时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 更多影视更新 | |
[00:26] | I saw a movie that started like this. | 我看过的一部电影是这么开头的 |
[00:29] | It did not end well. | 结局可不怎么好 |
[00:30] | Alien Invasion. | 叫《外星人入侵》 |
[00:33] | Sheriff Anderson, Davis County. | 我是戴维斯郡的安德森警长 |
[00:36] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[00:37] | CSI Russell, CSI Finlay. | 我是犯罪现场调查员罗素 这位是芬恩利 |
[00:39] | What’s with all the men in black? | 这些黑衣人在这干什么 |
[00:41] | Nelli’s Air Force Base is down the road. | 沿路而下就是奈利空军基地 |
[00:43] | Apparently they just broke a very expensive toy. | 显然他们刚玩坏了个昂贵的玩具 |
[00:45] | You said something about a grave over the phone? | 你刚才在电话里说有个什么坟墓 |
[00:47] | A couple hikers called in about a light show. | 有几个徒步的人报警说看到火光 |
[00:50] | I was first on the scene. | 我是第一个到现场的 |
[00:51] | I noticed some disturbed earth. | 我注意到有些土被翻过 |
[00:52] | Want to follow me? | 跟我来 |
[00:56] | Three tours in Iraq, saw my share of mass graves. | 我去过三次伊拉克 看过不少合葬墓 |
[01:00] | They looked just like this. | 看上去和这个差不多 |
[01:02] | Roughly three meters square. | 大概三平米见方 |
[01:04] | Vegetation has barely grown back. | 没有植被生长 |
[01:07] | Desert varnish is on the ground side of the rock, | 石头接触地面的一侧是荒漠石头特有的漆皮 |
[01:10] | should be on the side facing the sun. | 本该出现在朝阳面的 |
[01:12] | This area’s definitely been worked. | 这地方肯定被动过手脚 |
[01:15] | There’s only one reason | 在如此荒芜人烟的地方 |
[01:15] | to dig a hole this far out in the middle of nowhere. | 挖一个坑只有一个原因 |
[01:27] | Oh, here you go. | 找到了 |
[01:34] | Bracelet says that it’s female. | 戴手链说明是女性 |
[01:36] | Right. | 没错 |
[01:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:39] | This is a Federal investigation. | 这属于联邦调查案件 |
[01:41] | You’re in a restricted area. | 你们身处禁区 |
[01:42] | Well, ma’am, we just found a buried body, | 女士 我们发现了被掩埋的尸体 |
[01:45] | so this is now an LVPD crime scene. | 因此现在这里是拉斯维加斯警局的犯罪现场了 |
[01:47] | You’re gonna have to leave the area. | 你们得离开这区域 |
[01:48] | You know, if you keep insisting, you’re gonna be in violation | 如果您坚持的话 就是在违反 |
[01:51] | of NRS197-point-190. | 内华达修正案197条190款规定 |
[01:54] | Interfering with public officers | 干扰公职人员 |
[01:56] | in the discharge of their official duties. | 履行其份内职责 |
[01:58] | In other words, our body | 换句话说 我们的尸体 |
[01:59] | trumps your X-Files convention. | 优先于你们那神秘事件 |
[02:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:05] | Let them have their grave, keep them out of my hair. | 让他们好好挖坟 别来烦我 |
[02:08] | That’s the first time that ever worked. | 这招可是第一次管用 |
[02:46] | Tissue on the extremities and skull is largely gone. | 四肢和头骨上的组织大部分都没有了 |
[02:50] | Remaining tissue is desiccated. | 剩余部分也已变干 |
[02:52] | What’s it smell like? | 闻起来如何 |
[02:58] | Smells like dirt. | 只能闻到土的气味 |
[03:00] | It means the body’s been buried for more than five years. | 就是说尸体至少被埋了五年 |
[03:03] | David, hold the camera steady, please. | 大卫 麻烦摄像机拿稳点 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:07] | Well, the body’s strangely preserved. | 很奇怪 尸体被保存得很好 |
[03:09] | Much lighter than what we’re accustomed to seeing. | 比我们常见的要白得多 |
[03:12] | How many bodies so far? | 目前为止发现几具了 |
[03:14] | Three. | 三具 |
[03:15] | They all appear to be female. | 看上去都是女性 |
[03:18] | Another desiccated fern leaf. | 又一片干枯的蕨叶 |
[03:20] | Unless these bodies were buried in the Jurassic age, | 除非尸体是在侏罗纪时代被埋葬的 |
[03:22] | they’re not from around here. | 否则肯定不是来自本地 |
[03:24] | And neither’s this dark, rich soil. | 这种黝黑肥沃的土也不属于这儿 |
[03:27] | Could be that the bodies were buried somewhere else, | 也许尸体是在别的地方被埋葬 |
[03:29] | and then moved here. | 然后被移到了这里 |
[03:31] | Look at that– military sure took off in a hell of a hurry. | 看那面 军队的人走得很急 |
[03:35] | I think you scared them, Finn. | 你肯定吓到他们了 芬恩 |
[03:46] | Oh, Lord… | 上帝… |
[03:49] | Got number four over here. | 这里发现了第四具 |
[03:54] | This one’s… | 这具… |
[03:55] | different from the others. | 与其他那些不同 |
[03:57] | Completely mummified. | 完全变成了木乃伊 |
[03:58] | Yeah, tissue’s black. | 没错 组织变成了黑色 |
[04:01] | Look at the facial features. | 看看这面部特征 |
[04:03] | Distorted from bloating, and the color change is | 因肿胀而扭曲 而这些颜色的变化 |
[04:06] | from bacterial activity. | 是源于细菌作用 |
[04:09] | Which means that she was exposed to the elements | 就是说她死后不久 便被暴露在 |
[04:11] | shortly after death. | 空气中 |
[04:13] | So maybe she wasn’t buried for very long | 也许她被移动到这之前 |
[04:15] | before she was moved here. | 并没埋多久 |
[04:16] | The question is | 问题是 |
[04:17] | where were they all buried first? | 他们最初被埋在哪 |
[04:19] | Rich, dark soil, fern leaves? | 肥沃黝黑的土壤 蕨叶 |
[04:22] | My money’s on northern climes. | 我敢说是北方 |
[04:24] | More north than Northern Nevada. | 比北内华达还要靠北 |
[04:37] | David… | 大卫 |
[04:38] | removing a necklace. | 我拿走了一条项链 |
[04:58] | What you got? | 发现什么了 |
[04:59] | One of a kind, vintage pendant, | 一个古老的吊坠 |
[05:02] | one carat small diamonds. | 一克拉的小钻石 |
[05:05] | flowery design, | 花形设计 |
[05:06] | 16-inch silver | 40厘米长银质 |
[05:08] | Coreana chain. | 高丽雅娜款项链 |
[05:10] | Two years and 1,200 miles– | 历经两年 1900公里 |
[05:13] | we found her. | 我们终于找到她了 |
[05:14] | I haven’t heard from Janet. | 我没接到珍妮特的电话 |
[05:15] | Something is wrong– Janet and I talk every day. | 一定出事了 我和珍妮特每天都会打电话 |
[05:17] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个乖孩子 |
[05:18] | Dr. Warren, we’re doing everything we can to find Janet. | 沃伦医生 我们会竭尽所能去寻找珍妮特 |
[05:21] | Were you able to find me a recent photo of her? | 你能提供一张她的近照吗 |
[05:27] | Please find my daughter. | 请一定要找到我女儿 |
[05:30] | I would like to be the one | 我希望能亲自通知 |
[05:31] | to notify Janet Warren’s mother. | 珍妮特·沃伦的母亲 |
[05:33] | As soon as we have positive I.D., we notify. | 只要我们确定了死者身份就可以告诉她 |
[05:37] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[05:38] | Greg’s down at Autopsy, working the bodies. | 格雷格正在验尸房处理尸体 |
[05:41] | Go help him out, will you? | 去帮帮他 好吗 |
[05:43] | I can’t believe that Dr. Warren has had to wait | 真不敢相信沃伦医生苦等了两年 |
[05:45] | two years for this moment. | 却只得到这个结果 |
[05:46] | The last thing you should do | 我们现在最不该做的 |
[05:47] | right now is give that woman bad information. | 就是冒然告诉那女人这个噩耗 |
[05:49] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[05:50] | What are the chances that it is not Janet? | 那人不是珍妮特的几率有多大 |
[05:52] | Okay, the necklace. | 那项链 |
[05:54] | The condition of her body, the soil. | 尸体的情况 土壤 |
[05:56] | It all points north to Seattle, | 都指向了北边的西雅图 |
[05:58] | -Yeah. – to Tom Cooley’s ranch. | -没错 -汤姆·库里的农场 |
[06:00] | Finn, you’re getting ahead of the evidence. Again. | 芬恩 你又没真凭实据就妄下判断 |
[06:03] | He moved her body when we turned up the heat. | 我们的深入调查迫使他转移了尸体 |
[06:06] | But you know what we didn’t know back then, | 不过你知道什么是我们当时不知道 |
[06:07] | that we know now? | 现在却知道的事儿吗 |
[06:09] | Janet Warren was not the only victim. | 珍妮特·沃伦不是唯一的受害者 |
[06:11] | This guy is a serial killer. | 这家伙是个连环杀手 |
[06:13] | Who sued the crap out of you. | 他还把你告惨了 |
[06:16] | And the Seattle PD, last time around. | 还有西雅图警局 就是上次 |
[06:19] | And that was with one body, we got eight now, Finn. | 那次只有一具尸体 现在我们有八具 芬恩 |
[06:27] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[06:29] | And for the record, I am not getting ahead of the evidence. | 事先声明 我并非没有真凭实据妄下判断 |
[06:33] | Just go help Greg, please? | 去帮格雷格吧 行吗 |
[06:45] | Where’s Janet Warren? | 珍妮特·沃伦呢 |
[06:47] | She’s in there. | 她在里面 |
[06:48] | She should move to the head of the line. | 她该排在最前面的 |
[06:51] | That’s not your call. | 那可不是你说了算 |
[06:52] | Well, can you make it yours? | 你不能帮个忙吗 |
[06:58] | Why are you working on her? | 你处理她干什么 |
[07:00] | We really need to confirm Janet Warren’s I.D. | 我们得先确认珍妮特·沃伦的身份 |
[07:02] | Well, isn’t that why Russell sent us both down here? | 这不正是罗素派咱俩下来的原因吗 |
[07:08] | Have you ever had a case that kept you up at night? | 有没有过什么案子让你夜不能寐 |
[07:12] | I have been awake for two years. | 整整两年我都无法安睡 |
[07:31] | Hey, we all know about you and your case with Janet Warren, | 我们都知道你和珍妮特·沃伦案子的事 |
[07:36] | and we’re a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[07:37] | So if you’re in, we’re in. | 如果你想查 我们奉陪到底 |
[07:40] | Let’s get this Cooley guy. | 我们一起抓住那个库里 |
[07:43] | Thank you, Greg. | 谢谢你 格雷格 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | Get her printed, and, uh, when you run DNA, | 取下指纹 进行DNA检测时 |
[07:50] | can you do her first? | 你能先查她的吗 |
[07:51] | You do know that I’m not the DNA tech anymore. | 你知道我不再是DNA分析师了吧 |
[07:54] | I promise you I’ll make it up to you. | 我保证会补偿你的 |
[08:24] | Another finger bone for you. | 又给你找到一根指骨 |
[08:25] | Speaking of giving someone the finger, | 说到给谁竖中指 |
[08:28] | Finn compromised a case in Seattle | 芬恩在西雅图的一个案子 |
[08:29] | by illegally obtaining DNA evidence. | 因非法获取DNA证据而被推翻了 |
[08:32] | They had hair, | 他们有头发 |
[08:32] | carpet fibers and semen from Janet Warren’s car. | 从珍妮特·沃伦车里拿到的地毯纤维和精液 |
[08:36] | Finn went after the suspect’s exemplars. | 芬恩去提取嫌犯的样本 |
[08:39] | Why didn’t she just get a warrant? | 为什么她不申请搜查证 |
[08:40] | Guy was juiced. | 这家伙很有权势 |
[08:41] | Son of Seattle, lots of money, lots of friends. | 西雅图之子 钱多 朋友多 |
[08:43] | And from what I heard, he had a snake for a lawyer. | 我听说 他的律师很阴险 |
[08:45] | Well, snake or not, if this guy Cooley’s good for one, | 不管阴险与否 如果能帮库里解决一个 |
[08:47] | he’s good for all eight. | 那解决八个也没问题 |
[08:51] | Hey, look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[08:54] | It’s a ring. | 是个戒指 |
[08:55] | Looks like a man’s. | 看起来是男士的 |
[08:57] | So far, all the bodies have been female. | 目前 所有尸体都是女性 |
[08:59] | Maybe our killer left something behind? | 或许凶手落下了什么东西 |
[09:06] | So, I found a lot of interesting insects at the gravesite. | 我在墓地发现很多有意思的昆虫 |
[09:10] | A lot of them are not locally abundant. | 有许多不是本地出产的 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I recognize the rain beetle, there. | 是 那个 我知道是毛金龟 |
[09:14] | Pleocoma australis– | 毛金龟科 |
[09:15] | how do you know that one? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:16] | Aw, I had them on a case once. | 有一次办案接触过 |
[09:18] | Found a body in a shipping container. | 在一个船运集装箱里找到一具尸体 |
[09:20] | The rain beetle told us | 毛金龟证明了 |
[09:21] | that she’d been buried on land first. | 她是先被埋在陆地上的 |
[09:24] | Any idea of post-mortem interval? | 知道死亡后的时间间隔吗 |
[09:26] | No, but I think I can give you a location. | 不知道 不过可以确定地点 |
[09:29] | This beetle, and the western thatching ant, | 这个甲壳虫 还有红暗褐林蚁 |
[09:31] | tell me that the bodies were originally buried | 说明尸体最初是被埋在 |
[09:33] | in the Pacific Northwest. | 太平洋西北地区 |
[09:35] | This is the pink millipede, found in | 这是粉红色千足虫 |
[09:37] | the agricultural areas of Washington state. | 生活在华盛顿州的农业地区 |
[09:40] | Okay, well that narrows it down considerably. | 好 极大地缩小了范围 |
[09:43] | Yeah, but this last one is the reason | 是 但最后这个 |
[09:44] | you should probably give me a pay raise. | 很可能你要给我加薪了 |
[09:46] | The horntail, | 这只树蜂科动物 |
[09:47] | Xeristarsalis, game changer. | 起了至关重要的作用 |
[09:50] | narrows it down even further, puts the bodies | 进一步缩小了范围 确定了尸体 |
[09:52] | just outside the Seattle metropolitan area. | 就在西雅图城区外面 |
[09:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:59] | Well, next question is | 下一个问题是 |
[10:00] | why were eight bodies already buried just outside of Seattle, | 为什么八具尸体已经埋在了西雅图郊区 |
[10:04] | dug up and moved to who-knows-where, Nevada? | 却还要挖出来 转移到内华达州的什么鬼地方 |
[10:07] | Yeah, a place so remote, | 是啊 那么远的地方 |
[10:08] | you’d have to know where it was to find it. | 也得知道路怎么走才行 |
[10:11] | That’s a good question. | 耐人寻味啊 |
[10:43] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[10:45] | Have you seen Finn? | 见过芬恩吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah. I just got off the phone with her. | 是 我刚跟她通过电话 |
[10:48] | Gave her the good news. | 把好消息告诉她 |
[10:49] | Well, now you’ll give it to me. | 现在告诉我吧 |
[10:51] | Prints confirmed– it’s Janet Warren. | 指纹已确认 是珍妮特·沃伦 |
[10:59] | Hi, this is Finn, leave a message. | 我是芬恩 请留言 |
[11:01] | Oh, come on, Finn. | 不是吧 芬恩 |
[11:05] | I just talked to her. | 我刚跟她通过电话 |
[11:08] | 全球卫星定位 | |
[11:16] | Are you keeping tabs on all of us? | 你一直在监视我们吗 |
[11:19] | Thought you needed my permission | 还以为你需要有我的许可 |
[11:20] | before you can… track me. | 才能… 跟踪我 |
[11:22] | Exigent circumstances. | 紧急情况 |
[11:23] | Hey, Mike, it’s D.B. Russell. | 麦克 我是D.B.·罗素 |
[11:26] | How you been? | 最近可好 |
[11:27] | Got a little problem. | 有点小问题 |
[11:56] | Step out of the vehicle, ma’am. | 请下车 女士 |
[12:04] | I see they busted you back to working traffic. | 我明白了 他们又让你管交通了 |
[12:08] | This how you getting your dates these days, Mike? | 你最近就是这么遇见约会对象的吗 麦克 |
[12:09] | You know, I’m kind of hurt you’re back in Seattle, | 你回西雅图却不给我打电话 |
[12:11] | and didn’t give me a call. | 我有点小伤心啊 |
[12:12] | Well, I’m only here for a day. | 我在这里只待一天 |
[12:14] | Yeah, that’s what D.B. figured. | 是 D.B.也这么说 |
[12:16] | Of course he called you. | 当然是他给你打的电话了 |
[12:19] | I thought once I signed the divorce papers | 我以为一旦我签了离婚协议 |
[12:21] | I’d never have to see you again. | 就再也见不到你了 |
[12:24] | Here, get in my car. We’re going for a ride. | 来吧 上车 带你兜兜风 |
[12:25] | Are you arresting me? | 你要逮捕我吗 |
[12:27] | Because if you actually talked to D.B., | 因为如果你真的跟D.B.谈过 |
[12:29] | you would know why I’m here. | 就该知道我为什么来 |
[12:30] | With or without cuffs, it’s your call. | 要不要戴手铐 就看你了 |
[12:54] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪里 |
[12:56] | Trying to help you out, here, Jules. | 我是在帮你 朱尔斯 |
[12:57] | Uh, could you please not call me Jules? | 请你不要叫我朱尔斯 |
[12:59] | That brings back a lot of bad memories. | 唤起了很多不美好的回忆 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I’ve heard your version of our marriage. | 是啊 我知道你对那段婚姻并不满意 |
[13:10] | You found Janet Warren’s body, | 找到珍妮特·沃伦的尸体了 |
[13:10] | and some evidence that she was buried in Seattle. | 证据显示她曾被埋在西雅图 |
[13:14] | Now you think that you have all that you need | 现在你觉得完全可以申请搜查证 |
[13:15] | to get that warrant to dig up Cooley’s ranch. | 把库里的牧场挖个遍 |
[13:18] | Well… you’re too late. | 但是… 太迟了 |
[13:21] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[13:22] | After he moved the bodies, he covered his tracks. | 他在移尸之后 掩盖了踪迹 |
[13:25] | There’s no evidence that the bodies | 再没有证据能显示 |
[13:26] | were ever even buried here. | 这里曾埋过尸体 |
[13:27] | Well, you been gone for two years. | 你走了两年 |
[13:30] | A lot of things have changed. | 很多事都变了 |
[13:33] | You can’t go tearing down these people’s homes. | 你又不能拆了这些人的房子 |
[13:36] | All right? If Janet and the other girls were buried down there, | 如果珍妮特和其他姑娘被埋在那里 |
[13:38] | we’ll never know now. | 我们永远无法知道 |
[13:40] | You know Cooley did it. | 你知道是库里干的 |
[13:42] | Jules… | 朱尔斯… |
[13:43] | you got a new job, a new life. | 你有了新工作 新生活 |
[13:46] | Don’t screw it up this time. | 这次别再搞砸了 |
[13:49] | Look, I’ll drive you back to the airport. | 我送你回机场 |
[13:52] | You could drop me at my car. | 带我去拿我的车 |
[13:54] | I’m not leaving until I see Janet Warren’s mother. | 除非见到珍妮特·沃伦的母亲 否则我不会走的 |
[13:58] | She deserves to know. | 她有权知道一切 |
[14:00] | The press already took care of that. | 新闻部已经处理了 |
[14:02] | She’s already on her way to Vegas. | 她已经在去维加斯的路上了 |
[14:06] | Dr. Warren, you’re not going in there. | 沃伦医生 你不能进去 |
[14:07] | I am not just any grieving mother, | 我不是别的悲伤的母亲 |
[14:09] | I am a doctor, I’m a pediatrician, | 我是医生 我是儿科医生 |
[14:11] | I’ve seen it all. | 什么都见过 |
[14:12] | But you’ve never seen your own daughter dead on a slab. | 但你没见过已故的女儿躺在平板上 |
[14:15] | I appreciate your concern. | 感谢你的关心 |
[14:17] | I need to say goodbye. | 我要跟她告别 |
[14:19] | Janet was identified based on fingerprints and DNA. | 珍妮特是通过指纹和DNA确认身份的 |
[14:22] | Her physical features, as you remember them, are gone. | 你记忆中的 她的身体特征 已经没有了 |
[14:25] | You don’t want this to be your last memory of her. | 你不会希望这是你最后的记忆 |
[14:27] | Are you so desensitized to death | 你对死亡如此迟钝吗 |
[14:29] | you can’t even understand | 你甚至不明白 |
[14:30] | how I feel after two years of searching? | 我找了整整两年是什么感觉 |
[14:33] | Monica… | 莫妮卡… |
[14:35] | Doctor, I believe you know CSI Russell. | 医生 相信你认识现场调查员罗素 |
[14:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:39] | I’m sorry we weren’t able to give you the answers | 很抱歉在西雅图我们没能 |
[14:41] | you were looking for in Seattle. | 给您一个答复 |
[14:42] | Well, you’re giving them to me now. | 现在给我答案了 |
[14:45] | And for that, I’m grateful. | 对此我深表感谢 |
[14:48] | Now, I’d like to see my daughter. | 现在 我想见我的女儿 |
[14:51] | Dr. Warren… | 沃伦医生 |
[14:52] | please take some friendly advice. | 请接受我友好的建议 |
[14:54] | Remember your daughter in happier times. | 记住你女儿最美好的时刻 |
[15:04] | This is the only way that I can be sure. | 这是我能确定的唯一方法 |
[15:08] | Sit with me, just for a second. | 跟我坐会儿 就一会 |
[15:15] | You remember CSI Finlay? | 还记得现场调查员芬恩利吗 |
[15:18] | Yes. | 记得 |
[15:19] | Well… she found this on her body. | 她在遗体上找到这个 |
[15:39] | You’ve given me Janet back. | 你们帮我找回了珍妮特 |
[15:45] | Now go get that son of a bitch. | 现在去抓住那个混蛋 |
[15:53] | Uh, your cell phone is blowing up. | 你的手机响个不停 |
[15:55] | Yeah. That’s why I left it over there. | 是 所以我才放在那边 |
[16:01] | 芬恩利 | |
[16:04] | Finn is under the impression that I am | 芬恩一定以为 |
[16:06] | her personal assistant. | 我是她的私人助理 |
[16:08] | If she’s gonna get fired again, I am not gonna go down with her. | 如果她想再被开除一次 我不会陪她一起疯 |
[16:11] | Nobody is getting fired. | 没人会被开除 |
[16:13] | Haven’t you ever been passionate about a case before? | 难道你从没有对任何案子有过特殊的热情吗 |
[16:16] | I am passionate about a lot of things. | 我对很多事情都充满热情 |
[16:19] | Okay, so…. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:27] | Been working on that ring I found. | 在处理我找到的那枚戒指 |
[16:33] | Hardison High School, class of 1987. | 哈迪森高中 1987级 |
[16:39] | Hardison High. | 哈迪森高中 |
[16:40] | 15 miles outside Seattle. | 位于西雅图城外15英里处 |
[16:42] | Any photos of the class of ’87? | 有87级的照片吗 |
[16:46] | Huh. She was limber. | 这女的身材挺柔软的 |
[16:48] | Bet you can’t do that. | 你肯定做不来 |
[16:52] | Look who was Senior Class President. | 看看谁是高三学生会会长呀 |
[16:54] | Tom Cooley. | 汤姆·库里 |
[16:55] | Voted “Most Likely to Become a Serial Killer.” | 票选成为”最可能成为连环杀手的人” |
[16:58] | Time to answer your phone. | 是时候接你的电话了 |
[17:13] | DNA hits on two of your Jane Does. | 有两名无名氏找到了匹配的DNA |
[17:16] | Stephanie Hollinger… | 斯蒂芬妮·霍林格 |
[17:18] | and Sunshine Vanletti. | 以及尚肖·温勒蒂 |
[17:20] | Now, Stephanie went missing in 1999. | 斯蒂芬妮是1999年失踪的 |
[17:22] | She was a 21-year-old coed from UCLA | 21岁 在加州大学洛杉矶分校念书 |
[17:25] | in Seattle for a Walk-and-Run. | 去西雅图参加田径比赛 |
[17:26] | Last seen at a place called Endless Lounge. | 最后一次被人看到是在”无尽酒吧” |
[17:29] | Trendy bar in Capitol District. | 是国会区的一家时尚酒吧 |
[17:32] | What about the other girl? | 另一个姑娘呢 |
[17:33] | Went missing in ’02. | 02年失踪 |
[17:35] | 23-year-old fitness instructor, | 23岁 是名健身顾问 |
[17:37] | worked nights as a cocktail waitress at Zobo. | 还在”佐伯”上夜班做鸡尾酒服务生 |
[17:40] | Also in the Capitol District. | 也是在国会区 |
[17:42] | You know, that’s the same area that Janet Warren went missing. | 珍妮特·沃伦也是在那一带失踪的 |
[17:45] | This could be Tom Cooley’s hunting ground. | 那里可能就是汤姆·库里的狩猎区 |
[17:48] | He had an office right around the corner. | 他在那附近有间办公室 |
[17:50] | Well, he didn’t have to work that hard. | 他都不必费多大的力 |
[17:52] | Tox results showed high levels of flunitrazepam. | 毒性测试显示死者体内有大量氟硝安定 |
[17:55] | Date rape drug. | 用来约会迷奸的药 |
[17:59] | Early 20’s, athletic, blond… | 二十出头 身材健美 金发 |
[18:02] | Most of the bodies showed signs of strangulation, | 大多数尸体都有被勒颈的痕迹 |
[18:04] | broken hyoids… | 舌骨碎裂 |
[18:06] | M.O. is up close and personal. | 他一贯近身作案 并与死者相识 |
[18:08] | He likes to look in their eyes as they die. | 他喜欢在她们死去时看着她们的眼睛 |
[18:10] | Guy’s a sadist. | 那家伙是虐待狂 |
[18:11] | Lures them in, sexually assaults them, | 先引诱她们 接着性侵犯 |
[18:14] | and then strangles them. | 然后将其勒死 |
[18:15] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:17] | A couple weeks after Janet disappeared, | 珍妮特失踪后两周 |
[18:19] | a witness came forward | 一位目击者提供了 |
[18:21] | with this cell phone video. | 这段手机录像 |
[18:23] | Last time Janet was seen alive. | 也是最后一次有人目睹珍妮特活着的时候 |
[18:25] | – With Tom Cooley. – Mm-hmm. | -和汤姆·库里一起 -对 |
[18:27] | Her hand’s on his thigh. | 她的手搭在他大腿上 |
[18:30] | Giving him permission to take her home. | 示意他可以带她回家 |
[18:33] | Hi, this is Captain Robinson with the, uh, | 你好 我是西雅图警局的 |
[18:35] | Seattle Police Department. | 罗宾逊队长 |
[18:37] | Um, we’re conducting a murder investigation, | 我们在调查一宗谋杀案 |
[18:40] | and we’re searching for a list of students who purchased | 现在需要买了哈迪森高中1987级 |
[18:43] | a 1987 Hardison High School class ring. | 班级戒指的学生名单 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 行 我等着 |
[18:54] | What did the poor thing wear home? | 那小可怜是穿着什么回家的呀 |
[18:56] | A smile. | 满脸笑容 |
[19:01] | Yeah, I’m here. | 对 我在呢 |
[19:02] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[19:03] | Could you e-mail me that list? | 你能把那名单邮件给我吗 |
[19:04] | – Thanks. – Excuse me, “Captain” | -谢谢 -不好意思 “老大” |
[19:06] | Remember, our guy lost his ring. | 记得我们要找的人弄丢了戒指 |
[19:09] | Was there anybody on that list | 名单上有谁 |
[19:10] | that ordered a replacement ring? | 买了一枚戒指替换吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah, a second ring. | 对 第二枚戒指 |
[19:15] | There is one. | 有一个 |
[19:16] | What’s the name? | 叫什么 |
[19:18] | Eric Louie. | 埃里克·路易 |
[19:21] | L-o-u-i-e | 路-易. |
[19:22] | Is there anybody else? | 还有别人吗 |
[19:25] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:27] | What, you think it’d be that easy? | 怎么 你以为会这么容易 |
[19:29] | She’d say “Cooley” and you’d say “Get in jail”” | 她说库里 你就能抓他去坐牢 |
[19:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:32] | Any good Seattle cop knows Eric Louie. | 西雅图的好警察都认识埃里克·路易 |
[19:37] | Love you, Daddy! | 爱你哦 爸爸 |
[19:38] | Bye, guys. | 大伙儿再见 |
[19:46] | Hey, Mikey. | 你好啊 麦克 |
[19:48] | What the hell you doing in this neck of the woods? | 你来这地方做什么 |
[19:50] | Well, we’re following a lead in the Janet Warren case. | 我们在调查珍妮特·沃伦一案中的线索 |
[19:53] | Oh, yeah. Heard about that in morning briefing. | 对 晨间简报的时候我也听说了 |
[19:55] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[19:57] | You’re a CSI. | 是犯罪现场调查员 |
[19:58] | Fired a couple years ago, yeah? | 两年前被开除了 对吧 |
[19:59] | Uh, resigned in lieu of. | 应该说是辞职了 |
[20:01] | Officer Louie, we would like to ask you | 路易警官 我们想问你几个关于 |
[20:03] | some questions about your 1987 Hardison High class ring. | 你的1987级班级戒指的问题 |
[20:07] | The one you lost? | 你弄丢的那枚 |
[20:09] | Thought you were working the Janet Warren case. | 你们不是在调查珍妮特·沃伦的案子吗 |
[20:11] | Oh, we are. | 是 没错 |
[20:12] | CSI Finlay here’s with the Vegas lab these days. | 现场调查员芬恩利现在在维加斯实验室工作 |
[20:15] | We found your ring in our mass grave. | 我们在大型坟墓里找到了你的戒指 |
[20:19] | That sounds like an accusation. | 听起来像是在指控我呀 |
[20:21] | Do I need my guild rep, Mikey? | 我需要联系工会代表吗 麦克 |
[20:22] | No. Just tell us how you lost the ring. | 不用 告诉我们你的戒指怎么丢的就行 |
[20:26] | Well, I didn’t lose it. | 不过我没有弄丢戒指 |
[20:28] | I gave it to my high school sweetheart. | 我把它给了我的高中宝贝 |
[20:30] | She told me she lost it, | 她跟我说她弄丢了 |
[20:32] | right after she dumped me for the quarterback. | 就在她为了那个后卫甩掉我以后 |
[20:34] | Well, I figured she tossed it. | 我想她大概是扔掉了 |
[20:36] | Marla always was a bitch. | 玛拉一直都是个恶婆娘 |
[20:38] | Have you seen this “Bitch” lately? | 你最近有见过这个”恶婆娘”吗 |
[20:40] | Yeah. In the kitchen. | 有啊 就在厨房里 |
[20:43] | I married her. | 我娶了她 |
[20:44] | Marla! | 玛拉 |
[20:48] | These guys want to ask you some questions. | 他们有几个问题想问问你 |
[20:50] | They’re okay, yeah? | 没问题吧 |
[20:52] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[20:54] | If you’re done with me. | 如果这儿没我的事了 |
[20:55] | Yeah. Thank you. | 行 谢谢 |
[20:59] | Coffee? | 来点咖啡吗 |
[21:00] | – Sure. – Fresh pot. | -好啊 -刚煮好的 |
[21:03] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[21:05] | Yeah, I know Eric doesn’t believe me, | 我知道埃里克不相信我 |
[21:06] | but I did lose his class ring. | 但我真是弄丢了他的戒指 |
[21:08] | Wore it on a chain. | 戴在链子上 |
[21:09] | It could’ve fallen off anywhere. | 天知道掉到哪里去了 |
[21:11] | I was kind of wild back then. | 那时候我有点野 |
[21:13] | Do you know where you might have lost it, | 你知道可能是丢在哪里了吗 |
[21:15] | or what you might have been doing? | 或者当时你在做什么 |
[21:16] | Dating most of the football team? | 跟橄榄球队的很多人约会 |
[21:19] | Eric went through the cheerleaders. | 埃里克也跟很多啦啦队队员交往 |
[21:21] | We were young, then. | 我们都很年轻 |
[21:22] | Did you ever date a guy named Tom Cooley? | 你有跟一个叫汤姆·库里的家伙约会过吗 |
[21:26] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[21:27] | I-I did date his best friend, for a week or two. | 我倒是跟他最好的朋友约会了一两周 |
[21:31] | Max Liston? | 马克斯·里斯顿 |
[21:32] | Quarterback. | 是后卫 |
[21:34] | Really got Eric thinking about me. | 倒真的让埃里克开始在意我了 |
[21:37] | You think… | 你们觉得 |
[21:39] | Tom is responsible for all those girls? | 那些女孩的死跟他有关吗 |
[21:42] | Did he kill them? | 他杀了她们吗 |
[21:43] | Well, that’s what we’re investigating. | 我们正在调查此事 |
[21:46] | Did you and Max ever hang out with Tom? | 你和马克斯有没有和汤姆一起出去玩过 |
[21:48] | Once. | 就一次 |
[21:50] | Max took me to a party at Tom Cooley’s ranch. | 马克斯带我去了汤姆·库里农场的一场聚会 |
[21:53] | High-class booze, beer in bottles… | 高级酒 瓶装啤酒 |
[21:55] | kind of a step up for me. | 我也算开了点眼界 |
[21:57] | Was that around the time that you lost the ring? | 你是那时候弄丢戒指的吗 |
[22:01] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[22:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:03] | If I knew where it went, it wouldn’t be lost. | 如果我知道戒指去哪儿了就不会丢了 |
[22:07] | Like I said, I only went out with Max a couple of times. | 我说过 只跟马克斯约会了几次 |
[22:10] | Anyone besides me need a refill on the coffee? | 你们有谁需要再来点咖啡的吗 |
[22:12] | No, no, I’m good, thanks. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:16] | She’s hiding something. | 她有事瞒着我们 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:20] | Look, her husband’s a cop, you know? | 她丈夫是警察 |
[22:23] | If Marla Louie is hiding something, | 如果玛拉·路易有所隐瞒 |
[22:25] | it could simply be something | 可能就是一些她不愿意 |
[22:26] | she doesn’t want her husband to know. | 让她老公知道的事实 |
[22:28] | And that would make you | 也就意味着你的两条线索 |
[22:29] | zero-for-two up there. | 全部落空 |
[22:31] | Is that your nice way of telling me | 你这是在用委婉的方式告诉我 |
[22:33] | that I shouldn’t have come up here | 我不该未经你允许 |
[22:34] | without getting your permission? | 就跑来查案吗 |
[22:34] | You shouldn’t have gone up, period. | 没错 你就是不该去 |
[22:36] | I mean, come on, what are you doing, Jules? | 想想吧 你在做什么 朱尔斯 |
[22:39] | Are you trying to kill your career? | 你要自毁前程吗 |
[22:41] | Marla Louie dated Tom Cooley’s best friend in high school, | 玛拉·路易高中约会过汤姆·库里的铁哥们 |
[22:44] | this guy named Max Liston, all right? | 此人名叫马克斯·里斯顿 |
[22:47] | I’m gonna send you a link. | 我给你发个链接 |
[22:52] | “Max Liston, small-time Seattle contractor, | “马克斯·里斯顿 西雅图的小型承包商 |
[22:55] | gets big break.” | 拿下大项目” |
[22:58] | Cooley hired Liston to develop the family ranch.” | 库里雇了里斯顿帮他开发家庭农场 |
[23:02] | Not just to develop, | 不止开发 |
[23:03] | but to pave over eight graves. | 还包括铺平8座坟墓 |
[23:06] | If I wanted to dig up | 如果我要挖出8具尸体 |
[23:07] | eight bodies in Seattle and rebury them in Nevada, | 再将其重埋于内华达州 |
[23:11] | I’d would definitely negotiate with my contractor best buddy. | 我肯定会和我最铁的承包商哥们商量 |
[23:15] | Can we prove any of this? | 能弄到证据吗 |
[23:16] | Well, here’s where I go 1-for-3. | 我现在是三条线索得其一 |
[23:18] | Max Liston became an instant millionaire, | 马克斯·里斯顿一夜暴富后 |
[23:21] | and he retired to the Virgin Islands. | 金盆洗手去了维京群岛 |
[23:22] | Hey, don’t even think about taking an island cruise. | 你可别打上岛调查的主意 |
[23:26] | Well, you don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[23:27] | Even I couldn’t get this guy to talk. | 我也没能耐让这家伙开口了 |
[23:29] | So Max Liston gets a truckload of money | 就是说马克斯·里斯顿赚了大钱 |
[23:32] | and dies three weeks later. | 却在三周之后死去 |
[23:34] | I’d be interested to know what Tom Cooley was doing | 我非常好奇马克斯潜水溺亡时 |
[23:36] | while Max was flunking scuba diving. | 汤姆·库里在做什么 |
[23:39] | Boss, you might want to turn on the TV. | 老大 你可能得开电视看看了 |
[23:42] | Really? Okay. | 是吗 好的 |
[23:47] | Today I’ve come to Las Vegas to offer a reward | 今天我来到拉斯维加斯 |
[23:50] | of $100,000 for information | 悬赏十万美元寻找 |
[23:52] | leading to the arrest and conviction | 杀害珍妮特·沃伦 |
[23:54] | of the killer of Janet Warren. | 凶手的线索 |
[23:57] | In the last 24 hours, Las Vegas PD has confirmed | 先前24小时 拉斯维加斯警方宣布确认 |
[24:00] | the bodies of Janet Warren and seven other young women were | 珍妮特·沃伦和另外7名未知女子的尸体 |
[24:03] | recovered from a mass grave 200 miles from here. | 发现于距此地二百英里外的巨型坟墓 |
[24:06] | Two years ago, a chance meeting with Janet | 两年前 我与珍妮特在一家公共餐厅见面 |
[24:09] | at a public restaurant on the last night of her life, | 那是她生前最后一夜 |
[24:13] | turned my life into a nightmare. | 也是我人生噩梦的开始 |
[24:16] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[24:17] | He’s making this about himself. Now he’s the victim. | 他在拿自己做文章 现在他倒成了受害者 |
[24:20] | …my reputation destroyed. | 我声名毁尽 |
[24:22] | I have been pursued with a vengeance | 还被一位头脑发热的犯罪现场调查员 |
[24:25] | by an overzealous CSI who has | 以复仇之名追扰 |
[24:27] | had no regard whatsoever for the evidence. | 而她完全没有任何证据 |
[24:30] | Jules, you mind putting down the coffee mug? | 朱尔斯 你能先放下咖啡杯吗 |
[24:32] | Can you believe this?! | 你不觉得这简直不可理喻吗 |
[24:33] | …cost her her job… | 她的做法不过让她失业 |
[24:37] | but it cost me everything. | 却令我失去了一切 |
[24:40] | The killer of Janet Warren is still out there. | 杀害珍妮特·沃伦的凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[24:42] | Let’s all of us work together to get him. | 请大家齐心协力抓住他吧 |
[24:45] | Scumbag! He’s playing games with us. | 卑鄙小人 他在耍我们 |
[24:47] | He thinks we’re too stupid to catch him. | 他认为我们愚蠢至极 抓不到他 |
[24:49] | No! Not the TV! | 别 别砸电视啊 |
[24:51] | It’s my TV. I paid for it. | 那是我的电视 我付的钱 |
[24:58] | What you got? | 有何发现 |
[25:00] | Okay, well, this is where we found the bodies. | 我们在此处发现了尸体 |
[25:03] | It’s federal land that was taken from a private party | 这是一块从私人处征得的 |
[25:06] | by eminent domain. | 联邦土地 |
[25:07] | It was part of a big government land grab in the ’90s. | 是九十年代政府大幅征地的一个部分 |
[25:10] | A “Covenant of Appurtenant.” What the hell’s that? | 一种”附属契约” 什么鬼玩意儿 |
[25:12] | It’s a lawyer’s way of saying | 是一种律师针对 |
[25:14] | that land can never be developed. | “永不可开发土地”的说法 |
[25:16] | Good place to bury a body. | 藏埋尸体的好地方啊 |
[25:18] | No one’s ever digging it up. | 永远不会有人来挖 |
[25:20] | Who was the previous owner? | 此处先前归谁所有 |
[25:22] | It was buried under layers of straw corporations, | 在不少公司手上辗转过 |
[25:24] | but the law firm that handled the deal was | 但处理这笔交易的律所却是 |
[25:27] | Denton, Rutman and Schmidt. | “登顿 拉特曼和施密特”律师事务所 |
[25:29] | Whoa. Now, they are the biggest | 那可是西雅图最大的一家 |
[25:32] | real estate firm in Seattle. Really? | 房地产律所啊 是吗 |
[25:34] | Tom Cooley’s family made all their money in real estate. | 汤姆·库里家族全靠房地产赚的钱 |
[25:37] | So that could’ve been Cooley land. | 因此可能曾是库里家的土地 |
[25:39] | If it was, that would be enough to compel his DNA. | 若真是 就有充分理由去采集他的DNA |
[25:42] | Yes, sir, it would. | 是的 无比充分 |
[25:45] | My client will not be offering up his DNA. | 我的当事人不愿提供DNA采集 |
[25:47] | We both know that particular glass is off the table. | 你也清楚这一点根本不容交涉 |
[25:50] | How is CSI Finlay? | 现场调查员芬恩利还好吗 |
[25:53] | She’s terrific. | 人家好得很 |
[25:54] | Mr. Pearson, if your client wants to be so helpful, | 皮尔森先生 如果你的当事人愿意帮忙 |
[25:56] | what the hell’s he doing hanging out in the hall? | 那他还在墙边晃悠个什么 |
[25:58] | He’s just waiting for me | 他只是在等我 |
[25:59] | to make sure his rights will be protected. | 确保他被合法询问而已 |
[26:00] | This isn’t Guantanamo. | 这儿又不是关塔那摩[位于古巴的美国军事监狱] |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:04] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[26:07] | Captain Jim Brass, Tom Cooley. | 这位是吉姆·布拉斯队长 这是汤姆·库里 |
[26:10] | Pleasure to meet you, Captain. | 很高兴见到你 队长 |
[26:13] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[26:15] | Now, Seattle PD was investigating you | 西雅图警方曾因怀疑你 |
[26:17] | as a suspect in the murder of Janet Warren. | 谋杀珍妮特·沃伦而调查过你 |
[26:20] | Here in Las Vegas, | 如今在拉斯维加斯 |
[26:21] | I’m making you the prime suspect | 我将你定为头号犯罪嫌疑人 |
[26:23] | in the murder of Stephanie Hollinger. | 罪行为谋杀斯蒂芬妮·霍林格 |
[26:26] | Sunshine Vanletti, five Jane Does and Janet Warren. | 尚肖·温勒蒂 5名未知女性以及珍妮特·沃伦 |
[26:29] | Well, this is no way to start a relationship, Jim. | 这可不是个友好的开端啊 吉姆 |
[26:32] | Captain Brass, we came here… | 布拉斯队长 我们来这里 |
[26:33] | I’ve had a crash course in the legal system | 过去几年内 我学习过 |
[26:35] | in the last couple years. | 法制系统的相关知识 |
[26:37] | You can’t arrest me just because you don’t like me. | 你不能因为不喜欢我而逮捕我 |
[26:40] | If I could arrest you, you’d already be in a holding cell. | 如果我能逮捕你 你已经进拘留所了 |
[26:45] | Now, the victims we’ve identified so far | 目前我们确认过身份的死者 |
[26:47] | were all last seen a few blocks from your office. | 都在你办公室不远处出现过 |
[26:50] | Heart of downtown Seattle. | 西雅图中心城区 |
[26:51] | Population half a million. | 五十万人口数 |
[26:52] | And the evidence suggests that | 证据显示 |
[26:53] | the bodies were buried in Seattle, | 尸体先埋于西雅图 |
[26:55] | then reburied here in Nevada. | 之后才重埋于内华达州 |
[26:56] | Now, that requires logistics. | 尸体转移需要装备支持 |
[26:58] | I mean like a dump truck and a backhoe. | 装卸卡车和挖土机之类的 |
[27:02] | It’s a shame about your friend Max Liston. | 可怜了你那个叫马克斯·里斯顿的朋友 |
[27:04] | We understand he did a lot of construction work for you. | 我们了解过他替你做了不少工程 |
[27:06] | Max was a dear friend and a good man. | 马克斯是我的好朋友 人也不错 |
[27:09] | If you’re suggesting… | 如果你是在暗示 |
[27:10] | I’m not suggesting anything. | 我什么也没暗示 |
[27:12] | But what I don’t get is, | 但令我不解的是 |
[27:14] | why did you rebury them 1,200 miles from home? | 为什么要重埋于离家1200英里处 |
[27:19] | What happened in Seattle? | 西雅图发生了什么变故 |
[27:19] | CSI Finlay put your feet too close to the fire? | 现场调查员芬恩利的查案把你逼入绝境了 |
[27:22] | – You had to get out of state? – Okay, that’s it. | -你不得不逃离那里 -好了 够了 |
[27:23] | Captain, we’re done here. | 队长 我们谈完了 |
[27:25] | These unsubstantiated accusations, | 这些未经证实的指控 |
[27:27] | they’re bordering on slander. | 我们是可以告你诽谤的 |
[27:28] | And I was just getting started. | 我才渐入佳境呢 |
[27:30] | We’re staying at the Mediterranean, | 我们会待在地中海酒店 |
[27:31] | if there’s anything else we can do. | 有事再说 |
[27:33] | Mr. Cooley, thank you for coming in, | 库里先生 感谢你前来配合 |
[27:35] | but don’t leave Las Vegas. | 但别离开拉斯维加斯 |
[28:11] | What the hell…? | 你来搞什么… |
[28:12] | Ah, single malt. | 纯麦威士忌 |
[28:14] | One bottle down, one to go. Nice. | 喝光一瓶 还要喝一瓶 不错 |
[28:20] | Hey, could you give me your glass when you’re done? | 喝完了把酒杯给我行吗 |
[28:22] | I was hoping I’d see you. | 我正想见你呢 |
[28:26] | How about a drink? | 喝一杯怎么样 |
[28:27] | Yeah, that’s how it all starts, huh? | 罪案就是这么开始的吧 |
[28:31] | Some blonde catches your eye. | 你盯上了金发美女 |
[28:33] | Young, athletic, looking for a good time. | 年轻 活力四射 想找乐子的那种 |
[28:37] | And you buy her a drink. | 你请她喝一杯 |
[28:38] | Hell, maybe three. | 三杯也说不定 |
[28:40] | And you add a little sweetener; a little flunitrazepam. | 给她们点甜头吃 再下点安眠药 |
[28:44] | Must be hard for a guy like you to sleep at night. | 你这种人肯定夜夜辗转难眠吧 |
[28:49] | You spend a lot of time thinking about me. | 你花了好多时间惦记我 |
[28:52] | I’m flattered. | 实在受宠若惊 |
[28:53] | I’m just getting started. | 这只是个开始 |
[28:54] | Just like you, I don’t want the party to end. | 和你一样 我也希望派对永不结束 |
[28:57] | So what happens next, huh? | 接下去该干嘛了呢 |
[28:59] | You say say something like, uh… | 你通常会说 |
[29:02] | “Hey, baby, just a short drive to my big fancy ranch”” | “宝贝 我载你去见识一下我的大农场” |
[29:09] | And then, in her car, | 然后在车里 |
[29:12] | you get the sex part out of the way | 你就赶紧睡了她们 |
[29:14] | because you can’t wait to get home | 因为你等不及回家以后 |
[29:17] | and get your hands around their necks. | 好亲手掐死她们 |
[29:22] | I am your type, aren’t I? | 我是你喜欢的类型吧 |
[29:25] | Five-foot four, blonde… | 一米六五的个头 金色头发 |
[29:28] | I’m looking for a good time. | 想找个地方玩一场 |
[29:31] | But I don’t expect much from you in bed… | 不过我对你的床上功夫不抱希望 |
[29:35] | ’cause you’re inadequate. | 因为你不够格 |
[29:39] | Is that your trigger? | 勾起你的欲望了吗 |
[29:41] | How do you know I’m not gonna kill you, hmm? | 你怎么知道我不会杀了你 |
[29:45] | That’s what makes it so exciting. | 这样才兴奋啊 |
[30:00] | Hey, Jim. | 嗨 吉姆 |
[30:03] | Uh, she should be here in a few minutes. | 她应该快到实验室了 |
[30:04] | Landed about an hour ago. | 一个小时前飞到的 |
[30:06] | Why? What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:11] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[30:19] | I just got a 419 at the Mediterranean. | 我刚接到一起凶杀案 在地中海酒店 |
[30:21] | Sounds like Tom Cooley just committed suicide, | 汤姆·库里刚刚自杀了 |
[30:24] | sometime in the last couple hours. | 死亡时间在几个小时以内 |
[30:27] | Try in the last 30 minutes. | 可以缩小到半个小时了 |
[30:32] | Look, I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[30:34] | I know you think I let you down. | 觉得我让你失望了 |
[30:35] | But I’m not the same person I was two years ago. | 但我已经不是两年前那个我了 |
[30:37] | So you weren’t in Cooley’s suite? | 所以你没去库里的房间吗 |
[30:39] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[30:41] | But Dad, the soda machine stole my dollar. | 可是爸爸 饮料机把我的钱吃了 |
[30:45] | It’s Vegas, kiddo. | 小子 这就是维加斯 |
[30:46] | Stick to the table games. | 盯着赌桌就行了 |
[30:47] | Internal Affairs is gonna ask me questions. | 内务处会调查这件事情 |
[30:49] | So you be very careful what you say. | 你说话最好注意一点 |
[30:51] | I’m not gonna lie for you. Let’s go. | 我不会帮你撒谎的 |
[30:53] | Mr. Pearson, this officer’s gonna accompany you | 皮尔森先生 这位警官会 |
[30:55] | to the police station, take your statement. | 陪你去警局录口供 |
[30:57] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[30:59] | I can’t even begin to understand this. | 我完全想不明白这件事了 |
[31:01] | What do we got? | 目前情况如何 |
[31:02] | Gavin Pearson, | 那是加文·皮尔森 |
[31:04] | Tom Cooley’s lawyer. | 汤姆·库里的律师 |
[31:06] | Supposed to meet Cooley at the bar. | 和库里约好在酒吧见 |
[31:07] | Cooley was a no-show. | 可库里没来 |
[31:08] | He came up here looking for him. | 他就上来找他了 |
[31:10] | Banging the door, there was no response, | 敲了很久的门都没人应 |
[31:11] | so he called hotel security, and they cut their way in. | 他就叫了酒店保安 破门而入 |
[31:14] | Can I get a little help here? | 可以帮我开一下门吗 |
[31:15] | Yeah. Charles, keep your eye on him. | 可以 查尔斯 跟着他 |
[31:17] | – You mind? – No, go ahead. | -我进去看看 -去吧 |
[31:19] | No, no, hold on. | 你等等 |
[31:22] | So, a room service waiter gave a statement on the record | 有个服务生在接受询问时声称 |
[31:26] | that said he saw an angry blonde woman | 保安到达半个小时之前 |
[31:28] | with police credentials and a service pistol | 有一位带着警徽和手枪的金发女士 |
[31:31] | banging on the door of Cooley’s suite | 气冲冲地过来 |
[31:32] | a half an hour before Security arrived. | 猛敲库里房间的门 |
[31:34] | Now tell me that isn’t you. | 告诉我那不是你 |
[31:39] | Stay here– I’m gonna need to take your statement. | 待在这别走 我需要你的口供 |
[31:42] | You know, this isn’t just your job on the line. | 这威胁的不只是你的工作 |
[31:50] | Unusual way to hang yourself. | 极不寻常的上吊方式 |
[31:53] | Usually, you find them hanging | 通常死者不都吊死在 |
[31:54] | from the sprinkler head or a curtain rod. | 莲蓬头或者窗帘杆上吗 |
[31:58] | As long as the hang point’s longer than your torso… | 只要上吊的地方比你的躯干高 |
[32:02] | that’s all it takes. | 就行了 |
[32:08] | Are we gonna find your fingerprints | 我们会在其中一个杯子上 |
[32:10] | on one of these glasses? | 找到你的指纹吗 |
[32:11] | Flunitrazepam. This is the drug | 氟硝安定 正是亨利 |
[32:13] | that Henry’s finding in all his victims. | 在所有死者体内发现的药物 |
[32:17] | Both of the doors were locked from the inside. | 两扇门都从里面锁上了 |
[32:19] | That works in your favor. | 帮了你大忙 |
[32:20] | A narcissist does not hold a press conference | 他这种自恋狂是不可能刚开完发布会 |
[32:23] | and then, a few hours later, kill himself. | 没几个小时 就自杀了结的 |
[32:26] | Are you sure that’s the argument you want to make? | 你确定要在你的口供上写这些吗 |
[32:28] | Yeah. It’s a homicide. | 是的 这是谋杀 |
[32:29] | And we need to find out who did it. | 我们得找出凶手是谁 |
[32:31] | Well, whatever happened here, | 不管怎么样 |
[32:32] | you’re finally gonna get your DNA sample. | 你终于可以拿到他的DNA样品了 |
[32:41] | If I were Janet Warren’s mother, | 如果我是珍妮特·沃伦的妈妈 |
[32:44] | I’d feel cheated. | 我会觉得被耍了 |
[32:45] | I’d want to face this guy down in court, | 我希望能和他对薄公堂 |
[32:47] | tell the world what he did, | 把他的罪行公诸于世 |
[32:48] | and watch him be punished for his crimes. | 看着他为自己的错接受惩罚 |
[32:50] | Well, not in this lifetime. | 这辈子是不可能了 |
[32:52] | So what are you thinking for C.O.D.? | 你觉得死因是什么 |
[32:55] | Asphyxiation due to ligature strangulation. | 绳索绞杀导致的窒息 |
[32:58] | Suicide versus homicide, still undetermined. | 至于是自杀还是他杀 还无法确定 |
[33:01] | Henry found flunitrazepam, | 亨利在他体内发现了氟硝安定 |
[33:03] | 50 micrograms per milliliter. | 每毫升血液中含有50微克 |
[33:05] | BAC was point two-one. | 血液酒精含量为0.21 |
[33:07] | Alcohol three times the legal level, | 酒精含量是醉酒的三倍 |
[33:09] | plus a heavy sedative. | 再加上大量的镇静剂 |
[33:11] | Finn said he was wasted. | 芬恩说他是被杀的 |
[33:12] | And tying a knot requires a certain dexterity. | 系扣子需要手脚灵活 |
[33:15] | Think he could accomplish that? | 你觉得当时他能做得到吗 |
[33:16] | Eh, maybe, maybe not. | 也许可以 也许不能 |
[33:18] | Mr. Cooley here had a fatty liver. | 库里先生有脂肪肝 |
[33:20] | He was a boozer. | 他嗜酒如命 |
[33:22] | And most likely, he built up a tolerance. | 很有可能已经千杯不醉 |
[33:24] | Okay, until we’re certain, | 好吧 在我们确定之前 |
[33:26] | we’re treating this as a homicide. | 就当做谋杀案来对待 |
[33:27] | I got Cooley’s DNA results. | 我拿到库里的DNA检查结果了 |
[33:29] | Out of my autopsy | 在你排除嫌疑之前 |
[33:31] | until you’ve been cleared as a suspect, okay? | 不要进入我的验尸间 好吗 |
[33:38] | Did you give your statement to Brass yet? | 你找布拉斯录口供了吗 |
[33:40] | I’m waiting for his call. | 还在等他的电话 |
[33:42] | Cooley’s DNA matches the semen we found | 库里的DNA和我们两年前在 |
[33:45] | in Janet Warren’s car two years ago. | 珍妮特·沃伦的车上发现的精子相匹配 |
[33:47] | Okay, it’s official. | 好的 可以正式公布 |
[33:48] | He killed Janet. | 是他杀了珍妮特 |
[33:50] | That solves one murder. | 这件谋杀案算是解决了 |
[33:51] | Yeah, how about all eight. | 所有八件案子都结了 |
[33:53] | This guy has been murdering women | 过去的二十年 |
[33:54] | for the last 20 years. | 他都在谋杀女性 |
[33:55] | I don’t think he suddenly | 他不可能突然 |
[33:57] | grew a conscience and committed suicide. | 良心发现 自杀了结 |
[33:59] | So what’s the motive for murdering him, then? | 那谋杀他的动机是什么呢 |
[34:02] | Cooley’s not the type to get his hands dirty. | 库里通常不会亲自动手 |
[34:04] | We believe that he had help moving the bodies. | 我们知道有人帮他移动了尸体 |
[34:07] | Max Liston. | 马克斯·里斯顿 |
[34:08] | But he drowned. | 可他淹死了 |
[34:09] | He’s out. | 可以排除 |
[34:10] | Cooley’s got another best friend. | 库里还有一个好朋友 |
[34:13] | So, Cooley goes down, his best friend would go down. | 如果库里被抓 他也会受牵连 |
[34:16] | Cooley’s dead, case closed. | 如果他死了 这个案子到此为止 |
[34:19] | So, who is it? | 那他是谁呢 |
[34:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:22] | But I think I know someone who might. | 但我想有人可能会知道 |
[34:24] | You call me. | 随时保持联系 |
[34:31] | Look, I’m sorry that you wasted a trip, | 不好意思让你们白跑一趟 |
[34:34] | but I already told you everything I remember. | 我已经把我记得的全部告诉你了 |
[34:38] | Well, you must know by now that Tom Cooley is dead. | 你要知道汤姆·库里已经死了 |
[34:40] | He can’t hurt you anymore. | 他不会再伤害你了 |
[34:42] | Who said he ever hurt me? | 谁说他伤害过我 |
[34:43] | Marla, listen to me. | 玛拉 听我说 |
[34:45] | Okay, I was kind of a wild girl in high school, too. | 高中时期 我也是个很野的女孩子 |
[34:48] | Girl with a reputation– | 是学校里的风云人物 |
[34:49] | she gets invited to a lot of parties. | 应邀参加了很多派对 |
[34:52] | And sometimes, those parties | 有时候 那些派对 |
[34:53] | would just be me and a couple other guys. | 只有我和几个男的参加 |
[34:57] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我意思吧 |
[34:59] | Expectations of my boyfriend of the weekend | 周末等着我男友 |
[35:02] | and those other guys. | 同时还和别的男的鬼混 |
[35:06] | There are eight girls dead. | 有八个女孩死了 |
[35:09] | You are so lucky to be alive. | 你很幸运 活了下来 |
[35:11] | Marla, you’ve got three kids. | 玛拉 你已经有了三个孩子 |
[35:13] | What if something happened to one of them? | 要是他们出了事你会怎样 |
[35:14] | Wouldn’t you want the person who knew the truth to come forward? | 你难道不希望知情者站出来吗 |
[35:17] | The bastard’s dead. | 那个混蛋已经死了 |
[35:18] | What difference does it make now, anyway? | 说不说又有什么分别 |
[35:19] | Somebody helped him cover it all up. | 有人帮他掩盖真相 |
[35:22] | Probably the same guy who killed him. | 也许就是杀害他的凶手 |
[35:23] | And that guy deserves to be punished. | 那个人也应该受到惩罚 |
[35:33] | Eric doesn’t know about that night. | 埃里克对那晚一无所知 |
[35:36] | I didn’t want to lose him. | 我那时不想失去他 |
[35:37] | I don’t want to lose him. | 现在也不想失去他 |
[35:38] | This is just the three of us talking. | 只有我们三个人知情 |
[35:40] | Marla, you’re the only one who can speak for those eight girls. | 玛拉 只有你能帮那八个女孩找出凶手了 |
[35:50] | You were right, about the party. | 关于派对的事 你猜得没错 |
[35:53] | It was just me and three horny boys. | 只有我和三个欲火难耐的男孩儿 |
[35:57] | Max, Gavin… | 马克斯 加文 |
[35:59] | Gavin? | 加文 |
[36:01] | Gavin Pearson? | 加文·皮尔森吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah, the tagalong. | 没错 那个跟屁虫 |
[36:05] | And Tom Cooley. | 还有汤姆·库里 |
[36:10] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:12] | Back then, I didn’t know how to say no. | 那时我不懂拒绝 |
[36:14] | You know, I could usually hold my booze, | 平时我都不会多喝 |
[36:16] | but that night, I blacked out, | 可那晚 我喝蒙了 |
[36:18] | and I woke up in the bottom of a hole. | 我醒来的时候躺在一个坑底 |
[36:21] | She’s moving. | 她动了 |
[36:21] | Bastards were burying me. | 那几个王八蛋想埋了我 |
[36:23] | I didn’t tell you to stop! | 没叫你们停下来 |
[36:30] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[36:33] | Town whore! | 臭婊子 |
[36:34] | No one’s gonna believe you, anyway! | 反正没人会相信你的 |
[36:36] | He was right. | 他说的没错 |
[36:38] | The Cooleys owned the town. | 整个小镇都是库里家族的 |
[36:40] | No one would’ve believed me. | 没人会相信我的 |
[36:41] | And even if they did, Tom was untouchable. | 即使相信 也没人敢动他 |
[36:45] | What about Max and Gavin? | 马克斯和加文呢 |
[36:47] | They never spoke to me again. | 他们再没跟我说过话 |
[36:49] | Marla, you should know that you probably | 玛拉 你该知道也许 |
[36:51] | did not pass out just from booze. | 你不是喝酒喝蒙了 |
[36:54] | Cooley liked to roofie his victims. | 库里会给受害者下药 |
[37:01] | Did he rape you? | 他强奸你了吗 |
[37:06] | We know Cooley was still alive at 9:40. | 我们知道库里9点40分还活着 |
[37:08] | That’s when | 那会儿 |
[37:09] | room service delivered his second bottle of Scotch. | 客房服务给他送了第二瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[37:12] | Waiter passed Finn in the hallway as he was leaving, | 侍者离开的时候在走廊里碰到了芬恩 |
[37:14] | and we picked her up on hotel surveillance | 我们在酒店监控里看到 |
[37:16] | as she got back down the elevator at 9:47. | 她9点47分的时候坐电梯下了楼 |
[37:19] | Presumably, Cooley was still breathing. | 库里那会儿应该还活着 |
[37:22] | What about Pearson? | 皮尔森呢 |
[37:24] | He was down at the bar until 10:18. | 他在楼下酒吧待到了10点18分 |
[37:26] | Surveillance picked him up in the casino, | 监控拍到他在赌场里 |
[37:28] | clocked him getting into the elevator at 10:20. | 10点20分的时候他进了电梯 |
[37:31] | Pearson then entered his room at 10:21. | 然后皮尔森在10点21分进了他的房间 |
[37:34] | He called Cooley– no answer. | 他打电话给库里 没人接 |
[37:36] | Called him again at 10:24, | 10点24分又打了一次 |
[37:38] | at which point he called hotel security. | 那时候他叫了酒店保安 |
[37:40] | So Pearson had a window of three minutes to kill Cooley. | 就是说皮尔森有三分钟的间隙杀掉库里 |
[37:44] | Takes at least 20 minutes | 药物被胃吸收 |
[37:45] | for drugs to be absorbed from the stomach. | 至少要二十分钟 |
[37:48] | Pearson admitted he had drinks with Cooley | 皮尔森承认之前 |
[37:51] | up in the room earlier. | 他和库里一起在房间喝过酒 |
[37:53] | So that gave him access to the man’s Scotch and his drugs. | 那他就有机会碰那家伙的酒和药了 |
[38:04] | Plenty of time for them to kick in. | 有大把时间等它们被充分吸收 |
[38:07] | Cooley would’ve been passed out | 皮尔森回楼上来的时候 |
[38:09] | by the time Pearson came back upstairs. | 库里应该已经晕过去了 |
[38:11] | So all Pearson had to do was string him up | 所以皮尔森就只要把他吊起来 |
[38:14] | and let gravity do the rest. | 然后让重力起作用就行了 |
[38:20] | I’m with you, Sherlock, but there’s only one problem. | 我赞同 大侦探 但只有一个问题 |
[38:24] | Both doors to the room were locked. | 房间里的两扇门都被锁上了 |
[38:26] | From the inside. | 而且是从里面锁的 |
[38:28] | So how did the killer get out of the room? | 那凶手是如何出房间的呢 |
[38:32] | Same way he got in. | 怎么进来的就怎么出去 |
[38:37] | After Cooley’s death, Pearson’s key card stopped working. | 库里死后 皮尔森的门卡不起作用了 |
[38:46] | Need a little help here. | 可以帮我开一下门吗 |
[38:47] | Is that significant? | 很重要吗 |
[38:49] | I mean, aren’t those things always getting demagnetized? | 那些东西不是常会消磁吗 |
[38:51] | Yeah, you’re absolutely right. | 是啊 完全正确 |
[38:54] | But, Dad, the soda machine stole my dollar. | 可是爸爸 饮料机把我的钱吃了 |
[38:57] | That’s Vegas, kiddo. | 小子 这就是维加斯 |
[38:58] | Stick to the table games. | 盯着赌桌就行了 |
[39:12] | “Out of order.” | 故障中 |
[39:13] | I’m sure you can get a soda on another floor. | 你肯定能在别的楼层买到汽水 |
[39:32] | It’s a magnet. How’d you know…? | 是块磁铁 你怎么知道 |
[39:34] | Pearson’s key card got demagnetized, right? | 皮尔森的门卡被消磁了 对吧 |
[39:37] | Kid lost his money in the soda machine. | 那孩子的钱被饮料机吞了 |
[39:39] | Okay, so how does that help Pearson kill Cooley? | 可这和皮尔森杀死库里有什么关系 |
[39:43] | Pearson got into the room using this magnet. | 皮尔森利用这块磁铁进了房间 |
[39:57] | Got out the same way. | 再用这方法出来 |
[40:00] | Then he probably pocketed the magnet. | 然后他很可能把磁铁放口袋里了 |
[40:02] | That’s when he wiped out his key card. | 结果他的门卡被消磁了 |
[40:04] | He’s a lawyer, | 他是个律师 |
[40:04] | so he knows he can’t get caught with it. | 所以他知道自己不能被逮到有这玩意儿 |
[40:06] | So he sticks it to the back of the soda machine, | 所以他把它吸在了饮料机后面 |
[40:08] | and fries the circuit board. | 结果把线路板弄坏了 |
[40:10] | Guess we’re lucky he didn’t stick it behind the ice machine. | 幸好他没把它吸在制冰机后面 |
[40:12] | We would never have known. | 否则我们永远都不会知道了 |
[40:15] | You killed your best friend. | 你杀了你最好的朋友 |
[40:18] | And your biggest client. | 还是你最大的客户 |
[40:21] | Well, you know how this works. | 你知道规矩的 |
[40:24] | If you cooperate, things can go easier. | 坦白从宽 抗拒从严 |
[40:28] | Now, I have eight victims. | 我们有八个受害人 |
[40:31] | Four Jane Does. | 四个没有名字 |
[40:37] | I need names. | 告诉我名字 |
[40:45] | Sarah Jones. | 萨拉·琼斯 |
[40:47] | Tiffany Alcott. | 蒂芙尼·奥尔科特 |
[40:51] | Jennifer Sutterman. | 詹妮弗·萨特曼 |
[40:55] | Kinley Summer. | 金莉·苏默 |
[41:04] | I have met a lot of people searching for | 过去这两年 我见了许多 |
[41:07] | missing loved ones over these past two years. | 寻找失踪亲人的人 |
[41:10] | Parents who are willing to do anything | 那些为了找回孩子 寻找答案 |
[41:12] | to bring their babies home, | 愿意付出一切的 |
[41:14] | searching for answers. | 父母 |
[41:16] | But I was lucky. I had you. | 我很幸运 遇到了你 |
[41:19] | And you wanted to find Janet as badly as I did. | 你和我一样迫切希望找到珍妮特 |
[41:23] | I only wish that I could have brought her home to you. | 我真希望能把她带回家 |
[41:27] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[41:45] | You should feel good right now. | 此刻你心情应该不错吧 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:49] | Two years, two jobs, one marriage. | 代价是两年 两份工作 一次婚姻 |
[41:53] | But I got him. | 可我抓到了他 |
[41:54] | Yeah, most people would’ve given up. | 没错 大多数人早就放弃了 |
[41:57] | I’m sorry that I sometimes go too far. | 很抱歉我有时太过分了 |
[42:00] | I’m really working on that side of my personality. | 那方面我真的想办法在改了 |
[42:05] | Thanks for sticking by me. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[42:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[42:11] | You miss me, don’t you? | 你想我了 对吧 |
[42:15] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[42:16] | Sometimes I miss you. | 有时候我也想你 |
[42:25] | All right, you ready to get to the airport? | 好了 准备好去机场了吗 |
[42:28] | There’s a flight in the morning. | 明早也有航班 |