时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh, wow. | |
[00:12] | What? No. I… | 怎么了? |
[00:14] | I don’t even want to say it. | 不 我都不想说出口 |
[00:15] | I don’t want to jinx it. | 我不想走霉运 |
[00:16] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[00:21] | You guys playing freeze tag again? | 你们又在玩<木头人>游戏了? (一款棋牌类游戏) |
[00:24] | Henry seems to be having a, uh, beautiful mind moment here. | Henry看来正沉浸在<美丽心灵>时刻中 |
[00:36] | The cycle. | 完全打击! |
[00:39] | Yeah, I just closed a homicide, | 我刚结了个凶杀案 1小时前Ray |
[00:40] | and I think ray closed an accidental about an hour ago. | 结了个意外死亡案 我也结了个自杀案 |
[00:43] | – And I logged a suicide. – Well, there you go… | 看看这- 他杀 自杀 |
[00:45] | homicide, suicide, accidental. Gentlemen… | 意外死亡 先生们…现在仅仅是早班 |
[00:47] | We here on grave shift, | 我们就只差一个 自然死亡 就能完成”完全打击” |
[00:50] | are one natural death away from hitting for the cycle. | 指棒球手在同一场比赛中先后击出 安打 二垒打 |
[00:53] | I can’t believe you; You said it. | 我不敢相信 你居然说出来了 |
[00:56] | So, what’s your problem? | 你有什么问题吗? |
[00:57] | A guy’s pitching a perfect game, | 投出完美比赛的投手 我们不能公开说出 “他投出了完美比赛” 指棒球赛里 |
[00:58] | you don’t say he’s pitching a perfect game. | 单个投手投满9局 且使对手无安打 无上垒 完封对手的比赛 MLB百年历史上迄今只产生过19场 |
[01:01] | Do you know how long it’s been since grave hit a cycle? | 你们还记得多久以前在早班 碰到这种”完全打击”吗? |
[01:03] | Four years, seven months, 13 days, | 4年 7个月 |
[01:05] | two hours and ten minutes. | 13天 2小时 10分钟 |
[01:07] | Henry, we’re men of science, not men of superstition. | Henry 我们都是精通科学之士 不是迷信的人 |
[01:11] | Oh, my band of brothers, | 战友们 |
[01:13] | we will hit the cycle… of this I am certain. | 我们肯定能达成”完全打击” 这点我很确定 |
[01:15] | I am so certain that I propose a little action. | 因为我非常确定 所以提议咱们要有所行动 |
[01:19] | A little action, huh? | 行动? |
[01:21] | Yeah. Let’s do it. A wager to see | 好啊 |
[01:22] | which CSI brings in the natural, | 我们动起来吧 下注看我们中谁能碰到自然死亡案 |
[01:24] | and thereby brings the cycle home. | 那就能完成”完全打击”了 这就象抽奖 |
[01:26] | It’s luck of the draw. | 你预测不了谁能碰到自然死亡 |
[01:28] | You can’t predict who’s going to pull a natural. | 这就是个数字游戏 |
[01:29] | It’s a numbers game… the more cases you get, | 你拿到的案子越多 |
[01:31] | the more chances you have to win. | 中奖的几率越大 |
[01:32] | And, uh, I’m on a roll, right now, boys. | 我现在可是鸿运当头 筒子们 |
[01:35] | I wouldn’t bet against me. | – 我肯定是要下注压自己的 – 或者压我 |
[01:36] | Or me. I got a body, right now, | 我手头就有具正在尸检的尸体 |
[01:38] | in autopsy, that’s looking pretty au naturel. | 看起来颇象自然死亡 |
[01:40] | I got a hundred bucks on Nick. | 我下100块压Nick |
[01:42] | And it’s not because you are the co-shift supervisor. | 但并不是因为你是轮值主管 |
[01:45] | Thank you. I am also… | 谢谢 我也下100块注 |
[01:47] | In on me for $100. You know what? | 压我自己 你猜怎么着 |
[01:49] | Uh, make it $200. | ? 还是200块吧 |
[01:51] | Like a man… | 像个男人吧 好了 我加入 |
[01:52] | All right, I’m in. | 好了 我加入 |
[01:55] | Yeah, and Hodges, let Henry be the bank. | 好啊 Hodges 让Henry负责管钱 |
[01:57] | What, you don’t trust me with our future earnings? | 怎么 把未来的收入放我这 你不放心? |
[02:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:02] | This is so wrong. | 这么做不对 |
[02:04] | You don’t just shove dollar bills into the holy grail, | 你不能强把现钞塞到圣杯里 |
[02:06] | – like she’s some… – You know. | 就象她是 你懂的 |
[02:08] | That’s true, Henry. | 你说得对 Henry |
[02:11] | But this is Vegas. | 但这里可是赌城 |
[02:13] | Uh, we have a cycle going on, people! | 马上就要出现”完全打击”了 |
[02:16] | Anybody else want in? | 还有谁加入吗? |
[02:17] | Go see Henry. | 去找Henry 快钱啊 Sanders |
[02:18] | Easy money, Sanders. | 就象从地上捡起来那么容易 |
[02:19] | It’s like picking it up off the ground. | 就象从地上捡起来那么容易 |
[02:21] | Yeah, well, don’t hurt yourself. | 是没错 但可别伤到自己 |
[02:22] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 你们当真? |
[02:24] | No… seriously? | |
[02:33] | ♪ who… are you? ♪ | |
[02:37] | ♪ who, who, who, who? ♪ | |
[02:39] | ♪ who… are you? ♪ | |
[02:42] | ♪ who, who, who, who? ♪ | |
[02:44] | ♪ I really wanna know ♪ | |
[02:46] | ♪ who… are you? ♪ | |
[02:49] | ♪ oh-oh-oh ♪ ♪ who… ♪ | 华梅・李 |
[02:50] | ♪ come on, tell me who are you, you, you ♪ | 飞羽缤纷 |
[02:54] | ♪ are you! ♪ | Sama 犯罪现场调查 |
[02:58] | Abdomen is distended. | 下腹部膨胀 |
[02:59] | Hard to the touch. She’s not pregnant. | 摸上去很硬 |
[03:02] | Tumor, maybe? | 她没怀孕 |
[03:04] | That would be a natural. | 也许是肿瘤? |
[03:06] | Maybe the chick’s just fat. | 那这个就是自然死亡了 也许这是个肥妞 |
[03:08] | Stuffing her face with twinkies and chalupas. | 吃夹馅蛋糕和夏卢帕吃胖了自己 |
[03:11] | Wouldn’t be the first. You’ll have to excuse Kevin, | (夏卢帕:墨西哥乳酪碎肉末玉米饼) 她可不是头一个 |
[03:13] | my new assistant… transfer from L.A. | 你们要原谅我的新助手Kevin |
[03:15] | Just used to hotter-looking corpses, doc. | 从洛杉矶转来的 我刚适应了围观美貌死尸 |
[03:20] | Ah, that’s gross. It’s pus, Kevin. Beaker. | 博士 好恶心 |
[03:22] | That is a lot of pus. | 那是脓 Kevin 拿大口杯来 |
[03:23] | And one serious infection. | 脓可真够多的 有严重的感染 |
[03:26] | Question is, what caused it? | 问题是 什么导致了感染呢? |
[03:29] | Infection. | 感染 |
[03:30] | That would be a natural, right? | 那也属于自然死亡 对吧? |
[03:32] | Would you give the cycle a rest for a second, please? | 麻烦能歇会再提你的”完全打击”吗? |
[03:34] | It’s, uh… | 完全打击? |
[03:36] | When you get a homicide, accidental, suicide, | 它是 呃…指在一次轮值里 先后遇到 |
[03:39] | and natural death, all in the same shift. | 凶杀 意外死亡 自杀和自然死亡 |
[03:42] | Kind of like banging a white chick, black chick, | 有点象一晚上搞了 白妞 |
[03:43] | Mexican and Asian chick all in one night, right? | 黑妞 墨西哥妞和亚洲妞 对吧? |
[03:47] | Been there. Oof. | 哥可经历过 |
[03:49] | The colon appears punctured. | 结肠有穿刺的痕迹 |
[03:52] | Did you say she die at her desk? | 你说她死在办公桌旁? |
[03:53] | I did. | |
[03:54] | People like to chew on office supplies while they’re working. | 是的 有人工作时嚼他们的办公用品 |
[03:58] | Swallow them. | 然后吞了它们 |
[03:59] | So… paper clip. | 然后吞了它们 |
[04:02] | Accidents happen. | 这么看… 回形针 |
[04:03] | Definitely not a natural. | 意外时有发生 绝对不是自然死亡 |
[04:06] | Sorry to burst two bubbles. | 可惜两个假设都否定了 |
[04:07] | We have another 419. | 咱们又要出动了 有出现尸体了 |
[04:11] | Well, where there is death, there’s hope. | 哪里有死亡 |
[04:23] | Hey, hey. | 哪里就有希望嘛 |
[04:25] | Welcome to the apocalypse. | 欢迎来到天启时代 |
[04:27] | Aeron’s Legion. Sweet. Meet DV8avenger. | Aeron军团 够帅气 |
[04:33] | Huh! Nice chair. | 来见过DV8Avenger 椅子不错 |
[04:34] | So, at 4:38 A.M., we got a call | 清晨4:38 |
[04:36] | from leftbrain528, in Vancouver. | 我们接到一个温哥华的电话 报警人是LeftBrain528 |
[04:38] | He was concerned because his buddy was AFK | 他担心说他的好友 已经AFK |
[04:42] | – for the past five hours. AFK? – It’s “Away From Keyboard.” | 5个小时了 AFK什么意思? |
[04:45] | It’s a gamer thing. | “暂时离开” |
[04:47] | DV8’s real name is Steven Pyles. | 是个网游用语 |
[04:50] | Unfortunate name. | DV8的真名是Steven Pyles |
[04:51] | You guys smell that? | 倒霉的名字 |
[04:52] | Check under the blanket. | 你们闻到了吗? |
[04:57] | Um… | 看看毯子下面 |
[04:58] | Mr. Pyles is wearing a diaper. | Pyles先生带着尿布 |
[05:00] | Guy’s a serious gamer. | |
[05:01] | No time for bathroom breaks. | 真是个强力玩家 都没时间上厕所 |
[05:04] | Right. Didn’t want to be AFK. | 可不是 不想AFK嘛 |
[05:05] | Well, good luck with this. | 祝你们好运了 |
[05:06] | I’m out of here. Whoo! Sorry we’re late to the party. | 我先走了 |
[05:13] | Grandma here was driving. | 抱歉我们来晚了 老奶奶在开车 |
[05:16] | Oh, God, it reeks in here. | 天啊 这儿真难闻 |
[05:18] | This isn’t too good for my hangover. | 对我的宿醉可没好处 |
[05:20] | Have you all met Kevin? Yeah. | 你们都见过Kevin了吗? |
[05:22] | Yeah, we’ve had the pleasure. | 是的 我们的荣幸 |
[05:29] | – Possible cardiac flush. – Oh, you think? | 可能是心脏骤停 |
[05:32] | Pepperoni pizza, hot wings, French fries… | 哦 你觉得? |
[05:35] | I’m just gonna go out on a limb here… | 看看 腊肠披萨 |
[05:37] | And say that, uh, Moby Dick stroked out. | 辣鸡翅 炸薯条 |
[05:40] | Congrats. | -这些都会增加风险 这大白鲸死于中风 (指海明威名著<白鲸记>中的巨鲸) |
[05:42] | Got your natural. | 恭喜了 |
[05:43] | Oh, well, I guess we can all go home then. | 是个自然死亡案 |
[05:45] | I don’t know how you do things in L.A., | 那咱们就都回家吧 |
[05:47] | but in Vegas, we wait for autopsy. | 我不知道你在洛杉矶怎么做 |
[05:50] | Yeah, you could do that. | 但在维加斯我们要做尸检 |
[05:59] | 86 degrees… it’s odd. | 那也行 86度 |
[06:01] | Based on lividity, | 好奇怪 根据尸斑判断 |
[06:04] | I’d say T.O.D was six to eight hours ago. | 我觉得 死亡时间是6到8小时前 |
[06:06] | Body temp should be higher than that, right? | 体温应该更高吧? |
[06:07] | More like 91 degrees. | 大概91度的样子 |
[06:09] | Could be the AC, | 可能是空调吧 |
[06:10] | or the guy just runs cold. Doesn’t rule out a natural. | 也可能是他凉得快 |
[06:13] | No, but it also doesn’t rule out a homicide. | 不排除自然死亡 |
[06:17] | I guess we should get to work. | 但也不排除是谋杀 |
[06:19] | Sucks. | 我看咱们有得忙了 |
[06:30] | Gardener found the body. | 没劲 |
[06:32] | Homeowners are on vacation in Europe. | 园丁发现的尸体 |
[06:34] | Victim was house-sitting. | 房主去欧洲度假了 受害人在看家 |
[06:36] | We got an I.D? | 确定死者身份了吗? |
[06:37] | Benjamin | Benjamin Fowler, age 39. |
[06:40] | Fowler Supposedly, the guy just went through a divorce, | |
[06:42] | and was just crashing here. | 39岁 |
[06:45] | Come on. | 据称 他刚刚离婚 |
[07:04] | Forced entry. | 在这儿过夜 走 |
[07:05] | Yeah, looks like it. | 强行入室 |
[07:09] | I have a shoe impression here. | 看着像 |
[07:10] | Herringbone pattern. | 这有个鞋印 鱼脊形图案 |
[07:16] | Glass still in the window frame and on the ground. | 玻璃在门框和地上 |
[07:18] | Radial fracture, right angle, rear side. | 放射状破裂 |
[07:22] | This window was broken from the outside in. | 直角 |
[07:29] | Dead bolt still works. | 后侧 窗户是从外面打破的 |
[07:31] | So… | 插销锁还管用 |
[07:33] | The perp tried to kick | 案犯想把门踹开 |
[07:35] | the door open, it wouldn’t budge… So he breaks a window, | 但是不管用 |
[07:38] | reaches in and unlocks the dead bolt. | 所以打破窗户 |
[07:49] | Whoo! | 够进去 |
[07:51] | No tv. No tunes. | 打开插销锁 |
[07:53] | Somebody got ripped off. | 电视没了 其他电器也没了 看来是被盗了 受害人撞上抢劫而被杀 直接抢劫-杀人 我看着像 超级Dave在哪里? 兄弟 我想把这尽快结束 重返赛场 这么说 这就是DV8Avenger 听Sara描述 很高兴你拿掉了他的尿布 我让我的新助手做的 |
[07:55] | Victim wanders into a robbery, gets himself killed. | |
[07:58] | Straight-up robbery-homicide. | |
[08:00] | Works for me. | |
[08:01] | Now, where the hell is super Dave? | |
[08:03] | Man, I want to get this one wrapped up; | |
[08:05] | Get back in the game. | |
[08:09] | So this is DV8avenger. | |
[08:11] | From what Sara said, | |
[08:14] | I’m glad you got that diaper off. | |
[08:16] | I had my new assistant do it. | |
[08:18] | Kevin. Mmm. | |
[08:20] | Well, it’s a perfect job for that guy. | Kevin啊 |
[08:22] | So, uh, you got any C.O.D on the gamer? | 那家伙就适合做这个 |
[08:25] | Well, our victim’s gullet was congested with vomitus. | 你找到死因了吗? |
[08:30] | Undigested food. Mmm. What is that? | 死者的食道充满了呕吐物 未经消化的食物 |
[08:32] | Pepperoni? With onions. | 是什么? 意大利香肠? |
[08:34] | Our friend’s unhealthy habits caught up to him. | 还有洋葱 |
[08:36] | But it wasn’t his heart that gave out. | 不健康的饮食习惯产生的恶果 |
[08:39] | What was it? | 但不是他的心脏报废了 |
[08:40] | His stomach. | 是什么? |
[08:42] | Our victim experienced a violent regurgitation. | 他的胃 |
[08:46] | Generally speaking, when someone reacts to a choking gag-reflex, | 死者经历了一次强烈的反胃 |
[08:50] | undigested food will be hurled back up | 一般来说 |
[08:53] | and be expelled through the mouth and nose. | 如果发生了窒息性呕吐反射 |
[08:55] | In this case, that didn’t happen. | 没消化的食物会反流 并从口鼻喷出 |
[08:56] | Our victim succumbed | 但他没有这个过程 |
[08:58] | to food being trapped in the vocal folds. | 他的死因是食物堵住了气管声襞 |
[09:00] | Asphyxiation. | |
[09:01] | Kind of like what happened with Mama Cass, | 窒息而亡 就像妈妈Cass一样 |
[09:03] | and choking on her ham sandwich. Actually, | 被火腿三明治噎死了 (乐队’妈妈爸爸’主唱 体型偏胖) |
[09:05] | the coroner’s inquest found Cass Elliot died | 验尸官证实Cass |
[09:08] | from “fatty myocardial degeneration, due to obesity.” | Elliot的死因是 |
[09:11] | There was no obstruction. | “肥胖引起的心肌脂肪变性” 她不是噎死的 |
[09:12] | Well, at least Mama was a natural. | 至少妈妈Cass是自然死亡 |
[09:14] | Ah, yes… the cycle. | 对了 |
[09:16] | How much is the pot up to now? | “完全打击” |
[09:18] | It’s a couple grand. | 现在赌金一共有多少 |
[09:19] | Crazy, right? | 几千块吧 |
[09:20] | Mm. How much you in for? | 真是疯了 |
[09:22] | $200. On whom? | – 你赌了多少 – 200块 |
[09:24] | Nobody. I mean, most people die of natural causes, | – 押谁赢 – 没人赢 大多数人是在正常情境下自然死亡 不需要我们去调查 所以我打赌不会出现”完全打击” 你真是个聪明的女人 所以可能要问 为什么死者没有吐出来呢 我知道为什么 舌头边缘这些陈旧的伤痕说明 死者曾发过癫痫 |
[09:26] | without suspicious circs… we don’t roll on them. | |
[09:28] | So, I’m betting that we are not | |
[09:30] | going to be hitting for the cycle. | |
[09:32] | Well, you are a smart lady, | |
[09:33] | which is why you’re probably asking, | |
[09:36] | how was our victim unable to expel the vomitus? | |
[09:39] | And I have an answer. | |
[09:41] | These healed contusions along the tongue | |
[09:45] | say that our victim appears | |
[09:47] | to have had a history of seizures. | |
[09:48] | Seizures caused by what? | |
[09:50] | I haven’t had a chance to review | 什么引起的癫痫 |
[09:51] | his medical records yet. | 我还没来得及查看他的医疗记录 |
[09:52] | All I know is that a seizure | 我只知道 |
[09:54] | would’ve been a major contributor to his death. | 癫痫发作是他死亡的主因 |
[09:57] | Guess what I found in DV8’s apartment… | 猜我在DV8家里发现什么 |
[09:59] | Carbamazepine. | 卡马西平 |
[10:00] | Anticonvulsant used to treat epilepsy. You know, I read a case | 治疗癫痫的抗惊厥药 |
[10:04] | about a person diagnosed with epilepsy | 我看到过一个案子 |
[10:07] | who suffered a seizure while playing a video game. | 有癫痫病史的人 |
[10:09] | You think a video game killed our Vic? | 在打游戏时发作了 |
[10:11] | Preexisting condition, | 你觉得是游戏杀了他吗 |
[10:12] | but death brought on by external circumstances. | 有潜伏的病因 |
[10:14] | You know, I hate to say it, | 外界环境导致了死亡 |
[10:16] | but the needle’s tipping from natural to accidental. | 我不情愿地说 |
[10:19] | So the cycle takes a backseat, | 天平从自然死亡 向意外倾斜了 |
[10:20] | but it’s still speculation. | 看来”完全打击”暂时没戏 但这是推测 |
[10:22] | I mean, we have no way of knowing | 我们不可能知道DV8在”暂时离开”后 |
[10:24] | what happened to DV8 after he went AFK. Actually, there is. | 发生了什么 |
[10:27] | Serious gamers don’t just wear diapers, | 事实上 |
[10:30] | they also record their games. | 我们可能知道 强力玩家不止会穿尿布 |
[10:31] | Like chess players, they want to review their moves | 还要实况录像 |
[10:34] | and learn from their mistakes. | 就像棋手复盘下过的棋局 吃一堑长一智 |
[10:35] | We did pulls all the hard drives from his apartment. | 我们收集了他家里的硬盘 |
[10:37] | I’ll look through them, see if I can find a recording of our victim’s virtual death. | 我去看能否找到死者的”阵亡”录像 |
[11:09] | ♪ | ♪ |
[11:45] | Yo, dude, what the hell? | 老兄 |
[11:47] | There could be biologicals on that gun. | 搞什么呢 |
[11:49] | You just can’t put it into plastic. | 枪上面可能有生物证据 你可不能把它放进塑料袋里 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I don’t need a forensics lesson there, Mr. Wizard. | 我不需要你来教法医常识 |
[11:52] | The serial number’s etched off. I’m going to let it air dry. | 巫师先生 序列号被蚀掉了 |
[11:54] | I’m not putting it in the bag, I’m putting it on the bag. | 我打算让它风干 |
[11:57] | Believe it or not, I know what I’m doing. | 我没放进袋子里 而是放在袋子上 |
[11:59] | Whatever. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[12:05] | Dr. Langston, I presume. | 信不信由你 随便你吧 |
[12:09] | You’re the fella who | 我猜您是Langston博士吧 |
[12:10] | crossed swords with Nate Haskell. | 您和Nate |
[12:12] | Saw you on America’s Most Wanted. | Haskell斗智斗勇 我在”美国通缉要犯”节目里看到您了 |
[12:15] | Cool. | 酷毙了 |
[12:16] | Kevin! Gurney! | Kevin 马上把轮床推过来 |
[12:19] | Kevin Now! | |
[12:20] | Kevin, do this, Kevin, do that. | 干这个 Kevin |
[12:23] | I’m getting sick to my stomach with your crap. | 干那个 我不想再听到你指使我了 |
[12:27] | Hey, don’t… | 嘿 |
[12:32] | What was that? | 别… |
[12:33] | I’m sorry. He’s from L.A. | – 怎么回事 |
[12:35] | That explains it. | – 抱歉 他是洛杉矶来的 |
[12:37] | Wrists are bound, overhand knot. | 这就说得通了 |
[12:40] | That cord is from inside the house. | 手腕被绑 |
[12:43] | Restraints are loose. | 打了防脱结 绳子是从屋里拿出来的 |
[12:44] | He probably tried to set himself free. | 结松了 |
[12:46] | Contusions on his face. | 他可能试着逃脱 |
[12:48] | What appears to be a broken nose. | 脸上有挫伤 |
[12:50] | All signs of blunt-force trauma. | 鼻梁断了 |
[12:52] | That’s not what killed him, though. | 都是钝器外伤 |
[12:53] | It was a single GSW to the back of the head. | 但那些都不是他的死因 |
[12:56] | Can’t find the exit wound. | 后脑勺有一处枪伤 没找到射出孔 |
[12:58] | It’s probably still holding. | 多半还在他脑袋里 没有现金 符合抢劫特点 Fowler先生闯入了一次入室抢劫 |
[12:59] | More than likely the bullet’s still in his head. | |
[13:02] | Yeah… | |
[13:07] | No cash. It’s consistent with robbery. | |
[13:09] | So Mr. Fowler interrupts a burglary. | |
[13:12] | There’s a struggle. | |
[13:14] | The Killer punches him, ties him up. | 一场恶斗后 |
[13:16] | Then Fowler makes a break for it. | 凶手赢了 把他绑起来 |
[13:17] | The Killer follows after him, | Fowler设法逃脱 |
[13:19] | shoots him in the back of the head. | 凶手追在后面 朝他后脑开了一枪 |
[13:22] | What do you think, new girlfriend? | 你觉得是谁 新的女友 |
[13:25] | Personal experience says it’s probably his ex-wife. | 据我个人经验 可能是前妻 |
[13:30] | He’s still wearing his wedding ring. | 他还戴着结婚戒指 |
[13:45] | Taking a break? | 休息放松时间? |
[13:49] | Reliving the last exploits of DV8avenger. | 体验DV8Avenger的最后战役 |
[13:51] | Guy kept recordings of all his games, | 他录下了自己所有的游戏 |
[13:54] | including the final two minutes of the last game he ever played. | 包括生前最后2分钟还在玩的游戏 |
[13:57] | Now DV8 was not just playing Aeron’s Legion solo. | DV8不是单人玩亚伦军团 |
[14:00] | He was playing mmorpg. English? | 他在玩MMORPG |
[14:04] | Massively multiplayer on line role-playing game. | 解释一下 |
[14:07] | Meaning there a lot | 大型多人在线角色扮演游戏 |
[14:08] | of people playing against him. | 就是说 |
[14:11] | That is a lot of people. | 有很多玩家和他对战 确实有很多玩家 |
[14:12] | Well, it’s Aeron’s Legion. | 这可是”亚伦军团” |
[14:14] | See, we’re talking 34th century, | 主线是说未来的34世纪 |
[14:16] | when all of humanity has been whittled down to a small but contentious | 人类锐减到 |
[14:19] | band of warriors called The Descendants. | 一小队数量稀少却恃勇好斗的战士 |
[14:21] | Mm-hmm. | 被称之为”后裔” |
[14:23] | The point is, you’ve got all these weapons, | 重点是 |
[14:25] | but the only one that you don’t want to use | 你会得到所有的武器 |
[14:28] | is the flash-bang. | 但你唯一不想用的就是闪光弹 |
[14:29] | Excellent distraction, but takes major points | 它是很棒的干扰手段 |
[14:29] | Excellent distraction, but takes major points | 它是很棒的干扰手段 但会扣很多分 |
[14:30] | off your score. Greg… | 但会扣很多分 |
[14:30] | off your score. Greg… | 一分也得不到 |
[14:32] | – All right, well, during DV8’s last game, uh-huh. | |
[14:32] | – All right, well, during DV8’s last game, uh-huh. | |
[14:35] | One player pulled a radical move | 好的 |
[14:35] | One player pulled a radical move | 一个玩家采取了激进的举动 开始放闪爆弹 |
[14:36] | and just started unloading | 在DV8最后的游戏记录 |
[14:36] | and just started unloading | |
[14:38] | with flash-bangs. | 一个玩家采取了激进的举动 |
[14:38] | with flash-bangs. | |
[14:39] | 54 in just one minute. | 开始放闪爆弹 |
[14:39] | 54 in just one minute. | |
[14:40] | A move like that | 一分钟放了54个 |
[14:40] | A move like that | 一分钟放了54个 |
[14:42] | just deducts points from your score. | 这样会失分 |
[14:42] | just deducts points from your score. | 这样会失分 |
[14:43] | You don’t gain a single point. | 除非是让对方玩家发病 |
[14:43] | You don’t gain a single point. | 除非是让对方玩家发病 |
[14:45] | Unless the point is to give your opponent a seizure. | 好的 在DV8最后的游戏记录 |
[14:45] | Unless the point is to give your opponent a seizure. | 引发癫痫发作 |
[14:49] | A type of attack like this would do it. | 像这种进攻方式就能做到 游戏中的频闪图像产生了光敏反应 |
[14:49] | A type of attack like this would do it. | 像这种进攻方式就能做到 |
[14:51] | The strobing imagery in the game | |
[14:54] | generated a photosensitive reaction, | |
[14:54] | generated a photosensitive reaction, | 而故意引发的 那这是一桩故意杀人 |
[14:56] | which produced impulses | 产生的刺激从光感神经传输到脑叶 |
[14:56] | which produced impulses | 产生的刺激从光感神经传输到脑叶 |
[14:58] | that traveled through the optic nerve | |
[14:58] | that traveled through the optic nerve | |
[15:00] | and into the temporal lobe of the brain… | 一分也得不到 |
[15:00] | and into the temporal lobe of the brain… | |
[15:01] | frying the circuits, triggering an epileptic seizure. | 打乱循环 |
[15:01] | frying the circuits, triggering an epileptic seizure. | 打乱循环 引发癫痫发作 谁扔的闪光弹 |
[15:06] | Who launched the attack? | 谁扔的闪光弹 |
[15:06] | Who launched the attack? | 2位玩家入选 |
[15:11] | Ninjaassassin. The strobing imagery in the game | 游戏中的频闪图像产生了光敏反应 |
[15:11] | Ninjaassassin. | 维加斯土生土长的 |
[15:14] | So if Ninjaassassin knew that DV8 was epileptic, | 如果NinjaAssassin知道DV8有癫痫 |
[15:14] | So if Ninjaassassin knew that DV8 was epileptic, | 如果NinjaAssassin知道DV8有癫痫 |
[15:17] | and intentionally triggered a seizure, | 极客怪胎们 欢迎来到2011年赛博碗决赛 |
[15:17] | and intentionally triggered a seizure, | 那这是一桩故意杀人 |
[15:19] | we’re looking at a homicide. | |
[15:19] | we’re looking at a homicide. | 欢迎来到2011年赛博碗决赛 |
[15:21] | (Gunfire over speakers) | 玩家们 来玩吧 |
[15:31] | Geeks and freaks, give it up | |
[15:31] | Geeks and freaks, give it up | |
[15:34] | for Cyber Bowl 2011! | |
[15:34] | for Cyber Bowl 2011! | |
[15:36] | (Cheering) | |
[15:38] | Aeron’s Legion semi number one pits two hot-wired warriors. | Aeron军团第1场半决赛 |
[15:38] | Aeron’s Legion semi number one pits two hot-wired warriors. | Aeron军团第1场半决赛 |
[15:42] | First, Las Vegas native, | 首先 |
[15:42] | First, Las Vegas native, | 首先 维加斯土生土长的 未来的名人堂之星 NinjaAssassin |
[15:44] | and future hall of gamer, | 未来的名人堂之星 NinjaAssassin |
[15:44] | and future hall of gamer, | 真刀真枪的 |
[15:46] | Ninjaassassin! | 而故意引发的 |
[15:48] | (Cheering, applause) | 来自波多黎各的圣胡安 冉冉上升的新星 |
[15:56] | (Laughing) | |
[15:57] | Hi-yah! | 极客怪胎们 |
[15:57] | Murd3er-1 Hi-yah! last year’s rookie of the year, murd3er-1. | |
[15:59] | Game on, gamers! | 加油 |
[15:59] | Game on, gamers! | 加油 玩家们 来玩吧 |
[16:00] | Whoo! Let’s do this! | |
[16:00] | Whoo! Let’s do this! | |
[16:02] | I think we found our assassin. | 我想找到杀手了 |
[16:02] | I think we found our assassin. | 我想找到杀手了 |
[16:09] | These people need to get a life. | 这些人得浪子回头 |
[16:09] | These people need to get a life. | 这些人得浪子回头 |
[16:10] | I think you’d like video games. | 我以为你喜欢电玩呢 你要拿枪射人的 |
[16:10] | I think you’d like video games. | 我以为你喜欢电玩呢 你要拿枪射人的 |
[16:11] | You get to shoot people. | 2位玩家入选 |
[16:11] | You get to shoot people. | |
[16:13] | When I was their age, I was on a real battlefield | 我这么大的时候上了战场 |
[16:13] | Brass: When I was their age, I was on a real battlefield | 我这么大的时候上了战场 真刀真枪的 在真正的丛林里 |
[16:16] | with a real weapon in a real jungle. Ninjaassassin! | 在真正的丛林里 |
[16:16] | with a real weapon in a real jungle. | 该我们上了 |
[16:18] | I don’t need to play war with my thumbs. | 我不需要用大拇指来打仗 |
[16:18] | I don’t need to play war with my thumbs. | 我不需要用大拇指来打仗 来自波多黎各的圣胡安 冉冉上升的新星 |
[16:21] | And uploading from San Juan, Puerto Rico, | |
[16:21] | And uploading from San Juan, Puerto Rico, | 滚出去 游戏结束了… 贱人们 |
[16:23] | the Rico suave of gaming, | 去年的最佳新人 |
[16:23] | the Rico suave of gaming, Game’s over… bitches. | 去年的最佳新人 |
[16:25] | Murd3er-1 last year’s rookie of the year, murd3er-1. Am I in some kind of trouble? | |
[16:36] | You know what the winner of this takes home? | 你知道赢家奖品是什么 |
[16:36] | Sanders: You know what the winner of this takes home? | 你知道赢家奖品是什么 |
[16:38] | 100 grand. | 10万美元 10万 那我也想玩玩了 |
[16:38] | 100 grand. | 10万美元 |
[16:39] | 100 g’s? | |
[16:39] | 100 g’s? | 那我也想玩玩了 |
[16:42] | Now I want to shoot someone. | |
[16:42] | Ninja Now I want to shoot someone. | |
[16:43] | Fire up your controllers. | 控制好操作杆 |
[16:43] | Emcee: Fire up your controllers. | 控制好操作杆 |
[16:45] | It’s game on, bitches. | 游戏开始了 贱人们 |
[16:45] | It’s game on, bitches. | 游戏开始了 贱人们 |
[16:47] | (Bell ringing) | 麻烦拿走它 你可以在游戏里给他扔手榴弹 却不能看看你对他做了什么 |
[16:54] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 |
[16:54] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 |
[17:01] | Las Vegas police. | 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[17:01] | Las Vegas police. | 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[17:04] | Hold on, guys. | 打住 伙计们 |
[17:04] | Emcee: Hold on, guys. | 打住 伙计们 滚出去 游戏结束了… 贱人们 我有麻烦吗 这跟分享”狂野女孩”没关系 对吧 |
[17:06] | Get outta here, man! | 我有麻烦吗 这跟分享”狂野女孩”没关系 对吧 |
[17:10] | (Booing) | 我没有真地杀了他 |
[17:16] | (Crowd shouting angrily) | |
[17:20] | Am I in some kind of trouble? | |
[17:23] | This isn’t about the girls gone wild | |
[17:23] | This isn’t about the girls gone wild | |
[17:26] | file share, is it? | 10万 |
[17:26] | file share, is it? | |
[17:29] | You, uh, you know this guy, ninja? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[17:29] | You, uh, you know this guy, ninja? | 你认识这个人吗 Ninja |
[17:33] | Oh, man! | 谁杀了DV8Avenger |
[17:33] | Oh, man! | 谁杀了DV8Avenger |
[17:35] | Who filleted DV8avenger? | |
[17:35] | Who filleted DV8avenger? He had a lot of conditions. | 他有很多毛病 |
[17:37] | No wonder he didn’t show up for the semi. | 难怪他没来半决赛 大哥 |
[17:37] | No wonder he didn’t show up for the semi. | 难怪他没来半决赛 大哥 麻烦拿走它 你可以在游戏里给他扔手榴弹 却不能看看你对他做了什么 |
[17:39] | Dude, put that thing away. | |
[17:39] | Dude, put that thing away. | |
[17:41] | So you can toss fake grenades at a guy, | 该我们上了 |
[17:41] | So you can toss fake grenades at a guy, | |
[17:43] | but you can’t stomach seeing what it did to him? | |
[17:43] | but you can’t stomach seeing what it did to him? | |
[17:44] | What are you talking about? Man in crowd: Get outta here, man! | 你什么意思 |
[17:44] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 DV8Avenger死时正跟你打游戏 |
[17:47] | DV8avenger was playing against you when he died. Game’s over… bitches. | DV8Avenger死时正跟你打游戏 |
[17:47] | DV8avenger was playing against you when he died. | |
[17:50] | Virtually. | 虚拟的 |
[17:50] | Virtually. | 虚拟的 我没有真地杀了他 |
[17:51] | I didn’t actually kill him. | |
[17:51] | I didn’t actually kill him. | |
[17:52] | I-I mean | |
[17:52] | I-I mean | 大概是这样 |
[17:53] | I have killed him | 我是说我在游戏里杀了他 |
[17:53] | I have killed him | 我是说我在游戏里杀了他 |
[17:55] | on the fields of Crador. | |
[17:55] | on the fields of Crador. | |
[17:58] | Though, admittedly, he had the edge. | 尽管我要承认他占优势 |
[17:58] | Though, admittedly, he had the edge. | 尽管我要承认他占优势 |
[17:59] | Hey, real world. | 嗨 现实世界 |
[17:59] | Brass: Hey, real world. | 嗨 现实世界 |
[18:00] | Did DV8 ever mention to you that he had a medical condition? | DV8有跟你提过他的健康状况吗 |
[18:00] | Did DV8 ever mention to you that he had a medical condition? | DV8有跟你提过他的健康状况吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah, like epilepsy. | 比如癫痫 你知道吗 算吧 |
[18:06] | Yeah, like epilepsy. | 比如癫痫 你知道吗 算吧 |
[18:07] | Did you know that? | |
[18:07] | Did you know that? | 事实如此 |
[18:09] | Kind of. | |
[18:09] | Kind of. | 在维基药科 |
[18:14] | 2009, El Paso finals, I saw DV8 popping pills. | 2009的艾尔帕索决赛 我看他吃药丸 |
[18:14] | 2009, El Paso finals, I saw DV8 popping pills. | 2009的艾尔帕索决赛 我看他吃药丸 |
[18:18] | Figured they were uppers. | 还以为是兴奋剂 |
[18:18] | Figured they were uppers. | 还以为是兴奋剂 |
[18:20] | Told him I was going to the judges… | 跟他说要向裁判举报 |
[18:20] | Told him I was going to the judges… | 跟他说要向裁判举报 |
[18:22] | Yeah, and he told you they were his epilepsy meds. | 然后他说是治疗癫痫的药丸 |
[18:22] | Yeah, and he told you they were his epilepsy meds. | 然后他说是治疗癫痫的药丸 大概是这样 你大概知道扔闪光弹会触发癫痫 |
[18:24] | – Kind of. – And you kind of knew | 你大概知道扔闪光弹会触发癫痫 |
[18:26] | that all the flash-bangs you threw at him | |
[18:28] | would trigger a seizure. | |
[18:28] | would trigger a seizure. | 不过我可不在那些人中 |
[18:30] | Look, I’m an athlete. I’m a competitor. | 我是个运动员 |
[18:30] | Look, I’m an athlete. I’m a competitor. | 我是个运动员 |
[18:32] | I was looking for an edge. | 是个竞争者 我想要获取优势 |
[18:32] | I was looking for an edge. | 是个竞争者 我想要获取优势 |
[18:33] | I get it. He had a lot of conditions. | 他有很多毛病 |
[18:33] | I get it. close to the vest and my cash even closer. | 别说现金了 |
[18:34] | 100 grand. | 我拿到了 10万 |
[18:34] | 100 grand. | 我拿到了 10万 |
[18:36] | You can’t die from a seizure. That’s a fact. | 你不可能死于癫痫发作 |
[18:36] | You can’t die from a seizure. That’s a fact. | 你不可能死于癫痫发作 事实如此 我做过功课了 在维基药科 |
[18:38] | I looked it up. It’s on Wikimeds. | 我做过功课了 |
[18:38] | I looked it up. It’s on Wikimeds. | |
[18:40] | I think you’re gonna kind of need a lawyer. | 我建议你大概需要请个律师 |
[18:40] | I think you’re gonna kind of need a lawyer. | 我建议你大概需要请个律师 |
[18:44] | Hey, doc. I know, I know, you want a quick C.O.D. | 嗨 博士 我知道 你来问死因 然后你可以跳出去继续竞争 |
[18:44] | Hey, doc. I know, I know, you want a quick C.O.D. | 嗨 博士 我知道 你来问死因 然后你可以跳出去继续竞争 |
[18:47] | So you can get out of the pits | |
[18:47] | So you can get out of the pits | |
[18:49] | and get back into the race. | |
[18:49] | and get back into the race. | |
[18:50] | It’s not just me, man. Kind of. Brass: And you kind of knew | 不仅是我 |
[18:50] | It’s not just me, man. | 不仅是我 还有很多人赌我赢呢 |
[18:51] | I got a lot of people riding on me. that all the flash-bangs you threw at him | 还有很多人赌我赢呢 |
[18:51] | I got a lot of people riding on me. | |
[18:53] | Yeah, well, for the record, I am not among them. Oh, yeah? | 是的 |
[18:53] | Yeah, well, for the record, I am not among them. Oh, yeah? | 是的 不过我可不在那些人中 |
[18:56] | Well, who’d you put your money on, Greg? | 是吗 你押宝谁 Greg |
[18:56] | Well, who’d you put your money on, Greg? | 是吗 你押宝谁 Greg |
[18:57] | You might as well just give it to me right now. | 你可以现在直接给我钱 |
[18:57] | You might as well just give it to me right now. | 你可以现在直接给我钱 |
[18:59] | I hold my cards | 我把卡藏内衣里 |
[18:59] | I hold my cards | 我把卡藏内衣里 别说现金了 |
[19:01] | close to the vest and my cash even closer. | 也就是说 他至少是在3英尺外被射杀的 |
[19:03] | Yeah, yeah, okay. What’s up with this guy? | 好吧 这位老兄怎么啦 |
[19:03] | Yeah, yeah, okay. What’s up with this guy? | 好吧 |
[19:05] | I found these fibers in his chompers. | 我在他的嘴里发现了这些纤维 |
[19:05] | I found these fibers in his chompers. | 我在他的嘴里发现了这些纤维 |
[19:10] | They match the restraints on his wrists. | 和他手腕上的绳子相吻合 他可能是想用牙把绳子解开 |
[19:10] | They match the restraints on his wrists. | 和他手腕上的绳子相吻合 他可能是想用牙把绳子解开 |
[19:11] | He was probably trying to undo that knot with his teeth. | |
[19:11] | He was probably trying to undo that knot with his teeth. Okay, so the bullet’s got to be back at the house. | 也就是说子弹肯定还在案发现场 |
[19:17] | Mr. Fowler’s x-rays. | 这是Fowler先生的X光相片 |
[19:17] | Mr. Fowler’s x-rays. | 这是Fowler先生的X光相片 |
[19:18] | Extensive damage | 颈部椎骨及枕骨有多处损伤 |
[19:18] | Extensive damage | 颈部椎骨及枕骨有多处损伤 |
[19:20] | to the cervical vertebrae and the occipital bone. | |
[19:20] | to the cervical vertebrae and the occipital bone. | |
[19:22] | You see the beveling? | 看见那个斜面了吗 |
[19:22] | You see the beveling? | 看见那个斜面了吗 |
[19:24] | Inside to out. | 从内向外的 |
[19:24] | Inside to out. | 从内向外的 |
[19:26] | So the bullet went out the back of his head. | 也就是说子弹是从他脑后出去的 |
[19:26] | So the bullet went out the back of his head. | 也就是说子弹是从他脑后出去的 |
[19:29] | We initially thought that exit wound was an entry wound. | 我们一开始还以为那是射入创呢 |
[19:29] | We initially thought that exit wound was an entry wound. | 我们一开始还以为那是射入创呢 |
[19:32] | The real entry wound is in the oral pharynx. | 真正的射入创是在口腔咽部 |
[19:32] | The real entry wound is in the oral pharynx. | 真正的射入创是在口腔咽部 |
[19:36] | No soot around the hole, | 伤口周围没有烟灰 |
[19:36] | No soot around the hole, | 伤口周围没有烟灰 |
[19:37] | so he was shot from at least three feet away. Mouth open. | 张着嘴 不要啊 |
[19:37] | so he was shot from at least three feet away. Mouth open. | 张着嘴 不要啊 |
[19:40] | No! | 这位老兄怎么啦 |
[19:40] | No! | |
[19:42] | (Screaming) | 你也知道那是怎么回事 我知道 跟我说说 你最后一次见Ben是什么时候? |
[19:44] | It’s a penetrating wound. | 这是穿透伤 |
[19:44] | Robbins: It’s a penetrating wound. | 这是穿透伤 |
[19:46] | Through and through. | 彻底贯穿 |
[19:46] | Through and through. Tell me… | 彻底贯穿 |
[19:47] | Okay, so the bullet’s got to be back at the house. When was the last time you saw Ben? | 也就是说子弹肯定还在案发现场 |
[19:50] | Well, if you’re lucky, | 如果你幸运的话 说不定能在路上 遇见个自然死亡的 |
[19:50] | Well, if you’re lucky, | 如果你幸运的话 说不定能在路上 遇见个自然死亡的 |
[19:52] | you might catch a natural on the way over. | |
[19:52] | you might catch a natural on the way over. | |
[19:54] | (Chuckles) | 我把他保释出来 我送他回到住处 |
[19:56] | (Chuckles) | |
[20:09] | Thanks. | 多谢 请节哀 Fowler太太 Ben到底出了什么事 他替朋友看房子 |
[20:09] | Thanks. | 多谢 请节哀 Fowler太太 Ben到底出了什么事 他替朋友看房子 |
[20:10] | I’m very sorry for you loss, Mrs. Fowler. | |
[20:10] | I’m very sorry for you loss, Mrs. Fowler. | |
[20:14] | What happened to Ben? | |
[20:14] | What happened to Ben? | 拜托 |
[20:16] | He was house-sitting for some friends. | |
[20:16] | He was house-sitting for some friends. | 好吗 |
[20:19] | There was a break-in. | 有人闯了进去 |
[20:19] | There was a break-in. | 有人闯了进去 |
[20:20] | He was shot. | 然后杀了他 是在Seven Hills的那所房子吗 Alexanders家? |
[20:20] | He was shot. | 然后杀了他 是在Seven Hills的那所房子吗 Alexanders家? |
[20:22] | The house in seven hills? The Alexanders’ place? | 也就是说 他至少是在3英尺外被射杀的 |
[20:22] | The house in seven hills? The Alexanders’ place? | 对不起 |
[20:25] | You know them? | 你认识他们? |
[20:25] | You know them? | 你认识他们? |
[20:26] | They were friends, before the divorce. | 离婚以前 我们是朋友 离婚后朋友们就要选择支持哪方了 |
[20:26] | They were friends, before the divorce. | 离婚以前 |
[20:29] | People choose sides, you know how that goes. | |
[20:29] | People choose sides, you know how that goes. | 离婚后朋友们就要选择支持哪方了 |
[20:32] | Yes, I do. | |
[20:32] | Yes, I do. | 跟我说说 你最后一次见Ben是什么时候? |
[20:41] | Just a couple of days ago. | 几天前吧 |
[20:41] | Just a couple of days ago. | 几天前吧 |
[20:42] | He got pulled over for DUI. | 他因为酒后驾车被拘留了 他给我打电话 |
[20:42] | He got pulled over for DUI. | 他因为酒后驾车被拘留了 他给我打电话 我把他保释出来 我送他回到住处 |
[20:45] | He called me, I bailed him out. | |
[20:45] | He called me, I bailed him out. | 赌博 |
[20:46] | I took him back to the house. | |
[20:46] | I took him back to the house. | 我提出离婚 |
[20:49] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:49] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:50] | I just poured you a glass of wine. | 我刚给你倒了杯酒 |
[20:50] | I just poured you a glass of wine. | 我刚给你倒了杯酒 |
[20:51] | Come on, stay, please? | 留下来陪我吧 |
[20:51] | Come on, stay, please? | 留下来陪我吧 好吗 |
[20:53] | I’m tired. I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我很累 我不想再这样了 这是最后一次了 我保证 |
[20:53] | I’m tired. I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我很累 |
[20:55] | You won’t have to, I promise. | |
[20:55] | You won’t have to, I promise. | 这是最后一次了 |
[20:59] | Ah, shoot! | 靠 |
[20:59] | (Both gasp) Ah, shoot! | 靠 对不起 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry. You know, what, next time, just call somebody else. | 下次你还是给别人打电话吧 Olivia 请等一下 我只有你了 这个世界上 他唯一能求助的人就是我 而我却拒绝了他 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry. You know, what, next time, just call somebody else. | 下次你还是给别人打电话吧 |
[21:05] | Olivia, please wait. You’re all I got. | |
[21:05] | Olivia, please wait. You’re all I got. | 请等一下 |
[21:10] | I was the last person in the world that he could call | 我们是朋友 |
[21:10] | I was the last person in the world that he could call | 他唯一能求助的人就是我 而我却拒绝了他 |
[21:13] | and I turned my back on him. | 你也知道那是怎么回事 我知道 |
[21:13] | and I turned my back on him. | 子弹肯定还在泳池里 不行 |
[21:16] | Sounds like he was in a pretty dark place. Tell me… | 听上去他好像很颓废 |
[21:16] | Sounds like he was in a pretty dark place. Oh, no… I’m having a good hair day. | 听上去他好像很颓废 |
[21:18] | He wasn’t always. When was the last time you saw Ben? | 他以前不是这样的 |
[21:18] | He wasn’t always. Well, maybe neither one of us has to get wet. | 他以前不是这样的 |
[21:20] | He lost his contracting business. | 他的承包生意泡汤了 |
[21:20] | He lost his contracting business. | 他的承包生意泡汤了 |
[21:23] | Couldn’t find another job. | 又找不到新工作 |
[21:23] | Couldn’t find another job. | 又找不到新工作 |
[21:25] | Started drinking, gambling. | 于是就开始酗酒 |
[21:25] | Started drinking, gambling. | 于是就开始酗酒 |
[21:28] | It got out of hand. | 逐渐堕落下去 |
[21:28] | It got out of hand. | 逐渐堕落下去 |
[21:29] | I filed, he left. | 然后他就离开了我 |
[21:29] | I filed, he left. Go, Stokes. | 然后他就离开了我 |
[21:34] | I thought when the Alexanders’ took him in | 我以为Alexander一家收留他以后 他就会没事的 |
[21:34] | I thought when the Alexanders’ took him in | 我以为Alexander一家收留他以后 他就会没事的 |
[21:36] | that he’d be okay. | 拜托 |
[21:36] | that he’d be okay. | 拜托 |
[21:38] | I just wish I could take back what I said. | 我真想把当初那句话收回去 我一直都爱着他 你第一次来时为什么没找到子弹? |
[21:38] | I just wish I could take back what I said. | 我真想把当初那句话收回去 我一直都爱着他 你第一次来时为什么没找到子弹? |
[21:40] | I never did stop loving him. | 我不想再这样了 |
[21:40] | I never did stop loving him. | 对 |
[21:43] | (Sobbing, sniffling) | 安眠药的成分 唑吡坦 |
[22:03] | Why didn’t you find the bullet the first time? | 我保证 |
[22:03] | Why didn’t you find the bullet the first time? | |
[22:06] | We thought it was still in him. | 我们当时以为子弹在他体内 你是在质疑我的工作吗 我可是给你下了大注 |
[22:06] | We thought it was still in him. | 我们当时以为子弹在他体内 |
[22:10] | Olivia Are you questioning my work? | |
[22:10] | Are you questioning my work? | 我可是给你下了大注 |
[22:11] | I’ve got one large riding on you. | 我只有你了 这个世界上 |
[22:11] | I’ve got one large riding on you. | |
[22:14] | Relax. | 别着急 |
[22:14] | Relax. I’m really busy here. | 别着急 |
[22:15] | It’s got to be in the pool. | 我今天可不想把头发弄湿 也许我们都不用下水了 |
[22:15] | It’s got to be in the pool. The point is, your victim was staring at the inside | 子弹肯定还在泳池里 |
[22:18] | Oh, no… I’m having a good hair day. of his eyelids when those flash-bangs were going off. | 不行 |
[22:24] | Well, maybe neither one of us has to get wet. | 我今天可不想把头发弄湿 |
[22:27] | No! | 不要! |
[22:27] | No! | 不要! |
[22:50] | A little ballistics, a little case closed, | 用点弹道学 案子好解决 Stokes小队就要出发寻找自然死者了 上吧 Stokes |
[22:50] | A little ballistics, a little case closed, | 用点弹道学 |
[22:53] | and then team Stokes is on the hunt | 赌博 |
[22:53] | and then team Stokes is on the hunt | Stokes小队就要出发寻找自然死者了 |
[22:54] | for the elusive natural. | 我提出离婚 |
[22:54] | Stokes for the elusive natural. | |
[22:56] | Go, Stokes. What about his stomach contents? | 他胃部的消化物呢 |
[22:58] | A little faith, baby. | 有点信心 |
[22:58] | A little faith, baby. | 有点信心 拜托 |
[23:03] | Ah, here to lay down some more action? | 还要加注吗 |
[23:03] | Ah, here to lay down some more action? | 还要加注吗 |
[23:05] | Actually, I’m here for my tox results. | 我是来拿毒理检测结果的 |
[23:05] | Actually, I’m here for my tox results. | 我是来拿毒理检测结果的 |
[23:08] | Right. Found sleeping pills in your gamer’s bloodstream… | 在那名玩家的血液里发现了 |
[23:08] | Right. Found sleeping pills in your gamer’s bloodstream… | 安眠药的成分 唑吡坦 |
[23:12] | zolpidem. | |
[23:12] | zolpidem. | 有个上日班的人刚给我送花了 |
[23:13] | High therapeutic levels. | 含量很高 玩家会吃安眠药?! |
[23:13] | High therapeutic levels. | 含量很高 |
[23:15] | A gamer on zolpidem?! | 你是在质疑我的工作吗 |
[23:18] | That’s like a sumo wrestler on diet pills. | 这就像相扑选手吃减肥药一样 |
[23:18] | That’s like a sumo wrestler on diet pills. | 这就像相扑选手吃减肥药一样 |
[23:21] | Yeah. Listen, thanks to you guys, | 都怪你们 我都要忙死了 关键是 闪光弹爆炸时 死者已经睡着了 也就是说NinjaAssassin不是凶手了 |
[23:21] | Yeah. Listen, thanks to you guys, | 都怪你们 我都要忙死了 |
[23:23] | I’m really busy here. | 死者已经睡着了 也就是说NinjaAssassin不是凶手了 |
[23:25] | The point is, your victim was staring at the inside | |
[23:27] | of his eyelids when those flash-bangs were going off. | |
[23:30] | So Ninjaassassin’s off the hook. | 也许我们都不用下水了 |
[23:30] | So Ninjaassassin’s off the hook. | |
[23:31] | So, why would a hardcore gamer pound sedatives | 为什么一个铁杆玩家 要在决战前夜服用安眠药? 也许有人在手柄上做了手脚 |
[23:31] | So, why would a hardcore gamer pound sedatives | 为什么一个铁杆玩家 |
[23:34] | the night before the big game? | 案子好解决 |
[23:34] | the night before the big game? | 也许有人在手柄上做了手脚 |
[23:36] | Maybe someone spiked his joystick. | 上吧 |
[23:36] | Maybe someone spiked his joystick. | 与案件无直接关联 |
[23:38] | Can you solve this someplace else? | 你能去别处破案吗 |
[23:38] | Can you solve this someplace else? | 你能去别处破案吗 他胃部的消化物呢 |
[23:40] | What about his stomach contents? | 你拍照了吗 – |
[23:43] | Yeah, it just went to the top of my stack. | 我马上就弄那个 得放在20元那一堆里 大概20分钟吧 |
[23:43] | Yeah, it just went to the top of my stack. | 我马上就弄那个 |
[23:45] | I’ll have it in twenties. | |
[23:45] | I’ll have it in twenties. | 大概20分钟吧 |
[23:48] | Or 20 minutes. | 对 在那名玩家的血液里发现了 |
[23:48] | Or 20 minutes. | |
[23:50] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[23:50] | Forget it. | 算了吧 有个上日班的人刚给我送花了 他知道你已经结婚了吗 |
[24:19] | I just got flowers from one of the day shift guys. | 他知道你已经结婚了吗 |
[24:22] | Does he know you’re married? A gamer on zolpidem?! | 玩家会吃安眠药?! |
[24:24] | Yeah. | 知道 他希望我这次能赌赢 Henry在死者体内发现了安眠药 |
[24:24] | Yeah. | 知道 他希望我这次能赌赢 Henry在死者体内发现了安眠药 |
[24:25] | He was wishing me luck in the cycle. | |
[24:26] | Henry found zolpidem in our Vic’s system. | 关键是 闪光弹爆炸时 |
[24:31] | I’m guessing this is how it got into there. | 他应该是这样喝下去的 我在垃圾箱里找到了一个安眠药瓶 |
[24:31] | I’m guessing this is how it got into there. | 他应该是这样喝下去的 我在垃圾箱里找到了一个安眠药瓶 |
[24:33] | You know, I did find a prescription bottle | |
[24:33] | You know, I did find a prescription bottle | |
[24:35] | for zolpidem in the trash, | |
[24:35] | for zolpidem in the trash, | 听着 小姐 |
[24:36] | but it belonged to somebody else, | 但是别人的 里面还有几片药 |
[24:36] | but it belonged to somebody else, | 但是别人的 |
[24:38] | and there was still a few pills in it. | 要在决战前夜服用安眠药? |
[24:39] | I couldn’t collect it | 你也知道规定 |
[24:39] | You know the rules: I couldn’t collect it | 你也知道规定 |
[24:41] | because there was no direct link to the case. | 所以我无法取证 |
[24:41] | because there was no direct link to the case. The blonde. | 所以我无法取证 |
[24:43] | – Did you get a pic? | |
[24:43] | – Did you get a pic? | |
[24:44] | I did. | 拍了 标签湿了 |
[24:44] | I did. | 拍了 标签湿了 |
[24:53] | Label got wet. | 得放在20元那一堆里 |
[24:53] | Sidle: (Sighs) Label got wet. | |
[24:57] | But I think I can still scan the bar code. | 不过我想还是可以扫描一下条形码的 |
[24:57] | But I think I can still scan the bar code. | 不过我想还是可以扫描一下条形码的 |
[25:07] | Bottle belonged to an Evan Ferrari. | 这瓶药是Evan Ferrari的 |
[25:07] | Bottle belonged to an Evan Ferrari. | 这瓶药是Evan Ferrari的 |
[25:10] | All right, well, based on DV8’s social calendar, I just got flowers from one of the day shift guys. | 鉴于DV8的社交圈 |
[25:10] | All right, well, based on DV8’s social calendar, | 鉴于DV8的社交圈 |
[25:13] | my bet is that Mr. Ferrari is also a gamer. Does he know you’re married? | 我猜这位Ferrari先生也是个玩家 |
[25:19] | (Explosions, gunfire blaring over speakers) | |
[25:21] | (Crowd cheering) | 他是我的男朋友 |
[25:30] | It’s like finding a nerd in a haystack. | 大海捞针啊 |
[25:30] | It’s like finding a nerd in a haystack. | 大海捞针啊 |
[25:35] | Maybe she can help. He was wishing me luck in the cycle. | 说不定她能帮忙 |
[25:35] | Maybe she can help. | 说不定她能帮忙 |
[25:44] | Excuse me. Henry found zolpidem in our Vic’s system. | 不好意思 |
[25:48] | I’m with the crime lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的 |
[25:48] | I’m with the crime lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的 |
[25:49] | Yeah, I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[25:49] | Yeah, I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[25:52] | And your sidekick, Commander Buzz Kill. | 还有你的老伙伴 扫兴警官 |
[25:52] | And your sidekick, Commander Buzz Kill. | 还有你的老伙伴 扫兴警官 听着 小姐 我们在找Evan Ferrari |
[25:54] | Listen, sugarbug, | 我们在找Evan Ferrari |
[25:54] | Listen, sugarbug, | 掺到他喝的东西里 |
[25:56] | we’re looking for Evan Ferrari. and there was still a few pills in it. | 里面还有几片药 |
[25:56] | we’re looking for Evan Ferrari. I didn’t crush any pills. | 我不爱捣什么药片 |
[25:57] | So if you don’t want another Buzz Kill, | 你要是不想再扫一次兴 就把他指给我看 金发的那位就是 那妞是Evan Ferrari? |
[25:57] | So if you don’t want another Buzz Kill, | 你要是不想再扫一次兴 就把他指给我看 金发的那位就是 那妞是Evan Ferrari? |
[25:59] | just point him out to me. | 与案件无直接关联 |
[25:59] | just point him out to me. | |
[26:01] | (Crowd cheering) | 他又是个职业玩家 |
[26:04] | The blonde. | |
[26:10] | That’s Evan Ferrari? | 你拍照了吗 – |
[26:10] | That’s Evan Ferrari? | |
[26:16] | Sweet ride. | 真是美差呢 |
[26:16] | Sweet ride. | 真是美差呢 |
[26:22] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道事情不对劲 |
[26:22] | (Sniffles) I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道事情不对劲 |
[26:26] | I kept calling him, but no answer. | 我一直打他电话 但就是没人接 |
[26:26] | I kept calling him, but no answer. | 我一直打他电话 但就是没人接 |
[26:28] | But then when he didn’t show up to the semifinals… | 当他没在半决赛出现时 我就知道… 可怜的Stevie |
[26:28] | But then when he didn’t show up to the semifinals… | 当他没在半决赛出现时 我就知道… 可怜的Stevie |
[26:32] | Poor Stevie. my bet is that Mr. Ferrari is also a gamer. | 我猜这位Ferrari先生也是个玩家 |
[26:32] | Poor Stevie. | |
[26:35] | Did he have a heart attack? | 他是心脏病突发吗? |
[26:35] | Did he have a heart attack? | 他是心脏病突发吗? |
[26:39] | How well did you know Stevie? | 你对Stevie有多少了解? |
[26:39] | How well did you know Stevie? | 你对Stevie有多少了解? 他是我的男朋友 |
[26:40] | He was my boyfriend. | |
[26:40] | He was my boyfriend. | 肯定不放心 |
[26:43] | Really? | 真的? 节哀顺变 |
[26:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:45] | I’m sorry for your loss. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:49] | We found your zolpidem in his apartment. | 我们在他公寓发现了你的唑吡坦 |
[26:49] | We found your zolpidem in his apartment. | 我们在他公寓发现了你的唑吡坦 |
[26:51] | How many pills did you give him? | – 你给了他多少? – 什么? |
[26:51] | Brass: How many pills did you give him? | – 你给了他多少? – 什么? |
[26:53] | What? | |
[26:53] | What? | |
[26:55] | You crushed up his pills, spiked his drink | 你把药片捣碎 |
[26:55] | You crushed up his pills, spiked his drink | 你把药片捣碎 |
[26:57] | and put him to sleep forever. | 让他再也醒不过来 |
[26:57] | and put him to sleep forever. | 让他再也醒不过来 |
[27:01] | The only thing that I had a crush on was Stevie. | 我唯一爱的只有Stevie |
[27:01] | The only thing that I had a crush on was Stevie. | 我唯一爱的只有Stevie |
[27:03] | He had trouble sleeping. | 他睡眠质量很不好 |
[27:03] | He had trouble sleeping. | 他睡眠质量很不好 他又是个职业玩家 |
[27:06] | He was a gamer and… | |
[27:06] | He was a gamer and… | 我绝不会这么对Stevie |
[27:07] | There was always someone on line | 线上总是会有人要和他对战 |
[27:07] | There was always someone on line | 线上总是会有人要和他对战 |
[27:08] | that was ready to thumble, | |
[27:08] | that was ready to thumble, | 我不需要他的钱 也不需要别人的 |
[27:10] | and he just could never back down, | 他就是没法说不 所以有时我会给他点安眠药 |
[27:10] | and he just could never back down, I make enough off my looks to have anything | 他就是没法说不 |
[27:12] | so, sometimes I would give him sleeping pills, | |
[27:12] | so, sometimes I would give him sleeping pills, that I could ever want… | 所以有时我会给他点安眠药 |
[27:15] | but never more than the recommended dosage. | 但从没超过规定剂量 |
[27:15] | but never more than the recommended dosage. | 但从没超过规定剂量 |
[27:17] | I think you’re lying. | 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[27:17] | I think you’re lying. | 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[27:18] | And I think big Stevie got nervous | 我还觉得 Stevie见着自己 漂亮如意大利车模的女友 |
[27:18] | And I think big Stevie got nervous | 我还觉得 |
[27:21] | when his fine Italian sports car girlfriend | |
[27:21] | when his fine Italian sports car girlfriend | 漂亮如意大利车模的女友 |
[27:23] | was strutting her stuff for a thousand amped-up geeks. | 在一千多个饥渴的宅男前搔首弄姿 |
[27:23] | was strutting her stuff for a thousand amped-up geeks. | 在一千多个饥渴的宅男前搔首弄姿 |
[27:26] | I work all kinds of events: | 我各种地方的活都接 会展 拳击赛 |
[27:26] | I work all kinds of events: | 我各种地方的活都接 会展 拳击赛 |
[27:28] | Conventions, fight nights. I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[27:28] | Conventions, fight nights. | 提取到DNA了 |
[27:31] | It pays the bills. | 都是生计所迫 Stevie知道的 |
[27:31] | It pays the bills. | 都是生计所迫 Stevie知道的 |
[27:32] | And Stevie knew that. | |
[27:32] | And Stevie knew that. the other an unknown male. | 另一个属于无名男子 |
[27:33] | He liked a woman with her own career. | 他喜欢有自己事业的女人 |
[27:33] | He liked a woman with her own career. | 他喜欢有自己事业的女人 |
[27:35] | You’re a cyber league girl. | 你毕竟是个混电子竞技圈的女生 赚的钱有限 所以 是不是有个网瘾少年雇你 让你给Stieve下药 |
[27:35] | You’re a cyber league girl. | 你毕竟是个混电子竞技圈的女生 赚的钱有限 所以 是不是有个网瘾少年雇你 让你给Stieve下药 |
[27:36] | You don’t make a lot of money. | 掺到他喝的东西里 |
[27:36] | You don’t make a lot of money. | |
[27:38] | So maybe some nerd offered to pay you to dose Stevie, I didn’t crush any pills. | 我不爱捣什么药片 |
[27:38] | So maybe some nerd offered to pay you to dose Stevie, | |
[27:41] | knock him out of the tournament | 把他踢出锦标赛 最后和你分享奖金 |
[27:41] | knock him out of the tournament in the system: | 把他踢出锦标赛 |
[27:42] | and share some of the prize money with you. | |
[27:42] | and share some of the prize money with you. Carl Jansen. | 最后和你分享奖金 |
[27:45] | No, I would never do that. | 不 |
[27:45] | No, I would never do that. | 不 |
[27:47] | I loved Stevie. | 我爱他 |
[27:47] | I loved Stevie. | 我爱他 |
[27:49] | And for the record, I didn’t need his money | 还要声明一点 |
[27:49] | And for the record, I didn’t need his money Yes. He’s a loan shark. | 还要声明一点 |
[27:51] | or anyone else’s. | 凭我的外貌赚钱就足够花了 可我要的是一个爱我内在的男人 |
[27:51] | or anyone else’s. I also checked our victim’s phone records, | 我不需要他的钱 |
[27:53] | I make enough off my looks to have anything | 也不需要别人的 |
[27:56] | that I could ever want… | 可我要的是一个爱我内在的男人 |
[27:57] | except for a man who can see past them. | |
[27:57] | except for a man who can see past them. | 看Carl这样子 |
[28:03] | So, the pot on the cycle is up to four grand | 已经凑到4千块赌金了 你想参加还来得及 |
[28:03] | So, the pot on the cycle is up to four grand | 已经凑到4千块赌金了 |
[28:06] | if you want to get in on this. | Stevie见着自己 |
[28:08] | If I want to gamble, I’ll go to a casino. | 我要真想赌 可以去赌场 随你便 |
[28:08] | If I want to gamble, I’ll go to a casino. | 我要真想赌 |
[28:10] | Fair enough. | 肯定不放心 |
[28:10] | Fair enough. and I’m guessing that’s your gun. | 随你便 |
[28:12] | I got back DNA on the blood from the house. | 我从房里的血迹里 |
[28:12] | I got back DNA on the blood from the house. | 我从房里的血迹里 提取到DNA了 分别属于2个人 |
[28:15] | Two contributors. | 分别属于2个人 |
[28:15] | Two contributors. | Fowler的那把 |
[28:16] | One was our victim, | 一个是死者的 |
[28:16] | One was our victim, | 一个是死者的 另一个属于无名男子 |
[28:17] | the other an unknown male. | Carl 就招了吧 |
[28:20] | I may be able to help there. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[28:20] | I may be able to help there. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[28:22] | I ran the prints. | 我在指纹系统里搜索了下 |
[28:22] | I ran the prints. | 我在指纹系统里搜索了下 |
[28:24] | Most came back to our victim Ben Fowler, | 大部分是死者Ben Fowler的 还有一些查不到 但有一个系统里有记录 Carl Jansen 履历不简单嘛 入室行窃 小偷小摸 攻击他人 |
[28:24] | Most came back to our victim Ben Fowler, | 大部分是死者Ben Fowler的 还有一些查不到 但有一个系统里有记录 Carl Jansen 履历不简单嘛 入室行窃 小偷小摸 攻击他人 |
[28:27] | a few unknowns, but we did get one hit | |
[28:27] | a few unknowns, but we did get one hit | 至少对Armin |
[28:31] | Carl Jansen. | 我建议你换个人替你销赃 |
[28:32] | Nice rap sheet… burglary, larceny, assault. | 我绝不会这么对Stevie |
[28:32] | Stokes: Nice rap sheet… burglary, larceny, assault. | 你从Alexander家偷的东西 |
[28:38] | Did you check with PD? | – 问过警局他什么来路了没? – 他是个放高利贷的 我还查了死者的电话记录 他一直都和死者保持通话 |
[28:38] | – Did you check with PD? | |
[28:39] | – Yes. He’s a loan shark. | |
[28:41] | I also checked our victim’s phone records, | 我还查了死者的电话记录 他一直都和死者保持通话 |
[28:44] | and you can see, that our loan shark has been calling him. | 凭我的外貌赚钱就足够花了 |
[28:44] | and you can see, that our loan shark has been calling him. | 再把他推进泳池之后 |
[28:47] | Calling him a lot. | 打的还真不少啊 |
[28:47] | Calling him a lot. | 打的还真不少啊 看Carl这样子 就不想欠他钱啊 |
[28:49] | Mm-hmm. Well, Carl doesn’t look like somebody | 就不想欠他钱啊 |
[28:49] | Mm-hmm. Well, Carl doesn’t look like somebody | |
[28:51] | you want to owe money to. if you want to get in on this. | 你想参加还来得及 |
[28:51] | you want to owe money to. | |
[28:56] | These are your fingerprints, | 这些是你的指纹 这是你的血迹 我猜这是你的枪吧 |
[28:56] | These are your fingerprints, | 这些是你的指纹 这是你的血迹 我猜这是你的枪吧 |
[29:00] | this is your blood, | 可以去赌场 |
[29:00] | this is your blood, | 血迹是我的 |
[29:01] | and I’m guessing that’s your gun. my prints. | 不过我是去那…收账的 |
[29:04] | Used to shoot Ben Fowler. | 崩了Ben |
[29:04] | Used to shoot Ben Fowler. | 崩了Ben |
[29:06] | How much did he owe you? | 他欠你多少钱 |
[29:06] | How much did he owe you? | 他欠你多少钱 |
[29:08] | All right, Carl, come on now. | 行了 |
[29:08] | All right, Carl, come on now. | 行了 |
[29:10] | You save us a little time here, | 你现在给我们节省点时间 到时候我们会还你这个人情 |
[29:10] | You save us a little time here, Are you sure you won’t forget? | 你现在给我们节省点时间 |
[29:12] | we might be able to return the favor. | |
[29:12] | we might be able to return the favor. Because I think you’re gonna forget. | 到时候我们会还你这个人情 |
[29:14] | Does that line ever really work? | 这话能有说服人吗? |
[29:14] | Does that line ever really work? | 这话能有说服人吗? |
[29:16] | Actually, it does. | 事实如此 |
[29:16] | Actually, it does. | 事实如此 至少对Armin Kosh管用 |
[29:17] | It did with armin kosh. in the system: | Kosh管用 |
[29:17] | It did with armin kosh. we’re gonna settle right now. | 所以我们要现在了结这事 |
[29:18] | Yeah, when you get out of the joint, | 等你被放出来之后 |
[29:18] | Yeah, when you get out of the joint, | 等你被放出来之后 我建议你换个人替你销赃 |
[29:21] | I’d suggest finding yourself a new fence. | 你的人轻易就把你出卖了 |
[29:21] | I’d suggest finding yourself a new fence. | 你的人轻易就把你出卖了 |
[29:22] | Your boy gave you up real quick. | 他付了3000美元 |
[29:22] | Your boy gave you up real quick. | 他付了3000美元 |
[29:23] | He paid you $3,000 for the items | 问过警局他什么来路了没? |
[29:23] | He paid you $3,000 for the items | |
[29:25] | that you stole from the Alexander house. | 他是个放高利贷的 |
[29:25] | that you stole from the Alexander house. | 他欠我更多 你想指控我偷了个电视? 试试看 |
[29:27] | After you put a slug in Ben’s head and dumped him in the pool. | 就在你朝Ben脑袋崩了一枪 |
[29:27] | After you put a slug in Ben’s head and dumped him in the pool. | 就在你朝Ben脑袋崩了一枪 |
[29:29] | Sounds like I need to have a little talk with armin. | 看起来我得和Armin谈谈 |
[29:29] | Sounds like I need to have a little talk with armin. | 看起来我得和Armin谈谈 |
[29:32] | Threatening to kill someone in front of a cop? | 你这是在警察面前扬言说要杀人? |
[29:32] | Threatening to kill someone in front of a cop? | 你这是在警察面前扬言说要杀人? |
[29:34] | That’s not real smart. | 这很不聪明 |
[29:34] | That’s not real smart. | 这很不聪明 |
[29:36] | I don’t kill people. | 我不杀人 |
[29:36] | I don’t kill people. | 我不杀人 |
[29:37] | Dead people don’t make me money. | 死人榨不出油水 |
[29:37] | Dead people don’t make me money. | 死人榨不出油水 血迹是我的 指纹也是我的 不过我是去那…收账的 |
[29:41] | It’s my blood, | 指纹也是我的 |
[29:41] | It’s my blood, | |
[29:43] | my prints. | 他跟我说了什么 |
[29:46] | I was there… to collect. | Fowler的那把 |
[29:46] | I was there… to collect. | 好好检查下这具尸体 |
[29:48] | Just give me till Tuesday. | 只要宽限到星期二就行 星期二哈? 你确定你能记得吗? 因为我觉得你肯定记不得 我发誓 肯定不会 |
[29:48] | Just give me till Tuesday. | 只要宽限到星期二就行 星期二哈? 你确定你能记得吗? 因为我觉得你肯定记不得 我发誓 肯定不会 |
[29:50] | Tuesday, huh? | Carl 就招了吧 |
[29:50] | Tuesday, huh? | 我打赌这个是自然死亡来着 |
[29:53] | (Groans) | 我在她身上压500块 |
[29:54] | Are you sure you won’t forget? | 继续得分 |
[29:58] | I swear I won’t. | |
[30:00] | I think you will. That’s why | 我觉得你会 |
[30:00] | I think you will. That’s why | 我觉得你会 所以我们要现在了结这事 |
[30:02] | we’re gonna settle right now. | 老兄 |
[30:03] | Take the tv… | 把电视搬走 能搬走的都搬走 |
[30:03] | Take the tv… | 把电视搬走 |
[30:05] | Take everything. | 你从Alexander家偷的东西 |
[30:08] | Guy owes me money. | 那家伙欠我钱 |
[30:08] | Guy owes me money. | 那家伙欠我钱 |
[30:09] | Now, the way this works, he’s gonna owe me more money. | 这办法之所以奏效 是因为这样一来 |
[30:09] | Now, the way this works, he’s gonna owe me more money. | 这办法之所以奏效 是因为这样一来 他欠我更多 你想指控我偷了个电视? 试试看 你手上也就这点筹码了 哇 Kevin帅哥 |
[30:13] | You want to hook me up for stealing a tv? | 你手上也就这点筹码了 哇 Kevin帅哥 |
[30:13] | You want to hook me up for stealing a tv? | 她老啦 |
[30:16] | Go ahead. | 再把他推进泳池之后 |
[30:16] | ^o^) Go ahead. | |
[30:17] | That’s all you got. | |
[30:17] | That’s all you got. | 股骨骨折 进而引起血栓 |
[30:23] | Wow… Kevin, charming. | |
[30:23] | Wow… Kevin, charming. | 这是意外 |
[30:26] | I hate him… | 我恨他 恨到骨子里那种 |
[30:26] | I hate him… | 我恨他 |
[30:27] | To the very core of my being. | |
[30:29] | Oh, I hear you. | 我懂 |
[30:29] | Oh, I hear you. | 我懂 |
[30:31] | I don’t even want to tell you what he just said | 我都不想跟你说刚才在洗手间 |
[30:31] | I don’t even want to tell you what he just said | 我都不想跟你说刚才在洗手间 |
[30:33] | to me in the washroom, but do me a favor. | 但帮个忙 |
[30:33] | to me in the washroom, but do me a favor. | 好好检查下这具尸体 谢谢了 |
[30:35] | And take a good look at the D.B thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[30:35] | And take a good look at the D.B thank you. | Ferrari的电话记录了 |
[30:42] | Dude, I’m rolling a natural here. | 老兄 |
[30:42] | Dude, I’m rolling a natural here. | 老兄 |
[30:45] | I told CSI redhead I’m putting five large on her. | 我告诉那个红发调查员 |
[30:45] | I told CSI redhead I’m putting five large on her. | 我告诉那个红发调查员 |
[30:47] | I’m gonna score and then I’m gonna score. | 我又要得分啦 |
[30:47] | I’m gonna score and then I’m gonna score. | 我又要得分啦 继续得分 |
[30:49] | If you think for one second Because I think you’re gonna forget. | 你有没有想过 |
[30:49] | If you think for one second | 你有没有想过 Catherine为啥会屈尊来 这老太太绝对是老死的 |
[30:50] | that Catherine would actually lower herself… (Groans) I swear I won’t. | Catherine为啥会屈尊来 |
[30:50] | that Catherine would actually lower herself… | |
[30:53] | there’s no way this old lady didn’t die of old age. | 这老太太绝对是老死的 |
[30:53] | there’s no way this old lady didn’t die of old age. | 描述facebook创始过程 及2位主要创始人之间的爱恨情仇 |
[30:55] | (Annoyed sigh) | 但愿你拿到胃提取物化验报告了 我很抱歉拖了你的后腿 |
[31:01] | Paramedics found her on the stairs. | 急救人员是在楼梯上发现她的 |
[31:01] | Paramedics found her on the stairs. | 急救人员是在楼梯上发现她的 老兄 那是我的尸体 |
[31:09] | (Tissue crackling) | |
[31:10] | Dude, that’s my corpse. | 那是我的尸体 |
[31:10] | Dude, that’s my corpse. | 你那个玩家体内不只含有唑吡坦 |
[31:12] | Shh. Take everything. | 能搬走的都搬走 |
[31:12] | Shh. Emetine. | –吐根素 |
[31:13] | Hear that crepitis sound? | 听到这声音了吗? |
[31:13] | Hear that crepitis sound? | 听到这声音了吗? |
[31:15] | She has osteoporosis. | 她有骨质酥松 |
[31:15] | She has osteoporosis. | 她有骨质酥松 |
[31:17] | Yeah, Grey’s Anatomy, she’s old. | <实习医生格蕾>登场了 |
[31:17] | Yeah, Grey’s Anatomy, she’s old. | <实习医生格蕾>登场了 她老啦 (LV终于调戏了一把GA ^o^) 这些伤说明她很可能是摔倒时 股骨骨折 进而引起血栓 |
[31:20] | Well, the injury indicates that she probably fell | (LV终于调戏了一把GA |
[31:22] | and fractured her femur; Caused a blood clot. | 这些伤说明她很可能是摔倒时 |
[31:23] | No way her death was a natural. | 她绝对不是自然死亡 |
[31:23] | No way her death was a natural. | 她绝对不是自然死亡 这是意外 这事能不能别外传? |
[31:26] | It was an accident. | 这事能不能别外传? |
[31:26] | It was an accident. | |
[31:27] | Can we just keep this between us? To the very core of my being. | 恨到骨子里那种 |
[31:27] | Can we just keep this between us? | |
[31:29] | No. | 不能 |
[31:29] | No. | 不能 |
[31:33] | Diagnose this, Quincy… | 帮我分析一下 帅哥 为嘛我在你身边呆久了会头疼 |
[31:33] | Diagnose this, Quincy… | 帮我分析一下 帅哥 为嘛我在你身边呆久了会头疼 |
[31:35] | why does my head ache the more I’m around you? | 他跟我说了什么 但帮个忙 |
[31:35] | LeftBrain? why does my head ache the more I’m around you? | |
[31:38] | (Pills rattle in bottle) | |
[31:48] | Hey, got an AG waiver on Evan Ferrari’s phone and isp. | 拿到授权查看Evan |
[31:48] | Hey, got an AG waiver on Evan Ferrari’s phone and isp. | 拿到授权查看Evan Ferrari的电话记录了 |
[31:51] | Our cyber league girl wasn’t kidding about loving DV8. | 玩电子竞技的女孩没开玩笑 她爱DV8 唯一的问题是 她爱他太深了点 “去揉别人的大肚子 DV8是我的” |
[31:51] | Our cyber league girl wasn’t kidding about loving DV8. | 玩电子竞技的女孩没开玩笑 她爱DV8 |
[31:55] | If anything, she might have loved him a little too much. | 我打赌这个是自然死亡来着 |
[31:55] | If anything, she might have loved him a little too much. | “去揉别人的大肚子 DV8是我的” |
[31:58] | “Find another beer belly to rub. DV8’s mine.” | 我在她身上压500块 |
[31:58] | “Find another beer belly to rub. DV8’s mine.” Adds in some special sauce. | 再加了点特殊的盐 |
[32:00] | “Text DV8 again and your phone will blow off your fingers.” | “你敢再给DV8发短信 手机就会把你的指头炸掉” |
[32:00] | “Text DV8 again and your phone will blow off your fingers.” | “你敢再给DV8发短信 手机就会把你的指头炸掉” |
[32:04] | Do gamers have groupies? | 玩家也有疯狂的萝莉粉丝? |
[32:04] | Do gamers have groupies? | 玩家也有疯狂的萝莉粉丝? |
[32:05] | Haven’t you seen The Social Network? | 你难道没看过<社交网络>? 2010年最佳电影之一 |
[32:05] | Haven’t you seen The Social Network? | 你难道没看过<社交网络>? 2010年最佳电影之一 |
[32:07] | Hey, bank. Hope you got my stomach contents there. | 存款机 |
[32:07] | Hey, bank. Hope you got my stomach contents there. | 存款机 但愿你拿到胃提取物化验报告了 我很抱歉拖了你的后腿 |
[32:11] | Look, I’m really sorry I fell a little behind. | |
[32:11] | Look, I’m really sorry I fell a little behind. | |
[32:13] | I can’t believe I got roped into being everybody’s bookie. | 简直不敢相信我变成你们的赌注记录员了 |
[32:13] | I can’t believe I got roped into being everybody’s bookie. | 简直不敢相信我变成你们的赌注记录员了 |
[32:16] | So, your gamer didn’t just have zolpidem in his system. | 说正事 |
[32:16] | So, your gamer didn’t just have zolpidem in his system. | 说正事 你那个玩家体内不只含有唑吡坦 |
[32:19] | The extended tox panel says | 扩展毒物测试显示他的披萨里还有加料 |
[32:19] | The extended tox panel says | 扩展毒物测试显示他的披萨里还有加料 –吐根素 |
[32:20] | his pizza had an extra topping: Emetine. | 披萨 披萨 |
[32:23] | Hm. Primary alkaloid in ipecac. | 是吐根的主要生物碱成分 用来催吐的 |
[32:23] | Sidle: Hm. Primary alkaloid in ipecac. | 是吐根的主要生物碱成分 |
[32:25] | Used to induce vomiting. | |
[32:27] | If you knock somebody out Well, the injury indicates that she probably fell | 如果你先给人服用唑吡坦 |
[32:27] | If you knock somebody out | 如果你先给人服用唑吡坦 再让他吃一块加了吐根的披萨 |
[32:28] | with zolpidem, and then feed him a pizza and fractured her femur; Caused a blood clot. | 再让他吃一块加了吐根的披萨 |
[32:28] | Greg? with zolpidem, and then feed him a pizza | |
[32:31] | with ipecac… | 你好 Jimmy Hendrix(已故吉他大师) 永别了DV8 他会被自己的呕吐物呛死 也许Evan因为她男朋友的粉丝 过分崇拜他而发了飚 |
[32:31] | with ipecac… | 你好 Jimmy Hendrix(已故吉他大师) 永别了DV8 他会被自己的呕吐物呛死 也许Evan因为她男朋友的粉丝 过分崇拜他而发了飚 |
[32:32] | Hello Jimmy Hendrix, good-bye DV8. | |
[32:32] | Hello Jimmy Hendrix, good-bye DV8. | |
[32:34] | He chokes to death on his vomit. | |
[32:34] | He chokes to death on his vomit. | Gimble工作证上的一致 |
[32:36] | So, Evan’s pissed at her boyfriend | |
[32:36] | Drang So, Evan’s pissed at her boyfriend | |
[32:37] | for doing a little groupie-grabbing. | |
[32:37] | for doing a little groupie-grabbing. | |
[32:38] | What do you got for me, leftbrain? | 看看你给我带了什么 |
[32:38] | What do you got for me, leftbrain? | 看看你给我带了什么 |
[32:40] | You walked right into my trap. | 你正中我的圈套 |
[32:40] | You walked right into my trap. | 你正中我的圈套 |
[32:41] | She mixes him a nightcap. | 她给他弄了一杯睡前饮品 |
[32:41] | Sara: She mixes him a nightcap. | 她给他弄了一杯睡前饮品 |
[32:45] | Don’t think I don’t need to see you | 别以为我看不见你 躲在石头后面就杀不了你 |
[32:45] | Don’t think I don’t need to see you | 别以为我看不见你 躲在石头后面就杀不了你 |
[32:47] | behind that rock to kill you. | 唯一的问题是 她爱他太深了点 |
[32:47] | behind that rock to kill you. | 你送了一份披萨给他 不是吗? |
[32:49] | There you are. | 给你 |
[32:49] | There you are. So I delivered a pizza to a friend. | 给你 |
[32:54] | Sidle: Adds in some special sauce. The man liked to eat. | 再加了点特殊的盐 |
[32:55] | Looks like you could use a midnight snack, baby. | 看起来你有夜宵吃了 宝贝 |
[32:55] | Looks like you could use a midnight snack, baby. | 看起来你有夜宵吃了 宝贝 |
[33:03] | (Gagging) | 我是说 我也爱吃披萨 |
[33:05] | I buy it. | 我赞同 不过怎么证明呢? |
[33:05] | I buy it. | 我赞同 不过怎么证明呢? |
[33:06] | But how do you prove it? | 描述facebook创始过程 及2位主要创始人之间的爱恨情仇 |
[33:06] | But how do you prove it? | 我喜欢披萨 |
[33:07] | Well, we still have her bottle of zolpidem. | 我们不还留着她那瓶唑吡坦嘛 |
[33:07] | Well, we still have her bottle of zolpidem. | 我们不还留着她那瓶唑吡坦嘛 |
[33:09] | Now we can actually print it. | 可以提取指纹 我这就去 |
[33:09] | Now we can actually print it. | 可以提取指纹 我这就去 |
[33:11] | I’ll go get it. | |
[33:11] | I’ll go get it. | 吐根嘛 要想买到它 |
[33:12] | And I’ll print the pizza box. | 我去查披萨盒上的指纹 |
[33:12] | And I’ll print the pizza box. | 我去查披萨盒上的指纹 |
[33:13] | If she served him his last meal, that puts the pizza in her hand. | 如果是她提供了最后的晚餐 那她一定碰过披萨盒 |
[33:13] | If she served him his last meal, that puts the pizza in her hand. | 如果是她提供了最后的晚餐 那她一定碰过披萨盒 披萨 披萨 |
[33:17] | ♪ | ♪ |
[33:17] | ♪ | ♪ |
[33:46] | Pizza, pizza. Used to induce vomiting. | 用来催吐的 |
[33:46] | (Goofy voice): Pizza, pizza. | |
[33:49] | Sorry. I had to. | 抱歉 我忍不住 |
[33:49] | Sorry. I had to. | 抱歉 |
[33:51] | What are you delivering, Greg? | 你这是送的啥 |
[33:51] | What are you delivering, Greg? | 你这是送的啥 |
[33:53] | Oh, just our prime suspect. | 是我们的主要嫌疑人啊 |
[33:53] | Oh, just our prime suspect. | 是我们的主要嫌疑人啊 |
[33:56] | Sara and I ran prints on the pizza box and zolpidem bottle. | Sara和我查了披萨盒跟唑吡坦瓶上的指纹 |
[33:56] | Sara and I ran prints on the pizza box and zolpidem bottle. | Sara和我查了披萨盒跟唑吡坦瓶上的指纹 |
[33:58] | Both came back to a work card for a Monica Gimble… | 发现跟Monica |
[33:58] | Both came back to a work card for a Monica Gimble… | 发现跟Monica |
[34:02] | better known as DJ Drang. | –或者说是DJ |
[34:02] | better known as DJ Drang. | –或者说是DJ |
[34:04] | She’s working the Cyber Bowl… the emcee. | 电子竞技的主持人 |
[34:04] | She’s working the Cyber Bowl… the emcee. | 电子竞技的主持人 |
[34:07] | For a big guy in a diaper, | 作为一个裹着尿片的肥仔 DV8倒知道怎么吸引魔鬼美女啊 |
[34:07] | For a big guy in a diaper, | 作为一个裹着尿片的肥仔 DV8倒知道怎么吸引魔鬼美女啊 |
[34:10] | LeftBrain? DV8 sure knew how to attract some killer babes. | |
[34:10] | DV8 sure knew how to attract some killer babes. | |
[34:17] | So you were moonlighting as a pizza delivery girl. | 这么说你还兼职当披萨快递员 |
[34:17] | So you were moonlighting as a pizza delivery girl. | 这么说你还兼职当披萨快递员 |
[34:20] | Excuse me? | |
[34:20] | Excuse me? | |
[34:21] | Well, you delivered a pizza to DV8avenger | 请再说一次? 在DV8Avenger呛死的那个晚上 |
[34:21] | Well, you delivered a pizza to DV8avenger | 请再说一次? |
[34:24] | the night he choked and croaked… didn’t you? | 我是送了个披萨给朋友 他喜欢这口 |
[34:24] | the night he choked and croaked… didn’t you? | 你送了一份披萨给他 |
[34:26] | So I delivered a pizza to a friend. | 我是送了个披萨给朋友 |
[34:30] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[34:30] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 我是说 我也爱吃披萨 |
[34:31] | Hey, listen, I love pizza, you know? | |
[34:31] | Hey, listen, I love pizza, you know? | 如果你想转变性取向 至少找个模特或运动员什么的 干嘛找…赫特人贾巴啊 |
[34:33] | I’m from the east coast. | 我来自东海岸 |
[34:33] | I’m from the east coast. | 我来自东海岸 |
[34:34] | I like it, you know, I like New York style pizza. | 特别是纽约口味的 |
[34:34] | I like it, you know, I like New York style pizza. The bastard even threw it in my face. | 特别是纽约口味的 |
[34:35] | You know, I never had a pizza to go that had ipecac on it? | 不过我从来没吃过加吐根的披萨 |
[34:35] | You know, I never had a pizza to go that had ipecac on it? | 不过我从来没吃过加吐根的披萨 |
[34:39] | It must be a Vegas thing. | 想来是维加斯的特色了 |
[34:39] | It must be a Vegas thing. | 想来是维加斯的特色了 |
[34:41] | You know, ipecac, you gotta get it from an on line pharmacy. | 就得去网上药房 得用信用卡 |
[34:41] | You know, ipecac, you gotta get it from an on line pharmacy. | 就得去网上药房 得用信用卡 |
[34:44] | And you gotta use your credit card. | |
[34:44] | And you gotta use your credit card. | |
[34:45] | And you used your credit card. | 你刚好用了自己的信用卡 我们通过吐根锁定了你 |
[34:45] | And you used your credit card. And then he’s about to win the Cyber Bowl, | 你刚好用了自己的信用卡 |
[34:47] | So, we got you for the ipecac. | |
[34:47] | So, we got you for the ipecac. walk away with a hundred grand? | 我们通过吐根锁定了你 |
[34:50] | And the lab guys told me | 实验室的人告诉我 那东西被混在 一种叫做唑吡坦的安眠药里 接下来的事情就有点猥琐了 |
[34:50] | And the lab guys told me | 实验室的人告诉我 那东西被混在 一种叫做唑吡坦的安眠药里 接下来的事情就有点猥琐了 |
[34:51] | it was combined with a drug called zolpidem. | 我忍不住 |
[34:51] | it was combined with a drug called zolpidem. | |
[34:53] | Greg? And here’s where it gets a little salacious. | |
[34:53] | And here’s where it gets a little salacious. | 我就知道这肥猪禁不起免费食物的 |
[34:55] | Your fingerprints are on the bottle, | 瓶上是你的指纹 处方使用者的名字却是Evan Ferrari 于是 我们知道你认识她 问题是 你们关系如何? |
[34:55] | Your fingerprints are on the bottle, | 瓶上是你的指纹 |
[34:58] | and Evan Ferrari’s name is on the script. | |
[34:58] | Ferrari and Evan Ferrari’s name is on the script. | |
[35:00] | So we know you know her. | Gimble工作证上的一致 |
[35:00] | So we know you know her. | 问题是 你们关系如何? |
[35:02] | Drang The question is how well? | |
[35:02] | The question is how well? | 我只是想祝你好运 |
[35:06] | We’re just friends. | |
[35:06] | We’re just friends. | 肥仔 满脸都是食物 |
[35:07] | “Just friends” with benefits? | 我们只是朋友 “只是朋友” 互利的那种? 我们开始以为你们是同谋犯 直到发现她写给你的分手电邮 你们曾是一对恋人 你们分享一切 包括唑吡坦 但你无法接受她对男人的新口味 我原以为她只是进行某个古怪的实验 |
[35:07] | “Just friends” with benefits? | 我们只是朋友 |
[35:10] | We thought you were in on it together | |
[35:10] | We thought you were in on it together | 我们开始以为你们是同谋犯 |
[35:12] | until we read the e-mail where she dumped you. | |
[35:12] | until we read the e-mail where she dumped you. | 你们分享一切 |
[35:16] | You were girlfriend and girlfriend. | |
[35:16] | You were girlfriend and girlfriend. | 我原以为她只是进行某个古怪的实验 |
[35:18] | You shared everything; You shared the zolpidem. | 在DV8Avenger呛死的那个晚上 |
[35:21] | But you didn’t share her newfound taste in men, right? | 不是吗? |
[35:28] | I thought she was going through some weird experimental phase. The man liked to eat. | 他喜欢这口 |
[35:28] | I thought she was going through some weird experimental phase. | 是从泳池捞上的那把枪 |
[35:32] | Yeah, I know what you mean, I saw the guy. Right? | 我懂你的意思 我见过那家伙的 |
[35:32] | Yeah, I know what you mean, I saw the guy. Right? | 我懂你的意思 我见过那家伙的 |
[35:34] | I mean, if you’re going to go join the other team, | 对吧? 我是说 |
[35:34] | I mean, if you’re going to go join the other team, | 对吧? 我是说 如果你想转变性取向 至少找个模特或运动员什么的 干嘛找…赫特人贾巴啊 (<星战>里丑陋肥胖的外星怪物) 那个混蛋居然还当面羞辱我 他的手指是如何给她带来前所未知的乐趣 |
[35:36] | at least make it a model or a jock, | (<星战>里丑陋肥胖的外星怪物) 那个混蛋居然还当面羞辱我 他的手指是如何给她带来前所未知的乐趣 |
[35:36] | at least make it a model or a jock, | 理赔人的电话 |
[35:38] | not… Jabba the Hutt. | 我喜欢披萨 |
[35:38] | not… Jabba the Hutt. | |
[35:40] | The bastard even threw it in my face. | |
[35:43] | How his thumbs had given her more pleasure | |
[35:45] | than she’d ever known. | 吐根嘛 要想买到它 |
[35:47] | So he had to go. | 所以他非死不可 |
[35:47] | So he had to go. | 所以他非死不可 |
[35:48] | I loved Evan, and he stole her from me. | 我爱Evan 而他却挖我墙角 让他赢赛博碗 带着10万奖金走人? |
[35:48] | I loved Evan, and he stole her from me. | 我爱Evan |
[35:51] | And then he’s about to win the Cyber Bowl, | 让他赢赛博碗 带着10万奖金走人? |
[35:53] | walk away with a hundred grand? | |
[35:55] | He didn’t deserve any of that. | 他完全不配 |
[35:55] | He didn’t deserve any of that. | 他完全不配 |
[35:56] | So you spiked his pizza and his soda. | 所以你在他的披萨和汽水里加料了 |
[35:56] | So you spiked his pizza and his soda. human tissue. | 所以你在他的披萨和汽水里加料了 |
[35:58] | I knew the fat pig couldn’t turn down free food | 外加一丁点诱惑 |
[35:58] | I knew the fat pig couldn’t turn down free food The killer’s? | 我就知道这肥猪禁不起免费食物的 |
[36:00] | and a little come-on. | 处方使用者的名字却是Evan |
[36:00] | and a little come-on. | 外加一丁点诱惑 |
[36:02] | Double bonus! | 于是 我们知道你认识她 |
[36:02] | Double bonus! | 很不幸 |
[36:03] | I just wanted to wish you luck. | 双倍奖! |
[36:03] | I just wanted to wish you luck. | 双倍奖! |
[36:07] | Want some company? | 想找个伴吗? 我想过 |
[36:07] | Want some company? | 想找个伴吗? 我想过 |
[36:13] | (Gagging) | 被自己的呕吐物呛死 谁会去调查他的死因? |
[36:17] | I thought, fat guy, stuffing his face, | 被自己的呕吐物呛死 谁会去调查他的死因? |
[36:17] | I thought, fat guy, stuffing his face, | 凶手把枪塞进Fowler的嘴里 |
[36:20] | chokes on his own vomit… | “只是朋友” 互利的那种? |
[36:20] | chokes on his own vomit… | |
[36:21] | Who’s going to investigate that? | 直到发现她写给你的分手电邮 你们曾是一对恋人 |
[36:21] | Who’s going to investigate that? | |
[36:23] | Let me guess. | 包括唑吡坦 但你无法接受她对男人的新口味 |
[36:23] | Let me guess. | 老大 这仅仅是个推测 |
[36:24] | Me? You shared everything; You shared the zolpidem. | 我猜猜 |
[36:24] | Me? | 我猜猜 |
[36:32] | Hey, Catherine, I ran ballistics on our bullet. But you didn’t share her newfound taste in men, right? | 我会? |
[36:32] | Hey, Catherine, I ran ballistics on our bullet. | 是从泳池捞上的那把枪 但系统里没登记 |
[36:35] | It came from the gun in the pool, | Catherine我查过子弹的弹道了 |
[36:35] | It came from the gun in the pool, | 而且还是颠倒过来的 这样拿枪 |
[36:37] | but the gun’s not in the system. | 但系统里没登记 |
[36:37] | but the gun’s not in the system. | 和老婆离婚 一身债务… |
[36:38] | Well, it’s not like we expected loan shark Carl to get sloppy. | 可能跟我们想得不一样 放高利贷的Carl不可能这么疏忽大意 |
[36:38] | Well, it’s not like we expected loan shark Carl to get sloppy. | 可能跟我们想得不一样 |
[36:41] | So I got a call from the Alexanders’ insurance adjustor. | 而且我接到亚历山大保险公司的 |
[36:41] | So I got a call from the Alexanders’ insurance adjustor. | 而且我接到亚历山大保险公司的 |
[36:44] | He accounted for all of the electronics | 他清点了屋子所有被Carl拿走的电器 |
[36:44] | He accounted for all of the electronics | 他清点了屋子所有被Carl拿走的电器 |
[36:45] | that Carl boosted from the house, | |
[36:45] | that Carl boosted from the house, | |
[36:47] | but there was one additional item missing… a sculpture. How his thumbs had given her more pleasure | 发现还有样东西不见了 |
[36:47] | but there was one additional item missing… a sculpture. Divorced, in debt… | 发现还有样东西不见了 |
[36:49] | Is it valuable? than she’d ever known. | 一尊雕像 |
[36:49] | Is it valuable? What about the break-in? | 一尊雕像 |
[36:50] | Worth about ten grand, so vice talked to Carl’s fence, | – 值钱吗? – 值大概1万美元 重案组和给Carl销赃的人谈了谈 他说没见过 警察也查了很多当铺 – 等着瞧能找到些什么线索吧 – 好 |
[36:50] | Worth about ten grand, so vice talked to Carl’s fence, | – 值钱吗? – |
[36:53] | he never saw it, and pd’s canvassing pawn shops. | |
[36:53] | he never saw it, and pd’s canvassing pawn shops. | – 等着瞧能找到些什么线索吧 – 好 |
[36:55] | We’ll see what we get. All right. | 而他却挖我墙角 |
[36:55] | We’ll see what we get. All right. | |
[36:57] | This case will just not die a natural death. | 这个案子不会是自然死亡 |
[36:57] | This case will just not die a natural death. | 这个案子不会是自然死亡 |
[37:01] | I pulled some very interesting trace from your gun. | 我从那把枪上找到些有趣的痕迹 |
[37:01] | I pulled some very interesting trace from your gun. | 我从那把枪上找到些有趣的痕迹 |
[37:03] | Uh, more specifically, from the front sight… | 具体点说 是在准星上 有人体组织 |
[37:03] | Uh, more specifically, from the front sight… | 具体点说 是在准星上 有人体组织 |
[37:05] | human tissue. | |
[37:08] | The killer’s? | |
[37:09] | Unfortunately for Nick’s and my | 凶手的? |
[37:09] | Unfortunately for Nick’s and my | 凶手的? |
[37:11] | apparently ill-advised wager, | 为了Nick和我那愚蠢的赌注 那组织细胞属于死者 |
[37:11] | apparently ill-advised wager, | 为了Nick和我那愚蠢的赌注 那组织细胞属于死者 |
[37:13] | it belongs to the victim. | 我只是想祝你好运 |
[37:13] | it belongs to the victim. | Robbins医生在死者牙齿上找到了绳子纤维 |
[37:14] | Tissue from his tongue. | 肥仔 满脸都是食物 |
[37:14] | Tissue from his tongue. | 而是在捆紧 很明显 |
[37:16] | So the killer shoved the gun into Fowler’s mouth. | 他舌头上的组织 |
[37:16] | So the killer shoved the gun into Fowler’s mouth. | 他舌头上的组织 |
[37:19] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[37:19] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[37:20] | There was no gsr around the wound. | 伤口周围没火药残余痕迹 |
[37:20] | There was no gsr around the wound. | 伤口周围没火药残余痕迹 |
[37:22] | Maybe Fowler was shot underwater? | 也许Fowler是在水下被射? 抱歉 |
[37:22] | Maybe Fowler was shot underwater? | 也许Fowler是在水下被射? |
[37:27] | Sorry, boss. It’s just a theory. | 在这我们压力都很大 但… |
[37:27] | Sorry, boss. It’s just a theory. | 老大 |
[37:29] | I mean, we’re all under a lot of pressure here, but… | 我会? Catherine我查过子弹的弹道了 |
[37:29] | I mean, we’re all under a lot of pressure here, but… | 在这我们压力都很大 |
[37:32] | All right, so, if you found tissue from the victim’s tongue | 如果你在准星处发现死者的舌部组织 那就是说不光枪在他嘴里 |
[37:32] | All right, so, if you found tissue from the victim’s tongue | 如果你在准星处发现死者的舌部组织 那就是说不光枪在他嘴里 而且还是颠倒过来的 这样拿枪 更象是自杀而不是谋杀 与Ben Fowler的心理状态相符 和老婆离婚 一身债务… 那破门而入呢? 他被绑着 丢进泳池了 |
[37:35] | on the sight, | 更象是自杀而不是谋杀 与Ben Fowler的心理状态相符 |
[37:35] | on the sight, | |
[37:36] | that means that not only was the gun inside his mouth, | 那破门而入呢? 他被绑着 丢进泳池了 |
[37:36] | that means that not only was the gun inside his mouth, | |
[37:39] | but that it was upside-down. | 放高利贷的Carl不可能这么疏忽大意 |
[37:39] | but that it was upside-down. | |
[37:41] | And a gun in this position, | 理赔人的电话 |
[37:41] | And a gun in this position, | |
[37:43] | looks more like suicide than murder. | |
[37:43] | looks more like suicide than murder. | |
[37:46] | Which is consistent with Ben Fowler’s state of mind. | |
[37:46] | Which is consistent with Ben Fowler’s state of mind. | |
[37:50] | Divorced, in debt… | |
[37:51] | What about the break-in? | |
[37:53] | The guy was tied up and dumped in the pool. | 值大概1万美元 重案组和给Carl销赃的人谈了谈 他说没见过 警察也查了很多当铺 |
[37:53] | The guy was tied up and dumped in the pool. | |
[37:56] | You saying it was staged? No. | – 你说是故意搞成这样的? – 不 根据证据显示 门上的鞋印与Ben Fowler的一双鞋相符 所以他踢开门 在窗户上敲了个洞 |
[37:56] | You saying it was staged? No. | – 你说是故意搞成这样的? |
[37:58] | The evidence is saying it. | |
[37:58] | The evidence is saying it. | 根据证据显示 门上的鞋印与Ben |
[38:00] | ♪ | ♪ |
[38:00] | ♪ | ♪ |
[38:28] | ♪ | ♪ |
[38:28] | ♪ | ♪ |
[39:03] | The shoeprint on the door was a match | |
[39:03] | Stokes: The shoeprint on the door was a match | |
[39:05] | to a pair of Ben Fowler’s shoes. | |
[39:05] | to a pair of Ben Fowler’s shoes. | |
[39:07] | So, he kicks in the door, | |
[39:07] | So, he kicks in the door, | |
[39:11] | punches a hole in the window, | 很不幸 |
[39:11] | punches a hole in the window, | |
[39:12] | then tries to make it all look like a break-in. | 让现场看起来像是被人闯入 |
[39:12] | then tries to make it all look like a break-in. | 让现场看起来像是被人闯入 Robbins医生在死者牙齿上找到了绳子纤维 |
[39:15] | Doc Robbins found rope fibers in the victim’s teeth. | Hodges证实了可以将自己绑起来 所以他不是在给自己松绑 |
[39:15] | Willows: Doc Robbins found rope fibers in the victim’s teeth. | 很明显 他在水下开枪 火被熄灭 |
[39:18] | And Hodges proved that it is possible | 他在水下开枪 火被熄灭 |
[39:18] | And Hodges proved that it is possible | 他让当铺把钱 |
[39:20] | to tie yourself into knots. | 凶手把枪塞进Fowler的嘴里 |
[39:25] | So he wasn’t trying to loosen his restraints, | |
[39:25] | Stokes: So he wasn’t trying to loosen his restraints, | 投了份价值100万的保险 |
[39:27] | he was trying to tighten them. | |
[39:27] | he was trying to tighten them. | 但他用卖雕塑的钱付清了欠款 |
[39:29] | Apparently. | 抱歉 |
[39:29] | Willows: Apparently. | 你一直深爱着他 很明显 |
[39:32] | And when he fired the gun underwater, | 这仅仅是个推测 |
[39:32] | And when he fired the gun underwater, | 如果一个男人让妻子失望 失去了她… |
[39:34] | the flames were extinguished, | 但… |
[39:34] | the flames were extinguished, | 没人告诉我们 这种感觉就像自己失败了一样 |
[39:37] | which explains why there was no gsr in his mouth. | 这就解释了他嘴里为何没有火药残余 他为什么要把事情搞得这么麻烦 让自杀看起来像谋杀? 因为他想要做个补偿 你瞧 这人的生活已经支离破碎 离婚 酒后驾车被拘留 他前妻把他保释出来 那感觉不会好受 这时Carl Jansen还把他痛扁一顿 |
[39:37] | which explains why there was no gsr in his mouth. | 这就解释了他嘴里为何没有火药残余 他为什么要把事情搞得这么麻烦 让自杀看起来像谋杀? 因为他想要做个补偿 你瞧 这人的生活已经支离破碎 离婚 酒后驾车被拘留 他前妻把他保释出来 那感觉不会好受 这时Carl Jansen还把他痛扁一顿 |
[39:39] | Now why would he go through so much trouble to make a suicide | |
[39:39] | Now why would he go through so much trouble to make a suicide | |
[39:42] | look like a homicide? | |
[39:42] | look like a homicide? | |
[39:43] | Because he wanted to make amends. | |
[39:43] | Because he wanted to make amends. | |
[39:45] | Look, the man’s life was in pieces. | |
[39:45] | Look, the man’s life was in pieces. | |
[39:49] | He’s divorced, he’d gotten pulled over for a DUI. | |
[39:49] | He’s divorced, he’d gotten pulled over for a DUI. | |
[39:52] | His ex-wife had to come bail him out. | |
[39:52] | His ex-wife had to come bail him out. | |
[39:54] | That couldn’t have felt good. | |
[39:54] | That couldn’t have felt good. | |
[39:55] | Then Carl Jansen beats him up. | |
[39:55] | Then Carl Jansen beats him up. | |
[39:58] | And while he’s watching Carl and his thugs | 他看到Carl和他的打手在他朋友家 肆意乱搬时 Ben也许想到还有个方法让自己再次成为 男子汉 丈夫 成为家庭顶梁柱 当铺的、老板认出Ben在死的那天早上 |
[39:58] | And while he’s watching Carl and his thugs | 他看到Carl和他的打手在他朋友家 肆意乱搬时 Ben也许想到还有个方法让自己再次成为 男子汉 丈夫 成为家庭顶梁柱 当铺的、老板认出Ben在死的那天早上 |
[40:00] | tear apart his friend’s home, | – 不 |
[40:00] | tear apart his friend’s home, | 酒水店被抢劫 |
[40:02] | maybe Ben thought there was a way for him to be a man again, | Fowler的一双鞋相符 所以他踢开门 在窗户上敲了个洞 |
[40:02] | maybe Ben thought there was a way for him to be a man again, | 达成”完全打击”真不容易啊 |
[40:05] | to be a husband, a provider. | |
[40:05] | to be a husband, a provider. | |
[40:08] | The pawnshop owner I.D’d Ben | |
[40:08] | Langston: The pawnshop owner I.D’d Ben | 5个他杀 |
[40:11] | the morning of his death. | |
[40:11] | the morning of his death. | 3个意外 没一个是自然死亡 |
[40:12] | Said he came into shop and pawned the sculpture. | 到店里典当了那个雕塑 |
[40:12] | Said he came into shop and pawned the sculpture. | 到店里典当了那个雕塑 |
[40:17] | A thousand bucks. | |
[40:17] | A thousand bucks. | |
[40:18] | A million, actually. | – 1000块 – 事实上是100万 什么意思? |
[40:18] | – A million, actually. | |
[40:20] | What do you mean? Ben didn’t take the cash. | Hodges证实了可以将自己绑起来 所以他不是在给自己松绑 而是在捆紧 |
[40:20] | – What do you mean? Ben didn’t take the cash. | |
[40:22] | He had the pawnshop wire the money to an insurance company. | Ben并没拿走现金 |
[40:22] | He had the pawnshop wire the money to an insurance company. | Ben并没拿走现金 |
[40:27] | Life insurance. to tie yourself into knots. | 电汇给保险公司 |
[40:27] | Willows: Life insurance. Kevin! I need help! | 电汇给保险公司 |
[40:29] | Had a million dollar policy. | 人寿保险 |
[40:29] | Langston: Had a million dollar policy. | 人寿保险 |
[40:31] | He was behind on some of the payments, but he used the money | 他本来钱不够 |
[40:31] | He was behind on some of the payments, but he used the money | 他本来钱不够 但他用卖雕塑的钱付清了欠款 他自杀好让我得到保险赔偿? 你说过 你一直深爱着他 很明显 他也一直爱着你 要知道 如果一个男人让妻子失望 失去了她… 有时候他会迷失了自己 当你婚姻失败时 没人告诉我们 这种感觉就像自己失败了一样 我不知道是谁败给了谁 换班前的最后一具尸体 |
[40:34] | from the sculpture to pay off the remaining balance. | 他自杀好让我得到保险赔偿? 你说过 |
[40:34] | from the sculpture to pay off the remaining balance. | |
[40:38] | He killed himself so I could have the money? | 他也一直爱着你 要知道 |
[40:38] | David Olivia Fowler: He killed himself so I could have the money? | |
[40:41] | You said you never stopped loving him. | 有时候他会迷失了自己 当你婚姻失败时 |
[40:41] | You said you never stopped loving him. | 把他叫醒就好 这样我好炒他鱿鱼 |
[40:43] | Well, clearly, he never stopped loving you. | 我不知道是谁败给了谁 换班前的最后一具尸体 |
[40:43] | Well, clearly, he never stopped loving you. | |
[40:47] | You know, when a man | |
[40:47] | You know, when a man | |
[40:51] | lets his wife down, loses her… | |
[40:51] | lets his wife down, loses her… | |
[40:55] | Sometimes he can lose himself. | |
[40:55] | Sometimes he can lose himself. | |
[41:01] | When your marriage fails, what no one tells us is that | |
[41:01] | When your marriage fails, what no one tells us is that | |
[41:05] | it makes us feel like we’ve failed somehow. | |
[41:05] | it makes us feel like we’ve failed somehow. | |
[41:10] | I’m not sure who failed who. | |
[41:10] | I’m not sure who failed who. | |
[41:21] | Last body of the shift. | |
[41:21] | Last body of the shift. | |
[41:23] | Dare I ask? | |
[41:23] | Dare I ask? | |
[41:26] | Homicide. | 我能问吗? |
[41:26] | Homicide. | 我能问吗? |
[41:27] | Liquor store robbery. Single GSW. | 他杀 |
[41:27] | Liquor store robbery. Single GSW. | 他杀 |
[41:29] | So much for hitting the cycle. | 只有一处枪伤 |
[41:29] | So much for hitting the cycle. | 只有一处枪伤 |
[41:31] | Unbelievable. It’s one shift, | 难以置信 |
[41:31] | Phillips: Unbelievable. It’s one shift, | 难以置信 |
[41:33] | five homicides, two suicides, three accidentals, | 一个轮班 |
[41:33] | five homicides, two suicides, three accidentals, | 一个轮班 5个他杀 2个自杀 3个意外 没一个是自然死亡 |
[41:37] | not a single natural. | 2个自杀 |
[41:37] | not a single natural. | 你总是在那 |
[41:38] | All it takes is old age, heart attack, stroke, aneurysm. | 原因是年纪大了 心脏病 中风 动脉瘤 你和Kevin把死者洗干净 准备好 然后回家 知道了 醒醒 起来 Kevin! 我需要帮忙! 好吧 你真是… |
[41:38] | All it takes is old age, heart attack, stroke, aneurysm. | 原因是年纪大了 心脏病 中风 动脉瘤 你和Kevin把死者洗干净 准备好 然后回家 知道了 醒醒 起来 Kevin! 我需要帮忙! 好吧 你真是… |
[41:43] | Well, you and Kevin get our Vic washed up and prepped. | |
[41:43] | Well, you and Kevin get our Vic washed up and prepped. | |
[41:46] | Then go home. | |
[41:46] | Then go home. | |
[41:47] | Got it. | 1000块 |
[41:47] | Got it. | |
[41:51] | Kevin. | 事实上是100万 什么意思? |
[41:51] | Kevin. | |
[41:54] | Wake. Up. | 他让当铺把钱 |
[41:54] | Wake. Up. | |
[41:57] | Kevin! I need help! | |
[42:00] | Okay, you are such a sack of… | 投了份价值100万的保险 |
[42:00] | Okay, you are such a sack of… | |
[42:08] | Doc? | |
[42:08] | Doc? | |
[42:10] | David, don’t be a snitch, just wake him up | 医生? |
[42:10] | David, don’t be a snitch, just wake him up | 医生? David |
[42:14] | so I can fire him. | 别打小报告 |
[42:14] | so I can fire him. | 别打小报告 把他叫醒就好 这样我好炒他鱿鱼 |
[42:15] | Uh, he’s dead. | 他死了 他说他头疼 整天都在吃阿司匹林 以为他是喝多了不舒服 瞳孔扩张 动脉瘤 你的自然死亡来了 “完全打击”圆满了 是的 但没人赢 |
[42:15] | Uh, he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[42:17] | Yeah, he said he had a headache. | |
[42:17] | Yeah, he said he had a headache. | 他说他头疼 |
[42:19] | He’s been popping aspirin all day. | |
[42:19] | He’s been popping aspirin all day. | 整天都在吃阿司匹林 |
[42:21] | Thought he was hung over. | |
[42:21] | Thought he was hung over. | 以为他是喝多了不舒服 |
[42:25] | Blown pupil. | |
[42:25] | Robbins: Blown pupil. | 瞳孔扩张 |
[42:27] | Aneurysm. | |
[42:27] | Aneurysm. | 动脉瘤 |
[42:28] | Well, there’s your natural. | |
[42:28] | Well, there’s your natural. | 你的自然死亡来了 |
[42:30] | We completed the cycle. | |
[42:30] | We completed the cycle. | “完全打击”圆满了 |
[42:32] | Yeah. But nobody won. | |
[42:32] | Yeah. But nobody won. | 是的 |
[42:34] | Au contraire. | |
[42:34] | Au contraire. | 但没人赢 |
[42:35] | I did. | 相反 我赢了 你发现了尸体 是不是? 是的 那又如何? |
[42:35] | I did. | 相反 我赢了 |
[42:36] | You found the body, did you not? | 酒水店被抢劫 |
[42:36] | You found the body, did you not? | 你发现了尸体 是不是? |
[42:39] | Yeah. So? My money was on you. | 达成”完全打击”真不容易啊 |
[42:39] | Yeah. So? My money was on you. | 是的 那又如何? |
[42:41] | Most natural deaths aren’t investigated by CSI. | 我是赌你赢 大多数自然死亡都不需要CSI调查 |
[42:41] | Most natural deaths aren’t investigated by CSI. | 我是赌你赢 大多数自然死亡都不需要CSI调查 |
[42:46] | But when a body drops, you’re always there. | 但有尸体进来时 |
[42:46] | But when a body drops, you’re always there. | 但有尸体进来时 |
[42:48] | Even when the body drops in your lap. | 哪怕是尸体倒在你身上 |
[42:48] | Even when the body drops in your lap. | 你总是在那 哪怕是尸体倒在你身上 |
[42:51] | Sorry, Kevin. | 对不起 Kevin 你打911没? |
[42:51] | Sorry, Kevin. | 对不起 |
[42:54] | (Sighs) | Kevin 你打911没? |
[42:56] | Uh, are you calling 911? | |
[42:56] | Uh, are you calling 911? | |
[42:59] | No, I’m calling Henry. | |
[42:59] | No, I’m calling Henry. | |
[43:01] | (Chuckles) | 没 我打给Henry了 华梅・李 飞羽缤纷 Sama 犯罪现场调查 |