时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How does an eagle fly? | 鹰是如何飞翔的 |
[00:07] | With wings? | 靠翅膀吗 |
[00:09] | I don’t know. Ask the chicken how that’s working out. | 未必 鸡怎么不会飞 |
[00:13] | An eagle flies because it is fearless. | 鹰能够飞翔是因为它无所畏惧 |
[00:17] | Using its force of mind, | 依靠心灵的力量 |
[00:18] | the eagle is the lord of the sky. | 鹰成为了天空的霸主 |
[00:25] | My name is Alan Quinn | 我叫艾伦·奎恩 |
[00:27] | and I believe | 我相信 |
[00:28] | that you are all eagles. | 你们都是雄鹰 |
[00:34] | Thank you, friends. | 谢谢 朋友们 |
[00:36] | Thank you for visiting this sacred paradise. | 感谢大家来到这神圣的乐园 |
[00:40] | If you join my week-long | 如果你们加入为期一周的 |
[00:42] | “Force Of Mind” seminar, | “心灵的力量”研讨会 |
[00:43] | you… will… conquer… fire. | 你将能征服火焰 |
[00:47] | Your fears will vanish. | 你们的恐惧将消失殆尽 |
[00:50] | Your work, your relationship, everything in your life | 你们的工作 人际关系 生活中的一切 |
[00:54] | will be enriched. | 都将变得丰富多彩 |
[00:57] | Now who wants to come fly with me? | 谁想和我一起飞翔 |
[01:00] | Come on! I don’t see every hand up. | 来吧 还有人没举手 |
[01:02] | Who wants to come fly with me?! | 谁想和我一起飞翔 |
[01:04] | Come on! Let’s go, people! | 来吧 朋友们 |
[01:07] | Let’s go! Come on in the back there! | 来吧 后面的朋友们 |
[01:11] | Ciao, David. | 你好啊 大卫 |
[01:15] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在这儿 |
[01:16] | Ciaobella, Elisabetta, | 美丽的伊丽莎贝塔 |
[01:18] | Il mia amore. I wish I were there, too. | 我的最爱 我也想在那儿 |
[01:20] | You do? You’re not avoiding me? | 是吗 你不是想躲着我吗 |
[01:22] | Of course not. Work beckons. | 当然不是 工作走不开 |
[01:25] | It’s so beautiful here. | 这里太美了 |
[01:27] | So empowering. | 让人充满力量 |
[01:29] | Empowering? | 充满力量 |
[01:30] | Sounds like you’ve been sipping the Alan Quinn Kool-Aid. | 听上去你好像被艾伦·奎恩洗脑了 |
[01:32] | I’m about to enter the sacred mud spring. | 我正要踏进神圣的泥泉 |
[01:36] | Ugh, if I can’t see the bottom, I don’t go in. | 看不到底的地方我是不会进去的 |
[01:38] | If you were with me, | 如果你和我在一起 |
[01:39] | you’d see something else. | 你会看到不同的东西 |
[01:42] | It’s all natural here. | 完全置身于大自然中 |
[01:44] | I assume that this is a private mud spring? | 我猜那是个私人单独的泥泉吧 |
[01:47] | Just me and nature. | 只有我和自然 |
[01:51] | Ciao, David. | 再见 大卫 |
[02:09] | Is that your fiance on the phone? | 在给你未婚夫打电话吗 |
[02:11] | You’re such a tease, huh? | 你真会卖弄风情 |
[02:13] | Have you told him about me? | 你告诉他我的事了吗 |
[02:15] | It’s not the right time. | 时机还没到 |
[02:24] | Santo? None buffo. | 桑托 这可不好玩 |
[02:26] | Not funny! | 不好玩 |
[02:31] | Mi hai fatto paura! You scare me! | 你吓到我了 |
[02:35] | Stop kicking! | 别踹我 |
[02:36] | I’m not kicking you! | 我没踹你 |
[02:38] | You, stop rubbing me. | 你也别蹭我 |
[02:39] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[02:56] | Welcome to your hot springs nightmare. | 欢迎来到温泉梦魇 |
[02:59] | Floater in a natural mud bath. | 天然泥浆浴里的浮尸 |
[03:01] | Why does this place look so familiar? | 这地方怎么那么眼熟 |
[03:05] | Because Alan Quinn shoots his infomercials here. | 因为艾伦·奎恩在这儿拍的广告 |
[03:08] | This is his resort. | 这里是他的度假村 |
[03:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[03:10] | The “Force of Mind” guy. | 那个宣传”心灵的力量”的家伙 |
[03:13] | All over late-night TV. | 电视的深夜档都是他 |
[03:14] | I don’t think this’ll make his next ad. | 我觉得这可不会是他下一个广告 |
[03:17] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[03:24] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[03:25] | It’s a unknown male. There’s no I.D. | 未知男性 没有身份证 |
[03:28] | Liver temp’s ambient with the mud. | 肝脏温度和泥浆温度一样 |
[03:31] | Body’s bloated, but there’s no sloughing of the skin. | 身体浮肿 但皮肤没有脱落 |
[03:34] | I’d say he’s been dead at least 24 hours, | 我觉得他至少死了24小时 |
[03:36] | but probably no more than 36. | 但不会超过36小时 |
[03:39] | Heard a couple of bathers found him. | 听说是几个泡温泉的发现了他 |
[03:40] | It floated up between them while they were messing around. | 两人打闹时这家伙浮起来了 |
[03:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:44] | And we know one of the bathers. | 其中一个我们认识 |
[03:47] | That’s Elisabetta. | 是伊丽莎贝塔 |
[03:48] | Hodges’ girlfriend? | 霍奇斯的女朋友吗 |
[03:49] | Yep. She was taking a dip with Fabio over there. | 没错 当时她和那个法比欧一起泡温泉 |
[03:53] | They’re sharing a room. | 他们还共住一个房间 |
[03:55] | She and Hodges are still engaged, right? | 她和霍奇斯订婚了吧 |
[03:57] | Far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[03:59] | Hey, what is that right there? | 那里是什么 |
[04:01] | Looks like bruising. | 看上去像是瘀伤 |
[04:03] | Maybe handprints? | 也许是掌纹 |
[04:05] | Could be he was held down. | 可能他被人压在泥浆里 |
[04:08] | So, not an accidental drowning. | 看来不是意外溺死 |
[04:13] | Murder in paradise. | 乐园里的谋杀案 |
[04:51] | You conquer fire… | 你征服了火焰 |
[04:56] | …you can conquer anything. | 就能征服一切 |
[04:59] | It is all within you. | 一切都在你心中 |
[05:02] | Here you go. Force of mind. | 来吧 心灵的力量 |
[05:04] | You got it– yeah! | 你成功了 |
[05:07] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[05:08] | Feels good to be an eagle, doesn’t it? | 做雄鹰感觉不错吧 |
[05:10] | – Doesn’t it? – Alan Quinn? | -是不是 -艾伦·奎恩 |
[05:13] | Captain Jim Brass, | 我是拉斯维加斯警局重案组队长 |
[05:13] | Las Vegas Police. | 吉姆·布拉斯 |
[05:14] | Excuse me, birdman, do me a favor– | 不好意思 鸟人 帮个忙 |
[05:16] | fly back to your room. | 飞回你房间吧 |
[05:17] | I need to speak to your spirit guide. | 我要和你的灵魂导师聊聊 |
[05:21] | Hey, what’s going on, Alan? Aren’t you concerned | 怎么了 艾伦 你就不关心 |
[05:24] | that a murder victim was found in your mud springs? | 有人在你的泥泉里被杀了吗 |
[05:27] | Of course I’m concerned. | 我当然关心 |
[05:29] | It’s a tragedy. | 真是不幸 |
[05:29] | Mr. Quinn, we’re kind of hoping | 奎恩先生 我们希望 |
[05:31] | you could help us identify the victim. | 你能帮我们辨认死者 |
[05:33] | As far as I know, | 就我所知 |
[05:34] | every employee, every guest has been accounted for. | 每个雇员 每个来宾都登记过 |
[05:36] | And I handed over our registry to one of your guys. | 我已经把登记表交给你们的人了 |
[05:39] | Well, somebody got stuck in the mud. | 有人被困在泥里了 |
[05:40] | All I can think is, uh, probably a hiker. | 我能想到的 也许是徒步旅行者 |
[05:44] | Sadly some people can’t afford the entrance fee. | 很遗憾有些人付不起入场费 |
[05:46] | So what do you think, | 那你怎么想 |
[05:47] | they sneaked down from the hillside? | 他们从山坡那边偷溜进来的吗 |
[05:48] | They’re not a bother, I look the other way. | 也没什么 我从别的角度看这事 |
[05:51] | In the end, these springs are for everyone, right? | 毕竟这些温泉是属于每个人的 不是吗 |
[05:53] | That’s a beautiful sentiment, Alan. | 你的想法很高尚啊 艾伦 |
[05:55] | But let me tell you what’s happening. | 但我来告诉你现在的情况 |
[05:56] | Right now, these springs and every inch of this ground | 现在 这些温泉还有这里的每一寸土地 |
[06:02] | belongs to us. | 都属于我们 |
[06:04] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[06:08] | You know, I kind of miss playing in the mud. | 我还真有点怀念在泥里玩耍的时候 |
[06:12] | Sacred bubbly mud. Even better. | 神圣的会冒泡的泥浆 更好了 |
[06:16] | Heard you might need some extra on-site testing. | 听说可能需要些现场测试 |
[06:19] | I’m here to help. | 我来帮忙 |
[06:21] | She’s over by the reception area. | 她在接待区 |
[06:28] | Elisabetta, Elisabetta, mi amore. | 伊丽莎贝塔 伊丽莎贝塔 亲爱的 |
[06:31] | It was horrible, David. | 太可怕了 大卫 |
[06:33] | Oh, it’s okay, it’s okay. I’m here. | 没事的 我在这 |
[06:36] | Now, I heard you were with someone? | 我听说你和别人在一起 |
[06:39] | Si. Santo. | 是 桑托 |
[06:42] | He’s my brother, David. | 他是我哥哥 大卫 |
[06:44] | He’s visiting from Tuscany. | 他从托斯卡纳来看我 |
[06:45] | But I checked the hotel register, | 但我查了酒店登记信息 |
[06:47] | and he has a different last name. | 他和你的姓不一样 |
[06:49] | And you two were staying in the same room. | 你们俩还住在一间屋里 |
[06:51] | You don’t trust me, David? | 你不相信我吗 大卫 |
[06:52] | I do, it’s just I want to, | 我相信 我想相信 |
[06:55] | but I don’t… understand. | 但我…不明白 |
[06:58] | Santo and I have different last name because… | 桑托和我的姓不一样是因为… |
[07:03] | I was married before. | 我以前结过婚 |
[07:06] | I keep my husband last name. | 我保留了前夫的姓 |
[07:07] | David, I was very young. | 大卫 我那时年少无知 |
[07:09] | Why didn’t you tell me you were married before? | 你怎么没告诉过我你结过婚 |
[07:11] | I tried. | 我想说 |
[07:13] | You’ve been so busy. | 但你太忙了 |
[07:14] | You never have time for me. | 你没时间听我说 |
[07:15] | How much time does it take for someone to just say, | 说句”对了 我离过婚 意大利式的” |
[07:17] | “By the way, I’m divorced, Italian-style”? | 需要多久时间 |
[07:20] | It was just one week. | 那段婚姻只持续了一周 |
[07:22] | Not helping. | 于事无补 |
[07:23] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会解释一切的 |
[07:24] | Era niente. | 没什么的 |
[07:26] | It was nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[07:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:39] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:40] | Let’s get dirty. | 开始吧 |
[08:09] | This looks like the last of it. | 看来是最后一个了 |
[08:14] | Hold on– there’s something’s wedged | 等等 有东西卡在 |
[08:16] | between the rocks right here. | 这两块石头中间 |
[08:24] | Leather bracelet? | 皮手链吗 |
[08:26] | – It looks clean. – That means it wasn’t | -很干净 -说明它是不久前 |
[08:27] | in here for very long. | 才卡在这里的 |
[08:29] | Maybe it belonged | 也许它是当时 |
[08:30] | to someone who was in here with our vic. | 被害人的同伴留下的 |
[08:33] | Maybe even our killer. | 或者是凶手的 |
[08:39] | Doc, what do we have? | 医生 有什么发现 |
[08:42] | Confirmation our victim drowned. | 死者确实是溺死 |
[08:45] | Stomach contents are muddy. | 胃里有很多泥 |
[08:48] | Also confirmation we’re dealing with a homicide. | 还能确认这确实是起谋杀案 |
[08:51] | In addition to the apparent bruising | 除了死者胸前 |
[08:52] | to our victim’s chest, | 明显的瘀伤外 |
[08:54] | I also found this abrasion on his forehead. | 还在他前额处发现了擦伤 |
[08:56] | Think he was hit before he went in? | 被丢入泥浆前 他可能被打过吗 |
[08:58] | Possibly. | 很可能 |
[09:00] | These were embedded inside the wound track. | 这些是嵌在伤口里的碎屑 |
[09:04] | Looks like wooden splinters. | 看上去像是木头碎片 |
[09:05] | Maybe from a weapon. | 也许是凶器上的 |
[09:13] | Beaten and then drowned? | 被打然后溺死 |
[09:15] | I’ll send this off to Hodges. | 我把这些拿给霍奇斯 |
[09:16] | John Doe had a maxillary partial denture. | 死者上颌用了局部义齿 |
[09:20] | Four numbers are engraved on the metal framework. | 金属框架上刻有四个数字 |
[09:23] | Most dentists I.D. their patients | 多数牙医用病人社保号的 |
[09:25] | using the last four digits of their Social. | 最后四位来给患者编号 |
[09:28] | Should give us a name. | 应该能查到名字 |
[09:36] | Mrs. Wade. | 韦德夫人 |
[09:40] | I’m, um, I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[09:43] | I thought Justin was still at the spa. | 我以为贾斯廷还在疗养呢 |
[09:45] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[09:47] | You weren’t with him at the spa? | 你没和他一块去疗养吗 |
[09:48] | No, he was on a corporate retreat | 没有 他和他的销售团队 |
[09:50] | with his sales team. | 一起参加这次拓展训练 |
[09:52] | Justin’s a… a rep at Bixton. | 贾斯廷是…毕克斯通的销售代表 |
[09:55] | Bixton– the pharmaceutical company? | 毕克斯通 那家制药公司吗 |
[09:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:59] | The company uses Alan Quinn’s team-building techniques. | 公司选用了艾伦·奎恩的团队建设技巧 |
[10:04] | Do you know, um, if Justin had problems | 你知不知道 贾斯廷和他的 |
[10:07] | with any of his co-workers? | 哪位同事有矛盾 |
[10:09] | No. He loved his job… | 没有 他爱他的工作… |
[10:11] | our life together… | 还有我们在一起的日子 |
[10:13] | we were just getting started. | 我们的生活才刚开始 |
[10:16] | When was the last time that you spoke with him? | 你最后一次和他通话是什么时候 |
[10:21] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[10:23] | This is so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[10:25] | He didn’t even want to go. | 他根本就不想去 |
[10:28] | I convinced him. | 是我说服他去的 |
[10:30] | Why didn’t he want to go? | 他为什么不想去 |
[10:31] | He thought it was new-agey and-and silly. | 他觉得太新潮了 而且很傻 |
[10:34] | I had stayed at the spa before, | 我以前去那儿疗养过 |
[10:36] | so I thought it would be good for him. | 所以我觉得对他有好处 |
[10:45] | Wow, look at that. What wasn’t in this mud bath? | 看看这些 泥浆浴里简直什么都有啊 |
[10:47] | Yeah, it looks like the day after a frat party. | 看起来就像兄弟会昨天开了场派对 |
[10:49] | Complete with the muddy walk-of-shame evidence. | 泥浆里那些恶心的证据已经收集完了 |
[10:52] | The condoms are swabbed for DNA. | 避孕套上的DNA也已送去检验 |
[10:54] | Henry got no results. | 亨利没什么发现 |
[10:55] | As well as the bottles and cigarette butts. | 瓶子和烟头也没有结果 |
[10:57] | And that pigeon feather is disgusting. | 还有那鸽子羽毛太恶心了 |
[11:00] | Really, all of this stuff looks | 说真的 这些东西看起来 |
[11:01] | like it’s been down there a couple of weeks | 都像是在底下泡了好几周了 |
[11:03] | except for this thing right here. | 除了这个东西 |
[11:04] | Doesn’t even have any mud on it. | 上面连泥都没有 |
[11:09] | Can I see that thing? | 能给我看看吗 |
[11:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:18] | This is a… | 这是个… |
[11:20] | eagle feather, maybe? | 可能是鹰的羽毛 |
[11:22] | You know, you put this little tassel thing | 你把这个带穗的东西 |
[11:24] | on the end of the feather, | 安到羽毛的底部 |
[11:25] | you got yourself a smudge feather. | 就能得到一个鹰羽扇 |
[11:29] | – A what? – Smudge feather. | -什么东西 -鹰羽扇 |
[11:31] | Native American Indians use it sometimes | 印第安人有时候焚香时 |
[11:34] | to waft incense around. | 用它来扇烟 |
[11:35] | My mom used to use | 我妈以前经常用 |
[11:37] | a smudge feather to cleanse the negativity from our house. | 一把鹰羽扇来净化我们家 |
[11:40] | I thought you said your house was a van? | 我记得你说过你家住在货车里 |
[11:42] | Believe me, that van needed a lot of smudging. | 相信我 那辆货车绝对需要很多熏香 |
[11:44] | Wait a sec. Smudge feather. | 等等 鹰羽扇 |
[11:46] | Where have I seen that? | 我好像在哪儿见过 |
[11:48] | Alan Quinn sent over a list of | 艾伦·奎恩把拓展训练参与者的 |
[11:49] | everyone on the retreat. | 名单发过来了 |
[11:51] | Opening day itinerary. | 开幕式那天的日程表写着 |
[11:53] | He divided everyone into teams of three. | 他以三人一队给所有人分了组 |
[11:56] | Each team was named after a type of eagle. | 每队都以一种鹰的名字命名 |
[12:01] | So, this is a white-tailed eagle. | 这是一只白尾鹰 |
[12:03] | And the feather symbol that Alan Quinn gave | 而艾伦·奎恩把这根象征性的羽毛 |
[12:05] | to you and your Bixton team– | 给了你和你们毕克斯通公司那队 |
[12:07] | which consisted of you, Heather, and Jessica Lowell | 也就是你 希瑟和杰西卡·劳尔 |
[12:10] | and Justin Wade. | 还有贾斯廷·韦德 |
[12:11] | First, let me say, | 首先 我要表明 |
[12:12] | as a citizen and as a representative of Bixton, | 作为一个公民和毕克斯通的销售代表 |
[12:15] | I want to cooperate fully in this investigation. | 我会全力配合这次调查 |
[12:19] | I very much appreciate that. | 非常感谢你 |
[12:21] | So, Justin’s feather was found in his room. | 贾斯廷的羽毛就在他屋里 |
[12:25] | And this feather was found where he died. | 而这根是在他死的地方发现的 |
[12:29] | So, who’s feather is it? | 那这根羽毛是谁的 |
[12:30] | Is it your feather or is it Jessica’s feather? | 是你的羽毛还是杰西卡的 |
[12:37] | You and Jessica need some time | 你要不要和杰西卡 |
[12:39] | to get your story straight? | 先通个气 |
[12:41] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[12:43] | We were both with Justin. | 我们都和贾斯廷在一块 |
[12:45] | Heather wanted a team strategy meeting. | 希瑟想开个团队战略会议 |
[12:48] | Having it at Club Mud was my idea. | 在泥浆温泉那儿开是我提出来的 |
[12:50] | What time did you meet at the mud bath? | 你们约好几点在泥浆浴池见面 |
[12:52] | Around 10:00. | 十点左右 |
[12:53] | And what was the mood in the mud? | 泥浆浴时的气氛怎么样 |
[12:55] | Was everything cool with Justin? | 贾斯廷当时情绪怎么样 |
[12:57] | Justin was over the whole Alan Quinn | 贾斯廷已经厌倦艾伦·奎恩那套 |
[12:59] | team-building- eagle-flying-thing. | 团队建设 老鹰飞翔的东西 |
[13:01] | – He just wanted to go home. – Sure. | -他只想回家 -是啊 |
[13:03] | And what about you and Heather? | 那你和希瑟呢 |
[13:04] | Who doesn’t like a free mud bath? | 谁不喜欢免费的泥浆浴呢 |
[13:06] | Heather, on the other hand, | 希瑟 正相反 |
[13:08] | spent that last day looking like she | 最后那天她就跟 |
[13:09] | was gonna pop a button on her pantsuit. | 吃了火药似的 |
[13:12] | Why’s that? | 为什么会那样 |
[13:13] | She wasn’t happy with the team. | 她对这个团队不满意 |
[13:15] | I don’t want to speak ill of the deceased, | 我不想说死人的坏话 |
[13:18] | but Justin let the team down. | 但贾斯廷拖了整个团队的后腿 |
[13:21] | How so? | 怎么回事 |
[13:22] | He wouldn’t do the firewalk. | 他不肯赤脚在火上行走 |
[13:24] | And why would that concern your team? | 这跟你们团队有什么关系 |
[13:26] | Alan Quinn sends an assessment report back to Bixton. | 艾伦·奎恩会把评估报告传回毕克斯通 |
[13:29] | Your team fails mission objectives, | 你们团队要是任务失败 |
[13:31] | you get a bad score. | 就会得到低分 |
[13:33] | So you were upset with Justin? | 所以你对贾斯廷很失望 |
[13:35] | Maybe even got into a shoving match. | 也许还跟他动了手 |
[13:37] | Not liking your insinuation here. | 我不喜欢你这样话里藏刀 |
[13:41] | They were both alive and well when I left. | 我离开时他们都还活得好好的 |
[13:45] | So, you’re saying that Jessica and Justin | 所以 你是说杰西卡和贾斯廷 |
[13:47] | stayed in the mud bath together. | 两个人留在泥浆浴里 |
[13:49] | Don’t know what happened after that. | 我不知道之后发生什么了 |
[13:51] | We just… talked. | 我们只是在…聊天 |
[13:53] | He was distracted. | 他心不在焉 |
[13:55] | I was half-naked and he didn’t even blink. | 我半裸着 可他连眼都不眨一下 |
[13:58] | All he could talk about was his wife. | 只会不停地说他老婆 |
[14:00] | Why are the good ones always so boring? | 为什么好男人都那么无聊 |
[14:04] | So, how’d the night end? | 你们的良宵是怎么结束的 |
[14:05] | – We got out at the same time. – Now wait a minute… | -我们一块离开的 -等会儿 |
[14:09] | Justin got out of the mud bath? | 贾斯廷从泥浆浴池离开了 |
[14:10] | Yeah. We walked back together. | 对啊 我们一块走回去的 |
[14:12] | I saw him go into his room. | 我看见他进了房间 |
[14:14] | – What time was that? – Around 11:00. | -那时候几点 -十一点左右 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | Thank you, Jessica. | 谢谢你 杰西卡 |
[14:21] | You can call me Jess. | 你可以叫我杰斯 |
[14:23] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[14:28] | You text me? | 你给我发短信了吗 |
[14:29] | Indeed, I did. | 没错 是我 |
[14:31] | I understand our women in the mud bath | 我听说一起泡泥浆浴那两个女的 |
[14:33] | claim that Justin Wade exited the mud? | 说贾斯廷·韦德从泥浆池中出来了 |
[14:35] | Yeah, yeah, before he returned to it to drown. | 没错 在他溺毙于池子前 |
[14:38] | I sense your frustration and I may have something to assuage it. | 感觉你很沮丧 不过我的发现能安慰你 |
[14:44] | The bruising on the victim’s chest, right? | 受害者胸前的瘀伤 是吗 |
[14:46] | Mh-hmm.. Histology results of the tissue reveal fluid loss | 对 细胞组织结果显示受损的血管 |
[14:49] | from damaged blood vessels. | 有体液流失的现象 |
[14:50] | Swelling and blistering that was obfuscated from the bloating. | 遇水肿胀和烧灼肿胀很难被区分开 |
[14:55] | Blistering. So you’re saying that he was burned | 烧灼肿胀 你是说他淹死前 |
[14:57] | before he was drowned? | 被烧伤了 |
[14:59] | According to Doc Robbins, | 据罗宾斯医生检查 |
[15:00] | an inhaled substance caused urticaria and angioedema | 他吸入的一种物质在左右主支气管内侧 |
[15:04] | along the interior of the primary bronchi. | 引发荨麻疹和血管性水肿 |
[15:07] | I think the cause– smoke. | 我认为是因为烟 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | And, you recall the Justin Wade | 还有 你记得贾斯廷·韦德 |
[15:12] | had splinters in his forehead? | 前额上有碎屑吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah, he was hit by some kind of weapon, right? | 记得 他被某种武器打了 对吗 |
[15:16] | I think not. | 我觉得不是 |
[15:17] | The splinters are wood from the Northwestern Red Cedar. | 这些碎屑是西北部的红雪松木 |
[15:21] | It’s a tree that’s sacred to Native Americans | 印第安人觉得这些树很神圣 |
[15:23] | used in rituals and rites of passage. | 并把它们用在宗教仪式和庆祝仪式上 |
[15:26] | Like Alan Quinn’s firewalks. | 比如艾伦·奎恩的火上行走 |
[15:28] | Wood in his head, smoke in his lungs. | 头上的木屑 肺里的烟 |
[15:31] | I think between dips in the mud, | 我觉得在重回泥浆浴之前 |
[15:33] | Justin Wade played with fire. | 贾斯廷·韦德还去玩火了 |
[15:36] | And, I can prove it. | 而且 我能证明这点 |
[15:37] | If… you’ll firewalk this way. | 火上行走请走这边 |
[15:46] | First of all, walking across hot coals | 首先 从灼热的煤炭上走过 |
[15:48] | doesn’t take force of mind, it takes force of physics. | 不需要心灵的力量 而需要物理的魔力 |
[15:51] | Coal’s lightweight carbon structure | 煤炭的轻量化碳结构 |
[15:54] | is a poor conductor of heat. | 是热的不良导体 |
[15:56] | The layer of ash further insulates the heat. | 表面的灰进一步隔离了热 |
[15:58] | Firewalks are conducted at night | 火上行走在晚上进行 |
[16:00] | so you see the red, burning coals, | 所以你只能看见红色燃烧的炭 |
[16:03] | and not the layer of ash that coats them. | 却看不到覆盖在表面的那层灰 |
[16:06] | You sure about this? | 你确定要走吗 |
[16:07] | That’s hot enough to cook meat. | 这热得都能烤肉了 |
[16:08] | But your feet only make contact for two-tenths of a second. | 但是你的脚只和它接触0.2秒 |
[16:11] | The key is to walk softly and steadily. | 关键是要走得平稳顺畅 |
[16:21] | Ecco, amico mio. | 看见没 哥们 |
[16:25] | I am an eagle! | 我是只雄鹰 |
[16:26] | All right, what about the victim? | 好吧 那受害者怎么回事 |
[16:27] | He didn’t receive his wings. | 他没安上翅膀 |
[16:29] | While we know that Justin Wade | 我们知道贾斯廷·韦德 |
[16:30] | was a reluctant spiritual warrior, | 不愿意当精神勇士 |
[16:32] | Heather, his teammate, was unhappy | 希瑟 他的队友 因为他不愿 |
[16:34] | with his unwillingness to walk the fire. | 火上行走而很不高兴 |
[16:36] | So you think that after Heather berated him in the mud bath, | 所以你觉得他在泥浆浴被希瑟骂了之后 |
[16:40] | he went back to his room, and he warriored-up, | 他回到屋后 燃起了斗志 |
[16:43] | and he gave it a shot. | 然后就去试了一下 |
[16:46] | Bad shot. | 尝试失败 |
[16:47] | I think he panicked halfway across, | 我觉得他在半路害怕了 |
[16:50] | tripped and fell. | 被绊倒了 |
[16:52] | Forehead hitting an unburned piece of cedar. | 前额撞到了一块未燃的雪松 |
[16:54] | Discoloration on the chest that we thought was bruising… | 胸前我们原以为是瘀伤的痕迹 |
[16:57] | was really burns. | 其实是烧伤 |
[16:59] | You know, the firewalk was fenced off | 火道与浴场其它部分 |
[17:01] | from the rest of the spa. | 是用栅栏隔开的 |
[17:03] | Even if Justin Wade warriored-up, | 如果贾斯廷·韦德突然来了勇气 |
[17:05] | there’s only one person who conducts the firewalk. | 只有一个人能帮他完成火上行走 |
[17:07] | – Alan Quinn. – Bad for business | -艾伦·奎恩 -如果一个顾客 |
[17:09] | if a client ends up with third-degree burns and in the hospital. | 最后因三级烧伤进了医院对生意可不太好 |
[17:12] | Better if he ends up accidentally drowned | 说他一不小心在泥浆浴时淹死了 |
[17:15] | in the mud bath. | 会更好些 |
[17:16] | Letting the healing waters cover up all the sins. | 让治愈一切的水掩盖所有罪孽 |
[17:29] | Justin Wade…the floater in your mud. | 贾斯廷·韦德 你的泥浆浴中的浮尸 |
[17:32] | He wasn’t a hiker, he was your client. | 他并非徒步旅行者 他是你的顾客 |
[17:35] | We have evidence that ties Justin | 我们掌握的证据证明 |
[17:37] | to the kind of cedar wood that you use in your firewalk. | 贾斯廷接触到了你火道里的那种雪松木 |
[17:40] | He wanted to make a firewalk to help his team. | 他希望完成火上行走 帮助他的队伍 |
[17:43] | Needed your guidance, maybe? | 也许他需要你的引导 |
[17:45] | Didn’t turn out so good, huh? | 却没能愉快地收场吧 |
[17:48] | Come on, Alan. | 别装了 艾伦 |
[17:49] | You lied to us. | 你对我们撒了谎 |
[17:50] | You were with Justin that night. | 那晚你和贾斯廷在一起 |
[17:53] | Force of mind. | 心灵的力量 |
[17:55] | Be brave. | 勇敢点 |
[17:56] | Tell us what happened. | 说说发生了什么事 |
[17:59] | I had no idea it was Justin. | 我根本不知道他就是贾斯廷 |
[18:02] | Uh, he called me to his room, | 他把我叫到他的房间 |
[18:04] | wanted to do a firewalk. | 想试试火上行走 |
[18:05] | – So, you took him up there? – No. | -所以你就带他去了 -不 |
[18:07] | Uh, I sensed he wasn’t ready. | 我察觉到他还在犹豫 |
[18:09] | I’d rather have someone not do the walk | 我宁愿不让他走 也不愿让他的尝试 |
[18:12] | than try and fail. | 以失败收场 |
[18:14] | Told him to go to bed. | 我就叫他去睡觉 |
[18:15] | What time was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[18:16] | Around 11:30. | 大概十一点半 |
[18:18] | Went home after that. | 之后我就回家了 |
[18:20] | – Back to your room. – No, home. | -回你房间了 -不 是回家 |
[18:21] | Santa Barbara. | 在圣巴巴拉 |
[18:23] | Flew back Friday, midnight. | 星期五午夜飞回来的 |
[18:24] | You fly like an eagle? | 像老鹰一样飞吗 |
[18:26] | Or fly commercial? | 还是坐商业飞机 |
[18:27] | Private jet. | 私人飞机 |
[18:29] | Call my co-pilot, he’ll confirm it. | 联系我的副驾驶员吧 他能证实 |
[18:35] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[18:36] | – What have we got? – I am looking | -发现什么了 -我在检查 |
[18:37] | at a sample from Justin Wade’s bronchial tissue. | 贾斯廷·韦德的支气管组织样本 |
[18:41] | I don’t think the smoke from the firewalk caused this inflammation. | 我觉得炎症不是炭火的烟引起的 |
[18:44] | Take a look. | 你来看看 |
[18:48] | He had an acute mast cell degranulation | 他有急性肥大细胞脱粒现象 |
[18:50] | resulting in a massive release | 导致体内释放出大量的 |
[18:52] | of histamines, tryptases and chymases. | 组胺 类胰蛋白酶 以及胃促胰酶 |
[18:56] | The guy suffered anaphylactic shock. | 他过敏性休克了 |
[18:58] | Caused by what? | 怎么引起的 |
[19:00] | Unknown. I only see effect, | 不知道 我只能看到组织反应 |
[19:02] | not cause. | 看不出原因 |
[19:03] | That’s weird. We thought that Justin Wade | 真奇怪 我们以为贾斯廷·韦德 |
[19:04] | fell in the fire because he had an anxiety attack. | 是因为焦虑才跌倒在火炭里 |
[19:07] | No, what he really had was an allergy attack. | 不 其实是因为过敏性休克 |
[19:10] | Okay, well, I’ll send this tissue up to Hodges, | 那好 我马上把组织交给霍奇斯 |
[19:12] | have him run a RAST test and find out what caused it. | 让他做一个致敏源测试 找出过敏源 |
[19:16] | 拉斯维加斯警局 贾斯廷·韦德的支气管组织 | |
[19:21] | 小麦 阿拉伯树胶 乳胶 | |
[19:22] | 牛奶 香蕉 鸡蛋 | |
[19:27] | 小虾 未加工 | |
[19:31] | 花生 | |
[19:31] | 乳胶 | |
[19:47] | Ciao, Morgan. | 你好 摩根 |
[19:49] | – Thanks for meeting me. – Yeah. | -谢谢你来见我 -没事 |
[19:51] | I was actually surprised you wanted to meet up with me. | 我很惊讶 你居然想和我见面 |
[19:54] | I don’t have so many amici here. | 我在这里的朋友[意]不多 |
[19:56] | Friends. So, | 朋友[英] |
[19:57] | I was thinking maybe we could talk. | 我希望我们能聊一聊 |
[20:00] | David’s speaking about you so much. | 大卫经常提到你 |
[20:03] | I think you two guys…very close. | 我想你们两人…一定很亲近 |
[20:07] | We’re very good friends. | 我们是很好的朋友 |
[20:09] | – Friends? – To a certain degree. | -是朋友吗 -某种程度上是吧 |
[20:12] | What are we talking? | 到底是什么事 |
[20:14] | I just feel that there is a weird distance between us. | 我觉得我们之间有一点距离 |
[20:18] | I feel there is something wrong. | 有点不大对劲 |
[20:20] | Or, maybe…someone else. | 或许 是另有他人 |
[20:21] | Oh, trust me, honey, | 相信我 亲爱的 |
[20:22] | there is absolutely nobody else. | 绝对没有第三者 |
[20:25] | When I look at the two of you, | 在我眼里 |
[20:26] | you are so great together. | 你们两人很般配 |
[20:28] | And-and he is smitten with you. | 他被你迷得神魂颠倒 |
[20:30] | But why he seem so unhappy lately? | 可最近他为什么那么不开心 |
[20:33] | He doesn’t speak about marriage anymore. | 再也不提起婚姻的事了 |
[20:35] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[20:38] | you need to talk to David. | 你应该和大卫谈谈 |
[20:40] | You need to have this conversation… | 这些话你应该… |
[20:43] | with him. | 跟他说 |
[20:49] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我不会问的 |
[20:50] | – Really? How disappointing. – Mm, I’m not doing it. | -真的吗 真扫兴 -我不会问的 |
[20:53] | I wore it for you. | 我是为你而戴的 |
[20:55] | Fine. What? | 好吧 到底是什么 |
[20:57] | Common household items: swim cap, | 这些常见家用物品 游泳帽 |
[21:00] | hot water bottle, balloons, cleaning gloves, | 热水袋 气球 塑胶手套 |
[21:03] | bath mat, shower curtain — | 浴室防滑垫 浴帘 |
[21:05] | they’re all made of latex. | 都是用乳胶制成 |
[21:07] | And, uh, thanks to my assiduous testing, | 多亏了我勤勉地测试 |
[21:10] | I’ve determined are the cause | 我确定就是乳胶引起了 |
[21:12] | of our victim’s allergic reaction. | 受害者的过敏反应 |
[21:14] | He had a reaction to latex? | 他对乳胶过敏 |
[21:16] | Aren’t you missing the obvious, | 难道你忘了 |
[21:18] | the condom that we found in the mud bath…? | 我们在泥浴中找到的保险套吗 |
[21:20] | We’re not talking about the pedestrian skin contact here. | 这次可不是简单的皮肤接触 |
[21:23] | Justin Wade’s bronchial constriction | 贾斯廷·韦德的支气管收缩 |
[21:25] | says he inhaled the latex. | 说明他吸入了乳胶 |
[21:28] | How’s that happen? | 怎么吸入的 |
[21:29] | Well, you know what they say: | 俗话说得好 |
[21:30] | where there’s latex vapor there’s fire. | 有乳胶蒸汽的地方就一定有火 |
[21:38] | So you’re saying there was latex in the burning coals of the firewalk. | 你是说火道的煤炭里有乳胶 |
[21:41] | Greg’s at the primary now, looking for the culprit. | 格雷格正在现场寻找罪魁祸首 |
[21:43] | Interesting theory. | 这理论有意思 |
[21:46] | You know, latex allergy’s kind of a personal thing. | 乳胶过敏是很私人的事 |
[21:49] | Yeah, something only a spouse might know of. | 只有夫妻间才可能知道 |
[21:53] | Justin Wade’s wife, Mary, told me | 贾斯廷·韦德的妻子玛丽告诉我 |
[21:55] | that she’d been to Alan Quinn’s spa before. | 她以前去过艾伦·奎恩那疗养 |
[21:57] | So she knows all about the firewalk. | 她应该知道火上行走的事 |
[22:00] | Man alone in the mud bath with two women, | 一个男人和两个女人泡泥浴 |
[22:02] | one of whom admits to hitting on him. | 其中一人还承认勾引过他 |
[22:05] | Workplace romance? | 办公室恋情吗 |
[22:07] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 这种事我可不熟悉 |
[22:09] | Just sayin’. | 我随口说说 |
[22:10] | Could be a cause for murder. | 可能是谋杀的动机哦 |
[22:12] | I’m assuming you’re aware of your husband had a latex allergy, | 我想你应该知道你丈夫对乳胶过敏吧 |
[22:15] | Mrs. Wade? | 韦德太太 |
[22:16] | Yes, why? | 知道 怎么了 |
[22:18] | We discovered that he had an extreme allergic reaction before he died. | 我们发现他死前有剧烈的过敏反应 |
[22:22] | But he was always so careful. | 可他一直很小心 |
[22:24] | You said it was all good between you two? | 你说过你们两人之间没有矛盾 |
[22:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:27] | Well, not according to his phone records. | 但他的电话记录显示并非如此 |
[22:30] | About three weeks ago, | 大约三周前 |
[22:31] | Jessica Lowell started calling Justin. | 杰西卡·劳尔开始打电话给贾斯廷 |
[22:33] | – A lot. – Work calls, I’d imagine. | -经常打 -我想是工作的事吧 |
[22:36] | Most of the calls here | 大多数电话都是 |
[22:37] | are after work, after midnight, in fact. | 下班后 准确的说 是午夜后打的 |
[22:40] | What does this have to do… | 这和贾斯廷的死 |
[22:42] | with Justin’s death? | 有什么关系 |
[22:43] | Mary, you told me that you were home the night that Justin died. | 玛丽 你说过贾斯廷死的那晚你在家 |
[22:45] | But that isn’t true, is it? | 你撒谎了 对吧 |
[22:47] | You got a speeding ticket | 你在离温泉十英里[十六公里]远的地方 |
[22:49] | ten miles from the spa at, uh, let’s see… | 因超速被罚款了 |
[22:51] | 8:30 p.m.. | 晚上八点半的时候 |
[22:55] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我… |
[22:56] | realize how this must look. | 知道这看起来对我不利 |
[22:58] | Looks bad. | 非常不利 |
[23:00] | Okay, yes. | 是的 |
[23:01] | I was on my way to the spa. | 我确实是在去疗养地的路上 |
[23:04] | I had a feeling about Jessica Lowell. | 杰西卡·劳尔给我的感觉不太好 |
[23:07] | So you went there to confront them. | 所以你去跟他们对质 |
[23:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:10] | But I didn’t. | 可是我没去 |
[23:11] | Okay, I filled up my car, and I… | 我加了油 然后… |
[23:13] | and I turned around, and I went home. | 然后我掉头回家了 |
[23:15] | Look, I told you… | 听着 我说过 |
[23:17] | I loved my husband. | 我爱我的丈夫 |
[23:20] | And in the end… | 到头来 |
[23:22] | that meant trusting him. | 爱就是信任 |
[23:25] | Just got back from Alan Quinn’s firewalk. | 刚从艾伦·奎恩的火道那回来 |
[23:28] | Knee-deep in coal ash, found these. | 在煤灰的底部找到了这个 |
[23:30] | Drug implant pellets. | 药物植入颗粒 |
[23:31] | Used for maintaining hormone levels. | 用于维持激素水平 |
[23:36] | What are they made of? | 用什么做的 |
[23:37] | Latex. | 乳胶 |
[23:40] | Looks to me like one of them isn’t fully burned. | 看来还有一个没被烧坏 |
[23:43] | Logo says… | 上面写着… |
[23:45] | “Made by Bixton.” | “毕克斯通制造” |
[23:47] | The same company Justin Wade worked for. | 就是贾斯廷·韦德所在的公司 |
[23:49] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝对不是偶然 |
[23:51] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[23:52] | Here, maybe I can get a partial. | 让我看看 或许有残留指纹 |
[24:11] | 搜索指纹 | |
[24:13] | 匹配成功 | |
[24:16] | 杰西卡·劳尔 出生日期 1986年12月4日 年龄 27 身高 175厘米 体重 53公斤 种族 亚裔 性别 女 头发 棕色 眼睛 棕色 | |
[24:17] | Jessica Lowell is not returning Brass’s phone calls. | 杰西卡·劳尔没回布拉斯的电话 |
[24:21] | She’s also a no-show at work. | 她也没去上班 |
[24:22] | Sounds like she’s on the run. | 听起来像是逃了 |
[24:24] | Bixton sent over her employee file. | 毕克斯通发来了她的员工档案 |
[24:26] | Three years ago, she was suspended from work for six months. | 三年前 她被停职了半年 |
[24:29] | She and two other employees were under suspicion | 她和另外两名员工涉嫌 |
[24:32] | of selling company secrets. | 出卖公司机密 |
[24:35] | – She wasn’t fired. – No. | -她没被开除 -没错 |
[24:37] | They didn’t have enough on her. | 当时证据不足 |
[24:38] | Okay, so what are we thinking? | 好吧 我们理下思路 |
[24:39] | That Jessica Lowell was up to her old tricks again, | 杰西卡·劳尔重操旧业 |
[24:42] | stealing from the company? | 窃取公司机密 |
[24:43] | Justin Wade finds out, she kills him. | 被贾斯廷·韦德发现 她就杀他灭口 |
[24:45] | If that’s the case, there’s still one more member | 要真是这样 “白尾老鹰队” |
[24:47] | of “Team White-Tailed Eagle.” | 还有一位成员 |
[24:49] | – Heather Conner. – Right, if she found out | -希瑟·康纳 -没错 如果她 |
[24:51] | what Justin Wade found out, | 和贾斯廷·韦德有同样的发现 |
[24:52] | we need to find her now. | 我们得立马找到她 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:58] | All right, Heather, thank you very much for coming in. | 希瑟 非常感谢你能赶来 |
[25:01] | I don’t know what happened to Justin. | 我不知道贾斯廷出了什么事 |
[25:02] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:04] | Can I please have some water? | 我能喝点儿水吗 |
[25:06] | It’s right there in front of you. | 水就在你面前 |
[25:08] | – Sorry, of course. – Heather, | -抱歉 确实是 -希瑟 |
[25:10] | you need to relax, okay? | 你得放松点儿 好吗 |
[25:11] | You are not a suspect. | 你不是嫌疑犯 |
[25:13] | What we need right now is to find Jessica. | 我们现在需要找到杰西卡 |
[25:22] | Jessica’s not who she says she is. | 杰西卡根本就不是她自己所说的那样 |
[25:27] | Who is she? | 那她是谁 |
[25:29] | A thief. | 一个小偷 |
[25:31] | She steals company secrets. | 她窃取公司机密 |
[25:34] | And Justin found out. | 而且被贾斯廷发现了 |
[25:36] | – Is that why he’s dead? – Yes. | -所以他才死了吗 -对 |
[25:38] | I think Jessica kills anyone | 我觉得杰西卡会杀了 |
[25:42] | who gets in her way. | 任何妨碍她的人 |
[25:47] | Oh, this water’s terrible. | 这水太难喝了 |
[25:50] | The Jessica Lowells are destroying Bixton. | 杰西卡·劳尔这种人会毁了毕克斯通公司 |
[25:53] | Consider a new typical drug. | 试想一种新型药物 |
[25:54] | After an average development cost | 在花费了九亿美元的 |
[25:56] | of 900 million, | 开发成本之后 |
[25:58] | a successful launch depends on sales reps delivering complex information. | 需要销售代表努力工作才能成功投放市场 |
[26:01] | I put every fiber | 我把所有心血 |
[26:03] | of my soul into this company. | 都献给了这家公司 |
[26:05] | – Into America! – Heather, slow down. | -献给了美国 -希瑟 冷静点 |
[26:08] | – It’s okay. – I try… | -没事的 -我试着 |
[26:09] | to do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[26:11] | I try… so hard to be good. | 我努力想做得更好 |
[26:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:19] | I need a medic! Oh, my God. | 快叫急救支援 天啊 |
[26:22] | I need a medic now! | 我需要急救支援 快点 |
[26:27] | Finn… hey, listen to me, listen to me. | 芬恩 听我说 听我说 |
[26:29] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[26:30] | Now just-just get the body to Doc | 现在只需要尽快把尸体 |
[26:32] | as soon as you can. | 交给医生 |
[26:34] | Whew! Finlay’s at E.R.. | 芬恩利在急诊室 |
[26:36] | Conner girl didn’t make it. | 那个姓康纳的姑娘没挺住 |
[26:38] | I mean, it’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[26:39] | A seemingly healthy woman | 一个看起来很健康的女人 |
[26:40] | just drops during an interrogation? | 在审讯中突然死亡 |
[26:42] | Kind of like Justin taking a header | 有点儿像贾斯廷在火道上 |
[26:44] | in the middle of his firewalk. | 走到一半就一头栽倒 |
[26:46] | – Doesn’t make any sense. – Well, the only common denominator | -这说不通 -唯一的可能就是 |
[26:48] | is Jessica Lowell– maybe she poisoned them both. | 杰西卡·劳尔 也许是她毒死了他们俩 |
[26:50] | Do we know where she is yet? | 我们知道她在哪吗 |
[26:52] | Still in the wind. | 依然不见踪影 |
[26:53] | Haven’t had a chance to open up Heather Conner yet, | 还没来得及解剖希瑟·康纳 |
[26:55] | to determine C.O.D.– | 查找死因 |
[26:57] | but, in the washroom, David found this. | 但大卫在清洗尸体时发现了这个 |
[27:01] | White powder under her fingernails. | 她指甲里有白色粉末 |
[27:03] | Hodges says it’s magnesium sulfate. | 霍奇斯说这是硫酸镁 |
[27:05] | Common dietary supplement. | 常见的膳食补充剂 |
[27:07] | Yeah, David found a receipt in her purse. | 大卫在她钱包里找到一张收据 |
[27:09] | She’d been stocking up on all sorts of nutrients and powders. | 她在购买各种营养粉 |
[27:12] | Maybe Jessica Lowell | 也许杰西卡·劳尔 |
[27:14] | spiked her vitamin shake. | 在她的维他命奶昔里下毒了 |
[27:15] | Could explain her death. | 可以解释她的死因 |
[27:17] | Now for the unexplainable. | 还有些解释不了的 |
[27:20] | David also found… | 大卫还找到了 |
[27:22] | strands of animal hair. | 动物的毛发 |
[27:25] | Hodges I.D.’d it as capra aegagrus hircus. | 霍奇斯证实了这是山羊[拉丁文命名] |
[27:28] | – Goat? – Yeah. | -山羊 -对 |
[27:30] | She had goat hair all over her. | 她全身都是山羊的毛 |
[27:32] | I didn’t say it made sense. | 我可没说这说得通 |
[27:33] | Mm, something better start making sense. | 最好从现在起有什么能说得通 |
[27:41] | You here on business or to make another girl date | 你来这儿是为了公事还是为了和我未婚妻 |
[27:43] | with my fiance? | 再来个闺蜜约会 |
[27:45] | She told you we met. | 她告诉你我们见过面 |
[27:47] | No, uh, she texted me by mistake. | 没有 她错把短信发给我了 |
[27:51] | “Morgan, thank you for listening. | “摩根 谢谢你的倾听 |
[27:53] | My new amica.” | 我的新朋友” |
[27:54] | She just wanted to talk. | 她只是想谈谈 |
[27:57] | Look, I’m on your side, Hodges. | 我是站在你这边的 霍奇斯 |
[28:00] | She’s a great girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[28:01] | Who feels that I’m backing away. | 她觉得我在回避她 |
[28:05] | Are you? | 你在回避吗 |
[28:09] | Ah, saved by the tox report. | 被毒物报告拯救了 |
[28:15] | Heather Conner was higher than | 希瑟·康纳比当年猫王 |
[28:16] | 拉斯维加斯警察局 刑侦部门 | |
[28:16] | Elvis at the Vegas Hilton. | 在维加斯希尔顿[酒店]嗑得药还多 |
[28:18] | So she wasn’t poisoned. | 所以她没有被下毒 |
[28:20] | She O.D.’d. | 而是过量吸食毒品 |
[28:22] | Makes sense. | 说得通了 |
[28:23] | You said you found magnesium sulfate | 你说你在她的指甲里 |
[28:24] | underneath her fingernails, right? | 发现了硫酸镁 对吗 |
[28:26] | Yeah, I thought that was from a vitamin drink. | 对 我以为是来自某种维他命饮料 |
[28:27] | But it’s also used to manufacture meth. | 但它也被用来制造兴奋剂 |
[28:30] | Drug sales rep becomes drug cook, | 药物销售代表成了制毒人 |
[28:33] | becomes drug addict. | 还染上毒瘾 |
[28:34] | Deadly career path. | 致命的事业之路 |
[28:35] | So, she’s tweaking on meth, | 她正在为兴奋剂烦恼 |
[28:37] | she’s called in by P.D.. | 突然被警局传唤 |
[28:38] | She’s worried that we figured it all out– the illegal drugs. | 担心我们发现所有真相 那些违禁毒品 |
[28:41] | She takes some downers to calm down. | 她吃了点镇静剂让自己冷静 |
[28:42] | And she downs herself forever, | 然后在我们面前 |
[28:44] | right in front of us. | 让自己永远静下来了 |
[28:46] | I hear you get very thirsty on meth. | 我听说你对兴奋剂很有兴趣 |
[28:49] | Check out the stomach contents. | 看看她的胃容物 |
[28:52] | “Lacteal secretions high in potassium, niacin and copper.” | “富含钾 烟酸和铜的乳状分泌物” |
[28:56] | Milk. | 奶 |
[28:56] | Goat milk. | 山羊奶 |
[28:58] | The udder milk. | 羊乳房挤出的奶 |
[28:59] | Come on, it’s too easy. | 这太简单了 |
[29:01] | No, it’s too much goat. | 不 这里太多跟山羊有关了 |
[29:03] | We found goat hair on Heather’s clothes. | 我们在希瑟衣服上发现了山羊毛 |
[29:09] | Text from Nick. | 尼克的短信 |
[29:11] | Our prime suspect, Jessica Lowell, | 我们的主要嫌疑人 杰西卡·劳尔 |
[29:13] | just turned herself in. | 刚刚来自首了 |
[29:16] | Thought you were on the run. | 还以为你开始逃亡了 |
[29:17] | Business trip. | 出差而已 |
[29:19] | I came back as soon as possible. | 我尽快回来了 |
[29:20] | I want to cooperate. | 我想配合你们 |
[29:22] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[29:23] | You know the murder victim Justin Wade. | 你知道受害人贾斯廷·韦德吗 |
[29:25] | The guy who was drowned in a mud bath? | 那个在泥浆浴中淹死的家伙 |
[29:27] | We found your prints | 撒在火道中引发 |
[29:28] | on the latex pellets that were tossed | 贾斯廷过敏反应的乳胶颗粒上 |
[29:29] | into the firewalk to knock Justin out. | 发现了你的指纹 |
[29:32] | Those pellets were samples. | 那些颗粒是样品 |
[29:33] | We all had them at the retreat. | 参加拓展训练的人都有 |
[29:35] | Captain Brass, I believe you know Colin Garrett | 布拉斯队长 我相信你认识 |
[29:38] | with the FBI field office here. | 联调局本地办事处的科林·加勒特吧 |
[29:41] | We’re working together. | 我们一起工作 |
[29:43] | I’m not a sales rep. | 我不是销售代表 |
[29:44] | I handle corporate security at Bixton. | 我在毕克斯通处理企业安全问题 |
[29:46] | I’m teamed up with the FBI right now. | 我正在和联邦调查局合作 |
[29:48] | Justin Wade and Heather Conner were under investigation | 贾斯廷·韦德和希瑟·康纳因涉嫌 |
[29:51] | for stealing research and drugs | 窃取研究成果和药物 |
[29:53] | to manufacture designer meth. | 以制造兴奋剂而被调查 |
[29:55] | Just slip your mind to mention that to me before? | 那你之前怎么没告诉我 |
[29:57] | And the last time I checked, | 而且据我所知 |
[29:59] | big pharmaceuticals don’t sell street meth. | 大型医药公司不会贩卖街头毒品 |
[30:01] | No. | 不会 |
[30:01] | But we have all the chemicals at hand, | 但我们有所有的化学药剂 |
[30:03] | and cutting-edge lab technology. | 和尖端科技 |
[30:05] | We believe they set up a lab somewhere. | 我们认为他们建立了一个实验室 |
[30:07] | Well, that still doesn’t explain | 这依然没法解释 |
[30:08] | how Justin ended up dead. | 贾斯廷是怎么死的 |
[30:10] | Are you familiar with Rolan Zahl? | 你熟悉罗兰·扎尔吗[S13E09人物] |
[30:13] | Drug distributor– bad news. | 毒品贩子 真是坏消息 |
[30:14] | Worse news for Justin. | 对贾斯廷来说更糟 |
[30:16] | Zahl was his street connect. | 扎尔曾是他的街头联系人 |
[30:18] | Feds think that once he finished with the lab, | 联邦探员认为一旦他建好了实验室 |
[30:20] | he became expendable. | 他就没用了 |
[30:22] | So you’re saying Justin Wade’s murder was a drug hit? | 所以说贾斯廷·韦德是死于毒品斗争吗 |
[30:26] | You have a better theory? | 你有更好的解释吗 |
[30:28] | Did you follow up on the Rolan Zahl drug angle? | 你对罗兰·扎尔的毒品链查得如何 |
[30:30] | Yup, I tested some meth pulled off | 我检查了一些两天前从一个Mad-10帮 |
[30:32] | a Mad-10 dealer two days ago. | 卖家手里得到的兴奋剂[S13E09剧情] |
[30:34] | Same trace contaminants we found in Heather Conner? | 和希瑟·康纳体内的药物检测结果相同 |
[30:37] | To a tee. | 是的 |
[30:38] | Okay, well, I did a little follow-up of my own | 我自己做了些关于硫酸镁的 |
[30:41] | on the magnesium sulfate | 跟踪调查 |
[30:43] | from, uh, Heather’s fingernails. | 就是希瑟指甲里的那些 |
[30:45] | According to her credit cards, she bought about | 根据她的信用卡 她上个月 |
[30:47] | 200 pounds of the stuff last month, | 从一个医疗用品供应公司 |
[30:50] | from a medical supply company. | 买了大概两百磅[九十一公斤]硫酸镁 |
[30:52] | And it was shipped to Greenlore Scientific. | 它被送往格林洛科技 |
[30:52] | 送往 格林洛科技 代格屋街 93644号 内华达州 罗根戴尔 89021 | |
[30:54] | A.K.A. our secret meth lab. | 也就是我们的秘密兴奋剂实验室 |
[30:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:57] | Looks like it’s time to pay a visit | 看起来我们要去 |
[30:58] | to 93644 Dagwood Street. | 代格屋街93644号串门了 |
[31:13] | L.V.P.D.! Open up! | 拉斯维加斯警局 开门 |
[31:16] | L.V.P.D.! Open up! | 拉斯维加斯警局 开门 |
[31:19] | Go, Stokes. | 上吧 丝多克斯 |
[31:27] | L.V.P.D.! Open up! | 拉斯维加斯警局 快开门 |
[31:30] | Go. | 上 |
[31:45] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[32:17] | Looks like they cleared out. | 看起来他们清理过了 |
[32:20] | Think we found our lab. | 我想我们找到实验室了 |
[32:22] | Yeah, what’s left of it. | 是的 实验室的残留物 |
[32:23] | Hold on, Nick. | 拿好枪 尼克 |
[32:25] | Check this out. | 看看这些 |
[32:28] | Well, somebody trashed the place. | 有人破坏了这个地方 |
[32:37] | This is too elaborate just to manufacture meth. | 这里对制造兴奋剂来说太大材小用了 |
[32:44] | An industrial fridge. | 一台工业冰箱 |
[32:45] | Don’t usually see that in a meth lab. | 在兴奋剂实验室可不常见 |
[32:48] | Nope. | 没错 |
[32:53] | Got milk? | 找到了奶 |
[32:55] | Right– goat’s milk, I’m guessing. | 我猜是羊奶 |
[32:58] | Distillation condenser– this is some very | 蒸馏冷凝器 这是某种非常… |
[33:00] | complex chemistry. | 复杂的化学过程 |
[33:02] | Micro-porous membranes? | 微孔膜 |
[33:04] | – You don’t use that to make meth. – I got to say | -你不会用它们做兴奋剂的 -要我说 |
[33:07] | a lot of the stuff in here just doesn’t fit | 这里很多东西并非用来做 |
[33:09] | with making street drugs. | 一般的街头毒品 |
[33:34] | Mrs. Wade?! | 韦德夫人 |
[33:36] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[33:46] | Nick’s still collecting evidence, | 尼克还在收集证据 |
[33:47] | but he sent over some trace from the farmhouse lab. | 但他送了些农场实验室的残留物过来 |
[33:50] | It’s definitely meth. | 绝对是兴奋剂 |
[33:52] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[33:54] | Husband and wife cooking team? | 夫妻毒品作坊吗 |
[33:55] | Looks like it. | 看着像 |
[33:58] | “Looks like it”? | “看着像” |
[34:00] | The goat milk doesn’t make sense. | 羊奶问题说不通 |
[34:02] | Well, maybe it’s | 也许只是 |
[34:03] | some kind of cutting agent for the meth. | 某种新式制毒工艺 |
[34:05] | Ah, it’s more than that. | 疑点多着呢 |
[34:06] | There was… | 那实验室里 |
[34:07] | a lot of sophisticated equipment in that lab; | 有很多精密仪器 |
[34:09] | stuff you don’t need to make meth. | 并不是用来制作兴奋剂的 |
[34:18] | Something else was cooking in that kitchen. | 他们在那捣腾别的东西 |
[34:32] | I know you think Justin, Heather and I | 你肯定认为贾斯廷 希瑟和我 |
[34:34] | are all meth dealers. | 都是卖兴奋剂的吧 |
[34:37] | Yeah, I do. | 是 |
[34:38] | And I know why: | 我还知道原因 |
[34:39] | you need the money because you’re sick. | 你需要用钱 因为你病了 |
[34:43] | I… have a chronic deficiency of the antithrombin. | 我得了慢性抗凝血酶缺乏症 |
[34:48] | It’s an anti-coagulant. | 这是一种阻抗凝血的酶 |
[34:50] | And without it, I’m… | 缺了抗凝血酶 我就… |
[34:52] | in constant danger of blood clots. | 随时有出现血栓的危险 |
[34:54] | Which can cause a pulmonary embolism. | 会导致肺栓塞 |
[34:57] | So, Justin was using a Bixton drug formula to help you. | 贾斯廷用了毕克斯通一种药的配方来治你的病 |
[35:00] | It uses goat milk to make the antithrombin protein. | 需要羊奶来做抗凝血酶蛋白 |
[35:05] | It’s why Justin took the job with Bixton in the first place. | 这就是最初贾斯廷去毕克斯通工作的原因 |
[35:08] | To steal the recipe? | 为了偷配方 |
[35:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:12] | The drug’s called “Btryn.” | 药名叫”Btryn” |
[35:14] | It was canceled during clinical trials three years ago. | 三年前临床试验时它就被取消了 |
[35:18] | Company deemed it too expensive. | 公司认为它的成本太高 |
[35:20] | My disease is extremely rare, | 我这种病极其罕见 |
[35:22] | so there wouldn’t have been enough customers. | 所以市场需求非常匮乏 |
[35:26] | Yeah, those pharmaceutical giants have their bills to pay. | 是啊 那些制药巨头得考虑运营成本 |
[35:30] | So, Justin started making the drug himself. | 所以贾斯廷开始自己制药 |
[35:33] | But he needed the money to do it. | 但是他缺钱 |
[35:36] | That’s where Heather came in. | 希瑟因此加入进来 |
[35:39] | It was her crazy idea to set up the lab. | 设立实验室是她的疯狂想法 |
[35:42] | Was the Btryn working? | “Btryn”有效吗 |
[35:44] | I’ve been on it for about a month now. | 我已经服用了大概一个月 |
[35:46] | Justin was right. | 贾斯廷成功了 |
[35:47] | It’s-it’s actually helped stabilize me. | 药能稳定我的病情 |
[35:51] | I never knew that he was making meth. | 我之前不知道他在造兴奋剂 |
[35:55] | I only found out about it a couple days ago. | 直到几天前才发现 |
[35:57] | You know, I don’t get why you destroyed the lab. | 可是 我不明白你为什么毁了实验室 |
[36:00] | I mean, it was your one chance to get the medicine. | 毕竟你必须依赖它制药啊 |
[36:02] | I… I didn’t destroy it. | 不是我弄的 |
[36:04] | I went to get my last dose. | 我过去拿最后一剂药而已 |
[36:13] | If Mary Wade’s telling the truth… | 如果玛丽·韦德所说是实情 |
[36:18] | and she isn’t the one that trashed this place… | 不是她砸了这个地方 |
[36:20] | Then who did? | 那会是谁呢 |
[36:22] | All this… | 这般… |
[36:23] | destruction, this rage. | 大肆破坏 这股怒气 |
[36:26] | This is personal. | 是私人恩怨 |
[36:27] | Yeah, I think I got something here. | 我这有发现 |
[36:28] | In the sink. Check it out. | 水槽里 来看看 |
[36:33] | Maybe in the middle of going Hulk, | 也许在绿巨人式的爆发过程中 |
[36:35] | our suspect cut himself on some glass. | 嫌疑人自己被玻璃割伤了 |
[36:40] | Rinsed it off in the sink. | 在水槽里冲洗 |
[36:42] | And left behind some blood. | 留下了血渍 |
[37:05] | Russell? | 罗素 |
[37:06] | I got DNA on the blood from the meth lab sink. | 我在制毒实验室水槽的血渍里采到了DNA |
[37:09] | You are not gonna believe who broke into the place. | 你不会相信是谁进门搞了破坏 |
[37:13] | Come on, Sheila. | 放松吧 希拉 |
[37:15] | Exhale the weakness. | 把软弱的气息吐出来 |
[37:17] | Release the toxins. | 释放体内毒素 |
[37:20] | Feels strong, right? | 感觉变强壮了 对吧 |
[37:22] | Just have faith in me. | 相信我就好 |
[37:24] | No fear. | 没有恐惧 |
[37:26] | Mary Wade have faith in you, Alan? | 玛丽·韦德相信你吗 艾伦 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[37:33] | Can you give us a second? | 能请你回避一下吗 |
[37:34] | I wanted to talk to Alan | 我想跟艾伦谈谈 |
[37:36] | about the blood he left in the meth lab. | 他留在制毒实验室里的血渍 |
[37:40] | Because you did. | 因为你确实留下了 |
[37:41] | When you broke in. | 就在你搞破坏的时候 |
[37:43] | Force of entry more than force of mind. | 是实实在在的破坏 并非心灵力量 |
[37:46] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:48] | Did you teach Mary your breathing exercises? | 你教过玛丽这套呼吸练习吗 |
[37:52] | And… did you know she was sick? | 你知道她生病了吗 |
[37:54] | I wouldn’t– | 我不会… |
[37:55] | Because we checked your credit cards. | 因为我们查过你的信用卡记录 |
[37:56] | You’ve been shipping her cases of | 你给她寄过很多 |
[38:00] | that Spirit Force drink of yours. | 你那所谓的精神力量饮品 |
[38:01] | You do that for all your clients, Alan? | 你对所有客户都那样做吗 艾伦 |
[38:04] | – I’m trying to help Mary. – Well, of course you are. | -我是想帮玛丽 -你当然想了 |
[38:06] | I mean, good heavens, you’re in love with her, right? | 你爱着她 对嘛 |
[38:10] | Mary’s a very special… very brave woman. | 玛丽是个很特别的 很勇敢的女人 |
[38:13] | Yeah, she is. But you didn’t answer my question. | 对 她是 但你没回答我的问题 |
[38:18] | You know, I came from nothing. | 我是白手起家 |
[38:21] | Built an empire. | 拼出了自己的天下 |
[38:23] | Truth is, I never found anyone who interested me. | 说真的 从来没有谁能吸引我 |
[38:27] | Until Mary. | 直到遇上了玛丽 |
[38:29] | When you find your other half, | 当你找到你另一半时 |
[38:32] | that… | 那时… |
[38:34] | is what it’s really like to fly. | 才能真正体会到飞翔的感觉 |
[38:39] | Have you found your other half? | 你找到你的另一半了吗 |
[38:42] | Wow. That’s so romantic. | 说得真浪漫呢 |
[38:44] | The truth is, | 但事实是 |
[38:45] | she didn’t want to fly with you, did she? | 她并不想跟你一起飞翔 对吗 |
[38:47] | I mean, she didn’t want to have anything to do with you, Alan. | 她不想跟你有任何关系 艾伦 |
[38:49] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[38:49] | Because her husband already found a cure for her. | 因为她丈夫已经找到了治她病的药 |
[38:52] | Something that actually worked. | 真正有效的药 |
[38:54] | Is that what happened? | 当时是不是这样 |
[38:57] | You found out that his worked, yours didn’t? | 你发现他的方法有效 而你的没有 |
[38:59] | Is that why you destroyed his lab? | 所以你才毁掉他的实验室 |
[39:02] | Well, come on, man. | 你倒是说话啊 |
[39:03] | Usually you have all the answers. | 你不是说辞很多吗 |
[39:07] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[39:08] | I’ve seen people like you before. | 我见过你这样的人 |
[39:10] | And you make me sick. | 你让我觉得恶心 |
[39:12] | You sell snake oil to the weak. | 你向弱者销售骗人的万灵药 |
[39:16] | So you think Justin Wade was so good? | 所以你以为贾斯廷·韦德就那么好吗 |
[39:20] | He was poisoning her. | 他是在毒害她 |
[39:22] | I wasn’t gonna watch her die. | 我才不会眼睁睁看她死去 |
[39:27] | Modern medicine? | 现代医学 |
[39:31] | That’s the real snake oil here. | 那才是真正的骗人药 |
[39:32] | They spend millions | 他们用数百万的钱 |
[39:34] | conning people into buying chemicals and pills, | 诓骗人们购买化学药品 |
[39:38] | so they can make billions. | 然后他们就能赚数十亿 |
[39:41] | The weak? | 弱者 |
[39:43] | I… | 我… |
[39:44] | I make people strong. | 我帮助人们变强大 |
[39:47] | Justin Wade, he didn’t understand that. | 贾斯廷·韦德 他根本不会懂 |
[39:51] | And he didn’t understand Mary. | 他也不懂玛丽 |
[39:53] | I do. | 我懂 |
[39:54] | You killed him, didn’t you? | 你杀了他 是不是 |
[40:01] | You’re damn right I did. | 你他妈说对了 是我杀的 |
[40:04] | Whatever it took to save Mary’s life. | 为了救玛丽的命 怎样都行 |
[40:09] | To heal her; to make her fly. | 治愈她 让她能够飞翔 |
[40:13] | And I’d do it again. | 重来一次我也会这么做 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:28] | David, | 大卫 |
[40:29] | everything is okay? | 没事吧 |
[40:31] | Are you still upset because I didn’t tell you about my past? | 还在因为我隐瞒了过去而难过吗 |
[40:34] | No, no, it has nothing to do with that. | 不 跟那个没关系 |
[40:36] | I don’t care that you were married for a week. | 我不介意你曾有过一周的婚姻 |
[40:40] | Because… | 因为 |
[40:42] | I want to marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[40:44] | For…forever. | 做我一辈子的妻子 |
[40:48] | Then why are you running from me? | 那你为什么躲着我 |
[40:53] | ‘Cause I’m an idiot. | 因为我是个傻瓜 |
[40:54] | – And I’m afraid. – Of what? | -我害怕了 -怕什么 |
[40:56] | Me? | 怕我 |
[40:58] | – My family? – No, no. Um… | -我的家人 -不 不是 |
[41:01] | having a family. | 是怕拥有一个家 |
[41:05] | My father … | 我父亲 |
[41:06] | wasn’t around very much when I grew up | 在我成长过程中不怎么陪在我身边 |
[41:08] | and when he was around, he-he really wasn’t. | 就算在我身边 他也没个父亲的样子 |
[41:11] | He was scientist. | 他是科学家 |
[41:12] | He was always holed-up in the basement. | 他总是宅在地下室里 |
[41:14] | You’re afraid you will turn into him? | 你是害怕自己会变成他 |
[41:17] | – Terrified. – David… | -怕极了 -大卫 |
[41:18] | you fear things that have never happened. | 你担心的都是从来不会发生的事 |
[41:22] | Don’t you think it’s a waste of time? | 你不觉得那样很浪费时间吗 |
[41:26] | Not if I’m wasting it with you. | 跟你一起就不叫浪费 |
[41:35] | I, uh, have your husband’s wedding ring. | 我这里有你丈夫的结婚戒指 |
[41:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:39] | Blood test confirmed your illness. | 血液化验结果证实了你的病情 |
[41:41] | I hope someday there’s a drug that will help you. | 我希望以后会有治你病的药 |
[41:52] | Have you ever… | 你有没有… |
[41:54] | flown in your dreams? | 在梦里飞翔过 |
[41:57] | Ever since Justin died I’m so numb all day, | 自从贾斯廷死后我麻木度日 |
[42:01] | but when I sleep… | 但当我入眠 |
[42:05] | I’m healthy, I’m free and… | 我就是健康的 自由的 |
[42:09] | …I fly. | 我能飞翔 |
[42:13] | And he’s with me somehow. | 感觉他就在身旁陪伴着我 |
[42:17] | And then I wake and… I’m alone | 然后醒来发现 只有我一人 |
[42:21] | but I’m… I’m not as sad. | 但是 我不会太难过 |
[42:24] | Because I can still feel his presence. | 因为我仍能感觉到他的存在 |
[42:27] | You two must’ve loved each other very much. | 你们一定深爱着对方 |
[42:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:31] | Maybe someday, there’ll be a drug that can save me. | 也许有天 会有能救我命的药出现 |
[42:34] | Maybe not. | 或许不会有 |
[42:38] | All I know is when I remember all the good that we had… | 但只要我回忆起我们曾经的美好 |
[42:44] | I’m fearless. | 我就无所畏惧 |