时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Welcome to the Premiere, | 欢迎来到普里美尔赌场 |
[00:15] | where every player’s a star. | 在这里每位玩家都是明星 |
[00:23] | All right, lucky number seven, here we go! | 好了 幸运数字七 开始 |
[00:27] | Player has blackjack! | 玩家拿到二十一点 |
[00:31] | No more bets. | 停止下注 |
[00:32] | Roll seven. | 来个七点 |
[00:34] | Come on, red, big money. Come on! | 来吧 红色 来个大的 来啊 |
[00:50] | What do you think, Dave? | 你怎么看 戴夫 |
[00:52] | Blunt force trauma to the back of the skull. | 后颅骨有钝器伤 |
[00:55] | And her liver temp tells me she’s been dead about two hours. | 肝脏温度说明她已经死了两小时了 |
[01:01] | I.D.? | 有身份证吗 |
[01:02] | No purse, no cell phone. | 没有钱包 没有电话 |
[01:04] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[01:07] | That is an elaborate model. | 这模型很精致 |
[01:09] | Must be a story there, huh? | 里面肯定有故事对吧 |
[01:11] | – The Premiere? | -普里美尔吗 |
[01:13] | It was Jack Witten’s dream. | 这是杰克·威腾的梦想 |
[01:15] | In Jack Witten’s house. | 一直保存在他家里 |
[01:17] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我从来没见过 |
[01:18] | Well, that’s because it was never built. | 因为压根没建成 |
[01:20] | I could write a book about the Vegas that never was. | 维加斯没能发生的事多到我都可以写本书了 |
[01:23] | So many casinos were imagined and never realized. | 无数幻想中的赌场却从未成型 |
[01:26] | The most legendary of all, The Premiere. | 其中最具传奇色彩的 就是普里美尔 |
[01:29] | It was Jack Witten’s vision to build a casino | 杰克·威腾想把赌场建成 |
[01:32] | that resembled his father’s old Hollywood movie studio. | 他父亲的好莱坞影棚那样 |
[01:35] | – What happened? – Well, like in the movies, | -为什么没成型呢 -如同电影里演的一样 |
[01:37] | the dream ended in scandal. | 梦想都会因丑闻而终结 |
[01:40] | Jack Witten lost his investors when he became the | 杰克·威腾失去了投资者 因为他被认为是 |
[01:42] | prime suspect in the murder of a young woman. | 一名年轻女性谋杀案的首要嫌犯 |
[01:45] | And here we are again. | 现在又多了一个 |
[01:49] | Nice house. | 房子不错 |
[01:51] | Who lives here? | 谁住在这儿 |
[01:52] | Jack Witten. He’s an odd duck. | 杰克·威腾 他是个怪人 |
[01:54] | He’s a modern-day Howard Hughes. | 就是现代版的霍华德·休斯 |
[01:54] | 20世纪美国视频内容界和航空界的风云人物 | |
[01:55] | That’s him, right over there. | 就是他 在那里 |
[01:57] | A former party boy turned recluse. | 从前的花花公子变成了隐士 |
[01:59] | Said he was downstairs in the screening room, | 他说自己在楼下的放映室里 |
[02:00] | fell asleep, came up, found the girl. | 睡着了 醒来后上楼发现了那女孩 |
[02:04] | Tried to revive her. Called 911. | 尝试救她 然后报了警 |
[02:06] | – Any sign of a break-in? – No. | -有闯入的迹象吗 -没有 |
[02:08] | Just some wine bottles and drug paraphernalia. | 只有红酒瓶和吸毒用具 |
[02:10] | You know, it’s weird. 14 years ago, | 奇怪的地方在于 十四年前 |
[02:12] | we had the guy for the same crime. | 我们因同样的罪行找过他 |
[02:14] | It’s deja vu all over again. | 简直就是往日重现 |
[02:16] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[02:17] | We didn’t have enough evidence to make an arrest. | 当时没有足够的证据逮捕他 |
[02:20] | – Powerful guy? Connected? – Back then. | -有权有势还有关系 -当时是 |
[02:22] | Not anymore. Now he’s shuffling around in his slippers. | 今时不同往日 他现在是如履薄冰 |
[02:26] | It’s, uh, pretty ugly in there. | 里面一团糟 |
[02:28] | Have you seen Sara? | 见到萨拉了吗 |
[02:30] | Thought she was with you. | 我以为她和你在一起 |
[02:58] | I think we got the son of a bitch. | 看来我们抓到这家伙的把柄了 |
[03:00] | This had to come from Jack Witten’s house. | 这一定是杰克·威腾家带出来的 |
[03:02] | It should be enough for a warrant. | 应该够申请搜查令了 |
[03:03] | Guy like Witten– might not be that easy. | 杂谕谡庵秩? 可能不容易 |
[03:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:07] | This is Vegas, Sara. | 这可是维加斯 萨拉 |
[03:10] | Sara? Sara. | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[03:16] | Got something? | 有发现吗 |
[03:18] | A piece of the past. | 来自过去的痕迹 |
[03:19] | Yeah, I heard about this Witten guy. | 我听说威腾的事了 |
[03:22] | Are you thinking that the strand has something | 你觉得这线头和楼下的 |
[03:24] | to do with the crime scene downstairs? | 凶案现场有关吗 |
[03:25] | Well, 14 years ago… | 十四年前 |
[03:28] | I think the crime scene was right here. | 我认为这里就是凶案现场 |
[03:33] | Tell me about her. Who-who was she? | 跟我说说 她是谁 |
[03:35] | Darcy Blaine. 18. | 达茜·布莱恩 十八岁 |
[03:38] | Jack Witten picked her up at a bar. | 杰克·威腾在酒吧搭上她的 |
[03:40] | Security cameras caught them leaving together. | 监控录像拍到他俩一起离开 |
[03:42] | He had a thing for younger girls. | 他十分喜欢年轻女孩 |
[03:45] | Darcy was never seen again. | 从此达茜就消失了 |
[03:47] | They never found her body. | 也没找到她的尸体 |
[03:49] | You think she was murdered in this room? | 你觉得她在这里被谋杀了 |
[03:53] | It was my first high-profile case in Vegas. | 那是我在维加斯处理的第一个备受关注的案子 |
[03:55] | Catherine was supervising in Grissom’s absence. | 葛瑞森当时不在 凯萨琳主管 |
[03:59] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[04:00] | Witten’s the one who got away. | 威腾最后逃脱了 |
[04:02] | I’ve spent a lot of time with Darcy’s family. | 我花了很多时间了解达茜的家庭 |
[04:05] | She was a troubled, wild kid | 她是个喜欢惹麻烦的野孩子 |
[04:07] | who never had a chance to find her way. | 没机会找到自己要走的路 |
[04:09] | I’ve been there. | 我理解 |
[04:10] | But we do have a girl that was killed in this house tonight, | 不过今晚有个女孩在这里被杀了 |
[04:13] | so, let’s focus on that, okay? | 把精力集中在这上面 好吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I am. | 当然 |
[04:18] | I-I have waited a long time to get into this room. | 我为了走进这屋子等了太久了 |
[04:22] | And that girl downstairs might still be alive, | 如果十四年前我们把威腾绳之以法 |
[04:25] | if we put Witten away 14 years ago. | 楼下的女孩可能就不会死了 |
[04:56] | 第三百集特辑 | |
[05:05] | So this guy Jack Witten is a movie fanatic. | 这个杰克·威腾是个电影迷 |
[05:08] | Let’s see what was playing last night. | 咱们来模拟下昨晚上演了哪出好戏吧 |
[05:10] | Okay. Fade in. | 好的 画面淡入 |
[05:12] | I’m Jack Witten. | 我是杰克·威腾 |
[05:14] | Welcome to my sleazy sex pad. | 欢迎光临鄙人的性福小屋 |
[05:17] | – Glass of wine? – Why not? | -来杯红酒 -为什么不呢 |
[05:19] | Glass of wine, little romance… | 来杯红酒 来点浪漫 |
[05:20] | But I get too frisky. | 但我有些过分了 |
[05:22] | You push me away… | 你推开我 |
[05:24] | and drop your wine glass. | 然后把酒杯掉在了地上 |
[05:33] | Little bits of cork in there. | 这里有一小块软木塞的碎片 |
[05:37] | Nice bottle of wine. | 很不错的一瓶酒 |
[05:39] | Did the cork break? | 软木塞碎了吗 |
[05:42] | Nope. Still intact. | 没有 还是完整的 |
[05:44] | Weird. Where’d that come from? | 真奇怪 那是哪里来的 |
[05:47] | I don’t know. Okay, so… | 不知道 好吧 所以… |
[05:49] | date is over, I’m out of here. | 约会结束了 我要离开这儿 |
[05:51] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[05:53] | I want you to stay. | 我想让你留下 |
[05:54] | So Witten and the girl struggle, | 所以威腾和那个女孩扭打起来 |
[05:55] | girl breaks free… | 女孩挣脱了 |
[05:59] | Good night. | 安息吧 |
[06:02] | Blood on the lamp is consistent with blunt force trauma. | 台灯上的血迹与钝器击伤相符 |
[06:06] | No castoff, | 没有飞溅 |
[06:08] | – which means it was one blow. – Okay, so, | -说明只打了一下 -好吧 所以说 |
[06:10] | Witten kills the girl, calls 911, and then, | 威腾杀了那女孩 报了警 |
[06:13] | plays it off like an intruder came in | 然后装作他在楼下睡觉时 |
[06:15] | while he was sleeping downstairs. | 有入侵者闯入的样子 |
[06:16] | Yeah, and that is the worst alibi ever, which, | 对 那是史上最烂的不在场证明 |
[06:19] | in my experience, sometimes means that it’s true. | 但据我的经验 有时候那就是事实 |
[06:23] | – What do you mean? – Well, didn’t you say | -你是什么意思 -你不是说 |
[06:24] | that this guy killed a girl and made her body disappear? | 那家伙杀了个女孩然后让尸体消失了吗 |
[06:28] | Why didn’t he just do it again? | 为什么他不再来一次呢 |
[06:30] | Maybe now he thinks he’s untouchable. | 也许现在他觉得没人管得了他 |
[06:35] | Seems like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[06:36] | Right, Conrad? | 对吧 康拉德 |
[06:38] | Some ways, yes, some ways, no… Jack. | 有些一样 又有些不一样 杰克 |
[06:42] | Uh, Mr. Witten, I’m-I’m not so interested in the past | 威腾先生 我对以前不感兴趣 |
[06:44] | as I am in what happened last night. | 我只对昨晚发生的事感兴趣 |
[06:46] | I already told you. | 我已经跟你们说了 |
[06:48] | I was watching a film in my basement screening room. | 我在自家的地下放映室里看电影 |
[06:51] | Fell asleep to Jane Russell, | 看着简·拉塞尔[五十年代演员]睡着 |
[06:53] | woke up to a horror show. | 醒来就看见一场恐怖秀 |
[06:55] | And you didn’t hear anything upstairs? | 你没有听到楼上的任何声音吗 |
[06:58] | Screening room’s soundproofed. | 放映厅是隔音的 |
[07:00] | And the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[07:02] | Never saw her before. | 从没见过 |
[07:04] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[07:05] | I just need this to be clear. You’re saying that you never | 我只是确认一下 你是说你从没有 |
[07:08] | – even met Darcy? – Did I stutter? | -见过达茜吗 -我有结巴吗 |
[07:10] | You heard me. | 你听见我说什么了 |
[07:12] | And this time, you people aren’t going to find me | 而且这次你们的人不会再看到 |
[07:14] | wasted on some BS security video outside a club. | 我出现在哪个俱乐部的狗屁安保录像里了 |
[07:19] | Well, we may not have video on you, but… | 我们也许没有你的录像 |
[07:22] | we do have blood on your hands, sir. | 但我们有你手上的血 先生 |
[07:24] | Yeah, the victim’s blood. | 对 受害者的血 |
[07:25] | – How do you explain that? – I tried to help her. | -你要怎么解释 -我想帮她 |
[07:28] | I got her blood on my hands. | 我手上沾到了她的血 |
[07:29] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[07:31] | I won’t play the sap for you. | 恕不奉陪 |
[07:33] | Humphrey Bogart… | 这句话出自亨弗莱·鲍嘉主演的 |
[07:36] | Maltese Falcon, right? | 《马耳他之鹰》 对吧 |
[07:37] | You know it. | 你也知道 |
[07:39] | A kindred spirit. | 真是志同道合 |
[07:40] | He played Sam Spade, | 他演的是山姆·史培德 |
[07:41] | a private eye everybody was lying to. | 看着每个人撒谎 |
[07:43] | Yeah, that’s me. You’ve been lying for 14 years. | 对 我就是他 看你撒了十四年的谎 |
[07:48] | You brought this little girl home, | 你带这个小姑娘回家 |
[07:50] | just like you did Darcy Blaine. | 就像带达茜·布莱恩回家一样 |
[07:52] | You know it, and I know it. | 你知道 我也知道 |
[07:56] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[07:58] | You sure as hell don’t know me. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[08:01] | You never did. | 从来都不 |
[08:02] | Keep smiling, Jack. | 继续笑吧 杰克 |
[08:05] | We didn’t get you for Darcy, | 我们没有为达茜抓到你 |
[08:06] | but I promise you | 但我保证 |
[08:08] | we’re gonna nail you for this one. | 这次我们会将你绳之以法 |
[08:23] | Hello, Conrad. | 你好 康拉德 |
[08:27] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[08:29] | Here to pull the Darcy Blaine case files? | 来拿达茜·布莱恩案的资料吗 |
[08:32] | Looks like you beat me to it. | 看来你先我一步了 |
[08:34] | Well, great minds obsess alike. | 英雄所见略同嘛 |
[08:36] | Yeah, well, I got a hunch we’re obsessing | 对 可我觉得我们是出于 |
[08:37] | for different reasons. | 不同的原因 |
[08:38] | Huh. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:42] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:44] | I should never have taken this case away from you guys. | 我不该把这个案子从你们手里拿走 |
[08:47] | – You can’t do this, Conrad. – Yes, I can. | -你不能这么做 康拉德 -我可以 |
[08:49] | Grissom is at a conference, | 葛瑞森在参加会议 |
[08:51] | and you don’t have the authority, | 而且你没有职权 |
[08:52] | so this case belongs to day shift now. To me. | 所以这个案子归白班了 归我了 |
[08:54] | So you just decided to stop looking at Jack Witten. | 然后你决定不再调查杰克·威腾了 |
[08:56] | At least let us get a warrant for Witten’s house. | 至少给我们一张搜查令去查他的房子 |
[08:58] | No! I’m not gonna waste valuable time | 不 我不会在把宝贵的时间和资源 |
[09:00] | and resources on a witch hunt of a prominent man | 浪费在对这座城市做出这么多贡献的 |
[09:03] | whose family has done so much for this town. | 家族中的一个身份显赫的人身上 |
[09:04] | God, you are so political. | 天啊 你太政治了 |
[09:06] | Well, that’s an understatement. | 你说得太保守了 |
[09:07] | Look, Darcy Blaine was a drug-addict rich girl | 听着 达茜·布莱恩是个在北城浪荡的 |
[09:10] | slumming in Northtown. | 有毒瘾的千金小姐 |
[09:11] | You’ve been looking in the wrong place, Sidle, | 你找错地方了 赛德尔 |
[09:13] | and you let her– it’s time the real pros took over. | 而你放任她 是时候让真行家接手了 |
[09:17] | Feels like a lifetime ago. | 真是恍如隔世 |
[09:20] | I was looking in the wrong place or not looking at all. | 我当时的思路错了 或者根本没放心思上去 |
[09:24] | Security cam photos– Witten and Darcy | 监控拍到威腾和达茜 |
[09:27] | leaving the club. | 正离开夜店 |
[09:29] | Later on, in the parking garage. | 之后出现在停车场 |
[09:32] | They drove away together in her car. | 他们一起坐她的车离开了 |
[09:34] | Next morning, it was found on the edge of town. | 第二天早上 那辆车在城镇边界被发现 |
[09:36] | Trace on her tires | 轮胎上的痕迹 |
[09:37] | said it was driven up to Mount Charleston. | 表明车开上过查尔斯顿山 |
[09:39] | Notorious body-dump site. | 那儿可是弃尸圣地 |
[09:41] | There was a lot of blood. | 车里有很多血 |
[09:43] | Exemplar from Darcy’s father proved it was hers. | 与达茜父亲的血样对比后 确认是她的血 |
[09:45] | Yeah, and her blood tested positive | 对 而且她的血液里测出有 |
[09:47] | for cocaine and GHB, so she was definitely roofied. | 可卡因和G毒 她当时肯定吸嗨了了 |
[09:52] | So what do you think happened that night? | 你觉得那晚发生了什么 |
[09:55] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[09:56] | Darcy Blaine was a drug addict. | 达茜·布莱恩的确是个瘾君子 |
[09:58] | I think that Witten lured her to his place | 我觉得威腾骗她去他家吸毒 |
[10:00] | with the promise of drugs, and then he drugged her. | 然后给她下了药 |
[10:06] | Witten brought her upstairs. | 威腾把她带上楼 |
[10:07] | Darcy was out of it, but still | 达茜神志不清 |
[10:09] | she had some fight left in her. | 但还知道反抗 |
[10:14] | He kills her. | 他就把她杀了 |
[10:16] | Witten takes Darcy’s body out in her car | 威腾把达茜的尸体搬进了她的车里 |
[10:19] | and buries her somewhere near Mount Charleston. | 然后把她埋在了查尔斯顿山附近的哪个地方 |
[10:22] | He made one mistake. | 他大意了 |
[10:24] | He left a carpet fiber in the trunk. | 把一根地毯纤维留在了后备箱里 |
[10:26] | Still bloody after all these years. | 这么多年了 还能看出血迹 |
[10:29] | And… | 这是… |
[10:31] | the carpet fiber I took from Witten’s bedroom. | 我从威腾的卧室采集来的地毯纤维 |
[10:34] | You just get that? | 你刚采集的吗 |
[10:38] | That looks damn close. | 看起来非常相似 |
[10:40] | Hopefully, Hodges can confirm. | 但愿霍奇斯能证实 |
[10:49] | I got a hit on the prints. | 我通过指纹确认她身份了 |
[10:51] | Jane Doe from Jack Witten’s house | 杰克·威腾家里的无名女尸 |
[10:54] | is Gwenn Onetta. | 名叫格温·欧尼塔 |
[10:56] | 18. High school dropout. | 十八岁 高中就辍学了 |
[10:58] | Three drug arrests in the last year. | 去年因吸毒被捕了三次 |
[11:01] | Jack Witten’s specialty– young, vulnerable addicts. | 杰克·威腾就这嗜好 喜欢年轻易搞的瘾君子 |
[11:04] | God, this guy’s really gotten under everybody’s skin. | 天呐 大家都对这家伙耿耿于怀啊 |
[11:07] | It’s not so much the guy, it’s the loss. | 主要不在于那个人 而是那种挫败感 |
[11:10] | Grissom assembled an all-star team here. | 葛瑞森在这儿构建了个”全明星”队伍 |
[11:13] | But ask any pro athlete. | 你去问问那些专业运动员 |
[11:14] | Most wins feel the same. | 谁都觉得胜利的滋味都是一样的 |
[11:16] | It’s the tough losses that haunt you. | 惨痛的失败才教人无法释怀 |
[11:19] | So, this is a rematch. | 那这次算是重赛了 |
[11:22] | – Yeah. – I like it. | -是啊 -我喜欢 |
[11:28] | Chip of glass in the head wound. | 头部伤口处有玻璃碎片 |
[11:30] | Greg said there was a broken wine glass at the scene. | 格雷格说现场有破碎的玻璃酒杯 |
[11:33] | This doesn’t look like any wine glass. | 这不像是酒杯玻璃 |
[11:35] | The lamp, maybe? The… | 要么是那盏台灯上的 |
[11:36] | The suspected murder weapon? | 那有可能是凶器 |
[11:39] | Yeah, that could be. | 是 有可能 |
[11:41] | You know, for the record, Morgan, | 说真的 摩根 |
[11:43] | I think you’re an all-star, too. | 我觉得你也能进全明星阵容 |
[11:47] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[11:56] | News on your fibers. | 你的纤维有结果了 |
[11:58] | Good news? I hope they match. | 是好消息吗 但愿能匹配 |
[12:00] | No, sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[12:01] | I know you wanted a better answer. | 我知道你希望不是这样 |
[12:05] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[12:06] | Walter Blaine, Darcy’s father. | 沃尔特·布莱恩 达茜的父亲 |
[12:08] | He heard about Witten and he wants to talk. | 他听说了威腾的事 想找我谈谈 |
[12:10] | Calls me every October on the anniversary. | 每年十月她女儿死的那天 他都给我打电话 |
[12:12] | Every year, it’s the same conversation. | 每年都是那几句 |
[12:15] | Sara, thanks much for your time. | 萨拉 麻烦你了 |
[12:18] | Of course. Please, have a seat. | 别客气 请坐吧 |
[12:23] | So, is today the day we’ve been waiting for? | 我们等的那天是不是到了 |
[12:27] | Well, he’s been brought in for questioning. | 他被带来问话了 |
[12:31] | He did it again. | 他又下手了 |
[12:32] | That’s all I can say, Walter. | 我只能说这么多 沃尔特 |
[12:35] | Please tell me you’re gonna get him this time. | 你们这次会把他抓住了吧 |
[12:37] | I promise that I will do everything in my power | 我保证我会竭尽所能 |
[12:40] | to get justice for Darcy. | 还达茜一个公道 |
[12:43] | She would’ve been 30 this year. | 她要是活着今年就该三十岁了 |
[12:46] | Imagine that. | 想想看 |
[12:50] | She didn’t deserve… | 她不该… |
[12:58] | Aah… closure’s a myth. | 解脱就像是神话 |
[13:02] | Doesn’t exist. | 根本不可能 |
[13:04] | Look, I know that bringing Witten down | 我知道就算把威腾抓起来 |
[13:07] | isn’t gonna bring her back. | 也不能让她起死回生 |
[13:10] | But at least he’ll never be able to do it again. | 可至少他不能再作案了 |
[13:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:23] | The fiber Sara pulled from over there | 萨拉在那边找到的纤维 |
[13:25] | wasn’t a match to the bloody fiber | 与达茜·布莱恩车里发现的 |
[13:27] | from Darcy Blaine’s trunk, | 染血纤维不匹配 |
[13:29] | so I’m thinking it must have come from someplace else. | 所以我觉得一定是其他地方的 |
[13:32] | Wow, you guys really don’t give up, do you? | 你们还真是不轻言放弃 |
[13:35] | No, we don’t. | 是的 没错 |
[13:36] | Especially since we have a pretty good idea | 尤其是我们对于十四年前发生在这里的事 |
[13:38] | about what happened here 14 years ago. | 有了明确的判断以后 |
[13:42] | It’s got to be somewhere. | 肯定在某个地方 |
[13:52] | You know, I, uh, get that you want to put this guy away. | 我知道你们很想抓住这家伙 |
[13:54] | But don’t you think the best way to do that | 不过你不觉得要想抓住他 |
[13:56] | would be to focus on last night? | 最好是专注于昨晚的案子吗 |
[14:10] | Did you find what you’re looking for? | 找到你想要的东西了吗 |
[14:12] | No. | 没有 |
[14:13] | But maybe something better. | 不过也许这个更好 |
[14:15] | It’s desiccant gel– like the kind | 这是干燥剂 就像那种 |
[14:17] | used in pill bottles to keep the contents dry. | 放在药瓶里的保持药品干燥的 |
[14:20] | Removes excess moisture. | 能去除多余的水分 |
[14:23] | And more cork. | 又有软木塞 |
[14:26] | Maybe the cork downstairs wasn’t from a wine bottle. | 也许楼下的软木塞不是酒瓶上来的 |
[14:31] | You know, Jack Witten’s father was a huge art collector. | 杰克·威腾的父亲收藏了很多艺术品 |
[14:34] | And he left everything to Jack, but, | 他把所有藏品都留给了杰克 |
[14:36] | I mean, these are all movie posters. | 但这些不过是电影海报 |
[14:40] | Where’s the good stuff? | 真正的值钱货在哪儿 |
[14:41] | What are you getting at? | 你想到什么了 |
[14:43] | You know, maybe what happened last night | 说不定昨天的凶案 |
[14:44] | didn’t start in the bedroom. | 并非从卧室开始 |
[14:47] | Maybe it started in a Preservation Room. | 也许是从保存室开始的 |
[14:49] | It’s a sealed vault where collectors keep their art. | 就是收藏家用来存放艺术品的密室 |
[14:52] | It’s climate-controlled. | 箱内恒温 |
[14:54] | Gel and cork are used in the construction. | 干燥剂和软木塞都是建造时使用的 |
[14:58] | Well, we’ve been all over this place and, uh… | 这里都被我们翻遍了 |
[15:01] | haven’t found a Preservation Room. | 可没找到什么保存室 |
[15:05] | Hey. | 看这里 |
[15:06] | There’s a break in the baseboard. | 基线板这儿有裂缝 |
[15:24] | There’s someone in there. | 里面有人 |
[15:26] | Need a password. | 需要密码 |
[15:27] | We have to cut through that door. | 我们得把门弄开 |
[15:30] | Russell, it’s Finn. Send an emergency response team | 罗素 我是芬恩 赶快派支紧急小组到威腾家 |
[15:34] | to Witten’s house and tell them to bring a plasma torch. | 叫他们带上等离子体喷枪[切割金属] |
[15:37] | We’re in. | 打开了 |
[15:38] | – How? – 10-22-02, | -怎么打开的 -10-22-02 |
[15:40] | the day The Premiere was supposed to open. | 是普里美尔赌场原定的开幕日期 |
[15:42] | LVPD! | 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[15:51] | It’s all right. You’re gonna be okay. | 好了 你会没事的 |
[15:53] | Please. He tried to kill us. | 救救我 他要杀了我们 |
[15:56] | Me and my friend. | 我和我朋友 |
[15:59] | Is she here? Is Gwen okay? | 她在这吗 格温还好吗 |
[16:13] | Emily, I’m CSI Russell. | 艾米莉 我是现场调查员罗素 |
[16:15] | And I’m CSI Sidle. | 我是现场调查员赛德尔 |
[16:16] | Doc says that you’re doing a little better. | 医生说你现在好点了 |
[16:18] | Still feel a little dizzy. | 还是觉得有点晕 |
[16:20] | We could come back, if you’d like. | 你想休息的话 我们可以晚点再来 |
[16:21] | No. No, I want to help. | 不用 我想帮忙 |
[16:23] | Good, good. | 那好 |
[16:25] | Do you think you can take us through | 你能跟我们讲讲 |
[16:26] | what happened last night? | 昨晚事发的经过吗 |
[16:29] | Me and Gwen, we met this old guy at a club. | 我和格温 在俱乐部里碰到了这个老男人 |
[16:33] | He bought us champagne. | 他给我们买了香槟 |
[16:35] | I got drunk. Stupid. | 我喝醉了 真傻 |
[16:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:40] | We went back to his place. | 我们去了他家 |
[16:42] | I needed to use the restroom. | 我要用洗手间 |
[16:44] | Said he’d show me. | 他说他会带我去 |
[16:46] | He pushed me into that weird room. | 却把我推进那个诡异的房间 |
[16:49] | Tied me up, locked me in. | 把我绑起来 锁在里面 |
[16:53] | Then… I could hear him. | 后来 我还能听见他的声音 |
[16:58] | And I could hear her screaming, | 还听见她尖叫 |
[17:01] | telling him to stop. | 让他停下来 |
[17:06] | I never should’ve left Gwen alone. | 我不该让格温一个人留下的 |
[17:08] | It’s not your fault, Emily. | 这不是你的错 艾米莉 |
[17:11] | So-so you were in the Preservation Room | 所以威腾袭击你朋友时 |
[17:13] | when Witten attacked your friend, | 你在保存室里面 |
[17:15] | is-is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 就是这样 |
[17:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:23] | Can you call the doctor? | 能帮我叫一下医生吗 |
[17:24] | I really feel awful. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[17:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:30] | What was that about exactly? Emily just told you | 你刚才怎么了 艾米莉说了 |
[17:33] | that Witten locked her in the Preservation Room. | 威腾把她关在保存室里 |
[17:35] | Yeah, she did. | 没错 她是这么说的 |
[17:38] | – You don’t believe her. – No, I didn’t say that. | -你不信她 -我没这么说 |
[17:39] | But I do think it’s a little curious that she could hear so much. | 但我的确有些好奇她竟能听到这么多 |
[17:43] | Locked in a vault, | 被锁在密室里 |
[17:44] | far away from the scene of the crime. | 离案发现场那么远 |
[17:46] | A-All I’m saying is if you want him this time, | 我只想说 如果你这次想抓他 |
[17:49] | you’re gonna need more than her statement. | 决不能只凭她的证词 |
[17:51] | Yeah, and I’m gonna get what I need. | 知道 我会找到其它证据的 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:55] | Hey, Sara, sometimes you push too hard, | 萨拉 你有时候逼得太紧了 |
[17:58] | and you know it. | 你自己也知道 |
[17:59] | Just… don’t. | 还是…悠着点好 |
[18:06] | So we got trace on that piece of glass that Doc pulled | 医生从死者格温·欧尼塔身上取出的玻璃片 |
[18:10] | from our victim, Gwen Onetta. | 我们有检验结果了 |
[18:13] | Did the glass come from Witten’s lamp? | 玻璃是来自威腾的台灯吗 |
[18:15] | No. Density and refractive index don’t match. | 不 密度和折射率都不相符 |
[18:19] | “Silica, sodium oxide, | 二氧化硅 氧化硅 |
[18:21] | with a broadband anti-reflective coating.” | 还有一条宽的抗反射涂层 |
[18:24] | – Sounds like a flashlight lens. – That’s what I was thinking. | -像是手电筒的镜片 -我也这么想 |
[18:28] | I followed up on Emily Bridwell, our girl in the hospital. | 我调查了一下医院里的女孩 艾米莉·布里德维尔 |
[18:32] | Turns out, she was questioned | 结果发现 她在萨姆林 |
[18:34] | in a string of burglaries in Summerlin, | 因为一系列入室偷窃案被问过话 |
[18:36] | along with her roommates, | 和她的室友一起 |
[18:38] | our girl in the morgue, Gwen Onetta. | 就是停尸房的那个女孩 格温·欧尼塔 |
[18:41] | Flashlights, burglaries… | 手电筒 盗窃 |
[18:43] | maybe these girls weren’t invited | 没准这两个女孩不是应邀 |
[18:45] | to Witten’s house. | 进入威腾家 |
[18:46] | Maybe they invited themselves. | 没准她们是不请自来 |
[18:48] | Pair of “Bling Ringers,” Vegas-style? | 一对”姐妹花大盗” 拉斯维加斯风格吗 |
[18:51] | Wait a minute, just because these girls were questioned | 等等 就算这两个女孩因入室抢劫 |
[18:53] | in break-ins doesn’t mean that Witten’s not guilty. | 被审讯也不意味着威腾无罪 |
[18:55] | Guy has a serious security system, | 这人家里有严格的安保系统 |
[18:57] | so how would these so-called “Bling Ringers” get in | 所以首要问题是这对所谓的”姐妹花大盗” |
[19:00] | in the first place, let alone one of them end up | 是怎么进去的 更不用说她们中的一个 |
[19:02] | in a locked vault? | 最后在密室里出现 |
[19:03] | Those are all good questions. | 问题都很好 |
[19:05] | Questions we know how to answer. | 我们都知道该怎么解决这些问题 |
[19:07] | Yeah, we need to get our hands on that murder weapon. | 没错 我们得找到那个凶器 |
[19:09] | Find the flashlight. | 找到那个手电筒 |
[19:10] | Haven’t we turned that house upside-down at this point? | 我们不是已经把那房子翻了个底儿朝天了吗 |
[19:14] | There is one room we haven’t searched yet. | 有一间房间我们还没有搜查 |
[19:58] | 匹配成功 | |
[20:01] | Hey, Sara… | 萨拉 |
[20:02] | I found the murder weapon. | 我找到凶器了 |
[20:04] | Yeah, and it has Emily Bridwell’s prints on it. | 是 上面有艾米莉·布里德维尔的指纹 |
[20:07] | I know you’ve already talked to her, | 我知道你已经和她谈过了 |
[20:08] | but I think you might want to have another conversation. | 但我觉得 你可能要再跟她谈一次 |
[20:10] | Yeah, well, that’s gonna be a little difficult. | 那有点困难了 |
[20:12] | She died in the hospital two hours ago. | 她两个小时前死在医院了 |
[20:14] | I got to call you back. | 我待会再打给你 |
[20:19] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生什么了 |
[20:21] | No smurf jokes, please. | 拜托不要提蓝精灵 |
[20:22] | Can you explain this to me? | 能给我解释一下吗 |
[20:25] | C.O.D. is paralysis of the respiratory system. | 死因是呼吸系统瘫痪 |
[20:28] | My educated guess is that it was caused | 我凭经验猜测这是 |
[20:30] | by the ingestion of silver. | 摄入银而导致的 |
[20:32] | Blue skin is the result of a reaction called argyria. | 皮肤发蓝是由于银中毒 |
[20:35] | Nanosilver’s broken down in the stomach, | 纳米银在胃中分解 |
[20:38] | absorbed into the bloodstream as a salt | 变成盐化物进入血液 |
[20:41] | and then deposited in the skin, where exposure to light | 然后沉积在皮肤上 受到光照后 |
[20:44] | turns the salt back into elemental silver, | 盐化物又变回了银元素 |
[20:46] | creating the skin’s bluish hue. | 使得皮肤变蓝 |
[20:49] | How would she have ingested silver? | 她怎么会摄入银 |
[20:51] | I was just about to find out. | 我正要看看 |
[21:06] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[21:08] | It looks like film. | 看起来像胶卷 |
[21:12] | Okay, it’s official. I’ve seen everything. | 好我明白了 |
[21:14] | This girl died from swallowing a roll of film? | 这女孩的死因是吞了一个胶卷 |
[21:18] | We know what’s on it? | 知道这里面的内容了吗 |
[21:20] | Hodges is working on it. | 霍奇斯正在分析 |
[21:21] | Patrol found Emily Bridwell’s car | 巡警发现了艾米莉·布里德维尔的车 |
[21:24] | a block away from Witten’s house. | 离威腾家一个街区远 |
[21:25] | And a post-it with his address | 还有一张写有他家地址 |
[21:28] | and security codes. | 以及安全密码的便利贴 |
[21:29] | Even the password to the Preservation Room. | 连保存室的密码都有 |
[21:31] | So these girls, they were targeting | 所以这两个女孩 她们的目标 |
[21:33] | Jack Witten’s secret vault? | 就是杰克·威腾的秘密保存室 |
[21:35] | – Yes. – Then, for some reason, | -没错 -然后 由于某种原因 |
[21:37] | the partnership went south. | 俩人分道扬镳了 |
[21:39] | And I think I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[21:41] | No honor among thieves. | 盗亦无道 |
[21:42] | Especially when you’re banging the same guy. | 尤其是当她们和同一个男人鬼混时 |
[21:46] | I checked Gwen’s cell phone records. | 我查了格温手机的通讯记录 |
[21:48] | Turns out Emily’s boyfriend texted her | 结果发现艾米莉的男朋友 |
[21:51] | at a very inconvenient time. | 在一个非常不合适的时间给她发短信 |
[21:54] | What the… | 什么啊… |
[21:57] | You bitch! You’re screwing Ryan? | 你个贱人 你在和瑞恩鬼混 |
[21:59] | Emily, chill out. | 艾米莉 冷静点 |
[22:01] | It’s Ryan. Come on. | 不就是瑞恩嘛 别这样 |
[22:02] | He said you weren’t that into him. | 他说你不怎么喜欢他 |
[22:03] | Screw you! | 去你妈的 |
[22:08] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[22:10] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[22:14] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都别想去 |
[22:19] | What is wrong with you?! | 你有毛病吧 |
[22:24] | So Emily kills Gwen in a jealous rage. | 所以艾米莉因为醋意大发杀了格温 |
[22:27] | At this point, you’d think, you’d run. | 这时候 如果是你 你会逃跑 |
[22:30] | But she has to get what she came for. | 但是她必须要达成来这儿的目的 |
[22:36] | She finds the film… | 她找到了胶卷 |
[22:38] | Yeah, I’ve got a dead girl in my living room. | 对 我客厅有一个女孩死了 |
[22:40] | …but she hears Jack Witten downstairs. | 但她听到了楼下杰克·威腾的声音 |
[22:41] | Just get somebody out here! | 赶紧派人来 |
[22:43] | But she knows the house, | 她知道这栋房子 |
[22:45] | and she knows his reputation, so she improvises. | 也了解他的名声 所以她临时改变了计划 |
[22:48] | Locks herself in the vault, | 把自己锁在储藏室 |
[22:50] | hides the flashlight… | 藏起了手电筒 |
[22:54] | swallows the film… | 吞下了胶卷 |
[22:58] | and ties herself up. | 把自己绑起来 |
[23:01] | And then she makes up her story. | 之后编造了自己的故事 |
[23:04] | But I guess that clears Witten, huh? | 但是我想那证明了威腾的清白 对吧 |
[23:06] | Yeah, at least for last night. | 是啊 起码昨天晚上是 |
[23:08] | What I want to know is, | 我想知道的是 |
[23:09] | what’s so important on this piece of film | 这胶卷上面有什么重要的东西 |
[23:11] | that that girl would mule it out of there? | 让那个女孩不惜以身犯险带出来 |
[23:43] | My God. | 天啊 |
[23:44] | Is that who I think it is? | 是我想的那个人吗 |
[23:46] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[23:50] | I forgot how young she looked. | 我都忘了她那会如此年轻 |
[23:55] | Darcy Blaine. | 黛西·布莱恩 |
[23:56] | Ghost from the past. | 已逝的亡灵 |
[24:07] | Well, she’s definitely in Boulder City. | 视频里她肯定是在博尔德市 |
[24:09] | And I recognize these banners from the Millennium. | 我还发现了千禧年的庆祝横幅 |
[24:11] | So it’s got to be 2000. | 拍摄时间应该是2000年 |
[24:14] | So this film that was shot of Darcy, clearly before she died, | 黛西死前拍摄的这个视频 |
[24:16] | has been in Witten’s vault this whole time? | 一直藏在威腾的家里吗 |
[24:19] | It would seem so. | 应该没错 |
[24:21] | You see the way she’s looking in the camera? | 你们发现她看镜头的眼神了吗 |
[24:23] | She’s flirting. | 好一个眉目传情 |
[24:24] | And Witten claims that he never met Darcy before | 可威腾坚称他俩一起离开的那晚之前 |
[24:27] | the night they walked out of the club together. | 他从没见过黛西 |
[24:29] | The look in her eyes says that there | 这眼神流露出的关系 |
[24:30] | was a lot more to the relationship than that. | 可远不止如此 |
[24:32] | This film proves that everything he said about Darcy is a lie. | 这说明他说的关于黛西的一切都是谎话 |
[24:34] | Not only did they know each other, they were probably having sex. | 他们不仅认识彼此 没准还已经上过床了 |
[24:37] | Well, Witten was released today. I say we go over to his house, | 威腾今晚就放出来了 我们直接去他家 |
[24:40] | shove those in his face and force a confession out of him. | 让他看看视频 看他还怎么否认 |
[24:43] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:44] | If we know he’s guilty, somebody else does, too. | 除了我们 派小偷去偷胶卷的人 |
[24:47] | Whoever sent our thieves in there to steal the film. | 也知道他有罪 |
[24:49] | Well, it’s got to be someone who knows Witten. | 他肯定认识威腾 |
[24:51] | They knew the house, they knew the security codes, | 熟悉他家房子 知道安保密码 |
[24:53] | and they knew that he had the film. | 而且清楚他手里有胶卷 |
[24:54] | But how would they know about it? | 那他是怎么知道的呢 |
[24:56] | Maybe because they’re the ones who shot it. | 也许他是这卷录像的摄影师 |
[25:00] | Did you test the film itself? | 你检查过胶卷本身吗 |
[25:01] | I did. | 检查过了 |
[25:03] | I found exactly 300 frames | 整整三百帧 |
[25:05] | of nitrocellulose-based film print, | 硝酸纤维胶片 |
[25:08] | manufactured sometime before 1952. | 是1952年以前生产的 |
[25:10] | Well, that makes sense. When planning the Premiere, | 这很有可能 威腾在筹建普里美尔赌场时 |
[25:13] | Witten hired a bunch of photographers | 请了一帮摄影师 |
[25:15] | to use vintage cameras to shoot on vintage film. | 专门用老胶片拍摄复古影片 |
[25:18] | Maybe one of the cameramen shot footage of Darcy | 也许其中一个摄影师还专门 |
[25:21] | for Witten’s personal use, too. | 为威腾拍摄了黛西的视频 |
[25:22] | Someone like that would know | 这样的人应该了解更多 |
[25:24] | more intimate details about their relationship. | 有关他俩的亲密关系 |
[25:25] | They might even know the truth of how Darcy died. | 他们甚至可能知道黛西死亡的真相 |
[25:27] | But why steal the film now, 14 years later? | 但是为什么十四年后才来偷录像呢 |
[25:31] | I don’t know, maybe the guy fell on hard times. | 不知道 可能他们时运不济 |
[25:34] | – It’s never too late to blackmail. – All right. | -敲诈勒索又不嫌晚 -好吧 |
[25:35] | Okay, let’s say we’re right. | 就当我们推测的没错 |
[25:37] | How do we find the cameraperson that shot this? | 我们怎么找到这个摄影师呢 |
[25:40] | “Shot” is the operative word here. | 请注意关键词”拍摄” |
[25:43] | A strip of film is like a bullet. | 一卷胶卷就像一颗子弹 |
[25:45] | Just like a gun creates unique rifling impressions on a round, | 子弹射出时膛线会留下独一无二的痕迹 |
[25:49] | the pressure plate in a camera | 同样 摄像机中的卡簧 |
[25:51] | imprints unique scratches on film. | 也会在胶片上留下独特的划痕 |
[25:54] | These scratch patterns, they can help us | 通过这些划痕 |
[25:57] | find the camera that shot this film. | 就可以找到拍摄该录像的机器了 |
[25:59] | So, find the camera… maybe find the cameraman. | 找到摄像机 没准就能找到摄影师了 |
[26:04] | And… | 各就各位 |
[26:05] | action. | 开始 |
[26:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不是这样 |
[26:09] | It’s a sexy walk. | 走得性感一点 |
[26:10] | And look into camera. Give me a little smile. | 眼睛看镜头 笑一笑 |
[26:12] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别 |
[26:13] | We’re testing the film stock, right? | 我们是在检测摄像机好吗 |
[26:15] | Please don’t tell me how to direct. | 不许对本导演指手画脚 |
[26:18] | All right. | 准备好 |
[26:19] | And… | 各就各位 |
[26:21] | action. | 开始 |
[26:22] | Okay, not bad. | 不错不错 |
[26:24] | Got that one. Go back to the one. | 一号搞定 下一台 |
[26:26] | Little happier this time. Action. | 这次高兴点 开始 |
[26:28] | Okay, that’s better. In with a wink. | 越来越好了 抛个媚眼 |
[26:30] | Stop, wink, and cut. Okay. | 停 眨个眼 搞定 |
[26:32] | This feels weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[26:33] | You’re a scared little lady. | 这回演个受惊了的小妇人 |
[26:34] | Uh-huh. No, no, just… Okay. | 不是这样的 好吧 |
[26:37] | Cut. Never mind. | 就这样吧 |
[26:39] | Silent film. | 再来一出默剧 |
[26:41] | And cut. Great. | 搞定 非常棒 |
[26:42] | You’re Marilyn Monroe. | 现在你是玛丽莲·梦露 |
[26:43] | Just the slinkiest, sexiest lady | 线条出众 性感无敌 |
[26:45] | you’ve ever been. | 展现你最美的一面 |
[26:47] | Looks great. | 挺好的 |
[26:48] | Okay, okay, no, that’s… that’s too sexy. | 够了 性感过头了 |
[26:52] | I located five vintage | 我在拉斯维加斯周边 |
[26:53] | 35-millimeter cameras in the Vegas area. | 找到五台35毫米复古摄像机 |
[26:55] | Two from WLVU’s film department | 两台在西拉斯维加斯大学电影学院 |
[26:57] | and three from a seedy pawnshop. | 另三台来自旧货典当行 |
[27:00] | Scratch pattern is identical. | 划痕完全吻合 |
[27:03] | Which camera was it? | 这是哪台摄像机 |
[27:04] | This little baby here. | 就是它了 |
[27:05] | Arriflex 2C. | 阿莱2C |
[27:07] | Sold to the pawnshop two months ago | 两个月前一个名叫鲍勃·吉尔的人 |
[27:09] | by a guy named Bob Geer. | 把它卖给当铺 |
[27:12] | He was a cameraman employed by Jack Witten. | 他曾是杰克·威腾手下的摄影师 |
[27:14] | And PD is pulling an address right now. | 警察这会已经在找他家地址了 |
[27:18] | Robert Geer. | 罗伯特·吉尔 |
[27:24] | Robert Geer. LVPD. | 罗伯特·吉尔 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[27:28] | Mr. Geer? | 吉尔先生 |
[27:31] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[27:57] | Been dead a while. | 死了有一会了 |
[28:07] | C.O.D. on our cameraman was a single gunshot to the head. | 摄影师死于一枪爆头 |
[28:11] | .22– same caliber as a gun | 点22口径 跟注册在杰克·威腾名下的枪 |
[28:14] | registered to Jack Witten. | 口径一致 |
[28:16] | All right, but .22’s a pretty common gun. | 但是点22口径的枪到处都是 |
[28:18] | Doesn’t necessarily point to Witten. | 不能直接拿来指证威腾 |
[28:20] | This does. | 这个可以指证他 |
[28:21] | Geer’s bank records going back to 2000. | 2000年至今的吉尔的银行账目 |
[28:24] | Wow. $750,000 transferred | 七十五万美元 |
[28:27] | into Geer’s account from | 从艾丽斯公司 |
[28:28] | – Iris Corp? What’s that? – That is an LLC | -转到吉尔的账户 那是什么 -是威腾为赌场创立的 |
[28:31] | that Witten formed to build his casino. | 一家有限责任公司 |
[28:33] | I think it’s blackmail money. | 我觉得这是敲诈来的钱 |
[28:36] | Witten paid off Geer because Geer knew | 威腾把钱给吉尔是因为吉尔知道 |
[28:38] | that he had killed Darcy, is that right? | 他杀了达茜 对吗 |
[28:40] | Yes, and then 14 years later he’s run through the money. | 十四年后他用完了这笔钱 |
[28:43] | He needs more. | 他还想敲诈一笔 |
[28:44] | But this time, his word against Witten | 但这次他得有充分的证据 |
[28:46] | isn’t gonna be enough. | 才能敲诈成功 |
[28:47] | Right, this time he needs concrete proof | 这次他需要如铁的证据 |
[28:49] | of Witten’s relationship with Darcy. | 来证明威腾跟达茜的关系 |
[28:51] | Hence the film. | 就是这卷胶卷 |
[28:52] | And the Post-it that we found in Emily Bridwell’s car | 还有我们在艾米莉·布里德维尔的车上发现的便利贴 |
[28:55] | with Witten’s address and security codes on it? | 上面还写着威腾的住址和安全密码 |
[28:58] | #98243# 10-22-02 | 威腾家 海森伯格街473号 |
[28:58] | It’s in Bob Geer’s handwriting. | 是鲍勃·吉尔的笔迹 |
[29:00] | He hired our thieves. | 他雇的这俩小偷 |
[29:03] | So it looks like Geer, after all this time, | 看来这么多年之后 |
[29:06] | decided to put the pinch on Witten again. Okay. | 吉尔决定再次勒索威腾 |
[29:10] | So the guy worked for me. | 这家伙以前为我工作 |
[29:12] | – Everybody knows that. – But Geer | -大家都知道 -但是吉尔 |
[29:13] | knew about you and Darcy. He came back | 知道你和达茜的事 他再次想勒索你 |
[29:16] | for more money, so you killed him. | 你就杀了他 |
[29:18] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[29:19] | But this time it’s gonna stick. | 这次可不会是僵局 |
[29:21] | We pulled a .22-caliber bullet | 我们从吉尔的头里取出了一发 |
[29:23] | out of Geer’s head– same caliber as your gun. | 点22口径的子弹 跟你的枪口径一样 |
[29:25] | – We’re running it now. – I didn’t do it. | -我们正在检测 -不是我干的 |
[29:29] | I haven’t seen Geer in… forever. | 我好久没见到吉尔了 |
[29:32] | I barely knew the guy. | 都快记不起这家伙了 |
[29:34] | Just like I barely knew Darcy. | 就像我都快记不起达茜了 |
[29:36] | When are you guys gonna give up? | 你们要何时才肯放弃 |
[29:38] | For someone you barely knew, you sure had a serious obsession. | 你对你快不记得的人可不是一般的痴迷啊 |
[29:48] | Your buddy Geer shot that for you, didn’t he? | 你哥们吉尔帮你录下来的 是吧 |
[29:51] | You’ve been keeping it all these years. | 这些年你一直收藏着 |
[29:58] | I’ve never seen that before. | 我之前从未见过这个 |
[29:59] | Oh, come on, Jack, you’re getting high | 得了吧 杰克 你花五百块 |
[30:01] | with a wild party girl and 500-a-night… | 跟那个派对上的野女孩玩得可嗨了 |
[30:02] | No, no. No, no. Darcy wasn’t like that. | 不 不 达茜不是那样的人 |
[30:04] | She had a problem, just like me. | 她有点毛病 就跟我一样 |
[30:06] | What problem was that, Jack? | 什么毛病 杰克 |
[30:09] | I met her at N.A. | 我跟她是在戒毒会上认识的 |
[30:13] | She was a mixed-up girl. | 她是个误入歧途的女孩儿 |
[30:16] | She liked old movies. | 她喜欢老电影 |
[30:18] | We used to… | 我们曾一起… |
[30:20] | watch them in my screening room together. | 在我的放映室看老电影 |
[30:22] | She got a kick out of the old actresses, you know? | 她看到那些老女演员开心得不得了 |
[30:24] | Bergman, Vivien Leigh, Gene Tierney in Laura. | 伯格曼 费雯·丽 《罗兰秘记》里的吉恩·蒂尔尼 |
[30:30] | Darcy was a bright girl. | 达茜是个美好的女孩 |
[30:33] | She had better things ahead of her. | 她本有美好的未来等着她 |
[30:34] | – Yeah, I get it. – No, it wasn’t like that. | -我知道 -不是你想的那样 |
[30:37] | She was like a daughter to me. | 她就像我的女儿 |
[30:42] | But I was a broken man. I… | 可我不是个好人 我… |
[30:46] | …couldn’t control myself. | 我控制不了我自己 |
[30:51] | With drugs… | 禁不住毒品的诱惑 |
[30:52] | – with women. – With Darcy. | -禁不住女人的诱惑 -禁不住达茜的诱惑 |
[30:57] | Yeah, with Darcy. | 是啊 禁不住达茜的诱惑 |
[31:02] | And for years, I tried telling myself it never happened. | 这些年来 我一直想说服自己这些从未发生 |
[31:06] | We were together at the club. | 我们一起在俱乐部 |
[31:08] | Next thing I knew, Darcy was lying there, dead. | 接下来我知道的 就是达茜躺在那儿已经死了 |
[31:13] | And I forgot Bob Geer was coming over | 我还忘了那天早上 |
[31:15] | to the house that morning. | 鲍勃·吉尔要到家里来 |
[31:16] | I have no idea what happened. | 我完全不知道发生了什么 |
[31:18] | Stay cool, Jack. | 冷静 杰克 |
[31:18] | Let me handle this, okay? | 我来处理 好吗 |
[31:20] | He said he could help me. | 他说他能帮我 |
[31:22] | Help you get rid of the body? | 帮你处理尸体吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:28] | But the one thing he didn’t tell me was… | 但是他没告诉我的是 |
[31:30] | how much it was gonna cost me. | 我要为此付多少钱 |
[31:33] | All this time, you guys | 一直以来 你们都想 |
[31:34] | have been trying to prove I’m a killer. | 将我绳之以法 |
[31:37] | I got your proof. | 我给你们证据 |
[31:44] | When I was cleaning up, | 在我清理现场的时候 |
[31:46] | Geer took this picture of Darcy. | 吉尔给达茜拍了这张照片 |
[31:52] | Sometimes I forget what I did. | 有时我会忘了我的所作所为 |
[31:55] | So I kept this. | 所以我留下了它 |
[31:58] | So I never forget the kind of person I really am. | 我就永远不会忘记我到底是个怎样的人 |
[32:05] | I just heard– Witten confessed. | 我刚刚听说威腾认罪了 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:10] | Uh, thought you’d be happier. | 我以为你会更高兴点才对 |
[32:11] | Ballistics just came back on the bullet that killed Geer. | 杀死吉尔的子弹的弹道分析刚刚出来了 |
[32:14] | It wasn’t a match to Witten’s gun. | 跟威腾的枪不匹配 |
[32:16] | Okay, so maybe Witten had someone else do it for him. | 也许威腾要别人帮他动的手 |
[32:18] | We still have him for Darcy. | 他谋杀了达茜还是板上订钉的 |
[32:19] | Yeah, I’m not so sure about that, either, anymore. | 我对那个也不太确定 |
[32:21] | Witten said that he’d never seen | 威腾说他从没见过 |
[32:23] | that old film of Darcy before; he was telling the truth. | 达茜的那部老影片 他说的是实话 |
[32:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:27] | This film collection in Witten’s vault | 在威腾储藏室内的这部电影收藏品 |
[32:29] | was a recent acquisition. | 是最近新买的 |
[32:32] | The film canisters belonged to Bob Geer? | 影片盒的所有者是鲍勃·吉尔 |
[32:35] | Up until a month ago. | 一个月之前是他 |
[32:36] | At which time he pawned his vintage camera | 那时 他当掉了他的古董相机 |
[32:38] | and all his film, including the can | 和他所有的影片 包括那个装有 |
[32:39] | that had 300 frames of Darcy Blaine. | 三百帧达茜·布莱恩影像胶卷的影片盒 |
[32:41] | I spoke to the pawnshop owner. | 我和当铺老板谈过了 |
[32:43] | He said that a regular– one of his collectors– | 他说他的一个收藏家常客 |
[32:45] | bought all the film– that collector was Jack Witten. | 买下了所有影片 那个收藏家就是杰克·威腾 |
[32:50] | We’ve been thinking that Bob Geer wanted to get ahold | 我们一直认为鲍勃·吉尔想要拿到 |
[32:52] | of that film of Darcy so that he could prove | 达茜的这部影片 是为了能证明 |
[32:54] | that Witten was lying about their relationship– | 关于他们的关系 威腾说了谎 |
[32:56] | but why go after that film if he had something even better? | 但手上有了更好的证据 为什么还要影片呢 |
[33:00] | Yeah, not just proof of their relationship, but… | 不仅是他们关系的证明 |
[33:03] | proof of murder. | 更是谋杀的证据 |
[33:05] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[33:07] | – What am I looking at? – The tox panel | -这个是什么 -在车后备箱内发现的 |
[33:08] | on Darcy Blaine’s blood that we found in the car trunk | 达茜·布莱恩的血液经毒检显示 |
[33:11] | definitely had high levels of cocaine, but… | 可卡因浓度明显很高 但是… |
[33:14] | we’re saying that she was roofied, right? | 我们认为她嗑药嗑嗨了 对吧 |
[33:16] | Right. | 对 |
[33:17] | Well, it’s weird because the GHB | 这就奇怪了 因为G毒 |
[33:19] | was never fully metabolized into her blood. | 并没有在她的血液中进行完全的新陈代谢 |
[33:22] | – Meaning what? – It just doesn’t make sense. | -什么意思 -这根本说不通 |
[33:25] | Greg, you are a great tech. | 格雷格 你是个出色的技术人员 |
[33:28] | And I know that you want to be in the field. | 我也知道你想要出外勤 |
[33:30] | In this job, sometimes you got to go beyond numbers. | 在这个岗位上 有时候你得透过数据看事情 |
[33:33] | Beyond what’s on the face of things. | 透过事情的表面看到真相 |
[33:40] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[33:43] | Something Catherine once told me about looking deeper. | 凯瑟琳曾经和我说过的话 要深入的看事情 |
[33:49] | The Tin Man’s rivet. | 铁皮人的铆钉 |
[33:51] | Uh, for the most recent reissue of The Wizard of Oz | 在最近重新发行的《绿野仙踪》里 |
[33:54] | they used a new restoration technique. | 他们使用了一种新型的复原技术 |
[33:56] | Details that had been lost had suddenly now become vivid. | 曾经被忽视的细节现在变得无比清晰 |
[34:00] | One of those being that the Tin Man had a rivet | 其中之一就是铁皮人的两眼之间的铆钉 |
[34:02] | between his eyes that nobody had seen in 50 years. | 五十年来 都没人注意到这个 |
[34:06] | Maybe there’s some detail in this film that we’re not seeing. | 或许在这影片中也有一些我们没看到的细节 |
[34:09] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能查明 |
[34:10] | I’ll send this to FotoKem, have them | 我会把影片送去凯姆胶片公司 |
[34:13] | do a wet print and rescan it. | 要求他们做湿印和重新扫描 |
[34:26] | January 2001. | 2001年 一月 |
[34:28] | The bank was torn down in ’05, | 那家银行是在2005年拆的 |
[34:30] | but I remembered it had a news ticker. | 我记得有个新闻字幕灯 |
[34:35] | That film was shot | 这部影片的拍摄时间是 |
[34:36] | two months after Darcy Blaine was supposedly murdered. | 达茜·布莱恩被”谋杀”后的两个月 |
[34:40] | She faked her death. | 她伪造了自己的死亡 |
[34:43] | And she’s smiling at the camera | 而且她对着镜头微笑 |
[34:45] | because she got away with it. | 因为她成功地瞒天过海了 |
[35:04] | Darcy. | 达茜 |
[35:05] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[35:08] | Sorry, my name’s Vivian. | 抱歉 我的名字是费文 |
[35:10] | Oh, right, uh, “Vivian Sinclair”. | 哦 对 “费文·辛克莱” |
[35:12] | We found that in Bob Geer’s cell phone. | 我们在鲍勃·吉尔的手机上找到了这个名字 |
[35:14] | “Vivian” as in “Vivien Leigh”, your favorite movie star | “费文”取自你最喜欢的影星费雯·丽 |
[35:16] | and “Sinclair”, as in your mother’s maiden name. | 而”辛克莱”是你母亲婚前的姓氏 |
[35:19] | Hotel Blanc said that Vivian Sinclair | 布兰克酒店称费文·辛克莱 |
[35:21] | was checking out tonight, heading home to Chicago. | 今晚退房 回芝加哥 |
[35:25] | Sorry to delay your flight. | 很抱歉要耽误你的航班了 |
[35:28] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你弄错了 |
[35:30] | You’re the one who made a big mistake. | 错的人是你 |
[35:32] | Bob Geer’s phone records shows a “Vivian Sinclair” Called him | 鲍勃·吉尔的通话记录显示”费文·辛克莱” |
[35:35] | 20 minutes before he was murdered. | 曾在他死前二十分钟给他打过电话 |
[35:37] | Cell tower hit puts you a block away | 手机信号塔显示你的位置距离他家 |
[35:39] | from his apartment, it puts you there. | 只有一街之隔 你就在现场 |
[35:41] | We found a gun in your suitcase, a .22. | 我们在你行李箱里找到一把点22口径的枪 |
[35:42] | Ballistics confirms that it’s the murder weapon. | 弹道分析证明了它就是凶器 |
[35:45] | He… It was self-defense. He attacked me. | 我是正当防卫 是他袭击了我 |
[35:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:52] | 14 years ago… | 十四年前 |
[35:54] | we put ourselves on the line for an innocent girl | 我们以为一个无辜的女孩被杀了 |
[35:57] | we thought had been murdered. | 我们不惜一切想查明真相 |
[36:00] | You manipulated the evidence, | 你伪造了证据 |
[36:02] | you put an innocent man through hell. | 让一个无辜的人受尽折磨 |
[36:03] | That night, you and Jack Witten were at the club, | 你和杰克·威腾一起在酒吧的那晚上 |
[36:06] | you did go home together. | 你们俩确实一起回家了 |
[36:07] | But it wasn’t you who blacked out, | 但是昏过去的那个不是你 |
[36:09] | it was Witten, like most nights. | 是威腾 像每个他喝的烂醉如泥的晚上 |
[36:11] | Once he was out, you called your friend, Bob Geer. | 他一晕过去 你就打电话给鲍勃·吉尔 |
[36:14] | Bob? He’s out. | 鲍勃 他睡过去了 |
[36:17] | Let’s do this. | 我们动手吧 |
[36:22] | Witten woke up in a drug haze, panicked. | 药效还没退威腾就醒了 大惊失色 |
[36:25] | Just like you planned, Bob Geer showed up in the morning, | 和计划一致 早上鲍勃·吉尔出现了 |
[36:27] | told Witten he’d take care of things. | 告诉威腾他会处理好一切 |
[36:32] | And then, you two took care of things. | 之后 你们俩开始收尾工作 |
[36:40] | You drew your own blood. | 你抽了自己的血 |
[36:42] | You made it look like you’d been roofied. | 弄的好像你吸了毒 |
[36:44] | And then you planted it in your car trunk. | 之后你把血倒在你的车后备箱 |
[36:50] | You framed Jack Witten. | 你陷害了杰克·威腾 |
[36:53] | The man that was trying to help you. | 那个一心想帮你的人 |
[36:55] | You think Witten was trying to help me? | 你认为威腾想要帮我 |
[36:57] | You don’t know Jack Witten. | 你根本不了解杰克·威腾 |
[36:59] | He was like every other man in my life– | 他和每一个曾经出现在我生命中的男人一样 |
[37:01] | just trying to use me. | 只想利用我 |
[37:02] | Is that the story that you’re going with? | 这就是你要讲的故事吗 |
[37:04] | I got one. Bob Geer. | 我也来讲一个 鲍勃·吉尔 |
[37:07] | Seems like he wasn’t using you. | 似乎他并没有利用你 |
[37:08] | Seems to me he was trying to help you. | 在我看来他在尽力帮你 |
[37:10] | Phone records show that he reached out to you six weeks ago | 手机记录显示他六周前联系过你 |
[37:12] | when he realized that his film collection | 当时他意识到他的胶片收藏 |
[37:14] | had fallen into the hands of Jack Witten, | 落到杰克·威腾手里了 |
[37:16] | including 300 frames | 整整三百帧 |
[37:19] | that prove… | 能够证明… |
[37:21] | that this was a lie. | 你的死是一个骗局 |
[37:23] | Dead girl. | 死去的女孩 |
[37:26] | Dead girl walking. | 死去的女孩在行走 |
[37:32] | I did a terrible thing. | 我做了件非常糟糕的事情 |
[37:35] | I was a mixed-up junkie. | 我那时过得一团糟 |
[37:36] | I was desperate and afraid. | 我当时又绝望又害怕 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:41] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[37:43] | Geer and I framed Jack Witten. | 吉尔和我设计了杰克·威腾 |
[37:49] | But it was just a way for me to escape. | 但那是我为了逃离才做的 |
[37:51] | Escape from what? | 逃离什么 |
[37:53] | From my father, | 我爸爸 |
[37:55] | who, I’m sure, was devastated at my loss. | 我确定会因我的死亡而遭到致命打击的人 |
[37:59] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[38:00] | Because with me gone, | 因为我死了后 |
[38:02] | he couldn’t come into my bed every night | 他就不能每天晚上 |
[38:04] | when my mother was asleep. | 在我妈睡着后到我房间来了 |
[38:07] | I did what I had to do to protect myself. | 我做的这些是为了保护我自己 |
[38:09] | Tell that to Bob Geer. | 把这些讲给鲍勃·吉尔听 |
[38:12] | I’m not a cold-blooded killer. | 我不是个冷血的杀手 |
[38:16] | I’m a mom! | 我是个母亲 |
[38:17] | I have two girls. | 我有两个女儿 |
[38:18] | I have a husband and a life that I cherish. | 我有一个丈夫和我珍惜的生活 |
[38:20] | I am not… I’m not this person anymore. | 我不再是这个人了 |
[38:23] | People can change. | 人是会变的 |
[38:29] | Terrible… | 可怕的 |
[38:32] | unspeakable things happen to all of us, | 难以启齿的事情会发生在每个人身上 |
[38:35] | but… | 但是… |
[38:37] | that doesn’t give anyone the right | 这不能成为任何人 |
[38:38] | to destroy someone’s life. | 毁灭另一个人的生活的理由 |
[38:41] | Whatever happened to you, | 无论你发生过什么 |
[38:42] | whatever the truth is, for 14 years, | 无论真相是什么 十四年来 |
[38:46] | you let an innocent man believe | 你让一个无辜的男人相信 |
[38:47] | that he killed the one thing that he cared about. | 是他杀掉了他唯一关心的人 |
[38:50] | The one person in his screwed-up universe | 在他糟透了的世界里 |
[38:52] | that he genuinely loved like a daughter. | 他真正视为女儿的人 |
[38:55] | You took his desire to protect and save you, | 你利用了他保护和拯救你的欲望 |
[38:57] | and you perverted it. | 你滥用他的情感 |
[38:59] | You twisted it. | 扭曲了他的生活 |
[39:02] | I know you. | 我知道你这样的人 |
[39:04] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[39:06] | You haven’t changed, Darcy. | 你根本没有变 达茜 |
[39:09] | You never will. | 你也决不会变 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Walter Blaine has hired counsel for Darcy. | 沃尔特·布莱恩为达茜雇了个律师 |
[39:23] | He’s wrapped his fatherly arms around his daughter. | 他用他父亲般的臂膀保护他女儿 |
[39:28] | Do you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[39:30] | Her story about him molesting her? | 关于他性骚扰她的故事 |
[39:33] | She’s definitely screwed up. | 她确实已经扭曲了 |
[39:35] | Maybe it’s from abuse. | 可能是由于性侵犯 |
[39:37] | Maybe… she’s just a bad seed. | 也可能她就是个坏种 |
[39:41] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我都不知道要相信什么了 |
[39:44] | Oh, I know that feeling. | 我理解这种感觉 |
[39:49] | That thing I said to you about pushing too hard… | 我跟你说你逼得太紧的事 |
[39:55] | Thank God you did. | 谢天谢地你这么做了 |
[40:03] | You’re a free man, Jack. | 你自由了 杰克 |
[40:10] | What’s going to happen to her? | 她会怎么样 |
[40:15] | Wouldn’t think you’d care. | 我还以为你不关心呢 |
[40:18] | All these years, and I thought I’d killed her. | 这些年来我以为是自己杀了她 |
[40:21] | Had to live with that. | 被迫接受这个事实 |
[40:24] | Now, I just keep thinking | 现在 我只会一直想 |
[40:25] | I could’ve done more to save her. | 我本可以做更多来拯救她 |
[40:26] | Hey, it wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[40:28] | She made her own choices. | 是她自己做的选择 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:34] | Look, Jack, uh. | 听着 杰克 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:38] | No apologies. | 不必道歉 |
[40:41] | You guys did your job. | 你们做了份内的事 |
[40:45] | Thanks for giving me my life back. | 谢谢你们让我重生 |
[41:07] | Well, it’s lights out | 普里美尔的灯 |
[41:09] | for The Premiere. | 都灭了 |
[41:10] | Witten can still build it. | 威腾还是能建造它 |
[41:12] | Ah, it wouldn’t work. | 不可能的 |
[41:13] | Too innocent for Vegas these days. | 这些对现在的维加斯人来说太纯真了 |
[41:21] | Speaking of another time… | 说到下一次 |
[41:25] | Please put that away. | 请把那个收起来吧 |
[41:33] | All this evidence, | 所有的这些证据 |
[41:35] | all these years. | 这些年来 |
[41:38] | You ever think you’ve had enough? | 你有想过你已经受够了吗 |
[41:40] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[41:41] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚开始呢 |
[42:49] | 吉尔·葛瑞森 萨拉·赛德尔 |