我想要的远不止如此
[03:38] Because this is just the beginning. 因为这只是个开端而已
[03:40] Or should I say… 或者说…
[03:41] the beginning of the end. 末日的开端
[04:13] 谨以此片献给陪伴我们十五年的尼克·丝多克斯
[04:23] That son of a bitch put my mother’s name on the package, 这个混蛋用我妈的名字寄包裹给我
[04:26] so I had to get the Philly cops to put protection on her house. 所以我让费城的警察去她家保护她
[04:30] Yeah, as soon as I got your call, 对 我接到你的电话以后
[04:31] I did the same with Maya and with Barbara. 也立即将玛雅和芭芭拉保护起来
[04:34] So what do you think it all means? 你们觉得这意味着什么
[04:36] Mythology says that when Castor was killed, 神话中 当卡斯托被杀死时
[04:39] Pollux went to Zeus and asked him to let him share 普鲁克斯去求宙斯 将哥哥复活
[04:41] his own immortality with his twin. 把自己的生命分给哥哥
[04:44] To keep them together. 使两人永不分离
[04:46] Zeus agreed, 宙斯同意了
[04:47] and so they were cast into heaven. 于是让他们在天上长相左右
[04:49] The constellation Gemini. 成为双子星座
[04:51] So cutting off his finger is part of the message 所以他切掉一根手指
[04:53] that he and his brother are now one? 表示他和他弟弟化为一体吗
[04:56] He’s saying we may have taken his brother, 他是在宣告 虽然我们夺走了他弟弟
[04:58] but he’s more powerful than ever. 但他却比以往更加强大
[05:00] All very interesting, you guys, but here on planet Earth, 神话推论都很有趣 但我们在地球上
[05:03] I thought Winthrop had a partner while his brother was in custody. 温斯洛普在他弟弟坐牢期间找了个同伙
[05:06] Didn’t you hear another set of footsteps on the recording 你们不是在帕梅拉·克雷默被杀的录音中
[05:09] of Pamela Kramer’s murder? 听到另一个人的脚步声了吗
[05:10] – We did. – And you don’t think it’s Daniel Shaw? -是的 -你们不认为此人是丹尼尔·肖吗
[05:12] I mean,come on, this whole thing with the estranged daughter 我是说 “被绑架的女儿”这件事
[05:15] could still have been a setup. 很可能是个骗局
[05:16] It was not a setup. 不是骗局
[05:17] – You sure about that? – I am. -你确定吗 -确定
[05:18] Then why is Shaw’s lawyer 那为什么肖的律师
[05:19] saying his client has information on Winthrop 声称其委托人掌握了温斯洛普的重要信息
[05:22] that he’s willing to trade for a deal? 愿意跟警方做交易
[05:25] It’s the first I’m hearing this. 我是第一次听说此事
[05:26] Yeah, me, too. 我也是
[05:27] Guess I need to go talk to Shaw. 看来我要跟肖好好谈谈了
[05:30] I checked with World-Send. 我去全球快递查了一下
[05:31] The tracking number and the bar code were bogus. 快递单号和条形码都是假冒的
[05:33] I’m guessing that Winthrop faked them. 我想应该是温斯洛普伪造的
[05:37] You got something? 你有发现吗
[05:39] Yeah, we’ve seen this before. 对 我们以前见过这个
[05:40] The strings are made of human tissue. Take a look there. 用人体组织制成的血迹线 看一下
[05:43] Yeah, thinner gauge than the trajectory strings 比常规轨迹线要薄一些
[05:45] but same idea. 但概念一样
[05:46] We’ll have Henry confirm, 我们会让亨利去查证一下
[05:48] see if DNA can tell us who it is. 看DNA属于谁
[05:49] Sounds good. 不错
[05:50] Hey, let me ask you something. 问你点事
[05:52] Is this about San Diego? 关于圣地亚哥的事吗
[05:54] Because Finn mentioned something. 因为芬恩提了几句
[05:55] Yeah, Nolan is stepping down as the lab director there. 是 诺兰要辞去那边实验室主管一职
[05:58] And, um, he seems to think I’ll make a good replacement. 他觉得我是接任他的最佳人选
[06:01] Wow. You would. 你确实是
[06:04] So what’s the problem? 那问题是什么
[06:06] It’s just like I said, 像我说的
[06:07] I have a lot of friends here, and… 我在这里有很多朋友 还有…
[06:09] it’s a big responsibility. 当主管责任重大
[06:10] Yeah, but there’s a beach. 对 但那里有沙滩
[06:12] And it’s a four-and-a-half-hour drive. 也就四个半小时的车程
[06:13] You’d see me all the time. 你可以常来看我
[06:16] You know, Sara, after all these years, 萨拉 经过这么多年
[06:18] I realize what’s important to me. 我领悟到了什么对我最重要
[06:20] It’s not a promotion. 不是晋升
[06:24] Well… 这事…
[06:25] you know what Grissom would say. 你知道葛瑞森会说什么
[06:29] You got to go where you can do the most good. 你得去能够发挥自己最大作用的地方
[06:35] This is what you got, huh? 你就这点能耐吗
[06:36] How many times I got to tell you I am not doing this? 我要跟你说多少次 我不会这么做
[06:39] I’m not playing the game. I don’t want a deal. 我不想耍花招 我不要什么交易
[06:41] I want to cooperate. If you can’t get that 我想与警方合作 你那个死脑筋
[06:42] through your thick head, there’s the door. 要是想不明白 就给我走人
[06:44] Fine. 行
[06:49] – Need a new lawyer? – Yeah. -要请个新律师吗 -对
[06:51] Looks like I’ll be representing myself from here on in. 看来从现在起 我要自我辩护了
[06:53] Yeah, I don’t think that’s the best plan. 我觉得这计划不怎么好
[06:55] Why break a losing streak? 为何要打破连败纪录呢
[06:58] So I’ve heard that you have information 我听说你掌握了一些信息
[06:59] that you’d like to trade for a deal. 想要跟警方做交易
[07:01] Yeah, that wasn’t my idea. That was my lawyer’s. 不是我的主意 是我律师的
[07:05] Besides, I’d rather talk to you. 此外 我更希望跟你谈
[07:08] I’m listening. 我听着呢
[07:09] Look, I know your boss, 我知道你的上司
[07:10] the sheriff, he thinks that I’m Winthrop’s partner. 警长觉得我是温斯洛普的同伙
[07:13] That’s just not true. 那不是真的
[07:15] I know that. 我知道
[07:16] But given everything that happened, 但根据之前发生的一切
[07:17] it’s pretty hard to make that case. 这很难让人信服
[07:19] Not if you and I can find the real coconspirator. 如果我们能找到真正的同谋就行了
[07:24] Before Winthrop abducted my daughter, 在温斯洛普绑架我女儿之前
[07:27] I was working on a lead. I figured his-his partner 我在查一条线索 我查出他的同伙
[07:29] was helping him get the girls, the victims. 在帮他找那些女孩 那些受害者
[07:31] Through the escort service. 通过护送服务
[07:32] Exactly. 没错
[07:33] I thought Rebecca Lowell ran Lady Aquarius. 我以为是丽贝卡·洛厄尔在管水瓶女神
[07:36] She did. But she had a connection here in Las Vegas. 是她 但她在拉斯维加斯有联系人
[07:38] The important thing is this same guy 重要的是这个人
[07:42] was getting a lot of money from Winthrop’s company. 从温斯洛普公司得到了很多钱
[07:45] Who is it? 是谁
[07:46] He’s not gonna talk to you. 他不会跟你谈的
[07:48] But he will speak to me. 但他会跟我谈
[07:49] Are you asking me what I think you’re asking me? 你是要问我我脑子的那件事吗
[07:51] You get me a 48-hour pass, you and I can nail this guy. 你让我出去四十八小时 我们就可以找到他
[07:55] Sheriff already doesn’t trust you. 警长已经不信任你了
[07:56] You do. Just a little bit. 但你信 只是有点信
[08:00] I’m gonna need a name. 我需要一个名字
[08:01] Well, it’s someone you’ve had a run-in with before. 那是个跟你有过一面之缘的人
[08:04] A certain preacher-pimp. 一个传教的皮条客
[08:07] Goes by the name of Brother Larson. 他的名字是拉森兄弟
[08:10] I can’t go back up there. 我不能回去
[08:11] I can’t even look at that man. 我连看都不想看他
[08:12] Calm down. 冷静一下
[08:14] Brother Larson is here, and Brother Larson is listening. 拉森兄弟在这里 拉森兄弟在倾听
[08:16] Now, you tell me, 现在 你告诉我
[08:18] did he hurt you? 他伤害你了吗
[08:20] No. He didn’t touch me. 没有 他没碰我
[08:21] And that’s just it, I don’t want him to touch me. 这就够了 我不想让他碰我
[08:23] All right, then let’s talk about that. 好吧 那我们谈谈这个
[08:26] You don’t want him to touch you how? 你不想让他怎么碰你
[08:28] I came to you. I came to your church 我来找你 我到你的教堂去
[08:29] because I wanted to get out of the game. 是因为不想再这么干了
[08:32] I don’t want to do this anymore. 我不想再这样做了
[08:34] I hear you, baby. I feel you. 我听见你的话了 宝贝 我能感受到
[08:36] But here’s the thing. Here’s the Word. 但事情时这样的 话是这样说的
[08:39] Our Creator 我们的造物主
[08:41] has bestowed upon us gifts. You… 给予我们天赋 你…
[08:44] have a gift. 有天赋
[08:46] The only shame there is in life 生命中唯一的耻辱
[08:49] is squandering our gifts. You feel me? 就是浪费我们的天赋 你听懂了吗
[08:53] I guess. 听懂了
[08:55] Here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们接下来这么办
[08:55] You’re gonna go home, get some sleep. 你回家去 睡一觉
[08:59] You’re gonna forget about tonight. 你会忘了今晚的事
[09:00] I will see you in the morning. 我明早再去看你
[09:02] I’ll bring you some breakfast. 我会给你带早饭
[09:05] One more thing. 还有一件事
[09:09] Did that man give you an envelope? 那个男人有没有给你一个信封
[09:13] Bless you, baby doll. 上帝保佑你 洋娃娃
[09:18] Get out of here. 走吧
[09:22] Damn, you’re good, Larson. 你可真行 拉森
[09:24] And you’re taking liberties with my car. 你对我的车太随便了
[09:28] Been a while, Daniel. 好久不见 丹尼尔
[09:29] I been reading the papers. 我一直在看报纸
[09:31] You been in the lions’ den. 你被关起来了
[09:34] Surprised to see you. 见到你很惊讶
[09:35] Police think I’m Winthrop’s partner. 警察认为我是温斯洛普的同伙
[09:36] They think I’m a killer. 他们觉得我是杀人犯
[09:37] But you know me. You know that’s not true. 但你了解我 你知道那不是真的
[09:39] And how would I know that? 我怎么会知道这些
[09:40] Because I know about the money. 因为我知道钱的事
[09:42] I used to help you and your business in the past. 我曾经帮过你和你的生意
[09:44] Now it’s your turn to help me. 现在轮到你帮我了
[09:46] Unless you want me to give this information to the police. 除非你想让我把这些信息告诉警方
[09:49] I always liked you, Daniel. 我一直喜欢你 丹尼尔
[09:51] Always trusted you. 一直信任你
[09:53] Until now. 直到现在
[09:54] Tell me something. Do they shave you down there 跟我说说 他们把窃听器装在你身上的时候
[09:57] before they tape that little wire onto you? 给你下面刮毛了吗
[09:59] I’m not wearing a wire. 我没戴窃听器
[10:01] Then I’m guessing… 那我猜…
[10:04] we’re not alone. 这里还有别人
[10:05] You guessed right. 你猜对了
[10:06] CSI Finlay, as I recall. 现场调查员芬恩利 我想起来了
[10:08] Was all this really necessary? 这真的有必要吗
[10:10] I’ve always been a friend of the police. 我一直都是警方的朋友
[10:12] I’ve helped you before. All you had to do is ask. 我以前帮过你 你只需要问我就行了
[10:14] All right, then I’ll ask. 好 那我就问了
[10:16] Are you Winthrop’s partner in all of these murders? 你是温斯洛普在这些谋杀案中的同伙吗
[10:18] Direct. I like that. The answer’s no. 真直接 我喜欢 答案是否
[10:21] The cops are onto the money trail. 警察在查钱的线索
[10:23] They know you provided the girls. 他们知道是你提供的女孩
[10:24] Help us find Winthrop, 帮我们找到温斯洛普
[10:26] and maybe you won’t get the death penalty. 也许你就不用判死刑了
[10:27] Being misjudged has been my constant cross to bear. 我背上的十字架就是被人误解
[10:30] Yes, I provided escorts. It’s what I do. 没错 我负责送妓女 这是我的工作
[10:33] And I received a finder’s fee. 然后我收介绍费
[10:34] Also what I do. 这也是我的工作
[10:36] What I don’t do is harm women. Or anyone. 但我不伤害女人 或者任何人
[10:39] All right? 好吗
[10:40] All right. I guess I’ll just have to arrest you. 好吧 我想我只能逮捕你了
[10:41] H-Hold on a minute. I said I was gonna help, I’ll help. 等等 我说了我会帮你们 我就会帮的
[10:46] The money I got, 我拿到的钱
[10:47] it didn’t come from the son. It came from the father. 不是儿子给的 而是父亲给的
[10:49] Collin Winthrop. 科林·温斯洛普
[10:50] In fact, when the first girls went missing, 其实 最初有女孩失踪时
[10:52] I suspected him, but, uh, 我怀疑过他 但是
[10:54] given events, I see now how this could be a family business. 现在看来 我知道这怎么会成为家族生意了
[10:58] You’re saying the father’s the partner? 你是说父亲就是同伙
[11:00] That’d be my suspicion. 这是我的猜测
[11:02] Sometimes the apple doesn’t fall from the tree at all. 有时候儿子就是随父亲
[11:04] So say we believe you. Where can we find Paul Winthrop’s father? 假如我们相信你 我们去哪找保罗·温斯洛普的父亲
[11:07] I stopped dealing with Collin a long time ago. 我很久以前就不跟科林做生意了
[11:10] I do still receive contributions 我收他的钱是因为我
[11:13] to preserve his good name. 要保护他的声誉
[11:15] It’s called extortion. 这是勒索
[11:17] That is such an ugly word. 这个词可不好听
[11:19] Look, if you guys want to arrest me, go ahead, 听着 如果你们要逮捕我 就来吧
[11:21] but know that my lawyer will have me out and about 但要知道我的律师分分钟
[11:23] in a Las Vegas minute. 就会保我出来
[11:26] You good? You good? 你满意了吗 你满意了吗
[11:28] Me, too. 我也是
[11:35] Got your text. 收到你的短信了
[11:36] Please tell me you have answers. 拜托告诉我你有答案了
[11:38] Well, let’s start with the finger in the jar. 我们先从罐子里的手指开始
[11:42] Now, it turns out 原来
[11:43] the finger was not suspended in saline and blood– 手指不是像我想的那样泡在盐水和血里的
[11:45] as I expected– but saline and something else. 是盐水和另外一样东西
[11:49] I sent it off to Hodges for analysis. 我送到霍奇斯那里去分析了
[11:51] And you’re sure 你确定
[11:53] that it’s Paul Winthrop’s finger. 那是保罗·温斯洛普的手指吧
[11:54] It is. 是的
[11:55] And the story would end there. 故事到这里就该结束了
[11:57] Except I found blood on the statuette. 可我在雕像上发现了血迹
[11:59] Well, Paul Winthrop’s blood, right? 是保罗·温斯洛普的血对吧
[12:00] That’s what I thought. 我之前也是这么想的
[12:02] And because we’re dealing with twins, 但因为我们处理的是双胞胎的案子
[12:04] in order to distinguish them, 为了区分他们
[12:05] I ran an antibodies profile. 我做了个抗体分析
[12:07] Not only was it not Winthrop, but the sample was female. 样本不是温斯洛普的 而是女性的
[12:11] Two females, to be exact. 具体来说是两名女性
[12:13] Identical twins. 同卵双胞胎
[12:16] How much blood did you find? 你找到了多少血迹
[12:17] Well, there were only a couple of usable traces for testing, 只有几处可用于检测的血迹
[12:19] but take a look. 不过你看
[12:35] He wasn’t just sending us a message. 他送给我们的不只是一条消息
[12:37] Winthrop sent us a murder weapon. 温斯洛普把凶器给我们送来了
[12:48] You got to be kidding. 你在开玩笑吧
[12:50] I know. 我知道
[12:51] It’s not really me, is it? 不适合我 对吧
[12:53] Yeah, I picked up these sleeves 我在街角的道具服饰店
[12:54] at the costume shop down the block. 买到了这些套袖
[12:57] Just wanted to see what it would feel like 我只是想知道当连环杀手
[12:59] to be a serial killer. 是种什么感觉
[13:02] So I pulled the booking photo of Jared Briscoe’s tats. 我拿来了杰拉德·布里斯克的入狱照
[13:08] Now, this liquid 温斯洛普送来的
[13:09] that Winthrop sent us his severed finger in is a mixture 浸泡断指的液体
[13:12] of saline solution and Cryers #2 Vermillion Ink. 是盐溶液与克莱尔斯二号红墨水的混合液
[13:16] Let me guess. Used in tattoos. 让我猜猜 是用来纹身的
[13:18] Well, not just any tattoos. 不是一般的纹身
[13:21] These tattoos. 是这种纹身
[13:22] I’ve discovered in my research that 通过调查我发现
[13:24] certain tattoo artists are quite particular 有些纹身师对于用墨
[13:26] about which inks they use. 十分挑剔
[13:28] And Cryers #2 Vermillion is very rare. 而克莱尔斯二号红墨水十分稀少
[13:31] So rare, in fact, 稀少到某种程度
[13:32] that I was able to identify Briscoe’s artist. 让我找到了布里斯克的纹身师
[13:35] Okay, but what does that have to do 好吧 可这跟温斯洛普
[13:37] with the jar of ink that Winthrop sent us? 送来的那瓶墨水有什么关系
[13:40] Briscoe’s artist lives in Seattle. 布里斯克的纹身师住在西雅图
[13:43] He has an ex-wife who moved to Vegas last year 他有个前妻去年搬到了拉斯维加斯
[13:47] to live with her twin sister. 跟双胞胎姐姐一起住了
[13:50] Henry found blood on the Castor and Pollux statuette 亨利在卡斯托与普鲁克斯像上找到的血迹
[13:53] consistent with identical twins. 与同卵双胞胎一致
[13:56] Unknown females. 不名身份女性
[13:58] Not unknown now. 身份已经清楚了
[14:00] I’ve got names and an address. 我拿到名字和住址了
[14:03] Building manager confirmed 大楼管理员确认了
[14:04] the loft’s rented to Amelia Vance. 阁楼被租给了阿梅利亚·万斯
[14:06] What about the sister? 那她姐妹呢
[14:07] Name’s Margo. She signed onto the lease a year ago. 名叫玛尔格 她一年前签的租约
[14:10] Manager said he stopped by yesterday 管理员说她们抱怨空调坏了
[14:12] ’cause they complained the AC wasn’t working. 所以他昨天去看过
[14:14] No one answered. 但没人应门
[14:20] Amelia Vance, 阿梅利亚·万斯
[14:21] LVPD. 拉斯维加斯警局
[14:45] Another processed crime scene. 又一个处理过的犯罪现场
[14:55] Strings and blood suggest two events. 血迹线和血迹说明有两起案件
[14:58] Two victims. 两名受害者
[15:01] Again, he took the bodies. 他这次也带走了尸体
[15:07] Russell’s theory was right. 罗素的理论没错
[15:11] Winthrop and his brother have become one. 温斯洛普和他弟弟合二为一了
[15:15] Dead ringers. 死者替身
[15:22] Just like old times. 和过去一样
[15:24] Everything’s been dusted, everything’s already processed. 所有东西都洒了指纹粉 都被处理过了
[15:27] Something is different this time. 这次有点不一样
[15:28] What do you mean? 什么意思
[15:30] Well, not everything’s been dusted, 不是所有东西都洒了指纹粉
[15:31] and these green strings– 而且这些绿色的线
[15:33] Gemini? 双子座
[15:35] He didn’t even try to hide them among the other strings. 他甚至没有把它们藏进其它线之中
[15:38] Different murder weapon, too. 凶器也不一样了
[15:40] No gaff. 不是鱼叉
[15:40] This time, he bludgeoned them to death with a marble sculpture. 这次他用大理石雕塑砸死了她们
[15:43] And this rope he used? 还有他用的这些绳子
[15:45] Never seen anything like it. 我从来没见过这样的绳子
[15:47] Looks hand-braided. 像是手工编织的
[15:49] Unusual fiber. 不常见的纤维
[15:50] Some kind of powdery trace on it. It’s yellow. 上面还有粉末痕迹 黄色的
[15:54] It looks organic in nature. Suggests secondary transfer. 似乎是天然形成的 应该是二次转移
[15:58] How’s it going with your new toy? 你的新玩具怎么样了
[16:00] Oh, camera’s acquired the image. 相机已经拍好照片
[16:01] Just loading it now. 正在上传
[16:03] So this thing is gonna give us T.O.D. on our victims? 这个能告诉我们受害者的死亡时间吗
[16:06] Well, it’s worth a try. 值得一试
[16:09] We’ve had this 这台高光谱成像仪
[16:10] hyperspectral imaging prototype in the lab for over a month. 已经在实验室里放了一个多月了
[16:13] I’ve been waiting to field-test it. 我一直想实际应用一下
[16:15] How’s it work, exactly? 到底是怎么工作的呢
[16:16] Well, it’s all about the hemoglobin in the blood. 主要是利用血液中的血红蛋白
[16:19] As a bloodstain ages, 随着时间推移
[16:21] the blood reacts with oxygen and breaks down. 血液会氧化分解
[16:23] Right, which is why blood changes color from red to brown. 对 所以血液才会从红色变成棕色
[16:26] Well, this camera records those changes. 这个相机能捕捉这些变化
[16:29] And then maps them on a visible reflectance spectrum. 然后对应标注于可见光谱上
[16:32] So here is the crime scene blood drop. 这是犯罪现场的血迹
[16:35] I’m comparing it to a preset baseline of a fresh blood drop. 我将它与预设的一滴新鲜血液作对比
[16:39] Software does the rest. 软件会完成剩下的部分
[16:41] Calculating the difference between the two spectra, 计算两个样本的差异
[16:44] thereby computing the age of the blood. 来推导出血迹出现的时间
[16:48] And… we got our answer. 然后我们就知道答案了
[16:51] The murders took place… 谋杀发生于
[16:53] 12 hours ago. 十二小时前
[16:54] So something is different. 所以确实有些东西不一样了
[16:56] Yeah, I mean, 我是说
[16:57] the other murders took place weeks before 其他谋杀案都发生于
[16:59] we discovered the crime scenes. 我们发现时数周之前
[17:00] And he took days to stage them. 他会花好几天来布置
[17:01] Winthrop has accelerated his time frame. 温斯洛普加快了他的进度
[17:04] But why? 为什么呢
[17:11] If anything holds from the past, 如果还跟以前一样
[17:13] I’m sure he’s eager to tell us. 他肯定很愿意告诉我们
[17:16] Clearly, our killer’s behavior has altered. 很明显 凶手行为发生了改变
[17:19] Two victims this time. 这次有两名受害人
[17:21] Female. Not college age. 女性 不是大学生的年龄
[17:24] Selected for other purposes. 是为其他用途而选的
[17:25] One being a tattoo artist. 其中一个是纹身师
[17:27] Elementary profiling would say 基础犯罪侧写会认为
[17:29] the killer’s psychosexual fixation 凶手的性心理状态
[17:31] has given way to a transformative agenda. 发生了变化
[17:35] Is that what you’d say, Mr. Russell? 你会这么说吗 罗素先生
[17:37] Games are over, right? 游戏结束了 对吧
[17:38] We can finally be honest with each other. 我们终于可以坦诚相见
[17:41] I’m sure you’ve realized your mistake. 你肯定意识到了自己的错误
[17:43] It’s one others have made. 其他人已经犯过的错误
[17:45] From the very beginning, 从最开始
[17:46] this world tried to separate Jared and me. 这个世界就想把我和杰拉德分开
[17:49] So many have paid for that injustice. 太多人为他们的偏见付出了代价
[17:52] But those truly responsible have escaped our wrath. 可真正需要负责的人却得以逃脱
[17:56] Until now. 但到此为止了
[17:57] So I ran audio analysis. 我做了音频分析
[17:59] There’s no evidence of anyone else on the recording. 没有证据表明录音中有其他人
[18:02] He has to have somebody else helping him. 肯定得有个人帮他
[18:04] And it’s not his brother’s ghost. 不会是他弟弟的鬼魂
[18:06] Right, I mean, the guy was wounded. 就是 他受伤了
[18:08] So he had to lay low. Somebody’s been hiding him. 所以他需要藏身 有人把他藏了起来
[18:11] He also doesn’t have any access 同时他也无法进入
[18:12] to his bank accounts, so… 自己的银行账户
[18:15] somebody has to be supporting him. 所以一定有人在资助他
[18:17] Larson says that it’s Winthrop’s father, Collin. 拉森说是温斯洛普的父亲科林
[18:20] Do you believe him? 你相信他吗
[18:22] All right, I’m going to follow up on both of them. 好吧 我打算两条线都跟下去
[18:26] You were right about the rope from the crime scene. 关于犯罪现场的这根绳子你猜得没错
[18:28] It’s unusual. Definitely not your standard bondage gear. 很不寻常 肯定不是用来玩普通的捆绑游戏的
[18:32] If anything, it tends more 非要说有的话
[18:34] towards a fetish of gardening. 它应该和园艺爱好者有关
[18:36] Gardening? 园艺吗
[18:38] You are looking here at a handwoven plant fiber. 这是一条用植物纤维手编的绳子
[18:42] Specifically Apocynum cannabinium. 准确说是印第安麻(罗布麻属 无译名)
[18:45] Otherwise known as dogbane. 又叫毒狗草
[18:46] It’s an invasive species. 是一种入侵植物
[18:48] Grows like a weed almost anywhere. 野草一般分布非常广
[18:50] So, not particularly helpful. 也就是说没什么用咯
[18:52] No. But… 是的 但是
[18:53] the trace that you pulled from the rope– 你从绳子上提取的东西
[18:56] that’s a different story. 就完全不一样了
[18:58] You were also right– it’s organic. 而且你说的没错 它来自有机体
[19:02] These are pollen spores 它是一种名叫阿尔弥特斯的
[19:04] from a cactus called the Artemis bloom. 仙人掌品种的花粉
[19:07] Artemis. Goddess of the hunt. 阿尔弥特斯 狩猎女神
[19:09] Artemis was also the daughter of Zeus, twin sister 她是宙斯的女儿 是太阳神阿波罗的
[19:12] to Apollo. So I’m thinking 同胞姐妹 所以我以为
[19:14] that perhaps it’s another message. 这也是一条信息
[19:16] Probably. 很有可能
[19:17] Is there anything more you can tell me about the plant? 关于这种植物还有什么要告诉我吗
[19:19] Uh, the Artemis bloom is very rare, 阿尔弥特斯仙人掌非常少见
[19:20] very delicate and also very expensive. 难以养护而且非常昂贵
[19:24] It’s the ultimate hothouse flower. 是最顶级的温室植物
[19:26] Prized only by serious enthusiasts with deep pockets. 只有关系很硬的狂热爱好者才能买到
[19:29] Now you’re talking. 所以你说的是
[19:30] And you’re thinking 和你想的一样
[19:31] that if Winthrop isn’t our flower enthusiast, 如果温斯洛普不是园艺爱好者
[19:34] perhaps he’s spending time with someone who is. 也许他和哪位狂热的园丁待在一起过
[19:36] Maybe his partner. 没准就是他的同伙
[19:39] Collin Winthrop. 科林·温斯洛普
[19:40] Wealthy recluse, plant hobbyist. 沉迷于植物的隐士富豪
[19:43] Who spawned a bad seed. 不幸播了坏种
[19:44] Looks like our weekend botanist had some practice. 貌似我们的业余植物学家出去锻炼了下身体
[19:47] Yeah, not just cultivating the sick impulses 是啊 不只支持儿子的变态冲动
[19:49] of his son, but seems to have some of his own. 自己也亲自加入了
[19:52] 2006. Legal secretary 2006年司法官曾
[19:53] 当地一名男性被控性侵
[19:54] accused him of sexual assault. 指控他性侵
[19:56] Case never went to trial. 案子根本没送审
[19:58] Rumors of more women and more allegations. 还有言论称他性侵多人
[20:00] 多名女性指控企业家科林·温斯洛普性侵
[20:01] Well, Larson’s theory about Winthrop Sr. 拉森对老温斯洛普的说法
[20:03] is getting better and better. 越来越有戏了
[20:05] There’s just one problem. 但有一个问题
[20:06] Says here that he reportedly fled to Mexico. 据报道他已经逃往墨西哥了
[20:06] 科林·温斯洛普从加州出逃 疑点重重
[20:09] Which means that he could still help his son from afar, 也就是说他可能远程支持自己的儿子
[20:12] but couldn’t participate in the murders. 但没有亲自参与谋杀
[20:16] Unless Dad never left the country. 除非老爸根本没离开美国
[20:19] These are my files, right? 这是我的文件吗
[20:19] The ones from my hotel room after I was arrested? 我被捕以后从我酒店房间里搜出来的是不是
[20:21] Yeah, why? What have you got? 没错 怎么了
[20:23] Well, like I said, I was following the money. 就像我说的 我追踪过资金流
[20:25] I was looking into the Winthrop company financials. 我察看了温斯洛普公司的账目
[20:27] I remember a series of transactions, 我记得有一系列转账
[20:29] donations to a nature conservancy. 是捐赠给自然保护机构的
[20:32] I thought it was a front, but… 我以为只是幌子
[20:34] Here it is. 在这里
[20:36] Tax records show there actually was a charity 税收记录说明确实有一家
[20:38] devoted to the preservation of exotic plant species. 致力于保护外来植物物种的慈善机构
[20:40] How much you want to bet that money 你愿意赌多少
[20:41] went straight into Papa Winthrop’s pockets? 这笔钱直接进了温斯洛普老爸的口袋
[20:45] Place is in Briar Creek, California. 该机构位于加州石南溪
[20:47] San Diego County’s 圣地亚哥县
[20:48] a little out of your jurisdiction. 有点超出你的管辖范围了
[20:51] You know, I think I know a guy who knows a guy. 我认识一个人 他认识一个人
[21:11] Hey, Finlay, what’s your 20? 嗨 芬恩利 你在哪呢
[21:13] Shaw and I are about five minutes out. 肖和我五分钟后就到
[21:16] All right, I’m gonna get the lay of the land 好的 我先去探探路
[21:17] out here and I’ll call you back. 一会再联系你
[21:18] Copy that. 收到
[21:19] You Ellis? 你是埃利斯吗
[21:20] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[21:21] Good to meet you, CSI Stokes. 很高兴见到你 斯托克斯调查员
[21:24] Call me Nick, please. 叫我尼克就行
[21:25] I got it. 好的
[21:26] Lab Director Nolan said to extend you every courtesy. 实验室主管诺兰吩咐我热情招待你
[21:29] – Did he? – And from what I hear, -是吗 -据我所知
[21:30] I may be working for you full-time soon. 没准我很快就是你的手下了
[21:32] Oh, we’ll see about that. 走着瞧吧
[21:33] What’s the situation out here? 现在是什么情况
[21:35] We’ve got the place surrounded. 这里已经被我们包围了
[21:37] Warrants in hand. 搜查证申请到了
[21:38] There’s no activity in the main house. 主楼没什么动静
[21:40] But we have eyes on Collin Winthrop. 但已经找到科林·温斯洛普了
[21:43] He’s working in the greenhouse. 他在温室里干活
[21:44] What about Paul? 那保罗呢
[21:45] No sign of him. 没看到他
[21:47] But my money’s on the guesthouse. 但我赌他在客房那边
[21:48] Shades are drawn, place is secluded, 从地图上看 这个地方很隐蔽
[21:51] and has easy access to the back gate. 而且离后门很近
[21:52] Okay, why don’t you and I take the guesthouse. 好的 不如咱俩去客房看看吧
[21:54] We’ll have your team search the property. 让你的队伍搜查整座房子
[21:56] When my guys get here, they’ll take Daddy Winthrop. 等我的人来了 他们会去抓温斯洛普老爹
[22:04] Collin Winthrop. 科林·温斯洛普
[22:06] I’m CSI Finlay, LVPD. 我是拉斯维加斯警局犯罪现场调查员芬恩利
[22:08] I have a warrant to search your property. 我有证件要搜查你的房子
[22:11] No warrant for my arrest? 没有逮捕我的命令吗
[22:12] Depends on what we find. 得看我们能搜到什么了
[22:14] What do you expect to find? 你们想找什么呢
[22:15] Your son. 你的儿子
[22:17] Maybe some evidence linking the two of you 或者是能把你俩和拉斯维加斯
[22:18] to the five women who were murdered in Las Vegas. 那五位被杀的女性联系起来的东西
[22:21] My son and I are innocent. 我儿子和我是无辜的
[22:22] We are the victims here. 我们才是受害者
[22:24] Oh, yeah. 是嘛
[22:24] How do you figure that? 你是怎么看出来的呢
[22:26] Well, Paul and I share a natural appetite for… 保罗和我天生就有
[22:30] certain pleasures. 对特殊乐趣的癖好
[22:32] Society may not approve, 也许不被社会所接受
[22:35] and the law may attempt to prohibit, 法律可能也不允许
[22:36] but when they are both impotent to stop us, 但当这二者都无法阻止冲动
[22:38] we are accused of brutalities. 我们的行为就被称为暴行了
[22:40] Is that why you fled to Mexico? 所以你要逃往墨西哥是吗
[22:44] It’s not a crime for a man 一个人想远离尘嚣
[22:45] to want to abandon his life for a time 去荒漠里寻找
[22:47] and wander in the desert in search of beauty. 你眼前这些美丽的植物
[22:51] Like you see here. 不算犯罪吧
[22:52] Mr. Winthrop, where is your son? 温斯洛普先生 你的儿子在哪
[22:54] You know… 听着
[22:55] if you’re not going to arrest me, 要么你们逮捕我
[22:56] I would like you two to leave. 要么请离开
[23:22] Oh, yeah, look at this. 快看这
[23:23] Winthrop was licking his wounds. 温斯洛普曾经止过血
[23:49] Yeah, Winthrop was definitely here. 温斯洛普肯定在这待过
[23:52] And he’s gone now. 现在已经逃了
[23:54] Freezer chest. 冷冻柜
[23:56] What do you think? 你怎么想
[23:58] That’s never good. 肯定不是好事
[24:17] Finn, it’s Nick– 芬恩 是我 尼克
[24:18] I’ve got two bodies here in the guesthouse. 客房里找到两具尸体
[24:21] Twins. 双胞胎
[24:21] Copy that. 收到
[24:23] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[24:31] Well, there’s half the battle. 已经进展一半了
[24:33] It’s not gonna help us find his son. 还是没法帮我们找到他儿子
[24:35] So we’ll find him. 我们会找到他的
[24:36] “We”? 我们
[24:38] You mean I’m never gonna get rid of you? 你是说我永远也摆脱不了你了吗
[24:42] I see you met dear old Dad. 看到你遇到我老爹了
[24:44] I know what you’re thinking: 我知道你肯定在想
[24:46] “Chip off the old block.” 子如其父
[24:48] But that’s where you’re wrong. 你就是这点想错了
[24:50] Get down, everybody! 所有人都趴下
[24:55] Get down! 趴下
[24:58] Daniel! 丹尼尔
[25:02] Oh, God! 天啊
[25:03] This is CSI Finlay. 我是现场调查员芬恩利
[25:04] – I need medical at my location, code three. – Get down. -我处需要急救 紧急情况 -趴下
[25:07] The ambulance is gonna be here any minute. 救护车很快就到
[25:09] Come on, hold on. 坚持住
[25:11] Breathe. 呼吸
[25:12] Breathe! Breathe! 呼吸 呼吸
[25:27] Found the sniper’s nest on a ridge 距枪击点450米远的山坡上
[25:28] above the property 500 yards away. 发现狙击手曾处位置
[25:30] He had a clear shot. 他目标明确
[25:32] Did you scramble the search team? 安排搜寻小队了吗
[25:34] Got every available unit on it. 有空的小队全派去搜了
[25:36] The problem is, Winthrop probably knows 问题是 温斯洛普可能
[25:38] this area better than any of us. 比我们所有人都了解这里
[25:40] Yep. 没错
[25:41] Gives him the upper hand. 让他占了上风
[25:44] You gonna process the rifle? 你要检查这支来复枪吗
[25:46] I thought you’d want to do it yourself. 我以为你想自己查
[25:51] You sure you’re okay? 你确定你没事吗
[25:53] Yeah, I’m okay. 我没事
[25:55] D.B., Shaw took the bullet for me. D.B. 肖替我挡了子弹
[25:56] I’m sorry, Jules. 我很遗憾 朱尔斯
[25:58] Were you able to confirm that… that Winthrop was the shooter? 你能确定温斯洛普就是狙击手吗
[26:01] Uh, Nick, uh, just processed the gun. 尼克刚检查了那把枪
[26:04] His prints are on it. 上面有他的指纹
[26:05] Units are searching, but… 各单位都在搜寻 但是…
[26:07] still no sign of him. 仍未找到他的踪迹
[26:08] Son of a bitch is long gone. 这混蛋肯定早跑了
[26:10] I’m gonna stay here and collect the evidence. 我待在现场搜集证据
[26:12] Nick’s coordinating with the San Diego crime lab 尼克正在配合圣地亚哥犯罪实验室
[26:14] to, uh, transport it all back to Vegas. 将证物送回维加斯
[26:16] No, no. You need to get back here now, Jules. 不行 你现在就得回来 朱尔斯
[26:18] I told you, I’m okay. 我说过我没事了
[26:20] No, you’re lucky– Winthrop’s beyond targeting 你这是幸运 温斯洛普已经不止
[26:22] college girls now. 局限于杀害大学女生了
[26:23] He shot his father, and he tried to kill you. 他开枪射杀他父亲 还想杀了你
[26:25] This is getting personal. 这开始变成私人恩怨了
[26:27] I agree with Conrad. 我赞同康拉德
[26:29] All right, I will transport 好吧 我会把
[26:30] Shaw’s body and the others back to Doc. 肖和其他人的尸体运回法医那
[26:33] All right, but afterwards, you go straight home. 好的 但之后你得立刻回家
[26:35] No arguments. 没得商量
[26:42] I confirmed C.O.D.’s on our female victims. 我确定了两位女死者的死因
[26:44] Blunt force trauma to the head. 头部钝器外伤致死
[26:46] Women had so many fractures 两位女性全身和头骨
[26:47] to the body and skull, I almost lost count. 有太多处骨折 差点数不过来
[26:50] It’s not just the blunt force trauma– 不止是钝器外伤致死
[26:52] Winthrop’s M.O.’s seemed to have changed as well. 温斯洛普的作案手法似乎也有了变化
[26:55] With his earlier victims, 早期的被害者
[26:57] there’s no sign of sexual activity. 都没有发生过性行为
[26:59] You found semen? 找到精子吗
[27:00] Yeah. On both victims. 对 两位都有
[27:02] Latent bruising plus the ligature marks 瘀伤和勒痕表明
[27:04] suggest, at the very least, rough sex. 至少是粗暴性爱
[27:06] All right, let’s get the DNA to Henry. 好吧 把DNA发给亨利
[27:28] Hello? 喂
[27:29] Hi, Mrs. Devlin. 你好 德芙林女士
[27:31] My name is Julie Finlay. 我是朱莉·芬恩利
[27:32] I work with the Las Vegas Police Department. 拉斯维加斯警察局探员
[27:35] Uh, I need to speak with your granddaughter, Amy. 我想和你的孙女艾米谈谈
[27:39] It’s about her dad. 是有关她爸爸的事
[27:43] What’d you get? 查到了什么
[27:45] So, Collin Winthrop had extensive HD surveillance at his house, all over the property. 科林·温斯洛普在他家装有全方位高清摄像头
[27:50] I mean, it’s no surprise that cameras caught Paul Winthrop 所以摄像头能拍到保罗·温斯洛普
[27:53] in his guesthouse, but… 在客房的场景也不会惊讶
[27:55] this is what I wanted you to see. 我想让你看看这个
[27:59] That’s Collin Winthrop, right? 是科林·温斯洛普 对吧
[28:02] Who’s he arguing with? 他在和谁争吵
[28:04] Our friend, Brother Larson. 我们的老朋友 拉森兄弟
[28:05] That son of a bitch. 那个混蛋
[28:07] He told us that he had stopped having dealings with Winthrop Sr. 他跟我们说他已经和老温斯洛普没联系了
[28:11] Could be we’ve been wrong. 说明我们查错方向了
[28:12] Paul Winthrop had more than one coconspirator. 保罗·温斯洛普不止有一个共谋者
[28:15] It would help if we knew what they were talking about, 要是能知道他们在吵什么可能会有帮助
[28:17] but obviously, that’s impossible. 但显然这是不可能的
[28:19] This is gonna sound crazy… 虽然听起来很荒谬
[28:22] but maybe the plants can help us. 但这些植物可能会帮到我们
[28:25] Thanks to the wealth of digital recordings that 多谢温斯洛普留给我们
[28:28] Winthrop has been leaving for us, 大量的视频信息
[28:29] Sara and I requisitioned every audio analysis program on the planet. 我和萨拉调用了所有的音频分析软件
[28:33] Including one that listens to plants? 里面有能听植物说话的吗
[28:36] This one tracks minute vibrations of 这软件能够追踪空间内
[28:38] all sorts of different objects in a space, 所有不同物质的细微震动
[28:41] and analyzes the sounds that created them. 然后分析出造成该震动的声音
[28:44] Okay, I-I get that the sound of a voice can vibrate the leaves, 我知道声音能够让叶片震动
[28:48] but if you can’t even see it, then how do you measure it? 但如果都看不到震动 要怎么测量呢
[28:52] Well, this is where the impossible becomes possible. 这就是将不可能变为可能的地方
[28:55] This software is able to detect motion less than one 100th of a pixel. 这个软件能够监测小于0.01像素的运动
[29:00] By combining and filtering all that minute motion over the image, 通过结合过滤所有图像中的细微运动
[29:05] it can actually recover the sound of their voices. 就能够复原他们发出的声音
[29:09] I’m impressed. 令人叹服
[29:11] I am tired of the blackmail. 我受够了勒索
[29:13] I’m tired of the lies. 受够了谎言
[29:14] I am not lying. I’m telling you, I don’t know. 我没有说谎 我说过我真的不知道
[29:17] Oh, you know. You’ve always known. 你知道 你一直都知道
[29:19] Now, where is she? 她在哪里
[29:20] That’s not the reason I came here. 我来不是想说这个的
[29:21] No, you came here for money, as usual, 你和往常一样是来要钱的
[29:23] and you’re not gonna get another cent 你不会再拿到一分钱
[29:24] until you tell me where my daughter is! 直到你说出我女儿在哪里
[29:27] I-I know, you think I’m gonna hurt her. 你觉得我会伤害她
[29:28] Like you did before. 就像你以前做的那样
[29:29] Oh, that’s all in the past. I’m talking about now. 那都是过去了 我是说现在
[29:32] I’m talking about Paul. He’s figured it out. 我说的是保罗 他已经发现了
[29:35] He knows who May really is. 他知道梅的真实身份了
[29:37] And I need to protect her, ’cause if he finds her, 我要保护她 因为一旦他找到她
[29:39] he’s gonna kill her. 他就会杀了她
[29:40] He’ll never find her, and neither will you. 他永远都找不到她 你也是
[29:43] And you got all that from a plant? 你就从一棵植物那知道这么多
[29:46] Yeah, don’t worry about it. 好了不管它了
[29:49] You know, I agree with Winthrop. 我同意温斯洛普的想法
[29:51] I’m tired of all the lies. 我受够了这些谎言
[29:54] Based on that conversation, I did a little digging 根据这对话 我对于温斯洛普的家族
[29:56] around the Winthrop family tree. 做了些小调查
[29:59] And it turns out that Collin Winthrop had a daughter. 发现科林·温斯洛普有个女儿
[30:02] May. 梅
[30:03] May went missing around age 15. 梅在十五岁时失踪了
[30:07] Police at the time determined that she was not kidnapped. 当时的警察认为她没有被绑架
[30:10] She just ran away. 只是离家出走了
[30:12] And, Brother Larson, 而且 拉森兄弟
[30:14] I think you know where she ran to. 我觉得你知道她去了哪
[30:18] I do not. 我不知道
[30:19] Look, I gave you a 听着 上次我给了你一张
[30:20] “Get out of jail free” card last time 免罪金牌
[30:22] because you helped me. 因为你帮了我
[30:23] If you do not come clean here, I promise you, 但如果你现在不坦白 我保证
[30:26] it’s gonna go the other way. 事情会违你所愿
[30:30] I guess confession is good for the soul. 大概认罪的确对灵魂有好处
[30:36] I’m gonna tell you a little story. 我来给你讲个小故事
[30:39] Not a pretty one. 不是什么好听的故事
[30:41] About a young girl, 15. 是一个十五岁的姑娘
[30:43] Innocent… or so it seemed. 天真浪漫 或者说 看上去天真
[30:47] Pregnant, 未婚先孕
[30:48] she ran off to a convent. 跑到了一个修道院
[30:51] There she gave birth to twin boys, Paul and Jared. 她在那里生了一对双胞胎兄弟 保罗和杰拉德
[30:55] But she didn’t want them. 但她不想要他们
[30:57] More than that, though, 不仅如此
[30:59] she didn’t want her father to lay claim to them, 她也不要她的父亲认他们
[31:01] because… they were his blood. 因为 他们是他的骨肉
[31:06] You’re-you’re saying that Paul and Jared 你 你是说保罗和杰拉德
[31:09] were the product of incest? 是乱伦的产物
[31:11] Yes. 是的
[31:12] Now, May hid behind a name, 现在 梅用化名躲了起来
[31:15] Nancy Harper, just like she hid the boys. 南希·哈珀 就像她把孩子们藏起来一样
[31:16] 南希·哈珀
[31:17] She found a home for Jared, but Paul was sickly. 她为杰拉德找到了新家 但保罗体弱多病
[31:18] 保罗 杰拉德
[31:22] She tried to buy time by pretending he died, 她想要争取时间 假装保罗死了
[31:24] but Collin found Paul. 但是科林找到了他
[31:27] Raised him. 把他养大
[31:29] But he never found Jared… or May. 但他一直没找到杰拉德 或者梅
[31:33] She vanished. 她消失了
[31:36] You’re pathetic, you know what? 你很可悲 你知道吗
[31:39] We ran your DNA. 我们测试了你的DNA
[31:40] It’s a familial match to Paul Winthrop. 测试结果说明你和保罗·温斯洛普是血亲
[31:43] So, you can forget your Chinatown story. 所以 别再编你的传奇故事了
[31:48] You are the father of Paul and Jared. 你才是保罗和杰拉德的父亲
[31:55] You want the truth? 你要听真相吗
[31:58] A lie can be a powerful thing. 谎言是很强大的东西
[32:00] It can be used to deceive. It can be used to protect. 它能够用来欺骗 能够用来保护
[32:04] I admit I deceived you, 我承认我骗了你
[32:06] but I only did it to protect May. 但我全是为了保护梅
[32:09] I had nothing to do with these murders. 我跟这些谋杀案无关
[32:13] Come on, Mr. Russell. 罗素先生
[32:14] You know what this is all about? 你知道这件事究竟是怎样的吗
[32:17] Paul Winthrop has been killing his mother over and over, 保罗·温斯洛普已经一次次杀了他的母亲
[32:22] getting ready for his End of Days. 为最终审判日做着准备
[32:24] And with Jared gone, 而杰拉德死后
[32:26] that time has come. 那个时刻已经来临
[32:29] Paul will find May. 保罗会找到梅
[32:31] He will render judgment. 他会给予她审判
[32:33] Unless you protect her. 除非你保护她
[32:36] As, apparently, I no longer can. 因为 很明显 我没法保护她了
[32:38] Okay. 好吧
[32:41] If I’m gonna protect May, 如果我要保护梅
[32:43] I need to know where she is. 我需要知道她在哪
[32:44] You already do. 你已经知道了
[32:47] The convent she ran off to, she never left it. 她从来没离开过当年去的修道院
[32:50] Your CSI Finlay– 你的调查员芬恩利
[32:52] she’s met May. 她见过梅
[32:54] Or should I say… 或者应该说
[32:57] Sister Alice. 爱丽丝修女
[33:00] Every time I talk to that guy, I feel like I need a shower. 每次我跟这家伙说话 我都感觉需要洗个澡
[33:02] I don’t even know why I bother to believe him anymore. 我都不知道为什么还要相信他
[33:05] I keep thinking about what Winthrop said to you 我一直在想温斯洛普在录音里
[33:07] on the digital recorder– that so many have paid 跟你说的话 这么多人为了
[33:09] for the injustice done to him and Jared. 对杰拉德和保罗的不公付出了代价
[33:11] “And yet, those who are truly responsible 然而 那些真正应该负责的人
[33:13] have escaped his wrath until now.” 却至今逃避着他的怒火
[33:15] Think about it. 你想想
[33:16] He killed Collin Winthrop, he tried to kill Finn. 他杀了科林·温斯洛普 他想要杀芬恩
[33:18] At some point, he’s probably gonna come after you. 说不定什么时候 他会想要杀了你
[33:21] Yeah, but top of his list has to be his mother 但是他的首要目标必须是他的母亲
[33:24] who abandoned him and his brother, right? 那个抛弃他和他兄弟的人 不是吗
[33:26] Not only abandoned them. 不仅仅是抛弃他们
[33:27] Separated them, cast them adrift. 拆散他们 让他们流离失所
[33:30] Yeah, you know what? 你知道吗
[33:32] She’s the way we’re gonna catch this guy. 她是我们抓住这家伙的突破口
[33:35] Okay, okay, so, 好 所以
[33:37] Finn and I will go up to Seattle. 芬恩和我会去西雅图
[33:40] We’ll put this Sister Alice into protective custody. 我们会对爱丽丝修女进行保护
[33:43] Use her as bait. 用她做诱饵
[33:44] Right. 对
[33:45] Do me a favor. Call Seattle PD. 帮我一个忙 打给西雅图警方
[33:47] Let’s get eyes on the convent. 我们要盯着这个修道院
[33:49] I’ll pick up Finn on the way to the airport. 我去机场的路上会接芬恩
[33:58] Jules, it’s me. 朱莉 是我
[34:03] Hey, Jules, come on, open up. 朱莉 开门
[34:28] Hello, Mr. Russell. 你好 罗素先生
[34:33] Jared and I have been waiting for you. 杰拉德和我一直在等你
[34:47] What have you done? 你干了什么
[34:48] Isn’t it obvious? She’s dead. 不明显吗 她死了
[34:52] Easy! Easy, now. 淡定点 淡定点
[34:55] Let’s not rush this. 我们不要急
[34:57] Yeah, copy that, Nick. As soon as you 收到 尼克 一旦你搞定圣地亚哥的事
[34:58] wrap things up in San Diego, I need you back here. 我需要你马上回来
[35:00] Russell and Finn are on their way to Seattle. 罗素和芬恩正在去西雅图的路上
[35:02] All right. Yeah, call me when you’re on the road. 好的 出发了再打给我
[35:05] Seattle PD called back. 西雅图警方回电了
[35:06] They went to the convent. 他们去了修道院
[35:07] No sign of Sister Alice. 没有找到爱丽丝修女
[35:08] Nuns have no idea where she is. 修女们都不知道她去哪了
[35:10] Did you tell Russell? 你跟罗素说了吗
[35:10] I tried calling him and Finn. 我打给了他和芬恩
[35:12] I can’t get a hold of either of them. 但是不管谁的电话都打不通
[35:13] Do you know where they are? 你知道他们在哪吗
[35:14] They’re supposed to be on their way up north, 他们应该在北上的路上
[35:15] but I got a bad feeling. 但是我有种不祥的预感
[35:16] Listen, find Greg, then meet me at Finn’s condo. 听着 去找格雷格 在芬恩的公寓跟我碰头
[35:20] Okay. 好
[35:24] Aah! You sick bastard! 你个变态
[35:26] How does it feel… 失去你爱的人
[35:27] to lose someone you love, 心被人掏走
[35:29] to have your heart ripped away from you? 是什么感觉
[35:31] Oh, I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[35:34] Was it quick? Did she suffer? 下手快吗 她受苦了吗
[35:35] Did she scream? You’re the expert. 她有尖叫吗 你可是专家
[35:37] What does the crime scene tell you? 犯罪现场能告诉你些什么
[35:41] Look at it. 好好看着
[35:58] I want you to know she suffered. 我告诉你她吃了不少苦头
[36:00] She begged for me to end it. 她哀求我结束这一切
[36:04] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[36:07] You wanted me to take a look at your crime scene? 想要我看你的犯罪现场吗
[36:10] The blood gives you away. 那滩血出卖了你
[36:12] There’s hardly a lethal loss of blood, wouldn’t you say? 这点血可不够致命的 不是吗
[36:15] And where’s the spatter? 溅开的血滴又去哪了
[36:17] Come on, where’s the spatter? 溅开的血呢
[36:18] You haven’t even put up all your strings. 你连线都没拉全
[36:20] You weren’t waiting for me. 你可不是在等我
[36:22] I interrupted you before you were finished. 我在你完成前打断了你的好事
[36:25] Where’s Finlay? 芬恩利在哪
[36:26] Where is she? 她在哪
[36:34] What do you got? 有什么发现
[36:34] Russell and Finlay’s vehicles are here. 罗素和芬恩利的车在这里
[36:36] They’re still not answering. 他们还是没接电话
[36:37] I’ll have my men secure the building. 我会让我的人封锁这栋楼
[36:39] Then we’ll move in tactically. 接着我们按战术进入
[36:40] Let’s do it. 开工吧
[36:41] Finlay is dead. 芬恩利已经死了
[36:43] I told you. She’s already buried in the desert 我告诉过你 她已经被埋在沙漠里
[36:44] where you will never find her. 你永远都找不到她
[36:46] You’re gonna tell me where she is. 你告诉我她在哪
[36:47] I don’t really think you’re in a position to negotiate here. 我觉得你可没资格在这里跟我谈判
[36:50] You’ve been looking for your mom, haven’t you? 你一直在寻找你母亲 不是吗
[36:53] I know who she is, Paul, 我知道谁是你母亲 保罗
[36:55] and I know where she is. 我还知道她在哪
[36:56] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[36:57] Even my father didn’t know that. 就连我父亲都不知道
[36:58] That’s ’cause your father’s not Collin Winthrop. 那是因为你父亲并不是科林·温斯洛普
[37:01] Your father was a pimp 你父亲是个皮条客
[37:03] who got a 15-year-old girl pregnant with bastard twins. 让一个十五岁的姑娘怀上了一对双胞胎野种
[37:06] You and your brother. 就是你和你弟弟
[37:07] I should kill you now. 我现在就该杀了你
[37:09] You do that, 你杀了我
[37:11] and you’ll never know. 就永远不会知道了
[37:13] Where is she? Where’s my mother?! 她在哪 我母亲在哪
[37:14] You tell me where Finlay is. 你告诉我芬恩利在哪
[37:17] I’ll tell you where your mother is. 我就告诉你你母亲在哪
[37:19] What’s it gonna be, Paul? 你觉得呢 保罗
[37:22] No! 不
[37:25] He knows where Finlay is. 他知道芬恩利在哪
[37:28] Where is she? 她在哪
[37:29] Where is Finlay? 芬恩利在哪
[37:30] You’ll never find her in time. 你绝对来不及找到她
[37:32] She’s still alive. She’s got to be close. 她还活着 她一定就在这附近
[37:34] He said he was gonna take her to the desert. 他说他要把她带到沙漠去
[37:35] He has to get her there somehow. 他一定得用车运她过去
[37:37] Greg, Morgan, where are you? 格雷格 摩根 你们在哪
[37:39] We just rolled up. In the garage. 我们刚到 在车库
[37:40] We need to find Winthrop’s vehicle. 我们得找到温斯洛普的车
[37:42] We believe it’s on the premises. Start canvassing. 我们相信就停在这里 开始搜查
[37:44] Start running plates. 比对车牌
[37:45] Copy that. 明白
[37:46] Where is she? 她在哪
[37:48] Can you hear me? Where is she?! 听得到吗 她在哪
[37:50] All right, that vehicle’s a negative. Next one. 好吧 不是那辆 下一个
[37:52] Vehicle is a black 黑色
[37:54] Lincoln Continental, Nevada plates. 林肯大陆 内华达牌照
[37:56] Plate number HRGK-698. 车牌号HRGK-698
[37:59] That car was reported stolen 那辆车在加州
[38:00] from the California-Nevada state line. 和内华达州边界被报失遭窃
[38:02] Greg, take a look at this. 格雷格 过来看这辆
[38:05] This car was stolen this morning 这辆车今早
[38:07] from the California state line. 在加州边界被盗了
[38:13] Oh, my God. 天哪
[38:15] It’s Finn. 是芬恩
[38:18] Come on, Finn. Come on. 挺住 芬恩
[38:22] I can’t find a pulse, 没有脉搏
[38:24] but she’s still warm. 但她仍有体温
[38:26] – Call MEDEVAC. – Yeah. -叫救援直升机来 -好
[38:28] This is CSI Morgan Brody, 这里是现场调查员摩根·布洛迪
[38:30] requesting MEDEVAC assistance at my location. 请求救援直升机支持到我所在位置
[38:33] It’s code 3. 有生命危险
[39:07] 朱莉·芬恩利
[39:11] D.B. D.B.
[39:15] How you doing? 你还好吧
[39:17] One day at time. Isn’t that what they say? 过好每一天 不是这么说的吗
[39:20] So, I was just up at the hospital, 我刚刚去了医院
[39:22] and the nurse there told me 护士告诉我
[39:23] you’ve been going up there every weekend. 你每周末都会去那儿
[39:25] Yeah, she’s just not responsive. 是啊 她还是一点反应都没有
[39:28] I mean, her body’s healing, 她的身体在恢复
[39:30] but they just can’t say 但他们不能确定
[39:31] when she’s gonna regain consciousness. 她什么时候才能恢复意识
[39:36] Or if she will. 或者还能不能
[39:38] Well, one thing we do know is that Winthrop is gonna recover, 我们能确定的是 温斯洛普会恢复过来
[39:41] and when he does, he’s gonna pay for what he’s done. 等他一康复 就会为所做的这一切付出代价
[39:43] Right? 对吧
[39:45] Yeah. 是啊
[39:47] Did Lab Director Nolan call you about that job? 实验室主管诺兰有打给你说那份工作的事吗
[39:50] Oh. I’m so sorry. 实在抱歉
[39:51] Yeah, he did. He did, yeah. 他打过来了 说过了
[39:53] Congratulations. I hear you’re gonna take it. 恭喜你 我听说你准备接受
[39:55] I was. I think I’m gonna call him back, 本来是要的 我准备再打给他
[39:57] tell him to hold off on that for a little bit. 让他再稍微缓缓
[40:00] No, no, no, no. Come on, sit-sit down. 不不不 别这样 坐吧
[40:02] Just give me… give me one second. 就听我说几句
[40:04] Now… 我说
[40:06] why would you do that? 你为什么要推掉呢
[40:07] It’s just not the right time. 现在不是时候
[40:09] Not right now, not with what’s going on with Julie. 我现在不能走 在朱莉都还没醒来的时候
[40:14] Whatever happens with Jules– 朱尔斯经历的这一切
[40:16] there’s nothing you and I can do about that. 你我都无能为力
[40:20] But if she was sitting in that chair right now, 但她要是现在还好好的
[40:22] she would tell you to get your ass 她会叫你赶紧飞去圣地亚哥
[40:24] on that plane to San Diego, and you know it. 你知道的
[40:30] You need to do this, bud. 你应该去 伙计
[40:45] You’re not trying to sneak out of here, are you? 你不是想就这么溜出去吧
[40:48] No, I wouldn’t do something like that to you. 我对你可不会做这种事
[40:53] This is really happening. 简直跟做梦一样
[40:56] I respect and love you both. 我敬爱你们俩
[41:00] I’ll miss you. 我会想你们的
[41:02] You better stay safe out there. 你好好照顾自己
[41:04] I will. 我会的
[41:05] We’re really happy for you. 我们真的很替你高兴
[41:09] Lab Director Nick Stokes. 实验室主管尼克·丝多克斯
[41:10] – Has a nice ring, doesn’t it? – Yeah. -戴着枚好戒指 不是吗 -是啊
[41:13] We’re still on for drinks at McCarthy’s, right? 我们还是要去麦卡锡酒吧嗨的对吧
[41:15] Yeah. First round’s on me. 当然 第一轮我请
[41:18] The raise I hear you’re getting, 升这么大官
[41:19] I think they should all be on you. 我觉得都得你请
[41:20] Oh, yeah, that’s fair enough, fair enough. 当然了 没问题 没问题
[41:24] Yeah, well, see you then, hmm? 到时候见了
[41:27] See you later. 再见
[41:42] 结案 结案排行榜
[41:58] 生日快乐
[42:19] 结案排行榜
[42:24] 尼克 结案
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme