时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Extended family meeting… now. | 盛大家庭聚会 现在 |
[00:06] | This is Agent McQuaid, | 这位是奎德探员 |
[00:07] | Special-Agent-in-Charge Pratt. | 负责人特别探员普拉特 |
[00:08] | They’re with the FBI. | 他们是联邦调查局的 |
[00:09] | Four weeks ago, in Pakistan, | 四周前 巴基斯坦的 |
[00:11] | a warehouse guard was killed trying to stop | 一个仓管员被杀 他想阻止一起 |
[00:13] | a raid on U.S. Military supplies. | 美国军需的劫持事件 |
[00:15] | The scene was processed by operatives working for | 该案发现场是塞拉瑟斯物流的 |
[00:17] | Ceressus Logistics. | 工作人员处理的 |
[00:18] | – Laura? – What are you doing here? | – 劳拉? – 你怎么在这儿? |
[00:20] | My husband is helping out on a case | 我丈夫在协助调查一个案子 |
[00:22] | with the police and the FBI. | 他和警察还有联邦调查员一起 |
[00:23] | Your husband’s Mark Gabriel? | 你丈夫是马克·加百利? |
[00:24] | The sort of corruption you’re implying | 你所暗示的这种腐败行为 |
[00:25] | is neither encouraged | 在塞拉瑟斯是既不受鼓励 |
[00:27] | nor tolerated at Ceressus. | 也不能容忍的 |
[00:28] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[00:28] | We know that Ceressus is implicated. | 我们知道和塞拉瑟斯有牵连 |
[00:30] | We just want to know how far up the ladder it goes. | 我们只想知道事情到底牵连有多广 |
[00:32] | If I tell you everything, I want immunity. | 如果我告诉你所有的事 我要豁免权 |
[00:34] | Lenny Wesson died en route to a federal holding facility. | 连尼·维森在送往联邦监狱的途中死了 |
[00:37] | I heard something. By accident. | 我听到些事 碰巧听到的 |
[00:38] | He’s a good lawyer. | 他是个好律师 |
[00:39] | He’s Sam’s guy. I think you might need that. | 他是山姆的人 我想你可能需要 |
[00:45] | …but what’s gonna happen is | …但是接下来 |
[00:47] | that you’ve got to come in here, | 你还是必须得过来这里 |
[00:50] | we gotta have a face-to-face. And that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们得面对面谈一谈 这就是我们要做的 |
[00:52] | Other than that… | 除了… |
[00:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:56] | This can’t go anywhere. | 这事不会传出去的 |
[00:57] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[00:58] | What’s the point? – Absolutely. | 有什么关系? – 当然 |
[01:00] | Okay. All right, I will. | 好吧 好吧 我会的 |
[01:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:08] | Right. He has one more client. | 对 他还要见最后一个客户 |
[01:11] | All right. I’ll have him call you back. | 好吧 我会叫他给你回电 |
[01:13] | Joey, please. | 乔伊 拜托 |
[01:13] | You disposed of a body, I disposed of the case. | 你处理一具尸体 我处理这个案子 |
[01:15] | Aw, geez… | 啊 天呐… |
[01:19] | A Mrs. Hobart is waiting. | 有一位霍巴特小姐在等您 |
[01:21] | Last appointment of the day? Let me guess | 今天的最后一次预约? 让我猜猜 |
[01:23] | Messy divorce? Contested will? | 麻烦的离婚? 遗产争夺? |
[01:26] | I’ll let you be surprised. | 给你留点惊喜 |
[01:38] | I think we’re okay on water… | 我们这里不需要饮用水… |
[01:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:47] | Excuse me, did you hear what I said? | 不好意思 你听到我说什么了? |
[01:50] | We don’t need any water. | 我们不需要饮用水 |
[03:03] | The office is closed. | 办公室清理完成 |
[03:22] | Who called this in? | 谁发现的? |
[03:24] | Couple of campers, but, uh, they moved on. | 几个露营的 但是 呃 他们走了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, they didn’t want to spend the rest of | 是 他们不想浪费自己的露营时间 |
[03:28] | their camping trip talking to us. | 来跟我们谈谈 |
[03:30] | Well, based on the pelvic bones, | 根据胯骨判断 |
[03:33] | I’d say one male, two female. | 应该是两女一男 |
[03:35] | If I was going to kill three people, | 如果我要杀三个人 |
[03:37] | I’d want a little more privacy. | 我会做的隐蔽一点 |
[03:38] | Yeah, this close to the road… | 是的 这里靠近公路… |
[03:40] | Looks like a body dump to me. | 给我感觉像尸体集中营 |
[03:41] | Well, looks like they’ve been here a while. | 呃 看样子他们在这里有一段时间了 |
[03:47] | Dermestes maculatus. | 尸斑皮蠹 |
[03:48] | Hide beetles. Nature’s cleaning crew. | 隐藏性甲虫 自然分解的能手 |
[03:51] | Depending on the weather conditions, | 根据天气情况 |
[03:53] | they usually set up shop five to 11 days post-mortem. | 它们通常人死后5到11天出现 |
[03:57] | So those guys should help narrow down the time of death. | 这样应该可以缩小死亡时间的范围 |
[03:59] | Yeah, but a cold front and heavy rains | 是 但是这里几天前有冷锋经过 |
[04:01] | blew through here a few days ago. | 下过暴雨 |
[04:02] | Don’t hide beetles hate the cold? | 这些甲壳虫难道不怕冷? |
[04:04] | Yeah. They like the rain even less. | 没错 但是它们更讨厌下雨 |
[04:06] | So… these many bugs shouldn’t still be here. | 所以…这些虫子不应该还在这里 |
[04:10] | And there’s no way these bodies | 而且这些尸体也不应该 |
[04:11] | should be this badly decomposed. | 腐烂的这么厉害 |
[04:13] | Something’s not right here. | 有些不对劲 |
[04:17] | Bugs don’t lie. | 虫子不说谎 |
[04:26] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[04:29] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[04:32] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[04:35] | Who, who, who, who? | # 是谁 是谁? # |
[04:37] | I really wanna know | # 我很想知道 # |
[04:39] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[04:41] | Oh-oh-oh | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[04:43] | Come on, tell me who are you, | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[04:44] | you, you | # 你 你 # |
[05:00] | D.B., you may want to take a look at this. | D.B. 你或许想看看这个 |
[05:03] | Jane Doe Number One. | 一号无名女尸 |
[05:04] | Entry wound looks like a small caliber. | 枪口貌似是小口径打出来的 |
[05:08] | Bullet is copper-washed. | 镀铜子弹 |
[05:10] | Looks like a .22. | 好像是点22口径手枪 |
[05:11] | Kill shot. | 一枪毙命 |
[05:12] | She sustained at least five other GSWs. | 她身上至少还有五处枪伤 |
[05:15] | Four perforating, through-and-through, | 四处穿孔 穿透伤 |
[05:17] | caliber unknown. | 口径不详 |
[05:18] | And one penetrated. | 一颗子弹留在体内 |
[05:19] | I pulled this bullet from the spinal column. | 我从脊柱中取出这颗子弹 |
[05:22] | Well, that’s definitely not a .22. | 这肯定不是点22 |
[05:25] | It’s too long. | 太长了 |
[05:27] | Xiomara will be able to tell us what it is. | 希欧玛拉会告诉我们这是什么枪的 |
[05:29] | You ever heard of anyone named Xiomara before? | 你以前听过有人叫希欧玛拉吗? |
[05:32] | No. | 没有 |
[05:32] | There was a Xiomara | 我们上大体解剖课的时候 |
[05:34] | in my gross anatomy class. | 解剖了一个叫希欧玛拉的 |
[05:36] | And let me tell you, her anatomy was anything but gross. | 而且我跟你们说 她的解剖可一点不大体 |
[05:40] | If you know what I mean. | 你们懂我说的什么 |
[05:41] | Okay. I have bodies to wash. | 好吧 我还要去清理尸体 |
[05:44] | – Indeed. – Yeah. | – 去吧 – 嗯 |
[05:47] | I found similar beveling | 我在另两具无名女尸和男尸身上 |
[05:49] | in our other Jane and John Doe. | 发现了相似的斜切口 |
[05:51] | As far as I can tell, they both sustained | 根据我的判断 他们的身体 |
[05:54] | five gunshot wounds to the torso. | 都中了五发子弹 |
[05:57] | All evenly spaced. | 而且都分布均匀 |
[05:58] | So Jane Doe Number One gets a kill shot to the head, | 所以一号无名女尸头上有一个致命的枪伤 |
[06:01] | and these other two got stitched across the chest. | 另外两个是因为子弹直接穿透胸膛死亡 |
[06:04] | Very precisely. | 很精确 |
[06:05] | Looks professional. | 看起来很专业 |
[06:06] | I’ll say this, all of our victims had excellent teeth. | 我再说一句 受害者的牙齿都很好 |
[06:09] | Served them well in life. | 在他们生前物尽其用了 |
[06:11] | May serve us in death. | 死后说不定能给我们一些帮助 |
[06:13] | I’m sending these over to Henry to pulp and process. | 我要把这个给亨利 让他把牙髓取出化验 |
[06:17] | DNA may give us an I.D. | 用DNA也许可以识别死者身份 |
[06:52] | Henry? We’re here. What do you got? | 亨利? 我们来了 你有什么发现? |
[06:55] | I got your I.D.’s. | 我查到了他们的身份 |
[06:57] | Victims were all in Missing Persons. | 受害者都是失踪人员 |
[06:59] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[07:00] | Amelia Gross, 52, receptionist. | 阿米莉娅·格罗斯 52岁 接待员 |
[07:03] | And Julie Blanch, 28, paralegal. | 朱莉·布兰奇 28岁 律师助手 |
[07:06] | Both worked for… | 她们都是这位的手下… |
[07:08] | Malcolm Turner, 64, attorney. | 马尔科姆·特纳 64岁 律师 |
[07:11] | Didn’t he work for your father? | 他不是给你老爸打工的? |
[07:16] | How long did you say those bodies | 你刚说这些尸体 |
[07:18] | were out there in the mountains? | 在山上多久了? |
[07:19] | Nick wasn’t sure. | 尼克还不确定 |
[07:20] | He thought maybe a week or so. Why? | 他觉得有一周左右吧 怎么了? |
[07:22] | – Something wrong? – I hope not. | – 有什么不对吗? – 我希望没有 |
[07:33] | Come on, Laura. Pick up. | 拜托 劳拉 接电话啊 |
[07:36] | Come on, come on, come on, come on… | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 … |
[07:38] | Laura, why are you here? | 劳拉 你怎么在这儿? |
[07:40] | Is it about Mark? | 是因为马克? |
[07:43] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[07:44] | Sometimes… I’m scared | 有时候… 我真的害怕 |
[07:46] | to even say something aloud… | 甚至害怕大声说话… |
[07:48] | Voice mailbox full? | 语音邮箱满了? |
[07:50] | I took your advice. | 我接受你的建议 |
[07:52] | I’m leaving Mark. I talked to that lawyer. | 我要离开马克 我跟那位律师谈过了 |
[07:53] | He’s arranging a meeting with the FBI. | 他在安排我和联邦调查局的会面 |
[07:55] | I’m going to tell them everything I know. | 我会告诉联邦调查局我所知道的一切 |
[07:57] | …tell them everything I know. | …我所知道的 |
[07:58] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你在做一件正确的事 |
[08:00] | Where are you? Where are you? | 你在哪? 你在哪? |
[08:01] | Do you need a place to stay? | 你需要住的地方吗? |
[08:02] | I’m staying at our condo in town. | 我打算住市区的公寓 |
[08:04] | I want you to have a key. Just in case. | 钥匙我希望你也有一把 以防万一 |
[08:07] | I went to Laura’s condo. | 我去了劳拉的公寓 |
[08:08] | Her things were all there, but there was no sign of her. | 她东西都在 但是她不在 |
[08:11] | And the doorman hadn’t seen her since Saturday night? | 保安也是从周六晚上就没有见过她了? |
[08:13] | No. | 是的 |
[08:14] | You really think something’s happened to her. | 你真觉得她出事了 |
[08:15] | I do. | 没错 |
[08:16] | And I think I know who’s responsible. | 而且我知道是谁做的 |
[08:19] | Well, we’re about to find out if you’re right. | 好吧 我们马上就能知道你是不是对的 |
[08:30] | Thank you for coming in, Mr. Gabriel. | 谢谢你能来 加百列先生 |
[08:31] | Didn’t think we’d cross paths | 没想到我们这么快 |
[08:33] | so soon. | 又见面了 |
[08:34] | What’s happened to my wife? | 我妻子怎么了? |
[08:35] | Why don’t you tell us? | 何不由你来说说看? |
[08:37] | I haven’t seen Laura in two weeks, | 我已经两周没看见劳拉了 |
[08:38] | since she moved out of our place in Denver. | 自从她搬出我们在丹佛的家之后 |
[08:40] | Since she talked to the lawyer you sent her to. | 自从她和你介绍的律师通话以后 |
[08:42] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了? |
[08:45] | She said she was staying at our condo here in Vegas for a while. | 她说要在拉斯维加斯的公寓里待一段时间 |
[08:47] | Marriage not going so well? | 婚姻生活进展不顺? |
[08:48] | That’s between me and my wife. | 那是我和我妻子之间的事 |
[08:50] | Well, now that she’s missing, | 现在她失踪了 |
[08:50] | it’s between you and LVPD. | 也就是你和维加斯警局之间的事了 |
[08:52] | No one is more concerned about finding Laura than I am. | 我比谁都着急找到劳拉 |
[08:56] | I’ve been trying to reach her for days. | 我这几天一直想联系上她 |
[08:57] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[08:58] | Her voice mailbox is full of concerned messages. | 她的语音信箱里全都是你着急的留言 |
[09:01] | You’ve been on the phone a lot. | 你最近通话很频繁啊 |
[09:02] | Not only to your wife, but to her lawyer, as well. | 不只给你妻子 还有她的律师 |
[09:06] | Malcolm Turner. | 马尔科姆·特纳 |
[09:08] | So? We’ve spoken on the phone… | 所以呢 我们通过电话… |
[09:09] | Not lately, I bet. | 我猜不是最近吧 |
[09:12] | His office isn’t taking any calls. | 他的办公室一直不接任何电话 |
[09:24] | I came here because you said my wife was missing. | 我来这是因为你说我妻子失踪了 |
[09:27] | I came here to cooperate. | 我是来合作的 |
[09:30] | But I see this is going the same way my last interview here went. | 不过我看出来这和我上回过来的情况如出一辙 |
[09:33] | So, let’s end it the same way, shall we? | 那么 咱们也以同样的方式结束吧 |
[09:36] | You can contact my attorneys. | 你们可以联系我的律师 |
[09:43] | Son of a bitch killed her. | 那个混蛋杀了她 |
[09:44] | I don’t like the guy any more than you do, | 我和你一样不喜欢那个家伙 |
[09:47] | but let’s just back up for a second. | 但是先别下定论 |
[09:48] | Malcolm Turner wasn’t just any lawyer, | 马尔科姆·特纳不只是律师那么简单 |
[09:51] | the guy was a fixer. He had enemies. | 他是个解决问题的能手 四处树敌 |
[09:53] | And as far as we know, | 而且据我们所知 |
[09:55] | your friend Laura might just have run away. | 你的朋友劳拉可能只是跑路了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, she ran to Malcolm Turner. | 没错 她去找马尔科姆·特纳了 |
[09:58] | I sent her there because of him. | 因为他我才介绍她过去的 |
[10:00] | We know that Mark Gabriel | 我们都知道是马克·加百列 |
[10:02] | dumped guns on the streets of Vegas. | 让那些军火流入了拉斯维加斯 |
[10:03] | And we can’t prove it. | 但是我们无法证明 |
[10:04] | Because our best witness ended up dead. | 因为我们最有力的证人已经死了 |
[10:07] | Laura had information. | 劳拉知道些事情 |
[10:08] | About what? About Gabriel’s business? | 什么事情? 加百列的买卖? |
[10:10] | She was afraid to say. | 她不敢说出来 |
[10:12] | So we’re still not sure, right? | 所以我们还是不确定 对吗? |
[10:14] | I’m sure that it got her killed. | 我肯定就因为这个她才会死 |
[10:18] | Did you take their statements yet? | 你录好他们的口供了? |
[10:22] | No, they, uh… they lawyered up. | 没有 他们… 他们请了个律师 |
[10:24] | But I’m having a little trouble with their story anyway. | 不过有一点我还不太明白 |
[10:27] | You know, I confirmed the weather conditions | 你知道 我确认了一下尸体发现地的 |
[10:29] | where we found the bodies. | 天气情况 |
[10:30] | Now, given the cold and the rain, | 现在 根据这些冷气团和降雨 |
[10:32] | we really shouldn’t have found any beetles out there at all. | 根本不可能在那个地方发现一只甲虫 |
[10:35] | And the condition of the bodies | 而尸体的迹象表明 |
[10:37] | suggests that bugs had been eating on them | 那些虫子已经啃食他们 |
[10:38] | for at least a week. | 至少有一周了 |
[10:39] | Well, forget a week. | 不 别说一周了 |
[10:41] | How about 14 hours? | 十四个小时怎么样? |
[10:43] | What? | 什么? |
[10:44] | Vartann interviewed Malcolm Turner’s widow. | 瓦坦问过马尔科姆·特纳的妻子 |
[10:46] | She talked to her husband’s receptionist | 她昨晚八点跟她丈夫的前台接待 |
[10:48] | at eight last night. | 通过电话 |
[10:49] | Which means all our victims | 也就是说所有的受害者 |
[10:50] | had to have been in the office around that time. | 在那个时间都应该在办公室里 |
[10:52] | No, no– 8:00 p.M. Last night? | 不 不… 八点钟 昨天晚上? |
[10:54] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[10:55] | The bodies were picked clean by this morning. | 尸体今早已经被啃噬光了 |
[11:06] | Have you eaten lunch yet? | 你吃午饭没? |
[11:10] | Well, I hope they like it extra crispy. | 好了 希望他们喜欢吃油炸脆皮 |
[11:14] | No, they’re actually a little bit | 不 实际上他们比咱们 |
[11:15] | smarter than we are. | 聪明多了 |
[11:17] | They like it healthy, | 喜欢吃健康的 |
[11:18] | so I’ll get the skin off here… | 那么我把脆皮给剥下来… |
[11:26] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[11:27] | Bon apptit, gentlemen. | 祝你们用餐愉快 先生们 |
[11:34] | No no no, wait a minute. | 别 等一下 |
[11:36] | You know we can’t eat in here, dude. | 你知道我们不能在这儿吃东西 老兄 |
[11:39] | Well, I won’t tell Russell if you don’t. | 那 只要你不告诉老罗我也不说 |
[11:41] | Yeah, okay, sounds like a deal. | 这样 好吧 听起来不错 |
[11:54] | Surveillance confirms that Malcolm Turner and his staff | 监控录像确定马尔科姆·特纳和他的员工 |
[11:58] | arrived for work at 7:48 a.M. | 上午七点四十八就上班了 |
[12:00] | Now, the phone logs say that they worked all day, | 现在 电话记录显示他们工作了一整天 |
[12:03] | and that they ordered lunch in. | 还叫了午餐外卖 |
[12:03] | – No sign of them leaving? – Nope. | – 他们没离开过? – 没有 |
[12:06] | Their cars are still in the garage. | 他们的车还在车库里 |
[12:06] | So how’d they make the big reverse commute | 那他们是怎么走那么长的路 |
[12:08] | back to the mountains? | 到深山里的? |
[12:11] | It does not look like they were killed here. | 他们不像是在这被杀的 |
[12:13] | What? They just vanished? | 什么? 他们凭空消失了? |
[12:15] | Janitorial came through at quarter to 9:00. | 清洁工差一刻九点时来过 |
[12:17] | They found the place locked, nobody here, | 他们发现这被锁上了 没有人 |
[12:18] | and they saw nothing out of the ordinary. | 而且没看出什么端倪 |
[12:24] | I gotta get these guys to clean my place. | 真想让这些家伙给我那儿也打扫一下 |
[12:27] | Not a single smudge or print. | 没留下一点污迹或是指纹 |
[12:28] | You know, the only janitor I know | 你知道 我知道的唯一的一个 |
[12:29] | who’s this thorough | 能干得这么彻底的清洁工 |
[12:30] | turned out to be a serial killer. | 结果却是连环杀人犯 |
[12:31] | What do we know about this cleaning crew? | 这里的清洁工怎么样? |
[12:33] | Same guys who’ve been cleaning this office every night | 连续七年每天晚上都是同一帮人 |
[12:36] | for the last seven years. | 打扫这间办公室 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | So, if these guys didn’t give the place | 那么 既然不是那些人把这收拾得 |
[12:41] | the white glove treatment, who did? | 连蛛丝马迹都没有 谁干的? |
[12:45] | It’s amazing. | 不可思议 |
[12:47] | They picked it clean in less than an hour. | 他们不到一个小时就把它吃得干干净净 |
[12:49] | Yeah. They eat even faster than you. | 是啊 他们吃得比你还快 |
[12:52] | Well, they eat faster than any hide beetles I’ve ever seen. | 天 他们比我见过的任何甲虫吃得都要快 |
[12:55] | Maybe that’s why the decomp was inconsistent with T.O.D. | 这就解释了为什么腐烂程度和死亡时间不一致 |
[12:59] | Super beetles. | 超级甲壳虫 |
[13:00] | They’re some kind of different, | 他们有点不一样 |
[13:02] | I’ll say that. | 我赞同 |
[13:03] | Question is… how? | 问题是… 怎么不一样? |
[13:05] | Genetic anomaly? | 基因变种? |
[13:08] | Freaks of nature? | 大自然的怪物? |
[13:10] | It’s definitely an entomological mystery. | 绝对是个昆虫之谜 |
[13:15] | Where did you come from, you little beasts? | 你们从哪来的 小怪物? |
[15:10] | This office is definitely our primary, | 这个办公室绝对是第一犯罪现场 |
[15:12] | but only you, me, the walls and the carpet know it. | 不过只有你 我 墙还有地毯知道 |
[15:16] | – And do you smell what I smell? – Nothing. | – 你闻到我闻到的了吗? – 什么都没有 |
[15:18] | No bleach. | 没有漂白剂 |
[15:19] | They used ethanol to destroy the DNA. | 他们用酒精破坏掉DNA |
[15:20] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[15:21] | Any blood, fingerprints, | 任何血迹 指纹 |
[15:22] | any trace of what happened in here is gone. | 就连蛛丝马迹都消失了 |
[15:24] | They even walked the bodies out of here | 他们甚至把尸体带走了 |
[15:25] | without anybody noticing. | 没让任何人注意到 |
[15:26] | Call log said the last call | 电话记录显示最后一个 |
[15:27] | came in at 8:07. | 是在八点零七分打进来的 |
[15:29] | Janitorial crew got here at quarter to 9:00. | 清洁队八点四十五到这儿的 |
[15:31] | We’re talking less than 45 minutes. | 不到四十五分钟全部完毕 |
[15:33] | Russell said the hit was professional. | 罗素说过枪法很专业 |
[15:35] | Clean-up was professional, too. | 清理做得也很专业 |
[15:36] | Who are these guys? | 这些家伙是什么人? |
[15:43] | I checked surveillance covering the 45 minutes | 我查看了从杀人到清理现场的 |
[15:45] | it took our bad guys to kill and clean. | 四十五分钟监控录像 |
[15:48] | According to Skadden Springs, | 根据世达斯普林斯的说法 |
[15:49] | there were no scheduled deliveries last night. | 昨晚没有要送货的 |
[15:51] | Okay, so bogus delivery guy. | 原来是假扮送货人员 |
[15:55] | That’s not the only thing that was bogus. | 不只这一件事是伪造的 |
[15:57] | We were wondering how they got the bodies out. | 我们还奇怪尸体是怎么运出去的 |
[15:59] | I think I can answer that. | 我想我能回答这个 |
[16:00] | at 8:02, three men delivered office furniture | 八点零二 三个男人送来了 |
[16:03] | to the building. | 办公室家具 |
[16:04] | 47, | 四十七分 |
[16:06] | just as the janitors | 就在清洁工 |
[16:07] | were entering the legal office upstairs, | 上楼进入办公室时 |
[16:10] | the same three guys came back out… | 那三个人又从里面出来了… |
[16:11] | With the exact same furniture. | 带着原来的家具 |
[16:13] | Maybe just a little heavier. | 可能还重了点 |
[16:15] | Oh, look! | 哦 瞧! |
[16:17] | There’s our water guy again. | 又是那个搬水工 |
[16:19] | What do you want to bet, he was delivering ethanol? | 想打赌吗 他当时运的就是酒精? |
[16:20] | “Jordan’s Office Supply.” | “乔丹办公用品” |
[16:22] | I ran it. Company doesn’t exist. | 我查过了 没有这个公司 |
[16:25] | These guys are good. Organized. | 这些人很熟练 有组织 |
[16:27] | Covert. Precise. | 行动隐蔽 技巧精湛 |
[16:29] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不清楚的话 |
[16:30] | I’d say they had military training. | 还以为他们接受过军事训练 |
[16:31] | Yeah, just like the army, every squad | 对啊 就像军队一样 每一小队 |
[16:33] | needs a squad leader. | 都需要个队长 |
[16:36] | Four paths converged | 四条路汇聚在 |
[16:39] | in a service area, and they took the path | 这个服务区里 他们选择了 |
[16:42] | most traveled by… | 常用的那条通路… |
[16:43] | What’re you getting at? | 你发现什么了? |
[16:44] | Walk these guys back out again. | 把他们再倒回去 |
[16:46] | Yeah, look at this. | 对 看这里 |
[16:47] | “Hello, boss.” “Hey, nice work.” | “你好 头儿” “嘿 干得不错” |
[16:49] | See, they’re talking to each other. | 看 他们在互相说话 |
[16:51] | “Ah, well done.” | “啊 干得不错” |
[16:52] | “Thanks, boss.” | “谢谢 头儿” |
[16:53] | When was the last time | 你们最后一次看见有人 |
[16:53] | you saw anyone wear a raincoat in Vegas? | 在维加斯穿雨衣是什么时候? |
[16:56] | I think I can answer that. | 我想我能回答 |
[17:00] | Just after 8:00 p.M., guy in the raincoat | 刚过八点 一个穿着雨衣的家伙 |
[17:03] | got on the elevator. | 上了电梯 |
[17:04] | Ten minutes later, he got off. | 十分钟后 他出来了 |
[17:06] | – After the murders. – All right, | – 就在谋杀之后 – 好 |
[17:08] | so we got our cleaning crew and our hit team. | 我们找到我们的清洁队和突击队了 |
[17:11] | Let’s take a closer look at these guys. | 让我们好好看看这些家伙 |
[17:12] | Pull their faces out of the crowd. | 把他们从人群中找出来 |
[17:20] | Rest in peace, little man. | 安息吧 小家伙 |
[17:40] | Hey, Nick. What’s up? | 嘿 尼克 怎么样了? |
[17:41] | Well, that’s just it. | 那个 是这样的 |
[17:43] | I’m not real sure, and I can use your help. | 我不太确定 还得你来帮帮我 |
[17:45] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好啊? – 好的 |
[17:46] | Greg and I did a little experiment | 我和格雷格对在垃圾场找到的甲虫 |
[17:48] | with the beetles we found at the dump site. | 进行了一个小小的实验 |
[17:51] | They have an appetite unlike | 他们的食欲和我之前见过的 |
[17:52] | any other bug I’ve ever seen before. | 所有的虫子都不一样 |
[17:54] | Check that out. Now… | 看看这个 现在… |
[17:56] | that explains how the bodies were picked clean in half a day, | 报告解释了为什么尸体会在半天内被清理掉 |
[17:59] | but doesn’t explain this. | 但没法解释这个 |
[18:03] | What am I looking at? | 我看的是什么? |
[18:05] | That’s the beetle’s equipment. | 这是那些甲虫的生殖器 |
[18:07] | – Enhanced. – Obviously. | – 增大了 – 很明显 |
[18:08] | And completely useless. | 但毫无用处 |
[18:11] | Well, my guess is, they were irradiated. | 恩 我的猜测是它们被辐射了 |
[18:14] | Where are you going with this? | 你怎么想到的? |
[18:17] | I think someone’s bioengineering these bugs. | 我认为有人在进行甲虫的生物研究 |
[18:21] | I know it sounds crazy, but it’s like | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 但是就像有人 |
[18:22] | something has switched off their “I’m full” Button, | 把他们的”我饱了”的按钮关掉了一样 |
[18:25] | made them great eaters, bad breeders, | 让他们成为绝佳的食者 糟糕的繁殖者 |
[18:28] | so they’d do their job, and they just disappear. | 所以他们做他们的工作 然后直接消失了 |
[18:30] | – Along with their dinner. – Yeah. | – 随他们的晚餐一起 – 没错 |
[18:32] | Pretty crazy, right? | 很疯狂 是吧? |
[18:34] | No. No. | 不 一点也不 |
[18:36] | That’s… Actually, | 这很…实际上 |
[18:36] | that’s pretty consistent | 这很符合马克·加百列和塞拉瑟斯 |
[18:38] | with Mark Gabriel and Ceressus. | 的一贯作风 |
[18:40] | That company is into all kinds of covert ops, | 这家公司长于各类隐秘研究 |
[18:42] | weapons development, you name it. | 武器开发什么的 应有尽有 |
[18:48] | Ballistics came back on our victims. | 弹道组查出死者身上的枪伤 |
[18:50] | The main caliber used was a 5.7 by 28. | 大致口径是5.7乘28毫米 |
[18:53] | 5.7 by 28. | 5.7乘28毫米 |
[18:54] | That’s the same caliber as the bullets | 这和上个月谋杀了那个 |
[18:56] | that killed that ballistics expert last month, right? | 枪弹专家的子弹口径一致 对吗? |
[18:58] | That’s the same caliber as the assault rifles | 这个口径还跟在巴基斯坦失踪 |
[19:00] | that went missing in Pakistan and ended up here in Vegas. | 最后在维加斯出现过的冲锋枪口径一致 |
[19:02] | But I thought we got all those off the streets. | 我还以为我们已经把那些走私军火清查干净了 |
[19:04] | – Apparently not. – Okay, but | – 显然没有 – 好吧 但是 |
[19:06] | Mark Gabriel claimed he had nothing to do with those guns. | 马克 加百列声称他和这些枪支没关系 |
[19:08] | Yeah, just like he had nothing | 是啊 就像他说跟他妻子的失踪 |
[19:09] | to do with his wife’s disappearance. | 毫无关系一样 |
[19:11] | So who you calling now? | 你在给谁打电话? |
[19:13] | The FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[19:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry, a few bullets and bugs isn’t enough for us | 我很抱歉 仅是一些子弹和甲虫不足以让我们 |
[19:21] | to put the target back on Mark Gabriel. | 把马克 加百列重新定为目标嫌疑人 |
[19:22] | What about his wife and her lawyer coming forward? | 如果他的妻子和她的律师出来指证呢? |
[19:25] | Laura Gabriel was coming to you with information. | 劳拉 加百列曾带着情报去找你 |
[19:28] | So the FBI is brought in on a case, | 这么说联邦调查局介入了一个案子 |
[19:29] | a- nd nobody thinks to call me? – Jim… | – 却没人来通知我? – 吉姆… |
[19:30] | Yeah, actually, no, it was my bad. | 是的 实际上 不是 是我的错 |
[19:32] | I-I called them. | 我- 我打给他们的 |
[19:33] | I should’ve given you a heads-up. | 我应该给你个信儿 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:38] | The heads-up can start now. | 现在给我也不晚 |
[19:40] | You remember Special Agents Pratt and McQuaid. | 你还记得特别探员普拉特和奎德吧 |
[19:43] | You’re working the Ceressus case. | 你们在调查塞拉瑟斯的案子 |
[19:45] | And they just agreed to provide background | 而且他们刚刚同意提供背景材料 |
[19:47] | that might help us out on our current investigation. | 这可能有助于我们现在的调查 |
[19:50] | Isn’t that right? | 是这样吗? |
[19:52] | That’s about right. | 差不多吧 |
[19:53] | Because the truth is, | 因为事实是 |
[19:54] | you wouldn’t have responded | 如果你不是认为 |
[19:55] | quickly to my phone call | 马克 加百列除了走私军火 |
[19:56] | if you didn’t think that Mark Gabriel | 还犯有其他重罪的话 |
[19:58] | was guilty of more than gunrunning. | 你不会尽快报告给我的 |
[20:00] | Right? | 对吗? |
[20:01] | We’ve had reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[20:03] | that Ceressus’s been engaged | 塞拉瑟斯在美国 |
[20:04] | in a number of illegal activities here in the U.S. | 参与了许多违法行为 |
[20:06] | What illegal activities | 你所说的违法行为 |
[20:08] | exactly are you talking about? | 究竟是什么? |
[20:12] | Full disclosure? | 详细说明? |
[20:14] | That would be refreshing. | 那就皆大欢喜了 |
[20:16] | We’ve been looking at Mark Gabriel for almost a year now. | 我们注意马克 加百列有一年之久了 |
[20:20] | We believe that Ceressus is heavily involved in gunrunning, | 我们相信塞拉瑟斯犯有严重的军火走私罪 |
[20:22] | corporate espionage, computer hacking– the list goes on. | 从事间谍 黑客入侵等活动 –罄竹难书 |
[20:24] | Bringing their international expertise to a domestic market. | 把他们的国际专业技术带到国内市场出售 |
[20:27] | Corporations. Cartels | 公司 联合企业 |
[20:28] | Whoever’s got the highest bid. | 价高者得 |
[20:29] | How about murder for hire? | 那雇凶谋杀呢? |
[20:32] | Okay. I guess we take that as a yes. | 好吧 我猜这就是默认了 |
[20:35] | Okay. What have you got? | 就这些了 你们了解到了什么? |
[20:37] | A lot more than you think. | 比你想象的还多 |
[20:39] | You know these people? | 认识这些人吗? |
[20:41] | Yeah, we’ve seen them before, | 认识 我们之前见过他们 |
[20:42] | but we haven’t been able to connect them | 但我们没有把他们和塞拉瑟斯或 |
[20:44] | to Ceressus or Mark Gabriel. | 马克 加百列联系起来 |
[20:45] | I mean, the guy doesn’t make mistakes. | 我是说 那家伙没犯过错 |
[20:48] | Thank you for the full disclosure. | 谢谢你的详细说明 |
[20:50] | As for the mistakes, I beg to differ. | 至于没犯错 抱歉 不敢苟同 |
[20:53] | He made three. | 他犯了三个 |
[20:59] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 对于你朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[21:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:05] | Look, I was going to call you, but… | 听着 我曾想打给你 但是… |
[21:08] | It’s probably better that you didn’t. | 也许你没打才是对的 |
[21:12] | Maybe we could… | 也许我们可以… |
[21:14] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:24] | Hey. Who was that? | 嘿 他是谁? |
[21:26] | He’s Jim McQuaid with the FBI. | 他是联邦调查局的吉姆·奎德 |
[21:29] | They’re cooperating on the Gabriel case. | 他们来一起合作办加百列的案子 |
[21:33] | I ran down Laura Gabriel’s financials. | 我查到了劳拉 加百列的财务状况 |
[21:35] | She closed out her bank account five days ago. | 她在五天前关掉了她的银行账户 |
[21:38] | Withdrew $28,000. | 提走了两万八千美元 |
[21:40] | Sounds like she was scared. | 听起来她很害怕 |
[21:42] | Maybe she tried to go on the run. | 也许她想跑了 |
[21:44] | Well, I don’t think she got far. | 我认为她没走多远 |
[21:45] | Activity on her cell phone stopped the day | 她的电话在律师事务所出事的前一天 |
[21:47] | before the hit at the law office. | 就没再使用过了 |
[21:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[21:51] | I will be. | 会好的 |
[21:52] | When we nail Gabriel. | 只要我们抓到加百列 |
[21:58] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[22:01] | I asked the desk. | 我问过服务台 |
[22:02] | They said it was okay. | 他们说没关系 |
[22:03] | Well, that’s okay, but why are you here? | 是没关系 但是你怎么会过来? |
[22:07] | This came in my mail, | 我收到的信 |
[22:09] | but the card was meant for you. | 但卡片一定是给你的 |
[22:18] | “Catherine, sorry I couldn’t make it. | ” 凯瑟琳 抱歉我做不到了 |
[22:20] | I tried. David Campbell.” | 我努力过了 大卫·坎贝尔” |
[22:23] | David Campbell?! | 大卫·坎贝尔?! |
[22:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:26] | Laura’s father. | 劳拉的父亲 |
[22:28] | I-I-I… I don’t understand. | 我-我-我…我不明白 |
[22:30] | The man died 20 years ago. | 这个男人二十年前就死了 |
[22:33] | Catherine, what is going on? | 凯瑟琳 这是怎么回事? |
[22:35] | Did something happen to Laura? | 劳拉出事了吗? |
[22:39] | Has anyone else touched this? | 有别人碰过这个吗? |
[22:41] | Just me, the mailman and now you. | 只有我 邮递员 和你 |
[22:45] | I’m going to have someone escort you home. | 我去找个人送你回家 |
[22:49] | Card’s the same story as the envelope. | 卡片上的指纹和你妈妈说的一样 |
[22:50] | Besides you and your mom, | 除了你和你妈妈的指纹之外 |
[22:51] | just partials; nothing usable. | 只有一些残印 没什么有用的 |
[22:53] | I’ll swab it for DNA. | 我会检查一下DNA |
[22:56] | Laura mailed the card | 劳拉在律师事务所出事的 |
[22:57] | a day before the murders at the law office | 前一天把卡片寄给我 |
[23:00] | and sent it directly from a post office in Pahrump. | 而且是直接从帕朗的一家邮局寄过来的 |
[23:03] | She wanted to make sure you got it. | 她想确保你一定能收到 |
[23:05] | And make sure that Gabriel didn’t intercept it. | 同时为了确保加百列不会拦截到它 |
[23:06] | That’s why she sent it to my mom. | 所以她把卡片寄给了我母亲 |
[23:08] | You really think Mark Gabriel is reading your mail? | 你真的认为马克 加百列监视你的信件? |
[23:11] | I wouldn’t put anything past him. | 他肯定不会放过任何一个细节 |
[23:15] | You and Laura close? | 你和劳拉走得很近? |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:19] | At one time, yeah. | 有一段时间是的 |
[23:21] | When we were kids, Laura’s house | 小的时候劳拉家 |
[23:23] | was like my second home. | 就像是我的第二个家 |
[23:24] | Until Sam, her dad | 还有她父亲 |
[23:26] | was like the closest thing I had to a father. | 对我亲得就如同我父亲山姆 |
[23:28] | We were like sisters. | 我们情同姐妹 |
[23:31] | This card play music when you got it? | 你收到贺卡的时候在放音乐吗? |
[23:34] | Well, no, but I just assumed it wasn’t working. | 没有 我以为它原本就是坏的 |
[23:41] | Well, I think I know why you got cheated | 我想我知道你被生日快乐歌 |
[23:44] | out of a birthday song. | 迷惑的原因了 |
[23:45] | This is a cell phone memory card. | 这是手机的内存卡 |
[23:49] | So I ran the memory card. | 我读取了内存卡 |
[23:51] | It’s not Laura’s. | 不是劳拉的 |
[23:53] | It’s registered to Mark Gabriel. | 是马克 加百列注册的 |
[23:53] | And this is all that’s on it? | 卡上就这些东西? |
[23:56] | Ah, pictures of the Gabriels over the last year. | 嗯 加百列去年拍的照片 |
[23:57] | Why would Laura go | 为什么劳拉 |
[23:58] | to all that trouble to send me vacation photos? | 要绕这么大个弯儿把度假时拍的照片给我? |
[24:00] | If you didn’t know any better, you’d | 不知道的人还以为 |
[24:02] | think they had a pretty wonderful life. | 他们生活得幸福美满 |
[24:05] | You know, there was one picture, though, | 但是有张照片 |
[24:06] | – that seemed a little out of place. – Show me. | – 看上去不那么和谐 – 我看看 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:11] | Some kind of weird self-portrait. | 表情怪异的单人照 |
[24:12] | – En-Enlarge it, please. – Yeah. | – 麻烦把它放大 – 没问题 |
[24:18] | I know that house. | 我记得那座房子 |
[24:20] | I’ve been there when I was a kid. | 小的时候我去过 |
[24:22] | That’s Laura’s cousin’s house. | 是劳拉表妹家 |
[24:52] | Lvpd! | 拉斯维加斯警察局! |
[25:11] | Blowflies. | 一片狼藉 |
[25:14] | Copper in the air. | 射击痕迹 |
[25:50] | Is it Laura? | 是劳拉吗? |
[25:53] | It’s Laura’s cousin Helen… | 是劳拉的表妹海伦 |
[25:55] | and Helen’s husband. | 和她丈夫 |
[25:57] | Both shot in the head. | 都是头部中弹 |
[25:59] | She took a beating. | 她死前被打 |
[26:02] | So where’s Laura? | 那劳拉在哪儿? |
[26:15] | When we were kids, we played here. | 我们小的时候在这儿玩耍 |
[26:17] | Laura’s granddad grew up in the Depression. | 劳拉的祖父出生于大萧条时期 |
[26:20] | Didn’t trust banks. | 不相信银行 |
[26:22] | So, when he built this house, he made sure | 所以他建造房子的时候就考虑到 |
[26:26] | that he would never need | 不需要银行也能确保 |
[26:28] | any banks to keep his money safe. | 自己财产的绝对安全 |
[26:46] | Laura! | 劳拉! |
[26:57] | Laura Gabriel’s alive? | 劳拉 加百列活着? |
[26:58] | Yeah. We found her hiding in a crawl space | 是的 我们找到她时 |
[26:59] | under the house. | 她趴在地板下面的狭窄空间 |
[27:01] | Catherine’s talking to her right now. | 凯瑟琳正跟她聊着呢 |
[27:02] | You think it’s the same crew that hit the law office? | 会不会和袭击律师事务所的是同一伙人? |
[27:04] | Oh, it doesn’t look like it. | 感觉不像 |
[27:06] | The place is a mess. | 现场一片狼藉 |
[27:07] | Unless they’re losing their touch. | 除非他们突然转性 |
[27:09] | Maybe they got interrupted. | 有可能他们被中途打断 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:12] | Uh, finish processing the scene. | 完成现场分析 |
[27:13] | I’ll let the FBI guys know. | 我来通知联邦调查局的 |
[27:15] | I got it. | 明白 |
[27:18] | It happened so fast. | 一切来的太快 |
[27:21] | I heard them break in. | 我听见他们破门而入的声音 |
[27:23] | Helen told me to hide. | 海伦让我藏起来 |
[27:25] | They had Derek. | 他们抓了德里克 |
[27:27] | They were yelling at him. | 对他大吼大叫 |
[27:28] | Helen was screaming. | 海伦叫着 |
[27:30] | Please don’t shoot him! | 求求你们不要杀他! |
[27:31] | No! | 不要! |
[27:34] | Next thing I know, they were shouting at her. | 接着他们对着她咆哮 |
[27:36] | Hitting her. | 打她 |
[27:39] | Please… And then… | 求求你们 然后 |
[27:41] | She wouldn’t tell them. | 她不肯说 |
[27:44] | They were beating her, | 他们就揍她 |
[27:45] | and she still wouldn’t tell them anything. | 她还是什么都不肯说 |
[27:48] | Could you tell how many there were? | 当时有多少人在场? |
[27:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:51] | I heard one of them. | 我听到了其中一个的声音 |
[27:53] | He got a phone call. | 他接了通电话 |
[27:56] | Sounded like he had an accent. | 听起来他带着口音 |
[27:58] | After that, they left. | 然后他们就走了 |
[28:00] | When I heard footsteps again, I thought they’d come back. | 我再次听到脚步声 还以为他们回来了 |
[28:04] | I was sure that they’d find me. | 我以为他们肯定会找到我 |
[28:07] | But it was you. | 还好是你 |
[28:10] | Laura. Laura. | 劳拉. 劳拉. |
[28:14] | What is it that you know | 你知道是什么事情使得 |
[28:15] | that has Mark so worried? | 马克如此焦虑吗? |
[28:19] | Remember when I told you I overheard something? | 还记得我之前跟你说过我偷听到一些事情吗? |
[28:24] | One night, Mark was in the study with a man. | 那天晚上 马克跟一个男人呆在书房 |
[28:28] | They were talking about cleaning the offices | 他们在聊清理斯坦利·梅瑞尔的 |
[28:30] | of Stanley Merrill. | 的办事处 |
[28:32] | Why do I know that name? | 我怎么觉得这名字这么耳熟? |
[28:35] | Stanley Merrill was a military contractor, | 斯坦利·梅瑞尔是个军火商 |
[28:37] | rival of Mark’s. | 是马克的对手 |
[28:38] | Went missing 11 months ago. | 他11个月前失踪了 |
[28:40] | Mark killed him. I know it. | 是马克杀了他 我敢肯定 |
[28:43] | You’re here, | 你既然来这儿了 |
[28:45] | so I’m assuming you got the card I sent? | 也就是说我寄的卡片你收到了? |
[28:47] | Yeah, and the memory card | 是的 还有存着你的 |
[28:50] | with the photo that you took. | 照片的内存卡 |
[28:51] | You knew that I’d recognize the house. | 你知道我一定能认出那所房子 |
[28:53] | There were more photos on that memory card. | 内存卡上有很多照片 |
[28:56] | Yeah, the vacation photos. | 是的 都是度假时照的 |
[28:57] | More than that. | 不只这些 |
[28:58] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[29:00] | When Mark conducted business, he always swapped out | 马克做交易的时候总是把 |
[29:02] | the memory card on his phone. | 他手机上的内存卡卸下来 |
[29:05] | That one was in his pocket. I took it. | 我偷偷拿了他口袋里的这张卡 |
[29:06] | I know Mark. | 我了解马克 |
[29:09] | There has to be something more. | 肯定不止这些 |
[29:31] | There really is nothing more tedious | 没有什么事儿比坐在这儿 |
[29:33] | than to have to sit through a slide show | 翻看别人度假照片 |
[29:35] | of somebody else’s vacation photos. | 更奇怪的了 |
[29:38] | My mother went to Anguilla | 我母亲去安圭拉岛 |
[29:40] | over Christmas with her new boyfriend. | 陪她的新男友过圣诞了 |
[29:41] | He’s a regular Ansel Adams. | 他就是个普通的小老头儿 |
[29:43] | I sat through four hours of sand, sea and sunset. | 我已经看了四个小时的沙漠 海洋 日落景色 |
[29:48] | I didn’t know your mom had a new boyfriend. | 我怎么没听说你妈妈有个新男友 |
[29:49] | Yeah, I don’t want to talk about it. | 那当然 我也不想提啊 |
[29:51] | Good. Me, neither. – What are you doing? | 好吧 我也没问过 – 你干嘛呢? |
[29:53] | Catherine thinks there’s some kind of information | 凯瑟琳说照片里隐藏着 |
[29:55] | hidden in these images. | 一些信息 |
[29:56] | Steganography. | 隐写术 |
[29:57] | The art of embedding data within data. | 用数据掩盖数据 |
[29:59] | So I’m analyzing the noise levels to see | 所以我在分析像素噪音层 |
[30:01] | if there are any data packets embedded in these pixels. | 看看能不能找到隐藏的数据包 |
[30:10] | Have you checked the noise levels on this marlin? | 检查过这条沙丁鱼身上的噪音层了吗? |
[30:12] | No, not yet. Haven’t gotten there. Why? | 还没来得及查 怎么了? |
[30:14] | Well, I’m no expert, but this little | 虽然我不是专家 但我没找这只可爱的 |
[30:16] | Punxsutawney Phil of the sea | 海中土拨鼠 |
[30:18] | isn’t seeing his shadow. | 没有影子 |
[30:21] | You’re right– no shadow. | 你说的没错 没有影子 |
[30:24] | This fish has been Photoshopped. | 这条鱼用PS处理过 |
[30:28] | These noise levels are off the charts. | 噪音层不大正常 |
[30:31] | There’s definitely data embedded in this fish. | 这条鱼身上肯定藏了数据 |
[30:33] | Let’s gut it. | 我们看看 |
[30:35] | Running it through steganalysis decryption… | 隐写术破译分析 |
[30:37] | now. | 现在开始 |
[30:42] | Numbers. | 全是数字 |
[30:44] | Could be a code? | 会不会是密码? |
[30:47] | Yeah. | 有可能 |
[30:49] | So, Mr. Martens, | 马顿斯先生 |
[30:51] | is there a reason why Mark Gabriel sent his number two | 您能告诉我们为什么马克 加百列自己不来 |
[30:53] | instead of coming here himself? | 却派他的副手代劳呢? |
[30:54] | Mr. Gabriel had an important conference. | 加百列先生有一场重要的会议 |
[30:56] | He sends his regrets. | 他深表遗憾 |
[30:57] | I’m sure he does. | 他当然会遗憾 |
[30:59] | So, as the CFO | 你作为塞拉瑟斯的 |
[31:00] | of Ceressus, you’re the money guy. | 副执行总裁 掌管财政大权 |
[31:04] | And legal counsel. | 兼任法律顾问 |
[31:05] | What’s this about? | 有何贵干? |
[31:07] | Well, we went on a little, uh, | 我们来了场小型的 |
[31:08] | fishing expedition, and we found | 钓鱼探险 发现 |
[31:10] | a bunch of numbers embedded | 这张照片这块儿 |
[31:12] | in this image right here. | 隐藏着大堆数字 |
[31:14] | First, we thought that they were code, | 起初我们以为这是密码 |
[31:16] | but then we realized that they were actually numbers | 后来发现就是代表了 |
[31:19] | and dates of transactions. | 交易日期的数字 |
[31:21] | Recording monies being wired | 记录了从塞拉瑟斯下属的子公司 |
[31:22] | from a subsidiary of Ceressus | 汇到一个瑞士银行账户的 |
[31:23] | to a single account in a Swiss bank. | 资金流向 |
[31:25] | Where did you get this information? | 你们从哪儿弄到的信息? |
[31:27] | Ah, well, that’s all very cloak-and-dagger. | 呃 这个嘛 这个就说来话长了 |
[31:29] | But here’s where it gets interesting. | 有意思的是 |
[31:31] | The actual dates of the transactions. | 那笔交易的准确日期 |
[31:35] | 11 months ago, your boss’s rival, | 11个月前 正是你老板的劲敌 |
[31:36] | Stanley Merrill, disappears. | 斯坦利·梅瑞尔失踪的日子 |
[31:38] | And money goes to Switzerland. | 一笔款项汇去了瑞士 |
[31:41] | I don’t know anything about that. | 对此我一无所知 |
[31:42] | Four weeks ago, Lenny Wesson, | 四个礼拜前 连尼·维森 |
[31:44] | witness against Ceressus, dies in custody. | 对抗塞拉瑟斯的目击证人 拘留时死了 |
[31:46] | And money goes to Switzerland. | 一笔款项汇去了瑞士 |
[31:48] | These numbers are meaningless. | 这些数字毫无意义 |
[31:51] | Four days ago, Malcolm Turner, lawyer to your boss’s wife, | 四天前 马尔科姆·特纳 你老板妻子的律师 |
[31:53] | who’d agreed to come forward with information, is murdered. | 同意来提供信息 被谋杀了 |
[31:56] | Once again, the Swiss economy gets a shot in the arm. | 再次 瑞士的经济又一次锦上添花 |
[31:59] | Now… | 好了 |
[32:01] | I know that your law degree is telling you | 我知道以你的法律专业知识 你断定 |
[32:04] | that we don’t have enough to make a case, | 我们不能提供足够的理由证明这些 |
[32:06] | but sooner or later, someone’s going to talk. | 但迟早会有人开口的 |
[32:08] | And my common sense degree tells me | 而我的常识告诉我 |
[32:10] | sooner would be a lot better for you. | 越早坦白对你越好 |
[32:14] | Look, I have no knowledge of this subsidiary of Ceressus, | 听着 我不知道塞拉瑟斯的这个子公司 |
[32:19] | and I don’t know anything about these transactions. | 而且我对这些交易一无所知 |
[32:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:22] | You know them? | 那你认识他们吗? |
[32:27] | These men? No. | 这些人?不认识 |
[32:33] | This man, I’m sorry to say, I do. | 这个男人 不好意思 我认识 |
[32:36] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[32:38] | A contractor who’s done work for Ceressus abroad. | 为塞拉瑟斯海外公司工作的承包人 |
[32:41] | What kind of work? | 是什么样的工作? |
[32:42] | I think you know the answer. | 我想你知道是干什么的 |
[32:44] | To my knowledge, | 据我所知 |
[32:45] | we’ve never called on his expertise | 他的专业技能对于我们的 |
[32:47] | for any assignments in this country, | 国内业务没有任何帮助 |
[32:49] | nor would I ever sanction it. | 我也从未认可 |
[32:51] | Well, sounds to me | 好吧 听起来 |
[32:53] | like someone left you holding the bag. | 像是有人让你留下来处理残局 |
[32:56] | Or perhaps given me reason to cooperate. | 不如说给了我合作的理由 |
[33:02] | I’m going to need cover. | 我需要藏身之地 |
[33:04] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[33:05] | Now we’re getting someplace. | 我们马上着手安排 |
[33:10] | I’ve got some good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[33:11] | You’re not going to be alone in coming forward. | 你不用孤军奋战了 |
[33:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[33:14] | Someone else has agreed to cooperate with the FBI. | 还有人同意和联邦调查局合作了 |
[33:18] | Who? | 谁? |
[33:19] | Well, I can’t say. | 唔 我不能说 |
[33:20] | But what I can say | 我能肯定的是 |
[33:22] | is that you’re going to get through this. | 你会度过这次难关的 |
[33:24] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[33:26] | For all our sakes. | 为了我们自己 |
[33:27] | -Yeah. -Sir… -Laura! | -嗯 -先生… -劳拉! |
[33:29] | Laura! | 劳拉! |
[33:30] | Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 嘿 嘿 停 停 停 |
[33:31] | I can’t let you in here. | 我不能让你进去 |
[33:33] | I have the right to see my wife. | 我有权见我妻子 |
[33:34] | Actually, Mr. Gabriel, you don’t. | 事实上 加百列先生 你没有 |
[33:36] | Mr. Gabriel, I’m gonna have to ask you to stay out here. | 加百列先生 你得在外边呆着 |
[33:38] | Get him the hell out of here. | 立刻把他弄出去 |
[33:39] | – That’s my wife! – She’s a witness. | – 她是我妻子! – 她是目击证人 |
[33:41] | And she’s going to bury you. | 而且她打算搞垮你 |
[33:42] | No, you’re the one trying to bury me. | 不 你才是真正想搞垮我的人 |
[33:44] | Oh, if I was going to bury you, I’d put you in the ground where | 哦 如果我想弄死你 我会把你扔到 |
[33:46] | they’d never find you. | 永远没人找到的地方 |
[33:47] | Really? Is that a threat? | 是吗? 这算是威胁了? |
[33:49] | Do you need help finding the door? | 需要告诉你门在哪儿吗? |
[33:51] | We’re not done. | 我跟你没完 |
[34:04] | Everything’s going to work out, you’ll see. | 问题总会解决的 很快了 |
[34:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:10] | She’s scared. | 她受了惊吓 |
[34:12] | Yeah, well… | 是的 唔… |
[34:13] | she’s got reason. | 理所当然 |
[34:15] | Wish I could say it’ll go away with time, | 我想说一切都会随时间过去的 |
[34:16] | but I’d be lying. | 但谁都知道这是撒谎 |
[34:21] | You can never completely outrun your past. | 你永远不能完全摆脱过去的阴影 |
[34:28] | I’m never going to see her again. | 我不打算再见她了 |
[34:32] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[34:35] | Well, it’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[34:40] | Transport team’s here. | 转移组的来了 |
[34:43] | Don’t worry… | 不用担心… |
[34:45] | I’ll be with her the whole time. | 我会一直守在她身边的 |
[35:20] | Name’s Paul Obrecht, 54. | 此人名保罗·奥布雷赫特 54岁 |
[35:23] | German native. | 原籍德国 |
[35:24] | Emigrated to the U.S. When he was 16. | 十六岁时移居美国 |
[35:25] | According to the Ceressus file | 根据我们从加百列副手那里 |
[35:27] | we got off Gabriel’s number two, | 拿到的塞拉瑟斯的内部档案 |
[35:28] | Obrecht served in the military. | 奥布雷赫特在军队服过役 |
[35:30] | Army Special Forces. | 美国特种部队 |
[35:31] | Honorable discharge, 1989. | 一九八九年光荣退伍 |
[35:33] | At which point, he became a soldier-for-hire. | 然后他做了雇佣兵 |
[35:35] | Assignments in Africa, | 在非洲 |
[35:36] | the Mideast, South America. | 中东 南美执行任务 |
[35:38] | And now, apparently, here in the U.S., | 现在 很明显 他在美国 |
[35:40] | working for Mark Gabriel. | 为马克·加百列效力 |
[35:42] | Laura said that the man that Gabriel hired | 劳拉说加百列雇来 |
[35:43] | to kill Stanley Merrill, | 杀害斯坦利·梅瑞尔的那个男人 |
[35:45] | the man that she heard at her cousin’s house, | 还有她在表妹家听到的打电话的男人 |
[35:47] | had an accent. | 有口音 |
[35:48] | These guys are pros. | 这些人都是职业杀手 |
[35:50] | Yeah, but they’re not infallible. | 是的 但他们也不是完全可靠 |
[35:52] | – And their loyalty is only to themselves. – Right. | – 他们只对自己忠诚 – 没错 |
[35:54] | So, if we catch them, maybe we can get them | 所以 要是我们抓住了他们 也许会有人 |
[35:56] | to flip on Gabriel. – Right. | 供出加百列 – 没错 |
[35:58] | FBI sent over the case file | 联邦调查局的送来了有关 |
[35:59] | on Stanley Merrill’s disappearance. | 斯坦利·梅瑞尔失踪的案件档案 |
[36:00] | Putting our bad guys there, too. | 这两个家伙也名列其中 |
[36:03] | Same cast of characters. | 同样的角色 |
[36:06] | Including one we overlooked at the law firm. | 包括我们在法律公司 |
[36:08] | And at Stanley Merrill’s | 和11个月前在斯坦利·梅瑞尔 |
[36:10] | office 11 months ago. | 办公室漏查了的一个人 |
[36:11] | Push in on the woman’s face. | 把那个女人的脸放大 |
[36:22] | I just saw her. | 我刚刚见过她 |
[36:24] | – Where? – At the hospital. | – 在哪儿? – 医院 |
[36:26] | She’s on the FBI transport detail. | 她是联邦调查局转移组的成员 |
[36:31] | How long ago did you lose contact? | 跟他们失去联系有多久了? |
[36:33] | Jim, we’ve got a situation. | 吉姆 我们出状况了 |
[36:34] | Come on, Pratt, | 拜托 普拉特 |
[36:35] | all your vehicles have GPS, right? | 你那儿所有的车不是都安了定位系统吗? |
[36:37] | Where? When? | 在哪儿?什么时候? |
[36:38] | No, Willows identified her. | 不 韦乐丝认出她了 |
[36:40] | She’s on the hit team, I’m sure of it. | 她是突击队的其中一个 我确定 |
[36:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[36:43] | Well, keep me in the loop. | 好吧 有消息通知我 |
[36:46] | LVPD found them. | 拉斯韦加斯警察局找到了他们 |
[37:01] | Sorry, guys, the FBI’s got this one. | 抱歉各位 这个案子由联邦调查局接手了 |
[37:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么事儿? |
[37:04] | Evidence on the ground | 地上的证据 |
[37:05] | suggests an ambush. | 说明遭到了伏击 |
[37:06] | They took out the lead car. | 他们撞飞了领头的车 |
[37:08] | The FBI guys never saw it coming. | 联邦调查局的人根本没见着它 |
[37:10] | And the car with Laura Gabriel and Agent McQuaid? | 那劳拉 加百列和奎德探员坐的车呢? |
[37:12] | They tried to evade the shooters. | 他们试图避开射击者 |
[37:13] | Driver was hit first. | 司机最先被枪杀 |
[37:15] | And then Laura and McQuaid. | 然后是劳拉和奎德 |
[37:17] | And then they torched the car. | 之后他们烧了这辆车 |
[37:18] | – Any witnesses? – No. | – 有目击者吗? – 没有 |
[37:20] | But I found these. | 但我发现了这些弹壳 |
[37:21] | Seen those before. | 以前见过 |
[37:26] | Hope they were dead before the fire… | 希望他们在着火之前就死了… |
[38:00] | …probably a guy or two down here. | …也许还需要派一两个人手 |
[38:01] | Trying to figure out if the convoy was off course or not, | 查明护送的车队是否偏离了行驶路线 |
[38:04] | or if it was driven into this ambush… | 或者驶进了埋伏圈… |
[38:05] | How could you let this happen?! | 你们是怎么搞的?! |
[38:06] | CSI Willows, please. | 现场调查员韦乐丝 别这样 |
[38:07] | How could you allow an assassin | 你们怎么能让个杀手 |
[38:09] | to infiltrate your protection team | 混进护卫队里 |
[38:10] | and got four agents and my friend killed?! | 害死四个探员还有我的朋友?! |
[38:12] | This is not the time. | 现在不是讨论这个的时候 |
[38:14] | Catherine, let’s let them do their job, okay? | 凯瑟琳 让他们完成工作 好吗? |
[38:17] | Oh, it’s a little late for that. | 现在是不是太迟了 |
[38:19] | This should be our crime scene. | 这儿应该就是犯罪现场 |
[38:20] | You should be on the phone | 你应该打电话 |
[38:21] | getting everybody down here! | 让所有人都来这儿! |
[38:23] | All hands on deck! – Hey, hey, hey, listen. | 齐心协力! – 嘿 嘿 嘿 听着 |
[38:25] | know how you’re feeling right now, believe me. | 我了解你现在的感受 相信我 |
[38:27] | I’m going to give you some advice someone gave me once. | 我想给你一些之前别人给我的建议 |
[38:29] | Walk away. | 去别的地方吧 |
[38:30] | Right now. | 马上 |
[38:31] | Walk away?! | 去别的地方吧?! |
[38:33] | Yes, go to the office, | 是的 回办公室去 |
[38:34] | leave your notes on my desk, | 把你的记录放到我办公桌上 |
[38:36] | and then go home. | 然后回家 |
[38:38] | Just like that? | 就这样? |
[38:41] | Yeah, just like that. | 是的 就这样 |
[38:49] | Don’t let her drive herself. | 不要让她自己开车 |
[39:59] | Do you want me to come in? | 你想让我进去吗? |
[40:03] | It’s probably not a good idea. | 这主意可不大好 |
[40:07] | Well, if you need anything, call me. | 好吧 如果有任何需要 给我打电话 |
[40:10] | Okay? | 行吗? |
[40:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:26] | You deserve more, Lou. | 我亏欠你太多了 卢 |
[42:11] | Get in! | 上车! |
[42:16] | Hurry up! Come on, come on! Here they come! | 快点! 赶紧 赶紧!他们过来了! |
[42:19] | Go! Go! | 走! 快走! |
[42:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[42:34] | I’ll live. | 死不了 |
[42:37] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[42:39] | Aah! | 啊! |
[42:42] | Ooh… | 哦… |