时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | We invite the Ritthamels for wine and they don’t show up? | 我们请瑞特哈梅一家来品酒 他们竟然没来 |
[00:21] | I mean, really, what’s next? | 拜托 以后还不知道会怎样 |
[00:26] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[00:28] | what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:29] | I don’t think that’s the Ritthamels. | 肯定不是瑞特哈梅一家 |
[00:36] | Mother of… | 我的妈呀… |
[00:47] | Male, Caucasian, in his 30s. | 男性白人 三十出头 |
[00:51] | And this is how he rolls. | 他就这么一路滚了过来 |
[00:52] | Volume of blood loss, lack of visible cardio activity. | 大量失血 没有心跳 |
[00:56] | He’s definitely dead. | 肯定死了 |
[00:57] | Couldn’t have traveled far. | 豢赡芄龊茉? |
[00:59] | These folks recognize him as a neighbor? | 周围有没有人认出他住哪里 |
[01:01] | Yes, Bryce and Bunny. | 倒是有 布赖斯和巴尼 |
[01:03] | They never saw him before, so police officers are knocking on doors | 但是他们说从未见过他 警察正在挨家挨户询问 |
[01:06] | asking the neighbors if anyone witnessed his wild ride. | 看还有没有其他人目睹了他的伟大旅行 |
[01:09] | Well, what do you think, David? | 你怎么看 大卫 |
[01:11] | This doesn’t look like the kind of damage you’d get | 这种程度的伤痕 肯定不是简简单单地 |
[01:13] | from just being tumbled around, does it? | 上下翻滚导致的 |
[01:15] | I think you’re right. | 没错 |
[01:16] | Severe blunt-force injuries, primarily to the head and face. | 严重的钝器伤口 主要集中在头脸部 |
[01:20] | So, obviously a murder. | 肯定是谋杀 |
[01:22] | Have you ever seen anything like this? | 你们以前见过这玩意儿吗 |
[01:24] | Actually, I have. | 我见过 |
[01:26] | It’s a human hamster ball, I believe. | 是人玩的仓鼠球 |
[01:28] | Saw one of these at the state fair with Charlie once. | 以前带查理去集会时见过 |
[01:31] | It’s airtight, waterproof, you can roll around in a pool | 密封防水 花个五块钱就能在水上滚来滚去 |
[01:34] | for five bucks until you lose your corn dogs. | 直到把胃里的玉米热狗都给颠出来 |
[01:37] | State fair corn dogs. | 集会和热狗 |
[01:39] | That sounds slightly more fun than this guy’s experience. | 可比这货的历险要有意思得多 |
[01:42] | All right, so we have to figure out who he is, where he came from | 好了 我们得弄明白他是谁 来自哪儿 |
[01:44] | and what in the spinning world happened to him. | 他在这个旋转的球里到底发生了什么 |
[01:47] | Our entire crime scene is inside of this bubble, David, | 这个大泡泡就是我们的犯罪现场 大卫 |
[01:50] | so I want you to get this back to the coroner’s office, intact. | 我希望你能完整无缺地把它带回解剖房 |
[01:54] | Seriously? | 你确定 |
[01:55] | Y-You want me to put that… in my van? | 你要我把这玩意儿放进我的…车里 |
[01:58] | That’d be nice. | 如此甚好 |
[02:02] | Have a ball. | 勇气可嘉 |
[03:23] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[03:24] | Heard you guys have a big, bloody ball of bad to work on. | 听说你们有个血迹斑斑的大泡泡要处理 |
[03:27] | Well, grave shift always gets the good ones. | 那是 晚班的活总是比较有趣 |
[03:30] | Glad us swing shift guys are done. | 幸好我们中班结束了 |
[03:32] | Heard you got a sexual assault call, too. | 听说你们还有个性侵案 |
[03:34] | Gonna be a busy night. | 今晚肯定够忙啊 |
[03:36] | I’ll drink my first one for you, huh? | 我会先替你喝一杯的 |
[03:40] | Let him gloat. | 随他怎么幸灾乐祸 |
[03:42] | I don’t really like anybody that goes to bed before sunrise, anyways. | 天亮前就睡觉的人我向来就不怎么喜欢 |
[03:45] | Agreed. | 我也是 |
[03:46] | Hey, Morgan? The sexual assault call. | 摩根 那个性侵报案 |
[03:48] | It’s got to be our guy. Similar victim and location. | 肯定就是我们要找的人 相似的受害者和案发地点 |
[03:52] | Oh, sorry. Dawn. Banks. Swing shift. | 抱歉 我是唐·班克斯 中班的 |
[03:54] | Hi. Seen you around. Greg. | 你好 经常看见你 我是格雷格 |
[03:57] | Dawn and I worked separate home invasion rapes last week, | 唐和我上周分别碰到两起入室强奸案 |
[04:00] | realized we might be dealing with a serial. | 发现很可能是起连环案 |
[04:01] | Yeah, looks like he might have struck again. | 是啊 看来他可能又作案了 |
[04:04] | Do, uh, you mind if I work this one with you? | 我能和你一起处理今天这起性侵案吗 |
[04:07] | I don’t sleep anyway. | 反正我也睡不着 |
[04:09] | – Oh, um, sure. – Great. I can head out to the scene. | -当然可以 -我去出现场 |
[04:12] | – The victim’s waiting at PD. – All right, I’ll talk to her. | -受害人正在警局里 -好 我去做笔录 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 谢了 |
[04:17] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[04:22] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[04:25] | I-I didn’t hear him. | 也没听见他进来 |
[04:27] | I didn’t know anything happened until I woke up. | 醒来后我才意识到发生了什么 |
[04:30] | Tell me what you can about your night, Amy. | 艾米 说说你那晚上都做了什么 |
[04:32] | What do you remember before you went to bed? | 还记得上床前做了什么吗 |
[04:36] | I got off work at 8:00. | 我八点下班 |
[04:38] | I’m-I’m a cocktail waitress. | 我是鸡尾酒服务员 |
[04:40] | Fell asleep in bed watching TV. | 在床上看着电视就睡着了 |
[04:43] | When I woke up, my head felt all cloudy. | 醒来后 我觉得头晕晕的 |
[04:50] | And… I was… | 然后… |
[04:56] | …hurting. | 很痛 |
[04:58] | I promise you, Amy, | 我向你保证 艾米 |
[05:00] | we’re not gonna stop until we hunt this animal down. | 我们一定会不遗余力 抓住这个禽兽 |
[05:03] | I saw something on the news, | 上周我在新闻上看到 |
[05:05] | that a girl got attacked last week a mile from my place. | 离我家一英里的地方有个女孩被袭击了 |
[05:09] | Was this the same guy? | 是同一个人吗 |
[05:15] | I processed Amy’s condo. | 我检查了艾米的公寓 |
[05:16] | Point of entry was the back door. | 罪犯是从后门进来的 |
[05:18] | The intruder used a bump key to bust open the lock. | 闯入者用一把撞匙 弄坏了门锁 |
[05:23] | Just like the other scenes. | 就像其他现场一样 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I found some rubble, crushed shells, just like the last scene. | 我找到了一些石屑和碎贝壳 和上次一样 |
[05:28] | – Confirms it’s the same guy. – Yeah. It’s just, | -证明那是同一个人 -对 只是… |
[05:30] | this stuff is used to pave so many driveways around town. | 城里车道都是用这些铺的 |
[05:33] | Could have picked it up anywhere. | 可能是从任何地方带来的 |
[05:34] | Found a few small pebbles of a different rocky material. | 我还找到几块 不同石料的碎屑 |
[05:38] | Oh, and fibers from a chloroform rag. | 还有浸过氯仿的毛巾纤维 |
[05:42] | He knocked Amy out, just like the others. | 他把艾米弄昏 就像其他人一样 |
[05:43] | And then, again with the TV. | 而且 电视也被打开了 |
[05:45] | The rapist turns it on and leaves it on. | 那个强奸犯把电视打开 让它一直开着 |
[05:47] | He actually didn’t turn it on at Amy’s. | 他其实并没有开艾米的电视 |
[05:50] | She said she likes to fall asleep to the news, so she left it on. | 她说她喜欢听着新闻入睡 所以没关电视 |
[05:53] | So this time, there’s one less thing on his sick, twisted to-do list. | 所以这次 他的变态计划表上少了一件事 |
[06:04] | You know them? | 你认识他们 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I-I thought it was my son, Tyler. | 我以为那是我儿子 泰勒 |
[06:09] | I bought him a jacket like that last Christmas. | 去年圣诞节我给他买了一件那样的夹克 |
[06:15] | He’s 19. He comes home every couple of weeks. | 他十九岁了 几周回家一次 |
[06:17] | I try to get him to stay, | 我试着让他留下来 |
[06:18] | but then he wants to use in the house, and then he’s gone and… | 然后他又想嗑药 然后他就走了 |
[06:23] | He’s just out there. | 他一直在外面 |
[06:27] | You said you don’t sleep. | 你说你睡不着 |
[06:30] | You worry. | 你很担心 |
[06:35] | No I.D. on our victim, so we’re hoping | 受害者身上没有身份证名 所以我们希望 |
[06:38] | that the trace from the outside of the ball | 从那个球上采集到的证据 |
[06:39] | will help us determine its path, | 能帮我们确定它的路线 |
[06:41] | and where it came from will help us with who he is. | 知道它从哪来就知道他是谁了 |
[06:45] | Well, however bumpy his path, that’s not what killed him. | 颠簸崎岖的路线 不是他的死因 |
[06:48] | Intracerebral hemorrhage from blunt-force trauma | 钝器外伤造成的脑出血 |
[06:51] | is what bounced him from this mortal coil. | 才是他真正的死因 |
[06:54] | He was beaten with some sort of hard implement. | 他被某种坚硬的物体打了 |
[06:57] | Small striking surface, semicircular lacerations. | 打击面很小 半圆形的伤痕 |
[07:01] | There were marks in his second skin, as well. | 他的第二层皮肤上也有痕迹 |
[07:04] | Second skin? | 第二层皮肤 |
[07:05] | I think I missed that anatomy class. | 我一定是解剖课没好好听 |
[07:07] | The thin vinyl of the ball was caught between the weapon and the victim. | 乙烯球面挡在了受害人和凶器之间 |
[07:11] | So the victim was inside the ball, | 所以受害人是在球里 |
[07:13] | the assailant was outside of it. | 而袭击者在球外 |
[07:15] | And the weapon made distinct tool marks at the points of impact. | 凶器击中他时留下了清晰的印迹 |
[07:19] | What’s the brown trace? | 那些褐色的痕迹是什么 |
[07:21] | Those are paint flecks. | 那些是油漆斑点 |
[07:22] | So, shape of the marks plus the brown color | 痕迹的形状加上颜色是褐色 |
[07:25] | could help us identify the weapon. | 能帮助我们确认凶器 |
[07:26] | Well, at least something good rolled this victim’s way. | 这对受害者来说总算是个好消息 |
[07:33] | Forensic nurse exam was very helpful. | 法医护士的检查发现了不少东西 |
[07:37] | A swab of Amy Morse’s neck found male DNA and amylase. | 艾米·莫斯的脖子上发现了男性DNA和淀粉酶 |
[07:41] | – He kissed her. – Yeah. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a hit in CODIS. | -他亲了她 -对 可惜DNA比对没有结果 |
[07:44] | But at least now we have a profile on him. | 但至少我们有了他的资料 |
[07:46] | So, gets us a little closer. | 离他又近了一步 |
[07:47] | Just not close enough to stop him. | 只是还没近到能阻止他的程度 |
[07:52] | You okay there, Hodges? | 你还好吗 霍奇斯 |
[07:55] | You’re familiar with the snowball effect? | 你知道雪球效应吗 |
[07:57] | A sphere in motion tumbles along, | 运动中的球体在途中 |
[08:00] | picking up mass? | 不断增加重量 |
[08:02] | – Yeah? – Well, the human hamster ball effect is worse. | -怎么了 -人用仓鼠球效应更糟 |
[08:05] | Because it affects me. | 因为它严重增加了我的负担 |
[08:06] | To the tune of 37 different plant trace exemplars, | 这里摆着三十七个不同的植物样本 |
[08:10] | each of which I am tasked with identifying. | 我要把它们都鉴别出来 |
[08:12] | That sucks. | 真闹心 |
[08:16] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[08:17] | Now, before this avalanche came tumbling down on me, | 现在 在雪崩把我压垮之前 |
[08:21] | I ran the very reasonable amount of trace that you two brought me. | 我先检验了你们给我的数量合理的样本 |
[08:25] | Crushed shell, just like at the previous scene. | 碎贝壳 跟之前的现场一样 |
[08:27] | What about the other rubble we found at the point of entry? | 我们在入口发现的另一种石块呢 |
[08:29] | A little more interesting. | 更有意思一点 |
[08:32] | “Concrete and titanium oxide”” | 混凝土和氧化钛 |
[08:33] | Otherwise known as smog-eating concrete. | 也称作绿色混凝土 |
[08:36] | A new, unique material that helps reduce pollution. | 一种新型独特减少污染的材料 |
[08:39] | The chemical additive is activated by sunlight | 化学添加剂被阳光激活 |
[08:42] | and turns smoggy toxins into less-harmful compounds upon contact. | 把有毒的烟雾化为危害较小的物质 |
[08:43] | 减少有害的二氧化碳排放 | |
[08:46] | So where in Vegas can this stuff be found? | 维加斯哪些地方有这东西 |
[08:48] | It might help us find our assailant’s point of origin. | 或许能帮我们找到嫌疑犯来自哪里 |
[08:50] | It’s in limited use nationally. | 这种混凝土在全国都是限量运用 |
[08:53] | Haven’t had the chance to determine | 我还没来得及查看 |
[08:54] | if or where it might be present in Vegas. | 维加斯有没有 以及在哪里有 |
[08:57] | I can look into it. You’re busy. | 既然你忙 我查就是了 |
[08:59] | Did I mention my fondness for you? | 我有说过我有多喜欢你吗 |
[09:03] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[09:06] | All right, so where are we on this rape case? | 强奸案进展如何 |
[09:09] | Victimology shows no links between the three rape victims. | 受害者研究没找出任何共同点 |
[09:12] | None of them knew each other. | 她们互相都不认识 |
[09:13] | No shared routines. | 没有相同的生活习惯 |
[09:14] | No overlaps in their lives. | 生活中也没有撞见过 |
[09:16] | Other than being this guy’s type — | 唯一的共同点应该是符合罪犯的胃口 |
[09:19] | early 20s, single, brunette, | 二十岁出头 单身 深褐色头发 |
[09:21] | living alone in a first-floor condo. | 自己一人居住在一楼的公寓 |
[09:24] | The M.O.’s consistent, right? | 犯罪手法是一致的 是吧 |
[09:26] | I mean, he waits until they’re asleep, | 他等待她们睡着 |
[09:27] | uses the bump key on the back door lock to gain entry. | 用撞匙把后门撬开然后进去 |
[09:30] | Except that at the first scene, he passes a wide-open window | 不过第一个犯罪现场 有一扇窗是开着的 |
[09:34] | he could’ve used for entry. | 他却没有加以利用 |
[09:35] | Goes into the victim’s bedroom. | 他走进受害者的卧室 |
[09:38] | Chloroforms her. | 用氯仿麻醉她 |
[09:39] | Turns on the TV, leaving it on while he assaults her. | 把电视打开 侵犯受害者时也一直开着 |
[09:43] | Actually, Amy already had her television on, | 其实艾米的电视本来就开着 |
[09:45] | so he just left it playing. | 他只是没有管它 |
[09:47] | What if it wasn’t a coincidence? | 这要不是巧合呢 |
[09:49] | Maybe it’s significant. | 或许有某种意义 |
[09:51] | You get the feeling that | 你们有没有觉得 |
[09:52] | he was more prepared with Amy? | 他在艾米家犯案时准备得额外充分 |
[09:54] | At the first scene, he overlooked the open window. | 第一次 他没看见开着的窗 |
[09:57] | Second scene, he woke up a dog that got the neighbors all excited. | 第二次他惹得狗狂吠不止 结果把邻居们都吸引了出来 |
[10:01] | No missteps at Amy’s house, | 但是在艾米的家他没犯任何错误 |
[10:02] | and he picked the one night a week | 还刚好选中了她一周中 |
[10:03] | that she gets out of work early. | 唯一早点下班的那一天 |
[10:05] | He might’ve been casing her home, known her habits. | 他很可能跟踪过她 了解了她的习惯 |
[10:07] | It’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[10:11] | He knew he was gonna have to use a bump key to break into Amy’s house. | 他知道他需要一把撞匙才能进入艾米的家 |
[10:17] | He knew that she fell asleep with the TV on. | 他知道她会开着电视睡觉 |
[10:21] | He re-created those conditions in the previous two scenes, | 前两个犯罪现场的场景是他创造的 |
[10:25] | because… | 因为… |
[10:25] | the first two rapes were rehearsals. | 前两次强奸案是排练 |
[10:31] | Practice runs. | 走走过场 |
[10:33] | I think Amy Morse was his intended target the whole time. | 我认为艾米·莫斯才是他真正的目标 |
[10:49] | It could be anyone, Amy, um… | 任何人都有嫌疑 艾米 |
[10:51] | a customer, a coworker, a neighbor. | 顾客 同事 邻居 |
[10:54] | Has anyone given you unwanted attention? | 有任何人给予你莫名的关注吗 |
[10:58] | I thought this was some random psycho attacking random women. | 我还以为他只是随意挑人侵犯 |
[11:01] | Why would I have known him? | 我怎么可能认识他 |
[11:02] | We now believe the rapist may have targeted you specifically. | 我们认为强奸犯的目标就是你 |
[11:09] | There is someone. | 有个人比较可疑 |
[11:13] | My ex-boyfriend, Jared…Wallace. | 我的前男友贾里德·华莱士 |
[11:17] | When I broke up with him a couple months ago, he turned awful. | 几个月前我和他分手了 他变得很可怕 |
[11:23] | Started sending me these e-mails. | 开始给我发邮件 |
[11:30] | 荡妇 | |
[11:31] | 你个婊子 | |
[11:32] | When I woke up… | 我醒来之后 |
[11:35] | after, I… | 后来 我… |
[11:38] | …I could almost smell him in the room. | 我几乎能闻到他的气息 |
[11:41] | Jared? | 贾里德吗 |
[11:45] | But it… | 但是… |
[11:46] | it was so faint, I-I thought I was imagining it, I… | 但是气味很淡 我以为是自己幻觉 |
[11:52] | We’re gonna need to get a DNA sample from Jared. | 我们需要贾里德的DNA样本 |
[11:55] | Do you have anything from when you guys were dating? | 你还有任何你们谈恋爱时留下的东西吗 |
[11:57] | Hairbrush, um, article of clothing… | 梳子 衣服 |
[12:01] | I just wanted to forget him. | 我只想把他忘了 |
[12:04] | Are you even sure her story’s legit? | 你真的相信她的鬼话吗 |
[12:06] | Amy’s a cocktail waitress. | 艾米是个鸡尾酒女招待 |
[12:08] | That’s kind of how she makes money — leading guys on. | 她就是靠勾引男人挣钱的 |
[12:10] | She takes one home and if she regrets it, | 她领一个人回家 如果后悔了 |
[12:12] | buff one of the hundred notches out of the bedpost | 叫那人滚蛋就行了 |
[12:14] | but don’t call the cops. | 也不用叫上警察啊 |
[12:15] | Enough, Jared. | 够了 贾里德 |
[12:17] | He doesn’t mean that. | 他不是那意思 |
[12:18] | Th-this is just a stressful situation. | 他只是太紧张了 |
[12:20] | Look, Jared, we’re just going to take a swab of your DNA, | 贾里德 我们只需要提取你的DNA样本 |
[12:22] | and then you’re free to go. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[12:23] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 是吗 我不这么认为 |
[12:25] | It’ll only take a second. | 一会儿就好的 |
[12:26] | And last a lifetime in your database. | 然后就永远留在你们的数据库里了 |
[12:28] | I said no, | 我拒绝 |
[12:29] | and you can’t force me unless you have a warrant. | 除非有搜查令 否则你们不能强迫我 |
[12:33] | Mr. Wallace, | 华莱士先生 |
[12:34] | as your son’s attorney, perhaps you should advise… | 作为你儿子的律师 你要不劝劝… |
[12:36] | – I already told him no, too. – Wait a minute. | -我跟他说过不行了 -先别说话 |
[12:40] | As his attorney, I have to support his decision. | 作为他的律师 我必须支持他的决定 |
[12:45] | Well, as his dad, don’t you think | 可作为他父亲 你不觉得 |
[12:47] | you should tell him to man the hell up? | 应该叫他像个他妈的男人吗 |
[12:50] | Parent protects his kid no matter what… | 父母总是护着孩子的 不管孩子做了… |
[12:53] | disgusting thing the kid has done. | 什么恶心的事 |
[12:55] | Dad can’t see it. | 父亲就是不明白 |
[12:57] | Little boy who used to sit on his lap | 过去坐他腿上的小男孩儿 |
[12:59] | couldn’t be capable of something so awful. | 怎么能做出这么可怕的事情 |
[13:03] | And if you are clear-eyed enough to see what he has done, | 可你要是认清了他的所作所为 |
[13:07] | what does that say about how you raised him? | 你就得想想你是怎么教育他的 |
[13:11] | Dad, come on, let’s get out of here. | 爸 快点 我们走吧 |
[13:15] | You thought you got whatever you wanted, including Amy, | 你以为自己什么都有了 包括艾米 |
[13:19] | and when you lost her, well… | 可等她离开了你 你就… |
[13:22] | If we’re wrong, prove it. | 如果我们错了 那你来证明啊 |
[13:23] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[13:25] | You raped her, Jared. | 你强奸了她 贾里德 |
[13:28] | Jared, no, no, Jared, Jared, Jared. | 贾里德 别这样 贾里德 |
[13:31] | – Jared. – You don’t know who you’re messing with. | -贾里德 -也不看看你惹的是谁 |
[13:43] | You were hoping he would spit at you, right? | 你是希望他对你吐口水吧 |
[13:45] | Big loogie in the face would have been nice, | 冲我脸吐一大口才好呢 |
[13:47] | but at least a good look in his eyes | 不过至少看清了他的眼神 |
[13:48] | let me know we’re right about him. | 让我知道我们没错 |
[13:54] | Leave the prop alone. | 别弄这玩意儿了 |
[13:56] | You guys got something to show me? | 你们有发现了 |
[13:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:59] | Now, you know that a rolling stiff gathers no moss, | 知道滚”尸”不生苔吧 |
[14:03] | but it does gather an exhaustive assortment of flora. | 但这次真是沾上了各式各样的植物 |
[14:07] | That is the plant trace that we took off of the big ball– | 这些是我们在球上提取到的植物 |
[14:10] | Hodges I.D.’d it– | 霍奇斯都确认过种类了 |
[14:12] | and this is a landscaping map | 这一张是我们从那片区域的 |
[14:13] | that we got from the subdivision’s gardener. | 园丁那儿拿到的绿化景观地图 |
[14:15] | Each blade and bloom meticulously plotted and labeled. | 一花一草都仔细标注好了 |
[14:19] | So you’re looking for one route– probably downhill– | 你们是要找一条线路 很可能是下坡路 |
[14:23] | that makes contact with each of the plant varieties | 能接触到这里所有的植物种类 |
[14:26] | until it ends up in our unfortunate couple’s front yard. | 直到最后停在那对倒霉夫妇的前院里 |
[14:29] | Took us 17 hours without a bathroom break, | 我们花了十七个小时 厕所都没上 |
[14:32] | but we did it. | 但我们找到了 |
[14:33] | So we tracked the ball to its point of origin– | 我们找到了球的起始点 |
[14:37] | the backyard of one Zack Fisk. | 就在一个叫扎克·菲斯克的人的后院里 |
[14:44] | The human hamster himself, | 这位人体仓鼠 |
[14:46] | rest his cardboard-chewing soul. | 愿他那吃纸板的灵魂能安息[仓鼠爱吃纸] |
[14:54] | Back door’s open. | 后门开着 |
[14:56] | Wide enough for the hamster ball to roll out. | 足够那只仓鼠球滚出去了 |
[14:59] | Look at these fresh scuffs. | 这些刮痕是刚弄上去的 |
[15:01] | Right height for the ball. | 跟球的高度正合适 |
[15:04] | So the ball knocks over the vase, | 就是说那只球碰倒了花瓶 |
[15:06] | spreads water over the carpet, does a few donuts right here, | 把水洒在了地毯上 在这儿转了几圈 |
[15:10] | and out the door. | 就滚到门外去了 |
[15:12] | That is one hell of a ride before he even got out of the house. | 出门前他就已经在屋里滚了一会儿了 |
[15:17] | He was trying to escape | 他是想逃跑 |
[15:20] | from whoever was wielding this. | 有人要拿这个砸他 |
[15:22] | Same shape as the impressions left in the hamster ball’s skin. | 和仓鼠球外层印记的形状相吻合 |
[15:26] | Paint must have rubbed off during the assault. | 颜色肯定是在袭击时染上去的 |
[15:33] | Texture’s not really conducive to prints. | 这质地不利于提取指纹 |
[15:38] | Killer might have left this little bit of trace behind. | 凶手可能留下了点儿东西 |
[15:44] | Hey, Jules, I think I just found this guy’s romper room. | 朱尔斯 我找到这货的游戏室了 |
[15:49] | Ugh, all kinds of freaky fun. | 各式各样的变态玩物 |
[15:56] | Don’t suppose he’ll mind us looking at his computer, do you? | 他应该不会介意我们看看他的电脑 |
[16:01] | “ConfinedBliss.com– a claustrophilia oasis.” | confinedbliss.com–幽闭癖乐园 |
[16:06] | I guess that’s the opposite of claustrophobia, right? | 那是幽闭恐惧症的反义词吧 |
[16:08] | 虐之乐 | |
[16:08] | People who get off on tight spaces. | 那些享受幽闭空间的人 |
[16:10] | 情趣盒 | |
[16:11] | Zack Fisk is in every video. | 每段视频里都有扎克·菲斯克 |
[16:14] | Well, let’s go to the movies. | 我们来看看视频 |
[16:16] | A ball like this, with a two-way zipper, | 这只球有双向拉链 |
[16:18] | is perfect for solo or partner play. | 可供单人或双人玩乐 |
[16:22] | When sealed up, the ball contains 20 minutes’ worth of oxygen, | 拉链拉上后 里面的氧气可供呼吸二十分钟 |
[16:27] | so, in 15 minutes, the air will be thinning | 十五分钟后 空气越来越稀薄 |
[16:31] | and my lovely playmate will be… | 我的可爱玩伴将会 |
[16:34] | in bliss. | 享受到极乐 |
[16:37] | Claustrophilia can bring you to full sensory nirvana. | 幽闭乐园会给你带来完全感官上的极乐 |
[16:43] | The lack of space, of oxygen makes you | 空间和氧气的缺乏 能让你深切感受到 |
[16:46] | deliciously aware of every inch and impulse of your body. | 身体的每一寸肌肤和冲动 |
[16:52] | With the strictest of boundaries | 用最极致的界限 |
[16:55] | comes the most exhilarating liberation. | 带来最大程度上的兴奋释放 |
[17:03] | Speaking of oxygen, I could use a little. | 说到氧气 我也需要去透透气了 |
[17:07] | Since Zack was killed inside of the ball, | 既然扎克是在球里被杀的 |
[17:10] | his playmate’s a pretty good suspect, right? | 他的玩伴就是最大的嫌犯了 对吧 |
[17:12] | I’ll figure out who she is. | 我会查出她是谁 |
[17:16] | I got it. | 我去开门 |
[17:25] | Hey, Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[17:29] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:32] | Package delivered. | 有个包裹送来了 |
[17:33] | Huh, big package shows up a day after he’s murdered. | 他被杀的第二天 就有个大包裹出现了 |
[17:37] | Could be connected. | 或许有关联 |
[17:38] | – What do you think? Should we open it? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 我们要打开吗 -当然 |
[17:41] | Oh, Lord. | 天哪 |
[17:44] | Well, whatever new pervy toys this guy just ordered, | 不论这家伙买了什么变态玩具 |
[17:47] | I think he went with solid steel. | 我觉得是用不锈钢做的 |
[17:57] | That is no toy. | 那不是玩具 |
[18:00] | No, that’s his playmate. | 是啊 这是他的玩伴 |
[18:10] | Dawn, it’s Morgan again, following up on the case. | 唐 我是摩根 还是关于案子的进展 |
[18:14] | Uh, I really need to hear from you. | 我真的很需要听听你的消息 |
[18:16] | I’m just hoping you’re, you’re okay. | 我只是希望你没事 |
[18:20] | Please call me back. Bye. | 请给我回电话 再见 |
[18:24] | Everything all right? | 都还好吗 |
[18:26] | Oh, uh, Dawn Banks– | 唐·班克斯 |
[18:29] | she didn’t show up for her shift today. | 她今天没来上班 |
[18:30] | When’s the last time you talked to her? | 你最后一次和她说话是什么时候 |
[18:32] | Yesterday, after she got in the face of our rape suspect Jared Wallace. | 昨天 在她和强奸嫌犯贾里德·华莱士打过照面之后 |
[18:38] | Well, do you want to do a welfare check, swing by her house? | 你想去她家 做次免费检查吗 |
[18:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:44] | Door’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[18:48] | Dawn? | 唐 |
[18:53] | Looks like she left this place in a hurry. | 看起来她像是匆忙离开的 |
[18:56] | Yeah. She was working. | 是的 她在工作 |
[19:02] | She got a response from a smog-eating concrete company last night. | 昨晚她收到一家绿色混凝土公司的回复 |
[19:07] | Rapist tracked some of that stuff into the crime scenes, right? | 强奸犯带了点那东西到犯罪现场 对吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah, and according to this e-mail, | 对 而且根据这封邮件 |
[19:12] | this stuff only exists on one half-mile strip of Verdugo Road. | 这东西只铺在贝尔杜戈街上 才一英半里长 |
[19:17] | Good lead. | 好线索 |
[19:22] | Dawn? | 唐 |
[19:39] | The hell are you guys doing here, huh?! | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[19:41] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[19:42] | We’re CSIs. | 我们是犯罪现场调查员 |
[19:45] | It’s her son. | 这是她儿子 |
[19:46] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[19:48] | We work with your mom. | 我们是你妈妈的同事 |
[19:56] | So, when’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[20:00] | Look, I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[20:01] | Okay, I haven’t been here in weeks. I just came to get a bite. | 我好几周没来了 过来就是为了找点吃的 |
[20:05] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | If she got fed up with me, everything else, | 如果她受够我了 或者其他什么 |
[20:08] | ran off to the Bahamas or something, | 跑去巴哈马或是别的什么地方 |
[20:09] | good for her, she deserves it. | 对她来说是好事 是她应得的 |
[20:12] | Other than that, I don’t know what else to tell you. | 除此之外 我没什么能告诉你们的 |
[20:15] | I’m gonna get out of here, crash somewhere else. | 我要走了 去别的地方睡觉 |
[20:17] | Uh, Tyler, wait. | 泰勒 等等 |
[20:20] | I know you have your own life and everything, | 我知道你有自己的生活等等 |
[20:22] | but I know your mom has been really, really worried about you. | 但我知道 你妈妈是真的很担心你 |
[20:28] | I think you should stay. | 我想你应该留下来 |
[20:29] | Yeah, I’m sure she’d be happy to see you. | 对 我相信见到你 她会很开心的 |
[20:35] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:39] | If I see her, then I’ll tell her someone else is looking out for her. | 如果我看到她 会转告她 有人在找她 |
[20:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:53] | 查找”贝尔杜戈街1600号” 拉斯维加斯 内华达州 | |
[21:00] | 发现匹配 贝壳碎片 | |
[21:11] | 晴天拖车房公园 | |
[21:13] | Hey, Brody, I heard you’re on the rape case. | 布洛迪 我听说你在跟一起强奸案 |
[21:15] | Stealing the glory again? | 又要窃取功劳了吗 |
[21:17] | Day shift doesn’t start for another hour, Yeager. | 再过一个小时才开始是早班 耶格尔 |
[21:19] | – Go get your breakfast buffet on. – No. | -去吃你的自助早餐吧 -不 |
[21:21] | No carbs until I make CSI-3. | 成为三级调查员前不碰碳水化合物 |
[21:24] | Bumped into Sidle. | 碰到赛德尔了 |
[21:26] | She looped me in on the rape investigation. | 她跟我说了这个强奸案 |
[21:28] | So, what do you have? | 你都有什么线索 |
[21:29] | Uh, suspect tracked two different materials into the scene. | 嫌犯将两种不同的物质带入了犯罪现场 |
[21:32] | One was, uh, crushed shells | 一种是碎壳 |
[21:33] | and the other was a smog-eating concrete, | 另一种是绿色混凝土 |
[21:36] | and I found one location | 我找到了一个 |
[21:37] | where both of these materials exist– | 这两种物质都存在的地方 |
[21:40] | this trailer park. | 这个拖车场 |
[21:41] | So you think | 所以你认为 |
[21:41] | the rapist may have originated from there? | 强奸犯有可能是来自那里吗 |
[21:43] | Yeah, but it still doesn’t clear | 是的 但还是不能消除 |
[21:45] | our prime suspect– victim’s ex | 我们主要嫌犯 受害人前男友 |
[21:47] | Jared Wallace. | 贾里德·华莱士的嫌疑 |
[21:48] | Now, I thought he was some rich kid, | 我以为他是个有钱的孩子 |
[21:49] | not some trailer type. | 不是住拖车房那类的 |
[21:50] | Well, this particular trailer park has a lot of drug activity, | 这个拖车场有很多毒品活动 |
[21:53] | and Wallace has an ecstasy charge on his record. | 而华莱士曾被指控吸食迷幻药 |
[21:55] | Okay, so Wallace swings by | 好吧 华莱士在强奸前 |
[21:57] | to score something before the rapes. | 顺道去过那里 |
[21:59] | There’s something else. | 还有… |
[22:00] | I think Dawn figured this out before I did | 我认为唐在我之前就推断出这些了 |
[22:02] | and now she’s missing. | 现在她失踪了 |
[22:04] | Yeah, I heard– no-show today. | 是的 我听说她今天没出现 |
[22:06] | I’ve worked with her. | 我跟她一起工作过 |
[22:07] | That’s not like Dawn. | 这不是唐的作风 |
[22:08] | Case had her amped, | 案子就是她的一切 |
[22:09] | so I’m thinking maybe she found the same location. | 所以我认为她可能找到一样的地方 |
[22:12] | Could be she ran into our suspect. | 很有可能撞上我们的嫌犯了 |
[22:14] | This e-mail was the last thing up on her computer. | 她电脑上最后显示的是这封邮件 |
[22:17] | Maybe she went to follow up. | 可能她去那继续追查了 |
[22:20] | Went to the trailer park, | 去了拖车场 |
[22:23] | and then… | 然后… |
[22:23] | Oh, you think something happened to her? | 你认为她出事了吗 |
[22:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:27] | All right. I’ll drive. | 好吧 我来开车 |
[22:35] | Okay, the manager did not recognize Dawn | 好吧 经理既没认出唐 |
[22:38] | or Jared Wallace, | 也没认出贾里德·华莱士 |
[22:39] | but he said people are in and out all hours. | 但是他说整天都有人进出 |
[22:42] | He give you a list of the residents? | 他给你入住登记表了没 |
[22:44] | No, he refused. | 没有 他拒绝了 |
[22:45] | Suggested we move along. | 建议我们快走开 |
[22:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:50] | We can do it another way. | 我们可以换个做法 |
[22:54] | You trying Dawn again? | 你又给唐打电话吗 |
[22:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:01] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[23:02] | Try her again. | 再打一个 |
[23:17] | Nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[23:18] | This way. | 这边 |
[23:41] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪呢 |
[23:52] | Time for the “postal mortem”? | 验尸时间到了吗 |
[23:59] | No I.D. from prints or DNA. | 指纹和DNA都不能确认身份 |
[24:01] | Well, lividity’s fixed. | 形成尸斑了 |
[24:04] | It indicates her orientation in the box. | 这能推测她在盒子里的方向 |
[24:07] | She was upside down. | 她是朝下的 |
[24:08] | Hmm. So she was inverted during transit. | 所以她在运输中被倒过来了 |
[24:11] | Well, autopsy will confirm, but I’d venture | 尸体解剖可以确认 但我大胆猜一下 |
[24:13] | positional asphyxia was likely the cause of death. | 她的死因很可能是体位性窒息 |
[24:18] | Gravity causes the organs to impede the diaphragmatic movement. | 重力导致器官阻碍隔膜运动 |
[24:23] | No movement of the diaphragm, | 没有隔膜运动 |
[24:24] | no breathing, suffocation. | 就不能呼吸 导致窒息 |
[24:27] | There aren’t any wounds evident on her. | 她身上没有受伤的痕迹 |
[24:30] | It doesn’t appear she was forced into the box. | 看上去不像是被强迫塞进盒子里的 |
[24:33] | That’s bizarre. | 这太奇特了 |
[24:34] | Well, yes and no. | 不论如何 |
[24:35] | This woman was a claustrophiliac. | 这女人是个幽闭癖嗜好者 |
[24:38] | which means that she liked to get off | 也就是说她喜欢通过进入窄小的空间 |
[24:40] | by getting into tight spaces. | 来产生快感 |
[24:43] | The babe in the box is named Melody Davis. | 盒子里的这个俏妞叫梅洛迪·戴维斯 |
[24:46] | The package was shipped from her residence | 盒子是三十六小时前 从城里另一边的 |
[24:48] | across town 36 hours ago. | 她家寄出来的 |
[24:51] | I also lifted some prints from the label. | 我还从标签上提取了一些指纹 |
[24:55] | match to Zack Fisk. | 来自扎克·菲斯克 |
[24:58] | So Fisk sealed his playmate up | 也就是说 是菲斯克把他的玩伴 |
[25:00] | at her house, mailed her to his house | 打包封好 从她家寄到自己家 |
[25:04] | – to have a thrill? – There’s a catch. | -就为找点刺激 -还有一条线索 |
[25:06] | Melody is married to a guy named Roy Davis. | 梅洛迪已经结婚了 老公名叫罗伊·戴维斯 |
[25:11] | Brass is breaking the news and bringing him in. | 布拉斯已经带他来局里了 |
[25:15] | Your wife’s death was accidental. | 您妻子的死纯属意外 |
[25:17] | She got into that box voluntarily– it’s part of her… | 她自愿爬进那个箱子 |
[25:19] | claustrophilia pursuits that she indulged in | 这是她和她朋友扎克·菲斯克 |
[25:21] | with her friend Zack Fisk. | 幽闭小游戏的一部分 |
[25:24] | But I suspect you knew all about this, right? | 我想这些你应该都知道吧 |
[25:26] | Yes, sir, I did. | 是的 |
[25:28] | I allowed it… | 为了保住婚姻 |
[25:29] | to save my marriage. | 我只好随她去 |
[25:31] | She said she needed her space. | 她说她需要多点个人空间 |
[25:33] | Or… lack of space. | 或者说是少点空间 |
[25:37] | She had met a man online, | 她在网上认识了他 |
[25:39] | but she said it wasn’t sex, it was just… play. | 可她说他们之间无关乎性 只是玩玩而已 |
[25:42] | And a couple of hours after your wife put herself in the box | 你妻子把自己打包寄出去几个小时以后 |
[25:45] | and mailed herself, I guess you | 你用家里的电脑 |
[25:46] | got online and tracked the package on your home computer? | 上网查了包裹是吗 |
[25:50] | She had told me about her shipping fantasy before. | 她之前告诉过我她想这么做 |
[25:53] | But I forbid it. | 我非常反对 |
[25:55] | It’s far too dangerous. | 实在太危险了 |
[25:57] | But apparently, she hadn’t heeded me. | 可显然她完全没听进去 |
[26:00] | You saw the package was delivered to, uh, Zack Fisk, | 你发现包裹是寄往扎克·菲斯克家的 |
[26:03] | so you went over there | 所以你就去他家 |
[26:04] | – and confronted him, huh? – No, sir. | -找他对质 -我没有 |
[26:06] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[26:08] | Roy, what, uh, what line of work you in? | 罗伊 你在哪里工作 |
[26:11] | I… work on a ranch. | 在一个牧场 |
[26:13] | Horses. | 养马 |
[26:15] | – Wide-open spaces. – Yeah. | -工作地点很开阔 -确实 |
[26:16] | See, that was a trick question. | 其实这个问题是有目的 |
[26:18] | We found a kernel of your special blend of horse feed. | 我们在凶器上找到一颗谷子 |
[26:22] | It was stuck to the murder weapon. | 来自你养马的专用饲料 |
[26:28] | I mean, you gave this guy Fisk a lot of leeway | 你对你妻子和那个菲斯克一再退让 |
[26:31] | with your own wife, but he had to push it, right? | 可他还是得寸进尺 是不是 |
[26:37] | He thought he was safe | 他以为他躲在那个 |
[26:39] | in that stupid bubble. | 傻逼气球里就安全了 |
[26:42] | So damn smug. | 自以为是的混蛋 |
[26:44] | I told you guys, that’s where I drew the line. | 我告诉过你 这是我的底线 |
[26:47] | – If she gets hurt… – She’s on the ride of her life. | -如果她受伤了… -她正爽着呢 |
[26:49] | More excitement than you’ve ever given her. | 比你给过她的任何一次都爽得多 |
[26:52] | And you just wait until | 你就在这儿等着她送达这里 |
[26:53] | she arrives, and I get to tear into | 然后让我来打开 |
[26:55] | that pretty little package. | 那个迷人的小箱子吧 |
[27:04] | It was just play, she told me. | 她说她只是为了玩 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry about your wife, Roy. | 你妻子的事我真的很抱歉 罗伊 |
[27:09] | I really am. Unfortunately, | 可惜的是 |
[27:13] | you’re gonna have to share her love of enclosed spaces. | 你只能去牢里缅怀对她的爱了 |
[27:23] | So, PD towed in Dawn’s car. | 警察把唐的车送来了 |
[27:25] | Found it roadside in the middle of nowhere. | 在荒郊野外的路边找到的 |
[27:27] | Searched the immediate area– nothing unusual, | 检查了现场 没什么反常的 |
[27:30] | – and no viable prints on the outside. – Get to the inside yet? | -汽车外部也没找到指纹 -里面看了吗 |
[27:33] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[27:34] | All right, I’ll take the front. | 那我来检查前排 |
[27:53] | I got a receipt… from a truck stop. | 这里有张卡车停靠站的收据 |
[27:57] | 1:00 a.m., the night she went missing. | 时间是她失踪当晚凌晨一点 |
[27:59] | – 30 bucks. – Does it say what she bought? | -花了三十刀 -上面有印她买什么了吗 |
[28:10] | I’ve got an evidence bag. | 还有个证据袋 |
[28:13] | That looks like a T-shirt. | 好像是件T恤 |
[28:15] | Dawn might have gone rogue. | 唐可能用了非常手段 |
[28:17] | You know, stealing a DNA sample from Jared Wallace | 从贾里德·华莱士或者停车场的嫌疑犯那儿 |
[28:20] | or maybe a suspect from the trailer park. | 偷了DNA样本 |
[28:23] | The guy could’ve caught up with her and… | 被嫌犯撞见 然后… |
[28:27] | stopped her. | 阻止了她 |
[28:29] | I think the threat was closer to home. | 我想这威胁来自她家里 |
[28:33] | Her suspect was her son. | 嫌犯是她的儿子 |
[28:47] | Tyler, your mom’s car | 泰勒 你妈妈的车 |
[28:48] | was found abandoned on the highway. | 被发现丢弃在公路上 |
[28:50] | She was working a serial rape case. | 她当时在调查一宗连环强奸案 |
[28:52] | She was transporting collected evidence in her car. | 开车运送采集到的证据 |
[28:54] | Now, we think because of the sequence of events | 现在 结合这一连串事件 |
[28:57] | and the timing of everything that she identified the suspect, | 和她认出嫌疑犯身份的时间点 |
[29:00] | who tracked her to the highway location | 我们认为嫌疑犯跟踪她去了公路 |
[29:02] | – and confronted her. – Where’s my mom? | -并与她当面对峙 -我妈妈在哪儿 |
[29:05] | We pulled your rap sheet. | 我们调出了你的刑事犯罪记录 |
[29:06] | You’re a registered sex offender. | 你的强奸罪行记录在案 |
[29:08] | Yeah, for taking a leak in an alleyway. | 我只是在小巷里撒尿而已 |
[29:11] | You’ve been convicted of burglary. | 你曾犯过入室盗窃罪 |
[29:12] | What does this have to do with anything? | 这些事跟我妈妈失踪有什么关系 |
[29:14] | The rape victim, Amy Morse, the one whose case | 你妈妈调查的强奸案受害者是 |
[29:16] | your mom was working on, you knew her. | 艾米·莫斯 你认识她 |
[29:17] | – You went to Sagebrush High with her. – Okay. | -你曾跟她一起上过山艾树高中 -那又怎样 |
[29:20] | There’s 2,000 kids at that school! | 可那所高中有两千名学生 |
[29:22] | I don’t know her. | 我并不认识她 |
[29:23] | Your mom collected a DNA sample from the rapist. | 你妈妈从强奸犯那采集了一份DNA样本 |
[29:26] | She also collected a DNA sample from you. | 也从你那儿采集了一份DNA样本 |
[29:30] | Right now, the lab is comparing them. | 现在实验室正在进行比对 |
[29:35] | Look, you got to get my mom. | 听着 你们一定要找到我妈妈 |
[29:37] | Where is she, Tyler? | 她在哪儿 泰勒 |
[29:40] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈在哪 |
[29:44] | – Captain. – Not now, officer. | -长官 -现在不是时候 警员 |
[29:45] | A detective’s come from Reno– you’ve got to hear this. | 这位是来自里诺的警探 你得听听他的消息 |
[29:48] | Take him out in the hallway. | 把他带去走廊 |
[29:54] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[29:54] | Jim Brass. | 我是吉姆·布拉斯 |
[29:56] | Detective Smith. | 我是警探史密斯 |
[29:57] | Reno PD. | 来自里诺警局 |
[29:59] | I hear that you’ve been looking for CSI Dawn Banks. | 我听说你在找现场调查员唐·班克斯 |
[30:01] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[30:03] | She was supposed to be coming up our way– never showed. | 她本该来找我们的 可至今尚未现身 |
[30:06] | What was she doing with Reno PD? | 她找你们里诺警局做什么 |
[30:08] | She was coming up to identify her deceased son, Tyler. | 她是来辨认她死去的儿子 泰勒 |
[30:13] | That’s her son right there in the hallway. | 她儿子正站在那边的走廊 |
[30:18] | Okay, let’s step back. | 好吧 从头说起 |
[30:20] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你掌握的情况 |
[30:22] | Two nights ago, Reno officers found a deceased male | 两天前 里诺警员在流浪者的货仓住所 |
[30:24] | in a warehouse where homeless kids were known to squat. | 发现了一具男尸 |
[30:27] | Overdose. Badly decomposed. | 药物过量而死 已严重腐烂 |
[30:29] | Had a driver’s license identifying him as Tyler Banks. | 驾照显示他是泰勒·班克斯 |
[30:33] | I called Ms. Banks to break the news. | 我打给班克斯女士告诉她这个消息 |
[30:36] | She was at a trailer park working a case. | 她当时正在拖车场调查一宗案子 |
[30:39] | She was devastated. | 极为震惊难过 |
[30:41] | Tyler… | 泰勒… |
[30:46] | Said that she had always feared a call like this about her son. | 她说她一直担心会接到这样的电话 |
[30:49] | She was gonna collect | 她会从家里采集一份DNA样本 |
[30:50] | a DNA exemplar from home and drive it up, | 并开车送过来 |
[30:53] | confirm I.D. She never showed. | 以确认身份 可她从未现身 |
[30:56] | So that’s why Dawn Banks was taking a DNA sample of Tyler. | 这才是她收集泰勒DNA样本的真正原因 |
[31:01] | He wasn’t her suspect. | 他根本不是她的怀疑对象 |
[31:03] | She thought he was dead. | 她以为他死了 |
[31:05] | Henry ran Tyler’s DNA against the rapist. | 亨利将泰勒的DNA与强奸犯进行了比对 |
[31:08] | He’s clear. | 他是清白的 |
[31:09] | Apparently, Tyler lent his I.D. to a buddy of his, | 很显然 泰勒把他的驾照给了他的朋友 |
[31:11] | a homeless guy who was heading up to Reno. | 就是里诺警局发现的那名流浪者 |
[31:14] | So his buddy O.D.’s, decomposes beyond recognition, | 他朋友药物过量 腐烂得不可识别 |
[31:17] | cops go off the I.D. in his pocket. | 警察在他口袋里找到了驾照 |
[31:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:21] | So, let’s run this. | 我们来理一遍 |
[31:23] | You get the call that your son is dead, | 你接到电话 通知你儿子已死 |
[31:25] | and you pick up a piece of his laundry | 你从换洗衣物里拿了一件 |
[31:27] | – for DNA so you can I.D. him. – You start driving | -以确认身份 -你开始驾车前往 |
[31:30] | – up to Reno where the body is. – Right. Except… | -尸体所在地里诺 -是的 但是… |
[31:34] | the road that her car | 她的车并不是被抛弃在 |
[31:35] | ends up on is not on the way to Reno. | 驶往里诺警局的路上 |
[31:37] | I found a receipt | 我在唐的车里找到了 |
[31:39] | in Dawn’s car from a truck stop, | 一张汽车服务站的收据 |
[31:40] | 德尔顿汽车服务站 | |
[31:42] | and the truck stop… | 而那家汽车服务站.. |
[31:45] | is at the junction of 95 and 373. | 位于95号高速与373号高速的交叉口 |
[31:49] | That’s when she started driving south, away from Reno. | 那时起她向南开 偏离了驶往里诺的路 |
[31:51] | So maybe the truck stop | 所以也许那家汽车服务站 |
[31:53] | is where she changed her mind, and her route. | 就是她改变主意 同时改变路线的地方 |
[31:56] | The question is: Where was she going? | 问题是 她要去哪儿 |
[32:02] | Tyler, | 泰勒 |
[32:03] | I need to ask you a question. Is there, um, | 我得问你个问题 |
[32:05] | any place off of Highway 373 that | 从373高速路出去有没有什么地方 |
[32:07] | may have meant something to your mom? | 对你妈妈有特别的意义 |
[32:10] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[32:14] | Your mom thought you were dead. | 你妈妈以为你死了 |
[32:16] | Your I.D. was on a young man who overdosed in Reno. | 在里诺发现一名吸毒过量而死的年轻人 携有你的驾照 |
[32:19] | She was driving out to identify your body, | 她本来要赶过去认尸的 |
[32:21] | and, for some reason, she changed her mind. | 因为某些原因 她改变主意了 |
[32:23] | She stopped at a truck stop, and, uh… | 她在一个汽车服务站停下了 |
[32:26] | we pulled the surveillance footage. | 我们调出了监控录像 |
[32:28] | It looks like she bought… | 她好像买了 |
[32:30] | vodka and acetaminophen. | 伏特加和醋氨酚[两者同时大量服用可致命] |
[32:32] | – S-So she’s… – No, no, listen. | -那她是要… -不不 |
[32:34] | W-We don’t know that, but we think that maybe, | 我们也不知道 但是我们觉得 |
[32:36] | if she was going to do something to herself, | 如果她要伤害自己的话 |
[32:38] | she might have chosen a place that was significant. | 会选在一个有特殊意义的地方 |
[32:43] | She used to take me camping out there. | 她以前带我去那儿野营过 |
[32:45] | But, I mean, I-it was forever ago. | 但那是很久很久以前了 |
[32:46] | Okay, show me. Show me where. | 告诉我 指给我看 |
[32:54] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[32:55] | This favorite spot Tyler told you about, | 你确定是往这边吗 |
[32:58] | are you sure it’s this way? | 泰勒跟你说的她最爱的地方 |
[32:59] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[33:00] | But he and his mom haven’t been here in several years. | 但是他跟他妈妈都好些年没来过这儿了 |
[33:02] | – He was a little hazy. – Well, if Dawn’s up here, | -他也有点印象模糊 -要是唐在这儿的话 |
[33:05] | how many hours has it been? | 该有多久了 |
[33:07] | Over there. Come on. | 在那儿 快点 |
[33:15] | Dawn. | 唐 |
[33:20] | She’s got a pulse. | 她还有脉搏 |
[33:22] | Control, this is Adam-Zero-Four Yeager. | 指挥中心 这里是A04耶格尔 |
[33:24] | We have CSI Banks. North trail, | 我们找到了班克斯调查员 往北边小路 |
[33:26] | about a half-mile in. | 八百米左右 |
[33:28] | Send medics. Code three. | 需要紧急医疗救援 |
[33:29] | Dawn? Come on. | 唐 醒醒 |
[33:33] | Dawn, wake up, please. | 唐 醒醒 求你了 |
[33:34] | Tyler is alive. | 泰勒还活着 |
[33:35] | He’s okay. Come on. Stay with us, Dawn. | 他没事了 坚持住 唐 |
[33:38] | Dawn, help’s on the way. | 唐 救护人员马上就来了 |
[33:50] | We still have a serial rapist out there | 我们的连环强奸犯跟拖车场有关 |
[33:52] | with some kind of connection to that trailer park. | 他还逍遥法外呢 |
[33:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:55] | Want you to grab Henry, go out there | 你带上亨利去那儿 |
[33:56] | Hey, boss. Got your text. How’s CSI Banks? | 老大 看到你的短信了 班克斯怎么样了 |
[33:57] | and go through all the trash cans you can find. | 把能找到的垃圾都清理一遍 |
[33:58] | Oh, she’s in ICU. Morgan’s with her. | 她在重症监护室 摩根跟她在一起 |
[33:59] | If you come up with any biologicals, | 找到任何可能的生物痕量 |
[34:01] | Good. Uh, what’s up? | 太好了 找我什么事 |
[34:01] | run them against our rapist’s DNA. | 都拿去跟强奸犯的DNA做比对 |
[34:03] | We need to find out if he’s still | 我们得知道 |
[34:05] | in one of those trailers. | 他是不是还在拖车房里 |
[34:06] | – All right, I’m on it. – Thank you. | -这就去办 -谢了 |
[34:22] | Doing noble work here, ma’am. | 我在做很崇高的事 女士 |
[34:26] | Hodges? | 霍奇斯 |
[34:28] | Check this out. | 过来看看这个 |
[34:34] | So they got a top-of-the-line locks, security cam. They’re treating | 他们装了高级锁和摄像头 一个破烂的拖车房 |
[34:39] | a dinged-up trailer like it’s Fort Knox. | 搞得跟诺克斯堡一样[美国北部军用地] |
[34:41] | Paranoid, or protecting something? | 是出于多疑 还是真的想保护什么 |
[34:51] | Couple of wadded-up tissues. | 几团纸巾 |
[34:54] | I know what I’m running first. | 我知道该先做什么了 |
[35:10] | DNA matches our rapist. | DNA跟我们那个强奸犯相符 |
[35:12] | We’ve got him. | 逮着他了 |
[35:17] | LVPD! | 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[35:24] | All clear. | 安全 |
[35:26] | Come on, Henry. | 来吧 亨利 |
[35:32] | Surveillance cam’s not hooked up. | 监控摄像头没连上 |
[35:34] | It’s just for show. | 只是摆个样子 |
[35:40] | Young brunettes. | 年轻的棕发女孩 |
[35:42] | Just like Amy and the other victims. | 就跟艾米还有其他受害者一样 |
[35:44] | I got pics of Amy with Jared Wallace, and, uh, | 我这儿有艾米和贾里德·华莱士的合照 |
[35:48] | other mementos. | 还有些别的纪念品 |
[35:53] | “Jared, I hope what we have will last forever. Amy.” | “贾里德 我希望我们的感情能长久 艾米上” |
[35:58] | Certainly lasted in his mind. | 对他来说是肯定的 |
[36:03] | Guy rents this trailer to obsess and prepare in private. | 这人租了个拖车房 秘密筹划 |
[36:08] | Becomes his base when he starts to act out on his obsession. | 当他实施行动时 这里就成了基地 |
[36:14] | Did some acting here, too. | 这里也有”行动” |
[36:17] | I’ll swab. | 我会擦拭提取 |
[36:21] | 贾里德 | |
[36:29] | 肯·华莱士 | |
[36:29] | Heart medication. | 心脏病药物 |
[36:31] | Swiped Daddy’s prescription. | 偷了爸爸的处方药 |
[36:38] | A gray hair. | 一根灰色头发 |
[36:47] | It’s not Jared. | 不是贾里德 |
[36:52] | It’s Dad. | 是他爸 |
[36:56] | I guess I can understand, Mr. Wallace. | 我想我能理解 华莱士先生 |
[36:59] | This whole event started innocently at first. | 最初你并没有动歪念头 |
[37:02] | You know, son brings home his girlfriend to meet Dad. | 儿子带女朋友回家见爸爸 |
[37:04] | She’s attractive. | 她很迷人 |
[37:05] | Dad likes her. He notices her. | 爸爸很喜欢她 留意她 |
[37:07] | He liked having Amy around, | 他喜欢艾米常来 |
[37:08] | so he invites her to family picnics, outings, | 就邀请她参加家庭野餐 郊游 |
[37:12] | but then things get weird. | 但后来事情就变味了 |
[37:14] | Dad gets kind of jealous of son. Right? | 爸爸有点嫉妒儿子了 对吗 |
[37:18] | You also took from him, too. | 你还拿走了他的东西 |
[37:19] | You took his jacket, his love letters. | 拿了他的夹克 情书 |
[37:21] | And you took from Amy, too. | 你还夺去了艾米的东西 |
[37:25] | You know, we asked Amy about you. | 我们问过艾米对你的看法 |
[37:28] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[37:30] | She said, | 她说 |
[37:31] | “Ken Wallace walked in on me once or twice in the shower, | “肯·华莱士在我洗澡时进来过一两次” |
[37:35] | “But it was innocent. | “但他是无辜的” |
[37:37] | “He was sweet, clumsy, older man. | “他是个温柔的 笨手笨脚的老头” |
[37:40] | Nothing sexual about him.” | “没什么吸引力” |
[37:44] | So you had to change that, | 所以你要改变现状 |
[37:45] | so, when Amy broke up with Jared, about a week later, | 艾米和贾里德分手约一周后 |
[37:48] | you know, and you’re gonna lose her, too, | 你感到也要失去她了 |
[37:49] | you decided to do something about it. | 所以你打算做点什么 |
[37:52] | Get a funky old trailer, | 找了个又老又旧的拖车房 |
[37:53] | hired some brunette hookers. | 雇了几个褐色头发的妓女 |
[37:56] | Got their DNA from the sheets. | 从床单上找到了她们的DNA |
[37:59] | But you stepped over the line. | 但后来有点过火了 |
[38:02] | You started to prowl around condos just like Amy’s. | 你开始在类似艾米公寓的住所外徘徊 |
[38:05] | Started to stalk young women, brunettes, just like Amy. | 开始跟踪褐发的年轻女人 正如艾米一样 |
[38:08] | You broke into their house. | 你闯进她们家 |
[38:10] | You broke into their bedroom to act out your sick rape fantasies, | 闯进卧室 演练你那病态的强奸幻想 |
[38:15] | all in preparation… for Amy. | 一切都是为了艾米而准备的 |
[38:23] | Amy was worth it. | 艾米值得我这么做 |
[38:27] | The woman… is a miracle. | 这女人 是个奇迹 |
[38:31] | Jared had her, he messed it up. | 贾里德曾拥有她 却搞砸了 |
[38:36] | When I had my chance with her… | 当我有机会和她在一起时 |
[38:40] | I made it perfect. | 我让一切都完美了 |
[38:59] | Doctors say your mom’s gonna pull through. | 医生说你妈妈会好起来的 |
[39:04] | I never wanted to hurt her. | 我从没想过要伤害她 |
[39:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:08] | Or make it easy for her to believe I’d end up dead that way. | 或是让她觉得我会是那种死法 |
[39:22] | You know, I-I just keep thinking about how cold she was out there. | 我忍不住地想 她在外面该有多冷 |
[39:28] | You know, I could’ve told her, sleeping outside sucks. | 我本可以告诉她 在外面睡觉糟透了 |
[39:37] | She’s going to need you, Tyler, more than ever. | 她需要你 泰勒 非常需要你 |
[39:44] | I swear to God, | 我向上帝发誓 |
[39:47] | I’m not leaving the house for a second. | 我再也不会离开家了 |
[39:51] | I’m done… with everything, everyone else. | 我愿跟其他所有人和所有事都断绝关系 |
[39:55] | Just let her be okay. | 只要她能好起来 |
[40:00] | Please let her be okay. | 求你让她好起来 |