时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | You need anything else, hon? | 你还需要别的吗 亲爱的 |
[00:35] | – No. Thank you. – He loves his little sister. | -不了 谢谢 -他很喜欢他妹妹 |
[00:37] | Look at… | 看… |
[00:39] | I love ’em. | 我爱他们 |
[00:40] | Here you go, Miss Connie. | 给你 康妮小姐 |
[00:41] | – Oh, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[00:42] | Edie, did I show you these yet? | 伊蒂 我给你看过这些吗 |
[00:44] | Look how precious. | 看看多可爱 |
[00:46] | I can’t believe how big those grandbabies are getting. | 我都不敢相信那两个小孩长这么大了 |
[00:48] | I know. | 没错 |
[00:49] | Hey, guys. Whenever you’re ready, okay? | 伙计们 先把账单给你们 不着急 |
[00:50] | – Thanks. – Thanks, Edie. | -谢谢 -谢谢 伊蒂 |
[00:52] | Sheila, it’s 4:00 in the morning. | 希拉 现在是凌晨四点 |
[00:54] | Do we really have to fight about this now? | 我们真的要现在吵架吗 |
[00:56] | Looking good. | 看上去不错 |
[00:57] | Not for you, young lady. | 不是给你的 年轻女士 |
[01:01] | – You know me better than that. – Strawberries. | -你应该更了解我 -草莓的 |
[01:04] | I don’t know what your secret is, | 我不知道你们的秘密是什么 |
[01:05] | but one of these days, you’re gonna have to share it | 不过这几天你们都能分享到 |
[01:07] | with my brother. | 我弟弟的家事 |
[01:09] | Why do we keep having the same conversation? | 我们怎么总是在说同样的话 |
[01:11] | It’s not going to change anything. | 这样不会有任何改变 |
[01:13] | But it’s not up to you. | 但这不取决于你 |
[01:14] | This time it’s up to me. | 这次是取决于我 |
[01:18] | I don’t know how you keep that figure | 我真不明白你每晚 |
[01:19] | drinking one of these every night. | 喝一杯这个 怎么还能保持体型 |
[01:21] | Work it off on stage, honey. Trust me. | 在舞台上消耗掉了 亲爱的 相信我 |
[01:25] | You should come see the show sometime. | 你有空应该来看看表演 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:40] | I thought you were off at 4:00. | 我以为你四点下班 |
[01:42] | I’m-I’m staying a while longer. | 我再多呆一会 |
[01:46] | Is that guy still bothering you? | 那家伙还缠着你吗 |
[01:48] | Can’t you two make him disappear? | 你们不能让他消失吗 |
[01:50] | Hey, I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你 |
[01:52] | we’ll have a little talk with him on the way out | 我们离开时会跟他聊聊 |
[01:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | Looks like your problem disappeared, Edie. | 看来你的麻烦消失了 伊蒂 |
[02:02] | 3-David-11, respond to 308… | 3D11 前去处理恶意伪报 |
[02:04] | Control, 3-David-11, copy. | 总台 3D11收到 |
[02:06] | Bye, guys. | 伙计们 回见 |
[02:07] | All right, see you, fellas. | 伙计们 回见 |
[02:10] | I got to get more hash browns. | 我再去拿点土豆饼 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:38] | Hey, you know what I’m talking about, though. | 你应该知道我在说什么 |
[02:39] | I’m talking about the dish with the tortillas and the… | 我说的是一道菜 用玉米薄饼和… |
[02:41] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 我知道你说的是什么 |
[02:44] | I can’t believe we’ve been coming here | 真不敢相信我们这12年 |
[02:46] | for the past 12 years | 一直来这儿吃饭 |
[02:48] | and you’ve never had the chilaquiles. | 你居然没吃过墨西哥�h玉米脆片 |
[02:50] | I don’t like chilaquiles. | 我不喜欢�h玉米脆片 |
[02:51] | – Seriously? Have you had Vincent’s? – No. | -不是吧 你吃过文森特做的吗 -没有 |
[02:53] | – Sara. – Huh? | -萨拉 -怎么 |
[02:54] | Help me out here. | 帮帮我 |
[02:55] | You know, I’m not a fan either. | 要知道我也没多爱吃 |
[02:56] | – Really? – Yeah… | -不是吧 -没错 |
[02:58] | Vincent call you guys, too? | 文森特也打给你们了 |
[03:00] | No, we’re just coming here to grab something to eat. Why? | 没有 我们只是过来吃点东西 怎么了 |
[03:02] | Not sure. Vincent said he’s stuck in the fridge. | 不知道 文森特说他被关在冷库里了 |
[03:04] | Can’t get his brother to answer his cell. | 他弟弟不接电话 |
[03:06] | Maybe he’s enjoying some “Chilly-killies.” | 也许他正在享用橘玉米脆片 |
[03:08] | No, no, its “Cheelay-keelays”” | 不不 是�h玉米脆片 |
[03:14] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[03:15] | Control, 3-David-10. | 总台 这里是3D10 |
[03:18] | Multiple 419s at Frank’s Diner. | 在弗兰克餐厅发现多具尸体 |
[03:20] | Owen’s dead. | 欧文死了 |
[03:22] | Yeah, so is Dahlia. | 戴莉亚也是 |
[03:26] | It’s Edie. | 是伊蒂 |
[03:27] | We just left her. | 我们刚离开她 |
[03:32] | – She’s dead, too. – Let’s take the back. | -她也死了 -我们到后面去 |
[03:34] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 走 |
[03:36] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. J-Just me, guys. | 只有我 伙计们 |
[03:46] | Hey, Vincent, let’s go out back. | 文森特 我们从后门出去 |
[03:47] | Why? Wh-What’s happening? | 为什么 怎 怎么了 |
[03:48] | – Let’s just go out back. – Go in there. Come on, come on. | -先从后面出去 -去那面 快 快 |
[03:51] | Vincent, stop, Vincent, no. | 文森特 站住 文森特 不要 |
[03:54] | No. | 不 |
[03:55] | -Vincent… – No. | -文森特 -不 |
[03:57] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[03:58] | There’s blood on the floor here. | 地面上还有血迹 |
[03:59] | This can’t be! I just… | 不会是真的 我才… |
[04:02] | Nick… | 尼克… |
[04:04] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[04:47] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[04:48] | – You were here? – We’d just left. | -你们刚才还在这儿 -我们刚离开 |
[04:50] | Captain, it was only a couple minutes. Register’s cleaned out. | 队长 只有几分钟而已 收银机空了 |
[04:52] | It looks like a robbery, maybe. | 看上去可能是抢劫 |
[04:54] | Maybe? | 可能 |
[04:55] | Edie was having trouble with some guy, a stalker. | 有个人一直找伊蒂麻烦 一个跟踪者 |
[04:57] | He was hanging around out front. | 他一直在门口晃悠 |
[04:58] | – Well, did you do anything about it? – Wish we had. | -你们做了什么吗 -真希望我们做了 |
[05:00] | We were gonna go talk to him, | 我们本来要和他聊聊的 |
[05:02] | but he was gone before we even got outside. | 但他在我们出门前就离开了 |
[05:03] | We know this guy, right? | 我们知道这人是谁对吧 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[05:05] | So put a broadcast out! Get him here! | 发布通告 把他找出来 |
[05:07] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[05:19] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[05:23] | You know, I-I been coming here probably 20 years. | 要知道 我光顾这家餐馆兜20多年了 |
[05:26] | Even had Thanksgiving dinner here when I first came to Vegas. | 刚来维加斯时 我甚至在这儿吃过感恩节大餐 |
[05:29] | Shooter must’ve come in the front door. | 枪手肯定是从正门进来的 |
[05:31] | I mean, the trouble started right there with Owen. | 应该是从欧文那里开始的 |
[05:33] | And you know Dahlia always sits at the counter. | 你知道戴莉亚一般都坐在吧台 |
[05:36] | Must’ve tried to jump in. | 倒在这里 肯定是想阻止凶手 |
[05:37] | Once a marine, always a marine. | 虽然脱下军装 依然是个好兵 |
[05:49] | I always used to notice them when they came in here. | 他们来这的时候我总能注意到 |
[05:51] | The way they looked at each other. | 他们看彼此的眼神 |
[05:54] | They seemed so… content. | 看上去那么的…满足 |
[05:57] | Seemed to have marriage all figured out. | 似乎理解了婚姻的真谛 |
[05:59] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[06:11] | I know most of the faces in here. | 这里的多数人我都认识 |
[06:13] | Ever see these two guys before? | 你以前见过这两个人吗 |
[06:14] | No, I haven’t. | 不 没见过 |
[06:16] | But Connie was always happy to see a fresh face | 不过康妮总喜欢见到新面孔 |
[06:19] | so she could show off her grandkids. | 好炫耀她孙子们的照片 |
[06:22] | All this carnage, you know. | 这些屠杀 |
[06:24] | I don’t buy robbery. | 我不相信是抢劫 |
[06:27] | Akers is putting a broadcast out on the stalker. | 埃克斯已经去广播寻找那个跟踪者了 |
[06:29] | Ronald Basderic. | 罗纳德・巴尔德里克 |
[06:34] | Been terrorizing Edie for six months. | 已经恐吓伊蒂6个月了 |
[06:36] | Wasn’t enough to kill her. | 杀死她已经没法满足他了 |
[06:38] | He wanted to destroy her whole world. | 他想毁了她的全部世界 |
[06:42] | Gunshot to the head, up close and personal. | 一枪击穿头部 肯定有个人恩怨 |
[06:45] | I tried to help her | 我想帮她 |
[06:46] | get a restraining order, but the judge denied it. | 申请禁制令 但法官否决了 |
[06:48] | Basderic has been very careful. | 巴尔德里克一直很小心 |
[06:51] | He’d push right up to the line | 他会正好触碰底线 |
[06:52] | and never cross it. | 却从不越线 |
[06:54] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[06:57] | Shoe impression. | 鞋印 |
[06:58] | They don’t match any of the shoes in here. | 和这里的任何一双鞋都不匹配 |
[07:02] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[07:05] | Yeah, go ahead. | 是我 请讲 |
[07:57] | You step on my finger, I’ll kill you. | 你要是踩到了我的断指 我一定会杀了你 |
[07:59] | Ten inches in front of your left foot. | 距离你左脚前方十英寸 |
[08:02] | Could you mark it? | 你能标记一下吗 |
[08:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Hey, guys, could I just have an hour to be alone | 伙计们 能让我单独呆一小时吗 |
[08:13] | so I can work the blood? | 以便我研究血迹 |
[08:15] | I was just going to check the walk-in. | 我要检查一下冷库 |
[08:18] | Is there blood? | 那里有血迹吗 |
[08:19] | No. | 没有 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:06] | 不在服务区 | |
[09:27] | Hey, Finn. | 芬恩 |
[09:28] | I found something. | 我有发现 |
[09:31] | Well, I’d… I’d love to, | 我… 我很愿意 |
[09:33] | but, uh… you’re gonna have to come to me. | 不过… 你得来我这里 |
[09:38] | I know it’s been a long night, Vincent, | 我知道长夜漫漫 文森特 |
[09:40] | but they still need to talk to you. | 但他们还是需要和你谈谈 |
[09:42] | It’s okay, Charlie, I’ll take care of him. | 好了 查理 我来吧 |
[09:44] | – Yeah. – Hey, Vincent. – Nick. | -是 -文森特 -尼克 |
[09:46] | – How could this happen? – I don’t know yet, man. | -怎么会这样 -还不知道 伙计 |
[09:48] | We’re just getting started. | 我们刚开始调查 |
[09:50] | Now, do you have any other clothes? | 现在 你还有别的衣服吗 |
[09:52] | ‘Cause the minute you stepped in blood, | 因为一踩上血迹 |
[09:53] | – you became evidence, you know that, right? – No, I-I understand. | -你就变成证据了 你知道的 对吗 -是 我 我知道 |
[09:57] | How many times have I heard you guys talk about crime scenes? | 我听你们这些家伙谈论过多少次犯罪现场啊 |
[10:00] | No, no, that’s okay, I’ll get it. | 不 不 没关系 我来弄 |
[10:02] | I’ll get it. Just relax. | 我来弄 放松就好 |
[10:08] | Okay, turn around for me. | 好 现在转过身来 |
[10:14] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
[10:16] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[10:17] | That’s Sheila, Owen’s wife. | 那是希拉 欧文的妻子 |
[10:18] | Vincent, they called me, but they’re wrong. | 文森特 他们打电话给我 他们一定是弄错了 |
[10:20] | It’s not true, right? | 不是真的 对吗 |
[10:21] | He’s okay! Please! | 他不会有事的 求你了 |
[10:22] | Tell me he’s okay! | 告诉我他没事 |
[10:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:25] | – No! – Sheila. | -不 -希拉 |
[10:27] | No, no, Vincent. | 不 不 文森特 |
[10:29] | Now, get back. | 现在 回来 |
[10:29] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[10:31] | Not until I’ve processed your clothes, okay? | 处理完你的衣服之前不行 好吗 |
[10:42] | What’s all the fuss? | 有什么大惊小怪的 |
[10:44] | You look okay to me. | 我看你挺好啊 |
[10:45] | And here I thought you weren’t gonna come visit me. | 我还以为你不会来看我了 |
[10:47] | You got in just under the wire, mister. | 最后一秒才赶过来 先生 |
[10:49] | – Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. – No, that’s… | -是 我知道 抱歉 -不 那是… |
[10:51] | Barbara and I had to take Maya and Katie back up to Seattle. | 芭芭拉和我得带玛雅和凯蒂回西雅图去 |
[10:54] | I took a little time off. | 我请了几天假 |
[10:56] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[10:58] | You know… | 你知道… |
[11:02] | Honestly, it hurts. | 老实说 很痛 |
[11:04] | I wouldn’t recommend getting shot. | 我不推荐中枪 |
[11:07] | Although it did get my daughter to tell me she loves me, so… | 尽管让我女儿因此开口说爱我 所以… |
[11:11] | – Can’t be bad. – Yeah. | -也不算糟 -是的 |
[11:13] | How is your family? | 你家里怎么样 |
[11:16] | Better. | 好点了 |
[11:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Barbara’s gonna stay there for a while. | 芭芭拉会在那里呆一阵子 |
[11:20] | Help them get settled in. | 帮她们安顿下来 |
[11:28] | Damn it. Oh, come on. | 该死 又不行 |
[11:33] | There it is. | 好了 |
[11:36] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[11:38] | Good, you’re dressed. | 很好 你穿好了 |
[11:40] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[11:41] | Honey, look, if you don’t have the time… | 亲爱的 如果你没有时间… |
[11:43] | No, I-I want to take you home. | 不 我 我想送你回家 |
[11:44] | I just can’t stick around. | 我只是不能逗留 |
[11:46] | Got a call. All hands on deck. | 接到电话 全员出动 |
[11:48] | That’s the diner? | 是餐馆那个案子吗 |
[11:49] | Finn told me that she had that handled. | 芬恩跟我说她能搞定 |
[11:52] | Well, I got “All hands.” | 可我收到”全员出动” |
[11:55] | All right. I better take off. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[11:57] | I’m happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:58] | Really, thanks for stopping by. | 真的 谢谢你来看我 |
[11:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:01] | See you there. | 那里见吧 |
[12:09] | You’re not supposed to be working, remember? | 你不该工作的 记得吗 |
[12:12] | No, you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[12:15] | I’m gonna get a nurse. | 我要找个护士 |
[12:16] | Get you out of here. | 让你出院 |
[12:25] | Yeah, it’s Ecklie. Get me the sheriff. | 是 我是埃克利 请找治安官 |
[12:30] | You know, I appreciate you having my back, | 你知道 我很感激你支持我的工作 |
[12:32] | but I think you might have misrepresented | 但我觉得你表现得有些 |
[12:35] | the situation just a little bit. | 言过其实了 |
[12:37] | Yeah, in what way? | 是吗 哪里不对吗 |
[12:38] | Pretty sure that I said | 我很确定我跟你说过 |
[12:39] | that it was something that I could handle. | 这些事情我能搞定 |
[12:41] | I think your exact words were, “It’s nothing to worry about.” | 我想你的原话是 “丝毫不用担心” |
[12:45] | Oh, and are you worried? | 那你担心吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是 有一点 |
[12:49] | You look stumped. | 你看上去被难倒了 |
[12:50] | I’m not stumped. | 我不是被难倒 |
[12:52] | I’m thinking. | 我是在思考 |
[12:53] | I’ve released the other bodies, | 我已经送回了其他的尸体 |
[12:55] | but there’s something odd about these three. | 不过这三个有点奇怪 |
[12:57] | I’m going with stumped. | 让我看看你是被什么难倒了 |
[12:59] | Thinking. | 是思考 |
[13:02] | Look at the blood on this guy’s chin. | 看这家伙下巴上的血迹 |
[13:05] | Unless gravity’s been altered, it’s going the wrong way. | 除非地心引力变了 否则方向不对 |
[13:09] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说的对 |
[13:10] | This guy’s lying down now, but he had to be upright | 这家伙现在躺着 但他中枪时 |
[13:12] | when he was shot. | 必须是竖着的 |
[13:14] | And over here, on this guy… | 还有这里 这个家伙身上… |
[13:18] | There’s no exit wound, and yet, | 没有子弹射穿的伤口 但是 |
[13:20] | his back is all bloody. | 他的后背全是血 |
[13:22] | Which means he was laying down, not sitting. | 那就意味着他是躺着的 而不是坐着 |
[13:25] | Where’s her wound? | 她的伤在哪里 |
[13:31] | On the right. | 在右边 |
[13:33] | How was she shot on the right while she was sitting here? | 她坐在这里 右边怎么会中枪 |
[13:37] | She wasn’t. | 她不会 |
[13:39] | Someone moved all three of these bodies after they were shot. | 有人在他们三人中枪后移动了尸体 |
[13:53] | They had a camera in the walk-in? | 冷库里有台摄像机 |
[13:54] | Yeah, Vincent said | 是 文森特说过 |
[13:56] | someone was pilfering steak and lobster a while back. | 前阵子有人偷牛排和龙虾 |
[14:00] | How long was Vincent in there? | 文森特在里面呆了多久 |
[14:01] | Well, the camera’s motion-activated, | 摄像机只捕捉动态图像 |
[14:04] | and there’s no time code, so I checked cell records | 没有时间编码 所以我查了电话记录 |
[14:06] | from the first time he dialed his brother | 从他第一次给他弟弟打电话 |
[14:08] | until the cops let him out. | 到警察放他出来 |
[14:10] | Under seven minutes. | 不到七分钟 |
[14:12] | You buy he got locked in there? | 你相信他是被锁在里面的吗 |
[14:14] | It happens easier than you’d think. | 比你想象的要容易发生 |
[14:17] | Not interrupting. | 无意打扰 |
[14:18] | I just, uh… I wanted to find out about, uh, your father. | 我只是想问问你父亲的情况 |
[14:22] | Uh, he’s getting out of the hospital today, | 他今天出院 |
[14:24] | and I wanted to see how that all went. | 我就想问问他怎么样了 |
[14:26] | It was… fine. | 没事了 |
[14:28] | Thank you for asking, though. | 不过多谢关心 |
[14:30] | Yeah, it’s, uh, no trouble at all. | 应该的 没什么 |
[14:32] | Uh, to ask, I mean. | 我是说 只是问候一下 |
[14:36] | Uh, yeah, I’m-I’m… I’m gonna go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[14:44] | Did he seem weird to you? | 你说他对你是不是怪怪的 |
[14:45] | I mean, weirder than usual. | 我是说 比平时还奇怪 |
[14:47] | No, not at all. | 没有 没觉得 |
[14:52] | I got three more in the hallway. | 走廊里又多了三具 |
[14:53] | Well, I can always use the overtime. | 我很乐意加班 |
[14:56] | Why don’t you, uh, prep this young lady? | 你先把这个姑娘准备好 |
[14:58] | I’m almost done with Dahlia. Yeah. | 戴莉亚这儿快好了 |
[15:11] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳 |
[15:12] | I’m looking for a loved one who was brought in. | 我来找我爱人 她被送进来了 |
[15:15] | Edie Graham. | 伊蒂・格雷厄姆 |
[15:19] | Reception let you come back here? | 接待处让你进来的吗 |
[15:21] | I might have given them the impression I worked for the mortuary. | 他们可能以为我是停尸房的员工 |
[15:24] | So, you’re the next of kin? | 那你是她的近亲吗 |
[15:27] | I’m the closest thing Edie’s got. | 我是伊蒂最亲近的人 |
[15:29] | We were gonna be married. | 我们本来要结婚了 |
[15:32] | I see, Mr… | 了解了 您贵姓 |
[15:33] | Basderic. | 巴尔德里克 |
[15:37] | David, call Sara. | 大卫 打电话给萨拉 |
[15:39] | Tell her to bring down Edie’s paperwork right away | 叫她马上把伊蒂的材料拿下来 |
[15:42] | for Mr. Basderic. | 给巴尔德里克先生 |
[15:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:05] | We met at the diner where she worked. | 我们相识于她工作的餐厅 |
[16:08] | I went in there a lot. | 我常去那儿 |
[16:10] | She was always so good to me. | 她总对我那么好 |
[16:13] | So warm. | 那么热情 |
[16:16] | I just knew. | 我能感觉到 |
[16:18] | And I could see in her eyes… | 而且我能从她眼神中读出来 |
[16:21] | she felt it, too. | 她对我也有感觉 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[16:33] | Right there. | 打住 |
[16:35] | I can’t allow you to touch her. | 我不能让你碰她 |
[16:49] | I’d like to put the ring on her finger. | 我想把戒指戴她手上 |
[16:52] | No, I’m sorry. | 不行 很抱歉 |
[16:56] | That’s him. That’s Basderic. | 就是他 他就是巴尔德里克 |
[17:05] | Hello, Ron. | 你好 罗恩 |
[17:13] | It’s a match. | 鞋印完全一致 |
[17:16] | You’re done, you son of a bitch. | 你完了 混蛋 |
[17:28] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服在哪儿 |
[17:29] | I want my clothes. | 我要我的衣服 |
[17:31] | That prison jumpsuit | 你现在只需要顾着 |
[17:32] | is the only clothes you need to worry about now. | 这件囚服就行了 |
[17:34] | When you return them, I expect them to be | 希望到时你们能原封不动地 |
[17:36] | in the condition in which you received them. | 把它们还回来 |
[17:39] | I’m very particular. | 我很挑剔的 |
[17:40] | We have you in the diner, Ronald. | 我们能证实你进了餐厅 罗纳德 |
[17:42] | You stepped in Edie’s blood. | 你踩到了伊蒂的血液 |
[17:46] | I went in to check on her. | 我进去看看她怎么样了 |
[17:48] | Cops saw you stalking her from outside right before the shooting. | 就在枪案前 警察看到你在外面偷窥她 |
[17:51] | I wasn’t stalking; I was observing. | 不是偷窥 我在观察 |
[17:53] | You were there. | 你当时在那儿 |
[17:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:55] | But I knew the officers would harass me, | 可我知道那俩警察会咬着我不放 |
[17:57] | so I took a walk around the block. | 所以我就在那一片转了转 |
[17:59] | When I got back, I could tell something was wrong. | 回来的时候 我感觉到事情不妙 |
[18:02] | That’s when I went inside. | 于是我就进去了 |
[18:07] | She was already dead. | 她那时已经死了 |
[18:08] | Why didn’t you call 911? | 你为什么不报警 |
[18:10] | Because she was already dead. | 因为她已经死了 |
[18:13] | Okay, you didn’t do it, | 好吧 不是你干的 |
[18:14] | so you must have seen who did. | 那你肯定看见是谁干的 |
[18:16] | I told you, I went for a walk around the block. | 我说了 我在那一片转了会儿 |
[18:21] | If I knew who killed Edie, I would tell you. | 我要是知道谁杀了伊蒂 我肯定会说 |
[18:25] | They took her from me. | 他们把她从我这儿夺走了 |
[18:28] | She was mine. | 她是我的 |
[18:31] | Do you own a gun, Ronald? | 你有枪吗 罗纳德 |
[18:34] | I would never. I hate guns. | 绝没有 我讨厌枪支 |
[18:39] | Open your mouth. | 嘴张开 |
[18:41] | No. | 不行 |
[18:43] | You can’t make me. | 你不能强迫我 |
[18:44] | Not without my consent. | 除非我自愿 |
[18:45] | I can get a court order. | 我可以申请法庭判令 |
[18:47] | Good luck with that. | 那就祝你好运 |
[18:49] | I can’t imagine too many judges being receptive to your requests. | 鉴于你们的内部腐败丑闻 |
[18:54] | What with your corruption scandal and all. | 没多少法官会接受你的请求 |
[19:03] | Three bodies all moved after the fact. | 事发后三具尸体都被移动了 |
[19:06] | Why were they moved, and who moved them? | 为什么要移动他们 又是谁干的 |
[19:09] | Do we know who they are? | 身份确认了吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah, this is Connie. | 是的 这是康妮 |
[19:11] | She was a regular at the diner. | 她是餐厅的常客 |
[19:13] | A bus driver who drove the 5:00 a.m. shift | 公车司机 开早上五点那班 |
[19:16] | so that she could be at home with her grandkids in the afternoon. | 就为了下午能回家陪孙子孙女 |
[19:19] | Their mom’s a blackjack dealer. | 孩子母亲是二十一点的发牌员 |
[19:21] | This one I don’t know. | 这一个我不认识 |
[19:23] | Who is this, Super Dave? | 这是谁 万能的大卫 |
[19:24] | Oh, I found an Arizona driver’s license. | 我找到一张亚利桑那州的驾照 |
[19:28] | Robert Rios. | 罗伯特・里奥斯 |
[19:29] | I ran him through mobile AFIS. | 我在指纹系统里查过了 |
[19:32] | There’s no criminal history. | 没有前科 |
[19:36] | And this guy, | 还有这个家伙 |
[19:37] | Alex Brenner. | 阿莱克斯・布伦纳 |
[19:39] | Local address. | 本地住址 |
[19:40] | Look at that, brand-new license. | 瞧这个 崭新的驾照 |
[19:42] | Mint condition. | 跟没用过似的 |
[19:43] | I’m running his prints now. | 我在查他的指纹 |
[19:50] | Search Access Blocked | 无权限访问 |
[19:52] | Access blocked. | 禁止访问 |
[19:54] | I have a feeling our friend Alex Brenner here | 我有种感觉 我们这位朋友阿莱克斯・布伦纳 |
[19:56] | isn’t Alex Brenner. | 并不叫阿莱克斯・布伦纳 |
[19:58] | Sheriff, I’m aware of the pressure | 治安官 我知道这案子 |
[19:59] | that you’re getting from the press on this case. | 媒体给你很多压力 |
[20:02] | No, I know, I get it, I get it. | 没有 我知道 我明白 我明白 |
[20:03] | No, I don’t disagree. | 不 我完全同意 |
[20:05] | No, especially in light | 尤其鉴于近来 |
[20:08] | of what’s going on in the department. | 我们部门所发生的一切 |
[20:10] | But I have a feeling that the answer you’re looking for | 但我有预感 你想要的答案 |
[20:12] | is staring at me right now in my office. | 正站在我的办公室里瞪着我 |
[20:14] | I’ll get back to you. | 我待会儿再打回来 |
[20:15] | Captain. | 这位队长 |
[20:16] | Karen Taylor, Deputy U.S. Marshal. | 我是凯伦・泰勒 联邦法警副执法官 |
[20:18] | Your department ran fingerprints | 你的部门调查了 |
[20:19] | on someone we have an interest in. | 我们正在关注的人的指纹 |
[20:21] | Let me guess: Alex Brenner. | 让我猜猜 是阿莱克斯・布伦纳 |
[20:22] | That’s what you Feds are calling him, right? | 调查局的人都这么叫他 对吧 |
[20:24] | And since it’s U.S. Marshals in my office | 站在我的办公室里的又是联邦法警 |
[20:26] | and not FBI, | 而不是联调局的人 |
[20:27] | I’m guessing he was in Witness Protection. | 我想他曾是证人保护的对象 |
[20:29] | So, who is he really? | 他到底是谁 |
[20:30] | Obviously, I can’t tell you that. | 这我当然不能告诉你 |
[20:31] | Who are you protecting him from? | 谁想要伤害他 |
[20:32] | – I can’t tell you that, either. – Miss Taylor, | -这我也不能告诉你 -泰勒小姐 |
[20:34] | you dropped this guy in my jurisdiction | 你把这个人撂在我的管辖范围内 |
[20:36] | without even bothering to call the department. | 却从没通知我的部门 |
[20:39] | Now he’s one of eight victims | 现在他成为了多重凶杀案的 |
[20:40] | in a multiple homicide that just so happened to have killed | 八位被害者之一 我的好几位朋友 |
[20:43] | several of my friends. | 也难逃一劫 |
[20:45] | Now, you got about two seconds to tell me something | 两秒钟内 你如果还是什么都不愿说 |
[20:47] | or I’ll have you thrown out of here. | 我就把你扔出去 |
[20:50] | Alex Brenner testified against some really bad people | 四个月前阿莱克斯・布伦纳作证 |
[20:53] | about four months ago. | 指控了一帮坏人 |
[20:54] | We dropped him in Las Vegas just last week. | 上星期我们带他来了拉斯维加斯 |
[20:57] | As for our failure to notify LVPD, frankly, | 关于我们为何没有通知维加斯警察局 |
[21:01] | we didn’t know if you could be trusted. | 坦白说 我们不确定你们是否值得信赖 |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | So, these “bad people” | 这些所谓的坏人 |
[21:07] | are they the kind that would sacrifice seven innocent lives | 他们会为了追杀一人而牺牲 |
[21:10] | just to get the one they want? | 七条无辜的性命吗 |
[21:11] | I believe so. | 我想会的 |
[21:13] | Yes. | 他们会的 |
[21:21] | Pretty intense look you have going on there. | 你的表情好严肃 |
[21:23] | What are you searching for? | 在找什么 |
[21:26] | Edie’s stalker, Basderic. | 跟踪伊蒂的变态 巴尔德里克 |
[21:28] | He knows the law. | 他熟悉法律 |
[21:29] | Up until last night, he has known exactly how far | 直到昨晚 他一直很清楚在不违反 |
[21:32] | he could go without crossing the line. | 法律的情况下 他能走得有多近 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[21:34] | But the guy is sick. | 但这家伙很病态 |
[21:36] | Edie couldn’t have been his first. | 伊蒂绝不是他的第一个对象 |
[21:37] | He-he must’ve screwed up somewhere before. | 他以前一定犯过错 |
[21:39] | I just haven’t been able to find it. | 我只是还没有找到 |
[21:42] | Well, have you tried searching court records | 你有在法院记录里调查 |
[21:44] | for other TROs or denied apps? | 临时禁制令或被拒绝的申请吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah, I did that. | 已经查过了 |
[21:48] | I’m on criminal records now. | 我现在在查犯罪记录 |
[21:49] | Okay, well, how about I take civil court. | 那好 我查查民事法院的档案吧 |
[21:52] | Basderic’s not a common name. | 巴尔德里克不是一个常见的姓 |
[21:54] | Well, you never know. | 或许就查到了呢 |
[21:55] | 配对成功 | |
[21:56] | Oh, here’s something. | 找到了点什么 |
[21:58] | Apparently, Basderic was involved in a lawsuit. | 貌似巴尔德里克曾被卷入一场诉讼案 |
[22:01] | Who sued him? | 谁告了他 |
[22:02] | Actually, he was the plaintiff. | 事实上他是原告 |
[22:04] | He sued for damages after some guy assaulted him. | 他被人攻击后 为了得到赔偿提起了诉讼 |
[22:07] | Well, what do you want to bet | 我敢打赌那人一定是 |
[22:07] | that the guy was the boyfriend or the husband | 某位被巴尔德里克跟踪的 |
[22:09] | of some poor woman that Basderic was stalking? | 女人的男友或丈夫 |
[22:12] | Well, the judge sided with Basderic, | 法官判定被告有罪 |
[22:15] | and awarded him almost $200,000. | 还赔了巴尔德里克20万美金 |
[22:18] | I hate this guy. | 我好恨这家伙 |
[22:20] | I hate the way he works the law. | 我真讨厌他这样操纵法律 |
[22:22] | Well, this probably won’t ease your blood pressure any, | 听了这个消息你一定会更血脉贲张 |
[22:26] | but during the assault, | 被攻击时 |
[22:28] | Basderic actually shot the guy. | 巴尔德里克对另外那人开了一枪 |
[22:31] | He shot his attacker? | 他向攻击者开了一枪 |
[22:32] | Legally, it was self-defense. | 从法律地角度 这属于自我防卫 |
[22:35] | Point is… | 关键是 |
[22:36] | he had a gun. | 他有枪 |
[22:39] | – Hey, Doc. – Hey. | -医生 -你好 |
[22:41] | We need to take a long, | 我们得仔细地 |
[22:41] | hard look at Alex Brenner. | 检查检查阿莱克斯・布伦纳 |
[22:44] | Care to elaborate? | 能说得具体一点吗 |
[22:46] | Well, he was in the Witness Protection Program. | 他曾是证人保护计划的对象 |
[22:48] | We’re thinking maybe that’s what got him killed. | 我们认为他也许就是因此被杀的 |
[22:50] | Along with everybody else in the diner. | 还一同害死了餐馆里的其他人 |
[22:51] | What can you tell us about where he’s been? | 你知道他都曾去过什么地方吗 |
[22:53] | Well, there are some things that suggest his history. | 有些东西倒是指出了他的来历 |
[22:55] | Dental work, certainly. | 例如口腔病史 |
[22:56] | I don’t think it was done in the U.S. | 不是在美国做的 |
[22:58] | Mexico, maybe. | 或许是在墨西哥 |
[23:00] | What else? | 还有些什么 |
[23:01] | He was suffering from talcosis. | 他曾患滑石肺 |
[23:03] | I found talc granulomas in his lungs. | 我在他的肺中发现了滑石粉肉芽肿 |
[23:06] | – Talc? – Yeah, it’s a condition | -滑石 -一般是因吸毒 |
[23:07] | usually associated with drug use. | 而引起的疾病 |
[23:09] | People inject talc-diluted heroin or cocaine. | 人们会注射用滑石稀释的海洛因或可卡因 |
[23:13] | But there’s no evidence that he was a drug user. | 但却没有在他身上找到吸毒的迹象 |
[23:15] | So how did the talc get into his body? | 那滑石是怎么进入他体内的呢 |
[23:17] | Probably inhaled. | 很可能是被吸入的 |
[23:18] | I’m thinking that he spent a lot of time | 我觉得他长期待在 |
[23:19] | in an environment where talc was used, breathed it in. | 使用滑石的环境下 因而吸入了体内 |
[23:23] | Yeah, drug environment. | 一定是毒品环境 |
[23:24] | If he was cutting heroin and cocaine with talc. | 如果他在用滑石切分海洛因和可卡因 |
[23:27] | That’s not an unreasonable inference. | 你这么说也不是没有道理 |
[23:29] | Stomach content was waffles. | 胃含物是华夫饼 |
[23:31] | Is that significant? | 这很重要吗 |
[23:32] | If he ate waffles, that puts him | 如果他吃的是华夫饼 就说明他当时 |
[23:34] | in the corner booth where we found Rios. | 坐在我们找到里奥斯的那个角落里 |
[23:39] | Now what did Rios eat? | 那里奥斯吃了什么 |
[23:48] | His stomach was filled with pizza. | 他的胃里全是披萨 |
[23:51] | Well, Frank’s Diner doesn’t serve pizza. | 弗兰克餐厅没有披萨 |
[23:54] | Maybe he wasn’t there to eat. | 也许他不是到那儿去吃东西的 |
[23:56] | Okay, what more can you tell us about Rios? | 关于里奥斯 你还能告诉我们什么 |
[23:58] | I found fibers in his upper trachea | 我在他的气管 食道 |
[24:00] | and esophagus as well as his mouth. | 以及嘴里发现了纤维 |
[24:02] | I gave them to Hodges, | 都已经交给霍奇斯了 |
[24:03] | but he hasn’t tested them yet. | 但他还没化验 |
[24:05] | Until a minute ago, | 直到一分钟前 |
[24:06] | Mr. Rios here was on the back burner. | 里奥斯先生并不是重点关注的人物 |
[24:08] | Well, he’s on the front burner now. | 他现在可绝对是重点了 |
[24:13] | The pizza would’ve raised a red flag had | 要是我知道餐馆没有披萨 |
[24:15] | I known that the diner didn’t serve pizza, | 我早会注意到披萨的事了 |
[24:17] | but I didn’t know that the diner didn’t serve pizza. | 但是我并不知道餐馆没有披萨 |
[24:20] | You care to guess why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[24:23] | Because no one ever includes me whenever they go to the diner. | 因为你们上餐馆从来都不叫上我 |
[24:28] | Positive for lead. | 含有铅 |
[24:31] | What about the fiber? | 纤维怎么样了 |
[24:34] | It’s a microfiber. | 是一种微纤维 |
[24:36] | Polyethylene terephthalate to be more precise. | 确切地说 是聚对苯二甲酸乙二醇酯 |
[24:40] | More commonly known as polar fleece. | 俗称为摇粒绒 |
[24:43] | Like a jacket. | 比如夹克 |
[24:44] | Or, considering that he inhaled it, | 鉴于他吸入了绒布纤维 |
[24:47] | I think Rios was wearing a ski mask. | 我想里奥斯当时戴着滑雪面罩 |
[24:56] | The belt tested positive for lead. | 皮带上检测出了铅 |
[24:58] | Tells me he had a gun. | 说明他有枪 |
[24:59] | And a mask. | 还戴了面罩 |
[25:01] | Robert Rios was not a victim. | 罗伯特・里奥斯不是受害人 |
[25:05] | He was the shooter. | 他就是那个枪手 |
[25:12] | Robert Rios had an Arizona license. | 罗伯特・里奥斯的驾照是亚利桑那州的 |
[25:15] | PD’s there checking into him now. | 当地警方在查他的资料 |
[25:17] | I guess the bigger question is, | 我想现在更大的问题是 |
[25:19] | if Rios is our shooter, | 如果里奥斯是枪手 |
[25:20] | who shot Rios? | 又是谁枪杀了里奥斯 |
[25:21] | Probably whoever hired him. | 没准就是雇他的人 |
[25:23] | Could be the cartel | 可能是想置阿莱克斯・布伦纳 |
[25:25] | if they were after Alex Brenner. | 于死地的贩毒集团 |
[25:26] | You know, once the dirty work’s done, | 杀人灭口之后 |
[25:28] | you bring somebody in, a cleaner. | 该有人来善后了 |
[25:31] | Kill Rios, take his gun, move the bodies. | 杀了里奥斯 拿走他的枪 移动尸体 |
[25:33] | Okay, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[25:34] | Let’s not wait for the cops in Arizona. | 我们不等亚利桑那警方了 |
[25:36] | Dig into Rios. Get whatever you can, okay? | 全力调查里奥斯的资料 好吗 |
[25:38] | All right, I’m on it. | 好 这就去 |
[25:46] | All right, I’m here. What’s the issue? | 我来了 有什么想不通的 |
[25:48] | I ran ballistics on all 15 rounds that were fired, | 我检测了所有十五发子弹的弹道痕迹 |
[25:51] | turns out five of them were from a second gun. | 结果有五发是来自另一支枪 |
[25:54] | Well, that’s consistent with the idea of a cleaner, right? | 那不正与善后之说不谋而合了吗 |
[25:57] | We know at least two of the shots were | 起码是这五枪中的两枪 |
[25:58] | the ones that killed Rios. | 杀了里奥斯 |
[26:00] | And we’ve got the point-blank on the waitress, Edie. | 还有近距离杀害了女服务员伊蒂的一枪 |
[26:03] | Then I’ve got two misses. | 此外 有两枪射偏了 |
[26:05] | Misses? | 射偏了 |
[26:06] | Wouldn’t have thought a cleaner would be sloppy. | 清理善后不该如此粗心大意 |
[26:08] | That’s not all. Check this out. | 不止如此 你看 |
[26:11] | The red laser is a miss from Rios’s gun. | 红色镭射光是里奥斯的枪射偏的 |
[26:14] | The green is the cleaner’s. | 绿色是清理善后的 |
[26:19] | Two different guns, both fired from the same place. | 两把枪均从同一个地方射击 |
[26:23] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 根本没道理 |
[26:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:26] | Is that can where it was when you found it? | 那个罐子你发现的时候就是这样吗 |
[26:28] | No, it was on the floor. I replaced it. | 不是 在地板上 我重新摆上的 |
[26:30] | But there was oil residue on the counter, | 因为柜台上留下了油渍 |
[26:32] | so I knew where to put it. | 所以我知道是在这里 |
[26:35] | 橄榄油 | |
[26:37] | Let me try something here. | 这里我来试试 |
[26:39] | Excuse me a sec. | 很快 |
[26:42] | Square peg in a square hole. | 回归正位 |
[26:49] | Shots came from there. | 子弹是从那边打过来的 |
[26:50] | Alex Brenner had the second gun. | 另一支枪是阿莱克斯・布伦纳的 |
[26:53] | It fits with everything we know about him. | 与我们掌握的情况一致 |
[26:55] | He was in Witness Protection. | 他加入了证人保护计划 |
[26:56] | He was fearing for his life, | 因为性命堪忧而担惊受怕 |
[26:57] | so he was carrying. | 所以随身带了枪 |
[26:59] | Call Finn. Get her down here. I want to run this thing. | 打给芬恩 让她过来 我想重组案情 |
[27:03] | Okay, I’m Rios. I’m the shooter. | 好 我是里奥斯 那个枪手 |
[27:05] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始 |
[27:06] | Okay, first event happens here. | 第一幕发生在这里 |
[27:08] | Owen and the shooter struggle, | 欧文与枪手为了抢枪 |
[27:10] | and fight for control of the gun. | 搏斗了起来 |
[27:16] | The gun discharges, severing Owen’s finger. | 枪响了 打断了欧文的手指 |
[27:26] | Okay, and then at some point during the struggle, | 就在双方搏斗期间 |
[27:28] | Dahlia gets up off of her stool, | 戴莉亚从座位起身 |
[27:29] | and comes over and tries to help. | 想过去帮忙 |
[27:34] | First shot misses, hits the chocolate milk shake, | 第一枪打偏了 击中了那杯巧克力奶昔 |
[27:37] | and the next two take Dahlia down. | 跟着两枪要了她的命 |
[27:41] | Now, I just shot two people pretty quickly, | 好了 我刚刚很快地打死了两个人 |
[27:44] | if I’m robbing the place, | 假如我只是想打劫这个地方 |
[27:45] | why don’t I just turn around and leave? | 何不就此转身离去呢 |
[27:47] | Why do I keep killing? | 为什么还要大开杀戒 |
[27:48] | Well, we know that you were wearing a mask. | 你是戴着面罩的 |
[27:50] | Maybe it came off during the struggle. | 也许面罩在搏斗的时候脱落了 |
[27:52] | So I’m eliminating witnesses. | 于是我要杀人灭口 |
[27:54] | Or you haven’t hit your target yet. | 要么是你还没命中目标 |
[27:58] | So the waitress is next? | 就是说女服务员是下一个吗 |
[28:00] | Shot goes through the coffee pot, and then into her chest. | 子弹穿过了咖啡壶 打中了她的胸部 |
[28:04] | What about the Coup de Grace? | 那致命的一枪呢 |
[28:06] | Well, given that Edie crawled, | 因为伊蒂在地上爬过一段距离 |
[28:08] | that actually comes later. | 所以那一枪要稍后 |
[28:09] | The old couple comes next. | 接着遇害的是那对老夫妻 |
[28:11] | They are sitting targets, literally. | 他们是名副其实的坐以待毙 |
[28:14] | He tries to shield her, he gets the first shot, | 老头子想去保护老太太 被一枪击中 |
[28:17] | and she gets the second. | 跟着就是老太太 |
[28:19] | That leaves just two more targets: | 此时只剩下两个目标 |
[28:22] | Alex and the bus driver Connie. | 阿莱克斯和公车司机康妮 |
[28:25] | Yeah, she goes first, running towards the restrooms, | 没错 她在跑向洗手间的时候先遇害 |
[28:28] | probably trying to escape. | 很可能是想逃跑 |
[28:30] | Shot catches her in the side, | 子弹击中了她身体的侧面 |
[28:32] | just below her armpit. | 就在腋窝的下方 |
[28:33] | That leaves Alex, | 只剩阿莱克斯了 |
[28:34] | and he just saw me shoot six people. | 他还刚刚目睹我杀了六个人 |
[28:36] | And we now know he has a gun. | 不过他也有枪 |
[28:38] | And he knows that I’m coming for him. | 他知道我要来杀他 |
[28:41] | So he tries to defend himself. | 于是他想自卫 |
[28:42] | Both shots miss | 两枪全射偏了 |
[28:43] | and hit the olive oil can. | 打中了那个装橄榄油的罐子 |
[28:46] | And I put two into him. | 我两枪结果了他 |
[28:48] | As far as Rios goes, | 阿莱克斯一死 |
[28:49] | that’s the end of the shooting. | 杀人灭口也就结束了 |
[28:51] | Time for the cleaner. | 是时候清理善后了 |
[28:53] | Say that’s me. | 就是我 |
[28:54] | Vincent said that they kept the back door open to let air in, | 文森特说店里的后门总是开着通风 |
[28:57] | so I could have come from back here. | 所以我可能是走的后门 |
[28:58] | And I, Rios, know you, | 而我里奥斯 认识你 |
[29:01] | so I don’t shoot. | 因此我没开枪 |
[29:02] | But I do something | 不过我的举动 |
[29:03] | that you are definitely not expecting. | 让你始料未及地是 |
[29:06] | I pick up Alex’s gun, | 我拿起了阿莱克斯的枪 |
[29:08] | and I shoot you. | 朝你开了枪 |
[29:12] | Which leaves one final shot: | 然后只剩下最后一枪了 |
[29:14] | the Coup de Grace to Edie’s head. | 伊蒂头部致命的那枪 |
[29:16] | So Edie crawls out from behind the counter. | 伊蒂从柜台后面向外爬行 |
[29:18] | I realize she’s alive. | 我发现她还活着 |
[29:21] | She’s just seen me shoot Rios. | 她看见我开枪杀了里奥斯 |
[29:23] | I go up to her and… | 我走向她 |
[29:25] | final shot. | 最后一击 |
[29:26] | So the theory is Alex was the target. | 所以说推论阿莱克斯是目标 |
[29:28] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[29:29] | It still doesn’t explain | 这还是不能解释伊蒂的跟踪狂 |
[29:31] | Edie’s stalker, Basderic. | 巴尔德里克的情况 |
[29:33] | We know he was here. | 我们知道他在现场 |
[29:34] | He left shoe impressions right there. | 他就在那个位置留下了鞋印 |
[29:35] | So are you thinking | 你认为 |
[29:36] | that Basderic put the kill shot into Edie? | 是巴尔德里克朝伊蒂开了致命一枪 |
[29:38] | He felt rebuffed by her. | 他觉得被她拒之千里 |
[29:40] | We know he’s gone off before. | 他以前也开枪杀过人 |
[29:41] | He lied about never having had a gun. | 谎称从来没碰过枪 |
[29:44] | Hold on a sec. | 稍等 |
[29:45] | Hey, Nick. | 喂 尼克 |
[29:46] | Yeah, just got access to Robert Rios’s banking records. | 刚查了罗伯特・里奥斯的银行记录 |
[29:49] | Somebody we know has been writing him some big checks. | 有个我们认识的人一直在给他开大额支票 |
[29:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:53] | His ex-girlfriend. | 他的前女友 |
[29:58] | You know, Mrs. DeMarcus, | 德马库斯女士 |
[29:59] | this must be a complicated time. | 现在真让人有点煞费思量 |
[30:01] | I mean, who do you mourn? | 我是说 你哀悼的是谁 |
[30:02] | Your dead husband | 是你的新欢 |
[30:04] | or the other guy you were involved with? | 还是曾经的旧爱 |
[30:07] | There was nothing going on between me and Robert. | 我和罗伯特之间没有什么恩怨 |
[30:10] | Well, not anymore. | 至少现在是没有了 |
[30:11] | So you didn’t pay him to kill your husband? | 也就是说你没有买凶杀害你的丈夫咯 |
[30:13] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[30:14] | You gave him $6,000 last month. | 上个月你给了他六千美元 |
[30:16] | $5,000 the month before. | 再上个月还有五千 |
[30:19] | $10,000 the month before that. | 往前还有一万块 |
[30:21] | I help Robert out. I have for a long time. | 一直以来我都在接济罗伯特 |
[30:24] | He had a gambling problem. | 他赌博成瘾 |
[30:26] | He owed people money. | 欠债累累 |
[30:27] | I didn’t want to see him hurt. | 我不想看到他受到伤害 |
[30:30] | Why on earth would I want Owen dead? | 我怎么会想致欧文于死地呢 |
[30:32] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:33] | Maybe your marriage was in trouble. | 也许你们的婚姻出了问题 |
[30:34] | Our marriage wasn’t in trouble. | 我们的婚姻一切正常 |
[30:39] | Owen and I were fine. | 欧文和我相处得很好 |
[30:42] | Owen didn’t love the fact that she kept bailing out Rios, | 欧文看不惯她总去保释里奥斯 |
[30:45] | but it was her money. | 但…那是人家自己的钱 |
[30:49] | That’s what you get for marrying a rich girl. | 娶个富婆这种事少不了 |
[30:51] | Did you ever hear them fight about it? | 他们因为这事吵过架吗 |
[30:54] | Sure, but they fought all the time. | 当然 吵个没完 |
[30:56] | That was part of the attraction. | 不过这也是他们彼此吸引的原因之一吧 |
[30:57] | That kind of passion can turn bad. | 没准哪天就一发不可收拾了 |
[30:59] | Believe me, I’ve seen it happen. | 相信我 我亲眼见过 |
[31:00] | Not them. I-I-I’m telling you, | 他们不会的 听我一句 |
[31:04] | things were going well. | 他们的关系处理得很好 |
[31:06] | Even the money thing. | 甚至是关于钱 |
[31:08] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[31:09] | Owen and I were working a deal with the Mediterranean. | 欧文和我与地中海赌场谈了一笔生意 |
[31:13] | They want to put a Frank’s Diner in the casino. | 他们打算在赌场里开一家弗兰克餐厅分店 |
[31:16] | Owen was about to have plenty of money of his own. | 欧文就要挣到属于他的大把钞票了 |
[31:19] | Both of us. | 属于我俩的 |
[31:22] | Trust me, Nick. | 相信我 尼克 |
[31:25] | There’s no way Sheila is the one | 希拉不会是 |
[31:26] | who’s behind what happened. | 幕后主使的 |
[31:27] | All units, possible 413, shots fired. | 全体注意 可疑持枪人出现 |
[31:30] | Corner of Dermott and Westfall. | 已有枪支开火 |
[31:31] | Corner of Dermott and Westfall. Repeat… | 重复一遍 德莫特街与维斯特福尔街交界处 |
[31:34] | That’s the diner. | 那是餐厅的位置 |
[31:35] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[31:36] | Uh, not sure. Shots fired at the diner. | 不清楚 餐厅附近有枪支开火 |
[31:39] | No, stay here, Vincent. We’ll handle it. | 你就呆在这 文森特 我们会处理 |
[31:45] | Coming through. Coming through. | 借过 借过 |
[31:46] | What’s up? | 到底怎么了 |
[31:48] | Nick, relax, man. | 尼克 别激动 |
[31:49] | – What’s up? – Code four. | -情况如何 -危险解除 |
[31:51] | Accidental discharge. | 意外走火 |
[31:52] | Newspaper guy. | 伤者是个送报工人 |
[31:58] | What’s he doing out of bed? | 他不在床上躺着 来这干嘛 |
[32:02] | Hey, Ecklie. | 嗨 埃克利 |
[32:06] | Didn’t you get shot? | 你不是中枪了吗 |
[32:08] | Come on, man, you know the drill. | 老兄 枪伤你还不懂吗 |
[32:09] | You got to give yourself some time to heal here. | 你得好好休息让它愈合 |
[32:11] | Thanks for the advice, Nick. Here’s the gun. | 多谢提醒 尼克 这是走火的枪 |
[32:16] | Nine-millimeter? | 口径九毫米吗 |
[32:17] | – That’s the same caliber as the diner. – Yep. | -和餐厅枪击案的口径一致 -是的 |
[32:19] | Guy was refilling the newspaper machines. | 送报工过来给卖报机加装新的报纸 |
[32:21] | He took the day-old papers out, was stacking them | 他把过期报纸回收到卡车上时 |
[32:24] | in his truck for recycling when the gun fell out. | 那把枪掉了出来 |
[32:26] | He picked it up. It discharged. | 他捡起来以后就走火了 |
[32:28] | Where’s the second one? | 那另外一把枪呢 |
[32:32] | We know there were two guns. | 应该有两把枪的 |
[32:46] | Here we go. | 快看哪 |
[32:48] | This one’s a little bit thicker than the others. | 这一叠明显比别的要厚 |
[32:55] | There she is. | 在这呢 |
[32:57] | The second gun. | 第二把枪 |
[33:02] | Both of these guns have been wiped clean. | 这两把枪都被擦过了 |
[33:04] | Same with the shells. | 子弹也一样 |
[33:05] | There’s nothing on them. | 没有任何指纹 |
[33:08] | But the ninhydrins brought up | 不过茚三酮反应在报纸上 |
[33:08] | 茚三酮反应:与氨基酸反应显色 用于指纹采集 | |
[33:10] | some useful prints on the paper. | 显现了一些有用的指纹 |
[33:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:16] | It sounds to me like after the shooting, | 也就是说 枪击案发生过后 |
[33:19] | our guy leaves the diner looking to dump the guns somewhere | 凶手离开餐厅 找地方抛弃凶器时 |
[33:23] | and sees the newspaper machine. | 看到了这台卖报机 |
[33:24] | For one buck in quarters, | 只需二十五美分 |
[33:25] | he’s found a pretty good place to hide them. | 他就得到了一个藏凶器的好地方 |
[33:28] | It’s already Monday– it’s unlikely | 那天已是周一 |
[33:29] | that anybody’s going to buy the Sunday paper, | 没人会再去买周日的报纸 |
[33:31] | so the guns stay put until the delivery guy hauls them away. | 枪就一直放在里面直到送报工来把它拉走 |
[33:34] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[33:37] | We got a match. | 找到匹配了 |
[33:39] | Ronald Basderic. | 罗纳德・巴尔德里克 |
[33:49] | How’d you meet Rios? | 你是怎么认识里奥斯的 |
[33:51] | Gamblers Anonymous? | 匿名赌徒协会 |
[33:54] | Some twisted chat room? | 还是什么变态聊天室 |
[33:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:56] | I don’t know any Rios. | 我不认识什么里奥斯 |
[33:59] | Listen, Ronald, we’re just trying to give you | 听着 罗纳德 我们正在给你 |
[34:00] | a chance to explain yourself. | 一个坦白的机会 |
[34:01] | Your fingerprints are on the paper. | 报纸上有你的指纹 |
[34:03] | The gun was inside. | 而枪就夹在里面 |
[34:04] | Your footprints are in the diner. | 餐厅里有你的血脚印 |
[34:06] | You are never going to see the light of day again. | 你别想再重见天日了 |
[34:17] | Don’t touch the evidence. | 别碰证据袋 |
[34:18] | Can you just fix that? | 你就不能把报纸捋平吗 |
[34:30] | That newspaper machine is on public property. | 卖报机是公有财产 |
[34:33] | I can legally be there. | 就算我碰了也是合法的 |
[34:35] | I can watch Edie from there. | 我同样也可以站在那里看伊蒂 |
[34:46] | You know how, when you make a sandwich, | 假设你要做三明治 但是不想用 |
[34:48] | you don’t like to use the heel? | 最上面带皮的那片时 你会怎么做呢 |
[34:50] | Right, so when you open up | 首先 打开面包的袋子 |
[34:51] | the package of bread, what do you do? | 然后呢 你会怎么做 |
[34:54] | I, uh… well, I move the heel out of the way, | 我会把带皮的那块拿开 |
[34:56] | reach past it and I grab a slice | 然后拿中间的 |
[34:58] | – from the middle of the loaf. – Yeah, me, too. | -那几片 -我也会这么做 |
[34:59] | – What’s your point? – The point is, | -你想说什么 -重点就在于 |
[35:01] | it’s the same thing with a newspaper machine. | 卖报机也是这样的 |
[35:03] | You don’t take the top copy, | 你一般不会拿最上面那一份 |
[35:05] | right, that has a fold in it? | 那份报纸上有折痕不是吗 |
[35:07] | You lift it up, and you take the one underneath. | 你会先拿起第一份 再把下面那份买走 |
[35:09] | Especially if you’re as OCD as this guy is. | 尤其是像他这种强迫症患者 |
[35:12] | So he lifts it up and takes a clean copy from the middle. | 他拿起这份报纸 从中间取走了另一份 |
[35:17] | He bought a paper the day before– | 那天他买报纸的时候 |
[35:19] | this one was on top– | 这份就在最上面 |
[35:20] | and that’s how his prints got on it? | 所以粘上了他的指纹 |
[35:21] | You think Basderic’s prints were already there | 你认为凶手将枪支藏进报纸之前 |
[35:23] | when the cleaner hid the guns there? | 巴尔德里克的指纹就在上面了 是吗 |
[35:28] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[35:31] | Find anything? | 找到什么了没 |
[35:32] | Do you have any idea | 你知道每天 每周 |
[35:33] | how many people touch this thing on a given day, week, month? | 每个月有多少人碰过这台机器吗 |
[35:37] | You check the inside? | 你检查里面了没 |
[35:39] | Door won’t open. | 门打不开 |
[35:41] | You need a quarter? | 你没零钱吗 |
[35:42] | Oh, that’s funny. | 怎么可能没有 |
[35:44] | But the coin slot’s jammed. | 但是投币口被堵住了 |
[35:46] | My guess is it’s not by accident. | 我猜这不是巧合 |
[35:48] | Whoever stashed those guns | 那个把枪藏起来的家伙 |
[35:50] | probably didn’t want anyone to find them. | 大概不想让任何人发现 |
[36:15] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[36:16] | It’s a foreign coin. | 一枚外国钱币 |
[36:18] | Chinese. | 中国的 |
[36:22] | Is that bad? | 是件坏事吗 |
[36:34] | Nick, you know me. | 尼克 你了解我的 |
[36:36] | I thought I did. | 我以为我了解 |
[36:38] | Till I found that. | 直到我发现这个 |
[36:41] | You keep a bowl below the register | 你在收银台下面放了只碗 |
[36:43] | for all the foreign coins that end up at the diner. | 专门收集流入餐厅的外国硬币 |
[36:47] | You showed it to me once, remember? | 你还给我看过一次 记得吗 |
[36:48] | Come on, it’s a coin. So what? | 拜托 就是枚硬币 那又怎样 |
[36:50] | So I don’t miss details, Vincent. | 我注意到一些细节 文森特 |
[36:54] | Why don’t you take a look at a couple of photos? | 有几张照片想给你看看 |
[37:02] | That’s the apron you had on when you went into the fridge. | 那件是你进入冷藏库时穿的围裙 |
[37:05] | And that’s the one you had on when we let you out. | 这件是我们放你出来时你身上穿的 |
[37:09] | Take a look at the strands. | 仔细看看这绳子 |
[37:12] | This one’s white, | 这根是白色的 |
[37:13] | and this one’s blue. | 而这根是蓝色 |
[37:16] | You switched the aprons. | 你换了围裙 |
[37:19] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[37:21] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要换它 |
[37:22] | To hide the evidence. | 好隐藏证据 |
[37:24] | It’s the same reason you moved the bodies | 你移动尸体并打翻拖把桶 |
[37:26] | and dumped the mop bucket. | 也是因为同样的原因 |
[37:31] | Here’s the apron you started with. | 这是你一开始穿的围裙 |
[37:36] | I had to tear the back room apart, | 我几乎把储藏室翻了个底朝天 |
[37:38] | but I found it. | 但总归是找到了 |
[37:40] | You’ve been working in that restaurant | 你从十岁起 |
[37:42] | since you were ten years old. | 就开始在这间餐厅工作 |
[37:45] | I’ve never even known you to take a vacation. | 我都没听说你给自己放过一次假 |
[37:47] | I mean, I’ve seen the car that you drive. | 我见过你开的那辆车 |
[37:49] | You’ve sacrificed everything | 为了保住这份家业 |
[37:51] | to keep that family business going. | 你牺牲了自己的一切 |
[37:54] | But your brother– | 可是你哥哥 |
[37:55] | he’s a different story, isn’t he? | 他就完全不一样了 |
[37:58] | He married a rich girl, | 娶了个富家女 |
[37:59] | he buys nice things, he travels. | 什么都买最好的 又旅游享受 |
[38:01] | And then, finally, one day, your ship comes in. | 终于有一天 你的机会来了 |
[38:05] | The Mediterranean wants to put a Frank’s Diner in the casino. | 地中海集团想把弗兰克餐厅开进赌场 |
[38:10] | That’s got to be a big payday, Vincent. | 那会是对你的巨大回报 文森特 |
[38:14] | How much was that worth? | 那能值多少 |
[38:16] | – I don’t know. – Sure, you do. | -我不知道 -你当然知道 |
[38:18] | You know exactly how much. | 你清楚知道它的价值 |
[38:20] | But your brother, he vetoed it. | 可你哥哥 他一口否决 |
[38:23] | Didn’t he? He said no. | 对不对 他不同意 |
[38:28] | That was my payoff. | 那是我该得的回报 |
[38:31] | My reward for 40 years of giving everything. | 是我四十年如一日辛劳付出的补偿 |
[38:37] | And he said no, just like that. | 可他就那么随意地拒绝了 |
[38:41] | And now eight people are dead. | 而现在赔上了八条人命 |
[38:44] | I never wanted that to happen. | 我从没想过会发生这一切 |
[38:47] | Rios was supposed to do a fake robbery. | 里奥斯本来只是来假装抢劫的 |
[38:52] | I knew Owen would fight back. | 我知道欧文不会袖手旁观 |
[38:55] | Rios was just supposed to shoot him and get out. | 里奥斯本该杀了他就离开 |
[38:58] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[38:59] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈到底干了什么 |
[39:01] | What’d you do?! | 你疯了吗 |
[39:02] | He pulled off my mask. | 他把我的面罩扯下来了 |
[39:03] | They saw my face. I had no choice. | 他们看到了我的脸 我别无选择 |
[39:04] | And at that point, you knew | 在那一刻 你知道 |
[39:06] | there was no turning back, so you shot him. | 已经没法回头了 于是你开枪杀了他 |
[39:13] | You were afraid that we’d eventually | 你怕我们最终会 |
[39:15] | connect Rios back to you, | 由里奥斯联系到你 |
[39:17] | so you tried to make him look like a customer. | 所以你让他看起来像是名顾客 |
[39:20] | And moved the bodies. | 接着移动了尸体 |
[39:25] | The apron. | 换掉围裙 |
[39:28] | The mop bucket. | 打翻拖把桶 |
[39:31] | Like you said, I… I learned a few things. | 正如你说的 我 我学到了些伎俩 |
[39:35] | Not enough. | 只不过皮毛罢了 |
[39:38] | Nick, please. | 尼克 别这样 |
[39:42] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别用这种眼神看我 |
[39:44] | I was just desperate. | 我真的是走投无路了 |
[39:48] | Just pushed too far. | 被逼得没有办法 |
[39:51] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是个禽兽 |
[39:53] | No? | 真不是吗 |
[39:55] | What about Edie? | 那伊蒂呢 |
[39:58] | She was still alive, wasn’t she? | 她那时还活着 对不对 |
[40:03] | And she witnessed everything that you did. | 而她目睹了你所做的一切 |
[40:08] | So you put a gun to her head… | 所以你拿起枪指向她脑袋 |
[40:16] | …and you pulled the trigger. | 亲手扣动了扳机 |
[40:38] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[40:40] | You were wrong about me. | 你对我的判断全错了 |
[40:46] | I didn’t hurt her. | 我没有伤害她 |
[40:49] | I couldn’t. I loved her. | 我做不到 我爱她 |
[40:51] | You loved her? | 你爱她 |
[40:53] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[40:56] | You terrorized her. | 你让她惊恐不安 |
[40:58] | You kept her awake at night. | 你使她彻夜难眠 |
[41:00] | You made her afraid to walk down the street. | 你让她连门都不敢出 |
[41:02] | And you want to know what else your twisted love did? | 你还想知道这种变态的爱对她做了什么吗 |
[41:05] | It killed her, Ronald. | 这爱害死了她 罗纳德 |
[41:07] | Edie was supposed to be off work at 4:00. | 伊蒂本该四点就下班的 |
[41:10] | She should have been gone when the shooting happened, | 枪案发生的时候她本该早就离开了 |
[41:12] | but she was afraid to walk home | 可她不敢自己走回家 |
[41:14] | because she was afraid that you were out there. | 因为她担心你在外面 |
[41:16] | It’s because of you that she stayed, | 都是因为你她才留下来 |
[41:18] | and now she’s dead. | 而现在她死了 |
[41:41] | I know, Barbara. | 我知道 芭芭拉 |
[41:42] | I-I know that. | 我 我知道 |
[41:45] | But this is our home now. | 但我们在这里安家了 |
[41:47] | I’m here. Charlie’s here. | 我在这儿工作 查理也在这儿 |
[41:53] | Uh, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[41:54] | I’m going to have to call you back, all right? | 我等会儿再给你打过来 好吗 |
[41:56] | I got to go. | 我得先挂了 |
[41:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:03] | Is Barbara okay? | 芭芭拉没事吧 |
[42:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[42:08] | When’s she coming back? | 她什么时候回来 |
[42:09] | Uh, she’s going to stay up in Seattle for a little while longer. | 她还要在西雅图多待些日子 |
[42:14] | Maya needs her. | 玛雅需要她 |
[42:17] | Do you need me to stay for anything? | 要我留下来 帮什么忙吗 |
[42:22] | No. Go home. | 不 回家吧 |
[42:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:26] | And good work on this one. | 这案子干得很漂亮 |
[42:30] | Thanks. | 多谢 |