时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Move,keep moving.. | 走起来 一直走别停 |
[00:25] | All right. Noses to the wall! | 好啦 面冲墙! |
[00:27] | All right,let’s step to the wall. | 好啦 靠墙站好! |
[00:35] | What you looking at,Beaner? | 看什么呢 拉丁杂种? |
[00:37] | One ugly-ass white bitch. | SB白母狗 |
[00:42] | Get back up against the wall! | 回来靠墙站! |
[00:43] | This is Officer Malone on the North Corridor. Inmate 415. | Malone警官呼叫 北廊415囚室 |
[00:46] | Request immediate backup. | 需要立即支援 |
[00:48] | Get down or you’re going in the hole! | 趴下要不就送你去禁闭室! |
[00:50] | Move,move! | 快 快! |
[01:01] | Hands on the wall! | 手放在墙上! |
[01:03] | You heard me?! | 听到没有?! |
[01:08] | CSIs coming in. | CSI的人来了 |
[01:21] | I hate that sound. | 我讨厌这声音 |
[01:24] | You guys might want to take your jackets and turn them inside out. | 你们应该把夹克脱下来反穿着 |
[01:26] | Half these guys are in here ’cause of you. | 这有一半人是你们弄进来的 |
[01:29] | Let them take a good,long look,then. | 就让他们好好看看我们吧 |
[01:34] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[01:51] | Yeah,we got ’em in full lockdown,Clark County. | Clark郡监狱已完全封闭 |
[01:59] | Jim. | |
[02:01] | What’s the story? How’d it happen? | 怎么回事? 怎么发生的? |
[02:03] | A corrections officer was walking a bunch of the Aryan Brotherhood by another bunch of not very Aryan brothers. | 一个管教带着一帮新纳粹走过 另一帮非新纳粹 |
[02:10] | Never a good idea. | 绝对不妙 |
[02:11] | So,collateral damage? Wrong place,wrong time,or what? | 那么是间接伤害? 还是错误时间 错误地点什么的? |
[02:14] | Maybe,maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[02:16] | Guy’s a cop. Vance Tolsom. | 死者Vance Tolsom是个警察 |
[02:19] | Brime County Deputy. | Brime郡副警长 |
[02:21] | He and I worked a bunch of cases back in the day. | 我和他过去还合作破过些案子 |
[02:23] | Guy was a son of a bitch. | 这家伙是个混蛋 |
[02:24] | He had a short fuse,and he didn’t take crap from anybody. | 他总是脑子秀逗 谁也不鸟 |
[02:27] | Well,he was stabbed multiple times. Somebody really wanted this guy dead. | 他被刺了好多下 看来有人想让他死透了 |
[02:31] | How’d he end up in prison in the first place? | 他怎么会进监狱的? |
[02:33] | He killed his wife Anne-Marie. | 他杀了他老婆Anne-Marie |
[02:37] | She was a cop,too. | 她也是个警察 |
[02:39] | When she got out of the Academy, I was her T.O. | 她从警校毕业刚到这里时 我还是她师傅 |
[02:41] | What was an ex-cop doing in general population ward? | 一个前警察为什么被关在普通监狱? |
[02:44] | In keep-away for the first six months. | 为了逃开在重刑监狱难熬的前6个月 |
[02:47] | Bitching about going nuts,said he was willing to take his chances. | 他脑子居然进水了 说想抓住这的机会 |
[02:49] | Mixed in pretty well for the past three years. | 前3年他在这还混得不错 |
[02:52] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[02:53] | Vance was going to get a new trial. | Vance的案子马上就要重审了 |
[02:55] | Vance always bragged how he was bulletproof. | Vance老是吹牛说自己枪弹不入 |
[02:58] | Well,he wasn’t stab proof. | 看来他并非刀扎不入 |
[03:00] | Medical tape on the handle. It’s going to be difficult to get prints off that. | 刀柄缠着医用胶带 很难取到指纹 |
[03:03] | We got shoe impressions in the blood. | 这里有血鞋印 |
[03:05] | And the blood on their jumps should tell us something. | 能从他们囚衣上的血迹发现点什么 |
[03:07] | Listen up! | 听好了! |
[03:09] | I want your sneakers! I want your jumps! I want your DNA! | 我要你们的鞋! 我要你们的囚衣! 我要你们的DNA! |
[03:13] | I want to see your hands! I want to see your eyes! | 我要检查你们的手! 我要检查你们的眼睛! |
[03:15] | This man you killed was a cop! | 你们杀的人是个警察! |
[03:18] | So there will be consequences! | 所以后果很严重! |
[03:20] | Prison will not protect you! | 监狱也保护不了你们! |
[03:45] | CSI Season 11 Episode 17 | 华梅・李 飞羽缤纷 犯罪现场调查 |
[03:52] | 深切哀悼云南盈江及日本大地震的遇难者 没有人是孤独的岛屿 自成一体 我们都是广袤大地的一部分 深切哀悼云南盈江及日本大地震的遇难者 没有人是孤独的岛屿 自成一体 我们都是广袤大地的一部分 | |
[04:00] | OK, open up. | 好 张嘴 |
[04:01] | Yeah,I’m pretty sure I’m already in your database. | 好 我确定你以前就有我的资料 |
[04:03] | At least twice. | 至少2次 |
[04:05] | But it wasn’t me. | 但这次不是我干的 |
[04:06] | That’s why I’m going to collect your DNA and swab that blood off your hands,give you a fair shake this time. | 所以我才要取你DNA还有手上血迹 这次得还你个清白 |
[04:10] | – What do you say? – Yeah,thanks. | – 怎么样? – 好 谢谢了 |
[04:16] | Just leave your hands alone. | 别摆弄你的手了 |
[04:18] | You’ll get a chance to clean them up after I’m done. | 我弄完了你有的是机会洗干净 |
[04:21] | Cut ’em off. | 剪开吧 |
[04:26] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉上衣 |
[04:29] | Don’t make me ask you again. Take it off. | 别让我说第二次 脱掉 |
[04:40] | You like what you see? | 你喜欢看这些吗? |
[04:43] | Take off your pants,Adolf,and I’ll tell you. | 脱掉裤子 希特勒 然后我就告诉你 |
[04:46] | You want some help?! | 你想让我帮忙吗?! |
[04:49] | 22… 23,24,25… 26 and 27. | |
[04:58] | Final count is 27 sharp force injuries to the upper torso and neck region. | 上半身及颈部有27处利刃伤 |
[05:03] | Prison is an ugly place to get killed. | 在监狱被杀可够恶心的 |
[05:06] | I will be sure to put that in my report under bonus features: | 我会把这话加在报告中特别收录里的 |
[05:10] | “David Phillips on Life Behind Bars: It Sucks. “ | “David Phillips的监狱生涯: 烂透了” |
[05:14] | I’m just saying that lack of access to real weapons leads to some unnecessary roughness. | 我只是说 因得不到真正武器导致了 不必要的暴行 |
[05:20] | You just missed David’s elegy on prison life. | 你刚错过了David的狱中生活挽歌 |
[05:22] | I’ll have to wait for the CD,I guess. | 我得等CD出来再听了 |
[05:26] | Oh,Vance. | |
[05:28] | Used to be a good-looking guy. | 曾经是个帅哥 |
[05:30] | Charming. | 魅力十足 |
[05:31] | Not someone you’d want to cross,though. | 不是那些你想错过的人 |
[05:33] | So what have you got? | 你们发现什么了? |
[05:35] | Well,C.O.D. is obvious. | 死因 很明显 |
[05:36] | Exsanguination due to multiple sharp force injuries. | 多重利刃伤导致失血过多 |
[05:39] | None deeper than two inches. | 深度都少于2英寸 |
[05:41] | Left and right jugular-carotid complex are pretty much shredded. | 左右颈部动脉和静脉都被刺破了 |
[05:45] | So the assailant should be covered in blood. | 那攻击者肯定全身是血 |
[05:50] | It’s a roughly triangular-shaped piece of metal,sharpened to a point. | 这是把粗糙的前端带尖三棱刮刀 |
[06:02] | Wounds are consistent with a right-handed assailant. | 伤口符合攻击者右手持刀的推断 |
[06:39] | motion for new trial based on newly discovered evidence | 发起重审的动议是基于找到了新证据 |
[07:03] | Find anything interesting? | 找到什么有意思的线索吗? |
[07:07] | It looks like Vance was appealing his conviction on grounds of new evidence. | 好像Vance因为找到新证据而上诉了 |
[07:12] | What new evidence? | 什么新证据? |
[07:14] | Police bias. Stuff like that. | 警察偏见 什么的 |
[07:17] | I still have a lot of work to do here,Jim. | 我这还有不少活没干完呢 Jim |
[07:19] | You know,if I were in prison for killing my wife,I don’t think I’d put her photo on the wall. | 如果我因为杀妻进监狱 我绝不会把老婆照片贴墙上 |
[07:28] | She’s sexy. | 她很性感啊 |
[07:31] | Yeah,yeah. Well,she’s good-looking. | 是 是 她很好看 |
[07:33] | Yeah. I remember Anne – Marie’s first day on the job. | 我还记得Anne-Marie头天上班的样子 |
[07:35] | She walked in the squad room and every guy’s neck practically snapped. | 她走进集合室 所有人的脖子都落枕了 |
[07:39] | She knew how to work it,too. | 她也知道她该怎么做 |
[07:41] | Was she married to Vance back then? | 然后她就嫁给Vance了? |
[07:43] | No. They didn’t hook up till after she was transferred to Brime. | 没有 她后来调到Brime郡 他们才好的 |
[07:46] | Marriage was a mistake. | 结婚就是个错误 |
[07:47] | She wasn’t the settling-down type. | 她就不是居家型的女人 |
[07:50] | Vance told anybody who would listen that he’d never let her go. | Vance告诉每个愿意听他说的人 他决不让她走 |
[07:54] | Could be why he killed her. | 这就是杀她的原因吗 |
[07:56] | A woman like Anne-Marie could make a man do a lot of things he’d regret. | Anne-Marie这样的女人 能让很多男人做事后后悔的事 |
[08:10] | So I,uh,pulled the video surveillance. | 我调出了监视录像 |
[08:13] | It’s a total pile-on. You can’t really see anything. | 一片混乱 根本看不出端倪来 |
[08:15] | Nice colors,though. | 不过色彩不错 |
[08:16] | Kind of like a Redskins game. | 有点象印第安人的游戏 |
[08:17] | With one dead Cowboy. | 只是带上了个死牛仔 |
[08:18] | And someone else calling the plays. | 有人导演了这出戏 |
[08:21] | One guy gives the other a signal. | 这人给那人使了个眼色 |
[08:23] | No way this jumped off by accident. | 开头绝对不是意外 |
[08:26] | And only one guy gets stuck. An ex-cop. | 只有一个人被刺死了 一个前警察 |
[08:29] | This was a hit. | 这次是有预谋的袭击 |
[09:07] | So,if we say that our victim,Vance Tolsom,was here… | 如果说死者Vance Tolsom在这里 |
[09:15] | Well,the trajectory of the blood spatter and the void on his right side would put Jose Castia here. | 血喷射的轨迹和右边的空缺 说明Jose Castia在这 |
[09:24] | The bloodstains and the void on Carlos Salavar would put him here. | 血迹和Carlos Salavar衣服上的空缺 说明他在这 |
[09:31] | Which just leaves Tomas Molinez. | 那就只剩下了Tomas Molinez |
[09:36] | Arterial spurting pattern,straight shot,no void,would put him directly in front of our victim. | 动脉血喷出的模式 直接喷溅 没有空缺 说明他在死者正前方 |
[09:50] | Carlos,Jose… slide in from the side. | Carlos Jose在两侧 |
[10:00] | Probably pin Vance’s arms down. | 有可能压住了Vance双臂 |
[10:06] | They were just the wing-men. | 他们俩是同伙 |
[10:07] | Looks like we found our doer. | 看来我们发现了真正动手的了 |
[10:10] | Tomas Molinez. | |
[10:12] | Formerly employed by Riverton,Marx and Flegel,Certified Public Accountants. | 曾经是Riverton Marx and Flegel的雇员 执业会计师 |
[10:16] | So you’re currently two years into a 30-year bid for a triple fatal DUl. | 醉酒驾车致2人死亡 判30年徒刑 已服刑2年 |
[10:23] | Family in a van. | 面包车里的一家人死亡 |
[10:25] | So you’re the one holding the shiv. | 你是拿刀杀人的那个 |
[10:26] | So if I were you,Tomas,I’d make a deal with me. Now. | 如果我是你 Tomas 我会选择做个交易 现在就做 |
[10:32] | Last time I heard that,I got stuck with 30 years. | 上一次我听了这话后 被判了30年 |
[10:36] | You have no idea what it’s like to be in that place. | 你不知道监狱里过的是什么日子 |
[10:38] | No,I don’t. | 我当然不知道 |
[10:39] | Because I don’t drink and drive. | 因为我从来不酒后驾车 |
[10:42] | Look,you’re still a relatively young man. | 听着 你还年轻 |
[10:44] | I mean,let’s make a deal. Let’s talk. | 我们做个交易 谈谈吧 |
[10:46] | Shave off a few years,so you don’t have to leave prison in a walker. You know? | 争取减刑 你就不至于扶着助行器出狱了 |
[10:52] | You think I’m an idiot. | 你当我白痴吗 |
[10:54] | Look,I killed a cop. | 我杀了一个警察 |
[10:55] | I am tired of being everybody’s bitch. | 我受够了别人的羞辱 |
[11:00] | Cop killer? That’s a different story. | 警察杀手? 那可就大不同了 |
[11:02] | It gives me status,juice. | 这可以提高我的地位 还有尊重 |
[11:08] | Even if I get life,it’s still better than what I’ve got now. | 即使判我终身监禁 也比现在强 |
[11:13] | Man… | 伙计… |
[11:17] | Well,that is sad. | 真是悲哀 |
[11:20] | All right,look,we deal on that,but you know how this works. | 好吧 我们就按你的想法来做交易 你知道这怎么进行的 |
[11:22] | You got to give something to get something,so give me something. | 想要得到就必须付出 总得告诉我点什么吧 |
[11:24] | Look,if I rat,I am dead tomorrow. | 听着 如果我告密 就活不过明天了 |
[11:27] | So you can’t give me names. So give me a reason why. Why the cop? | 看来你不能告诉我名字了 那就告诉我理由 为什么杀这个警察? |
[11:31] | Someone have issues with him on the inside? | 监狱里有人跟他有过节? |
[11:35] | Look,I overheard some chisme. | 听着 这是我无意中听到的 |
[11:38] | The hit was a favor for somebody on the outside. | 这次袭击是为外面的什么人做的 |
[11:48] | Hey,Catherine,you got a minute? | 嘿 Catherine 有空吗? |
[11:49] | Sure. What’s up? | 有啊 什么事? |
[11:50] | You mind if I shut your door for a second? | 不介意我把门关上吧 |
[11:54] | All right. | 没问题 |
[11:58] | Wind-up’s got me curious. | 最终答案总能勾起我的好奇心 |
[12:00] | Well,I found a little something in Vance’s cell. | 我在Vance的牢房里找到了点东西 |
[12:03] | I thought I’d give you a heads-up. | 我想应该先给你提个醒 |
[12:05] | Yeah,he was putting together a case for a new trial, | 他正在寻找证据上诉 |
[12:07] | and apparently,his wife was sleeping around before and after they said “I do. “ | 很明显 他妻子有出轨行为 不管是婚前还是婚后 |
[12:13] | Look,I knew Anne-Marie. | 听着 我了解Anne Marie |
[12:15] | She wasn’t doing anything the guys in the department weren’t doing. | 她出轨是因为警局里的男人们也都出轨 |
[12:18] | Yeah,’cause they were all doing it with her. | 是的 因为他们出轨的对象都是她 |
[12:19] | Yeah,and probably getting attaboyed for it. Double standard. | 没错 还纷纷叫好呢 分明是双重标准 |
[12:22] | The point is,he put together a list of bedfellows. | 重点是 他列了他妻子的床伴名单 |
[12:26] | I don’t know where this list came from,or why it didn’t come up at his trial,but listen. | 我不知道这名单怎么来的 也不知道为啥庭审时没出现 但是 |
[12:30] | It reads like a who’s who of Southern Nevada law enforcement. | 它看起来就是南内华达州 执法部门的风云人物榜 |
[12:33] | Anybody we know? | 有我们认识的人吗? |
[12:35] | Ecklie’s on there. | Ecklie在名单里 |
[12:38] | Really? Oh,good for him. | 真的? 哦 真有他的 |
[12:40] | Brass,too. | Brass也在 |
[12:42] | Well,Jim used to be a player back in the day. Kind of had that Jersey,Jack Nicholson thing. | Jim过去可是个花花公子 就像泽西风格 Jack Nicholson(著名影星) |
[12:47] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[12:47] | Ah,let’s see here. | 听好了 |
[12:52] | I’m only up to the C’s. You want me to keep going? | 我刚刚读到字母C开头的 你还想往下听吗? |
[12:54] | Uh,let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[12:55] | Vega? Um,McKeen,for sure,right? | Vega? McKeen肯定也在 |
[12:59] | Vartann is on here,as well. Sorry to be the one to break that to you. | Vartann也在名单里 告诉你这个我很抱歉 |
[13:05] | Ancient history. | 都是老黄历了 |
[13:07] | Well,according to Vance’s notes,he’s convinced that Anne-Marie’s real murderer is a cop on this list. | 根据Vance的笔记来看 他确信杀害 Anne Marie的真凶是名单里的某个警察 |
[13:20] | Well,half these guys worked Anne-Marie’s murder. | 这些人有一半参与了 Anne Marie谋杀案的调查 |
[13:24] | Yeah,I know. I read the file. | 我知道 我读了案件记录 |
[13:25] | Brass was lead for LVPD,and Vartann was his second. | Brass是维加斯警局调查组的头 Vartann当时是他的副手 |
[13:30] | Why didn’t those guys recuse themselves? | 他们为什么没有主动避嫌? |
[13:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:35] | Book the evidence,make me copies,I’ll take care of the notifications. | 把证物送去登记 然后复印一份给我 我来通知涉案人 |
[13:39] | Oh,boy,when this hits the fan,it’s going to come back on all of us. | 天呐 旧事重提会波及到每个人的 |
[13:47] | I was riding the party train pretty nonstop back then. | 当年的我就像坐在几乎 永不停息的聚会火车上 |
[13:50] | I mean,work was like an interruption to my fun,yeah. | 工作对我来说就是娱乐的中场休息 |
[13:54] | So,um,there was a homicide convention in New Orleans. Anne-Marie was there. | 那是在新奥尔良的谋杀案交流会 Anne Marie也参加了 |
[13:59] | She was certainly sexy,and-and available,so we hooked up, | 她的确很性感 而且身边没男人 于是我们就顺其自然了 |
[14:03] | and,um,when Anne-Marie was murdered,I went up the chain of command,I- I… | Anne Marie被害时 我已晋升负责人了 所以 |
[14:08] | I told my boss about our involvement,he told me not to sweat it. | 我跟上司说了我们之间的关系 他告诉我别担心 |
[14:11] | You know,I – I did the right thing,yeah. | 我没做错任何事 |
[14:14] | So what about you,Conrad? | 那么你呢 Conrad? |
[14:15] | Well,I didn’t handle any of the evidence. My team did. | 我没经手任何证物 都是我的队员做的 |
[14:18] | And it was just… It was… It was just dinner with benefits. | 我们之间只是 只是晚饭后的互惠床伴 |
[14:22] | Anne-Marie stopped by the lab to discuss a case. She was hungry. | Anne Marie到实验室来讨论案情 恰好她又饿了 |
[14:26] | One thing led to another,and to a… to a room at the Gold Coast. | 事情一个接一个 最后就接到黄金海岸的房间里 |
[14:32] | Gold Coast. | 黄金海岸赌场酒店 |
[14:33] | Couldn’t do any better than that? | 就不能更浪漫点吗? |
[14:34] | You know,Anne-Marie’s car was found on the county line. | Anne Marie的车是在郡边界处发现的 |
[14:38] | I mean,LVPD assisted Brime Sheriffs,but Brime was in charge of the investigation. | 维加斯警局协助Brime治安官办案 事实上 领导权在Brime那边 |
[14:42] | Plenty of Brime guys on that list. | Brime郡可是有很多人在名单里 |
[14:44] | Look,Vance got whacked just as he was about to get a new trial,dredge up the past. | Vance被杀只是因为他想要上诉翻案 |
[14:48] | Maybe somebody didn’t want the truth to come out. | 也许有人不想让真相大白于天下 |
[14:51] | Yeah,somebody who could reach into prison. | 是的 某个可以把手伸进监狱的人 |
[14:53] | Well,those two bangers who put Tomas Molinez up for the hit – they’re from Brime County. | Tomas Molinez的2个协助者 他们都来自Brime郡 |
[14:57] | Okay,so that’s where we start,with the bangers. | 我们就从他们开始入手 |
[16:10] | Jose,is this medical marijuana? | Jose 这不是医用大麻吗? |
[16:14] | What’s the matter? You depressed about something? | 你怎么了? 有什么事让你抑郁吗? |
[16:16] | You on the family plan? | 你办了全家套餐? |
[16:18] | You know,texting can be very expensive,Carlos. Could get you another five years. | 发短信的代价可是很高昂的 Carlos 它可以让你多服刑5年 |
[16:22] | Gentlemen,ran across something interesting in the visitor log. | 先生们 我在来访名单里发现了有趣的信息 |
[16:26] | Yeah? What’s what? | 是什么? |
[16:27] | Other than his lawyer,Vance has had only one visitor,Jody Cambry. | 除了他的律师 Vance只有一个访客Jody Cambry |
[16:31] | Who’s Jody Cambry? | Jody Cambry是谁? |
[16:33] | His dead wife’s sister. | 他死去妻子的妹妹 |
[16:34] | She was here pretty much every week for three months. | 有3个月 她每周都会来 |
[16:37] | Guy kills her sister. Why would she come visit him? | 这家伙杀了她姐姐 她为什么还来看他? |
[16:39] | Maybe she wanted to see the man suffer. | 也许是想看看他的下场 |
[16:42] | Yeah,I hated him. | 没错 我当然恨他 |
[16:44] | And I hated the fact he wouldn’t leave me alone. | 我还恨他不肯放过我 |
[16:47] | Wrote to me every week. | 每周都写信来 |
[16:49] | I just threw his letters away. | 我直接把信扔掉了 |
[16:51] | So,why’d you go see him? | 那你为什么要去看他? |
[16:53] | One day,I opened up one of his letters. | 有一次 我打开了他的信 |
[16:56] | He wanted to talk. | 他想跟我谈谈 |
[16:58] | He had something important he needed to tell me. | 说有很重要的事情要告诉我 |
[17:01] | I thought maybe he would tell me where he buried Anne-Marie. | 我想也许他想告诉我 他把Anne Marie埋在哪里了 |
[17:05] | That’s not what happened. | 事实并非如此 |
[17:06] | No. | 不是 |
[17:08] | Vance swore up and down that he was innocent. | Vance对天发誓说他是无辜的 |
[17:11] | That it was all a setup. | 整个案子是一场陷害 |
[17:12] | And you believed him? | 你相信他了? |
[17:14] | Enough that I started looking into things. | 至少说服了我开始深入调查 |
[17:16] | Talking to people. | 跟很多人谈话 |
[17:18] | Annie’s friends,other cops,family. | Annie的朋友 其他警察 家人 |
[17:22] | Everybody had a story about some guy Annie had been with. | 每个人都知道一个Annie跟人私通的故事 |
[17:27] | Thing is,a lot of them had investigated her murder. | 事实上 很多跟她发生关系的人 都参与调查了她的谋杀案 |
[17:32] | That’s grounds for a new trial. | 这理由足够提出上诉了 |
[17:35] | So I started putting together a list. | 于是我开始列名单 |
[17:38] | What,you think one of the guys on your list is the real killer? | 你认为名单中的某个人就是真凶? |
[17:41] | I think Annie could make any guy crazy. | 我认为Annie可以让任何男人为她疯狂 |
[17:45] | Before she died,Annie told me she’d fallen in love again. | 在被害前 Annie跟我说过 她又找到恋爱的感觉了 |
[17:49] | Said this guy was the one. | 她说这个男人就是她的真命天子 |
[17:51] | She was going to leave Vance. | 她打算跟Vance离婚 |
[17:54] | She wouldn’t tell me who he was. | 但却不肯告诉我这个人是谁 |
[17:56] | So he could be any one of the guys on that list? | 也就是说 他可能是名单里的任何一个? |
[17:58] | All I know is that he was a cop. | 我只知道那人是个警察 |
[18:01] | Annie only dated cops. | Annie只跟警察约会 |
[18:02] | I also know Vance was never going to let her go. | 我还知道 Vance绝对不会跟她离婚 |
[18:06] | So… whoever she was leading on… | 所以…不管她想跟谁继续… |
[18:11] | she was playing a dangerous game. | 都是在走钢丝 |
[18:14] | Why didn’t you bring up any of this at the trial? | 为什么当年办案时你不说这些? |
[18:16] | Because back then,like everyone else,I thought Vance killed her. | 因为那时候我和其他人一样 都认为是Vance杀了她 |
[18:20] | What makes you so sure he didn’t? | 那你现在怎么能肯定不是他杀的 |
[18:22] | I just know. I just know. | 我就是知道 我就是知道 |
[18:39] | – How’s the leg? – Ah,it’s better. | – 你的腿怎么样了 – 好多了 |
[18:43] | This is,uh…This is new, | 这可很少见啊 |
[18:46] | seeing you outside of the office,middle of the day with your clothes on. | 大白天的在外面见你 你还穿着衣服 |
[18:53] | Well,I thought that maybe you and I should have a cup of coffee. | 我觉得咱俩应该喝点咖啡 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:58] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[19:06] | You know,uh,I met Anne-Marie at the Academy, | 我在警校认识了Anne Marie |
[19:10] | and,uh,yes,we had some good times over the years. | 我们过去好过一阵子 |
[19:15] | It’s all over the department about the list. I guess I’m on it? | 那份名单已经在局里传遍了 我也在上面吧 |
[19:18] | Is this my unofficial heads-up? | 这算是非正式警告吗 |
[19:20] | Lou,you had a relationship with a murder victim,you worked the case, | Lou 你和死者关系不一般 你还参与调查这个案子 |
[19:25] | and you didn’t think you should have recused yourself? | 你不觉得自己应该避嫌吗 |
[19:28] | Oh. So this is more of an official heads-up. | 这可算是正式警告了 |
[19:31] | Well,Vance claimed that there was a rush to judgment. | Vance声称这案子结的很草率 |
[19:34] | That you guys didn’t even look past him for the real killer. | 他说你们一开始就认定他是凶手 |
[19:37] | “You guys”? What? | “你们”? |
[19:39] | Are-Are you saying- that,um,I didn’t do my job because I had a thing with Anne-Marie? | 你是说我因为和Anne Marie谈过恋爱 就玩忽职守了? |
[19:44] | When Warrick was murdered,did you recuse yourself? | Warrick被杀时 你避嫌了吗 |
[19:47] | Did your team recuse themselves? | 你们组的人都避嫌了吗 |
[19:49] | Hell,Nick nearly put a bullet through Undersheriff McKeen. | Nick差点杀了McKeen代理警长 |
[19:53] | Then again,that’s Nick. | Nick那样就可以 |
[19:54] | You’re sure that Vance was good for it? | 你确定是Vance干的吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah,I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[19:57] | Look,he threatened Anne-Marie more than once,all right? In front of other cops. | 他经常在其他警员面前威胁Anne Marie |
[20:01] | His words: “If you ever try to leave me,I’ll kill you. “ | 这是他的原话 “你要是敢离开我 我就杀了你” |
[20:04] | Guys say a lot of things. What was your evidence? | 那只是说说而已 你有什么证据 |
[20:06] | Oh,come on. | 不是吧 |
[20:08] | Really,you want me to run it? | 你真让我说? |
[20:09] | I do. | 说吧 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | Brime County never found Anne-Marie’s body,but they did find her car. | 在Brime郡没有发现Anne Marie的尸体 但却找到了她的车 |
[20:19] | Vance torched it,but Ecklie’s team still found blood. | Vance把车烧了 不过Ecklie的小队 还是发现了血迹 |
[20:22] | And they also found Vance’s bloody clothes and a bloody kitchen knife | 他们还在垃圾堆里找到了 Vance带着血迹的衣服 |
[20:25] | from their kitchen in a Dumpster off the 160. | 和一把带血的菜刀 |
[20:28] | Now in the pocket,there was a matchbook which we tied to the arson of the car. | 在衣服口袋里还发现了一盒火柴 我们确定这就是纵火的工具 |
[20:33] | It was a good case. | 案情很清楚 |
[20:35] | Maybe too good. | 也许过于清楚了 |
[20:37] | Okay,you know,I’ve never heard you say that about any of the cases that you’ve closed. | 对于你自己办的案子 你怎么就不这么说了呢 |
[20:40] | I’m just saying that a cop that’s smart enough to disappear his wife’s body | 我只是说既然这个警察 有能力隐藏他妻子的尸体 |
[20:44] | should be smart enough to disappear the evidence. | 也应该知道要销毁证据才是 |
[20:48] | You know what? If this inquisition is over,I got work to do. | 如果你的审问结束了 我还有工作要做 |
[20:51] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[20:55] | Uh,just forget the coffee. Sorry. | 不用上咖啡了 不好意思 |
[21:05] | Greg,I need you to pull all of the Anne-Marie Tolsom evidence. | Greg 把有关Anne Marie Tolsom的证据 都调出来 |
[21:09] | Rerun everything. | 全部重新检查一遍 |
[22:07] | I reran all the blood evidence from Anne-Marie’s case- the car,Vance’s clothes,the knife. | 我重新检查了Anne Marie案件的血液证据 汽车 Vance的衣服 还有那把刀 |
[22:13] | Found high levels of EDTA. | 发现乙二胺四乙酸的含量很高 |
[22:15] | What made you test for that? It doesn’t come up in standard tox tests. | 你为什么要测那个 一般的毒理检测不测那个 |
[22:18] | Well,because the time stamp on this photo was two hours after the car was found. | 因为这张照片拍摄的时间 是在车子被发现2小时后 |
[22:24] | Blood clots after about 20 minutes. | 血液一般在20分钟左右就会凝固 |
[22:28] | I don’t see any clotting. | 照片上的血液可没有凝固 |
[22:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:30] | When blood clots,the fibrinogen in the blood forms a big net,catching all the red blood cells. | 血液凝固时 血液中的纤维蛋白原 会形成网状 粘住红细胞 |
[22:35] | The clot retracts into a clump that would have left a ring of straw-colored serum. | 血液凝结成块状 会在周围形成淡黄色的血清环 |
[22:40] | So somebody collected Anne-Marie’s blood and added an anticoagulant. | 也就是说有人提取了Anne Marie的血液 然后加入了抗凝剂 |
[22:43] | Now,the only reason somebody would do something like that is if you were gonna store it. | 这样做唯一的目的就是为了储存 |
[22:47] | Or transport it and plant it… whenever and wherever they want. | 还有便于运输及随时随地布置现场 |
[22:51] | So… the blood evidence was all planted. | 也就是说 所有的血液证据都是伪造的 |
[22:55] | Vance was right. | Vance说得没错 |
[22:57] | He was framed. | 他是被陷害的 |
[22:58] | Probably by the real killer. | 可能是被真凶陷害的 |
[22:59] | And most definitely by someone with knowledge of serology. | 而且这个人肯定懂得血清学 |
[23:02] | Yeah,a cop,or a CSI. | 警察 或者是犯罪现场调查员 |
[23:06] | You know what? I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这个 |
[23:09] | This… matchbook trick. | 这个火柴的把戏 |
[23:13] | Here we go – in 1995,a torched car in Salt Lake traced back to a murder in Brime County. | 找到了 1995年在盐湖城的1辆被烧毁的车 引出了Brime郡的一桩谋杀案 |
[23:20] | Suspect was arrested in Pahrump. | 警方在Pahrump抓获了嫌疑犯 |
[23:22] | All right,where are we going with this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[23:24] | Planted blood evidence. The matchbook? | 伪造血液证据 还有火柴 |
[23:27] | What cops know about forensics,they learn from their cases. | 警察的法医学知识都是从案件中学来的 |
[23:30] | Who was the arresting officer? | 逮捕他的警察是谁 |
[23:32] | Lucas Martin. | |
[23:33] | He was the lead detective in Anne-Marie’s murder in Brime County. | 他也是Brime郡Anne Marie谋杀案 的主要负责人 |
[23:36] | 1997- case in Brime,staged crime scene with EDTA blood- investigating officer… Lucas Martin. | 1997年 Brime的案件现场发现含有抗凝剂 的血液 负责调查的警官是Lucas Martin |
[23:46] | There you go. | 好了 |
[23:46] | So maybe he was Anne-Marie’s mystery lover. | 他可能是Anne Marie的神秘情人 |
[23:50] | Why isn’t he on the list? | 名单上为什么没有他 |
[23:51] | The sister didn’t know his name – she just assumed he was a cop on that list. | 妹妹不知道他的名字 她仅仅假定是名单上的某个警察 |
[23:55] | Okay. Lucas Martin was Anne-Marie’s final conquest. | Lucas Martin是Anne Marie 最后一个征服的男人 |
[23:59] | When she wouldn’t leave Vance for him,he snapped,killed her,and framed Vance for it, | 可是她却不肯离开Vance 他就杀了她然后嫁祸给Vance |
[24:03] | and he did it by taking cues from his old cases. | 他从自己以前办过的案子里吸取经验 |
[24:06] | Anne-Marie’s body was never found. | 至今都没有找到Anne Marie的尸体 |
[24:08] | At least we know now where to look. | 至少我们现在知道到哪里去找了 |
[24:23] | Do you mind telling me why there’s a crime scene here but no 419,no 420, | 能告诉我为什么这里是犯罪现场吗 又没有死人 也没有人贩毒 |
[24:27] | just a… a call at 4:30 in the morning? | 而且一大早4点半就把我叫过来了 |
[24:29] | We’re anticipating a crime scene,Conrad. | 这里应该是犯罪现场 Conrad |
[24:31] | That seems to be your team’s M.O. lately- | 这都成了你们组的口头禅了 |
[24:33] | what,you don’t get enough work,you got to go out and look for it? | 你们没活干吗 还要大老远出来找现场 |
[24:35] | Actually,Conrad,it is a crime scene. | Conrad 这里就是犯罪现场 |
[24:36] | It’s about ten years old,but… | 是10年前的犯罪现场 |
[24:38] | We’re working a theory on the “List” case. | 我们对”名单”那案子有个新想法 |
[24:40] | Yeah,I think you’re familiar with it. | 你应该不陌生吧 |
[24:41] | Yeah,don’t be a smart-ass,Stokes. | 少自以为是 Stokes |
[24:44] | Picked up a scent,Captain. | 有发现了 队长 |
[24:45] | With any luck,we’re gonna find the body of Anne-Marie Tolsom. | 运气好的话 我们就能发现 |
[24:49] | Catherine. | Anne Marie Tolsom的尸体 |
[24:52] | I want the full 411. | 跟我说说具体情况 |
[24:55] | We think that Detective Lucas Martin killed Anne-Marie, | 我们认为Lucas Martin警探 杀了Anne Marie |
[24:58] | and that he used knowledge of his old cases to plant evidence implicating Vance. | 他利用以前办案的经验 伪造证据嫁祸给Vance |
[25:04] | He planted Anne-Marie the same way. | 他弃尸的方式应该也一样 |
[25:06] | All right,so why this place? | 为什么选在这个地方 |
[25:08] | Well,Martin worked a case here. | Martin在这里办过案子 |
[25:10] | A case in which a guy killed his girlfriend,dumped her body. | 有个人杀了他女友 然后弃尸 |
[25:12] | The Brime County Sheriffs would never have found her body,but the guy confessed. | 要不是因为那人招了 Brime郡治安官是发现不了尸体的 |
[25:18] | Let’s go. Go. | 走吧 |
[25:21] | I don’t see any Brime County participation here. | 这里好像没有Brime郡的人 |
[25:24] | Well,that’s where you come in. I was hoping you’d give them a call. | 所以我们才叫你来 希望你能给他们打个电话 |
[25:26] | Catherine,I can see this circus from the highway. | Catherine 我从公路上就看见你们了 |
[25:28] | I don’t need to call anyone. | 不用打电话了 |
[25:38] | There’s something in there. | 里面有东西 |
[25:43] | Go ahead,Nick. | 动手吧 Nick |
[25:58] | Let’s see what’s behind door number two,shall we? | 咱们看看门后有什么吧 |
[26:02] | Blow flies. | 有苍蝇 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:05] | Something’s dead. | 肯定有尸体 |
[26:37] | More flies. | 苍蝇更多了 |
[26:43] | Two sets of footprints. | 有2排脚印 |
[26:47] | No telling how long they’ve been here. | 看不出是什么时候留下的 |
[26:53] | More footprints. | 这里也有脚印 |
[27:00] | There’s a body. | 发现尸体了 |
[27:15] | Fresh. | 死了没多久 |
[27:16] | It’s not Anne-Marie. | 这不是Anne Marie |
[27:17] | No. No,that’s her sister,Jody. | 这是她妹妹 Jody |
[27:21] | Man,I just talked to her. | 我才刚和她说过话 |
[27:23] | Two GSW’s to the back of the head. | 脑后有2处枪伤 |
[27:25] | Size of the entry wounds: medium caliber. | 从伤口大小来看 是中型口径 |
[27:28] | Maybe nine-mil. | 可能是9毫米弹 |
[27:29] | Brime County issues nine-mils. | Brime郡警察用的就是9毫米 |
[27:52] | What the hell are you people doing here? | 你们这帮人跑来干嘛? |
[27:53] | Detective Lucas Martin. | Lucas Martin警探 |
[27:55] | I saw you at,uh,Steve Jackson’s wedding last year. | 去年Steve Jackson婚礼上我们见过 |
[27:58] | You know Jim Brass- you two worked the Anne-Marie Tolsom case. | 认识Jim Brass吧 你俩一起办Anne-Marie Tolsom的案子 |
[28:01] | You ever hear of professional courtesy? | 懂得讲”职业礼貌”不? |
[28:03] | We’re on the trail of Anne-Marie’s body. You wouldn’t know anything about that,would you? | 我们在追查Anne-Marie的尸体 你不会知道些什么吧? |
[28:06] | Well,I damn straight would. | 废话 当然知道 |
[28:07] | I turned over this whole county looking for her. She’s not here. | 我把整个地方翻了个底儿朝天 她不在这儿 |
[28:10] | Well,somebody is. | 另有其人 |
[28:12] | We just found Anne-Marie’s sister,Jody Cambry. | 我们刚发现Anne-Marie的妹妹 Jody Cambry的尸体 |
[28:14] | She’s been shot dead. | 被枪打死的 |
[28:17] | Lucas Martin,Catherine Willows. | Lucas Martin 这是Catherine Willows |
[28:20] | When was the last time you fired your gun,Detective? | 警探 你上次开枪是什么时候? |
[28:23] | Screw you,bitch. | 去死 臭婊子 |
[28:25] | I think you mean,”Screw you,CSI Willows. “ | 专业说法是”去死 犯罪现场调查员Willows” |
[28:27] | It’s okay. I’ll get a warrant. | 没有关系 我会申请搜查令 |
[28:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:40] | Go ahead,start without me. | 你继续 不带我自己先玩上了 |
[28:43] | Mrs. Robbins always does. | Robbins太太就老这样 |
[28:50] | I was talking about dinner. | 我指的是吃晚饭 |
[28:52] | Go ahead,take a look. | 来吧 瞧瞧 |
[28:55] | I’d recognize that shape anywhere. | 这形状放哪儿我都认得 |
[28:58] | She was pistol-whipped. | 是枪托打的 |
[29:02] | Two bullets within three inches of each other. | 中了2枪 伤口间距3英寸之内 |
[29:05] | Killer had training in firearms. | 凶手开枪受过训练 |
[29:07] | And all of the evidence points to a cop. | 所有证据都说明 是个警察干的 |
[29:09] | From what I’ve heard,everything’s pointing to Detective Lucas Martin. | 就我所掌握的 所有证据 都指向Lucas Martin警探 |
[29:12] | Well,then let’s get those two bullets out of her and see if they point to him,too. | 先把这俩子弹取出来 看看是不是也指向他 |
[29:44] | We pulled two slugs out of Jody Cambry’s head, right where you left them. | 从Jody Cambry头上取出2颗子弹 就是你打的那俩地方 |
[29:49] | I can dummy up a report like this in about five minutes. | 用5分钟 我就能胡诌出这么份报告 |
[29:53] | My duty weapon was never out of my sight,and it’s never been fired. | 我的配枪从不离身 也没开过枪 |
[29:56] | No,not that gun. | 不 不是那把 |
[29:58] | We’re cops – we have guns that have guns. | 我们是警察-有时咱的枪还能”生”出别的枪来 |
[30:01] | I’m talking about the attaboy that Judge Grantson gave you after the Domingo Flan trial. | 我说的是Domingo Flan一案之后 Grantson 法官给你那个 |
[30:05] | That gun. The Sig nine-mil. | 是那把 9毫米口径的西格枪 |
[30:07] | It was in the database before you even got it. | 你拿到之前就已经有记录了 |
[30:09] | And ballistics matched it to the Jody Cambry murder. | 弹道试验显示 与Jody Cambry谋杀案吻合 |
[30:12] | I don’t have that gun anymore. | 那枪已经不在我手了 |
[30:14] | Well,that’s a relief. | 可舒了口气哈 |
[30:15] | That means there’s a record,assuming that you went through proper channels to sell it. | 如果你是正常渠道转手的话 那就应该有记录了 |
[30:19] | I sold it to a guy at a gun show. Out of state. | 我卖给了枪械展会上认识的一个人 外地的 |
[30:21] | Well,now it’s in state. | 现在又在本地出现了 |
[30:23] | Maybe it got homesick. | 没准儿枪想家了 |
[30:25] | You charging me? | 你指控我? |
[30:26] | As a matter of fact,I am. | 还真就是 |
[30:28] | You better lawyer up and call the union,’cause you’re under arrest. | 你最好找个律师 再找警察工会 你可是被捕了 |
[30:33] | Did you hear the good news? | 听说好消息了吗? |
[30:35] | Brass booked Lucas Martin for Jody’s murder,and that’s just for starters. | Brass 为Jody的案子抓了Lucas Martin 这才刚刚开始呢 |
[30:38] | Well,there might be a problem. | 可能有点问题 |
[30:42] | I am too tired to hear that,Ray. | Ray 我快累死了 别刺激我 |
[30:44] | Jody died yesterday,20-hundred hours. | Jody昨天死的 晚上8点 |
[30:46] | I checked the duty log. Lucas Martin was working. | 我查了值班表 Lucas Martin当时在值班 |
[30:49] | Well,that doesn’t actually mean that he was working the entire time. | 又不代表他一直在工作 |
[30:52] | I knew a cop once who painted his house while on duty. | 我认识个警察 趁执行任务时 连房子都刷了 |
[30:55] | It’s still an alibi. | 那也是不在场证明 |
[30:57] | What about the epithelials under Jody’s nails? | 那Jody指甲里的表皮细胞呢? |
[30:59] | Still waiting for results. | 还在等结果 |
[31:00] | Look,if Martin ordered the hit on Vance,he must have reached out to Carlos Salavar. | 你看 如果是Martin指使袭击Vance 那他肯定找过Carlos Salavar |
[31:06] | Carlos isn’t talking,Ray. | Carlos不会交代的 Ray |
[31:08] | Maybe he’ll listen. | 让他听着就行 |
[31:12] | Where are the real cops at,lab rat? | 试验鼠 那些真条子呢? |
[31:14] | I thought we’d have a conversation,you and me. | 咱俩先聊聊 |
[31:17] | Conversation. | 聊聊是吧 |
[31:19] | So you don’t want to stick nothing in my mouth,hm? | 你就不想从我嘴里套出点啥来? |
[31:23] | That’s what y’all do,right? | 你们不就这两下子? |
[31:24] | I know that Lucas Martin contacted you and put the hit on that cop. | 我知道Lucas Martin找过你 让你去杀那个警察 |
[31:28] | You don’t know jack. | 你根本一无所知 |
[31:29] | I got your phone,Carlos, | 你的电话在我这儿 Carlos |
[31:31] | all your texts to your sister Reina about your nephew Chuy getting busted for drugs and going to jail. | 你跟你姐Reina的短信 关于你侄子Chuy搞毒品被抓的事 |
[31:36] | I know she has four other kids at home. | 我知道她家里还有4个孩子 |
[31:39] | She never had $5,000 to pay Chuy’s bail. | 她可没有5000块把Chuy保出来 |
[31:42] | Then all of a sudden,she has $5,000? Five G’s just like that? | 然后突然5000块就来了? 天上掉的? |
[31:47] | You and I both know where that kind of money comes from,don’t we? | 这种钱怎么来的 你我心知肚明 |
[31:50] | Escucha,mi amigo. | 听着 哥们 |
[31:52] | Amigo,one phone call,they roll your sister up. | 我一个电话 你姐就死定了 |
[31:56] | Her kids,they go to Child Services. | 她的孩子就得送去福利院 |
[31:59] | You know what happens in Child Services,don’t you? | 你知道那地方什么德行 对吧? |
[32:01] | Oh,that’s right… you grew up there. | 就是呀… 你就是在那儿长大的 |
[32:04] | You want to swell up,go ahead – call somebody in here; they can help you with that. | 你想打肿脸充胖子 随便 联络联络老朋友 看谁能帮你 |
[32:09] | You gonna let your sister go down and those kids go into Child Services because of a cop? | 为了个条子 你要害死你姐 让孩子们没妈? |
[32:16] | I’m gonna ask you one more time,Carlos. | 我再问你一次 Carlos |
[32:18] | Where did your sister get the $5,000? | 你姐那5000块钱哪儿来的? |
[32:22] | Que baboso. | 你个混蛋 |
[32:25] | You got no idea,bro. | 你根本不明白 老兄 |
[32:28] | I don’t know no Lucas Martin. | 我根本不认识Lucas Martin |
[32:32] | You got the wrong cop. | 你抓错条子了 |
[32:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:53] | Running from another stripper? | 这又是追赶哪个脱衣舞女了? |
[32:55] | Burlesque dancer. And that’s not funny. | 应该称为带表演的脱衣舞 一点都不好笑 (参看1112集剧情) |
[32:57] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[32:58] | – So I ran the epithelials from Jody Cambry’s fingernails. – Yeah. | – 我验了Jody Cambry指甲里留下的皮下组织 – 然后呢 |
[33:02] | – You’re not going to believe this. – Try me. | – 你肯定想不到 – 试试看 |
[33:04] | Well,they didn’t come from Lucas Martin. | 那不是Lucas Martin的 |
[33:06] | In fact,they’re not even male. | 压根就不是个男的 |
[33:08] | – Epithelials are a sibling match to Jody. – What? | – 皮下组织与Jody的相符 – 什么?! |
[33:13] | Yeah,and Jody only has one sibling- Anne-Marie Tolsom. | 没错 而且Jody只有一个姐妹 |
[33:19] | So that means that Anne-Marie is alive. | 也就是说Anne-Marie还活着 |
[33:27] | We thought that all this evidence was planted to cover up a murder. | 原以为所有证据都在掩盖谋杀 |
[33:31] | We now know that it was planted to cover Anne-Marie’s disappearance. | 现在了解那是为了掩盖Anne-Marie失踪 |
[33:34] | And put Vance in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. | 然后把没干这事的Vance送进监狱 |
[33:38] | I thought he was good for it. | 我还以为就是他干的 |
[33:39] | Yeah,me,too. | 我也是 |
[33:40] | I believe you were led by Lucas Martin and Anne-Marie. | 我觉得你们是被 Lucas Martin和Anne-Marie误导了 |
[33:44] | For love. | 为了爱情 |
[33:45] | Martin helped her to get out from under Vance. | Martin帮她摆脱Vance |
[33:47] | Great,we just solved a four-year-old case we didn’t even know was open. | 这倒好 我们破了个4年前的案子 结果当初压根就没立案 |
[33:50] | We still got two real murders with two real bodies. | 可这2具尸体的凶手还是没找到 |
[33:53] | Well,if you believe the gangbanger,Martin’s not helping her anymore. | 要是你信那小混混 Martin没再帮她了 |
[33:56] | Yeah,some other cop put the hit out on Vance? Give me a break. | 是其他警察让人杀的Vance? 饶了我吧 |
[33:59] | Martin’s gun shot Jody. | 打Jody的可是Martin的枪 |
[34:00] | We found her at one of his old body dump sites. | 我们在他以前的弃尸点找到她 |
[34:02] | I mean,it sounds to me like he’s helping her. | 我是说 在我看来 他好像在帮她 |
[34:03] | Well,I hate to defend the guy,but,you know,really,a cop using his own gun that he knows is in the system- | 我也不想袒护他 可你知道 一个警察明知道系统查得到 还用自己的枪 |
[34:08] | I mean,that is beyond dumb. | 那不是傻得没治了 |
[34:09] | Martin said he had gotten rid of the gun,and any cop in Brime County should know about that dump site. | Martin 说他把枪处理掉了 任何Brime郡警察都该晓得那弃尸地 |
[34:15] | Well,the evidence puts Anne-Marie at the scene. | 证据显示 Anne-Marie在现场 |
[34:17] | Maybe the gun was in her hand. | 也许枪就在她手上 |
[34:22] | Who’d you give the gun to,Lucas? | Lucas 你把枪给谁了? |
[34:25] | No gun show story? ‘Cause that was funny. I could listen to that again. | 不再用那套展示会说辞了? 还挺乐呵的 再听一次也无妨 |
[34:28] | I didn’t kill Jody. | 我没杀Jody |
[34:30] | You know,I want to believe you,man,I’m trying,but all the evidence points to you… | 知道吗 我想信你 老兄 我特想信 可现在所有证据都指向你 |
[34:35] | unless you gave your gun to Anne-Marie,you know. | 除非是你把枪给了Anne-Marie |
[34:38] | Oh,yeah,surprise,we,we know that Anne-Marie is still alive, | 没想到吧 我们知道Anne-Marie没死 |
[34:42] | and we know the two of you framed Vance for murder | 我们还知道你们陷害Vance谋杀 |
[34:44] | and now she’s throwing you under the bus and trying to frame you. | 现在她在陷害你呢 |
[34:50] | I get it. I get the obsession. | 你被她迷住了 这我明白 |
[34:55] | Anne-Marie is a force of nature,you know. | Anne-Marie是天生尤物 |
[34:57] | She makes everybody feel like you’re the only guy in the world. | 她让所有人都觉得自己才是她的唯一 |
[35:00] | I get it. | 了解了解 |
[35:04] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[35:08] | Still do. | 现在还爱着 |
[35:09] | We were in love,we were going to be together,and we both know Vance is a bad guy – bad to her. | 我们陷入爱河 打算长相厮守 但我们都清楚Vance会对她不利 |
[35:15] | I didn’t want him coming after us. | 我不想让他紧咬不放 |
[35:17] | So you put Vance in prison,Anne-Marie disappears,and,uh,you,you,uh,you tag along later. | 所以你让Vance锒铛入狱 Anne-Marie消失 你之后再跟上她 |
[35:23] | That the plan? | 计划是这样吗 |
[35:25] | That was the plan. | 计划是这样 |
[35:28] | I’d wait a couple years,put in my papers. | 我已经等了几年 递交了退休申请 |
[35:32] | End of the summer,I’m retiring. | 今年夏末我就退休了 |
[35:35] | Meanwhile,I see her when I can. | 这几年有机会就去看她 |
[35:37] | Mm-hmm,send her any money? | 你有寄钱给她吗 |
[35:41] | That’s a loaded question,’cause we know that you’re sending $1,000 a month to some orphan fund in Mexico. | 这其实不用问 你每月都给墨西哥的 某个孤儿基金寄1000美元 |
[35:47] | $1,000 a month on a cop’s salary? | 从警察工资里每个月拿出1000块 |
[35:49] | And that’s a lot of love | 你对那些孩子真是大爱无疆啊 |
[35:51] | So here’s the new plan. | 那么新的计划是 |
[35:53] | What we’re going to work on is a minimum sentence at a minimum – security prison. | 我们考虑给你最轻的判决 在最低监管等级的监狱服刑 |
[36:00] | Tell me about the gun. | 跟我说说你的枪 |
[36:04] | I gave it to Annie for protection. | 我把枪给Annie防身 |
[36:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[36:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:11] | When I told her I was putting in for retirement,she stopped returning my calls. | 告诉她我在申请退休后 她就不回电了 |
[36:20] | Jim…I swear to you, | Jim…我向你发誓 |
[36:22] | I didn’t even know she was in town until you told me Jody got popped with my gun. | 你说Jody被我的枪射杀前 我都不知道她回来了 |
[36:30] | She’s tough,huh? | 她真狠心哈 |
[36:31] | I mean,when Anne-Marie dumps you,she really dumps you hard. | 如果Anne Marie要甩你 绝对心狠手辣 |
[36:38] | All right. Well,all right,Jim. | 好的 好的 Jim |
[36:40] | We’re at Jody’s place now,so we’ll see what we can dig up. | 我们现在在Jody家 看能不能找到线索 |
[36:44] | All right,thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[36:47] | Hey,Anne-Marie dumped Lucas Martin three months ago. | Anne-Marie 3个月前甩了Lucas Martin |
[36:50] | Now,that’s right around the same time Jody started visiting Vance in prison. | Jody差不多那时开始去监狱探望Vance |
[36:53] | I don’t see any connection. | 我看不出两者的关联 |
[36:55] | Bye-bye,sugar daddy. | 拜拜 老情人 |
[36:57] | What’s she going to do for money now? | 她现在靠什么来钱呢 |
[36:59] | Get a new daddy. | 找个新靠山 |
[37:02] | Or… reach out to her schoolteacher sister,who’s collected on the life insurance. | 或是…找上自己当老师的妹妹 她有人寿保险 |
[37:15] | Here we go. | 进去了 |
[37:16] | On January 1,Jody’s money market account shows a balance of half a million and change. | 1月1日 Jody的账户里有50多万元 |
[37:22] | The account was opened two years ago. | 是2年前开的户 |
[37:24] | Well,that sounds like Anne-Marie’s life insurance. | 听起来像是Anne-Marie的人寿保险金 |
[37:27] | That’s about what a cop gets. | 差不多是警察能得到的赔偿 |
[37:29] | Jody had a big heart. | Jody真是胸怀广大 |
[37:30] | On January 5,she transferred half the money to an orphans’ fund in Mexico. | 1月5日 她将一半的钱汇给 墨西哥某个孤儿基金 “拯救孩子” |
[37:35] | That’s the same charity that Lucas Martin was donating to. | 和Lucas Martin选的同一家慈善机构 |
[37:38] | Jody knew Anne-Marie was alive. | Jody知道Anne-Marie活着 |
[37:41] | Yeah,maybe not till after January 5. Three months ago. | 也许是在3个月前的1月5号才知道的 |
[37:44] | You know,it all fits. | 线索连接上了 |
[37:46] | Dump Lucas,reach out to the sister. | 甩掉Lucas 找到妹妹 |
[37:48] | Yeah,well,Jody should have reached out to the cops. | Jody应该来找警方 |
[37:50] | Yeah,maybe she didn’t want to betray her sister or maybe she didn’t want to let Vance rot in prison either. | 或许她不想背叛姐姐 也不想让Vance老死在监狱里 |
[37:54] | That’s probably why she went to go see him. | 所以她去探望他 |
[37:56] | She knew he was innocent. | 她知道他是清白的 |
[37:59] | There’s a bunch of payments to a law firm… | 有几笔是付给律师事务所的 |
[38:02] | and one final transaction | 最后一笔转账 11万美元的电汇 给墨西哥的”拯救孩子”孤儿基金 |
[38:11] | last night… 11:47 p. m. | 昨晚 11:47 |
[38:15] | At 11:47,Jody was already dead,Lucas Martin was in jail. | 11点47分 Jody已经死亡 Lucas Martin在监狱里 |
[38:21] | Anne-Marie was here. | Anne-Marie就在这儿 |
[38:23] | She cleaned out Jody’s account. | 她清空了Jody的账户 |
[38:27] | I think I know why Anne-Marie took the risk of coming back to Vegas. | 我知道Anne-Marie顶着风险 回到维加斯的原因了 |
[38:30] | She had to stop Vance from getting a second trial. | 她要阻止Vance的案子进行再审 |
[38:33] | Killing him would have eliminated that problem,but there was still Jody. | 杀了他就能解决问题 但Jody还活着 |
[38:36] | There was always a chance that Jody would rat out her sister. | Jody还是有可能出卖姐姐 |
[38:38] | Right,so Anne-Marie had to kill her,too. | 对 所以Anne-Marie也要杀了她 |
[38:40] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[38:42] | – I would have kept your secret. – For how long? | – 我会替你保密的 – 保密多久呢 |
[38:44] | You’re my sister. Forever. | 你是我的姐姐 我会保密一辈子 |
[38:46] | Who better to frame for Jody’s murder than Lucas Martin? | 能有谁比Lucas Martin更适合 谋杀Jody的罪名呢 |
[38:49] | And we thought that Lucas killed Jody,and we thought that he arranged for the hit on Vance, but he didn’t. | 我们以为是Lucas杀了Jody 安排谋杀Vance 但凶手不是他 |
[38:53] | So who did? | 那么是谁呢 |
[38:55] | Maybe another cop. | 也许是另一个警察 |
[38:56] | It’s a long list. | 名单很长哦 |
[38:58] | I wish I knew that many guys I could depend on. | 我希望能有些靠得住的人 |
[39:01] | You just need one. | 你只需要一个 |
[39:04] | Uh,should I stay,or is this case-related? | 我是该留下 还是这对话和案子相关 |
[39:08] | Stay. | 留下 |
[39:09] | While at the Academy,Anne-Marie was with a lot of guys,pre-list. | Anne-Marie在警校里和很多男人厮混 在那份名单之前 |
[39:13] | Anyway,I was trying to make a connection between Anne-Marie and the prison, | 我尝试将Anne-Marie和监狱联系起来 |
[39:16] | and I remembered this guy from the Academy who – he couldn’t cut it,got tossed. | 我记得警校里有个男人 他没能成功毕业 |
[39:22] | The two of them were close – you know,friends. | 他俩是很要好的朋友 |
[39:24] | Well,apparently he started a new career in corrections. | 显然他在监狱里开始了新的事业 |
[39:30] | Jarrod Malone. | |
[39:31] | He’s a C.O. | 他是个狱警 |
[39:33] | He’s on Vance’s cell block. | 他管Vance的牢房 |
[39:34] | Yeah,what are the odds? | 你说概率有多大 |
[39:39] | Annie,people are starting to ask questions. | Annie 警察起疑了 |
[39:43] | Okay? It’s not going to be okay. | 会好的? 一点也不好 |
[39:45] | Lucas got busted; he’s going down,I could be next. | Lucas被捕 他进去了 下一个可能就是我 |
[39:50] | How do I know what he said? | 我怎么知道他说了什么 |
[39:53] | Look,we got to act fast. | 我们要快点行动 |
[39:55] | Where are you? I’ll meet you. | 你在哪儿 我来找你 |
[39:58] | My shift’s over at midnight. | 我午夜下班 |
[40:01] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[40:45] | Just had to make sure you were alone. | 我要确认你是一个人来的 |
[40:52] | Not that I don’t trust you. | 不是我不相信你 |
[40:55] | It’s kind of nice… but I’m not wearing a wire. | 这待遇不错 但我没有带窃听器 |
[41:04] | Can I see your cell phone? | 我能看看你的手机吗 |
[41:11] | You’re good; it’s not wired either. | 你很聪明 手机也没有被窃听 |
[41:14] | Well,a girl’s got to be real careful,you know. | 女人必须要绝对谨慎 |
[41:20] | Especially when she’s dead. | 尤其是当她已经死了以后 |
[41:24] | Got the tickets? | 拿到机票了 |
[41:26] | Morning flight. | 早上的航班 |
[41:28] | Mr. and Mrs. Nobody. | 无名夫妇 |
[41:37] | You’re going to love Mexico. | 你会爱上墨西哥的 |
[41:41] | You know,I think I’m gonna like Costa Rica a little bit better,along with a hundred grand. | 我可能会更喜欢哥斯达黎加 还有10万美元 |
[41:49] | That wasn’t the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[41:51] | I know,but I’ve been thinking about that and,Vance and Lucas. | 我知道 但我一直想去那里 还有Vance和Lucas的事 |
[41:58] | And now you don’t trust me? | 现在你不相信我吗 |
[42:00] | Jody was your sister. | Jody是你的妹妹 |
[42:02] | You did that to your family. | 你对家人痛下杀手 |
[42:03] | She shouldn’t have gone to Vance. | 她不该去找Vance |
[42:04] | And so you took care of both of ’em? | 所以你把他们都解决了 |
[42:06] | Look,Jody was soft. | 听着 Jody心很软 |
[42:10] | She always needed to fix things. | 她总是想纠正错误 |
[42:13] | She didn’t understand men. | 她不了解男人 |
[42:17] | And you,you can’t be trusted. | 你也不可信 |
[42:28] | You’re right about that. | 你说得对 |
[42:38] | Annie,I know you got a gun. | Annie 我知道你有枪 |
[42:40] | I want to see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[42:41] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[42:42] | You son of a bitch. | 草泥马 |
[42:44] | I like you,but not enough to do 25 to life for you. | 我喜欢你 但还不足以为了你 把25年甚至一生都赔进监狱 |
[42:51] | I know what you’re thinking – you already died once. | 我知道你怎么想的 你已死过一次了 |
[42:54] | But don’t do it for real this time,okay? | 但这次别真的找死 好吗 |
[42:56] | Oh,come on,Jimmy,you wouldn’t shoot an unarmed woman,would you? | 得了吧 Jimmy 你不会对手无寸铁的女士开枪吧 |
[43:01] | I think he’d shoot you. I know I would. | 我觉得他会开枪 至少我会 |
[43:04] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[43:12] | Unarmed,huh? | 手无寸铁哈 |
[43:19] | Seems like old times,Lou. | 和以前一样啊 Lou |
[43:23] | You always did have the touch. | 你的直觉一向很强 |
[43:26] | Yeah,well,you’ve lost yours. | 你的直觉已经退化了 |
[43:28] | We don’t need to wire the guy. | 我们不需要给他装窃听器 |
[43:30] | The whole world is wired. | 全世界都被监视着呢 |
[43:32] | I could hear your heart beating from inside the van. | 我在车厢里就能听到你的心跳声 |
[43:35] | You’ve been gone a long time,baby. | 你逃离的时间太长了 宝贝 |
[43:38] | Now you’re going away for even longer. | 这次你离开的时间会更长 |
[43:42] | Let’s see how many men are on the jury. | 那要看陪审团里有多少男人喽 华梅・李 飞羽缤纷 |
[43:57] | CSI Season 11 Episode 17 | 犯罪现场调查 |