Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] Go on. 该干嘛干嘛去
[00:59] Somebody! Hey! 快来人啊!
[01:00] Come on! Somebody! 快点来个人啊!
[01:03] No, I can’t comment. No. 对不起 无可奉告
[01:09] Casino’s on lockdown. 赌场已经被封锁了
[01:10] Nothing goes out; nothing comes in. 不准进也不准出
[01:12] So, the security here 这里的安保人员
[01:14] is all ex-cops. 都是退休警察
[01:15] 30 seconds after the shooting, 就在枪击发生三十秒过后
[01:16] all the exits were sealed. 所有的出口都被封锁了
[01:17] You call this locked down? 这样子也叫做封锁了?
[01:19] No, I know. Split hairs– 我知道这不算 别那么斤斤计较
[01:20] locked in. 是被封锁了行吧
[01:21] A fire couldn’t stop these people 枪击也不能让这些人停下手中的游戏
[01:22] from gambling away their money. 纵使他们只是在输钱
[01:25] The shooter’s still in the casino, am I right? 开枪者依旧在赌场内 对吧?
[01:26] Somewhere on this floor. And Archie’s already 就在这层楼的某个地方 阿奇已经
[01:28] tapped into casino surveillance. 接入赌场监视器了
[01:30] He pulled a still photo from the footage. 他从视频里截取了一张图像
[01:33] Brown hair, orange shirt. 嫌疑犯是棕色头发 穿着橘色体恤衫
[01:34] Hey, guys, okay, I got facial recognition up and running. 伙计们 我已经得到了面部识别结果
[01:38] Scanning the casino floor now. 正在扫描赌场整层楼
[01:40] Helps to know who you’re looking for, yes? 希望那能帮你找到我们要找的人
[01:44] Guys, got a hit. 伙计们 我找到他了
[01:46] 97% match. 百分之九十七吻合
[01:47] Looks like he’s heading east towards the video arcade. 看起来他正向东跑向录像器材商场
[01:51] Okay, all units, we’re heading towards the arcade. 各单位注意 我们现在前往商场
[01:52] – Let’s go. – You can run, but you can’t hide. – 我们走 – 你可以逃跑 但你无处可藏
[01:55] Out the way. Move, move, move. 请让开 让一下 让一下
[01:57] Out of the way. Clear out of there, clear out of there. 请让开 让开 让开
[02:09] Hey! 那个人!
[02:15] Oh! 噢!
[02:17] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 抱歉 非常抱歉
[02:20] Archie, are you sure that computer’s working? 阿奇 你确定电脑没问题吗?
[02:22] ‘Cause all I’m seeing is a woman in an orange shirt. 嫌犯没看见倒是看见了一个橙衣女子
[02:25] I don’t get it. I swear, I just had him. 我也不知道 但我发誓 我刚才看见他了
[02:29] Hang on a second. I got a hit. 等一下 我又看到他了
[02:34] He’s over by the nightclub. 他在夜总会旁边
[02:35] How the hell did he get over there? 他到底是怎么跑到那里去的?
[02:37] This is Sara. I’m in the club now. 我是莎拉 我现在就在夜总会
[02:39] I don’t see anybody. 但我一个人也没看见
[02:40] Sara, sit tight, wait for backup. 莎拉 待在原地 等候支援
[02:43] Copy that. 收到
[03:08] – You see him? – No. – 你看见他了吗? – 没有
[03:16] I lost him again. 他又消失了
[03:17] Come on, Archie, 拜托 阿奇
[03:18] tell me something I don’t know. 拜托告诉我点好消息
[03:19] Oh. Hang on a second. Oh, I got him. 等一等 我找到他了
[03:22] – Heading to the elevators. – Are you sure about that? – 他往电梯方向去了 – 你确定吗?
[03:24] Ninety-seven percent. 百分之九十七确定
[03:25] Come on. Yeah. 我们走
[03:27] Clear out, clear out. 让开 让开
[03:29] – Did you see our suspect? – Nothing. – 有看见嫌犯吗? – 影子都没见着
[03:31] Archie. 阿奇
[03:32] I know, I lost visual. 我又把他弄丢了
[03:33] – He just disappeared. – Disappeared! – 他就这样消失了 – 真正消失了!
[03:35] How does a guy disappear in a locked-down casino? 这人是怎么能在一个被封锁的赌场里消失了?
[03:37] What’s behind there? 那边通向哪里?
[03:49] An unlocked lockdown. Beautiful. 好一个封闭了的出口 工作做得真到位啊
[03:51] Archie, 阿奇
[03:52] – you got eyes on the stairs? – That would be a negative. – 楼梯这里有监控吗? – 没有
[03:54] Great. He’s in the tower with a gun. 他现在可是持枪穿梭在这高楼里了
[03:55] – We’ll have to go room-to-room. – No problem. – 我们必须搜查每一个房间 – 没问题
[03:58] I got 65 cops 我手上有65个警察
[03:59] and 40 security guards. 和40个安保人员
[04:01] Yeah, and cameras everywhere. 再说摄像头到处都是
[04:02] So the hell did he get away? 他到底是怎么逃脱的?
[04:12] #Who… are you# #你… 是谁#
[04:15] #Who, who, who, who# #是谁 是谁 到底是谁#
[04:18] #Who… are you# #你… 是谁#
[04:21] #Who, who, who, who# #是谁 是谁 到底是谁#
[04:22] #I really wanna know# #我真的想知道#
[04:24] #Who… are you# #你… 到底是谁#
[04:27] #Oh-oh-oh Who…# #哦….是谁…#
[04:33] #Are you# #你到底是谁#
[04:41] I know this is last place in America where you’re still allowed 我知道这儿可能是全美最不可能
[04:44] to light up, 准许你吸烟的地方了
[04:46] but do you think it’s a good idea with the oxygen… 难道你认为在氧气瓶旁边抽烟安全吗…
[04:48] – You got a thing against smokers? – Smoke. – 你对烟民有意见? – 仅仅是吸烟
[04:50] You don’t know what you’re missing. 你要少了多少乐趣啊
[04:53] Okay, Gladys, tell me what happened. 格雷兹 告诉我发生了什么
[04:55] First, I heard two shots. 一开始我听到了两声枪响
[04:57] Saw that poor man fall 然后就看见那个可怜的男人
[04:59] after the second shot. 在第二声枪响后倒地
[05:00] – Must’ve been a fight. – Why do you say that? – 他们一定是打斗过 – 何以见得?
[05:02] I saw the gunman. 我看见了开枪的人
[05:04] His nose was bleeding. 他的鼻子在流血
[05:10] What happened after that? 之后又发生了什么事?
[05:12] The guy tosses the man’s wallet 持枪人丢掉了那男人的钱包
[05:13] and tears off into the crowd. 转身消失在人群中
[05:15] Pretty ballsy, trying to rob someone on a casino floor. 他可真有胆量 竟敢在赌场抢钱
[05:18] You’re just asking to get caught. 这简直就是在自投罗网
[05:21] I mean… 我是说…
[05:22] you have caught him, right? 你们一定已经抓住他了是吧?
[05:24] We’re working on it. 我们正在努力
[05:25] The detectives will have more questions, 警长还会询问你
[05:28] so please don’t go anywhere. 所要请不要四处走动
[05:30] Don’t worry about me, hon. 这你就不用担心了 亲爱的
[05:31] I hit the jackpot: $4,436. 我刚赢了四千四百三十六美元
[05:34] I ain’t budgin’ till I get my payout. 我可不会让它溜走
[05:36] I wouldn’t either. 换做是我我也不会
[05:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:45] Cash, credit cards 现金和信用卡
[05:47] are missing. 都不见了
[05:48] But they left a license; that was nice. 幸运的是留下了驾照
[05:51] Dennis Kiel, 丹尼斯 基尔
[05:52] 58 from Los Angeles. 来自洛杉矶 58岁
[05:54] Medical I.D. 医生执照
[05:56] He was a doctor. 他是个医生
[05:58] And he has a family. I’ll have Sara 他有个儿子 我会让莎拉
[06:01] check with the hotel, see if they’re registered. 去和酒店核对 看看他们是否入住
[06:04] – Roll him? – Yep. – 帮忙翻一下身 – 好的
[06:08] Single GSW to the chest. 胸口有一处枪伤
[06:10] There was no exit wound, 但是并没有其他外伤口
[06:12] so the bullet’s still inside him. 所以子弹一定还留在体内
[06:13] Black Lung Betty over there said that she heard two shots. 那边坐着的黑肺傻妞说她听到了两声枪响
[06:17] So there’s another bullet still out there. 所以这里应该还有一枚子弹
[06:20] Yeah. She also said the assailant had a bloody nose. 没错 她还说持枪者的鼻子在流血
[06:22] Maybe the victim got a lick in. 或许和受害人身上也沾了点
[06:25] Ah, that would explain the blood right over there. 那可能会解释那边的血迹
[06:30] Yep, gravitational drops. 没错 滴落状血迹
[06:35] All right, it’s too far away 那里离受害者太远了
[06:37] – from our victim to be his. – Yeah. – 那肯定不是受害者的血 – 没错
[06:39] Okay, so… 这样看来…
[06:41] our shooter pulls a gun on our victim. 持枪者用枪指着受害者
[06:45] Give me your money. 交出你的钱
[06:50] You punch me in the nose. 你一拳打在了我的鼻子上
[06:53] Head jerks back, my gun goes up… 我的头向后仰 那么枪就顺势…
[06:56] Look at that. 看那儿
[06:59] One shot in the doctor, one shot in the slot machine. 一枪击中了医生 另一枪击中了老虎机
[07:04] Think I should wrap it up and take it back to the lab? 看来我是该把它打包带回实验室了?
[07:06] Took the words right out of my mouth, smart-ass. 你挺牛 学我还真学得像模像样
[07:08] I’ll go clear it with the casino. 我去和赌场说一声
[07:10] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[07:15] So, how many more rooms to go? 我们还剩多少房间要排查?
[07:17] Oh, only 1,200. 不多 就一千两百个
[07:23] LVPD! 拉斯维加斯警察!
[07:24] Open up! – LVPD? 请开门! – 警察?
[07:26] Oh, that’s hilarious. 别搞笑了
[07:28] It’s about time you show… Oh! 你来的这时间可… 噢!
[07:30] Whoa. 哇唔
[07:32] – How you doing? – Fine. – 一切可好? – 挺好
[07:35] Uh, y… 呃 你…
[07:37] We’re, uh, we’re looking for a man. 我们正在找一个男人
[07:39] – Uh, me, too. – This man. – 我也在找 – 这个男人
[07:42] That’s him– I’ve been waiting for him for hours. 就是他 我等他都等了好几个小时了
[07:44] Yeah? Well, you might be waiting a little bit longer than that. 真是这样? 我恐怕你要等得更久一点了
[07:48] He just shot a guy in the casino. 他刚才在赌场里枪杀了一个男人
[07:50] What? 你说什么?
[07:52] I met him in the casino bar last night. 我昨晚在赌场的酒吧认识了他
[07:54] He was cute; perfect gentleman. 他那么可爱 非常的绅士
[07:56] Until later. 直到后来
[07:58] Which is what you want, right? 这就是你们想知道的 对吗?
[08:03] Did he use protection? 他用避孕套了吧?
[08:05] Yeah. Why? 是啊 怎么了?
[08:07] Means we got DNA. 我们采集到了基因样本
[08:09] And… 还有…
[08:10] he left behind a wrapper. 他把包装丢在这
[08:13] Maybe a print. 也许还会得到指纹
[08:15] Did this perfect gentleman have a name? 这个完美的绅士有名字吗?
[08:17] Kind of. Called himself X-Man. 算是吧 他说自己叫神秘男
[08:19] Pretty cool. Kind of 9 and half Weeks 酷劲十足 像是爱你九周半里的男主角
[08:22] foreign identity. 外国帅哥
[08:24] Why are you taking my sheets? 你干嘛拿走我的的床单?
[08:26] Why do you think? 你认为呢?
[08:27] Oh. 哦
[08:29] I hope you don’t think I’m a slut. 我希望你不要误解我绝不是个随便的女人
[08:31] I mean, I am not a slut. 我的意思是 我不是个随便的人
[08:32] No, no, of course not. 不 不 当然我不是了
[08:33] Did X-Man leave anything else behind we should know about? 神秘男还留下我们该知道的东西吗?
[08:36] Well, I… 嗯 我…
[08:38] I kind of made a video. 我录了段视频
[08:41] We’re gonna… kind of need to watch that. 我想… 我们需要看看
[08:47] Mrs. Kiel, Las Vegas Police. 基尔夫人 拉斯维加斯警察
[08:52] Well… 这样啊…
[08:55] So, the front desk called up here to Kiel’s room 这就是为什么前台打电话给到基尔的房间
[08:58] and nobody answered. 却无人答应的原因
[09:01] Somebody’s here. 有人在屋里
[09:08] It’s okay. What’s your name, son? 没事的 孩子你叫什么?
[09:10] Avery. 艾弗里
[09:12] – Avery Kiel. – Is your mother here? – 艾弗里 基尔 – 你妈妈在吗?
[09:14] My mom… 我妈妈…
[09:16] she died last year. 她去年就死了
[09:19] Where’s my dad? 我爸爸在哪?
[09:24] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[09:27] Somebody robbed your dad, Avery. 你爸爸遇到了抢劫 艾弗里
[09:31] Where? 在哪?
[09:32] In the casino. 在赌场
[09:35] This is my fault. 这都是我的错
[09:37] begged Dad to come out this weekend to see Kanye. 我求我爸这周末带我来看凯恩的演出
[09:40] Last night… 昨天晚上…
[09:42] after he won all that money, 在他赢了钱之后
[09:43] I told him to be careful. 我告诉他要小心点
[09:45] What money, Avery? 什么钱 艾弗里?
[09:46] At the slot machines. 老虎机那
[09:48] He won, like, 800 bucks. 他赢了大约八百块
[09:51] All these people were watching. 在场的所有人都看见了
[09:53] So, after your dad won all the money, 那么 在你爸爸赢了所有的钱后
[09:56] did these people follow him anywhere? 这些人有人尾随他吗?
[09:59] No. 没有
[10:00] I mean… I-I don’t know. 我的意思是…我-我不知道
[10:05] He bought those sneakers 这些是他给我
[10:07] for me. 买的运动鞋
[10:09] He was always buying me things. 他总是给我买这买那
[10:12] Is that your dad’s computer? 那是你爸爸的电脑吗?
[10:14] Yeah. 是的
[10:16] We’re gonna need to take it with us, okay? 我要把它带走 可以吗?
[10:18] Avery, do you have 艾弗里 你在附近
[10:20] any relatives who live nearby, you know, an aunt 有什么亲戚吗 像是你的姨妈
[10:23] or an uncle, anybody? 或是叔叔 之类的吗?
[10:24] I have cousins in Wisconsin. 在威斯康星州有表哥
[10:26] I haven’t seen them in, like, forever. 但我们几乎从来没见过面
[10:31] What’s gonna happen to me? 我以后怎么办?
[10:33] You’ll be okay. 你会没事的
[10:35] We’re gonna keep you safe. 我们会保证你的安全
[10:37] This officer here is gonna stay with you, okay? 这名警官会一直和你呆在一起 好吗?
[10:45] I’m gonna come back and check in on you in a little while, 我一会儿就回来看你
[10:49] all right? 好吗?
[10:51] I promise. 我保证
[10:57] Hey, Doc, what you got? 嘿 博士 有什么发现吗?
[10:59] A bit of a puzzle. 有点小谜团
[11:01] Our victim sustained a single GSRto the center torso. 这个受害人肢体中央还有火药残留
[11:04] Bullet entered the abdomen, penetrated the liver. 子弹进入腹腔 贯通了肝脏
[11:09] Does that look like a penetrating wound to you? 就你看来这是贯通伤吗?
[11:12] Looks like chopped liver to me. 依我看来是肝脏被打碎了
[11:15] I found these lead fragments 我发现了这些铅弹碎片
[11:17] and this copper jacket. 和这个铜质的弹壳
[11:20] Looks like a .38 hollow-point. 像是一只点三八口径的中空弹
[11:22] In most cases, when you find only the jacket, 在大多数情形下 如果你只找到了外壳
[11:23] it means the core had separated. 那就说明弹芯已经和外壳分开了
[11:27] I didn’t find any core. 我没找到弹芯
[11:29] All I found was this. 我只找到了这个
[11:34] That is weird. 那就奇怪了
[11:36] Hourglass shape. 沙漏的形状
[11:37] Never seen that before. 从未见过啊
[11:39] Interesting. 有意思
[12:21] Slots R Us. 老虎机在我们手里
[12:22] You shoot it, we trash it. 你玩完 我再砸
[12:24] How can I help you? 有什么可以效劳的?
[12:25] How’s it going? Having fun? 进展如何? 玩得开心不?
[12:26] You know how I like to break things. 你知道我很爱砸东西的
[12:28] So far, I’ve only found the jacket of a hollow-point. 目前 我只找到了中空弹的外壳
[12:32] No core, right? 没有弹芯 对吧?
[12:33] I hate it when you do that. 我很讨厌你抢我的话
[12:35] Did you find a little red thing, hourglass shape? 你找到一个红色类似于 沙漏的东西吗?
[12:39] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[12:42] I found that. 我找到了
[12:43] I’m looking at it right now. 我正看着它呢
[12:44] Well, go ahead and bindle it. 好 继续吧
[12:45] I got a feeling 我有种感觉
[12:46] that’s all you’re going to find. 这会是你唯一的发现了
[12:47] What is it? 这是什么啊?
[12:48] No idea, Jules. That’s your next job. 不知道 朱尔斯那是你的下一项工作
[12:50] So annoying. 真讨厌
[12:55] LVPD! Open up! 拉斯维加斯警察! 开门!
[12:58] Can I help you? 有什么能为您效劳吗?
[12:59] Yeah, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[13:01] We’re with the Crime Lab, and we’re looking for this guy. 我们是犯罪调查实验室的 我们在找这家伙
[13:03] You seen him around? 你在附近见到过他吗?
[13:04] Um, no. 嗯 没有
[13:06] Never seen him before. 从未见过
[13:08] You mind if we come in and take a look around? 你介意我们进去看看吗?
[13:11] Yeah, I do mind. 是的 相当介意
[13:13] That wasn’t really a question. 这跟算不上是问题
[13:16] This is hotel property; we have the authority. 这是酒店财产 我们有权搜查
[13:18] Step aside. 靠边
[13:32] Size 13s? 十三码?
[13:35] You look like you’re no more than a ten, tops. 你的脚看起来不超过十码
[13:36] Who’s your roommate? 谁和你一起住这里?
[13:38] He’s a friend from back home. 他是我一个同乡
[13:41] You got some I.D. on you, bud? 你带身份证了吧 兄弟?
[13:51] Lee Jacobs. Hey. 李 雅克布 看这
[13:54] Familiar? 眼熟吗?
[13:58] What? I didn’t do anything wrong. 怎么?我什么事也没干啊?
[14:00] Need a little backup in here, Paul. 这需要支援 保罗
[14:02] Check him for weapons. 搜一下他有没有武器
[14:05] We’re looking for your roomie, Jordan Brentson. 我们正在需找你的室友 乔丹 布兰斯顿
[14:08] Yeah, well, he’s not here. 嗯 好吧 他不在这
[14:09] He took off. 他走了
[14:10] Without his shoes and his wallet? 没穿鞋也不带钱包?
[14:19] You’re coming downtown with us. 你跟我们回去
[14:21] Why don’t you grab a jacket. 你为啥不带件夹克呢
[14:22] Yeah, well, you know, I know my rights. 是的 好吧 你知道的 我明白自己的权利
[14:24] Anything in plain sight, you don’t need a warrant. 表面的这些 你不需要搜查令
[14:26] If you want that closet opened, 如果你要打开那个衣橱
[14:27] then you should open it. 你就需要搜查令才能打开
[14:28] You a lawyer? 你是个律师?
[14:29] No. 不
[14:30] Well, you’re gonna need a good one, 好吧 你马上就需要个好律师了
[14:32] serving 15 to 20. 专门为少年犯服务的那种
[14:36] Okay. I’ll get a jacket. 好吧 我要拿件夹克
[14:39] Wait, hang on a second. 等等 等一下
[14:44] Open it. 打开
[14:51] If this is about the bar fight in Ashtabula, 如果是关于昨晚在酒吧斗殴事情的话
[14:53] dude hit me first. 是那小子先打的我
[14:54] Get your ass out of there. 给我从里面出来
[14:56] Take a nice picture, Jordan. 拍的很帅啊 乔丹
[14:58] That might look like me, but that’s not me. 这看起来像是我 当那不是我
[15:01] Look, the guy’s got a gun. 看那 这家伙有枪
[15:05] I’m opposed to guns, the whole Second Amendment thing. 我讨厌枪 还有宪法第二修正案
[15:07] That’s you, Jordan. 那就是你 乔丹
[15:08] Your girlfriend Shelley– she already gave you away, man. 你的女友雪莉 她已经把你交代了
[15:10] Who’s Shelley? 谁是雪莉?
[15:12] Really? 装傻是吧?
[15:14] Let me show you something. 给你看样东西
[15:23] I want to get this on record. 我想把这拍下来
[15:25] Say, “This is not a one-night stand.” 亲爱的对着镜头说 我们可不是一夜情
[15:30] This is not a one-night stand. 这不是一夜情
[15:35] No, no, no! 哦 不要 不要这样!
[15:36] Now say, “I promise to take Shelley 现在对着镜头说 我承诺会带雪莉
[15:39] to dinner tomorrow night.” 明天晚上去吃晚餐
[15:42] I promise to take this 我承诺会带着
[15:44] gorgeous piece of ass to any damn place she wants. 眼前这个漂亮的小妞去任何她想去的地方
[15:47] Ooh. 哈哈
[15:50] As long as it’s under two bills. Hey! 只要不超过2块钱就行!嘿!
[15:54] Chick’s smokin’, but that’s not me. 这女孩很漂亮 但是那人真的不是我
[15:56] You met her in the bar last night. 你是昨天晚上在酒吧遇见这个女孩的
[15:58] We found your DNA in her room. 我们在她的房间发现了你的DNA
[15:59] And you robbed this guy. 你抢劫了这个人
[16:01] We found your blood in the casino. 我们在赌场发现了你的血迹
[16:03] Now, why’d you shoot him? 说吧 你为什么要枪杀他?
[16:04] Because he resisted? 难道是因为他反抗了吗?
[16:05] I didn’t shoot anybody. 我没有枪杀任何人
[16:08] Where were you at 10:30 a.m. this morning? 今天上午十点半的时候你在哪里?
[16:11] I don’t know. Out. 我不知道 当时在外面
[16:13] Having a good time. 玩得很开心
[16:14] I won a free trip to Vegas; 我赢得了免费来维加斯旅行的机会
[16:15] I’m going to enjoy it. 我正打算好好享受一下呢
[16:16] Can anyone verify that? 有人证吗?
[16:19] No. 没有
[16:20] I was alone. 就我一个人
[16:22] Just like you were alone last night… 就像你自己说昨天晚上你是一个人…
[16:24] not with Shelley. 没有和雪莉一起
[16:25] I’m telling you, I don’t know her. 我告诉过你 我根本不认识她
[16:27] Last night, I was with my buddy Lee. 昨天晚上 我和我的朋友李一直在一起
[16:29] Where’d you guys go? 你们俩去哪里啦?
[16:31] Ballgame. The 51’s. 看球了 拉斯维加斯明星队
[16:33] We didn’t get back to the hotel till midnight. 我们直到半夜才回到旅店的
[16:36] Look, I’m telling you, that is not me. 听着 我再说一次 这个人不是我
[16:48] Hey, Arch. 嗨 阿奇
[16:49] How’s it going? 查得怎么样?
[16:52] I’m going blind. 查得眼都快瞎了
[16:53] Yeah, well, you can give your eyes a rest 好吧 那么你休息一下吧
[16:55] just as soon as you make a liar out of Jordan 不过你得先找出乔丹说谎的证据
[16:57] and place him at the bar last night with Shelley. 证明他昨天晚上和雪莉在酒吧里
[16:59] Well, already did that. 事实上 我已经找到啦
[17:01] Casino bar. 赌场酒吧
[17:03] Just after midnight. 正好半夜的时候
[17:05] Just where he said he wasn’t. 他还说他没有
[17:06] Gotcha. 干得不错
[17:07] Well, gotcha a problem. 但是与此同时
[17:12] Same time. 还有一个问题
[17:13] Same guy. 这个人同时
[17:15] Coming into the hotel 也正好走进酒店
[17:16] with his friend. 和他的朋友一起
[17:17] Just where he said he was. 正如他的口供说的一样
[17:19] How could a guy be in two places at the same time? 同一个人怎么能同时出现在两个地方?
[17:21] He can’t. 这不可能
[17:29] I know, I know that. 我知道 我知道
[17:31] Sweetheart, that’s not what I’m saying. 亲爱的 我的意思不是…
[17:33] I’m just… 我只是…
[17:35] Well, tell them 好吧 请转告他们
[17:36] I’m sorry I missed the breakfast. 我真的很抱歉错过与他们共进早餐
[17:37] They’ll understand that. 他们会理解我的
[17:39] My in-laws are in town. 我的岳父岳母正好来探亲
[17:41] Hey, here’s what we’ll do, all right? 亲爱的 不如这样吧 你看如何?
[17:43] Let’s take them out to dinner on their way to the airport. 在他们返程去机场的路上我们带他们去吃晚餐
[17:45] They’d like that. 他们会喜欢的
[17:47] All right, I love you, too. 就这样说定啦 我爱你
[17:50] I love my wife’s parents, but, oh, Lord. 我很喜欢我的岳父岳母 只不过 天啊
[17:53] Houseguests and fish– 但是时间长了也受不了
[17:54] after three days, they got to go. 还好马上要走了
[17:56] All right, who’s up? 那么 谁先说?
[17:57] Me. 我先说吧
[17:58] Uh, DNA from Jordan Brentson was a match 检测结果显示乔丹 布兰斯顿DNA
[18:00] to the blood at the crime scene, 和犯罪现场的血迹完全吻合
[18:02] as well as the semen in the condom 与此同时和雪莉房间里安全套上面
[18:04] in Shelley’s room. 残留的精液也吻合
[18:05] He’s our shooter. 他就是我们要找的犯罪嫌疑人
[18:06] I hate to rain on your conviction there, Gilligan, 基林肯 我真的不想泼你冷水
[18:08] but the fingerprint on the condom wrapper 不过安全套外包装上面的指纹
[18:09] was not a match to Jordan. 和乔丹的并不吻合
[18:11] Same DNA 同样的基因
[18:12] and different fingerprints… 不一样的指纹…
[18:14] Would you like to hear my theory? 你想听听我的想法吗?
[18:15] Yes, please. 好吧 请说
[18:16] Identical crime twins. 双胞胎犯罪
[18:17] You should check 你应该确认一下
[18:18] Jordan’s birth records. 乔丹的出生记录
[18:20] Already did that. 已经确认过啦
[18:22] According to Columbus General, 根据哥伦布总院的记录
[18:24] Jordan Brentson was a single birth. 乔丹布兰斯顿是单胞胎
[18:26] Guy’s an only child. 他是家里的独生子
[18:28] Ouch. You got another theory? 既然这样 你还有什么别的想法吗?
[18:30] Doppelganger. 二重身
[18:31] Mm-hmm. In doppel polo shirts? 额 恰好穿着相同的短袖上衣吗?
[18:33] Well, that’s how doppelgangers roll. 这就是为什么称之为二重身
[18:34] Doppelganger, identical twins separated birth. 要么是二重身 要么是一出生就分开的双胞胎
[18:36] Either way, I had Archie 另外 我还让阿奇
[18:38] track Shelley and her date 调查了一下那天晚上在雪莉和他的男伴
[18:39] after they left the bar. 离开酒吧以后的录像
[18:40] Our guy’s 我们的犯罪嫌疑人
[18:41] getting cash from the casino ATM. 还在赌场的自动提款机机上提取过现金
[18:43] Yeah, so I pulled the bank records, 是的 因此我查了一下银行记录
[18:45] got a name: 发现一个人
[18:47] Xavier Marx. 哈维马克思
[18:48] Tucson address. 家住图森市
[18:54] Xavier Marx checked into the hotel on Friday. 哈维马克思在周五的时候入住酒店
[18:56] According to his room bill, 根据他的房费记录
[18:58] the only thing he’s been doing since then is watching porn. 他从入住开始就一直在看成人电影
[19:00] Guess murder makes him horny. 估计是谋杀案让他变得色迷心窍了
[19:05] Las Vegas Police! 拉斯维加斯警察!
[19:07] Open up! 把门打开!
[19:08] Can you come back in an hour? 能过一个小时后再来吗?
[19:10] Let me see that key. 钥匙给我
[19:17] Whoa. What the hell? 天啊 你们搞什么?
[19:20] You married or something? 难道你结婚还是怎的?
[19:22] Talk about seeing double. 果然长得很像
[19:23] – You Xavier Marx? – Yeah, that’s right. – 你是哈维马克思? – 是的 就是我
[19:25] Put some clothes on, man; you’re coming with us. 把衣服穿上 跟我们走一趟吧
[19:27] You sure know how to wreck a party. 你可真是扫兴啊
[19:30] Or you can join in, handsome. 要不帅哥留下跟我们一起玩吧
[19:31] Uh… 额…
[19:32] You into twins, Mr. Marx? 马克思先生 你一次和两个双胞胎姐妹一起?
[19:33] Oh, come on, who isn’t? 拜托 何乐而不为呢?
[19:36] Right, Officer? 你说呢 长官?
[19:37] Just get dressed, dude. 快起来穿衣服
[19:40] I don’t know a Jordan Brentson. 我不认识什么乔丹布兰斯顿
[19:42] I don’t have a brother. 我也没有哥哥
[19:43] I’m an only child. 我是独生子
[19:45] You’re telling me that 你不会是想说
[19:45] you weren’t born September 18, 1987? 你的生日不是一九八七年九月十八号吧?
[19:48] A Virgo? 处女座?
[19:49] No. I’m a Gemini. 不 我是双子座
[19:50] Of course you are. 当然了
[19:52] May 22, 1989. 我的生日是一九八九年五月二十二号
[19:53] Hammond, Louisiana. 我在路易斯安娜哈蒙德市
[19:54] St. Joe’s Hospital. 圣约翰医院出生
[19:56] Look it up. 你们可以查
[19:57] What are you doing in Vegas? 你在维加斯做什么?
[19:58] I won a free trip on the Internet. 我在网上赢得了去维加斯的免费旅行
[20:01] All expenses paid. 不用花一分钱
[20:02] You know him? 你认识他吗?
[20:04] No. 不认识
[20:06] Who is he? 他是谁?
[20:07] He’s the guy you shot this morning. 今天早上被你枪杀的人
[20:09] Excuse me? 什么?
[20:10] I think you saw what I was doing this morning. 我想你也看到我今天早上在忙啥
[20:12] All morning? 整个早上都如此?
[20:13] Twins are very demanding. 一次弄俩真的很费体力
[20:15] I think I remember at one point, I had to step out. 我只记得我就出去了一小会儿
[20:17] For a smoke. 抽了一支烟
[20:19] So when was that? 那是什么时候的事情?
[20:21] All I know is, it was after the strawberries 我只记得是在草莓
[20:23] and the caramel sauce were delivered. 和太妃糖汁送上来之后
[20:25] You should check with room service. 你可以查一下客房服务记录
[20:29] I don’t care what these guys say, 我不管他们俩究竟在辩解什么
[20:31] they’re identical twins. 他们就是双胞胎
[20:32] How do you explain 那么你怎么解释
[20:33] the birth records not matching up? 出生记录并不相同呢?
[20:34] Well, they’re probably fake. 也许 出生记录是伪造的呢
[20:35] Look, they both have criminal records… 听着 他们都曾有过犯罪前科
[20:37] Dressed the same. 穿着相同
[20:38] Both in Vegas the same time. 同一时间同时出现在维加斯
[20:39] Both claiming to have won free trips online. 都声称赢得了网上免费旅行
[20:42] I’m with Sara. It’s a scam. 我赞同莎拉说的 这就是个骗局
[20:44] What about their alibis? 他们的不在场证明如何?
[20:45] So far, we can’t verify 目前我们无法证实
[20:46] either one of them. 他们任何一个人的不在场证明
[20:47] They have to know each other. 他们一定彼此认识
[20:49] They have to have planned this. 一定策划过案件
[20:50] It’s the perfect crime. 这就是完美罪案
[20:51] Twins defense. 用双胞胎做辩护
[20:53] Identical DNA, no way to prove which one pulled the trigger. 相同的DNA无法证明是谁开的枪
[20:56] There is one way. 有一个办法
[20:59] Antibody profiling. 抗体辨识
[21:02] I didn’t even know we had all this stuff. 我之前都不知道我们有这些东西
[21:04] Guess it doesn’t get much use anymore. 估计不再会用到了
[21:05] So you haven’t used antibody profiling in a while, huh? 你好久没用抗体辨识了吧
[21:07] I mean, I know it’s a procedure that’s not used that much, 我是说 我知道这是个不太常用
[21:11] but I’ve read some journal abstracts. 但是我读过一些期刊的摘要
[21:12] It’s kind of like DNA, right? 有点像DNA 是吧
[21:14] It’s different, but in a lot of ways, it’s better. 不一样 很多方面都比DNA技术更好
[21:16] Right, because every person develops their own unique 因为每个人都会形成独一无二的
[21:18] antibody profile in response to their environment. 抗体体系以适应他们所处的环境
[21:21] Yeah, so even identical twins can have the same DNA, 所以即使同卵双胞胎有相同的DNA
[21:23] but different antibody profiles. 但是抗体体系却不一样
[21:25] Okay, so when we are done, 所以等我们做完之后
[21:27] we are gonna know which one of these twins 我们就会知道到底是双胞胎的哪一个
[21:29] left their blood on the casino floor. 在赌场地板上留下了血迹
[21:31] – Which one is our killer. – Mm. – 我们就可以找到凶手 – 嗯
[22:36] You and Finn find us our twin? 你和芬奇找到凶手了?
[22:39] Well, actually, we found a little more 是的 我们还发现了一些其他的证据
[22:41] than we bargained for. 比我们预期的多
[22:43] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[22:48] Antibody profiling 抗体分析
[22:50] didn’t match either suspect? 和哪个都不匹配
[22:52] Jordan 乔丹
[22:54] and Xavier are off the hook. 和哈维不都不是凶手
[22:56] Well, someone with their DNA 但是确实有和他们有相同DNA的人
[22:59] put a bullet into Dr. Kiel. 枪杀了基尔医生
[23:01] Yeah, agreed. 是啊 完全同意
[23:02] So, what are you saying? 那么你是说?
[23:03] We’ve got a third one now? 还有第三个人吗?
[23:05] Look on the bright side. 朝好的方面想
[23:08] At least we still know who we’re looking for. 至少我们还知道我们要找的人是谁
[23:16] Okay, so, we’re talking identical crime 好吧 所以我们现在说的是同卵胞胎犯罪
[23:18] triplets? 但是是三胞胎?
[23:19] Oh, not quite. If we go by 不确定 如果我们追踪
[23:21] the birth records, our twins, 出生记录 那么双胞胎
[23:23] maybe even our mystery triplet, 或者是神奇的三胞胎
[23:24] were born at different times and in different places. 出生在不同的时间和地点
[23:27] So we’re talking about in-vitro fertilization, right? 是说体外受精吗?
[23:30] I mean, frozen embryos. 我是说冻结胚胎
[23:31] That’s the only way you can get identical triplets 那也是唯一发生同卵三胞胎的状况了
[23:34] from one set of parents 来自一对父母
[23:36] born to three different families. 出生在不同的家庭
[23:38] In different years and in different cities. 不同的出生日期 不同的城市
[23:40] So, we’re saying, one fertilized embryo split three ways. 所以是一个冻结的胚胎分为三种方式分裂
[23:43] Is that even possible? 这个有可能吗
[23:45] Some might call it a miracle. 真是一个奇迹
[23:46] You know what this reminds me of? 你知道这让我想到了什么吗?
[23:48] What? That movie. 什么? 那部电影
[23:49] Um, Gregory Peck. 嗯 格雷格 派克
[23:51] Uh, “We’re gonna build our own New World.” “我们将要创造我们自己的新世界了”
[23:54] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um… Boys From Brazil. 是的 是的 来自巴西的孩子
[23:57] Yup. Right here in Vegas. 对 就在拉斯维加斯
[23:58] That movie is about cloning. Hitler. 那部电影是关于克隆希特勒的
[24:01] Right? 是吗?
[24:02] Yeah, yeah, but it’s also about 关于是的 但是也是一个有关
[24:03] a doctor who played God. 一个医生扮演上帝的
[24:05] Yeah, but our victim, 是的 但是我们的受害者
[24:06] Dr. Kiel, was a pediatrician, 基尔医生是一个儿科医师
[24:08] not an IVF guy. 不是能进行体外受精的医生啊
[24:09] All right, but do we know 好吧 但是我们是否知道
[24:10] if he was always a pediatrician, you know? 他一直是一个儿科医师呢?
[24:12] Where did he do his internship? What was his first job? 他在哪里实习? 他的第一份工作是什么?
[24:14] I want to know more about this guy. 我想更深入的了解这个人
[24:16] I’m on it. 我去了解
[24:18] That movie is also about planning. In this case, 这部电影是关于设计酝酿的 在这个案子里
[24:20] these guys weren’t planning the Fourth Reich, but they… 这些人不会再酝酿出第四个里奇了 但是他们
[24:22] – They were planning a murder. – Yes. – 他们酝酿了一个杀手 – 是的
[24:25] And how to get away with it. 还想出如何不被抓到
[24:26] And they still think 他们还认为
[24:27] they’ve pulled off the perfect crime, right? 他们的计划完美无缺 是吧?
[24:29] They can hide behind their DNA. 他们可以用DNA做掩护
[24:31] Which makes them overconfident. 这使他们太自信了
[24:32] That third guy is probably 第三个人或许
[24:33] trying to wait us out. 正在等着我们去找他呢
[24:34] And I bet I know where. 我相信我知道他在哪儿
[24:35] Diamond Dust Casino. 钻石星辰赌场
[24:37] Yeah. All right. 是的
[24:38] You better fire up his facial recognition, right? 你最好找出他的脸部特征 好吧?
[24:40] Like Henry said, at least we know who we’re looking for. 像亨利说的 只少我们知道我们要找谁
[24:44] What? 什么?
[24:46] Jordan Brentson’s lawyer just walked into PD. 就在刚才乔丹布兰斯顿的律师来到了警察局
[24:51] She’s also his mother. 她就是他的母亲
[24:52] My son Jordan 我儿子乔丹
[24:54] called me from jail. 从监狱打电话给我
[24:55] It’s not the first time. 这不是第一次
[24:57] He’s had his… 他过去就
[24:59] troubles with the law. 惹过一些麻烦
[25:01] But he’s never been accused of murder. 但是他从没有被指控过谋杀
[25:03] Conspiracy, actually. 事实上是共犯
[25:04] He had a partner. Well, 他是有同伙
[25:06] partners. 不止一个
[25:08] Look at this. 看看这个
[25:10] Seeing double? 看到两个了吗?
[25:12] ‘Cause we are. 至少我们看见了
[25:14] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[25:15] Maybe this will help. Um, 或许这个可以帮助你 嗯
[25:18] do you recognize this man? 你认识这个人吗?
[25:21] I’ve never seen him before. 我从没见过他
[25:23] I get it. It’s… It’s been, what, 25 years? 我知道 大概有二十五年?
[25:27] It must be… 一定是
[25:29] very hard wanting a child so much. 非常想要孩子
[25:33] The struggle to conceive. 痛苦的受孕
[25:35] And then a miracle happens. 之后奇迹就发生了
[25:43] It was a miracle. 确实是个奇迹
[25:45] And then some. 然后还有
[25:46] A single embryo split three ways. 一个胚胎分为三个
[25:48] The doctors told me there were multiples. 医生告诉我好几个
[25:55] But I told them that I… 但是我告诉他们…
[25:59] I could only care for one child. 我只能抚养一个孩子
[26:03] It was the hardest decision of my life. 这是我生命中最艰难的抉择
[26:05] So, you instructed 所以你要求
[26:07] the clinic to dispose of the other embryos? 医院处理其他的胚胎 是吧?
[26:09] That’s right. 是的
[26:14] A mother knows her son. 母亲了解儿子的
[26:17] It’s way beyond biology. 这是生物学无法解释的
[26:21] I would know Jordan anywhere. 无论在哪我都你能认出他来
[26:25] But this boy– 但是这个孩子…
[26:27] I don’t him. 我不认识
[26:30] I want to see my son. 我要见我儿子
[26:32] I looked into Dr. Kiel’s 我查过了基尔医生的
[26:34] work history. 工作履历
[26:35] Russell’s hunch was right. 罗素的直觉是对的
[26:37] Before he was a pediatrician, he did an internship 在他做儿科医生之前 他确实在
[26:39] at an IVF clinic in Columbus, Ohio. 俄亥俄州的哥伦布一个体外受精医院实习
[26:42] Vivian and Jordan Brentson’s home town. 薇薇安和乔丹布兰斯顿的家乡
[26:44] You think she’s lying? 你认为他在说谎吗?
[26:46] You think she knew Kiel? 你觉得他认基尔医生是吗?
[26:47] I think she’s more than lying. 我觉得她不只是在说谎
[26:49] I think we’re looking at a modern Ma Barker here. 我觉得我们在寻找一个现代版的马贝克
[26:51] You know, Ma Barker had four sons. 马贝克有四个儿子
[26:53] Herman, Lloyd, Arthur and Fred. 亨曼 劳埃德 亚瑟 和弗莱德
[26:55] Masterminded her own Little Crime House on the Prairie. 在大草原上策划了他自己的犯罪天堂
[26:58] Wow. You’re like a World Book of Crime. 哇 你简直就是一本世界犯罪的百科全书
[27:01] Well, I’m, like, not impressed with her story. 好吧 我只是对她所说的一点都不信
[27:05] I don’t know. I mean, she’s a defense attorney. 我不知道 我是说她是一名辩护律师
[27:06] She’s not a criminal. 她不是罪犯
[27:07] I don’t see the distinction. 我没有看出有什么分别
[27:09] And I see plenty of motive. 我只看到了很多动机
[27:10] She had a kid in a dish, 她从实验室里得到了自己想要的孩子
[27:12] wanted the extras tossed. 本打算扔掉其余的
[27:13] Somehow found out they weren’t. 不知怎的发现那些孩子还活着
[27:15] Blamed the doctor for playing God, 指责医生扮演上帝
[27:16] and giving away what was hers. 而且还把原本她的孩子送人了
[27:18] Then Ma Barker rounds up her boys for payback. 然后马贝克和她的儿子们就一起策划报复医生
[27:21] Well, like you said, 像你所说的
[27:22] she’s a defense attorney. 她是一名辩护律师
[27:24] Pretty good plan. 精于策划
[27:25] Unless we catch the shooter. 除非我们找出凶手
[27:41] Fire in the hole! 小心!
[28:15] Lose something? 子弹不见了?
[28:16] No. I think I found the answer to our ballistics mystery. 没有 我刚弄清楚那颗诡异的子弹是怎么回事
[28:21] Oh, yeah? 噢 真的吗?
[28:21] Our little red hourglass. 红色沙漏状碎片
[28:24] Found only in No-Rico Shells. 只有非瑞克子弹中才有的.
[28:26] As in, “no ricochet.” 如广告所说 “绝不弹回”
[28:28] It’s the exact type of bullet our killer used. 我们的凶手使用的正是这种子弹
[28:31] They were originally developed for air marshals. 原是为飞机上的警察设计的
[28:33] So that it doesn’t go through-and-through 以避免子弹贯穿目标
[28:34] and puncture the fuselage. 伤及飞机安全
[28:37] No-Rico shell breaks up on impact. 非瑞克子弹击中目标之后会分解
[28:39] The hourglass tip is like a cork 沙漏的顶端有如一个软木塞
[28:41] that pops 被拔出后
[28:42] and releases a lethal shotgun blast of pellets. 释放出很多像猎枪子弹一样的致命的小弹丸
[28:45] Okay, well, that would explain 噢 这也就说明了
[28:46] Dr. Kiel’s macerated liver. 基尔医生的肝脏为什么是千疮百孔的
[28:50] Yeah. 是啊
[28:52] What do you think? We’re looking for an air marshal? 你怎么想? 我们要找的是个空中警察?
[28:53] Or at least an air marshal’s gun. 至少是一把空警的枪
[29:02] Hey, Arch, you still on the hunt for the third man? 嗨 阿奇 还在找第三个人吗?
[29:06] Yeah, going into hour 14. 是啊 正在看十四点的录像
[29:08] Can’t take a break till I find him. 不找到他休息不了
[29:09] Hey, I think I got something. 嗨 我想我找到了点线索
[29:12] Those free trips to Vegas our suspects won… 我们的嫌疑犯们都赢得了维加斯免费之旅
[29:14] At first, I thought it was just a line they were using. 首先 我觉得这只是他们用的一个借口
[29:17] Then I thought, if they’ve been so careful 如果他们真的处心积虑
[29:19] to create so many cover stories, 编故事
[29:20] maybe they created a free trip to cover their tracks. 或许这次的免费之旅也是他们的诡计之一
[29:22] Which they did? 他们是这么干的吗?
[29:24] Checked with the hotel. 我去旅馆查过了
[29:25] Three trips were booked online via Sunview Travel. 三次旅程都是在线通过日景旅行社订的
[29:28] Sent via e-mail to Jordan Brentson, Xavier Marx 旅社通过邮件发给乔丹布兰斯顿 哈维马克思
[29:32] and again, a familiar face. Kevin Chance. 和我们一张熟悉的面孔 凯文 强斯
[29:34] Minneapolis address. 明尼阿波利斯市的地址
[29:35] Check out the birth date on the license. 看看驾照上的出生日期
[29:37] July 30, 1989. 一九八九年六月三十日
[29:38] Makes him the youngest, and a criminal record. 说明他是兄弟中最小的那个 这是犯罪记录
[29:41] Interesting employment history, too. 生活很充实啊
[29:42] Before being dropped for drunk and disorderly, 在因酗酒和妨害治安被解雇前
[29:44] he was training to be an air marshal. 曾是个在训的空警
[29:46] I think we got our shooter. 犯人的事有点谱了
[29:47] And according to the Diamond Dust Casino, 根据钻石星辰赌场的记录
[29:49] he’s still checked in– room 2211. 他现住在酒店 二二一一房间
[29:52] LVPD! Show me your hands! 拉斯维加斯警局! 举起手来!
[29:54] Hands! 举起手来!
[29:56] Heard the man, Mr. Chance. Hands on your head. 听见没 强斯先生 手放头上
[30:12] Yeah, he’s ice cold. 全身冰冷
[30:14] He’s been dead for a while. 死了有一会儿了
[30:17] Looks like an overdose. 看起来像服药过量
[30:23] Credit cards. 信用卡
[30:25] Belong to Dr. Kiel. 基尔医生的
[30:31] Smith & Wesson .38, just like the murder weapon. 史密斯 & 维斯点三八看起来是作案凶器
[30:34] No-Rico Shells. 非瑞克子弹
[30:35] Same as the shells we pulled out of that the slot machine 和我们从老虎机上找到的弹片一样
[30:37] and Dr. Kiel. 还有基尔医生体内的那个
[30:49] I killed Dr. Kiel. 我杀了基尔医生
[30:51] He’s to blame. 他有罪
[30:52] If it wasn’t for him playing God, 如果不是他扮演上帝
[30:55] I wouldn’t have existed. 我就不会来到这个世界上
[30:57] Had the miserable life that I’ve had. 活得这么痛苦
[31:00] This whole thing was my idea. 整个事件都是我的主意
[31:04] I thought that killing Dr. Kiel was the answer. 我以为杀了基尔医生会是答案
[31:09] But this… 但是这…
[31:12] This… 这…
[31:14] This is the answer. 这就才是答案
[31:32] Do you think this is our answer? 你们觉得他是凶手吗?
[31:34] We’ve been chasing the wrong guy this whole time. 我们一直都没有找对人
[31:38] Why should we have the right one now? 怎么都不相信眼前这个就是凶手呢?
[31:47] Preliminary tox indicates Kevin Chance died 初步检测显示凯文强斯死于
[31:49] from a massive overdose of alprazolam and alcohol. 过量服用甲基三唑安定和酒精
[31:52] Well, that fits with the suicide video. 跟自杀录像上说的一样
[31:54] Right? I’m not sure that video 是吧? 我不太确定
[31:56] captured the whole story. 录像能解释完整的死因
[31:58] – What do you mean? – I found signs – 什么意思? – 我发现了
[31:59] of blunt-force trauma. 钝器造成的外伤
[32:01] Looks like a blow to the head. 看起来像是被什么击中了头部
[32:03] And I also dissected the victim’s neck. 我还解剖了死者的颈部
[32:07] See the abrasions on his trachea? 看见他气管上的磨损处没?
[32:09] Look like circular patterns. 是圆形的
[32:10] The diameter’s consistent 直径跟与
[32:12] with the mouth of a bottle– say a bottle 酒瓶的瓶口一致 好像一整瓶
[32:14] of Scotch shoved down his throat. 苏格兰威士忌杯赛道他的喉咙里
[32:17] As for pills, 至于药片
[32:18] I found no solid remnants in his stomach. 胃里没有发现固体残余物
[32:21] Ah. Well, how-how did the drugs get into his system, then? 好吧 那药物是怎么进入到他体内的呢?
[32:25] Henry tested 亨利检查了一下
[32:27] the Scotch bottle 那个苏格兰威士忌的酒瓶
[32:28] and found toxic levels of 发现了可致死剂量的
[32:29] alprazolam. 甲基三唑安定
[32:31] So, somebody ground up the pills, dissolved them, 有人碾碎了药片 放入酒里面 稀释溶解
[32:33] spiked the drink… 掺入酒中
[32:35] And faked the video. 搞了个假视频
[32:37] What do you estimate time of death? 你估计他死亡多久了?
[32:39] Approximately 12 hours ago. 大约12小时前
[32:41] About an hour after the shooting of Dr. Kiel, 在杀了基尔医生一小时后
[32:44] while we were still chasing our tails. 我们还在被耍的团团转的时候
[32:46] Yeah, I smell the twins at work here. 嗯 我想我知道了他们是怎么干的
[33:03] Did you get it? 弄好了吗?
[33:05] Yeah, well, Kevin 嗯 显然凯文
[33:06] didn’t shove that bottle down his own throat, 不是自己把那瓶酒灌下去的
[33:08] and he didn’t make the bogus suicide video. 也没有录制那段自杀视频
[33:11] Right, but whoever did, maybe they left behind 是的 但不管是谁干的 应该留下了
[33:13] some touch DNA. DNA痕迹
[33:14] – And their antibodies. Yeah. – 还有抗体 – 没错
[33:16] I’ll get Henry on it. 我让亨利去查一下
[33:20] Hey, Morgan, I got your text. 嗨 摩根 我收到你的短信了
[33:21] What’s up? You and Sara were right. 怎么了? 你和莎拉说是对的
[33:24] Doc Robbins said the suicide was fake. 罗宾斯医生证实这起自杀是伪造的
[33:25] So much for brotherly love. 还真是手足情深
[33:27] Well, I do have some love. 还是我有爱
[33:29] I figured out 我琢磨出了是
[33:29] who bought those “free trips” to Vegas. 谁掏钱让他们来维加斯免费旅游的
[33:31] Yeah, who’s that? 谁?
[33:32] Dr. Kiel. Booked his own vacation 基尔医生预定了自己的假期
[33:34] with his son at the same time. 和他儿子一起
[33:36] Take a look at this. 看这个
[33:38] I got these files off of his computer. 我从他电脑上找到的
[33:40] For the past few months, 几个月来
[33:42] Kiel’s been keeping track of the triplets. 基尔一直在寻找这三胞胎
[33:44] Got the contact information for the parents 找到了那些
[33:45] who received the embryos. 获得胎儿父母的联络方式
[33:47] And he took it from there and tracked them down. 然后他就从那着手进而找到了三个孩子
[33:49] But for what? 但是为什么啊?
[33:50] Some kind of weird embryo doctor reunion? 试管婴儿重聚谢医生的狗血事?
[33:52] I mean, why do it? 我是说 为什么这么做
[33:54] Jordan’s mother said that the clinic 乔丹的妈妈说诊所
[33:55] was supposed to destroy the embryos. 应该毁掉这些胎儿的
[33:57] But, obviously, Kiel didn’t follow through. 但 很明显 基尔没有这么做
[33:59] Based on these 根据这些
[34:00] criminal records, these triplets’ lives 罪犯记录 三胞胎并没有
[34:03] didn’t go so well. 过得很顺
[34:04] And you think that Kiel felt guilty and was trying 你觉得基尔觉得内疚了
[34:06] to make it right somehow? 想弥补吗?
[34:07] Take a look at this. 再看这个
[34:08] Two days before he was murdered, 被害前两天
[34:10] Kiel withdrew 150 grand. 基尔从银行取了十五万美元
[34:12] Compensation for pain and suffering. 弥补这些年给他们造成的痛苦
[34:13] But maybe not enough. 但或许这还不够
[34:14] He was a very successful pediatrician. 他是个非常成功的儿科医师
[34:17] A rich man. 一个有钱人
[34:18] With one unethical chapter 人生中有一段
[34:19] in his past. 不光彩的过去
[34:21] He makes a great target for blackmail. 一个被勒索的绝佳对象
[34:23] Blackmail gone bad. 敲诈勒索变味了
[34:29] I heard Russell put you back to work. 我听说罗素让又让你加班了
[34:30] Yeah. 是啊
[34:32] What’d you find? 发现什么了?
[34:34] This is good. 这很赞
[34:37] Profiling confirms it was Kevin Chance’s blood 我们确认凯文强斯的样本
[34:38] on the casino floor. We have our shooter. 和地板上的血迹相符合 我们找到凶手了
[34:41] Look at page two. 看第二页
[34:42] Antibody results on the scotch bottle 苏格兰威士忌酒瓶上抗体
[34:44] from the touch DNA. 采集的DNA
[34:45] You’ve got to be kidding me. 开玩笑呢吧
[34:48] There’s a fourth man? 还有第四个?
[34:49] Yep. Antibodies on the bottle 没错 抗体检验显示排除了
[34:50] excluded Kevin, Jordan, and Xavier. 凯文 乔丹和哈维
[34:52] You’re telling me that we’re looking for quadruplets? 你是说我们要找的是四胞胎?
[34:55] Yeah. Number four is alive and well, 对 老四活得很好而且
[34:56] and dressed to kill. 换装登场准备开工杀人
[34:58] I’m guessing in an orange polo and blue jeans. 我猜是穿橘黄色色体恤衫和蓝色牛仔裤的那个
[35:00] Do you think he’s still at the hotel? 你觉得他还在旅店吗?
[35:01] Well, Archie’s got facial recognition 阿奇的面部识别监控
[35:03] watching all the exits, so he has to be. 覆盖所有的出口 他只能在酒店里
[35:05] Where are you going? 你要去哪?
[35:06] If Kiel arranged the reunion, it stands to reason 如果基尔安排的这次重聚 那是有理由说
[35:09] that he met with those guys before they killed him. 他在被杀之前见过这些人
[35:11] Okay, so? 好吧 然后呢?
[35:12] So maybe we have a witness. 然后我们可能有目击者
[35:19] Can I give you a hand? 用我帮你吗?
[35:22] Got it. Thanks. 好了 谢谢
[35:26] The policeman said you found the man. 警察说你找到了那个人
[35:28] We did. 我们是找到了
[35:30] You know, you told me that, um… 你知道 你之前告诉我 额…
[35:32] your dad brought you here 你爸爸把你带来这
[35:34] to see Kanye. 见卡恩的演出
[35:36] Did he have any other reason to be in Vegas? 他来维加斯还有别的目的吗?
[35:39] He did say there were some people he was gonna meet. 他说他要去见些人
[35:40] Did you meet them? 你见过他们吗?
[35:42] When they were coming over, he gave me money… 他们来的时候 我爸爸给了我钱…
[35:44] told me to go to the arcade. 让我去游乐场
[35:47] So that’s a “no”? 所以说你没见到他们?
[35:48] I did come back a little early. 我确实早回来了会
[35:52] Saw him talking to these two guys. 看见他和两个男的在说话
[35:53] It was really weird. 真的挺渗人的
[35:56] They looked exactly alike,even dressed alike. 他们看起来一模一样 还穿一样的衣服
[36:01] Did they look like this? 他们是长这样吗?
[36:04] Yeah. 是的
[36:05] I asked my dad about them. 我问我爸爸 他们是谁
[36:07] He told me they had two brothers– 爸爸说他们还有两个兄弟…
[36:08] they all looked alike. 都长的一样
[36:09] My dad… 我爸爸…
[36:11] helped deliver them as babies. 在他们婴儿的时候帮他们接生
[36:14] Was it one of them? 凶手是他们中的吗?
[36:17] Yeah… 对…
[36:19] it was. 是的
[36:22] Listen, um… 听着 额…
[36:25] we were able to contact your family in Wisconsin. 我们已经帮你联系你在威斯康星州的亲戚了
[36:27] And you’re gonna be staying with them for a while. 你可能会和他们在一起一段时间
[36:29] I don’t want to go to Wisconsin. 我不想去威斯康星州
[36:33] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:38] You know, um… 你知道吗 额…
[36:41] I could really… 我们真的可以…
[36:44] go for an ice cream right now. There’s, um, 现在去吃点冰激凌 楼下 额
[36:46] a great place downstairs. 有个不错的地方卖冰激凌的
[36:48] Would you like some ice cream? 你要不要吃点?
[36:50] Sure. 好啊
[36:56] Earning your money on this one, huh, Arch? 就指这个赚工资了 哈 阿奇
[36:59] Oh, man, 哎呀 老兄
[37:00] I am so sick of looking for this face. 找这张脸我都找吐了
[37:03] Well, look at the bright side. 别啊 往好的方面想想
[37:04] Oh, we still know who we’re looking for. 哦 至少我们知道我们要找谁
[37:07] Ha, ha, ha. 哈哈哈哈
[37:08] Yeah, man, I am tired of that joke and I am 唉 老兄 别闹了 这笑话我也挺恶心了
[37:10] getting really tired here. 我也真得累的不行了
[37:12] Whoa. 哇哦
[37:14] Got a hit. 找到了
[37:19] – How is it? – Good. Thanks. – 好吃吗? – 很好 谢谢
[37:22] Yours? Good. 你的呢 好吃
[37:23] Oh. 哦…
[37:25] Excuse me for a second 失陪一下
[37:28] Hey, Nick. What’s up? 嘿 尼克 怎么了?
[37:30] We got a hit on our suspect. 我们找到嫌疑人了
[37:32] Where is he? 他在哪?
[37:33] Sitting right behind you, eating ice cream. 就坐在你身后 吃冰激凌呢
[37:38] Are you sure? 你确定?
[37:40] Relative position of features, proportionality, 面部相对位置特征 比例
[37:42] by age ten, facial metrics are set. 年龄加十 脸部数据确定
[37:44] – Yeah, I’m sure. – We’re sure. – 对 我肯定 – 我们很肯定
[37:53] You all done? 你吃完了?
[37:55] Yeah. 对
[37:57] I’ll take that. 我拿那个
[38:02] Can we go now? 可以走了吗?
[38:04] Yeah. 好
[38:12] So we ran your DNA, Avery. 我们查了你的DNA艾弗里
[38:13] Big surprise– it matched your brothers. 大新闻…和你哥哥们的相匹配
[38:16] I guess you could call them brothers, 我觉得你可以叫他们哥哥
[38:18] certainly brothers in crime. 也是犯罪同伙
[38:19] We thought it was your dad 我过去以为是你爸爸
[38:20] that arranged those “free trips.” 安排的这些免费旅行
[38:21] Turns out it was you. Contacted the ISP, 结果其实是你 联系网络服务提供商
[38:24] while you were booking flights and hotels, 订机票和酒店
[38:26] you were also doing a little shopping online– 同时你还在网上大把撒钱
[38:28] skateboard, video games… 滑板 电子游戏…
[38:30] oh yeah, and a nice 对了 还有这
[38:32] new pair of kicks. 新版的运动鞋
[38:34] So I guess you like spending your old man’s money. 我猜你真的很喜欢花你家老头子的钱
[38:35] Uh, just like when we found you at the hotel 额 就像我们发现你在酒店
[38:36] running up the room service bill 不停地叫客房服务
[38:38] – on cake and ice cream. – This weekend’s my birthday. – 要蛋糕和冰激凌 – 这周末是我的生日
[38:40] I told you my dad liked to buy me stuff. 我告诉过你我爸爸喜欢给我买东西
[38:44] Well, forget cake and ice cream. Forget sneakers. 好吧 那不说蛋糕和冰激凌 也不说运动鞋
[38:46] Your dad’s a rich man. 你爸爸是个有钱人
[38:48] You’re the sole beneficiary in his will. 你是他遗嘱上唯一的受益人
[38:50] You have 25k a year until you’re 18, 你每年有2万5美元 直到你十八岁
[38:51] then you get the whole nut: six million bucks. 到时你就可以拿到全部的六百万
[38:53] I don’t know anything about that. 这事我一点都不知道
[38:55] What about the $150,000 那你知道那十五万美元?
[38:56] transferred from your dad’s savings 就是你从你父亲的账户中取出
[38:58] into a money market, with two payments 存入货币市场
[39:00] scheduled for exactly 24 hours after he was murdered? 设定在你父亲被谋杀后二十四小时分两次支付
[39:04] 75K goes to your bro, Jordan Brentson 七万五给了你哥哥乔丹布兰斯顿
[39:07] and 75K to your other bro, Xavier Marx. 还有七万五给了你另一个哥哥哈维马克思
[39:10] – Poor Kevin got stiffed. – And let me guess. – 可怜的凯文就惨点 – 让我猜猜
[39:12] He wanted a bigger cut for being 因为是他开的枪 所以
[39:13] the trigger man, and that didn’t sit well with the family. 想要更多的钱 显然你们其他家里人不同意
[39:16] I’m the one who took the risk. 是我承担的风险
[39:18] I was the one who pulled the trigger. 是我开的枪
[39:19] It was my ass hanging out there. 一直都是我在担风险
[39:21] Still is. 现在也是
[39:23] How do you guys feel about splitting 150K two ways? 你们觉得一百五十万两个人分怎么样?
[39:32] Whose idea was it to make it look like a suicide? 是谁想出来的让这看起来像自杀?
[39:34] Yours? 你的主意?
[39:36] We all have the same DNA. 我们有一样的基因
[39:38] There’s no way of knowing who was in that room. 你们不可能知道到底是谁在那个房间里
[39:40] That’s the thing, Avery. 关键就在这 艾弗里
[39:41] We do know. 我们知道
[39:43] You planned this very well. 你计划得很好
[39:44] You knew you could hide behind the DNA, 你知道你可以用DNA来做掩护
[39:46] but you missed something. 但是你还是百密一疏
[39:47] It’s called 我们称之为
[39:48] antibody profiling. 抗体辨识
[39:49] And that puts that bottle of scotch 这使我们知道那个威士忌的瓶子
[39:51] that was jammed down Kevin Chance’s throat 就是杀死凯文强斯的酒瓶子
[39:53] in your hands. 是你塞在他嘴里的
[40:06] There was some bad seed in that petri dish. 那歌培养皿一定是没洗干净
[40:10] This couldn’t have been just all about the money. 这不可能仅仅是因为钱
[40:12] You wouldn’t understand. 你不会理解的
[40:14] Try me. 说来我听听
[40:19] When my mom died… 我妈妈去世的时候…
[40:20] at the funeral, I heard my cousins 在葬礼上 我听到我表亲们在
[40:22] talking about how sad it was that she couldn’t get pregnant. 讨论说她不能怀孕有多么的可惜
[40:25] How she had to go and thaw out 她不得不使用解冻的受精卵
[40:27] somebody else’s kid to put in her. 然后把别人的孩子放在自己的肚子里
[40:30] I confronted my dad. 我找我爸爸当面对峙
[40:32] He told me about the four brothers, 他告诉我孪生四胞胎
[40:34] all from one embryo. 都来自一个胚胎
[40:37] Identical, perfect. 一模一样 太完美了
[40:39] He had taken the last one. 他把最后一个兄弟带走了
[40:41] Given it life. 抚养他
[40:43] Me. 就是我
[40:44] I was his final miracle. 我是他最后的奇迹
[40:47] What miracle? 这算什么奇迹?
[40:49] It was all a lie. 这是一个彻头彻尾的谎言
[40:51] Still doesn’t explain what you did. 还是不能解释你为什么干这些事
[40:53] My dad… 我爸爸…
[40:56] was always so cold. 他一直对我漠不关心
[40:59] Now I know why. 现在我知道为什么了
[41:00] My mom’s the only one who really loved me. 我妈妈是唯一爱我的人
[41:03] And she wasn’t even my mom. 可她甚至不是我的亲妈
[41:06] And that day she was taken away from me again… 从她死的那天起
[41:09] I blame him. 我认定都是他的错
[41:15] I’m 12 years old… 我才12岁…
[41:17] what jury’s gonna put me away? 没有陪审团会判我有罪?
[41:20] Don’t be so sure. 你真那么肯定?
[41:22] Last year an 11-year-old boy 去年有个十一岁的男孩
[41:24] was put away for murder, life without parole. 因为谋杀被被判无期 没有假释
[41:27] You can help 你也许可以
[41:28] yourself here, Avery. 帮帮自己 艾弗里
[41:30] You created the prefect crime. 你制造了一个完美的谋杀
[41:32] Perfect. 真的很完美
[41:33] Except that it was perfect for Jordan and Xavier. 只是对于乔丹和哈维来说
[41:36] The only physical evidence we have 我们手上有的唯一物证
[41:38] points to Kevin killing your dad… 就是凯文枪杀了你父亲…
[41:40] And you killing Kevin. 而你杀了凯文
[41:42] Come on, kid. Save yourself. 快点吧 孩子 你都自身难保了
[41:44] Give up the twins. 别再管他们了
[41:47] No. 不
[41:50] I’ll take my chances. 我要赌一把
[41:53] Like you said… 就像你说的…
[41:55] they’re my brothers. 他们是我的兄弟
[41:58] They’re my only real family. 他们才是我唯一真正的的亲人
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme