时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Not so smart now! | 别自作聪明 |
[00:07] | Get up… | 起来 |
[00:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:11] | Agnes… Agnes! | |
[00:17] | What do we got? | 什么情况? |
[00:18] | Guy driving by called it in. | 驾车路过的人报的案 |
[00:20] | Checked it out,found a body at the bottom – DOA. | 我在坡下发现一具尸体 到达时已死亡 |
[00:23] | Middle of nowhere. Any idea how he got here? | 他怎么会出现在这不毛之地? |
[00:25] | No vehicle in the vicinity. | 附近没有车辆 |
[00:27] | I’ve just been keeping the buzzards off him till you guys got here. | 我一直让野鸟远离他 等你们到来 |
[00:29] | – Don’t you think you should tape off the crime scene? – I’m on it. | – 你不觉得该把现场隔离起来吗? – 这就去 |
[00:33] | Thank you,Officer. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢你 警官 交给我们吧 |
[00:35] | Hey,guys,I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[00:37] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[00:46] | Why can’t people die closer to the road? | 为什么他们不能死得离路近点呢? |
[00:55] | He’s still smoking,so he hasn’t been here long. | 还在冒烟 肯定刚出现在这不久 |
[00:58] | The ground is soft,loose gravel. | 地面松软 铺散着砾石 |
[01:02] | No footprints out here but our own. | 只有我们的脚印 |
[01:04] | – Body dump? – Possibly. | – 弃尸? – 很可能 |
[01:06] | Looks like he might have rolled down the hill from up on the road. | 看来他是从路上滚下来的 |
[01:10] | – Greg,a little help? – Yeah. | – Greg 帮帮忙 – 好 |
[01:21] | Tongue’s blackened,swollen… teeth clenched. | 舌头发黑肿胀 牙关禁闭 |
[01:25] | Nearly bit his own tongue off. | 快把舌头咬断了 |
[01:26] | Looks like somebody took a flame thrower to his head. | 像是被人用喷火器烧了脑袋 |
[01:29] | But his hands aren’t burned. | 但手没烧着 |
[01:31] | His clothes aren’t burned either. | 衣服也没有 |
[01:33] | Except for a bit of singeing on the collar. | 只有领口有焦痕 |
[01:35] | Any guess on time of death? | 能推算死亡时间吗? |
[01:37] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[01:51] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[01:54] | Roll medical! Stat! | 叫救护车 快 |
[01:57] | You guys stay here and process the scene. | 你们在这儿处理现场 |
[01:59] | I’ll ride back with the victim. | 我跟受害人一起走 |
[02:00] | Push one mil adrenaline. Let’s go. | 1毫升肾上腺素 快走 |
[02:05] | Well,my work is done here. | 我的任务完成了 |
[02:07] | Call me if his condition worsens. | 要是他没撑住再叫我 |
[02:43] | CSI Season 11 Episode 12 | 海贼女御 AselinYang 犯罪现场调查 |
[02:51] | I’ll get it to him now. | 我去告诉他 |
[02:53] | All right. | 好 |
[02:54] | So he didn’t find any I.D. on the victim. What do you got down there? | 他没能从受害人身上查出身份 你发现了什么? |
[02:58] | Uh,burned brush and crushed vegetation and bloodstains running down the hill from the road to where he came to a stop. | 烧焦的灌木 压坏的植被 血迹从坡上一直到他停下的地方 |
[03:07] | The guy’s on fire,he rolls,the dust and vegetation put him out. | 他燃着火滚下来 尘土和植被扑灭了火焰 |
[03:11] | Good thing he didn’t start the whole hillside on fire. | 幸好他没把整个山坡引燃 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:15] | These tire tracks go onto the shoulder,and then back onto the road again without even stopping. | 车辙驶上路肩 没有停留就回到了路上 |
[03:20] | – Think he was tossed from a moving vehicle? – Maybe. | – 他是从行驶的车中被扔下? – 可能吧 |
[03:22] | But the vehicle was a dualie. | 是辆后四轮车 |
[03:24] | You can see here,four wheels on the back axle. You see that? | 你瞧 后轴有4个轮胎 |
[03:28] | Could have been a hate crime,a narco hit… | 可能是仇杀 或是私刑 |
[03:31] | Could have been anything. | 一切皆有可能 |
[03:32] | Hopefully,this poor guy survives. He can tell us himself what happened out here. | 但愿这可怜虫能活下来 告诉我们真相 |
[03:52] | Pardon me. I want to sample that,please. | 打扰下 我需要取样 |
[04:03] | As you can see, our victim has third-degree burns covering approximately 90% of his head and face. | 如你们所见 受害者头面部90%三度烧伤 |
[04:12] | In addition,there are ligature marks at the wrists and the ankles. | 而且手腕和脚踝还有捆绑痕迹 |
[04:15] | – He was tied up? – Correct. | – 他被绑着? – 是的 |
[04:17] | And now here,the abrasions across the chest would indicate that he was restrained with some kind of strap. | 胸部的淤痕表明他被某种皮带捆过 |
[04:23] | Don’t see that every day. | 这可不常见 |
[04:24] | Nor this: a distinct burn pattern at the right ankle. | 这个也不常见 右踝特殊的烧伤 |
[04:27] | It’s within the ligature mark. | 正好在捆绑痕迹上 |
[04:28] | And not only that,there’s an even more intense circular burn at the crown of his head. | 不仅如此 在他头部 还有一处重度环状烧伤 |
[04:33] | Burn trauma radiating outward. | 烧伤向外辐散 |
[04:35] | So,Doctor,what turned him into a Roman candle? | 那么博士 是什么让他变成焰火筒的? |
[04:38] | Well,I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[04:39] | The distinctive burn pattern,the five-point restraint- all classic signs that this was execution… by electric chair. | 特别的烧伤形式 五处捆绑 这些典型特征都指向…电椅行刑 |
[04:47] | So,you’re saying somebody juiced this poor son of a bitch and just left him on the side of the road? | 你是说有人把这家伙烤了扔在路边? |
[04:51] | – It’s a theory. – Oh,man,that ain’t right. | – 算是个推测 – 这可不妙 |
[04:54] | Okay,next up,we have the layout room. | 下一站 陈列室 |
[04:58] | Group,I’d like you to meet Dr. Raymond Langston,Nick Stokes and Greg Sanders. | 各位 这是Raymond Langston博士 Nick Stokes和Greg Sanders |
[05:03] | These are our CSI field agents. | 他们是调查组的外勤人员 |
[05:06] | They go out and collect all those little bits of evidence,and then they bring them to me for answers. | 出外收集各种证据 交给我以求答案 |
[05:13] | Looks like they’re cooking up a searing mystery today. | 看来他们今天在推敲灼烧之谜 |
[05:16] | Are these pictures of a murder victim? | 这是谋杀案死者的照片吗? |
[05:18] | Attempted. I hear he’s hanging by a thread. | 未遂 听说他命悬一线 |
[05:20] | You mean to say that is still alive? | 你是说那样还能活着? |
[05:23] | You know,Greg here is our lead man on the case. | Greg主持侦破此案 |
[05:26] | So if you have any questions,you can direct them to him. | 有问题可以向他请教 |
[05:29] | – Are you Mr. Lodges’ boss? – Hodges. | – 你是Lodges先生的上司吗? |
[05:31] | Uh,not exactly. | 算不上 |
[05:32] | That’s so horrible. Is he gonna live? | 太可怕了 他能活下来吗? |
[05:36] | I’m sorry,but this is an ongoing case. I can’t really discuss any of the details. | 抱歉 案件仍在侦破中 无法告知详情 |
[05:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:46] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:49] | What brings you here? | 你为什么想来这里? |
[05:50] | I teach fourth-grade science and wanted to see if this is appropriate for a field trip, | 我教四年级的科学课 想看看这里是否适合学生参观 |
[05:54] | but I’m afraid it’s a little too gory. | 但恐怕这太血腥了 |
[05:56] | Oh,honey,this is nothing. | 亲爱的 这算不上什么 |
[05:58] | I could tell you stories that would just curl your hair. | 我还有更让你毛骨悚然的故事呢 |
[06:00] | The tour can definitely be cleaned up for more innocent eyes. | 我们可以为孩子准备更和谐的参观 |
[06:05] | If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, | 如果你不嫌麻烦的话 |
[06:07] | do you mind taking these things down to the lab and running them for trace,please? | 能把这些送到实验室追查线索吗? |
[06:10] | Oh,don’t worry. I’ll take over the tour for you. | 别担心 带队交给我了 |
[06:13] | You go right ahead and carry on,Mr. Lodges. | 放心去吧 Lodges先生 |
[06:16] | Alas,ladies and gentlemen,duty calls. | 唉 女士们先生们 我去忙了 |
[06:21] | I bid you adieu. | 再会 |
[06:24] | And now,ladies and gentlemen,if you’ll follow me – this way to reception. | 各位 请跟我到接待室 |
[06:28] | Uh,I can introduce you to Judy,who will then explain to you the intricacies of dispatch. | 我会把你们引见给Judy 她会介绍调度的复杂流程 |
[06:36] | You really shouldn’t let her leave without getting her number. | 你可不能没要到电话号码 就让她走了 |
[06:38] | She didn’t come here to get hit on. | 她不是来找对象的 |
[06:41] | Dude,it’s a pop fly hit right to you. | 这就是个朝你飞来的高飞球 |
[06:43] | All you gotta do is put your glove up and catch it. | 带上手套就能轻松接住 |
[06:47] | Trust me. Go. Go now. | 相信我 快去吧 |
[06:58] | Um,I’m not trying to be pushy or anything, | 我不想强迫什么 |
[07:00] | but I was just thinking if you really want to know more about the lab, | 不过如果你想更加了解实验室的话 |
[07:03] | maybe you could give me your number and we could go out sometime and talk about it. | 或许你可以把电话留给我 有空我们出去聊聊 |
[07:09] | Normally,I wouldn’t,but who could be safer than a cop? | 通常我不会这样 但谁能比警察更安全呢? |
[07:14] | Plus you seem really nice. Why not? | 而且你似乎是个好人 有何不可 |
[07:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | All right,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | – I’ll call you. Bye. – Bye. | – 我会联系你 再见 – 再见 |
[08:29] | What did Jell-O Man ever do to you? | 胶糖人怎么得罪你了? |
[08:31] | Eh,some men were just born to suffer. | 有些”人”生来就是为受罪的 |
[08:33] | Since there’s been no call from the governor… | 既然没有州长特赦… |
[08:37] | See,in an electrocution,current enters the head through the skullcap | 在电刑中 电流通过头盖骨进入头部 |
[08:42] | and is drawn through the body by the grounding wire, which is attached to the ankle. | 由踝部的地线牵引流经全身 |
[08:46] | Amperage flows through the heart long enough to ensure that it arrests. | 电流流经心脏足够长时间使其停搏 |
[08:51] | So we have… 18.5 milliamps. | 现在是18.5毫安 |
[08:54] | That’s more than enough juice to stop a man’s heart. | 足以使人心跳停止 |
[08:57] | But not enough to light him up and cause the burns that we saw on the vic’s head. | 但尚不能将他点燃 造成受害者头上的伤痕 |
[09:01] | So either my theory’s wrong or we missed a variable. | 要么我的推测错了 要么我们忽略了 某个变量 |
[09:04] | Try missing a variable. | 试下忽略的变量 |
[09:06] | I analyzed the black flecks you pulled from Almost Dead Guy’s head. | 我分析了你从那个行将就木的家伙 头取下的黑片 |
[09:10] | The material came from a polyethylene sponge – synthetic,like this one. | 是像这样的人造聚乙烯海绵 |
[09:15] | That explains it. | 这样就说得通了 |
[09:17] | A saline-solution-soaked sponge is used to conduct electricity. | 被盐水浸泡过的海绵可以导电 |
[09:25] | But… the sponge has to be natural. | 但海绵得是天然的 |
[09:28] | Otherwise… it impedes the charge. | 不然 放电受阻 |
[09:43] | Using a synthetic sponge increases resistance converting most of the electrical current to heat, | 使用人造海绵增加电阻 将大量电流转变为热能 |
[09:51] | literally cooking the victim in low amperage. | 简直就是把受害人放在低电流里烤 |
[09:59] | There’s not enough to stop his heart. | 但不足以停止心跳 |
[10:01] | But definitely enough to set his head on fire. | 但肯定能让他的头烧起来 |
[10:04] | You ever been to Burning Man? | 你是否见过正在燃烧的人? |
[10:06] | I have now. | 我眼下正在看着 |
[10:07] | So our killer is using an electric chair. | 所以凶手用的是电椅 |
[10:09] | Which is easy enough to construct. | 那很容易制造 |
[10:11] | Yeah,you just proved that. | 你刚刚证实了这一点 |
[10:12] | It’s got to take a ton of juice to fry someone. | 如果你要油炸某人得要1吨电压 |
[10:15] | Maybe we can check with LV Power and Water,see if there were any surges on the grid. | 也许我们可以查下维加斯的水电局 看看有没电网超负荷现象 |
[10:18] | Well,unfortunately,it’s not about voltage,it’s about amperage. | 但不幸的是 这与电压无关 只涉及到电流量 |
[10:22] | If your connection was strong enough,you could plug this thing straight into the wall. | 如果你连得紧 可以把这东西直接插在墙上 |
[10:25] | So you’re saying that chair could be in any house in the city? | 你是说城里随便哪个屋里都能做 这样的椅子? |
[10:28] | Or truck. | 卡车上也行 |
[10:30] | The evidence at the crime scene says that the victim’s head was on fire when he was thrown from a moving vehicle. | 从犯罪现场的证据来看 受害人的头是 在他被车抛出来时着的火 |
[10:35] | – Which means he had just been fried. – Right. | – 那就是说他刚被电击过 – 没错 |
[10:37] | – So,a mobile killing machine? – Right. | – 我们找的是辆移动杀人机器? |
[10:39] | Catherine… | – 没错 |
[10:43] | Got a match. | 发现一个匹配的 |
[10:44] | Tire tracks were made by LT245/75R16 Michelin light truck tire. | 是被米其林LT245/75R16轻卡轮胎 |
[10:51] | Too bad it’s only the most common light truck tire in the Southwest. | 情况不妙 这是西南部最常见的轻卡轮胎 |
[10:54] | Well,truck had two axles. | 卡车有两轴 |
[10:57] | Two tires in the front,four in the back. | 前面有2轮胎 后面有4个 |
[11:00] | – Could be we’re looking for a pickup or a cube van. – All right. | – 也许是皮卡或货车 – 好吧 |
[11:04] | Also… got an I.D. on our John Doe. | 也查到了这位无名氏的身份 |
[11:09] | Carlton Doreen. | |
[11:11] | His,uh,wife reported him missing two days ago. | 他老婆2天前报警说他失踪了 |
[11:15] | We matched his DNA to exemplars from his home. | 我们比对了从他家取的DNA样本 |
[11:18] | And who is he? | 他是个什么人? |
[11:19] | Uh,regular guy. Uh,works at a hardware store. | 普通人 在一家五金店工作 |
[11:23] | Uh,no record,no known enemies,no outstanding debts. | 没犯罪记录 没仇家 也未大笔欠债 |
[11:30] | You look tired,Greg. You should go home. | 你看起来很疲倦 Greg 该回去休息了 |
[11:32] | Yeah,you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:35] | I’m burnt. | 我燃烧殆尽了 |
[11:37] | Sorry. Unfortunate choice of words. | 对不起 用词不当 |
[11:40] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[11:50] | Did you call her yet? | 你打电话给她了吗? |
[11:52] | You don’t want me to call her,do you? | 你不想让我打给她 是吗? |
[11:54] | Don’t let that number go cold,now. | 别把那号码放忘记了 |
[12:03] | You don’t waste much time,do you? | 你一点都不浪费时间 是吗? |
[12:05] | Did I call too soon? | 我的电话是不是打得太快了? |
[12:06] | I hadn’t even gotten home yet. | 我都还没到家 |
[12:10] | But I’m glad you did. | 但很高兴你给我打了这个电话 |
[12:11] | I was surprised you were available. | 我很诧异 你没男朋友 |
[12:13] | I’ve pretty much given up on the dating scene. It’s too painful. | 我对约会心灰意冷 太痛苦了 |
[12:21] | I feel wicked. | 我觉得很不道德 |
[12:24] | I never drink on a school night. | 我从不在工作日的晚上喝酒 |
[12:26] | Actually,I hardly ever drink at all. | 事实上 我很少喝酒 |
[12:29] | Good thing I took the bus. | 还好我是坐公交 |
[12:30] | What,you don’t have a car? | 什么 你没车? |
[12:33] | Schoolteacher’s salary. | 学校老师的工资 |
[12:35] | I figure if it’s good enough for my students,it’s good enough for me. | 如果我的学生觉得可以 那我也可以 |
[12:38] | – Your students must love you. – Well,I don’t know about that. | – 你的学生肯定很喜欢你 – 我不太清楚 |
[12:42] | But I bet they’d get a kick out of a visit from a real scientist. | 但我肯定 对于真正的科学家来访 他们肯定会非常高兴 |
[12:47] | I’d be honored. | 我深表荣幸 |
[12:52] | To your students. | 敬你的学生 |
[12:58] | Another toast. | 再敬一杯 |
[13:00] | All right. | 好 |
[13:02] | – To us. | – To us. – 敬我们 – 敬我们 |
[13:07] | Oops. Oopsy. | 哎呦 |
[13:41] | I think they’re going to kick us out soon. | 我想他们马上要把我们赶出去了 |
[13:42] | – We’re the last ones here. – All right,we should probably go. | – 只剩下我们了 – 好吧 我们走吧 |
[13:57] | It’s getting cold out. | 外面真冷 |
[13:59] | I’m not letting you ride the bus. | 我不会让你去坐公交 |
[14:02] | Let’s share a cab. | 我们一起搭出租车 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:06] | I don’t want this night to end. | 我不想今晚就这么结束 |
[14:09] | Doesn’t have to. | 那就不要结束 |
[14:20] | She’s amazing. | 她太棒了 |
[14:22] | Smart… and grounded,and- get this- the rarest of all things, | 聪明 可靠 绝无仅有 |
[14:27] | she’s a beautiful woman who has no idea how beautiful she is. | 她漂亮 天知道她有多漂亮 |
[14:31] | Yeah! I wouldn’t steer you wrong,bud. | 是对! 我不会看错的 伙计 |
[14:33] | – Oh,get this. She smells like fresh peaches. – Peaches? | – 忘不了 她闻起来像蜜桃 – 蜜桃? |
[14:37] | Yeah,you know,like peaches. Like,what a peach smells like. | 是的 像蜜桃那样 蜜桃是什么味 |
[14:41] | Yeah,nice. | 很好 |
[14:43] | So you didn’t,uh… | 所以 你没有… |
[14:44] | No,you know what? Don’t tell me. I don’t want to know. | 不 知道吗?别告诉我 我不想知道 |
[14:51] | Dualies. | 四后轮车 |
[14:53] | Man,I don’t like the look of that. | 伙计 我可真不乐见这个 |
[14:56] | Well,you’re not going to like the look of this,either. | 那你也不会喜欢这个 |
[15:11] | Moderate burns on the crown,but no collateral burns to the head like the last victim. | 头顶中度烧伤 不像上个受害人那样 旁边烧伤 |
[15:16] | Clenched teeth,swollen tongue. | 牙齿紧咬 舌头肿大 |
[15:19] | Same ligature marks as Carlton Doreen. | 和Carlton Doreen一样的捆绑痕迹 |
[15:22] | You mind if I lift his shirt,Doc? | 介意我脱掉他衬衣吗 医生? |
[15:24] | Be my guest. | 请自便 |
[15:29] | Five-point restraints. | 5个束缚点 |
[15:33] | Same burn within the ligature mark. | 捆绑记号下的烧伤也一样 |
[15:35] | Looks like somebody else got the chair. | 好像有其他人坐上了电椅 |
[15:41] | Storage facility over there. Maybe we can pull surveillance. | 那里有个仓库 也许可以查看监视器 |
[15:44] | Yeah,all right. | 对 好的 |
[15:45] | Now,wait a minute,now. You sure you want to do that? | 等等 你确定你要现在开刀? |
[16:00] | This one is actually dead. | 这个人是真死了 |
[16:08] | ***in some kind of mobile electric chair. | 有2个受害者被某个移动电椅电击了 |
[16:12] | Right. But our first guy,Carlton Doreen,didn’t die. | 但第1个受害者Carlton Doreen没死 |
[16:17] | We I.D.’d our second victim. | 查到第2个受害者的身份了 |
[16:20] | Elijah Newbloom III. | Elijah Newbloom三世 |
[16:22] | – Any connection to Doreen? – Not really. | – 和Doreen有什么联系? – 没什么联系 |
[16:25] | Both are about the same age. Both from Vegas money. | 年龄相当 都曾是维加斯的有钱人家 |
[16:28] | But Doreen’s family lost its fortune. Now he’s a working stiff. | 但Doreen家族失去了财富 现在他是蓝领阶层 |
[16:32] | Newbloom,on the other hand,is a trust-fund kid who’s never had to work a day in his life. | 而Newbloom拥有自己的信托基金 从来都不需要工作 |
[16:36] | – Sounds like they don’t travel in the same circle. – I doubt it. | – 听起来好像不属于同一个圈子 – 我表示怀疑 |
[16:39] | But they do intersect at the corner of Doreen Avenue and Newbloom Boulevard. | 他们在Doreen大道和Newbloom路 拐角有交集 |
[16:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[16:49] | So maybe somebody’s picking out victims by street names. | 也许凶手是看街名选人 |
[16:51] | Well,if your intent is just to kill,it’s not a bad way to randomize your targets. | 如果旨在杀人 这样随机挑选目标也不错 |
[16:57] | Found something interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:59] | Both the victims’ skin and clothing showed trace amounts for ammonium perchlorate. | 2名死者的皮肤和衣物上都发现高氯酸铵 |
[17:03] | But exemplars from the soil at both crime scenes were negative for the chemical. | 但从犯罪现场取回的泥土样板里 不含这种化学物质 |
[17:06] | Perchlorate? | 高氯酸盐? |
[17:08] | That’s the industrial oxidizer that contaminated a large section of ground soil in Henderson | 是种工业氧化剂 88年亨德森的磷爆炸后 |
[17:13] | after the Phosphodyne explosion in ’88. | 泥土里含大量残留物 |
[17:15] | Ground’s still contaminated there. | 那儿的土壤污染仍然很严重 |
[17:17] | Maybe that’s where our electrocutioner is set up. | 也许电刑就是在那实施的 |
[17:19] | I’ll have Brass run some unis through the area. | 我让Brass派人去搜查 |
[17:23] | I think I found our truck. | 找到货车了 |
[17:25] | Elijah Newbloom’s T.O.D. was between midnight and 3:00 a. m. | Elijah Newbloom的死亡时间在 午夜到凌晨3点之间 |
[17:29] | The storage facility across from the body dump has surveillance cameras. | 抛尸点对面的仓库有摄像头 |
[17:33] | So I caught this truck on the move at 2:30 a. m. | 在凌晨2:30拍到了这辆货车 |
[17:37] | It was the only vehicle on the road at the time. | 那段时间只有这一辆车通过 |
[17:43] | Truck belongs to one Johannes DeSmoot. | 车主叫Johannes DeSmoot |
[17:46] | Guy owns an appliance repair shop in North Vegas. | 他在北维加斯经营电器维修店 |
[17:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[17:58] | Hi,Greg. We still on for tonight? | Greg 今晚继续吗 |
[18:01] | Oh,you know… I’m sorry,but I-I don’t think so. | 呃…抱歉 估计不成了 |
[18:05] | We’re making some headway on the case,and,uh,I think it’s going to be a late night. | 案子有点头绪了 今晚估计要加班 |
[18:10] | Oh,don’t worry,I completely understand. | 成 我完全理解 |
[18:12] | – Hey,that’s great about the headway. – Yeah. | – 能找到头绪真好 – 是啊 |
[18:14] | Do you think I could get a rain check for tonight? | 我能申请延期吗 |
[18:17] | Rain,sun,sleet or hail. Just call me when you can. | 随便什么时候 有空就打给我吧 |
[18:20] | – But don’t wait too long,okay? – I won’t. | – 但别让我等太久 好吗 – 好 |
[18:26] | Problem,”Lodges”? | 有问题么 Lodges |
[18:28] | Don’t let us interrupt your personal life. | 别让我们影响到你的私生活 |
[18:36] | – So,uh…you run a background on DeSmoot? – Yep. | – 那么…你查过DeSmoot的背景吗 – 查了 |
[18:41] | He used to work as an interrogator for the South African secret police, | 他曾帮南非秘密警察审问犯人 |
[18:44] | before he fled the country at the end of apartheid. | 直到南非种族隔离结束后 他逃出国 |
[18:46] | Probably no stranger to throwing a guy in a chair and sending a few volts through him. | 也许他已经看惯电椅刑罚了 |
[18:52] | Where’s your truck,Johannes? | 你的货车呢 Johannes |
[18:54] | I told you,I sold it,and I can’t find the paperwork. | 我说过卖掉了 凭据弄丢了 |
[18:57] | And you can’t remember a description of the buyer,either. Try a little harder. | 你也记不得买家的长相了 再想想 |
[19:00] | Uh,it was raining,man. And dark. | 当时在下雨 伙计 天又黑 |
[19:04] | The guy was wearing a fedora. | 他戴了顶软呢帽 |
[19:06] | His face,it was in the shadows. He was a right tall regular giant. | 脸是背光的 身材很高大 |
[19:10] | Ooh,spooky. | 真诡异哈 |
[19:11] | And in a hurry. He paid cash. | 他神色匆忙 直接付现金 |
[19:14] | I had my stooky,hot to trot,out in the back room, | 我房里还躺着个美女等我去快活呢 |
[19:17] | so I signed over the deed and he chucked out quick without so much as a thank you. | 我签了转让书 他连谢谢都没说就走了 |
[19:21] | You remember all that,why can’t you remember his handle? | 乱七八糟记一堆 咋就没记住关键呢 |
[19:23] | I’m telling you,I can’t,and that’s the truth. | 我没记住 就是这样 |
[19:26] | You know,the truck is still registered in your name. | 货车还是注册在你名下 |
[19:27] | Hey,if the oak never switched over the deed,it wouldn’t be my swakkie,now,would it? | 如果转让书没有生效 可不是我的错 |
[19:32] | What? | 什么? |
[19:34] | If I was lying,don’t you think I’d be doff not to make up a name and a description? | 如果要撒谎 我不会编造名字和长相吗 |
[19:39] | If not,you’re dumber than you look,and that’d take some doing,now,wouldn’t it? | 要不就是你比我想象的要傻 装逼不容易吧 |
[19:43] | You know,it’s bad form to insult the guy who holds your future in his hands. | 你不该这样挑衅掌控你未来命运的人 |
[19:50] | Your work permit expired six months ago. | 你的工作许可证6个月前到期了 |
[19:52] | That means I can hold you. | 也就是说我能扣押你 |
[19:54] | I’m going to find your truck,Johnny, | 我会找到你的货车 Johnny |
[19:56] | and when I do,I’m going to put you in a box marked “perishable” and ship you back to South Africa. | 到时候 我会把你塞到箱子里 标上”易腐烂” 再船运回南非 |
[20:00] | Then I’m going to e- mail all the guys you put a cattle prod into, | 然后邮件通知所有被你电刑过的人 |
[20:03] | tell them you’re coming home,and maybe they’ll have a clambake for you. | 说你要回家了 也许他们会给你办个烧烤宴会呢 |
[20:12] | Knock,knock. | 有人吗 |
[20:14] | You have a visitor. | 有客人找你 |
[20:17] | Thank you,Lodges. | 谢谢 Lodges |
[20:18] | I brought sandwiches. | 我带了三明治 |
[20:22] | I didn’t want you to think I’m the kind of girl that falls into bed on the first date. | 我不想让你觉得我是随便跟人上床的人 |
[20:26] | Oh,I don’t. | 我不会那样想的 |
[20:29] | I know this is all happening really fast,but I can’t get you out of my mind. | 我知道进展太快 但我一直在想你 |
[20:36] | Well,I feel the same way. | 我也是 |
[20:37] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[20:40] | Hey,how’s that poor burn victim in the hospital doing? | 医院里那个烧伤的人怎么样了 |
[20:43] | He’s actually making progress. | 有所好转 |
[20:45] | We’re hoping that he’ll help us identify our killer. | 希望他能帮我们抓到凶手 |
[20:47] | That’s great. I’ll pray for him. | 太好了 愿他早日康复 |
[20:55] | Tox panels came back on your victims. | 受害者的毒检结果出来了 |
[20:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪一会 |
[21:04] | Uh,Carlton Doreen and Elijah Newbloom both had chloroform in their system. | Carlton Doreen和Elijah Newbloom 血液中都含麻醉药 |
[21:08] | They were knocked out,probably how they were abducted. | 他们可能是被迷倒后绑架的 |
[21:10] | – She is cute. – Thanks. | – 她很可爱 – 谢谢 |
[21:13] | No,I mean,like,really cute. You dawg! | 是非常可爱 行啊你 |
[21:14] | – Does anything remain private around here? – No. | – 我在这儿还有隐私可言吗 – 没有 |
[21:17] | Look,if she has a sister,you think you can… | 如果她有姐妹 你能不能… |
[21:18] | I’ll take the report. | 报告给我吧 |
[21:21] | Oh,sure. | 当然 |
[21:22] | All right,thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[21:30] | What are you doing at my desk? | 你在我桌子旁干什么 |
[21:34] | Leaning. | 就靠着呗 |
[21:36] | Ooh,suspicious. | 怀疑的眼神 |
[21:38] | You want to lock me up? | 想把我拷起来吗 |
[21:39] | That material is confidential. | 那是机密资料 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry,Greg. I wasn’t looking at it. | 抱歉 Greg 我没在看 |
[21:47] | Ooh,I have to go. I have to get up early,and you have work to do. | 我得走了 明天要早起 你忙吧 |
[21:59] | I’ll stay out of your stuff from now on,I promise. | 我不会再碰你的东西了 我保证 |
[22:49] | You think I don’t know what the hell’s going on? | 你以为我不知道TMD发生了什么 |
[23:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:31] | How about a drink? | 来杯饮料吧 |
[23:32] | You got a name for the guy holding court over there? | 你知道那边左拥右抱的男人叫什么吗 |
[23:37] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[23:40] | What’s it worth to you? | 你出什么价 |
[23:50] | Never seen him before in my life. | 我从来没见过他 |
[24:04] | Ladies and gentlemen,the moment you’ve all been waiting for, | 女士们 先生们 你们期待已久的时刻 |
[24:08] | it is our extreme pleasure to bring you the greatest burlesque dancer the world has ever seen- | 我们非常有幸邀请世界顶级脱衣舞娘 |
[24:14] | Rita Von Squeeze! | 为您表演 |
[26:37] | Look,I get it. She’s gorgeous. | 我明白了 她美丽动人 |
[26:38] | But you got to cut your losses on this one,man. | 但你该尽早抽身 兄弟 |
[26:40] | Get out of there. She’s trouble. | 别趟浑水 她是个麻烦 |
[26:41] | She told you she was a teacher,and she’s a stripper. | 她说自己是个老师 其实是个脱衣舞娘 |
[26:43] | She is a teacher. And the term is “burlesque dancer. “ | 她的确是老师 加个前缀”脱衣舞” |
[26:47] | What’s the difference? | 有差别吗 |
[26:50] | I called her. | 我打她电话了 |
[26:51] | Now,why’d you go and do something like that? | 为什么打给她 |
[26:53] | I wanted an explanation. | 我想听她解释 |
[26:54] | She told that she was just doing it for the extra money. | 她说跳舞是为了赚外快 |
[26:57] | She couldn’t make it on a schoolteacher’s salary alone, | 教学的收入不够用 |
[26:59] | and she didn’t tell me because she didn’t want to scare me away. | 她没告诉我 是因为不想吓跑我 |
[27:02] | She lied to you,Greg. | 她骗了你 Greg |
[27:04] | And if she lied to you once,she’ll lie to you again. | 撒谎这事 只要有一 必然有二 |
[27:06] | Now,who is this-this Reddenbacher dude? | 那个Reddenbacher是谁 |
[27:09] | It’s Hammerbacher. Roderick Hammerbacher. | 是Hammerbacher 名字是Roderick |
[27:11] | Yeah,yeah. Who is he again? | 对 他是谁来着 |
[27:12] | He’s her manager,and he’s bad news. | 她的经纪人 不是什么好东西 |
[27:14] | What kind of bad news? | 哪方面不好? |
[27:16] | Well,I pulled his sheet. He’s got a long history of psychiatric incarceration. | 我查了他的底 他在精神病院关了很久 |
[27:20] | Great. | 真带劲 |
[27:22] | This just keeps getting better and better. | 越来越有趣了嘛 |
[27:24] | I’m worried about her,Nick. | 我很担心她 Nick |
[27:26] | She might be in danger. | 她可能有危险 |
[27:29] | Well,you better make sure you know who you’re dealing with,man. | 兄弟 我跟你说 |
[27:32] | I’m telling you. | 知己知彼 方为上策 |
[27:36] | All right,I’ll catch up to you in a minute. | 好 马上来找你 |
[27:37] | Yeah,yeah. | 好 |
[27:42] | I see dualies. | 看到了后四轮车的痕迹 |
[27:44] | Is it another electrocution? | 又是被电死的? |
[27:46] | It’s official. | 可以正式肯定了 |
[27:47] | We have a serial killer. | 这是个连环杀手 |
[27:51] | John Adams Elementary School,please. | 北拉斯维加斯 |
[27:53] | North Las Vegas. | John Adams小学 |
[27:55] | Connecting. | 为您转接 |
[27:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:59] | Adams Elementary School. | 这里是Adams小学 |
[28:01] | Yes. May I please speak to Ellen Whitebridge? | 请问Ellen Whitebridge在吗? |
[28:04] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[28:04] | Calvarium burn has a much narrower diameter. | 头顶伤痕直径变小了 |
[28:08] | And no collateral burns around the head. | 头部周围没有烧伤痕迹 |
[28:10] | It’s a cleaner kill. | 手法干净利落 |
[28:12] | These ligature marks are less distinct,as well. | 绷带痕迹也淡了 |
[28:15] | Means he struggled for less time. | 说明他挣扎时间短 |
[28:17] | She’s in class right now. If it’s urgent,I can get her. | 她在上课 紧急的话我去叫她 |
[28:20] | Oh,no,no,that won’t be necessary,but could you please ask her to call Greg Sanders when she has a moment? | 不用了 能否转告她 空下来给Greg Sanders打个电话? |
[28:27] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[28:28] | Uh,she has my number,but,uh,I’ll leave it again,just in case. | 她有我号码 保险起见我还是再说下 |
[28:34] | They used some kind of conducting gel,as well. | 还用了某种传导凝胶 |
[28:37] | So our killer seems to be improving his technique. | 看来凶手革新了技术 |
[28:39] | Which means our electrocutioner is not just a sadist. | 说明他不仅是个虐待狂 |
[28:42] | He wants to get it right. He’s a perfectionist. | 还是个完美主义者 希望精益求精 |
[28:44] | – So,another sparker,huh? – Yup. And no I.D. on this one,either. | – 又有人坐电椅了? – 对 而且没有身份证明 |
[28:49] | And again,no attempt to hide the body. | 凶手也无意隐藏尸体 |
[28:51] | They seem to be just left out here deliberately,like little presents. | 就像小礼品似的故意留在这儿 |
[28:54] | Yeah? I had a cat once that used to do that with sparrows. | 我以前养的猫也这样处理麻雀 |
[29:05] | Sanders. | 我是Sanders |
[29:08] | Yeah. I see. | 好 我明白了 |
[29:12] | All right,thanks for calling. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[29:14] | Was that her? | 是她吗? |
[29:16] | No. It was the hospital. | 不 是医院 |
[29:19] | Our first victim,Carlton Doreen,just died. | 第1个受害者Carlton Doreen刚去世了 |
[29:23] | Infection in the exposed tissue,fluid builds up in the lungs. | 暴露组织感染 肺部液体囤积 |
[29:27] | It happens to burn victims all the time. | 这些总伴随烧伤病人 |
[29:29] | There goes our best witness. | 绝佳证人走了 |
[29:30] | And our best suspect. | 首要嫌犯也没了 |
[29:31] | DeSmoot was in custody when this poor guy bought it,so,that lets him off the hook. | 这倒霉蛋遭罪时 DeSmoot正被拘留 让他洗刷了嫌疑 |
[30:24] | Our third victim’s name is Hammish Hershkowitz. | 第3个死者名叫Hammish |
[30:27] | Hershkowitz | Hershkowitz? |
[30:29] | You know him? | 认识他? |
[30:30] | He was a professor at WLVU. | 他是西拉斯维加斯大学的教授 |
[30:32] | Listed in the system as a foster parent. | 是个登记在册的养父 |
[30:34] | So much for your theory about pulling names off a map. | 地图上选人名行凶的推断不成立 |
[30:36] | There’s no streets in Vegas named Hershkowitz. | 赌城没有街道叫Hershkowitz |
[30:39] | But you can’t tell me that our three victims aren’t related. | 可不见得3名死者毫无关联吧 |
[30:41] | The Rat! | 耗子! |
[30:42] | The what? | 啥? |
[30:44] | Herzog Hershkowitz. | |
[30:46] | The Rat! | 耗子! |
[31:26] | Our victims are connected,but the story begins long before any of them were born. | 死者有共同点 不过故事在他们出生前就上演了 |
[31:32] | At the end of World War II,Bugsy Siegel plucked the great French chanteuse, Agnes LaPlouffe, | 二战末年 Bugsy Siegel把名叫 Agnes LaPlouffe的法国歌女 Bugsy Siegel:缔造赌城的黑帮大亨 后被暗杀 |
[31:39] | from the ruins of Europe and brought her to Vegas to make her a star. | 从欧洲废墟中解救出来 带回赌城包装成明星 |
[31:43] | During the war,Agnes had lost her life’s true love- or so she thought- | 在围攻列宁格勒(圣彼得堡)期间 Agnes以为她的真命天子 |
[31:48] | the great Ballet Russe dancer,Boris Kuchko,in the siege of Leningrad. | 俄罗斯杰出芭蕾舞者Boris Kuchko已丧生 |
[31:53] | But Kuchko survived,and made his way barefoot across Siberia, | 事实上 Kuchko活了下来 并几乎赤脚穿越了西伯利亚 |
[31:57] | and secretly reunited with Agnes in Vegas in 1946,when they had a daughter out of wedlock. | 于1946年与Agnes在赌城秘密团聚 二人未婚生下一女 |
[32:03] | I remember this story. It was Las Vegas legend. | 我记得这个故事 它是赌城传奇 |
[32:06] | My father’s idea of a soothing bedtime tale for a little girl. | 小时候我爸用来哄我睡觉 |
[32:11] | Agnes and Kuchko had to hide their love from Bugsy,who considered Agnes his property. | Agnes和Kuchko得瞒着Bugsy 因为他认为Agnes是自己的私产 |
[32:18] | She spent furtive weekends with Kuchko holed up in an anonymous motel in Santa Fe, | Agnes和Kuchko在圣达菲的无名旅店里 偷渡周末 |
[32:23] | plotting her escape from Bugsy’s clutches. | 计划逃脱Bugsy的魔掌 |
[32:26] | As his suspicions grew,Bugsy had his henchmen follow Agnes and Kuchko to New Mexico. Agnes! | Bugsy的疑心越来越大 |
[32:48] | Agnes! Agnes… | 命心腹尾随他俩去新墨西哥州 |
[32:59] | They dragged her out and they decapitated her, | 他们把她拖走 砍下了她的头 |
[33:01] | leaving her body in this hideous dance pose to implicate Kuchko. | 给她摆了个可怕的舞姿来影射Kuchko |
[33:06] | Where we going with all this,Greg? | 你想说什么 Greg? |
[33:07] | Bugsy framed Kuchko for Agnes’s murder,relying on the bogus eyewitness account of a stoolie | Bugsy将谋杀嫁祸给Kuchko 他找来一个不入流的黑帮卧底 |
[33:14] | and small-time operator for the Mob- Herzog “The Rat” Hershkowitz. | “耗子” Herzog Hershkowitz作伪证 |
[33:20] | Grandfather of our third victim – Hammish Hershkowitz? | 第3名死者Hammish Hershkowitz的祖父? |
[33:24] | Right. | 正是 |
[33:25] | Ambrose Doreen and Elijah Newbloom the First- the prosecutor and defense attorney- | Ambrose Doreen是主诉检察官 Elijah Newbloom一世是被告律师 |
[33:31] | were both in Bugsy’s pocket,paid to throw the case. | 他们都被Bugsy收买以搞定这件案子 |
[33:34] | There’s our connection. | 这就是他们之间的关联 |
[33:36] | Doreen and Newbloom are the grandfathers of our first and second victim. | Doreen和Newbloom是 第一死者和第二死者的祖父 |
[33:40] | Bugsy made them both rich men. | Bugsy让他们大发横财 |
[33:42] | And they became pillars of Vegas society,with streets and parks named after them. | 后来成了赌城的栋梁 街道公园纷纷以他们命名 |
[33:47] | Now,everybody knew Kuchko was innocent of Agnes’ murder,but the fix was in. | 如今谁都知道Kuchko是无辜的 但当时事已定局 |
[33:52] | Tabloids had a field day and a jury in New Mexico demanded Boris Kuchko’s life. | 狗仔队忙活了一整天 新墨西哥州的 陪审团要求判Kuchko死刑 |
[33:57] | He went to the chair proclaiming his innocence to the end. | 直到坐上电椅的那一刻 他仍然坚称自己是清白的 |
[34:01] | Ironic,to say the least. | 很讽刺 至少可以这样说 |
[34:03] | Two survivors of the Nazi and Stalinist killing machines come to the land of the free | 二人躲过纳粹和斯大林的血腥屠杀 来到了自由的国度 |
[34:07] | only to die because they ran afoul of a psychotic Jewish mobster. | 却因得罪有精神病的犹太歹徒而丧命 |
[34:11] | Well,this is one hell of a story,but what are we really saying here- | 故事很伤感 可你到底想说什么 |
[34:14] | that there’s a psychopath out there with a mobile electric chair | 难道有个变态带着移动电椅要杀掉 |
[34:17] | who’s killing the descendants of the men who killed some French singer and her Russian boyfriend? | 害死法国歌女和她俄罗斯男友的 凶手的子孙? |
[34:22] | I buy it. | 我赞同这个推测 – 有人在报世仇 – 对 |
[34:22] | – Someone’s avenging history. – Why not? | 我赞同这个推测 – 有人在报世仇 – 对 |
[34:24] | This is very strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[34:26] | Well,it’s about to get a whole lot stranger. | 会越发奇怪的 |
[34:33] | – You gotta be kidding me. – What? | – 开玩笑的吧 – 怎么了? |
[34:34] | Well,that’s Greg’s girlfriend. | 是Greg的女友啊 |
[34:36] | Actually,that is Agnes LaPlouffe. | 实际上 那是Agnes LaPlouffe |
[34:41] | This is Ellen. | 这是Ellen |
[34:44] | They could be twins. | 简直一模一样 |
[34:45] | Born 70 years apart. | 相隔70年 |
[34:46] | Ellen is Agnes’s granddaughter. | Ellen是Agnes的孙女 |
[34:50] | Rita Von Squeeze. | |
[34:52] | Aka Ellen Whitebridge? | 又名 Ellen Whitebridge? |
[34:54] | Greg… your girlfriend is not looking so good. | Greg 你女友有嫌疑 |
[34:57] | I know. But I also know that she’s not capable of killing three men. | 我知道 可她没能力杀死3个男人 |
[35:01] | – She wouldn’t do it. – You don’t know that. | – 她不会的 – 你可没把握 |
[35:03] | And what about her manager/boyfriend Hammerbacher? | 她的经理人男友呢 Hammerbacher? |
[35:06] | I hate to say it,Greg,but it looks like you’re in over your head here. | 我不想这么说 Greg 看来你迷昏头了 |
[35:08] | That’s what I keep trying to tell him. | 我一直这样提醒他的 |
[35:10] | Have you had any conversations with her about this investigation? | 你和她谈过案子吗? |
[35:13] | – No. – No? | – 没有 – 没吗? |
[35:14] | I mean… I don’t know,maybe. | 我不知道…也许吧 |
[35:17] | Maybe? | 也许? |
[35:25] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[35:29] | Sanders. | |
[35:31] | It’s Ellen. | 这是Ellen |
[35:32] | I’m in trouble. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[35:39] | Greg,I need to see you. I need to explain. | Greg 我要见你 让我解释 |
[35:42] | Explain what? | 解释什么? |
[35:43] | Please,I’m scared. I think someone’s trying to kill me. | 我很害怕 有人要害我 |
[35:45] | Who? Give me a name. | 谁? 说名字 |
[35:49] | There’s a diner on the northwest corner of Grant and St.Marie. | 在Grant和St.Marie西北角有家餐厅 |
[35:53] | I know the place. | 我知道 |
[35:54] | Meet me there. You’re the only one I trust. | 来那儿见我 我只相信你 |
[37:02] | Peaches. | 蜜桃味 |
[37:07] | southwest region bus routes | 西南区巴士路线 |
[37:11] | 384/southwestbound everyday service to los angeles | 384路/西南区至洛杉矶 每日发车时间 |
[37:28] | – Sanders. – Uh,yes,Mr.Sanders? | – 你好 Sanders先生? |
[37:30] | – I believe you left a message for me earlier. – Who is this? | – 我想是你早先给我留了信息 – 你是谁? |
[37:33] | This is Ellen Whitebridge from Adams Elementary. | 我是Adams小学的Ellen Whitebridge |
[37:36] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么可以帮你的? |
[37:39] | I think there’s been some kind of mistake. | 我想是我搞错了 |
[37:42] | Sorry to bother you. | 打扰你了 |
[37:48] | Vartann called from a diner- attempted hit-and-run. | Vartann从一家餐厅打来 有个企图肇事逃逸的情况 |
[37:51] | Shots were fired,nobody was hit, | 有开枪 无伤亡 |
[37:52] | but one of the patrons described the target fleeing the scene as a slender white male,30s,sandy hair. | 但有顾客说有名白人男性从现场逃走 瘦 三十多岁 黄棕色头发 |
[37:58] | Says he tore off in a black SUV. | 开的一辆黑色SUV |
[38:00] | – That sounds a lot like Greg. – Yeah,I’ve been trying to get him on the horn. | – 像是Greg – 我给他打了电话 |
[38:02] | – Have you talked to him? – I tried,but he’s not picking up. | – 说了什么? – 他没接 |
[38:04] | What was he doing in a diner where shots were fired? | 枪战的时候他在餐厅干嘛? |
[38:06] | And why hasn’t he checked in with us? | 他干嘛不来跟我们会合? |
[38:07] | This woman’s got him really twisted up. | 那个女人迷得他神魂颠倒 |
[38:09] | Found trace on our third victim- not just perchlorate, as we found on the first two,but also magnesium oxide. | 第3个死者身上找到的微量元素- 除之前有的高氯酸盐 还有氧化镁 |
[38:14] | That’s used in the manufacture of paint. | 用于油漆生产 |
[38:16] | I just checked. | 我查过了 |
[38:17] | The Dunley Paint Company is within the radius of perchlorate contamination. | Dunley油漆公司卷入高氯酸盐污染事件 |
[38:21] | Factory’s been shuttered ever since. | 工厂至今关闭着 |
[38:23] | Okay,Ray,check it out with Nick. I’ll have Brass send backup. | 好 Ray和Nick去走一趟 我让Brass派增援人马过去 |
[38:25] | Right. | 嗯 |
[38:31] | 8:10 to Los Angeles now boarding at terminal seven. | 8点10分至洛杉矶的车在七号站台 |
[38:44] | This is King 3-2; we have shots fired! | 这里是K3-2; 有人开枪! |
[38:46] | I repeat: we have shots fired! | 重复: 正在枪战! |
[39:20] | Hammerbacher,open up! There’s no way out! | Hammerbacher 开门! 你跑不掉了! |
[39:23] | No! | 不! |
[39:24] | She’s coming and we’re going to blow out of here together! | 她会来的 然后我们一起走! |
[39:26] | – Who’s coming out? Who? – Ellen! | – 谁会来? 谁? |
[39:29] | She said that if I did everything she told me,that we were going to disappear together. | 她说如果我照她吩咐的做 我们就一起走 |
[39:33] | We were going to find an island somewhere. | 找个小岛什么的 |
[39:34] | Hammerbacher,she’s not coming; she’s gone. | Hammerbacher 她不会来的 她走了 |
[39:38] | You’re surrounded,so give yourself up. | 你被包围了 投降吧 |
[39:43] | That’s a generator. | 那是发电机的声音 |
[39:44] | Deploy. | 上 |
[39:49] | Flash shots! | 闪光弹! |
[39:55] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[40:03] | Hammerbacher,look,you don’t have to… | Hammerbacher 我说 你没必要… |
[40:06] | I’ll see you in the next life! | 来世再见! |
[40:24] | Ellen? | |
[40:28] | Oh,Greg. | |
[40:30] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝你没事 |
[40:32] | When I heard the gunshots,I panicked and I ran. | 我听到枪声 一害怕就跑了 |
[40:34] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[40:38] | I had to get out of town; I knew I’d be next. | 我必须离开 我知道自己是下一个目标 |
[40:41] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[40:42] | No,you’ve got it all wrong. | 不 你弄错了 |
[40:45] | It was all Hammerbacher’s idea. | 都是Hammerbacher的主意 |
[40:48] | We fell for each other hard,but then I realized he was a monster. | 我们曾深爱对方 但后来我意识到 他是个怪物 |
[40:51] | Yeah,then why didn’t you leave him? | 那你干嘛不离开他? |
[40:52] | I did; that’s what set him off. | 我试过 但却惹火了他 |
[40:54] | He was in love with me,like,crazy in love. | 他很爱我 疯狂地 |
[40:58] | Crazy’s right. | 疯狂 说得没错 |
[40:59] | You met the man. | 你见过他的 |
[41:02] | He thought he could win me back by avenging my family’s honor. | 他认为为我家族报仇就能赢回我 |
[41:05] | – You set me up to die tonight. – No,I swear,I had no idea he was gonna- | – 你今晚设套想杀我 – 不 我发誓 我不知道他- |
[41:09] | You were playing me from the start. | 从一开始你就在玩弄我 |
[41:11] | You came to my lab,you looked through my files. | 来我的实验室 偷看卷宗 |
[41:14] | You saw that we had a picture of the truck,so you went and you switched trucks. | 你看到了卡车的照片 所以你就去换了车 |
[41:17] | Hammerbacher made me do it. | Hammerbacher逼我做的 |
[41:23] | I don’t think you know where the truth ends and your own lies begin. | 我想你也不清楚什么是真话什么是谎言 |
[41:28] | We got the truck. | 我们找到了卡车 |
[41:31] | And we both know your prints are going to be all over it. | 你我都知道那上面到处都有你的指纹 |
[41:37] | My grandparents didn’t deserve to die that way. | 我的祖父母不该就那样死去的 |
[41:41] | The slate’s been wiped clean now. | 那些人该受到惩罚 |
[41:44] | You can understand that,can’t you,Greg,baby? | 你能理解的 对吧 Greg 宝贝? |
[41:48] | Now departing for Los Angeles – last call. | 要到洛杉矶的- 最后一次提醒 |
[41:53] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[41:56] | I’ll make you happier than you ever dreamed. | 我会让你无比幸福 |
[42:01] | We’ll leave this place of death behind and find an island somewhere. | 离开这个是非之地 找个地方快乐逍遥 |
[42:08] | I’ll do anything you say. | 我会做你说的任何事 |
[42:11] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[42:28] | Greg,please,no. | Greg 求求你 别这样 |
[42:31] | Take her in. | 带她走 |
[42:32] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[42:36] | For what it’s worth… | 不管这么说是否有用… |
[42:39] | I’ve loved you since Tuesday. | 但从周二开始 我就爱上了你 |
[42:51] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[42:52] | Yeah,well,most bosses wouldn’t have given me the chance to make it right. | 是啊 大多数上司不给我弥补的机会 |
[42:55] | Oh,make no mistake,I’m pissed off at you,Greg. | 别搞错了 我很生气 Greg |
[42:59] | You disappeared on us,you walked into an ambush,you almost got yourself killed, | 玩失踪 冲进埋伏圈 差点死了 |
[43:03] | and then you left the scene of a crime. | 居然还私自离开犯罪现场 |
[43:05] | Am I on suspension? | 我是不是被停职了? |
[43:06] | You should be. | 应该的 |
[43:10] | But I’m the last one who should be throwing stones. | 但我是最没资格这么打击你的人 |
[43:15] | I’ve been blinded by lust once or twice. | 我也曾被感情蒙蔽头脑 |
[43:18] | Just do me a favor. | 答应我 |
[43:19] | The next time you get the hots for a mysterious babe,let me check her out for you. | 下次再看上这种神秘女孩 让我帮你把把关 |
[43:25] | I got an eye for the rotten ones. | 堕落天使我一眼就能看出来 |
[43:28] | Deal. | 成交 |
[43:34] | Catherine… | |
[43:35] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[43:37] | Why do the rotten ones smell so good? | 为什么堕落天使的味道都很美妙? 海贼女御 AselinYang |
[43:43] | CSI Season 11 Episode 12 | 犯罪现场调查 |