时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | What do you see in the sky, Harper? | 哈伯 你看天上是什么呢? |
[00:19] | Planets. | 行星 |
[00:21] | The red one is Mars. | 红色的是火星 |
[00:23] | The one with the rings around is called Saturn. | 有一个圆圈围着的是土星 |
[00:27] | And the smallest one is Pluto. | 还有最小的那个是冥王星 |
[00:29] | Oh, my little astronomer, it’s time to go to bed now. | 哦 我的小天文学家 该睡觉了哦 |
[00:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:28] | Okay, we have a reported kidnapping. | 好了 我们接到一个绑架案 |
[01:29] | A five-year-old boy, Harper Riordan. | 一个叫哈伯・瑞登的男孩 五岁 |
[01:32] | His nanny, Shelby Buress, is also missing. | 他的保姆谢尔比・布瑞斯也失踪了 |
[01:36] | What about the parents? | 他的父母呢? |
[01:37] | Uh, parent. Single dad. | 父母离异 父亲 |
[01:39] | A “T.C. Riordan.” | 叫T.c 瑞登 |
[01:40] | Said he was sleeping when the nanny put the kid to bed. | 他说保姆哄孩子睡觉的时候他已经睡了 |
[01:43] | What time was that? | 大概什么时候? |
[01:45] | Around 10:00. | 10点左右 |
[01:46] | Woke up at 11:30 | 11点30的时候醒来 |
[01:47] | went to check in on the boy. | 去看孩子的时候发现他失踪了 |
[01:48] | Did he make the 911 call? | 是他报的案吗? |
[01:50] | Yeah. 11:35. | 是的 11点35报的案 |
[01:52] | Half past midnight. | 午夜前半小时 |
[01:54] | Clock’s got the head start on us. | 时间很紧张啊 |
[02:00] | Didn’t you just say | 你刚才是不是说 |
[02:01] | he was asleep at the time of the abduction? | 男孩是熟睡中被绑架的? |
[02:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:05] | Is that how you dress for bed? | 你会穿这样睡觉? |
[02:08] | I dress a little less formally. | 我会穿得更随意点 |
[02:10] | Where’s the boy’s room? | 男孩儿的房间在哪儿? |
[02:12] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[02:27] | Okay, got some blood. | 好吧 这儿有一些血迹 |
[02:29] | Not a lot of it. Definitely a struggle. | 并不多 肯定是挣扎中留下的 |
[02:35] | Blood’s tacky. | 血迹没有凝结 |
[02:37] | Consistent with the dad’s timeline. | 与父亲说的时间相符 |
[02:44] | I got a print… in blood. | 这滴血上…有个指纹 |
[02:47] | Definitely not a five-year-old’s. | 绝不是那五岁男孩的指纹 |
[02:49] | Our kidnapper, maybe. | 也许是绑架者的 |
[03:02] | Morgan, yeah, I’m sending you a print. | 摩根 是我 我给你发过去一个指纹 |
[03:03] | I want you to run it. | 你去查一下 |
[03:05] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[03:15] | Look at that. | 看那儿 |
[03:17] | Blood on the ceiling. | 天花板上的血迹么 |
[03:19] | No, Saturn’s missing. | 不是 土星不见了 |
[03:24] | Metal particles. | 金属碎片 |
[03:26] | Could be transfer from the kidnapper. | 可能是绑匪留下的 |
[03:30] | Okay, I gotta get that back to the lab. | 好了 我要回实验室了 |
[03:32] | Why don’t you have Hodges come pick it up? | 你让霍奇斯去办吧? |
[03:34] | I need you here. | 我这需要你 |
[03:37] | Hey, evidence coming through! | 喂 证据还没进呢! |
[03:38] | Hold the door! Hold the door! | 别关门! 别关门! |
[03:45] | What part of “Hold the door” | “别关门”这三个字 |
[03:48] | don’t you understand? | 你到底是不懂哪一个? |
[03:49] | I understood all of it. | 我全懂 |
[04:10] | Oh, brother. | 哦 不好 |
[04:12] | Oh, that is not good. | 哦 这可不是好事 |
[04:14] | It’s not. | 可不是 |
[04:15] | A storm blew out three generating stations. | 暴风雨击坏了三个发电站 |
[04:18] | Power is out in half the state. | 半个州都停电了 |
[04:19] | They say for how long? | 他们有说 停多久吗? |
[04:20] | Could be a while. | 得好一阵 |
[04:22] | God, we already lost enough time. | 天 我们已经浪费不少时间了 |
[04:24] | You know the rule. | 你了解这类事件的一般规律 |
[04:25] | If we don’t find this kid | 如果我们三个小时之内 |
[04:27] | in three hours, he’s dead. | 没有找到这个孩子 他就会死 |
[04:28] | If the lights don’t come back | 如果电力不恢复 |
[04:29] | we’ll find the kid in the dark. | 哪怕是在黑暗中也要找到这孩子 |
[04:39] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁?# |
[04:42] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[04:45] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁?# |
[04:48] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[04:50] | I really wanna know | # 我很想知道 # |
[04:52] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[04:55] | Oh-oh-oh Who… | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[04:56] | Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[05:00] | Are you! | # 是谁! # |
[05:07] | Yeah, make sure the backup generator’s running. | 对 确定一下后备发电机能否正常运行 |
[05:10] | And check the freezers. | 再检查一下冷藏设备 |
[05:11] | If we melt evidence, bad guys walk. | 如果证据化掉 绑匪就逃了 |
[05:14] | And lock down the guns in Ballistics. | 还要查一下枪的弹道 |
[05:16] | Generator, freezer, guns. | 发电机 冷藏设备 枪 |
[05:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:20] | FYI, AFIS | 顺便说下 |
[05:21] | is out. | 指纹识别系统没法用了 |
[05:22] | So is CODIS and IBIS. | 还有基因索引系统和弹道辨识系统 |
[05:23] | Basically, all the “IS’es” are down. | 总之 所有的”系统”都没办法用了 |
[05:25] | We’re just gonna have to get used to it. | 在来电之前 我们得 |
[05:27] | Until the lights come back on, | 适应一下这种状况了 |
[05:29] | we might as well be back in grad school. | 我们可能还得重拾学生时光 |
[05:31] | Remember your basic chemistry. | 重温你所学的基础化学 |
[05:32] | Use your head, use your hands. | 只能动手 动脑来分析证据了 |
[05:34] | And these cell phone batteries, | 还有保证手机电量 充足 |
[05:36] | they’re our only lifeline, | 这些可都是救命稻草 |
[05:37] | so let’s not waste ’em. | 千万别浪费资源啊 |
[05:39] | We got a missing boy and a nanny in the wind | 一个男孩儿和他的保姆还生死未卜 |
[05:41] | and we don’t have much time. | 我们没有多少时间 |
[05:42] | Head and hands. Got it. | 手脑并用 明白了 |
[05:44] | I got another call. | 我有电话进来 |
[05:46] | Yeah, what? | 喂 怎么了? |
[05:47] | Yeah, heard the whole city’s blacked-out. | 呃 我听说整个拉斯维加斯都停电了 |
[05:49] | What is that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[05:51] | It’s the sound of… | 那是… |
[05:53] | It’s the sound of fear and futility. | 那是发自内心的恐惧和无力 |
[05:54] | Hey! You break that case, you own it. | 嘿! 你把箱子搞坏了 你得赔 |
[05:57] | This thing won’t budge. | 这顶盖根本动不了 |
[05:59] | It’s not an escape hatch | 要逃生的时候 顶盖打不开 |
[06:00] | if you can’t escape. | 那就不是逃生盖了 |
[06:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢? |
[06:02] | We’re trapped in elevator hell. | 我们困在电梯箱里了 |
[06:05] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”是? |
[06:06] | Me and-and… Henry. | 我和-和… 亨利 |
[06:10] | I was on my way to the lab | 我在去实验室的路上 |
[06:12] | to process that metal trace that you and Finn found, | 准备搞定你和芬恩发现的金属物 |
[06:14] | and, uh, well, let’s just say | 然后 呃 只能这样了 |
[06:15] | it’s gonna to have to wait until help arrives. | 得等到救援人员救出我们之后了 |
[06:17] | I’ll get Morgan call Maintenance. | 我让摩根给维修人员打电话 |
[06:19] | Yeah, um, she might dial the phone a little faster | 好 呃 如果你别提是我被困的话 |
[06:22] | if you omit the part about me being in here. | 她会打得快一点 |
[06:24] | Just a thought. | 我只是说说 |
[06:26] | What are you guys, in high school? | 你们怎么回事 是高中生吗? |
[06:32] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[06:34] | So, we got blood splatter on the ceiling, | 房顶上有血溅痕迹 |
[06:35] | spatter on the sheets, | 床单上也有 |
[06:38] | and we’ve got this white residue here. | 这里还有白色粉末残余物 |
[06:39] | Go ahead and bindle that. | 把它包起来 |
[06:42] | Yeah. That’s gonna be the easy part. | 好的 这个好办 |
[06:45] | You know, if this turns out to be important evidence, | 如果这证据很关键 |
[06:48] | who knows how long it’s gonna take | 谁也不晓得需要多久 |
[06:49] | before we can process it and get an answer. | 才能把它搞明白 |
[06:51] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 明白 明白 |
[06:55] | Okay… | 好的… |
[06:56] | no ladder outside the window, | 窗户外没有梯子 |
[06:59] | no tree that someone could climb up. | 也没有能让人爬上来的树 |
[07:00] | Dust along the ledges doesn’t seem to be disturbed, | 窗框上的灰尘也完好无损 |
[07:03] | so our… our kidnapper was already | 所以我们… 我们的绑匪一定 |
[07:07] | inside the house. | 在房子里面的 |
[07:09] | Hey, look at this void. | 嗨 看看这个轨迹 |
[07:13] | Blood pattern is interrupted right down this line. | 血迹刚好在这里中断了 |
[07:17] | – What do you think, rug? – Yeah. | – 你觉得呢 是毯子么? – 是的 |
[07:19] | Maybe somebody took the rug out of here | 可能有人从这里把毯子拽走了 |
[07:21] | with somebody inside of it. | 毯子里包包裹了人 |
[07:22] | And if this blood is the boy’s, | 如果这些血迹是男孩的 |
[07:25] | that means he put up a fight. | 就说明他反抗了 |
[07:26] | And lost. | 然后不见了 |
[07:31] | And that would explain why there is no blood | 这就解释了为什么 |
[07:33] | trailing out of the door or in the hallway | 门外或是门厅或是楼梯上面 |
[07:35] | or down the stairs. | 没有血迹的原因 |
[07:37] | Yeah. Wait, wait, wait, let’s back up. | 对 等一下 让我们再回到刚才的推断 |
[07:39] | We don’t know for sure that this is the boy’s blood, right? | 我们不确定这是男孩的血迹 对吧? |
[07:41] | It could be the nanny’s. | 有可能是保姆的 |
[07:43] | We can’t run the DNA until the power’s back on. | 电力恢复后我们才能检测基因 |
[07:45] | So what do we do? | 那咱们现在干吗? |
[07:47] | We go old school. | 按老规矩办 |
[07:50] | ABO typing. I like that. | ABO血型分析 我喜欢 |
[07:52] | See, that’s why you’re here. | 看吧 我就说你得留在这 |
[07:53] | I’ll call Greg. | 我给格雷格打电话 |
[07:55] | Hey, Nick? | 嗨 尼克? |
[07:57] | Yeah, I’m back here. | 嗯 我在这呢 |
[07:58] | Checked all points of entry– no sign of a break-in. | 检查所有入口 没有闯入痕迹 |
[08:01] | We could be looking at an inside job. | 我们查一查内部作案的可能 |
[08:05] | They look happy in this photo. | 照片上的他们看起来很幸福 |
[08:07] | I wonder what happened to the wife. | 我在想这位妻子发生了什么 |
[08:12] | This is some serious candle power. | 这是些肃穆的烛火 |
[08:14] | I mean, it looks like T.C. Riordan | 看起来像是T.C瑞登 |
[08:15] | is used to being unplugged. | 不用电 用蜡烛啊 |
[08:20] | Got blood drops on the table here. | 桌上有血迹 |
[08:25] | And a couple more on the floor, see? | 地板上还有很多 看到了吗? |
[08:27] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:28] | You know, could be the same | 可能和楼上的血迹 |
[08:29] | source as the blood upstairs. | 是同一个人的 |
[08:32] | The boy. | 那个男孩 |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:34] | Spines suggest directionality. | 隆起的血滴指示了方向 |
[08:38] | Heading for the door outside. | 朝着门外走了 |
[08:40] | Let’s see where the trail goes. | 看看痕迹是往哪儿延伸的 |
[08:42] | How long has Shelby Buress | 瑞登先生 谢尔比・布瑞斯 |
[08:44] | been your son’s nanny, Mr. Riordan? | 给你儿子做保姆多久了 |
[08:45] | From the minute Harper was born. | 从哈伯出生起 |
[08:47] | Shelby didn’t do this. | 不是谢尔比做的 |
[08:48] | You sound pretty sure of that. | 看来你很肯定啊 |
[08:50] | I am. | 是的 |
[08:51] | This is a very big house. | 这间屋子很大 |
[08:53] | You must have a lot of people working for you. | 你手下一定有很多人为你打工 |
[08:55] | Yes. And I trust all of them. | 是的 我对他们都很信任 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna need a list. | 我需要一份名单 |
[09:00] | Do you and your wife share custody of your son? | 你和妻子共同监护你们的儿子吗? |
[09:02] | My wife… my wife passed away five years ago. | 我妻子… 我妻子五年前去世了 |
[09:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:09] | And you said that you were asleep | 你说你当时在睡觉 |
[09:12] | when Harper went missing. | 哈伯不见的时候 |
[09:13] | I fell asleep in the den. | 我在小卧室里睡着了 |
[09:14] | In a tux? | 穿着礼服? |
[09:16] | I was planning on going out tonight. | 我原本计划今晚要出去的 |
[09:20] | I changed my mind. | 后来又改变主意了 |
[09:21] | So what woke you up? | 那你被什么吵醒的? |
[09:23] | Nothing. Why? | 没什么 怎么了? |
[09:26] | You didn’t hear anything? | 你没听见什么吗? |
[09:28] | No. I just… | 没 我就是… |
[09:29] | I just woke up. | 我就是醒了 |
[09:31] | Well, we’re gonna have to take your fingerprints. | 我们要采集你的指纹 |
[09:35] | It’s just a standard procedure. | 例行公事罢了 |
[09:36] | You know, so we can exclude yours from the kidnapper. | 这样我们就可以排除你的嫌疑 |
[09:38] | And we’ll need a blood sample. | 我们还需要血样 |
[09:40] | Fine. | 好的 |
[09:42] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[09:44] | What is your son’s blood type? | 你儿子是什么血型? |
[09:46] | – I don’t know. – No, it’s fine. | – 我不知道 – 哦 没事 |
[09:49] | uh, did he cut himself, scrape himself recently? | 恩 他最近有没有划伤过 或者擦伤过? |
[09:52] | Maybe a bloody nose? | 或者流过鼻血? |
[09:54] | He cut his chin just the other day. | 只有一天他划到下巴 |
[09:58] | The Band-Aid might still be in the garbage can. | 也许创可贴还在垃圾箱里面 |
[09:59] | And how did that happen, the cut on the chin? | 那是怎么划到他下巴的? |
[10:01] | He fell. | 他跌倒了 |
[10:08] | The Palermo? | 意大利巴勒莫? |
[10:10] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吧? |
[10:11] | Okay, when do you think engineers can be here? | 好吧 你知道工程师什么时候能到? |
[10:14] | Oh, okay, thanks. | 噢 好 谢谢 |
[10:16] | For nothing. | 毫无帮助 |
[10:17] | Henry and Hodges still in the elevator? | 亨利和霍奇斯还在电梯里? |
[10:19] | Hodges is in there? | 霍奇斯也在那儿? |
[10:20] | Just focus on Henry. And this. | 就想亨利就行了 还有这个 |
[10:22] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[10:23] | Residue from the missing boy’s room. | 在那个失踪的小男孩房间里发现的 |
[10:25] | Oh, Without the Mass Spec, | 噢 没有质谱仪 |
[10:26] | what am I supposed to do with it? | 你觉得我可以做什么? |
[10:27] | I don’t know. Be creative. | 我不知道 发挥你的创造力 |
[10:29] | Russell has me doing ABO blood typing. Want to help? | 罗素还要我去做血型检测呢 你要来帮忙吗? |
[10:31] | Sure. Tonight, everything old is new. | 好 今晚 所有传统的东西都派上用场了 |
[12:03] | – I got clumping. You? – Yeah. | – 我这边有融合了 你呢? – 我也是 |
[12:05] | Based on the Band-Aid exemplar, | 根据这个创可贴的样本 |
[12:07] | the boy’s blood type is O. | 男孩的血型是O型 |
[12:12] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:14] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[12:17] | What are you doing out here? | 你跑到外面来干嘛? |
[12:20] | What, are you, uh, communing with the stars? | 你不会是在跟星星交流吧? |
[12:22] | My cell phone’s communing with a charger. | 给我的电话充电 |
[12:26] | So what’s your take on T.C. Riordan? | 你怎么看T.C瑞登? |
[12:27] | Why? What’s yours? | 什么? 那你怎么认为的? |
[12:29] | Wouldn’t be the first time that a parent | 不是第一次有家长想用假的 |
[12:31] | tried to cover up abuse with a phony kidnapping report. | 绑架案来掩盖虐待孩子的事 |
[12:33] | Yeah, but let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. | 是 但是让我们不要没根据的想象 |
[12:36] | Kidnapper hasn’t contacted Riordan with any demands. | 绑匪到现在都没有联系瑞登勒索提要求 |
[12:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:40] | I just… | 我只是… |
[12:42] | have a feeling this case is not going to follow the rules. | 感觉这个案子和平常的不大一样 |
[12:50] | Blood trail’s gone cold. | 有血迹的小路什么都没有了 |
[12:52] | No drops since the house. | 从房子出来就没血滴了 |
[12:54] | Rain probably washed them away. | 应该是雨水把血迹冲走了 |
[12:59] | Hey, Galileo. | 嗨 伽利略 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[13:02] | No blood, but check it out– 11:00. | 没有血 但是看这里 十一点方向 |
[13:10] | Saturn. | 是土星 |
[13:12] | Planet from the boy’s room. | 是那个孩子房间里的 |
[13:18] | Nick… and the missing carpet. | 尼克…还有那块失踪的地毯 |
[13:27] | It’s awfully convenient. | 这还真是方便 |
[13:29] | It’s like we were meant to find him. | 看来我们有可能找到他 |
[13:40] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[13:43] | It’s Harper’s nanny. | 是哈伯的保姆 |
[13:47] | Got a knife right here. | 还有一把刀在这 |
[13:49] | And something else. | 还有其他东西 |
[13:59] | “We have Harper.” | “哈伯在我们手上” |
[14:10] | Till I can see what I’m doing, | 让我看看我能做什么 |
[14:11] | I’m going to have to hold off on the autopsy. | 这次尸检报告不得不延迟了 |
[14:14] | But my initial exam says the missing boy’s nanny | 但初步观察 这个失踪男孩的保姆 |
[14:17] | suffered two sharp force injuries to the chest | 胸部有两道锋利的刀伤 |
[14:20] | and… | 然后… |
[14:22] | two more to the upper back, | 背部也不止两处伤口 |
[14:25] | all from a double-edged blade. | 全都来自一把双刃刀 |
[14:27] | That and the width of the wounds | 从伤口大小来看 |
[14:29] | looks consistent with the knife that we found. | 与找到的那把刀相符合 |
[14:33] | Things just keep getting better. | 案情越来越明了了 |
[14:34] | Someone ask for a light? | 有人需要灯吗? |
[14:37] | Yeah, a light. | 恩 要灯 |
[14:38] | That looks like a moonshine still. | 那看上去像月光 |
[14:40] | Actually, it’s a slightly different kind | 的确 与普通白炽灯相比 |
[14:42] | of white lightning. | 是有那么一点点差别 |
[14:44] | Behold… | 注意看… |
[15:05] | Not bad, huh? | 不错 是吧? |
[15:07] | In college, I found that R & B, | 上大学时 我就在试验室发现 |
[15:09] | with just a little chemiluminescence, | 只需要一点点化学发光剂 |
[15:12] | really set the mood. | 就能使月光变很亮 |
[15:13] | – I can see it. – I can’t. | – 我懂了 – 我不懂 |
[15:15] | What’s in there anyway? | 那个里面到底是什么? |
[15:17] | Luminol. | 发光氨 |
[15:18] | With just a splash of permanganate. | 只需要把高锰酸盐弄湿 |
[15:20] | Great job, Dave. | 不错 戴夫 |
[15:22] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:25] | What do you got, Doc? | 有什么发现吗? |
[15:26] | Could be an abrasion to the lip. | 嘴唇有点磨损 |
[15:29] | Doesn’t look like blunt force trauma. | 看上去不像是钝器所伤 |
[15:30] | Pressure wound, maybe. | 有可能是压伤 |
[15:32] | Kidnapper clamps a hand | 绑匪用一只手使劲捂着她的嘴 |
[15:33] | over her mouth to silence her. | 不让她叫出声来 |
[15:43] | The boy wouldn’t have heard a thing. | 那个男孩没听到什么声音 |
[15:46] | Suggests a sequence. | 想象这样的场景 |
[15:47] | Kill the nanny, take the boy. | 杀死了保姆 带走了男孩 |
[15:48] | And carry them both out of the room. | 然后把他们两个都带出房间 |
[15:50] | I think our kidnapper had help. | 我想绑匪肯定有帮手 |
[15:56] | Whoa. Watch out. Oh, God, I’m sorry. | – 噢 – 小心 哦 -天 对不起 |
[15:57] | This thing’s already killed someone. | 这东西已经杀死过人了 |
[16:00] | Oh. You’d just be putting me out of my misery. | 正好能把我从苦海中解救出来 |
[16:02] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么? 怎么了? |
[16:03] | That white residue from the kid’s bedroom | 从那个孩子房间发现的白色残渣 |
[16:04] | I was able to run | 我做了 |
[16:05] | all the standard color tests | 所有的标准颜色测试 |
[16:07] | for an unknown white powder. | 对这些白色未知粉末 |
[16:08] | Got zip, zero, nada. | 最后一无所获 |
[16:10] | So it’s a negative. | 我想它可能没什么用 |
[16:12] | No, I should have gotten a result. | 不 我应该能得到结果 |
[16:13] | Color tests cover 90% of all narcotics. | 比色试验覆盖了所有麻醉剂的百分之九十 |
[16:15] | – Narcotics? – Yeah. | – 麻醉剂? – 对 |
[16:16] | Nanny murdered, | 保姆遇害 |
[16:17] | kid grabbed up. | 小孩被绑架 |
[16:19] | Dad says he didn’t hear anything. | 父亲说他什么都没听见 |
[16:20] | Kid could have been sedated, right? | 孩子可能被使用了镇静剂 对吧 |
[16:21] | Russell said | 罗素说 |
[16:23] | use head and hands. | 用脑和动手解决 |
[16:24] | I’m using my head. | 我思考了 |
[16:26] | Hands not so good. | 但是手没派上什么用场 |
[16:27] | Okay, well, maybe I have | 好吧 也许我有 |
[16:29] | another thought for your hands. | 其他的办法让你用上手 |
[16:31] | A crystal test it might cover the other ten percent. | 进行晶体测试 这也许就是那剩下的百分之十 |
[16:34] | Without electricity for the scopes? | 显示器不用电么? |
[16:43] | Forget old school. | 忘了学校的那套 |
[16:45] | Go ancient. | 复古 |
[16:49] | How we doing | 我们怎么 |
[16:51] | on the metal trace from the boy’s bedsheet? | 找到男孩床单上的金属元素 |
[16:53] | Um, we are still trapped in the metal box. | 我们还被困在电梯里 |
[16:56] | You remember that, right? | 你还记得 对吧 |
[16:58] | Didn’t Morgan make that call? | 摩根没有打电话吗? |
[17:00] | Yes. | 打了的 |
[17:01] | And, uh, apparently, | 但是 明显的 |
[17:02] | the people who could extricate us | 能把我们从电梯里救出来的人 |
[17:03] | from our metal box are themselves stuck in a metal box | 的人也困在意大利巴勒莫 |
[17:06] | in the Palermo. | 的电梯里了 |
[17:07] | I need that trace processed. | 我需要分析那些痕迹 |
[17:09] | If our kidnapper brought it into that house, | 如果那是绑匪带进房子里的 |
[17:10] | it may be our only way to find him. | 这可能是我们唯一能找到他的方法 |
[17:12] | So, if you can’t get yourself out of there, | 所以 如果你出不来 |
[17:14] | find a way to get the evidence out. | 找个办法把证据弄出来 |
[17:16] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[17:18] | I don’t know, Henry. | 我不知道 亨利 |
[17:19] | Figure something out. | 想点办法出来 |
[17:22] | Any more stupid questions? | 还有更白痴的问题吗? |
[17:24] | Do you have to go to the bathroom as badly as I do? | 你是不是跟我一样想上厕所到不行啊? |
[18:04] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[18:06] | Nice call on the crystal test. | 晶体实验有好消息了 |
[18:09] | White substance from the kid’s bedroom | 孩子床单上的白色残留物的 |
[18:11] | screened positive for ketamine. | 显示氯胺酮呈阳性 |
[18:12] | Used as a veterinary anesthetic, | 被用作兽医用的麻醉剂 |
[18:15] | but also as an injectable pain med. | 也可用作止疼注射 |
[18:18] | One Sara found… | 莎拉在T.C瑞登 |
[18:19] | in T.C. Riordan’s medicine cabinet. | 的药柜里发现了这种药 |
[18:21] | You were right the kid was doped. | 你是对的 孩子被下药了 |
[18:23] | What’d you find on the knife? | 在刀子上发现了什么 |
[18:25] | ABO results indicate two blood types. | 血型测试表明有两种血型 |
[18:27] | Blood type on the blade is AB, | 刀刃上的血是Ab型的 |
[18:29] | which matches the nanny, Shelby Buress. | 和保姆谢尔比・布瑞斯的血型匹配 |
[18:32] | Fits with the rest of the evidence. | 跟其他证据也吻合 |
[18:33] | Blood on the handle | 刀柄上的血 |
[18:34] | is type O, | 是O型血 |
[18:36] | which matches T.C. Riordan. | 跟T.c瑞登血型相匹配 |
[18:39] | Location is everything. | 位置说明了一切 |
[18:41] | Suggests the father was holding the knife. | 说明是父亲拿着刀 |
[18:44] | So I called the police department | 我联系了你老家那边的警局 |
[18:46] | in your old hometown, San Francisco. | 旧金山警局 |
[18:48] | We were really just checking on the nanny. | 我们本是调查你的保姆 |
[18:51] | But it turns out you’re the more interesting story. | 但事实证明你的故事更有趣 |
[18:54] | When you told us that your wife | 你告诉我们你的妻子 |
[18:56] | passed away five years ago, | 在五年前去世了 |
[18:59] | you neglected to mention how. | 你说你很怀疑 |
[19:02] | Very suspicious drowning in your pool. | 她是怎么溺死在游泳池里的 |
[19:05] | What does this have to do with finding my son? | 这和找到我儿子有什么关系? |
[19:07] | Well, Frisco PD thinks you murdered your wife in a rage, | 旧金山警方认为你是一怒之下杀死了你的妻子 |
[19:10] | and I think you did the same thing to the nanny. | 而且我认为你对保姆做了同样的事情 |
[19:12] | And then you disposed | 然后你处理掉了 |
[19:13] | of the only witness. | 唯一的证人 |
[19:15] | We’re not going to find | 我们肯定不会找到 |
[19:17] | your son alive, are we? | 你儿子活着 对吗? |
[19:19] | This kidnapping crap… | 这个绑架的烂幌子 |
[19:21] | …is just that. Right? | 是为了其他目的 对吗? |
[19:25] | I’m going to tell you the same thing | 我给你们的说法和 |
[19:27] | I told the cops in San Francisco. | 我给旧金山警方的一样 |
[19:29] | I’m innocent. | 我是清白的 |
[19:30] | And I’m telling the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[19:32] | Yeah, but you’re leaving out some important facts. | 是的 但是你忘了一个很重要的事实 |
[19:34] | Like who Harper’s real mother is. | 谁才是哈伯真正的母亲 |
[19:36] | Your nanny, | 你的保姆 |
[19:37] | Shelby Buress. | 谢尔比・布瑞斯 |
[19:38] | See, we, uh, confirmed that | 看到了吧 我们 跟旧金山 |
[19:41] | with the hospital in San Francisco. | 的医院确认过了 |
[19:42] | She is Harper’s birth mother. | 她才是哈伯的亲生母亲 |
[19:45] | I mean, it all adds up. | 这说明了一切 |
[19:46] | Your wife found out you knocked up Shelby. | 你妻子发现你与谢尔比有染 |
[19:48] | She wants a divorce, she wants money, | 她想要离婚 分得财产 |
[19:49] | she ends up dead in your pool. | 但她最后死在了你的游泳池 |
[19:50] | Flash-forward | 现在 |
[19:52] | to your mistress, Shelby, who ends up dead | 你的情妇谢尔比最后死在了 |
[19:53] | in your backyard. | 你的后院 |
[19:55] | You got a way with women, buddy. | 你对付女人有一套啊 老兄 |
[20:00] | You ever see this knife before? | 你见过这把刀子吗 |
[20:05] | Yes. It’s mine. | 见过 这是我的 |
[20:06] | It’s in my house. | 他应该在我家里 |
[20:08] | How about it’s in | 那为什么我们在谢尔比・布瑞斯 |
[20:09] | Shelby Buress’s back? | 的后背找到了这把刀? |
[20:10] | See, we found her blood on the blade, | 而且我们在刀锋上发现了她的血 |
[20:12] | but your blood on the handle. | 而刀柄上却是你的血 |
[20:15] | How do you explain that? | 这个你怎么解释? |
[20:17] | That’s my blood. | 血是我的 |
[20:21] | But I didn’t murder anyone. | 但是我没有杀人 |
[20:26] | I was making an offering to the dead. | 我只是在做一个祭祀 |
[20:32] | What?! | 什么意思? |
[20:34] | I opened my vein during a seance. | 我在降神会上割破了我的手腕 |
[20:38] | You do know that you’re not in San Francisco now. | 你应该知道你现在不是在旧金山吧 |
[20:40] | The knife was part of the ritual. | 那把刀是仪式的一部分 |
[20:42] | For my departed Natalie. | 为了逝去的娜塔莉 |
[20:45] | I give you this gift from life unto death. | 我将赐予你这个礼物从生到死 |
[20:57] | A seance? | 降神会? |
[21:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | I’m all done here. | 我问完了 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 那么 |
[21:11] | Who else was at the seance? | 降神会上还有谁? |
[21:13] | Shelby, | 谢尔比 |
[21:14] | my mother-in-law Patricia, | 我岳母派翠西亚 |
[21:16] | and Karen, the medium. | 还有凯伦 她是媒介 |
[21:18] | Well, how… how come we’re just hearing about this now? | 那么 为什么现在才告诉我们这些? |
[21:21] | Because I knew you’d jump to the wrong conclusions, | 因为我知道你们想错的 |
[21:23] | just like the cops in San Francisco did. | 就像旧金山的那些警察一样 |
[21:24] | Well, it’s a hell of a story, isn’t it? | 难道这不是一个扯淡的故事吗? |
[21:26] | It’s not a story; it’s the truth. | 这不是故事 这是事实 |
[21:29] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[21:31] | I miss her. | 我想念她 |
[21:32] | I brought together the people who were closest to her | 我召集了和她最亲近的人 |
[21:34] | to try to… make contact. | 想试着 通灵 |
[21:39] | And did you do that? | 那么你做到了吗? |
[21:41] | Did you make contact? | 你通灵成功了吗? |
[21:47] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[21:49] | I’m a father who needs you to find my son. | 我是一个需要你们帮我找到儿子的父亲 |
[22:07] | Boy’s been missing for over five hours now. | 男孩已经失踪5个多小时了 |
[22:10] | If he’s really missing at all. | 如果他是真的不见了的话 |
[22:12] | You know, Brass seems to | 你知道 布瑞斯似乎觉得 |
[22:13] | think this whole thing is a hoax. | 这一切只不过是个骗局 |
[22:14] | That the father killed the nanny | 父亲杀了保姆 |
[22:17] | and that the kid | 那个小孩只不过是 |
[22:18] | was just collateral damage. | 受牵连的受害者 |
[22:19] | Where are we at? | 我们现在进行到哪了? |
[22:20] | Got a good fingerprint | 在绑匪的纸条上 |
[22:21] | on the kidnapper’s note here. | 找到了一个指纹 |
[22:23] | All right, that plus the headboard. | 好吧 在加上这个床头板上的 |
[22:24] | If they are T.C.’s prints, | 如果证实是T.c.的指纹 |
[22:26] | Brass’s theory is looking pretty good. | 那么布瑞斯的推论就是正确的 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:30] | Man, computers have really spoiled me. | 天 电脑真是把我惯坏了 |
[22:32] | It’s been a while since I’ve done this by eye. | 我已经很久不用眼睛观察这个了 |
[22:34] | Uh-huh. Me, too. | 啊哈 我也是 |
[22:36] | All right, tell you what, you take the note. | 好吧 这样吧 你负责那个纸条 |
[22:38] | I’ll take the headboard. | 我负责这个床头板 |
[22:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:45] | A plain arch. | 是个弧形纹 |
[22:47] | No, wait a minute. | 不 等一下 |
[22:50] | Got a tented arch here. | 还有帐形纹 |
[22:51] | That’s pretty cool. | 这简直妙极了 |
[22:54] | I got the same thing here. That’s very rare. | 我这也是 这可是很罕见的 |
[22:56] | Good for us. | 对我们来说是好事 |
[22:59] | Maybe bad for T.C. | 但是对T.c.可不一定是好事 |
[23:01] | Let’s check him out. | 让我们核对一下 |
[23:04] | Ulnar loops, radial loops… | 尺环纹 径向环纹… |
[23:07] | a few whorls. | 几个涡旋状纹 |
[23:08] | Interesting ridge pattern. | 有趣的脊状环纹 |
[23:12] | It’s a real smorgasbord, but… | 这简直是包罗万象 但是 |
[23:14] | No tented arches. | 没有帐形纹 |
[23:17] | No. | 没有 |
[23:19] | The prints we found on the kidnapper’s note | 我们在纸条上发现的指纹 |
[23:21] | and the boy’s headboard | 还有男孩床头板上发现的 |
[23:22] | did not belong to T.C. | 指纹都不是T.c.的 |
[23:23] | And there were no prints on the knife. | 刀上也没有指纹 |
[23:25] | So if the prints don’t fit, you must acquit? Bull. | 你是说如果指纹不符 就得放弃了? 扯蛋 |
[23:27] | Yeah, I’m right there with you. | 是的 我也这么想的 |
[23:29] | We’ve got Riordan’s knife, his drugs. | 我们有瑞登的刀 他的药 |
[23:31] | I mean, I’m not saying that he necessarily did it alone, | 我是说 他不一定是一个人做的 |
[23:33] | but we know he’s got plenty of people working for him. | 要知道有很多人为他效力 |
[23:35] | Yeah, and we checked them all out, though. | 是啊 但是我们已经调查过他们了 |
[23:37] | But he’s got the money to buy their silence, | 他有足够的钱来封他们的口 |
[23:39] | maybe even their alibis. | 甚至是他们的不在场证明 |
[23:40] | Yeah, you were in the interrogation room. | 那么 你在审问室 |
[23:41] | Didn’t you feel the presence of a con man, | 难道你没觉得他是一个骗子吗? |
[23:43] | a lying sack of shinola? | 撒谎说那些模糊的事情 |
[23:44] | The whole seance story? | 还有降神会的故事? |
[23:45] | Yeah, it’s far out. I know that. | 是的 那是太扯了 我知道 |
[23:47] | I’m just saying, if the guy’s telling the truth, | 我只是想 如果他说的真是实话 |
[23:49] | there’s a shot that his boy is still out there alive. | 很有可能小男孩真的还活着 |
[23:51] | Were you able to follow up on his story? | 你能明白他说的故事吗? |
[23:54] | Oh, you mean was I able to conjure up the mother-in-law | 哦 你是说我能理解召唤出他丈母娘 |
[23:56] | and spirit guide? No, I’m still working on it. | 和灵导师? 不 我还是接受不了 |
[23:59] | We all know how this is gonna end. | 我们都知道这将会是什么结局 |
[24:03] | Look, D.B.– | 听着 罗素 |
[24:04] | are you thinking like a dad here or a CSI? | 你是以爸爸的立场在思考还是一个鉴证人员? |
[24:08] | Call just came in. Kidnapper. | 绑匪打电话来了 |
[24:12] | Get yourself a pen and paper, Mr. Riordan. | 准备笔和纸 瑞登 |
[24:15] | Write this down. | 写下来 |
[24:21] | I need to know… | 我想知道 |
[24:23] | is my son all right? | 我儿子还好吗? |
[24:25] | Who’s asking, you or the cops? | 谁问的 是你还是条子们? |
[24:30] | Me. I’m asking. | 我 是我问的 |
[24:33] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[24:34] | Harper. | 哈伯 |
[24:35] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[24:37] | Hey, pal… | 嗨 朋友 |
[24:39] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[24:43] | Who lives on the Moon? | 谁住在月亮上? |
[24:45] | The lady in white. | 穿白衣服的女人 |
[24:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:50] | Harper, are you okay? | 哈伯 你没事吧? |
[24:52] | Palermo parking lot, level three. | 意大利巴勒莫停车场 三层 |
[24:54] | All the jewels from the safe. | 保险箱里的珠宝 |
[24:56] | 8:00 a.m. | 早上八点 |
[24:57] | Your contact will wear a red hat. | 和你接头的会带个红帽子 |
[24:59] | 8:00 a.m. | 早上八点 |
[25:00] | That gives us four hours. | 那就还有四小时 |
[25:08] | So you keep over two million dollars worth of jewlery | 你把价值两百万的珠宝 |
[25:11] | in your house safe? | 都放在家里的保险箱里? |
[25:13] | Yes. Most of it belonged to my wife, Natalie. | 恩 大部分是我老婆娜塔莉的 |
[25:16] | You couldn’t think of a better place to keep it? | 你就找不到好点的地方了么? |
[25:20] | I liked to keep her things near. | 我习惯把东西放身边 |
[25:23] | There’s some nights… | 有几个晚上… |
[25:27] | Okay, um… | 好的 恩… |
[25:29] | Anyone else know about Natalie’s jewlery? | 还有谁知道娜塔莉的珠宝? |
[25:33] | My mother-in-law, Patricia. | 我丈母娘 派翠西亚 |
[25:35] | Patricia Lydecker. | 派翠西亚 莱德克 |
[25:36] | You were at the seance last night, is that right, Mrs. Lydecker? | 你昨晚在现场对么 莱德克女士? |
[25:39] | Yes. | 恩 |
[25:40] | And what time did you leave the house? | 大约几点离开的? |
[25:42] | Around ten. | 大概十点 |
[25:43] | before they took Harper. | 他们带走哈伯之前 |
[25:44] | They? | 他们? |
[25:46] | Well, I just assume there must have been more than one person. | 哦 我只是以为绑架的人不止一个 |
[25:52] | Okay. Um… | 好的 恩… |
[25:54] | and you were aware that T.C. | 你知道T.c. |
[25:56] | still had possession of your daughter’s jewelry? | 还留着你女儿的珠宝吧? |
[25:58] | Yes. Why do you ask? | 对 怎么这样问? |
[26:01] | Just trying to, uh… get the facts straight. | 恩 就是想确认一下 |
[26:03] | And I’m also trying to understand how | 我还想知道 |
[26:05] | a woman whose son-in-law is suspected of murdering | 一个丈母娘怎么会对 |
[26:09] | her daughter, how she could still be so cozy | 有谋害自己女儿嫌疑的女婿 |
[26:12] | with the alleged killer. | 态度这么好 |
[26:14] | See, we called the San Francisco police department, | 我们打给了旧金山警署 |
[26:17] | and they told us that after they dropped charges against T.C., | 在他们撤销控告了Tc之后 |
[26:20] | you actually brought a wrongful death suit against him. | 你又起诉他过失杀人 |
[26:23] | Which I withdrew. | 后来我又撤诉了 |
[26:25] | Because you thought you might lose? | 因为你觉得你会输? |
[26:27] | No, because I came to understand that my son-in-law is innocent. | 不 是因为我慢慢理解到他是无辜的 |
[26:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:34] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会的? |
[26:35] | My daughter, Natalie, told me. | 我女儿 娜塔莉 说 |
[26:38] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉? |
[26:40] | Through Karen. | 通过凯伦 |
[26:41] | Karen has helped me, | 凯伦帮了我 |
[26:44] | Helped me to find peace. | 帮助我重回平静 |
[26:47] | So you’ve communicated with Natalie? | 你和娜塔莉交流过了? |
[26:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:52] | On several occasions at T.C.’s house. | 几次在Tc家里 |
[26:54] | Karen allows me to understand what it is | 凯伦让我明白 |
[26:58] | that Natalie wants. | 娜塔莉想要的是什么 |
[26:59] | And what is that? | 是什么? |
[27:00] | Mr. Russell, | 罗素先生 |
[27:02] | grief put my husband in an early grave. | 悲痛让我丈夫过早归西 |
[27:05] | Were it not for Karen, I might have joined him. | 如果不是凯伦 我可能就和他一起了 |
[27:12] | T.C. came to me in grief. | Tc悲痛地来找我 |
[27:14] | Said he was unable to accept the death of Natalie. | 说他没法接受娜塔莉的死 |
[27:17] | But peace comes | 但是平静 |
[27:19] | not from the acceptance of death, but from an understanding | 不是来自于对于死的接受 而是要接受 |
[27:22] | that death is just the beginning. | 死亡就是发生了 |
[27:25] | I sense a disturbance in your chakras. | 我感觉到你的脉轮有点紊乱 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I get that a lot. | 恩 我知道 |
[27:30] | What I want from you | 我现在只想 |
[27:31] | right now is a straight answer. | 你能直接回答我 |
[27:33] | When did you leave the Riordan house? | 你什么时候离开瑞登家? |
[27:36] | A little after 10:00. | 十点多 |
[27:38] | After the communion with Natalie. | 和娜塔莉谈过以后 |
[27:40] | Mrs. Lydecker and I shared a taxi. | 莱德克女士和我一起坐车走 |
[27:42] | And Mr. Riordan went to bed? | 然后瑞登先生睡觉了? |
[27:44] | Oh, no. I doubt that. | 没 我觉得没有 |
[27:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[27:48] | Look, if you know something, | 如果你知道些什么 |
[27:50] | it’s in your best interest | 现在对你最有利的 |
[27:51] | to play medium with me right now. | 就是当我们的中间人 |
[27:56] | During the ceremony, T.C. became agitated. | 在仪式上 Tc变得很焦虑 |
[28:02] | Natalie wants to speak. | 娜塔莉想说话 |
[28:04] | What is it, my love? | 想说什么 亲爱的? |
[28:10] | My love, you have betrayed me again. | 亲爱的 你又背叛我了 |
[28:14] | You must let me go for your sake, for the sake of Harper. | 看在你自己和哈伯的份上 你必须离开我 |
[28:19] | Your grief is not an act of love. | 你的悲痛不是爱的表现 |
[28:22] | It’s an act of selfishness. | 是自私的表现 |
[28:28] | My husband was upset. | 我爱人他很失落 |
[28:30] | He ended the communion. | 他结束了那仪式 |
[28:32] | Your husband? | 你爱人? |
[28:33] | I mean T.C. I’m sorry. | 我是说Tc 抱歉 |
[28:36] | Natalie’s spirit force is quite strong. | 我太入戏了 |
[28:38] | I feel her presence now. | 我现在就能感觉到她 |
[28:41] | Say hi for me. | 跟我打招呼 |
[28:43] | Let’s get back to T.C. | 说回Tc |
[28:45] | T.C told us all to leave. | Tc让我们都离开 |
[28:49] | He was angry. | 他很生气 |
[28:50] | The last I saw him, he was in the den. | 我最后眼看到他 他在小房间里 |
[28:53] | When you say angry, how angry was he? | 你说生气 有多生气? |
[28:54] | Natalie just wanted T.C. to find peace. | 娜塔莉只是想让Tc平静下来 |
[28:58] | I’m afraid her words had the opposite effect. | 但是恐怕她的一席话适得其反 |
[29:04] | Henry, I’m not sure your brute force | 亨利 我觉得蛮力好像不行啊 |
[29:06] | is gonna get this evidence | 想把证据带回 |
[29:07] | to the lab. | 实验室 |
[29:09] | You’re doing in wrong. | 是行不通的 |
[29:10] | Really? | 是吗? |
[29:11] | ‘Cause you took that elevator breakout class? | 因为你上过电梯逃生课是吗? |
[29:16] | It’s moving. Okay, yeah. | 动起来了 好 好 |
[29:17] | Come on. | 用力 |
[29:18] | Come on. | 用力 |
[29:20] | Aah! | 啊! |
[29:24] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[29:28] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[29:29] | Calling Russell, admitting defeat. | 打给罗素 认输了 |
[29:31] | What?! No. | 什么?! 别 |
[29:32] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[29:33] | No more stupid questions, right? | 别再傻问 好吗? |
[29:35] | We are CSIs. | 我们是调查员 |
[29:36] | Well, sort of. | 好吧 也是 |
[29:37] | Let’s come up with answers. | 我们自己想出答案吧 |
[29:39] | In here? | 在这? |
[29:42] | We have your kit. | 我们有工具箱 |
[29:46] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[29:48] | We could do a spot test, | 我们可以做点滴测试 |
[29:50] | identify the material, | 确定这材质 |
[29:52] | then maybe it’ll tell us where it came from. | 也许它会告诉我们它的来源 |
[29:54] | I’ve got potassium hydroxide | 我有氢氧化钾 |
[29:55] | – in my kit. – Perfect. | – 在箱子里 – 很好 |
[30:02] | Oh, wow. | 哦 喔 |
[30:03] | – That’s all of it? – It’s enough to test. | – 就这些? – 足够测试了 |
[30:05] | Yeah, but the test consumes the whole thing. | 好吧 但测试要消耗所有东西 |
[30:07] | If we’re wrong, there’s no do-overs. | 如果错了 没第二次机会的 |
[30:08] | If we’re right, we may save a boy’s life. | 如果对了 就能救回一个男孩 |
[30:18] | 8:20. | 8点20 |
[30:21] | Red Hat is late. | 红帽子迟到了 |
[30:23] | I knew this was bogus. | 这样是没用的 |
[30:24] | I hope for the kid’s sake you’re wrong. | 看在孩子的份上 希望你错了 |
[30:29] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[30:31] | That bastard has been here | 那混蛋一直 |
[30:32] | the whole time. | 在这里 |
[30:40] | What… | 什么… |
[30:42] | What’s he doing? What’s he doing now? | 他在干什么? 现在! |
[30:43] | You think the boy’s in there? | 你觉得孩子在那? |
[30:45] | – I don’t know. – I don’t like this. | – 不知道 – 我也不想 |
[30:46] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[30:48] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[30:49] | All units be advised, | 各分队注意 |
[30:50] | suspect is wearing a black leather jacket, red hat. | 嫌犯身着黑皮 戴红帽子 |
[30:52] | On the move. | 在走动 |
[30:54] | Gray van. Do not engage, visuals only. | 灰色货车 不要尾随 先观望 |
[30:59] | What happened to the rear window? | 车后窗怎么了? |
[31:00] | What window? There isn’t any. | 什么窗? 哪儿有 |
[31:02] | Exactly. Hey, where you going? | 真的 嘿 你要去哪里? |
[31:11] | Somebody got out of that van. | 有人从车上下来了 |
[31:13] | Stop the van. | 拦住那车 |
[31:14] | Lock down the parking structure. | 停车场放下栏杆 |
[31:21] | Step out of the vehicle! Hands on your head! | 把车停下! 手举起来! |
[31:25] | Step away from the van. | 走过来 |
[31:28] | Put you hands where I can see ’em! | 把手放在我能看到之处! |
[31:40] | Van’s clear. | 车上没有 |
[31:42] | Where’s the guy? | 那家伙呢? |
[31:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:44] | He told me to drive to an address. | 他叫我把开车到一个地址 |
[31:46] | He said I’d find Harper there. | 说我那能找到哈伯 |
[31:47] | He said no cops, no surprises. | 他说不要有条子 不能有意外 |
[31:49] | You people just got my son killed. | 你们害死了我儿子 |
[31:54] | 434, shots fired at | 代码434 在高图斯跟航道 |
[31:56] | the corner of Altos and Fairway. | 的拐角处发生枪击 |
[31:57] | Units responding. | 马上响应 |
[32:14] | Same jacket, same face. | 同件夹克 同张脸 |
[32:16] | It’s Red Hat. | 是红帽子 |
[32:17] | Must have had an accomplice– put two bullets in him. | 他一定有同谋…朝他开了两枪 |
[32:19] | No Harper. | 哈伯不在里面 |
[32:25] | Looks like somebody forgot to get paid. | 看来有人忘了拿赎金 |
[32:27] | Not good for the kid. | 孩子情况不妙 |
[32:34] | Address the kidnapper gave Riordan was bogus. | 绑匪给瑞登的地址是假的 |
[32:36] | Empty lot; no Harper. | 是个空停车场 哈伯不在那儿 |
[32:38] | Red Hat’s name is Trevor Raymond. | 红帽子名叫特雷弗 雷蒙德 |
[32:39] | He’s got a Henderson address, | 他有亨德森的地址 |
[32:41] | and he’s got a nice set of tented arches. | 他那呈帐篷拱形的指纹 |
[32:44] | His prints are the ones that we found on headboard and the note. | 跟我们在床头板和便条上发现的完全吻合 |
[32:46] | Which puts him inside the house | 因此他就是那个进到房子里 |
[32:47] | as well as outside, dumping the nanny’s body. | 并把保姆尸体抛到外面的人 |
[32:50] | Two bullets in Raymond confirms our theory | 雷蒙德中枪身亡证实了我们的推断 |
[32:52] | that he wasn’t working alone. | 他并非一人作案 |
[32:53] | Yeah, and Trevor Raymond | 没错 但特雷弗 雷蒙德 |
[32:54] | wasn’t on T.C.’s list | 并不在T.c.给我们的他的 |
[32:55] | of employees or staff. | 雇员和同事名单上 |
[32:56] | Okay, so if this is an inside job, who’s our insider? | 因此是里应外合 那内奸会是谁? |
[33:00] | Nick and Brass are searching | 尼克跟布瑞斯正在搜查 |
[33:01] | Raymond’s place now. | 雷蒙德的住所 |
[33:02] | Hopefully they’ll find a link to the accomplice. | 希望他们能找出共犯的线索 |
[33:04] | Forget the three-hour rule. | 三小时丧命的规则就别提了 |
[33:05] | We’re into hour nine now. | 现在已经过了九小时了 |
[33:06] | – Yeah, but… – No, I’m saying, look, | – 对 但… – 不 我是说 瞧瞧 |
[33:08] | we’ve got a dead nanny, now we’ve got a dead kidnapper. | 已经死了一个保姆 现在又死一个绑匪 |
[33:11] | And the fact that the accomplice panicked | 现实状况是绑匪的同谋慌了 |
[33:12] | and left the loot behind, the kid’s got to be dead, too. | 赎金也不要了这意味着孩子也离死不远了 |
[33:15] | How’s that help us right now? | 你现在说这些有用吗? |
[33:17] | Well, actually, the guy | 好吧 事实上 那家伙 |
[33:19] | didn’t leave all the loot behind. | 没有完全放弃赎金 |
[33:21] | Morgan’s got the last iPad standing. | 摩根的Ipad正好还能用 |
[33:23] | Still has some juice. | 还有点儿余电 |
[33:24] | I was able to pull up the inventory photos | 我因此可以用它播放出 |
[33:26] | of the jewelry that we took | 我们在跟红帽子交货前 |
[33:27] | before we made the exchange with Red Hat. | 事先拍下的珠宝照片 |
[33:29] | There is something missing. | 用东西不见了 |
[33:30] | Let’s take a look. | 我们瞧瞧 |
[33:38] | Oh, yeah. Wedding ring. | 是的 结婚戒指不见了 |
[33:40] | Well, from the size of it, I’m guessing it’s Natalie’s. | 从尺寸来看 我猜是娜塔莉的 |
[33:41] | I’m guessing that the ring isn’t the only thing | 我猜戒指不是唯一 |
[33:44] | that belonged to Natalie. | 属于娜塔莉的东西 |
[33:46] | Why? What do you got? | 此话怎讲? 你查到什么? |
[33:47] | I was adding Trevor Raymond’s blood type | 我在把特雷弗 雷蒙德的血型 |
[33:49] | to our ABO findings, | 添加到血型样本记录里时 |
[33:51] | when I noticed something. | 我注意到一件事情 |
[33:52] | Harper Riordan’s blood type is O. | 哈伯 瑞登的血型是O型 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:56] | Check out Shelby Buress’s. | 再看看谢尔比 布瑞斯的血型 |
[33:58] | “Ab.” | “Ab型” |
[34:03] | Let’s get a few things straight | 有几件事我们要核实一下 |
[34:04] | Mr. Riordan. | 瑞登先生 |
[34:05] | First, your son Harper is really your wife Natalie’s son, | 首先 你儿子哈伯的确是你妻子娜塔莉的 |
[34:08] | isn’t he? | 对吧? |
[34:10] | Shelby Buress’s blood type | 谢尔比 布瑞斯的血型跟 |
[34:11] | is not compatible with Harper. | 哈伯的血型并不相符 |
[34:13] | She may have given birth to him, but she was not his mother. | 她也许生了他 但她并不是你儿子的生母 |
[34:16] | She was a surrogate. | 她是个代孕妈妈 |
[34:17] | So there wasn’t an affair, was there? | 因此你并没有搞外遇 对吧? |
[34:19] | For five years, | 五年来 |
[34:20] | the world’s thought I’m a murderer and a philanderer. | 全世界都以为我是杀人犯和花花公子 |
[34:23] | What happened between | 所有发生在我跟我妻子还谢尔比 |
[34:25] | me, my wife and Shelby and my family– | 以及我家人之间的 |
[34:27] | that’s my business and no one else’s. | 都是我的私事 跟他人无关 |
[34:29] | What do you mean, what does it matter? | 你什么意思 到底怎么回事? |
[34:32] | $2 million worth of jewelry, and the kidnapper | 价值200万美元的珠宝 绑匪 |
[34:35] | takes this. | 就拿走了这个 |
[34:36] | A simple wedding band. | 一个结婚戒指 |
[34:37] | Your wife’s ring. | 你妻子的戒指 |
[34:39] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 我不知道 |
[34:40] | No, you have to know. | 不 你必须知道 |
[34:41] | Look, T.C., | 听着 T.c. |
[34:43] | you have a choice here. | 你现在得做出选择 |
[34:45] | You can either stay shuttered up in your house | 你要么选择把自己继续锁在房子里 |
[34:47] | with your ghosts, feeling sorry for yourself | 跟鬼魂在一起 整天自怨自艾 |
[34:49] | or you can open the damn blinds. | 要么重新敞开你的心扉 |
[34:51] | This ring is important. | 这个戒指至关重要 |
[34:53] | It’s important to you and to the person who took your son. | 不管是对你还是那绑匪都很重要 |
[34:57] | Now, come on. | 快说实话吧 |
[34:59] | That ring is the reason why Natalie’s dead. | 这个戒指就是娜塔莉死亡的原因 |
[35:03] | We’d been at a party. | 我们当时在开派对 |
[35:05] | We were both drunk. | 我们俩都喝醉了 |
[35:08] | We had a fight. | 大吵了一架 |
[35:11] | Natalie took off her ring and she threw it in the pool. | 娜塔莉摘下戒指 扔进了泳池里 |
[35:17] | Few hours later, we made up. | 几小时后 我们和好了 |
[35:17] | Few hours later, we made up. | 几个小时以后我们重修旧好 |
[35:21] | She went to get the ring back and… | 她试图要找回戒指… |
[35:24] | she was still drunk. | 但是她实在醉过头了 |
[35:29] | I didn’t even hear her. | 再也没有她的消息了 |
[35:33] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[35:37] | But the world blamed you. | 但是所有人都指责你 |
[35:39] | The world was right. | 大家是对的 |
[35:41] | It was my fault. | 那就是我的错 |
[35:43] | W-What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[35:45] | You gonna make your son | 让你的儿子 |
[35:46] | pay for your sins? | 为你的过失赎罪? |
[35:49] | You think someone took Harper to punish me? | 你觉得有人拐走哈伯是为了报复我? |
[35:58] | I doubt Natalie’s mother Patricia. | 我怀疑娜塔莉的妈妈派翠西亚 |
[36:00] | Yeah, but she claims that she’s forgiven T.C., so… | 是啊 但是她说她原谅Tc了 |
[36:02] | That’s ridiculous. | 无稽之谈 |
[36:03] | I would never forgive somebody who killed my daughter. | 我死也不会原谅杀了我女儿的人 |
[36:06] | Yeah, but we know your history with forgiveness, | 是 但是我们知道你很仁慈 |
[36:09] | – so that… – Oh, that’s nice. | – 所以… – 哦 真好 |
[36:10] | No, I didn’t mean it, | 我不是这意思 |
[36:11] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我没有那个意思 |
[36:13] | Come on, now, stop it, focus. Patricia. | 拜托 打住 理一遍 派翠西亚 |
[36:15] | Okay, she was there that night. | 好的 那天晚上她在场 |
[36:17] | She was in the house. | 在屋子里 |
[36:19] | She knew about the jewelry. | 她知道珠宝的事情 |
[36:20] | And maybe she knew about Harper. | 可能也知道哈伯 |
[36:22] | He was her daughter’s son, therefore her grandson. | 是她女儿的儿子 也就是她的外孙 |
[36:26] | Who should be living with her and not her daughter’s murderer. | 所以应该和她一起住 而不是杀她女儿的凶手 |
[36:30] | Yes, it’s a twofer. | 是啊 双雕 |
[36:31] | Get the boy, kill the nanny. | 带走孩子 杀了保姆 |
[36:33] | And with T.C.’s history, he becomes the obvious suspect. | 加上Tc之前的事儿 他就很有嫌疑 |
[36:36] | And maybe this time he goes down for the crime. | 这次他可能真犯罪了 |
[36:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:39] | What do you got? | 有什么新进展? |
[36:40] | Brass and I tossed Red Hat’s place pretty thoroughly. | 布瑞斯和我彻底搜查了红帽子住所 |
[36:43] | Somebody sent him ten G’s. | 有个人给了他一万块 |
[36:44] | We found a receipt for the wire transfer. | 我们找到了电子转汇账单 |
[36:46] | So we got our accomplice. | 共犯出现了 |
[36:47] | Depends if you believe in ghosts or not. | 这得看你信不信灵异事件 |
[36:49] | Check out the signature. | 看看签名 |
[36:50] | Signed by the late Natalie Riordan. | 是娜塔莉 瑞登 |
[36:56] | Okay, that’s freaky. | 好吧 真变态 |
[37:01] | Yes. | 有了 |
[37:08] | – CSIs. – CSIs. | – 调查员 – 调查员 |
[37:10] | Well, sort of. | 哦 差不多是 |
[37:12] | So? | 怎么样? |
[37:14] | Got it. | 有了 |
[37:20] | Hodges and Henry were able to I.D. that metal trace. | 霍奇斯和亨利验了下那个金属 |
[37:23] | It’s a specific composite of magnesium | 是用镁合成的东西 |
[37:25] | used primarily in the production of mag wheels. | 主要用在制造镁轮 |
[37:28] | Where do you find a mag wheel factory in Las Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯哪里有造镁轮厂? |
[37:31] | Well, there’s only one, | 哦 只有一个 |
[37:32] | and luckily for us, it’s across the street | 幸运的是 街对面就是 |
[37:33] | from the wire transfer office | 幽灵娜塔莉 瑞登 |
[37:34] | where the ghost of Natalie Riordan | 给特雷弗 雷蒙德 |
[37:36] | sent money to Trevor Raymond. | 电汇的地方 |
[37:39] | Northeast Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯东北部 |
[37:40] | A lot of abandoned buildings and homes in that part of town. | 有很多废弃的建筑和房屋 |
[37:43] | If I was looking for a kidnapper’s lair, | 如果想要藏人来撕票 |
[37:45] | that’s where I’d go. | 这还真是个好地方 |
[37:46] | Boy, that’s a lot of territory to cover. | 是啊 但是范围还是很大 |
[37:48] | Maybe I can help narrow down the canvass. | 我可以帮你们排查一下 |
[37:51] | What do you got? | 你有什么线索? |
[37:52] | A line on our ghost. | 幽灵的线索 |
[37:54] | She used a fake I.D. to make the wire transfer. | 她用了假身份证去汇款 |
[37:58] | Karen Chavera. | 凯伦 切薇拉 |
[38:04] | Our ghost is the ghost whisperer. | 我们的幽灵还是个鬼语者 |
[38:08] | Karen Chavera! | 凯伦 切薇拉! |
[38:11] | LVPD! | 警察! |
[38:13] | Guess we know how Karen met Trevor. | 总算知道凯伦怎么认识特雷弗了 |
[38:18] | Clear. No lady, no kid. | 看过了 没大人 没孩子 |
[38:20] | Same here. But you gotta see this. | 这也是 但你们得来看看 |
[38:30] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[38:33] | That is some crazy wallpaper. | 这墙纸叼爆了 |
[38:36] | It’s a shrine to T.C. and Natalie. | 是Tc和娜塔莉的圣殿啊 |
[38:40] | Looks like our medium’s research | 我们中间人搜集资料 |
[38:42] | turned into a bit of an obsession, don’t you think? | 是不是已经有点走火入魔了? |
[38:49] | Yeah. She helped herself to Natalie’s things. | 是啊 她拿了娜塔莉的东西 |
[38:54] | And to T.C.’s meds. | 还有Tc的药 |
[38:58] | “Dear T.C., | “亲爱的Tc” |
[38:59] | “By the time you read this, Harper and I will be gone. | “你看到这封信的时候 哈伯和我将要离开” |
[39:01] | “I thought we could be together, | “我以为我们能在一起” |
[39:03] | “but again you rejected me, | “但你却又拒绝了我” |
[39:04] | “gave your love away to | “把你的爱给了谢尔比 |
[39:06] | Shelby, even Karen, | 甚至凯伦” |
[39:07] | “who reunited us. | “帮我们破镜的人” |
[39:09] | “You left me no choice | “你逼得我走投无路 |
[39:10] | but to take them away from you. | 只能把她们从你身边带走” |
[39:11] | Now, you feel my pain.” | “现在 你体会到我的痛苦了” |
[39:12] | It’s signed Natalie. | 署名 娜塔莉 |
[39:14] | I think that she became | 我觉得她已经变成 |
[39:15] | Natalie Riordan. | 娜塔莉 瑞登了 |
[39:17] | Problem is, Karen thought | 问题是 凯伦以为 |
[39:20] | T.C.had an affair with Shelby. | Tc和谢尔比有外遇 |
[39:22] | So when Karen | 所以 当凯伦变成 |
[39:24] | became Natalie, | 娜塔莉的时候 |
[39:25] | she took revenge on the one woman | 她对那女人实行报复 |
[39:27] | she blamed for stealing T.C. away. | 责怪她带走了Tc |
[39:33] | And then she took her kid. | 然后带走她的孩子 |
[39:54] | That hutch is blocking a door. | 这柜子挡住了门 |
[39:55] | Let’s move it. | 移开 |
[40:06] | There he is. Hey, bud. | 哇 是他 嘿小伙子 |
[40:07] | Harper. | 哈伯 |
[40:08] | It’s okay. It’s all right, all right? | 没事了 没事了 没事吧? |
[40:10] | We’re with the police. Everything’s going to be okay. | 我们现在和警察在一起 没事了 |
[40:12] | Russell, it’s Stokes. | 罗素 斯托克斯啊 |
[40:13] | We found Harper, | 我们找到哈伯了 |
[40:14] | alive and well. | 安然无恙 |
[40:16] | No sign of Karen, though. | 没有凯伦的行踪 |
[40:17] | Yeah, I know. | 恩 我知道 |
[40:19] | I’ve got eyes on her right now. | 我现在正看着她 |
[40:21] | I guess she felt she had to… | 我想她可能觉得她应该… |
[40:24] | join Natalie. | 是去找娜塔莉吧 |
[40:33] | Let’s bring the boy on home. | 带孩子回家吧 |
[40:46] | It’s good to have all the “IS’es” back, isn’t it? | 显微镜能拿回来不错吧 |
[40:49] | It’s good to have everything back. | 啥都走上正轨就不错 |
[41:00] | You, uh, sure about that? | 你 确定? |
[41:03] | You never know when it might come in handy. | 讲不定哪天就有用了 |
[41:05] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[41:07] | Why go old school… | 为什么要复古呢… |
[41:09] | When you can go ancient. | 尤其当你能赶潮流时 |
[41:13] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[41:45] | No three-hour rule on this one. | 这次三小时限时么 |
[41:47] | Nope. | 没有 |
[41:48] | Glad none of the rules applied. | 真高兴不限时了 |
[41:51] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[41:53] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[41:55] | Never lose faith. | 时刻充满信心 |
[41:57] | Some things I hide better than you do. | 我比你更懂云淡风轻 |