时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[00:11] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[00:19] | You know, Jonah, we don’t have | 你知道 乔纳 我们不是 |
[00:21] | to be a part of this. | 一定要这么做的 |
[00:22] | Yes, we do. | 当然要 |
[00:24] | I’ll look like an ass if we pull out now. | 如果临阵退缩的话太丢人了 |
[00:26] | Besides, I really want this. | 另外 我真的很想要 |
[00:31] | Hey, so did you. | 你也一样 |
[00:34] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[00:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:45] | Jonah Drake. Samantha Wilson. | 乔纳・德雷克和萨曼莎・维尔森 |
[00:47] | Password, Mr. Drake. | 口令 德雷克先生 |
[00:49] | Decadence. | 堕落 |
[01:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:34] | You good? | 一个人没问题吧 |
[01:37] | All set, Mr. Vogel. | 都准备好了 沃格尔先生 |
[01:39] | Everything is where it needs to be. | 一切准备就绪 |
[01:40] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢 汤姆 |
[01:41] | – Good evening, Mr. Vogel. – Good evening. | -晚上好 沃格尔先生 -晚上好 |
[01:44] | Jack, good to see you. | 杰克 很高兴见到你 |
[01:46] | Hope our arrangement is still in order. | 希望我们的交易按计划进行 |
[01:48] | To be honest, Jonah, I almost changed my mind this morning. | 说实话 乔纳 我今早差点改了主意 |
[01:52] | But then I realized I have an obligation | 不过我意识到我有义务 |
[01:55] | to share my… passion. | 与你分享 我的激情 |
[01:59] | I’m getting excited here. | 光在这儿我就已经很激动了 |
[02:01] | Patience is a virtue, Mr. Drake. | 耐心是美德 德雷克先生 |
[02:04] | And how much is virtue going to cost me? | 这种美德需要多钱呢 |
[02:08] | Sounds like our friend here needs a little preview. | 看来咱们这位朋友需要先验下货 |
[02:33] | Remember, look, but don’t touch. | 记住 只许看 不许摸 |
[02:48] | You weren’t lying. | 你没骗我 |
[02:53] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[02:57] | Whatever the price, I’ll pay it. | 不管要价多少 我买定了 |
[03:10] | Hey, Mitch. | 米奇 |
[03:12] | What’s with the rifle? | 这支步枪是谁的 |
[03:14] | These two knuckleheads | 这俩傻瓜 |
[03:16] | were blasting away into the barrel over there. | 朝着那面的木桶开枪 |
[03:29] | They probably thought they hit oil. | 他们可能以为流出来的是油 |
[03:31] | Black gold, Texas tea. | 黑色黄金 德州特产 |
[03:34] | Yeah, well, my nose says decomp. | 不过我的鼻子告诉我有腐尸 |
[03:36] | I don’t see any blood around here. | 周围没看到血迹 |
[03:37] | This is definitely not our primary. | 这里肯定不是第一现场 |
[03:40] | Well, let’s not lose any of the goodness. | 别浪费里面的东西了 |
[03:44] | All right, one, two, three. | 好了 一 二 三 |
[03:50] | Here goes anything. | 一切皆有可能 |
[03:59] | That is not a pretty sight. | 这可真不怎么好看 |
[04:00] | Yeah, didn’t start out like that, though. | 不过一开始可不是这样 |
[04:03] | Black tie, tuxedo. | 黑色领带 晚礼服 |
[04:05] | Poor guy was dressed to kill. | 这可怜人可是身着盛装死的 |
[04:07] | Or be killed. | 或是被杀的 |
[04:12] | 更多影视更新 | |
[04:38] | 《犯罪现场调查》 | |
[04:46] | What’s less fun than a barrel of monkeys? | 还有什么比一桶猴子更有趣的 |
[04:50] | Hodges, his leg is jammed, okay? | 霍奇斯 他的腿挤住了 |
[04:52] | A malodorous, bloated corpse in a monkey suit. | 一只散发恶臭的肿胀的身着盛装的猴子 |
[04:59] | So disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[05:00] | Ah, we’ve reached the tipping point. | 以前又不是没有过 |
[05:10] | Oh, that is ripe. | 臭得可以 |
[05:16] | Hodges… | 霍奇斯… |
[05:19] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:21] | As you know, I have a refined nose. | 你知道的 我的鼻子很灵 |
[05:24] | And, thanks to my fiancee, | 多亏我的未婚妻 |
[05:26] | a deeper appreciation for one of the finer things in life. | 让我对这种人间美物有了更好的鉴别能力 |
[05:28] | Decomp? | 腐尸吗 |
[05:29] | Wine. | 红酒 |
[05:31] | And I detect a hint of Frutto Di Bacco. | 我闻到了一丝巴克斯水果酒的香气 |
[05:34] | Well, I’m going to go have fun with my barrel. | 我要去玩我的木桶了 |
[05:37] | Enjoy your corpse. | 祝你和尸体玩得愉快 |
[05:56] | Can I help you with something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[05:59] | I’m looking for D.B. Russell. | 我在找D.B.・罗素 |
[06:01] | He wasn’t in his office. | 他不在办公室 |
[06:03] | I-I’m sorry, but we can’t have visitors | 不好意思 这里不允许访客 |
[06:05] | wandering the halls without an escort. | 在没有陪同的情况下在走廊里闲晃 |
[06:08] | This is a crime lab. | 这里是罪案实验室 |
[06:09] | Yeah, Hodges, relax. | 霍奇斯 放松 |
[06:10] | I think the, uh, head | 我认为 |
[06:11] | of the New York Crime Lab | 纽约罪案实验室的头儿 |
[06:13] | knows that a crime lab looks like. | 知道罪案实验室什么样 |
[06:15] | Oh… I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:17] | No problem. | 没事 |
[06:18] | Mac Taylor. | 麦克・泰勒 |
[06:19] | Uh, David Hodges. | 大卫・霍奇斯 |
[06:23] | Um, trace. | 有残留痕迹 |
[06:24] | I’m sure you two have business, | 我肯定你俩有事要聊 |
[06:26] | and, uh, yeah, so do I. | 我也有事 |
[06:31] | Ooh. Boy. | 天啊 |
[06:31] | Hey. How was your flight? | 飞机还顺利吗 |
[06:34] | It got me here. | 至少把我运来了 |
[06:35] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[06:36] | – It’s been a while. – It has. | -好久不见了 -确实 |
[06:37] | Forensics convention in Kansas City, right? Ribs? | 上次还是在堪萨斯城的取证会吧 |
[06:40] | That State Department boondoggle. That’s right. | 那次州政府出钱的无聊会 没错 |
[06:42] | The drunken DNA expert from Chicago | 那个从芝加哥来的DNA专家 |
[06:45] | started singing karaoke. | 喝高了都开始唱卡拉OK了 |
[06:47] | Freddie Mercury– not easy to pull off. | 佛莱迪・摩克瑞 记忆犹新 |
[06:49] | He got booed off the stage. | 他被大家轰下台 |
[06:50] | The locals started throwing chicken wings… | 当地警方的人开始互扔鸡翅 |
[06:51] | Chicken wings. Right. | 鸡翅 没错 |
[06:53] | Right. Before I forget, | 没错 趁我还记得 |
[06:54] | let me, uh… | 给你 |
[06:56] | – Tickets you wanted. – Thanks. | -你要的票 -谢谢 |
[06:57] | What do I owe you? | 我该给你多钱 |
[06:58] | No, it’s on the house. | 不用 我请客 |
[06:59] | But let me ask you something. | 不过我有个疑问 |
[07:00] | Celine Dion over Jersey Boys? | 选席琳・迪翁而不是泽西男孩 |
[07:03] | It’s a surprise for Christine. | 为了给克里斯汀个惊喜 |
[07:05] | In fact, this whole trip is a surprise. | 事实上 我来也是个惊喜 |
[07:06] | She already here? | 她已经到了 |
[07:07] | Restaurateurs convention. | 参加”餐饮管理者大会” |
[07:09] | She started a bistro. | 她开了个小酒吧 |
[07:10] | With that and my work, | 她的工作和我的加一起 |
[07:12] | it’s just been hard finding time together. | 很难找到我俩都有空的时间 |
[07:14] | Oh, tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[07:16] | Yeah, listen, I-I didn’t plan this surprise very well. | 是啊 我这惊喜准备得不是很好 |
[07:19] | I haven’t been able to reach Christine. | 我还没联系上克里斯汀 |
[07:21] | She’s probably still at the convention, but… | 她可能还在会上 不过… |
[07:23] | – You want to check out the lab? – Sure, yeah. | -你想先看看实验室吗 -当然 |
[07:25] | And then we can swing by her hotel and grab a bite to eat. | 然后咱们可以去酒店接她再一起吃点东西 |
[07:27] | Right. Sounds like a good plan. | 好 这计划听着不错 |
[07:28] | I’ll give you the nickel tour here. | 我带你四处转转 |
[07:33] | Victim’s a John Doe. | 被害人是无名氏 |
[07:34] | David didn’t find any I.D., but he did find | 大卫没有找到证件 不过他找到 |
[07:37] | this pair of cuff links– monogrammed. | 这对袖口 上面有字母 |
[07:41] | J.D. John Doe. | JD 无名氏 |
[07:44] | Must have known where he was headed. | 他肯定知道自己要去哪 |
[07:46] | Face is badly disfigured. | 脸部严重变形 |
[07:47] | I’m guessing that he was jammed into that barrel | 我猜他被挤在木桶里面 |
[07:50] | for at least a couple days. | 至少有几天了 |
[07:52] | His position distorted his features, | 被放置的姿势导致其面部扭曲 |
[07:54] | as did this gunshot to the face. | 以及脸上的枪伤 |
[07:57] | Were those shots fired by the kids? | 是那几个孩子们开枪打得吗 |
[07:58] | No, that would be these | 不 那是身体上的 |
[08:00] | three postmortem wounds here on the torso. | 这三处死后伤 |
[08:03] | Cause of death was massive damage | 死因是脑部和脑干部 |
[08:04] | to the brain and brain stem, resulting | 受到大量伤害 罪魁祸首是 |
[08:07] | from this medium-caliber bullet. | 这枚中等口径的子弹 |
[08:12] | This looks like a bullet wound in the hand, too. | 手上好像也有枪伤 |
[08:16] | That’s what I thought at first. | 我开始也是这么想的 |
[08:17] | But let me show you something. Come on over here. | 不过给你看看这个 到这面来 |
[08:25] | See how these bones are broken? | 看到骨头上的裂痕了吗 |
[08:26] | They’re not shattered. | 骨头没碎 |
[08:27] | Suggests something slower than a bullet. | 是比子弹速度慢的东西 |
[08:30] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么 |
[08:31] | I can’t say. There’s no distinctive tool marks. | 不好说 没发现特殊工具的痕迹 |
[08:34] | But there is this. | 不过看这里 |
[08:35] | The object driven through the hand | 穿过手的物体 |
[08:37] | has some sort of head on it. | 顶部有个头 |
[08:39] | You mean, like a nail? | 你是说 钉子之类的 |
[08:41] | Same idea, | 差不多 |
[08:42] | but a whole lot bigger. | 不过应该更大 |
[08:46] | Are you sure this was used to hold wine? | 你确定这个装过酒 |
[08:49] | It’s all charred on the inside. | 内部都被烤焦了 |
[08:53] | It’s supposed to be. | 肯定装过 |
[08:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:55] | A toasted barrel enhances the wine. | 烤过的木桶对红酒有很大提升 |
[08:58] | Igniting intense flavors. | 为其注入不同的风味 |
[09:01] | Vanilla, mocha, toffee, tobacco. | 香草味 摩卡味 太妃味 烟草味 |
[09:03] | Not to mention intensifying the tannins. | 更不用说还能增加单宁含量 |
[09:07] | – You making this stuff up? – No. | -你自己编的 -不 |
[09:10] | Elisabetta’s family has a winery in Tuscany. | 伊丽莎贝塔家在托斯卡纳有个酿酒厂 |
[09:12] | They make a robust, yet refined Brunello. | 他们生产浓郁精致的布鲁奈罗 |
[09:16] | 布鲁奈罗和桑娇维赛均为葡萄酒品种 | |
[09:16] | Which is just a fancy way of saying Sangiovese. | 那是桑娇维赛的高级说法 |
[09:18] | This is why I stick to vodka. | 所以我还是更喜欢伏特加 |
[09:20] | No exotic terms, no dissertations. | 没什么异国情调 也没那么多讲究 |
[09:23] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 知道你错过了什么吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah, well, tell that to immigration. | 去跟移民局说吧 |
[09:26] | That’s not funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[09:28] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:31] | I-I really am hopeful | 我确实希望 |
[09:33] | about the whole green card thing. | 你能搞定绿卡的事 |
[09:34] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[09:37] | Well, looks like our barrel is made from Quercus petraea, | 看来咱这木桶是用无梗花栎树做的 |
[09:40] | white oak from France. | 来自法国的白栎木 |
[09:42] | Found only in the Troncais forest. | 只生长在特基斯森林里 |
[09:44] | Sounds fancy. | 听上去很高级 |
[09:45] | So, our primary is in France? | 这么说第一现场在法国吗 |
[09:47] | No… what I’m saying is, | 不 我想说的是 |
[09:49] | barrels made from the white oak of the Troncais forest | 用特基斯森林里的白栎木做的木桶 |
[09:52] | are extremely rare. | 非常少见 |
[09:54] | Meaning it shouldn’t be too hard to find the manufacturer. | 就是说找到生产者应该不难 |
[09:58] | Or who purchased it. | 或者找到买家 |
[10:01] | Hey, Russell. | 罗素 |
[10:02] | I think that we have a lead on our John Doe in the barrel. | 木桶里的那具无名尸有线索了 |
[10:05] | – What do you got? – Stomach contents. | -发现了什么 -胃容物 |
[10:07] | Guy had quite the last meal. | 这家伙最后一顿吃得不错 |
[10:10] | Raw whale? | 生鲸鱼 |
[10:12] | As in whale sushi? | 鲸鱼寿司吗 |
[10:13] | Oh, come on, that’s got to be illegal. | 不是吧 肯定是非法的 |
[10:16] | And disgusting and immoral, but very helpful. | 很恶心也不道德 不过很有用 |
[10:18] | Last month, LVPD arrested a Vince Corrado. | 上个月 维加斯警方逮捕了文斯・科拉德 |
[10:21] | He’s a sushi chef. | 做寿司的厨师 |
[10:22] | Turned out he’d been serving whale meat on the QT. | 发现他在偷偷地卖鲸鱼肉 |
[10:25] | And last night, he was serving at a mansion. | 昨晚他在为一所豪宅服务 |
[10:28] | Owner’s name is Albert Vogel. | 豪宅主人名叫艾伯特・沃格尔 |
[10:29] | Take these to the back. | 把这个拿到后面去 |
[10:31] | Do not drop it, okay? | 别摔了 |
[10:32] | You break these, you pay for it. | 要是弄坏了 你可得负责 |
[10:34] | Hey, what’s in the case? | 那箱子里是什么 |
[10:36] | Who’s asking? | 谁在问 |
[10:37] | Me, and I’m not going to ask again. | 是我 而且我不会说第二遍 |
[10:39] | Sorry. It’s, uh… it’s wine. | 抱歉 是酒 |
[10:41] | Steel crate under a guard? | 把酒装在钢箱里保护起来吗 |
[10:42] | I thought it was gold or something. | 我还以为是金子之类的呢 |
[10:44] | Well, it might as well be. | 价值差不多 |
[10:45] | It’s a rare Bordeaux, | 这可是珍贵的波尔多葡萄酒 |
[10:47] | 1947 Chateau Cheval Blanc. | 白马酒庄1947年产的 |
[10:49] | Well, I would sell you a bottle | 如果你肯付我十万块 |
[10:50] | if you had 100 grand. | 我也可以给你一瓶子尝尝 |
[10:52] | What… | 什么 |
[10:52] | 100 grand for a bottle of wine? | 一瓶酒就要十万 |
[10:55] | How much is the steak? | 那牛排多少钱 |
[10:56] | It’s free, if you’re on the list. | 如果你是被邀请的客人 牛排免费 |
[10:58] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[10:59] | Albert Vogel. | 艾伯特・沃格尔 |
[11:00] | Just the man we’re looking for. | 你就是我们要找的人 |
[11:03] | Whale meat on the menu again tonight? | 今晚又有鲸鱼肉吗 |
[11:06] | That’s what this is about? | 你们为这个来的吗 |
[11:07] | Actually, we’re investigating a homicide. | 事实上 我们在调查一宗谋杀案 |
[11:11] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[11:14] | Well, I don’t… I-I don’t recognize him. | 我…我不认识他 |
[11:16] | His stomach tells us that he was here | 他的胃液调查显示几天前 |
[11:17] | a couple of nights ago. | 他曾在这里用晚餐 |
[11:19] | Previous party, I presume. | 肯定是之前的派对吧 |
[11:20] | You mean “Auction.” | 你是说”拍卖会”吧 |
[11:22] | – I’m an auctioneer. – Right. | -我是拍卖商 -是的 |
[11:23] | Rare vintages only. | 我只卖稀有葡萄酒 |
[11:25] | The past three nights, I’ve sold over $20 million in wine. | 这三晚 我卖了两千万呢 |
[11:29] | $20 million for wine? | 酒值两千万吗 |
[11:31] | Great wine is art. | 伟大的酒就是艺术 |
[11:33] | Geez, I thought it was just | 我还以为那不过是 |
[11:34] | something you drank with Italian food. | 配意大利菜的普通饮品呢 |
[11:37] | Well, uh, | 好吧 |
[11:37] | your guest was wearing these cuff links. | 你的客人带着这个袖扣 |
[11:40] | Do you recognize them? | 还认得它们吗 |
[11:41] | These belong to Jack Davari. | 这是杰克・达瓦里的袖扣 |
[11:46] | – Is he a friend? – More of a client. | -是你朋友吗 -是我的顾客 |
[11:48] | He’s one of the premier wine collectors in the world. | 他是世界知名的珍稀葡萄酒收藏家之一 |
[11:50] | Really? Well, someone shot him | 是吗 他被枪杀了 |
[11:52] | and collected him in a barrel. | 还被装进酒桶里 |
[11:55] | Two nights ago. | 就在前天晚上 |
[11:56] | Well, that’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[11:58] | Jack is a good man. | 杰克是个好人 |
[12:00] | Well, he has a remarkable palate. | 他的味觉惊人 |
[12:02] | Once, in a double blind tasting, | 在一个盲品测试上 |
[12:04] | he picked out the region, the vintage and the winemaker. | 他猜对了酒的产地 葡萄种类和酿酒师 |
[12:08] | It was extraordinary. | 太厉害了 |
[12:09] | Any idea who might have killed him? | 你觉得谁会杀他呢 |
[12:10] | Well, this business can be vicious, but a… A murder? | 这个行业充满了种种危险 但是 |
[12:14] | I-I… I don’t think so. | 我不认为谁会谋杀他 |
[12:16] | So, was Jack acting erratically, | 他有什么奇怪的表现吗 |
[12:19] | or, uh, anything odd about his behavior that night? | 他那天晚上有奇怪的行为吗 |
[12:21] | Well, he had a bit of a row | 他跟马克・拉特尔 |
[12:23] | with, uh, Marc Ratelle, but… | 小吵了一架 但是… |
[12:25] | Who’s Marc Ratelle? | 马克・拉特尔是谁 |
[12:26] | Well, he’s the great-great-grandson of Gustav Ratelle. | 古斯塔夫・拉特尔的玄孙 |
[12:31] | The scion of the Chateau Ratelle family. | 拉特尔家族酒庄的后人 |
[12:33] | It’s one of the oldest winemakers in France. | 这是法国最古老的酿酒家族之一 |
[12:35] | And he was here selling his wine? | 他来这儿卖酒吗 |
[12:37] | Well, actually, he was trying to buy back a case from Jack. | 事实上 他想从杰克那儿买回自己的酒 |
[12:40] | That’s why they were fighting. | 所以他们发生了争执 |
[12:41] | Why would he want to buy back his own wine? | 他干嘛想回购自己的酒 |
[12:44] | I mean, why wouldn’t he just make more? | 他自己酿点不就行了 |
[12:46] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[12:47] | Not… not a 1936 Chateau Ratelle. | 他可酿不出拉特尔酒庄1936年的珍酿 |
[12:49] | It is considered the best Bordeaux vintage of all time. | 那是公认的最棒的波尔多葡萄酒 |
[12:52] | There are only about, uh, 600 bottles left in the world. | 全世界只剩下600瓶了 |
[12:56] | And Jack was in no mood to sell? | 杰克不想卖吗 |
[12:57] | No, he wanted to put that case on auction. | 不 他想把那瓶酒拍卖掉 |
[13:00] | This is a fair offer. You will take it. | 这个交易很公平 你能得到它的 |
[13:02] | At auction, this will go for a hell of a lot more. | 拍卖会能使这酒的价格翻番 |
[13:05] | Jack was right. | 杰克说的没错 |
[13:06] | Marc offered him $200,000. | 马克只肯付20万美元 |
[13:08] | When it went on auction, | 而在拍卖会上 |
[13:10] | it made over a million. | 那瓶酒的成交价超过了一百万美元 |
[13:13] | Who bought it? | 谁买到了 |
[13:13] | An anonymous bidder. | 一位匿名的竞拍者 |
[13:16] | Do you know why this guy Ratelle | 你知道为什么拉特尔 |
[13:17] | would be so desperate to buy back his own wine? | 这么急于买回自己的酒吗 |
[13:20] | Well, the wine world is full of eccentrics. | 葡萄酒世界里的人千奇百怪 |
[13:22] | He’s temperamental, he’s arrogant… | 他喜怒无常 傲慢自大 |
[13:25] | he’s French. | 他可是法国人啊 |
[13:26] | Well, now he’s our prime suspect. | 现在 他是我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[13:29] | Made a reservation at the steakhouse at the Mediterranean. | 我在地中海赌场的一家牛排馆订了座位 |
[13:32] | I think you’ll like it. Uh… | 你应该会喜欢的 |
[13:33] | Oh, Lord, she’s not a vegan, is she? | 等等 她不是素食者吧 |
[13:35] | Oh, no, no, she loves meat. | 不 不 她喜欢吃肉 |
[13:37] | She’s not responding to my texts. | 她不回我短信啊 |
[13:39] | Phone must be dead. | 破手机一定坏掉了 |
[13:41] | Can’t get a surprise no. | 来给她个惊喜吧 |
[13:52] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[13:54] | The desk said she checked in. | 前台说她入住了呀 |
[13:56] | The convention’s over. | 会议也结束了 |
[13:57] | She should be here. | 她应该在这儿的 |
[13:59] | Mac. | 麦克 |
[14:07] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[14:09] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[14:14] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[14:19] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[14:21] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[14:23] | I’ll call my team. | 我叫我的人来 |
[14:37] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[14:39] | Still not answering. | 还是打不通 |
[14:40] | Let’s just wait and see what my guys come up with. | 等等看他们能查到点什么吧 |
[14:47] | Well, I know what broke the table. | 我找到打坏桌子的元凶了 |
[14:51] | It’s got blood on it. | 上面有血哦 |
[14:54] | Looks like transfer from a hand. | 好像被握在手里过 |
[14:56] | There’s no tissue or any other blood around, | 这附近没有残留物和血迹 |
[14:58] | so it wasn’t used as a weapon. | 这应该不是凶器 |
[15:00] | I think someone came through the door | 有个手上沾满鲜血的人 |
[15:02] | with their hands already bloody. | 进了这间房 |
[15:04] | Would account for the smear on the knob. | 从门把上的血迹可以推断出来 |
[15:06] | At some point, they grabbed this thing, | 他们还抓着这个 |
[15:08] | maybe out of anger or to intimidate, | 或许是为了发泄或者恐吓 |
[15:10] | and they threw it through the table. | 字他们把这个扔到了桌子上 |
[15:19] | I’ve got something. | 我有发现了 |
[15:26] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[15:27] | Looks like a man’s dress shirt. | 像是男士衬衫 |
[15:29] | I don’t see any stab marks or bullet holes. | 没有刀痕也没有弹孔 |
[15:32] | All this blood was on the outside. | 而且血迹附在衬衫正面 |
[15:35] | Didn’t soak through to the back. | 也没有渗到反面 |
[15:36] | Or transfer. | 也没有移位 |
[15:38] | Whoever was wearing this shirt wasn’t the one who was bleeding. | 穿衬衫的人并没有流血 |
[15:41] | Huh. Could be our suspect. | 他可能是嫌疑犯 |
[15:43] | So who’s the victim? | 谁是受害人呢 |
[15:45] | Where is the victim? | 受害人又在哪儿呢 |
[15:50] | Marc Ratelle. 47 years old. | 马克・拉特尔 47岁 |
[15:53] | Owner of Chateau Ratelle. | 拉特尔酒庄的所有人 |
[15:55] | Paris address. | 他住在巴黎 |
[15:56] | Came to Vegas three days ago | 3天前去了维加斯 |
[15:57] | to attend the Vogel wine auction. | 参加沃格尔葡萄酒拍卖会 |
[16:00] | He has no criminal history. | 无犯罪记录 |
[16:02] | Well, Vegas is always a good place to start. | 维加斯可是初涉罪海的好地方啊 |
[16:05] | Brass has a BOLO out for his rental car. | 布拉斯已经通缉他租得车了 |
[16:08] | Ratelle checked into a suite at the Tangiers on Sunday. | 拉特尔星期天时在丹吉尔赌场定了套房 |
[16:10] | He booked it for a week. | 住了一个星期 |
[16:11] | According to the guy at the front desk, | 前台服务员说 |
[16:13] | he had a change of plans | 他计划有变 |
[16:14] | and he checked out this morning. | 今早就退房了 |
[16:15] | Gee, I wonder why. | 为什么 |
[16:18] | What do you got? | 有什么发现没 |
[16:19] | Brass. | 布拉斯发来的 |
[16:21] | Somebody just broke into Vogel’s wine cellar. | 有人入侵了沃格尔的酒窖 |
[16:24] | Mr. Ratelle! | 拉特尔先生 |
[16:25] | – Please! Calm down! – Oh, what? | -请冷静 -冷静什么 |
[16:28] | I watch American television. | 我看过你们美国人的电视 |
[16:29] | You will shoot me? | 你要杀我吗 |
[16:30] | I won’t shoot you, | 我不会杀你的 |
[16:32] | but I will light you up. | 但我会瞄准你 |
[16:33] | You would not dare. | 你不敢 |
[16:34] | I am standing in a pool of water! | 我站在一滩水里呢 |
[16:37] | Water? You mean wine. | 水 你是指酒吗 |
[16:39] | I mean… | 我是指 |
[16:41] | what I mean. | 我想指的东西 |
[16:44] | Mr. Ratelle, calm down. | 拉特尔先生 请冷静 |
[16:46] | Let’s not make this | 别让这成为 |
[16:47] | into an international incident, all right? | 国际冲突好吗 |
[16:51] | Marc! Marc. | 马克 马克 |
[16:53] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[16:54] | First you want to buy back your wine, | 一开始你想买回你的酒 |
[16:56] | now you want to destroy it all? | 现在又想把它们全毁了吗 |
[16:59] | Okay, Officer Mitchell, light him up. | 好吧 米切尔警官 瞄准 |
[17:01] | Don’t bother. | 不麻烦你了 |
[17:03] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[17:06] | J’ai fini. | 我投降了 |
[17:09] | Hey. Got your text. | 我拿到测试结果了 |
[17:11] | What do you got? | 有什么发现没 |
[17:12] | I analyzed the blood from the shirt, as well | 我分析了衬衫上 还有 |
[17:13] | as what was collected from the door frame and paperweight. | 门把和镇纸上的血迹 |
[17:17] | All three samples are consistent with a single donor. | 它们都来自同一个人 |
[17:19] | Unknown female. | 一位未知女性 |
[17:21] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[17:23] | We’re gonna need an exemplar of Christine Whitney’s DNA. | 我们需要克里斯汀・惠特尼的DNA |
[17:25] | I’ll call New York, | 我会打给纽约那边 |
[17:27] | have someone go by her place. | 让他们派人去她那儿 |
[17:39] | That the wine from Marc Ratelle’s grab and smash? | 那是马克・拉特尔摔碎的酒吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I’m gonna send the broken bits | 是的 我要把这些残片给 |
[17:43] | over to Henry to run for blood. | 亨利送去做血液检查 |
[17:44] | Well, I hope they tell us something, | 我希望他们能有所发现 |
[17:46] | because Marc isn’t. | 马克什么也不肯说 |
[17:47] | He’s demanding to speak to the French consul general. | 他要求跟法国总领事谈话 |
[17:49] | But guess what I found in the back of Ratelle’s car. | 但猜猜我在拉特尔的后备箱发现了什么 |
[18:01] | A bottle of 1936 Chateau Ratelle. | 一瓶1936年的拉特尔酒庄的酒 |
[18:05] | And, according to customs, | 而据海关记录称 |
[18:07] | this little bottle here is worth– | 这么一瓶酒价值 |
[18:09] | wait for it– | 听好了 |
[18:10] | $82,000. | 八万两千块 |
[18:12] | Totally insane. | 完全是疯了 |
[18:13] | Well, I’m about to make you even more insane. | 接下来我会让你觉得更疯狂 |
[18:16] | Something is rotten in the state of Bordeaux. | 波尔多有些可疑的情况[求校] |
[18:18] | You may be holding a genuine ’36 Chateau Ratelle, | 你手上的那瓶也许是正宗的36年拉特尔酒 |
[18:21] | but all the wine that was found at the grab and smash– | 但是在砸酒现场找到的那些 |
[18:25] | I don’t think it’s the genuine article. | 我觉得并非真酒 |
[18:27] | It doesn’t smell right. | 闻起来不对 |
[18:30] | I know these labels match, but… | 这些商标的确是没错 但… |
[18:33] | the whole thing seems off. | 还是很不对劲 |
[18:34] | So, it’s fake? | 那这酒是假的 |
[18:35] | According to your impeccable sense of taste | 依据就是你无懈可击的味觉 |
[18:38] | and your oenological olfactory acuity? | 及对酒极其敏锐的嗅觉 |
[18:42] | I like that. | 我喜欢你这用词 |
[18:42] | But you’re right. | 不过你说的没错 |
[18:43] | We need more than my palate and nose. | 光靠我的味觉跟鼻子还不行 |
[18:46] | We need science. | 我们需要科学 |
[18:49] | You’re not gonna… | 你不会是要… |
[18:51] | Hodges! | 霍奇斯 |
[18:54] | That’s $82,000 worth of… | 这可是价值八万两千的… |
[18:59] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[19:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[19:06] | This is so good. | 这真是太棒了 |
[19:08] | I have to give it to you. | 这一点我不得不承认 |
[19:10] | And this is so against the rules. | 而且这太违反规矩了 |
[19:13] | I love it. | 我真喜欢 |
[19:14] | Well, as the Italians say, | 正如意大利人说的 |
[19:16] | the only way to live a little is to cheat a little. | 要想享受生活就得做点弊 |
[19:21] | Tobacco, cedar, | 烟草 雪松 |
[19:24] | mocha, leather… | 咖啡 皮革 |
[19:26] | hints of cassis, cherries… | 少许黑醋栗 樱桃 |
[19:28] | You are really serious. | 你还真有一手啊 |
[19:30] | So is this. This is the real deal. | 这玩意儿也不赖 货真价实 |
[19:33] | Huh. What does the GCMS say? | 质谱仪的分析结果怎样 |
[19:39] | The wine from the smashed bottles | 砸碎的瓶子里的酒 |
[19:41] | contains presence of radioactive isotopes. | 发现含有放射性同位素 |
[19:43] | So? | 意思是 |
[19:44] | So it suggests a vintage | 意思是这酒酿造的时间 |
[19:46] | that’s more recent than 1936. | 晚于1936年 |
[19:48] | One born of the nuclear age. | 是在核爆炸以后 |
[19:52] | After World War II, | 二战之后 |
[19:53] | with the advent of nuclear testing, | 由于进行了核试验 |
[19:56] | fallout changed the chemistry | 放射性尘埃改变了 |
[19:58] | of the soil all around the globe. | 全球的土壤化学成分 |
[20:01] | Specifically, with the ratio of carbon-14 to carbon-12, | 特别是其中碳14和碳12的比例 |
[20:05] | which makes its way into wine through grapes. | 随之也影响了葡萄和由它酿制的酒 |
[20:08] | I guess now we know why Ratelle | 看来现在我们知道拉特尔 |
[20:10] | was smashing bottles in the wine cellar. | 在酒窖里砸酒瓶子的原因了 |
[20:12] | They were counterfeit. | 那些是赝品 |
[20:14] | Could be the same story | 也许拍卖会上的 |
[20:16] | for the case of ’36 Ratelle | 那箱36年拉特尔酒 |
[20:18] | that was for auction. | 也是如此 |
[20:19] | If he knew that it was fake, | 如果他明知道酒是假的 |
[20:22] | why would he do that? | 为什么还要花钱去买呢 |
[20:24] | Monsieur Ratelle, | 拉特尔先生 |
[20:25] | the consul general is on his way. | 总理事长正在来这里的路上 |
[20:27] | But while we wait in the meantime, | 但在我们等的同时 |
[20:29] | I hope you’ll indulge me. | 希望你能满足一下 |
[20:30] | I… I’m a curious guy, | 我的好奇心 |
[20:31] | and something about this just isn’t adding up. | 这件事确实有点讲不通 |
[20:35] | So, Jack Davari is making counterfeit | 杰克・达瓦里在伪造 |
[20:37] | 1936 Chateau Ratelle. | 36年的拉特尔酒 |
[20:40] | You find out about it, you get angry. | 你发现后非常生气 |
[20:42] | I mean, you’re a… you’re a fiery kind of guy. | 我是说 你是个暴脾气的人 |
[20:44] | You go to see him, | 你去见他 |
[20:45] | things get out of hand… | 场面失控 |
[20:48] | you killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[20:48] | I mean, I get that part, I do. | 这我能理解 真的 |
[20:50] | But what I don’t get is why | 但我不明白的是你为何 |
[20:52] | you first offered to pay him $200,000 | 一开始会愿意付他二十万 |
[20:55] | for a case of what you knew was just grape juice. | 买下一箱你明知不过是葡萄汁的假酒 |
[20:58] | I was defending my family honor. | 我是在维护我家族的荣誉 |
[21:01] | You would not understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[21:03] | Why don’t you give me a try? | 何不试试呢 解释看看 |
[21:05] | I am… the descendant of a family | 我的家族 |
[21:08] | that has been producing fine wine in Bordeaux | 从拿破仑时代就开始在波多尔 |
[21:11] | since the age of Napoleon. | 酿造高档葡萄酒了 |
[21:13] | We have witnessed war, | 我们经历了战争 |
[21:14] | drought, pestilence, | 干旱 瘟疫 |
[21:16] | California Merlot… | 和加州美乐葡萄酒 |
[21:18] | …and we have survived them all. | 我们都熬过来了 |
[21:20] | And you couldn’t survive one schmuck | 可你无法抵御一个蠢货 |
[21:21] | who was watering down your brand? | 破坏你家的品牌吗 |
[21:23] | Brand? | 品牌 |
[21:25] | We… we are not talking about a six-pack of beer. | 我们说的可不是六罐装的啤酒 |
[21:30] | Le trente-six Ratelle is the finest vintage produced | 36年的拉特尔酒是上世纪波尔多 |
[21:34] | in Bordeaux in the last century. | 产出的最上乘的葡萄酒 |
[21:35] | Only 1,200 bottles were ever produced. | 总共才酿造了一千两百瓶 |
[21:37] | Only 609 bottles are left in the entire world. | 现在全球仅剩609瓶 |
[21:41] | I-I actually think it’s 608. I saw the lab report… | 恐怕是608瓶 我看到实验室报告 |
[21:43] | This is how I knew that Monsieur Jack Davari | 就是这样我才知道杰克・达瓦里先生 |
[21:45] | was passing off counterfeit bottles. | 在贩卖假酒的 |
[21:47] | So why didn’t you call the police? | 可你为什么不报警呢 |
[21:48] | And ruin the reputation of the vintage forever? | 就此永远破坏这批酒的名声吗 |
[21:51] | The only thing more delicate than a wine… | 唯一一个比酒本身更脆弱的 |
[21:57] | is its reputation. | 就是它的名声 |
[21:59] | So that’s why you offered to pay Davari the money. | 所以你才付钱给达瓦里 |
[22:01] | Keep things hush-hush, | 既能保住秘密 |
[22:03] | and keep the phony wine off the market. | 又避免这些假酒流入市场 |
[22:05] | To preserve the integrity of the Ratelle name. | 为了保住拉特尔的正名 |
[22:08] | Which is why I may be “Fiery,” as you say, | 也正是如此 我或许脾气暴躁 |
[22:11] | but I am no murderer. | 但我不是凶手 |
[22:14] | No. | 不是 |
[22:51] | 搜索指纹 | |
[22:55] | 无匹配结果 | |
[23:13] | – Finn. – Yeah? | -芬恩 -怎么 |
[23:15] | Look what I got. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[23:17] | Diamonds and men. | 钻石和男人 |
[23:19] | Not a good combination for me. | 对我来说真是不好的组合 |
[23:20] | Maybe you haven’t found the right man. | 可能是还没找到合适的人 |
[23:22] | I found it mixed in with the broken glass from the hotel room. | 我在酒店房间的碎玻璃里找到的 |
[23:29] | Laser-inscribed serial number. | 有激光刻上的序列号 |
[23:33] | Should get us to the owner. | 应该能让我们找到所有者 |
[23:34] | 萨达特珠宝店 | |
[23:39] | It’s closed. | 关门了 |
[23:42] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[23:52] | Safe’s wide open. | 保险箱敞开着 |
[23:55] | We got a body. | 发现了一具尸体 |
[24:00] | Got a pool of blood. | 还有一大滩血 |
[24:03] | Blood leading out the back door. | 血迹延伸出了后门 |
[24:08] | That looks like two to the chest. | 看起来是胸部中了两枪 |
[24:12] | Got something. | 有所发现 |
[24:18] | Christine’s phone. | 克里斯汀的手机 |
[24:21] | She was here. | 她来过这儿 |
[24:26] | The jewelry store owner’s name was Ronald Sadat. | 珠宝店的店主叫罗纳德・萨达特 |
[24:29] | 52, no family. | 52岁 无亲无故 |
[24:31] | But he did leave behind one interested party. | 但他的确留下了一些有意思的信息 |
[24:34] | LVPD investigated Sadat for money laundering three years ago, | 拉斯维加斯警局三年前曾调查萨达特涉嫌洗钱一事 |
[24:37] | but the case was dropped for lack of evidence. | 但因为缺乏证据不得不放弃 |
[24:39] | Now, the crime scene suggests a-a robbery gone bad. | 犯罪现场表明是抢劫失败 |
[24:43] | He-he pulls a gun out from behind the counter, | 他从柜台后面掏出枪来 |
[24:45] | fires two shots– one hit, one miss. | 开了两枪 一枪命中 |
[24:48] | And you found Christine’s cell phone by the second blood pool. | 而你在第二滩血旁找到了克里斯汀的手机 |
[24:50] | And the blood did match the blood | 那滩血跟我们在酒店房间里找到的 |
[24:52] | – we found in the hotel room. – Christine’s room. | -血迹一致 -克里斯汀的房间 |
[24:54] | We still don’t have an exemplar from New York, | 我们还没从纽约拿到DNA样本 |
[24:56] | so we-we don’t know that it’s her yet. | 所以暂时还不能确定血是否是她的 |
[24:59] | What else do you have? | 还有什么发现 |
[25:00] | Okay, we found a print on the jeweler’s safe. | 我们在珠宝店保险箱上发现一枚指纹 |
[25:04] | A hit came back to a James Boyd. | 匹配者叫詹姆斯・博伊德 |
[25:07] | – Queens address. – Jimmy Boyd? | -住址在皇后区 -吉米・博伊德 |
[25:09] | Why? Do you know him? | 怎么 你认识他 |
[25:12] | Boyd manages Christine’s restaurant. | 博伊德在管理克里斯汀的餐厅 |
[25:14] | So Boyd came with Christine for the restaurant convention? | 那博伊德是跟克里斯汀一起来参加餐饮管理者大会的 |
[25:17] | No, no. The last I heard, | 不不 我最近听说 |
[25:18] | she was gonna fire him– guy’s trouble. | 她打算炒了他 那家伙是个大麻烦 |
[25:20] | – What kind of trouble? – Gambling debts. | -怎样的麻烦 -赌博欠下一堆债 |
[25:22] | Hangs out with the wrong crowd. | 交友混乱 |
[25:24] | Christine wants nothing to do with this guy. | 克里斯汀不想跟他有任何牵连 |
[25:26] | Are you sure about that, Mac? | 你确定真是这样吗 麦克 |
[25:29] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[25:30] | Well, like I said, we found her cell phone. | 就像我说的 我们找到了她的手机 |
[25:32] | There were quite a few messages between her, | 里面有不少她跟博伊德还有 |
[25:34] | Boyd and that jewelry shop owner, Sadat. | 珠宝店老板萨达特的短信 |
[25:36] | About Christine wanting to open up | 关于克里斯汀想在拉斯维加斯 |
[25:38] | a new restaurant in Las Vegas, | 开一家新餐厅 |
[25:40] | and Sadat was going to invest. | 而萨达特打算投资 |
[25:43] | She never said anything about wanting to open | 她从没提过任何要在这开餐厅的事 |
[25:45] | a restaurant out here– she’s got her hands full | 纽约的那一家就已经 |
[25:47] | with the one she has now. | 够她忙的了 |
[25:48] | According to the messages, | 根据这些短信 |
[25:49] | Christine was the one who set up the meeting | 是克里斯汀安排了珠宝店里的 |
[25:51] | at the jewelry store, | 那场见面 |
[25:52] | and, uh, the messages were… | 而且短信里的话 |
[25:55] | pretty flirtatious. | 挺暧昧的 |
[25:56] | Then it’s not her. | 那肯定不是她发的 |
[25:58] | ‘Cause that wouldn’t happen. | 这种事不可能发生 |
[25:59] | All right, all right, let’s-let’s just go back to Boyd. | 好了 好了 我们还是说回博伊德吧 |
[26:02] | We know that he was in the jewelry store, | 我们知道他当时在珠宝店里 |
[26:04] | but where are we thinking that he went from there? | 但他之后去了哪里呢 |
[26:07] | And is he with Christine? | 是跟克里斯汀在一起吗 |
[26:07] | Well, the blood trail | 那些血迹 |
[26:08] | led out the back door to Sadat’s parking spot. | 延伸出后门通往萨达特的停车场 |
[26:10] | Car wasn’t there. | 车已经不在了 |
[26:11] | We checked his pants– no keys– | 我们搜过他的裤兜 没有车钥匙 |
[26:13] | so we sent a BOLO out right away. | 所以我们已经发出了通缉令 |
[26:15] | Don’t worry. We’ll find it. | 别担心 我们会找到的 |
[26:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:20] | Looks like our angry Frenchman | 看起来咱们愤怒的法国佬 |
[26:22] | has an alibi for the murder of Jack Davari. | 有不在场证明表明他没杀杰克・达瓦里 |
[26:24] | Busy smashing wine somewhere else? | 忙着在别处砸酒瓶子吗 |
[26:26] | No, hitting the minibar in his own hotel room. | 不 是在他的酒店房间里喝酒 |
[26:28] | Wait, I thought Ratelle checked out early. | 等等 我以为拉特尔很早就离开酒店了 |
[26:30] | Not early enough. | 没那么早 |
[26:31] | Doc has Davari’s time of death at 2:00 A.M. | 法医断定达瓦里的死亡时间是凌晨2点 |
[26:33] | Hotel keycard records show Ratelle in his room at 1:44 A.M., | 酒店房卡记录显示拉特尔1点44分进入房间 |
[26:37] | and he called the front desk | 而且他在2点15分打电话 |
[26:38] | at 2:15 to ask for a wake-up call. | 给前台要求电话叫早服务 |
[26:41] | Okay, uh, I guess we need a new suspect. | 好吧 那我们需要寻找新的嫌疑犯了 |
[26:43] | Well, I may have already found one. | 我可能已经找到一个了 |
[26:45] | I got a subpoena for the auction records. | 我申请了索要拍卖记录 |
[26:47] | The anonymous bidder who paid a million | 那个花了一百万买了瓶 |
[26:49] | for the counterfeit case of Ratelle… | 假拉特尔的匿名投标人… |
[26:51] | he’s got a name. | 这儿有他名字 |
[26:52] | Jonah Drake, plastic surgeon and wine collector. | 乔纳・德雷克 整形外科医生和红酒收藏家 |
[26:56] | Hope you don’t nip and tuck under the influence. | 希望你别受职业影响 实话实说 |
[26:58] | And I hope this is important, Detective. | 我希望这是要紧的事儿 警探 |
[27:01] | Because my fiancee | 因为我未婚妻 |
[27:03] | and I were in the middle of a romantic lunch. | 和我正在共进浪漫的午餐 |
[27:06] | We didn’t appreciate being dragged away by a cop | 我们可不喜欢在我打算求婚的时候 |
[27:07] | right as I was popping the question. | 被警察传唤 |
[27:10] | You two can rekindle your romance | 你们俩可以在我问完我的问题后 |
[27:11] | after I pop a couple of questions of my own. | 继续耍浪漫去 |
[27:14] | About Jack Davari. | 是关于杰克・达瓦里的 |
[27:15] | You knew him, right? | 你认识他 是吗 |
[27:16] | – Casually, yeah. – Really? | -偶然认识的 -是吗 |
[27:18] | You just “Casually” pay a million bucks for a case of wine? | 你也是偶然花一百万买了箱红酒吗 |
[27:20] | Two hours after that, you call him up. | 那之后两个小时 你给他打了个电话 |
[27:22] | An hour later, he’s dead. | 一个小时之后 他死了 |
[27:24] | I think you’re making a mistake here. | 我想你搞错了 |
[27:26] | I think the only mistake that was made | 我觉得唯一错的就是 |
[27:28] | was your million-dollar wine purchase. | 你花一百万美元买了箱红酒 |
[27:29] | Look, it may seem crazy, Detective, | 听着 这可能看起来很疯狂 警探 |
[27:32] | but honestly, | 但是老实讲 |
[27:33] | a million for a case of ’36 Ratelle? | 一箱36年的拉特尔卖一百万 |
[27:35] | It’s kind of a steal. | 真的太便宜了 |
[27:37] | I bet Jack was thinking the same thing. | 我猜杰克也这么想的 |
[27:40] | Which is why you killed him. | 这就是你为什么杀了他 |
[27:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:42] | We both know that the Ratelle is a fake. | 我们都知道那箱拉特尔是假的 |
[27:44] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 怎么可能 |
[27:45] | Samantha and I just drank a bottle of it for lunch. | 我和萨曼莎中午吃饭时刚喝了一瓶 |
[27:48] | Trust me, it was very real. | 相信我 绝对是真的 |
[27:50] | Chemical analysis doesn’t lie. | 化学分析不会有假 |
[27:53] | Jack Davari ripped you off– | 杰克・达瓦里骗了你 |
[27:54] | that’s why you called him up, | 这就是你给他打电话的原因 |
[27:55] | that’s why you killed him, | 也是你杀了他 |
[27:56] | that’s why you stuffed his body in a barrel. | 把他尸体塞到酒桶里的原因 |
[27:58] | I called to buy more wine. | 我打电话是想再买点红酒 |
[28:00] | You wanted more? | 你还想买 |
[28:01] | Why, in fact, Samantha and I had an argument over that. | 干嘛不买 其实我和萨曼莎刚才还争执过 |
[28:03] | What? O-Over buying more wine? | 为什么争执 为了再买点红酒吗 |
[28:05] | Well, I… thought it was frivolous. | 我觉得没什么价值 |
[28:07] | Spending all that money on wine, it made me anxious. | 把钱全都花在红酒上让我觉得很不安 |
[28:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:12] | I’m from Boston. We don’t like flaunting our wealth. | 我是波士顿人 我们不喜欢炫富 |
[28:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:16] | I’ll fix that. | 我来解决 |
[28:18] | Look, so… | 既然这样… |
[28:19] | – can we go? – Yeah, you can go. | -我们能走了吗 -你们可以走了 |
[28:21] | But leave your pager on. | 但是手机随时保持开机 |
[28:22] | We may need to talk to you again. | 我们可能还会找你谈话 |
[28:26] | Hodges called every barrel maker in France. | 霍奇斯联系过法国所有的酒桶生产商 |
[28:29] | He found somebody who shipped four Troncais forest casks | 他发现有人把给杰克・达瓦里的 |
[28:33] | to Jack Davari at this address. | 四个特基斯森林的木桶运到这儿来 |
[28:37] | This is one serious winemaking operation. | 这是个挺专业的红酒制作工厂 |
[28:48] | More like one serious counterfeiting operation. | 更像是个专业的假冒工厂 |
[28:51] | Davari was making his own labels. | 达瓦里自己做标签 |
[28:55] | Looks like he was using spices to enhance the flavor. | 看起来他用香料来增加口感 |
[28:59] | Make it taste more like the wine he was trying to mimic. | 让它尝起来更像他想假冒的那种红酒 |
[29:02] | Well, with his world-class palate, | 凭借着他世界一流的味觉 |
[29:04] | I bet he was pretty good at it. | 我猜他做这个一定很拿手 |
[29:09] | Doing his own bottling, too. | 还自己装瓶 |
[29:12] | Got a corking machine. | 这儿有个塞瓶机 |
[29:15] | Think I found how Jack Davari got that hole in his hand. | 我好像发现了杰克・达瓦里手上的洞是怎么来的了 |
[29:22] | Somebody wiped that down. | 有人清洗过了 |
[29:29] | Missed a spot. | 漏掉了一处 |
[29:31] | I’ll take a picture and send it to Mandy. | 我照个照片然后给曼迪发过去 |
[29:36] | Missed a spot here, too. | 这儿也漏掉了一处 |
[29:38] | Looks like blood, high-velocity spatter from a gunshot. | 看起来像血液 因为枪击高速飞溅出来 |
[29:42] | Somebody tried to clean up. | 有人想清理干净 |
[29:43] | 邮件发送图片给曼迪 | |
[29:44] | 图片发送成功 | |
[29:48] | Got some more blood here. | 这儿还有血迹 |
[29:49] | Gravitational drop. | 重力滴落 |
[29:51] | Maybe from the wound on Davari’s hand. | 可能来自达瓦里手上的伤口 |
[29:53] | Or… | 或者… |
[29:54] | if there was a struggle, it could’ve come from the killer. | 如果有争斗的话 也可能是凶手的 |
[30:05] | Mandy’s on the job. | 曼迪查到了 |
[30:09] | 拉斯维加斯警察局 汤姆・斯科拉 | |
[30:10] | I know him. Tom Scola. | 我知道他 汤姆・斯科拉 |
[30:11] | He wanted to sell me a bottle of wine for $100,000. | 他想卖我一瓶十万的红酒 |
[30:14] | Let’s see what else he tries to sell you. | 那我们来看看他还想卖给你什么 |
[30:16] | So, Tommy, here I thought you just worked | 汤米 我本来以为你只是为 |
[30:18] | for Albert Vogel, the auctioneer, but… | 艾伯特・沃格尔工作 是拍卖师 但是 |
[30:21] | guess what we found when we were processing | 猜猜我们在搜查杰克・达瓦里的 |
[30:23] | Jack Davari’s counterfeit operation. | 假冒工厂时发现了什么 |
[30:26] | I don’t know, but I’m sure you’re gonna tell me. | 我不知道 但我肯定你会告诉我 |
[30:27] | Your fingerprints. They were everywhere. | 你的指纹 到处都有你的指纹 |
[30:29] | They were on the bottles, | 瓶子上有 |
[30:31] | they were on the barrels, | 酒桶上有 |
[30:32] | they were on the phony labels, they were on | 仿造标签上有 |
[30:35] | the corking machine that punched a hole in Jack Davari’s hand | 在他的脸被子弹射了个洞之前 |
[30:39] | right before a bullet punched a hole in his face, so… | 在杰克・达瓦里手上戳了个洞的塞瓶机上也有 所以 |
[30:41] | what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[30:42] | Did you guys have a falling out? | 你们俩情绪失控了吗 |
[30:44] | I would never kill Jack. | 我绝对不会杀杰克 |
[30:45] | We were friends, okay? | 我们是朋友 好吗 |
[30:47] | I find that kind of hard to believe. | 我很难相信 |
[30:48] | Jack ran around in $5,000 tuxedos, | 杰克穿着五千美元的晚礼服到处应酬 |
[30:51] | and you’re a glorified errand boy. | 而你只是个地位高点的仆人 |
[30:52] | I mean, I buy that he was your boss. | 我倒相信他是你老板 |
[30:54] | Hey. We grew up together. | 我们俩一起长大的 |
[30:57] | We used to run numbers for his dad. | 我们以前帮他爸爸收彩票跑腿 |
[30:59] | Then his dad went to prison, and… | 后来他爸爸进监狱了 然后… |
[31:01] | his mom died, | 他妈妈死了 |
[31:03] | so Jack and I needed to figure out a new way to make some money. | 所以我和杰克需要另外想个办法来赚钱 |
[31:06] | Are you saying that Jack Davari, the man, | 你的意思是杰克・达瓦里 本人 |
[31:07] | is as counterfeit as his wine? | 和他的红酒一样假吗 |
[31:09] | I’m saying that we had a good thing going. | 我的意思是我们没干什么坏事 |
[31:11] | How long you been doing this? | 你们做这个多久了 |
[31:12] | About three years. | 大概三年 |
[31:15] | We used to wait tables, | 我们以前当过服务生 |
[31:16] | and we’d watch these rich guys, you know, | 我们看着这些有钱人 你知道的 |
[31:18] | buying $5,000 bottles like it was nothing. | 花五千美金买一瓶的酒就跟不要钱似的 |
[31:21] | So we started stealing the empties. | 所以我们开始偷空瓶子 |
[31:23] | We’d copy the bottle, the label, the cork. | 我们仿造瓶子 标签 塞瓶机 |
[31:25] | Then Jack would find some cheap wine that tasted similar, | 然后杰克会找一些味道相似的便宜酒 |
[31:27] | add some flavor. | 再增加些调味 |
[31:30] | The more we did it, the better we got. | 我们做得越多 水平就越高 |
[31:31] | Okay, so you work your way up the food chain. | 好吧 你们的水平在整个产业链中步步高升 |
[31:33] | You start counterfeiting rare vintages. | 你们开始仿造稀有年份的酒 |
[31:36] | You get Vogel involved. | 你还把沃格尔拖下水了 |
[31:37] | Or, wait a minute, was Vogel in on it? | 还是 等等 沃格尔跟你们是不是一伙的 |
[31:38] | No. | 不是 |
[31:39] | He had no clue– he thought | 他什么都不知道 他以为 |
[31:40] | Jack was some rich guy from L.A. | 杰克是来自洛杉矶的某个富豪 |
[31:42] | We were just getting started. | 我们才刚开始 |
[31:44] | We had this surgeon, Jonah Drake– | 我们找到了外科医生乔纳・德雷克 |
[31:45] | we had him on the hook, man. | 我们把他骗上钩了 |
[31:47] | You know, right after the auction, he called Jack, | 你知道吗 拍卖会结束后 他打给杰克 |
[31:49] | and he wanted even more Ratelle. | 他还想要更多的拉特尔 |
[31:50] | Okay, so again, what happened? | 那好 再问一遍 发生什么事了 |
[31:53] | Did Jack decide to cut you out of the grift? | 是不是杰克决定把你踢出局 |
[31:56] | Or did you just get jealous? | 还是你单纯的嫉妒了 |
[31:57] | I mean, come on, let’s be honest, | 我的意思是 说实话 |
[31:59] | Jack’s job was fun– he went to fancy parties, | 杰克的工作多有趣 他参加豪华派对 |
[32:01] | he drank amazing wine, | 喝着高级红酒 |
[32:02] | he chased beautiful women… | 他追求漂亮的女人 |
[32:03] | I hate to burst your bubble, | 我不想打破你的幻想 |
[32:04] | but I was nowhere near the warehouse | 但是杰克被杀的那天晚上 |
[32:06] | the night that Jack was killed. | 我都不在仓库附近 |
[32:07] | – Where were you? – After the auction, | -那你在哪儿 -拍卖会结束后 |
[32:09] | I cooled off at the Acid Strip. | 我去埃斯蒂脱衣舞俱乐部放松了 |
[32:12] | I was there all night. | 我一晚上都在那儿 |
[32:14] | – I know the owner, so you can ask him. – Oh, I will. | -我认识老板 你可以问他 -我会的 |
[32:16] | I’m also gonna need a sample of your DNA. | 我还需要你的DNA样本 |
[32:31] | – Any word on Jimmy Boyd? – No, not yet. | -有吉米・博伊德的消息吗 -还没有 |
[32:33] | Cops are still looking for Sadat’s car. | 警察们还在找萨达特的车 |
[32:37] | Been reading through all these texts. | 我把短信都看了一遍 |
[32:38] | I can’t wrap my head around the idea | 我不停地在想 |
[32:40] | that Christine was keeping secrets from me. | 克里斯汀竟会有事儿瞒着我 |
[32:43] | Well, maybe she just wanted the restaurant to be a surprise. | 没准她想把餐厅当做个惊喜 |
[32:46] | No, no. | 不会 不可能 |
[32:48] | There’s something we’re missing. | 我们肯定遗漏了什么 |
[32:50] | Her hooking up with Boyd and this jewelry store guy… | 她和博伊德合作还有这个珠宝店的人 |
[32:54] | none of it makes sense. | 都说不通啊 |
[32:58] | Let me ask you something, Mac. | 我问你点事儿 麦克 |
[33:01] | How well do you know Christine? | 你有多了解克里斯汀 |
[33:03] | I know her… well. | 我对她…很了解 |
[33:08] | More importantly, I know what kind of woman she is. | 更重要的是 我知道她是什么样的女人 |
[33:14] | When I got shot, she was… | 我中枪受伤时 她… |
[33:16] | she was at the hospital every single day for six months. | 整整六个月 她每天都来医院 |
[33:21] | Russ, I woke up and she was sitting by my bedside, | 罗素 我醒来时她就站在我床边 |
[33:24] | praying for me. | 为我祷告 |
[33:30] | That is not the kind of woman who… | 这种女人不会… |
[33:39] | 吉姆・布拉斯: 发现罗纳德・萨达特的车 在Edstow大街8341号 | |
[33:40] | They found Sadat’s car. | 他们找到萨达特的车了 |
[33:57] | Pop the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[34:14] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[34:31] | Ran the victim’s prints. | 查了受害者的指纹 |
[34:33] | Name’s Kim Hasset. | 姓名是金姆・哈赛特 |
[34:35] | Two drug priors. | 两次涉嫌毒品前科 |
[34:36] | Last known address– Queens. | 上次出现的地址是 皇后区 |
[34:38] | Like Boyd. | 跟博伊德一样 |
[34:40] | Girlfriend maybe. | 也许是他女朋友 |
[34:41] | Suffered a single gunshot to the abdomen. | 腹部中了一枪 |
[34:44] | Judging by the amount of blood, she didn’t die quick. | 从血量上来判断 她死得不是很快 |
[34:47] | – Time of death? – 24 hours roughly. | -死亡时间呢 -24小时左右 |
[34:49] | Fits the timeline of the jewelry store robbery. | 和珠宝店抢劫时间吻合 |
[34:52] | She could be our unknown female. | 她可能就是我们那个未知的女性 |
[34:53] | Yeah, possibly. | 对 有可能 |
[34:55] | Still doesn’t answer the question, | 还是不能回答 |
[34:57] | where is Christine? | 克里斯汀在哪儿 |
[34:59] | We know Boyd hit the jewelry store, | 我们知道博伊德抢了珠宝店 |
[35:02] | probably with this woman, | 有可能和这女人一起 |
[35:03] | stole this car, and dumped it here. | 偷了这辆车 最终弃于此地 |
[35:05] | That makes sense. | 能说通 |
[35:06] | Palermo’s across the street. | 巴勒莫酒店在街对面 |
[35:08] | Boyd goes back to the hotel, cleans up, | 博伊德回酒店 清理痕迹 |
[35:11] | picks up some of his personal effects. | 带走他的部分私人物品 |
[35:13] | Maybe more than that. | 也许还干了别的事情 |
[35:14] | If he was holding Christine captive | 如果他把克里斯汀关在了 |
[35:16] | in the room, maybe he went to get her. | 那个房间里 也许是回去找她 |
[35:18] | So, what’s his next move? | 那他下一步行动是什么 |
[35:20] | He can’t take this car, not looking the way it does. | 车都成了这个样子他没法开 |
[35:24] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[35:26] | Gold paint. | 金色油漆 |
[35:27] | Look at that. | 看看那里 |
[35:28] | What, is that transfer? | 是从别处蹭来的吗 |
[35:30] | Somebody pulled out of here in a hurry. | 某人匆忙离去啊 |
[35:34] | Boyd switched cars. | 博伊德换了车 |
[35:36] | Let’s get this paint back to the lab, | 把漆采回实验室吧 |
[35:37] | see if we can find the vehicle it came from. | 看看能否靠它找到那辆车 |
[35:44] | Hey, I ran the blood | 我化验了 |
[35:45] | you and Sara found at the wine warehouse. | 你和萨拉在红酒仓库发现的血迹 |
[35:47] | Two contributors– | 是两个人的血 |
[35:48] | our victim Jack Davari and our suspect Tom Scola. | 被害人杰克・达瓦里和嫌疑人汤姆・斯科拉的 |
[35:51] | What? | 什么 |
[35:52] | What? I thought you’d be happy. | 怎么 你该高兴才对啊 |
[35:54] | You got your man. | 人都找到了 |
[35:55] | Well, not according to the Acid Strip. | 埃斯蒂脱衣舞俱乐部那边的消息可不一样 |
[35:57] | Scola said that he went to the strip club after the auction. | 斯科拉说拍卖会后他去了脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[36:00] | The owner, the bouncer, the bartender and surveillance | 老板 爆表 酒保 监控录像 |
[36:04] | all confirm that he was there at the time of the murder. | 都证实案发时他在那里 |
[36:06] | There’s no way, no. | 这不可能 |
[36:07] | Not only was it Scola’s blood at the scene; | 现场发现的血迹不止是斯科拉的 |
[36:09] | it was commingled with the victim’s. | 还混了被害人的 |
[36:12] | He had to have killed him. | 一定是他杀的 |
[36:13] | There’s no other explanation. It says here that you found | 否则无法解释了 报告上写你发现 |
[36:15] | heightened levels of estrogen in his blood? | 他血液雌性激素值偏高 |
[36:17] | Yeah, I figured maybe Scola was undergoing treatment | 嗯 我认为可能斯科拉在接受 |
[36:19] | for prostate cancer. | 前列腺癌治疗 |
[36:21] | It would explain why a man has increased estrogen levels. | 就解释了男人体内雌性激素偏高 |
[36:23] | Or he might not be the one with the cancer. | 也有可能得癌症的人不是他 |
[36:27] | I’m gonna need to get a warrant | 我得去申请调取斯科拉病历的 |
[36:28] | for Scola’s medical records. | 许可令了 |
[36:32] | Tom Scola may have done a lot of bad in his life, | 汤姆・斯科拉这辈子也许干过不少坏事 |
[36:35] | but he did at least one good thing. | 但他至少做了一件好事 |
[36:36] | He was a bone marrow donor. | 他是一名骨髓捐赠者 |
[36:38] | When a patient receives a bone marrow transplant, | 病人接受骨髓移植后 |
[36:41] | the sick bone marrow cells are destroyed and replaced | 坏死的骨髓细胞被消灭 |
[36:45] | by the healthy bone marrow cells of the donor. | 替换为捐赠者的健康骨髓细胞 |
[36:48] | And since bone marrow produces blood cells in the body, | 因为骨髓在体内产生血细胞 |
[36:51] | the transplant recipient begins producing blood cells | 接受移植的人就开始产生与 |
[36:54] | with DNA identical to the donor. | 捐赠者有相同的DNA的血细胞 |
[36:56] | The problem is, it’s hard to find a match, | 问题是 骨髓匹配很难找 |
[36:59] | but the odds are better | 但是同胞之间移植的话 |
[37:01] | when the transplant is from sibling to sibling. | 成功匹配度会高一些 |
[37:04] | Say, from a brother to a sister. | 比如 哥哥给妹妹 |
[37:12] | Your brother told us about Jack Davari | 你哥哥告诉我们杰克・达瓦里 |
[37:14] | not being who he said he was, | 并不是个好人 |
[37:17] | but he left out the part | 却没说 |
[37:18] | about his sister. | 你这个妹妹的事 |
[37:20] | Who went from being Samantha Scola from Northtown | 从北边小城的萨曼莎・斯科拉 |
[37:23] | to the very uptown Samantha Wilson from Boston, | 摇身变为波士顿上城的萨曼莎・维尔森 |
[37:26] | right, where you were taught | 对吧 波士顿精神嘛 |
[37:28] | not to flaunt your wealth. | 教导人们不要炫富 |
[37:29] | Everyone’s entitled to a second chance. | 每个人都该有第二次机会 |
[37:31] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:32] | So how come you didn’t give one to Jack Davari? | 那你怎么没给杰克・达瓦里第二次机会 |
[37:36] | We searched your Range Rover, | 我们搜查了你的路虎 |
[37:38] | found blood in the back and trace from the wine barrel. | 发现后座有血迹 车内有酒桶纤维 |
[37:43] | Samantha, this is your one chance to help yourself | 萨曼莎 你就这一个机会能救你自己 |
[37:47] | and your brother. | 和你哥哥了 |
[37:48] | Think you owe it to him. | 这是你欠他的 |
[37:50] | Because we will definitely | 因为我们无疑会 |
[37:51] | go after him as a coconspirator. | 视他为共犯而展开调查 |
[37:53] | No, no, Tommy had nothing to do with this. | 不 不 汤米跟这事没关系 |
[37:55] | I didn’t want to kill Jack; I just wanted out. | 我并没想杀杰克的 我只是想洗手不干了 |
[37:57] | Out of what? | 不干什么 |
[38:01] | The grift. | 诈骗 |
[38:03] | We all had our jobs. | 我们各有分工 |
[38:04] | Tommy had the connection to Vogel. | 汤米负责联络沃格尔 |
[38:07] | Jack had the polish, the palate. | 杰克负责伪造工作 |
[38:10] | I worked the guys, softened ’em up. | 我负责目标人物 掉他们上钩 |
[38:13] | So, | 那 |
[38:14] | what changed? | 出了什么岔子 |
[38:16] | Jonah Drake. | 乔纳・德雷克 |
[38:18] | I fell in love with him. | 我爱上了他 |
[38:21] | I wanted Jack to find another mark. | 我想让杰克另外找目标 |
[38:26] | Jonah was just so hot for that Chateau Ratelle. | 乔纳买拉特尔酒都买疯了 |
[38:29] | He was going to go back in and buy more of it. | 他还打算回去再买更多 |
[38:31] | Was going to walk into the same scam again, | 就会又掉进同一骗局 |
[38:34] | so I went to Jack, asked him to leave Jonah alone. | 所以我找到杰克 要求他放过乔纳 |
[38:37] | This guy’s a gold mine. | 这家伙可是座金山 |
[38:39] | Give me a break, Sam, go find yourself another boyfriend. | 别烦我了 萨曼 去找你另一个男友玩吧 |
[38:41] | – I’ll tell him you’re a fraud. – No, you won’t | -我会告诉他你是骗子的 -不 你不会 |
[38:44] | because then I’ll have to tell him how you pay the rent. | 否则我就告诉他你靠什么付房租 |
[38:46] | Not anymore– I’m out. | 不会了 我退出 |
[38:51] | Once a whore, always a whore. | 一日为妓 终身为妓 |
[38:59] | You work for me. | 你给我干活 |
[39:02] | I own you. | 整个人都归我 |
[39:08] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[39:12] | I just wanted to be with Jonah. | 我只是想和乔纳在一起 |
[39:15] | He was going to give me the life I’d dreamed of, | 他将带给我梦寐以求的人生 |
[39:17] | help me become the person I really am. | 帮我回归自我 |
[39:21] | I couldn’t let Jack take that away from me. | 我不能让杰克夺走那一切 |
[39:25] | You understand, don’t you? | 你明白吧 对不对 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[39:29] | Poor guy. | 可怜的人 |
[39:30] | He only loved two things in life– | 他此生只爱两样 |
[39:32] | you and Chateau Ratelle. | 你和拉特尔酒 |
[39:36] | And they both turned out to be fake. | 结果两样都是假的 |
[39:41] | – Hey, Russ. – Yeah. | -罗素 -怎么了 |
[39:43] | – You got something? – Yeah, I got Sadat’s car. | -有新发现吗 -是 找到了萨达特的车 |
[39:45] | That paint transfer came back | 蹭到的漆来自 |
[39:47] | to a ’95 Ford, stolen yesterday. | 一辆95年的福特 昨天被盗的 |
[39:49] | Now, patrol just picked up Boyd on Route 16, | 巡警在16号公路逮捕了博伊德 |
[39:51] | just east of the Utah state line. | 就是犹他州东边的州际线 |
[39:53] | What about Christine? | 克里斯丁呢 |
[39:55] | Boyd was alone. | 博伊德当时独自一人 |
[39:56] | 200 miles of desert between here and the state line. | 这里和州际线间隔了200英里沙漠 |
[39:58] | She could be anywhere. | 要找她 搜索范围太广了 |
[40:00] | Did you tell Mac yet? | 你告诉麦克了吗 |
[40:01] | No, I figured I’d tell you first. | 没 我觉得应该先跟你说 |
[40:03] | I mean, Boyd’s at PD, | 你想啊 博伊德是抓到警局了 |
[40:05] | but I don’t think it’s such a good idea | 但是让麦克待在审讯室里的话 |
[40:07] | to let Mac in that interrogation room just yet. | 可不是什么好主意吧 |
[40:10] | Or it could be a great idea. | 没准会是个绝佳点子 |
[40:15] | Give us a second, will you? | 让我们单独待会 好吗 |
[40:23] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[40:24] | – Right, Jimmy? – I know. | -对吗 吉米 -我知道 |
[40:26] | I also know that that NYPD badge of yours | 我还知道你纽约警局的警徽 |
[40:29] | doesn’t mean squat here. | 在这里可不管用 |
[40:31] | Where’s Christine? | 克里斯汀在哪里 |
[40:33] | You want something? | 想从我这套信息吗 |
[40:35] | ‘Cause I want something. | 我也想要点什么呢 |
[40:36] | This is not a real good time to play the smart-ass. | 现在可不是给你耍小聪明的时候 |
[40:39] | I’m not playing. | 我可不是在逗着玩 |
[40:41] | I want out of here, and I want back to New York. | 我要出去 我要回纽约 |
[40:43] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都去不了 |
[40:45] | If I don’t go back, Christine dies. | 如果我回不去 克里斯汀就得死 |
[40:47] | You son of a bitch, where is she? | 你这个杂种 她在哪 |
[40:50] | – Where is she?! – She’s in New York. | -她在哪 -她在纽约 |
[40:53] | That’s why I got to go back. | 因此我必须回去 |
[40:54] | Christine is in New York. She never came to Vegas. | 克里斯汀在纽约 她就没来维加斯 |
[40:58] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢 |
[41:00] | I owe money… to a loan shark back in New York– | 我在纽约欠了高利贷 |
[41:04] | enough that he’s willing to kill me. | 债多得有杀身之祸 |
[41:06] | What’s this have to do with Christine? | 这跟克里斯汀有什么关系 |
[41:08] | I needed to use her to pay him off. | 我得利用她来还钱 |
[41:10] | – How? -A few months back, | -怎么利用 -几个月前 |
[41:12] | the jeweler Sadat– he comes into Christine’s restaurant, | 珠宝商萨达特 来到克里斯汀的餐厅 |
[41:16] | he asks me to introduce him to the owner | 要我把他介绍给老板 |
[41:18] | because he wants to build | 因为他想 |
[41:19] | another place like that in Vegas. | 在维加斯开家一样的分店 |
[41:21] | Sadat wanted to invest. | 萨达特想做投资 |
[41:22] | I knew that Christine was coming back here, | 我知道克里斯汀要回这里的 |
[41:24] | and my… my girlfriend Kim– she looks exactly like her, | 我女朋友金姆 长得特别像她 |
[41:28] | so all I had to do was just set up the meet, | 我只需要安排好见面 |
[41:30] | rip Sadat off… | 敲萨达特的钱 |
[41:31] | So the text messages– you’re the one who sent them. | 所以短信 是你发的 |
[41:34] | You had Christine’s phone. | 你拿了克里斯汀的电话 |
[41:35] | I had her phone, I had the plane reservation, | 我拿了她电话 替她订了机票 |
[41:38] | I had the hotel. | 订了酒店 |
[41:40] | I mean, I-it’s just supposed to be easy, | 本来挺简单一件事 |
[41:42] | – you know… – Where is she? | -明白吗 -她在哪 |
[41:44] | She’s with my brother. My brother has her. | 她在我兄弟那 我兄弟守着她 |
[41:46] | You’re going to call him, | 你快打给他 |
[41:47] | and you’re going to tell him it’s over! | 告诉他一切玩完了 |
[41:48] | – I can’t. – Don’t play with me, Jimmy! Come on! | -我不能 -别耍花招 吉米 快点 |
[41:50] | I… The guy I owe– | 我欠钱的那个人 |
[41:52] | he got nervous and he grabbed ’em up. | 他不放心 把他们抓走了 |
[41:55] | He grabbed ’em up. | 他把他们抓走了 |
[41:56] | I don’t know where they’re at. | 我不知道他们在哪 |
[41:58] | Okay, all I know is that, if I don’t bring the diamonds | 好吧 我只知道 如果明晚 |
[42:00] | tomorrow night, they’re dead. | 我带不回钻石 他们就得死 |
[42:05] | They’re dead! | 他们就得死 |
[42:17] | I’m taking that bastard back to New York | 我要把这个杂种带回纽约 |
[42:19] | with the diamonds, he’s going to pay off | 还有钻石 让他把那混蛋的钱 |
[42:20] | the scumbag he owes, I’m gonna get Christine back. | 给还了 我要把克里斯汀带回来 |
[42:23] | Mac, you can’t just hop on a plane with a killer | 麦克 你不能带着一个杀人犯和 |
[42:26] | and a bunch of stolen diamonds. | 一堆偷来的钻石就跳上飞机 |
[42:27] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[42:28] | I don’t have time for red tape. | 我没时间循规蹈矩 |
[42:29] | You heard what he said, Russell. | 你也听到他说的了 罗素 |
[42:30] | She’s going to die. | 她会死的 |
[42:31] | I heard, I heard. | 我听到了 我听到了 |
[42:34] | I love this woman. | 我爱这个女人 |
[42:38] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[42:39] | I’m not saying don’t do this. | 我没说不要这么做 |
[42:43] | I’m just saying you’re gonna need my help. | 我是说我会帮你 |
[42:46] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[42:50] | 感谢观众们一如既往地支持 祝各位Fans春节快乐:) |