时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh my god,**** | 天呐 那个家伙居然来闻我的头发 |
[00:08] | What was with all the short guys? | 为啥我碰到的都是矮子啊? |
[00:10] | He was like,five feet tall. | 他大概也就5英尺高(约合1.52米) |
[00:12] | I know,he came up to…there. | 我知道 他大概到你…这里 |
[00:16] | There’s not a decent guy in there. | 那里一个像样的男人都没有 |
[00:18] | The one who kept grabbing my ass – total reject from the Jersey Shore. | 不停摸我屁股的那家伙 上<泽西海岸>根本没人要 |
[00:22] | At least he wasn’t dragging around an oxygen tank. | 还好他没拖着个氧气罐 |
[00:29] | See the way he’s looking at her? | 看到他看她的眼神了吗? |
[00:31] | It’s like she’s the only girl in the world. | 就好像她是这世上唯一的女孩 |
[00:34] | I want that. | 我也好想要 |
[00:36] | Where are all the good men? | 好男人都死哪去了? |
[01:05] | Smell that? | 你闻到了吗? |
[01:07] | Alcohol. | 酒精 |
[01:09] | Maybe this guy had a few too many and fell off his balcony. | 也许这家伙喝太多 从阳台摔下去了 |
[01:12] | Well,the back of his skull is completely obliterated. | 他的后脑都摔坏了 |
[01:16] | Unfortunately,that won’t help us determine how far he fell. | 很遗憾 这不能帮我们判断他从多高掉下 |
[01:22] | These injuries could have occurred if he fell five stories or 20. | 无论5层还是20层 这些伤口都可能出现 |
[01:27] | It all happened so fast. | 这一切发生得太快了 |
[01:29] | It’s like the guy just fell out of the sky. | 这家伙就好像从天而降 |
[01:34] | What are you looking at? | 你在看哪里啊? |
[01:35] | Oh,I’m sorry. You got something in your,uh… | 哦 抱歉 有些东西在你的 额… |
[01:38] | I do? | 是吗? |
[01:39] | Yeah,it’s okay. Don’t move. | 是的 别紧张 别动 |
[01:46] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[01:47] | Just a little piece of brains. | 一小块大脑 |
[01:48] | You always said you were looking for a guy with brains. | 你总说要找个有脑子的男人 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:53] | I make jokes when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候就会开玩笑 |
[01:55] | That’s all right. Just a couple more questions. | 没关系 我还要问几个问题 |
[01:57] | Did you girls hear anything before he hit the ground? Any yelling? Screaming? | 在他掉下前 你们听到什么了吗? 有没有争吵? 或者尖叫? |
[02:01] | No. I was just looking for a nice guy. | 没有 我当时正忙着找个好男人 |
[02:05] | One with a pulse. | 活生生的那种 |
[02:08] | Maybe a badge? | 也许还带着警徽 |
[02:11] | Sorry…I flirt when I’m nervous,too. | 抱歉…我紧张的时候还会调情 |
[02:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | Victim is Brad Malone; guest at the hotel. | 受害者是Brad Malone 酒店的客人 |
[02:27] | Bad couple of days. He was down over 100 grand. | 手气真差 他已经输掉10万了 |
[02:30] | Another $50,000 in unpaid markers. | 还有5万未偿还的欠条 |
[02:32] | You got all of that for a hug? | 这么多信息 你一个拥抱就搞定了? |
[02:34] | Jerry? He used to work for my father. | Jerry? 他过去是我父亲的手下 |
[02:37] | So he just handed over the casino’s financials? | 那么说他刚给了你赌场的财务账册? |
[02:39] | Come on. How well do you know this guy? | 得了吧 你对这家伙了解多少? |
[02:41] | It’s really not what you’re thinking. | 真不是你想的那样 |
[02:44] | When Sam died,he…left me a little piece of the Eclipse. | Sam去世后 留给我日蚀酒店一小部分股权 |
[02:48] | How little? | 有多小? |
[02:51] | It’s really no big deal. | 真没啥值得一提的 |
[02:52] | Then why haven’t you said anything? | 那你为啥一次都没提过? |
[02:53] | I don’t want everyone to know. | 我不想让每个人都知道这事 |
[02:54] | So now I’m “everyone”? | 我也成”每个人”了? |
[02:57] | Let’s just… talk about this some other time. | 我们… 再找个时间谈这事 |
[03:02] | Victim is Brad Malone. He was in suite 730. | 死者是Brad Malone 住在730套房 |
[03:06] | Lost his shirt at the casino. | 在赌场输掉了上衣 |
[03:08] | And apparently his pants. | 很明显 裤子也输了 |
[03:09] | It could be a jumper. | 他可能是自己跳楼的 |
[03:10] | Vegas is the suicide capital of America. | 维加斯可是美国的自杀之都啊 |
[03:12] | Come to gamble, | 来一次豪赌 |
[03:13] | see a show, | 再看场演出秀 |
[03:15] | kiss your life goodbye. | 最后跟自己的人生吻别 犯罪现场调查 |
[03:40] | CSI Season 11 Episode 09 Wild Life | 谨以此悼念上海11-15火灾遇难者 愿逝者安息 愿历史不再书写悲剧 |
[03:58] | Jumper’s name’s Brad Malone. | 跳楼者叫Brad Malone |
[04:00] | Checked in four days ago. | 4天前入住 |
[04:03] | Divorced twice. No kids. | 离婚两次 没孩子 |
[04:05] | And he was about to file for bankruptcy. | 而且正准备提交破产申请 |
[04:07] | Not a lot to live for. | 没啥活下去的动力 |
[04:17] | Clothes neatly folded. | 衣服叠得很整齐 |
[04:21] | Phone and wallet on the nightstand. | 手机和钱包都在床头柜上 |
[04:24] | – Everything in its place. – Consistent with suicide. | – 每件东西都放在正常的位置上 – 符合自杀的情况 |
[04:27] | You get your life in order before you end it. | 在结束生命前确保一切井井有条 |
[04:29] | There’s no suicide note. | 这里没有自杀留言 |
[04:31] | Nah. They don’t typically leave one. | 并不是所有的自杀者都会写留言 |
[04:39] | Got a few recent e-mails. | 找到一些近期的电子邮件 |
[04:41] | Past due notices. | 欠费提醒 |
[04:47] | Offerings of joy? | 花钱买欢了? |
[04:49] | No. No signs of sexual activity. | 没有 没有性活动的残留物 |
[04:54] | Looks like he spent his last night alone. | 看起来他独自一人度过了最后一夜 |
[04:59] | Door’s locked. | 阳台门是锁着的 |
[05:04] | Latching mechanism only operates from the inside. | 门闩只能从内部打开 |
[05:07] | If he jumped off his balcony,how’d he lock the door behind him? | 如果他从自己的阳台跳下去 阳台门又是怎么锁上的? |
[05:10] | Well,maybe he didn’t jump,maybe he was pushed. | 也许他不是跳下去 而是被推下去的 |
[05:14] | Which means…he wasn’t alone. | 也就是说…他不是独自一人 |
[05:17] | – I’ll check it for prints. – Yeah. | 我来检查一下指纹 |
[05:29] | We got a print. | 找到了 |
[05:36] | Okay,we have a double homicide. | 这里有一起双尸命案 |
[05:39] | Landlord I.D.’d the bodies as Lance and Denise Irwin. | 房东指认了死者是Lance和Denise Irwin |
[05:43] | on four months ago, so they had to move here. | 4个月前 他们的房子被收缴了 于是只能搬到这里 |
[05:47] | – Talk about a step down. – Yeah. | – 因为经济下滑吧 – 没错 |
[05:49] | – Who called it in? – She did. | – 谁打的报警电话? – 女死者 |
[05:52] | The 911 operator said all she could get out was,”Help me,help me,” | 911的接线员说她只听到 有人喊”救救我 救救我” |
[05:55] | and then there was no response. | 然后就没有回应了 |
[06:00] | No blood on the phone. | 电话上没有血迹 |
[06:02] | Lots of cast-off,though. On the couch,the lamp,the ceiling… | 其他地方却都是血 沙发 台灯罩 天花板… |
[06:10] | Did you see what happened? | 你看到发生了什么吗? |
[06:12] | If you tell us,I’ll give you a cracker. | 如果你告诉我们 就奖励你一块饼干 |
[06:16] | Well,if he did see anything,he’s not talking. | 就算他看到了 也不会说话 |
[06:20] | So we contacted Animal Control for the parrot. | 我打了电话给动物管制中心 他们会来带走这只鹦鹉 |
[06:23] | You know,it’s a first floor unit. | 由于这里是一楼 |
[06:25] | The window was open,the screen was ripped,so that’s probably how the killer got in. | 窗户开着 纱窗也被撕开了 凶手很可能从那进来 |
[06:28] | Where’s the husband? | 死者丈夫在哪里? |
[06:29] | The husband is in the bathroom. | 他在浴室 |
[06:31] | What’s going on? They dead? | 这怎么回事啊? 他们死了? |
[06:33] | Can somebody get this guy out of here? Take his information? | 谁把这家伙带走? 记下他的信息? |
[06:35] | We’ll be with you in a minute,sir. | 我们很快过去见你 先生 |
[06:44] | Slight discoloration of his extremities. | 手足轻微变色 |
[06:48] | Lividity is just setting in. | 尸斑刚刚出现 |
[06:50] | The Irwins were killed less than an hour ago. | Irwin两口子被害还不到1个小时 |
[06:52] | Can’t tell if he was stabbed,too. | 看不出他是否也被刺了 |
[06:58] | Nasty head wound,though. | 头部损伤严重 |
[06:59] | Possible broken nose,too. | 很可能还有鼻骨骨折 |
[07:02] | So,Mr. Irwin was probably getting ready to go to work. | Irwin先生正准备去工作 |
[07:05] | He works the 7:00 a. m. shift at the gas station at the corner. | 拐角处加油站早7点的班 |
[07:08] | Looks like Mrs. Irwin was making him breakfast. | 看起来Irwin太太正在为他准备早餐 |
[07:10] | An omelette. Maybe a frittata. | 摊鸡蛋 也许是做煎蛋饼 |
[07:12] | Oh,how Continental. Lucky guy. | 多么欧式的早餐啊 幸福的家伙 |
[07:15] | Check out the family photo. | 来看看他们的全家福照片 |
[07:18] | Matching outfits. | 一样的打扮 |
[07:19] | There is something very wrong with that. | 这里有个大问题 |
[07:22] | What? That is a nice family photo. | 什么? 不就是一张温馨的全家福嘛 |
[07:24] | Still wrong. | 还是有问题 |
[07:26] | I don’t see the cat. | 我没看到那只猫 |
[07:28] | Probably took off. | 也许是跑掉了 |
[07:30] | Okay,so the killer came through the window and surprised Mrs. Irwin,right? | 好吧 凶手从窗户跳进来 首先吓到了Irwin夫人 |
[07:44] | *** | 然后听到丈夫关了淋浴 准备出来 |
[07:46] | Goes to take care of him. | 就走进浴室解决了他 |
[07:56] | Hey,uh,guys? | 嘿 伙计们 |
[07:58] | Cash and credit cards are still here. | 现金和信用卡都在 |
[08:00] | You know,come to think of it,parrots like these are worth thousands of dollars. | 想想也是 这种鹦鹉值好几千美金呢 |
[08:05] | More,if they can talk. | 如果会说话 值更多 |
[08:07] | I don’t think this is a robbery. | 我不认为这是抢劫杀人 |
[08:08] | Well,maybe they were targeted. | 也许他们才是凶手的目标 |
[08:10] | I’ll go talk to the landlord. See if anybody had a problem with the Irwins. | 我再去跟房东谈谈 看是否有人跟Irwin两口子有过节 |
[08:14] | Hey,David. | – 嘿 David – 嘿 |
[08:16] | I am so sorry I’m late. It’s been one of those days. | 非常抱歉 我迟到了 今天真是倒霉 |
[08:19] | They’re not going anywhere. | 反正他们也跑不掉 |
[08:26] | What is the deal with glass tables today? | 今天怎么都跟玻璃桌子有仇啊 |
[09:02] | The print on the balcony door belongs to Malone. | 阳台门上的指纹属于Malone |
[09:07] | There’s only one set of shoe prints out here. | 唯一的鞋印在这里 |
[09:09] | Size 10,same size as Mr. Malone. | 10号 跟Malone先生的一样 |
[09:11] | If he was pushed from this balcony, | 如果他是从这个阳台被推下去的 |
[09:13] | there’d be evidence of his attacker out here and there doesn’t appear to be any. | 肯定会留下袭击者的痕迹 可我们一丁点都没找到 |
[09:17] | Maybe he was pushed from somewhere else? | 也许他是从别的地方被推下去? |
[09:29] | Look where the body landed. | 看看下面尸体的落点 |
[09:31] | The body’s not directly below this balcony. | 并不在这个阳台的正下方 |
[09:33] | It’s under the one next door. | 而是在隔壁阳台下面 |
[09:38] | Suite next door is registered to a Stacy Cano and a Dana Carlston,from Ohio. | 隔壁套房的登记房客是来自俄亥俄的 Stacy Cano和Dana Carlston |
[09:42] | No connection to the victim that we know of. | 没找到她们跟死者之间的关系 |
[09:50] | Drop of blood. | 有血滴 |
[09:56] | LVPD! Open up! | 维加斯警察! 开门! |
[10:12] | Got a blood trail. | 这里有一条血迹 |
[11:00] | Here you go. Drink this. | 给你 把这个喝了吧 |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | You’ve got some minor bruising,but no open wounds. | 你们身上有些轻微的瘀伤 但没有开放性创口 |
[11:08] | And it appears that the blood that you were both covered in doesn’t belong to either of you. | 看来你们身上沾的血迹 不属于你们任何一个 |
[11:14] | Who does it belong to then? | 那是谁的血? |
[11:17] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 我们还指望你俩知道呢 |
[11:18] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗? |
[11:24] | No,I don’t think so. | 不 我不认识 |
[11:27] | We think he might have been in your hotel room last night. | 我们认为他昨晚可能在你们的房间 |
[11:31] | You don’t remember? | 你们一点都不记得了? |
[11:34] | We had a lot to drink. | 我们喝了好多酒 |
[11:36] | Everything’s a little hazy. | 什么都记不清楚了 |
[11:38] | Do you think that this is his blood? | 你们觉得那是他的血? |
[11:43] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[11:45] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[11:47] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[11:49] | I’m gonna be sick again. | 我又觉得恶心了 |
[11:54] | An officer’s going to come by and take you both to the hospital,get you checked out. | 有位警官会带你们去医院检查 |
[11:58] | But we’re still going to need to ask you some more questions. Okay? | 不过我们还要问你们一些问题 行吗? |
[12:02] | Okay. | 行 |
[12:06] | The victim suffered a fractured skull and intercranial bleed. | 死者有颅骨骨折和颅内出血 |
[12:11] | Rendered him unconscious. | 导致了昏迷 |
[12:13] | So the killer attacked him in the shower and smashed his head against the wall. | 凶手在他洗澡时袭击 把他的头往墙上撞 |
[12:17] | – And he drowned. – Drowned?! | – 然后他淹死了 – 淹死了? |
[12:19] | We didn’t find any water in the tub. | 浴缸里没有水啊 |
[12:21] | You know,it’s possible to drown in an inch of water. | 即使一英寸深的水也能淹死人 |
[12:26] | Victim was unconscious. Couldn’t lift his head up. | 他失去了意识 无法抬头 |
[12:28] | Drain was clogged. Water built up. | 排水孔被堵住 水位上升 |
[12:30] | By the time you arrived,the water was gone. | 你们到现场时 水已经流光了 |
[12:34] | But I found something else. | 我找到些别的东西 |
[12:36] | Healed scars on his upper body. | 他上半身有愈合的伤疤 |
[12:38] | Could be from some past altercation. | 可能是以前发生争执时弄伤的 |
[12:40] | Guess Mr. Irwin had some enemies. | Irwin先生可能有些敌人 |
[12:43] | You are dead,you hear me?! You’re dead! | 你死定了 听到没 你死定了! |
[12:46] | You left that message on the Irwin’s voice mail a couple days ago,Dwayne. | 几天前 你在Irwin家语音信箱留了言 Dwayne |
[12:50] | How do you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[12:51] | How do I know it was you? You called from your home phone. | 我怎么知道是你? 你用的是自家电话 |
[12:54] | Yeah,that doesn’t prove I made the call. | 对 但不能证明是我打的电话 |
[12:56] | Dude,it’s your voice. | 伙计 这是你的声音 |
[12:58] | All right,look,Dwayne,you live next door to the Irwins. | Dwayne 你住Irwin家隔壁 |
[13:01] | Your landlord says you threatened him several times. | 房东说你恐吓过他好几次 |
[13:03] | You tried to get him evicted,right? | 你想让他搬走 对不 |
[13:05] | Yeah,I hated him all right,but I didn’t kill him. | 对 我是恨他 但我没杀他 |
[13:09] | I thought about killing that bird,though. | 虽然我想过杀了那只鹦鹉 |
[13:11] | – It never shut up. squawking all day and night. – Hold on a minute. | – 它喋喋不休 一天到晚叫唤 – 等一下 |
[13:14] | You mean you threatened to kill your neighbors because the bird was making too much noise? | 你恐吓要杀邻居 就因为鹦鹉太吵了 |
[13:17] | Wasn’t just the bird. | 不止是那只鸟 |
[13:19] | The Irwins were arguing all the time. Screaming,throwing things. | Irwin夫妇俩一直在吵架 尖叫 扔东西 |
[13:23] | It was like Fight Club over there. | 就像隔壁开了家搏斗俱乐部 |
[13:24] | You call the cops? | 你叫过警察吗 |
[13:25] | No,they wanted to kill each other. Why not let ’em. | 没有 他们想自相残杀 有啥不好 |
[13:28] | All right,where were you at 7:00 this morning? | 你今天早上7点时在哪儿 |
[13:30] | In my apartment. | 在我家 |
[13:32] | Your apartment? Alone? | 你家 一个人 |
[13:34] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[13:35] | Not exactly? What does that mean? | 不完全是 什么意思 |
[13:38] | I was having some pretty hot phone sex with Betsy. | 我在和Betsy享受火辣的电话嘿咻 |
[13:43] | Okay,I’m going to have to verify that. | 好吧 我要去证实一下 |
[13:44] | How do I get ahold of Betsy? | 怎么联系Betsy |
[13:46] | You got a credit card? | 你有信用卡吗 |
[13:48] | Only cost you $4.99 a minute | 1分钟只要4.99美元 |
[15:04] | You ladies had quite a party last night. | 你们昨晚有够疯狂的 |
[15:07] | We were celebrating. | 我们在庆祝 |
[15:09] | My divorce was finalized a week ago. | 上礼拜我终于离婚了 |
[15:13] | How long were you married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[15:15] | Seven years. | 7年 |
[15:17] | Worked two jobs to send that son of a bitch to medical school. | 我做两份工 送混蛋老公去读医 |
[15:20] | And it turned out he was examining the anatomy of every girl in the class. | 结果 他把班上所有女孩睡了个遍 |
[15:26] | I was married to one of those. | 我也曾经嫁给过这种人 |
[15:27] | Then you know. | 那你懂的 |
[15:28] | It’s been the worst year of my life. | 那是我这辈子最糟糕的几年 |
[15:32] | Oh,I just wanted to cut loose and have some fun. | 我只是想放开手玩一回 |
[15:37] | Stacy,we found Brad Malone’s fingerprints on your balcony. | Stacy 在你们的阳台上发现了 Brad Malone的指纹 |
[15:42] | He was staying in the room next to yours. | 他住在你们隔壁的房间 |
[15:45] | Good-looking guy. | 是个帅小伙 |
[15:46] | I mean,is it possible that you and Dana met him in the hall,invited him in for drinks? | 有没有可能 你和Dana在大厅里遇到他 请他喝酒 |
[15:51] | I honestly – I wish I could remember. | 说真的 我希望我记得 |
[15:55] | We were pretty hammered. | 我们都喝高了 |
[15:57] | Were your drinks ever out of your sight? | 你的酒离开过你的视线吗 |
[16:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[16:02] | Um,when I was dancing. | 在我跳舞的时候 |
[16:06] | Wh-What’s the last thing you remember about last night? | 你对昨晚最后的印象是什么 |
[16:10] | Um,we were at a club… | 呃 我们在一个夜总会里 |
[16:20] | – Which one? – I have no idea. | – 哪个夜总会 |
[16:25] | We made our way from one end of the Strip to the other, | – 不知道 |
[16:31] | and then it’s just like I’m looking down a long tube. | 我们沿维加斯大道一个一个玩过去 然后 我好像在看着一根长管子 |
[16:46] | I haven’t had that much to drink since college. | 大学毕业后我就没喝过那么多了 |
[16:50] | My weekends are usually full of soccer and birthday parties. | 我的周末总是被足球和生日聚会占据 |
[16:53] | Not a lot of adult time. | 没多少属于成年人的时间 |
[17:00] | Do you recall meeting Brad Malone in one of the clubs you went to? | 你记得在夜总会里碰到Brad Malone吗 |
[17:05] | I told you I don’t remember. | 我说过我不记得了 |
[17:08] | I’m just trying to understand how he ended up in your suite. | 我只想知道 他怎么进你们房间的 |
[17:11] | I’d like to know that,too. | 我也想知道 |
[17:17] | Um,well,Dana,your physical exams indicate that both you and Stacy engaged in sexual activity last night. | Dana 体检证实你和Stacy昨晚都有过性交 |
[17:27] | Oh,my God. | 上帝啊 |
[17:30] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[17:32] | I’m going to try to help you figure this out. | 我会帮你找出答案 |
[17:35] | My husband and I,we fell in love when we were 16. | 我和丈夫在16岁就坠入爱河 |
[17:39] | He’s the only man I’ve ever been with. | 他是我唯一的男人 |
[17:43] | Alcohol affects the frontal lobe of the brain,which controls judgment. | 酒精会影响控制判断力的大脑额叶 |
[17:47] | Makes people do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do. | 让人们作出不同平常的举动 |
[17:49] | Don’t I know it. | 我完全同意 |
[17:50] | One night in college,I drank so much, | 大学时 某晚我喝高了 |
[17:52] | that I woke up the next morning on my front lawn with a box of corn flakes stuck to my head. | 第二天早上 我在自家前院草坪上醒来 沾了一头玉米片 |
[17:57] | Had no idea how it got there. | 我完全不知道自己怎么到那儿的 |
[17:58] | Why am I not surprised. | 我一点儿也不吃惊 |
[18:00] | College. | 大学嘛 |
[18:01] | The frontal lobe of the brain also controls memory,which is why Dana and Stacy can’t remember anything. | 大脑额叶同时控制记忆 所以Dana和Stacy什么都不记得了 |
[18:06] | It’s kind of hard to remember a complete stranger from a three-way in the middle of the night. | 大半夜的 玩3P时要记住一个陌生人 是有点困难 |
[18:16] | That’s an odd place for an iron. | 熨斗出现在这儿可够奇怪的 |
[18:22] | Somebody got steamed. | 某人被熨斗招呼了 |
[18:36] | Positive for blood. | 是血液 |
[18:38] | We smelled alcohol on our victim. Which means he had been drinking. | 死者一身酒精味 就是说他也在喝酒 |
[18:41] | We know the girls had been drinking. We know they were in this room having sex. | 我们知道她们喝醉了 在这房间里和人做活塞运动 |
[18:45] | So somewhere during the evening,the party took a darker turn. | 晚上某个时候 狂欢开始变质了 |
[18:49] | That’s the problem with a menage a trois,is somebody always gets left out. | 这就是三人行的问题 总有人会被冷落 |
[18:52] | Yes,someone always gets jealous. | 是啊 那个人会产生嫉妒 |
[18:54] | The question is,did one of those girls get so angry that she picked up that iron and used it as a weapon? | 问题是 两个女人中 会有人生气到拿熨斗伤人吗 |
[18:59] | Stacy had just come off a bitter divorce. | Stacy刚经历了痛苦的离婚 |
[19:01] | Maybe our victim said something,did something,that reminded her of her ex. | 也许死者的言行让她想起了前任老公 |
[19:05] | She snapped. | 她爆发了 |
[19:09] | killed him and then Dana helped her get rid of the evidence. | 她拿起熨斗猛砸他的头 他死了 Dana帮她湮灭证据 |
[19:15] | And what’s that old saying? | 俗话怎么说来着 |
[19:17] | “A good friend will help you move. “ | “好友会帮你搬家 “ |
[19:18] | A really good friend will help you move a body. | 真正的好友会帮你毁尸灭迹 |
[19:26] | Brass said the neighbor’s alibi checked out. | Brass说 邻居的不在场证明成立 |
[19:28] | The sex line confirmed that Dwayne’s hands were full when the Irwins were killed. | 色情热线证实 Irwin夫妇被杀时 Dwayne正勇攀高峰呢 |
[19:32] | Well,he was also right about the Irwins’ marital discord. | 他说Irwin夫妇情感不合也是实话 |
[19:35] | Police were called out to their house at least once a month. | 警方每月至少1次接到报警登门拜访 |
[19:38] | Here are some of the 911 tapes. | 这儿是部分911的录音 |
[19:41] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有什么情况 |
[19:44] | Help me,please! He’s gonna kill me! | 救救我 他要杀了我! |
[19:46] | You call the cops,you stupid bitch? | 你竟然叫警察 臭婊子 |
[19:52] | Thin line between love and hate. | 爱与恨 一线之隔 |
[19:55] | Did you run the prints from the apartment? | 你对比公寓里的指纹了吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah. They all came back to the Irwins. | 都是Irwin夫妇的 |
[19:58] | I spoke with the landlord about the window. | 我问了房东窗户的情况 |
[20:01] | Turns out the screen’s been broken for weeks. | 据说几周前窗户就破了 |
[20:03] | Apparently Mr. Irwin put his fist through it. | 显然是被Irwin先生的拳头打破的 |
[20:07] | So maybe… there was no intruder. | 也许 没有入侵者 |
[20:09] | I’m sick of you! | 我受够你了 |
[20:10] | Every single day,all you do is watch your stupid football… | 每天 你只知道看傻逼橄榄球… |
[20:14] | ***fight | 他们又开始争吵 |
[20:17] | *** | 这次Irwin先生拿刀刺了她 |
[20:22] | *****her | 杀死了她 |
[20:24] | Got her blood all over him, so he takes a shower. | 他全身都是她的血 所以去洗澡 |
[20:26] | Slips in her blood and drowns. | 踩到她的血 滑倒后淹死了 |
[20:28] | Karma’s a bitch. | 天理昭彰啊 |
[20:30] | If we’re right,his prints will be on the knife,and her blood will be in the tub. | 如果这猜测正确 刀上会有他的指纹 浴缸里会有她的血迹 |
[20:35] | Considering the damage to Brad Malone’s skull,I can’t tell you whether he was struck by an iron. | 就Brad Malone的头部损伤来说 我不知道他有没有被熨斗砸过 |
[20:41] | These cuts are from the glass table. | 这些伤是玻璃桌造成的 |
[20:44] | On the plus side,take a look at the abrasions on his buttocks and thighs. | 另外 看看他臀部和大腿的磨损 |
[20:50] | That’s linear clotting. | 有线性血凝块 |
[20:51] | It means his blood was flowing when he hit the pavement. | 说明他掉到人行道上时血液还在流动 |
[20:55] | These look like drag marks. | 这些看起来像拖曳痕迹 |
[20:56] | I pulled glass and some interesting trace from them. | 我从伤口里找到玻璃和一些有趣的东西 |
[21:01] | These look like paint chips. | 好像是油漆碎片 |
[21:03] | They’re the same color as the railing at The Eclipse. | 和日蚀酒店的栏杆一个颜色 |
[21:05] | That’s consistent with being pushed over backwards. | 和他被朝后推下阳台的推测相吻合 |
[21:08] | Mr. Malone’s last night wasn’t all bad. | Malone先生昨晚不是糟糕透顶 |
[21:10] | I did a penile swab and found vaginal secretions. | 我在他的老二上找到阴道分泌物 |
[21:13] | He had sex close to time of death. | 死前不久他正在做爱 |
[21:16] | That’s odd. We found a used condom in the women’s hotel room. | 怪了 |
[21:20] | Parallel linear scrapes with parabolic edges. | 在她们房间里找到了用过的套套 |
[21:25] | Fingernail marks. | 平行的刮痕 边缘是弧形的 是抓痕 |
[21:27] | Well,maybe Mr. Malone got a little too aggressive with the second woman. | 也许Malone和第二个女人做时 有点太生猛了 |
[21:30] | Didn’t want to use a condom. | 他不想用套套 |
[21:31] | She struck him in the back of the head with the iron. | 她用熨斗敲了他后脑勺 |
[21:33] | That didn’t stop him. | 可那也没能制止他 |
[21:35] | So maybe one of them or both of them pushed him off the balcony. | 也许其中一人 或是两人一起 把他推下阳台 |
[21:39] | In my fantasies,a three-way never ends in death. | 在我的想象中 3P从来不以死亡告终 |
[21:46] | This sheet… | 这张床单 |
[21:48] | Brad Malone’s pants and the iron. | Brad Malone的裤子 还有熨斗 |
[21:52] | All this blood came from the same person. | 所有血迹都是同一个人的 |
[21:54] | Brad Malone. | |
[21:55] | Nope. Unknown male. | 不 是未知男性 |
[21:59] | You’re saying there was a second man in the room? | 你说房间里还有个男人 |
[22:00] | I’m saying that three-way was a four-way. | 我说这不是三人行 而是四人行 |
[22:11] | What is he still doing here? | 它怎么还在这儿 |
[22:12] | What happened to Animal Control? | 动物管制中心的人呢 |
[22:14] | They must have forgotten about him. | 肯定是把它忘了 |
[22:16] | We should bring him back to the lab,hmm? | 我们该把它带回实验室吧 |
[22:19] | You hungry,buddy? | 你饿了吗 伙计 |
[22:22] | What’s the point of having a parrot if he doesn’t talk? | 如果鹦鹉不会说话 养它何用 |
[22:25] | Well,he might be traumatized. | 也许它受打击了 |
[22:27] | He was living in an abusive household. | 住在暴虐的家庭环境里 |
[22:28] | He witnessed Dad kill Mom. | 目击了双亲相残 |
[22:30] | Now if we could only prove it. | 如果我们能证明的话 |
[22:32] | None of her blood was in the bathroom. | 浴室里没有她的血迹 |
[22:34] | Doc Robbins said the tub might have had a clogged drain. | Robbins医生说 浴缸也许曾堵塞过 |
[22:36] | Hopefully,some of her blood got stuck in the trap when Mr. Irwin took a shower. | 希望Irwin先生洗澡时 还有些血液留在排水阀里 |
[22:41] | Yeah,I’m on it. | 是吧 我去看看 |
[22:43] | You know,this would be a lot easier if you just told us what happened. | 你能说出事件真相的话 我们就不用那么费劲了 |
[23:16] | I found hair and a bunch of feathers in the trap. | 排水阀里找到了一些毛发和羽毛 |
[23:19] | – Feathers? – Yeah. | – 羽毛? – 是啊 |
[23:20] | Guess they didn’t just dress him up,but they gave him showers,too. | 看来他们不只是精心打扮这只鸟 还给他洗澡 |
[23:23] | Looks like blood on the feathers. | 羽毛上好像有血迹 |
[23:25] | Hopefully,it belongs to Mrs. Irwin. | 希望是Irwin太太的 |
[23:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[23:29] | Well,these blood drops weren’t here before. | 之前没有这些血迹 |
[23:31] | Our crime scene’s been contaminated. | 犯罪现场被破坏了 |
[23:32] | What? The door was sealed. | 什么? 可是门已经封起来了 |
[23:38] | They’re paw prints. | 这些是爪印 |
[23:40] | Guess the Cat in the Hat came back. | 看来是小猫咪回来了 |
[23:42] | Or he’s been hiding here this whole time. | 也许他一直藏在这里 |
[23:51] | I found him. | 我找到了 |
[23:53] | Well,you’re evidence now,buddy. You’re coming back to the lab,too. | 你现在是证据了 跟我回实验室吧 |
[23:56] | Come here. Come here,kitty. | 过来 过来 猫咪 |
[23:58] | Come on,buddy. | 过来 猫咪 |
[24:01] | – You’re telling me those ladies from Ohio had two men in their room? – Yeah. | – 你说俄亥俄来的女人房里有2个男人? – 没错 |
[24:05] | One guy ends up dead,and the other one’s blood is all over the bedroom. | 一个死了 另一个的血迹遍布整个卧室 |
[24:08] | That must have been some orgy. | 肯定是玩得太过火了 |
[24:10] | Actually,it was more of a one-on-one thing. | 实际上 基本还是一对一的方式 |
[24:12] | She never swapped partners. | 没有交换性伴 |
[24:13] | We found a condom that contained DNA profiles of the newly divorced Stacy and the mystery man. | 避孕套里含有最近离婚的Stacy 和那个神秘人士的DNA |
[24:20] | And Dana’s SAE kit indicated that she had unprotected sex with Brad Malone. | Dana的强奸测试显示 她和Brad Malone发生了不安全性行为 |
[24:25] | And the women claim that they don’t remember any of this? | 她俩都说自己什么都不记得了? |
[24:28] | Come on. Give me a break. | 得了吧 饶了我吧 |
[24:30] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[24:31] | Do you know what it’s like to wake up naked in a motel room with no memory of how you got there? | 你知道光着身子在汽车旅馆里醒来 又不知道发生了什么是啥感觉? |
[24:36] | Your head is throbbing. You’re bruised,you’re sore. | 你头痛欲裂 身体淤青 浑身酸痛 |
[24:39] | You’ve got no idea of what you did or what was done to you. | 你不知道自己做了什么 也不知道别人对你做了什么 |
[24:43] | But you do? | 你知道? |
[24:48] | Well,yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | A couple of years ago,I… went with a friend to a John Mayer concert, | 几年前 我和一个朋友 去参加John Mayer的音乐会 |
[25:06] | and someone roofied my drink. | 有人在我的酒里下了迷药 |
[25:12] | What? You were…you were raped? | 什么? 你被…你被强奸了? |
[25:15] | No,thank God. I wasn’t. | 没有 谢天谢地 我没有 |
[25:18] | I… I thought I was. | 我以为自己被强奸了 |
[25:19] | But… I mean,even worse than that,was just having no memory of it. | 可是…更糟的是 我什么都不记得了 |
[25:23] | There was just hours of my life gone. | 我生命中的那几个小时成了一片空白 |
[25:26] | me y…ver to me any of this? | 你怎么从来没跟我说过这些? |
[25:31] | Not something I like to talk about. | 我不想谈这事 |
[25:35] | Yeah,I’m getting used to that. | 是的 我已经习惯了 |
[25:42] | Sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[25:44] | We just got back Dana and Stacy’s tox report. | Dana和Stacy的毒理报告结果出来了 |
[25:47] | Stacy’s alcohol level was.32. | Stacy的酒精指标是32 |
[25:49] | That’s the equivalent of 13 drinks. | 相当于喝了13杯 |
[25:52] | We also found GHB in their systems. | 在她们体内也发现了GHB (丙种羟基丁酸盐 即迷奸药) |
[25:54] | So they were drugged. | 也就是说 她们确实被下药了 |
[25:55] | Yeah,it was in their yard-longs. | 是的 下在她们的长酒杯里 |
[25:57] | But here’s the kicker: Dana had trace amounts of GHB,but her blood alcohol level was only.07. | 意外的是 Dana体内有微量的GHB 但她的酒精浓度只有0.07 |
[26:03] | That’s not even legally drunk. | 那她根本没喝醉 |
[26:06] | Look,I’m telling you,your soccer mom Dana remembers a lot more about last night than she’s letting on. | 跟你们说 良家妇女Dana记得昨晚的事 只是她没告诉我们 |
[26:10] | Someone drugged us? | 有人给我们下药了? |
[26:13] | Is that why we don’t remember anything? | 所以我们才不记得发生了什么? |
[26:15] | Well,that’s why Stacy doesn’t remember,but you were only slightly intoxicated. | Stacy是这样 而你只是喝了一点 |
[26:19] | Not enough to cause memory loss. | 不会造成失忆 |
[26:22] | Dana,you need to tell us the truth. | Dana 你要说实话 |
[26:24] | We know that Brad Malone wasn’t the only man in your room last night. | 我们知道昨晚你们屋里 除了Brad Malone之外还有别人 |
[26:27] | Who else was there? | 那人是谁? |
[26:31] | I think his name was Kyle. | 他应该叫Kyle |
[26:35] | We never got his last name. | 不知道他姓什么 |
[26:36] | And where did you meet this Kyle? | 你在哪遇见这个Kyle的? |
[26:37] | At a bar. | 在酒吧 |
[26:39] | I don’t remember which one. | 不记得是哪个酒吧了 |
[26:40] | And how did he end up in your room? | 他怎么会去你们的房间? |
[26:43] | Stacy invited him. | Stacy邀他过来的 |
[26:45] | We emptied the minibar. | 我们把小吧台里的酒都喝完了 |
[26:48] | Then Stacy wanted to dance,so… we blasted the stereo. | Stacy想跳舞 我们就开了音响 |
[26:54] | Is that when Brad joined the party? | 那时Brad来了? |
[26:56] | He knocked on our door. He told us to keep it down. | 他敲我们的房门 让我们小声一点 |
[26:59] | And Stacy invited him in for a drink. | Stacy请他进来喝酒 |
[27:02] | And then… she and Kyle went into the bedroom. | 然后她和Kyle去了卧室 |
[27:08] | Leaving you alone with Brad. | 留下你和Brad单独在一起 |
[27:11] | Well,we found your vaginal fluid and Brad’s semen on the sofa,as well as the coffee table. | 我们在沙发和咖啡桌上发现了 你的阴道分泌物和Brad的精液 |
[27:17] | It seems like things got pretty crazy. | 看来你们玩得挺疯 |
[27:19] | It… it wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[27:21] | He raped me! | 他强奸了我! |
[27:26] | I slept with one man my whole life. | 我一生只和一个男人睡过 |
[27:27] | You think I’m going to have unprotected sex with a total stranger? | 你觉得我会和陌生人 发生不安全性行为吗? |
[27:31] | I begged him to stop. | 我求他停下 |
[27:34] | And because he raped you,you pushed him off the balcony? | 因为他强奸了你 你就把他推下阳台? |
[27:37] | I didn’t push him. | 我没有推他 |
[27:39] | Then who did? | 那是谁推的? |
[27:41] | After Brad raped me… I went into the bedroom. | Brad强奸我以后 我去了卧室 |
[27:48] | And Kyle grabbed me,and he… he pulled me down. | Kyle抓住我 把我推倒 |
[27:53] | He said it was his turn. | 他说轮到他了 |
[27:57] | All of a sudden,Brad was there. | 突然 Brad出现了 |
[27:59] | Kyle flipped out. | Kyle就发疯了 |
[28:01] | He… he ran at Brad. | 他冲向Brad |
[28:04] | Shoved him into the other room. | 把他推到另一个房间 |
[28:05] | He-he-he just kept shoving him and shoving him and shoving him. | 他就那样一直推他 一直推他 一直推他 |
[28:14] | So Dana was raped,witnessed a murder,and then she goes to bed as if nothing had happened? | Dana先被强奸 又目睹了谋杀案 然后像没事人一样上床睡觉了? |
[28:18] | Kyle said,if she told anyone,he’d come back and kill her. | Kyle说 如果她告诉别人的话 就会把她杀掉 |
[28:20] | She was scared. | 她害怕了 |
[28:21] | Well,was there any evidence of rape in her physical exam? | 她的体检里有被强奸的痕迹吗? |
[28:24] | There was bruising,but it was inconclusive. | 有挫伤 但还不能确定 |
[28:27] | Well,whatever happened in that hotel room,we know our mystery man Kyle was involved. | 不管那个房间里发生了什么 都与那个神秘的Kyle有关 |
[28:30] | We need to find him. | 我们要找到他 |
[28:32] | David,you said you had something you wanted to show me. | David 你说要给我看样东西 |
[28:34] | Yes. This is from the bedding in the women’s motel room. | 是的 这是从旅馆房间的床单上 取下的样本 |
[28:38] | Take a look. | 你看一下 |
[28:41] | – A feather? – Not just any feather. | – 羽毛? – 这可不是一般的羽毛 |
[28:43] | It’s premium quality,hand-harvested Hungarian goose down. | 这可是特级手工匈牙利天鹅绒 |
[28:47] | Now,take a look at this feather that Nick found on the floor. | 再看看Nick在地板上找到的这根羽毛 |
[28:52] | It’s synthetic. | 这是人造的 |
[28:53] | Made fa ific bld of polyester fibers. | 由一种特殊的聚酯纤维制成 |
[28:57] | I managed to trace it to a manufacturer in China. | 我查到了一家中国的制造商 |
[29:00] | They supply low-end pillows to several motels in Vegas, | 他们为拉斯维加斯的汽车旅馆 提供廉价枕头 |
[29:02] | but their biggest buyer is a bar called the Pillow Club. | 但他们最大的买家却是一家叫 枕头俱乐部的酒吧 |
[29:06] | Stacy and Dana said they went to a lot of clubs,a lot of bars last night. | Stacy和Dana说她们昨晚去了 很多俱乐部 很多酒吧 |
[29:09] | Now,I happen to know from personal experience that this particular club does sell the yard-long drinks, | 根据个人经验 我恰好知道 这家俱乐部卖那种长杯饮料 |
[29:16] | much like the ones that you found in the their suite. | 跟你们在房间里发现的那种很像 |
[29:19] | Maybe that’s where they met Kyle. | 也许她们是在那遇到的Kyle |
[29:21] | But what does a club need with pillows? | 不过俱乐部为什么会需要枕头? |
[29:40] | So,half-naked people hitting each other with pillows. | 一群半裸的人互相用枕头打闹 |
[29:43] | An adult slumber party. | 成人的睡衣晚会 |
[29:45] | That’s kinky. | 太诡异了 |
[29:46] | Well,you’re already dressed for bed. | 你已经准备好上床的衣服了 |
[29:48] | It sends a pretty clear message. | 应该也是个很明显的暗示 |
[29:49] | Yeah,add alcohol to the mix. | 再加上酒精的作用 |
[29:52] | Gives you permission to act out your aggressions. | 就等于让你释放所有的欲望 |
[29:54] | No limits,no taboos. | 没有限制 没有禁忌 |
[29:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[29:59] | What can I get you? | 二位需要什么吗? |
[30:00] | Yeah,we’re from the crime lab. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[30:01] | We have reason to believe that these two women were in here drinking last night. | 我们有理由相信昨晚这两女人在这里喝酒 |
[30:05] | Drinking a lot. | 喝了很多 |
[30:07] | You know who might have served them? | 你知道是谁招待的吗? |
[30:08] | It was my night off,but check at the bar. | 我昨晚歇班 不过你们可以去吧台看看 |
[30:12] | Our bartender,Kyle,he was working. | 酒保Kyle昨晚上班 |
[30:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:27] | Are you Kyle? | 你是Kyle吗? |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[30:30] | What happened to your head? | 你头上怎么了? |
[30:32] | Oh,I hit it on the edge of the bar. | 我磕到吧台边了 |
[30:34] | Say what? | 你说什么? |
[30:36] | I said I hit it on the edge of the… | 我说我磕到… |
[30:39] | Damn! What the hell,man? | 靠! 你怎么回事? |
[30:42] | Looks like you ran into an iron. | 你应该是磕到熨斗上了吧 |
[30:51] | Man,girl’s lying. | 老兄 那女的撒谎 |
[30:53] | About which part? | 哪个部分? |
[30:54] | – The attempted rape or the murder? – Both. | – 是你企图强奸还是谋杀? – 都是 |
[30:58] | We know you had sex with Stacy Cano. | 我们知道你和Stacy Cano发生了性关系 |
[31:00] | We also found GHB in her system. You’re a bartender. | 我们也在她体内发现了GHB 你是个酒保 |
[31:03] | Man,you had easy access. | 你可真是近水楼台 |
[31:04] | Yeah,I gave her the drugs,but she asked for them. | 没错 我是给她下药了 不过那是她自己要求的 |
[31:08] | Said she wanted to party,lose control. | 她说想疯狂一下 |
[31:16] | Come on,Dana! You said that we were going to have fun. | 来嘛 Dana! 你说过要找点乐子的 |
[31:19] | Drink it! | 喝吧! |
[31:22] | So Stacy thought we’d bring the party back to her room. | Stacy想在房间里继续狂欢 |
[31:25] | Then,after you had sex with her,you thought you’d just have sex with Dana? | 你和她做爱以后 还想和Dana做爱? |
[31:28] | Hey,I offered to do her,but the bitch hit me in the head with an iron. | 我是这么想来着 可那娘们用熨斗打我的头 |
[31:31] | Don’t be like that,girl. | 别这样嘛 小妞 |
[31:33] | Damn! Come on! | 靠! 来嘛! |
[31:36] | wait*** | 等一下 |
[31:39] | Dana is the one who hit you in the head with the iron. | 是Dana用熨斗打了你的头 |
[31:42] | Yeah. She went mental. | 是的 她像疯了一样 |
[31:45] | Chased me out in the hallway,screaming. | 把我赶到走廊里 还大喊大叫 |
[31:46] | Where was Brad Malone during all this? | 在这段时间里 Brad Malone在哪? |
[31:48] | You mean the hero boy next door? | 你是说隔壁的那个小子? |
[31:49] | He came out his room to see what the hell was going on. | 他出来看看到底怎么回事 |
[31:51] | Get out! | 出去! |
[31:53] | Are you okay,miss? | 你没事吧 小姐? |
[31:54] | None of your damn business! | 跟你有什么关系! |
[31:57] | Get the hell out of here! | 快滚出去! |
[31:59] | So,you and Mr. Malone were never in the ladies’ hotel room at the same time? | 这么说 你和Malone并没有 同时出现在她们的房间里? |
[32:04] | I got to the elevator to see Captain America taking Dana back to her room. | 我走去电梯 看见大英雄送Dana回房间 |
[32:08] | Where’d you go after that? | 你之后去哪了? |
[32:09] | E.R. Took me four hours to get stitched back up. | 急诊室待了4小时缝合 |
[32:12] | You don’t believe me,call Desert Palm. | 不相信我 可以打电话给沙漠棕榈医院 |
[32:14] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[32:15] | C.O.D. is exsanguination due to sharp force injury. | 死因是尖锐刺伤造成的大失血 |
[32:18] | Stabbed once. | 被刺了一次 |
[32:19] | Only one stab wound? | 只有一个伤口? |
[32:21] | You’re kidding me,right? | 你开玩笑 是吗? |
[32:22] | There was castoff on the walls. I mean,her blood was everywhere. | 墙上沾着污物 到处都是血迹 |
[32:25] | None of the physical evidence in this case makes any sense. | 这案子里的所有证据都无法解释 |
[32:27] | Only the Irwins’ prints in their apartment. | 公寓里只有Irwins夫妇的指纹 |
[32:29] | Only Mrs. Irwin’s prints were on the knife. | 刀上只有Irwins夫妇的指纹 |
[32:31] | – Only Mr. Irwin’s blood was in the bathroom. – May-may-may I interject? | – 浴室里只有Irwin先生的血迹 – 能-能-能不能插个话? |
[32:35] | Please. | 请说 |
[32:36] | I don’t think Mr. Irwin killed his wife,though she was the victim of foul play. | 我认为Irwin先生没有杀死太太 虽然她是这场不公正比赛的牺牲品 |
[32:42] | See these scalp lacerations? | 看到这些头皮上的伤口了吗? |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[32:45] | These are talon marks. | 那是爪痕 |
[32:47] | I heard the Irwins had a parrot. | 我听说Irwin夫妇有只鹦鹉 |
[32:48] | If you are suggesting that the bird is a suspect,he was in his cage with the door closed when we arrived. | 如果你是说鹦鹉是凶手 我们到时 他还在鸟笼里 门关得好好的 |
[32:54] | Parrots are extremely smart. | 鹦鹉极其聪明 |
[32:55] | You can teach them to do almost anything,even let themselves in and out of their cages. | 你几乎可以教他们做任何事 包括自行进出鸟笼 |
[32:59] | Well,yeah,it’s true,but… there’s no way that that bird picked up a knife and stabbed Mrs. Irwin. | 那倒没错 但…那鸟不可能 抓起刀子刺向Irwin太太 |
[33:08] | Right? | 是吗? |
[33:21] | Wh-What is with this family? | 这个…这个家到底怎么了? |
[33:22] | Even the animals hate each other. | 即使是宠物也互相痛恨 |
[33:24] | Why didn’t you just separate them,Hodges? | 你干嘛不把他们分开 Hodges? |
[33:28] | Even though I project an aura of raw courage and unwavering self-confidence, | 哪怕我鼓足了勇气和坚定的自信 |
[33:33] | I suffer from…ornithophobia. | 我患有…恐鸟症 |
[33:38] | You’re afraid of birds. | 你害怕鸟类 |
[33:39] | Let’s just say that I was terrorized by a flock of Canadian geese while visiting my uncle in Saskatchewan. | 这么说吧 我拜访住Saskatchewan的叔叔时 被一群野雁吓住了 |
[33:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[33:46] | They were Canadian. | 他们是加拿大人 |
[33:48] | I thought they were friendly. | 我还以为他们很友善 |
[33:50] | All right,well,according to Doc Robbins,the parrot attacked Mrs. Irwin. | 根据Robbins医生的说法 是鹦鹉袭击了Irwin太太 |
[33:54] | We already know that the cat ran through the crime scene, | 我们早就知道猫跑过了犯罪现场 |
[33:57] | so we’re gonna have to process both of them. | 我们得对他们都进行检查 |
[34:00] | I’ll take the cat. | 我负责猫 |
[34:31] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[34:41] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[34:42] | The castoff on the walls wasn’t from the knife. | 墙壁上的污物不是刀子留下的 |
[34:44] | It was was from the parrot. He attacked Mrs. Irwin. | 是鹦鹉留下的 他袭击了Irwin太太 |
[34:46] | We found her DNA under his talons,and we found her blood under his feathers. | 在他的爪子和羽毛里发现了她的DNA |
[34:51] | When he flapped his wings,it spattered blood on things. | 他拍打翅膀时 血迹就溅的到处都是 |
[34:56] | The parrot killed Mrs. Irwin? | 是鹦鹉杀死了Irwin太太? |
[34:58] | Uh,well,he had an accomplice,the cat. | 他有个同谋 猫咪 |
[35:00] | Technically,he’s responsible for Mr. Irwin’s death. | 严格来说 他要对Irwin先生的死负责 |
[35:05] | So Sylvester and Tweety whacked their owners. | 这么说傻大猫和崔弟杀死了主人 (华纳公司经典动画片的主角名) |
[35:07] | Think of it as a series of unfortunate events. | 由于一系列不幸事件导致了悲剧 |
[35:09] | What do you mean,don’t think of it as a cartoon? | 什么意思 你觉得像是卡通片? |
[35:11] | Well,Hodges found traces of soap on the bird,and I found feathers in the bathtub. | Hodges在鸟身上发现了肥皂的痕迹 我在浴盆里找到了羽毛 |
[35:16] | – Mr. Irwin was giving the parrot a shower when the cat attacked. – Okay. | – Irwin先生给鹦鹉洗澡时 猫发动了攻击 – 好吧 |
[35:20] | Hodges also found plastic from the shower curtain under the cat’s claws. | Hodges还在猫爪下发现了塑料浴帘碎片 |
[35:25] | In his defense,you know,I think the cat was probably going after the bird. | 作为防卫 我认为猫很可能想追杀鸟 |
[35:28] | The really hate each other. | 他们确实互相憎恨 |
[35:34] | The bathroom door was open,and the cat saw its opportunity. | 浴室门开着 猫觉得有机会了 |
[35:51] | Now,Mrs. Irwin was in the kitchen making breakfast. | Irwin太太正在厨房准备早餐 |
[35:54] | She must have heard the commotion. So,she went to check it out. | 她一定听到了骚乱 所以出去看个究竟 |
[35:57] | There were chopped vegetables on the counter so the knife was already in her hand. | 切好的蔬菜在案板上 刀还在她手里 |
[36:02] | And you know what they say about running with scissors. | 你知道俗话怎么说的 剪不断理还乱 |
[36:04] | The parrot was trying to get away from the cat. | 鹦鹉想要从猫的魔爪下逃离 |
[36:08] | And in his frenzied state,he turned his aggression on Mrs. Irwin. | 在极度惊恐的状态下 他向Irwin太太发动了袭击 |
[36:15] | The evidence strongly suggests that Mrs. Irwin,in then trying to get away from the bird,fell onto the coffee table. | 证据有力地证实了 Irwin太太试图赶开鸟 结果跌倒在咖啡桌上 |
[36:30] | – She stabbed herself? – Yeah. | – 她自己刺死了自己? – 是的 |
[36:32] | And then the cat went into hiding and the bird went back into its cage and shut the door. | 然后猫藏了起来 鸟飞回鸟笼关上门 |
[36:40] | Remarkably,it all makes perfect sense. | 印象至深 这个解释太完美了 |
[36:42] | There is one thing that we can’t explain. | 有件事 我们无法解释 |
[36:44] | Mrs. Irwin had blood all over her hands. | Irwin太太手上全是血 |
[36:47] | How did she call 911 and not get any blood on the phone? | 她如何能报警且不在座机上留下血迹? |
[36:54] | Bartender’s story checks out. | 酒保的说法证实过了 |
[36:56] | He was in the E.R. when Malone hit the pavement,so he didn’t do it. | Malone掉下去时 他正在急诊室 不是他干的 |
[37:00] | Which means Dana lied. | 那就意味着 Dana说谎了 |
[37:01] | Yeah,makes you wonder what else she’s lying about. | 让人不得不怀疑她还对哪些事说了谎 |
[37:04] | Like being raped. | 比如被强奸 |
[37:06] | Well,if she wasn’t attacked,why did she push Brad Malone off the balcony? | 如果她没被袭击 干嘛要把Brad Malone推下阳台? |
[37:10] | We know that she scratched him. His epithelials were under her nails. | 我们清楚她抓过他 指甲里有他的上皮组织 |
[37:13] | Yeah,he’s a big guy. Dana’s about your size. | 他是大个子 Dana也就你的体格大小 |
[37:15] | Is it even possible for her to push him off that balcony? | 她可能把他推下阳台吗? |
[37:22] | It’s possible. | 有可能的 |
[37:25] | Check out my ass. | 看看我的屁股 |
[37:26] | Ray,your ass is a work of art. | Ray 你的屁股真是艺术品 |
[37:28] | But there’s no paint on the backs of your thighs. | 但你的大腿后面没有染色 |
[37:30] | Doesn’t match Malone’s injuries. | 与Malone的伤口不吻合 |
[37:32] | Well,that would mean his thighs would have to have more contact with the rail when he went over. | 那就是说当他滚下去时 大腿和栏杆有更大的接触面 |
[37:36] | The only way to replicate those kind of injuries is if he was sitting on the railing when he went over. | 唯一能制造出那种伤口的 只有他当时正坐在栏杆上 |
[37:43] | Fresh coat of paint? | 重来一次? |
[37:45] | Well,rape is all about power,but sitting on a balcony is not a position of power,so… | 强奸与权力有关 但坐在阳台上 不是什么有力的位置 |
[37:52] | maybe Brad Malone wasn’t the aggressor. | 也许Brad Malone不是袭击者 |
[37:54] | We know he and Dana had sex right before he died. | 我们知道他死前和Dana有过性关系 |
[37:57] | Did that sex move out to the balcony? | 会不会转移到阳台继续了? |
[38:00] | Well,we found a lot of partials on the railing. | 在栏杆上发现了许多不完整的痕迹 |
[38:03] | We assume they were fingerprints. Maybe they were toe prints. | 假定都是指纹 也许它们是脚趾纹 |
[38:05] | If they were toe prints,she would have been sitting in his lap. | 如果是脚趾纹 她应该坐在他大腿上 |
[38:11] | Have a seat,boss. | 请坐 老大 |
[38:13] | Me? | 我? |
[38:13] | Well,I’m not getting up there. | 我可不想坐那里 |
[38:16] | Come on,Catherine. | 来吧 Catherine |
[38:18] | Toes are under the bottom railing there. | 脚趾应该在底部的栏杆那里 |
[38:20] | Got it? Okay. | 这样? 好的 |
[38:21] | Yo,Ray,you’re good. | Ray 你真不错 |
[38:23] | Ecklie’s not in the building,right? | Ecklie不在这楼里 对吧? |
[38:25] | Seven stories up? Really? | 7层楼高? 真的吗? |
[38:27] | Isn’t this a little Cirque de Soleil? | 这像不像太阳马戏团的杂耍? |
[38:29] | Danger just adds to the excitement,Nicky. | 危险会增加快感 Nicky |
[38:31] | Suspended Congress. | 悬挂式做爱 |
[38:34] | What? | 什么? |
[38:35] | This position is called Suspended Congress in the Kama Sutra. | 这个姿势在印度<爱经>里叫悬挂式做爱 |
[38:41] | What? I’m a doctor. | 什么? 我是个医生 |
[38:42] | This is my first three-way. | 这是我第一次来3P |
[38:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[38:45] | Yeah,I’m very excited. | 是的 我非常兴奋 |
[38:47] | Okay,so things are heating up. They’re really going at it. | 激情燃烧 双方都欲仙欲死 |
[38:50] | It wouldn’t take much for him to fall over now. | 不用多大力气就能推他掉下去 |
[39:04] | Yup. Paint right down the back of your thighs. | 是的 颜料刚好洒在你的大腿后 |
[39:06] | That’s match to Brad Malone’s injuries. | 刚好和Brad Malone的伤口相吻合 |
[39:08] | Brad’s death was an accident. | Brad之死是次意外 |
[39:11] | He fell off the balcony while you were having consensual sex. | 你们在发生双方自愿的性行为时 他从阳台上摔下去了 |
[39:15] | You did try to save him,which is why he had the scratches on his arm. | 你想救他 所以他臂上有抓痕 |
[39:21] | I have three amazing kids. | 我有3个好孩子 |
[39:26] | My husband is the love of my life. | 我丈夫又是我的至爱 |
[39:29] | Not once in 15 years have I even looked at another man. | 这15年里 我都没正眼瞧过别的男人 |
[39:33] | Until Brad? | 直到Brad出现? |
[39:34] | We had this immediate…connection. | 我们有了亲密…关系 |
[39:40] | I couldn’t stop myself. | 我控制不了自己 |
[39:43] | I lost control,and I’m not that person. | 我失控了 我不再是自己了 |
[39:48] | You have to understand,my husband and I only have sex twice a month. | 你得明白我丈夫每月才跟我做2次爱 |
[39:52] | Lights out,under the covers. | 关上灯 盖上被子 |
[39:55] | Well,you’re not the first woman to have sex with a stranger…to have cheated on her husband. | 你并不是第一个和陌生人有染 不忠于老公的女人 |
[40:00] | A man died while I was having sex with him. | 跟我做爱的时候 那男人死了 |
[40:06] | Incredible…mind-blowing sex. | 难以置信…欲仙欲死的性爱 |
[40:12] | Dana,you’re not being charged. | Dana你不会被指控 |
[40:15] | You do have some explaining to do to your husband. | 但你得向你丈夫解释一下 |
[40:20] | A bit of advice: The part about the mind-blowing sex… | 给你点小建议 那段欲仙欲死的性爱 |
[40:27] | I’d leave that part out. | 我可不会讲出去 |
[40:48] | Case closed? | 结案了? |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:00] | I know you’re upset. You think I’m not being honest with you,but… | 我知道你生气 觉得我没对你说实话 但 |
[41:05] | I just don’t think couples need to tell each other everything. | 我只觉得伴侣不需要凡事都告诉对方 |
[41:09] | So,who gets to draw that line? | 所以 是谁要划定界限? |
[41:13] | You own a piece of a casino. That’s a big thing to keep from me. | 你拥有赌场的一部分 而你瞒着我 |
[41:17] | But,Lou,that’s business. | 但Lou 那只是门生意 |
[41:19] | That has nothing to do with us. | 那与我们之间的关系无关 |
[41:21] | Well,that says a lot. | 这足以说明很多事了 |
[41:24] | I- I-I’ve had all the complicated relationships I could handle. | 我可以自行处理这些复杂的关系 |
[41:28] | This is who I am. | 这就是我 |
[41:29] | Please don’t try to change me. I promise I won’t try to change you. | 请不要试着改变我 我发誓我不会想要改变你 |
[41:32] | So,what? | 所以 怎么办? |
[41:34] | Take it or leave it? | 是接受还是离开? |
[41:39] | Call me when you decide. | 你决定了再找我 |
[41:54] | We found you a good home with a nice family. | 我们给你找了户好人家 |
[41:57] | No cats,and they have another bird. | 他们家没养猫 养了只鸟 |
[42:00] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[42:02] | You attack anyone else and your goose is cooked. | 你再攻击别人 你就完蛋了 |
[42:09] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[42:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没 |
[42:28] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况吗? |
[42:30] | Help me! Help me! | 救我! 救救我! |
[42:33] | No blood on the phone. | 电话上没染血 |
[42:35] | You’ve been holding out on us. | 你要为我们保守秘密 |
[42:41] | CSI Season 11 Episode 09 Wild Life | 犯罪现场调查 |