英文名称:Spider-Man:Far from Home
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Nick, this was a tragedy, but it’s not why we’re here. | 尼克 这是很悲剧 但我们不是为此而来 |
[01:16] | What, are we fighting the weather now? | 我们现在还负责对抗天气了吗 |
[01:18] | Locals say the cyclone had a face. | 本地人说龙卷风长了脸 |
[01:22] | People see things when they’re under stress. | 人在高压下是可能出现幻觉的 |
[01:24] | Okay? That does not mean that this is the start | 那不代表这又是什么 |
[01:26] | to some other big world-ending– | 重大的世界末日… |
[01:34] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[01:40] | You don’t want any part of this. | 你们不想掺和进来的 |
[01:47] | And I… | 我 |
[01:53] | Will always love you, ooh | 将永远爱你 |
[02:01] | Will always love you | 永远爱你 |
[02:08] | You | 你 |
[02:11] | My darling, you… | 我亲爱的你 |
[02:16] | Bittersweet | 苦甜参半 |
[02:20] | Memories | 那些回忆 |
[02:24] | That is all | 那就是 |
[02:26] | I’m taking | 我能 |
[02:28] | With me | 带走的一切 |
[02:31] | And I | 我 |
[02:36] | Will always love you | 将永远爱你 |
[02:42] | I will always | 我永远 |
[02:45] | Love you | 爱你 |
[02:49] | I, I will always | 我永远 |
[02:53] | Love you | 爱你 |
[02:58] | Gone, but not forgotten. | 英雄已逝 永不遗忘 |
[03:00] | Thanks to Kenneth Lim and Vihaan Ramamurthy | 感谢基纳斯·林和维翰·拉玛莫斯 |
[03:02] | for their help with that touching video tribute. | 剪辑了这段感人的致敬视频 |
[03:05] | This year has been nothing short of– | 今年可以说是… |
[03:07] | …is crazy. It’s, like, insane. | 疯狂 简直太疯狂了 |
[03:09] | – Jason. – What? | -杰森 -怎么了 |
[03:10] | No swearing. | 不许说脏话 |
[03:12] | Yeah. It’s the last day of school. We’re good. | 反正明天放假了 没事的 |
[03:15] | Historic. | 历史性 |
[03:16] | Over five years ago, | 五年多前 |
[03:17] | half of all life in the universe, | 全宇宙一半的生命 |
[03:19] | including our own Midtown High… | 也包括我们城中高中的一半生命 |
[03:21] | …was wiped from existence. | 都被抹去了 |
[03:23] | But then eight months ago, | 但八个月前 |
[03:24] | a band of brave heroes brought us back. | 一群勇敢的英雄把我们带了回来 |
[03:29] | They called it “The Blip.” | 此事件被称为”闪烁” |
[03:31] | Those of us who Blipped away came back the same age… | 我们这些闪灭了的人 以原年龄回归了 |
[03:34] | But our classmates that didn’t Blip | 但我们没有闪灭的同学们 |
[03:36] | had grown five years older. | 则长大了五岁 |
[03:38] | Yeah, like my little brother is now older than me. | 是啊 我弟弟现在比我大了 |
[03:41] | Yeah, it’s math. | 是啊 这是数学 |
[03:43] | And even though we had Blipped away halfway through the school year | 尽管我们闪灭时 学年已过去了一半 |
[03:46] | and had already taken midterms, | 而且已经考过期中考了 |
[03:48] | the school made us start the year over from the beginning. | 学校还是要求我们从头重上这个学年 |
[03:51] | It’s totally unfair. It’s not right. | 太不公平了 这不对 |
[03:54] | Tigers… | 城中虎们 |
[03:55] | …it’s been a long, dramatic, | 这段旅程漫长 戏剧性 |
[03:57] | somewhat confusing road. | 而且还有些令人困惑 |
[03:59] | As we draw this year to a close, | 随着今年即将结束 |
[04:01] | it’s time to move on… | 我们也该向前看了 |
[04:05] | to a new phase of our lives. | 迎来我们生命的新阶段 |
[04:07] | Pray nothing crazy happens again | 祈祷不会再发生什么疯狂事 |
[04:08] | because are the Avengers even like a thing anymore? | 因为现在还有复仇者联盟吗 |
[04:10] | Does anyone even have a plan? | 有人有什么计划吗 |
[04:12] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[04:13] | Okay. First, I’m gonna sit next to MJ on the flight. | 首先 我要在飞机上挨着MJ坐 |
[04:16] | Second, I’m gonna buy a dual headphone adapter | 第二 我要买个双耳机插口 |
[04:18] | and watch movies with her the whole time. | 跟她看一路的电影 |
[04:20] | – Okay. – Three, | -好 -第三 |
[04:21] | when we go to Venice, | 等我们到了威尼斯 |
[04:22] | Venice is super famous for making stuff out of glass right? | 那里的玻璃制品非常有名 是吧 |
[04:24] | – True. – So, I’m gonna buy her a black dahlia necklace | -对 -所以我要给她买条黑色大丽花项链 |
[04:27] | because her favorite flower is the black dahlia | 因为她最喜欢的花就是黑色大丽花 |
[04:29] | – because of, well… – The murder. | -因为… -那起谋杀 |
[04:30] | The murder. Four, when we go to Paris, | 没错 第四 等我们到了巴黎 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, | 我要带她登上埃菲尔铁塔顶部 |
[04:35] | give her the necklace. | 把项链送她 |
[04:36] | And then, five, I’m gonna tell her how I feel. | 然后 第五 我要向她表白 |
[04:39] | And then, six, hopefully she tells me | 然后 第六 希望她会说 |
[04:41] | she feels the same way. | 她对我也有一样的感觉 |
[04:43] | Oh, don’t forget step seven. | 别忘了第七步 |
[04:44] | – Step Seven. – Don’t do any of that. | -第七步 -以上都别做 |
[04:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:48] | Because, we’re gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter. | 因为我们将在欧洲做单身汉 彼得 |
[04:50] | – Ned. – Look, | -内德 -听着 |
[04:51] | I may not know much, but I do know this: | 别的我不知道 但我知道这个 |
[04:54] | Europeans love Americans. | 欧洲人爱美国人 |
[04:57] | – Really? – More than half are women. | -是吗 -而且半数欧洲人是女人 |
[04:59] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 行 |
[05:01] | But… I really like MJ, man, okay? | 但…我真的很喜欢MJ 好吗 |
[05:04] | She’s awesome, she’s super funny in a kind of dark way. | 她很棒 有种很黑暗的幽默感 |
[05:07] | And sometimes I catch her looking at me, | 有时我还会逮到她看我 |
[05:08] | and I feel like I’ve stood up… | 我觉得我已错过… |
[05:10] | – She’s coming. Just don’t say any… – What up, dorks? | -她来了 别说话… -好啊 呆子们 |
[05:12] | Excited about the science trip? | 期待科学游吗 |
[05:13] | Hey, yeah. We’re just talking about the trip. | 当然 我们正聊科学游的事呢 |
[05:15] | Yeah, and Peter’s plan. | 是啊 还有彼得的计划 |
[05:17] | You have a plan? | 你还有计划 |
[05:18] | I don’t… I don’t have a plan. | 我没有什么计划 |
[05:22] | He’s… He’s just gonna collect tiny spoons | 他打算在我们周游各国期间 |
[05:24] | when we’re traveling to other countries. | 收集各种小勺子 |
[05:26] | Like a… Like a grandmother? | 像个老太太那样吗 |
[05:28] | I’m not collecting tiny spoons. | 我没打算收集小勺子 |
[05:29] | He’s collecting tiny spoons. | 他才收集小勺子呢 |
[05:31] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[05:33] | that was a real roller coaster. | 真是跌宕起伏 |
[05:36] | By the way, travel tip: | 对了 旅游建议 |
[05:37] | You should prabably download a VPN on your phone, | 你应该在手机上下载个VPN |
[05:39] | just so that the government can’t track you while abroad. | 这样我们在国外期间 政府就无法追踪你了 |
[05:42] | Smart… | 明智 |
[05:44] | Will do. | 我一定照做 |
[05:50] | Dude, I think that went really great. | 哥们 刚刚真的很顺利 |
[05:55] | When I Blipped back to my apartment, | 我闪现回我公寓时 |
[05:57] | the family that was living there was very confused. | 住在那里的一家人非常不解 |
[06:00] | The wife thought that I was a mistress. | 那家的妻子以为我是男人的情妇 |
[06:03] | The grandma thought that I was a ghost. | 奶奶则以为我是鬼 |
[06:04] | It was… It was really a mess. | 真是一团乱 |
[06:07] | Thank you all for coming out | 谢谢大家能前来 |
[06:08] | to support those who have been displaced by the Blip. | 帮助那些因闪烁事件流离失所的人 |
[06:11] | And, of course, thanks to our very own | 当然 也感谢我们的本地英雄 |
[06:13] | Spider-Man! | 蜘蛛侠 |
[06:26] | Thank you, Miss Parker, for having me. | 帕克女士 谢谢你请我来 |
[06:29] | And thank you, you guys, for having me. | 也谢谢大家请我来 |
[06:34] | And thank you, Spider-Man. | 谢谢你 蜘蛛侠 |
[06:35] | He’ll be right back out to take photos and videos. | 他待会儿会再来跟大家合影拍视频 |
[06:38] | Thank you! | 谢谢大家 |
[06:45] | – That was amazing. – That was great. | -真不错 -太棒了 |
[06:47] | That was so cool. I was so nervous. | 真顺利 我紧张死了 |
[06:49] | I was a little stiff. I felt like I wasn’t in the pocket. | 我有点僵硬 我感觉我不是很在状态 |
[06:51] | No, I thought you did great. | 不 你很棒的 |
[06:51] | Yeah. I actually think you were a little stiff. | 我倒是觉得你有点僵了 |
[06:55] | Uh, yeah, I felt that too. I felt that too. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[06:56] | – It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. – Okay. | -没事的 -好 |
[06:58] | – Did you get your passport? – Yeah. | -你拿到护照了吗 -嗯 |
[06:59] | – Mini toothpaste? – Yeah, I did. | -小牙膏呢 -拿了 |
[07:02] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[07:05] | Happy. | 哈皮 |
[07:06] | Oh, you look lovely. | 你真美 |
[07:07] | – Thanks. You too. – Thank you. | -谢谢 你也挺帅 -谢谢 |
[07:09] | – New dress? – Yeah, yes, it is. | -新裙子吗 -是的 |
[07:12] | It’s a new beard. | 你蓄胡子了 |
[07:14] | It’s my… My Blip beard. | 我的闪烁胡子 |
[07:15] | ‘Cause I grew it in the Blip. | 我在闪烁期间长的 |
[07:17] | It’s a Blip beard. | 闪烁胡 |
[07:18] | I see. Yeah. | 我懂了 |
[07:20] | Anyway, so, the reason I’m late is because | 对了 我迟到是因为 |
[07:22] | this was misplaced at the office. | 在办公室里找不到这个了 |
[07:23] | Can you believe it? Because, it’s enormous. | 能相信吗 这么大一张 |
[07:25] | Not the amount, the size. | 不是指数额 是大小 |
[07:26] | The amount’s nice too. They’re generous. | 数额也不错 挺慷慨的 |
[07:29] | – Pepper Potts said, sorry she couldn’t be here. – Thank you. | -派珀·波茨表示很遗憾不能前来 -谢谢 |
[07:32] | I think I’m gonna go change the | 我要去换一下 |
[07:34] | Sterno under the vegan lasagna. | 素食意面下面的固体酒精 |
[07:37] | Spider-Man, go shake hands. | 蜘蛛侠 去握手吧 |
[07:39] | Will do. | 好的 |
[07:45] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[07:47] | Heads up, | 提醒你 |
[07:48] | Nick Fury’s calling you. | 尼克·弗瑞要给你打电话 |
[07:50] | – Nick Fury’s gonna call me? – Yeah. | -尼克·弗瑞要给我打电话 -对 |
[07:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:52] | Why? He probably has hero stuff for you to do. | 为什么 他可能要找你做英雄的事 |
[07:55] | You’re a superhero. He calls superheroes. | 你是个超级英雄 他会给超级英雄打电话 |
[07:57] | I mean, if it was really that important, | 如果真那么重要 |
[07:58] | he’d probably call someone else, not me. | 他或许会找别人 不是我 |
[08:01] | Apparently not. | 看来不是这样 |
[08:06] | See? No caller ID. That’s him. | 未知号码 是他 |
[08:08] | I don’t really wanna talk to Fury. | 我并不想跟尼克·弗瑞通话 |
[08:09] | – Answer the phone. – Why? | -接电话 -为什么 |
[08:10] | Because, if you don’t talk to him, | 因为如果你不接 |
[08:11] | I have to talk to him and I don’t want to talk to him. | 那他就会打给我 我不想跟他通话 |
[08:13] | Why don’t you want to talk to him? | 你为什么不想跟他通话 |
[08:14] | Cause, I’m scared. Just answer the phone. | 因为我害怕 接电话吧 |
[08:16] | – You sent Nick Fury to voicemail? – Yeah. | -你拒接尼克·弗瑞的电话 -对 |
[08:18] | You don’t send Nick Fury to voicemail. | 你不能拒接尼克·弗瑞的电话 |
[08:20] | Did you heart that? They’re calling me. | 听到了吗 他们在喊我 |
[08:21] | – I gotta go. I gotta go. – You gotta talk to him. | -我得走了 -你得跟他通话 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna call him. I promise you, I’m gonna call him. I will. | 我会打给他的 我保证 我肯定打 |
[08:26] | You do not ghost Nick Fury. | 你不能跟尼克·弗瑞玩消失 |
[08:27] | I promise you, I’ll call him. | 我保证 我会打给他的 |
[08:31] | After my trip. | 等我旅游回来的 |
[08:35] | Yeah, hi. | 喂 |
[08:36] | No, no, he’s not ghosting you. | 不 他没跟你玩消失 |
[08:40] | Okay, one question at a time. | 好了 一个个问题问 |
[08:42] | Are you the head Avenger? | 你是复仇者联盟的领袖了吗 |
[08:44] | Are you the head Avenger now? | 你是复仇者联盟的领袖了吗 |
[08:45] | Uh, no, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[08:47] | If aliens come back, what are you gonna do? | 如果外星人再来 你要怎么办 |
[08:49] | If aliens come back, what are you gonna do? | 如果外星人再来 你要怎么办 |
[08:51] | Does anyone have neighborhood questions? | 有谁想问关于本社区的问题吗 |
[08:54] | Sean Winford, Queens Tribune. | 肖恩·温福德 《皇后区论坛报》 |
[08:55] | What’s it like to take over from Tony Stark? | 接过托尼·斯塔克的衣钵是什么感觉 |
[08:57] | Those are big shoes to fill. | 要接替他可不容易 |
[08:59] | I’mma… | 我… |
[09:02] | I’m gonna go. Thanks, everyone, for coming. | 我先走了 谢谢大家前来 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:54] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[09:57] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:59] | I thought that you could sense that with your Peter-tingle. | 我以为你能感应到呢 你不是有彼得一激灵吗 |
[10:02] | Please do not start calling it my Peter-tingle. | 拜托别管那个叫彼得一激灵 |
[10:04] | So, what’s up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas? | 怎么回事 你躲得开子弹 躲不开香蕉吗 |
[10:08] | No, I just really need this vacation. | 不 我就是很需要去度这个假 |
[10:09] | I need a break. | 我需要休息一下 |
[10:12] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[10:18] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:20] | You should pack your suit, just in case. | 你该带上你的战衣 以防万一 |
[10:22] | I have a tingle about it. | 我有个激灵 |
[10:24] | Please stop saying “tingle,” May. | 别再说”激灵”了 梅 |
[10:29] | No. | 不要 |
[10:36] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 不带 |
[10:43] | Yeah! | 度假咯 |
[10:45] | Can you help me get my stuff up? | 能帮我把东西抬上去吗 |
[10:46] | – Oh, sorry, that’s mine. – No worries. | -抱歉 那是我的 -没事 |
[10:50] | Give me a tablet. | 给我个平板 |
[10:52] | Do you want first shift or second? | 你想值第一轮班还是第二轮 |
[10:53] | I could take either. | 我都行 |
[10:55] | Give me the third shift. I took an Ambien. | 我值第三轮班吧 我服了安眠药 |
[10:57] | I can’t chaperone kids alone. | 我不能一个人照顾这些孩子 |
[10:58] | Yo, Parker. | 帕克 |
[11:00] | This is called an airplane. | 这叫飞机 |
[11:01] | It’s like buses you’re used to, | 就像你习惯坐的大巴 |
[11:03] | except it flies over poor neighborhoods | 但它会飞过穷人社区 |
[11:05] | instead of driving through them. | 而不是穿过其中 |
[11:06] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[11:08] | He Blipped, so technically, he’s 16, not 21. | 他闪灭了 所以他其实是16 不是21 |
[11:11] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[11:13] | She’s lying. I don’t even know this girl. | 她撒谎 我根本不认识她 |
[11:18] | Classic MJ, right? | MJ就这么拽 是吧 |
[11:22] | Did you know Brad was coming? | 你知道布拉德也要来吗 |
[11:24] | It… It’s so weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[11:26] | Like, one day, he’s that kid who cried | 前一天他还是那个爱哭的小孩 |
[11:28] | and got nosebleeds all the time, | 总是流鼻血 |
[11:29] | and suddenly, we Blip back, | 突然 我们闪现回来 |
[11:31] | and he’s totally ripped and super nice | 他成了肌肉暖男 |
[11:33] | and all these girls are after him. | 所有姑娘都喜欢他 |
[11:34] | Not all the girls are after him. | 也不是所有姑娘都喜欢他 |
[11:36] | No, man, they’re all after him. | 不 真的是都喜欢他 |
[11:38] | – Yeah. – Here. | -是啊 -来 |
[11:40] | Anyway, on to more important things. | 好了 说说更重要的事 |
[11:42] | It’s a nine-hour flight. | 这趟航程九小时 |
[11:43] | We can play Beast Slayers the whole time. | 我们可以玩一路的《野兽杀手》 |
[11:46] | Are you excited? | 你激动吗 |
[11:48] | I need your help to sit next to MJ. | 我需要你帮我坐到MJ旁边 |
[11:52] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[11:52] | Yes, seriously. | 是的 |
[11:53] | What about our plan? | 那我们的计划呢 |
[11:55] | American bachelors in Europe. | 美国单身汉欧洲行 |
[11:57] | That’s your plan. That’s a solo plan. | 那是你的计划 是个人计划 |
[11:58] | Come on, this is my plan. | 拜托 这是我的计划 |
[12:03] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:08] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[12:10] | There’s an old lady sitting in front of us | 我们前面坐了个老太太 |
[12:12] | wearing a crazy amount of perfume, | 擦了好多香水 |
[12:14] | and it’s kind of setting off Peter’s allergies. | 有点引发彼得的过敏反应了 |
[12:18] | You know, Betty, if you could just | 贝蒂 能不能麻烦你 |
[12:20] | switch seats with him, that would be… | 跟他换个座位 |
[12:21] | He’s allergic to perfume? | 他对香水过敏吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah, yeah, because, um, it… | 是啊 因为… |
[12:26] | It makes his eyes water, | 他会开始流眼泪 |
[12:27] | – and he can’t really… – You said, Peter has a perfume allergy? | -还… -彼得对香水过敏吗 |
[12:31] | I’ll tell you from experience, | 就我的亲身经验来说 |
[12:32] | perfume allergies are no joke. | 香水过敏可不是小事 |
[12:33] | I can feel hives breaking out already. | 我这就能感觉到红疹爆发了 |
[12:35] | MJ, stand up. | MJ起来 |
[12:37] | Ned, take MJ’s spot. | 内德 你坐MJ这里 |
[12:39] | MJ, you take my spot. | MJ 你坐我这里 |
[12:40] | Peter, come with me, let’s get you out of there. | 彼得 来 别坐那儿了 |
[12:42] | – Sorry. – Zach, Sebastian, | -抱歉 -扎克 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[12:44] | you take Ned and Peter’s seats. | 你们去坐内德和彼得的座 |
[12:46] | Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention. | 内德 谢谢你告知我此事 |
[12:49] | Your safety is my responsibility. | 你们的安全是我的责任 |
[12:50] | And Mr. Dell’s, but he’s… | 也是戴尔老师的责任 但他… |
[12:53] | I got it for now. Let’s go, Peter! | 现在你们有我 走吧 彼得 |
[12:56] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[13:03] | Yeah, I have a small bladder, so I took the aisle. | 我膀胱小 我坐过道 |
[13:10] | So did you wanna play Beast Slayer? | 你想玩《野兽杀手》吗 |
[13:13] | Nope. | 不想 |
[13:15] | Have you ever played any kind of PC game or…? | 你玩过电脑游戏吗 |
[13:17] | – No. – Got it. | -没有 -了解了 |
[13:20] | Did I tell you my wife pretended to Blip out? | 我跟你讲过我妻子假装闪灭了吗 |
[13:24] | Turns out, she ran off with a guy in her hiking group. | 原来 她是跟她登山队一男的跑了 |
[13:26] | We had a fake funeral for her and everything. | 我们还为她举行了假葬礼 |
[13:28] | Well, the funeral was real | 葬礼是真的 |
[13:29] | because I thought she was dead. | 因为我真以为她死了 |
[13:31] | Do you wanna see the video? | 你想看视频吗 |
[13:32] | I got a dual headphone adapter | 我带了双耳机插口 |
[13:34] | if you wanna watch a movie. | 你想看电影吗 |
[13:35] | Only if it’s depressing. Or hilarious. | 只看致郁的 或搞笑的 |
[13:38] | You have a dual headphone adapter. | 你带了双耳机插口 |
[13:40] | We can watch together. | 我们一起看吧 |
[13:41] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, | 下午好 女士们先生们 |
[13:43] | this is your captain speaking. | 这里是机长 |
[13:44] | Our flight time today will be | 今天的飞行时长为 |
[13:45] | eight hours, 49 minutes to Venice, Italy. | 8小时49分钟 目的地是意大利威尼斯 |
[14:55] | Hey man, did you see Brad and MJ on the plane? | 伙计 你看到布拉德和MJ在飞机上的样子了吗 |
[14:58] | They were watching movies and laughing the entire time. | 他们整个航程中一直在看电影 欢笑 |
[15:00] | Dude, don’t worry, okay? | 哥们 别担心了 |
[15:02] | I’m sure that’s nothing. | 肯定没什么事的 |
[15:03] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[15:04] | Can you hold this for me? | 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[15:05] | – Yeah, of course. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[15:16] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[15:18] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[15:19] | we acutally got to talking on the plane, and it turns out, | 我们在机上聊了天 原来 |
[15:21] | we have a lot in common. | 我们有好多共同点 |
[15:23] | So, uh, we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now. | 所以我们现在是男女朋友了 |
[15:26] | Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe? | 不是说要做畅游欧洲的美国单身汉吗 |
[15:28] | Peter, those were the words of a boy. | 彼得 那是少年轻狂的傻话 |
[15:31] | And that boy met a woman. | 那少年认识了一个女人 |
[15:34] | A very strong and powerful woman. | 一个强势有力的女人 |
[15:37] | And now, that boy’s a man. | 现在 少年成长为男人了 |
[15:39] | – Babe? – Coming, babe. | -宝贝 -来了 宝贝 |
[15:47] | There’s nothing in there. I swear. | 里面没什么奇怪的东西 我发誓 |
[15:55] | 你差点忘了这个 梅 | |
[16:05] | These, no. | 这个 不行 |
[16:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:18] | – I’m here. – Wait, wait, wait. | -我来了 -等等 |
[16:20] | – I’m here. – Thank goodness. | -我来了 -谢天谢地 |
[16:56] | Looks like we’re here. | 看来我们到了 |
[16:58] | They’re doing renovations to the place. | 他们在进行翻修 |
[17:00] | – Getting some upgrades. – Oh, this is trash. | -进行升级 -这地方好烂 |
[17:02] | That must be the concierge. Okay. | 那肯定是门房了 好 |
[17:04] | Come on, man. | 不是吧 |
[17:06] | Everyone, here we are. | 各位 我们到了 |
[17:12] | This place is sinking. | 这地方在下沉 |
[17:14] | – You mean, “Charming.” – It stinks. | -是”有魅力”吧 -好臭 |
[17:16] | Okay, everybody, drop your bags off. | 各位 去放包 |
[17:18] | We’re gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at 3. Let’s go! | 3点去达·芬奇博物馆见 快行动 |
[17:22] | – ¡Vámanos! – It’s “Andiamo.” | -快走吧[西语] -是快走[意大利语] |
[17:23] | Andiamo! | 快走 |
[17:24] | When in Rome, do as Romans do. | 入乡随俗 |
[17:26] | When you’re in Venice, your socks get wet. | 在威尼斯 就难免沾湿袜子 |
[17:34] | What’s up, Flash Mob? How you guys doing? | 好啊 弗拉粉 你们怎么样 |
[17:36] | I’m here in St. Marco Polo’s… | 我在圣马可波罗… |
[17:40] | – This is so much fun. – Yeah? | -这太好玩了 -是吧 |
[18:05] | – Three, two, one… – Say pizza! | -三 二 一 -说披萨 |
[18:08] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[18:29] | – Buongiorno. – Buongiorno. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[18:33] | I’m looking for a, uh… | 我想找… |
[18:45] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[18:57] | What? | 什么 |
[18:58] | It’s the most perfect word in the world. | 全世界最完美的词 |
[18:59] | Italians created it, and I discovered it. | 意大利人发明的 被我发现了 |
[19:01] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:02] | That’s the thing. It can means a million things. | 这就是重点 它能有无数意义 |
[19:04] | I can mean… I don’t know. Get out of my face. | 能是…比如说 给我滚开的意思 |
[19:05] | I don’t know and get out of my face. | 或是 我不知道 滚开 |
[19:07] | It’s the best thing Italy created, except for maybe espresso. | 是意大利人最伟大的发明 或许除了浓缩咖啡吧 |
[19:10] | Oh, so you’ve been drinking espresso? | 你喝浓缩咖啡了 |
[19:14] | German? American. | 德国人 美国人 |
[19:16] | A rose for you. | 买朵玫瑰吧 |
[19:20] | “Boh” is my new superpower. | 这是我的新超能力了 |
[19:22] | It’s like the anti-“Aloha.” | 就像”你好”[夏威夷语]的反义词 |
[19:23] | I was born to say this word. | 我注定要说这个词 |
[19:26] | So, what’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[19:31] | Nice. | 真行 |
[19:40] | Whoa, cool. | 酷 |
[19:58] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[20:22] | – Betty! You okay? – Yeah. | -贝蒂 你没事吧 -嗯 |
[20:25] | – Oh, my God! – Come on. | -天啊 -快来 |
[20:27] | Guys, we gotta go! | 伙计们 我们得走了 |
[20:32] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[20:33] | – What’ll you do? – I left my suit’s in the hotel room. | -你要怎么办 -我把战衣留在旅馆了 |
[20:35] | – Why? – I’m on vacation, Ned! | -为什么 -我在度假 内德 |
[20:37] | Everyone’s gonna see my face. Just get them out. | 大家会看到我的脸的 快带他们走 |
[20:39] | – Go! Just go! – Go! | -走 快走 -快走 |
[20:50] | Get out of here. Go! | 快走 走 |
[20:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:03] | Come on. | 好吧 |
[21:18] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 别想 |
[21:30] | You okay? Get out of here. Go! | 没事吧 快走 |
[22:23] | Excuse me, sir! | 不好意思 先生 |
[22:24] | I… I can help. Let me help. | 我可以帮忙 让我帮忙吧 |
[22:26] | I’m really strong, and I’m sticky. | 我很强壮 还很黏 |
[22:27] | I need to lead it away from the canals. | 我需要把它引离运河 |
[22:55] | The da Vinci Museum. | 达·芬奇博物馆 |
[22:57] | This is why we’re here in Venice. | 我们就是为此来威尼斯 |
[22:59] | Oh, this is it. | 就是这里 |
[23:00] | It’s closed. | 闭馆了 |
[23:02] | What do you mean it’s closed? Till when? | 什么叫闭馆了 到什么时候 |
[23:03] | November. | 11月 |
[23:04] | You didn’t check the website? | 你没查看网站吗 |
[23:06] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 这是个好想法 |
[23:23] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[23:28] | Stay low, kids. We’ll be safe here. | 趴下 孩子们 这里安全 |
[24:29] | Who is that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[24:30] | I don’t know, but he’s kicking that water’s ass. | 我不知道 但那水怪被他打得很惨 |
[25:03] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好样的 |
[25:21] | It’s aliens. It has to be. | 是外星人 肯定是 |
[25:23] | BuzzFeed says there’s a sailor, name Morris Bench, | 消息网说有个水手 莫里斯·本奇 |
[25:25] | who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator | 因接触实验性水下发电机 |
[25:28] | and got hydro powers. | 而获得了水超能力 |
[25:29] | Yeah, you should definitely believe | 是啊 你是该相信 |
[25:30] | everything you read on the Internet. | 在网上读到的一切 |
[25:32] | – Spider-Man could take him. – What do you think it is? | -蜘蛛侠能打得过他 -你觉得是什么 |
[25:37] | You know, being a man of science… | 作为一个相信科学的人 |
[25:40] | witches. | 巫术 |
[25:41] | No, no, no. We wanna stay. We wanna stay. | 不不不 我们想留下 |
[25:43] | It’s a good thing that I packed your suit, huh? | 幸好我给你带上了战衣 是吧 |
[25:45] | I can’t believe you forgot it. | 你居然给忘了 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:48] | So, who was that guy that you were with? | 跟你一起作战的那人是谁 |
[25:49] | Was that Mr. Strange? | 那是斯特兰奇先生吗 |
[25:51] | Doctor Strange, May. Doctor Strange. | 是斯特兰奇博士 梅 |
[25:54] | And, no, I don’t know who that was. | 不 我不知道那是谁 |
[25:55] | It was a new guy. | 是个新来的 |
[25:56] | – I was trying to help him, but… – Happy, | -我想帮他 但… -哈皮 |
[25:58] | that’s my lunch. | 那是我的午餐 |
[25:59] | Don’t eat that one. | 别吃那个 |
[26:00] | Happy’s there? | 哈皮也在吗 |
[26:01] | Yeah, it’s Happy. | 对 是哈皮 |
[26:04] | He’s here. He came by to volunteer. | 他在这儿 来做志工 |
[26:05] | And he’s hanging around the office. | 顺便来办公室看看 |
[26:08] | – And he wants to say hi. – I don’t want… Hi, Peter. | -他想跟你打个招呼 -我不想…彼得 |
[26:11] | Hey, Happy. | 哈皮 |
[26:13] | Sorry, I’m working hard here. I gotta do a… A leaflet drop. | 抱歉 我忙呢 我得送个传单 |
[26:18] | – What are you doing in…? – Glad you’re having a good time. | -你在干什么… -很高兴你玩得开心 |
[26:20] | Don’t worry, I’m really taking care of your aunt. | 别担心 我会照顾好你婶婶 |
[26:25] | So how’s the plan going? | 你的计划怎么样了 |
[26:29] | There’s been setbacks, for sure. | 是遭遇了些挫折 |
[26:31] | Don’t over think it, just trust your instincts, you’ll be fine. | 别想太多 相信直觉就好 |
[26:34] | I know. Love you. Bye. | 我知道 爱你 再见 |
[26:38] | Who is that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[26:39] | He’s Iron Man and Thor rolled into one. | 他就像钢铁侠和托尔的集合体 |
[26:42] | He’s all right. He’s no Spider-Man. | 他还行吧 他可不比蜘蛛侠 |
[26:44] | What is it with you and Spider-Man? | 你为什么这么痴迷于蜘蛛侠 |
[26:47] | What? He’s just awesome, okay? | 怎么了 他很赞的 |
[26:49] | He protects the neighborhood and, you know, he’s inspiring. | 他保护本地社区 很激励人 |
[26:53] | He inspires me to be a better man. | 他激励我做个更好的人 |
[26:55] | What’s up, dickwad? | 好啊 蠢蛋 |
[26:56] | Thought you drowned. | 我以为你淹死了 |
[27:01] | Sounds like his name’s Mysterio. | 看来他名叫神秘客 |
[27:03] | “L’uomo del misterio” | 那句话 |
[27:04] | is Italian for “Man of mystery.” | 是意大利语 “神秘男子” |
[27:06] | They don’t actually know who he is. | 他们并不清楚他的身份 |
[27:08] | Mysterio. | 神秘客 |
[27:10] | Cool name. | 名字不错 |
[27:13] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[27:15] | So how much of that did you actually see? | 你看到了多少 |
[27:17] | Not much. I was running. | 没看到多少 我忙着跑呢 |
[27:19] | Right. Me too. I was also running… | 是啊 我也是 我也忙着跑呢 |
[27:22] | away. | 跑远 |
[27:25] | So Paris tomorrow. | 明天去巴黎了 |
[27:27] | Go to the Eiffel Tower. | 去埃菲尔铁塔 |
[27:29] | Should be great. | 应该很棒 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I read it was secretly built as a mind control antenna | 我读到它建造的秘密目的是作为头脑控制天线 |
[27:32] | to create an army of the insane. | 以制造疯子大军 |
[27:35] | Which is why it’s my favorite destination on the whole trip. | 所以那里是我整趟旅行最喜欢的目的地 |
[27:41] | What are you gonna do about the water monster? | 你要怎么对付那个水怪 |
[27:44] | Nothing. It’s dead. | 不做什么 它死了 |
[27:45] | Besides, that Mysterio guy’s all over it. | 再说 那个神秘客都搞定了 |
[27:48] | Look, I just wanna spend time with MJ. | 我只想跟MJ一起玩玩 |
[27:49] | We were talking about Paris, and I think she really likes me. | 我们刚刚聊起巴黎 我觉得她是喜欢我的 |
[27:53] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[27:54] | Reminds me of when Betty and I first fell in love. | 让我想起了我和贝蒂刚相爱时 |
[27:56] | I had just finished my fruit cobbler, and… | 我刚吃完我的水果馅饼 |
[28:02] | You’re a very difficult person to contact, Spider-Man. | 联系你可真不容易 蜘蛛侠 |
[28:10] | You’re Nick Fury. | 你是尼克·弗瑞 |
[28:12] | And you just shot Ned. | 你射晕了内德 |
[28:14] | Just a mild tranquilizer. | 只是温和的麻醉剂 |
[28:16] | He’ll be all right. | 他不会有事的 |
[28:17] | So good to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[28:20] | I saw you at the funeral, | 我在葬礼上看到你了 |
[28:21] | but I didn’t think that was a good time to exchange numbers. | 但我觉得当时不是交换号码的好时机 |
[28:24] | No, that would’ve been really inappropriate. | 是啊 那就太不合适了 |
[28:26] | – That’s what I just said. – Right. | -我不就这么说的吗 -是啊 |
[28:28] | The important thing is, you’re here. | 重要的是 你到这儿了 |
[28:31] | I tried to bring you here. | 我本想叫你来的 |
[28:32] | You avoided me, and now you’re here. | 但你躲我 可现在你还是来了 |
[28:35] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[28:37] | Wait. Was this a coincidence? | 等等 这是巧合吗 |
[28:40] | I used to know everything. | 我以前无所不知 |
[28:42] | Then I come back five years later, | 然后我消失了五年再回来 |
[28:44] | and now I know nothing. | 现在我什么都不知道了 |
[28:46] | No intel, no team. | 没有情报 没有团队 |
[28:49] | And a high school kid | 一个高中小子 |
[28:51] | is dodging my calls. | 都敢不接我电话 |
[28:55] | Here’s what I do know: | 我知道的是 |
[28:58] | A week ago, a village in Mexico was wiped out by a cyclone. | 一周前 墨西哥一村庄被一场龙卷风摧毁 |
[29:04] | Witnesses say that cyclone had a face. | 目击者说 那龙卷风长了脸 |
[29:11] | Three days later, a similar event in Morocco. | 三天后 摩洛哥发生类似事件 |
[29:16] | A village was… | 一个村庄… |
[29:19] | Just making the rounds. | 来查个房 |
[29:20] | See if anyone needs any emotional counseling | 看看经历了今天的创伤性事件 |
[29:22] | after today’s traumatic events. | 是否有人需要情感咨询 |
[29:23] | No, we’ll be okay. We’re fine. Thank you. | 不 我们没事的 谢谢 |
[29:26] | Great because I’m… I’m not qualified to actually… | 很好 因为我其实没资格做… |
[29:30] | Oh, he’s passed out. | 他睡熟了 |
[29:31] | I’m really not qualified to do it anyway, so good night. | 我反正也没那个资质 晚安了 |
[29:36] | That was my teacher. Sorry about that. | 那是我老师 抱歉了 |
[29:38] | You were saying? | 你刚刚在说 |
[29:39] | A village was destroyed by | 一个村庄被摧毁 |
[29:41] | what may well be another world-threatening… | 这可能又是一个威胁世界的… |
[29:43] | Babe, you still awake? | 宝贝 你还醒着吗 |
[29:44] | You’re not answering any of my texts. | 你不回我短信 |
[29:46] | He’s asleep, Betty. | 他睡着了 贝蒂 |
[29:48] | Oh, already? | 这么早 |
[29:49] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是啊 -好吧 |
[29:51] | That’s why it’s imperative… | 所以 我们务必… |
[29:53] | Boys. So that canal water today | 孩子们 今天那运河的水 |
[29:55] | was filled with dangerous bacteria… | 充满了危险的细菌 |
[29:57] | Another person touches that door, | 再有人来敲门 |
[29:59] | you and I are going to attend another funeral. | 你和我就又要参加一场葬礼了 |
[30:01] | Suit up. | 穿战衣 |
[30:02] | Let me know if either of you develop vomiting. | 如果你们俩有谁开始呕吐要告诉我 |
[30:08] | Stark left these for you. | 斯塔克把这个留给了你 |
[30:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:22] | “Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.” | “欲戴王冠 必承其重” |
[30:27] | Stark said you wouldn’t get that | 斯塔克说你不会懂的 |
[30:29] | because it’s not a Star Wars reference. | 因为不是《星战》梗 |
[30:36] | You can lose the mask. | 摘了面罩吧 |
[30:37] | Everyone here has seen you without it. | 这里的人都见过你的真身 |
[30:38] | You’d only be feigning anonymity | 你只是无故 |
[30:40] | and breathing through spandex for no good reason. | 装神秘 还要隔着布料呼吸 |
[30:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:54] | Over there, we have Maria Hill. | 那是玛丽亚·希尔 |
[30:58] | That is Dimitri. | 这是德米崔 |
[31:01] | And this is Mr. Beck. | 这是贝克先生 |
[31:07] | Mysterio? | 神秘客 |
[31:09] | What? | 什么 |
[31:10] | Doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[31:11] | It’s what my friends have been calling you. | 我朋友这么喊你 |
[31:14] | Well, you can call me Quentin. | 你可以喊我昆廷 |
[31:19] | You handled yourself well out there today. | 你今天的表现真出色 |
[31:21] | I saw what you did with the tower. | 我看到你拉着那座钟塔了 |
[31:23] | We could use someone like you on my world. | 我的世界就需要你这种人 |
[31:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry. Your world? | 什么 你的世界 |
[31:28] | Mr. Beck is from Earth. | 贝克先生是来自地球 |
[31:31] | Just not yours. | 但不是你的地球 |
[31:33] | There are multiple realities, Peter. | 现实有很多个 彼得 |
[31:34] | This is Earth Dimension 616. I’m from Earth 833. | 这里是616号地球 我来自833号地球 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry, you’re saying there’s a multiverse? | 抱歉 你是说存在多元宇宙吗 |
[31:41] | ‘Cause I thought that was just theoretical. | 我以为那只是个理论 |
[31:42] | I mean, that completely changes | 这将完全改变 |
[31:43] | how we understand the initial singularity. | 我们对初始奇点的理解 |
[31:45] | We’re talking about an eternal inflation system. | 这可是个永恒膨胀的系统 |
[31:47] | How does that even work with all the quantum…? | 那怎么行得通 那么多量… |
[31:49] | It’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[31:52] | S-sorry. It’s really cool. | 抱歉 好酷啊 |
[31:56] | Don’t ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room. | 不要为比其他人聪明而道歉 |
[32:01] | Anyway… | 好了 |
[32:05] | They were born in stable orbits within black holes. | 它们诞生于黑洞中的稳定轨道 |
[32:07] | Creatures formed from the primary elements: | 是基本元素构成的生灵 |
[32:10] | Air, water, fire, earth. | 气 水 火 土 |
[32:12] | The Science Division had a technical name. | 科学部为它们起了学名 |
[32:15] | We just called them Elementals. | 但我们喊它们元素怪 |
[32:17] | Versions of them exist across our mythologies. | 它们的变体普遍存在于我们的神话中 |
[32:20] | Turns out, the myths are real. | 原来传说都是真的 |
[32:22] | Like Thor. | 就像托尔 |
[32:23] | Thor was a myth, and now I study him in my physics class. | 托尔原是传说 但现在是我物理课的内容 |
[32:27] | These myths are threats. | 这些传说是威胁 |
[32:29] | They first materialized on my Earth many years ago. | 它们最初于多年前在我的地球上实体化 |
[32:32] | We mobilized and fought them, | 我们调动力量与它们交手 |
[32:33] | but with each battle, they grew, got stronger. | 但它们随着每场战斗愈发强大 |
[32:36] | I was part of the last battalion left trying to stop them. | 我是仅剩的最后一支阻止它们的军团的一员 |
[32:39] | All we did was delay the inevitable. | 但我们只推迟了不可避免的结局 |
[32:41] | The Elementals are here now, attacking the same coordinates. | 元素怪又来到了这里 袭击相同的地点 |
[32:45] | Our satellites confirm it. | 卫星已证实了这点 |
[32:46] | So thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three. | 所以感谢贝克先生摧毁了另三个 |
[32:49] | There’s only one left: fire. | 现在只剩一个了 火 |
[32:51] | The strongest of them all. | 它们中最强的一个 |
[32:53] | The one that destroyed my Earth. | 摧毁了我的地球的那个 |
[32:56] | It’s the one that took my family. | 也是杀死我家人的那个 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:03] | And it will be in Prague in approximately 48 hours. | 再过大概48小时 它就会出现在布拉格 |
[33:06] | We have one mission: kill it. | 我们只有一项任务 干掉它 |
[33:09] | And you’re coming with us. | 你要跟我们一起来 |
[33:12] | I’m sorry, did you say Prague? | 抱歉 你是说布拉格吗 |
[33:15] | Mr. Fury, this all seems like bigtime, | 弗瑞先生 这似乎是很严重的事 |
[33:17] | you know, huge superhero kind of stuff. | 很重大的 超级英雄的那种事 |
[33:20] | And, I mean, I’m just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, sir. | 我只是友好邻居蜘蛛侠 先生 |
[33:23] | Bitch, please. You’ve been to space. | 少来了 你上过太空呢 |
[33:25] | I know, but that was an accident. | 我知道 但那是意外 |
[33:26] | Sir, come on. There’s gotta be someone else you can use. | 先生 拜托 你肯定还能找别人吧 |
[33:30] | – What about Thor? – Off-world. | -托尔呢 -去别的世界了 |
[33:32] | Okay, um, Doctor Strange. | 好吧 斯特兰奇博士 |
[33:34] | – Unavailable. – Captain Marvel. | -没空 -惊奇队长 |
[33:35] | Don’t invoke her name. | 别跟我提她 |
[33:36] | Sir, look, I really wanna help. I do. | 先生 我真的想帮忙的 |
[33:39] | But if my aunt finds out I left my class trip, | 但如果我婶婶得知我离开了大部队 |
[33:41] | she’s gonna kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[33:41] | And if I’m seen like this in Europe | 经过了华盛顿纪念堂的事 |
[33:43] | after the Washington Monument, | 如果我再这样在欧洲出现 |
[33:44] | my whole class will figure out who I am, and then… | 我全班同学都会猜到我的身份 |
[33:46] | Then the whole world will figure out who I am, | 那全世界就都知道我的身份了 |
[33:48] | then I’m done. | 我就完了 |
[33:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[33:56] | Why don’t you get back before your teachers miss you | 你快回去吧 别被老师发现你不见了 |
[33:59] | and become suspicious. | 起了疑心 |
[34:01] | Dimitri. | 德米崔 |
[34:03] | Take him back to the hotel, please. | 带他回旅馆去 |
[34:05] | Yes. | 好 |
[34:06] | Thank you, Mr. Fury. | 谢谢 弗瑞先生 |
[34:08] | And, uh, good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[34:12] | See you, kid. | 回见 孩子 |
[34:13] | Yeah, see you. | 好 回见 |
[34:17] | – Bye, ma’am. – Yeah. | -再见 女士 -嗯 |
[34:24] | Okay, drink lots of water. | 好 多喝水 |
[34:25] | I’m gonna get you a vitamin C pill. | 我给你找维C片剂 |
[34:27] | You cannot get sick, okay, babe? | 你可不能生病 好吗 宝贝 |
[34:29] | Okay. Thanks, baby. | 好 谢谢 宝贝 |
[34:30] | Hey, man, are you sure you’re good? | 伙计 你真没事吗 |
[34:32] | Oh, dude, I’m fine. | 哥们 我没事 |
[34:33] | – Okay. Nice. – Don’t worry. | -好 -别担心 |
[34:35] | Seriously, getting tranq’d in the neck by Nick Fury, | 说真的 被尼克·弗瑞的麻醉剂刺中脖子 |
[34:38] | probably the coolest thing ever happen to me anyway. | 可能是我遇到的最酷的事了 |
[34:40] | – It is pretty awesome. – Yeah. | -是挺酷的 -是啊 |
[34:41] | I’m just happy I don’t have to go to Prague. | 我只是庆幸我不用去布拉格 |
[34:43] | – Seriously. – Good news. | -是啊 -好消息 |
[34:44] | We’re going to Prague. | 我们要去布拉格了 |
[34:47] | – What? – Prague? | -什么 -布拉格 |
[34:48] | Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us. | 是啊 旅游公司来电 他们给我们升了级 |
[34:52] | You should’ve heard me on the phone with them. | 你们真该听到我怎么在电话上教训他们的 |
[34:53] | I really gave them hell. | 我让他们知道厉害了 |
[34:55] | All I heard was crying. | 我只听到你哭了 |
[34:56] | Look at our upgraded ride. | 看我们的升级版交通工具 |
[34:58] | Bro, you see that? | 哥们 看啊 |
[34:59] | It’s pretty sick. | 太赞了 |
[35:00] | I’m impressed, Mr. Harrington. | 厉害啊 哈林顿老师 |
[35:02] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[35:04] | Peter, what…? What’s going on? | 彼得 怎么…这怎么回事 |
[35:07] | I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation. | 我觉得尼克·弗瑞挟持了我们的暑假假期 |
[35:11] | I’m, uh, Mr. Harrington to the kids… | 我是哈林顿老师 孩子们的… |
[35:14] | – Oh, all right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[35:16] | Awesome. | 太赞了 |
[35:18] | Yeah. Awesome. | 是啊 赞 |
[35:43] | Yo, what’s up, Flash Mob? It’s your boy, the Big F, | 好啊 弗拉粉 是F哥 |
[35:46] | cruising through the Alps with my private driver, Dimitri. | 我的私人司机德米崔在带我游览阿尔卑斯山 |
[36:10] | “For the next Tony Stark, I trust you. | “给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你 |
[36:12] | Say EDITH.” | 说伊迪丝” |
[36:16] | Stand by for retinal and biometric scan. | 准备进行虹膜和生物识别扫描 |
[36:20] | Retinal and biometric scan accepted. | 虹膜和生物识别扫描吻合 |
[36:22] | – Hello? – Hello, Peter. | -你好 -你好 彼得 |
[36:24] | I am EDITH, | 我是伊迪丝 |
[36:25] | Tony Stark’s augmented-reality security and defense system. | 托尼·斯塔克增强现实安全和防御系统 |
[36:29] | – So he made you for me? – No. | -他为我造了你吗 -不是 |
[36:31] | – But you have access to all of Tony’s protocols. – Cool. | -但你能使用托尼所有的协议 -酷 |
[36:35] | Would you like to see what I can do? | 你想看看我的功能吗 |
[36:42] | EDITH stands for “Even dead, I’m the hero.” | 伊迪丝是”死后我仍是英雄”的缩写 |
[36:46] | Tony loved his acronyms. | 托尼就喜欢缩写 |
[36:48] | Yeah, he did. | 是啊 |
[36:49] | I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network, | 我能调用整个斯塔克全球安全网络 |
[36:52] | including multiple defense satellites, | 包括多个国防卫星 |
[36:54] | as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks. | 以及各大电讯网络的后门 |
[36:57] | 妈妈 威尼斯好疯狂 你能再给我汇点钱吗 | |
[36:57] | 看来情况好转了 可算交好运了 | |
[37:05] | Is MJ texting? | MJ在发短信吗 |
[37:09] | No. Don’t look at it. Don’t look at it. | 不 别看 |
[37:10] | That’s wrong. That’s wrong. | 那是不对的 |
[37:30] | Petrol and toilets. Ten minutes! | 加油 上厕所 10分钟 |
[37:33] | Flash Mob, this is what we doing out here… | 弗拉粉 我们就在做这个… |
[37:34] | Toilet, toilet, toilet. Which way to the toilet? | 厕所 厕所在哪边 |
[37:37] | Ten minutes, everyone. | 10分钟 各位 |
[37:39] | Dimitri, where exactly are we? | 德米崔 我们究竟在哪 |
[37:44] | – Okay. – Oh, my gosh, | -好吧 -天啊 |
[37:45] | – I’ll figure it out. – it’s so sick. | -我自己搞明白吧 -这里太赞了 |
[37:47] | It’s beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[37:49] | What? | 干什么 |
[38:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:04] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[38:11] | I’m Peter Parker. | 我是彼得·帕克 |
[38:13] | Take off your clothes. | 脱衣服 |
[38:16] | – Excuse me? – You told Fury | -什么 -你跟弗瑞说 |
[38:18] | Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe. | 蜘蛛侠不能出现在欧洲 |
[38:20] | So I made you this, another suit. | 所以我给你另做了套战衣 |
[38:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | I’m sure it fits fine. I don’t need to try… | 肯定合身的 我不用试… |
[38:28] | – Take off your clothes. – Okay. | -脱衣服 -好 |
[38:32] | Sure. | 行 |
[38:36] | – It’s a little embarrassing. – Now. Hurry up. | -有点尴尬 -快点的 |
[38:37] | This is weird. | 好奇怪 |
[38:43] | No, no, no. Don’t… | 不不 别 |
[38:48] | Sorry. I thought this was the bathroom. | 抱歉 我以为这是厕所 |
[38:50] | This is not what it looks like. | 不是看上去那样的 |
[38:51] | – Just… – Yeah. | -别 -好吧 |
[38:53] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[38:53] | – Brad. – I’ll leave you two alone. | -布拉德 -不打扰你们了 |
[38:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:55] | Don’t shoot anybody. Brad? | 别开枪 布拉德 |
[38:57] | It’s not what it looks like, buddy. | 不是看上去那样的 伙计 |
[38:59] | – Hey, man, look, that’s… – Look, Peter, | -哥们 听着 -彼得 |
[39:01] | I’m not here to judge your life choices, dude. | 我不会评判你的人生选择 哥们 |
[39:03] | If you want to hook up with some random European chick, | 如果你想在学校旅游期间 找个陌生欧洲妹 |
[39:05] | – on our school trip, that’s on you. – No. | -来一发 那是你的事 -不 |
[39:06] | That’s not what that was, honestly. | 不是那样的 真的 |
[39:07] | I can’t pretend I didn’t see what I saw. | 我不能假装我没看到那一幕 |
[39:09] | I know you’re trying to get with MJ. It’s obvious. | 我知道你想泡MJ 太明显了 |
[39:12] | – But I like her too. – Wait a minute. | -但我也喜欢她 -等等的 |
[39:14] | You cannot show her that photo, dude. Come on. | 你不能给她看那张照片 哥们 拜托 |
[39:16] | I’m sorry, man. I have to. | 抱歉 我必须给她看 |
[39:18] | She deserves the truth. | 她应该知道真相 |
[39:21] | Okay, put your one foot in front of the other, | 好了 一次一只脚 |
[39:23] | and, everybody, back on the bus. | 都给我上车 |
[39:25] | It’s been 10 minutes. Let’s go! | 10分钟了 快走 |
[39:34] | – EDITH? – Hello, Peter. | -伊迪丝 -你好 彼得 |
[39:36] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的 |
[39:38] | There’s this guy in my class who’s gonna ruin everything… | 我班上有个人要毁了一切了… |
[39:39] | Peter, I’m having difficulty hearing you. | 彼得 我听不清你说话 |
[39:41] | Can you please speak up? | 可以大声点吗 |
[39:44] | Brad Davis. He has a photo of me. | 布拉德·戴维斯 他拍了张我的照片 |
[39:46] | Brad Davis. Is he a target? | 布拉德·戴维斯 他是目标吗 |
[39:48] | Is Brad a target? | 布拉德是目标吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah. He’s a target. He’s a target. | 对 他是目标 |
[39:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:58] | Target is Brad Davis. | 目标是布拉德·戴维斯 |
[40:00] | Initiating strike. | 启动攻击 |
[40:02] | Initiating what, now? | 启动什么 |
[40:02] | Intercept point determined. | 拦截点已确定 |
[40:04] | – Releasing kill vehicle. – EDITH. | -出动击杀战机 -伊迪丝 |
[40:29] | – Oh, my God. – Dope glasses, Parker. | -天啊 -眼镜真酷 帕克 |
[40:31] | – How’d you pay for these? – Flash, give them back. | -你怎么买得起 -弗拉士 还我 |
[40:33] | – No, no, no. – Give it to me, Flash. | -不不不 -还我 弗拉士 |
[40:34] | – I’m really paying you a compliment. – Please give me… | -我在真心称赞你 -还我… |
[40:37] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[40:40] | EDITH, don’t kill Brad. | 伊迪丝 别杀布拉德 |
[40:42] | Peter, do you want me to cancel | 彼得 你是否要我取消 |
[40:43] | the drone strike on Brad Davis? | 针对布拉德·戴维斯的无人机打击 |
[40:44] | – Did you just punch Flash? – No. | -你刚打了弗拉士吗 -没有[否] |
[40:46] | Firing. | 开火 |
[40:50] | Oh, look out! | 小心 |
[40:55] | This is not the autobahn! | 这可不是高速路 |
[40:57] | EDITH. | 伊迪丝 |
[41:02] | Commencing second strike. | 开始第二次打击 |
[41:03] | Peter. Plant your fanny and buckle up, right now. | 彼得 马上给我坐在座位上 系好安全带 |
[41:06] | Look at the baby mountain goats! | 看那些小山羊 |
[41:07] | – Baby mountain goats? – Ooh, I see them. | -小山羊 -我看到了 |
[41:24] | I don’t see any mountain goats. | 我没看到小山羊 |
[41:26] | You missed them. | 你错过了 |
[41:28] | I know you think none of us have noticed, Peter… | 我知道你以为我们都没发现 彼得 |
[41:30] | What? | 什么 |
[41:31] | …but your new look, I love it. | 但你的新造型 我喜欢 |
[41:35] | – Right, babe? – Thanks. | -是吧 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[41:36] | Yeah. Sophisticated, classy, very European. | 是啊 成熟 有格调 很欧洲 |
[41:39] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[41:41] | Let’s try that again. | 我们再来一次 |
[41:44] | This is so weird. It was right here on my phone. | 好奇怪 本来就在我手机里的 |
[41:46] | – I-I… – Yeah. Weird. | -我… -是啊 奇怪 |
[42:19] | – Freaking beautiful. – This is amazing. | -太美了 -这可真棒 |
[42:22] | This place is so classy. | 这地方好高档 |
[42:24] | Yeah, so why are we here? | 是啊 我们为什么会来这里 |
[42:26] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你的感觉 |
[42:28] | I’m home. | 我可是到家了 |
[42:29] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[42:31] | The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease. | 会叫的轮子有升级油抹 |
[42:33] | Everyone get settled in, rest up because tonight, big surprise, | 大家安顿下来 休息好 今晚 大惊喜哦 |
[42:37] | is Prague’s annual… | 是布拉格的年度 |
[42:39] | – …Carnival of Lights. – Yeah! | -光之嘉年华 -好啊 |
[42:41] | – Hello? – Parker, it’s Hill. | -喂 -帕克 我是希尔 |
[42:43] | There’s an earpiece with your suit. | 你的战衣上有耳机 |
[42:44] | Put it on and await further instructions. | 戴上 等待进一步指示 |
[42:46] | – Understood? – Uh, yes, ma’am. | -明白了吗 -是 女士 |
[42:48] | – Yeah. – Hey, man. | -好 -伙计 |
[42:49] | Look, I am so sorry | 如果我让你觉得 |
[42:51] | if I seem like I’m preoccupied with my relationship. | 我只顾着自己恋爱 那很抱歉 |
[42:54] | You know, I’m still your guy in the chair. | 我还是你的技术支援 |
[42:56] | No, it’s all good. Don’t worry about it. | 不 没事 别担心 |
[42:57] | – Okay. Great, great. – It’s fine. | -那太好了 -没事 |
[43:00] | So, what’s the status on the Elemental thing? | 那些元素怪什么情况了 |
[43:03] | – Where’s it gonna happen? – Uh, here in the city. | -会在哪里出现 -在这座城市里 |
[43:05] | – Peter, we’re here. – I know, I know. It’s not good. | -彼得 我们在这儿呢 -我知道 不妙 |
[43:08] | It’s… I’m figuring it out. | 我在想办法呢 |
[43:09] | You have to do something, Peter, please. | 你得做点什么 彼得 拜托 |
[43:11] | We’re all counting on you. | 我们都指望你了 |
[43:13] | – Ned. – Yeah. Yeah, babe. | -内德 -来了 宝贝 |
[43:14] | The good news is, we’ve all got our own rooms. | 好消息是 我们都有单间 |
[43:17] | – It’s about time. – Serious? | -可算 -不是吧 |
[43:19] | – Parker? Parker! – Yes, sir. | -帕克 -是 先生 |
[43:22] | That thing is going to be here in a few hours. | 那玩意几小时后就来了 |
[43:24] | – Are we boring you? – He’s not bored. | -我们让你无聊了吗 -他不是无聊 |
[43:27] | He’s just thinking about how you kidnapped him. | 他只是在想被你绑架来的事 |
[43:28] | He had obstacles. | 他有困难 |
[43:30] | I removed them. | 我解决掉了困难 |
[43:32] | And they still won’t evacuate the city. | 他们还是不肯疏散城市 |
[43:35] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[43:37] | So, what’s the plan, Parker? | 怎么办 帕克 |
[43:39] | I will be in the cathedral tower, | 我去大教堂塔楼 |
[43:41] | keeping watch for the fire monster. | 留意火怪的出现 |
[43:42] | When that shows up, I will radio you guys, | 等它出现 我就呼叫你们 |
[43:45] | – and then Mr. Beck and I will… – My name is Mysterio. | -然后我和贝克先生 -我叫神秘客 |
[43:51] | That’s when Mysterio and I will move in. | 然后我和神秘客就冲上去 |
[43:54] | Peter, listen to me. | 彼得 听我说 |
[43:55] | The best hope you have, the only hope, | 最好的结果 唯一的好结果 |
[43:58] | is to stop it here now, | 就是现在阻止它 |
[43:59] | no matter what the cost. | 不惜一切 |
[44:01] | Maneuver it away from civilians if you can, | 尽量带他远离市民 |
[44:03] | but most important, keep it away from metal. | 但最重要的是让它远离金属 |
[44:07] | If it gets too big, | 如果它长得太大 |
[44:08] | it’ll be able to draw power from the Earth’s core. | 就能开始汲取地球内核的力量 |
[44:10] | After that, there’s no way to stop it. | 那样的话 它就不可阻挡了 |
[44:17] | Hey, man, my friends are here. | 我的朋友都在这里呢 |
[44:19] | I can’t help but think that we’re putting them in danger. | 我忍不住觉得我们给他们带来了危险 |
[44:21] | You’re worried about us hurting your friends? | 你还担心我们伤害你的朋友 |
[44:25] | You, who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus? | 你 调动无人机袭击你自己的学校旅游大巴 |
[44:30] | Stark gave you a multibillion-dollar | 斯塔克给了你一套价值百万的 |
[44:33] | A.R. Tactical intelligence system, | 现实增强战术情报系统 |
[44:35] | and the first thing you do with it | 你首先就拿它 |
[44:37] | is try and blow up your friends. | 去炸你朋友 |
[44:38] | It’s clear to me that you were not ready for this. | 在我看来 你显然没做好准备 |
[44:50] | Fury asked me to come up here and see how you were doing. | 弗瑞叫我来看看你 |
[44:53] | He just… He felt bad about snapping at you. | 他对冲你发脾气感到过意不去 |
[44:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[44:56] | You guys do have sarcasm on this Earth, right? | 这个地球上有反讽这回事吧 |
[45:01] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[45:06] | I didn’t think I was gonna have to save the world this summer. | 我没想到我这个暑假还得拯救世界 |
[45:10] | I know that makes me sound like such a jerk. I just… | 我知道这话听上去很混蛋 但… |
[45:14] | I had this plan with this girl that I really like… | 我本来计划好了跟我喜欢的女孩… |
[45:18] | and now it’s all ruined. | 现在都毁了 |
[45:27] | You’re not a jerk for wanting a normal life, kid. | 想要正常生活不叫混蛋 孩子 |
[45:32] | It’s a hard path. | 这条路很艰辛 |
[45:34] | You see things. You do things. | 你会看到一些事 会做一些事 |
[45:36] | You make choices. | 你要做出选择 |
[45:38] | People look up to you… | 人们敬仰你 |
[45:42] | and even if you win a battle, sometimes they die. | 即便你赢得战役 有时也会死人 |
[45:45] | I like you, Peter. You’re a good kid. | 我喜欢你 彼得 你是个好孩子 |
[45:49] | There’s a part of me that wants me to tell you, just… | 我心里有些想对你说 |
[45:52] | turn around, run away from all this. | 转身离开这一切 |
[45:54] | Then there’s another part of me | 但我心里又清楚 |
[45:56] | that knows what we’re about to fight, | 我们要对付的东西是什么样 |
[45:58] | what’s at stake, and I’m glad you’re here. | 这关乎到什么 我很高兴有你在 |
[46:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[46:04] | But you’re worried about your friends. | 但你担心你的朋友 |
[46:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:09] | Just always feel like I’m putting them in danger. | 我觉得我总害他们有危险 |
[46:11] | Look, just get them inside | 让他们待在室内 |
[46:14] | and keep them in a safe place for just a few hours. | 在安全处待几小时就行 |
[46:17] | They’ll be all right. | 他们会没事的 |
[46:19] | It’s really nice to have somebody to talk to about | 能有个人一起聊聊 |
[46:23] | superhero stuff, you know? | 超级英雄的事真好 |
[46:26] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[46:27] | And, hey, we survive this, | 如果我们活下来了 |
[46:30] | you’ll have all summer to kill Brad. | 你还有一整个暑假能杀布拉德呢 |
[46:35] | See you out there. | 待会儿见 |
[46:37] | All right. | 好 |
[46:42] | Scusi. | 对不起 |
[46:43] | Sorry, that’s Italian. | 抱歉 那是意大利语 |
[46:48] | Okay. EDITH? Oh, come on. | 好了 伊迪丝 快点 |
[46:51] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[46:53] | I need to find a way to keep my friends | 我需要想个办法让我的朋友们 |
[46:54] | inside the next few hours. | 接下来几小时待在室内 |
[46:56] | Let’s see what we can do. | 我们想想办法吧 |
[46:58] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[46:59] | We’re going to the opera! | 我们要去看歌剧 |
[47:01] | – You’re kidding me. – The opera? | -开什么玩笑 -歌剧 |
[47:03] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[47:04] | What happened to the carnival? | 不是说去嘉年华吗 |
[47:05] | This is upgrade living, guys. | 这就是升级人生 |
[47:07] | Come on. The tour company just gave us these tickets. | 来嘛 门票是旅游公司送的 |
[47:11] | For free! | 免费哦 |
[47:12] | Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost? | 你们知道歌剧门票多贵吗 |
[47:14] | No, | 不知道 |
[47:15] | because none of us have ever wanted to go to the opera, ever. | 因为我们没有人想去看歌剧 从来不想 |
[47:19] | Well, I think this is gonna be culturally enriching for us. | 我觉得这是我们增长文化知识的好机会 |
[47:21] | Thank you, Ned. | 谢谢 内德 |
[47:23] | Everyone, this is gonna be, maybe, | 各位 这或许将是 |
[47:26] | the best four hours of our whole trip. | 我们整个旅程中最棒的四小时 |
[47:29] | Four hours? | 四小时 |
[47:30] | Guys, I think this is gonna be fun. Seriously. | 各位 我觉得这会很好玩的 真的 |
[47:36] | I bet now you’re all happy that I had you pack a nice outfit. | 你们肯定都庆幸我让你们带身好衣服了吧 |
[47:39] | Yeah, because we’d much rather go to a four-hour opera | 是啊 因为我们更想去看四小时的歌剧 |
[47:41] | instead of the biggest party in the world. | 而不是全世界最大的派对 |
[47:43] | Again, don’t look at me. | 再说一次 跟我无关 |
[47:46] | Parker, do you copy? | 帕克 收到吗 |
[47:48] | Comm check, one, two. | 通讯检查 一 二 |
[47:52] | Okay, here we are. | 好 我们到了 |
[47:54] | Beat the rush. | 在人流之前到了 |
[47:55] | Yeah, the rush out. | 是啊 是往外走的人流 |
[47:57] | Lucky for us, we got the best seats in the house. | 我们走运 有最好的座位 |
[48:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[48:05] | I’ll save you a seat. | 我给你留个位置 |
[48:13] | You look really pretty. | 你真美 |
[48:15] | And therefore, I have value? | 因此我才有价值吗 |
[48:17] | No. No, that’s not what I meant at all. I was just… | 不 我完全不是那意思 |
[48:19] | I’m messing with you. | 我在逗你呢 |
[48:22] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[48:24] | – You look pretty too. – Thank you. | -你也很帅气 -谢谢 |
[48:27] | – Oh, my gosh! Opera glasses! – So cute. | -天啊 歌剧眼镜 -好可爱 |
[48:29] | – Can I…? – Yeah. | -我能… -好 |
[48:31] | Want to go in on a pair? | 想要一副吗 |
[48:34] | You mean, sit next to each other? | 我们坐一起吗 |
[48:35] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[48:37] | Are you in position? | 你就位了吗 |
[48:38] | – No. – Okay. No… | -没有[不想] -好吧 算了 |
[48:40] | Why the hell not? Parker? | 为什么没有 帕克 |
[48:41] | You don’t want to sit next to me, | 你不想跟我坐一起吗 |
[48:42] | or, no, you just don’t want the glasses? | 还是不想要眼镜 |
[48:45] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那意思 |
[48:47] | If you go ahead, I’ll go grab us a pair. | 你先去吧 我去给我们买一副 |
[48:50] | I’ll save you a seat next to me. | 我在我旁边给你留个座位 |
[48:53] | – Awesome. – A lot of seats, | -好 -座位很多 |
[48:54] | so I’ll be up there. | 我就在那边 |
[48:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:57] | – Parker. – No, I’m coming. I’m… | -帕克 -我就来 |
[49:00] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[49:02] | Could you just tell MJ that I’m sick or something? | 你能跟MJ说我病了什么的吗 |
[49:04] | Okay. Be careful. | 好吧 小心点 |
[49:06] | And Peter, whatever you do, | 彼得 无论如何 |
[49:07] | please steer the monster away from the opera house. | 千万让怪物离歌剧院远点 |
[49:11] | Yeah, Ned, I know. | 内德 我知道 |
[49:12] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吧 |
[49:13] | – Yeah. – Gotta go. | -嗯 -我走了 |
[49:30] | Parker! You better be on your way. | 帕克 你最好要来了 |
[49:33] | Coming. | 来了 |
[49:40] | Where do you think she’s going? | 你觉得她是去哪 |
[49:41] | Do you think she’s going to the carnival? | 会是去嘉年华吗 |
[49:42] | – Oh, I… I don’t… – We should go, too. | -我不… -我们也该去 |
[49:44] | Yes, we should go. | 对 我们去吧 |
[49:45] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 走 |
[49:46] | Come on. | 走 |
[50:03] | All right. I’m in position. | 好 我就位了 |
[50:06] | As soon as I see something, Beck, I’ll, uh… | 我一看到什么 贝克 |
[50:08] | I’ll let you know. | 我就告诉你 |
[50:09] | – Roger that. – How’s the suit? | -收到 -战衣如何 |
[50:11] | The suit’s great. It’s awesome. | 很好 很棒 |
[50:14] | It’s a little tight around the old web-shooter. | 射网处有点紧 |
[50:16] | Parker! | 帕克 |
[50:17] | Okay, I’ll shut up. | 我闭嘴了 |
[50:18] | Oh, my God, babe, isn’t this beautiful? | 天啊 宝贝 这多美啊 |
[50:20] | Yeah, it’s real beautiful, babe. | 是啊 真美啊 宝贝 |
[50:23] | – What’s wrong? – You know, honestly, I just… | -怎么了 -老实说 |
[50:26] | I don’t do well with big crowds, so maybe we should… | 我不是很适应人多 要不我们… |
[50:29] | I have the perfect thing. | 我知道怎么办 |
[50:31] | Come on. | 走 |
[50:41] | Don’t worry, babe. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[50:42] | We’ll get away from the crowds, get some fresh air. | 我们能远离人群 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[50:44] | You’ll feel a thousand times better. | 你会感觉好得多的 |
[50:51] | Energy spiking. | 能量激增 |
[50:52] | We have seismic activity. | 还有地震活动 |
[51:05] | Okay, he’s here! | 他出现了 |
[51:06] | Beck, are you ready? | 贝克 准备好了吗 |
[51:07] | You know what to do. | 你知道怎么办 |
[51:09] | On your lead, Spider-Man. | 听你的 蜘蛛侠 |
[51:16] | No, come back! | 不 回来 |
[51:17] | Come back and help us! | 回来救我们 |
[51:26] | You’re up, kid. | 你上吧 孩子 |
[51:39] | Wait, wait. Is that…? | 等等 那是… |
[51:41] | Do you think that’s Spider-Man? | 你觉得那是蜘蛛侠吗 |
[51:43] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[51:44] | It’s a European rip-off version of him. | 那是他的欧洲山寨货 |
[51:46] | I was actually read about him the other day. It’s not him. | 我前两天还看他的报道了 不是他 |
[52:01] | No, Beck! He’s got the carousel! | 不 贝克 他吸收了旋转木马 |
[52:03] | He’s getting bigger! | 他在变大了 |
[52:05] | What’s his name? What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[52:07] | It’s Night… Night Monkey. | 是夜猴侠 |
[52:09] | – Night Monkey? – Yeah. Yeah. | -夜猴侠 -对 对 |
[52:11] | Night Monkey! | 夜猴侠 |
[52:12] | – Yeah. – Night Monkey, help! | -对 -夜猴侠 救命 |
[52:13] | Night Monkey. | 夜猴侠 |
[52:14] | – Save us! – What? | -救我们 -什么 |
[52:15] | Night Monkey, we’re stuck! | 夜猴侠 我们困住了 |
[52:16] | – Oh, no, no. – Help us! Help! | -不不 -救命 |
[52:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[52:38] | – On to Plan B? – Yeah! | -执行B计划吧 -好 |
[52:40] | We gotta hit him with something he can’t absorb! | 我们得拿它无法吸收的东西打它 |
[52:41] | I go left, you go right! | 我左 你右 |
[52:43] | Now! | 动手 |
[53:00] | Okay, shoot him! | 好 打它 |
[53:02] | Yeah! | 好 |
[53:05] | That hurt him. Keep it coming. | 伤到它了 继续 |
[53:15] | Spider-Man, keep your distance. | 蜘蛛侠 保持距离 |
[53:17] | I’m trying! | 我在尽力 |
[53:19] | Can’t let him get near the Ferris wheel. | 别让它靠近摩天轮 |
[53:21] | Okay. I’m on it! | 好 看我的 |
[53:46] | What is that?! | 那是什么 |
[53:55] | Betty! Betty! | 贝蒂 贝蒂 |
[54:17] | That’s it! Nice! Nice! You got him! | 就这样 好样的 你打中它了 |
[54:27] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[54:35] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[54:37] | Whatever happens… | 不管发生什么 |
[54:40] | I’m glad we met. | 很高兴我们相识一场 |
[54:41] | Beck, what are you doing? | 贝克 你要干什么 |
[54:44] | What I should have done last time. | 我上次该干的事 |
[54:51] | Beck, don’t do it! | 贝克 别 |
[54:57] | Beck! | 贝克 |
[55:19] | Mr. Beck? | 贝克先生 |
[55:23] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[55:33] | I would totally kiss you, | 我真想亲你 |
[55:34] | but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. | 但我觉得我刚有点吐在嘴里了 |
[55:40] | I might have a mint. | 我可能有薄荷糖 |
[55:44] | So it’s over? | 结束了吗 |
[55:45] | That was the last of them. | 那是最后一个了 |
[55:47] | But not the last threat we’ll ever face. | 但不会是我们最后一次面临威胁 |
[55:50] | We need to stay vigilant. | 我们得保持警惕 |
[55:54] | There’s a void in this world for someone like you. | 这世界正缺你这样的人 |
[55:56] | Hill and I are going to Europol headquarters in Berlin tomorrow. | 希尔和我明天要去柏林的欧警总部 |
[56:00] | You should join us. | 你该一起来 |
[56:03] | Thank you. I just might take you up on that. | 谢谢 我可能真会去 |
[56:17] | You got gifts, Parker, | 你有天赋 帕克 |
[56:19] | but you didn’t wanna be here. | 但你不想来 |
[56:20] | Mr. Fury, I… | 弗瑞先生 |
[56:21] | I’d love to have you in Berlin too. | 我希望你也能去柏林 |
[56:24] | But you got to decide whether you’re going to step up or not. | 但你得想好 你要不要挺身而出 |
[56:29] | Stark chose you. | 斯塔克选了你 |
[56:30] | He made you an Avenger. | 他让你做了复仇者 |
[56:33] | I need that. | 我需要那个 |
[56:35] | The world needs that. | 世界也需要 |
[56:38] | Maybe Stark was wrong. | 或许斯塔克错了 |
[56:43] | Was he? | 是吗 |
[56:47] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[57:03] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[57:08] | I’m not 21. | 我没到21 |
[57:20] | You gotta celebrate. We did something good tonight. | 你该庆祝 我们今晚做了好事 |
[57:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:25] | Fury was right. | 弗瑞是对的 |
[57:27] | Tony did a lot for me, so… | 托尼为我做了好多事 |
[57:29] | I owe it to him, to everybody. | 我欠他的 欠大家的 |
[57:32] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[57:34] | Yeah. I mean… | 对 |
[57:37] | Mr. Stark gave me the chance to be more. | 斯塔克先生给了我成长的机会 |
[57:40] | He wanted me to be better than him. | 他希望我做的比他好 |
[57:42] | And Fury just wants me to live up to that. | 弗瑞希望我不负他的期望 |
[57:44] | What do you want, Peter? | 那你想要什么 彼得 |
[57:46] | – What do you mean? – What do you want? | -什么意思 -你想要什么 |
[57:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:51] | What do you want? You, Peter Parker. Now. | 你想要什么 彼得·帕克 就现在 |
[57:52] | I know you’re thinking about it. | 我知道你在想 |
[57:53] | I wanna go on my trip, right? | 我想去旅我的行 |
[57:55] | I want to go back on my trip with my friends. | 我想回去跟朋友们一起旅行 |
[57:58] | And go to the top of the Eiffel Tower | 跟我喜欢的姑娘 |
[58:01] | with the girl who I really like and tell her how I feel, and… | 去埃菲尔铁塔顶层 然后向她告白 |
[58:06] | give her a kiss. | 吻她 |
[58:08] | Shut up, man. | 闭嘴啦 |
[58:10] | You’re not gonna do that, are you? | 你不会那么做 是吧 |
[58:11] | – No, I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么不能 |
[58:13] | Because I have too much of a responsibility. | 因为我还有太多责任 |
[58:18] | – Oh, my God. Thank you so much. – What are those? | -天啊 非常感谢 -那是什么 |
[58:20] | – Are those the…? – EDITH glasses, yeah. | -那是… -伊迪丝眼镜 是啊 |
[58:22] | They were just on the floor? | 之前掉地上了吗 |
[58:24] | Try them on. Let’s see how they look like. | 戴上试试 让我看看 |
[58:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[58:30] | I actually really like them. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[58:32] | Can I be completely honest with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[58:34] | Please. | 请吧 |
[58:35] | They look really stupid. | 丑爆了 |
[58:38] | But maybe they have a contact-lens version. | 但或许还有隐形眼镜版本的 |
[58:41] | You try them on. | 你戴上试试 |
[58:42] | – No, come on. – Try them on. | -不 得了 -试试嘛 |
[58:44] | – I don’t wanna try them on. – Just put them on. | -我不想戴 -戴上试试嘛 |
[58:53] | What do you think, kid? | 你觉得怎么样 孩子 |
[59:00] | “Next Tony Stark, I trust you.” | “下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你” |
[59:03] | “For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.” | “给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你” |
[59:06] | What? | 什么 |
[59:07] | Mr Stark left me a message with those glasses: | 斯塔克先生给我留下眼镜时还有段话 |
[59:09] | “For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.” | “给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你” |
[59:11] | I’m still not following. How many lemonades have you had? | 我还是不懂 你喝了几杯柠檬汁 |
[59:13] | He knew every mistake I ever made. | 他知道我犯过的每个错误 |
[59:15] | So, he must’ve known that I wasn’t ready for something like this. | 他肯定也知道我还没做好这个准备 |
[59:18] | Why would he give it to you? | 那他为什么要把眼镜给你 |
[59:19] | Because maybe he didn’t trust me to have EDITH, | 因为或许他不是把伊迪丝托付给了我 |
[59:21] | he just trusted me to pick who should. | 而是托付我选个应该拥有它的人 |
[59:23] | It makes much more sense. He always knew I’d do what’s right. | 这要合理多了 他一向知道我会做正确选择 |
[59:26] | And he’s not gonna give them to Fury | 他不会把眼镜给弗瑞的 |
[59:27] | because Fury would give himself EDITH. | 因为弗瑞只会自己留着伊迪丝 |
[59:29] | You’re probably right about that. | 这你八成是说对了 |
[59:31] | Right, so the world needs the next Iron Man. | 是啊 所以世界需要下一个钢铁侠 |
[59:34] | And it’s not me. I mean, I’m a 16-year-old kid from Queens. | 那不会是我的 我是个皇后区来的16岁孩子 |
[59:37] | It needs to be an adult with some experience | 得是个大人 有经验 |
[59:40] | and that’s good like Tony Stark, like you. | 就像托尼·斯塔克一样好 比如你 |
[59:43] | No. Peter, come on. | 不 彼得 得了 |
[59:46] | No. | 不行 |
[59:49] | – EDITH? – Hello, Peter. | -伊迪丝 -你好 彼得 |
[59:51] | Yeah, um… | 嗯 |
[59:53] | I’d like to transfer your control over to Quentin Beck. | 我想把你的控制权交给昆廷·贝克 |
[59:56] | – Peter, what are you doing? – Doing the right thing. | -彼得 你干什么呢 -做正确的事 |
[59:59] | Any transfer will require confirmation. | 移交控制权需要确认 |
[1:00:01] | Stark gave you the glasses. | 斯塔克把眼镜给了你 |
[1:00:03] | Stark gave me a choice. | 斯塔克给了我个选择 |
[1:00:04] | It’s my choice to make. Okay? I’m gonna make it. | 这是我要做的选择 我现在要选了 |
[1:00:06] | Look, you’re a soldier, a leader. You stopped the Elementals. | 你是个士兵 是领袖 你阻止了元素怪 |
[1:00:09] | You saved my life. You saved the world, okay? | 你救了我 救了世界 好吗 |
[1:00:12] | He’d want you to have them. | 他会希望你拿着眼镜的 |
[1:00:13] | Waiting for confirmation. | 等待确认 |
[1:00:15] | Confirm. | 确认 |
[1:00:20] | Welcome to the Avengers. | 欢迎加入复仇者联盟 |
[1:00:30] | They look good on you. | 你戴挺帅的 |
[1:00:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:34] | It’s an honor. | 很荣幸 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:38] | Mr. Stark would’ve really liked you. | 斯塔克先生真的会喜欢你的 |
[1:00:42] | – Where you headed? – I’m gonna go find MJ. | -你去哪 -去找MJ |
[1:00:44] | Good luck, kid. I’ll give you about a fifty-fifty chance. | 祝你好运 孩子 我觉得你有一半机会 |
[1:00:47] | You’re pretty awkward. So… | 你挺别扭的 |
[1:00:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:51] | – See you later, man. – See you. | -回见了 -回见 |
[1:01:25] | See? That wasn’t so hard. | 瞧 并不难吧 |
[1:01:27] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:01:29] | Somebody get this stupid costume off me! | 谁帮我褪下这身破戏服 |
[1:01:39] | Okay, we got EDITH. | 好 我们拿到伊迪丝了 |
[1:01:40] | Get these connected to our system. | 把这个连上我们的系统 |
[1:01:42] | Toast! Toast! Toast! | 敬酒 |
[1:01:45] | Now, this is a big win, but we still got a lot of work to do. | 这是场重大胜利 但我们的任务还很艰巨 |
[1:01:48] | Toast! Toast! Toast! | 敬酒 |
[1:01:49] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[1:01:51] | Okay, toasts! | 好吧 敬一杯 |
[1:01:54] | Give me that, Doug. | 给我 道格 |
[1:01:55] | To the man who brought us all together, | 敬让我们走到一起的人 |
[1:01:57] | our former boss, Tony Stark. | 我们的前老板 托尼·斯塔克 |
[1:02:00] | The jester king. | 小丑国王 |
[1:02:02] | Literally wrapped in wealth and technology | 被财富和科技包裹 |
[1:02:07] | that he was unfit to wield. | 他却不配使用它们 |
[1:02:09] | Like the holographic system I designed. | 就像我设计的全息系统 |
[1:02:11] | A revolutionary breakthrough | 那是革命性的突破 |
[1:02:12] | with limitless applications | 有无限的应用前景 |
[1:02:14] | that Tony turned into a self-therapy machine and renamed… | 却被托尼变成了自我治疗机器 还改名叫… |
[1:02:17] | Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing, or BARF. | 二进制增强记忆重塑工具 简称”二重”[吐] |
[1:02:24] | $611 million for my little therapeutic experiment. | 我这个治疗实验花费了6.11亿美元 |
[1:02:29] | He renamed my life’s work… | 他把我的毕生心血改名叫 |
[1:02:31] | “Barf.” | “二重” |
[1:02:33] | I told him it was a mistake, | 我对他说这是个错误 |
[1:02:34] | that my technology could change the world. | 我的科技可以改变世界 |
[1:02:38] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:02:40] | he fired me. | 他解雇了我 |
[1:02:42] | Said I was… | 说我… |
[1:02:45] | unstable. | 不稳定 |
[1:02:48] | To Tony. | 敬托尼 |
[1:02:49] | To Tony! | 敬托尼 |
[1:02:52] | Next, to William. | 接下来 敬威廉 |
[1:02:53] | William! | 威廉 |
[1:02:55] | Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! | 托尼·斯塔克在一个山洞里就造成了 |
[1:02:59] | With a box of scraps! | 用的是一堆破烂 |
[1:03:01] | The integration of my illusion tech | 我的幻景科技和你的 |
[1:03:03] | with your weaponized drones was brilliant. | 武器化无人机的结合简直绝妙 |
[1:03:05] | Powerful illusions, real damage, worked like a charm. | 强大幻景 真实摧毁 屡试不爽 |
[1:03:08] | And it’s just the beginning. | 而这还只是开始 |
[1:03:09] | – Thank you, brother. – To Guterman. | -谢谢 兄弟 -敬古特曼 |
[1:03:11] | – Guterman! – To Guterman! | -古特曼 -敬古特曼 |
[1:03:13] | The story you created | 你编写的故事 |
[1:03:14] | of a soldier from another Earth named Quentin | 一个来自另一个地球的战士昆廷 |
[1:03:16] | fighting space monsters in Europe is totally ridiculous | 在欧洲跟太空怪物战斗 简直荒谬至极 |
[1:03:19] | and apparently exactly the kind of thing | 可看来现在 |
[1:03:20] | people would believe right now. | 大家就信这一套了 |
[1:03:22] | I mean, everybody bought it. | 所有人都信了 |
[1:03:23] | – Gutes! – Guterman! | -古特 -古特曼 |
[1:03:25] | – To Victoria. – To Victoria! | -敬维多利亚 -敬维多利亚 |
[1:03:27] | Staging electromagnetic pulses at each attack site | 在每个袭击点制造电磁脉冲 |
[1:03:29] | so Fury’s own satellites would confirm our lies. | 让弗瑞的卫星确认我们的谎言 |
[1:03:32] | Inspired idea. | 好点子 |
[1:03:34] | – To Janice. – Janice! | -敬詹妮丝 -詹妮丝 |
[1:03:36] | After Tony died, she was the one who discovered that | 托尼死后 是她发现了 |
[1:03:38] | EDITH was being handed over not to us, | 伊迪丝没有被交给我们 |
[1:03:40] | not to the Defense Department, | 或是国防部 |
[1:03:42] | but to a child. | 而是给了个孩子 |
[1:03:43] | – Thank you. – To Janice! | -谢谢 -敬詹妮丝 |
[1:03:45] | And to the rest of you, Tony Stark is gone. | 也敬你们其他人 托尼·斯塔克死了 |
[1:03:48] | There’s a window of opportunity, and someone will step up. | 现在有个机会 会有人站出来的 |
[1:03:51] | But these days, you can be the smartest guy in the room, | 但现如今 哪怕你是在场最聪明的人 |
[1:03:53] | the most qualified, and no one cares. | 最有资质的人 也没人在乎 |
[1:03:56] | Unless you’re flying around with a cape | 除非你披着斗篷飞 |
[1:03:58] | or shooting lasers from your hands, | 或是手能发出激光 |
[1:04:00] | no one will even listen. | 否则根本没人听你说话 |
[1:04:04] | Well, I’ve got a cape and lasers. | 我现在有斗篷和激光了 |
[1:04:08] | With our technology and with EDITH, | 凭借我们的科技 和伊迪丝 |
[1:04:11] | Mysterio will be the greatest hero on Earth! | 神秘客将成为地球上最伟大的英雄 |
[1:04:16] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[1:04:17] | Then everyone will listen! | 到时所有人都得听着 |
[1:04:21] | Not to a boozy man-child. | 不是听一个酗酒的巨婴 |
[1:04:24] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:26] | Not to a hormonal teenager. | 也不是听一个青春期少年 |
[1:04:29] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:31] | To me… | 而是听我 |
[1:04:32] | and to my very wealthy crew. | 以及我很富有的手下 |
[1:04:36] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[1:04:36] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[1:04:38] | To Mysterio! | 敬神秘客 |
[1:04:39] | To Mysterio! | 敬神秘客 |
[1:04:41] | To Peter Parker. | 敬彼得·帕克 |
[1:04:42] | To Peter Parker! | 敬彼得·帕克 |
[1:04:45] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:04:48] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[1:04:53] | Peter, oh, my God. | 彼得 天啊 |
[1:04:55] | We almost died. | 我们差点死了 |
[1:04:56] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[1:04:58] | Guess what, I’m done with the mission. | 我的任务执行完了 |
[1:05:00] | – Dude, the trip’s over. – What? | -哥们 旅行结束了 -什么 |
[1:05:02] | There’s monsters coming out of the ground everywhere we go. | 我们去哪都有怪物从地下钻出来 |
[1:05:04] | Of course our parents would want us home. | 我们的家长当然会叫我们回去了 |
[1:05:05] | Don’t put me on hold. Peter, you’re not dead. | 请别让我待机 彼得 你没死 |
[1:05:09] | Oh, my God. Yes, good. Stay here. | 天啊 太好了 待在这里 |
[1:05:11] | Don’t… Put some clothes on. We’re booking flights. | 别…去换身衣服 我们在订飞机 |
[1:05:14] | We came for science, we’re leaving because of witches. | 我们为科学而来 却因巫术而走 |
[1:05:16] | Welcome to the new Dark Ages. | 欢迎来到新黑暗时代 |
[1:05:20] | – What is going on, dude? – We’re going home in the morning. | -怎么回事 -我们一早就回家 |
[1:05:22] | No, no, no. All the Elementals are gone. | 不不 元素怪都没了 |
[1:05:24] | – Ned. – Coming, sweetie. | -内德 -来了 亲爱的 |
[1:05:27] | Can you guys keep it down? I’m live-streaming. | 你们能小点声吗 我在直播 |
[1:05:35] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[1:05:37] | I got lost. | 我迷路了 |
[1:05:39] | We were worried about you. | 我们担心你来着 |
[1:05:41] | Good thing you’re back. | 幸好你回来了 |
[1:05:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:05:45] | So much for Paris, right? | 巴黎去不成了 是吧 |
[1:05:46] | It would’ve been fun. | 本会很好玩的 |
[1:05:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:05:49] | Night. | 晚安 |
[1:05:49] | Night. | 晚安 |
[1:05:52] | You look ni… | 你真美… |
[1:06:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:06] | Look, um… | 那个 |
[1:06:08] | I’m not ready for this trip to be over yet, and | 我还不希望旅行就此结束 |
[1:06:10] | I kind of want to do something fun | 我想做点有趣的事 |
[1:06:13] | that’s not on the itinerary or planned | 不在日程上 不是规划好的事 |
[1:06:15] | or with Mr. Harrington. | 也没有哈林顿老师陪着 |
[1:06:17] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:06:18] | “Yes,” Like you wanna go? | “好” 你想去吗 |
[1:06:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:06:23] | Okay. Awesome. I’ll see you outside in 10 minutes. | 太好了 那10分钟后外面见 |
[1:06:26] | Meet me outside in five minutes. | 五分钟后外面见 |
[1:06:29] | – Five is good. – Okay. | -五分钟也行 -好 |
[1:06:30] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[1:06:48] | So where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪 |
[1:06:50] | – Who cares? – Awesome. | -管他呢 -好啊 |
[1:06:52] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | -好 -走吧 |
[1:07:00] | I’m glad we’re doing this. | 我很高兴我们能出来走走 |
[1:07:01] | – Yeah, me too. – To see the city a bit. | -是啊 我也是 -看看这座城市 |
[1:07:05] | You know, they used to execute people on this bridge. | 人们以前会在这座桥上执行处决 |
[1:07:08] | They would put them in a basket, | 把人放进篮子里 |
[1:07:10] | and they would drown in the water. | 丢进水里淹死 |
[1:07:14] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[1:07:19] | There’s this thing that | 有件事 |
[1:07:21] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you about for a while. | 我想跟你说 想了好一阵了 |
[1:07:26] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[1:07:29] | It’s our last night in Europe, | 这是我们在欧洲的最后一晚了 |
[1:07:30] | and I had this plan that I wanted to tell you. | 我有个计划 我想告诉你 |
[1:07:34] | I’m just gonna tell you. | 我就说了 |
[1:07:38] | MJ, I… | MJ 我 |
[1:07:39] | “I’m Spider-Man.” | “我是蜘蛛侠” |
[1:07:42] | – What? – That’s what you were gonna say. | -什么 -那是你想说的吧 |
[1:07:44] | That you’re Spider-Man. | 你是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:07:46] | No. I’m not Spider-Man. | 不 我不是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:07:50] | I mean, I’ve been watching you for a while now. | 我观察你好一阵了 |
[1:07:53] | It’s kind of obvious. | 挺明显的 |
[1:07:56] | I’m not Spider-Man. | 我不是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:07:58] | What would make you think that I was Spider-Man? | 你为什么会觉得我是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:08:00] | – Peter, Washington? – Yeah? | -彼得 华盛顿 -怎么了 |
[1:08:02] | The fact that you disappear out of nowhere for no reason. | 你突然之间毫无原因地不见了 |
[1:08:06] | No, I was sick. Remember? | 不 我病了 记得吗 |
[1:08:07] | I had my… The tummy? | 我…肚子疼 |
[1:08:09] | You know, Susan Yang thinks you’re a male escort. | 苏珊·杨以为你是个男妓 |
[1:08:10] | What? No. Of course I’m not a male escort. | 什么 我当然不是男妓 |
[1:08:12] | Well, then you’re Spider-Man. | 那你就是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:08:14] | – No, I’m not Spider-Man at all. – What about tonight? | -不 我才不是蜘蛛侠 -那今晚呢 |
[1:08:17] | You snuck off and you fought that thing. I saw you. | 你溜出去 跟那怪物打斗 我看到了 |
[1:08:19] | You can’t have seen me because I’m not Spider-Man. | 你不可能看到我 因为我不是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:08:21] | And also, on the news, it was the Night Monkey. | 而且新闻上说那是夜猴侠 |
[1:08:24] | – The Night Monkey? – Yeah. | -夜猴侠 -对 |
[1:08:26] | That’s what it said on the news, | 新闻上那么说的 |
[1:08:28] | and the news never lies. | 新闻从不撒谎 |
[1:08:31] | Night Monkey. Okay. | 夜猴侠 好吧 |
[1:08:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:08:36] | Well, do the Night Monkey and Spider-Man | 夜猴侠和蜘蛛侠 |
[1:08:38] | use the same webs? | 用一样的网吗 |
[1:08:41] | I mean, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[1:08:43] | Maybe he’s a Spider Monkey. Who knows? | 或许他是只蜘蛛猿 谁知道呢 |
[1:08:49] | Were you only watching me | 你看我 |
[1:08:50] | because you thought I was Spider-Man? | 只是因为你以为我是蜘蛛侠吗 |
[1:08:55] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:08:57] | Why else would I be watching you? | 要不然我为什么要看你 |
[1:09:02] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[1:09:03] | Just thought that maybe… | 就是以为… |
[1:09:10] | What the hell was that? | 那怎么回事 |
[1:09:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:26] | What is it, like some kind of projector or something? | 那是什么投影仪吗 |
[1:09:29] | Yeah, but it’s really advanced. | 对 但非常先进 |
[1:09:32] | It… It looked so real. | 看上去好真 |
[1:09:35] | Yeah, really real. | 是啊 非常真 |
[1:09:38] | – Wait, does that mean that…? – The Elementals are fake? | -等等 那么说… -元素怪是假的 |
[1:09:41] | That doesn’t make any sense because we were there, right? | 但那没道理 因为我们在场的 |
[1:09:44] | There was fire and destruction, and… | 现场有火 还造成了毁灭 |
[1:09:49] | Who would do something like that? | 谁会做出那种事啊 |
[1:10:00] | Mysterio. | 神秘客 |
[1:10:06] | I am Spider-Man. | 我是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:10:09] | And I’ve really messed up. | 我坏大事了 |
[1:10:10] | Wait. You’re b-being serious right now? | 等等 你现在说真的吗 |
[1:10:13] | You’re not joking with me? Like, you’re 100 percent serious? | 你没开玩笑 你百分百认真的吗 |
[1:10:15] | – Because it’s not funny. – No, I’m not joking. | -因为这不好笑 -我没开玩笑 |
[1:10:17] | Because I was only like 67 percent sure. | 因为我本来只有67%确定 |
[1:10:19] | – MJ… – So why are you here? | -MJ -那你为什么在这儿 |
[1:10:21] | Why are you on this school trip? | 你为什么来参加学校旅游 |
[1:10:22] | MJ, look, I know you have a lot of questions, | MJ 我知道你有千万个问题 |
[1:10:24] | but look, we really have to get out of here, okay? | 但我们真得走了 |
[1:10:26] | Okay. Okay. I can’t believe I figured it out! | 好 真不敢相信我猜到了 |
[1:10:31] | You took everything from me! | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[1:10:34] | This is for my family! | 这是为了我家人 |
[1:10:43] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[1:10:45] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[1:10:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:10:49] | Yeah, can you just fast-forward to the end? | 可以快进到最后吗 |
[1:10:52] | Yep. Stand by. | 好 稍等 |
[1:10:58] | All right, fly, fly, fly, zap, zap, zap. | 好 飞飞飞 射射射 |
[1:11:00] | Pause. I’m not in love with this choreography, | 暂停 我不太喜欢这走位 |
[1:11:03] | but it’ll do. | 但也凑合了 |
[1:11:04] | Kill image. | 关闭图像 |
[1:11:06] | De-cloak drones. | 无人机显形 |
[1:11:09] | All right, weapons. | 好 武器 |
[1:11:10] | – You want to weaponize? – Yep. | -你要武器化吗 -对 |
[1:11:12] | Weapons only. Stand by. | 启用武器 准备 |
[1:11:23] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:11:24] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:11:26] | Something. I don’t know what it is. | 有点…我也说不清 |
[1:11:28] | It’s something… | 但有点 |
[1:11:29] | Just dou… You know what? | 这样吧 |
[1:11:32] | Double the damage and then run it again. | 破坏力翻倍 再来一遍 |
[1:11:34] | You want me to double it up? | 要我翻倍吗 |
[1:11:35] | – Yeah. – All right. | -对 -好 |
[1:11:37] | Cover your ears. | 堵耳朵 |
[1:11:47] | That is good! That’s good. | 很好 就这样 |
[1:11:50] | – We on schedule? – Oh, yeah. | -时间没问题吧 -没问题 |
[1:11:52] | Uploading software hack to EDITH network. | 向伊迪丝网络上传软件破解 |
[1:11:54] | With her drones, | 有了它的无人机 |
[1:11:55] | we’ll be able to create an event big enough to cover an entire city. | 我们就能制造一起足以覆盖整个城市的事件 |
[1:11:58] | All right. Well done. Make sure every drone is weapons-hot. | 好样的 确保每台无人机都武器就绪 |
[1:12:00] | We need maximum damage. | 我们需要最大破坏 |
[1:12:01] | – That’s gonna cause a lot of casualties. – Oh, yeah. | -那会死伤惨重的 -当然 |
[1:12:04] | More casualties, more coverage. I gotta cut through the static. | 伤亡大 报道多 我得盖过其他新闻 |
[1:12:07] | London’s a beautiful city, and it’ll suffer, | 伦敦是座美丽的城市 它会遭殃 |
[1:12:09] | but they can rebuild. I mean, if I’m gonna be the next Iron Man, | 但他们能重建 如果我想做下个钢铁侠 |
[1:12:12] | I need to save the world from an Avengers-level threat. | 我得在复仇者级别的威胁下拯救世界 |
[1:12:16] | But when its new savior descends, | 但等它的新救世主到来 |
[1:12:19] | all those casualties will be forgotten. | 那些伤亡都会被遗忘 |
[1:12:23] | Janice, you’ll be in position with my quick-change armor | 詹妮丝 你要就位 准备让我速换盔甲 |
[1:12:24] | – for the victory lap? – Of course. | -去迎接胜利 -没问题 |
[1:12:27] | – You wanna try…? – No, that’s… | -你想试试… -不 |
[1:12:28] | What’s going on with my hand? Why is that happening? | 我的手怎么了 怎么会这样 |
[1:12:32] | One of the drones that came back from the plaza | 从广场上回来的一台无人机 |
[1:12:33] | was missing a projector. It’s fine. | 丢了个投影仪 没事的 |
[1:12:36] | Wait, and you’re…? You’re telling me this now? | 等等 你…你才告诉我吗 |
[1:12:39] | It’s one drone. The image will be perfect, I promise. | 就一台无人机 图像不会有问题的 我保证 |
[1:12:43] | That projector is evidence. | 那台投影仪是证据 |
[1:12:44] | It’s gonna tell people what we’re doing | 能让人们知道我们在做什么 |
[1:12:45] | and how we’re doing it. | 怎么做到的 |
[1:12:47] | I am trying to fool 7 billion people here, | 我可是在努力骗过70亿人 |
[1:12:50] | including Nick Fury, who happens to be the most paranoid | 包括尼克·弗瑞 他可是全世界最多疑 |
[1:12:52] | and most dangerous person on the planet. | 也最危险的人 |
[1:12:54] | And if he catches on before I’ve killed him, | 如果他在我杀了他前发现了 |
[1:12:56] | and he will put a bullet in my head. | 他会一枪崩了我的脑袋 |
[1:12:58] | And nobody wants a bullet in their head, right? | 没人想被一枪崩了脑袋 是吧 |
[1:13:02] | Right? | 是吧 |
[1:13:06] | William, can you look at me? | 威廉 你看着我 |
[1:13:10] | Pull up EDITH. | 调出伊迪丝 |
[1:13:13] | Hello, Quentin. | 你好 昆廷 |
[1:13:14] | Hi, honey. I need a level-five search, | 亲爱的 启动五级搜索 |
[1:13:16] | full-resource protocol for this device. | 全资源协议 查找这个装置 |
[1:13:18] | Magnifying. | 正在放大 |
[1:13:20] | There. Search everything going in and out of that building. | 那里 搜索进出那栋建筑的一切 |
[1:13:24] | Located. | 已找到 |
[1:13:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:13:31] | You know, William, one day, | 威廉 有一天 |
[1:13:33] | after I’ve had to kill Peter Parker because of this, | 等我因为这个不得不杀了彼得·帕克 |
[1:13:35] | I hope you remember that his blood is on your hands! | 我希望你记得 他的血是沾在你手上的 |
[1:13:43] | I can’t believe I gave Beck those glasses. | 真不敢相信我把眼镜给了贝克 |
[1:13:45] | I mean, how could I be that stupid? | 我怎么能那么蠢 |
[1:13:46] | He’s probably spying on me right now | 他大概此刻正在监视我 |
[1:13:48] | or sending a drone to come and kill me. | 或是派无人机来杀我 |
[1:13:50] | You had access to killer drones? | 你还能调用杀人无人机吗 |
[1:13:53] | Yeah, I didn’t really want them, | 对 我并没想要的 |
[1:13:54] | especially after I almost killed Brad. | 尤其是在我差点杀了布拉德之后 |
[1:13:56] | You almost killed Brad? | 你差点杀了布拉德 |
[1:13:58] | Look, I have to call Mr. Fury | 听着 我得打给弗瑞先生 |
[1:14:00] | and tell him that Beck’s a fraud, but… | 告诉他贝克是骗子 |
[1:14:02] | I think he tapped my phone. | 但他应该监听了我的电话 |
[1:14:03] | Okay. So, what are you gonna do? | 好吧 那你怎么办 |
[1:14:05] | I need my suit, | 我需要我的战衣 |
[1:14:07] | and I have to go to Berlin and talk to Mr. Fury in person. | 我得去柏林 跟弗瑞先生当面说 |
[1:14:15] | Just… | 那个… |
[1:14:35] | Ned, perfect. | 内德 太好了 |
[1:14:37] | The costume looks great… | 这戏服太棒了 |
[1:14:40] | for the costume party | 穿去化装舞会太合适了 |
[1:14:41] | at the prince’s castle. | 就在王子城堡 |
[1:14:44] | She knows. I told her. | 她知道了 我告诉她了 |
[1:14:46] | He didn’t tell me. I figured it out. | 不是他告诉我的 是我猜到的 |
[1:14:50] | That’s cool. | 太棒了 |
[1:14:51] | Like, a long time ago. | 老早就猜到了 |
[1:14:54] | Look, Mysterio is a fraud. | 神秘客是个骗子 |
[1:14:56] | But he saved me and Betty’s lives. | 但他救了我和贝蒂 |
[1:14:58] | No. He’s been faking the whole thing with illusion tech. | 不 他用幻景科技伪造了整件事 |
[1:15:00] | Yeah, he’s using these, like, hologram projectors. | 对 他使用了全息投影仪 |
[1:15:03] | That’s crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[1:15:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:15:09] | So you guys were like working the case together or what? | 所以你们是要一起查案吗 |
[1:15:12] | It’s been mostly me. | 主要是靠我 |
[1:15:14] | Look, Ned, I need you to call May, get her to call Mr. Harrington, | 内德 打给梅 让她打给哈林顿老师 |
[1:15:16] | say that she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin, | 说她希望我去柏林亲戚家住 |
[1:15:18] | until this all blows over. Okay? | 等待风波过去 好吗 |
[1:15:19] | Got it. Easy. | 好的 轻松 |
[1:15:21] | You guys lie with such ease. | 你们撒谎真是驾轻就熟 |
[1:15:23] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:15:25] | Wait, wait, wait. The projector. | 等等 投影仪 |
[1:15:27] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[1:15:29] | Don’t tell anyone about this, okay? | 别跟任何人说 |
[1:15:31] | Anyone who knows is in danger. | 知道的人都会有危险 |
[1:15:41] | So you know too. | 所以 你也知道了 |
[1:15:43] | It’s cool. I mean, I’ve known first, and I’ve known longer, | 真酷 虽然是我先知道的 而且要更早 |
[1:15:45] | but it’s not a competition. | 但又不是什么竞争 |
[1:16:09] | Excuse me. Do you know where…? | 不好意思 你知道哪… |
[1:16:10] | – Nacht Monkey! – No, wait, I didn’t… Oh, man. | -夜猴侠 -不 等等 我不…天啊 |
[1:16:16] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:16:24] | Mr. Fury… | 弗瑞先生 |
[1:16:24] | You’ve got a lot of explaining to do. | 你要解释很多事了 |
[1:16:27] | – No, no, no, listen. – Wait until we’re secure. | -不不 听着 -等安全了再说 |
[1:16:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:16:36] | Right. | 对哦 |
[1:17:03] | So is there anything you want to tell us | 你要跟我们说说 |
[1:17:06] | about your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友吗 |
[1:17:07] | He’s talking about EDITH. | 他是指伊迪丝 |
[1:17:09] | Look, I know I made a mistake, I’m sorry, | 我知道我犯了个错误 我很抱歉 |
[1:17:10] | but he is not who you think he is. | 但他不是你想的那样 |
[1:17:12] | Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, | 贝克是个骗子 神秘客 元素怪 |
[1:17:14] | it’s all fake. He has some illusion tech. | 都是假的 他有种幻景科技 |
[1:17:16] | And that’s how he tricked you guys, and me into giving him EDITH. | 他就是这样骗了你们 还骗我把伊迪丝交给了他 |
[1:17:20] | It’s a projector. | 这是个投影仪 |
[1:17:22] | I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague. | 我从布拉格的火怪身上拽下来的 |
[1:17:23] | So all that death and destruction we witnessed | 我们看到的一切死亡和毁灭 |
[1:17:27] | was created by this? | 都是这个假造的 |
[1:17:28] | No, not just this. I think he’s using drones. | 不 不光是这个 我觉得他在用无人机 |
[1:17:31] | Well, if this is true, | 如果真是如此 |
[1:17:32] | then Beck’s very dangerous and we need to be smart. | 那贝克就非常危险 我们也得机智应对 |
[1:17:36] | Who else did you tell about this? | 你还告诉谁了 |
[1:17:39] | Parker? Parker! | 帕克 帕克 |
[1:17:41] | – What’s wrong? – It’s Beck. He’s here. | -怎么了 -贝克 他在这儿 |
[1:17:44] | What? Hill? | 什么 希尔 |
[1:17:51] | No, it’s just an illu… | 不 只是幻… |
[1:17:54] | Fury! | 弗瑞 |
[1:18:01] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:18:03] | I thought we were close. | 我以为我们很要好呢 |
[1:18:05] | Fury always had to die, but not you. | 弗瑞本就必须死 但你不一样 |
[1:18:09] | Stop hiding, Beck! | 别躲了 贝克 |
[1:18:12] | I tried to help you walk away. | 我本想帮你离开这一切 |
[1:18:15] | Now you’re making me do this. | 这下你逼我不得不动手了 |
[1:18:21] | You told me, you were just a kid. | 是你说 你只是个孩子 |
[1:18:25] | You told me, you wanted to run after that girl. | 是你说 你想去追那姑娘 |
[1:18:29] | – Help me! – MJ! | -救命 -MJ |
[1:18:31] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:18:35] | Peter, what’s going on? | 彼得 怎么回事 |
[1:18:36] | I know this isn’t real. | 我知道这是假的 |
[1:18:38] | Do you, though? | 你确定吗 |
[1:18:41] | MJ MJ! | |
[1:18:42] | MJ MJ! | |
[1:18:46] | I don’t think you know what’s real, Peter. | 我看你分不清真假了 彼得 |
[1:19:02] | You need to wake up! | 你需要醒过来 |
[1:19:27] | I mean, look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[1:19:39] | You are just a scared little kid | 你只是个害怕的孩子 |
[1:19:42] | in a sweat suit. | 穿着件运动衫 |
[1:19:45] | I created Mysterio | 我创造了神秘客 |
[1:19:46] | to give the world someone to believe in. | 好给世界一个可以信仰的人 |
[1:19:50] | I control the truth. | 我控制真相 |
[1:19:51] | Mysterio is the truth. | 神秘客就是真相 |
[1:20:18] | If you were good enough, | 如果你真够好 |
[1:20:20] | maybe Tony would still be alive. | 或许托尼就不会死了 |
[1:20:34] | Deep down, you know I’m right. | 内心深处 你知道我是对的 |
[1:20:49] | You made your choice. | 你自己做了选择 |
[1:20:51] | And all you had to do was step aside. | 你只需要让位 |
[1:20:54] | And now you have… | 现在你… |
[1:21:09] | Fury. | 弗瑞 |
[1:21:11] | Beck’s people are trying to find | 贝克的人想找到 |
[1:21:13] | everyone who could expose him. | 所有能曝光他们的人 |
[1:21:17] | Who’d you tell? | 你告诉谁了 |
[1:21:18] | I know you told someone… | 我知道你跟人说了 |
[1:21:19] | …so just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[1:21:20] | – Okay. – Who did you tell? | -好 -你告诉谁了 |
[1:21:22] | Who else did you tell? | 你还告诉谁了 |
[1:21:23] | Just Ned and MJ from my class. | 就我班上的内德和MJ |
[1:21:25] | Maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty, | 内德可能告诉他女友贝蒂了 |
[1:21:27] | but that’s it. | 但没别的了 |
[1:21:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:30] | You are so gullible. | 你太好骗了 |
[1:21:33] | – What? – I mean, you’re smart as a whip. | -什么 -虽然很聪明 |
[1:21:36] | Just a… | 但是… |
[1:21:38] | …sucker. | 太好骗了 |
[1:21:40] | And now all your friends have to die. | 现在你的朋友也都得死了 |
[1:21:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:21:47] | It’s easy to fool people | 骗那些 |
[1:21:48] | when they’re already fooling themselves. | 已经在自我欺骗的人很容易 |
[1:21:55] | But for what it’s worth, Peter, | 但不管如何 彼得 |
[1:21:58] | I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:22:09] | – EDITH. – Yes, Quentin. | -伊迪丝 -是 昆廷 |
[1:22:11] | Access files to Peter Parker’s class trip. | 读取彼得·帕克班级旅行的资料 |
[1:22:14] | I need them to fly home from London. | 我要他们在伦敦转机回家 |
[1:22:58] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[1:22:59] | Municipal holding facility. | 城市监禁中心 |
[1:23:02] | They said they found you unconscious at the train yard. | 他们说他们在火车场发现了昏迷不醒的你 |
[1:23:04] | Very dangerous. | 很危险啊 |
[1:23:06] | And we gave you the shirt | 我们给了你披了件衬衫 |
[1:23:07] | because you seemed a bit cold. | 因为你似乎有点冷 |
[1:23:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:13] | You guys are nice. | 你们真好 |
[1:23:15] | You speak really good English. | 你们的英语说得真好 |
[1:23:17] | Welcome to the Netherlands. | 欢迎来到荷兰 |
[1:23:20] | I’m in the Netherlands right now? | 我在荷兰吗 |
[1:23:21] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:23:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:23:26] | – Guard! – The guard is on a break. | -警卫 -警卫去休息了 |
[1:23:28] | – Probably talking to his wife. – Yeah, she’s pregnant. | -可能在跟老婆通话 -对 她怀孕了 |
[1:23:31] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[1:23:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:23:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:23:44] | Night Monkey. Yeah. | 夜猴侠 对 |
[1:23:50] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:24:04] | – Excuse me, sir? – Yeah? | -不好意思 先生 -什么事 |
[1:24:06] | – Could I borrow your phone? – Yeah. | -可以借你的电话吗 -嗯 |
[1:24:09] | Everyone is so nice here. | 这里的人都好好啊 |
[1:24:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:24:21] | Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 接接接 |
[1:24:25] | I messed up. I need a… I need a ride. | 我搞砸了 我需要个交通工具 |
[1:24:29] | Where am I? Where am I, sir? | 我在哪 我在哪 先生 |
[1:24:31] | It’s Broek op Langedijk. | 这里是布克普朗克戴克 |
[1:24:35] | Hang on. Could you say that into there? | 等等 可以冲这里说吗 |
[1:24:38] | It’s Broek op Langedijk here. | 这里是布克普朗克戴克 |
[1:24:42] | Yeah, no problem. | 好 不客气 |
[1:24:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:45] | Did you get that? | 你听懂了吗 |
[1:25:08] | Peter? Are you okay? | 彼得 你没事吧 |
[1:25:10] | – Happy, is that you? – Is it me? Yeah, of course it’s me. | -哈皮 是你吗 -当然是我 |
[1:25:13] | Stop! Tell me something only you would know. | 站住 告诉我一件只有你知道的事 |
[1:25:17] | Only I would know. | 只有我知道 |
[1:25:20] | Remember we went to Germany? | 记得我们去德国那次吗 |
[1:25:22] | You pay-per-viewed a video in your room? | 你在客房点了付费视频 |
[1:25:24] | They didn’t list titles, but I could tell by the price | 他们虽没列出标题 但结账时 |
[1:25:25] | it was an adult film at the front destk. | 我一看价钱就知道你看了成人电影 |
[1:25:27] | – And you didn’t know how I knew… – Okay. Okay, | -你还不知道我怎么发现的 -好吧 |
[1:25:28] | fine! It’s you. It’s you. It’s you. Stop. | 是你 别说了 |
[1:25:33] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[1:25:36] | Peter, you gotta tell me what the hell is going on here. | 彼得 你得告诉我出了什么事 |
[1:25:40] | Okay, hold still. | 好 别动 |
[1:25:41] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:25:50] | I thought you had super strength. | 你不是有超级怪力吗 |
[1:25:52] | It still hurts. | 还是疼的 |
[1:25:56] | – Happy, come on. – All right, relax. | -哈皮 拜托 -好了 放松 |
[1:26:00] | – Just a few more. There we go. – Oh, my God. | -就差几下了 好了 -天啊 |
[1:26:02] | – Relax. – Don’t tell me to relax, Happy! | -放松 -别叫我放松 哈皮 |
[1:26:04] | How can I relax when I messed up so bad? | 我搞砸得这么严重怎么放松 |
[1:26:07] | I trusted Beck. Right? | 我信任了贝克 |
[1:26:10] | I thought he was my friend. | 我当他是朋友 |
[1:26:11] | So, I gave him the only thing that Mr. Stark left behind for me, | 我把斯塔克先生留给我的唯一一件东西给了他 |
[1:26:13] | and now he’s gonna kill my friends and half of Europe, | 他现在要杀了我朋友和半个欧洲 |
[1:26:15] | so please do not tell me to relax. | 所以别叫我放松 |
[1:26:20] | I’m sorry, Happy. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t shout. | 抱歉 哈皮 抱歉 我不该喊的 |
[1:26:26] | I just really miss him. | 我就是好想他 |
[1:26:29] | Yeah, I miss him too. | 我也想他 |
[1:26:33] | Everywhere I go… | 不管我去哪 |
[1:26:36] | I see his face. | 都能看到他的脸 |
[1:26:37] | And the whole world is asking | 全世界都在问 |
[1:26:40] | who’s gonna be the next Iron Man… And | 谁会做下一个钢铁侠 |
[1:26:45] | I don’t know if that’s me, Happy. I’m not Iron Man. | 我不知道那是不是我 哈皮 我不是钢铁侠 |
[1:26:50] | You’re not Iron Man. | 你不是钢铁侠 |
[1:26:52] | You’re never gonna be Iron Man. | 你也不会成为钢铁侠 |
[1:26:56] | Nobody could live up to Tony. | 没人能达到托尼的境界 |
[1:26:58] | Not even Tony. | 托尼都不能 |
[1:27:01] | Tony was my best friend. | 托尼是我最好的朋友 |
[1:27:03] | And he was a mess. | 但他状态很糟 |
[1:27:05] | He second-guessed everything he did. | 他总质疑自己做的一切 |
[1:27:07] | He was all over the place. | 心里乱得很 |
[1:27:09] | The one thing that he did that he didn’t second-guess | 他唯一没质疑过的抉择 |
[1:27:11] | was picking you. | 就是选你 |
[1:27:14] | I don’t think Tony would have done what he did | 我觉得托尼那么做 |
[1:27:18] | if he didn’t know that you were gonna be here | 是因为他知道等他不在了 |
[1:27:19] | after he was gone. | 你肯定会挺身而出 |
[1:27:23] | Now, your friends are in trouble, | 你的朋友们有麻烦了 |
[1:27:24] | you’re all alone, your tech is missing. | 你孤身一人 你的装备不见了 |
[1:27:29] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[1:27:36] | I’m gonna kick his ass. | 我要去扁他 |
[1:27:38] | I mean, right now. Like specifically, what are we gonna do? | 我是指现在 我们具体要做什么 |
[1:27:41] | Because we’ve been hovering over a tulip field | 因为我们在一片郁金香花田上空 |
[1:27:42] | for the last 15 minutes. | 悬停15分钟了 |
[1:27:44] | Right. I can’t call my friends | 好吧 我不能给我的朋友们打电话 |
[1:27:45] | because he’s tracking their phones. | 因为他在追踪他们的手机 |
[1:27:47] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[1:27:48] | – My cell phone? – Yeah. | -我的手机吗 -对 |
[1:27:50] | Okay. Here. | 好 给 |
[1:27:52] | What’s your password? | 你的密码是什么 |
[1:27:53] | “Password.” | “密码” |
[1:27:54] | No, what is your password? | 不 你的密码是什么 |
[1:27:55] | “Password,” Spelled out, password. | “密码”这个词 |
[1:27:57] | You’re the head of security, | 你作为安全主管 |
[1:27:58] | and your password is “Password”? | 居然用”密码”做密码 |
[1:27:59] | I don’t feel good about it either. | 我也挺不好意思的 |
[1:28:01] | Hello, governor. Cup of tea for you? | 大家好 喝杯茶吗 |
[1:28:03] | I’m gonna be in London soon. | 我马上到伦敦了 |
[1:28:04] | – They’re in London. – London, okay. | -他们在伦敦 -伦敦 好 |
[1:28:06] | Yeah, I need a suit. | 我需要套战衣 |
[1:28:07] | Suit? | 战衣 |
[1:28:29] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[1:28:32] | bring up everything you have on Spider-Man. | 调出关于蜘蛛侠的一切 |
[1:28:41] | Yeah, open that. Okay, no, no, no. | 打开那个 好 不不 |
[1:28:52] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[1:28:54] | You take care of the suit. I’ll take care of the music. | 你搞定战衣 我来搞定音乐 |
[1:29:01] | I love Led Zeppelin. | 我好喜欢齐柏林飞艇 |
[1:29:08] | Okay, can you pull up my web-shooters? | 好 调出我的射网器 |
[1:29:12] | Isolate the Taser webs, | 分离电击蛛网 |
[1:29:13] | and reconfigure and boost the voltage | 重构 增加电压 |
[1:29:16] | to a factor of 25 percent, | 增强25% |
[1:29:19] | and give me complete manual control over detonation. | 让我完全手控爆炸 |
[1:29:25] | I thought Kree having sleeper cells | 我以为克里人的潜伏间谍 |
[1:29:27] | was top secret information. | 是绝密情报 |
[1:29:28] | Nick, satellites are picking up an EM pulse. | 尼克 卫星监测到了电磁脉冲 |
[1:29:31] | I thought that was over. | 那事不是结束了吗 |
[1:29:33] | It’s the biggest one yet. | 而且是最大的一波 |
[1:29:34] | – Where? – London. | -在哪 -伦敦 |
[1:29:35] | Okay, guys, the company set up a city tour, | 好 各位 旅游公司组织了城市环游 |
[1:29:38] | and then we’ll grab a bite and head to the airport. | 然后我们吃口饭 就去机场 |
[1:29:43] | Is no one else gonna acknowledge how crazy this is? | 没有人打算说说这一切多疯狂吗 |
[1:29:46] | Oh, yeah, I get it. There’s been nothing scientific | 我懂 这趟科学游 |
[1:29:48] | about this science tour at all. | 完全不科学 |
[1:29:50] | No, no, I’m talking about Peter. | 不不 我是在说彼得 |
[1:29:52] | Has no one else here noticed how shady he is? | 难道没别人注意到他多可疑吗 |
[1:29:54] | Because I saw him in the back room of a rest stop | 因为我看到他只穿内裤跟个女人 |
[1:29:55] | with some woman in his underwear, | 在一个休息站的后屋里 |
[1:29:57] | and he’s always sneaking away, | 而且他总偷偷溜走 |
[1:29:59] | like back at the opera, huh? | 比如在歌剧院时 |
[1:30:01] | And, now what, he’s suddenly off the trip, | 现在他又突然离队 |
[1:30:03] | like with his family in Berlin? | 去柏林找亲戚了 |
[1:30:04] | Is no one else here interested in the truth? | 难道没有别人想知道真相吗 |
[1:30:08] | “The very concept of objective truth | “客观事实的概念 |
[1:30:10] | is fading out of the world.” | 都在从这世上消失” |
[1:30:12] | George Orwell. Thank you, MJ. | 乔治·奥威尔 谢谢 MJ |
[1:30:14] | Yeah. Well, I mean, since Peter’s not really here | 是啊 既然彼得不在 |
[1:30:16] | to tell his truth, | 不能讲出他的事实 |
[1:30:18] | what about you, Brad? | 那你的事实呢 布拉德 |
[1:30:19] | Why do you think it’s cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom? | 你为什么觉得你可以拍人上厕所的照片 |
[1:30:22] | Yeah, dude, what’s that about? | 是啊 哥们 那怎么回事 |
[1:30:24] | No, no, no, it wasn’t like that. It was… | 不不 不是那样的 |
[1:30:26] | I was trying to take a… | 我是想… |
[1:30:27] | Let’s just put all this craziness behind us | 我们忘记这一切的疯狂吧 |
[1:30:30] | and have a nice, peaceful afternoon. | 度过一个美好平和的下午 |
[1:30:33] | “Sounds great, Mr. Harrington,” Said the class. Okay. | “好啊 哈林顿老师”同学们说 好 |
[1:30:37] | I’m gonna be a cool teacher right now. | 我现在要做个酷老师 |
[1:30:39] | You gotta stop doing that. Okay? It is weird. | 你别再那么做了 是很奇怪 |
[1:30:42] | No more photos in the bathroom. | 再不许在厕所里拍照了 |
[1:30:44] | Urinal or stalls. | 不管是小便池还是隔间 |
[1:30:46] | – Okay? – Look at this. | -好吗 -看啊 |
[1:30:47] | Mr. Harrington, come on, | 哈林顿先生 请吧 |
[1:30:49] | – this is your bus. – We got a bus all to ourselves. | -这是你们的大巴 -我们有自己的大巴呢 |
[1:30:51] | Nice to see you all. Come along. | 见到你们很高兴 来吧 |
[1:30:53] | – I’ll get this, yeah? Why not? – Let’s go. Thank you. | -给我吧 好 -走吧 谢谢 |
[1:30:55] | Yeah. Thank you, brother. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[1:30:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:30:59] | I have the kids. | 孩子们接到了 |
[1:31:04] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[1:31:06] | I did a full perimeter sweep. Nothing. | 我把周边扫了一遍 没有发现 |
[1:31:09] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:31:13] | Pulse is spiking. | 脉冲在激增 |
[1:31:14] | I’ll take another look. | 我再去看看 |
[1:31:15] | Soon as you see something, report. | 你一看到什么 马上报告 |
[1:31:18] | You’re all we’ve got, Beck. | 我们只剩你了 贝克 |
[1:31:20] | If this is what I fear, | 如果这是我担心的那样 |
[1:31:21] | then God help us, Fury. | 那上帝保佑我们了 弗瑞 |
[1:31:24] | God help us all. | 上帝保佑我们所有人 |
[1:31:26] | Okay, people, no Avengers coming. We’re good to go. | 好的 没有复仇者来 我们可以开始了 |
[1:31:28] | – William, launch the drones. – Copy that, brother. | -威廉 启动无人机 -收到 兄弟 |
[1:31:31] | Drones are entering the atmosphere weapons-hot. | 无人机进入大气层 武器就绪 |
[1:31:40] | – Excellent. Janice? – Still working on the cape. | -很好 詹妮丝 -还在熨斗篷呢 |
[1:31:43] | You gotta get those wrinkles out. | 把褶子都熨平了 |
[1:31:44] | In a few hours, I could literally be shaking hands with the queen. | 再过几小时 我真可能要跟女王握手了 |
[1:31:46] | – Guterman? – Almost in position. | -古特曼 -马上就位 |
[1:31:47] | – Okay. Hit it, Victoria. – Increasing pulse. | -好 来吧 维多利亚 -增强脉冲 |
[1:31:52] | Whatever this thing is, | 不管是什么 |
[1:31:53] | it’s 100 times bigger than the previous ones. | 它比之前的强100倍 |
[1:31:55] | Edith? | 伊迪丝 |
[1:31:56] | Yes, Quentin. | 是 昆廷 |
[1:31:58] | Show me my loose ends. | 我要处理的麻烦在哪 |
[1:32:01] | Once the show’s going, | 节目一开始 |
[1:32:02] | execute the kill order on my command. | 就等我命令执行击杀 |
[1:32:04] | – Copy. – All right. | -收到 -好 |
[1:32:05] | Start the show. | 节目开始 |
[1:32:08] | Let’s save the world, people. | 我们来拯救世界吧 各位 |
[1:32:12] | I don’t like this. Something’s definitely up. | 我不喜欢这情况 绝对有问题 |
[1:32:15] | You’re an FOS now. “Friend of Spider-Man.” | 你现在是蛛友了 “蜘蛛侠的朋友” |
[1:32:18] | And you have to remember, just stay calm. | 你得记住 保持冷静 |
[1:32:25] | Ned, that doesn’t look good. | 内德 那看上去不妙 |
[1:32:26] | But it’s fake, so, there’s nothing to worry about. | 但那是假的 所以不必担心 |
[1:32:29] | And the kids are in the kill zone. | 孩子们进入击杀区了 |
[1:32:33] | Great work, Guterman. | 干得好 古特曼 |
[1:32:37] | – What? – Happy here. Happy Hogan here. | -干什么 -我是哈皮 哈皮·霍根 |
[1:32:39] | I know. What do you want? | 我知道 你有什么事 |
[1:32:40] | Over at Mr. Stark’s, going through his belongings. | 斯塔克先生那边在整理东西 |
[1:32:42] | Apparently there was a surfboard you left behind. | 你似乎留下了一块冲浪板 |
[1:32:44] | – What? – People over there said | -什么 -那边的人说 |
[1:32:46] | they didn’t think Nick Fury was a surfer, | 尼克·弗瑞不像冲浪的人 |
[1:32:47] | but I said, “Appearances can be deceiving.” | 但我说”人不可貌相” |
[1:32:48] | It’s not mine. And don’t ever call this number again. | 不是我的 永远别再打这个号码了 |
[1:33:00] | Okay. Fury’s got the coded message. | 好 弗瑞听懂暗语了 |
[1:33:03] | – Your friends are at the Tower Bridge. – Okay. | -你的朋友在塔桥上 -好 |
[1:33:04] | Your boy called it London Bridge, but I figured it out. | 你朋友说是伦敦桥 但我还是猜出来了 |
[1:33:07] | – I’m gonna go scoop them up, okay? – Yeah. | -我去接他们 好吗 -好 |
[1:33:09] | – We’re close. – We’re close. | -我们快到了 -是啊 |
[1:33:10] | – How’s the suit coming? – Almost done. | -战衣怎么样了 -快好了 |
[1:33:11] | – Good. – Wait, wait. | -很好 -等等 |
[1:33:12] | Before you go, if something happens to me, | 你走之前 如果我出事了 |
[1:33:15] | could you please give this to MJ? | 你可以把这个给MJ吗 |
[1:33:17] | You are gonna make it back. You’ll give it to her yourself. | 你能安全回来的 到时你自己给她 |
[1:33:20] | – Okay? You got this. – I got this. | -你行的 -我行的 |
[1:33:21] | – Walk me through it. – I know it’s illusion tech, right? | -跟我说一遍 -他们用的是幻景科技 |
[1:33:24] | All I do is get on the inside of the illusion, | 我只需要进入幻景内部 |
[1:33:26] | then I can take it down, | 我就能击垮它 |
[1:33:27] | find him, and he’s just a guy. | 找到他 而他只是个人 |
[1:33:28] | So, I can take EDITH right back. | 我可以把伊迪丝夺回来 |
[1:33:30] | Right, but last time, you got hit by a train. | 好 但上次 你被火车撞了 |
[1:33:33] | True, but this time… | 是的 但这次 |
[1:33:35] | How do I explain this? | 我怎么解释呢 |
[1:33:37] | I have a sixth sense. | 我有种第六感 |
[1:33:39] | The Peter-tingle. | 彼得一激灵 |
[1:33:41] | That’s what you’re talking about, right? | 你是说那个吧 |
[1:33:42] | It’s not working, though. | 但现在不灵了 |
[1:33:43] | I heard it wasn’t working right now. Is it? | 我听说现在不灵了 是吧 |
[1:33:46] | It is working. | 灵的 |
[1:33:46] | – I don’t know if it’s working… – Good. | -我不知道灵不灵… -好 |
[1:33:48] | Okay. You got the Peter-tingle. That’s the plan. | 好 你有彼得一激灵 这就是你的计划 |
[1:33:50] | I’m gonna go get your friends. | 我去接你的朋友 |
[1:33:51] | You get that Peter-tingle back online. | 你让你的彼得一激灵重新上线 |
[1:33:54] | I got this. I got this. | 我行的 |
[1:34:09] | Cue the lightning. | 闪电开始 |
[1:34:11] | Cuing lightning. | 闪电开始 |
[1:34:17] | Sir, is it still safe on the top, | 先生 上面还安全吗 |
[1:34:19] | or should we all come down? | 还是我们该下来 |
[1:34:21] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[1:34:24] | What did the bus driver say? | 大巴司机怎么说 |
[1:34:26] | Bus driver’s gone. | 大巴司机不见了 |
[1:34:27] | – What? – Where? | -什么 -去哪了 |
[1:34:29] | It’s okay. Mr. Dell and I have it under control! | 没事的 戴尔老师和我能控制局面 |
[1:34:32] | No. Don’t drag me into this. | 不 别把我拉进来 |
[1:34:33] | I’m doing my best, Julius! | 我已经尽力了 朱利亚斯 |
[1:34:36] | – Look… – Oh, the witches are back. | -听着 -又是巫术 |
[1:34:38] | Oh, my God, get off the bus! | 天啊 快下车 |
[1:34:46] | Okay, follow me, kids. | 好 跟我来 孩子们 |
[1:34:51] | Come on, let’s go! | 来 快走 |
[1:35:05] | Now, that is an Avengers-level threat. | 这才是复仇者级别的威胁呢 |
[1:35:25] | This way. This way! | 这边走 |
[1:35:26] | – Okay. Okay. – Oh, my God! | -好 -天啊 |
[1:35:28] | – Flash! – Follow that hand. | -弗拉士 -跟着手走 |
[1:35:30] | This way. Follow me. | 这边走 跟我来 |
[1:35:31] | It’s not real, it’s not real! | 这都不是真的 |
[1:35:33] | Well, it looks pretty real to me! | 我看可挺真的 |
[1:35:35] | Follow me, kids! | 跟我来 孩子们 |
[1:35:37] | Earth, wind, fire, water. Oh, no. | 地 风 火 水 不 |
[1:35:39] | They joined forces like the Power Rangers. | 他们合体了 就像超能战士 |
[1:35:42] | – You’re thinking of Voltron. – Who? | -那是战神金刚 -什么 |
[1:35:43] | Voltron! You’re thinking of Voltron! | 你想的是战神金刚 |
[1:35:45] | Hey, look, it’s Mysterio! | 看 是神秘客 |
[1:35:47] | He’s gonna save us! | 他会救我们的 |
[1:35:52] | Wait, if Mysterio knows we know… | 等等 如果神秘客知道我们知道了 |
[1:35:54] | – Then we’re in danger. – Yeah, and so are they. | -我们就危险了 -对 他们也是 |
[1:35:56] | We should go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:35:58] | Kill that witch! Ba-bow! | 灭了那巫术 |
[1:36:01] | This is for my family! | 这是为了我家人 |
[1:36:06] | You should get somewhere safe, Fury. | 你该去安全的地方 弗瑞 |
[1:36:07] | I don’t see this ending well. | 我觉得这事不会有好结局的 |
[1:36:09] | I appreciate your concern, | 多谢你关心 |
[1:36:11] | but I never leave my men behind. | 但我绝不会丢下战友 |
[1:36:15] | All right, comms check. Can you hear me, kid? | 好 通讯检查 听到吗 孩子 |
[1:36:17] | Yeah. I can. It’s a little loud out here. | 能听到 就是外面有点吵 |
[1:36:19] | – I like the new suit. – Thanks. | -新战衣不错 -谢谢 |
[1:36:22] | Peter, you sure that’s not real? | 彼得 你确定那不是真的吗 |
[1:36:23] | Yeah, it’s just 100 times bigger than I expected. | 嗯 但比我想的要大100倍 |
[1:36:25] | Still the play? | 还是原计划 |
[1:36:27] | We need to get high enough | 我们得升高些 |
[1:36:28] | so Beck doesn’t see me coming. | 以确保贝克不会看到我 |
[1:36:30] | Copy. Stay sticky. | 收到 粘住了 |
[1:36:35] | – Happy. – Yeah, kid. What is it? | -哈皮 -孩子 怎么了 |
[1:36:37] | We need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt! | 我们得认真地谈谈你和我婶婶的事 |
[1:36:54] | Beck, report! | 贝克 报告 |
[1:36:56] | Guterman, I need a response. | 古特曼 我需要个回应 |
[1:36:58] | Something quick and decisive. | 快点 果决点 |
[1:36:59] | “It’s all the Elementals. | “是所有那些元素怪 |
[1:37:00] | They’re somehow merged into something…” | 它们不知怎么融合成了…” |
[1:37:02] | …into something else. Something more powerful. | …成了别的东西 要强大得多 |
[1:37:04] | It’s drawing energy from the Earth’s core. | 它在汲取地球核心的能量 |
[1:37:11] | See, now, that’s some bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[1:37:17] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[1:37:22] | Be ready for anything. | 做好万全准备 |
[1:37:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:37:31] | It’s not real, it’s not real, it’s not real! | 不是真的 不是真的 |
[1:37:40] | That’s awesome. | 太赞了 |
[1:38:07] | William, I’ve got drones breaking formation. | 威廉 有无人机脱离阵型了 |
[1:38:09] | Maybe they hit a flock of birds. You’re fine. | 可能是撞了鸟群 没事的 |
[1:38:12] | I wanna see what’s happening there, I’m taking manual control. | 我要看里面什么情况 我要手动控制 |
[1:38:20] | Do you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[1:38:22] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[1:38:24] | And I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[1:38:30] | I hope this works. | 希望成功 |
[1:38:48] | You got me? | 你在吗 |
[1:38:54] | I got you. | 我罩你 |
[1:38:56] | Boss, the illusion is coming apart. | 老板 幻景被破坏了 |
[1:39:01] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[1:39:06] | – EDITH, give me some protection. – Copy. | -伊迪丝 保护我 -收到 |
[1:39:23] | Kill it. Just kill the illusion. Kill it. | 中止幻景 中止 |
[1:39:25] | No, I’m not gonna kill it. They’ll see. | 不 不能中止 他们会看到的 |
[1:39:26] | They’ll see what I want them to see! | 我要他们看到什么他们就会看到什么 |
[1:39:29] | – Do you still need the cape? – Yes, Janice. | -你还需要斗篷吗 -是的 詹妮丝 |
[1:39:32] | – I still need the cape. – Done. | -我还要斗篷 -好了 |
[1:39:37] | – Now William render my illusion suit. – All right, hang on. | -威廉 渲染我的幻景战衣 -好 等等 |
[1:39:39] | The monster was full of drones! It’s crazy! | 怪物里都是无人机 简直疯了 |
[1:39:41] | There you are. | 你在那里呢 |
[1:39:47] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:39:52] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[1:39:55] | – Ned! – Happy! | -内德 -哈皮 |
[1:39:56] | I gotta get you guys out of here! | 我得带你们离开 |
[1:39:58] | – Get on the jet! – Who are you? | -上飞机 -你是谁 |
[1:39:59] | I work with Spider-Man. Okay? You gotta get on that jet. | 我跟蜘蛛侠共事 你们得上飞机 |
[1:40:01] | You work for Spider-Man? | 你为蜘蛛侠工作 |
[1:40:02] | I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man. | 是跟蜘蛛侠共事 不是为他工作 |
[1:40:08] | – New plan. Into the Tower. – What? | -新计划 进塔楼 -什么 |
[1:40:10] | Happy, are you okay? | 哈皮 你没事吧 |
[1:40:11] | Yeah. We’re okay. Just get Beck. | 我们没事 去抓贝克 |
[1:40:13] | – EDITH, target Spider-Man. – Copy. | -伊迪丝 目标是蜘蛛侠 -收到 |
[1:40:20] | I’ll just kill the kids myself. | 我自己杀那些孩子 |
[1:40:37] | There you are. | 你们在这儿呢 |
[1:40:41] | Into the Crown Jewels vault! | 进王冠权杖密室 |
[1:40:42] | – Yeah, go, go, go! – Come on. | -好 快走 -快走 |
[1:40:48] | – Go! – Into the vault! | -快走 -进密室 |
[1:40:49] | The walls are 8 feet thick. Go into the vault! | 墙有八英尺厚呢 进密室 |
[1:40:52] | – What? – Into the vault. Go! | -什么 -进密室 快去 |
[1:40:56] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:41:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:41:22] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[1:41:23] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[1:41:29] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[1:41:33] | Get that thing out… | 拿开那玩意 |
[1:41:39] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:41:47] | How does Cap do that? | 美队怎么做到的 |
[1:41:59] | Happy, say something, please, to let me know you’re alive! | 哈皮 说话 告诉我你们还活着 |
[1:42:02] | – I’m here. I’m here. – Happy, thank God. | -我在 -哈皮 谢天谢地 |
[1:42:05] | I bought us some time, | 我为我们争取到了时间 |
[1:42:07] | but not much. | 但不多 |
[1:42:08] | I’m trying to get to Beck, but I can’t shake these drones! | 我想靠近贝克 但我无法摆脱这些无人机 |
[1:42:26] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[1:42:49] | Going up! | 上去 |
[1:43:27] | Finally. | 可算 |
[1:43:29] | William, how we doing? | 威廉 情况怎么样 |
[1:43:30] | Illusion almost back up. | 幻景几乎重建完毕 |
[1:43:33] | I don’t know how you’re gonna spin this. | 我不知道你要怎么把这事圆回来 |
[1:43:50] | Oh, great. No webs. | 好啊 没网了 |
[1:44:05] | – Are we gonna die? – Nobody dies on my watch. | -我们要死了吗 -有我在没人会死的 |
[1:44:10] | I wasted my life playing video games, | 我的人生都浪费在打电游上了 |
[1:44:11] | and we’re gonna die. | 我们就要死了 |
[1:44:13] | I have a fake ID, | 我有个假身份证 |
[1:44:15] | and I’ve never even used it. | 可我都没用过 |
[1:44:17] | I post stupid videos daily for people to like me. | 我每天都发蠢视频 就希望大家喜欢我 |
[1:44:21] | If it wasn’t for those stupid videos, | 要不是你的蠢视频 |
[1:44:23] | Spider-Man would’ve never found you. | 蜘蛛侠就不可能找到你 |
[1:44:25] | Spider-Man…? Spider-Man follows me? | 蜘蛛侠…关注我吗 |
[1:44:28] | I saved us, guys. | 是我救了我们 各位 |
[1:44:29] | If you saved us, then why are we about to die? | 如果你救了我们 那我们怎么还是要死了 |
[1:44:30] | – MJ! – Stop it! | -MJ -别说了 |
[1:44:32] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 |
[1:44:33] | It’s just, I’m obsessed with telling the truth | 我执迷于说真话 |
[1:44:35] | even if it hurts other people’s feelings. | 哪怕这伤了其他人的感情 |
[1:44:38] | I’m in love with Spider-Man’s aunt. | 我爱上了蜘蛛侠的婶婶 |
[1:44:44] | We’re sharing, right? | 我们不是在掏心窝吗 |
[1:45:24] | Your lies are over, Beck. | 你的谎言结束了 贝克 |
[1:45:27] | This certainly isn’t ideal, but I have contingencies. | 这的确不理想 但我还有应急措施 |
[1:45:31] | Edith? | 伊迪丝 |
[1:45:40] | Just give me the glasses. | 把眼镜给我 |
[1:45:42] | You want these? | 你要这个吗 |
[1:45:46] | Come and get them. | 来拿啊 |
[1:45:57] | Come on, Peter-tingle. | 上线吧 彼得一激灵 |
[1:46:23] | Why aren’t these drones firing? | 这些无人机怎么不开火 |
[1:46:24] | You’re in the strike zone. | 你处在射击范围内 |
[1:46:26] | – The chance of getting hit is… – No, | -你可能被击中 -不 |
[1:46:27] | fire all the drones now! | 所有无人机马上开火 |
[1:46:49] | Beck! | 贝克 |
[1:46:54] | Beck. | 贝克 |
[1:46:56] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:46:58] | And I trusted you. | 我还信任了你 |
[1:47:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:47:01] | That’s the most… | 那是最… |
[1:47:03] | d-disappointing part. | 让人失望的部分 |
[1:47:06] | You’re a good person, Peter. | 你是个好人 彼得 |
[1:47:11] | Such a weakness. | 真是个弱点 |
[1:47:14] | Stark was right. | 斯塔克是对的 |
[1:47:17] | You do deserve them. | 这是你应得的 |
[1:47:30] | You can’t trick me anymore. | 你再骗不了我了 |
[1:47:35] | EDITH, turn off the drones. | 伊迪丝 关闭无人机 |
[1:47:38] | Biometric scan complete. Welcome back, Peter. | 生物识别扫描完成 欢迎回来 彼得 |
[1:47:41] | Shall I execute all cancellation protocols? | 是否执行全部取消协议 |
[1:47:44] | Just do it. | 做吧 |
[1:47:44] | – Execute them all. – Confirmed. | -全部执行 -确认 |
[1:47:55] | Give me the spear. | 矛给我 |
[1:47:58] | That’s a halberd. | 那是戟 |
[1:48:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:48:09] | How could you do all of this? | 你怎么能做这么多坏事 |
[1:48:12] | You’ll see, Peter. | 你会懂的 彼得 |
[1:48:14] | People, they need to believe. | 人们需要相信 |
[1:48:19] | And nowadays… | 如今 |
[1:48:23] | they’ll believe anything. | 他们什么都肯信 |
[1:48:35] | Is he…? | 他… |
[1:48:38] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:48:41] | All illusions are down, Peter. | 幻景都停止了 彼得 |
[1:48:58] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:49:00] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:49:09] | MJ MJ. | |
[1:49:12] | – Are you okay? – I’m okay. Are you okay? | -你没事吧 -我没事 你没事吧 |
[1:49:14] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Is everybody else okay? | -嗯嗯 -其他人都没事吧 |
[1:49:16] | Yeah, everyone’s okay. | 嗯 大家都没事 |
[1:49:19] | – What happened? – There was just the drones, | -怎么回事 -无人机 |
[1:49:22] | and they were following us, and then they just stopped. | 它们本来跟着我们 然后突然就停了 |
[1:49:26] | – Was that you? – Yeah. | -是你停止了它们吗 -对 |
[1:49:29] | Did you get him? | 你抓到他了吗 |
[1:49:34] | – Yeah. – Well, I, um… | -嗯 -我… |
[1:49:37] | brought that. | 带来了那个 |
[1:49:39] | In case you needed some help. | 以防你还需要帮助 |
[1:49:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:44] | Anyway, uh, | 总之 |
[1:49:46] | there was this sweaty guy in the tower with us. | 有个汗津津的家伙跟我们一起在塔楼里 |
[1:49:49] | I think he’s like, works for you or something. | 他好像是为你工作 |
[1:49:51] | He, um… | 他… |
[1:49:53] | He gave me this. | 他给了我这个 |
[1:49:54] | No. No. | 不不 |
[1:49:58] | MJ, I’m so sorry. | MJ 真抱歉 |
[1:49:59] | – I had this plan. I had this stupid plan. – Peter. | -我有个计划的 很傻 -彼得 |
[1:50:01] | I wrote it all down, and I was gonna buy you this | 我都写下来了 我打算给你买下这个 |
[1:50:03] | and give it to you in Paris at the top… | 然后在巴黎送你 在… |
[1:50:09] | And you kissed me. | 你吻了我 |
[1:50:10] | – What? What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[1:50:13] | I don’t really have much luck | 我在跟人亲近上 |
[1:50:15] | when it comes to getting close to people. | 不怎么走运 |
[1:50:20] | So I lied. | 所以我撒谎了 |
[1:50:23] | I wasn’t just watching you | 我看你 |
[1:50:24] | because I thought you were Spider-Man. | 不仅仅是因为我猜到你是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:50:31] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[1:50:34] | – Black dahlia, like the murder. – The murder. | -黑色大丽花 就像拿起谋杀案 -谋杀案 |
[1:50:37] | – Good. – Yeah. | -好 -是啊 |
[1:50:39] | Sorry it’s broken. | 抱歉都坏了 |
[1:50:41] | I actually like it better broken. | 我更喜欢坏掉的 |
[1:50:45] | I really like you. | 我真的好喜欢你 |
[1:50:48] | I really like you too. | 我也真的好喜欢你 |
[1:51:04] | Okay. I should… | 好 那我… |
[1:51:05] | I should probably get back to the class. | 我回去找同学们了 |
[1:51:08] | I’ll go and… | 我去… |
[1:51:11] | – Yeah. Heh. I don’t know. – Heh. Okay. | -嗯 我也不知道 -好吧 |
[1:51:15] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[1:51:24] | Yeah, no. | 不 |
[1:51:25] | No, May, you’re right. | 不 梅 你是对的 |
[1:51:26] | He did great. He was strong. | 他干得很棒 他很坚强 |
[1:51:28] | Yeah. I’m glad he stayed too. | 对 我也很高兴他留下了 |
[1:51:31] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[1:51:34] | Well, I’m glad you’re alive. | 很高兴你还活着 |
[1:51:35] | I guess the coded message worked. | 看来那句暗语起作用了 |
[1:51:36] | “Appearances can be deceiving.” | “人不可貌相” |
[1:51:39] | I’m surprised you didn’t just wink in the camera. | 你怎么不直接冲镜头眨眼 |
[1:51:42] | – It worked. – Only because I had serious doubts | -你不是懂了 -那也是因为我一开始 |
[1:51:44] | about Beck from the beginning. | 就对贝克持有很深的怀疑 |
[1:51:46] | Not true. He had zero doubts. | 才不是 他完全信了 |
[1:51:51] | Where’s Parker? | 帕克呢 |
[1:51:52] | He’s with a girl. | 他跟个姑娘在一起呢 |
[1:51:53] | I need to speak with him. | 我需要跟他谈谈 |
[1:51:57] | He’ll call you. | 他会联系你的 |
[1:51:58] | He’ll…? | 他… |
[1:52:03] | Okay. Great. | 好啊 好 |
[1:52:05] | Well, he better. | 他最好联系我 |
[1:52:07] | Or it’s your ass. | 否则我拿你是问 |
[1:52:09] | And don’t even think about ghosting me. | 你可别想跟我玩消失 |
[1:52:30] | Are you sure no one else has figured it out? | 你确定没有别人发现吗 |
[1:52:32] | Yeah, I mean, it’s not like anybody really pays attention to you. | 确定 反正也没别人注意你 |
[1:52:36] | Ouch. | 扎心 |
[1:52:37] | Except for me. | 除了我 |
[1:52:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:52:40] | – Don’t be late. – I won’t. | -别迟到 -我不会的 |
[1:52:41] | See you later. | 回见 |
[1:52:42] | – You guys are so cute. – Thanks. | -你们好可爱 -谢谢 |
[1:52:47] | I was thinking that maybe we should all, | 我还想 或许我们可以 |
[1:52:49] | I don’t know, like go on a double date or something. | 比如说 一起去四人约会什么的 |
[1:52:51] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[1:52:53] | No. What? Why? | 不 怎么了 为什么 |
[1:52:55] | Men and women grow apart, | 男人和女人会渐渐疏远 |
[1:52:57] | but the journey they share together | 但他们所共同经历的旅程 |
[1:52:59] | will always be a part of them. | 将永远成为他们的一部分 |
[1:53:02] | – You are so wise. – Thank you. | -你好睿智 -谢谢 |
[1:53:07] | Hello, Gerald. | 你好 杰拉德 |
[1:53:09] | Could Mother not make it? | 妈妈不能来吗 |
[1:53:18] | – May! – I promise you… | -梅 -我保证… |
[1:53:19] | He’s here. Don’t give me a ticket. | 他来了 别给我开罚单 |
[1:53:23] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你没事太好了 |
[1:53:25] | No, for real, I’m good. I’m actually really fine. | 真的 我没事 我真的很好 |
[1:53:29] | Let’s go. Where are your bags? | 走吧 你的包呢 |
[1:53:31] | Oh, right. They got blown up. | 对啊 被炸飞了 |
[1:53:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:53:34] | I got you hot buttered bagels. | 我给你买了热奶油百吉饼 |
[1:53:35] | – Thank you so much. – I know my boy. | -太谢谢了 -我了解你 |
[1:53:37] | I kept my identity pretty guarded this past couple years. | 这几年来 我一直保护着我的身份 |
[1:53:41] | I faced a lot of deception. | 我面临了很多欺骗 |
[1:53:42] | And I’m tired of the lies. | 我厌倦了谎言 |
[1:53:45] | So it’s time for the truth to be out there. | 所以该说出实话了 |
[1:53:51] | Are you dating? | 你们在约会吗 |
[1:53:53] | – Yes. – Not really. | -是的 -不算 |
[1:53:55] | – What? – Well… | -什么 -我们… |
[1:53:57] | – I think… – Summer fling. | -我以为… -夏季情缘吧 |
[1:53:59] | Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. | 是啊 但发展深刻了 |
[1:54:01] | I still don’t know where it’s going to go. | 我还不确定会向什么方向发展 |
[1:54:02] | Open to wherever it might lead. | 不管发展到什么方向 |
[1:54:04] | Anywhere. | 都有可能 |
[1:54:05] | – On or off. – To share it with people… | -分分合合 -并把它分享给… |
[1:54:06] | We’ll always be friends, no matter what. | 不论怎样 我们永远是朋友 |
[1:54:08] | I’m gonna go because I’ve got a date. | 我还是走了 我还有约会 |
[1:54:10] | …because we all are interconnected. | 我们都是紧密联系在一起的 |
[1:54:13] | – Bye. – We are. | -再见 -是啊 |
[1:54:33] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:55:12] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[1:55:13] | – It’s fine. – You ready? | -没事 -你准备好了 |
[1:55:15] | – Yeah. – You’re gonna love this. | -嗯 -你会喜欢这个的 |
[1:55:17] | Okay! Okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:55:19] | – Okay. Okay. – You ready? | -好吧 -准备好了吗 |
[1:55:21] | Yeah. I’m just not gonna watch. I’m not gonna watch. | 嗯 我不看 我不看了 |
[1:55:26] | I should stop looking. I’m gonna stop looking! | 我还是闭眼吧 |
[1:57:45] | Okay. You can put me down now! You can put me down now! | 好了 把我放下吧 |
[1:57:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:57:55] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. | 嗯 我没事 |
[1:57:57] | Let’s just… Never, never doing that again. | 但是我们再别那么干了 |
[1:57:59] | – I’m never doing that again. – Okay. | -我再也不要试了 -好 |
[1:58:01] | I should probably get out of here. | 我还是走了 |
[1:58:03] | – Be safe. – See you later. | -注意安全 -回见 |
[1:58:08] | This is breaking news. | 这里是突发新闻 |
[1:58:10] | We come to you now with | 我们为您带来 |
[1:58:11] | revelations about last week’s attack in London. | 上周伦敦袭击的揭秘 |
[1:58:13] | An anonymous source provided this video. | 一个匿名消息源提供了这段视频 |
[1:58:15] | It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, | 显示了昆廷·贝克 即神秘客 |
[1:58:18] | moments before his death. | 临死前的一幕 |
[1:58:20] | A warning, you may find this video disturbing. | 警告各位 这段视频可能令人不安 |
[1:58:23] | I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, | 我成功把元素怪从维度裂缝送了回去 |
[1:58:24] | but I don’t think I’m gonna make it off this bridge alive. | 但我恐怕不能活着离开这座桥了 |
[1:58:26] | Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. | 不知为何 蜘蛛侠攻击了我 |
[1:58:28] | He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology, | 他有一支武器化无人机大军 斯塔克科技 |
[1:58:31] | he’s saying he’s the only one who’s gonna be the new Iron Man. | 他说他是唯一有资格做新钢铁侠的人 |
[1:58:33] | No one else. | 别人都不行 |
[1:58:35] | Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? | 你确定要开始无人机袭击吗 |
[1:58:37] | There will be significant casualties. | 会造成严重人员伤亡 |
[1:58:39] | Do it. Execute them all. | 做吧 全部执行[杀死] |
[1:58:45] | This shocking video was released earlier today | 这段惊人的视频于今天早些时候放出 |
[1:58:48] | on the controversial news website | 发布于颇受争议的新闻网站 |
[1:58:50] | TheDailyBugle.Net. | 每日号角报网 |
[1:58:51] | There you have it, folks, | 大家看到了 各位 |
[1:58:52] | conclusive proof that Spider-Man | 确凿证据 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:58:55] | was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, | 残忍地杀害了神秘客 |
[1:58:58] | an interdimensional warrior | 这位跨维度战士 |
[1:58:59] | who gave his life to protect our planet | 为保护我们星球献出了生命 |
[1:59:01] | and who will no doubt go down in history | 他无疑将被历史铭记为 |
[1:59:04] | as the greatest superhero of all time. | 史上最伟大的超级英雄 |
[1:59:08] | But that’s not all, folks. | 但还不止如此 各位 |
[1:59:09] | Here’s the real blockbuster. | 真正的爆炸新闻在这里 |
[1:59:11] | Brace yourselves. You might wanna sit down. | 做好准备 你最好坐下 |
[1:59:12] | Spider-Man’s real… Spider-Man’s real name is… | 蜘蛛侠的真名… |
[1:59:18] | Spider-Man’s name is Peter Parker. | 蜘蛛侠的真名是彼得·帕克 |
[1:59:22] | What the fu…? | 搞什么… |
[2:07:31] | You gotta tell him. | 你得告诉他 |
[2:07:34] | It was fine. | 没事的 |
[2:07:37] | The little boy handled it. | 那小子处理好了 |
[2:07:39] | We helped. | 我们也帮忙了 |
[2:07:41] | – Talos. – Come off it. | -塔罗斯 -得了 |
[2:07:42] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么可能知道 |
[2:07:42] | that the whole thing was fake? | 整件事都是假的 |
[2:07:44] | I mean, that was all very, very convincing, you know. | 那都太像模像样了 |
[2:07:47] | The performances, the illusion, | 表演 幻景 |
[2:07:48] | that costume, the craftsmanship in that. | 戏服 手工真不错 |
[2:07:50] | I mean, this is just embarrassing for a shape-shifter. Fine. | 这对于变形人来说太丢人了 好吧 |
[2:07:56] | Hey there. I hope your mission is going well. | 你好 希望你的任务还顺利 |
[2:07:59] | We gave the glasses to Parker about a week ago, like you said. | 我们一周前照你说的把眼镜给了帕克 |
[2:08:03] | And it was very touching, you know? | 场面很感人的 |
[2:08:06] | Really, really quite touching. | 真的很感人 |
[2:08:08] | Talos. | 塔罗斯 |
[2:08:09] | And, you know, shortly after that, | 在之后不久 |
[2:08:14] | it really kind of went off the rails, | 一切都失控了 |
[2:08:16] | so we need you to come back. | 我们需要你回来 |
[2:08:17] | Cause, everyone kept asking where the Avengers are, | 因为大家都在问复仇者联盟在哪 |
[2:08:19] | I don’t know what to say to that, | 我又不知道该怎么回答 |
[2:08:20] | so you’re lucky that Spider-Man won… | 幸好蜘蛛侠赢… |
[2:08:45] | Everybody back to work! | 都回去工作 |
[2:08:54] | Who’s got my shoes? | 我的鞋谁拿了 |
[2:08:58] | 缅怀感激 斯坦·李和史蒂夫·迪特科 |