时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Lieutenant Hughes? | 休斯中尉 |
[00:18] | You got a suspect for me, I believe. | 你有嫌犯要移交给我吗 |
[00:20] | We are bringing him in now. | 我们的人正带他过来 |
[00:22] | Felony auto theft, right? | 盗车重罪 是吧 |
[00:24] | Your lab sent this file over. | 你的实验室送来了这份文件 |
[00:26] | Some kid totaled Councilman Hawk’s new BMW? | 一个孩子报废了市政议员霍克的新宝马 |
[00:29] | You got a political one. | 你摊上了个政界要员 |
[00:30] | 拉斯维加斯警局 | |
[00:31] | Jacob Baker. | 雅各·贝克 |
[00:34] | Jacob Baker? | 雅各·贝克 |
[00:35] | Isn’t he the guy that CSI Stokes brought in | 他不就是你们丝多克斯调查员带回来的那个 |
[00:37] | for pointing lasers at airplanes? | 拿激光笔照飞机的那货 |
[00:38] | I thought Nick had scared him straight, but I guess not. | 我以为尼克吓唬了他一顿 看来没用 |
[00:41] | All right, tell the councilman he can rest easy. | 好了 告诉议员他可以放一百二十个心 |
[00:44] | We will get justice for his Beemer. | 我们会为他的小宝马伸张正义 |
[00:46] | Thanks for bringing him in, Blake. | 谢谢你带他过来 布雷克 |
[00:47] | No problem. Headed back out on patrol. | 小事一桩 正好回来出警巡逻 |
[00:50] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[00:51] | I cleared it with your sergeant. | 我刚和你的中士说了 |
[00:52] | I need you to cover Dolan at the reception desk. | 你去接待处帮一下多兰 |
[00:55] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[00:57] | You know how I love taking orders from you. | 你怎么差遣我 我都乐意 |
[00:58] | Am I going to have to report you | 我是不是该写份报告 |
[01:00] | for insubordination, Officer Hughes? | 说你不服从上级指令啊 休斯警官 |
[01:02] | Go ahead. I’ll claim sexual harassment, Lieutenant Hughes. | 尽管写 换做我 我会用性骚扰 休斯中尉 |
[01:06] | Guys, get a room. | 换个地方眉来眼去行吗 |
[01:07] | Oh, that’s right, you don’t have to, you’re already married. | 哦对 你们不用 都结婚了 |
[01:11] | So, tell me about the kid. | 那个孩子怎么样 |
[01:12] | Give you any trouble? | 有给你惹麻烦吗 |
[01:13] | No. Seemed like a mama’s boy. | 没有 看上去是个被宠坏的小孩子 |
[01:14] | You should talk. | 你还好意思说别人 |
[01:15] | See what I have to put up with? | 看看我每天都受什么气 |
[01:23] | Sir, I am connecting you to Detective Crawford right now. | 先生 我这就给您接通克罗福德探长 |
[01:27] | Cavalry’s arrived. | 骑兵救援驾到 |
[01:28] | What did you do to your wife to deserve this? | 你怎么惹到你老婆了 得来这儿 |
[01:30] | Just taking one for the team. | 为了大局罢了 |
[01:32] | Well, it’s all yours. | 行了 都交给你了 |
[01:34] | I’m going to need you to fill out your name | 请把您的姓名 |
[01:35] | in the top box there, | 填在上面那格里 |
[01:37] | and then your home address | 您的家庭住址 |
[01:38] | goes in the box right below that. | 填在下面 |
[01:42] | Okay, who’s next? | 下一位 |
[01:43] | Please step up to the counter. | 请上柜台来 |
[01:45] | Hey, kid, what do you think you’re doing?! | 孩子 你搞什么啊 |
[01:47] | Son, you got to wait your turn. | 孩子 你得排队 |
[01:51] | Hey! Did you hear me? | 听见我说话了吗 |
[02:00] | Just relax, all right? | 放松 好吗 |
[02:01] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松点 |
[02:10] | Go, go! | 快趴下 |
[02:49] | He’s got another gun! | 他还有一把枪 |
[03:16] | Hold your fire! Russell’s in there! | 别开枪了 罗素在里面 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:19] | Okay, easy. | 好了 放轻松 |
[03:20] | Just take it easy. | 别那么紧张 |
[04:03] | …Desert Palm Hospital. | …棕榈树医院 |
[04:04] | Our understanding is the shooter has now | 据目前了解 枪手将自己 |
[04:06] | barricaded himself inside an interrogation room | 锁在了一间审问室内 |
[04:07] | 61 | 拉斯维加斯警察局内发生枪击 |
[04:09] | and is holding hostages. | 同时还挟持了人质 |
[04:11] | – No word yet on whether or not – What the hell’s going on? | -目前尚不知是否有… -这他妈怎么回事 |
[04:12] | there are any casualties. | 伤亡人员 |
[04:14] | It looks really bad. | 好像很严重的样子 |
[04:16] | Guys, I just got off the phone with Brass. | 伙计们 我刚和布拉斯打完电话 |
[04:17] | Russell is in the room | 罗素就在那间屋子里 |
[04:19] | – with the shooter. – What?! | -和枪手在一起 -什么 |
[04:20] | They haven’t been able to make contact with him. | 他们还没法联系上他 |
[04:22] | – They’re still securing the building. – Okay. | -他们还封锁着大楼 -知道了 |
[04:24] | Well, the best thing we can do | 现在我们能做的 |
[04:25] | for everyone right now, is our jobs. | 就是各司其职 |
[04:27] | So, Greg, you want to head over to PD with me right now, | 格雷格 你跟我去一趟警局 |
[04:29] | – see what’s going on? – Yeah. Sure. | -看看目前情况到底怎么样 -好 |
[04:30] | I’ll go to the hospital, collect evidence. | 我去医院收集证据 |
[04:32] | I’ll run things from here. | 我在这里守着 |
[04:39] | …the generators are good to go. | 发电机准备就绪 |
[04:41] | All men in position! Weapons high! | 各人员就位 举枪 |
[04:47] | Mr. Mayor, all I can tell you now, | 市长大人 我现在能告知您的 |
[04:48] | is I have one officer dead and four others wounded. | 就是五名警官一死四伤 |
[04:51] | It seems like the shooter was targeting police officers. | 似乎枪手的目标就是警察 |
[04:54] | We’re clearing the building now. | 我们正在疏散大楼 |
[04:55] | I’ll call you back when I know more. | 有其它消息我会及时反馈 |
[04:56] | Sir, you wanted to see me? | 长官 你要见我 |
[05:00] | Lieutenant Hughes, I saw the wounded list. | 休斯中尉 我看了伤者名单 |
[05:02] | Your husband’s on it. | 你丈夫也在内 |
[05:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[05:05] | He was at the front desk when the shooter came in. | 枪手进来时他就在前台接待 |
[05:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:09] | I’m the one who put him there. | 是我把他派过去的 |
[05:11] | How bad is he? | 他伤重吗 |
[05:13] | You should go to the hospital. | 快去医院吧 |
[05:16] | – But… – No. Go. Go. Debbie, go. | -可是… -赶紧去吧 黛比 |
[05:18] | Go. We got this covered. Go. | 快去 这里有我们 |
[05:20] | Where’s that camera feed from interrogation?! | 监控室的画面都传到哪儿了 |
[05:22] | It goes directly into the observation room. | 直接送到观察室 |
[05:24] | I’m trying to reroute it. | 我正在修改传递路径 |
[05:25] | – I need eyes on that room! – Yes, sir. | -我需要看到房间内的情况 -是 长官 |
[05:30] | Hey! Hey! Hey, you! Back against the wall! | 喂喂 你 给我退回墙边去 |
[05:32] | All right. All right. All right. | 好好好 |
[05:34] | What the hell, man?! Why’d you shoot me?! | 搞什么玩意儿啊 你朝我开枪干嘛 |
[05:36] | I didn’t shoot you, I don’t even know you. | 我没开枪打你 我又不认识你 |
[05:38] | Everyone just shut up! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[05:40] | What happened, did you get hit? | 怎么了 你中枪了 |
[05:41] | Man! Cops are firing rounds in this room, | 警察之前向这屋子开火了 |
[05:43] | you probably caught one the same time he did. | 你可能跟他一样 那时候中弹了 |
[05:45] | Probably cracked a rib. | 可能是肋骨断了 |
[05:50] | You’re gonna have to let me answer the phone. | 你得让我接这个电话 |
[05:51] | I told you, no. | 我跟你说了 不行 |
[05:53] | Let me, let me tell you how this works. | 让我告诉你为什么要接电话 |
[05:55] | If I don’t answer this pretty soon… | 如果我不马上接这个电话 |
[05:57] | …cops are gonna think I’m dead. | 警察就会认为我已经死了 |
[05:59] | And they’re gonna think that he’s dead. | 他们也会认为他已经死了 |
[06:00] | And then it’s not gonna just be a couple of rounds. | 然后就不仅仅是几轮子弹了而已了 |
[06:03] | They’re gonna light this place up. | 他们把这个地方打开花 |
[06:04] | Well, maybe that’s what I want. | 也许这正是我希望的 |
[06:07] | You think I didn’t know I was gonna die today? | 你以为我不知道自己今天会死吗 |
[06:11] | 拉斯维加斯警局 监控录像系统 | |
[06:13] | Hey, did you talk to Russell? | 你和罗素联系上了吗 |
[06:15] | No. He-He’s not picking up. | 没有 他没接电话 |
[06:16] | Yeah. Well, radio silence usually means one thing: | 无线电静默通常意味着一件事 |
[06:18] | Guy’s not giving up. | 那家伙还没放弃抵抗 |
[06:19] | If your CSI’s still alive, | 如果你的犯罪现场调查员还活着 |
[06:21] | best chance to save him… tactical entry. | 救他出来的最好方式就是战术突入 |
[06:24] | That is a negative. We’re not there yet, Dolan. | 不行 还没到万不得已 多兰 |
[06:27] | And when we are, it’s gonna be too late. | 等到万不得已时就太晚了 |
[06:29] | Yeah, and if we go in too early, everybody gets killed, | 要是我们现在就闯进去 大家都会死 |
[06:31] | so why don’t you just… | 所以不如你现在… |
[06:32] | be cool right now, all right? | 冷静一点呢 |
[06:36] | God, it’s friggin’ cold in here, man. | 天呐 我感觉好冷 |
[06:38] | – He needs a doctor. – He’s all right. | -他需要一个医生 -他没事的 |
[06:40] | Oh, yeah… g-g-great. | 没错 我好极了 |
[06:43] | I’m gonna take a look at him. | 我要看看他的情况 |
[06:44] | Hey! You don’t move! Hey. | 你不许动 |
[06:45] | Listen, you know, I don’t know what your deal is. | 听着 我不知道你的事 |
[06:47] | I don’t know why you thought you had to do this, | 也不知道你为什么要这么做 |
[06:49] | but it has nothing to do with Jacob here. | 但这和雅各都无关 |
[06:51] | You got the gun. | 枪在你手上 |
[06:53] | You’re in charge. Besides, you know something, | 你说了算 再说了 你要知道 |
[06:55] | I don’t, I don’t think you want to see him suffer | 我觉得你也不希望 |
[06:57] | any more than he has. | 看到他受苦 |
[06:58] | Do you? | 我说的对吗 |
[07:02] | All right. Mm. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | Jacob, you’re not gonna like this. | 雅各 你会难受一下 |
[07:09] | Ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 起来 |
[07:10] | Okay. All right. All right. | 好了 没事的 |
[07:11] | – That’s good, buddy. There you go. – Was that really necessary? | -没事的 好了 -真的有必要吗 |
[07:14] | Lean forward here. I’m going to… | 靠在这儿 我要… |
[07:17] | Come on. Okay. | 行了 |
[07:19] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:21] | You are a very… | 你是个非常 |
[07:22] | very lucky boy. | 非常幸运的家伙 |
[07:23] | How is getting shot being “Lucky”? | 要是幸运为什么会中枪 |
[07:25] | Well, uh, because… | 因为 |
[07:27] | the bullet went straight through, | 子弹径直穿过了身体 |
[07:29] | so all we have to do is stop the bleeding here. | 所以我们要做的 就是止血 |
[07:34] | Here we go. | 扎紧了 |
[07:36] | All right. All right. | 好了好了 |
[07:37] | Give me your hand. Give me your hand. | 把手给我 把手给我 |
[07:39] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[07:41] | What’s your name, son? | 孩子 你叫什么名字 |
[07:42] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[07:44] | It makes for an easier conversation, that’s all. | 只是为了让聊天更容易一些 仅此而已 |
[07:49] | You first. | 你先说 |
[07:50] | My name’s Russell. | 我叫罗素 |
[07:52] | D.B. Russell. | D.B.·罗素 |
[07:53] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[07:55] | No uniform. | 没穿制服 |
[07:56] | No suit. | 没穿西装 |
[07:58] | No gun. | 没有配枪 |
[07:59] | You’re not a cop. | 你不是警察 |
[08:01] | No. I’m a CSI. | 对 我是犯罪现场调查员 |
[08:03] | Is that why you didn’t shoot me? | 所以你才没开枪打我是吗 |
[08:05] | You got a beef just with cops? | 你和警察有什么过节吗 |
[08:10] | C-CSI, huh? | 犯罪现场调查员是吗 |
[08:13] | Like a science guy? | 科学工作者 |
[08:14] | – Yeah. – Makes sense. | -是的 -怪不得 |
[08:16] | Looks like you know what you’re doing. | 看上去你很懂行 |
[08:18] | If you mean, I know first aid, yeah, | 如果你说的是急救 我确实懂行 |
[08:19] | but that doesn’t take away from the fact that | 但这并不代表 |
[08:23] | he needs a doctor. | 他不需要马上送医 |
[08:25] | How are we doing on that camera feed? | 监控摄像头怎么样了 |
[08:26] | I think I’m only going to be able to get your picture. | 马上就有画面 |
[08:28] | No sound. | 但没有声音 |
[08:29] | I’ll take anything you can get. | 有一点算一点 |
[08:36] | D.B.? | D.B.吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah, Jim… | 是我 吉姆 |
[08:38] | Captain, I got it. | 警长 有画面了 |
[08:40] | We got you on speakerphone here, | 提醒你一下 |
[08:42] | just so you know. | 我们现在开着电话的免提 |
[08:44] | What’s your status? | 现在情况怎么样 |
[08:45] | Uh, I think we’re okay… | 我觉得还行 |
[08:47] | for the moment. | 暂时没事 |
[08:47] | I do have a young man… | 这里有个年轻人 |
[08:50] | Jacob here, who needs medical attention. | 叫雅各 他需要紧急治疗 |
[08:53] | But our, um, | 但是呢 |
[08:53] | our friend with the gun here, | 拿着枪的这位 |
[08:55] | is not comfortable | 不同意 |
[08:56] | bringing a doctor in. | 让医生进来 |
[08:58] | We can get you anything you need. | 想要什么都能给你 |
[09:00] | Food, water… medical supplies. | 食物 水 药物 |
[09:02] | All right. | 行 |
[09:03] | Okay, I think we’ve agreed on that. | 我想我们已经达成了一致 |
[09:06] | So, I guess the young man with the gun is listening on speaker? | 我猜拿枪的年轻人也在听着 |
[09:09] | Yeah. I’m here. What do you want? | 是的 我在 你想怎么样 |
[09:11] | Well, I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你同样的问题 |
[09:14] | What do I want? | 我想怎么样 |
[09:14] | Yeah. What do you want? | 是的 你想怎么样 |
[09:17] | Nothing. | 不怎么样 |
[09:20] | What’s your name, son? | 孩子 你叫什么 |
[09:22] | Yeah. We-we already tried that, Jim. | 我们已经问过了 吉姆 |
[09:27] | What do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[09:29] | Maybe one thing… | 可能需要一样东西 |
[09:31] | a laptop. | 一台笔记本电脑 |
[09:38] | Any luck recovering any of the bullets? | 能复原子弹吗 |
[09:40] | I’m working on it. | 我正在取 |
[09:42] | – Any word yet on Russell? – He’s okay. | -罗素有什么消息吗 -他没事 |
[09:44] | He was able to contact Brass | 他跟布拉斯联系上了 |
[09:45] | and now they have a direct line of communication with the gunman. | 现在他们还可以直接通过电话跟枪手联系 |
[09:48] | I found a photo in Officer Matsuda’s wallet. | 我在松田警官的钱包里发现张照片 |
[09:51] | Four kids, all boys. | 四个孩子 都是男孩 |
[09:54] | Has the family been notified yet? | 通知他家人了吗 |
[09:55] | No. I guess they want to keep a lid | 没有 我猜他们不想 |
[09:56] | on what goes out to the public, | 把信息泄露出去 |
[09:57] | in case the gunman is watching. | 以防那个枪手看见 |
[09:59] | Meanwhile, his poor family has no idea | 这个时候 他可怜的家人却不知道 |
[10:01] | that he’s not coming home tonight. | 他今晚回不了家了 |
[10:05] | Looks like a nine millimeter. | 看起来像是九毫米口径 |
[10:06] | Consistent… | 和现场发现的 |
[10:06] | with the weapon we found on the scene. | 凶器是一致的 |
[10:09] | Hopefully, | 但愿 |
[10:09] | with this bullet and that weapon, | 有了这颗子弹还有凶器 |
[10:11] | we’ll be able to I.D. the shooter. | 我们能够确认枪手的身份 |
[10:36] | Blake?! | 布雷克 |
[10:38] | Blake? | 布雷克 |
[10:49] | Debra? | 黛布拉 |
[10:52] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[10:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[10:54] | Wh-Where’s Blake? | 布雷克在哪儿 |
[10:55] | They took him upstairs– he’s in surgery. | 他们把他抬到楼上了 他在手术 |
[10:57] | – So-so he’s not…? – No. No. No. | -这么说他没有… -没 没有 |
[10:59] | They’re working on him right now, uh… | 他们正在尽力救他 |
[11:01] | I’m sure the doctors will have some news soon. | 我相信医生们很快就有消息了 |
[11:03] | Why did this happen? | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[11:04] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[11:05] | I-I was just starting to think that things | 我刚开始相信事情 |
[11:07] | were gonna be good again. | 会有所好转 |
[11:09] | Blake and I, we-we’ve had our struggles… | 我和布雷克 我们有过争吵 |
[11:11] | Both you being on the job… | 你们俩都有工作 |
[11:13] | I know that’s not easy. | 我知道这不容易 |
[11:14] | But that was behind us. | 但那都过去了 |
[11:16] | We were ourselves again, making plans for the future. | 我们找回了自己 计划着未来 |
[11:19] | And now… | 但是现在… |
[11:19] | Debbie, you can’t believe that. Not right now. | 黛比 你不能那么想 至少不是现在 |
[11:21] | Okay, Blake is gonna pull through this. | 布雷克会渡过这个难关 |
[11:23] | He’s gonna come through this. You have to believe that. | 他会挺过来的 你要相信这点 |
[11:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:37] | The pain’s getting worse. | 越来越疼了 |
[11:38] | Meds will be here in a second. | 药马上就送到了 |
[11:41] | You know, you just need one of us. | 你只需要我们其中一个 |
[11:44] | True… but | 没错 但是 |
[11:46] | isn’t he more valuable than you? | 他不比你更有价值吗 |
[11:48] | Being a civilian and all? | 一个平民 |
[11:52] | Okay… All right, well, | 好了 没问题了 |
[11:54] | we’ve cleared the building. | 我们把整栋楼都疏散了 |
[11:56] | And now we need to figure out a plan to get Russell | 现在我们要做的就是想办法把罗素 |
[11:58] | and the injured kid out of there. | 和那受伤的孩子救出来 |
[11:59] | Yeah, alive. | 没错 活着救出来 |
[12:00] | Yeah, alive. | 是的 活着救出来 |
[12:02] | Sir, | 长官 |
[12:03] | you wanted sound, I got it for you. | 你想要监听 这个给你 |
[12:05] | I put a mic inside this epinephrine injector. | 我把麦克风放到这个肾上腺素注射器里了 |
[12:07] | I figure we could get it to Russell | 我想我们可以把它和其余的药品 |
[12:08] | with the rest of the medical supplies. | 一块交给罗素 |
[12:09] | Nice work, Dunn. | 干得不错 邓恩 |
[12:11] | Now, we need to figure out a way to let Russell know | 现在我们得想办法让罗素知道 |
[12:13] | that there’s a microphone implanted in this device. | 这东西里装有麦克风 |
[12:17] | I can take care of that. | 交给我吧 |
[12:26] | CSI Sanders is approaching for transfer! | 犯罪现场调查员桑德斯来送东西了 |
[12:44] | He’s got a laser on you. | 他拿激光枪指着你 |
[12:45] | No sudden moves! | 不要突然移动 |
[12:50] | Put down the bag | 把包放下 |
[12:51] | and the laptop. | 还有电脑 |
[12:56] | Put your hands to the sides and turn around. | 把手放到两边 然后转一圈 |
[12:59] | Slowly! | 慢点 |
[13:10] | I’m not armed. | 我没带武器 |
[13:12] | Just the delivery guy. | 就是个送东西的 |
[13:13] | What’s your plan now? | 你现在想怎么办 |
[13:16] | You can take the delivery. | 你去拿东西 |
[13:37] | Glad to see you’re still in one piece. | 很高兴看到你完好无损 |
[13:40] | How bad is it? | 情况有多严重 |
[13:42] | It’s pretty bad. | 非常严重 |
[13:46] | It’s all here: Food, water… meds. | 都在这里了 食物 水 药品 |
[13:50] | Oh, uh, | 对了 |
[13:51] | I grabbed your epinephrine from your desk. | 我把你桌上的肾上腺素给带来了 |
[13:57] | I’ll keep it close by. Thank you. | 我会把它放在身边的 多谢 |
[14:01] | Hey, what’s the hold up?! | 磨叽什么呢 |
[14:02] | No hold up. I’m coming back in. | 没有 我回来了 |
[14:06] | Hey, Russell. | 罗素 |
[14:10] | I’ll be back in a while. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[14:17] | Coming in. | 进来了 |
[14:23] | Hey. You texted me. You got something? | 收到你的短信了 有什么发现 |
[14:24] | So, the bullets that we recovered from Officer Matsuda | 从松田警官体内取出的子弹 |
[14:28] | didn’t provide us anything, but | 没什么发现 但是 |
[14:30] | the shooter dropped a gun | 枪手扔下了一把枪 |
[14:31] | and that’s another story. | 又是另一回事儿了 |
[14:32] | Gun’s been through a lot of hands. | 枪转手过很多次 |
[14:34] | First, seller and then seven other sales after that. | 首先 卖家卖出之后又转手七次 |
[14:37] | Ending up in Arizona. | 最后到了亚利桑那州 |
[14:39] | Purchased last year by Mr. Holland Walker. | 去年被霍兰德·沃克买走 |
[14:41] | Age 48. | 四十八岁 |
[14:43] | Scottsdale address. | 住在斯科茨代尔 |
[14:44] | How does Mr. Walker’s gun, in Arizona, | 沃克先生的枪在亚利桑那州 |
[14:46] | end up in the hands of a kid | 最后是怎么到了一个孩子的手中 |
[14:48] | shooting up LVPD? | 来枪击拉斯维加斯警察局的 |
[14:49] | Call Walker. See if he has an answer. | 给沃克打电话 看看他知不知道 |
[14:54] | 新闻”议员霍克不再参与竞选” “妓女因透露高官嫖客姓名而遭抨击” | |
[14:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:57] | Looking for yourself on the news? | 在看自己有没有上新闻 |
[15:06] | How you doing here, Jacob? | 你怎么样 雅各 |
[15:08] | Feeling good, sir. | 感觉还不错 先生 |
[15:10] | Actually, I’m not… | 其实 我没有 |
[15:11] | I’m not feeling much of anything. | 没什么感觉 |
[15:12] | Well, that’s ’cause you’re on some pretty good drugs there, buddy. | 那是药挺有效 伙计 |
[15:15] | I’m just gonna clean you up here and you’ll be good to go. | 我把这儿清理一下 你就没事了 |
[15:20] | Well, you’re the doctor. | 你是医生 听你的 |
[15:24] | Hey. Do me a favor, will you? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[15:25] | Give me a hand here. | 来搭把手 |
[15:27] | I’m-I’m not asking you to put the gun down. | 不是要你把枪放下 |
[15:29] | I just need, I just need a hand. | 就是叫你帮个忙 |
[15:31] | Give me some water. | 给我点水 |
[15:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:35] | Oh, come on, will you? | 拜托了 行不行 |
[15:35] | You afraid to get your hands bloody, or something? | 把手沾上血 还是什么 |
[15:38] | Hand me the water. | 把水递给我 |
[15:41] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[15:43] | All right. | 行 |
[15:45] | That was a close one. | 太惊险了 |
[15:46] | Russell knows what he’s doing. | 罗素心里有数 |
[15:52] | What is that medal? Is that Saint Christopher? | 那是什么徽章 上面是圣克里斯托弗吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. So? | 是 怎样 |
[15:56] | Well, it just looked like it was important to you, that’s all. | 看起来对你挺重要的 没别的意思 |
[15:59] | I used to have one of those. | 我以前也有过一枚 |
[16:01] | Good for you. | 不错 |
[16:03] | Easy. Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[16:05] | My wife gave it to me. | 我妻子给我的 |
[16:07] | She wanted to protect me at work. | 她希望保佑我不在工作中受伤 |
[16:10] | Who gave you yours? | 你那个是谁给你的 |
[16:11] | I told you this whole, “Let’s have a conversation thing” | 跟你直说吧 你想跟我聊 |
[16:13] | isn’t going to work. | 这招没用 |
[16:15] | It’s gonna make for a hell of a long evening. | 那这一夜可够难熬的 |
[16:18] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[16:20] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[16:21] | Come on, dude. | 得了 伙计 |
[16:23] | Don’t be such a tool. | 别犯傻了 |
[16:25] | I’m ju… I’m just saying. | 我就这么一说 |
[16:27] | If this was supposed to be a suicide mission, | 如果你这是自杀式袭击 |
[16:29] | then why aren’t you dead? | 你怎么还不死 |
[16:31] | You know something? | 知道吗 |
[16:34] | I think you’re wondering the same thing. | 我想你也在考虑这个问题 |
[16:36] | I think there’s someone out there you don’t want to hurt. | 我想这世上有个人是你不想伤害的 |
[16:39] | You know, someone who’s worried about you. | 那人会为你担心 |
[16:41] | Maybe the same person who gave you that medal. | 也许就是那个人送给你的徽章 |
[16:43] | I’m thinking you should shut up. | 我觉得你可以闭嘴了 |
[16:46] | Oh, hell. Uh… | 该死 |
[16:49] | Hold onto this, just for a second. | 你拿着 就一会儿 |
[16:50] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[16:52] | You all right? | 还好吧 |
[16:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Why’s he looking at us like that? | 他干嘛那样看我们 |
[17:22] | The water bottle. | 那个水瓶 |
[17:23] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[17:24] | Get me a screen grab. | 截一下屏 |
[17:25] | – Isolate that bottle. – Yes, sir. | -把瓶子的图像分离出来 -是 |
[17:33] | Son of a bitch, he just got us the guy’s prints. | 妈的 他把那家伙的指纹搞来了 |
[17:35] | I told you he knew what he was doing. | 我就说他很在行 |
[17:40] | Are they good enough to run? | 足够检验了吗 |
[17:42] | In the right hands… yes. | 有高人在 当然了 |
[17:46] | This should do it. We’ll see what we got. | 这样就行了 看看有什么结果 |
[17:51] | Mark Powell. 16 years old. | 马克·鲍威尔 十六岁 |
[17:53] | 档案封存 | |
[17:54] | 16-year-old walks into PD and starts killing cops. | 十六岁的孩子走进警局 对警察大开杀戒 |
[17:57] | How does that happen? | 怎么会有这种事 |
[17:58] | Well, his juvie record’s sealed. | 他的未成年人犯罪记录被封存了 |
[18:00] | Maybe there’ll be some answers in there. | 也许能从那里面找到答案 |
[18:02] | Well, maybe there’s some answers here. | 也许这里就有答案 |
[18:03] | 内华达州 拉斯维加斯 贾斯珀巷1276号 | |
[18:04] | Got a home address. | 有家庭住址 |
[18:08] | That’s the kid’s mom right there, Cynthia Powell. | 那是孩子的母亲辛西娅·鲍威尔 |
[18:11] | Does she have any idea why her son | 她知不知道他儿子 |
[18:12] | – might do something like this? – No. | -为什么做出这种事 -不知道 |
[18:13] | She talked to Brass. She’s still in shock. | 她跟布拉斯谈过了 还没回过神来呢 |
[18:18] | Said she doesn’t even own a gun. | 她说她连枪都没有 |
[18:20] | Has no clue how her son would be able to get his hands | 完全不知道她儿子怎么能搞到 |
[18:23] | on an arsenal like this. | 一把这样的枪 |
[18:24] | – Who’s processing their house? – Morgan. | -谁去她家采证了 -摩根 |
[18:26] | And she also told Brass that the kid used the family van. | 她还告诉布拉斯那孩子开了家里的面包车 |
[18:30] | Patrol found it a couple of blocks from here. | 巡警在几个街区外的地方找到了 |
[18:31] | Impound’s bringing it in right now | 扣押处正把车拖回来 |
[18:33] | if you want to get on that. | 你想去处理吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah. I will. | 行 我去 |
[18:35] | All right, good luck. | 好 祝你好运 |
[18:41] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:43] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[18:56] | Okay, Mrs. Powell, come on, | 好了 鲍威尔夫人 走 |
[18:58] | – I want you to have a seat… – Oh, my God! Mark. | -请你坐下 -我的天呐 马克 |
[19:02] | Mrs. Powell, come have a seat please. | 鲍威尔夫人 请过来坐下吧 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:08] | I’m gonna ask you to phone Mark. | 我要你给马克打电话 |
[19:10] | Now, I know this is tough, I do, | 我知道这事不好办 真的 |
[19:12] | but I need you to try to reach out to him. | 不过我要你尽力跟他说话 |
[19:16] | I don’t know what to say to him. | 我不知道跟他说什么 |
[19:20] | Just remind him that he’s your son, | 就提醒他 他是你儿子 |
[19:22] | you know, tell him that you love him. | 告诉他你爱他 |
[19:24] | 他还有未来 只要他… And that he has能 a future if he will just… | |
[19:28] | let these people go | 放了这两个人 |
[19:30] | and come home with you. | 跟你回家 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:33] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[19:34] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[19:43] | Yeah… yeah, go ahead, answer it. | 行 接吧 |
[19:45] | Yeah, Jim. | 怎么 吉姆 |
[19:46] | Well, I assume that the young man | 我想那个年轻人 |
[19:47] | is listening over the speaker? | 这会儿正通过扬声器听着吧 |
[19:49] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[19:50] | I have someone who wants to speak with him. | 我这有人想要和他说话 |
[19:53] | Mark, sweetheart, it’s me. | 马克 宝贝 是我 |
[19:57] | M-M-M-Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:58] | W-W-What are you doing here?! | 你来这做什么 |
[20:00] | The police found me. | 是警察找到我的 |
[20:02] | What? How?! | 什么 怎么找到你的 |
[20:04] | It doesn’t matter, sweetheart. | 那不重要 宝贝 |
[20:09] | You need to let those people go. | 你得放了那些人 |
[20:11] | You’ve got to stop this. | 你得停手 |
[20:14] | Mark. | 马克 |
[20:16] | You son of a bitch. | 你个王八蛋 |
[20:18] | You played me. You think I’m an idiot… | 你耍了我 觉得我是傻瓜… |
[20:20] | No. I don’t, Mark. | 不 我没有 马克 |
[20:21] | I just think you need help, that’s all. | 我只是觉得你需要帮助 就这样 |
[20:22] | “Mark”?! | “马克” |
[20:24] | All right. You-you got my name, | 好 你知道了我的名字 |
[20:26] | you found my mother, but you don’t know who I am! | 找到了我妈妈 可你不知道我是谁 |
[20:29] | But the world’s gonna know, ’cause you know why?! | 但全世界的人都会知道 知道为什么吗 |
[20:32] | ‘Cause it’s over. | 因为要结束了 |
[20:43] | Shots fired. | 有枪声 |
[20:43] | Mark! | 马克 |
[20:44] | I need you to leave. It’s for your own safety. | 你得离开这儿 为了你的安全着想 |
[20:45] | No! Promise me you won’t hurt my son. | 不 你保证不会伤害我儿子 |
[20:47] | Officer Wincroft, escort Mrs. Powell to an outer office. | 温克罗夫特警官 陪鲍威尔女士到外面的办公室去 |
[20:49] | What the hell’s going on? I heard a shot. | 究竟发生了什么 我听到了枪声 |
[20:50] | Still got ears in there, Captain. | 还能收到里面的声讯 队长 |
[20:51] | What’s going on in there?! | 里面是什么情况 |
[20:53] | – Mark… – Hey, come on. | -马克 -拜托 |
[20:55] | Don’t do anything that we’re all gonna regret. | 别做让所有人都会后悔的傻事 |
[20:57] | I think we’re way past that! | 我早就在后悔的路上越走越远了 |
[20:58] | Actually, no, we’re not, but we will be. | 其实并没有 但继续下去真的会后悔的 |
[21:00] | In about five seconds, | 大约在五秒之内 |
[21:01] | they’re gonna come busting through that room | 他们就会把房间炸穿 |
[21:03] | and then we’re all dead. | 我们就都死定了 |
[21:04] | Unless you let me call them off. | 除非你能让我去阻止他们 |
[21:07] | What’s it gonna be? | 你的决定是什么 |
[21:11] | Mark? | 马克 |
[21:18] | Jim, we’re okay. Do you copy me? | 吉姆 我们没事 听到了吗 |
[21:21] | What the hell’s going on in there? | 里面到底什么情况 |
[21:22] | We just had a little family disagreement, that’s all. | 我们只是有一点内部矛盾 没别的事 |
[21:25] | Mark and I are working it out here. | 我和马克会解决的 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna need you in a few minutes. | 几分钟后我会需要你的帮助 |
[21:29] | I will call you back. | 一会再打给你 |
[21:31] | You and I have nothing to say. Now sit down. | 我和你之间没什么好谈的 现在给我坐下 |
[21:35] | Sit down, man! | 给我坐下 |
[21:37] | This kid’s a time bomb. | 这孩子就是个定时炸弹 |
[21:38] | Thermal imaging can give us a heat signature on anybody in that room. | 热成像能使房内的人以热信号的形式显示出来 |
[21:41] | We could put a .30 CAL round right through the wall. | 我们可以用点三零机枪打穿墙 |
[21:44] | End it right now. | 立刻就能解决一切 |
[21:45] | And what assurance do we have | 那有什么能保证 |
[21:46] | that you’re gonna target the right signature? | 你瞄准的是对的人呢 |
[21:48] | – I agree. – We’re not gonna wait this kid out. | -我同意 -我们不能干坐着等他出来 |
[21:50] | He killed cops! He knows he’s not walking out of here alive! | 他杀了警察 他知道自己不可能活着走出去 |
[21:53] | That sounds like you’ve already made the decision | 听起来像是你已经决定 |
[21:54] | that nobody’s walking out of there alive. | 没人能活着走出来 |
[21:56] | You! You’re the one… | 你 你是那个… |
[21:57] | You better watch who you’re poking! | 你最好看清楚现在你的手指着谁 |
[21:58] | Calm down! Calm down! The two of you calm down! | 冷静 冷静 你们俩冷静 |
[22:01] | That’s an order! Calm down. | 这是命令 冷静点 |
[22:04] | Dolan, my heart is with you… | 多兰 感情上我赞同你 |
[22:09] | …but my head is with Nick. | 但理智上我赞同尼克 |
[22:12] | Now, Russell’s in there, and I’m gonna give him a chance | 现在 罗素在里面 我会给他机会 |
[22:14] | to talk this kid out of there. | 让他说服那孩子出来 |
[22:16] | But we also need to give CSI a chance to work this case. | 还需要让犯罪现场调查组有机会跟进这个案子 |
[22:19] | The better we know Powell, | 我们越了解鲍威尔 |
[22:21] | the better the chances are | 就越有可能 |
[22:22] | to get Russell and Baker out of there alive. | 让罗素和贝克活着走出来 |
[22:25] | You got it? | 你明白了吗 |
[22:27] | Powell’s mother said she hadn’t seen much of him | 鲍威尔的妈妈说这几周 |
[22:30] | the past couple weeks. | 她都没怎么见到他 |
[22:33] | Now we know why. | 现在我们知道为什么了 |
[22:36] | He’s been living in here. | 他一直住在这里 |
[22:38] | The usual smell of teen spirit. | 真是常见的少年意气 |
[22:40] | Yeah, and teen angst. | 是 还有少年忧虑 |
[22:42] | Self-hatred, depression. | 自我仇视 忧郁 |
[22:45] | Looking at his journal, | 看他的日记 |
[22:46] | I’d say that he’d be more likely to commit suicide than homicide. | 我会觉得他更可能自杀 而不是杀人 |
[22:56] | Looks like he found another outlet for his feelings. | 看来他找到了情绪的发泄口 |
[23:00] | Did his homework, too. | 还做了不少功课 |
[23:02] | Even downloaded blueprints of the PD from county archives. | 甚至去档案室下载了警局的建筑图纸 |
[23:06] | He’s been planning this for a while. | 这事他计划了好一阵子了 |
[23:07] | But not planning it alone. | 但他不是一人独自准备 |
[23:09] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[23:12] | There are hundreds of e-mails and IM’s going back and forth | 这有鲍威尔和这个用户名为”LookingGlass419″的人 |
[23:16] | between Powell and this user-name LookingGlass419. | 好几百条往返的邮件和短信 |
[23:19] | This e-mail exchange is from six months ago. | 这封邮件往来是在六个月前 |
[23:22] | “Saw another po-po shooting on the news. | “在新闻上看到又一个警察开枪 |
[23:24] | Homeless guy shot 16 times. | 流浪汉被枪击十六次 |
[23:26] | Since when is sleeping on a bench a crime?” | 从何时起睡长椅也是一种罪” |
[23:28] | Powell responds: “5-0 got no respect.” | 鲍威尔回复 “警察们毫无尊重可言”[5-0简化自《天堂执法者》] |
[23:31] | LookingGlass: “Maybe someone needs to teach ’em some.” | “LookingGlass”回复 “或许要有人给他们点教训” |
[23:34] | More e-mails like that. | 还有很多像这样的邮件 |
[23:35] | LookingGlass talks about how much he hates the cops, | “LookingGlass”说自己对警察有多厌恶 |
[23:37] | Powell agrees. | 鲍威尔赞同 |
[23:38] | Then LookingGlass suggests a plan to attack police stations. | 然后”LookingGlass”提出计划 袭击警局 |
[23:43] | Some kind of suicide pact. | 有点像自杀协议 |
[23:46] | Powell is suicidal, | 鲍威尔是想自杀 |
[23:47] | but he wouldn’t be able to do this on his own. | 但仅凭他自己 是做不到的 |
[23:49] | He needs an alpha; someone to give him a sense of purpose | 他需要个领袖 给他目标感 |
[23:52] | and meaning in his life that he’s missing. | 和他已经丢失的人生意义 |
[23:54] | I think you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:56] | This last e-mail exchange is from ten days ago. | 最后一次邮件往来是在十天前 |
[23:58] | LookingGlass: “It’s on. I selected targets. You in?” | “LookingGlass”说 “开始了 我选了目标 你加入吗” |
[24:02] | “Bring the pain. Let them never forget.” | “带给他们痛苦 让他们永世难忘” |
[24:06] | LookingGlass: “I got guns, burner phones. | “LookingGlass”说 “我弄到了枪 和一次性电话 |
[24:08] | From now on, total radio silence.” | 从现在开始 停止联系 |
[24:11] | All right, so we know Powell’s part of the plan. | 好了 我们知道鲍威尔是计划的一部分 |
[24:14] | Now what about LookingGlass, | 那”LookingGlass”呢 |
[24:16] | what’s his target? Which police station? | 他的目标是什么 会是哪个警察局 |
[24:19] | And when’s he gonna strike? | 他会什么时候行动 |
[24:20] | Listen to me now, Mrs. Powell. | 听我说 鲍威尔夫人 |
[24:22] | I think that Mark had help planning this attack from somebody, | 我认为有人怂恿马克发动这次袭击 |
[24:25] | somebody who got in his head, and encouraged him | 有人给他洗脑 鼓励他 |
[24:28] | to do the things that he’s done. | 做这些事 |
[24:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:30] | A partner. | 他有个同伙 |
[24:32] | There’s somebody else out there planning an attack. | 还有其他人在计划发动袭击 |
[24:34] | Maybe an attack on a police station. | 也许是针对警察局的袭击 |
[24:37] | If we can find him, stop him, | 如果我们能找到他 阻止他的话 |
[24:38] | then maybe he can help us stop your son. | 那他也许能帮我们阻止你儿子 |
[24:42] | We found some e-mails. | 我们找到一些电子邮件 |
[24:44] | This partner goes by the screen name | 这个同伙 的网名是 |
[24:47] | “LookingGlass419” “LookingGlass419.” | |
[24:49] | does that sound familiar to you? | 你熟悉这个名字吗 |
[24:50] | No. I’m sorry, it doesn’t. | 不 抱歉 真的不熟 |
[24:53] | Not somebody he hangs out with? | 不是跟他经常一起出去玩的人吗 |
[24:54] | A friend of his from high school? Anything like that? | 高中里的朋友 如此之类的呢 |
[24:57] | A friend? | 朋友吗 |
[24:59] | Mark doesn’t have any friends. | 马克没有朋友 |
[25:02] | Not since Elliot was killed. | 自从艾略特死后就没了 |
[25:04] | – Who’s Elliot? – The neighbor’s boy. | -艾略特是谁 -邻居家的男孩 |
[25:06] | But he was more like a brother to Mark. | 但他更像马克的亲兄弟 |
[25:09] | He spent a lot of time at our house… | 在他染上毒瘾前 |
[25:13] | before he got into drugs. | 他经常到我们家来玩 |
[25:15] | About a year ago, Elliot robbed a liquor store. | 大约一年前 艾略特抢劫了一家酒馆 |
[25:18] | The police cornered him, | 警察把他逼到了死角 |
[25:19] | they thought he had a gun, so they shot him. | 他们以为他有枪 就开了枪 |
[25:23] | After Elliot was killed, Mark was inconsolable. | 艾略特被杀后 马克非常伤心 |
[25:29] | You know, that would explain his e-mails expressing | 这就能解释他邮件里 |
[25:31] | his hatred for the police. | 对警察的恨意了 |
[25:33] | Mark said a lot of stupid things. | 马克说了很多愚蠢的话 |
[25:34] | He’s a teenager! | 他还是个十几岁的孩子 |
[25:35] | He’s done a lot of stupid things now, too, hasn’t he? | 他也干了很多蠢事 对吧 |
[25:38] | I’m familiar with that juvie record. | 我对这类青少年犯罪并不陌生 |
[25:40] | – He’s been arrested multiple times for vandalism, assault… – I know! | -他曾因蓄意破坏袭击等多次被捕 -我知道 |
[25:44] | You know, and you didn’t do anything about it? | 你知道 你却没采取任何措施吗 |
[25:45] | You didn’t see the warning signs | 你难道没看到他可能会 |
[25:47] | that he was capable of something like this? | 做这种事的危险信号吗 |
[25:49] | I did. I got him into therapy | 我采取措施了 我让他参加心理治疗 |
[25:52] | and into after-school programs. | 还有课后辅导中心 |
[25:53] | I mean, even one of your own Police Youth Sports Camp. | 甚至参加了一个你们的警民青少年运动营 |
[25:58] | Mark started going to church with me. | 马克开始跟我去教堂了 |
[26:00] | We prayed to Saint Christopher. | 我们向圣克里斯多夫祈祷 |
[26:03] | I gave him a medal. | 我给了他一块圣牌 |
[26:04] | And I told him that every time he got upset about Elliot, | 我告诉他当他为艾略特感到难过时 |
[26:07] | sad or angry, | 不管是悲伤还是愤怒 |
[26:09] | that he should pray until the anger left him. | 他都应该祈祷直到愤怒消失 |
[26:12] | I love my son! | 我爱我的儿子 |
[26:16] | I swear, I tried. | 我发誓 我试过了 |
[26:25] | – Mitch, hi. – Sara. | -米奇 -萨拉 |
[26:27] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[26:28] | I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[26:30] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只想离开这儿 |
[26:32] | Well, it’s gonna be a little while. | 可能还需要一段时间 |
[26:33] | You were shot in the stomach. | 你肚子中枪了 |
[26:35] | Did we at least get the damn shooter? | 我们拿下那该死的枪手了吗 |
[26:38] | He’s on lockdown. Russell’s on it. | 他被包围了 罗素在里面 |
[26:42] | You hang tough, okay? | 你挺住 好吗 |
[27:02] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[27:07] | Blake, he’s-he’s… | 布雷克 他 他… |
[27:09] | he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[27:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:14] | You know, it’s crazy, | 你知道吗 这太疯狂了 |
[27:15] | but I can’t stop playing it over and over in my head. | 但我脑子里忍不住一遍遍地重复 |
[27:19] | All the “If only’s”” | 那些”如果” |
[27:22] | all the dominoes that line up and fall over, | 所有事如多米诺骨牌一样排列又倒下 |
[27:25] | and we have no idea where they’re gonna take us. | 而我们完全不知道它们会带我们去哪 |
[27:29] | You know, Miller’s kid’s sick, so she leaves early, | 米勒的小孩病了 所以她先走了 |
[27:31] | so I shift Dolan to patrol, | 我安排了多兰去巡逻 |
[27:34] | which means I put Blake at the reception desk. | 也就是说我让布雷克待在接待处 |
[27:37] | You couldn’t have known this was gonna happen. | 你不可能知道会发生这种事 |
[27:39] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[27:40] | That’s my point. | 这就是我要说的 |
[27:42] | All the little pieces… | 所有的小细节 |
[27:45] | …if it hadn’t all gone the way that it did, then… | 如果没有那样的话 那… |
[27:52] | …Blake would-would still be here. | 布雷克可能还在 |
[27:56] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[28:04] | 舞弊丑闻迫使多项国家考试重启 | |
[28:08] | 维加斯警局遭枪击 | |
[28:11] | “维加斯警局遭枪击”搜索结果 无结果 | |
[28:17] | This sucks! | 太难受了 |
[28:19] | I think the pills are starting to wear off. | 我想药效开始减弱了 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry. I wish I could help, but I think | 抱歉 我希望我能帮忙 但我觉得 |
[28:22] | you’ve topped out on the dosage there. | 你已经达到用药剂量的极限了 |
[28:28] | You’re not looking for yourself on the news, are you? | 你不是在搜索关于你自己的新闻吧 |
[28:31] | You keep checking your phone. | 你一直在看手机 |
[28:32] | You’re waiting for a text or a news report or something. | 你在等短信或新闻报道之类的 |
[28:37] | Is there someone else is out there, Mark? | 是不是还有其他的人 马克 |
[28:38] | Someone who’s gonna do the same thing you just did? | 还有其他人会跟你做一样的事 |
[28:42] | Just shut up, man. | 给我闭嘴 |
[28:45] | You don’t know a damn thing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[28:49] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[28:50] | Just shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:51] | You said you wanted to die today, | 你说了你想今天死 |
[28:52] | but something’s different. | 但情况有变了 |
[28:55] | I know a little something about the will to survive, | 我知道一些关于生存意念的事 |
[28:58] | and I think I’m seeing that it in you right now. | 而现在我在你身上就看到了这种意念 |
[29:02] | You want to survive, don’t you? | 你想活着 不是吗 |
[29:06] | You all right, Jacob? You having trouble breathing? | 你没事吧 雅各 你呼吸困难吗 |
[29:08] | My chest feels kinda heavy. | 我感觉胸腔有点沉 |
[29:11] | Okay, all right, we’re gonna take care of you. | 好了 没事 我们会照顾好你的 |
[29:13] | I think the bullet nicked his lung. | 我想子弹伤到他的肺了 |
[29:16] | It’s starting to fill up with blood. | 他的肺里开始充血了 |
[29:17] | So? Look… | 所以呢 |
[29:20] | do-do something. | 做点什么 |
[29:21] | Listen to me. I can’t. He needs a doctor. | 听我说 我不行 他需要医生 |
[29:24] | He needs a hospital, Mark. | 他需要去医院 马克 |
[29:28] | I can’t do that, man! | 我办不到 |
[29:29] | Jacob is not a cop, man! | 雅各不是警察 |
[29:31] | He’s not one of those people you declared war on! | 他不是你宣战的那些人 |
[29:34] | You-You know this bullet in here? | 你认识这里的子弹吗 |
[29:36] | That’s a police bullet. | 这是警察用的 |
[29:38] | You let him die now, it’s not gonna be on them. | 如果你让他这么死了 责任将不在他们 |
[29:41] | It’s gonna be on you. Is that what you want? | 而是由你承担 你希望那样吗 |
[29:48] | Call ahead. Let ’em know our ETA. | 打电话告诉他们我们预计到达时间 |
[29:51] | Watch your back. | 小心背后 |
[29:53] | Russell was able to talk Mark Powell into letting the wounded kid go. | 罗素说服了马克·鲍威尔放走伤者 |
[29:56] | Maybe he’s finally getting through to him. | 说不定他最终能劝服他 |
[29:58] | If not, where are we on the partner? | 如果不行 我们该怎么办 |
[30:00] | Greg’s got the warrant. | 格雷格拿到了搜查证 |
[30:01] | He’s tracing the e-mails from LookingGlass419 as we speak. | 我们说话的时候他正在追查”LookingGlass419″的邮件 |
[30:04] | We should know something soon. | 我们应该尽快采取行动 |
[30:08] | You’re going be okay, Jacob. | 你会没事的 雅各 |
[30:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:12] | I hope you get out of here. | 我希望你能出去 |
[30:16] | Both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[30:19] | All right, let’s move out. | 好了 抬出去吧 |
[30:21] | Hold your fire. He’s coming out. | 别开火 他要出来了 |
[30:29] | Hang in there. We got you. | 坚持住 你已经没事了 |
[30:30] | Make way for him. | 让一下 |
[30:33] | Yo, what do you got for me, Finlay? | 有什么消息吗 芬恩利 |
[30:35] | Greg’s been running a trace on LookingGlass. | 格雷格对”LookingGlass”作了追踪 |
[30:37] | Nick, what he’s found does not make any sense. | 尼克 但他的发现完全不合逻辑 |
[30:41] | What do you mean? Tell me. | 什么意思 告诉我 |
[30:42] | All of the the e-mails came from one server. | 所有的邮件都发自同一台服务器 |
[30:44] | Whoever is Powell’s partner, | 鲍威尔的搭档 |
[30:46] | whoever he has been communicating with… | 一直跟他联络的那个人 |
[30:49] | is someone inside the police department. | 来自警局内部 |
[30:58] | Officer Dunn, give me a minute. Take a break. | 邓恩警官 你可以去休息一下 |
[31:06] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[31:07] | Greg verified the server’s IP. | 格雷格确认了服务器IP地址 |
[31:09] | At least half the e-mails the shooter received | 枪手收到的邮件 |
[31:11] | have been sent from a computer inside PD. | 至少有一半来自一台警局内部电脑 |
[31:14] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[31:15] | Look, all this time we thought LookingGlass419 | 之前我们一直以为 |
[31:19] | was just some other screwed-up kid | “LookingGlass419″只不过 |
[31:20] | looking to shoot up some other police station. | 是另一个想枪击警局的疯狂少年 |
[31:22] | Like this was some kind of suicide pact. | 把这个当成某种自杀协议 |
[31:25] | But I’m telling you, Jim, | 可现在 吉姆 |
[31:27] | LookingGlass is one of us, it’s a cop. | “LookingGlass”是我们中的一名警察 |
[31:30] | And there was never some other target. | 也从来没有什么别的目标 |
[31:32] | This has always been the target, LVPD. | 从始至终只有拉斯维加斯警局一个目标 |
[31:35] | Yeah, but-but why? Why would a cop do this? | 可是为什么一个警察要做这种事呢 |
[31:38] | Whatever the motive, | 无论动机为何 |
[31:39] | man, this is crazy. | 这都太疯狂了 |
[31:42] | Yeah. Yeah, this is crazy. | 没错 太疯狂了 |
[31:45] | I want this guy. | 我要揪出这个人 |
[31:47] | Whoever it is, | 无论是谁做的 |
[31:48] | they knew Mark Powell very well. | 他们都很了解马克·鲍威尔 |
[31:50] | They know he hates cops, and they know he’s a ticking time bomb. | 他们知道他憎恨警察 就像个定时炸弹 |
[31:53] | So you say that all the messages came from our server? | 所以你是说所有通信来自我们的服务器 |
[31:56] | Which computer? | 哪一台电脑 |
[31:57] | I don’t know. Greg’s running it right now. | 我不知道 格雷格正在查 |
[32:05] | 终端搜索开始 | |
[32:11] | 基本搜索 刷新 拉斯维加斯警局枪击 | |
[32:14] | 找到0条相关信息 没有结果 | |
[32:20] | Not happening, is it? | 还没出现 是吧 |
[32:22] | Whatever it is you’re waiting for. | 你在等的那个东西 |
[32:26] | Or… whoever it is you’re waiting for. | 或者说 你在等的那个人 |
[32:30] | No, I-it will, okay? We had… | 不 会来的 我们有… |
[32:32] | we had a plan. | 我们有过约定 |
[32:33] | He won’t let me down. | 他不会让我失望的 |
[32:35] | I think he already has. | 我觉得他已经让你失望了 |
[32:37] | And I think you know that. | 我觉得你应该意识到了 |
[32:40] | Mark… | 马克 |
[32:43] | I know it seems like there’s no way out for you right now. | 我知道现在你似乎无路可走了 |
[32:46] | – But there is… – There isn’t. | -其实还是有的 -肯定没有了 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I blew away a bunch of cops! | 没错 我干掉了好几个警察 |
[32:50] | They’re just gonna kill me! | 他们肯定会杀了我的 |
[32:52] | Not if you walk out… with me. | 不会的 如果你跟我一起走出去 |
[32:55] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[32:59] | Do you think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[33:01] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[33:03] | That’s too bad. | 真是太不幸了 |
[33:06] | It’s looking like that’s all I got left, you know? | 这个貌似是我唯一剩下的理由了 |
[33:08] | Some kind of insanity plea. | 精神失常什么的 |
[33:10] | I just don’t want to spend the rest of my life in a cage. | 我只是不想自己下半生都在监狱里度过 |
[33:12] | It’s not about what you want. | 这跟你想怎么样无关 |
[33:15] | You gave that up when you walked in here. | 你走进这里的时候已经没那个权力了 |
[33:18] | I’m-I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[33:20] | There are gonna be consequences, obviously, | 很明显你需要承担后果 |
[33:22] | but if you choose to live, man, there’s… | 不过如果你想活下去 其实… |
[33:26] | you can make something out of that life. | 你可以选择不一样的活法 |
[33:40] | What if I don’t? | 如果我选择不呢 |
[33:42] | Don’t you do that. | 不要这样 |
[33:53] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧 我不开枪 |
[33:55] | Okay, then, | 不过 |
[33:57] | you’re going to do it. | 你来开枪 |
[34:00] | Kill me… | 杀了我 |
[34:03] | or I will kill you. | 不然我就杀了你 |
[34:22] | No one else is gonna die here today. | 今天不会再有人死在这里了 |
[34:52] | How’s the trace going? | 追踪结果怎么样了 |
[34:52] | Figure out which computer at PD sent e-mails to Powell? | 找到是警局哪台电脑给鲍威尔发邮件了吗 |
[34:55] | It’s a bit more complicated than I thought. | 比我预计的要有难度 |
[34:57] | I’m comparing each terminal’s user history with the server history. | 我在比较终端用户历史和服务器历史记录 |
[35:01] | It’s a process of elimination, until I find a match… | 这是一个排除的过程 直到数据能对上 |
[35:04] | How many terminals are there? | 一共有多少台终端 |
[35:06] | – Seventy-two. – How many have you done? | -七十二台 -你完成多少了 |
[35:07] | Eleven. | 十一台 |
[35:09] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[35:19] | I just heard. Is it true? | 我刚听说 是真的吗 |
[35:20] | Is the kid gonna give himself up? | 那个孩子自己投降了 |
[35:22] | Yeah, seems like Russel talked hime out. | 没错 貌似罗素说服他了 |
[35:24] | You think he’s on the level? | 你觉得他的投降可信吗 |
[35:25] | Well we’ll know in a second. | 我们马上就会知道了 |
[35:40] | Jim, we’re coming out! | 吉姆 我们出来了 |
[35:44] | Wait for my call. | 等我指令 |
[36:03] | That’s far enough. | 不要再走了 |
[36:06] | D.B., I need you to step aside. | D.B. 我需要你站到边上 |
[36:09] | – Sir. – No, no, you’re fine. | -先生 -不不 没事的 |
[36:10] | You’re fine. Just do everything they say. | 你会没事的 乖乖听他们指令就好 |
[36:12] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[36:16] | All right, Mark. | 好了 马克 |
[36:18] | I want you to do exactly as I tell you, | 我希望你按照我说的做 |
[36:21] | and only what I tell you. | 而且只做我说的事 |
[36:24] | Put your hands above your head | 把你的手举过头 |
[36:26] | and interlock your fingers. | 手指交叉 |
[36:34] | Get down on your knees. | 双膝跪地 |
[36:37] | Mark, do what they say. | 马克 听他的 |
[36:44] | 100%符合 | |
[36:45] | I got him. | 我找到了 |
[36:46] | Now lay flat on your stomach. | 现在 整个人趴下 |
[36:59] | Let’s get this info to Brass. | 赶紧把这消息给布拉斯 |
[37:01] | You heard him! Get down! Now! | 你听到他的指令了 快趴下 |
[37:14] | Gun! | 枪 |
[37:15] | Mark, no. Mark, no! | 马克 不要 不要 |
[37:57] | He was reaching for a gun. | 他刚刚要拿枪 |
[38:02] | He was reaching for this. | 他是在拿这个 |
[38:12] | Officer Dolan. | 多兰警官 |
[38:13] | Give me your weapon. | 把你的枪给我 |
[38:14] | It was a good shoot, Captain. | 队长 我没有开错枪 |
[38:19] | Put him into custody. | 把他关押起来 |
[38:21] | Captain, it was a good shoot. | 队长 我没有开错枪 |
[38:25] | What’s going on? This doesn’t make any sense. | 发生了什么 这怎么回事 |
[38:38] | Lab tech to Radiology. | 呼叫放射科 |
[38:40] | Lab tech to Radiology. | 呼叫放射科 |
[38:48] | We got the shooter. | 我们抓到凶手了 |
[38:50] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[38:51] | We also, uh, tracked down the computer in PD | 我们也追踪了警察局的电脑 |
[38:53] | that Powell was communicating with. | 找到了鲍威尔的联系人 |
[38:55] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[38:57] | Dolan. | 是多兰 |
[39:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[39:02] | The marital troubles that you talked about, | 之前你说到的婚姻问题 |
[39:04] | Dolan was the other man? | 多兰是第三者 |
[39:05] | He said that after you went back to Blake, he couldn’t handle it. | 他说你回到布雷克身边之后 他接受不了 |
[39:09] | He said he couldn’t stop calling, | 他说他无法停止给你打电话 |
[39:10] | he wouldn’t leave you alone. | 他不肯放过你 |
[39:12] | So-so Dolan was behind all this? | 所…所以多兰是幕后黑手 |
[39:16] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[39:18] | Yeah, neither do I. | 是啊 我也不信 |
[39:20] | The e-mails came from Dolan’s computer, | 电子邮件是从多兰的电脑发出的 |
[39:22] | but we checked the duty roster. | 但是我们查了执勤表 |
[39:24] | He wasn’t there when they were sent. | 邮件发送时他都不在办公室 |
[39:26] | So… he had nothing to do with this. | 因此他与这一切都无关 |
[39:29] | S-So it was someone else? | 所以 是别人干的 |
[39:31] | Somebody who had a connection to Powell. | 有人跟鲍威尔有联系 |
[39:33] | Somebody that he crossed paths with | 是他在试图正视人生时 |
[39:35] | when he was trying to straighten his life out. | 他遇到的人 |
[39:37] | We found this photo from, uh… | 我们在去年的警民青少年运动夏令营 |
[39:41] | last year’s Police Youth Sports Camp. | 找到了这张照片 |
[39:45] | I don’t believe this, Sara. | 萨拉 我不信 |
[39:46] | That kid killed my husband. | 这孩子杀了我丈夫 |
[39:49] | He killed Blake. Yeah. | 他杀了布雷克 |
[39:52] | He did, Debra. | 是的 黛布拉 |
[39:54] | Because you set the dominoes in motion. | 因为是你放好了多米诺骨牌 |
[39:56] | Like you said, “All those little pieces..”” | 正如你所说 所有的小细节 |
[39:59] | We searched your house, we found your laptop. | 我们搜寻了你的家 找到了你的电脑 |
[40:01] | You created LookingGlass419. | 你创建了用户名”LookingGlass419″ |
[40:03] | We searched your locker and we found the burner phone | 我们也搜查了你的储物柜 |
[40:04] | that you used to text Powell. | 找到了你发信息给鲍威尔的一次性手机 |
[40:06] | You gave him the “Go” two minutes after | 把你丈夫调到前台去才两分钟 |
[40:08] | you put your husband on the reception desk. | 你就给他发了”出发” |
[40:11] | You took advantage of a mentally unstable 16-year-old boy, | 你利用了一个情绪不稳定的十六岁男孩 |
[40:14] | you used him to kill your husband | 你利用他杀了你老公 |
[40:15] | and you designed it to look like | 而且你把这一切设计成 |
[40:16] | some random explosion of violence. | 什么随机的暴力行为 |
[40:19] | You betrayed your badge. | 你背叛了你的警徽 |
[40:20] | You didn’t care who else you wounded, | 你根本不关心会不会伤害到其他人 |
[40:22] | you didn’t care who else you killed. | 你不关心其他你杀的人 |
[40:24] | Why did you do this? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[40:25] | Because Blake was never going to let me go? | 因为布雷克不肯放我走 |
[40:27] | He beat me? | 因为他打我 |
[40:28] | I-I did it for the insurance? | 我为了保险金这么做 |
[40:30] | I don’t know, Sara, come on. | 我不知道 萨拉 |
[40:31] | Do you… do you really think that | 你当真觉得 |
[40:32] | there’s anything that I could say to you | 有什么样的理由 |
[40:35] | to make you understand? | 能让你理解我吗 |
[40:42] | Before I… I say anything else, | 在我说其它话之前 |
[40:44] | I really think that I sh… | 我真心觉得 |
[40:46] | I should speak to my police reps. | 我应该跟我的警察代表聊聊 |
[40:50] | You do that. | 是啊 |
[41:13] | 牺牲警员悼念墙”警官布雷克·休斯” | |
[41:36] | In the news, they’re going to make him into a monster. | 新闻里 他们会把他写成一个怪物 |
[41:39] | But he wasn’t. | 可他不是怪物 |
[41:46] | You were with him at the end. | 最后时刻你跟他在一起 |
[41:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[41:50] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[41:53] | Well, I saw… | 我看到了… |
[41:57] | I saw a young man who was confused | 我看到了一个迷茫的年轻人 |
[42:00] | and in a lot of pain. | 而且他很痛苦 |
[42:02] | I saw what you saw. | 我看到了你所看到的一切 |
[42:05] | And whatever you hear in the days to come… | 不论接下来的日子里你听到什么 |
[42:09] | only God can judge. | 神自有明鉴 |
[42:13] | And God can forgive, too. | 神自会宽恕 |