时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | What are you looking at? | 在看什么呢 |
[00:40] | The view. | 美丽的夜景啊 |
[00:42] | Never seen the city from this perspective before. | 我第一次从这个角度俯瞰这座城市 |
[00:44] | It’s beautiful. | 真是漂亮极了 |
[00:45] | Takes your breath away. | 惊艳得令人窒息 |
[00:46] | Yeah. It can take more than that. | 它可不只是令人窒息 |
[00:49] | We used to call this place the Missile Base. | 以前我们都把这里叫做”初夜地带” |
[00:51] | The Missile Base. | 初夜地带 |
[00:53] | Care to share why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[00:55] | Why did I bring that up? | 我就不该提这事 |
[00:58] | All right, I’ll tell you what. | 你听我说 |
[00:58] | I’ll make it easy for you– I’ll go first. | 为了让你放得开 我先说 |
[01:00] | I met my wife freshman year in college, | 我大一时认识了我的妻子 |
[01:03] | and she was my first and only love. | 她是我今生第一个也是唯一的爱人 |
[01:07] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[01:09] | You lost your virginity to your wife? | 你的第一次是给你妻子吗 |
[01:10] | Yep. | 没错 |
[01:12] | Life is simple sometimes. | 生活有时很简单 |
[01:14] | You meet the right person, and you know it’s forever. | 遇到对的人 然后就明白这就是一辈子 |
[01:16] | And that was a boring story, so it’s your turn. | 我的故事无聊透顶 轮到你了 |
[01:18] | Tony Anthopoulos. I was 16. | 托尼・安索伯罗斯 那时我十六岁 |
[01:20] | Too many beers, too little romance. | 终日花天酒地 感情却不深 |
[01:22] | Seemed like a good idea at the time. | 但在那时这样也不错 |
[01:24] | Ah, that’s better. | 至少比我好 |
[01:25] | Swept away by the passion of the moment. | 年少轻狂 随心所欲 |
[01:27] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[01:29] | Tony was a bad boy. First of many. | 托尼是一干混混的老大 |
[01:32] | I liked being wanted… till that got old. | 我喜欢这种被喜欢的感觉 但后来日渐成熟 |
[01:35] | Well, you’re a very smart woman. | 你是个聪明的女人 |
[01:36] | You probably just wanted to be appreciated for that, too. | 可能希望在这方面得到认同 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[01:41] | Hey, David. | 大卫 |
[01:44] | So, what are we looking at here? | 今天要查什么 |
[01:46] | I’m not sure yet. Just got here myself. | 我也不知道 我才刚到 |
[01:48] | The tarp’s pretty clean. | 裹尸布很干净 |
[01:50] | Doesn’t look like it’s been dragged or rolled. | 看起来不像是被拖来或是滚来的 |
[01:52] | Looks more like it was carried and placed here. | 比较像是运过来放在这的 |
[01:55] | We’ll get it to trace. | 看看周围有没有痕迹 |
[01:57] | Concrete caliche. | 这是生硝混凝土路面 |
[02:00] | Not going to get any foot impressions. | 无法留下任何脚印 |
[02:18] | There’s like a dozen needles here. | 死者身体扎满了针 |
[02:20] | But there’s no blood. | 却没留一滴血 |
[02:26] | You get your shots? | 照片拍好了吗 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[02:31] | There’s some expertise demonstrated here. | 听听专家的意见吧 |
[02:34] | Those needles are thrust through and through– see that? | 这些针穿透皮肤 看到了吗 |
[02:37] | Yeah. Right under the cornified layers of the epidermis. | 正好穿过表皮角质层 |
[02:41] | Minimize the hemorrhaging, maximize the pain. | 以最小的出血量 造成最大的痛苦 |
[02:45] | Well, this was not about killing her. | 凶手的目的不是要杀她 |
[02:49] | This was about watching her suffer. | 而是要看着她痛不欲生 |
[02:58] | 寄居蟹 板凳小早 | |
[03:00] | 一不二 小蛮腰 | |
[03:03] | 子衿 | |
[03:21] | 犯罪现场调查 | |
[03:38] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[03:39] | I heard Russell cleared you to come back. | 我听说罗素批准你请假了 |
[03:42] | If you need more time… | 如果你需要多休息几天 |
[03:43] | Oh, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[03:44] | I might put off that helicopter tour of | 推迟一下大峡谷 |
[03:45] | the Grand Canyon for a while. | 直升机旅行就好了 |
[03:48] | Yeah, that’d probably be smart. | 这么做就对了 |
[03:50] | Well, since you’re here, I could use a hand. | 既然你都来了 那就帮个忙吧 |
[03:53] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[04:08] | These are 20-gauge hypos. | 这是用于皮下注射的20号针管 |
[04:10] | The kind used in bone marrow transplants. | 一般用于骨髓移植 |
[04:14] | Killer had access to medical supplies. | 凶手能够接触到医疗器械 |
[04:16] | Needles are inserted approximately | 大约每隔7.5公分有一支针 |
[04:18] | three inches apart. | 垂直于手臂 |
[04:20] | Perpendicular, in a line, wrist to wrist. | 从左手腕到右手腕 连成一条线 |
[04:24] | You think the pattern is significant? | 你是说这是一种模式吗 |
[04:26] | Seems ritualistic. | 似乎是一种仪式 |
[04:27] | But it’s definitely sadistic. | 这个仪式也太残忍了 |
[04:32] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:35] | This isn’t a hypo. | 这个不是针头 |
[04:40] | Shish kabob skewer. | 是烤肉串的铁签 |
[04:43] | It’s a black residue. | 末端有黑色残留物 |
[04:47] | Looks like candle wax. | 看起来像蜡 |
[04:51] | The scarring– it’s all over her body. | 伤痕遍布全身 |
[04:53] | Consistent with the needles and the skewer. | 凶器包括针头和烤肉铁签 |
[04:56] | You’d think after all these years, | 这些年来 罪犯无所不用其极 |
[04:58] | I wouldn’t be surprised by what people are capable of. | 我都见怪不怪了 |
[05:10] | Hodges? | 霍奇斯 |
[05:12] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢 |
[05:12] | Scusi. | 抱歉问一下 |
[05:14] | Did Lorenzo interrupt Michelangelo | 米开朗琪罗创作的时候 |
[05:16] | when he was creating? | 洛伦佐会上前打扰他吗 |
[05:17] | He didn’t wrap bodies in his canvas. | 他可没把尸体裹在油画布里 |
[05:19] | And I thought you said you didn’t find any trace on this. | 你不是说上面没有什么线索吗 |
[05:22] | Not trace. | 线索确实没有 |
[05:23] | Something better. | 但有更好的 |
[05:25] | Art. | 艺术品 |
[05:26] | Are you familiar with a pentimento? | 你听说过原画再现吗 |
[05:28] | What do you think? | 你想说什么 |
[05:30] | It’s an alteration in a painting. | 油画中有一种涂改方法 |
[05:33] | When an artist makes a mistake or they want to change something, | 当画家画错东西想要改正时 |
[05:35] | they simply whitewash over the error, | 就在错的地方涂上白色颜料 |
[05:38] | and then begin again. | 然后重新画 |
[05:39] | I don’t want to get too excited, | 虽然我不想表现得太不淡定 |
[05:41] | but we may have a lost treasure here. | 但没准我们发现了遗失的宝藏 |
[05:44] | Maybe even a Rembrandt. | 也许是幅自画像呢 |
[05:44] | 原意伦勃朗 荷兰画家 以自画像出名 | |
[05:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:48] | Scusi. | 打扰一下 |
[05:52] | Prego. | 不用谢我 |
[06:03] | I am getting excited. | 我开始不淡定了 |
[06:04] | See? | 没错吧 |
[06:05] | What I see is more layers. | 我能看到好多层 |
[06:07] | More paint, Leonardo. | 好多层颜料 大艺术家 |
[06:09] | Maybe what’s under here will give us a clue to our killer. | 这里面可能会有关于凶手的线索 |
[06:12] | So stop your scratching. | 你就别搓手了 |
[06:14] | Canvas is mine now. | 这幅画我要了 |
[06:19] | Hey, you better hope I don’t find out what that means. | 你最好祈祷我不知道你说什么 |
[06:22] | I ran our Jane Doe information through Missing Persons. | 我在失踪人口数据库里比对了这具女尸 |
[06:24] | – Nothing. – Run it again. | -没有匹配 -再查一次 |
[06:26] | I did. I know. It doesn’t make sense. | 我查了 这不合常理 |
[06:29] | The injuries, the evidence all suggest | 伤口和证据都证明 |
[06:31] | that she was abducted weeks ago. | 她几周前就被绑架了 |
[06:33] | Somebody should have missed her by now. | 现在肯定有人开始想她了 |
[06:36] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[06:49] | So, C.O.D.? | 死亡原因是什么 |
[06:52] | Don’t know yet. | 目前还不知道 |
[06:52] | I sent samples off to Toxicology. | 我已经把样品送去做毒理检测 |
[06:55] | We’ll see what Henry has to say. | 看看亨利怎么说 |
[06:57] | As you both observed, the external scarring | 正如你们看到的 死者体表的这些伤口 |
[07:00] | indicates a prolonged period of abuse. | 说明她受到了长时间的虐待 |
[07:03] | However, I did find something unusual about the injuries. | 然而我还发现一些不寻常的现象 |
[07:07] | Scar tissue in the wound tracts. | 结痂伤口周围的组织显示 |
[07:09] | It’s as if the needles and the skewer | 凶手用针头和铁签 |
[07:11] | were inserted in the same areas repeatedly. | 反复刺入她的皮肤 |
[07:14] | You mean like body piercing? | 你是说像人体穿孔艺术一样吗 |
[07:15] | Similar. In piercing, | 差不多 |
[07:17] | a needle’s inserted through the skin, | 但穿环是用穿刺针刺破皮肤 |
[07:19] | penetrating the various layers of the epidermis. | 经皮下组织再从皮肤穿出 |
[07:22] | As scar tissue develops, a permanent hole is created. | 伤口结痂以后就形成永久的穿孔 |
[07:27] | Difference in this case is, | 但这起案子却不一样 |
[07:28] | we’re not talking about piercings. | 死者身上不是人体穿孔 |
[07:30] | No. No, we’re not. | 不 当然不是 |
[07:31] | We’re talking about 20-gauge needles and a barbecue skewer | 我们说的是有人用20号的针头和烤肉铁签 |
[07:35] | driven repeatedly into this girl’s flesh. | 在女孩的皮肤上来回穿刺 |
[07:39] | That’s what we’re talking about. | 这才是问题 |
[07:44] | What is this? Is this a knee implant? | 这又是什么 膝关节植入物吗 |
[07:47] | Hers, I assume. | 我想是的 |
[07:48] | She had unicompartmental knee arthroplasty. | 她做过膝关节单髁置换手术 |
[07:51] | Likely due to injury, | 可能是受过伤 |
[07:52] | given the attenuation of her collateral ligaments. | 导致她膝关节处的侧韧带变薄 |
[07:55] | Whatever the case, we have a lot number, | 不管怎样 我们可以通过批号 |
[07:57] | which will give us an orthopedic surgeon. | 查到当时的外科手术医生 |
[07:59] | And a name for our… | 也就能查到 |
[08:01] | our Jane Doe. | 女死者的身份了 |
[08:08] | Renny was born with an angular limb deformity in both rear legs, | 雷尼出生时 后肢就患有角肢畸形 |
[08:11] | which means that her back legs | 这就意味着它的后肢 |
[08:13] | were growing faster than her front legs. | 生长速度比前肢快 |
[08:15] | A horse foal my daughter Sylvia is nursing | 我女儿西尔维娅照顾的那匹小马 |
[08:17] | has the same condition, | 也患了同样的病 |
[08:18] | so, in order to help the bones grow, | 为了让它的骨头能够正常生长 |
[08:21] | we performed a brief surgical procedure | 我们今天要给它做个简单的外科手术 |
[08:22] | called a periosteal stripping. Now… | 叫做骨膜剥离术 |
[08:24] | – Dr. Grier? – Yes? | -歌瑞尔医生吗 -我是 |
[08:26] | Catherine Willows with the Crime Lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的凯萨琳・韦罗斯 |
[08:28] | I need to speak with you. | 我得跟您谈谈 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry. I’m in the middle of a seminar. | 抱歉 我正在给学生上课 |
[08:31] | It’s about your sister Rachel. | 是关于您的妹妹瑞秋 |
[08:36] | So, when was the last time that you saw your sister? | 你最后一次看到你妹妹是什么时候 |
[08:39] | I haven’t seen Rachel in years. | 我已经很多年没见过她了 |
[08:41] | She called me a few months ago. | 几个月前她给我打过电话 |
[08:42] | Um, she had some medical bills, needed money. | 说她需要钱付医疗账单 |
[08:45] | Fort Lauderdale. She had knee surgery. | 她在劳德代尔堡做了膝盖手术 |
[08:50] | I just wired her the money. | 我只是把钱汇了过去 |
[08:51] | I stopped asking questions a long time ago. | 很久以来我都不多过问她的生活 |
[08:53] | What do you mean? | 您的意思是… |
[08:54] | My little sister was a wild child. | 我妹妹从小就不听话 |
[08:57] | She ran away after high school. | 高中毕业就离家了 |
[09:00] | She broke my mother’s heart. | 她伤透了我母亲的心 |
[09:03] | Rachel couldn’t even be bothered to come to her funeral. | 瑞秋甚至不愿去参加她的葬礼 |
[09:08] | You say that she met with violence. | 你说她遭到暴力袭击 |
[09:10] | What does that mean? What happened? | 是什么意思 到底发生什么了 |
[09:12] | I’m sorry, I can’t discuss the specifics. | 非常抱歉 我不能透露细节 |
[09:14] | What I can tell you is that we found her here in Vegas, | 我只能告诉你我们在拉斯维加斯发现了她 |
[09:17] | and we suspect that she was taken against her will, | 我们认为她可能是几周前 |
[09:20] | probably several weeks ago. | 就被人绑架了 |
[09:22] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[09:24] | I had lunch with Aunt Rachel on Monday, | 这周一我才和瑞秋阿姨一起吃过午饭 |
[09:26] | and she was totally fine. | 那时她还好着呢 |
[09:28] | You had lunch with Rachel? | 你和瑞秋一块吃饭了吗 |
[09:29] | I didn’t even know she was in town… | 我甚至不知道她在这里 |
[09:31] | Excuse me, Sylvia, | 打扰一下 西尔维娅 |
[09:32] | you saw your aunt three days ago? | 三天前你见过你阿姨是吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. I mean, she called, and she said | 是的 她打电话来 |
[09:37] | that she was in town and needed to talk. | 说她在市里 需要和人谈谈 |
[09:39] | Made me promise not to say anything. | 要我保证不告诉你 |
[09:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:43] | My mom and Aunt Rachel don’t really talk. | 我妈妈和阿姨有点隔阂 |
[09:47] | But Aunt Rachel wanted things to change; | 但瑞秋阿姨试图改变现状 |
[09:49] | she wanted to fix things. | 她希望能有所弥补 |
[09:51] | She wanted to come home. | 她想回家了 |
[09:53] | Where did you and your Aunt Rachel have lunch? | 你和瑞秋阿姨在哪吃的午饭 |
[09:56] | The Tangiers. | 丹吉尔餐厅 |
[09:58] | I don’t know. Maybe she was staying there. | 不知道 或许她住那里 |
[10:02] | Hey, Catherine. | 凯萨琳 |
[10:03] | Tangiers was a bust– | 丹吉尔没进展 |
[10:04] | Rachel Grier was never registered, | 瑞秋・歌瑞尔没登记入住过 |
[10:06] | and no one I.D.’d her photo. | 没人认识她的照片 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 是 我在查 |
[10:10] | Hey, Henry, got my tox report? | 亨利 毒性检验报告有了吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah, right here. | 有了 在这里 |
[10:12] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:14] | Mm, not so great. | 不太好 |
[10:15] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[10:16] | You’ll find the findings are both inconclusive and, | 你会发现 检验结果既模糊 |
[10:20] | well, confusing. | 又混乱 |
[10:21] | She had lidocaine in her system? | 她体内有利多卡因[局部麻醉剂] |
[10:23] | But it didn’t kill her. | 但不致死 |
[10:24] | “Injected at therapeutic levels directly into the tissue | “在皮下注射器和针头周围的皮肤 |
[10:27] | surrounding the hypodermic needles” | 直接注射 |
[10:29] | and the skewer.” | 适量药物” |
[10:31] | What kind of sadist uses an anesthetic | 什么样的虐待者会在折磨死者之前 |
[10:33] | before torturing their victims? | 使用麻醉剂呢 |
[11:13] | I dug out these images, using optical microscopy. | 我用光学显微镜发现这些图片 |
[11:16] | So what are we feeling about this? | 大家感觉如何 |
[11:18] | Depressed. | 压抑 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I mean, it’s no Rembrandt. | 是的 这个不是自画像 |
[11:21] | You know, maybe it’s a Rachel Grier. | 或许这是瑞秋・歌瑞尔 |
[11:24] | I mean, look at that. | 我是说 看那个 |
[11:26] | That’s gotta be more than a coincidence. | 不仅仅是个巧合而已 |
[11:29] | Yeah, there’s a similar pattern to the needles in her arms. | 是 她胳膊上有类似的针的图案 |
[11:33] | And the flames– | 还有火苗 |
[11:35] | we did find candle wax residue. | 我们确实找到了蜡烛的残渣 |
[11:37] | Now, is it me or does she look like a human candelabra? | 我怎么觉得她像人体蜡烛呢 |
[11:41] | All right, let’s think about this. | 大家好好琢磨一下 |
[11:43] | Maybe our victim was posed to look like this painting. | 或许死者的姿势就是按这幅画摆的 |
[11:47] | So you’re saying you think that our killer was inspired | 你是说 觉得凶手的灵感来自于 |
[11:50] | – by this image? – Maybe. | -这幅画 -或许吧 |
[11:52] | Or maybe the killer got artistic as he was torturing her. | 又或许凶手折磨她是为了艺术 |
[11:55] | Poses her, paints her, doesn’t like his work, | 摆姿势 作画 不喜欢这件作品 |
[11:58] | so he whitewashes over it, | 就用白色涂料覆盖 |
[12:00] | and then just wraps her up in his failure. | 然后把她裹起来 当作败笔处理了 |
[12:02] | Question is, which came first– | 问题是 哪个在前面 |
[12:05] | the Rachel Grier or Rachel Grier? | 这幅画还是瑞秋・歌瑞尔 |
[12:09] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[12:10] | I just did an image search for “Human candelabra” | 我刚搜索了名为”人体蜡烛”的图片 |
[12:14] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[12:15] | Major Willie’s Rambling Carnival and Curious Extravaganza. | 威利少校的嘉年华怪诞秀 |
[12:19] | What century you get this out of? | 这是哪个年代的古董玩意儿 |
[12:22] | This one, as in tonight, two shows, 7:00 and 10:00. | 这个在今晚 两场表演 7点和10点 |
[12:26] | Featuring the Human Candelabra. | 特别演出人体蜡烛 |
[12:29] | “The Magnificent Femmistopheles, empress of Pain.” | “伟大的痛感女王 菲米斯多芬丽丝” |
[12:35] | Looks like it’s time for a road trip. | 看来得跑一趟了 |
[12:42] | You wish to try? Only ten bucks to try. | 想试试吗 只要十元一次 |
[13:10] | That’s the oldest trick in the book. | 老掉牙的骗人把戏 |
[13:11] | About all they’re good for nowadays. | 对现在还是有些用的 |
[13:19] | Come up and get your darts. | 上来拿你的飞镖 |
[13:21] | You buy the darts for ten of your Yankee dollars. | 花几美元买十支镖 |
[13:25] | Now, who will be next? | 现在 谁是下一个 |
[13:28] | Pop the cherry, win a prize. | 首发命中 可赢大奖 |
[13:31] | Come on, you have to do better than that. | 加油 再准一点点 |
[13:33] | Pop the cherry, win a prize. | 首发命中 可赢大奖 |
[13:35] | This is entertainment? | 这是娱乐吗 |
[13:37] | Hard to tell who’s more entertained. | 恐怕谁都没觉得享受 |
[13:42] | Well done, mate. | 干得好 老兄 |
[13:45] | Sorry, kitty’s not a virgin. | 抱歉 这小猫是破了处的 |
[13:48] | Zodiac will be back in 15 minutes. | 佐帝艾克15分钟后回来 |
[13:52] | Be seeing you. | 一会儿见 |
[13:59] | Oh… my… God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:04] | Oh, it looks like Femmistopheles is a no-show. | 看来菲米斯多芬丽丝不能表演了 |
[14:07] | 抱歉, 暂时停演 | |
[14:07] | I want to look inside. | 我想进去看看 |
[14:11] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[14:12] | We’re from the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我们来自拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室 |
[14:14] | Sorry, no comping the constables here, I’m afraid. | 抱歉 恐怕这里不招待警察 |
[14:17] | So who’s in charge of this freak show? | 谁是这些怪诞秀的负责人 |
[14:20] | Me– you’ve seen the game, you know the name. | 我 你看了游戏 就知道名字 |
[14:22] | Major Willie at your service. | 威利随时为您服务 |
[14:24] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[14:26] | Have you seen this woman? | 见过这名女子吗 |
[14:28] | Seen her? | 见过吗 |
[14:29] | I’ve seen all of her. | 都看她了 |
[14:31] | Femmistopheles, Empress of Pain. | 菲米斯多芬丽丝 痛感女王 |
[14:34] | So, what’d she do this time? | 这次她又犯什么事了 |
[14:36] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[14:38] | That’s… unfortunate. | 那真是不幸啊 |
[14:41] | You don’t seem too broken up. | 你好像毫无伤感 |
[14:43] | Or surprised. | 也没有惊讶 |
[14:45] | Maybe we know why. | 或许我们知道原因 |
[14:53] | Am I surprised Rachel’s dead? | 问我对她的死感到惊讶吗 |
[14:56] | – No. – And why is that? | -不惊讶 -为什么 |
[14:58] | Well, take a look around you. | 看看周围这些人 |
[14:59] | You’ve heard what your friend said– we’re freaks. | 听你朋友怎么说的 我们是怪物 |
[15:02] | You try cranking up this whoopee machine | 要是让你带着这么一大帮人 |
[15:04] | two shows a night, on the road 351 days a year, | 一年351天在路上颠簸 每晚两场表演 |
[15:07] | ending up in places you wouldn’t want | 最后死在你不想去的某个地方 |
[15:09] | to be seen dead in. | 你会怎样 |
[15:11] | Sorry, poor choice. | 抱歉 都是生活所迫 |
[15:15] | So what was it– O.D., old ex? | 怎么了 吸毒过量还是前任男友 |
[15:18] | Rachel always did have the most appalling taste in men. | 瑞秋对男人的品味真是不敢恭维 |
[15:21] | Does that include you? | 包括你吗 |
[15:23] | I was the best thing that ever happened to her. | 我是她遇过的最好的人 |
[15:26] | I saw qualities in Rachel she couldn’t see in herself. | 我发掘瑞秋不曾预见的才能 |
[15:30] | Lucky girl. | 幸运的姑娘 |
[15:32] | Willie, we need to check out that tent, | 威利 我们要搜查那个帐篷 |
[15:33] | so you gonna step aside or do we need to go get a warrant? | 你是主动让开呢还是我们申请搜查令 |
[15:36] | Boss. | 老板 |
[15:38] | Joey needs his intro. | 乔伊要开场白 |
[15:40] | Zodiac, aidez les gendarmes. | 佐帝艾克 帮帮这些警察 |
[15:43] | It’s all good. | 没问题 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna keep my eye on Willie. | 我盯着威利 |
[15:47] | Yeah, D.B, I’m gonna grab some equipment. | 是 罗素 我去拿些设备 |
[15:49] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[15:57] | Life is full of terrible surprises | 生活充满可怕的意外 |
[16:02] | and miserable fates. | 和悲惨的宿命 |
[16:06] | Consider that of a young woman, heavy with child, | 想象一下 一位怀孕的年轻女子 |
[16:09] | mauled by a ferocious pachyderm– | 被残忍的厚颜无耻的人殴打 |
[16:13] | her son born hideously deformed, | 于是生下的儿子畸形可怖 |
[16:15] | yet able to sow the seeds of future generations, | 而且不能无法生育后代 |
[16:18] | all cursed to the same twisted destiny. | 都是同样被诅咒的扭曲的命运 |
[16:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the last heir | 女士们先生们 我向大家介绍梅瑞克家族 |
[16:29] | of the House of Merrick– Joseph the Elephant Man! | 最后的继承人象人约瑟夫 |
[16:33] | Aw, come on. | 来吧 |
[16:36] | Surprised? | 惊讶吗 |
[16:38] | Disgusted? | 恶心吗 |
[16:40] | Not what you paid to see? | 不是你花钱要看的吧 |
[16:43] | I want to draw your attention | 我想请大家注意 |
[16:46] | to the condition of this poor specimen. | 这个可怜的男子 |
[16:51] | Note the aquiline jaw, | 注意鹰钩下巴 |
[16:53] | the sharp, muscular definition. | 鲜明的肌肉轮廓 |
[16:58] | This animal… is not one of us. | 这家伙 不是我们的一员 |
[17:02] | He is not a freak, a freak like me. | 他不是怪物 不是像我这样的怪物 |
[17:20] | Watch as she continues to wrap these chains around me… | 看她继续往我身上绑链子… |
[17:40] | I got hypos and skewers. | 我找到注射器和针了 |
[17:42] | I got blood. | 还有血迹 |
[17:48] | If she was tortured in this chair, | 如果她是在这张椅子上被折磨 |
[17:51] | the blood pattern’s off. | 那血迹模式明显不符 |
[17:53] | There’s no void. | 上面没有空白的地方 |
[18:01] | Hey– see these streaks? | 看这些条纹 |
[18:02] | This contraption could be our blood source. | 这个新玩意儿上可能有血迹 |
[18:04] | Where is, uh…? | 哪里是… |
[18:05] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[18:07] | What, what do I call you again? | 你 你说你叫什么来着 |
[18:09] | Zodiac. | 佐帝艾克 |
[18:10] | Can you tell us a little bit more about Femmistopheles’ act? | 能说一说菲米斯多芬丽丝的表演吗 |
[18:13] | Wasn’t an act. | 那不是表演 |
[18:15] | It was unlike anything you ever seen. | 绝对是你见所未见的 |
[18:40] | She didn’t just give a performance. | 她不仅是在演出 |
[18:42] | She gave her own blood. | 她用自己的血 |
[18:44] | She rocked the house. | 震撼全场 |
[18:46] | And people– what, they’d pay extra to see this? | 观众 要加钱才能看这个吗 |
[18:49] | What’s the point in torturing yourself | 如果我们自己不乐在其中 |
[18:51] | if we ain’t all going to have some fun? | 折磨自己又有何意义呢 |
[18:54] | Okay, and what’s back there? | 好吧 后面是什么 |
[18:56] | Femmie’s dressing room. | 菲米的更衣室 |
[18:57] | She lived in it. | 她住在里面 |
[19:30] | 利多卡因 麻醉药 | |
[19:41] | Empress of pain and pleasure. | 痛感与快感之女王 |
[19:46] | You mind? | 借用一下 |
[19:49] | Thought you were a coffee snob. | 以为你是咖啡控呢 |
[19:51] | Machine in my office is broken. | 我办公室的机器坏了 |
[19:53] | I’m waiting for parts. | 我在等零件 |
[20:00] | A little light reading, I see. | 原来在看小段子 |
[20:02] | Satisfying my curiosity. | 满足一下好奇心 |
[20:05] | So Nick and I found a whole pharmacy | 我和尼克在瑞秋・歌瑞尔的帐篷里 |
[20:08] | in Rachel Grier’s tent, | 找到一整箱药 |
[20:10] | including lidocaine. | 包括利多卡因 |
[20:11] | Henry is sourcing the stuff for me. | 亨利在查药物来源 |
[20:13] | Also running an expanded tox panel. | 他还用上了毒理测试板 |
[20:17] | Maybe one of the other drugs killed her. | 或许是别的药杀死了她 |
[20:18] | Here, we thought some sick bastard tortured the girl. | 我们都以为她是被某个变态折磨致死 |
[20:21] | Maybe she OD’d. | 没准儿是吸毒过量呢 |
[20:22] | Nah, you know, I don’t think so, actually. | 不是 我觉得不是 |
[20:24] | I mean, she certainly wouldn’t have wrapped up her own body | 她肯定不会包好自己的尸体 |
[20:26] | – and dumped it. – No. | -再抛尸 -是 |
[20:28] | You know, there’s something about this Major Willie. | 有些关于威利的事 |
[20:31] | He reminds me of… | 他提醒了我… |
[20:34] | I told you about my parents being singers, right? | 我跟你说过我父母想当歌手 对吧 |
[20:36] | – Yeah. – Performers, really. | -是 -歌手 真的 |
[20:39] | When I was a kid, they were part of this traveling show. | 我还是孩子的时候 他们参加巡回演出 |
[20:43] | We went around the country in our van. | 我们坐着货车到处去 |
[20:46] | Anyway, the leader of this group was a, | 不管怎样 带队的是一个 |
[20:49] | a guy who called himself Durga Joe. | 自称杜尔迦・乔 |
[20:52] | He was a real charismatic, | 他真的很有魅力 |
[20:54] | kind of like this Willie guy. | 就是威利那种人 |
[20:56] | He could make people… | 能让人… |
[20:59] | he could make people do pretty much anything he wanted. | 能让人对他死心塌地 惟命是从 |
[21:03] | That was the problem, at least for my parents, | 那是问题所在 至少我父母是 |
[21:05] | so, one day they decided they wanted | 所以 有一天他们决定离开 |
[21:06] | to leave and Durga Joe did not like that at all. | 而杜尔迦・乔一点都不乐意 |
[21:11] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[21:12] | In the middle of the night, | 在午夜 |
[21:14] | we got in our van and we just took off. | 我们上了货车就离开了 |
[21:16] | And never really… looked back. | 再也没回头 |
[21:18] | Anyway… the point is that this Rachel Grier, | 总之… 关键是瑞秋・歌瑞尔 |
[21:23] | she wanted to leave, too, you know? | 也想离开 知道吗 |
[21:25] | She wanted to go home. | 她想回家 |
[21:26] | Maybe this is about control. | 或许这是控制的问题 |
[21:28] | Major Willie’s Rambling Carnival– | 威利少校的嘉年华 |
[21:31] | one big, happy family. | 一个美满的大家庭 |
[21:32] | Until somebody wants to leave. | 但是有人想离开 |
[21:34] | Got your new and improved tox panel. | 新毒理测试板的报告出来了 |
[21:37] | I know what killed Rachel Grier | 我已经知道瑞秋・歌瑞尔的死因 |
[21:38] | and maybe who. | 也能猜到凶手了 |
[21:42] | Major Willie– | 威利 |
[21:43] | A.K.A. Steven Watt of Tampa, Florida. | 在佛罗里达坦帕市又名史蒂芬・沃特 |
[21:46] | You know, without the Willy Wonka get-up, | 除了威利・旺卡的装扮 |
[21:46] | 威利・旺卡 《查理与巧克力工厂》中角色 由强尼・德普扮演 | |
[21:48] | you could pass for just another freak. | 你还可以装成另一个怪物 |
[21:51] | The word is “Geek,” | 那个词叫”极客” |
[21:52] | as in someone who can perform freakish acts | 是指能够表演怪诞节目的人 |
[21:55] | without actually themselves being a freak of nature. | 但是这个人本身并不是天生的怪物 |
[21:58] | I’ll take your word for it. | 这个我相信 |
[21:59] | And I will take that. | 借这个一用 |
[22:01] | Oh, look. | 看啊 |
[22:03] | What’s he going to do? | 我要干什么呢 |
[22:14] | Yeah, and if you think that’s freaky… | 如果你们觉得这很吓人 |
[22:25] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[22:26] | I’ll regurgitate it later. | 我等一会儿会吐出来的 |
[22:29] | Wow. We gotta learn how to do that. | 我们得学学这一招 |
[22:33] | So, uh… | 所以说 |
[22:35] | we know what killed Rachel– propofol. | 我们已经知道瑞秋死因 异丙酚 |
[22:38] | Which is used in anesthesia, | 一般用于麻醉 |
[22:41] | but in high enough doses | 但如果摄入过大剂量 |
[22:42] | and without a ventilator, | 并且没有戴上呼吸机的话 |
[22:44] | it paralyzes the diaphragm. | 会导致横膈膜瘫痪 |
[22:46] | So basically… | 可以这么说 |
[22:48] | Rachel… suffocated to death. | 瑞秋是窒息而死 |
[22:51] | You’re licensed in Florida and New York | 你持有佛罗里达和纽约的 |
[22:53] | to practice body piercings and modifications. | 人体穿孔和改造证书 |
[22:56] | That’s how you were able to obtain the pharmaceuticals | 这使得你可以弄到 |
[22:58] | we found in Rachel’s tent. | 我们在瑞秋帐篷里发现的药物 |
[23:01] | You people just don’t get it. | 你们这帮人不懂 |
[23:03] | We don’t get what? | 我们不懂什么 |
[23:04] | Freaks versus geeks. | 怪物和极客的区别 |
[23:07] | A guy like Zodiac, | 像佐帝艾克这样的 |
[23:08] | he has congenital analgesia. | 他有先天性无痛症 |
[23:10] | He was born not feeling pain– a freak. | 他生来就感觉不到痛感 这是怪物 |
[23:13] | Rachel and me, | 瑞秋和我 |
[23:14] | we need… | 我们需要 |
[23:16] | needed help. | 需要帮助 |
[23:18] | A little pharmacology. | 一点点药物 |
[23:20] | Stuff like lidocaine, to take the edge off the pain, | 比如说利多卡因 可以减弱痛感 |
[23:20] | 一种局部麻醉剂 | |
[23:23] | to enhance performance. | 来加强演出效果 |
[23:30] | No drugs, no show, | 没有药就不能表演 |
[23:32] | no dough. | 也就没有钱 |
[23:34] | I won’t lie– maybe at the end of the evening | 这个用不着骗你们 表演结束 |
[23:37] | we all like to indulge in a little… | 我们会沉迷于 |
[23:39] | something something… | 某些东西 |
[23:41] | to ease an old Carney’s burden. | 来减轻辛苦营生的负担 |
[23:44] | But straight up… | 但是坦白说 |
[23:46] | I am a businessman; I look after my people, | 我是个商人 我照顾我的手下 |
[23:49] | I take care of them. | 护着他们 |
[23:50] | And Rachel, she was an earner. | 瑞秋 她可是摇钱树 |
[23:53] | Who wanted to stop earning, I believe. | 但她不想再干了 对吧 |
[23:57] | She would never have left me. | 她不会离开我的 |
[24:04] | You didn’t find any propofol in Rachel’s tent, did you? | 你们在瑞秋的帐篷里没发现异丙酚对吧 |
[24:08] | No. | 没有 |
[24:10] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[24:12] | Not yet, no. | 还没有 |
[24:13] | But this, uh, this is just our opening act. | 但是 这只是我们的”开场表演” |
[24:17] | Here. One for the road. | 给 再吞一个吧 |
[24:21] | Got the DNA results from Rachel Grier’s tent | 瑞秋帐篷里的DNA报告出来了 |
[24:23] | the blood Russell found in the fridge is a match to Rachel. | 罗素在冰箱上发现的血和瑞秋吻合 |
[24:26] | – Also the torture chair. – Well, it makes sense. | -拷问凳上的也是 -那就说得通了 |
[24:28] | Rachel was storing her blood to use in her act. | 瑞秋正在储存表演中需要的血 |
[24:30] | Yeah, well, the blood also tells us another story– | 这血还告诉了我们另外一个故事 |
[24:32] | hormone levels suggest that Rachel was pregnant. | 荷尔蒙显示瑞秋怀孕了 |
[24:35] | Labels on the pack say as recently as two weeks ago. | 血包上的标签是两周前的 |
[24:40] | There was no evidence in autopsy. | 但是验尸报告上并没有迹象 |
[24:42] | Not just that. | 还不止这些 |
[24:44] | Nick found traces of blood and semen in Rachel’s bed. | 尼克在瑞秋床上发现了血液和精子的痕迹 |
[24:49] | Single donor. | 属于一个人的 |
[24:51] | No hits in CODIS. | DNA库里并没有找到这个人 |
[24:53] | “Profile is a male Caucasian suffering from | 样本是一个白种人 |
[24:56] | neurofibromatosis type-1 and Proteus Syndrome.” | 患有I型神经纤维瘤和普洛提斯症候群 |
[24:56] | 赘生性疾病主要的特征包括颅骨 增生,长骨变形, 肢体膨大等症状 | |
[25:02] | Rachel was sleeping with the Elephant Man? | 瑞秋和象人搞到了一起 |
[25:20] | So, last heir to the House of Merrick. | 梅瑞克家族的最后继承人 |
[25:23] | That’s a good story. | 真是个好故事 |
[25:24] | I saw the movie, too– it was… I liked it. | 我也看了那部电影 我很喜欢 |
[25:28] | But truth is, there is… no house, right? | 但是事实是 根本就没有什么家族对吧 |
[25:31] | Because the Elephant Man didn’t have any children. | 因为象人不能生育 |
[25:34] | So your name’s not really Merrick, is it? | 所以你的真名并不是梅瑞克 对吧 |
[25:37] | No. | 对 |
[25:38] | My name is Joshua Helm. | 我的真名是乔舒亚・赫姆 |
[25:41] | And, Joshua, | 乔舒亚 |
[25:41] | you don’t have any children, either, do you? | 你也没有孩子 对吧 |
[25:43] | – No. – Rachel Grier made sure of that. | -没有 -瑞秋・歌瑞尔确保了这一点 |
[25:47] | She got rid of the baby. | 她打掉了孩子 |
[25:49] | Just like she wanted to get rid of you. | 就像她想离开你一样 |
[25:51] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你根本就不知道你在说什么 |
[25:53] | Rachel and I were in love. | 瑞秋和我是相爱的 |
[25:55] | – Is that why she was making plans to leave the show? – Yes. | -这是她要离开怪异秀的原因吗 -是的 |
[25:59] | I told her she was crazy, | 我跟她说过 她的想法太疯狂了 |
[26:01] | that we couldn’t have a normal life on the outside. | 我们在外面根本不能过正常生活 |
[26:04] | Wait-wait-wait a minute. So you’re saying | 等一下 你是说 |
[26:06] | that the two of you were planning on going away together? | 你们准备一起走吗 |
[26:09] | That’s what she wanted. | 她是这么想的 |
[26:10] | You could survive on the outside, but I can’t. | 你可以在外面生存 但是我不能 |
[26:14] | You can with me. | 你可以和我在一起 |
[26:15] | I love you, Joshua– that’s all that matters. | 我爱你 乔舒亚 这才是最重要的 |
[26:18] | Rachel had lost the child, | 瑞秋不下心流产了 |
[26:20] | and she wanted to try again. | 她想再试着怀孕 |
[26:22] | I said no. | 我没答应 |
[26:24] | I told her she could leave if she wanted to, | 我告诉她如果她想走就走吧 |
[26:27] | but that I wasn’t going with her. | 但是我不会和她一起的 |
[26:28] | Rachel was always naive, | 瑞秋总是很天真 |
[26:30] | living in a fantasy land. | 活在幻想世界里面 |
[26:32] | You do tell a good story. | 你的确讲了一个好故事 |
[26:42] | Is that what you think this is? | 你就是这么想的吗 |
[26:45] | I’ve already seen the show, | 我看过那个表演 |
[26:46] | and I’m familiar with the story. | 也熟知这个故事 |
[26:49] | Girl hates her life, is searching for something, | 一个女孩厌恶了现在的生活 想寻找刺激 |
[26:53] | thinks she finds it in a man, | 以为在某个男人身上找到了 |
[26:55] | a man who needs her, and then… | 一个需要她的男人 |
[26:59] | it all goes wrong. | 然后一切都不一样 |
[27:01] | You killed her because she wanted her life back. | 是你杀了她 因为她想回到以前 |
[27:04] | Look… I don’t know what happened to Rachel, | 我不知道瑞秋发生了什么事 |
[27:09] | and if you’re trying to provoke me, it’s not working. | 但是如果你们用激将法 没用的 |
[27:14] | You can’t imagine how the love that we had for each other existed, | 你们不明白我们之间的爱是怎样的 |
[27:19] | because you’ve never known it. | 因为你们不知道什么是爱 |
[27:22] | And you never will. | 以后你也不会知道 |
[27:27] | So, we turned Major Willie’s Carnival upside down, | 我们把威利少校的嘉年华翻了个底朝天 |
[27:30] | didn’t find any propofol. | 都没发现异丙酚 |
[27:31] | We have any record of him buying the stuff? | 有他的购买记录吗 |
[27:33] | No, we have nothing to tie him to the drugs | 没有 我们没有任何证据 |
[27:34] | that killed Rachel, | 能把他和害死瑞秋的药物联系起来 |
[27:36] | and Brass just cut him loose. | 布拉斯刚释放他 |
[27:38] | Stokes. | 我是丝多克斯 |
[27:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:42] | You kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[27:44] | Greg’ll be interested to hear that. | 格雷格肯定特想听这个 |
[27:45] | Thanks, Jimbo. | 谢了吉姆 |
[27:47] | Well, it looks like we’re gonna have to cut Major Willie loose again. | 看起来 我们恐怕还是得放了威利 |
[27:58] | Well… rigor hasn’t set in. | 尸体还没开始僵硬 |
[28:01] | T.O.D.’s less than two hours ago. | 死亡时间不到两个小时 |
[28:04] | No vital response. | 没有严重勒痕 |
[28:06] | He was dead before he was hanged. | 他是死后被吊起来的 |
[28:08] | Staged. | 吊到台上 |
[28:09] | Yeah, poorly. | 真可怜 |
[28:11] | Okay, cut him down, get him to Autopsy. | 把他放下去吧 送去验尸房 |
[28:13] | Let’s find out what really killed him. | 查查死因是什么 |
[28:15] | CSI Stokes? | 丝多克斯探员 |
[28:16] | Yeah. We’ve got a suspect in custody. | 我们抓到了一名嫌犯 |
[28:23] | You need to stay back, okay? | 退后 |
[28:25] | Which one of the freaks is it? | 是哪个怪物 |
[28:27] | There. | 那里 |
[28:30] | Suspect’s name is Sylvia Grier. | 嫌犯的名字是西尔维娅・歌瑞尔 |
[28:34] | Rachel Grier’s niece? | 瑞秋・歌瑞尔的外甥女 |
[29:01] | This is insane. | 这不可能 |
[29:03] | Dr. Grier, your daughter was detained | 歌瑞尔博士 您女儿 |
[29:05] | while fleeing the scene of an apparent homicide. | 在逃离凶案现场时被捕 |
[29:08] | I… I don’t know what Sylvia was doing at the freak show, | 我不知道西尔维娅去怪诞秀干什么 |
[29:11] | but… but I do know that she would never hurt anyone. | 但是我肯定她不会伤害任何人的 |
[29:15] | Well, then neither you nor Sylvia has anything to be afraid of. | 你和西尔维娅可能有点麻烦了 |
[29:20] | What were you doing there, Sylvia? | 你去那里干吗 西尔维娅 |
[29:22] | I went there because I needed to see for myself. | 我去那是因为我要亲眼看看 |
[29:26] | See what? | 看什么 |
[29:28] | S-See who my aunt really was. | 看看我姨妈到底是怎么样的人 |
[29:31] | I found the story online, | 我在网上看到了那件事 |
[29:33] | “Sideshow Performer Murdered”” | “怪诞表演者被杀” |
[29:36] | and it was Aunt Rachel. | 受害人就是我姨妈 |
[29:38] | To my mom, | 对我妈妈来说 |
[29:39] | Aunt Rachel was a ghost, but… | 瑞秋是个幽灵 但是 |
[29:43] | to me, she was like this… | 对我来说 她就像 |
[29:46] | force of nature. | 自然的力量 |
[29:49] | You know? She did what she wanted to do | 她做她想做的 |
[29:51] | and lived how she wanted to live, | 过着她想过的生活 |
[29:53] | and I just felt this… | 然后我感觉到了 |
[29:55] | connection. | 我们的联系 |
[29:59] | I mean, is that weird? | 是不是很奇怪 |
[30:03] | Look, I didn’t kill that man. | 听着 我没杀那个男人 |
[30:06] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 为什么不告诉我发生了什么呢 |
[30:07] | I went looking for where Aunt Rachel had been living, | 我去找我姨妈生前住的地方 |
[30:11] | and I got lost. | 然后迷路了 |
[30:13] | And I wandered into that tent, | 我就乱走进了那个帐篷 |
[30:15] | and that’s when I saw him. | 看见了他 |
[30:18] | I was so scared. | 我害怕极了 |
[30:22] | And then, they were all staring at me. | 然后他们都怒视着我 |
[30:25] | I mean, they thought I did it. | 他们以为是我干的 |
[30:28] | So I ran. | 所以我逃跑了 |
[30:30] | And I hid, but the officers found me. | 我藏起来了 但是警察还是找到了我 |
[30:33] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[30:39] | Do you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[30:40] | Sylvia? Yes. | 西尔维娅吗 是的 |
[30:43] | Well, I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道该相信什么了 |
[30:44] | I think I made a mistake about Major Willie. | 我想我错怪了威利 |
[30:47] | I think I let my past cloud my thinking. | 我想我的过去影响了我的想法 |
[30:49] | Well, we’re all guilty of that. | 我们都很内疚 |
[30:52] | Whoa, what do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[30:53] | You’re not having doubts | 你不会是开始质疑 |
[30:54] | about our Elephant Man, are you? | 我们对象人的判断了吧 |
[30:56] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[30:58] | I mean, I don’t like being called out | 我当然不喜欢 |
[31:00] | about my lack of romance, | 别人指责我不解风情 |
[31:02] | but it’s no argument for innocence. | 但这不会影响我对他是否有罪的判断 |
[31:05] | You still think Elephant Man | 你仍然认为象人 |
[31:07] | had motive to kill Rachel? | 有杀害瑞秋的动机 |
[31:08] | Yes. Yes, and I think Sylvia was sincere | 是的 而且我认为当西尔维娅是真心认为 |
[31:13] | about feeling a connection towards her aunt, | 她跟她姨妈之间有共鸣 |
[31:14] | which says to me | 所以我认为 |
[31:15] | that she wouldn’t do her any harm. | 她不可能会伤害她姨妈 |
[31:18] | Okay. But that doesn’t mean | 好吧 但这不代表 |
[31:21] | that she wouldn’t go after the man | 她不会去伤害 |
[31:22] | who she believed did. | 她心中假定的凶手 |
[31:24] | Major Willie? | 你是说威利吗 |
[31:25] | But why would she suspect that he killed Rachel? | 但她为什么会怀疑是他杀了瑞秋呢 |
[31:27] | We’re not even convinced ourselves. | 连咱们都不认为他是凶手 |
[31:29] | Maybe somebody whispered Willie’s name in her ear. | 也许是有人鼓动她 跟她说凶手是威利 |
[31:32] | Maybe our real killer. | 也许是真正的凶手在误导她 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:42] | What have we got here, boys? | 有什么发现吗 |
[31:44] | Well, your carnival barker’s C.O.D. | 你这个嘉年华老板 |
[31:45] | was massive internal hemorrhaging | 死于大量内出血 |
[31:47] | due to an inch-and-a-half laceration and perforation | 造成内出血的原因是 |
[31:50] | of the stomach wall, | 他左侧胃网膜供血的胃壁上 |
[31:51] | severing the left gastro-omental artery. | 有一个近四厘米长的裂口 |
[31:54] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[31:56] | Stomach wall’s punctured from the inside out. | 胃壁是从内部穿透的 |
[31:59] | That’s bigger than a paper clip. | 这个伤口可比回形针要大 |
[32:03] | I found no injuries to the pharynx | 他的咽喉和食道上 |
[32:04] | or esophagus. | 都没发现任何损伤 |
[32:06] | So, it’s not like somebody | 所以说这就不是有人 |
[32:07] | shoved something down his throat. | 硬把某种东西塞进了他的喉咙 |
[32:09] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[32:11] | Guy swallowed a sword. | 这家伙吞了把剑 |
[32:13] | Check that out. | 你看 |
[32:14] | Well, that would do it. | 这就说得通了 |
[32:16] | Actually, our friend here | 实际上 我们这位朋友吞下去的东西 |
[32:18] | swallowed lots of things. | 可远不止一把剑 |
[32:19] | Bon appetit, gentlemen. | 祝你们有好胃口 先生们 |
[32:48] | Good thing for us, | 威利少校倒是帮了咱们一个忙 |
[32:49] | Major Willie bit off more than he could chew. | 他真是贪多嚼不烂呀 |
[32:54] | Gemini. | 双子座 |
[32:55] | Sign of the Zodiac. | 这是佐帝艾克的标志 |
[32:59] | Take your shirt off. | 把你的上衣脱了 |
[33:01] | You want to play, you got to pay. | 你想看表演就得先给钱 |
[33:04] | Oh, I got my ticket right here, Muscles. | 我已经买票了 壮男 |
[33:06] | It’s called a search warrant. | 这张票叫做搜查令 |
[33:08] | Now, take it off. | 快脱上衣 |
[33:23] | If you want a picture with me, | 如果你想跟我合影的话 |
[33:24] | your friend right there I’m sure will take it. | 你站在那里的那位朋友肯定会帮咱们照的 |
[33:26] | No, that’s all right. I’ll pass. | 不用了 没这兴趣 |
[33:28] | We’re done here. | 这边没事了 |
[33:29] | Check him for warrants while you’re at it. | 字幕 |
[33:36] | Catherine, it’s Nick. | 凯萨琳 我是尼克 |
[33:38] | No go on Zodiac. | 佐帝艾克这边没有进展 |
[33:40] | We’re gonna need a pile of warrants. | 我们要申请一大堆搜查令了 |
[33:42] | We’re gonna need to bring the whole freak show down here. | 要把整个怪诞秀都搬回实验室来 |
[34:09] | I need to see your chest, too. | 我也要看看你的胸口 |
[34:12] | You want some help? | 要找人帮你吗 |
[34:22] | Remove the bandage. | 把纱布撕掉 |
[34:29] | Dog bite. | 狗咬的 |
[34:31] | I hope you had all your shots. | 希望你打了狂犬疫苗了 |
[34:34] | Sergio the Strong. | 大力士赛杰罗 |
[34:36] | Where do you people come up with the stage names? | 你们这些人是怎么想出这些艺名的 |
[34:38] | I mean, I get it, I do. | 我明白 |
[34:39] | Because “Seth the Strong” doesn’t look good on a poster. | 因为大力士赛斯宣传不起来 |
[34:44] | But “Seth Soon-To-Be-Convicted” — | 但是”疑犯赛斯” |
[34:47] | that has a ring to it. | 倒是挺有卖点的 |
[34:48] | We got back the DNA profile on your ounce of flesh. | 我们拿回你身上那块肉的DNA检测结果了 |
[34:51] | Looks like you and the Elephant Man were fraternal twins. | 发现你和象人原来是异卵双胞胎 |
[34:55] | I got to admit, I didn’t see that coming. | 我真得承认 我没想到会出这么个结果 |
[34:58] | Let me guess, mom always liked you best. | 我猜猜 妈妈一直最疼你了 |
[35:02] | We know Rachel broke your brother’s heart. | 我们知道瑞秋伤透了你哥哥的心 |
[35:05] | You made her pay for that. | 所以你就叫她血债血偿 |
[35:06] | And then when Willie found out what you did, | 当威利发现你的所作所为后 |
[35:08] | you shut him up, too. Is that about right? | 你就把他也给干掉了 差不多是这样吧 |
[35:12] | Our mom died during childbirth. | 我们的母亲在生我们的时候难产死了 |
[35:16] | Dad dumped us before we could walk. | 我们还没学会走路之前就被父亲抛弃了 |
[35:18] | And when Joshua started to…change, | 当乔舒亚开始变异时 |
[35:22] | the relatives we were staying with got freaked out. | 原来收留我们的亲戚被吓坏了 |
[35:24] | Said that Joshua and me were born of the Devil. | 他们说我和乔舒亚是恶魔的孩子 |
[35:28] | For my brother, there was only one path to salvation. | 对我哥哥来说 他的未来只有一条路 |
[35:31] | Major Willie’s Rambling Carnival | 那就是待在 |
[35:32] | and Curious Extravaganza. | 威利少校的嘉年华怪诞秀 |
[35:35] | Willie was no saint, | 威利不是什么圣人 |
[35:37] | but he was better than most. | 但他至少比大多数人强多了 |
[35:40] | He didn’t treat my brother | 他没把我哥哥 |
[35:41] | like a monster. | 当做怪物一样看待 |
[35:42] | He was…he was good to him. | 他 他对我哥哥不错 |
[35:47] | Until… | 直到 |
[35:48] | Until what? | 直到什么 |
[35:54] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[35:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:57] | I just found her like this. | 我发现她时已经这样了 |
[35:59] | Maybe she OD’d or something. | 也许她是吸毒过量 |
[36:01] | You call the cops? | 你报警了吗 |
[36:02] | You crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:04] | They’ll close us down. | 警察会让咱们关门的 |
[36:05] | You got to help me, Seth. | 你得帮帮我 赛斯 |
[36:07] | We need to make this go away. | 我们要把这件事摆平 |
[36:09] | Think about your brother. | 替你哥哥想想 |
[36:11] | No show. | 不然就没演出了 |
[36:13] | Where does that leave him? | 他以后怎么办呢 |
[36:17] | So I did what he asked me. | 于是我就听了他的指示 |
[36:31] | I made it all go away. | 就这么把事情摆平了 |
[36:34] | But it didn’t go away. | 但是事情并没有就此结束 |
[36:35] | And we all know that Rachel didn’t just OD. | 我们都知道瑞秋并不是吸毒过量死的 |
[36:38] | You people found out what was going on | 你们发现了乔舒亚 |
[36:40] | between Joshua and Rachel. | 跟瑞秋之间的关系 |
[36:42] | You hauled him in here, you questioned him. | 你们把他抓过来 审问他 |
[36:45] | But he didn’t do it. | 但这不是他干的 |
[36:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:48] | ‘Cause I know who did. | 因为我知道是谁干的 |
[36:50] | Cops picked up Joshua. | 警察把乔舒亚带走了 |
[36:52] | Don’t sweat it. | 别大惊小怪的 |
[36:53] | That’s just what they do. | 这只是例行公事而已 |
[36:55] | Josh will be fine. | 乔舒不会有事的 |
[36:57] | Best thing you can do is to keep your mouth shut. | 你要是想帮他 就把自己的嘴管好了 |
[37:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:06] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[37:32] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我没想要杀他的 |
[37:34] | I thought that if I made it look like | 我想要是我能把现场伪装成 |
[37:36] | he killed himself, that it all would really go away. | 他畏罪自杀的样子 那整件事就真的摆平了 |
[37:42] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你们不信我 对吧 |
[37:45] | We believe the evidence. | 我们只相信证据 |
[38:01] | There’s your evidence. | 这就是你们要的证据 |
[38:03] | Willie killed Rachel. | 威利杀了瑞秋 |
[38:17] | Heard the suspect coughed up the smoking gun. | 听说嫌犯把凶器给吐出来了 |
[38:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:22] | What, did Nick leave you to do the dirty work? | 怎么了 尼克把脏活交给你来干了 |
[38:24] | No. Actually, I wanted to run this myself. | 不是 是我自己想自己检测一下这个的 |
[38:27] | So, Sergio found | 这么说 赛杰罗在 |
[38:28] | the propofol when he was cleaning up Rachel’s tent? | 清理瑞秋的帐篷时发现了异丙酚 |
[38:31] | Yeah, he had doubts about Willie, | 是的 他怀疑是威利干的 |
[38:33] | so he decided to hang onto this. | 于是他就决定要把证据藏起来 |
[38:35] | In his stomach? | 藏到胃里吗 |
[38:36] | Better than a safety deposit box, I guess. | 应该比保险柜安全吧 |
[38:38] | Little messier. | 不过就是脏了点 |
[38:40] | So the propofol belonged to Willie? | 这么说这个异丙酚是威利的咯 |
[38:43] | That’s what Sergio thinks. | 赛杰罗是这么认为的 |
[38:44] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[38:46] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:47] | Willie was the resident Dr. Feel Good. | 威利的确是给大家提供药物的人啊 |
[38:50] | Well, we’re to believe Sergio’s story, | 我们相信赛杰罗的故事 |
[38:52] | Willie talked him into dumping a body for him. | 相信是威利说服他去抛尸的 |
[38:55] | I mean, come on. | 我想说 拜托 |
[38:56] | Guys like Willie are the consummate con artists. | 威利这种人是完美的骗子 |
[38:59] | They’re, like, the best salesmen in the world. | 他们就像是 世界上一流的销售人员 |
[39:00] | So my question is: | 所以我的疑惑是 |
[39:02] | if he was worried about losing Rachel, | 如果他担心失去瑞秋的话 |
[39:03] | why wouldn’t he just talk her out of it? | 为什么不干脆哄骗她继续留下呢 |
[39:06] | If he could talk her out of it, | 如果他能哄骗住她 |
[39:08] | there’d be no reason to kill her. | 也就用不着杀她了呀 |
[39:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[39:10] | So back to the Elephant Man? | 所以我们的疑点又回到象人身上了 |
[39:16] | Nope. | 不 |
[39:19] | We traced the drug that killed your sister Rachel | 我们查到害死你妹妹瑞秋的药 |
[39:21] | to the Clark County Zoo. | 来自于克拉克县动物园 |
[39:23] | To you. | 来自于你 |
[39:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:30] | My daughter always worshipped Rachel. | 我女儿一直很崇拜瑞秋 |
[39:35] | Even though she was barely a part of our lives. | 就算瑞秋根本都不存在于我们的生活中 |
[39:38] | To Sylvia, Rachel was this adventurer, | 对于西尔维娅来说 瑞秋是个探险家 |
[39:43] | this nonconformist, | 是个不墨守成规的人 |
[39:45] | a free spirit — | 一个自由的灵魂 |
[39:47] | everything I wasn’t, | 总之就跟我完全相反 |
[39:49] | everything I wasn’t allowing Sylvia to be. | 也跟我对西尔维娅的期望完全相反 |
[39:54] | Rachel was just a fantasy. | 瑞秋就是西尔维娅的一个幻想 |
[39:59] | Until she wasn’t. | 可她不仅仅停留在幻想上 |
[40:00] | She wanted to come back into our lives. | 她想真实地回到我们的生活中来 |
[40:04] | To insert her twisted self into our home. | 把她的一切变态行为带回家来 |
[40:11] | Sh-She was having sex with that…that thing. | 她 她跟那个东西上床 |
[40:15] | What kind of a sick person | 她得是个多变态的人 |
[40:17] | would do that? | 才能干的出这种事来呀 |
[40:20] | She was your sister. | 她是你妹妹啊 |
[40:21] | No…she wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[40:25] | She was… She was a freak. | 她是 她就是个变态 |
[40:29] | I told her there was no place in our home for her. | 我跟她说我们家不欢迎她 |
[40:35] | But she wouldn’t listen. | 但她不听 |
[40:37] | She tried to go through Sylvia to get to me. | 她想通过西尔维娅来说服我 |
[40:40] | She used her. | 她利用了西尔维娅 |
[40:43] | My own daughter. | 我的亲生女儿 |
[40:45] | Who always loved my sister more than she loved me. | 她一直爱瑞秋多过爱我 |
[40:50] | My sister left me no choice. | 我妹妹逼得我别无选择 |
[40:52] | And you left her to suffocate. | 而你就把她丢在那窒息而死 |
[40:54] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我不得不做的事情而已 |
[40:59] | I protected my daughter. | 我保护了我的女儿 |
[41:05] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[41:07] | She’s the only family I have. | 她是我唯一的亲人 |
[41:12] | I would’ve done anything…anything to protect her. | 我会做任何事 任何事来保护她 |
[41:20] | Sylvia’s safe now. | 西尔维娅现在安全了 |
[41:24] | She’s safe from the monsters in this world. | 她终于不会受到这个世界上的怪物的伤害了 |
[41:29] | Yes, she is. | 的确 |