时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | CSI Finlay, | 现场调查员芬恩利 |
[00:30] | I’m Sergeant Warner. | 我是沃纳警官 |
[00:31] | Don’t worry, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 我们会救你出去的 |
[00:34] | We’re pretty good at this. | 这是我们的拿手活 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna stick this through, | 我会把这个插进去 |
[00:44] | and I want you to grab it, | 你接住之后 |
[00:46] | and aim it under your seat towards the bottom, okay? | 把它伸到座位底下 好吗 |
[00:49] | You’re doing great. Perfect. | 不错 干得很好 |
[00:52] | Looks like C-4. | 看来像C4炸弹 |
[00:53] | Yeah, the detonator is wired to the vehicle’s security system. | 是啊 雷管跟车的安全系统连在一起 |
[00:56] | We can’t break the windows; we can’t open the doors. | 不能砸窗户 也不能撬门 |
[00:58] | But if we stop the clock, | 但只要能让表停下 |
[00:59] | we stop the bomb. | 就能阻止炸弹引爆 |
[01:01] | Okay, we have 13 minutes. | 好了 还剩十三分钟 |
[01:02] | Let’s do this. Hard drive’s on its way. | 开始吧 设备马上就到 |
[01:05] | Copy that. I got it. | 收到 明白 |
[01:07] | Let me guess, the… | 让我猜猜 |
[01:09] | clock’s connected to the car’s computer. | 时钟跟车里的电脑相连 |
[01:12] | We give it a new brain… maybe I get to keep mine. | 如果能刷新电脑系统 我就有可能活命 |
[01:15] | That’s the plan. | 正是如此 |
[01:17] | Do me a favor, pop the hood. | 帮我个忙 把车前盖打开 |
[01:22] | Russell. | 我是罗素 |
[01:23] | Hello, Mr. Russell. | 你好 罗素先生 |
[01:24] | I hope you understand you only have yourself to blame | 我想你应该明白 事态发展至此 |
[01:27] | for what’s happening right now. | 责任都在你 |
[01:28] | Hold on a sec. Who is this? | 等下 你是谁 |
[01:31] | I would think in the last three days I’ve made myself clear. | 我想在过去的三天里 我已将身份表明得很清楚了 |
[01:35] | In fact, if you answer this simple question, | 实际上 如果你能答对这个简单的问题 |
[01:37] | you can save CSI Finlay’s life. | 你就能救现场调查员芬恩利的命 |
[01:40] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[01:41] | I’m not playing this game. | 我不跟你玩这一套 |
[01:43] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[01:46] | The clock’s changed! It’s down to one minute! | 时间变了 只剩下一分钟了 |
[01:49] | Control, we got a problem. | 控制中心 有麻烦了 |
[01:51] | You need to extract. Now. | 你们得马上撤离 快点 |
[01:53] | Extract? But, Sir… | 撤离 但是长官… |
[01:55] | – That’s an order. – Go! | -这是命令 -走吧 |
[01:57] | You did everything that you could. Go! | 你们已经尽力了 快走 |
[02:01] | No, no, no, no. Why are you pulling back? | 不 等等 你们为什么都撤离了 |
[02:03] | What the hell are you doing? You can’t just leave her out there. | 你这是在干什么 你们不能丢下她不管 |
[02:05] | – There’s no time. – Do something else, man! | -时间不够了 -那就做点别的 伙计 |
[02:07] | She’s gonna die! | 她会死的 |
[02:08] | She’s already dead. | 她已经死定了 |
[02:11] | It’s me. Yes? | 是我 你在听吗 |
[02:12] | Are you ready to be reasonable? | 你准备好跟我玩了吗 |
[02:14] | One last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[02:16] | CSI Finlay’s life is in your hands. | 现场调查员芬恩利的命在你手上 |
[02:19] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[02:21] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[03:04] | 三天前 | |
[03:19] | I feel like I’m back in high school. | 感觉我又变成了高中生 |
[03:21] | You know, when we were working together in Seattle, | 你知道 当我们在西雅图共事时 |
[03:23] | I didn’t think you were that into me. | 我以为你根本没有那么喜欢我 |
[03:24] | I wasn’t. | 确实没有 |
[03:27] | Detective Daniel Shaw is now… | 丹尼尔·肖警探现在摇身一变 |
[03:31] | Daniel Shaw, P.I. | 成了私人侦探丹尼尔·肖 |
[03:33] | How’d that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:34] | Well, you left the job. | 你离职了 |
[03:35] | I was fired, remember? | 我是被开除的 还记得吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, by your buddy Russell. | 是啊 被你的好伙计罗素 |
[03:39] | And now you’re here in Las Vegas working with him, together. | 而你现在却又在拉斯维加斯和他共事 |
[03:42] | There’s got to be a story there. | 肯定有不少隐情 |
[03:44] | You first. | 你先说 |
[03:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:46] | Well, we just happen to run into each other in LVPD? | 我们就是刚巧在拉斯维加斯警局碰到了吗 |
[03:50] | What brings you to Vegas? | 你为什么来维加斯 |
[03:55] | Would you believe me if I said it was you? | 如果我说是为了你 你相信吗 |
[03:56] | No. You’re not that good a liar. | 不信 你不是很会撒谎 |
[04:02] | 罗素 四点二十分 海文赫斯特街 3417号 | |
[04:04] | Man needs you. Always has. | 他需要你 一直如此 |
[04:07] | You’re gonna need to get another ride back to the hotel. | 你得自己另想办法回酒店了 |
[04:36] | Hey, I don’t think I was, uh… | 我觉得我应该没有 |
[04:39] | running late. | 迟到吧 |
[04:41] | You didn’t have to process the whole crime scene yourself. | 你不用自己处理整个犯罪现场 |
[04:43] | I would’ve helped. Where’s the body? | 我可以帮你一把 尸体在哪儿 |
[04:45] | Well, that’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[04:48] | The body’s been removed. | 尸体被移走了 |
[04:50] | Yeah, problem is, I didn’t process this. | 而且问题是 这现场也不是我处理的 |
[04:54] | Killer did. | 是凶手干的 |
[04:58] | I’ve seen this before. | 我碰到过类似案件 |
[04:59] | We’ve seen this before. | 是我们碰到过类似案件 |
[05:02] | In Seattle. | 在西雅图 |
[05:03] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[05:04] | Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer. | 杰拉德·布里斯克 又名吉格港杀手 |
[05:07] | He murdered seven women, all of them college students. | 他杀害了七名女性 死者都是大学生 |
[05:10] | Last three victims, he took the bodies, | 最后三名死者 他移走了尸体 |
[05:13] | left processed crime scenes for us to find. | 留下已处理好的犯罪现场 |
[05:16] | His way of mocking us. | 他就是这样嘲弄我们的 |
[05:17] | He was mocking me. | 他是在讽刺我 |
[05:19] | I was the one he wanted to laugh at. | 我才是他想要捉弄的人 |
[05:21] | But you got the last laugh, right? | 但你笑到了最后 对吧 |
[05:22] | – I mean, you caught him. – Yeah. | -我是说 你抓到了他 -是啊 |
[05:24] | He’s on death row. | 他已被判死刑 |
[05:26] | Just lost his last appeal. | 最后一次上诉刚被驳回 |
[05:28] | Scheduled to be executed next week. | 安排在下星期被处决 |
[05:30] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[05:33] | You think someone’s | 你认为是有人准备 |
[05:34] | decided to pick up where your boy left off? | 重操那小子的旧业吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是的 我是这么想的 |
[05:40] | You got yourselves the wrong man. | 你们抓错人了 |
[05:42] | I mean,that’s what you want me to say, right, | 你们一定觉得我会那么说 对吧 |
[05:43] | so that you can beat a confession out of me? | 这样你们就能让我屈打成招 |
[05:45] | It’s not gonna happen. | 那绝对不可能 |
[05:48] | Because… | 因为… |
[05:51] | …I am your man. | 你们没抓错人 |
[05:53] | You got me. | 你们抓到我了 |
[05:54] | Just like the newspapers say, I am the Gig Harbor Killer. | 就像报纸报道的 我就是吉格港杀手 |
[05:58] | You sound proud of yourself, Jared. | 感觉你很自豪啊 杰拉德 |
[06:00] | Proud? Nah. | 自豪 才没有 |
[06:02] | I just did what I do– | 我就是如此 |
[06:02] | some things are just in your nature. | 杀人就好像是我的本能 |
[06:04] | Does that include playing at being a CSI? | 所以你就担任起现场调查员吗 |
[06:07] | Processing your own crime scenes? | 处理自己的犯罪现场 |
[06:08] | That was me just having a little fun with my friend, Mr. Russell. | 我只是跟我的好朋友罗素先生找点乐子而已 |
[06:13] | Right down to stalking his daughter? | 所以你就去跟踪他的女儿吗 |
[06:16] | How is Maya? | 玛雅怎么样 |
[06:18] | Those last three girls you killed, | 你杀的最后三个女孩 |
[06:20] | where are their bodies? | 她们的尸体在哪儿 |
[06:21] | ‘Cause the families want closure, right? | 她们的家人想要一个答案 对吗 |
[06:24] | But… this ain’t the movies. | 但这不是在电影里 |
[06:27] | And, trust me, they do not want to see them now. | 相信我 他们现在是不会想看到她们的 |
[06:31] | But maybe someone else does. | 但也许有人想看 |
[06:36] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[06:42] | Reliving the past? | 重温往事呢 |
[06:44] | Unfortunately. | 太不幸了 |
[06:46] | Well, unfortunately, I just got a call | 不幸的是 我刚接到 |
[06:48] | from the Washington State Department of Corrections. | 华盛顿州的监狱管理局的电话 |
[06:50] | Apparently, you’re still loved up there, | 很显然 你在那里依然饱受爱戴 |
[06:53] | enough to pull strings to get Jared Briscoe | 足以让你找关系把杰拉德·布里斯克 |
[06:55] | transferred down here for an interview? | 转移到这里来接受讯问 |
[06:57] | I didn’t mean to go around you, Conrad. | 我不是故意饶过你的 康拉德 |
[06:58] | No, you didn’t. You just ran right over me. | 你不是绕过 你是直接越过了我 |
[07:00] | You’re pissed. I’m sorry. | 你生气了 对不起 |
[07:02] | No, it’s more than that– I’m worried. | 不光是生气 我很担心 |
[07:03] | You’re supposed to be the cool head around here. | 你应该是这里最冷静的人 |
[07:06] | That’s why I hired you. | 这就是我雇你的目的 |
[07:07] | Conrad, I need to talk to Briscoe face-to-face | 康拉德 我得跟布里斯克面对面谈谈 |
[07:10] | so I can understand what’s going on here in Vegas. | 才能弄明白在维加斯到底发生了什么 |
[07:13] | You mean a copycat. | 你是指一个模仿者 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[07:17] | All right, D.B., | 好吧 D.B. |
[07:19] | look, I know what happened in Seattle. | 听着 我知道在西雅图发生了什么 |
[07:21] | I know Briscoe started to follow his exploits in the news, | 我知道布里斯克渴望成为新闻的焦点 |
[07:24] | started to focus on you, the lead investigator, | 开始关注作为调查员领导的你 |
[07:27] | even to the point where he stalked Maya. | 甚至到了跟踪玛雅的程度 |
[07:29] | Yeah, and that was a mistake. | 对 那绝对是个错误 |
[07:30] | Well, don’t make one of your own | 不要因为是过去的事 |
[07:32] | by opening up old wounds. | 而一个人自己扛 |
[07:34] | I already lost one friend to ghosts of the past; | 我已经因为过去的破事失去了一个朋友 |
[07:36] | I don’t need to lose another. | 我不想再失去另一个 |
[07:39] | How is Jim? | 吉姆怎么样了 |
[07:41] | Ellie Brass is facing a fight. | 埃莉·布拉斯正面临一场恶战 |
[07:43] | I don’t think either of them can win, but… | 我觉得两边都赢不了 但是… |
[07:47] | he says he’s not gonna leave her. | 他说他不会离开她的 |
[07:49] | Even if that means leaving us. | 即使这意味着要离开我们 |
[07:55] | I need to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[08:06] | Certainly lives up to billing. | 一切都井井有条啊 |
[08:09] | I saw Finn outside; she said you could use a hand here. | 我在外面看到芬恩了 她说你需要帮忙 |
[08:12] | I haven’t had a chance to work any of the blood pools yet. | 我还没来得及查看那些血迹呢 |
[08:15] | Oh, well, I’m on it. | 我可以来弄 |
[08:18] | You know, this guy really did our jobs for us. | 这家伙确实帮我们做了我们的工作 |
[08:21] | He marked all the evidence. | 他把所有证据都标出来了 |
[08:24] | Including the murder weapon, a fisherman’s gaff. | 包括凶器 一把渔夫用的鱼叉 |
[08:28] | You don’t see that much. | 这东西你见得不多 |
[08:28] | Yeah, especially not in the desert. | 对 尤其是在沙漠里 |
[08:31] | Even dusted it for fingerprints. | 甚至还撒了指纹粉 |
[08:33] | Killer leave us one? | 凶手留下指纹了吗 |
[08:36] | – No, ma’am. – You know, | -没有 -你看 |
[08:37] | Finn’s right– based on the volume of blood | 芬恩是对的 根据流出的血量 |
[08:39] | and this arterial spray, | 和动脉喷血的痕迹 |
[08:41] | our missing victim definitely died here. | 失踪的受害人确实死在这里 |
[08:51] | – Sara. – Yeah? | -萨拉 -怎么了 |
[08:55] | Digital recorder? | 电子录音笔 |
[08:56] | Yeah, just like the ones we use. | 对 就像我们用的一样 |
[08:58] | Dusted it for prints, as well. | 也撒了指纹粉 |
[09:01] | Hit “Play.” | 按一下播放键 |
[09:03] | I’m standing facing south. | 我面朝南站着 |
[09:05] | Spatter indicates castoff consistent | 喷溅的血迹跟钝器创伤 |
[09:08] | with blunt force trauma. | 是一致的 |
[09:10] | Murder weapon: a 28-inch fisherman’s gaff. | 凶器是七十公分长的鱼叉 |
[09:19] | Turning back toward the center of the room, | 转身走向屋子中央 |
[09:21] | I follow the gravitational drops to the primary blood pool. | 我随着滴落的血迹走到最大的血泊前 |
[09:25] | First blush, I’d say our killer played cat and mouse | 乍一看 我会说凶手跟他的猎物 |
[09:27] | with his prey, until he finally gave her the hook, | 玩了猫捉老鼠的游戏 最后给了她一叉 |
[09:32] | finishing her. | 结果了她 |
[09:34] | First blush, of course. | 一眼就能看出来 |
[09:36] | Whoever this is, they knew what they were doing. | 不管凶手是谁 他们都知道他们在做什么 |
[09:39] | I mean, if I didn’t know any better, | 我是说 按我所了解的一切 |
[09:40] | I would say it was one of us. | 我会说凶手是我们中的一个 |
[09:41] | Or a cop. Or a CSI. | 或者是警察 或者是犯罪现场调查员 |
[09:45] | But even we make mistakes, right? | 但我们也会犯错误的 对吧 |
[09:48] | I can start getting this stuff back to the lab. | 我打算把这些东西运回实验室了 |
[09:51] | One thing left to do first. | 还有一件事要做 |
[10:48] | My hearing may be compromised by twin ear infections, | 我的听力可能因为耳部感染而受影响了 |
[10:50] | but I know you’re there. | 但我知道你们在那里 |
[10:52] | So, do you have an answer? | 你有答案了吗 |
[10:54] | Forgive me, but… | 抱歉 但是… |
[10:56] | some results are sufficiently disturbing | 有些结果让人非常困扰 |
[10:58] | to merit a second look. | 需要仔细研究 |
[10:59] | Including running peptide mass fingerprinting. | 包括检查带有多肽的指纹 |
[11:03] | -Meaning you found proteins? – In concentrations | -也就是说你发现了蛋白质 -检测到的浓度 |
[11:05] | that corroborate your rather unsettling suspicions. | 足以让你证实你的怀疑 |
[11:08] | So the strings and markers | 所以那些绳子和标记 |
[11:09] | were definitely made from human tissue. | 都是用人体组织做成的 |
[11:12] | Ick. And yes. | 对 是的 |
[11:15] | Has Henry run the DNA? | 亨利查过DNA了吗 |
[11:17] | Not yet. Your samples are on deck. | 还没有 你们的样本在排队 |
[11:18] | Sara is having him | 萨拉让他 |
[11:19] | expedite the analysis of the blood from the scene. | 赶紧分析现场的血迹 |
[11:22] | Did he get an I.D. on our victim? | 他查出我们被害人的身份了吗 |
[11:23] | DNA got a hit in CODIS | DNA在索引系统中匹配到了 |
[11:26] | to a Seattle college student, Emily Bartson, 19. | 一个西雅图的大学生 艾米丽·巴特森 十九岁 |
[11:30] | Reported missing five weeks ago. | 五周前上报失踪 |
[11:39] | Is this what you’re waiting for? | 你是在等这东西吗 |
[11:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:42] | That is Emily Bartson’s homicide report. | 那是艾米丽·巴特森的谋杀案报告 |
[11:45] | Missing college student. | 失踪的大学生 |
[11:47] | Seattle P.D. says that her parents hired a P.I. | 西雅图警方说她父母雇了私家侦探 |
[11:50] | to help find her. | 帮忙寻找她 |
[11:52] | Ring a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[11:53] | I didn’t know Emily Bartson was dead. | 我不知道艾米丽·巴特森死了 |
[11:55] | Truth is, I didn’t even think she was in Vegas. | 实际上我都没想到她在维加斯 |
[11:58] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这里干嘛 |
[11:59] | My partner. | 为了我的搭档 |
[12:01] | Keri Torres. | 凯莉·托里斯 |
[12:02] | Oh, I know Keri. | 我知道凯莉 |
[12:03] | She worked Homicide. | 她在谋杀组工作 |
[12:04] | Yeah, we left Seattle P.D. together, started up an agency. | 对 我们一起离开西雅图警局 开了家侦探社 |
[12:07] | Emily’s parents hired us. | 艾米丽的父母雇了我们 |
[12:08] | Keri came down here to check out a lead. | 凯莉到这里来查一条线索 |
[12:10] | I’ve been having a hard time getting ahold of her. | 我一直联系不上她 |
[12:12] | She’s not answering her phone, so I got worried. | 她一直不接电话 我很担心 |
[12:15] | So you’re here looking for Keri? | 所以你来这里是为了找凯莉 |
[12:16] | Look, I’m not sitting here waiting for | 我坐这儿可不是为了等 |
[12:17] | homicide reports for girls | 一些我都不知道已经死了的 |
[12:19] | I didn’t even know were dead. | 女孩的命案报告 |
[12:20] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你在这等什么 |
[12:23] | CCTV footage off-Strip. | 街边的监控录像 |
[12:25] | Last place I know where Keri was. | 那是凯莉最后出现过的地方 |
[12:26] | I already slipped a C-note to one of your dispatchers. | 我已经塞钱给你们的一名调度员帮忙了 |
[12:29] | I was thinking maybe you could help. | 我想你可能也会帮忙的 |
[12:31] | You want me to help you? After you lied to me? | 你骗完我还想让我帮你 |
[12:34] | You weren’t even that great in the car. | 你的车震功夫也没那么好 |
[12:36] | There’s something in it for both of us. | 监控录像里有我们俩都需要的信息 |
[12:39] | We’re obviously working on the same case now, right? | 我们显然是在办同一件案子 对吧 |
[12:45] | Are you sure that’s even Keri? | 你确定那就是凯莉吗 |
[12:47] | It’s got to be. | 肯定是她 |
[12:47] | I trapped her credit card; | 我追踪了她的消费卡记录 |
[12:48] | her last charge was at this coffee shop. | 她最后一次消费就是在这家咖啡店 |
[12:51] | Can you get us a better look? | 画面能放大点吗 |
[12:58] | Can’t make out the faces. | 脸部看不清 |
[13:00] | And the guy she’s meeting with has his back to us, so… | 而且她见的这个家伙背对着我们 所以… |
[13:04] | You have no idea who he might be? | 你不知道他是谁吗 |
[13:06] | Keri interviewed Emily Bartson’s roommate. | 凯莉之前问过艾米丽·巴特森的室友 |
[13:08] | She said she had a weekend | 她室友说艾米丽有个周末 |
[13:09] | lined up with a client in Vegas. | 是去拉斯维加斯见一个客户 |
[13:11] | Keri was trying to track the guy down. | 凯莉当时在追查那个人的线索 |
[13:13] | A client? | 一个客户 |
[13:14] | Emily dabbled in the sex trade. | 艾米丽参与性交易 |
[13:16] | She worked occasionally as an escort. | 她偶尔做应召女郎 |
[13:19] | Maybe this is the client, but whoever he is, | 这个可能是客户 但无论他是谁 |
[13:21] | this video isn’t giving us anything. | 这段录像都没提供给我们什么信息 |
[13:23] | Wait a second. Look at that. | 等一下 你看那 |
[13:25] | Look how he’s nervously running his hands | 他紧张地不断用手 |
[13:27] | along the edge of the table, gripping the underside. | 抚摸桌边 紧抓桌子的底面 |
[13:30] | Doesn’t show his face, | 我们看不见他的脸 |
[13:31] | but maybe he left something of himself behind. | 但可能会发现他留下的其他东西 |
[13:33] | Waiters like to wipe down the top of a table, but… | 服务生通常只擦桌面 但… |
[13:36] | not the underside. | 不会擦底面 |
[13:39] | It’s a long shot. | 查到的机率不太大 |
[13:41] | But this is Vegas. | 但谁让这里是赌城呢 |
[14:06] | Hey. How’s it going? | 结果出来了吗 |
[14:08] | Well, I won’t be visiting Nell’s Street Coffee House anytime soon. | 我是不会再去奈尔街咖啡屋了 |
[14:11] | That bad, huh? | 那么脏吗 |
[14:13] | But it looks like you were able to pull some prints off of this. | 看来你从上面提取到一些指纹了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, and a hit on AFIS, too. | 是的 而且还有一个与系统库吻合 |
[14:19] | Jared Briscoe? | 杰拉德·布里斯克 |
[14:21] | That’s the Gig Harbor Killer. | 他就是吉格港杀手 |
[14:23] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:23] | Briscoe’s been in prison for the last five years. | 布里斯克过去五年都待在监狱里 |
[14:27] | And I’ve heard of copycat killers, but never carbon copycat. | 我听说过模仿杀手 但没听说过模仿指纹 |
[14:31] | Check out which digit is a match. | 你看那个吻合的手指 |
[14:36] | He’s giving us the finger. | 他在向我们挑衅 |
[16:06] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[16:36] | This is Russell. | 我是罗素 |
[16:36] | I need backup and a forensics support team. | 我需要增援和法医鉴定小组 |
[16:39] | West Puget Drive. Slip 37. | 西普吉特路 三十七号船坞 |
[16:41] | I just… | 我刚刚… |
[16:45] | I just found the Gig Harbor Killer. | 我刚刚发现了吉格港杀手 |
[16:48] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[16:51] | I’m not sure who’s been dreaming of this moment more. | 我不知道谁更期待这一刻 |
[16:54] | Me or… you. | 是我…还是你 |
[16:57] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[16:58] | This is a surprise. | 这真令人惊奇 |
[16:59] | In the newspaper, the reporter said | 新闻报道上说 |
[17:01] | you traded your gun for a microscope. | 你用枪换了台显微镜 |
[17:03] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[17:04] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:35] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 |
[17:57] | Really? | 至于吗 |
[17:58] | All this trouble just to say good-bye? | 费这么大劲儿和我道别 |
[18:03] | Crime scene. | 犯罪现场 |
[18:05] | Need a little help on a case? | 需要我帮忙了 |
[18:06] | You know, I’m pretty good at forensics. | 我可是很擅长法医鉴定的 |
[18:07] | Yeah, apparently so is someone else. | 是啊 很明显还有人也很擅长 |
[18:09] | Someone who seems inspired by your work. | 看来他受到了你的杰作启发 |
[18:12] | You know anything about that, Jared? | 你知道这事吗 杰拉德 |
[18:14] | Can’t say that I do. | 不能说知道 |
[18:19] | Victim’s name is Emily Bartson. | 被害人叫艾米丽·巴特森 |
[18:21] | College student. | 大学生 |
[18:24] | Sexy. | 真性感 |
[18:27] | She sell herself on the side? | 她也兼职卖淫吗 |
[18:30] | Her body’s missing, Jared. | 她的尸体不见了 杰拉德 |
[18:32] | Just like the private investigator who went looking for her. | 寻找她的私家侦探也是这种情况 |
[18:35] | And she was last seen | 而我们在她最后出现的 |
[18:37] | outside a coffeehouse where we found your fingerprint. | 咖啡屋内发现了你的指纹 |
[18:41] | From your middle finger. | 是你的中指指纹 |
[18:43] | That’s rude. | 太粗鲁了 |
[18:46] | But… | 不过… |
[18:47] | so’s this. | 我这也是 |
[18:50] | Lost it last year. Prison fight. | 去年没的 监狱斗殴 |
[18:52] | Guy bit it off. | 被人咬掉的 |
[18:54] | I think he swallowed it, ’cause all I know is… | 我想他可能吞下去了 因为据我所知… |
[18:57] | I didn’t get it back. But then… | 我没拿回来 但之后… |
[18:59] | I’m not really gonna need it, am I? | 我现在真的不太需要了 不是吗 |
[19:01] | You’ve had four appeals. | 你上诉了四次 |
[19:03] | Lost every one of them, right? | 每次都失败 对吧 |
[19:05] | You think we’re gonna offer you a deal? | 你觉得我们会跟你达成协议吗 |
[19:08] | You help us catch the copycat, we’re gonna let you go? | 你帮我们抓住模仿杀手 我们就放你走 |
[19:12] | I have nothing to do with this. | 我和这事没有任何关系 |
[19:15] | The last thing I would do is share my legacy. | 我要做的最后一件事 就是分享我的伟绩 |
[19:17] | I’m the Gig Harbor Killer. | 我是吉格港杀手 |
[19:21] | You know, I have a lot of fans. | 有很多追随者 |
[19:25] | Books about me, documentaries. | 关于我的书和纪录片 |
[19:27] | My point is… | 我的意思是… |
[19:29] | maybe that guy didn’t swallow my finger. | 可能那人没吞下我的指头 |
[19:32] | Maybe he sold it to a very sick person. | 他可能把它卖给了一个疯子 |
[19:50] | All work and no play makes Nick a dull boy. | 只工作不玩耍 尼克可能也变傻 |
[19:54] | It’s a gaff, not an axe, Kubrick. | 这是鱼叉不是斧子 库布里克 |
[19:56] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[19:57] | Good movie. | 那部电影不错 |
[19:59] | Looks like Ecklie’s purchase of a 3D mapping system is paying off. | 看来埃克利买的3D构图系统派上用场了 |
[20:04] | Yes, it is. So much, in fact, that it’s pointed out | 是的 很有帮助 事实上它显示出了 |
[20:06] | something that’s just not adding up for me. | 一些我没法理明白的事 |
[20:09] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[20:10] | Well, I reconstructed | 我根据现场的血迹 |
[20:11] | the killer’s movements based on the blood at the scene. | 重现了凶手的行动 |
[20:14] | Everything’s consistent, except for… | 全部都吻合 除了… |
[20:18] | castoff patterns on the ceiling and on the floor | 天花板和地板上往南边溅的 |
[20:22] | to the south there. | 多余的血迹图案 |
[20:23] | They just don’t match up with the murder at all. | 完全不符合凶案情形 |
[20:26] | You think that blood was planted? | 你认为那些血迹是故意留下的吗 |
[20:28] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[20:29] | And the fact that he strung it | 而凶手特意拉了条血液轨迹线 |
[20:31] | tells me it must mean something. | 我觉得一定有特殊含义 |
[20:33] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[20:33] | Well, Russell mentioned that the Gig Harbor Killer | 罗素提到过吉格港杀手 |
[20:36] | used to get off on-on taunting them. | 很享受嘲弄被害人的过程 |
[20:38] | Yeah, I heard | 是的 我听说 |
[20:39] | at the last scene, he scrawled Russell’s daughter’s name | 在最后的一个犯罪现场 他在墙上和天花板上 |
[20:42] | on the walls and ceiling. | 涂满了罗素女儿的名字 |
[20:45] | I didn’t know that. | 这事我不知道 |
[20:46] | After Russell left the, uh, “Processed” crime scene, | 罗素离开”已处理过”的犯罪现场之后 |
[20:49] | he called Seattle P.D. and requested a protective detail | 给西雅图警局打了电话 要求对玛雅和家人 |
[20:52] | for Maya and her family. | 做严密的保护 |
[20:57] | Well, if we’re looking at a copycat killer here, | 如果这个是凶手是模仿犯 |
[21:00] | then he may be leaving some messages of his own. | 那么他可能会留下某些他独有的信息 |
[21:11] | Any word on Keri? | 有凯莉的消息吗 |
[21:13] | No. No, not yet. | 没有 目前还没 |
[21:17] | See you got your visitor’s badge validated for another day. | 我看你的访客证又多续了一天 |
[21:20] | Does that go with the hundred dollars you gave Dispatch? | 是你塞钱给那调度员的额外福利吗 |
[21:22] | Along with coffee privileges. | 还有喝咖啡的权利 |
[21:24] | Oh, help yourself. | 那你随便喝 |
[21:27] | You know, I didn’t think | 我觉得… |
[21:29] | that we got off on the wrong foot. | 我们彼此还没摆脱成见 |
[21:31] | Sex does not buy you a free pass. | 上过床不代表你有免死金牌 |
[21:34] | You lied to me. | 你对我说谎了 |
[21:36] | Sin of omission. | 只是”没说”而已[不作为犯罪] |
[21:38] | Besides, you lied to me, too. | 何况 你也没对我说坦白 |
[21:40] | Prison visitor logs, Washington State. | 华盛顿州立监狱的探访记录 |
[21:42] | You didn’t tell me that the guy Keri met | 你没告诉我凯莉在咖啡屋见的那个人 |
[21:44] | at that coffee house might be a killer. | 可能是名杀人犯 |
[21:45] | More than that– Gig Harbor copycat. | 还是那个吉格港杀手的模仿犯 |
[21:48] | Sin of omission. | 我也只是没说而已 |
[21:50] | Look, we all worked the Gig Harbor case. | 我们都在调查吉格港杀手一案 |
[21:52] | You, Russell, me. | 你 罗素 我 |
[21:54] | Even Keri. | 还有凯莉 |
[21:56] | If you let me in, I can help. | 如果你让我加入 我能帮得上忙 |
[22:00] | Keri’s my partner. I need to help. | 凯莉是我的搭档 我必须帮忙 |
[22:04] | So can we… | 所以我们… |
[22:06] | get back on the right foot? | 能从头开始 好好相处吗 |
[22:09] | We can try. | 可以试试看 |
[22:14] | Uh, P.D. | 警察局 |
[22:16] | found Keri Torres’s car. | 找到了凯莉·托里斯的车 |
[22:18] | Sara’s processing it now. | 萨拉现在正在对车做调查取证 |
[22:28] | Talk about clean. | 还真干净 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[22:31] | Um, I’m sorry, have you two met? | 抱歉 你们俩有见过面吗 |
[22:34] | Oh, yeah, we have. Yeah, P.I. Shaw | 当然 见过了 私家侦探肖 |
[22:36] | is the one who’s been drinking all our coffee, | 就是那位喝光我们咖啡的先生 |
[22:37] | and “Clean” is an understatement. | “干净”对这车来说 算是太保守的形容词 |
[22:40] | The car was washed and detailed. | 这车不仅被清洗过 还被精心布置过 |
[22:41] | No prints, no trace. | 没有指纹 也没有任何痕迹 |
[22:43] | There’s not a speck of dust. | 纤尘不染 |
[22:45] | Even the inside? | 连里面都一样吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah, I fumed– not a single print. | 是的 我熏过了 一个指纹都没有 |
[22:48] | But you do need to see this. | 但这个得让你们看下 |
[22:59] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[23:00] | Looks like high velocity spatter. | 看起来像是高速飞溅形成的血渍 |
[23:02] | Yeah, that’s what I thought at first, too. | 我刚开始也这么认为 |
[23:03] | But there’s no other blood event in the car, and… | 但车内没有别的血迹 而且… |
[23:07] | the pattern doesn’t make any sense. | 这个血迹图案也不合理 |
[23:09] | It’s like someone placed the blood drops deliberately. | 像是某人故意让血滴在那里 |
[23:13] | So why go to all that trouble? | 那么凶手大费周章是想要干什么 |
[23:14] | I don’t know the answer to that yet, | 目前我还不知道他想干什么 |
[23:15] | but I do think it had something to do | 但我相信 |
[23:17] | with the Gig Harbor Killer. | 本案和吉格港杀手有关 |
[23:19] | Why do you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[23:21] | Because Keri Torres thought it before me. | 因为凯莉·托里斯先我一步 想到了这点 |
[23:26] | Whoever wanted us to find the blood | 想让我们发现血迹的人 |
[23:28] | wanted us to find these, too. | 同时也想让我们发现这些东西 |
[23:29] | – This is Keri’s notebook. – And case files. | -这是凯莉的笔记本 -还有卷宗 |
[23:31] | They were all in the trunk. | 都在后备箱里 |
[23:32] | You know, we were all thinking that Keri was here | 我们一直都以为凯莉来这里 |
[23:35] | investigating the death of Emily Bartson, | 是为了调查艾米丽·巴特森之死 |
[23:37] | but most of these files are related to the Gig Harbor Killer. | 但这里大部分的文件都与吉格港杀手有关 |
[23:39] | Well, like you said, she did work that case. | 如你所说 她确实在调查这个案子 |
[23:41] | According to this, | 根据这上面所记录 |
[23:42] | she’s finding similarities between | 她发现了吉格港杀手的受害者 |
[23:44] | the Gig Harbor victims and Emily Bartson. | 与艾米丽·巴特森之间的共同点 |
[23:46] | She does fit the profile– blonde, college student, part-time escort. | 她的确符合其侧写 金发 大学生 兼职陪睡 |
[23:49] | Seems like Keri was already onto the idea of a Gig Harbor copycat. | 看来凯莉已经认定了是吉格港一案的模仿犯 |
[23:53] | And we know she was on the trail of a client here in Vegas | 而且我们知道她是跟踪一名客户到了拉斯维加斯 |
[23:56] | who hired Emily for the weekend. | 这位客户买了艾米丽整个周末 |
[23:58] | A client who may be the murderer, | 那名客户可能就是凶手 |
[24:00] | not only of Emily Bartson, but also Keri. | 不仅杀了艾米丽·巴特森 还有凯莉 |
[24:03] | Did you find something? | 你发现了什么吗 |
[24:04] | Keri scribbled in an appointment. | 凯莉草草地记了一个预约 |
[24:05] | “Monday, 2:30 p.M., Nell’s Street Coffee House.” | “周一下午两点 奈尔街咖啡屋” |
[24:07] | Last time she was seen alive. | 最后一次见到活着的她 |
[24:09] | Meeting our mystery man on that video. | 是在录像上和我们的神秘男子见面 |
[24:11] | Who now has a name. | 现在我们知道他的名字了 |
[24:16] | Mark Turner. | 马克·特纳 |
[24:18] | You know who he is? | 你知道他 |
[24:19] | Yeah, thanks to Washington State prison logs. | 知道 多亏了华盛顿州立监狱的探访记录 |
[24:22] | He’s a local guy who just | 他是那里当地人 |
[24:23] | happened to have visited Jared Briscoe | 在过去的一年内 |
[24:26] | five or six times in the past year. | 探视过杰拉德·布里斯克五六次 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry, you can’t just walk in here. | 抱歉 你不能就这么直接进来 |
[24:38] | This badge says that I can. | 我有这个警徽就可以 |
[24:40] | This offer has to go out tonight. | 这份报价今晚必须送出 |
[24:44] | No one goes home until this is done. | 没做完都不许回家 |
[24:48] | You lost? | 你们走错地方了吗 |
[24:50] | Mark Turner? | 马克·特纳吗 |
[24:51] | That’s right. | 我是 |
[24:51] | LVPD. We need to ask you some questions. | 维加斯警局 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[24:55] | Leave us. | 都出去 |
[25:03] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[25:04] | It’s about Emily Bartson. | 关于艾米丽·巴特森的 |
[25:05] | Never heard of her. | 从来没听过她 |
[25:06] | What about Keri Torres? | 那凯莉·托里斯呢 |
[25:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:09] | You met her at Nell’s Street Coffee House on Monday. | 你周一在奈尔街咖啡屋见过她 |
[25:13] | That isn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[25:13] | I was in D.C. On Monday. | 我周一在华盛顿 |
[25:15] | Can you prove that? | 你有证据吗 |
[25:16] | Certainly can. | 当然 |
[25:17] | As general counsel for Winthrop International, | 作为温斯洛普国际公司的总顾问 |
[25:19] | my travels are carefully documented. | 我所有出行都有记录 |
[25:22] | Same as your visits to the Washington State prison. | 你到访华盛顿州立监狱的行程也一样 |
[25:25] | Unless you’re gonna tell us | 除非你要告诉我们 |
[25:26] | that you don’t know who Jared Briscoe is, either. | 你也不认识杰拉德·布里斯克 |
[25:31] | I am acquainted with Mr. Briscoe. | 我跟布里斯克先生确实认识 |
[25:34] | However, my dealings with him are privileged information. | 不过我跟他的关系属于保密信息 |
[25:37] | Privileged how? | 为什么要保密 |
[25:38] | If you must know, I have been enlisted to defend | 如果一定要说的话 我受邀为一位 |
[25:43] | a man who has been wrongfully imprisoned. | 含冤入狱的人做辩护 |
[25:45] | Wrongfully imprisoned? | 含冤入狱 |
[25:47] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[25:48] | Says me. | 我说的 |
[26:03] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你们的感觉 |
[26:05] | The same way I felt when I first discovered | 我第一次在新闻里见到自己的孪生兄弟时 |
[26:06] | my brother on the news. | 也是这种感觉 |
[26:07] | A serial killer, a sadist, sentenced to death, | 连环杀手 性虐狂 被判了死刑 |
[26:10] | they said. | 他们这么说 |
[26:12] | I didn’t know him, yet the face I saw was mine. | 我那时不认识他 但我看到的是自己的脸 |
[26:16] | So you and Jared Briscoe… | 所以你和杰拉德·布里斯克 |
[26:18] | We were adopted at birth. | 我们一出生就被收养了 |
[26:20] | And raised in different worlds. | 在两个不同的世界里长大 |
[26:22] | We never knew of each other. | 从不知道对方的存在 |
[26:23] | Never met. | 从未见过面 |
[26:25] | We still haven’t. | 至今都没见过 |
[26:26] | The support I’ve been lending Jared is anonymous, | 我为杰拉德提供的支持是匿名的 |
[26:28] | carried out through my emissary, Mr. Turner. | 通过我的代理人特纳先生进行 |
[26:30] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[26:31] | Mr. Winthrop, why don’t you let me… | 温斯洛普先生 你为什么不让我… |
[26:32] | Give us the room, please. | 请你出去 |
[26:35] | I apologize for my rudeness. | 我为我的粗鲁道歉 |
[26:37] | We haven’t met either. | 我们也是素昧平生 |
[26:38] | I’m Paul Winthrop. And you are? | 我是保罗·温斯洛普 你们是 |
[26:39] | We’re investigating the murder of a college student, | 我们在调查一起大学女生被谋杀案 |
[26:41] | Emily Bartson. | 艾米丽·巴特森 |
[26:42] | And the disappearance of an investigator sent to find her, | 以及一位为寻找她而失踪的探员 |
[26:44] | my partner, Keri Torres. | 我的搭档 凯莉·托里斯 |
[26:46] | And you think my general counsel, Mr. Turner, is somehow involved? | 你们认为我的总顾问特纳先生参与其中吗 |
[26:49] | The evidence suggests he was the last person to see her alive. | 有证据显示他是她生前见到的最后一个人 |
[26:53] | Whatever your evidence is, | 不管你的证据是什么 |
[26:55] | I can vouch for Mr. Turner’s character. | 我能担保特纳先生的人品 |
[26:57] | He wouldn’t harm anyone. | 他不会伤害任何人 |
[27:03] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[27:04] | Maybe that’s you in the photograph. | 也许照片里的人是你 |
[27:11] | It’s happening again, isn’t it? | 又发生这种情况了 对吧 |
[27:13] | Dead co-eds, missing women, | 死亡的女生 失踪的女性 |
[27:15] | the police searching in the wrong places, | 警察找错了方向 |
[27:16] | accusing the innocent. | 开始冤枉无辜 |
[27:18] | Jared Briscoe is not innocent. | 杰拉德·布里斯克并不无辜 |
[27:20] | Jared is a victim. | 杰拉德是一位受害者 |
[27:21] | First of fate. | 被命运捉弄 |
[27:23] | Two boys abandoned– one finds a loving home, | 两个被遗弃的男孩 一个找到了温暖的家 |
[27:25] | the other is consigned to hell in foster care. | 另一个被丢给地狱般的寄养家庭 |
[27:28] | But Jared is not the depraved killer you say he is. | 可是杰拉德并没有变成你口中的堕落杀人狂 |
[27:31] | Your brother confessed to the murder of seven women. | 你兄弟承认自己谋杀了七位女性 |
[27:34] | And it is that confession alone that keeps him on death row. | 是他的招供把他送进了死囚牢房 |
[27:38] | As Jared’s twin, | 作为杰拉德的孪生兄弟 |
[27:39] | I was prepared to submit my DNA. | 我都准备好提交自己的DNA了 |
[27:41] | But then I was told that my DNA wouldn’t help because, | 可有人告诉我 我的DNA没有用 |
[27:44] | to my surprise, Jared was not convicted on DNA. | 我吃惊的是 杰拉德并非因为DNA被判刑 |
[27:47] | In fact, I was told that | 实际上 有人告诉我 |
[27:49] | the killer’s DNA was never found. | 凶手的DNA从未被找到过 |
[27:52] | We didn’t need it. | 我们不需要 |
[27:54] | There was plenty of evidence on Jared’s boat. | 杰拉德的船上已经有足够多的证据了 |
[27:56] | Circumstantial evidence. | 间接证据 |
[27:58] | Of my brother’s weak-minded obsession | 只能证明我兄弟盲目地痴迷于 |
[28:00] | with the exploits of a serial killer. | 连环杀手事迹 |
[28:01] | Not to mention the serial | 更不用说连环杀手 |
[28:03] | stalking of the lead investigator’s daughter. | 对于主调查员女儿的跟踪 |
[28:05] | Maya Russell, yes, I know. | 玛雅·罗素 我知道 |
[28:07] | I saw her photo in the newspaper– beautiful. | 我在报纸上见过她的照片 很美 |
[28:10] | Whatever you believe, Mr. Winthrop, | 不管你怎么想 温斯洛普先生 |
[28:12] | your brother was convicted by a jury. | 你的兄弟已经被法官判刑 |
[28:14] | Four appeals have failed to change that. | 四次上诉都没有改变判决 |
[28:16] | Mere proof that the system protects itself. | 这就证明了这个体系能自我保护 |
[28:18] | Because you wouldn’t be here | 因为如果凶手被抓住了 |
[28:20] | if the real killer weren’t still out there. | 你也不会来这里 |
[28:22] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[28:25] | Or half right. | 或者对了一半 |
[28:27] | Or maybe it’s you, Ms. Finlay, who needs to be right. | 说不定是因为芬恩利小姐坚信自己是对的 |
[28:31] | We both know why. | 我们都知道原因 |
[28:52] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[28:54] | I got your back. | 你是你的后盾 |
[28:59] | In five years, I have never doubted for one minute | 五年来 我从未怀疑过 |
[29:02] | that you and I made the right call in Seattle, okay? | 我们在西雅图所做的是错的 |
[29:05] | Except for letting that bastard live. | 除了留那个混蛋一条命 |
[29:07] | I hope you’re not planning | 我希望你不要 |
[29:08] | to share that sentiment with anyone. | 在任何人面前再说这种话 |
[29:09] | But being in that room with Winthrop– D.B., | 可是跟温斯洛普同处一室时 D.B. |
[29:12] | we missed something. | 我们忽略了什么 |
[29:13] | Briscoe had a partner. | 布里斯克有个同伙 |
[29:16] | You think the brothers were working together. | 你觉得他们两兄弟是共同作案吗 |
[29:18] | – I think they still are. – Okay, look, guys, | -我觉得他们还在合作 -好了 各位 |
[29:20] | I’ll admit the situation is highly unusual. | 我承认这种情况十分罕见 |
[29:23] | But Paul Winthrop has an unblemished record. | 可是保罗·温斯洛普毫无污点 |
[29:25] | Man was a pillar of the community in San Diego, | 他是圣地亚哥的重要人物 |
[29:28] | where he built a real estate empire. | 他在那里建立了一个地产王国 |
[29:30] | Same’s true in Vegas since he moved here last year. | 从他去年搬来维加斯之后同样的事即将上演 |
[29:32] | Take advantage of the soft real estate. Yes. | 趁着房地产低迷狠狠捞一笔 没错 |
[29:34] | I read that article, Conrad. | 我读过那些文章 康拉德 |
[29:35] | I just have a different point of view. | 我有点不同的看法 |
[29:37] | Okay? I say that Winthrop moved here | 要我说 温斯洛普搬到这里 |
[29:40] | because you and I are here. | 是因为你和我在这里 |
[29:41] | And he’s got a plan to spring his brother, | 他计划把他的兄弟从牢里捞出来 |
[29:43] | so that they can go on another spree, to mock us. | 然后就可以继续狠狠地嘲弄我们了 |
[29:46] | I already warned one person in this room | 我已经警告过这屋里的其中一人 |
[29:48] | about making this personal. | 不要带入私人情绪 |
[29:49] | and given history, I’m giving you the same warning. | 鉴于以往的情况 我也一样要警告你 |
[29:52] | For all we know, Winthrop is on the level. | 据目前所知 温斯洛普是个正直的人 |
[29:54] | And the murder of Emily Bartson, here in Las Vegas, | 所以艾米丽·巴特森是碰巧死在拉斯维加斯的吗 |
[29:57] | with the same M.O.? | 而且谋杀手法也一样 |
[29:58] | Could be a copycat, or maybe you didn’t get the right guy | 可能是模仿犯罪 也可能是你抓错了人 |
[30:00] | and Jared Briscoe is just what his brother says he is: | 杰拉德·布里斯克也可能真如他哥哥所说 |
[30:03] | a deluded patsy who took the fall for the real killer. | 只是个给真凶背黑锅的傻帽 |
[30:05] | You’re being awfully quiet. | 你怎么一句话都不说 |
[30:06] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[30:09] | I have to say, | 我不得不承认 |
[30:10] | being in the room with Briscoe, this time was different. | 这次和布里斯克会面与以往不同 |
[30:13] | You know, maybe it was me. Maybe… | 也许是我变了 |
[30:16] | five years has given me some perspective. | 五年时间赋予我更多的洞察力 |
[30:19] | Obviously, he believes that he’s the Gig Harbor Killer, | 显然他坚信自己是吉格港杀人狂 |
[30:22] | and it’s the only thing that gives his unremarkable life | 这是他现在唯一可以把自己的生活 |
[30:24] | any meaning at this point, but… | 说得不平凡点的地方了 但是… |
[30:25] | So you’re telling me that you think he’s innocent? | 你是说你觉得他是无辜的吗 |
[30:27] | No, I’m not saying that. I’m saying that maybe– | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[30:30] | just maybe– he wasn’t the mastermind. | 我只是说 也许他不是真正的幕后黑手 |
[30:32] | We’re saying… | 我是说… |
[30:33] | Sorry, I don’t want to interrupt, | 抱歉打断你们的谈话 |
[30:34] | but Henry ran DNA on the evidence markers | 亨利检测了证据标记上的DNA |
[30:37] | and the trajectory strings | 还有凶手用人体组织 |
[30:38] | that the killer fashioned out of human tissue. | 造出来的血液轨迹线 |
[30:40] | Results are back. | 检测结果出来了 |
[30:42] | DNA is a match to Belinda Forster, | DNA来自贝琳达·福斯特 |
[30:46] | Nicole Davis and Grace Duncamp. | 妮可·戴维斯和格蕾丝·邓坎普 |
[30:49] | Those are the Gig Harbor Killer’s | 她们是吉格港杀人狂在西雅图 |
[30:51] | last three victims in Seattle. | 残害的最后三个人 |
[30:54] | The three women we never found. | 三名女性死者的尸体一直未能找到 |
[31:34] | So you probably already heard by now, | 估计你已经听说 |
[31:36] | The Shining has nothing on our current case | 凶手的富豪孪生兄弟出现了 |
[31:38] | when it comes to twins. | 但对案情没什么影响 |
[31:40] | Yeah, I did hear that. | 对 我知道 |
[31:41] | Well, in light of recent events, | 鉴于近来出现的情况 |
[31:43] | I think I may have found something. | 我想我可能发现了一点东西 |
[31:45] | That is, unless I’m crazy. | 说起来有点疯狂 |
[31:47] | So, Sara found this blood pattern | 莎拉在凯莉·托里斯的车里 |
[31:49] | in the headliner of Keri Torres’s car. | 发现了这样的血迹图案 |
[31:51] | What, do you think it’s a message? | 你觉得其中蕴含着什么信息吗 |
[31:53] | Well, I kept looking at it | 我盯着它看了很久 |
[31:55] | and thinking that I’ve seen this before. | 感觉似曾相识 |
[31:57] | That pattern is a constellation. | 这是星座的形状 |
[32:01] | Gemini. | 双子座 |
[32:03] | The twins. | 形似一对双胞胎 |
[32:06] | You think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我是不是疯了 |
[32:07] | No crazier than I am, | 那也疯不过我 |
[32:08] | because I think I tripped over the same thing. | 因为我也发现了同样的情况 |
[32:10] | Well, you remember those castoff patterns | 你记得我说的那些 |
[32:12] | I said didn’t make any sense? | 不合常理的血液喷溅痕迹吗 |
[32:14] | Yeah, but were still strung by the killer. | 记得 但它依然是凶手亲自布置的 |
[32:16] | Right. Watch the monitor. | 没错 你看显示器 |
[32:19] | Keep your eye on the green strings, okay? | 注意绿色的线 好吗 |
[32:26] | Gemini. | 双子座星图 |
[32:29] | Well, I may have found something even more than that. | 我还发现了更奇怪的东西 |
[32:32] | The, uh, warehouse | 凶手处理过的 |
[32:33] | where our killer left us the processed crime scene | 凶案现场所在的那个仓库 |
[32:35] | used to house a building and supply company called | 以前是个建筑供应公司 |
[32:38] | Castor Novelties, Inc. | 名叫卡斯托精品公司 |
[32:40] | Castor? | 卡斯托 |
[32:41] | – As in Castor and Pollux? – Yeah. | -双子星的那个卡斯托与普鲁克斯吗 -没错 |
[32:43] | And the same company used to own a chemical plant, | 这家公司以前还开了个化工厂 |
[32:46] | Pollux Petroleum, off Highway 178. | 名叫普鲁克斯石油 位于178号公路旁 |
[32:48] | I found the address in Keri Torres’s notebook. | 我在凯莉·托里斯的笔记里见过这个地址 |
[32:51] | It looked like she was planning a visit there. | 貌似她本来打算去那里 |
[32:53] | All right, I’ll get over there and look into it. | 好吧 我过去看看 |
[33:10] | Son of a bitch. | 这个人简直混蛋 |
[33:11] | I know. Just when you think this guy couldn’t outdo his last one, | 我懂 在你以为他干不出更龌蹉的事情时 |
[33:14] | he goes and does something like this. | 他立刻就能刷新你的下限 |
[33:16] | Full-on mass grave excavation | 大型墓穴的全方位开掘 |
[33:18] | complete with strings and markers. | 遍布测量线和证据标记 |
[33:20] | Crazy fool even set up a field morgue this time. | 这个变态甚至还设了户外停尸房 |
[33:26] | I need to see the bodies. | 我得去看看尸体 |
[33:29] | He laid them all out just like a doctor would. | 凶手模仿法医 把尸体都陈列了出来 |
[33:33] | Female and mummified, so we’re definitely not looking | 死者是风干程度很高的女性 所以艾米丽·巴特森 |
[33:36] | at Emily Bartson or Keri Torres here. | 或凯莉·托里斯肯定不在其中 |
[33:39] | No. | 是的 |
[33:41] | They’ve been buried too long for that. | 她们已经被埋了很久了 |
[33:43] | And not even in this ground. | 而且不是埋在这里 |
[33:44] | I mean, you can eyeball it and see | 仔细观察可以看到 |
[33:46] | that soil trace is nothing like desert caliche. | 她们身上的土不属于沙漠钙质土 |
[33:49] | Yeah, the whole excavation has been staged, | 是的 尸体发掘和现场其他所有东西一样 |
[33:51] | – just like everything else. – Yes, sir. | -都是凶手布置的 -确实 |
[33:57] | “Rainier Valley College.” | 雷尼尔山谷学院 |
[33:59] | Class ring. | 班级纪念戒指 |
[34:00] | Nicole Davis went there. | 妮可·戴维斯就来自那个学院 |
[34:02] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[34:03] | Super Dave and the doc are en route as we speak. | 我们说话这会 超级大卫和医生正在赶过来 |
[34:05] | We’ll collect some DNA… | 等采集了DNA |
[34:07] | I don’t need DNA to tell me who they are. | 我不用DNA来告诉我她们是谁 |
[34:11] | I know these girls. | 我认识这些女孩子 |
[34:43] | Find anything, Doc? | 情况怎么样 医生 |
[34:44] | Well, based on preliminary observation, | 初步检查发现 |
[34:48] | all the victims exhibit blunt force trauma to the head | 三名死者头部均有钝器击伤的痕迹 |
[34:52] | and multiple sharp force injuries to the torso. | 躯干部位多处利器穿刺伤 |
[34:55] | Beaten and stabbed, just like all the others. | 被暴打刺伤而死 与该案其他死者一样 |
[34:58] | Well, the type of weapon | 凶器类型 |
[34:59] | is consistent with a fisherman’s gaff. | 都是大型渔叉 |
[35:02] | He also performed his own Y-incision. | 尸体上还有Y型切口 |
[35:05] | Seems to have removed the organs. | 似乎是用于取出死者的脏器 |
[35:06] | That’s what he used | 那是为了制作 |
[35:07] | to make the trajectory strings and the markers. | 血液轨迹线和证据标记 |
[35:14] | Five years, we found nothing. | 五年时间 我们什么都没找到 |
[35:17] | Families had to go without answers. | 她们的家庭等不到一个说法 |
[35:19] | So now he just gives them back just like that. | 现在他又把死者这样送了回来 |
[35:23] | So what do you think it means? | 你觉得他是什么意思 |
[35:25] | Maybe he’s telling us he’s closing the book on Seattle | 也许他想告诉我们 西雅图的事告一段落 |
[35:28] | and opening it on Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯新篇章才刚刚开始 |
[35:31] | So, I collected DNA to confirm I.D., | 我采集了DNA以确定身份 |
[35:34] | but I think I may have found something else. | 但我可能发现了其他的东西 |
[35:36] | One of the victim’s nails suggests | 被害者之一的指甲情况说明 |
[35:38] | that she may have fought her attacker. | 她和凶手搏斗过 |
[35:40] | Did she get a piece of him? | 她抓伤凶手了吗 |
[35:42] | Oh, yeah. Big piece. | 是的 找到一大块组织 |
[35:43] | She bit him, too. | 她还咬了凶手 |
[35:45] | I found skin and hair between her teeth. | 我在她牙缝中发现了皮肤和头发 |
[35:47] | Five years, | 五年了 |
[35:48] | so he probably assumed the evidence wouldn’t survive. | 也许他觉得证据不可能留存下来 |
[35:51] | Well, let’s hope he’s wrong. | 但愿他是错的 |
[35:52] | David, why don’t you get that over to Nick. | 大卫 你就把它交给尼克吧 |
[35:54] | He can run the sample through RapidHit. | 他可以用快速比对系统分析样本 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:00] | I heard they found bodies. | 听说他们发现了尸体 |
[36:01] | Yeah, not Keri, not Emily Bartson. | 是啊 不是凯莉 也不是艾米丽·巴特森 |
[36:04] | Bodies were the last three victims | 尸体是最后死于吉格港杀手之手的 |
[36:05] | of the Gig Harbor Killer. | 三名受害者 |
[36:07] | – You got to be kidding me. – I know. | -你逗我呢 -可不 |
[36:09] | Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin. | 谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[36:11] | Yeah. Who may be even more of a psychopath. | 是啊 那个可能更疯 |
[36:13] | Trick will be proving it. | 耍点小把戏就能证明了 |
[36:15] | I think we bring in Winthrop and we lean on him. | 我觉得我们要把温斯洛普带过来 威胁威胁他 |
[36:18] | – Yeah, that’s where I’m going right now. – Not without me. | -是啊 我正准备去 -没我陪你不行 |
[36:20] | Sorry. Can’t come with me on this one. | 抱歉 这回你不能跟我去 |
[36:22] | – You’re out of your jurisdiction. – Finn, come on. | -你越权了 -芬恩 拜托 |
[36:24] | When have you ever known me | 你什么时候见过 |
[36:26] | not to be able to take care of myself? | 我照顾不好自己了 |
[36:58] | Confirmed I.D. on the victims. | 已确认死者的身份 |
[37:00] | Yeah, what about David’s samples? | 大卫的样本呢 |
[37:01] | Yeah, running it right now. | 正在比对中 |
[37:03] | You know, Briscoe’s brother was so willing to give up his DNA. | 布里斯克的兄弟可愿意提供DNA了 |
[37:06] | I wonder how eager he’s gonna be after this result. | 我倒是好奇出结果后他还会有多热切 |
[37:08] | Forget reasonable doubt. | 别管什么合理怀疑了 |
[37:09] | Yeah, I say we get two for one. | 是啊 买一送一 |
[37:14] | What? | 什么 |
[37:15] | What do you got? | 结果是什么 |
[37:18] | Ah, damn it. All right, all right. | 该死 好吧好吧 |
[37:20] | Take those samples back to the lab. | 把样本都带回实验室 |
[37:22] | Have Henry rerun them, will you? | 让亨利重新比对一次 好吗 |
[37:25] | Yeah. Russell. | 是我 罗素 |
[37:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[37:38] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[37:39] | 15 minutes. My guys are on it. | 十五分钟 我的人正在努力 |
[37:43] | Russell. | 我是罗素 |
[37:44] | Hello, Mr. Russell. | 你好 罗素先生 |
[37:46] | I hope you understand, you only have yourself to blame | 我想你应该明白 事态发展至此 |
[37:48] | for what’s happening right now. | 责任都在你 |
[37:50] | Hold on a second. Who is this? | 等下 你是谁 |
[37:52] | I would think in the last three days, | 我想在过去的三天里 |
[37:54] | I’ve made myself clear. | 我已将身份表明得很清楚了 |
[37:56] | In fact, if you answer this simple question, | 实际上 如果你能答对这个简单的问题 |
[37:58] | you can save CSI Finlay’s life. | 你就能救现场调查员芬恩利的命 |
[38:01] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[38:02] | No, I’m not playing this game. | 不 我不跟你玩这一套 |
[38:04] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[38:08] | Clock’s changed! It’s down to one minute! | 时间变了 只剩下一分钟了 |
[38:11] | Control, we got a problem. | 控制中心 有麻烦了 |
[38:12] | You need to extract. Now. | 你们得马上撤离 快点 |
[38:14] | Extract? Sir… | 撤离 长官… |
[38:15] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[38:16] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你这是在干什么 |
[38:17] | – You can’t just leave her out there. – There’s no time. | -你们不能丢下她不管 -时间不够了 |
[38:19] | Do something else, man, she’s gonna die. | 那就做点别的 伙计 她会死的 |
[38:22] | She’s already dead. | 她已经死定了 |
[38:24] | It’s me. Yes? | 是我 你在听吗 |
[38:26] | Are you ready to be reasonable? | 你准备好跟我玩了吗 |
[38:27] | One last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[38:29] | CSI Finlay’s life is in your hands. | 现场调查员芬恩利的命在你手上 |
[38:32] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[38:34] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[38:36] | All right, all right, I’ll give you what you want. | 好吧 好吧 我满足你的心愿 |
[38:38] | Yes, I know who you are. | 是的 我知道你是谁 |
[38:39] | You’re the Gig Harbor Killer. | 你是吉格港杀手 |
[38:42] | That wasn’t so hard, now, was it? | 也不是那么难 是吗 |
[38:50] | We’re clear, go get her. | 安全了 救她出来 |
[38:55] | Now, now, go… | 快点 上… |
[39:06] | You do know what this is going to do to your career? | 你知道这对你的职业生涯的影响吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah, what choice did I have, Conrad? | 是啊 我还有得选吗 康拉德 |
[39:10] | You want me to let Finlay just die? | 难道我就那么让芬恩利去死吗 |
[39:12] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是这个 |
[39:14] | Jared Briscoe’s defense | 杰拉德·布里斯克的辩护律师 |
[39:15] | has already filed a writ of habeas corpus. | 已经申请了一份人身保护令 |
[39:17] | They’re going to haul you into court… | 他们要告你… |
[39:18] | I know that. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[39:19] | They’re gonna rehash everything that happened in Seattle. | 他们要翻供在西雅图发生的一切 |
[39:22] | They’re gonna say that I went after Briscoe | 他们会说是我追捕布里斯克 |
[39:24] | ’cause he went after my daughter. | 是因为他曾跟踪我的女儿 |
[39:26] | That I built the entire case on circumstantial evidence. | 整个案子我都是建立在间接证据的基础上的 |
[39:29] | – I know all that. – That’s right. | -我都知道 -没错 |
[39:30] | They’re gonna question your motives there. | 他们会质疑你当时在西雅图的动机 |
[39:31] | They’ll question your motives here. | 也会质疑你在这里的动机 |
[39:32] | Yeah, just like you did. | 是啊 就像你刚刚做的 |
[39:34] | Not to mention this new DNA evidence. | 更别提这份新DNA证据 |
[39:37] | Yeah, which didn’t come back to Briscoe or his twin, | 是啊 最后结果不是布里斯克或是他的双胞胎兄弟 |
[39:39] | but to an unknown male, who probably is the real killer. | 而是一名可能是真正杀手的未知男性 |
[39:43] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[39:46] | You still think the twins are behind this? | 你还觉得那对双胞胎是幕后黑手吗 |
[39:48] | – Yes, I do. – So, what– | -对 我就是那么想的 -那这是… |
[39:49] | the DNA was planted, another part of the game? | DNA是刻意留下的 又是游戏的一部分吗 |
[39:51] | – Catch me if you can? – Yeah, that’s right. | -“有本事来抓我” -没错 |
[39:53] | And if they’re not? | 如果不是呢 |
[39:54] | If the DNA is right, and you put the wrong man– | 如果DNA是对的 而你把错误的人… |
[39:57] | an innocent man– on death row? | 把一个无辜的人关进死牢呢 |
[39:59] | Then I will find the right man, Conrad, | 那我会找到真凶的 康拉德 |
[40:01] | and I will just have to live with the rest of it. | 剩下的我也只能承受 |
[40:03] | You’re not the only one who’ll have to live with it, D.B. | 并不是只有你去承受 D.B. |
[40:07] | This lab will. | 整个实验室都得 |
[40:12] | You want me to resign? | 你想要我辞职吗 |
[40:13] | No. I don’t want you to resign. | 不 我不想要你辞职 |
[40:15] | I want you to fix this. | 我想要你解决这一切 |
[40:17] | If Briscoe and his brother | 如果布里斯克和他的兄弟 |
[40:18] | really are the ones behind these murders… | 真的是幕后真凶… |
[40:22] | …catch ’em. | 抓住他们 |
[41:53] | Do you know whose crime scene this is? | 你知道这是谁的凶案现场吗 |
[41:56] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |