时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | There’s a lot of damage to the neck. | 颈部受到多处重创 |
[00:58] | I’m counting three sharp-force injuries, | 这里有三处尖锐伤 |
[01:03] | and I saw five more in the back. | 后颈还有五处 |
[01:05] | Got arterial spray over here. | 有动脉血喷溅痕迹 |
[01:08] | So he was standing right there when he was stabbed. | 被刺伤的时候他就站在这里 |
[01:11] | You know, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[01:12] | you’d expect to see more blood on his torso. | 他身上应该有更多血液 |
[01:14] | He must have been dressed, right? | 他当时肯定穿着衣服 对吧 |
[01:16] | Clothing shielded him from the blood, and… | 血都溅在衣服上了 |
[01:19] | the killer stripped him? | 凶手扒了他的衣服 |
[01:21] | Possibly. Got a lipstick case here. | 有可能 这边有一支口红 |
[01:26] | It’s got bloodstains on it. | 上面有血迹 |
[01:28] | A woman was here? | 当时还有个女人在场 |
[01:29] | Could be another victim. | 可能是另一个受害者 |
[01:31] | Maybe an attempted rape that took a turn. | 也许本来是强奸 结果情况逆转 |
[01:33] | Guy picks on the wrong woman, | 这个男的找上了错误的女人 |
[01:34] | she pulls out a blade and stabs him. | 她拿出刀捅了他 |
[01:36] | Yeah, then why wouldn’t she just run away? | 那她为什么不直接跑掉 |
[01:38] | Stripping a victim usually suggests a sexual component. | 扒光受害者的衣服通常意味着与性有关 |
[01:42] | Maybe our mystery woman was the predator. | 也许那个神秘的女人才是捕猎者 |
[01:44] | Could be a vigilante. | 可能是个治安维护者 |
[01:46] | I think we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves, actually. | 我觉得我们可能想太多了 |
[01:50] | You may be right. | 也许你说得对 |
[01:57] | Hey, guys? | 各位 |
[01:59] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[02:00] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:02] | But it kind of looks like a face stamped in blood. | 看起来像人脸蘸血印在了地上 |
[02:07] | Might be the dead guy’s face. | 可能是死者的脸 |
[02:10] | Yeah, but our victim barely has any blood on his face. | 可是受害者脸上几乎没有血 |
[02:13] | I’m not so sure he could leave a mark like that. | 我不确定他能留下这种痕迹 |
[02:16] | There could’ve been a struggle during the stabbing. | 刺杀过程可能发生了挣扎 |
[02:18] | Assailant gets blood on his or her face, | 攻击者脸上溅到了血 |
[02:21] | gets taken down, | 被按倒 |
[02:22] | face-planted onto the concrete, | 脸贴上了水泥地 |
[02:24] | leaving the impression. | 留下了痕迹 |
[02:26] | Could be our first impression of the killer. | 这可能是凶手给我们留下的第一印象 |
[03:21] | 结果 图像数据不足 找不到结果 | |
[03:27] | So, how is the Blood Whisperer doing with the blood portrait? | 我们的血语者关于血迹人脸有什么进展吗 |
[03:31] | Not so bloody well. Image filters are giving me | 不怎么样 图像滤镜没发现 |
[03:34] | no additional detail, | 什么新细节 |
[03:35] | and I tried facial recognition software with no luck. | 面部识别软件也没有什么结果 |
[03:39] | A face no forensic method could love. | 没有任何鉴定方式会喜欢这张脸 |
[03:41] | You know, the weird thing is, | 奇怪的是 |
[03:43] | if you or I had our lovely faces | 如果我和你的脸 |
[03:45] | smeared in blood and mushed into concrete, | 涂满鲜血被按进水泥地里 |
[03:48] | the resulting stamp would be bolder in some areas | 形成的图像有的部分会颜色较深 |
[03:51] | but not in others. | 有的部分则不会 |
[03:52] | Right. Because our faces aren’t flat. | 没错 因为我们的脸不是平的 |
[03:54] | Yeah, but this face is. | 对 但是这张脸却是平的 |
[03:56] | Well, we think it could be the face of our killer. | 我们认为这可能是凶手的样子 |
[03:58] | So any chance it’s a physical deformity of some sort? | 有可能是身体残疾之类的吗 |
[04:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[04:04] | Well, DNA says that | DNA报告显示 |
[04:05] | all the blood at the scene belongs to the victim, | 现场所有的血迹都是受害者的 |
[04:07] | and prints gave us an I.D. | 指纹让我们找到了身份 |
[04:09] | His name is Nelson Kern. | 他叫尼尔森·肯恩 |
[04:11] | He’s a local with a few priors for burglary. | 本地人 有入室盗窃的前科 |
[04:13] | Officers are headed to check out his apartment now, | 警方已经去他公寓调查了 |
[04:15] | and Nick just pinged his cell. | 尼克刚刚追踪了他的手机 |
[04:20] | Yeah, flip it open. Let’s see what we got in there. | 让我们看看里面有什么 |
[04:28] | There’s a bloody purse right there. | 这里有个沾血的女士钱包 |
[04:31] | Suggests female killer. | 凶手可能是女性 |
[04:33] | You know, there was a dropped lipstick. | 现场掉了一支口红 |
[04:37] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[04:39] | Purse might be hers. | 钱包可能是她的 |
[04:49] | It’s rubber. Like some kind of life-size doll. | 是橡胶的 像是某种真人大小的洋娃娃 |
[04:52] | – Or a costume. – Yeah, maybe. | -或者是戏服 -也许 |
[04:55] | It’s hollow. | 这是中空的 |
[04:56] | So we got… | 那就是… |
[04:57] | fake body, real blood. | 假的身体 真的人血 |
[05:00] | Yeah, looks like it. | 看起来如此 |
[05:02] | And if Nelson Kern’s cell phone ended up in here, | 如果在这里能找到尼尔森·肯恩的手机 |
[05:05] | I’m betting that’s his blood smeared all over it. | 我打赌上面全是他的血 |
[06:28] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[06:31] | Homicide find anything in Nelson Kern’s apartment? | 凶杀组在尼尔森·肯恩的公寓找到什么了吗 |
[06:33] | No, nothing useful. | 没有有用的线索 |
[06:35] | Apparently the guy was a loner. | 这个人很孤僻 |
[06:36] | No job, no family in the area. | 没有工作 在这里也没有家人 |
[06:38] | So how’s it going with her? | “她”的情况如何 |
[06:41] | We’re doing pretty good. Doc’s still… | 进展不错 医生还在… |
[06:43] | working on the body, but he did send these over. | 检查尸体 不过他发来了这些 |
[06:47] | The stab wounds in the suit | 那件橡胶衣上的刺痕 |
[06:49] | line up perfectly with the stab wounds in Kern’s back. | 与肯恩脖子上的刺痕位置完全吻合 |
[06:54] | So clearly he was wearing this when he was attacked. | 所以很明显他是穿着这个被杀的 |
[06:58] | Do we know why he was wearing it? | 知道他为什么会穿着这个吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I found some similar suits online | 我在网上找到了相似的橡胶衣 |
[07:03] | and a site dedicated to those who wear them. | 还有一个专门服务穿着者的网站 |
[07:05] | They call themselves Rubber Dolls. | 他们自称”橡胶娃娃” |
[07:08] | Men who wear these suits and masks transform into females. | 男性通过穿着橡胶衣和面具变身女性 |
[07:11] | It’s a form of full-body cross-dressing. | 一种全身版变性打扮 |
[07:14] | Like living Barbies. | 就像真人版芭比娃娃 |
[07:16] | Or, in this case, not so living. | 不过这个已经没有生气了 |
[07:18] | Slight bruising on the edges of the lacerations | 裂口边缘的轻微瘀伤 |
[07:21] | suggeststhe weapon wasn’t particularly sharp. | 表明凶器并不是特别锋利 |
[07:24] | Maybe a dull knife. | 可能是一把钝刀 |
[07:25] | I’m not so sure it was a knife. | 我不能肯定是刀 |
[07:27] | Based on the square edges of the wounds. | 从伤口的方形边缘来看 |
[07:30] | Severed his carotid artery. | 直接切断了颈动脉 |
[07:32] | C.O.D. was exsanguination. | 死亡原因是失血过多 |
[07:33] | Looks like a human bite mark. | 看上去像是被人咬的 |
[07:36] | Yeah, it’s one of several incidental injuries I noted, | 这是其中几处非致命伤之一 |
[07:39] | including abrasions on his wrists and bruising on his arms. | 还包括腕部的擦伤和手臂的瘀伤 |
[07:44] | Could be he was bound. | 他可能被绑起来了 |
[07:45] | He was also under the influence. | 他当时神志不清 |
[07:47] | Tox screen showed alcohol and ecstasy in his system. | 毒理反应显示他体内有酒精和迷幻药 |
[07:50] | Did you hear about the rubber suit? | 你听说橡胶衣的事了吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Dressed up and messed up. Bad combo. | 是的 “穿上人皮脱掉理智”的邪恶组合 |
[07:59] | I pulled a lot of trace from the suit’s skin. | 我从橡胶衣上取了不少样本 |
[08:01] | Uh, granted, a lot of it may be transfer from the dumpster, | 当然 其中不少都是在垃圾桶里沾上的 |
[08:04] | but so far we’ve got two perfumes, | 不过目前发现了两种香水 |
[08:05] | baby oil, carpet fibers and residue | 婴儿润肤油 地毯纤维以及 |
[08:08] | from champagne, vodka and mint liqueur. | 香槟 伏特加和薄荷酒的酒渍 |
[08:10] | Ooh, mint. Sounds like a wild party. | 薄荷酒 听起来像是一场狂野的派对 |
[08:13] | With a brutal end. | 结局却很凶残 |
[08:21] | The blood smeared on the mask, | 面具上的血迹 |
[08:23] | that would explain how the face was stamped on the concrete. | 解释了水泥地上的人脸痕迹 |
[08:32] | We may not know much about Nelson Kern, | 我们可能对尼尔森·肯恩不了解 |
[08:35] | but maybe the suit’s maker does. | 不过这件橡胶衣的作者应该了解 |
[08:37] | Superglue fuming didn’t provide any viable prints, | 超能胶烟熏法没提取到可用的指纹 |
[08:39] | but there was one embedded in the silicone. | 不过硅胶里印了一个 |
[08:42] | Check it out. | 查一下 |
[08:43] | Looks like someone touched the skin | 看起来有人在橡胶衣定型之前 |
[08:45] | before it was set. | 碰过它 |
[08:48] | We know who? | 知道是谁吗 |
[08:49] | Print came back to a local named Belinda Goff. | 指纹属于一个叫贝琳达·高夫的本地人 |
[08:57] | I told you it’ll stretch, | 我是说过它有弹性 |
[08:59] | but there is no packing Babe Ruth into Beyoncé. | 可你也不能把贝比·鲁斯[棒球手]包成碧昂斯啊 |
[09:03] | Uh, excuse me. Ms. Goff? | 打扰一下 高夫女士 |
[09:05] | Uh, your height’s gonna cost you. | 你的身高会让你多花点钱 |
[09:08] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[09:09] | It’s $1,500 for the standard doll, but you’re, what, six-two? | 标准娃娃一千五一个 但你有将近一米九吧 |
[09:14] | Big and tall ain’t cheap or easy. | 长这么高大是要多花钱的 |
[09:16] | No. No, I’m not interested in purchasing. | 不 我不是来买东西的 |
[09:18] | I’m, um… | 我是… |
[09:20] | I got a few questions for you. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[09:22] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[09:24] | why don’t you go get comfortable in your skin. | 不如你去把它脱下来吧 |
[09:30] | Okay, let me guess. | 好吧 让我猜猜 |
[09:32] | College professor doing a sociological survey, | 你是在做社会学调查的大学教授 |
[09:35] | uh, “Inside the Bizarre World of Rubber Dolls.” | 题目是《探寻橡胶娃娃的奇异世界》 |
[09:38] | Actually, my interest is not academic. | 其实我的兴趣不是学术方面的 |
[09:41] | It’s criminal. I’m D.B. Russell with the crime lab. | 是犯罪方面的 我是犯罪实验室的D.B.罗素 |
[09:44] | Can you take a look at these for me | 你能帮我看看这些照片 |
[09:45] | and tell me if you recognize them? | 然后告诉我你认不认得他们吗 |
[09:50] | He was killed while wearing her. | 他穿着她的时候被人杀了 |
[09:54] | Yeah, she’s my work. | 她是我做的 |
[09:57] | Right. Okay. And… | 好吧 那么… |
[09:59] | what about Mr. Kern there? What can you tell me about him? | 肯恩先生呢 你知道什么关于他的事吗 |
[10:02] | Nothing. | 不知道 |
[10:04] | The men who come here, they’re not big on names. | 来这里的男人们都不出名 |
[10:06] | They-they pay with cash. | 他们用现金付账 |
[10:08] | And-and when my creations walk out this door, | 一旦我的作品出了这个门 |
[10:10] | they take on a life of their own. | 她们就有了自己的生活 |
[10:12] | Doing what, exactly? | 她们都做什么呢 |
[10:16] | Look… | 听着… |
[10:18] | once transformed, the dolls might go out together, | 换装之后 娃娃们可能会一起出去 |
[10:21] | flaunt their curves. | 炫耀她们的身材 |
[10:23] | Depending on whatever | 用他们让我 |
[10:24] | intimate anatomy they’ve paid me to install, | 在娃娃上安装的隐私部位 |
[10:27] | they can… | 他们可以… |
[10:29] | No, I see. I see. | 我明白 我明白 |
[10:31] | Kind of. | 差不多明白 |
[10:34] | Look, Rubber Dolling is just a way | 橡胶娃娃只是让男人 |
[10:35] | for men to inhabit the bodies of beautiful women. | 居住在美女身体里的一种方式 |
[10:38] | For whatever the reason, | 无论是出于什么原因 |
[10:39] | from gender dysphoria to… | 从性别焦虑症到… |
[10:42] | pure curiosity. | 纯粹的好奇 |
[10:45] | Um, you said that the-the dolls hang out together. | 你说那些娃娃们会一起出去玩 |
[10:48] | Do you know where? | 你知道是去哪儿吗 |
[10:51] | A man was murdered. | 有个人被谋杀了 |
[10:54] | Maybe one of his fellow dolls might be able to… | 也许跟他一起的娃娃可以… |
[10:58] | Can you hold? | 你能拿一下吗 |
[10:59] | Go here. | 去这个地方 |
[11:02] | Just don’t say I sent you. | 别说是我告诉你的 |
[11:05] | If you get bounced, I mean. | 我是说如果你吃了闭门羹的话 |
[11:19] | Well… welcome to the dollhouse. | 欢迎来到玩偶之家 |
[11:35] | You’re staring. | 你在盯着他们看 |
[11:37] | Yeah. Well, so are you. | 没错 你也是 |
[11:40] | At least we’re not the only ones underdressed. | 至少我们不是唯一没变装的人 |
[11:42] | The dolls have their admirers. | 这些娃娃有自己的仰慕者 |
[11:44] | So, we’re, like, what, a couple of blocks | 我们这里离犯罪现场 |
[11:47] | from the crime scene, right? | 大概两个街区远 对吧 |
[11:48] | That odds are pretty good that Nelson Kern was here last night. | 尼尔森·肯恩昨晚很可能来过这里 |
[11:52] | Killer could have stalked him from here. | 凶手可能是从这里开始跟踪他的 |
[11:54] | Somebody must have seen something last night, right? | 昨晚肯定有人看到什么了 |
[11:58] | Shall we… shall we mingle? | 我们分头行动吧 |
[11:59] | Sure. | 好 |
[12:01] | Call me. | 有事叫我 |
[12:43] | Stop! | 停下 |
[12:55] | Hey. Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[12:59] | Now, why are you running off? | 你为什么要跑 |
[13:08] | LVPD. | 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[13:09] | Ladies, ladies. Come on, now. | 姑娘们 姑娘们 散开吧 |
[13:11] | Hey, girls, come on. | 姑娘们 都散开 |
[13:12] | Let’s everybody just take a breath now. | 大家都放松一下 |
[13:14] | We don’t want to mess up our suits, do we? | 我们都不想把衣服弄坏 对吧 |
[13:30] | Do I have to tell you my name? | 我需要告诉你我的名字吗 |
[13:32] | Or you can start with telling me why you ran. | 你可以先告诉我你为什么要跑 |
[13:34] | I’m a high school counselor. | 我是高中的辅导老师 |
[13:37] | The last thing I need is my extracurriculars going public. | 我不想让我的课余生活为人所知 |
[13:41] | I just… | 我只是… |
[13:42] | I figured that you and the other cop were raiding the place. | 我发现你和另一个警察在搜查这里 |
[13:44] | What made you think I was a cop? | 是什么让你觉得我是个警察 |
[13:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:48] | It’s 31 flavors of freak in here. | 这里有三十一种怪咖 |
[13:50] | In walks Mr. Vanilla. | 然后单纯的你走了进来 |
[13:52] | Scanning the place like some Nordic Terminator. | 像北欧终结者一样扫视这里 |
[13:55] | How’d you know I was…? Never mind. | 你怎么知道我是… 算了 |
[13:59] | Actually, we’re CSIs. | 其实我们是犯罪现场调查员 |
[14:02] | We’re here investigating the murder of this man. | 我们是来调查这个人的谋杀案的 |
[14:05] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:09] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[14:12] | Charlene. | 夏琳 |
[14:13] | Charlene’s dead? | 夏琳死了 |
[14:15] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[14:19] | What can you tell me about her? | 你能跟我说说她的事吗 |
[14:24] | Charlene was a newcomer. | 夏琳是新来的 |
[14:26] | Started showing up maybe six weeks ago, | 大约六周前才出现的 |
[14:28] | but quickly became the belle of the ball. | 但很快就成了舞会的焦点 |
[14:33] | Were all of the other dolls as charmed by her? | 其他娃娃都被她迷住了吗 |
[14:37] | Well, I’m sure some of the more Raggedy Anns around here | 我很确定这里有些人很嫉妒 |
[14:41] | were jealous. Roomful of divas, | 一屋子女神 |
[14:44] | there will be rivalries. | 肯定会有竞争 |
[14:47] | And these suits don’t breathe, so it can get heated. | 这些衣服又不透气 人就会容易上火 |
[14:56] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:56] | Do you mind if we chat? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[14:58] | Will you excuse us just for a second? | 你能让我们单独聊一会吗 |
[15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:08] | Face-to-face? | 面对面 |
[15:13] | Would that be all right? | 这样可以吗 |
[15:23] | I couldn’t help but notice you’ve got a | 我注意到你的膝盖上 |
[15:25] | nasty scratch on your knee there. | 有一处讨厌的划痕 |
[15:27] | I tripped. | 我摔倒了 |
[15:29] | These, uh, four-inch heels. | 这些十厘米的高跟鞋 |
[15:31] | Murder, I bet. | 我猜像杀人一样 |
[15:33] | Worth the pain. | 疼是值得的 |
[15:36] | Where’d you take your tumble? | 你是在哪里摔倒的 |
[15:39] | I’m-I’m only asking because that-that shade of blue– | 我这么问是因为那种暗蓝色… |
[15:42] | there’s a wall painted that color in an alley | 离这里不远的一条巷子里 |
[15:44] | not too far from here, | 有一面墙是那种颜色的 |
[15:45] | and one of the dolls was-was killed last night. | 昨晚有个娃娃在那里被杀了 |
[15:48] | I believe her name was Charlene. | 我想她的名字叫夏琳 |
[15:53] | If there’s something you can tell us, we’d appreciate it. | 如果你能告诉我们一些情况就太好了 |
[15:55] | Anything. | 任何情况都行 |
[15:59] | I didn’t fall. | 我没摔倒 |
[16:01] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | What-what happened? | 那发生了什么事 |
[16:06] | I don’t wear this for attention. | 我穿这个不是为了引人注意 |
[16:09] | It’s just, it’s something to see in the mirror | 只是 让我在照镜子的时候 |
[16:11] | to make this world suck a little bit less. | 觉得这个世界没那么糟 |
[16:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[16:18] | Someone else didn’t. | 有人不明白 |
[16:22] | I was attacked. | 我被袭击了 |
[16:24] | Last weekend after leaving here. | 上周末离开这里之后 |
[16:27] | Yo, I bet it makes you sweat. | 我猜这层橡胶皮一定让你满身大汗 |
[16:35] | That costume. | 这件橡胶衣 |
[16:36] | It makes you stink. | 让你身上臭得不行 |
[16:38] | You know what it makes me? Sick. | 你知道我的想法吗 我觉得恶心 |
[16:40] | You perverts disgust me. | 你的变态行为真让我恶心 |
[16:43] | Did you report it to the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[16:46] | I had enough humiliation. | 我已经受够了羞辱 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:50] | But… | 但是… |
[16:52] | if this same animal killed Charlene… | 如果杀害夏琳的禽兽也是他… |
[16:56] | I did catch his license plate. | 我有看到他的车牌 |
[17:11] | What kind of perv goes out like that? | 有哪个变态会穿成那样出门 |
[17:13] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[17:14] | Wearing that costume, hiding his face. | 穿着橡胶衣 把脸藏起来 |
[17:15] | Guy’s obviously embarrassed of himself. | 这人明显就觉得自己见不得人 |
[17:18] | So, you want to look him in the eye? | 所以你想直接盯着他的眼睛 |
[17:21] | Huh? Is that it? You want to see his face? | 是吗 你想要看清他的脸 |
[17:23] | No, man. We’re cool. | 不 我们没什么 |
[17:25] | What’d be the point? | 那有什么意思呢 |
[17:29] | Yeah, what’s the point? | 是啊 有什么意思呢 |
[17:33] | Take a look at the face of one of his friends. | 你看一下他的一位朋友 |
[17:36] | Someone didn’t like the outfit he had on, | 有人不喜欢他的打扮 |
[17:38] | so they cut him out of it with a knife. | 所以就用小刀把他从衣服里剥出来 |
[17:42] | No, you don’t think I did that. | 别 你不会认为是我干的吧 |
[17:45] | No, I didn’t do that. | 不是我 |
[17:48] | When was this? When was he killed? | 什么时候的事 他什么时候被杀的 |
[17:49] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[17:51] | I was clocked in all night, pulling grave. | 我昨晚上了一整晚的班 一直在挖坟 |
[17:54] | Boss will tell you. Just ring him up. | 我老板可以证明 你打电话给他就行 |
[17:55] | Look, look, all right, yeah, I roughed up the other one. | 好吧 是 我是对另一个人动粗了 |
[17:58] | If I’m getting charges for that, all good, | 如果要因此受到指控 可以 |
[18:00] | but I ain’t a murderer. | 但我不是杀人犯 |
[18:05] | No charges. | 没有指控 |
[18:06] | The victim doesn’t want to press any. | 受害者不想上新闻 |
[18:08] | Doesn’t want to show his face in court. | 也不想上法庭 |
[18:11] | Somehow, | 不知为何 |
[18:12] | he’s the one who’s ashamed. | 他反而是觉得羞愧的人 |
[18:22] | What the…? | 见了个… |
[18:24] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[18:25] | Your befuddlement is showing down the hallway. | 我在走廊上都能感受到你的困惑 |
[18:28] | This is all so weird. | 这太诡异了 |
[18:29] | What do you have? | 你查到了什么 |
[18:30] | A DNA result, and a… ghost story. | DNA检测结果 和一个鬼故事 |
[18:35] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[18:36] | I was swabbing the Charlene suit, | 我用棉签采集夏琳套装上的样本 |
[18:37] | still hoping to find a sample of touch DNA from the assailant. | 希望能发现袭击者残留的DNA样本 |
[18:43] | I noticed the doll’s earrings, figured their sharp edges | 我注意到娃娃的耳环 发现耳环边缘锋利 |
[18:45] | could have caught a chunk of the killer. | 可能会刮伤凶手 |
[18:47] | Sure enough, there were skin cells embedded in one of them. | 果然 在其中一只耳环上发现了皮肤细胞 |
[18:50] | I ran DNA on the skin cells | 我查了皮肤细胞的DNA |
[18:52] | and got a hit in CODIS. | 在搜索系统中发现匹配结果 |
[18:54] | A match to a woman… | 匹配者是一名女性… |
[18:56] | who died two years ago. | 两年前已经死亡 |
[18:57] | Charlene Brock. | 夏琳·布洛克 |
[18:59] | Charlene? Like the suit? | 夏琳 和橡胶衣一样的名字 |
[19:01] | They don’t just share a name. | 不仅仅是名字一样 |
[19:03] | They share a face. | 脸也一样 |
[19:06] | I’ve seen that woman before. | 我见过她 |
[19:08] | I mean, the real her. | 我是说 真人 |
[19:10] | Charlene Brock had a short career | 夏琳·布洛克在八十年代早期 |
[19:11] | as a model in the early ’80s, including… | 做过模特 时间不长 其中就有… |
[19:14] | one poster that sold millions. | 这张售价百万的海报 |
[19:17] | Oh. That dress. | 这条裙子 |
[19:19] | Just like the one on Rubber Charlene. | 和橡胶夏琳身上穿着的那件一样 |
[19:21] | Let me get this straight. | 我来理理清楚 |
[19:23] | So, pinup goddess dies, | 墙上的海报女神死了 |
[19:25] | is reborn in rubber, only to get murdered? | 通过橡胶再生后 却惨遭谋杀 |
[19:27] | With DNA from the real dead woman on the rubber body. | 而橡胶的身体上还有已故的真人的DNA |
[19:32] | Insane. | 简直疯了 |
[19:33] | Charlene Brock’s family still lives in town. | 夏琳·布洛克的家人还住在城里 |
[19:35] | Might be worth a call. | 也许应该去拜访下 |
[19:37] | I’ll text Russell. | 我发信息给罗素 |
[19:41] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[19:43] | This guy was dressed up as Mom, wearing her earrings? | 这人打扮成我妈妈的样子 还戴她的耳环 |
[19:46] | It’s completely sick. | 简直是有病 |
[19:48] | Mr. Brock, it’s my understanding that Charlene passed away… | 布洛克先生 夏琳过世… |
[19:51] | what was it, two years ago? | 是什么时候 两年前吗 |
[19:54] | Mom had an aneurysm out of nowhere. | 妈妈突然得了动脉瘤 |
[19:56] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:57] | Now, this man that was killed, um, Nelson Kern? | 被杀的这个人 尼尔森·肯恩 |
[20:01] | Recognize him? No? | 认得他吗 都不认得吗 |
[20:03] | Connected to your mother maybe? | 或许是你妈妈的熟人 |
[20:05] | Char still had some fans.You know, | 夏儿仍旧还有一些粉丝 |
[20:08] | fellas who’d grown up worshipping that poster, you know? | 一些仰慕着那张海报长大的人 |
[20:11] | Dad had an estate sale | 就在她过世后 |
[20:13] | right after her death, and sold all of her stuff. | 我爸办了资产拍卖 把她的东西全卖了 |
[20:17] | Well, then, it’s possible that | 那么有可能 |
[20:18] | Mr. Kern purchased those earrings from that sale, right? | 肯恩先生在那次的拍卖上买了耳环 对吗 |
[20:21] | Maybe to make his doll more authentic. | 也许是为了让他的娃娃看起来更真实 |
[20:24] | This isn’t right. | 这是不对的 |
[20:26] | Somebody steals her image and walks around dressed up as her? | 有人盗用她的形象 打扮成她的样子到处走 |
[20:29] | Get over it, Jonah. | 别说了 乔纳 |
[20:30] | No need to sue for copyright infringement. | 没有起诉盗用版权的必要 |
[20:32] | You don’t think it’s creepy? | 你就不觉得这事很变态吗 |
[20:33] | Just a lonely guy who wanted to be close to her. That’s all. | 只是一个寂寞的想接近她的人 仅此而已 |
[20:38] | That was me a few decades ago. | 几十年前我也是那样 |
[20:43] | I remember in ’79, | 我记得在1979年 |
[20:45] | Charlene was a waitress, | 夏琳是一名服务员 |
[20:46] | and I was just starting out my modeling agency. | 我刚成立我的模特经纪公司 |
[20:49] | I convinced her to pose. | 我说服了她 让她来摆造型 |
[20:51] | That pinup made a nice buck, let me tell you. | 我可以老实地说 那张照片卖得不错 |
[20:54] | And she married me. | 后来她嫁给了我 |
[20:56] | Gave me two wonderful children, and she turned out to be | 为我生了两个可爱的孩子 然后她成为 |
[20:59] | one hell of a partner at the agency. | 经纪公司的另一名合伙人 |
[21:02] | Sounds like quite a woman. | 听起来她相当了不起 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:05] | And whoever stabbed that doll’s lucky | 不论用刀捅了那个娃娃的人是谁 |
[21:07] | they didn’t try it on the real Charlene Brock. | 他们很走运 没在夏琳·布洛克真人身上动刀 |
[21:12] | She wouldn’t have let him walk away. | 否则她不会放过他的 |
[21:15] | 维加斯橡胶娃娃论坛 | |
[21:19] | If you ever thought those reality show housewives were catty, | 如果你以为那些真人秀的家庭主妇很阴险 |
[21:21] | they got nothing on these vulcanized vixens. | 他们和这些橡胶女简直没得比 |
[21:22] | 维加斯橡胶娃娃论坛 | |
[21:24] | Web forum for Vegas Rubber Dolls. | 维加斯橡胶娃娃的网络论坛 |
[21:26] | Nick’s hate crime suspect alibi’d out, | 尼克的憎恶犯罪嫌犯的不在场证明成立 |
[21:28] | so now I’m focusing on doll-on-doll drama. | 所以现在我着重调查娃娃之间的对手戏 |
[21:31] | The gossip, the grudges. | 流言 积怨 |
[21:33] | And this forum is where they like to sling a lot of dirt. | 而这个论坛就是他们交流这种消息的地方 |
[21:34] | 向新女王夏琳致敬 抱歉莱克茜 你一脸嫉妒可真难看 | |
[21:35] | 喵 亮爪子了 | |
[21:36] | Find anything helpful? | 找到有用的信息了吗 |
[21:37] | Maybe. Charlene, it turns out, has a rival doll. | 可能 发现夏琳有一位竞争对手 |
[21:41] | The mysterious and alluring Lexy. | 神秘而迷人的莱克茜 |
[21:44] | 我嫉妒夏琳 怎么可能 | |
[21:45] | It’s not one of the dolls | 罗素和格雷格在俱乐部里 |
[21:46] | that Russell and Greg met at the club. | 没有见到她 |
[21:48] | Story I’ve been able to put together from the forum | 我从论坛里得出来的结论是 |
[21:50] | is that Lexy was the queen of the club | 莱克茜是俱乐部的上一任女王 |
[21:52] | until Charlene showed up last month, | 直到上个月夏琳出现 |
[21:55] | became the new hot hot thing. | 成为新的焦点人物 |
[21:56] | And Lexy wasn’t happy about it. | 而莱克茜对此不太高兴 |
[21:58] | Social snub could become motive. | 社交冷漠可能会成为动机 |
[22:01] | Do we, uh, know Lexy’s real identity? | 知道莱克茜的真实身份吗 |
[22:03] | Nobody breaks character on these sites. | 在那种场合没人会展示自己的真实身份 |
[22:05] | I messaged Lexy, but no response. | 我给莱克茜发信息了 但她没回复 |
[22:07] | But I noticed she wasn’t in any | 但我注意到她没有出现在 |
[22:08] | of the posted club photos from the night of the murder. | 谋杀案发生那晚贴出来的照片里 |
[22:11] | Well, maybe because she was outside in the alley | 也许因为她在外面的巷子里 |
[22:13] | waiting to attack Charlene. | 等着袭击夏琳 |
[22:16] | UNIS just found Charlene’s– well, | 便衣警员刚找到夏琳 |
[22:18] | Nelson Kern’s– | 应该是尼尔森·肯恩的车 |
[22:20] | car a couple blocks from the club. | 离俱乐部几个街区 |
[22:21] | You want to check it out? | 你想去看看吗 |
[22:22] | Absolutely. Let’s do it. | 当然 我们去吧 |
[22:26] | UNIS cleared it, but they didn’t search it? | 便衣警员排查了车 但没有搜查它 |
[22:42] | Whoa. Sara. | 萨拉 |
[22:44] | We know Charlene was Kern’s rubber ride | 我们知道肯恩被杀那晚 |
[22:47] | the night of his death, | 穿的橡胶衣是夏琳 |
[22:48] | but take a look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[22:50] | This looks familiar. | 看上去很眼熟 |
[22:52] | That’s Lexy. | 是莱克茜 |
[22:53] | Rubber Charlene’s rival doll. | 橡胶夏琳的竞争娃娃 |
[22:56] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[22:57] | Nelson Kern was wearing the Charlene suit when he died. | 尼尔森·肯恩死的时候穿的是夏琳的外壳 |
[23:00] | What’s he doing with Lexy in the trunk? | 他的后车厢里怎么会装着莱克茜呢 |
[23:02] | As far as I understand, | 据我所知 |
[23:04] | every guy only has one Rubber Doll persona. | 每个人只会有一个橡胶娃娃 |
[23:07] | Doesn’t make sense that Kern would be both | 肯恩既是莱克茜又是夏琳 |
[23:09] | Lexy and Charlene. | 这说不通 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | I got a crowbar and bolt cutters. | 我找到了铁撬和断线钳 |
[23:20] | Break-in gear. | 入室行窃的工具 |
[23:21] | Kern had a few priors for burglary. | 肯恩有过一些盗窃的前科 |
[23:24] | Taking a flier on this one, maybe, | 或许这次准备去冒险干一回 |
[23:25] | but let’s just say that Nelson Kern usually | 但我们这么想吧 尼尔森·肯恩晚上 |
[23:27] | stepped out at night as Lexy, | 通常以莱克茜的形象示人 |
[23:30] | the belle of the rubber ball. | 是橡胶娃娃舞会中的焦点 |
[23:32] | Until Charlene shows up, | 直到夏琳出现 |
[23:34] | making Lexy and Kern | 让莱克茜和肯恩 |
[23:37] | old news. | 变得过气了 |
[23:39] | That would make Kern jealous, right? | 那会让肯恩很嫉妒 对吗 |
[23:40] | Jealous enough, maybe, | 鉴于他有入室行窃的历史 |
[23:42] | with his history of B-and-Es, | 或许嫉妒到 |
[23:43] | to break in and steal Charlene from her owner. | 从夏琳的拥有者那里偷走了她 |
[23:45] | And then don Charlene for the night. | 然后晚上穿上夏琳的橡胶衣 |
[23:47] | I buy it. | 我认为可信 |
[23:48] | But if we’re right, | 但如果我们是对的 |
[23:48] | then who’s charlene’s owner? | 那谁是夏琳的拥有者呢 |
[23:50] | And where did Kern steal her from? | 肯恩是从哪偷来的呢 |
[23:54] | Maybe these will help answer that question. | 也许这些能帮我们找到答案 |
[23:57] | There’s some trace in the blades. | 刀片那里有一些痕迹 |
[24:00] | Looks like concrete powder. | 看上去像是混凝土粉末 |
[24:06] | This morning I noticed you were doing | 今天早上我注意到 |
[24:07] | some concrete work back here. | 你家后院在做混凝土工程 |
[24:10] | Yeah, just, uh, just trying to keep the place looking nice. | 是啊 尽量让这地方看上去好一点 |
[24:14] | My wife loved this house. | 我妻子很爱这栋房子 |
[24:17] | You appear to have had a break-in back here. | 看上去这里有被闯入的痕迹 |
[24:25] | Mr. Brock, I’m gonna need to take a look inside. | 布洛克先生 我需要进去看看 |
[25:15] | My wife was my world. | 我的妻子就是我的一切 |
[25:19] | That Charlene suit was yours, wasn’t it? | 那件夏琳橡胶衣是你的 对吧 |
[25:24] | Nelson Kern broke in and stole it. | 尼尔森·肯恩闯入并偷走了它 |
[25:27] | Stole her. From me. | 从我这 偷走了她 |
[25:37] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[25:39] | I lived for her. | 我为她而活 |
[25:44] | Did you kill for her? | 你为她杀人吗 |
[25:55] | Stan, you lied to me. | 斯坦 你骗了我 |
[25:58] | Told me you didn’t know anything about the suit. | 跟我说你完全不知道那件橡胶衣的事 |
[26:00] | My children were sitting right there. | 我的孩子就坐在那儿 |
[26:04] | They wouldn’t have understood | 他们不会明白 |
[26:05] | how I-I clung to everything | 我为什么会这么痴迷于 |
[26:07] | that was left of their mother. | 他们母亲留下的一切 |
[26:10] | Is that why you went to this, um, | 那就是你去找 |
[26:12] | Belinda Goff– | 贝琳达·高夫 |
[26:13] | had her make you one of those suits? | 让她给你做橡胶衣的原因吗 |
[26:15] | I stumbled across her work online. | 我在网上偶然发现了她的作品 |
[26:18] | And I sent her some pictures of Charlene. | 我给她发了几张夏琳的照片 |
[26:24] | And I brought my love back to life. | 我让我的爱人复活了 |
[26:28] | It wasn’t just dress-up. | 那不仅仅是装扮 |
[26:34] | I could feel Charlene’s spirit all around me. | 我能感受到夏琳的气息围绕着我 |
[26:40] | Others could feel it, too. | 其他人也能感受到 |
[26:42] | The presence of a special being. | 一个特别人物的存在 |
[26:46] | But one of the other dolls | 但其中有一个娃娃 |
[26:48] | didn’t appreciate that you stole the spotlight. | 并不喜欢你吸引了大家的注意 |
[26:53] | Lexy. | 莱克茜 |
[26:54] | Right. We found the Lexy suit. | 是的 我们找到了莱克茜的橡胶衣 |
[26:56] | We know that it belonged to a | 我们知道它属于 |
[26:58] | Nelson Kern. His DNA is all over it. | 尼尔森·肯恩 上面到处都是他的DNA |
[27:01] | Mr. Kern took a look at you and Charlene, | 肯恩先生看了你和夏琳一眼 |
[27:04] | and he figured that | 他意识到 |
[27:05] | if he couldn’t outshine the new girl, | 如果他不能比这个新来的女孩更耀眼 |
[27:08] | he’d find some way to become her. | 他就要找到某种方式成为她 |
[27:11] | Broke into your place, he stole the suit | 他闯入你的房间 偷走了那件橡胶衣 |
[27:15] | and he took your wife out for a spin. | 然后他变成你的妻子出去兜风了 |
[27:18] | And it cost him his life, didn’t it? | 这让他付出了他的性命 不是吗 |
[27:21] | Mr. Russell, much as I may cherish | 罗素先生 我是如此珍惜 |
[27:24] | the memory of my wife, her beauty, | 对我妻子的回忆 她的美貌 |
[27:27] | and wanted to possess it, | 并且想拥有它 |
[27:29] | I would never hurt someone else | 我绝对不会去伤害一个 |
[27:32] | for trying to possess it, too. | 也想要拥有它的人 |
[27:37] | I was doing some digging, | 我做了一些调查 |
[27:38] | and I checked police activity in the alley | 我查了谋杀案那晚的 |
[27:41] | the night of the murders. | 警察活动记录 |
[27:42] | There was a parking ticket issued to an Escalade, and… | 有张开给一辆凯雷德的违章停车罚单 |
[27:45] | the carpet fiber trace that we found on the Charlene suit | 在夏琳橡胶衣上找到的地毯纤维 |
[27:45] | 受害人 尼尔森·肯恩 | |
[27:49] | is consistent with the interior of an Escalade. | 与凯雷德的内部地毯纤维是一致的 |
[27:52] | And the vehicle is registered to this guy. | 那辆车登记在这个人名下 |
[27:55] | 驾照 格拉汉姆·阿德里安 | |
[27:55] | I met him at the club. | 我在俱乐部见过他 |
[27:57] | He’s one of their admirers. | 他是他们的一个爱慕者 |
[27:59] | Let’s bring him in. | 我们把他带过来问话 |
[28:05] | Hi, Adrian. | 你好 阿德里安 |
[28:06] | I’m CSI Finlay. | 我是犯罪现场调查员芬恩利 |
[28:08] | I, uh, would like to talk to you about Charlene. | 我想跟你谈谈夏琳 |
[28:11] | We know she was in your vehicle. | 我们知道她去过你车里 |
[28:12] | We found carpet fibers that are consistent | 我们在她的橡胶衣上找到的地毯纤维 |
[28:14] | with the interior of an Escalade on her doll suit. | 与凯雷德里的一致 |
[28:18] | You know what it is | 你知道我喜欢 |
[28:19] | I love about the dolls at that club? | 俱乐部里那些娃娃的哪一点吗 |
[28:22] | How little they speak. | 她们很少说话 |
[28:25] | They’re as close to the ideal woman | 她们是我遇见过的 |
[28:27] | as I’ve ever met. | 最理想的女人 |
[28:32] | I can’t imagine | 我无法想象 |
[28:33] | how you could have struck out with real women. | 你是怎么把真正的女人排除在外的 |
[28:39] | Well, real women are just as fake… | 真正的女人一样假 |
[28:42] | …but lie about it. | 只是不愿承认 |
[28:44] | Well, if I were to tell you | 如果我告诉你 |
[28:45] | that my eyelashes are not this great… | 我的睫毛其实没有这么长的话 |
[28:49] | …would you be honest with me? | 你愿意跟我说实话吗 |
[28:52] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[28:54] | Charlene did join me in my vehicle. | 夏琳确实去我车里了 |
[28:57] | We’d been flirting with each other for the past | 过去几周我们在俱乐部 |
[28:58] | few weeks at the club. | 互相调情 |
[29:00] | So tell me what happened in the car. | 那告诉我车里发生了什么 |
[29:02] | Oh, we, uh, played around. | 我们调了调情 |
[29:05] | Then she left. | 然后她就走了 |
[29:06] | With abrasions on her arms and a bite mark on her shoulder. | 走时胳膊上带着擦伤 肩膀上留着咬痕 |
[29:11] | Which I bet is going to be a match to those | 我敢说那个咬痕和你闪白的假牙 |
[29:13] | fake veneers you got in there. | 一定匹配 |
[29:16] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[29:19] | I like rough sex. | 我喜欢暴力性爱 |
[29:21] | She had thick skin. | 而她皮很厚 |
[29:23] | I did my research on you, | 我调查了一下你 |
[29:24] | and I did find that you have a history of sexual assault. | 在你的档案里确实找到了性侵的记录 |
[29:29] | Allegations. All dropped. | 指控而已 都已撤销 |
[29:32] | Well, you know what I think happened? | 你知道我认为整件事是怎样的吗 |
[29:34] | I think that Charlene was so messed up | 我认为夏琳醉得很厉害 |
[29:37] | that she decided to get into your car. | 她才决定上了你的车 |
[29:39] | And then when you started to hurt her, she bailed. | 当你开始伤害她时 她逃走了 |
[29:43] | So you followed her– | 于是你跟踪了她… |
[29:46] | ’cause you didn’t like getting rejected by a blow-up doll– | 因为被一个充气娃娃拒绝让你很不爽 |
[29:49] | and then you stabbed her. | 然后你捅死了她 |
[29:50] | Stripped off her suit, | 剥去她的橡胶衣 |
[29:52] | because everybody at the club knows who Charlene is, | 因为俱乐部的人都认识夏琳 |
[29:54] | but, uh, Nelson Kern, he’s a nobody. | 但尼尔森·科恩只是个不出名的小人物 |
[30:00] | Well, truth is… | 事实是… |
[30:03] | I showed her too good of a time. | 我让她好好享受了一番 |
[30:05] | She couldn’t contain herself. | 让她爽到不能自已 |
[30:07] | And that voice that groaned out? | 而她绵绵的呻吟声 |
[30:10] | Deep-sixed the mood. | 把我的兴致弄没了 |
[30:12] | I kicked her out and drove off. | 我把她赶下车后就开走了 |
[30:17] | Am I free to go? | 我能走了吗 |
[30:21] | Got any evidence from the suspect’s SUV yet? | 在嫌犯的越野车上有发现什么证据吗 |
[30:24] | Finn is still working the carpets and the upholstery, | 芬恩还在搜查地毯和内饰 |
[30:25] | but so far we haven’t found any blood. | 但目前为止 我们没找到任何血迹 |
[30:28] | Even though Kern was stabbed outside, in the alley… | 即使肯恩是在外面的巷子里遇刺… |
[30:30] | Yeah, you would have expected that Graham | 是啊 按常理来说 |
[30:32] | would have tracked some of the blood back into the vehicle. | 格拉汉姆怎么都会沾到一些血迹回车里 |
[30:35] | You sure would. | 确实如此 |
[30:35] | What is all this lovely stuff? | 这些可爱的小玩意是什么 |
[30:37] | Well, this is Adrian Graham’s mobile sex pantry. | 阿德里安·格拉汉姆的移动式性爱物品储藏室 |
[30:40] | Lotions, lubes and other sinful sundries that he kept in his SUV. | 乳液 润滑油以及车里的各种性爱玩具 |
[30:44] | We found them neatly organized. | 它们摆放地很整齐 |
[30:46] | I was hoping in his cleanup that he left a smear of blood behind, | 我还希望能在他的洗液里找到血迹 |
[30:46] | 顺滑润肤液 | |
[30:48] | but, uh, no such luck. | 但是 没有任何发现 |
[30:51] | Excuse me a sec, here. | 打扰你一下 |
[30:52] | 婴儿润肤油 | |
[30:54] | Baby oil. | 婴儿润肤油 |
[30:57] | Nick found trace amounts of baby oil on the Charlene suit. | 尼克在夏琳的橡胶衣上找到了微量的润肤油 |
[31:02] | Now, it’s possible that… | 也许有可能… |
[31:03] | that some of this got transferred from the suit onto the assailant. | 橡胶衣上的润肤油沾到了凶手的身上 |
[31:07] | I’m not sure what that gets us. | 我不确定这对我们有何帮助 |
[31:09] | Graham already admitted that he was with her. | 格拉汉姆已经承认了他们当时在一起 |
[31:11] | He just denies being there for the murder. | 他只是否认了谋杀她而已 |
[31:13] | Right, but whoever the killer is, | 是的 但不管凶手是谁 |
[31:14] | we have no indication of his movements in that alley | 没有任何证据显示 在受害者死后 |
[31:17] | in the moments right after the death. | 凶手有移动过的痕迹 |
[31:19] | No shoe prints, no blood trail. | 没有脚印 没有血迹 |
[31:24] | Oil trail could be very helpful. | 也许油迹能帮上大忙 |
[31:27] | Baby oil fluoresces at a lower | 婴儿润肤油在低频下发光 |
[31:29] | frequency than biologicals, | 相较生物制剂的频率更低 |
[31:30] | so I’ve set the ALSs at 525 nanometers. | 所以我将光学扫描值设定在525纳米 |
[31:34] | There’s a lot of oil here, where the body was. | 尸体附近有大量油脂 |
[31:38] | Oh, there you go. | 找到了 |
[31:40] | Trail of oil going off in this direction. | 油迹沿着这个方向走 |
[31:43] | Oily part of the suit must have been dragged along. | 有油脂的部分一定是被一路拖过来的 |
[31:49] | Huh. Brushed the wall here. | 蹭到了墙上 |
[32:04] | It’s the murder weapon. | 是凶器 |
[32:05] | It’s a nail file. | 一个指甲锉 |
[32:07] | Consistent with the wounds that Doc Robbins found. | 与罗宾斯博士发现的伤口一致 |
[32:09] | Sharp-pointed but square-edged. | 尖端 但呈方棱状 |
[32:12] | See this logo right there? | 看见商标了吗 |
[32:14] | That’s the Brock family modeling agency. | 布洛克家族模特公司 |
[32:18] | Murder with a corporate sponsor. | 凶手是企业的赞助商 |
[32:26] | We pulled a fingerprint off of the weapon, Jonah. | 我们在凶器上找到了指纹 乔纳 |
[32:32] | And it’s yours. | 是你的指纹 |
[32:36] | The weapon is one of 20 I gifted | 这东西是我在我妈死后 |
[32:37] | friends of our agency at the memorial after my mom died. | 作为纪念送给二十个公司伙伴的礼物之一 |
[32:42] | It was a gesture in her honor. | 是一种敬意的表示 |
[32:44] | Really? A nail file as a tribute? | 不是吧 用指甲锉来悼念她 |
[32:46] | It was kind of her thing. | 这算是她的个人特色 |
[32:48] | Those dealing with Charlene Brock | 跟夏琳·布洛克打交道的人都知道 |
[32:50] | knew that if she started working on her cuticles… | 如果她开始修指甲… |
[32:53] | she wasn’t happy, and you better make her happy. | 就表示她不开心 你最好哄她开心 |
[32:56] | Don’t come into my office with excuses, | 别到我的办公室用借口搪塞我 |
[32:57] | you cowardly piece of… | 你个胆小如鼠的… |
[32:59] | I gave the file out as a memento. | 我送出指甲锉以示纪念 |
[33:01] | My prints might be on every one of ’em. | 每一个上面大概都有我的指纹 |
[33:03] | You know, I might buy that… | 我可能会信你这一套… |
[33:05] | had I not learned about another file. | 但另一份文档告诉我 |
[33:07] | Your recent motion to remove | 你最近提交了解除你父亲 |
[33:10] | your father as head of the modeling agency. | 作为模特公司负责人的动议 |
[33:15] | the company started slipping after my mom died. | 我妈死后 公司就开始走下坡路了 |
[33:19] | She was the guts, | 她是我父亲的勇气所在 |
[33:21] | the-the cutthroat, the whip, that my dad needed. | 是不断鞭策他向前的动力 |
[33:23] | And after she died, I noticed that he started slipping. | 在她死后 我注意到他开始消沉 |
[33:28] | Professionally and otherwise. | 无论是事业上还是生活上 |
[33:30] | You knew about his Rubber Dolling. I think you… | 你知道橡胶娃娃的事情 我想… |
[33:33] | talk about it in your statement. | 你在声明中有提到过 |
[33:35] | Hey. Yeah, I knew about all that. | 对 我全都知道 |
[33:37] | I saw a few of his selfies when I borrowed his laptop one day. | 有一天我借用他电脑时看到了他的自拍 |
[33:41] | Hey, whatever the old man needs to get his kicks. | 只要老爷子高兴就行 |
[33:44] | But… | 但是… |
[33:45] | if a rival photo agency pops a picture of him in his… | 如果让竞争对手发现他这些照片… |
[33:49] | costume… | 这样的装扮… |
[33:51] | everything that he and my mom built goes away. | 他和我妈建立的一切都会付之东流 |
[33:54] | Instead of going to you. | 除非先落在你手上 |
[33:56] | The board shut you down, | 董事会否决了你的提议 |
[33:58] | which left you only one other way | 让你没有其他选择 |
[34:00] | to take your dad out of the picture. | 只能这样除掉你父亲 |
[34:03] | You just didn’t know | 你只是不知道 |
[34:04] | that the wrong man was in the suit. | 那件橡胶衣下的男人并不是你的父亲 |
[34:08] | Ms. Finlay, | 芬恩利女士 |
[34:10] | I didn’t stab anyone, and I’ll prove it to you. | 我没捅死任何人 我能证明给你看 |
[34:13] | I spent the night of the crime producing a photo shoot, | 案发那晚我在拍照片 |
[34:15] | and I spent the rest of the evening in the company of one of the models. | 之后跟其中一个模特一起过夜 |
[34:21] | I have video. | 我录了视频 |
[34:25] | You feeling good? | 你感觉不错吗 |
[34:34] | I guess talking isn’t her thing. | 我想她不善言辞 |
[34:39] | We don’t have to talk, beautiful. | 我们不用说话 美人 |
[34:47] | Checking out Jonah Brock’s alibi, are you? | 在查证乔纳·布洛克的不在场证据吗 |
[34:49] | Yeah, the time stamp on the video | 视频上的时间戳显示 |
[34:51] | puts him at home between 11:00 p.m. And 2:00 a.m. | 晚上十一点到凌晨两点间他一直在家 |
[34:54] | Well, the murder was around midnight. | 凶案发生在午夜时分 |
[34:56] | So, unless Jonah messed with the metadata… | 除非乔纳篡改了元数据 |
[35:00] | Look at him. Does he strike you as the type of guy | 你看看他那模样 能想象他是 |
[35:02] | who spends a lot of time playing around with a computer? | 一个长时间玩电脑的技术宅吗 |
[35:05] | I don’t know. I mean, | 我不知道 |
[35:06] | first impressions aren’t always right. | 我是说 人不可貌相 |
[35:08] | Right. The way you were spotted for 5-O | 没错 可是你刚进俱乐部没多久就被人 |
[35:11] | in 0.5 seconds at the club there, Columbo. | 只看外貌识破真实身份啊 神探可伦坡 |
[35:14] | Russell told me about that. | 是罗素告诉我的 |
[35:16] | Whatever. So obviously | 随便吧 乔纳·布洛克的 |
[35:17] | Jonah Brock’s alibi checks out. | 不在场证据显然成立 |
[35:19] | – He’s not our killer. – No. | -他不是凶手 -没错 |
[35:22] | Did we get anything else off the nail file? | 指甲锉上还查到什么了吗 |
[35:24] | There were minute bits | 在指甲锉上 |
[35:25] | of fingernail lodged in with the crosshatches. | 提取了残留在缝隙处的指甲屑 |
[35:27] | DNA came back unknown female. | 是未知女性残留的 |
[35:30] | Oh, and there was some unusual trace mixed in. | 里面还掺杂着其他一些奇怪的物质 |
[35:33] | Particles of gold. | 金子颗粒 |
[35:36] | Gold? | 金子 |
[35:38] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[35:44] | Check that out. | 快看 |
[35:48] | Ms. Irina Turri. You remember her, right? | 你认识伊琳娜·图瑞小姐吧 |
[35:52] | She’s back in Helsinki right now. | 她现在回到赫尔辛基了 |
[35:53] | We couldn’t bring her in, | 她无法亲自前来 |
[35:54] | but we talked to her on the phone, | 但我们和她进行了电话交谈 |
[35:56] | and she said that her nails were filed by the assistant | 她说在拍摄时她的助手帮她 |
[35:59] | at the photo shoot. | 锉了下指甲 |
[36:01] | That would be you, right, April? | 这位助手就是你吧 爱普尔 |
[36:05] | That same file found its way into Nelson Kern’s neck. | 和杀死尼尔森·肯恩用的是同一把指甲锉 |
[36:09] | I already told you I didn’t know that man. | 我早就说过我不认识这个人 |
[36:12] | Why would I stab him? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[36:13] | Well, because you weren’t really stabbing him, were you? | 因为你杀的不是他 |
[36:17] | You were stabbing your mother. And your father. | 而是你的母亲 还有你的父亲 |
[36:21] | I love my father. | 我爱我父亲 |
[36:23] | I was the one who defended him | 当我弟弟想要毁他的前程的时候 |
[36:24] | when my brother tried to destroy him. | 是我挺身而出帮他说话 |
[36:26] | Right. The business deposition, right? | 我知道 解任你父亲的事是吧 |
[36:29] | You painted your dad as having… | 你说你父亲一直 |
[36:31] | suffered under your mother’s tyranny. | 处在你母亲的专制之下 |
[36:34] | It’s quite the eulogy for your… for your mom. | 这可不是什么好词啊 |
[36:37] | It was the truth. | 这是事实 |
[36:39] | Dad and I always stood up for each other, ever since | 从我小的时候开始 我和我父亲就 |
[36:41] | I was a kid, every time my mom would… | 相依为命 每当我妈她… |
[36:44] | Would… | 她… |
[36:46] | Would what? | 她干了什么 |
[36:49] | If you didn’t live up to my mother’s expectations, | 如果谁不按照我母亲的想法做事 |
[36:52] | she would crush you. | 她就毁了谁 |
[36:54] | And I guess the perfect daughter that she wanted wasn’t me, | 我觉得我不是她想要的乖女儿 |
[36:57] | so… it’s hard enough to see that in your mom’s eyes. | 当我从母亲眼中得知这一真相我很难过 |
[37:00] | It’s harder when she… | 当她开始拿我出气时… |
[37:03] | starts taking it out on you. | 我更加难过 |
[37:06] | I can see that. | 我懂 |
[37:07] | So when your… when your mother passed away, | 所以当你母亲去世之后 |
[37:11] | you must have felt like you were… | 你肯定觉得你 |
[37:13] | free of her cruelty. | 逃脱了她的暴行 |
[37:15] | Your dad was free, too. | 你父亲也逃脱了 |
[37:17] | We’d survived. | 我们都逃脱了 |
[37:19] | We were done with her. | 不会再受她欺凌了 |
[37:20] | Only, your father didn’t want to be. | 但是你父亲不想这样 |
[37:23] | He still loved her. He loved your mother. | 他还爱她 爱你母亲 |
[37:25] | He loved her so much | 爱到让他 |
[37:27] | he wanted to bring her back to life. | 想要让你母亲复活 |
[37:32] | See, I think that was a betrayal that you just… | 我想你肯定感觉自己被背叛了 |
[37:35] | you couldn’t live with. | 你无法忍受这一点 |
[37:37] | Could you? | 是吗 |
[37:41] | I would have ignored it. | 我本可以无视 |
[37:45] | Pretended like I didn’t know about the locked room, the suit. | 假装不知道那个上锁的房间和那件橡胶衣 |
[37:48] | What I saw when I followed him that night… | 我跟踪他的那天晚上看到的东西… |
[38:03] | As ghastly as it was, I could have forgiven him. | 虽然画面很诡异 但我也可以原谅他 |
[38:05] | But then he made his choice. | 但他却做了那个选择 |
[38:07] | What choice? | 什么选择 |
[38:15] | Four days ago, I– I turned 30. | 四天前是我三十岁生日 |
[38:20] | The only person in the world I wanted to celebrate with | 我只想和我父亲共同庆祝生日 |
[38:22] | was Dad, and then he called | 但他却打电话给我 |
[38:24] | and said he didn’t feel well and he needed to cancel. | 说他身体不舒服 不能来庆祝了 |
[38:27] | And I could hear the club music in the background. | 我都能听到电话背景里的俱乐部音乐 |
[38:30] | He chose your mother over you. Again. | 他又一次没选择你而选择了你母亲 |
[38:34] | Then what happened? You go out, | 然后呢 你跟出去了 |
[38:36] | follow her into the alley, | 一直跟到小巷 |
[38:38] | you wait for her to be alone? | 等待她孤身一人的时机 |
[39:13] | Then you realized your mistake. | 然后你发现你杀错人了 |
[39:16] | Why did you rip off the suit? | 你为什么要扯掉橡胶衣 |
[39:26] | I had to throw her away. | 我必须得扔了她 |
[39:51] | April? | 爱普尔 |
[39:56] | Why couldn’t you just let her die, Dad? | 为什么你就是忘不了她 爸 |
[40:00] | She was a monster. | 她是个怪物 |
[40:04] | Oh, April. | 爱普尔 |
[40:05] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[40:16] | I never saw this before. | 我以前从没仔细看过 |
[40:22] | But you… | 但你… |
[40:25] | you remind me so much of her. | 你确实和她有几分相似 |
[40:31] | Go on. Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[41:05] | Shift’s over, Greg. | 下班了 格雷格 |
[41:07] | It’s not work. | 我没在工作 |
[41:10] | A guy could tell I was | 有人在昏暗的俱乐部里 |
[41:12] | law enforcement across a dark club. | 一眼就看出我是执法人员 |
[41:15] | By just looking at me. | 只凭我的外貌 |
[41:19] | So? You are. | 你确实是啊 |
[41:21] | But… it’s not who I am. | 但我不是这样的人 |
[41:23] | It doesn’t define me. | 我不能就这么被定义死了 |
[41:26] | And so I’ve just been looking at old photos | 所以我就看看老照片 |
[41:29] | of all the different… stuff I used to do. | 还有以前做过的其他事 |
[41:32] | 格雷格·桑德斯 | |
[41:33] | Parties, traveling. | 聚会 旅游 |
[41:34] | 你的照片 | |
[41:36] | 6:00 A.M. kind of early for a… identity crisis. | 一大早六点纠结身份认同不太适合啊 |
[41:42] | I guess. | 确实 |
[41:43] | Listen, Greg… | 听我说 格雷格 |
[41:48] | people are never just one thing. | 人并非单一身份 |
[41:50] | Like, look at your friends. | 看看你的朋友们 |
[41:54] | This guy, Mr. Sweet Dad. | 比如这位 甜心老爸 |
[41:56] | You really think that’s all he is? | 你真觉得他就是这样吗 |
[41:59] | I once watched that guy eat a beer can. | 我曾经看到这人啃啤酒罐 |
[42:03] | True story. | 真的 |
[42:04] | People are complicated. | 人很复杂 |
[42:07] | It’s never that simple. | 从来都不单一 |
[42:09] | Everybody has layers. | 每个人都有伪装 |
[42:15] | People read “cop”, | 要是别人看出我是警察 |
[42:18] | maybe I’ll at least get a free cup of coffee. | 至少我能免费得到一杯咖啡吧 |
[42:20] | If they give you free donuts, | 要是免费给你甜甜圈 |
[42:21] | that means they’re making fun of you. | 那就是他们在取笑你呢 |
[42:26] | Well, how about if I update my status to say, | 要不我改个状态说 |
[42:30] | “Taking a friend out for a beer.” | “准备带我朋友去喝杯啤酒” |
[42:32] | Me? Yes. I would love that. | 带我吗 好啊 我喜欢 |
[42:36] | All right, hold on. | 好的 等等 |
[42:39] | Ooh. Yeah, I love that place. | 我喜欢这地方 |