时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Are you sure you have the right address? | 你确定地址没错吗 |
[00:16] | It’s 1027 Washington Street. | 华盛顿街1027号 |
[00:20] | I don’t even see any numbers. | 我都没看到门牌号 |
[00:22] | Well, it’s got to be just… | 应该就在… |
[00:24] | up there. | 那面 |
[00:26] | You better shut your mouth! | 你最好闭嘴 |
[00:33] | That guy has a gun. | 那人拿着枪 |
[00:35] | It’s probably just part of his costume. | 可能只是他万圣节装扮的一部分 |
[00:39] | Cheerleader. Yeah, you. | 啦啦队长 说你呢 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | Forget the party. | 别去派对了 |
[00:43] | Let’s get a cab and go home. | 咱们赶紧打车回家 |
[00:45] | Want to party with us? | 想和我们派对一下吗 |
[00:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:08] | Come! | 过来 |
[01:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:11] | Well, the dog’s freaking out. Won’t let us near the body. | 狗受惊了 不让我们靠近尸体 |
[01:14] | It’s like he’s… guarding his kill. | 看上去像是在守护…他的战利品 |
[01:17] | Who called it in? | 谁报的警 |
[01:18] | Tinker Bell and the cheerleader. | “奇妙仙子”和”啦啦队长” |
[01:20] | They got lost on the way to a party. | 他们去参加舞会结果迷路了 |
[01:21] | At first, they thought the body was a fake. | 开始他们以为尸体是假的 |
[01:24] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[01:25] | – Looks like the dog went for his throat. – Yeah. | -看来那狗冲着喉咙下手了 -没错 |
[01:28] | Animal instinct. | 动物本能 |
[01:30] | Well, his throat is completely ripped open. | 他的喉咙完全被撕开了 |
[01:33] | Must’ve bled out. | 肯定是流血过多致死 |
[01:34] | Any I.D.? | 有身份证件吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah. | 有 |
[01:38] | Smith & Wesson. | 还有枪[“史密斯・文森”美国手枪大公司] |
[01:39] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[01:43] | gun hasn’t been fired. | 没有开过枪 |
[01:45] | And a wallet. | 还有钱包 |
[01:49] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[01:51] | K-9 Unit, officer Mike Nelson. | K9组警官 迈克・尼尔森 |
[01:53] | So you think that’s his dog? | 你觉得是他的狗咬的吗 |
[01:55] | So much for man’s best friend. | “人类最好的朋友”也不过如此 |
[01:57] | Found something else. | 又找到点东西 |
[01:58] | – Want to give me some light there? – Okay. | -帮忙借个光 – 好 |
[02:03] | Oh, man. | 不妙啊伙计 |
[02:05] | Well, it looks like methamphetamines, Jim. | 看上去像是冰毒 吉姆 |
[02:08] | So, we got a cop out of uniform in a skanky part of town | 一个没穿制服的警察在这么脏的地方 |
[02:10] | with a bag of ice. | 身上还带着一袋冰毒 |
[02:12] | Something stinks here | 这事儿不简单 |
[02:13] | and I don’t think it’s the dog. | 我觉得不是狗的问题 |
[03:00] | CSI Russell, | 这位是犯罪现场调查员罗素 |
[03:01] | Sergeant Varanski, | 这位是弗兰斯基警官 |
[03:02] | chief trainer with the K-9 unit. | K9组的首席训练师 |
[03:05] | Sorry about Officer Nelson. | 尼尔森的事我很遗憾 |
[03:08] | Is that dog always that aggressive? | 那狗一直都这么暴躁吗 |
[03:10] | Sam? No. | 山姆吗 不 |
[03:12] | He and Mike were partners for eight years. | 他和迈克做了八年搭档了 |
[03:14] | Best team in the department. | 是警局里最好的队伍 |
[03:16] | Officer Nelson was out of uniform. | 尼尔森警官没穿制服 |
[03:17] | Was he working undercover? | 他在执行卧底任务吗 |
[03:19] | No. | 没有 |
[03:20] | He was off duty last night. | 他昨晚歇班 |
[03:21] | If he was off duty, | 如果他歇班 |
[03:22] | what was he doing in the Alphabets with a bag full of meth? | 那他拿着一袋冰毒在“字母区”做什么 |
[03:22] | The Alphabets “字母区” 拉斯维加斯市内一块犯罪活动猖獗的区域 该区域南北向大街以字母A-N开头命名 东西向街道以总统命名 | |
[03:26] | Mike was a good cop. | 迈克是个好警察 |
[03:27] | They both were. | 他俩都是 |
[03:28] | These dogs are trained to attack, am I right? | 这些狗受过训练 对吧 |
[03:31] | They only bite to hold a suspect or to defend themselves. | 他们只会在捉嫌疑人或自卫的时候才会咬人 |
[03:34] | We’re talking about more than just a bite here, Sergeant. | 我们说的不只是咬人这么简单 警官 |
[03:36] | Nelson’s throat was ripped open. | 尼尔森的喉咙被撕破了 |
[03:39] | Can you think of anything that would set that dog off? | 你能想到会让狗这么狂暴的原因吗 |
[03:43] | He could be sick. | 也许他病了 |
[03:44] | That would make any dog lash out. | 那会让所有狗具有攻击性 |
[03:46] | And he could’ve gotten into Nelson’s stash. | 他本应能嗅到尼尔森身上有毒品的 |
[03:48] | I mean, look at him. | 现在呢 你看看它那样 |
[03:52] | I’ll take him into custody, | 我会把他关起来 |
[03:53] | – get him checked out by the vet. – No, no. | -让兽医进行检查 -不 |
[03:55] | No, we have to process him first. | 不行 我们得先进行处理 |
[03:56] | He’s got evidence all over him. | 它全身都是证据 |
[03:58] | Yeah, when we’re done | 没错 弄完后 |
[03:59] | I’ll make sure he gets to you, okay? | 我保证把它送到你那里 可以吗 |
[04:01] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:02] | Appreciate that. | 感谢合作 |
[04:29] | Brass found Nelson’s truck | 布拉斯在距犯罪现场一个路口的地方 |
[04:31] | about a block from the crime scene. | 发现了尼尔森的卡车 |
[04:32] | Had it towed in. | 就拖回来了 |
[04:35] | – Find anything? – Yeah. | -有什么发现 -确实 |
[04:36] | A piece of the dog’s nail, | 狗的指甲 |
[04:38] | and some dried blood on the window. | 玻璃上还有干了的血迹 |
[04:40] | Dog clawed his way out. | 狗自己爬出来的 |
[04:50] | So, if Nelson was off duty, buying drugs, | 如果尼尔森下班了来买毒品 |
[04:53] | why bring the dog? | 为什么要带着狗 |
[04:54] | Sergeant told me that the dog lived with Nelson. | 那警官说那狗和尼尔森住在一起 |
[04:57] | Went everywhere with him. | 同进同出 |
[04:58] | So… for protection? | 为了…保护他自己吗 |
[05:00] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果那样 |
[05:01] | why would you leave the dog in the truck? | 为什么要把狗留在车里 |
[05:02] | Maybe that’s what he was trying to protect. | 也许车才是他要保护的东西 |
[05:05] | In a neighborhood like that, | 在有些地方据说 |
[05:06] | you leave your truck, | 把卡车停在路边 |
[05:06] | you never know if it’s gonna be there when you get back, | 永远不知道回来后它还在不在那里 |
[05:08] | especially on Halloween. | 尤其是在万圣节期间 |
[05:20] | Department-issued envelope… | 警局专用的信封 |
[05:28] | …full of cash. | 里面都是钱 |
[05:32] | Must be at least five grand here. | 至少五千块 |
[05:35] | Could’ve been stolen from evidence. | 可能是从物证里偷的 |
[05:37] | Could be this dog wasn’t just going after his partner, | 也许这狗追得不仅是一个搭档 |
[05:41] | he was going after a dirty cop. | 还是一个腐败的警察 |
[05:51] | Meet Barry Sloan. | 认识下巴里・斯隆 |
[05:52] | Big-shot lawyer. | 大牌律师 |
[05:53] | Lived alone. | 独居 |
[05:54] | But I bet he wasn’t lonely. | 不过我打赌他肯定不孤单 |
[05:57] | This place reeks of money. | 这地方散发着铜臭 |
[06:00] | Professionally decorated, | 装潢华丽 |
[06:02] | impeccably clean… | 一尘不染 |
[06:04] | all to impress the ladies. | 都是为了打动女性 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I’ve spent some time in bedrooms like this. | 没错 我在这种卧室呆过 |
[06:09] | Thought you were into cops. | 还以为你对警察情有独钟 |
[06:10] | I do marry cops, but… | 我是嫁给了警察 不过… |
[06:13] | I’ve dated some lawyers. | 我还跟律师约过会 |
[06:15] | They’re fun to argue with. | 跟他们斗嘴其乐无穷 |
[06:17] | Boy, they can be sleazy sometimes, though. | 可他们有时候又真是俗不可耐 |
[06:20] | Apparently, you’re not the only one who thinks so. | 看来不止是你这么觉得 |
[06:23] | Police responded to a 911 call, shots fired. | 有人报警有枪响 警方出了现场 |
[06:27] | When they got here, the shower was still running, | 他们到现场的时候 淋浴喷头还开着 |
[06:29] | but Mr. Sloan | 不过这位斯隆先生 |
[06:30] | is bone-dry. | 却干透了 |
[06:32] | GSW to the chest. | 胸部有枪伤 |
[06:38] | Blood is confined to this area, which means | 只有这一片有血迹 说明 |
[06:41] | he must’ve been on the bed or nearby when he was shot. | 他被枪杀的时候就躺在床上或在附近 |
[06:45] | Shooter missed at least once. | 枪手至少有一枪打偏了 |
[06:48] | Found a bullet hole in the wall there. | 那边墙上发现了一处枪眼 |
[06:50] | Based on the trajectory, | 根据弹道 |
[06:52] | looks like it came from that direction. | 看来是来自于那个方向 |
[07:03] | Radial cracks indicate | 这些放射性的裂痕表明 |
[07:04] | that the force must’ve originated from the outside. | 那股力量一定源于外面 |
[07:16] | Means our shooter was on the outside of the window. | 也就是说枪手当时在窗外 |
[07:18] | Who called it in? | 谁报的案 |
[07:26] | Mrs. Young? | 杨夫人 |
[07:27] | Ms. Ms. | 是女士 |
[07:29] | I got tired of being a housewife. | 我受够做家庭主妇了 |
[07:31] | Dumped the husband, kept the last name. | 所以甩了老公 保留了姓氏 |
[07:33] | – And his Jag. – Oh, lucky you. | -还有他的捷豹车 -你真走运 |
[07:35] | I had to pay mine alimony. | 我还得自负赡养费 |
[07:37] | So, what exactly did you hear? | 好了 你具体都听到了什么 |
[07:39] | Well, I get up early every morning to do my meditation. | 我每天都会早起冥想 |
[07:42] | I had just reached an elevated state of consciousness | 我的意识刚刚有点飘忽的时候 |
[07:45] | when I heard: bang, bang! | 就听到了砰砰两声 |
[07:47] | – So two gunshots in all. – Yeah. | -一共是两枪 -对 |
[07:49] | And what time was that? | 当时是几点 |
[07:50] | I looked at the clock. It was 6:05. | 我看了表 当时是六点过五分 |
[07:52] | And did you see anything? | 那你看到什么了吗 |
[07:55] | – Anyone? – Nothing. | -或者什么人 -什么都没看见 |
[07:56] | But then I had this really bad feeling | 不过我当时有种很不好的预感 |
[07:58] | it had something to do with Barry. | 觉得是巴里出事了 |
[08:00] | Why do you think it had something to do with Barry? | 为什么你觉得会是巴里 |
[08:02] | Mm. A lot of people hated him. | 他太招人恨了 |
[08:04] | He was a real shark. | 他是个骗子 吃人不吐骨头 |
[08:06] | Divorce lawyer. | 他是专打离婚案的律师 |
[08:07] | I’ve known quite a few of those. | 那我可认识不少 |
[08:08] | One time a brick came flying through | 有一次有块贴着纸条的砖头 |
[08:10] | my window with a note attached. | 飞进了我家窗户 |
[08:12] | It said, “Burn in hell, you scumbag lawyer.” | 上面写着”下地狱吧 狗屁律师” |
[08:14] | Meant for Barry but… | 针对的就是巴里 不过 |
[08:16] | they got my house by mistake. | 他们弄错扔进了我家 |
[08:17] | So, I guess Mr. Sloan | 那…我想斯隆先生在这一带 |
[08:19] | was not very popular in the neighborhood. | 都不太招人喜欢了 |
[08:20] | Listen, I feel bad about what happened to Barry, but… | 巴里死了我并不好受 不过 |
[08:22] | you ask me, our property values just went up. | 话说回来 我们的地产刚刚都增值了 |
[08:26] | That’s a horrible thing to say. | 这么说太缺德了 |
[08:29] | The poor man just died. | 那个可怜人还尸骨未寒呢 |
[08:33] | And how exactly do you know Mr. Sloan? | 关于斯隆的事您具体知道些什么 |
[08:36] | Oh, um, we’ve been neighbors for 13 years. | 我们做了十三年的邻居 |
[08:39] | Oh, uh, Marjorie Randall. | 我叫玛乔丽・兰德尔 |
[08:43] | Look, when I had my hip replacement, | 我做髋关节置换手术的时候 |
[08:45] | Barry brought in my mail every day. | 巴里天天帮我取信 |
[08:47] | So you two were good friends? | 那你们两个关系很好了 |
[08:49] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[08:51] | Did he ever discuss his work with you? | 他跟你谈论过自己的工作吗 |
[08:53] | Oh, he talked about it all the time. | 他总是挂在嘴边 |
[08:55] | He loved his job. | 他热爱自己的工作 |
[08:57] | Especially when he won a case. | 特别是打赢了官司的时候 |
[08:58] | Do you know if he was in the middle of a particularly messy one? | 您知道他有没有正在打的特别麻烦的官司 |
[09:02] | Barry just always said that all divorces were messy. | 巴里常说离婚案都很麻烦 |
[09:07] | Do you think that that could’ve had something to do with his death? | 你觉得这些案子跟他的死有关吗 |
[09:11] | We will do everything we can to find out. | 我们会尽力查明真相的 |
[09:23] | Cujo 改编自史蒂芬・金同名小说的电影《狂犬惊魂》 片中疯狗的名字 | |
[09:23] | How you doing with Cujo? | 你和狂犬库丘怎么样了 |
[09:28] | I don’t know. He’s still pretty riled up. | 我不知道 它还是很狂躁 |
[09:30] | Well, why don’t you wait for Varanski? | 你为什么不等弗兰斯基 |
[09:32] | He’s on his way back. | 他已经在回来的路上了 |
[09:33] | He’ll help you muzzle the dog. | 他会帮你给狗上嘴套 |
[09:34] | Then you can get your evidence. | 你就能拿到想要的证据了 |
[09:35] | By the time he gets here, all the evidence is gonna be gone. | 等他到的时候 证据都快没了 |
[09:37] | Look at him. | 你看它 |
[09:39] | Look at him. He’s licking it all away. | 你看它 它全都快舔没了 |
[09:40] | Hey, if you’re thinking about opening up that cage, | 你要想打开笼子的话 |
[09:43] | we’re gonna have another crime scene. | 我们可就又多了一个犯罪现场了 |
[09:45] | Maybe he’s just threatened by me, you know? | 也许它只觉得受了我的威胁 |
[09:47] | I mean, he’s in there, he’s cornered, | 我是说 它被关了起来 走投无路 |
[09:49] | I’m coming at him with sticks. | 我却拿着些小木棍朝它走来 |
[09:50] | Open the gate, maybe he’ll calm down. | 打开门 也许它会冷静下来 |
[09:52] | – Nick… – Hey, come on. Don’t worry. | -尼克 -真的 别担心 |
[09:54] | I had a bunch of dogs growing up– know what I’m doing. | 我养过好几条狗 我知道自己在干什么 |
[09:59] | All right, look, I got Doc Robbins. | 行了 我要去见罗宾斯博士 |
[10:01] | Nick, that dog killed somebody. | 尼克 那只狗杀过人 |
[10:05] | Wait for Varanski. Please. | 拜托 你就等等弗兰斯基吧 |
[10:27] | Well, boy… | 怎么说呢 伙计 |
[10:35] | I’m not gonna let you destroy all my evidence. | 我可不会让你毁了我所有的证据 |
[10:38] | I’m gonna process you, | 我会给你采集证据 |
[10:40] | just like any other suspect, whether you like it or not. | 就像对其他嫌犯一样 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[10:43] | So… | 所以 |
[10:45] | here’s how it’s gonna go down. | 接下来这么办 |
[10:48] | I’m gonna let you out of this crate, | 我会让你离开笼子 |
[10:50] | and when I do, | 我让你出来的时候 |
[10:51] | you’re gonna be cool… and I’m gonna be cool. | 你要冷静 我也会冷静 |
[10:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:04] | Easy. | 放松 |
[11:08] | Easy… | 放松 |
[11:13] | Easy, now. | 好了 放松 |
[11:35] | How about one of these? | 这个怎么样 |
[11:38] | Want a little treat? | 想来点奖励吗 |
[11:40] | Cooperate, now, okay? | 现在乖乖的 好吗 |
[11:46] | Right in here. | 就在这儿 |
[11:48] | Cooperate. | 乖乖的 |
[11:51] | Right in here, bud. | 就在这儿了 小家伙 |
[11:53] | Easy. | 放松 |
[12:00] | Easy. | 放松 |
[12:02] | You got something in your teeth there. | 你的牙缝里有点东西 |
[12:07] | Easy. | 放松 |
[12:08] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[12:12] | Well, it looks like you got your pound of flesh, eh? | 看来你下嘴还真狠啊 |
[12:22] | When the kids were little, | 孩子们还小的时候 |
[12:23] | I bought them a dog. | 我给他们买了一只狗 |
[12:24] | A mutt from the shelter. | 动物避难所的一只杂交犬 |
[12:26] | He slept on my daughter’s bed every night– | 它每晚都睡在我女儿的床上 |
[12:28] | part of the family. | 就像家里的一份子 |
[12:30] | Yeah, it’s easy to forget they’re still animals. | 是啊 很容易就忘了他们毕竟是畜生 |
[12:33] | It’s hard to make out the teeth marks. | 这样很难做齿痕模型 |
[12:35] | May have to call in an odontologist. | 可能得叫个牙医来 |
[12:38] | Well, maybe the saliva will give us the dog’s DNA. | 也许唾液里会有狗的DNA |
[12:41] | You said our victim had drugs on him– | 你说我们的受害者身上携带毒品 |
[12:43] | I don’t see any needle marks. | 但我没发现任何针孔 |
[12:45] | Could be a new user. | 可能刚开始吸毒 |
[12:46] | Maybe the drugs haven’t taken their toll yet. | 毒瘾还不是很重 |
[12:49] | I’ll send blood and hair over to Tox. | 我会把血液和毛发样本送去进行毒品检测 |
[12:53] | Multiple cuts and bruises, defensive wounds. | 多处伤口和淤青 都是自卫伤口 |
[12:55] | Boy, this guy put up quite a fight. | 这人一定狠狠打了一架 |
[12:58] | Why didn’t he pull his gun? | 他为什么不拔枪 |
[13:00] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道原因 |
[13:02] | When the dog attacked Nelson, | 狗袭击Nelson的时候 |
[13:04] | he must have knocked him over. | 他肯定被扑倒了 |
[13:09] | The angle of the fall broke Nelson’s arm in two places, | 尼尔森摔倒的角度造成他手臂两处骨折 |
[13:12] | rendering the arm useless. | 导致手臂动不了了 |
[13:14] | Well, that explains why he didn’t shoot the dog. | 那样的话就知道为什么他没有向狗开枪了 |
[13:16] | One mystery solved. | 至少一个谜团解开了 |
[14:05] | Hit the jackpot. | 中大奖了 |
[14:07] | 38 Special. | .38特制来福枪 |
[14:09] | Just like the slug we took out of the wall. | 和我们从墙上取出来的弹头一致 |
[14:11] | That’s not all I found: fingerprints on the windowsill. | 不止如此 我还发现了窗台上的指纹 |
[14:14] | Killer saw quite a show. | 凶手看了场好戏啊 |
[14:16] | I found semen stains. | 我发现了精斑 |
[14:18] | No way a guy like Sloan wouldn’t wash his sheets, | 像斯隆这样的人不会不洗床单的 |
[14:20] | so they’re fresh. | 所以是刚弄上去的 |
[14:22] | And he wasn’t alone. | 而且他不是一个人 |
[14:24] | Lipstick? | 口红吗 |
[14:25] | Maybe Mr. Sloan was sleeping with someone’s wife. | 也许斯隆先生在和别人的老婆发生关系 |
[14:29] | Or girlfriend. | 或者是女友 |
[14:30] | His job didn’t get him killed, | 他的工作没让他丢了性命 |
[14:31] | his penis did. | 他的鸡鸡害了他 |
[14:41] | You’re back from the vet? | 你从兽医那儿回来啦 |
[14:42] | Yeah. Yeah, they did a full workup. | 是啊 他们做了个全面的检查 |
[14:44] | The dog’s healthy as an ox. | 那只狗壮得跟头牛似的 |
[14:45] | And his tox came back clean, too. | 它的毒检也很正常 |
[14:47] | But if there’s behavioral issues, there’s not much they can do. | 但如果是行为问题 他们也帮不上什么忙 |
[14:51] | Well, I guess that makes him a dead dog walking. | 我猜它会被判死刑 |
[14:53] | Yeah, unfortunately. | 是啊 很可惜 |
[14:55] | Well, his tox wasn’t the only one that came back clean. | 不止它的毒检正常 |
[14:58] | No drugs in Officer Nelson’s system, either. | 尼尔森的体内也没有毒品 |
[15:00] | Hair analysis proves that he wasn’t a regular user. | 毛发分析证明他不是个瘾君子 |
[15:04] | If he wasn’t buying drugs in that part of town, | 如果他没在镇上那个地方买毒品 |
[15:05] | then what was he doing with all that cash in his truck? | 那他在车里放那么多现金干什么 |
[15:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:08] | But I can tell you that he didn’t steal it from evidence. | 但我能告诉你 有证据表明那不是他偷来的 |
[15:11] | Money came from his personal bank account. | 钱是他私人银行账户上的 |
[15:13] | He made a series of large withdrawals within the last six months. | 在过去六个月中他经常提取巨款 |
[15:17] | Well, he was into something. | 他肯定在做什么 |
[15:19] | Where’s the dog? | 狗在哪儿 |
[15:21] | Animal Control. | 动物管理处 |
[15:22] | What? No, they’re gonna put him down– you have to stop them. | 什么 他们会杀了它的 你们快去阻止他们 |
[15:24] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[15:25] | The dog is innocent. He didn’t kill his partner. | 那只狗是无辜的 他没有杀他的搭档 |
[15:27] | The saliva on Nelson’s throat, it isn’t canine; it was human. | 尼尔森喉咙上的唾液不是狗的 是人的 |
[15:37] | Start of the zombie apocalypse. | 僵尸末日的开端 |
[15:40] | You know, we had a case where a cheerleader, | 我们曾经有个案子 一个啦啦队队长 |
[15:41] | high on PCP, | 服用大量迷幻药 |
[15:43] | ate another cheerleader’s stomach. | 吃了另一个啦啦队队长的胃 |
[15:46] | Nelson’s killer was high on something. | 杀尼尔森的人肯定服用什么过量了 |
[15:48] | Why was Nelson in a Cracktown, anyway? | 但尼尔森为什么在克莱克城 |
[15:51] | He could’ve been setting someone up, you know, | 他本可以设个圈套 你明白的 |
[15:52] | planting evidence to catch a bigger fish, | 放长线钓大鱼 |
[15:54] | things go south, he gets killed, I don’t know. | 可事情南辕北辙 他被杀了 我不明白 |
[15:56] | But not before his partner took a piece out of the killer. | 他的搭档其实咬下了凶手的一块肉 现在你明白了吧 |
[16:00] | That flesh from the dog’s teeth came back to… | 狗牙齿中的碎肉来自… |
[16:03] | an unknown male. | 一名未知的男性 |
[16:09] | I guess Nick sprung him from Animal Control. | 我猜尼克把他从动物管理处救回来了 |
[16:12] | Ah, there he is. Sam. | 原来跑这儿来了 山姆 |
[16:14] | Hey, wha…? | 怎么… |
[16:15] | Sorry, he just got away from me. | 抱歉 他刚从我那儿跑出来了 |
[16:16] | I can’t have him walking around CSI. | 我不能让他在调查局里乱跑 |
[16:18] | I know. Come on. | 我知道 过来 |
[16:19] | Sam, come on. Come. Hey. | 山姆 过来 过来 |
[16:22] | Boy, you have a way with dogs, Stokes. | 老弟 你对付狗挺有办法的嘛 丝多克斯 |
[16:24] | Hey, this pain in the ass may help us find Nelson’s killer. | 这家伙可能会帮我们找到杀尼尔森的凶手 |
[16:27] | I mean, he is our only witness. | 我的意思是 它是我们唯一的目击证人 |
[16:28] | Aw, no, hey, come on, that’s my anniversary gift! | 不要啊 别这样 那是我周年纪念礼物 |
[16:31] | – Drop it, Sam. – That is hand-carved. | -把它放下来 山姆 -那是手工雕刻的 |
[16:33] | One of a kind. | 独一无二啊 |
[16:35] | Drop it! | 放下来 |
[16:37] | I know he’s a highly trained police dog, | 我知道他是受过高等训练的警犬 |
[16:39] | but how the hell is he gonna help with the case? | 但是他对案子能有什么帮助 |
[16:40] | He won’t even drop an anniversary gift. | 让它放下周年纪念礼物都不听 |
[16:54] | Sergeant Varanski. | 弗兰斯基队长 |
[16:56] | Hey, Nick. | 你好 尼克 |
[16:57] | Hey, man, how’s it going? | 老兄 最近怎么样 |
[16:59] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[17:00] | Thanks for clearing his name; you really saved his life. | 谢谢你还他清白 你真的救了他一命 |
[17:03] | What you got there? | 嘴里是什么东西 |
[17:04] | Huh? What you got, boy? | 什么东西啊 臭小子 |
[17:05] | Say, if it’s all right with you, | 你看看可不可以 |
[17:06] | we’d like to hang on to him for a while, | 我们想让他再待一阵儿 |
[17:08] | see if he can help us track down Officer Nelson’s killer. | 看看他能不能帮我们找到 杀害尼尔森警官的凶手 |
[17:10] | Sure. If anyone can, it’s Sam. | 当然可以 如果有谁能做到那非山姆莫属 |
[17:12] | Best nose in the department. | 他的鼻子是局里最灵敏的 |
[17:14] | There is one problem, though. | 但是有一个问题 |
[17:16] | I can’t get him to do anything. | 我说什么他都不听 |
[17:17] | He won’t even drop that stupid totem pole. | 他连那图腾柱都不肯放下 |
[17:19] | Maybe you’re not speaking his language. | 可能你没有说他的语言 |
[17:21] | No? What’s that, “Dog”? | 是吗 什么语 狗语吗 |
[17:22] | I could try barking or something. | 我总不能学狗叫什么的吧 |
[17:24] | French. Sammy was born just outside of Paris. | 是法语 小山姆在巴黎城外长大的 |
[17:27] | All the dogs come to us fully trained. | 所有的狗来这儿前都经过全面训练 |
[17:29] | Laisser tomber! | 把图腾柱放下来 |
[17:34] | There you go. | 原来如此 |
[17:35] | Go ahead, take his leash off. | 我们继续 把他项圈摘了 |
[17:38] | Venez! | 来 |
[17:54] | Asseyez-vous. | 坐 |
[18:00] | Fini. | 结束 |
[18:07] | Guess I better brush up on my French. | 我想我最好温习一下我的法语 |
[18:12] | Well, that and, uh… | 还有… |
[18:15] | earn his respect. | 赢得他的尊重 |
[18:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[18:25] | So, you know those… | 你记得那些… |
[18:26] | fingerprints I collected outside the vic’s windowsill? | 我从受害者窗台外面收集的指纹吗 |
[18:28] | Got a hit in AFIS. | 指纹自动识别系统中有发现 |
[18:30] | Brent Walsh. | 是布伦特・沃尔什 |
[18:31] | A casino worker in the middle of a divorce. | 一个正在办离婚的赌场工作人员 |
[18:33] | And Mr. Sloan was his lawyer. | 而斯隆先生正是他的律师 |
[18:35] | That arrogant, | 真是个自大 |
[18:37] | despicable piece of crap. | 卑鄙的混账 |
[18:39] | I take it you weren’t satisfied with his services. | 看来你对他的服务不太满意 |
[18:41] | I’ll say. | 还用说吗 |
[18:42] | He was too busy satisfying my wife. | 他全忙着满足我妻子去了 |
[18:45] | They were sleeping together? | 他们俩有一腿 |
[18:46] | Sloan is supposed to protect my assets, | 斯隆本该为我保全资产的 |
[18:48] | not hand everything over to that bitch. | 结果全给了那个女人 |
[18:51] | That’s when I got suspicious. | 那时我就起了疑心 |
[18:53] | So you went to Sloan’s house last night. | 所以昨晚你去斯隆家找他 |
[18:55] | Yeah. I snuck in the side yard | 对 我从花园潜了进去 |
[18:57] | and I peeked in the bedroom window. | 在窗外偷看了下卧室 |
[18:59] | That’s when I saw that scumbag sleeping with the enemy. | 就瞧见那混蛋和我的敌人睡在一起 |
[19:09] | And then you waited for your ex-wife to leave, | 接着你等你的前妻离开后 |
[19:11] | and you shot Sloan. | 毙了斯隆 |
[19:14] | No. I don’t even own a gun. | 没有 我连枪都没有 |
[19:16] | I didn’t want Sloan…dead. | 我没想要斯隆…死啊 |
[19:18] | I wanted him…disbarred, | 只是期望他被剥夺律师资格 |
[19:20] | unemployed, homeless. | 失业 无家可归 |
[19:21] | But you were there. | 但是你确实在场 |
[19:23] | You had motive. | 你有动机 |
[19:24] | I peeked in the window, and then I left. | 我只是在窗外看了一下 立马就走了 |
[19:26] | – Where’d you go? – I went to work. | -去了哪儿 -去上班 |
[19:28] | I’m a blackjack dealer at the Tangiers, graveyard shift. | 我在丹吉尔赌场做扑克发牌员 全夜班 |
[19:30] | I checked in at midnight and finished my shift at 8:00. | 从午夜打卡开始 八点才下班 |
[19:32] | You can check surveillance. | 你们可以去查监控 |
[19:33] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:35] | – Where can I find Mrs. Walsh? – At my house. | -布伦特・沃尔什太太在哪里 -在我的家 |
[19:38] | With my cat. | 和我的猫在一起 |
[19:40] | And all my stuff. | 还有我所有的东西 |
[19:47] | You got something on Officer Nelson? | 尼尔森警员那边有什么发现吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah. I checked his phone records. | 我查看了他的通话记录 |
[19:51] | Couple of hours before he died, | 死前几小时 |
[19:52] | Nelson got a call from a pay phone | 尼尔森收到了一通电话 |
[19:54] | around the corner from the crime scene. | 来自犯罪现场附近的一个公共电话 |
[19:56] | Liquor store cam caught a glimpse of our mystery caller. | 酒店的摄像拍到了打电话的人 |
[19:59] | Judging by the outfit, I’d say she’s a working girl. | 看她那身衣服 应该是个妓女 |
[20:03] | What’s that in her pocket? | 她口袋里放着什么 |
[20:07] | Yellow bandana. | 黄色的头巾 |
[20:09] | Just like the one we found on Nelson. | 跟尼尔森身上的那张一模一样 |
[20:11] | I’m thinking he got the drugs from her. | 他一定是从她这儿拿到毒品的 |
[20:13] | DNA proved that a man killed Nelson, | DNA证明是一个男人杀了尼尔森 |
[20:15] | but if she was there, | 但如果她当时在场 |
[20:16] | she could be involved, right? | 也许事情也牵涉到她 不是吗 |
[20:17] | – Or, at the very least, a witness. – Okay. | -她至少会是位证人 -很好 |
[20:20] | I’ll have Brass round up all the hookers in Cracktown | 我这就叫布拉斯把所有克莱克城 |
[20:22] | that look anything like her. | 看起来像她的妓女给找来 |
[20:24] | Maybe our police dog can pick her out of a lineup. | 或许我们那只警犬能识别她 |
[20:33] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[20:34] | Ladies…can I have your attention for a second? | 女士们 请安静一下 |
[20:37] | Hi. First of all, thank you for coming in. | 你们好 首先 谢谢你们赶来 |
[20:40] | – Did we have a choice? – No, not really. | -我们可以不来的吗 -那可不行 |
[20:42] | But I’ll get you out of here as soon as I can. | 但我会尽快让你们离开的 |
[20:44] | Okay, open up your jars there. Go ahead, open ’em up. | 打开你们的罐子 都打开吧 |
[20:48] | Yeah, reach in and pull out the pipe, | 把管子取出来 |
[20:50] | and hold it in your hand. | 握在手中 |
[20:52] | I’d rather hold on to your pipe. | 我倒挺想握一下你的”管子” |
[20:54] | Uh, thank you, I appreciate that, | 谢谢 非常感激 |
[20:55] | but my wife frowns on that kind of thing. | 可是我妻子会生气的 |
[20:58] | Where do you want me to put this? | 你想我拿它怎么样 |
[20:59] | Just hold on to it. By doing that, | 拿着就好 这样子 |
[21:01] | you’re transferring your scent onto the pipe. | 你的气味就会传到管子上 |
[21:03] | If I rub it, will it get bigger? | 如果我抚摸它 它会变大吗 |
[21:06] | Young lady, | 小姐 |
[21:07] | as long as you’re holding it, I’m happy. | 只要你拿着它 我毫无怨言 |
[21:09] | All right, put ’em back in. | 好了 把它们放回去吧 |
[21:10] | Thank you. Put the lids on. | 谢谢 把盖子拧上 |
[21:13] | There you go. Come on. | 这就对了 来吧 |
[21:18] | Look, Sam, I know we got off to a bad start, and | 山姆 我知道你对我的第一印象不咋样 |
[21:21] | I know you miss your partner. | 我知道你很想你的搭档 |
[21:23] | You guys were together a long time. | 毕竟你们俩在一起很久了 |
[21:27] | But I want the same thing you do — | 可我想要的东西和你一样 |
[21:29] | to catch his killer. | 抓住杀他的凶手 |
[21:32] | I can’t do that without your help. | 没有你的帮助我做不到 |
[21:36] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[21:41] | So…want to go to work? | 想继续去工作吗 |
[22:10] | Hey, Sam. How you doing, boy? | 你好 山姆 怎么样啊 小子 |
[22:14] | Okay. Trouvez. | 好 去找吧 |
[22:34] | Recognize this? | 认识这个吗 |
[22:36] | Officer Nelson’s partner did. | 尼尔森警员的搭档认识 |
[22:38] | He identified you as the working girl | 它确定你就是把这个 |
[22:40] | who gave Nelson this bandana, | 头巾送给尼尔森的人 |
[22:42] | which was full of methamphetamine, by the way. | 而且里面还装满了冰毒 |
[22:48] | Carly, | 卡莉 |
[22:50] | we know you called Officer Nelson | 我们知道你昨晚用公共电话 |
[22:51] | from a pay phone last night. | 给尼尔森打了电话 |
[22:53] | We know you met up with him | 我们知道你和他见了面 |
[22:54] | and gave him the drugs. | 把毒品交给了他 |
[22:56] | And then you killed him. | 然后你就杀了他 |
[22:58] | Gave him the drugs, that was it. | 只是把毒品给他了 仅此而已 |
[22:59] | Well, why would you do that? He wasn’t a user. | 你为何这么做呢 他又不吸毒 |
[23:02] | Ms. Green, we know all about you. | 格林女士 你的事我们都知道 |
[23:03] | We know that Officer Nelson arrested you | 我们知道尼尔森警员以非法持有毒品 |
[23:05] | for possession and prostitution, | 以及卖淫之罪逮捕了你 |
[23:07] | and sent you to prison for nine months. | 把你关进了监狱 长达九个月 |
[23:09] | Must have hated him for that. | 一定很狠他吧 |
[23:11] | So, last night, you lured him downtown | 昨晚 你引诱他来到城里 |
[23:13] | and got one of your junkie friends to kill him. | 让你的某位毒贩朋友干掉了他 |
[23:15] | No, that’s bull. | 胡说 |
[23:17] | Mike was the only person who gave a damn about me. | 迈克是唯一关心我的人 |
[23:20] | He even visited me in prison. | 他还到监狱来看过我呢 |
[23:23] | Okay, so why did you call him then? | 那你打电话给他干嘛 |
[23:28] | Mike used to pay me for info. | 迈克曾雇我帮他获取信息 |
[23:31] | When something new hit the streets, | 每当街上有点新情况 |
[23:32] | I’d turn it over to him. | 我都会告诉他 |
[23:34] | Help him go after the dealers. | 帮助他抓毒贩 |
[23:39] | Are you telling me, you’re a C.I.? | 你的意思是 你是位秘密线人吗 |
[23:42] | You were Officer Nelson’s confidential informant? | 你曾是尼尔森警员的秘密线人 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:48] | It’s Mike’s way of giving me a second chance. | 迈克希望这样能给我第二次机会 |
[23:52] | Look, I gave him the drugs, | 我把毒品给了他 |
[23:53] | told him what I knew and beat it. | 把我知道的都告诉了他 然后就溜了 |
[23:56] | When I left, he was still alive. | 我走的时候 他还活着 |
[24:11] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[24:13] | The GCMS is broken, | 气相色谱/质谱仪坏了 |
[24:15] | and the repairman’s on vacation. | 修理工人又休假了 |
[24:16] | So you’re fixing it yourself? | 你就想自己修 |
[24:17] | Are you even qualified to do that? | 你够格吗 |
[24:19] | I am a man of many talents. | 我可是个多才多艺的人 |
[24:22] | Defense attorneys love to challenge | 辩方律师总爱在法庭上 |
[24:23] | our findings in court, | 对我们的证据挑刺 |
[24:25] | and if this is not fixed | 如果这仪器修不好 |
[24:26] | exactly to code, you are gonna be in… | 不能正常工作 你就会有… |
[24:28] | Okay, can… can we just forget the GCMS for a moment? | 停 咱们能先不说这质谱仪的事儿吗 |
[24:33] | Can you and I talk about… | 我俩能不能谈谈 |
[24:36] | you know? | 那件事 |
[24:40] | No. | 不行 |
[24:41] | So, we’re just gonna pretend like it never happened? | 那我们就假装它从没发生过 |
[24:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:46] | Now, when you are up and running, | 行了 等你都弄好了 |
[24:48] | I need results on the red smudge | 麻烦给我死者衬衣上红色污渍的 |
[24:50] | on my victim’s shirt, please. | 分析报告 |
[24:53] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[24:54] | Okay. | 那好 |
[24:58] | Thanks for stopping in. | 谢谢亲自过来 |
[24:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:06] | So, you and Hodges doing it? | 你跟霍奇斯睡一块儿了 |
[25:08] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[25:09] | I think it’s great really. | 我觉得这真挺好的 |
[25:10] | He’s funny, he’s charming, smart. | 这人风趣 有魅力 也聪明 |
[25:12] | Jimmy Stewart 上世纪著名男影星 | |
[25:12] | He’s like an awkward Jimmy Stewart. | 就像是木讷版的吉米・斯图尔特 |
[25:14] | Okay, you know what? I kissed him. | 行了 跟你直说吧 我吻了他 |
[25:16] | – Once. – Really? | -就一回 -真的吗 |
[25:18] | I was at the hospital. | 我当时在医院 |
[25:19] | My dad had been shot. It just happened. | 我爸刚中枪 这事就发生了 |
[25:21] | And now things are all awkward between us. | 现在我俩之间尴尬得要死 |
[25:24] | Did you get anything off the gun? | 你从枪上得到什么证据了吗 |
[25:26] | Uh, did not get any prints, | 指纹是没找到 |
[25:27] | but it is definitely our murder weapon. | 但它绝对是凶器 |
[25:29] | Striations matched the slug we pulled out of the wall. | 擦痕跟我们从墙头取出的弹头正吻合 |
[25:33] | And this is where it really gets good. | 接下来还有更好的 |
[25:34] | The gun was registered to Barry Sloan himself. | 这枪是注册于巴里・斯隆他自己名下的 |
[25:38] | Shot by his own gun? | 被自己的枪给杀了 |
[25:41] | So, Brent Walsh’s alibi checked out. | 而且布伦特・沃尔什的不在场证明的确属实 |
[25:43] | But he claims that his ex was sleeping with the vic. | 但他声称 他前妻有跟死者发生关系 |
[25:48] | Which would give her access to Sloan’s house and his gun. | 那她就能进入斯隆家 并能拿到他的枪 |
[25:54] | Let’s bring her in. | 带她进来聊聊吧 |
[26:00] | Hey, Doc, got your 911. What’s up? | 嘿 医生 收到你的紧急信息 怎么了 |
[26:03] | Body was just brought in. | 刚送来一具尸体 |
[26:05] | Fingerprints matched a person of interest in your dead cop case. | 指纹跟你警察凶杀案的一个嫌疑人相符 |
[26:09] | Okay, let’s take a look. | 好的 让我看看 |
[26:20] | That’s Carly Green. | 这是卡莉・格林 |
[26:22] | I interviewed her earlier today. | 今天早先时候我还审问过她 |
[26:24] | What-what happened to her? | 她是怎么了 |
[26:25] | Found her at the Blue Siren Motel with a needle in her arm. | 在蓝笛旅馆发现了她 手臂上还有一支针头 |
[26:28] | Apparent overdose. | 显然是注射过量 |
[26:36] | Heard Hooker Number Four OD’d. | 听说四号妓女毒品注射过量死了 |
[26:38] | Carly Green. | 是卡莉・格林 |
[26:39] | Detective just logged in the evidence from her motel room. | 警探刚刚送来了从她旅馆房间找到的证物 |
[26:42] | Lots of condoms, needles. | 很多安全套 还有针头 |
[26:45] | Live hard, die hard… so to speak. | 真是生得艰难 死亦艰难啊 |
[26:50] | Bloody bandage. | 带血的绷带 |
[26:51] | Did Russell say anything | 罗素有说过 |
[26:53] | about Carly having other injuries? | 卡莉受了其他伤吗 |
[26:55] | No. Doc’s doing her autopsy right now. | 没有 法医正在给她做尸检 |
[26:57] | But I did find | 但我找到了 |
[26:59] | this LVPD envelope. | 这个拉斯维加斯警局的信封 |
[27:01] | It looks just like the one we found in Nelson’s truck. | 跟我们在尼尔森车里找到的 那个看上去一样 |
[27:03] | There’s 800 bucks in there. | 里面还有八百块钱 |
[27:05] | Carly Green said Nelson was paying her as a C.I., | 卡莉・格林说尼尔森给她钱做线人 |
[27:07] | so I checked with Sergeant Varanski. | 于是我问了弗兰斯基队长 |
[27:09] | Said Nelson hadn’t worked Narcotics in over a year. | 但他说尼尔森都一年多没在缉毒队干了 |
[27:12] | Well, Nelson must have been paying her from his own pocket. | 那尼尔森一定掏的是自己的腰包 |
[27:15] | Unless he was paying her for something else. | 除非他付钱给她是为了别的 |
[27:17] | I mean, she was a hooker. | 毕竟她是个妓女 |
[27:21] | She wasn’t a thousand dollar a night hooker. | 可她也不值一晚一千块啊 |
[27:24] | Something was going on between them. | 反正他们俩之间有点什么 |
[27:26] | Carly Green didn’t commit suicide. | 卡莉・格林不是自杀 |
[27:28] | D.B., take a look. | DB 看看这个 |
[27:30] | Needle didn’t hit a vein. | 针头没有插入血管 |
[27:35] | She has track marks. | 她有血管血痕 |
[27:37] | She was a regular user. | 说明注射毒品很频繁 |
[27:39] | You’d think she’d know how to find a vein. | 她应该知道怎么找血管 |
[27:41] | That’s what kept me looking. | 就是这个让我接着去找 |
[27:43] | Found this. | 发现了这个 |
[27:46] | It’s a needle mark right in the middle of her back. | 这是她背部正中间的针口 |
[27:48] | She couldn’t do that herself. | 她不可能自己扎到身上 |
[27:50] | So Carly Green was murdered. | 所以卡莉・格林是被谋杀的 |
[27:52] | Well, there’s more. | 不仅如此 |
[27:53] | Ms. Green was also pregnant. | 格林女士还怀孕了 |
[27:56] | Based on the thickening of the uterus | 根据子宫壁的厚度 |
[27:58] | and the size of the fetus, I’d say about ten weeks. | 及胎儿的大小 我估计有十周了 |
[28:00] | You know, she told me | 她跟我说 |
[28:01] | that Officer Nelson was the only person in her life | 尼尔森警官是她生命中 |
[28:04] | who ever cared for her. | 唯一关心过她的人 |
[28:05] | You think he was the father? | 你觉得他是孩子的父亲 |
[28:07] | Well, he spent a lot of time visiting her in prison, | 她还在监狱的时候他就经常去看她 |
[28:09] | and he was giving her money. | 他还在给她钱 |
[28:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:12] | Let’s take a sample of the fetus’s DNA. | 取一下胎儿DNA的样本 |
[28:14] | – Have Henry run it. – Absolutely. | -让亨利做检验 -没问题 |
[28:16] | All this time, I thought he was a dirty cop. | 我还一直以为他是个腐败的警察 |
[28:18] | Well, maybe he just got involved with the wrong woman, | 也许他只是结识了错误的女人 |
[28:20] | trying to make things right. | 却想要做对的事情 |
[28:24] | I didn’t have sex with Barry Sloan. | 我没和巴里・斯隆上过床 |
[28:27] | Yeah, you did… the night he died. | 不 你有 就在他死前那晚 |
[28:30] | We pulled your DNA off of his… penis. | 我们从他的阴茎上采到了你的DNA |
[28:33] | Mrs. Walsh? | 沃尔什太太 |
[28:34] | All right, I did. | 好吧 我跟他睡过 |
[28:36] | I know it was wrong to sleep with my husband’s attorney, | 我知道跟我丈夫的律师上床不对 |
[28:40] | but sex with Barry was… | 但是跟巴里做爱真是… |
[28:44] | He just kept you coming back for more. | 只会让你不断回去想要更多 |
[28:46] | We have evidence that you were not the only woman | 我们有证据表明你不是那天晚上 |
[28:48] | who came back for more last night. | 唯一一个想要更多的女人 |
[28:51] | Your DNA had company on his penis. | 他的阴茎上还有别人的DNA |
[28:56] | You know, the thing about a three-way is, | 要知道双飞这种事 |
[28:57] | someone usually ends up being the third wheel. | 通常都有人最后变成电灯泡 |
[29:01] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[29:03] | I had wild sex with Barry. | 我跟巴里激情了一番 |
[29:05] | When I was looking for my clothes, | 但当我在找自己衣服的时候 |
[29:07] | I found lace panties in his bed. | 却在他床上发现了蕾丝内裤 |
[29:09] | – Not mine. – Then whose? | -不是我的 -那是谁的 |
[29:11] | Barry said he couldn’t remember her name. | 巴里说他记不清那妞的名字了 |
[29:13] | Some neighbor he was screwing. | 某个他乱搞的邻居 |
[29:14] | And how’d that make you feel? | 那你会有什么感觉 |
[29:15] | Not angry enough to kill him, if that’s where you’re going. | 还不至于要气到杀了他 如果你要问的是这个 |
[29:18] | But you were angry. | 但你确实发怒了 |
[29:19] | Ooh, you bet your ass I was. | 废话 那当然 |
[29:21] | We got into a big fight. | 我们大吵了一架 |
[29:22] | Then I went home. | 然后我就回家了 |
[29:24] | What time was that? | 那时候几点 |
[29:26] | Around 5:30, 6:00. | 五点半到六点之间 |
[29:30] | That’s right around the time he was killed. | 和他被杀的时间差不多 |
[29:41] | If you’re really hungry, I’ll share half my sandwich with you. | 如果你很饿 我可以吃我的三明治 |
[29:44] | No. It’s for the dog. He’s not eating for some reason. | 这是给狗吃的 它无缘无故不吃饭了 |
[29:47] | Well, he lost his partner, you know? | 他的搭档去世了 |
[29:49] | He’s probably still grieving. | 可能还很难过吧 |
[29:52] | Yeah. | 应该吧 |
[29:54] | Okay, here’s where we are. | 目前情况是 |
[29:56] | Henry matched the DNA from the fetus | 亨利发现胎儿的DNA |
[29:58] | to that piece of flesh that you pulled from your dog’s teeth. | 和你从狗牙齿上取下来的肉相匹配 |
[30:03] | So Carly’s baby daddy isn’t Nelson. | 也就是说卡莉的孩子不是尼尔森的 |
[30:05] | It’s the guy who killed him? | 而是杀害他的凶手的骨肉 |
[30:06] | That’s right. Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:07] | He killed Carly, too. | 他还杀了卡莉 |
[30:09] | That bloodied bandage we found in her motel room? | 我们在她宾馆里找到的带血的绷带 |
[30:12] | also the killer’s DNA. | 上面也是凶手的DNA |
[30:15] | That’s not all Henry found on the bandage. | 除此之外 绷带上还检测出 |
[30:17] | Bacteria and leucocytes. | 细菌和白细胞 |
[30:20] | The killer’s wound is infected. | 凶手的伤口发生感染了 |
[30:22] | From the dog taking a bite out of him. | 因为是被狗咬伤的 |
[30:25] | He’s going to need medical attention. | 他需要及时就医 |
[30:26] | Robbins already checked all the local hospitals | 罗宾斯已经调查了这一片区 |
[30:29] | and free clinics in the area. | 所有的医院和诊所 |
[30:30] | No dog bites reported in the last 24 hours. | 24小时内没有犬类咬伤的治疗记录 |
[30:33] | Well, there are some back alley clinics | 蓝笛旅馆附近 |
[30:35] | near the Blue Siren motel. | 还有几家小诊所 |
[30:36] | What are you gonna do? | 那又有什么办法 |
[30:37] | You don’t have a name. | 我们不知道凶手的名字 |
[30:37] | You don’t know who you’re looking for. | 无异于大海捞针 |
[30:39] | No… but Sam does. | 但山姆知道 |
[30:42] | Hey, Sam? | 山姆 |
[30:44] | I got a little something for you… here. | 看我给你拿什么来了 |
[30:59] | Thank God. Hey, I don’t know how he got in here, | 谢天谢地 我不知道他怎么进去的 |
[31:01] | but you got to get him out. | 你得把它弄出来 |
[31:04] | I know, David. I’m sorry. | 我知道了 大卫 实在抱歉 |
[31:20] | Hey, boy. | 小子 |
[31:29] | I should have known I’d find you in here. | 我应该猜到你在这里的 |
[31:38] | You really loved him, huh? | 你一定很爱他 是不是 |
[31:41] | It’s hard when you lose a friend. | 失去朋友总是令人痛不欲生 |
[31:44] | You know, I lost a friend once. | 我也曾失去一个朋友 |
[31:46] | Partner in the line of duty. | 我们是工作上的搭档 |
[31:49] | I think it’ll always hurt, | 每每想到我再也见不到他了 |
[31:50] | ’cause… | 直到现在 |
[31:54] | well, I know I’ll never see him again. | 我都依然心痛不已 |
[31:58] | But you know what you can do for Mike? | 你知道你们能为迈克 |
[32:01] | Together, you and me… | 做些什么吗 |
[32:04] | we’ll get a little justice. | 把凶手绳之以法 |
[32:07] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[32:23] | Did you know that, in a lifetime, | 你知道女性平均一生 |
[32:25] | the average woman eats four pounds of lipstick? | 得吃下去多少口红吗 |
[32:27] | And that helps our case how? | 这跟我们的案子有什么关系 |
[32:30] | I confirmed the red smudge on Barry Sloan’s shirt as lipstick. | 巴里・斯隆衣服上的红色污渍是口红 |
[32:33] | We knew that. | 这我们知道 |
[32:34] | Yes, but did you also know that lipstick, | 但你们知道口红和食物一样 |
[32:36] | like food, can go bad? | 是有保质期的呢 |
[32:38] | And to preserve its shelf life, | 为了延长保质期 |
[32:39] | cosmetic companies used to use formaldehyde. | 化妆品公司以前会用甲醛来防腐 |
[32:42] | There’s formaldehyde in my lipstick? | 我的口红里有甲醛吗 |
[32:44] | Formaldehyde is a carcinogen, | 甲醛是一种致癌物质 |
[32:45] | so cosmetic companies these days use methenamine, | 所以现今的化妆品中通常使用六亚甲基四胺 |
[32:48] | which is a different type of preservative. | 作为另一种防腐剂 |
[32:50] | Okay, so what about the lipstick in our case? | 好吧 这口红到底跟案子有什么关系 |
[32:53] | Well, the lipstick in our case contains | 本案中的这种口红 |
[32:55] | straight formaldehyde, and was manufactured | 里面还有大量甲醛 |
[32:57] | by a company that went out of business in 1972. | 其生产公司1972年就倒闭了 |
[33:01] | Are you sure the GCMS is working properly? | 你确定质谱仪能正常工作了吗 |
[33:04] | – I fixed it myself. – Oh, whatever you say. | -我修好了 -随你怎么说 |
[33:06] | But who wears 40-year-old lipstick? | 现在谁还会用40年前的口红 |
[33:11] | Mrs. Randall… | 兰德尔夫人 |
[33:13] | Oh, call me Marjorie. | 叫我玛乔丽就好 |
[33:15] | Marjorie, you told me that you and Barry Sloan | 玛乔丽 你说你和巴里・斯隆 |
[33:17] | – were good friends. – That’s right. | -是好朋友 -没错 |
[33:20] | Good enough to have left lipstick on his shirt? | 关系好到他的衬衫上会粘着你的口红吗 |
[33:24] | CSI’s are searching your house right now, | 我们的调查员正在搜查您的屋子 |
[33:27] | and when they compare your lipstick | 然后将您的口红和巴里先生 |
[33:29] | to the smudge on Barry’s shirt, | 衣服上的痕迹作对比 |
[33:31] | I’m… betting it’s gonna match. | 我敢说肯定匹配得上 |
[33:33] | Lots of women wear lipstick. | 涂口红的女性多着呢 |
[33:35] | This sample was much older | 那个样品比所有和巴里先生 |
[33:37] | than all of the women that Barry was sleeping with. | 睡过的女性都老得多 |
[33:44] | Were the two of you intimately involved? | 你和他有什么亲密关系吗 |
[33:49] | My husband left me ten years ago, | 十年前 我的丈夫为了一个年轻女人 |
[33:52] | for a younger woman. | 弃我而去 |
[33:54] | I never thought I’d fall in love again. | 我以为我再也不会爱上别人了 |
[33:58] | Till I met Barry. | 直到我遇见巴里 |
[34:02] | For years, I never told him how I felt. | 这么多年 我从未告诉他我的感受 |
[34:06] | He always had some beautiful woman on his arm. | 他总是温香软玉在怀 |
[34:12] | But the other morning, | 那天早上 |
[34:14] | I heard him arguing with one of them. | 我听见他们的吵架声 |
[34:17] | Look, I never said we were exclusive. | 我从没说过你是我的唯一 |
[34:19] | You made me think we were. | 可你给了我这样的感觉 |
[34:21] | Come on, okay? We’ve been having fun. | 得了吧 咱们不就找找乐子嘛 |
[34:24] | You really are a scumbag, you know that? | 你这个混蛋 |
[34:26] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[34:28] | She was so mean to him. | 她对他好刻薄 |
[34:30] | So you saw an opportunity to make your move. | 你终于等到表白的机会了 |
[34:34] | Well, I wanted him to know that he was… | 我只希望他知道 |
[34:36] | appreciated. | 他很受欢迎 |
[34:40] | That he was loved. | 有人一直爱着他 |
[34:42] | Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[34:43] | Everything all right? | 有什么事吗 |
[34:44] | I heard you arguing with that woman. | 我听到你和女人的吵架声 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. | 抱歉 我不是故意吵醒你的 |
[34:48] | Oh, no, no, you didn’t. | 没有 没有 |
[34:50] | I just wanted to make sure that you’re okay. | 我只是过来看看你有没有事 |
[34:54] | You are so sweet. | 你对我这么好 |
[34:56] | I don’t deserve you. | 我受之有愧 |
[35:01] | What the hell are you doing! | 该死的你这是干什么 |
[35:03] | I thought that… | 我以为… |
[35:04] | You’re kidding, right? Hey, come on, | 开什么玩笑 |
[35:05] | you’re old enough to be my mother. | 你都能做我妈了 |
[35:11] | He humiliated me. | 他羞辱了我 |
[35:13] | Just like my husband. | 就像我丈夫那样 |
[35:15] | And you’ve been carrying that anger and that pain | 你丈夫离开你这么多年来 |
[35:18] | for all those years since your husband left. | 你一直心怀怒火和伤痛 |
[35:21] | So when Barry rejected you… | 所以巴里拒绝你的时候 |
[35:24] | you snapped. | 你崩溃了 |
[35:37] | Marjorie, we know that the gun was Barry’s. | 玛乔丽 我们知道那把枪是巴里的 |
[35:41] | How did you get it? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[35:42] | He gave it to me. | 他给我的 |
[35:45] | There’d been some break-ins in the neighborhood, | 附近发生了几起入室劫案 |
[35:47] | and he wanted me to be safe. | 他为我安全着想 |
[35:51] | I just wanted to be loved. | 我只想有人爱我 |
[35:55] | Is that so bad? | 这有错吗 |
[36:03] | The clinics down here fly under the radar. | 这边都是黑诊所 |
[36:05] | If you can call them that– no licensed doctors, | 能叫诊所吗 没有执业医师 |
[36:07] | no nurses, no questions asked. | 没有护士 不问来历 |
[36:08] | Well, whatever you want to call it, | 你爱称呼它们什么都成 |
[36:09] | we’re down to our last two. | 我们只剩下最后两家了 |
[36:11] | Only could be the dog’s lost his mojo. | 会不会那只狗鼻子不灵了 |
[36:13] | Well, he can do this. | 它能行的 |
[36:22] | That’s it. | 好样的 |
[36:24] | Trouvez. | 去找吧[法语] |
[36:25] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[36:42] | He’s got something. | 它有发现了 |
[37:00] | Great, he wants a burrito. | 太好了 它想吃玉米煎饼了 |
[37:02] | No, no. Hang on a second. | 不是 再等一会儿 |
[37:21] | That’s him! | 就是他 |
[37:22] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[37:25] | Move! Move! | 躲开 躲开 |
[37:26] | Shots fired! Officer in pursuit! Send backup! | 发生枪击 警员正在追赶 请求支援 |
[38:15] | Get him off me! I didn’t do nothin’! | 把它拉开 我什么都没干 |
[38:17] | I don’t know, I’m kind of new at this whole dog thing. | 我不会啊 我在狗这方面还是新手 |
[38:20] | Let me see, uh, hmm– release him. | 我想想 放开他 |
[38:23] | – Get him off me! – No, no– drop him? | -拉开它 -不对 不行 放下他 |
[38:25] | No, uh, it’s… | 不行 是… |
[38:29] | Laisser tomber. | 松口离开[法语] |
[38:34] | You see, the dog over there thinks that you killed his partner, | 那只狗觉得是你杀了它的搭档 |
[38:37] | Officer Nelson. | 尼尔森警官 |
[38:39] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[38:48] | I think he’s right. | 我同意它的看法 |
[38:57] | You’re under arrest for murder. | 你因谋杀被捕了 |
[38:59] | Take this scumbag to the hospital, | 把这混蛋送去医院 |
[39:01] | then book him. | 然后把他登记在案 |
[39:03] | Good job, Fido. | 好样的 狗狗 |
[39:06] | Hey, Sammy. | 小山姆 |
[39:08] | Oui. Tres bien. | 好样的 |
[39:11] | Good boy. | 好小子 |
[39:13] | Good… | 真棒 |
[39:22] | I need a little help here, boys! | 伙计们 帮个忙 |
[39:28] | Okay, sign it. Sign it. | 行了 签个字 签名 |
[39:36] | Did you get a confession? | 他招供了吗 |
[39:38] | Vinnie was a regular songbird. | 威尼就是个混账东西 |
[39:40] | He wanted Carly to get rid of the baby, | 他想让卡莉把孩子拿掉 |
[39:42] | so she went to Nelson for help. | 所以她向尼尔森求救 |
[39:44] | Well, Vinnie followed her. | 威尼跟踪了她 |
[39:45] | He sees them. | 他看见了他们 |
[39:46] | He’s loaded on meth amphetamine, | 他当时吸了点冰毒 |
[39:48] | he’s tweaking out of his mind, | 神志不清 |
[39:49] | he kills Nelson right in front of her. | 他当着她的面杀了尼尔森 |
[39:50] | Poor Carly. | 可怜的卡莉 |
[39:52] | Too scared to talk to us. | 太害怕了 不敢告诉我们 |
[39:54] | Vinnie couldn’t take the chance, so he kills her. | 威尼不想冒风险 所以杀了她 |
[39:57] | And her baby. | 还有她的孩子 |
[40:00] | I don’t know; I’m still waiting. | 不知道 我还在等 |
[40:02] | He’s been in there for a couple hours. | 它已经进去几个小时了 |
[40:05] | Nah, nah, I’m okay. | 没有 没有 我没事 |
[40:08] | Hey, listen, I got to go. | 听着 我得挂了 |
[40:10] | I’ll call you back, okay? | 回头给你电话 好吗 |
[40:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:16] | So? | 怎么样 |
[40:18] | How’s he doing? | 它怎样了 |
[40:19] | Sam made it through surgery. | 山姆的手术结束了 |
[40:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:23] | Vet said he’s going to be okay. | 兽医说它会没事的 |
[40:29] | Well, that’s-that’s good. | 太好了 |
[40:31] | I didn’t even know Sam had been shot. | 我都不知道山姆中枪了 |
[40:33] | He just kept going. | 他还是勇往直前 |
[40:36] | Mm. That’s Sam for you. | 这就是山姆 |
[40:38] | Ah, here he is. | 它来了 |
[40:41] | Hey, how you doing, boy? | 你怎么样了 伙计 |
[40:48] | You did it, Sam. | 你做到了 山姆 |
[40:50] | You caught Mike’s killer. | 你抓住了杀死迈克的凶手 |
[40:51] | He’s going to prison for a very long time. | 他得在牢里呆很长一段时间了 |
[40:55] | And we got some justice. | 总算是伸张了正义 |
[41:00] | But don’t you ever scare me like that again, | 可你别再这么吓我了 |
[41:02] | you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[41:07] | You know, uh… | 知道吗 |
[41:09] | Sam was going to retire at the end of the year, | 本来山姆年底就要退役了 |
[41:11] | spend the rest of his days with Nelson, just being a dog. | 以后就做一只普通的狗 和尼尔森一起生活 |
[41:16] | Nelson didn’t have any family, so, uh, | 尼尔森没有家人 所以 |
[41:19] | Sam’s going to need a new home. | 得给山姆找个新家 |
[41:23] | Well, I guess he could come live with me. | 我想它可以和我一起生活 |
[41:26] | That’d be nice. | 那就太好了 |
[41:27] | What do you say, Sam? | 你觉得呢 山姆 |
[41:29] | I’ll take good care of you. | 我会好好照顾你的 |
[41:31] | Now, there’s gonna be a few rules, okay? | 不过得约法三章 知道吗 |
[41:34] | No drinking out of the toilet, | 不准喝马桶里的水 |
[41:36] | and, uh, we watch football on Sundays, | 周日得看橄榄球 |
[41:40] | and we root for the Cowboys. | 我们支持牛仔队 |
[41:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:43] | And when my girlfriend’s over, | 还有我女朋友来了 |
[41:45] | you got to sleep on the floor. | 你得睡地上 |
[41:48] | All right? Is that a deal? | 好吗 同意吗 |
[41:58] | Okay, boy. | 好啦 伙计 |
[42:00] | Ah, geez! | 我的天 |