Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:35] All right, fellas. 好了 伙计们
[01:39] Well, looks like somebody went for a little skinny-dip, 看来昨晚有人想裸泳
[01:41] and things didn’t go so well last night, huh? Thanks, boys. 结果却遭遇了不测啊 谢了 伙计们
[01:44] House has been on the market for a couple months. 这座别墅几周前开始对外出售
[01:47] Just been sitting here vacant. 一直没人住
[01:48] Neighbors say they see kids hop the fence, 邻居说一直都有小孩翻墙进来
[01:51] use the pool, all the time. 在游泳池里玩
[01:52] But nobody saw anything last night? 但昨晚他们什么都没看到吗
[01:55] Right. 好吧
[01:56] Hey, Akers, do we even know who she is, yet? 埃克斯 查出她的身份了吗
[01:59] No, not yet. There’s no I.D. 还没有 没有任何证件
[02:01] There’s no car out front. We knocked on doors. 没有车停在门口 我们问过其他住户
[02:03] She’s not from the neighborhood. 她并不住在附近
[02:05] She got here somehow. 看来她是从别的地方来的
[02:07] Maybe she came with a friend, and that friend took off. 可能是跟朋友一起来的 然后那个朋友跑了
[02:09] I don’t know if “Friend,” is the word I’d use. 要我说就算不上什么朋友
[02:12] There are bruises, looks like finger marks, on her neck. 她的脖子上有淤青 看起来像手印
[02:16] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[02:18] Got skin underneath her fingernails. 指缝里有皮肤组织
[02:21] She struggled. 她反抗过
[02:22] Possibly while being held under water. 可能当时正被人强行摁入水里
[02:27] Yeah, hang-hang on a second. 是啊 稍微等下
[02:28] Greg, let me borrow your mini-UV for a second. 格雷格 借用下你的迷你紫外灯
[02:33] Hold up that wrist for me. Yeah, yeah. 帮我把她的手腕举起来 就这样
[02:38] There we go, Greg, look at that. 找到了 格雷格 看这个
[02:41] Club bracelets and hand stamps. 酒吧的手环和印章
[02:43] Well, party didn’t start here. 派对并不在这里
[02:46] Looks like she made the rounds last night. 看来昨晚她泡了好几轮酒吧
[02:48] Partied like there was no tomorrow. 像末日来临一样挥霍自己的青春
[02:50] Unfortunately for her, she was right. 不幸的是 对她而言确实如此
[03:37] So this is our party girl. 这就是那位派对女郎
[03:41] Wow, she’s so young. What a waste. 真年轻啊 好可惜
[03:44] Did you collect a sexual assault kit? 你提取过性侵犯的样本了吗
[03:46] Yes, evidence of recent sexual activity. 是的 证据表明她最近有过性行为
[03:49] Can’t say for certain that it was forced, 没法确定是不是被强迫的
[03:51] but it was certainly aggressive. 但肯定很激烈
[03:53] No semen, though. 不过没找到精子
[03:54] Doesn’t rule out rape. 那也不能排除强奸的可能
[03:55] Just means that her attacker was smart enough 只能说明袭击她的人还不算太蠢
[03:57] to use a condom. 知道用避孕套
[03:59] Any clue who she might be, yet? 知道她的身份了吗
[04:00] Still a Jane Doe. 依然无解
[04:02] But… trashy clothes, 不过 衣服不怎么样
[04:05] lots of costume jewelry. 却戴了很多订制珠宝
[04:06] May have been a sex worker. 可能是妓女
[04:08] You don’t know much about women’s clothes, huh? 看来你不怎么懂女人的衣服啊
[04:10] These “trashy shoes” go for about, 就这双不怎么样的鞋子售价是
[04:13] – uh, 1,200 bucks. – What? -一千二 -什么
[04:15] Yep. And this… yeah. 没错 而这个
[04:18] I saw that upstairs at the Mediterranean. 我在地中海酒店的楼上见过
[04:20] Two grand, on sale. 打完折两千美元
[04:22] For that little thing? 就那件小裙子
[04:22] Yeah, this girl had a lot of money. 是啊 这女孩可真有钱
[04:24] Yeah, or somebody willing to spend it on her. 是啊 或者有人愿意为她花钱
[04:27] Well, uh, if that’s the case… 如果是这样的话
[04:30] …this thing might actually be real. 那这东西很可能是真的
[04:34] That is a very big rock. 这钻可不小
[04:37] It’s probably insured, 很可能上过保险
[04:38] which means it might have a serial number etched on it. 也就是说它上面可能刻了序列号
[04:41] It’s real, all right. 这绝对是真货
[04:43] Nearly flawless. 净度相当高
[04:46] How big is it? 这钻有多大
[04:46] Well, now, I thought size doesn’t matter. 我还以为大小无关紧要呢
[04:48] Well, you thought wrong. 那你就想错了
[04:50] Come on, how big? 说啊 到底有多大
[04:51] It’s nearly four karats. 将近四克拉
[04:53] I don’t see any etching, though. 不过上面没有蚀刻过的痕迹
[04:55] No serial number or I.D. markings. 没有任何序列号或是标号
[04:57] So, it’s not gonna help us I.D. our victim. 所以没法通过它来找出死者的身份
[04:59] You know, there are other ways 话说 现在还有别的方法
[05:00] to identify a diamond these days. 来鉴别钻石
[05:05] There, see that? 就这个 看到没
[05:07] – You mean the refraction pattern? – Yeah. -你是说折射图案吗 -没错
[05:10] That pattern is unique to that stone. 每颗钻石都有自己独特的折射图案
[05:13] Like a fingerprint. 就好像指纹一样
[05:14] And it can be registered with an insurance database. 可以将图案注册到保险公司
[05:16] We just have to see if 我们只要查下
[05:18] this particular pattern is in the system. 这个图案是否在系统中就行了
[05:31] Diamond is registered to Martin Fox, St. George, Utah. 钻石注册在犹他州圣乔治市的马丁·福克斯名下
[05:43] That’s my wife. 那是我妻子
[05:45] You know, the whole drive down here, 我开车过来时
[05:47] I was hoping it was just a mistake. 一路都在祈祷只是认错人了
[05:50] Who did this to her, Mr. Russell? 是谁下的手 罗素先生
[05:53] At this point in the investigation, 根据现阶段的调查
[05:54] we’re not ready to name any suspects. 我们还没法确定任何嫌疑人
[05:57] Can you at least tell me how it happened? 你能至少告诉我 到底是怎么回事吗
[06:00] Mr. Fox, we need more time to study the evidence 福克斯先生 请给我们点时间来调查取证
[06:03] – before we can actually… – She was wasted, though, wasn’t she? -以确定真正的… -她当时嗑嗨了吧
[06:07] That much you know. 这你肯定知道
[06:10] Your wife’s blood-alcohol level was twice the legal limit. 你妻子血液中的酒精含量是法定的两倍
[06:14] And there’s evidence of several controlled substances 而且调查显示她体内有多种
[06:17] in her system. 管制药物
[06:20] Was there a man involved? 有男人牵扯其中吗
[06:23] Wouldn’t be the first time. 也不是第一次发生这种事
[06:25] Daycia didn’t like to party alone. 黛西娅不喜欢孤身一人参加派对
[06:28] Mr. Fox, I’m very sorry for your loss, 福克斯先生 请节哀顺变
[06:30] but I-I’m not gonna give you any details here. 但我没法告诉你更多细节
[06:35] $8,000 a week. 八千美元一周
[06:37] She was supposed to be safe. 她本应该安全无事的
[06:39] Hell, she was supposed to be getting better. 她本应该逐渐好起来的
[06:41] What-what was $8,000 a week? 什么一周八千块
[06:44] Rehab. 戒疗
[06:46] Daycia was in rehab, here in Vegas. 黛西娅正在戒毒 就在维加斯
[06:49] Three weeks already. 已经三周了
[07:07] This is rehab? Seriously? 这是戒疗院吗 开玩笑吗
[07:09] I’d be worried about getting addicted 我会担心住在这种地方
[07:10] to living in a place like this. 自己会上瘾
[07:12] Well, maybe that’s the idea. 也许这就是戒毒的方法
[07:14] You spend so much to stay here, 你在这里待久了
[07:16] you don’t have any money left to support your habit. 就没有多余的钱来吸毒了
[07:18] You know, I checked out their Website. 我看过他们的网站
[07:20] They claim to have one of the highest success rates 他们声称有州内最高的
[07:23] – in the state. – Really? -戒毒成功率 -真的吗
[07:24] Yeah, they’re all about pampering you 是的 他们就是要让你沉迷于
[07:26] in a setting of luxury, harmony and serenity. 奢华 和谐和平静之中
[07:31] They seem to have that covered. 看来他们确实做到了
[07:34] Don’t tell me I don’t care about my children, Zach. 别说我不在乎我的孩子们 扎克
[07:37] They’re the most important thing in my life. 他们是我生命中最重要的东西
[07:39] Are they? 是吗
[07:40] ‘Cause it sounds to me like you choose the pills 因为我觉得你好像每次都选毒品
[07:41] over your kids every time. 而不是你的孩子们
[07:43] Do I really have to sit here and listen to this? 我真的必须坐在这儿听这些吗
[07:45] From him? 听他说的这些话
[07:46] I know it’s hard to hear what Zach has to say, Karen. 我知道扎克这些话不中听 凯伦
[07:48] But isn’t that the heart of the problem? 但这不正是问题所在吗
[07:50] The addiction takes over your whole life. 毒瘾控制了你的整个生活
[07:52] Pushes everything else out. 让你抛弃了其他一切
[07:54] Or you could keep denying it. That’s what I did. 或者你可以一直回避这个事实 我就是这么干的
[07:57] Until divorce papers 直到一纸离婚协议
[07:59] and the threat of losing my children opened my eyes. 和失去孩子的威胁 让我认清了事实
[08:04] I got it. 我去开门
[08:09] Hi there. 你好
[08:10] I’m CSI Stokes. This is Finlay. 我是犯罪现场调查员斯托克斯 这是芬恩利
[08:12] We’re with the police department. 我们是警察局的
[08:13] We’d like to ask you a few questions 我们想问你几个问题
[08:15] if, uh, that’s all right. 如果可以的话
[08:17] Oh, God, this is about Daycia, isn’t it? 天啊 是为了黛西娅 对吧
[08:20] I’m sorry, who are you? 抱歉 你是谁
[08:21] Adam King. I run Desert Peace. 我叫亚当·金 我负责管理沙漠静洲戒疗院
[08:23] Daycia disappeared, she never came home last night. 黛西娅不见了 她昨晚一直没回来
[08:26] How bad is it? 情况有多严重
[08:28] It’s as bad as it gets. 是最严重的那种
[08:30] She’s dead. 她死了
[08:34] We’re gonna have to take a break. 我们得休息一下了
[08:40] This was Daycia’s room. 这就是黛西娅的房间
[08:45] So… 所以…
[08:45] this is what eight grand a week looks like. 这就是八千块一周的生活
[08:49] Well, there’s no reason that 戒毒没必要非得是
[08:51] recovery should be a punitive process. 一个惩罚性的过程
[08:53] We try to pamper our patients, 我们尽量满足病人们
[08:56] make ’em feel as comfortable as possible. 尽可能让他们觉得舒服
[08:58] And, hey, the longer they stay, the better, am I right? 而且他们待得越久越好 对吗
[09:01] In a clinical sense, yes. 从临床意义上讲 是的
[09:04] But I get a feeling that’s not what you’re implying. 但我觉得你应该不是这个意思
[09:18] When was the last time you saw Daycia? 你上次见到黛西娅什么时候
[09:20] Right about 9:00 last night. 就在昨晚九点
[09:22] She was in the kitchen getting something to eat. 她当时在厨房里找东西吃
[09:24] Must’ve ducked out sometime after that. 一定是在那之后偷偷溜走了
[09:26] What do you mean, “Ducked out”? 溜走了是什么意思
[09:28] Is that typical of the care around here? 那是这里的典型治疗方式吗
[09:30] There’s no such thing as typical care here at Desert Peace. 沙漠静洲不存在什么典型的治疗方式
[09:33] Each patient receives a personalized treatment plan. 每个病人都有私人订制的治疗方案
[09:36] And did Daycia have a personalized treatment plan 黛西娅的私人订制治疗方案
[09:38] that allowed her to go out and get wasted? 允许她出去吸毒吗
[09:41] What would you have me do, Mr. Stokes? 那你想让我怎么做 斯托克斯先生
[09:43] Keep an eye on her, for one. 比如 多注意她一点
[09:44] They’re not locked up– patients are here by choice. 他们又没被关起来 病人是自己选择来的
[09:47] I can’t force people to stay here. 我不能强迫他们待在这儿
[09:49] Especially someone like Daycia. 尤其是像黛西娅这样的人
[09:51] What is that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[09:53] She was already skittish about getting clean. 她对戒毒的态度并不坚定
[09:55] If I’d have clamped down on her– 如果我逼她太紧
[09:57] if I would have imposed restrictions– 如果我给她设限的话
[10:00] she would’ve just checked herself out of here, 她会直接出院离开这里
[10:01] and I would have had no chance at trying to help her. 而我就没有任何机会帮她了
[10:03] And no chance at getting that eight grand. 也没机会赚那八千块了
[10:06] So did anybody else duck out last night? 昨晚还有别人偷偷溜出去了吗
[10:09] – Any of the other patients? – No. -其他的病人呢 -没有
[10:11] Zach, Len and Karen were all here. 扎克 莱恩和凯伦都在这里
[10:13] You know, they’re committed to getting sober. 他们都坚定地想戒毒
[10:16] So you’re saying that Daycia wasn’t? 你是说黛西娅不坚定吗
[10:17] Daycia was here ’cause her husband put her here. 黛西娅来这里是因为她丈夫让她来的
[10:19] Not because she wanted to get better. 而不是因为她自己想戒毒
[10:21] And I’m not saying that as a knock. 我并不是在贬低她
[10:22] I flunked out of six rehabs myself 我经历了六次失败
[10:24] before I took getting sober seriously. 才把毒瘾戒掉
[10:26] As a straight numbers game, 就像买彩票中奖的很少
[10:29] most addicts end up like Daycia. 大部分瘾君子的结局都跟黛西娅一样
[10:33] It’s a hand stamp of a crown. 那是个皇冠形状的手戳
[10:35] Can’t you just tell me 你就不能告诉我
[10:36] if you guys used a crown stamp last night? 你们昨天用的是不是皇冠手戳吗
[10:40] How is that a proprietary secret? 这怎么能是财产机密呢
[10:43] Do you even know what “Proprietary” means? 你知道财产到底是什么意思吗
[10:46] Hello? 喂
[10:48] That maybe didn’t go as well as I might have liked. 这可跟我希望的不太一样
[10:50] Trying to figure out which clubs our victim was at last night? 在查受害人昨晚去了哪些俱乐部吗
[10:53] So far, I have it narrowed down to four. 目前为止我把范围缩小到了四个
[10:55] Beautiful young girl out by herself 漂亮的年轻女孩独身在外
[10:57] getting more and more impaired? 越玩越疯
[11:00] Truth is, the killer could have spotted her anywhere 凶手很可能在沿途任何地方盯上她
[11:02] along the way and decided to follow her. 并决定跟踪她
[11:04] And the problem is, she went to so many places, 问题是她去了那么多地方
[11:07] who knows how many hundreds of people she met? 谁知道她见过几百人
[11:11] Hey. You got something for us? 有什么新发现吗
[11:13] I’ve been working on extracting the DNA from the tissue 我在尝试从受害者指缝的组织里
[11:16] found under the victim’s fingernails. 提取DNA
[11:17] Please tell me you found a match. 拜托你一定找到配对了是吗
[11:19] I wish I could, but no– 我也希望可以 可惜
[11:21] the DNA in the sample was degraded, 样本里的DNA被降解了
[11:23] probably from soaking in the pool. 可能是在泳池里泡过的关系
[11:25] I was only able to type four loci. 我只能分辨出四个基因座
[11:27] It’s not enough to enter into CODIS. 这样没法输入DNA联合索引库
[11:29] No CODIS match. 系统里找不到配对
[11:30] You’ve got your work cut out for you. 你们的路又少了一条啊
[11:32] Yes, I do. 没错
[11:35] I started without you. I hope you don’t mind. 我没等你就开始了 希望你别介意
[11:38] No problem. Only reason I called down 没事 我找你的原因
[11:40] was to see if you’d found anything yet. 就是想看看你找到什么没有
[11:42] Well, so far, no surprises. 目前没有
[11:44] All indications are she was a longtime drinker and drug user. 所有迹象都显示她长期酗酒嗑药
[11:48] As good as she looks on the outside, 虽然外表看起来光鲜亮丽
[11:49] her insides paint a different picture. 她的内里却完全不同
[11:52] Get a chance to look at the finger marks 你看过她脖子后面的
[11:54] on the back of her neck? 手指印了吗
[11:55] I did. Definitely perimortem. 看过了 一定是临死前留下的
[11:58] Consistent with someone holding her underwater. 有人在水下卡住了她脖子
[12:00] Lungs tell the same story. 肺部解剖也是这个结果
[12:02] They’re heavy. 它们很重
[12:06] They’re filled with water. 充满水
[12:08] Telltale sign she drowned. 说明她是淹死的
[12:12] Greg, the pool you found her in– 格雷格 你们发现她的泳池
[12:15] chlorine or saline? 是用氯还是盐消毒的
[12:17] Uh, it was chlorine. Why? 是用氯的 怎么了
[12:27] If you get any closer, 你再靠近一点
[12:28] you can literally be breathing down my neck. 就真的凑到我脖子上了
[12:31] You wish. 随便你说吧
[12:32] So, what is going on with the pool water 所以从受害者肺里
[12:33] from our victim’s lungs? 发现的泳池水到底怎么了
[12:35] Greg said that there was some sort of an issue. 格雷格说有点问题
[12:37] I don’t think that it is pool water. 我觉得那不是泳池水
[12:39] Certainly doesn’t match any of the samples that Nick brought in. 显然和尼克拿来的所有样本都不匹配
[12:42] pH is about the same, 酸碱度相当
[12:43] but the chlorine level is far too low. 可是氯含量实在太低了
[12:45] More in line with regular tap water. 倒是比较接近普通直饮水
[12:48] What did the GCMS find? 气相色谱质谱分析结果呢
[12:50] Oh, perfect timing. Let’s take a look. 时机正好 我们来看看
[12:56] Traces of sodium myreth sulfate, 肉豆蔻醇聚醚硫酸钠
[12:58] panthenol, methyl glycinate. 泛酰醇 甲基甘胺酸盐
[13:00] All ingredients in soap. 都是制造肥皂用的
[13:02] What is the organic oil? 有机油是什么
[13:04] Extract of Lavandula augustifolia. 薰衣草提取物
[13:08] Lavender. 薰衣草
[13:09] The fluid in the victim’s lungs was bathwater. 受害者肺里的液体是洗澡水
[13:13] 泡泡浴
[13:17] Yep. 对
[13:18] The ingredients are an exact match 成分与她肺里的水
[13:20] to what was in the water in her lungs. 完全一致
[13:22] You guys can’t just come barging in here. 你们不能就这么闯进来
[13:23] Yeah, that warrant in your hand says we can. 你手里的搜查令说我们可以
[13:25] We have every right in the world to search the crime scene. 我们完全有资格搜索犯罪现场
[13:27] Crime scene? 犯罪现场
[13:29] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么
[13:29] Daycia did not drown in any pool. 黛西娅不是在泳池里淹死的
[13:31] She was killed right here. 她是在这里被杀的
[13:51] So, I’ve been calling cab companies. 我给出租车公司打了电话
[13:52] Talked to a dispatcher who’s got a driver 有一位调度员说
[13:54] who dropped off a fare last night at this address. 昨晚有个司机往这里送过客人
[13:57] 3:00 A.M. 凌晨三点
[13:58] A couple– man and a woman. 而且是一对男女
[14:00] So Daycia brought her killer home. 所以黛西娅把凶手带回了家
[14:03] Okay, so… they came in here at 3:00 A.M. 所以他们凌晨三点进来这里
[14:06] Daycia, as we know, is messed up on pills. 我们知道黛西娅已经嗑嗨了
[14:08] And then they ended up in the tub. 他们进入了浴缸
[14:11] You know, maybe she… 也许她…
[14:12] maybe she refused his sexual advances,or… 也许她拒绝跟他发生关系 或者…
[14:15] the sex got out of control? Either way… 他们做爱做得太狂野 随便哪种情况…
[14:19] he ends up drowning her. 他最终把她淹死了
[14:23] Yeah, but look around. 可是你看一下周围
[14:24] The tub, the towels– everything’s clean and dry. 浴缸 毛巾 全都是干干爽爽的
[14:27] It’s like nothing ever happened. 像是什么都没有发生
[14:29] So, after Daycia was dead, he cleaned up. 所以黛西娅死后 他清理了现场
[14:33] Took her body out of the tub, 把她的尸体拿出浴缸
[14:34] and then erased any sign that they had ever been here at all. 消除一切他们曾来过这里的痕迹
[14:38] If they came here in a cab, 如果他们是打车来的
[14:40] how did the killer get Daycia’s body 凶手是怎么把黛西娅的尸体
[14:42] all the way to the pool, which is over a mile away? 运到几公里外的泳池的
[14:44] That’s a good question. 这问题问得好
[14:46] In the meantime, the cab company is trying to locate the driver, 目前 出租车公司正在寻找司机
[14:48] and we got to figure out 而我们则要找出这个房间里
[14:50] where the evidence from this room ended up. 有没有线索能告诉我们什么
[14:52] All right, I’m gonna go talk to the other people living here. 好 我去跟其他住在这里的人聊一下
[14:54] This is rehab– nobody sleeps– 这是个戒疗中心 上瘾的人哪能睡得着
[14:55] so I’m sure somebody saw something. 所以肯定刚有人看到了什么
[14:58] Let’s hope. 希望如此
[15:00] I was up the whole night, 我一整晚都没睡
[15:02] crawling between hot showers to stop the chills 在不停地洗热水澡驱寒
[15:07] and hugging the toilet and puking my guts out. 抱着马桶 吐个半死
[15:10] I didn’t hear anything. 我什么都没听到
[15:11] I wish I would have, you know, heard something. 我也希望我听到了一些动静
[15:15] Maybe I could have tried to help her. 或许我就能救她
[15:18] I was watching a movie on my laptop, 那时我正用笔记本电脑看电影
[15:21] and I had my headphones in. 还戴了耳机
[15:22] So many addicts. 那么多的瘾君子
[15:24] They can be really nice people, but when they’re using, 他们都可以是很棒的好人 可是一旦吸毒
[15:26] they make some very poor choices. 就会做出非常错误的决定
[15:28] Daycia was young and immature and… 黛西娅年轻 不成熟
[15:33] let her addiction cloud her judgment. 放任毒瘾蒙蔽自己的判断力
[15:35] Look, to me, Daycia was never gonna get clean, 在我看来 黛西娅永远不可能戒毒成功
[15:38] ’cause she didn’t have to. 因为她没必要
[15:39] No matter what, she had a rich husband waiting for her at home. 不管怎样 她家里有个有钱的老公等着她
[15:42] You know, you… you’re just never gonna hit rock bottom 有这样一条温暖的退路
[15:45] if you got a safety net like that. 你就不会逼自己到绝路
[15:47] This is really messing with my head. 我真的搞不懂
[15:51] I came here to get healthy. 我来这里是为了变得健康
[15:54] This is not what I needed. 我需要的不是这个
[15:55] You know, last night wasn’t the first night 昨晚不是她第一次
[15:56] that she went out drinking and partying. 出去花天酒地聚众狂欢
[15:57] She pretty much went partying and shopping 基本上只要她想
[15:59] any time she felt like it. 就会去派对和购物
[16:02] I was against giving her so much latitude, but… 我反对这么纵容她 但…
[16:05] Adam’s the boss. 亚当才是老板
[16:06] I have to get sober this time. 这次我必须成功戒毒
[16:09] I don’t have a choice. 别无选择
[16:10] The stakes… the stakes are just too high. 因为押注太高了
[16:14] If I fail… 如果戒毒失败…
[16:18] I lose my kids. 就得失去我的孩子
[16:20] My biggest concern was Daycia’s effect 我最担心的是
[16:22] on the other patients. 黛西娅会影响其他患者
[16:24] She was toxic in that way. 从那方面来说 她也算一种毒品
[16:26] This sucks. 太恶心了
[16:28] I can’t believe she did this. 我都不敢相信她会这么做
[16:29] Frankly, if it’d been up to me, 实话说 如果我能做主
[16:31] she never would have been in here. 她绝对不会出现在这里
[16:38] So, this is the cab 今早载我们的被害人回家的
[16:39] that brought our victim home this morning. 就是这辆出租车
[16:41] Now, if it was the killer that rode with her, 如果和她一起乘车回去的就是凶手
[16:44] then hopefully he left us some kind of trace. 希望他给我们留了一些蛛丝马迹
[16:47] Yeah, hopefully, 是啊 希望如此
[16:48] ’cause I just got done talking with the driver. 因为我刚和司机谈完了
[16:50] Give you a description? 拿到他的描述了吗
[16:51] No, not really. The only thing he could remember 没有 他只记得
[16:53] is that the guy was a white male. 是个白人
[16:54] Probably couldn’t take his eye 大概他的眼睛
[16:56] off the pretty girl the whole time. 一直黏在美女身上 移不开目光
[16:57] Yeah, probably. Did say she was in pretty rough shape, 大概吧 他有说到她衣衫不整
[17:00] but he didn’t think she was in any real danger. 但他不觉得她有危险
[17:04] I’m sure she didn’t think so, either. 我相信她也不觉得自己有危险
[17:06] Till the last second. 直到最后一刻
[17:07] Give me a call if you find something. 如果你查到什么 给我电话
[17:08] Okay. 好
[17:20] I’ve seen, uh, 我见过…
[17:21] plenty of people dumpster-dive before, 很多人翻垃圾箱
[17:23] but they never made it look so good. 但没见过姿势这么好看的
[17:26] Why don’t you let me get that for you? 让我来帮你怎么样
[17:27] It’s Zach, right? 你是扎克 对吗
[17:28] It’d be better if you didn’t touch anything. 你最好什么都别碰
[17:30] Ah, yes. 对的
[17:31] Evidence. 都是物证
[17:32] Uh, I just wanted to help. 我只是想帮忙
[17:34] You want to help? 你想帮忙吗
[17:35] You could tell me about Daycia. 可以和我聊聊黛西娅
[17:37] We think she may have brought a guy home last night. 我们认为她昨晚可能带了一个男人回来
[17:39] Sounds like she’s quite the party girl. 听说她是朵交际花
[17:40] May have not been the first time. 可能不是第一次带男人回家了
[17:42] You ever see her with anybody? 你有见到过她和谁在一起吗
[17:43] Ah, here at the house, no. 在这房子里 没见过
[17:45] But somewhere else, 那别的地方呢
[17:46] with someone? 有和谁在一起吗
[17:48] Well, don’t tell Twyla, but, uh… 你别告诉泰维拉…
[17:52] I let Daycia talk me into going out one night. 有天晚上黛西娅说服了我和她一起出去
[17:54] See, one of the things you got to know 你要知道 我这个人嘛
[17:56] about me is, pretty women, 漂亮的女人
[17:59] they’re like my kryptonite, you know? 就是我的弱点
[18:00] Maybe my deadliest of addictions. 大概就是我最致命的毒瘾
[18:02] So you went clubbing 所以你们去了俱乐部
[18:04] and you saw her hook up with somebody. 看到她勾搭上了别人
[18:07] There was this guy at one of the clubs, 在一家俱乐部里
[18:09] this cowboy who was watching her. 有个牛仔一直盯着她看
[18:11] Older guy. 有点年纪了
[18:12] I didn’t think much of it, because with Daycia, 我没想太多 因为所有人
[18:14] all the guys watched her, you know? 都盯着黛西娅看
[18:15] Little while later, I went to the bar to get a drink, 过了一会 我去吧台要了一杯酒
[18:18] and when I came back, I saw Daycia 回来的时候 我看到
[18:22] heading out the door with this guy, the cowboy. 黛西娅和这个牛仔往门口走了
[18:24] So she just picked up and left, just like that? 所以她挑了个人就走了 是这样吗
[18:26] She was in group the next morning. 第二天早上她回来了
[18:27] She didn’t mention it. I didn’t, either. 她没提 我也没问
[18:29] Never came up again. 之后就再没提过了
[18:32] Well… 好了
[18:33] I’m gonna get this run in. 我该去跑步了
[18:34] Got to clear my head. 得让脑子清醒一下
[18:35] All this talk of bars and women– 刚和你说的酒吧和女人的话题
[18:38] start tugging me in the wrong direction, you know? 开始让我往不好的方向胡思乱想
[18:39] Well, I may need to talk to you again later. 之后我可能会再找你谈话
[18:42] Just, uh, take it easy on me. 只是对我温柔点儿
[18:44] Remember what I said about kryptonite. 记得我说的吧 美女是我的弱点
[18:46] How could I forget? 忘不了的
[19:14] Bingo. 找到了
[19:59] 金龙舌兰酒
[20:39] Hey. I’ve got slightly better news than last time. 我这回带来的消息比上回好点
[20:42] I was able to pull DNA from your bath towels. 我从你给的浴巾上提取到了DNA
[20:45] Two contributors. 来自于两个人
[20:46] One the, uh, victim, I assume. 我想其中一个是受害人的吧
[20:47] What about the other? 那另一个呢
[20:48] An unknown male, not in CODIS, but this is interesting. 未知男性 系统中没有 但有意思的是
[20:51] The DNA from the towel has the same four core loci 浴巾上的DNA与受害人指甲中的DNA
[20:56] as the DNA under the victim’s nails. 有四个核心基因点一致
[20:57] Same unknown male– our killer. 同一个未知男性 就是我们的凶手
[21:01] Still no way to put an I.D. To him. 还是不能确认他的身份
[21:04] What are you working on here? 你在忙什么呢
[21:05] These pieces of wax were found in the bag 在剩余的证据里
[21:08] with the rest of the evidence. 找到了这些蜡片
[21:10] I think it came from this candle. 我想它是这个蜡烛上的
[21:12] Spilled while the wax was still hot. 蜡油还热的时候溢出来的
[21:14] The bottom’s smooth, like the rim of a bathtub. 底部是平滑的 就像浴缸的边缘
[21:18] I’m thinking the wax was knocked over during the murder. 我想蜡烛可能是在杀人时被打翻了
[21:21] After the wax hardened, the killer used this lovely nail file 然后等蜡油凝固后 凶手用这个指甲锉
[21:25] to chip it up and clean up the mess. 把它刮下来 清理干净
[21:28] Looks like there’s some kind of impression there. 那里看起来像是某种印记
[21:31] I’m thinking it’s the killer’s hand or arm. 我猜可能是凶手的手或者胳膊的印记
[21:33] If I can get this whole thing put together, 如果我能把整块拼起来
[21:35] I might be able to… 可能就会…
[21:35] Hey, have you seen Nick? 看见尼克了吗
[21:37] No, not recently. 刚没看见
[21:38] Well, I got AFIS results 指纹自动识别系统中
[21:40] on the lifts from the cab. Yours, too. 有从出租车上和你提取的指纹信息
[21:42] They match a felony DUI arrest from 2007. 它们与2007年的一起酒醉驾驶案吻合
[21:45] The guy’s prints were everywhere. 那家伙的指纹到处都是
[21:47] Well, whose prints? 是谁的指纹
[21:49] Adam and I were just talking about 亚当和我刚才正在讨论
[21:50] how we should proceed in light of Daycia’s death. 鉴于黛西娅的死 我们该如何继续
[21:53] And we both agree that 而且我们一直认为
[21:55] it would be detrimental to your treatment 如果我们停业的话 即使短暂关门
[21:56] if we were to shut down, even for a little while. 都会对你们的治疗造成不利影响
[21:59] It’s not gonna be easy, 这将会很困难
[22:00] but we need to… 但我们需要…
[22:01] reestablish a sense of normalcy… 重新恢复到一切正常的状态…
[22:04] Hey, everybody. 大家好啊
[22:06] Knock, knock. 当 当 当
[22:07] And before you start spouting off again, 在你又要开始滔滔不绝前
[22:09] the answer’s yes, we have a warrant. 我的回答是肯定的 我们有指令
[22:11] Only this time it’s an arrest warrant. 只不过这次是逮捕令
[22:13] Oh, my God, I don’t believe this. 天哪 太难以置信了
[22:15] What are you talking about? Arrest? 你在说什么 什么逮捕令
[22:16] Hook him up, Akers. 把他铐起来 埃克斯
[22:18] Adam King, 亚当·金
[22:19] you’re under arrest for the murder of Daycia Fox. 你因谋杀黛西娅·福克斯而被捕了
[22:20] Put your hands behind your back. 把手放到背后
[22:22] Adam, what-what is this? What’s happening? 亚当 这-这怎么回事 出什么事了
[22:23] I don’t know. It’s a mistake. 我不知道 一定搞错了
[22:25] Hey, I didn’t kill Daycia. 我没杀黛西娅
[22:27] You know that. 你知道的
[22:28] Let’s go. 走吧
[22:29] You guys know that. 你们都清楚的
[22:33] This is ridiculous. I didn’t kill her. 这太荒唐了 我没杀她
[22:35] She was my patient. I was helping her. 她是我的病人 我在帮她
[22:37] Hey, do you hear me? 你听到我的话了吗
[22:38] Yeah, yeah, I hear you. 听到了 听到了
[22:39] And you’ll have plenty of time to plead your case in court. 你将来会有大把时间在法庭上申辩的
[22:42] But right now… Mr. Fox? 但是现在…福克斯先生
[22:45] Down on your knees! 双膝跪下
[22:47] Get down on the ground! 跪下
[22:52] Adam? 亚当
[22:53] Adam. 亚当
[22:54] Call the paramedics, Akers. Call them. 埃克斯 呼叫急救人员
[22:56] This is Officer Akers. Roll paramedics to my location. 我是埃克斯警官 我这里需要急救人员
[23:08] Mr. Fox, 福克斯先生
[23:11] I had you pegged as someone with just a little more sense. 我原以为你是个有点头脑的人
[23:14] Did you put any thought into how this was gonna turn out? 你就没想过后果吗
[23:18] I trusted him. 我错信他了
[23:21] I took the thing most precious in my life, 我把我生命中最宝贵的
[23:25] and I put it in Adam King’s hands. 交到了亚当·金的手中
[23:27] He betrayed that trust. 他却背叛了我对他的信任
[23:29] So you… 所以你…
[23:30] you just go and you shoot him? 你就去开枪打他
[23:32] You know, you’re lucky you weren’t shot yourself. 你应该庆幸自己没挨枪子儿
[23:34] And you’re damn lucky you didn’t hit one of my officers. 你更该庆幸没打中我的执法人员
[23:40] You didn’t know Daycia, Mr. Russell. 你不了解黛西娅 罗素先生
[23:43] I know you know about her, 我知道你听说了
[23:45] okay, her-her drinking and partying 她酗酒 泡吧
[23:48] and her-her struggles. 她的挣扎
[23:51] You didn’t know the… 但你不知道…
[23:53] the person that she was before this… 在这之前的她…
[23:58] this-this sickness took hold of her. 在被这些毒瘾控制前的她…
[24:02] Destroyed her. 毁了她
[24:06] Destroyed everything. 毁了一切
[24:10] God’s honest truth, I don’t much care what happens now. 说实话吧 我不太在乎现在会怎样
[24:20] Uh, he shouldn’t have those. 他不应该用那些药
[24:21] He’s a former drug addict. 他过去是个瘾君子
[24:23] Painkillers probably aren’t a good idea, right, Adam? 用止疼药可不好啊 是吧亚当
[24:26] Guess you’re just gonna have to tough it out. 我看你只能强忍着了
[24:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:35] I know you think that I’m some sort of monster, 我知道你认为我是个恶魔
[24:38] that I killed Daycia, but you’re wrong. 认为我杀了黛西娅 但你错了
[24:41] This was taken from a traffic cam 这是距发现黛西娅尸体的房子
[24:43] about five blocks away from the house 五个街区的交通摄像头
[24:45] where Daycia’s body was found. 所拍到的画面
[24:47] This is you, about to dump Daycia’s body. 这是你 准备去抛掉黛西娅的尸体
[24:50] You want to tell me again how you didn’t kill her? 你还想说 你没杀她吗
[24:52] I didn’t. 我没有
[24:56] I only moved the body. 我只是运走了尸体
[24:59] From rehab to the swimming pool. 从戒疗所运到游泳池
[25:00] But she was dead already. 但她那时已经死了
[25:02] I swear. 我发誓
[25:02] That is not even a good attempt at a lie. 这谎也真是够糟糕的
[25:05] We found your fingerprints all over the taxicab. 出租车里到处都是你的指纹
[25:08] And, uh, you did clean up the crime scene in the bathroom. 你还清理了卫生间的犯罪现场
[25:11] Yeah, I know all that. 是的 我都知道
[25:13] Damn it, when Daycia didn’t come home that night, 该死 黛西娅那天晚上没有回家
[25:15] I went out looking for her, all right? 我出去找她 好吗
[25:17] Not the first time I had to hunt her down. 这不是我第一次去找她了
[25:19] After searching a couple of clubs, 转了一圈俱乐部后
[25:21] I found her. 我找到了她
[25:22] And I brought her home in the cab. 我搭出租车带她回家
[25:25] I put her to bed. 把她放上床
[25:26] That still does not get us to here, Adam. 那还是不能解释这个 亚当
[25:29] After a couple hours, I went in to go check on her, 几个小时后 我进去看她
[25:32] to see if she was okay. 看她是不是没事
[25:33] She wasn’t in her bed. 她没在床上
[25:35] I found her in the tub. 我发现她在浴缸里
[25:37] Daycia. Daycia. 黛西娅 黛西娅
[25:38] No. No. No, no, no. 不 不 不
[25:43] She was dead. 她已经死了
[25:45] Look, I figured she had just passed out, 我以为她晕倒了
[25:47] slipped under the water, you know? 然后滑进水里了
[25:49] That it was an accident. 我以为只是一场意外
[25:50] You still should’ve called 911. 那你还是应该报警
[25:52] I should’ve. 我是应该打的
[25:53] But I panicked. 但我惊慌了
[25:57] Daycia’s wasn’t the first death at Desert Peace. 黛西娅不是沙漠静洲第一个死者了
[26:00] We had an overdose 八个月前
[26:02] eight months ago. 有人服药过多死亡
[26:03] The backlash on the clinic was a nightmare. 当时对诊所的抗议简直是噩梦
[26:05] Oh, so that’s why you moved her body 因为你害怕被抗议
[26:07] because you were afraid of the backlash? 所以你运走了她的尸体
[26:10] Look, I had three other patients that I had to think about, 我还有另外三个病人要考虑
[26:13] who are fighting for their lives, 他们在为自己的生命抗争
[26:15] who count on me. So… 他们指望我 所以…
[26:17] I cleaned everything up and moved the body. 我清理了一切 运走了尸体
[26:20] Made it look like she was never home. 让一切看上去就像她从没回来过
[26:23] He was telling the truth about one thing. 有一件事他说的是事实
[26:25] Eight months ago, Desert Peace did have a fatality. 八个月前 沙漠静洲确实有过死亡事件
[26:29] A female patient OD’d on sleeping pills. 一位女病人服用了过量安眠药
[26:32] So Adam, covering up Daycia’s death, 所以亚当掩盖黛西娅的死
[26:34] was trying to avoid bad PR 是为了避免破坏公关形象
[26:36] and maybe a hike in his insurance premiums, right? 或许更高的保险费 对吧
[26:39] The question is, do we believe him 问题是 我们要不要相信
[26:41] when he says he did not kill her? 他说他没杀她
[26:43] Well, personally, I would not trust a word. 就我个人来说 我一个字都不信
[26:45] But I did swab him, and his DNA 但我提取了他的DNA样本
[26:47] did not match what we have on the bath towel 他的DNA与我们在浴巾及被害人指甲里
[26:49] or underneath the fingernails of the victim. 找到的不一致
[26:52] Which suggests he’s not our guy. So… 也就是说 他不是我们要找的人 所以…
[26:55] what are we looking at? 现在的情况是怎样
[26:56] At some point between the cab ride home 在坐出租车回到家
[26:59] and when Adam went to check on her, 到亚当去看她之间的某个时候
[27:01] someone else went into Daycia’s bathroom and killed her. 有人去了黛西娅的卫生间杀了她
[27:28] Hey, Nick, it’s a ring. 尼克 是戒指
[27:31] The impression in the wax, 蜡里的印记
[27:32] it’s two fingers and a ring. 是两个手指和一个戒指
[27:34] Daycia was wearing a diamond ring when we found her. 我们找到黛西娅时 她戴着一枚钻戒
[27:37] No, no. 不 不
[27:38] It’s not Daycia’s ring. It’s something different. 这不是黛西娅的戒指 是另一枚戒指
[27:40] I think it’s the killer’s. 我认为是凶手的
[27:43] You’re right. 你说得对
[27:44] That is a man’s ring. 那是一枚男戒
[27:45] Yeah, and it’s got an inscription on it, 是的 而且上面有刻字
[27:46] or at least a tiny part of one. 至少有一些印迹
[27:48] 21 12 21, 12.
[27:49] Like a class ring. 像一枚毕业戒指
[27:50] Or at least that’s what I was thinking. 至少我是这么想的
[27:52] But then that’s, like, a hundred years in the future, 但那好像是一百年以后的事
[27:53] so there’s no way it could be a class ring. 所以不可能会是毕业戒指
[27:55] Well, what if it’s not the year? 如果不是年份的话 会是什么
[27:56] What if it’s a… score? 如果是 比赛得分呢
[27:58] You know? From a game. 21-12. 比赛里的得分 21比12
[28:00] Why would someone put a score on a ring? 谁会把比赛得分刻在戒指上
[28:02] If it’s a championship ring, 如果是冠军戒指的话
[28:03] a lot of times they’ll put the score on there. 他们经常会把得分刻在上面
[28:06] Zach. 扎克
[28:07] Zach Alton, he’s one of the patients at the rehab center. 扎克·奥尔顿 他也是戒疗所的病人
[28:10] He-he used to be a jock at WLVU. 他以前是西城大学的运动员
[28:13] Football, I think. 我记得是橄榄球
[28:14] Let’s see. 我们看看
[28:16] 2007风滚草联赛
[28:17] Right here. 在这
[28:17] 2007. WLVU Mustangs 2007年 西城大学小野马队
[28:19] won their conference championship. 获得了联赛冠军
[28:21] 21-12? 21比12吗
[28:22] 21-12. 就是21比12
[28:47] I, uh… 恐怕…
[28:50] I’m afraid I don’t have any good news for you. 我没什么好消息可以告诉你
[28:53] Your DNA was a match to the DNA we found 你的DNA和我们在黛西娅的浴缸里
[28:55] on the towels in Daycia’s bathroom. 找到的相吻合
[28:57] It was also a match to the DNA we found under her fingernails, 再看看你胸前的抓痕
[29:00] which is no surprise, 毫无疑问
[29:01] considering the scratches on your chest. 她指甲里找到的DNA也和你的一致
[29:03] As far as your blood goes, 在你的血液中
[29:05] we found traces of diazepam and oxycodone, 我们发现了安定和氧可酮的成分
[29:09] the same drugs that were in Daycia’s system 正是在黛西娅体内以及
[29:11] and the same drugs that we found in her bathroom. 她浴室里找到的药品
[29:15] So, as you can see, 如你所见
[29:17] the evidence pretty much tells the story here. 证据基本上解释了一切
[29:20] Unless there’s something you’d like to add. 除非你还有什么要补充的
[29:24] I mean… 我是说…
[29:25] wh-why would I kill her? 我为什么要杀她
[29:28] Why would I do anything? 我怎么会做这种事
[29:29] It doesn’t even make sense. 根本讲不通
[29:30] Are you trying to tell me you can’t remember anything? 你是想说你什么都不记得了吗
[29:34] I only remember parts. 我只记得一些片段
[29:37] I remember I was in bed, asleep. 我记得我在床上睡觉
[29:40] I don’t know what time it was. 不知道具体几点了
[29:41] And, uh… 然后…
[29:43] Daycia comes in the room wearing next to nothing. 黛西娅走了进来 几乎没穿衣服
[29:47] Zach. 扎克
[29:50] I’m gonna take a bath. 我想洗个澡
[29:52] And it is an awfully big tub. 可是浴缸实在大得吓人
[29:55] You want to join? 你要不要跟我一起
[29:57] You know this is a bad idea. 这样不太好吧
[29:59] Then I guess this is a bad idea, too, huh? 那这个也不太好咯
[30:05] Pretty women. 漂亮的女人
[30:07] They’re my… 是我的…
[30:08] Kryptonite. Yeah, I heard. We get it. 你的弱点 没错 我也听说了
[30:11] So you ended up in the tub… 所以你就和她一起进浴缸了
[30:21] One drink leads to another, 酒一杯接一杯
[30:23] she brings out the pills and… 她拿出了药片…
[30:26] I don’t know, I guess at that point I figured, 我也不知道 也许那会我就想着
[30:28] might as well go all in. 管它呢 吃就吃了
[30:33] But the rest… 在那之后的事…
[30:36] I cannot for the life of me remember. 我真的完全记不住了
[30:41] It’s… a blackout. 我彻底断片了
[30:43] I woke up the next morning 第二天早上醒来
[30:45] by myself in my bed, 床上只有我自己
[30:47] and Daycia was nowhere around, so… 也不见黛西娅的踪影…
[30:51] So you just went about your day? 所以你就当这事这么过去了吗
[30:54] I had no idea I killed her. 我真的不知道我杀了她
[30:57] Unfortunately, that doesn’t make it any less of a crime. 不好意思 断片了你也还是犯下谋杀了
[31:06] Got your text, Doc. Why the 911? 收到你的信息了 医生 什么事这么急
[31:08] Just examining a tissue section 我刚看了那位溺水死者的
[31:10] from your drowning victim’s organs. 器官组织切片
[31:12] Have a gander. 你看看
[31:16] What am I looking at? 这是什么
[31:17] Lung tissue, specifically alveoli. 肺组织 准确地说是肺泡
[31:20] They’re the little sacs 肺中的氧气和二氧化碳
[31:21] where oxygen and CO2 are exchanged. 就在这种囊泡结构中进行交换
[31:23] They’re blown, 这些肺泡
[31:24] all popped like tiny balloons. 都像小气球一样被吹爆了
[31:26] Well, why? What would cause that? 为什么会这样
[31:27] Well, normally I would say barotrauma. 一般情况我会认为是气压伤
[31:29] You know, the bends. 比如潜水病
[31:31] A diver ascends too fast, 潜水员上浮速度过快
[31:33] causing excess air pressure in the lungs. 会导致肺部超过气压
[31:36] Only the damage here was caused 只有水压过高才会
[31:37] by excess water pressure. 出现这种情况
[31:39] From the drowning, right? 这是因为溺水 是吗
[31:40] No, that’s the problem. 不 这正是问题所在
[31:42] With drowning, you don’t generate pressure. 溺水并不会产生肺压力
[31:44] Certainly not enough pressure to pop the alveoli. 更不会大到压破肺泡
[31:47] This young girl’s lungs filled with a rush of water 这个年轻女孩的肺被高速水流冲击
[31:50] with enough force to cause the alveoli 压力甚至大到
[31:53] to expand beyond their capacity. 超过肺泡的承受能力
[31:55] So what are you saying happened? 那么你觉得到底发生了什么
[31:57] The only scenario I can think of 我唯一能够想到的情况
[31:59] is that someone pumped water into her lungs 就是有人故意把水
[32:02] forcibly, intentionally. 硬灌进她的肺部
[32:04] Like someone put a tube down her throat. 就像是有人在她喉咙里插了管子
[32:06] And then pumped water into her, 然后往里使劲灌水
[32:08] I’d have to say, after she was already dead. 我认为 灌水当时她已经死了
[32:10] So, she didn’t drown. 也就是说她不是溺死的
[32:11] The killer only wanted to make it look like she drowned. 凶手只想把她弄成溺毙的样子
[32:14] The more likely cause of death was suffocation, 最有可能的死因是窒息死亡
[32:17] which ultimately yields the same results as drowning– 和溺毙的结果相同
[32:20] asphyxiation of the brain. 都是脑部缺氧
[32:22] There was foreign matter in the lungs– 她的肺里有一些异物
[32:24] organic flecks, I couldn’t identify– 一些有机物斑点 我无法鉴定
[32:27] and I sent those to Hodges for analysis. 已经交给霍奇斯分析了
[32:29] But the bottom line is, 但结果就是
[32:30] we’ve been working with the wrong cause of death. 我们一直搞错了被害者的死因
[32:32] And with the wrong cause of death, 出于错误的死因判断
[32:34] you most likely have the wrong killer. 你们很可能抓错了凶手
[32:43] At the time of Daycia’s death, 黛西娅死的时候
[32:45] the football star, Zach, had been drinking, 那个足球明星扎克已经酩酊大醉
[32:47] and he had two different prescription meds in him, so, 还嗑了两种不同的处方药
[32:50] he was pretty seriously impaired. 行动力应该很有限
[32:53] He’s not denying he killed Daycia. 但他没有否认杀害了黛西娅
[32:55] He pretty much confessed. 他基本上是认罪伏法了
[32:57] He says he blacked out. 他说他脑子一片空白
[32:58] So, you’re thinking that Zach’s not responsible for the murder? 所以 你认为扎克不是凶手吗
[33:01] According to the doc, the drowning was staged 根据医生所说 所谓的溺死状况
[33:02] by pumping her body full of water. 仅仅是向被害人体内注满水
[33:04] Now, if that’s the case, that means 如果真是如此 那就说明
[33:06] the killer had to feed a tube down her trachea, into her lungs. 凶手得沿她的气管插一根管子到肺里
[33:09] That’s not an easy thing to do. 这可不容易
[33:10] Basically had to intubate her. 基本上就像给她插导管
[33:12] I’ve seen ER docs struggle to do this. 我曾经看过急救医生费力插导管
[33:14] It takes dexterity, at the very least. 至少需要许多技巧
[33:17] Zach was drunk and full of meds, 扎克喝醉酒还磕了药
[33:19] so, no way he could have pulled that off. 所以他不可能完成这项工作
[33:21] If Zach is not the killer, 如果扎克不是凶手
[33:22] where are we? 那我们得重新推理了
[33:23] We know that Adam brought Daycia home in the cab 我们已经知道凌晨三点亚当坐出租车
[33:26] at 3:00 A.M., and says that he put her to bed. 带黛西娅回家 他还称让她睡在床上了
[33:29] Come on, Adam! I’m not tired! 别这样嘛 亚当 我还不累
[33:32] Everybody’s trying to sleep, okay? 大家都在努力睡着
[33:34] Yeah, well, I’m not gonna be able to go to sleep. 是啊 可是我不想去睡觉
[33:35] Okay, well, let’s just try to get you in bed. 好吧 那你就先躺床上吧
[33:37] And we know that Daycia wasn’t ready to call it a night, 我们还知道黛西娅正在兴头上
[33:40] so she goes and convinces Zach 于是她去勾引了扎克
[33:43] that it’s a good time to take a bath. 还邀请他一起去泡澡
[33:45] You don’t see anything that you want? 没看到你想要的吗
[33:48] Come on, Zach. 快来嘛 扎克
[33:50] In they go into the tub, they have sex, 他们进到浴缸里并做了爱
[33:53] leaving the marks on Daycia’s neck, 使得黛西娅脖子上留下印记
[33:55] and the scratches on Zach, 扎克身上也有抓痕
[33:57] but, also, leaving Daycia alive and well. 当时黛西娅也还活得好好的
[33:59] Tub takes 45 minutes, at the most, an hour. 泡澡大概三刻钟 最多一小时
[34:02] That gives the killer plenty of time to take care of business. 凶手有足够时间进行谋杀准备
[34:05] So, not counting Zach and Adam, 所以不算扎克和亚当
[34:07] there were three other people in the house that we know of. 我们已知还有三个人在那栋房子里内
[34:10] There were two patients– Karen and Len– 有两位病人 凯伦和莱恩
[34:12] and a staffer named Twyla. 还有位叫泰维拉的员工
[34:14] At this point, any one of the three is a candidate. 这样看来 三人都有可能是凶手
[34:27] Morgan? 摩根
[34:27] Hodges, what’s going on? 霍奇斯 有什么进展吗
[34:29] I could use a little help as to context. 我先做些铺垫以便理解
[34:31] Doc Robbins found a foreign substance in your victim’s lungs, 罗宾斯医生在被害人肺里找到某外来物质
[34:34] sent me a sample for analysis. 送给我一份样本进行分析
[34:36] Okay, what did he find? 好吧 那他找到的物质是什么
[34:38] It’s all organic. 全是有机物
[34:39] Primarily a combination of nitrogen, phosphorus, 主要是氮 磷 钾
[34:41] potassium and carbon. 和碳的混合物
[34:42] Some of the nitrogen had converted into ammonia. 部分氮已经转化为氨
[34:46] How can I help? 我能帮上什么忙
[34:48] Well, it’s just that what’s suggested by the chemicals 单从化学成分及各自所占比例来看
[34:50] and their particular proportions is waste. 这种物质是粪便
[34:53] Specifically, fish or bird waste. 具体来说 是鱼或鸟的粪便
[34:56] Now, I don’t know how that could have gotten into your victim’s lungs. 我不清楚被害人的肺里怎么会有粪便
[34:58] Fish waste. 鱼粪
[34:59] But that doesn’t make any sense. 这根本说不通
[35:00] Actually, Hodges, it makes perfect sense. 霍奇斯 其实全部都说通了
[35:14] Ah. Look at this. 快看
[35:18] Tubing. 管子
[35:19] Looks like it would be the right size to put down someone’s throat. 看上去大小很适合插进某人的喉咙里
[35:22] Yeah. Now, all you would need is a… 现在你所需的只有…
[35:26] pump… 泵
[35:27] to pump with. 用来注水
[35:34] The same set of prints shows up on everything. 这上面留下的都是同一个人的指纹
[35:37] They come back to the house therapist, Twyla Owens. 这个人就是家庭医生泰维拉·欧文斯
[35:41] Oh, you said that she took care of the fish tank, 但你也说过她负责打理鱼缸
[35:43] so it makes sense that her prints would be everywhere. 那到处是她的指纹也说得过去
[35:45] Well, everywhere except for the plastic tubing. 只有塑料管子没有指纹
[35:48] There were no prints there. It’s been wiped clean. 一点指纹都没有 被擦抹干净了
[35:50] And what about the pump? 那泵上呢
[35:51] Has tons of her prints on it, and nobody else’s. 全部都是她的指纹 没有其他人的
[35:54] Why would the killer clean one and not the other? 凶手为什么只清理其中一件凶器
[36:02] Because the killer didn’t use the pump. 因为凶手没有用泵
[36:05] There’s a crack in the housing. 外壳有条裂缝
[36:10] Yeah, and it’s bone dry. 内胆也很干燥
[36:11] There’s no way this was part of the murder weapon. 所以这不可能用作凶器
[36:13] Yeah, but the killer had to use something 但凶手肯定得要用什么东西
[36:15] to force the water into Daycia’s lungs. 把水压入黛西娅的肺里
[36:17] I mean, Doc said her alveoli were popped like balloons. 博士说她的肺泡像气球一样充涨
[36:23] Well, then, maybe the killer 那么凶手可能
[36:24] pumped the water the same way that you’d blow up a balloon. 像吹气球一样把水注入体内
[36:30] Maybe he used his mouth. 他可能是用嘴吹的
[36:36] If that’s the case, 如果是这样
[36:37] maybe our killer left us just what we need. 那凶手可能留下了我们所需的证据了
[36:45] Come on, this is insane. 拜托 这简直胡扯
[36:47] This is absolutely insane. 彻彻底底的胡扯啊
[36:48] I’m two days away from completing the program. 我再过两天就能完成康复治疗了
[36:51] Two days away from… 再过两天…
[36:53] holding my kids in my arms again. 我就能再次抱着我的孩子们了
[36:55] Is this some kind of sick joke? 你这是在开恶趣味玩笑吗
[36:57] Look, Daycia’s death had absolutely nothing to do with me. 听我说 黛西娅的死真的和我毫无关系
[37:02] Says here that you worked as an EMT in college. 简历上说你在大学做过急救医生
[37:05] – Is that right? – Yeah. -是这样吗 -是的
[37:06] Taught you how to intubate a patient, didn’t they? 他们教过你怎么给病人插导管吧
[37:11] Yeah. Yeah. So what? 是教过 那又怎样
[37:13] Too bad they didn’t teach you about DNA, 那他们没教你有关DNA的事真是太糟了
[37:15] because you left yours 因为你在往管子里吹气时
[37:16] all over the tube there when you blew in it. 管子里到处都是你的DNA
[37:19] We also found the pillow 我们还找到了枕头
[37:21] that you used to suffocate Daycia. 你用来闷死黛西娅的枕头
[37:25] Look, we have everything we need. 听着 我们掌握了所有的证据
[37:29] We know you did it. 断定你是凶手
[37:31] Of all the people in that house, 房子里的所有人中
[37:34] you were the one with the most to lose. 你是最不容有失的
[37:36] Why would you do something…? 为什么你会做这种…
[37:37] Because I had the most to lose, because… 因为我是最不容有失的 因为…
[37:42] because of my children. 因为我的孩子
[37:44] You know what Daycia was? 你知道黛西娅是什么吗
[37:48] Day-Daycia was that, um… 黛西娅就是…
[37:51] She was that little devil. 她就是个小恶魔
[37:54] And the little devil sits on your shoulder, 坐在你肩膀上的那种小恶魔
[37:56] tempts you to do bad things. 引诱你做尽坏事
[37:58] So, wait. What are you… what are you saying? 等一下 你是说…你这话什么意思
[38:00] Wh… Daycia tempted you in some way? What? 黛西娅引诱你什么了吗
[38:02] With alcohol? 酒精吗
[38:03] I woke up… to go the bathroom 我半夜醒来
[38:06] in the middle of the night. 去上洗手间
[38:07] It must have been just past 4:00. 刚过四点的样子
[38:11] I got back to my room. 我回到房间
[38:14] There was a bottle sitting on my nightstand. 看见我床头上放了瓶酒
[38:17] A bottle of bourbon, my brand, 一瓶波本威士忌 它是我的耻辱
[38:21] with a damn ribbon on it. 瓶子上还系了丝带
[38:22] And-and you think that Daycia put it there. 你认为是黛西娅放在那里的
[38:24] I know Daycia put it there. 就是黛西娅放在那里的
[38:26] Like I just told you, 我跟你说了
[38:27] she was that little devil. 她就是个小恶魔
[38:29] So, I got up, and I went, and I confronted her. 所以 我起身 过去找她对质
[38:32] What the hell is this, Daycia? 这是什么意思 黛西娅
[38:33] Why did you put this in my room? 你为什么把它放到我房间里
[38:34] Geez, Len, lighten up. It’s a gift. 天呐 莱恩 放松些 这是个礼物
[38:37] You know how important the program is to me, 你明知道这个戒疗项目对我很重要
[38:39] that I stay clean so I don’t lose my kids. 戒除酒瘾 我就不会失去孩子
[38:42] You know you want some. 你内心其实是想喝的
[38:43] Stop it. 别闹了
[38:44] Don’t make me drink all by myself. 不要让人家一人独饮嘛
[38:47] She wouldn’t stop. 她不停地怂恿
[38:49] She wouldn’t back off. 不停地诱惑
[38:51] She just kept at it. 不停地引诱
[38:53] She kept trying to get me to drink. 不停地引诱我喝酒
[38:57] Look, all I wanted to do was shut her up. 听着 我只是想让她闭嘴而已
[39:01] With the pillow, I mean. 用枕头让她安静
[39:02] I mean, 我是说
[39:03] come on, it was a pillow. 拜托 就是个枕头而已
[39:05] I put it over her face 我用枕头捂住她
[39:06] just to get her to stop talking. 只是想让她别再说了
[39:09] Stop it! Stop it! No, stop! 别说了 别说了 别再说了
[39:11] I’ve worked too hard. I’m not gonna throw my life away. 我付出那么多努力 不会就此失足
[39:26] I’m… sorry. 对不起
[39:30] The bathtub in Daycia’s room was already full, 黛西娅房间的浴缸本来就是满的
[39:34] so I thought, why not… 所以我就想 不如…
[39:35] why not just make it look like an accident? 不如把这件事伪装成一场意外
[39:38] Make it look like she just… slipped away. 伪装成她不小心溺水了
[39:43] I put her in the water. 我把她放进水里
[39:45] I got the piece of tubing from the fish tank, 从鱼缸那儿拿来了管子
[39:47] and I made it look like she drowned. 伪装成她溺水了的样子
[39:53] Insane part of this whole thing is, 整件事最不可思议的就是
[39:56] I made it, you know that? 我做到了 你知道吗
[40:00] I didn’t drink. 我一滴酒都没喝
[40:02] Even after she was dead… 即使是在她死后
[40:07] and it was quiet in that room. 整个房间都寂静无声
[40:09] I took that bottle, and I poured it in the toil… toilet. 我拿起那瓶酒 把它倒进了马桶
[40:17] I didn’t touch it. 我没喝
[40:20] I didn’t take a sip. 一口都没喝
[40:23] I needed to do that. 我必须这么做
[40:35] For them. 为了孩子们
[40:43] So, we are just about cleared out, 我们正要清理东西撤退呢
[40:45] and I’m officially releasing the rooms. 房间正式解禁了
[40:47] Good. 太好了
[40:48] We got two new patients coming in. 有两个新患者就要过来了
[40:49] Wow. You don’t waste any time, do you? 真是分秒必争啊 对吧
[40:51] We can’t afford to. 不能怠慢
[40:52] A lot of people need help. 很多人需要帮助
[40:58] You know, I-I was really harsh the other day 那天我跟你谈黛西娅的事
[41:00] when I talked to you about Daycia, 话说得有些难听了
[41:01] and I shouldn’t have been. 我不该那么说的
[41:02] She didn’t understand her addiction. 她不清楚自己的瘾症
[41:05] Didn’t realize that she was battling a disease. 没意识到自己是在和一场疾病做斗争
[41:08] Most people don’t. 大部分人都不清楚
[41:09] Patients come in here thinking 患者来到这里 心想着
[41:11] all they have to do is put in the time. 只要付出时间就可以了
[41:13] Beating addiction is work. 戒瘾是一项工程
[41:15] Really hard work. 异常艰辛的大工程
[41:18] And sadly, not everyone’s up for the challenge. 很遗憾 不是每个人都愿意接受这种挑战
[41:21] Well, I don’t know how you do what you do. 我不知道你是如何做好你的工作的
[41:23] I was gonna say the same thing to you. 我还想这么问你呢
[41:25] Guess we just keep doing it, though. 但我想我们都会继续做下去
[41:27] If we don’t, who will? 我们不做的话 那由谁来做
[41:29] Hmm. Good luck. 祝您好运
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme