时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I’ve never seen so much money spent | 我还没见过有人愿意花大笔钱 |
[00:14] | on so little actual fabric. | 去买只用这么点料的衣服 |
[00:15] | Well, you’re always saying | 好吧 你总是提倡 |
[00:17] | it’s what’s inside that counts, right? | 内在美更重要 不是吗? |
[00:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:20] | Look where that gets me. | 看看我的收获 |
[00:22] | Look, well, maybe you should try wearing | 好吧 也许你应该试着穿些 |
[00:23] | something less “granny” than the flannel PJ’s. | 不像法兰绒睡衣那么老气的衣服 |
[00:25] | Hey, they keep me warm! | 嘿 它们很保暖! |
[00:27] | You know what else can keep you warm? | 那你知道还有什么东西也能帮你保暖吗? |
[00:28] | Yeah, coffee. | 知道 咖啡 |
[00:29] | There’s a place on the third floor. I’ll pay. | 三楼就有卖 我请客 |
[00:32] | Oh, man, I just can’t decide… | 哦 我只是还没想好… |
[00:34] | No, I mean, if you just wait two weeks, | 不是 如果你愿意再等两周 |
[00:36] | you can get it for, like, half the price. | 你就可以半价买下它 |
[00:38] | Yeah, but you’re missing the point… | 话是没错 可是你忽略了一条… |
[00:39] | I want it now. | 我现在就想买 |
[00:40] | Fine. So pay the money. | 好啊 那就付钱去呗 |
[00:42] | No. You’re right. I’ll wait. | 不 你是对的 我再等等 |
[00:44] | You’re always right. | 你总是对的 |
[00:46] | So we’ll go get coffee, | 我们先去喝咖啡 |
[00:47] | and then we’ll go back and get it. | 回来再买 |
[01:10] | Aw… | 噢… |
[01:15] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[01:48] | We said we’d be there at 4:00. | 我们说过四点钟到那儿 |
[01:49] | Do you think we’ll make it? | 你觉得现在来得及吗? |
[01:51] | Oh, we’ll get there by 4:00. | 哦 咱们四点准能到 |
[01:55] | Eva, your hair… | 伊娃 你的头发… |
[01:56] | – What? – There’s a huge piece | – 怎么了? – 你后面头发 |
[01:57] | missing out of the middle of your hair! | 中间少了一大块! |
[01:59] | – What?! What?! – Somebody’s cut it. | – 什么?! 什么?! – 被人剪掉了 |
[02:01] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[02:02] | Would you…? Where? Where? | 你能不能…? 在哪? 在哪? |
[02:04] | How much is it? | 少了多少? |
[02:05] | – How much is it? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | – 少了多少? – 我不知道 不知道 |
[02:07] | How much is taken off? | 被剪走了多少? |
[02:08] | I feel so violated. | 我感觉被侵犯了 |
[02:11] | I would, too. | 换我也是 |
[02:13] | I mean, it’s sick. | 我是说 这很恶心 |
[02:15] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:18] | Four days ago, a girl in a mall. | 四天前是那个逛街的女孩 |
[02:20] | Now, this girl, in a movie theater. | 现在 是这个在电影院的女孩 |
[02:21] | That makes 11. | 加起来一共有十一起了 |
[02:22] | At least that have reported it. | 光报案的就这么多 |
[02:24] | I’m sure there’s more. | 我想实际应远不止这些 |
[02:25] | The sheriff is pissed; bad for the tourist trade. | 警长很生气 因为这对旅游业很不利 |
[02:29] | It’s the same story | 事情的经过都一样 |
[02:30] | chunk of hair cut off in a public place. | 一大块头发在公共场合被别人剪掉 |
[02:33] | They never even feel it. | 而受害人完全没感觉到 |
[02:34] | Any of the women see anything? | 这些女孩子看见什么了吗? |
[02:36] | So far, no. | 目前还没有 |
[02:37] | Guy’s a ghost. | 神出鬼没 |
[02:38] | Yeah. Well, at least I have nothing to worry about. | 没错 不过至少我不用担心我的头发 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[02:43] | The whole thing is creepy. | 这种事太变态了 |
[02:49] | Ms. Bingham, this is CSI Russell. | 宾格姆小姐 这位是犯罪调查科的罗素 |
[02:52] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来报案 |
[02:55] | This shouldn’t take too much longer, right? | 应该花不了多少时间 对吧? |
[02:57] | I’m just gonna run a comb through a couple of times, | 我要再梳几下头发 |
[03:00] | look for some loose-cut hairs. | 看看有没有头发渣 |
[03:02] | – It could help us out a lot. – So… | – 它们可能会帮大忙 – 所以… |
[03:04] | you were sitting in a movie theater. | 你当时正坐在电影院 |
[03:07] | That’s right. | 对 |
[03:08] | Wow. I haven’t been to the movies | 哇哦 我很久没去电影院 |
[03:09] | for so long. | 看电影了 |
[03:11] | Which one was it? | 你看的什么电影? |
[03:12] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[03:13] | You a Matt Damon fan? | 你是马特 达蒙的粉丝吗? |
[03:16] | Uh… | 呃… |
[03:17] | I’m a… Daniel Craig girl. | 我…喜欢丹尼尔・克雷格 |
[03:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:21] | The, uh, tuxedo | 那种有燕尾服 |
[03:22] | and the gun, right? | 又有枪战的 对吗? |
[03:23] | Hard to beat. | 打不死的小强 |
[03:25] | So, Paula, you want to tell me what happened? | 所以波拉 能告诉我发生什么事了吗? |
[03:27] | I…I didn’t… I didn’t realize it until I got home, | 我… 我回家之后才发现头发没了 |
[03:31] | so he must have cut it during the movie. | 所以他一定是趁我看电影的时候剪的 |
[03:33] | But I don’t get it. Why my hair? | 可是我不明白 为什么要我的头发? |
[03:35] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 老实说 我也不清楚 |
[03:37] | You do have great hair. | 你的发质不错 |
[03:38] | Well, there is that. | 好吧 算是个原因 |
[03:39] | You didn’t get a look at the guy? | 你没有看见凶手的样子吗? |
[03:41] | No. Just… | 没有 我当时… |
[03:43] | Daniel Craig. | 只顾看丹尼尔・克雷格 |
[03:46] | I’m all done. | 我完工了 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I just have one more question. | 嗯 我再问最后一个问题 |
[03:49] | Anything else strange happen lately? | 最近有没有发生什么奇怪的事? |
[03:52] | You know, purse stolen? | 比如钱包失窃? |
[03:53] | Missing keys? Tires slashed? | 丢了钥匙? 轮胎被戳破? |
[03:55] | – No. – Okay. | – 没有 – 很好 |
[03:57] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[03:58] | Well, I am glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到这个 |
[04:00] | Okay. Uh, bottom line, | 好了 最后一句 |
[04:02] | some creep took your hair… | 那个变态弄走了你的头发… |
[04:04] | don’t let him mess with your head. | 但别让他弄走你的好心情 |
[04:09] | – Thanks. – I’ll see you out. | – 谢谢 – 我送你出去 |
[04:11] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[04:13] | Let me give you… let me give you one of these. | 让我把…把这个给你 |
[04:15] | Call me… | 如果有需要的话.. |
[04:16] | if you, if you need anything. | 打电话给我 |
[04:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[04:23] | Well… | 好吧… |
[04:25] | looks like she feels better. | 看起来她感觉好多了 |
[04:26] | And based on your performance in there, so do I. | 多亏你那番话 我也轻松不少 |
[04:30] | Yeah, I just hope this little fetish doesn’t turn into | 嗯 我只希望那人的恋发癖别发展成 |
[04:33] | something more. | 别的什么 |
[04:37] | You should start playing the ponies. | 看来你得出任务了 |
[05:07] | “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World.” | “世上最美的女孩” |
[05:10] | A little mood music, I guess. | 我猜这是调节气氛的音乐 |
[05:14] | Hell of a mood to set. | 这算什么气氛 |
[05:19] | Eva Byron. | 伊娃 拜伦 |
[05:22] | Four days ago, she and her sister filed | 四天前和她妹妹一起 |
[05:25] | a police report. | 来警局报案 |
[05:27] | Our hair freak | 那个恋发狂人 |
[05:28] | took a souvenir at the mall. | 在商场从她身上剪了些纪念品 |
[05:30] | I guess it wasn’t enough. | 我想他当时可能没拿够 |
[05:31] | Not anymore. | 这下够了 |
[05:33] | He made her a blonde. | 他给她染成了金发 |
[05:44] | He took her eyes. | 还摘走了她的眼球 |
[05:46] | That sick bastard. | 这个恶心的混蛋 |
[05:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:50] | Hell with why. | 去他的为什么 |
[05:51] | I want to know who. | 我想知道是谁干的 |
[06:02] | who are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[06:05] | who who who who | # 谁 谁 谁 谁 # |
[06:08] | who are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[06:11] | who who who who | # 是谁 是谁 # |
[06:12] | I really wanna know. | # 我很想知道 # |
[06:17] | ya ho ho | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[06:19] | come on now tell me who are you | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[06:23] | Are you! | # 是谁 # |
[06:25] | 犯罪现场调查 十二季十三集 | |
[06:45] | Guy gave her a pretty freaky makeover. | 凶手还给她来了个诡异的变装 |
[06:47] | Liver temp puts T.O.D. around 10:00 p.m. | 肝温度显示死亡时间在晚上十点左右 |
[06:51] | Cause of death? | 死因呢? |
[06:53] | Other than her eyes, there’s no apparent wound or trauma. | 除了眼睛 无其他明显的外伤 |
[06:57] | You’ll have to wait till autopsy. | 得等验尸后才能下定论 |
[06:58] | He blinded her. | 他把她弄瞎了 |
[07:01] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[07:02] | Killer didn’t want her to see him. | 凶手不想被看到 |
[07:05] | There’s something in her mouth. | 她嘴里有东西 |
[07:07] | Please don’t be her eyes. | 可别是她的眼睛啊 |
[07:17] | Oh, that’s nasty. | 噢 太恶心了 |
[07:22] | Hair braid. | 是辫子 |
[07:24] | Shoved down her throat. | 被硬塞进喉咙里 |
[07:26] | Could be our C.O.D. | 这可能就是死因 |
[07:27] | Definitely a calling card. | 这绝对是作案特征 |
[07:45] | Have you talked to Catherine? | 你和凯瑟琳通电话了么? |
[07:47] | Yeah. Yeah, have you? | 是的 你呢? |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[07:51] | She, uh, sounded good. | 她 恩 听起来情况很好 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:55] | She’ll show those FBI boys | 她会教联邦调查局的伙子们知道 |
[07:57] | how to fly straight, huh? | 什么叫直奔主题 |
[07:58] | She did it for me. | 我领教过 |
[08:00] | She did it for all of us. | 我们每个人都领教过 |
[08:01] | Well, Quantico isn’t that far, right? | 昆迪克离这儿不远 对吧? |
[08:05] | No, not really. | 不怎么远 |
[08:12] | Well, that can’t be good. | 这可不是好兆头 |
[08:15] | So, our hair fetish freak is now a homicidal maniac. | 好吧 恋发狂现在变成杀人魔了 |
[08:19] | Eh, that’s just great. | 啊 真是太好了 |
[08:21] | What do we know? | 有什么线索? |
[08:22] | 11 women have come forward to report | 有十一个女人曾报案 |
[08:24] | they were snipped by this guy. | 说被这人偷剪了头发 |
[08:25] | – Including the dead girl? – Yeah. | – 包括死了的那位? – 是的 |
[08:27] | I got my guys doing welfare checks on the other ten. | 我的手下正在给剩下的十人做笔录 |
[08:29] | But we need to assume that | 我们得假设 |
[08:31] | there are more women out there that didn’t report it. | 除了她们 还有人没报案 |
[08:32] | Well, let’s hope they’re just shy, not dead, too. | 希望她们只是不愿露面 而不是已经死了 |
[08:36] | Well, best way to know that is to reach out to the press. | 想找到这些人 最好的办法就是借助媒体 |
[08:38] | And create a panic? In my city? | 然后引起恐慌? 在我的地盘? |
[08:41] | I got enough problems. | 我的麻烦够多的了 |
[08:43] | This one, you need to solve. | 这次你们得自己解决 |
[08:50] | I think she was looking at you when she said that. | 我想她刚才的话是对你说的 |
[08:53] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 才怪 |
[09:05] | Chain is busted,but the lock is intact. | 链锁被撬开 但门锁完好无损 |
[09:08] | She trusted him enough to open the door to him. | 她未存警惕之心就开了门 |
[09:20] | Never had a chance to realize her mistake. | 却没来得及发现 自己已犯下了大错 |
[09:27] | Looks like this is where he did | 看来这里就是他的 |
[09:28] | his extreme makeover,psychop ath edition. | 变态化妆间 |
[09:35] | Blow-dryer and curling iron are still plugged in. | 电吹风和烫发器还插着电 |
[09:37] | Traces of makeup and hair dye in the sink. | 水池里有化妆品和染发剂 |
[09:40] | So he snipped Eva’s hair at the mall. | 他在商场剪下伊娃的头发 |
[09:42] | Obviously, he was attracted to it for some reason. | 很显然 因为某些原因他对此情有独钟 |
[09:45] | Certainly not the color. | 当然不是因为颜色 |
[09:46] | He turned her into a blonde. | 因为他把它们都染成了金色 |
[09:48] | You should watch yourself. | 你得小心了 |
[09:49] | Well, he dyed her hair. | 染发之前都不是金色 |
[09:51] | You should watch yourself. | 所以你才得小心 |
[09:52] | True. | 有道理 |
[09:55] | Where is the packaging? | 包装在哪呢? |
[09:57] | You know? The products? | 就是这些服装的包装? |
[09:59] | Guess he was smart enough to take them with him. | 看来他很聪明 把包装带走了 |
[10:02] | Smart enough to wipe down his prints, too. | 指纹也擦的很干净 真不简单 |
[10:04] | Suggests planning. | 说明他计划周密 |
[10:05] | Guy’s not just sick, he’s dangerous. | 这人不仅变态 而且危险 |
[10:09] | When we reported what happened at the mall, | 我们上报了那天商场发生的事 |
[10:12] | the officer said it was just some weirdo, | 警官说这只是某些奇怪的人的恶作剧 |
[10:15] | and now my sister… | 而现在我姐姐却… |
[10:18] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对你失去亲人 我感到遗憾 |
[10:20] | It’s the same guy, isn’t it? | 剪发和谋杀是一人所为 对么? |
[10:25] | You people should have warned us. | 你们该提醒我们 |
[10:27] | Listen, if I could bring your sister back, I would. | 听着 如果有办法补救 我早就做了 |
[10:31] | But I need your help right now, so we can | 但我现在需要你的帮助 |
[10:34] | keep this from happening to someone else, okay? | 让这类事件别再发生 好么? |
[10:39] | Now, after the mall incident, | 那么 在商场发生剪发事件后 |
[10:41] | did your sister receive any strange phone calls? | 你姐姐有没有接到过奇怪的电话? |
[10:44] | Did she think somebody was following her? | 有没有觉得被人跟踪? |
[10:46] | – Anything like that? – No. | – 或者其它怪事? – 没 |
[10:49] | Do you recognize this dress? | 见过这件裙子么? |
[10:53] | Those sunglasses? | 还有这副眼镜? |
[10:55] | No. Why? | 不 怎么了? |
[10:57] | Your sister was wearing them when we found her. | 发现尸体时 你姐姐就穿着这些 |
[10:59] | Those aren’t hers. | 这些都不是她的 |
[11:01] | – You sure? – I know Eva’s style. | – 你确定? – 我了解伊娃的品味 |
[11:02] | She hated retro. | 她不喜欢复古 |
[11:04] | Even as a kid, she refused to wear hand-me-downs. | 还是孩子时 她就不愿穿二手的衣服 |
[11:08] | He dressed her up?! | 他给她换了装?! |
[11:11] | What else did he do to her? | 他还对她做了什么? |
[11:13] | I found no sign | 除了脸部有 |
[11:14] | of sexual assault, and besides | 撞门留下的伤痕外 |
[11:16] | the facial lacerations caused by the door, | 没发现有性侵犯的痕迹 |
[11:18] | there were no other apparent injuries perimortem. | 死时没有明显的外伤 |
[11:22] | So the eyes were gouged out postmortem? | 所以眼睛是在死后被挖出的? |
[11:26] | Tissue is withdrawn,nonresponsive. | 肌肉松软 没有弹性 |
[11:29] | Cause of death? | 死因是? |
[11:30] | Well, it wasn’t the braid in her throat. | 不是喉咙里的辫子 |
[11:33] | She died of a morphine overdose. | 她死于吗啡摄入过量 |
[11:35] | The killer injected her in the carotid artery. | 凶手从颈部给她注入大量的吗啡 |
[11:38] | Death was relatively quick. | 死的很快 |
[11:41] | Boy, I didn’t see that one coming. | 天 没想到会是这样 |
[11:44] | Okay, so our guy forces his way in, kills her, | 这么说 凶手强闯民宅 杀了人 |
[11:48] | then he has his fun… | 还戏弄尸体… |
[11:50] | eyes, makeover, braid down the throat. | 挖眼 化妆 把辫子塞入喉咙 |
[11:53] | And that wasn’t the only hair he left behind. | 那不是凶手唯一留下的头发 |
[11:56] | The killer used hair extensions | 凶手用假发 |
[11:58] | to repair the area he’d cut off in the elevator. | 修复了电梯里被剪掉的那块 |
[12:01] | Not quite the same shade as the dye job. | 颜色与其它头发不太相同 |
[12:05] | So what do you think it all means? | 你认为这说明什么? |
[12:07] | He breaks her so he can fix her? | 为了修复而去破坏? |
[13:09] | You ever see that Japanese movie The Ring | 你看过日本电影 午夜凶铃没? |
[13:11] | about that creepy girl | 里面有个恐怖的女鬼 |
[13:12] | who lives in a well and vomits hair? | 住在井里 还会吐出头发? |
[13:14] | I thought the only Japanese culture | 我以为你知道的日本文化 |
[13:15] | that you knew about was octopus porn. | 只有章鱼情色表演呢 |
[13:17] | You should be nicer to me. | 你该对我好点 |
[13:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:20] | I’ll tell you. | 马上告诉你 |
[13:22] | The braid you fished out of your victim | 对于你从被害者口中拿出的辫子 |
[13:25] | I sorted and meticulously measured. | 我作了分类 并细致比对 |
[13:28] | Henry ran mitochondrial DNA, | 亨利进行了线粒体DNA检测 |
[13:30] | and it turns out that the hairs | 结果是辫子里的 |
[13:31] | in the braid are from | 头发来自 |
[13:33] | 26 different women. | 26个不同的女人 |
[13:35] | Twenty-six? | 26个? |
[13:36] | Including the 11 who reported | 包括已报案说有人 |
[13:37] | having their locks snipped by our hair stalker. | 剪她们头发的那11个人 |
[13:39] | I know what you’re thinking… holy hairball. | 我知道你在想什么…剪不断 理还乱 |
[13:42] | That’s not what I’m thinking. | 我没这么想 |
[13:44] | What I’m thinking is, this braid may be more than a calling card. | 我在想 这根发辫不只是作案特征 |
[13:46] | Like a list of future victims? | 更像是猎物名单么? |
[13:48] | If you’re braided,you’re branded. | 如果里面有你的头发 你就被盯上了 |
[13:49] | Mm. | 恩 |
[13:50] | Still doesn’t tell us who’s next. | 但还是不知道 下一个会是谁 |
[13:52] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[13:54] | Follow up with the list of names we do know and see | 联络这些人 |
[13:56] | if anyone’s noticed someone looking over their shoulder. | 看看有没有人目睹过凶手的脸 |
[14:05] | Don’t need to be a profiler to see it. | 外行也能看出她们的特点 |
[14:08] | Slender, 20s, long hair… | 都是 苗条 20出头 长发… |
[14:12] | and these are just the ones we know about. | 我们就只知道这些 |
[14:19] | How are we supposed to protect these girls? | 我们怎么保护她们? |
[14:22] | Well, we can’t put a car 24-7 in front of every house. | 我们不可能派人时时刻刻监护她们 |
[14:25] | You just need to catch this guy. | 所以你得主动出击 |
[14:27] | Any no-shows among the women who came forward? | 这些女孩中还有没来的么? |
[14:30] | Yeah, one:Joyce Debernardi. | 有一个 乔伊斯・德贝纳尔迪 |
[14:32] | Henderson address. | 住在亨德森市 |
[14:33] | I left a, a message on her cell. | 我给她手机留了言 |
[14:39] | Brass. | 是布瑞斯 |
[14:40] | He was checking up on her. | 他正在调查她 |
[14:42] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿 吉姆 |
[14:48] | Joyce Debernardi just showed up. | 乔伊斯・德贝纳尔迪 刚现身了 |
[15:02] | Day shift got the call. | 上白班同事接到报案 |
[15:04] | Similar crime scene, same M.O. | 相似的犯罪现场和作案手法 |
[15:06] | She was found just like this? | 她被发现时就这样? |
[15:08] | Déjà vu all over again. | 又是似曾相识 |
[15:13] | Not quite. | 不全是 |
[15:15] | Eva’s eyes were gouged out. | 伊娃的眼睛被挖了 |
[15:19] | This is different. | 而这次不同 |
[15:21] | Proteins in the cornea are coagulated. | 角膜里的蛋白质凝结了 |
[15:24] | Bastard used ammonia to blind her. | 那混蛋用氨水弄瞎了她 |
[15:36] | They, uh, found vomit in close proximity to the body. | 他们发现尸体旁有呕吐物 |
[15:40] | Reaction to the chemical. | 是药物反应 |
[15:41] | Unlike Eva, | 不像伊娃 |
[15:42] | she was alive when he did this. | 她是活生生地遭受这些的 |
[15:43] | Alive but helpless. | 虽生犹死 |
[15:45] | They also found partially digested pills… | 他们还在呕吐物中发现了… |
[15:47] | Succinylcholine in vomitus. | 未消化完的琥珀酰胆碱片 |
[15:49] | That’s a paralytic. | 有点类似麻药 |
[15:51] | That’s how he’s getting better at the makeup. | 所以他的妆可以画的更好 |
[15:59] | He’s taking his time, he’s savoring it. | 他不紧不慢 他很享受 |
[16:02] | He’s getting more confident. | 更加从容了 |
[16:04] | Which means he’s getting harder to catch. | 这意味着更难抓到他 |
[16:24] | Help… | 救命… |
[16:50] | Two women | 两个女人 |
[16:52] | both have their hair cut by this nut-job, now they’re dead, | 头发被剪 都已死亡 |
[16:55] | dressed up like some ’70s fantasy. | 打扮成70年代的风格 |
[16:57] | When did we get the first report | 我们什么时候首次收到 |
[16:59] | of this guy cutting hair? | 这人剪发劣行的举报的? |
[17:01] | Three weeks ago, Sheriff. | 三周前 警长 |
[17:02] | Three weeks? | 三周前? |
[17:03] | Clearly he didn’t just step over the line. | 很明显 他还觉不过瘾 |
[17:05] | – This guy’s escalating. – Fast. | – 这家伙越发猖狂 – 快啊 |
[17:07] | What are you two doing about it? | 你们俩有什么收获? |
[17:08] | Well, right now, we’re listening | 我们在解读证物 |
[17:09] | ’cause he’s, he’s talking to us. | 犯人在向我们转递信息 |
[17:11] | He’s sending letters now, what? | 他给你写信 还是? |
[17:13] | No, these… found in the throats | 不 在两位遇害者喉咙里 |
[17:17] | of our two victims. | 发现了这个 |
[17:18] | That braid has hair from 26 different women, | 那辫子里有26个不同女性的头发 |
[17:21] | including our two murdered ones. | 包括两位遇害者 |
[17:23] | He’s given us a list of who he’s going after. | 这就像张名单 告诉我们下一个是谁 |
[17:26] | 11 of the names we know, | 其中11人我们已经知晓 |
[17:27] | 15 we don’t… women whose hair has been cut | 另外15名…我们还不知道是谁 |
[17:30] | but they never came forward to report it. | 她们头发被剪 但并没有报案 |
[17:31] | All of these women | 这些女性 |
[17:33] | are in danger and they all deserve to know it. | 都有危险 而且她们有权知道这一点 |
[17:37] | I came here to be briefed, not told what to do. | 我来是听汇报的 不是听命令 |
[17:39] | I understand, but I think | 我明白 但我们 |
[17:41] | we need to go to the press. | 应当召开新闻发布会 |
[17:42] | You know, any panic this may cause | 虽然这会引起恐慌 |
[17:44] | it’s worth it if we can save just, just one life. | 但哪怕能救一个人 也值了 |
[17:49] | I’ll talk to the mayor. | 我会去和市长谈 |
[17:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | That’s my job. | 这是我的本职 |
[17:54] | Do yours. | 别忘了你的 |
[17:56] | Dresses our victims were found in | 遇害者死时的穿的衣服 |
[17:58] | are both vintage, no retro imitations, | 已有一定年代 并非后来的仿品 |
[18:01] | the real deal, circa 1978. | 真实的时间 大约是1978年 |
[18:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:06] | I… I can’t talk to you behind that dress, man. | 你站在那裙子后面时 我…没法和你说话 |
[18:08] | Looks like you’re wearing that thing. | 看起来就像你穿着它 |
[18:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:11] | So, ’70s, huh, you sure about that? | 这么说 你确定是70年代的衣服? |
[18:14] | Yeah, I spoke with an expert. | 对 我问过专家 |
[18:15] | Oh, yeah, who’s that? | 哦 是吗 那专家是谁? |
[18:16] | – My mother. – Mm. | – 我母亲 – 嗯 |
[18:18] | She’s a bit of a clotheshorse. | 她当年可是个摩登女郎 |
[18:19] | Still has the figure for it, though. | 就算现在的身材也很好 |
[18:21] | I’ll take your word for that. | 我相信你说的 |
[18:23] | Well, anyway, uh, hand-stitching on the sleeve, | 不管怎么说 手工缝制的袖管 |
[18:26] | original label, real silk, | 原始标签 真丝材料 |
[18:27] | all beautifully preserved, thanks to dichlorobenzene. | 多亏有二氯苯 这些都保存完好 |
[18:31] | You mean mothballs. | 你是说卫生球 |
[18:32] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[18:33] | So I doubt that the killer found these | 所以我怀疑凶手是在 |
[18:35] | on a rack in a thrift store. | 旧货店的架子上找到这些的 |
[18:36] | No, he probably had ’em in storage, | 不 他很可能自己保存着 |
[18:37] | then pulled ’em out and put ’em | 然后拿出来给遇害者 |
[18:39] | on our victims. | 穿上 |
[18:40] | Perhaps these dresses belong to somebody he knows. | 也许这些裙子属于他认识的某个人 |
[18:42] | Yeah, it’s starting to add up now. | 嗯 现在开始有眉目了 |
[18:45] | Maybe it wasn’t somebody he knows | 也许他并不认识她们 |
[18:46] | but someone he was trying | 他是想把她们变成 |
[18:48] | to turn these women into. | 某个他认识的人 |
[18:50] | The mayor and I wish to assure the city | 市长和我向市民们保证 |
[18:52] | that we are doing all we can | 会竭尽所能 |
[18:53] | to bring this perpetrator to justice. | 将凶手绳之以法 |
[18:55] | As a woman, | 做为一个女人 |
[18:56] | parent, | 一位母亲 |
[18:58] | I understand your fears, and I appeal | 我理解你们的恐惧 并且 |
[19:01] | to anyone who may have been a victim | 我恳请所有被剪发杀人狂 |
[19:04] | of the Shear Stalker or who may have any information | 剪了头发的或是任何知情者 |
[19:06] | regarding his identity, to please call 911. | 拨打911报警 |
[19:10] | Shear Stalker… wow, they already have a name. | 剪发杀人狂… 喔 他们都想好名字了 |
[19:13] | You got the sheriff | 你能让警长 |
[19:15] | to go public. | 抛头露面 |
[19:16] | Very impressive. | 真厉害 |
[19:18] | I appealed to her sense of civic duty. | 我只是唤醒她的公民责任感 |
[19:21] | And her fear of voters? | 她是担心下届票选吧? |
[19:23] | There’s a lot riding on this. | 这儿的选票可不少 |
[19:26] | We’ll catch him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[19:29] | Hodges, um, told me about the dresses. | 霍奇斯 说说那些裙子吧 |
[19:33] | I mean, we may not be getting a picture of our killer, | 我们可能不知凶手的外貌 |
[19:35] | but maybe we have a picture of his obsession. | 但我们知道他喜好什么样的外貌 |
[19:38] | Blonde, size-six. | 金发 6码的衣服 |
[19:40] | If she were in her 20s in the 1970s, | 如果70年代时她20多岁 |
[19:42] | she’d be 60-something now. | 现在她该有60多了 |
[19:44] | What do you think this guy’s deal is | 你认为这家伙杀人是因为 |
[19:46] | fear of women, | 对女性的恐惧 |
[19:47] | something deeper, maybe “Mommy never loved me”? | 潜意识里的 有”妈妈不爱我”之类的情结? |
[19:50] | Personally, I always tend to go to my Psycho place | 就我而言 当凶手开始玩装扮游戏时 |
[19:54] | when killers start playing dress-up. | 我总会拿他跟精神病人作对比 |
[19:55] | I always go to my Ted Bundy place | 而我会联想到泰德・邦迪(连环杀手) |
[19:57] | predator, narcissistic, | 暴力倾向 自恋 |
[20:00] | dissociative identity disorder, woman hater. | 人格分裂 仇视女性 |
[20:03] | I’m not so sure. | 我也不知道 |
[20:04] | Tox came back on our second victim | 第二位遇害者吐出的毒药 |
[20:06] | same as the first. | 和第一位一样 |
[20:07] | C.O.D. morphine overdose. | 死因是吗啡过量 |
[20:08] | I mean, tha-that’s oddly gentle. | 手法温和的不合常理 |
[20:10] | He’s putting them to sleep, you know? | 他让她们先昏睡 知道么? |
[20:12] | Plus, all the care he’s taking to, | 然后 小心呵护 |
[20:14] | to remake them, to redress them. | 给她们重新化妆和换装 |
[20:16] | Where are going with this? | 这说明什么呢? |
[20:19] | You know, put it all together, maybe it doesn’t spell hate. | 把一切联系在一起 也许那不是恨 |
[20:21] | Maybe it spells love. | 也许是爱 |
[20:22] | Love?! Really! | 爱?! 不会吧! |
[20:26] | Well, he’s still gouging their eyes out. | 他把她们的眼珠都挖了 |
[20:31] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[20:35] | These are the hair extensions Doc Robbins found | 这是罗宾斯医生从遇害者头上 |
[20:37] | on our victims. | 发现的接发 |
[20:38] | The hair… | 这些头发… |
[20:39] | all came from one person. | 全部来自一个人 |
[20:41] | I compared it to the 26 other hairs we found in the braids. | 我们将之与另外26组头发对比 |
[20:44] | Guess what? | 猜猜怎么着? |
[20:45] | No match on any of them. | 都不吻合 |
[20:46] | So, if the braid is a to-do list, | 所以 如果这辫子是下手名单 |
[20:49] | then this person is not a target. | 那么这个人就不是目标 |
[20:50] | Henry run DNA? | 亨利对比了DNA? |
[20:52] | Yep, hair and dress match. | 是的 头发和衣服是匹配的 |
[20:54] | Okay, killer definitely had access | 好的 凶手肯定是用了 |
[20:56] | to clothes and hair from the same person. | 同一个人的衣服和头发 |
[20:58] | The person he’s making our victims into, | 她就是受害者被打扮成的对象 |
[21:00] | and I’m assuming that this mystery woman is not in CODIS. | 我想这个神秘的女人不在DNA索引系统里 |
[21:03] | No, so I ran isotope ratios on the hair. | 是的 所以我对头发做了同位素对比试验 |
[21:06] | I can’t give you an exact timeline, | 我无法判断出精确的时间分界点 |
[21:08] | but it looks like | 但是可以推断出 |
[21:09] | our mystery woman has been doing some traveling… | 这个神秘女子一直在到处旅行… |
[21:11] | Japan, Germany, Southern Nevada. | 日本 德国 南内华达 |
[21:12] | She gets around. | 环游世界啊 |
[21:14] | And not for pleasure. | 而且不是为了消遣 |
[21:15] | I also ran tox. | 我又做了个毒素检测 |
[21:16] | Every time she traveled, | 每次她旅行后 |
[21:18] | readings would spike in | 数据显示她身体里都会出现 |
[21:19] | alkylatic antineoplastic agents | 更多的抗肿瘤烷基化剂 |
[21:21] | and antimetabolites. | 和抗代谢物 |
[21:22] | – Cancer meds. – Turns out | – 癌症用药 – 调查表明 |
[21:24] | Hamburg, Tokyo, and Las Vegas all have hospitals | 在汉堡 东京 拉斯维加斯都有专治疑难癌症 |
[21:26] | that specialize in rare cancers. | 的医院 |
[21:28] | Which hospital in Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯哪个医院? |
[21:31] | Dr. Bill Ryan? | 比尔 瑞安医生? |
[21:33] | That’s right. | 我是 |
[21:35] | Hi. Uh, CSI Sidle. | 您好 我是犯罪调查科的赛德尔 |
[21:36] | This is CSI Brody. | 这位是布洛迪 |
[21:37] | From the crime lab… we called. | 罪证化验室法证 我们打过电话了 |
[21:38] | How can I help you? | 我有什么能帮你们的吗? |
[21:40] | We are looking for a patient who is… | 我们想找您治疗的… |
[21:42] | was under your care. | 曾经治疗过的一位病人 |
[21:43] | We know that the, uh, patient is female. | 我们知道 呃 这是个女病人 |
[21:46] | She was treated previously at clinics in Tokyo and Hamburg. | 她曾经在东京和汉堡的医院治疗过 |
[21:52] | You know who we’re talking about? | 你知道我们说的是谁吗? |
[21:55] | I’m sorry, even if I did, doctor-patient confidentiality | 对不起 即使我知道 出于医患间的保密协议 |
[21:57] | would preclude me from confirming it. | 我也不能透漏病人的信息 |
[22:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:01] | Have you watched TV lately? | 你最近有看电视吗? |
[22:04] | The killer who is cutting people’s hair? | 剪别人头发的杀人恶魔? |
[22:06] | Does this patient you’re looking for | 你们找的这位病人 |
[22:08] | have something to do with that? | 跟这件事有什么关系吗? |
[22:10] | She may be our only way to identify that killer. | 她也许是我们找到罪犯的唯一线索 |
[22:13] | Yeah, doctor, um, | 是的 医生 嗯… |
[22:15] | Do you have a wife? | 你有妻子吗? |
[22:16] | Daughters, a sister? | 女儿 或者妹妹? |
[22:18] | Women all over this town are absolutely terrified right now. | 现在市里所有的女性都有危险 |
[22:21] | I carry a gun, and you know the first thing I did | 我身上有枪 但你知道我走出你们的电梯 |
[22:24] | when I stepped off your elevator? | 做的第一件事是什么吗? |
[22:26] | I checked my hair. | 检查我的头发 |
[22:27] | I looked behind me to make sure nobody was there. | 回头检查确保后面没有人跟踪我 |
[22:53] | Look, I’m going to go grab a coffee. | 我去倒杯咖啡 |
[22:55] | When I get back, | 我回来的时候 |
[22:57] | I hope that file is still here. | 希望这份档案还在 |
[23:01] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[23:08] | Her name’s Lucinda Kemp. | 她叫露辛达・坎普 |
[23:10] | Cancer patient, Desert Palm Hospital. | 癌症患者 就诊于沙漠棕榈医院 |
[23:13] | She may be our killer’s muse. | 她也许是杀人犯心目的女神 |
[23:14] | Muse? Muse how? | 女神? 什么女神? |
[23:16] | Well, he’s dressing the victims up in her clothes. | 凶手给受害人穿上她的衣服 |
[23:19] | He’s making them up to look like her. | 把受害人打扮成她 |
[23:21] | A younger version of her. | 年轻版的她 |
[23:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:23] | A dying cancer patient? | 一个就要去世的癌症患者? |
[23:24] | That’s some theory you got going on there. | 这是你的推断 |
[23:28] | Well, I’m feeling a hell of a lot better about it right now. | 但是我现在更加确定了我的推断 |
[23:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[23:35] | Two dead young women. | 两名年轻女死者 |
[23:41] | And your muse is a dead ringer. | 那你说的女神就是和她打扮酷似的这两位 |
[24:22] | Paula? | 波拉? |
[24:24] | Hey, uh, you said I could call you anytime. | 你好 呃… 你说我可以随时给你打电话 |
[24:26] | Is something the matter? | 出什么事了吗? |
[24:27] | I think somebody was inside my house. | 我想我家进来人了 |
[24:29] | The sliding door is open a little, | 阳台推拉门被人拉开了一点儿 |
[24:31] | and there’s someone banging on my door. | 而且有人在敲门 |
[24:34] | Could you have left it open? | 不是你自己拉开的? |
[24:36] | No… I don’t… Maybe? | 不 我不知… 也许? |
[24:40] | There’s somebody knocking at my door. | 有人在敲门 |
[24:41] | Paula, listen to me. | 波拉 听我说 |
[24:42] | Can you see who it is? | 你能看见是谁吗? |
[24:44] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[24:50] | It’s a delivery guy. | 是邮递员 |
[24:52] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[24:53] | Do not open the door. | 别开门 |
[24:55] | Tell him you’ll pick up the package later. | 告诉他你一会儿去取包裹 |
[24:57] | I’ll send a car over to check on you right now. | 我马上派警车去你那里 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:01] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[25:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:06] | I did a welfare check | 我给波拉・宾格姆派出了 |
[25:07] | on Paula Bingham. | 免费监查 |
[25:08] | She’s okay; really was a delivery guy. | 她没事 真的是邮递员 |
[25:10] | But I can’t blame her, though. | 也不能怪她 |
[25:12] | Everyone’s scared. | 每个人都很害怕 |
[25:13] | Sooner we catch this guy, the better. | 越早抓住罪犯越好 |
[25:15] | I’m just hoping that Norma Desmond | 我真希望诺玛・德斯蒙德 |
[25:18] | can I.D. her secret admirer. | 能知道她神秘崇拜者的身份 |
[25:20] | Talk to you later. | 一会儿打给你 |
[25:21] | Mrs. Kemp, do you recognize these women? | 坎普太太 你认得这两个女人吗? |
[25:29] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不认识 |
[25:31] | Should I? | 我应该认识吗? |
[25:32] | They were murdered. | 她们被谋杀了 |
[25:33] | After that, the killer | 杀了她们之后 罪犯 |
[25:35] | gave them a makeover. | 还给她们化了妆 |
[25:37] | Dyed her hair blonde, red lipstick, | 头发染成了金色 擦上口红 |
[25:39] | mascara. | 睫毛膏 |
[25:41] | That’s… horrible. | 那…太可怕了 |
[25:44] | Truly, but… | 我说真的 但… |
[25:46] | why are you showing them to me? | 你们为什么给我看这些? |
[25:48] | Those are your dresses, right? | 她们穿的是您的裙子 对吗? |
[25:50] | Well, I mean, they certainly look like my dresses. | 我只能说 它们看起来是我裙子的款式 |
[25:52] | They’re my style. | 是我的风格 |
[25:53] | My style never goes out of style. | 我的风格永不过时 |
[25:55] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[25:56] | why you’re showing me these. | 为什么你们给我看这些 |
[25:57] | I don’t, either. | 我也不明白 |
[25:59] | On the phone, you said you | 电话上 你们说 |
[26:00] | needed me to answer some questions. | 需要我回答一些问题 |
[26:01] | Now, I come down here, | 现在 我来了 |
[26:03] | and you’re treating me like a common criminal. | 而你们却像对待罪犯一样对我 |
[26:06] | These two women are dead. | 这两个女人死了 |
[26:07] | And the evidence suggests | 而且有证据表明 |
[26:09] | that you’re our only link to our killer. | 你是唯一和罪犯有关的线索 |
[26:11] | Evidence? What evidence? | 证据? 什么证据? |
[26:12] | Well, Adam, | 这么说吧 亚当 |
[26:14] | the women were staged | 这两个女人死时穿的 |
[26:16] | in dresses that had residual DNA. | 裙子上有残余的DNA |
[26:18] | That DNA matched hair extensions | 这个DNA与死者头发的一段接发 |
[26:21] | that were attached to the victim’s heads. | 的DNA相吻合 |
[26:23] | Hair that came from your mother. | 而头发来自于你母亲 |
[26:26] | My hair? | 我的头发? |
[26:28] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[26:30] | Well, ma’am, in this day and age, | 太太 在这个时候 |
[26:31] | – everything’s possible. – Really, Captain. | – 一切都有可能 – 我说的是真的 警长 |
[26:33] | It’s not. | 不是我的头发 |
[26:38] | No one has taken my hair. | 没人拿走我的头发 |
[26:40] | Because the cancer already took it. | 因为癌症已经夺走了我的头发 |
[26:44] | Three months ago, my mother finished | 三个月前 我妈妈结束了 |
[26:46] | her last stage of chemo. | 她最后阶段的化疗 |
[26:47] | You can see the results. | 你们可以看到 |
[26:50] | I’m… sorry. | 很…遗憾 |
[26:52] | I’m not. | 我不遗憾 |
[26:53] | I’m done being sorry. | 我遗憾过了 |
[26:55] | Or… afraid. | 或者说…害怕 |
[26:58] | Or reflective. | 或者说…反思 |
[27:00] | I am in remission. | 我的病好多了 |
[27:02] | Thanks to Dr. Ryan. | 因为有瑞安医生 |
[27:04] | And to Jeffrey’s positive attitude. | 还有热心肠的杰弗里 |
[27:07] | And who is Jeffrey? | 谁是杰弗里? |
[27:09] | Jeffrey Fitzgerald. | 杰弗里・菲茨杰拉德 |
[27:10] | Beautiful man. | 美好的人 |
[27:11] | Inside and out. | 无论是内心还是外在 |
[27:15] | Mrs. Kemp, is that wig | 坎普太太 这个假发套 |
[27:17] | made from your real hair? | 是由你的真发做的吗? |
[27:18] | When I started to lose my hair, | 当我开始脱发的时候 |
[27:22] | someone recommended a wig maker. | 有人给我推荐了一个做假发的人 |
[27:25] | I did my homework, | 我查了些资料 |
[27:26] | And I found the best: Jeffrey. | 而且我找到了最好的 杰弗里 |
[27:28] | When your insides are eroding, | 当你身体内部腐烂的时候 |
[27:30] | your outside’s all you have left. | 就只剩下外表了 |
[27:34] | Your, uh, wig maker, Jeffrey, | 你的 呃 假发制造者 杰弗里 |
[27:37] | was he was the one who collected your hair to make the wig? | 是他收集了你的头发然后做的假发么? |
[27:39] | No. I did. | 不 是我收集的 |
[27:42] | I brought it to his studio. | 我把我妈妈的头发拿到了他的工作室 |
[27:43] | It’s out near Silverado Ranch. | 靠近西尔维拉多牧场 |
[27:44] | Along with some of my dresses. | 还有一些我的衣服 |
[27:45] | As inspiration. | 以激发他的灵感 |
[27:47] | Inspiration? | 灵感? |
[27:48] | Jeffrey is an artist. | 杰弗里是一个艺术家 |
[27:50] | He asked me when I felt the most beautiful, so that he could | 他问我觉得自己什么时候最美 然后他就可以 |
[27:54] | repaint my life. | 重塑那时的我 |
[27:55] | He knows hair | 他对头发的了解 |
[27:57] | like Monet knows light. | 就像莫耐对光影的了解 |
[27:59] | When was the last time you saw Jeffrey? | 你最后一次见到杰弗里是什么时候? |
[28:01] | Just a few days ago. | 就几天前吧 |
[28:03] | He still comes around to give me a comb-out. | 他时常过来给我的假发做护理 |
[28:06] | He sounds | 他听上去 |
[28:08] | very devoted to you. | 对你很上心 |
[28:18] | Mr. Fitzgerald! LVPD! | 菲茨杰拉德先生! 警察! |
[28:30] | Mr. Fitzgerald? | 菲茨杰拉德先生? |
[28:32] | Police department! | 我们是警察! |
[28:51] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来! |
[28:53] | Let me go! Let me go! | 让我走! 让我走! |
[28:54] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[29:02] | Stop looking at my hair. | 别盯着我的头发 |
[29:03] | Sorry, I can’t help myself. | 不好意思 我有点情不自禁 |
[29:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:06] | You’re just lucky your client’s not pressing charges. | 你应该庆幸当事人没有起诉你 |
[29:07] | Charges? | 起诉? |
[29:08] | I was performing a service, which you | 我在提供一项服务 却被你们 |
[29:11] | – interrupted. – A service? | – 打断了 – 服务? |
[29:12] | That’s what you’re calling it? | 你管那叫服务? |
[29:14] | My client is… | 我的顾客是… |
[29:16] | how shall we say… | 该怎么说呢… |
[29:17] | a professional woman | 一名职业女性 |
[29:20] | who lost a valuable asset, | 她失去了一笔贵重的财产 |
[29:22] | her hair, | 她的头发 |
[29:24] | but doesn’t have the assets to afford a proper transplant. | 而且她无法负担正当的移植头发的费用 |
[29:26] | And so, I offered her an affordable, | 所以 我提供她能负担的 |
[29:29] | permanent solution: stitching acrylic hair | 并且是永久的解决办法 把假发 |
[29:34] | – directly into the scalp. – And do you | – 直接缝到头皮上 – 那你 |
[29:35] | have a license to do that? | 有执照么? |
[29:36] | I’m certified in body modification. | 我有整形认证的 |
[29:38] | However, my main trade is wig making, | 但是 我的主要工作还是做假发 |
[29:40] | for a clientele that needs restorations, | 为需要的客户提供整形以及修复 |
[29:42] | not only of the hair, but of their self-esteem. | 这不仅仅是头发 还关乎他们的自尊 |
[29:47] | Yeah, we’ve seen your work. | 是 我们看到你的作品了 |
[29:48] | – You’re quite the artist. – Thank you. | – 你确实是个艺术家 – 谢谢 |
[29:49] | I, uh, I like to think that I give back | 我 呃 我喜欢这么想 我把上帝夺走的 |
[29:52] | what God hath taken away. | 再还给她们 |
[29:55] | Well, you hath a very inflated idea | 你实在太抬举 |
[29:57] | of yourself, Mr. Fitzgerald. | 你自己了 菲茨杰拉德先生 |
[30:00] | Image is everything. | 想象就是一切 |
[30:08] | I knew this guy on days. | 几天前认识了个朋友 |
[30:10] | He had a hair phobia. | 他有毛发恐惧症 |
[30:11] | Any time there was a crime scene involving hair, | 只要犯罪现场和头发有关 |
[30:14] | he’d puke his guts out. | 他肯定能把内脏吐出来 |
[30:16] | He’d hate this. | 他肯定讨厌这个 |
[30:18] | I got one of those. | 我找到了一根 |
[30:19] | Really? | 是么? |
[30:20] | What’s your kryptonite? | 那你讨厌什么样的? |
[30:22] | Braids. | 编的辫子 |
[30:24] | You got a hair thing, too? | 你也有恐发症? |
[30:26] | No. | 不 |
[30:27] | Braids. | 编的辫子 |
[30:29] | Jeffery Fitzgerald had a thing for braids. | 杰弗里・菲茨杰拉德这有辫子 |
[30:37] | And vintage clothing, too. | 以及年代久远的衣服 |
[30:39] | What? | 什么? |
[30:42] | That dress look familiar? | 那衣服看上去不熟悉么? |
[30:44] | I do smell mothballs. | 我都能闻到卫生球的味道 |
[30:58] | And I… | 我… |
[31:00] | smell a serial killer. | 嗅到了连环杀手的气息 |
[31:12] | I smell conviction. | 我找到了罪证 |
[31:15] | So, um… | 所以 呃… |
[31:16] | when are you two crazy kids | 你们两个疯子 |
[31:17] | gonna let me know why I’m here? | 能让我知道什么时候可以离开么? |
[31:21] | Lucinda Kemp. | 露辛达・坎普 |
[31:23] | One of the lives you “restored.” | 你”重塑”的生命之一 |
[31:25] | Yeah, yes, | 是 是的 |
[31:26] | I gave her back her hair, restored her beauty. | 我把她的头发还给她 重塑了她的美丽 |
[31:28] | And you’re still doing that. | 而且你依旧在为她服务 |
[31:29] | You give her a comb-out every week. | 你每周给她的头发做护理 |
[31:31] | Is combing out a crime now? | 护理假发现在也变成犯罪了么? |
[31:39] | You know what I think all this is for him? | 你知道我怎么看这东西么? |
[31:42] | Foreplay. | 前戏 |
[31:43] | Before you have | 用于你摆弄 |
[31:44] | your real fun with these girls, am I right? | 这些女孩之前用的 我说的对么? |
[31:47] | Do you recognize that morphine? | 你认出来这是吗啡了么? |
[31:50] | We found morphine in two dead women. | 我们在两名女性死者身上发现了吗啡 |
[31:53] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我从来没见过 |
[31:55] | Our guys just discovered it in your studio. | 我们的同事刚刚在你的工作室发现的 |
[31:59] | Just so I’m clear: | 所以我明白了 |
[32:01] | You found unmarked morphine, | 你们找到了来源不明的吗啡 |
[32:04] | in a place that I rent, | 在我租用的地方 |
[32:05] | after you let yourself in without an invitation. | 在你们不请自来之后 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry, I just don’t see | 我很抱歉 我只是有点不明白 |
[32:13] | how that problem relates to me at all. | 这个问题跟我有什么关系 |
[32:16] | Legally speaking. | 从法律上来讲 |
[32:19] | Fitzgerald can play cute | 菲茨杰拉德只要愿意 |
[32:22] | all he likes. | 就能装傻 |
[32:23] | We still hit the mother lode. | 我们还找到了很有价值的东西 |
[32:24] | Lucinda’s dress, Lucinda’s hair, the morphine. | 露辛达的衣服 露辛达的头发 以及吗啡 |
[32:26] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[32:27] | What about hair braids? | 那编的辫子呢? |
[32:28] | Greg’s running them now, along with the rest | 格雷格现在正在化验 那些从 |
[32:30] | of the hair from Fitzgerald’s studio. | 菲茨杰拉德的工作室拿来的头发 |
[32:31] | You do not want to go into trace lab right now. | 你现在肯定不想进痕量分析室 |
[32:33] | Where I don’t want to go is into court | 我不想的是 没有DNA匹配的证据 |
[32:35] | without a DNA match on the hair. | 就上法庭提出诉讼 |
[32:37] | I mean, all morphine and dresses in the world | 我是说 如果我们不能把菲茨杰拉德和 |
[32:39] | won’t matter at all if we can’t connect | 受害者直接挂钩 就算全世界的吗啡和裙子 |
[32:41] | Fitzgerald directly to the victim. | 都在他的工作室 指控都是无效的 |
[32:43] | I hear you. | 我知道你的意思 |
[32:45] | – We got this. – Okay, okay. | – 我们有眉目了 – 好 好吧 |
[32:50] | Paula? | 波拉? |
[32:51] | Please, help. | 救命啊 |
[32:53] | I got free, but I can’t see. | 我被放开了 但是我看不见 |
[32:56] | He forgot something downstairs. | 他在楼下忘了东西 |
[32:59] | I think he’s coming back! | 我觉得他回来了! |
[33:01] | Paula! | 波拉! |
[33:07] | LVPD! | 警察! |
[33:30] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[33:54] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[33:59] | Guy was interrupted. | 罪犯行凶时被打断了 |
[34:02] | Panicked. | 惊慌失措 |
[34:04] | Killed her quick. | 快速的杀了她 |
[34:05] | He knew we were coming. | 他知道我们要来了 |
[34:08] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 你也尽力了 |
[34:10] | Our best suspect was in custody. | 我本以为的头号嫌犯已被逮捕 |
[34:13] | Well, he’s not our best anymore, is he? | 很明显他不再是我们的头号嫌犯了 不是么? |
[34:16] | But I want to know who is. | 但我想知道真凶是谁 |
[34:19] | I don’t know. | 我毫无头绪 |
[34:26] | But he left a mess. | 但他走得匆忙 |
[34:28] | We’ll find something. | 我们会找到线索的 |
[34:34] | Hey, Russell, we just got the call… | 嘿 罗素我们刚接到电话… |
[34:36] | what’s going on? | 进展得怎样? |
[34:37] | Process this scene with a fine-tooth comb. | 彻底仔细地检查犯罪现场 |
[34:38] | Every inch of it. | 一丝一毫都不要放过 |
[34:43] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[34:44] | Yeah, you got it. | 明白 |
[34:57] | Man… I really thought we had this guy. | 我真的以为凶手已经落入法网了 |
[35:00] | Well, who says we don’t? | 谁不是这样想? |
[35:02] | Maybe our wigmaker | 也许我们的假发师 |
[35:03] | isn’t working alone. | 并非一人作案 |
[35:05] | The hairs say we don’t. | 事实证明不是我们想的那样 |
[35:07] | All of the wigs, the braids, | 从他工作室里找到的所有 |
[35:08] | the-the bales of hair from his studio. | 假发 辫子 发片 |
[35:11] | None are a match to our victims. | 没有一样跟受害者身上的相匹配 |
[35:13] | Well, somebody really went after these women. | 真的有人在背后对这些女人虎视眈眈 |
[35:15] | Yeah, somebody who had to have had a connection | 没错 并且这个人一定跟露辛达・坎普 |
[35:17] | to Lucinda Kemp. | 存在某种联系 |
[35:24] | I got some short brown hairs here. | 这里发现些短的棕色头发 |
[35:27] | Obviously didn’t come from her. | 很明显不是受害者的 |
[35:30] | – From our killer? – Could be. We should | – 是凶手留下的? – 有可能 我们应该 |
[35:32] | be able to get a good DNA sample. | 能够提取到完美的DNA样本 |
[35:34] | Hairs have tags that are pulled out at the root. | 头发是从头皮上连根拔起的 |
[35:36] | Might’ve happened during the struggle. | 也许是在双方抓扯时留下的 |
[35:38] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[35:47] | Got what looks like | 这看起来像 |
[35:49] | a corner of a photo. | 照片的一角 |
[35:51] | Well, where’s the rest of it? | 那其余的在哪儿? |
[35:58] | Here it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[36:02] | Killer might have jammed it up here | 凶手也许是把照片卡在这儿 |
[36:05] | for reference. | 做样本参考 |
[36:08] | Wait a minute, now. | 等等 |
[36:10] | Now, does that look like a young Lucinda Kemp to you? | 这看起来是不是像年轻时候的露辛达・坎普 |
[36:13] | Sure does. | 一点没错 |
[36:15] | Well, if Jeffrey Fitzgerald | 好吧 如果杰弗里・菲茨杰拉德 |
[36:17] | isn’t our killer, | 不是凶手 |
[36:19] | maybe it’s someone who’s even closer to Lucinda. | 也许是跟露辛达更为亲近的人 |
[36:23] | You think it’s the son? You talked to him. | 你认为是他的儿子吗? 你跟他谈过 |
[36:27] | Looks like we might have a pretty good print here. | 似乎这里留下了很明显的指纹 |
[36:30] | We’ll figure it out. | 会真相大白的 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:57] | Where are we? Henry’s running DNA | 调查进展得怎样? 亨利在提取 |
[37:00] | on the hair, and Nick’s working on the print | 头发上的DNA 尼克在调查指纹 |
[37:02] | we should have an answer soon. | 我们很快就会有答案 |
[37:05] | When I was in Seattle, we had some guy running around… | 我在西雅图的时候 碰过有人到处谋杀… |
[37:10] | killing coeds… | 大学生的案子… |
[37:12] | and my daughter was… | 而我的女儿… |
[37:16] | …roughly the same age at that time. | …当时正好处于同龄阶段 |
[37:19] | Every crime scene was like | 每个案发现场都逼真得像 |
[37:21] | walking into her dorm room. | 走进她的宿舍房间一样 |
[37:22] | Did you catch the guy? | 你抓到那个家伙了吗? |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:25] | We’re gonna catch this guy, too. | 我们也会抓到这个家伙 |
[37:31] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:41] | Can I tell you something crazy? | 可以告诉你些疯狂的事吗? |
[37:44] | You know how kids are always bumping into something | 你知道孩子们总是喜欢上窜下跳 |
[37:47] | or falling onto something | 磕磕绊绊 |
[37:49] | and they got those cuts and scrapes? | 总是会弄得这里青一块那里红一块的? |
[37:52] | I’ve been saving my kids’ Band-Aids for years. | 我常年收集保存我孩子的创可贴 |
[37:57] | Keep them in the refrigerator. | 放在冰箱里储存 |
[37:59] | DNA reference. | 很好的DNA样本 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:03] | It’s not so crazy. | 这一点也不疯狂 |
[38:06] | I know somebody who used to work here. | 我认识以前在这儿工作的一个人 |
[38:09] | She used to do the same thing. | 她过去也常常做这种事 |
[38:42] | Henry ran DNA on that hair we found | 亨利对我们在波拉・宾格姆浴室里 |
[38:45] | in Paula Bingham’s bathroom. | 发现的头发做了DNA测试 |
[38:46] | – Yeah? – Compared it to Lucinda Kemp. | – 然后呢? – 跟露辛达・坎普的作比对 |
[38:48] | No familial match. | 完全不匹配 |
[38:49] | It’s not Adam. | 凶手不是亚当 |
[38:51] | – Are you sure about that? – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[38:53] | ‘Cause I ran it again myself. | 因为我亲自检测了一遍 |
[38:55] | Her son’s not our killer. | 她儿子不是我们要找的凶手 |
[38:57] | So we’re down to the print. | 因此我们只能指望指纹有结果了 |
[39:00] | Moment of truth. | 真相即将大白 |
[39:07] | That’s our guy? | 是这家伙? |
[39:13] | What, not even a courtesy call this time? | 怎么 这次怎么连招呼就不打就来了? |
[39:15] | Not this time. | 这次不用 |
[39:25] | Perhaps we should have this conversation | 也许我们应该在我的办公室 |
[39:27] | – in my office. – I think we | – 谈谈 – 我觉得 |
[39:29] | should do it down at the station. | 我们应该去警局好好谈谈 |
[39:40] | First we thought this was | 起初我们以为这是 |
[39:42] | a picture of Lucinda Kemp, | 露辛达・坎普的照片 |
[39:44] | but it’s not, is it? | 但事实上并不是 对吧? |
[39:45] | It’s your mother, back when she was… | 是你的母亲 是她当年… |
[39:48] | – young and healthy. – And beautiful. | – 还年轻 健康时的样子 – 还很漂亮 |
[39:51] | Before the cancer took it all away. | 在癌症夺去她的所有之前 |
[39:52] | Hospital records show, | 医院记录显示 |
[39:54] | uh, your mother died at age 51. | 你母亲在51岁的时候过世 |
[39:56] | Yeah, but I’m sure she looked | 没错 但我敢肯定她那时看上去 |
[39:57] | a lot older by then… | 一定比照片上老得多… |
[39:59] | a lot like Lucinda Kemp. | 更像 露辛达・坎普的摸样 |
[40:00] | That’s when all this started, isn’t it? | 一切都是从这里开始的 对吧? |
[40:02] | Lucinda came to you for treatment, | 露辛达来找你做治疗 |
[40:04] | and it was like your mother was coming back. | 看上去就像是你母亲死而复生 |
[40:09] | Hey, Doc! | 嘿 医生! |
[40:11] | We searched your house. | 我们搜查了你的房子 |
[40:13] | We found the hair products. | 我们找到了那些用来接发的头发 |
[40:14] | We found the makeup. | 也找到了化妆品 |
[40:15] | Same brands Lucinda uses. | 跟露辛达用的是同一牌子 |
[40:17] | You washed her hair; you helped her with her makeup. | 你给她洗头 你帮她化妆 |
[40:20] | Must have been great to have Mom back again, right? | 让妈妈重新回到身边一定感觉棒极了 对不? |
[40:24] | – Right up until you didn’t. – Until Jeffrey | – 直到你无能为力之时 – 直到杰弗里 |
[40:25] | the wig guy gave her something that her doctor couldn’t. | 那个假发师提供给她一些医生无法提供的 |
[40:28] | I wasn’t just her doctor; I was everything to her. | 我不仅仅是她的医生 我是她的一切 |
[40:32] | Lean back… | 向后倾… |
[40:41] | Yeah, but then she left you, right? | 对 但然后她就离你而去 对吧? |
[40:43] | Just like your mother did? | 就跟你母亲一样? |
[40:44] | No, actually, not exactly like your mother did. | 不 事实上 不完全跟你母亲一样 |
[40:48] | Because you didn’t put Lucinda | 因为你并没像对你妈那样 |
[40:49] | out of her misery, the way you did Mom. | 帮露辛达结束她的生命 |
[40:51] | Found that in the medical records, too. | 在病例里面也得到了证实 |
[40:52] | “Death by morphine overdose.” | “死于吗啡过量” |
[40:53] | Hospital investigation proved inconclusive, | 医院的调查显示当时并没确诊 |
[40:55] | but you were interning | 但你当时却是在 |
[40:57] | at the same hospital, right? | 同一家医院实习的 对吧? |
[41:00] | Wow. | 哇 |
[41:01] | You killed your mother. | 你杀了你亲生母亲 |
[41:02] | I ended her pain! | 我是帮她结束痛苦! |
[41:04] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[41:06] | Just like you did those other women… | 就像你对其它那些无辜的女人一样… |
[41:08] | Eva… | 伊娃… |
[41:09] | Joyce, Paula… | 乔伊斯, 波拉… |
[41:12] | All attempts to recreate your mother. | 所有企图就是再复刻一个你的母亲出来 |
[41:15] | We found the hair that you cut | 我们找到了你从所有这些女人头上 |
[41:18] | from all those women, with the date and place | 剪下的头发 并标注了你弄到手 |
[41:20] | when it was taken. | 的日期和地点 |
[41:21] | You are a very meticulous… | 你是个思维非常缜密的人… |
[41:24] | man, Dr. Ryan. | 伙计 瑞恩医生 |
[41:25] | You’re kind of a mama’s boy, actually. | 你实际上有点像妈妈的小男孩 |
[41:27] | Do you think you know me?! | 你以为你很了解我吗?! |
[41:28] | You don’t know me at all. | 你对我一无所知 |
[41:36] | You know something? You’re right, I don’t. | 你知道吗? 你说得对 我的确不了解你 |
[41:41] | I need to step out for a minute. | 我要出去一下 |
[41:46] | You’re done, Doc. | 你完了 医生 |
[42:07] | Hey, Catherine. | 嘿 凯瑟琳 |
[42:08] | I didn’t wake you up, did I? | 没有吵醒你吧? |
[42:10] | No, I know, I know, I’m gonna go home in a minute. | 不 我知道 我知道 我马上就回家了 |
[42:14] | I’m just not quite ready yet, you know? | 我只是还没准备好 你知道? |
[42:18] | One of those days. | 寻常的一天 |
[42:20] | No, we’re fine, we’re fine. | 不 我们挺好 我们挺好 |
[42:22] | Uh… my wife and I have a little contract between us | 呃…我妻子跟我约法三章… |
[42:26] | there are certain things I don’t bring home from work. | 就是我不准把工作上的事带回家 |
[42:30] | And, u.. | 还有… |
[42:33] | well, today, um… | 今天… |
[42:38] | I lost one today, Catherine, | 我今天失去了一个人 凯瑟琳 |
[42:41] | and, uh… | 并且… |
[42:43] | you know, I can’t stop seeing her-her face, | 我无法把视线从她脸上移开 |
[42:45] | and… can’t stop feeling like, you know, | 并且…我不禁觉得 |
[42:48] | there’s something I should have done, you know, something more. | 有些事我应该做得到的 我应该做得更多 |
[42:52] | No, I know, I know. | 不 我懂 我懂 |
[42:54] | I-I will, I will. | 我会的 我会的 |
[42:55] | It’s, um… | 只是… |
[42:57] | I just wanted to talk to you. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[43:00] | Knew you’d understand. | 知道你会理解我的 |