时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Try “extrapolate.” | 填”外推法”试试 |
[00:28] | You want to do me another favor? | 再帮个忙怎么样? |
[00:31] | Get Rocket to stop barking? | 让Rocket别再叫了 |
[00:33] | It’s your turn to bring him in. | 今天轮到你叫它进屋 |
[00:50] | I bet he’s harassing that poor little possum again. | 我敢说它又让隔壁那可怜鬼不爽了 |
[01:15] | Lisa! | |
[01:19] | Lisa! | |
[01:29] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 见鬼 你有毛病啊 |
[01:34] | Now you’re really in trouble. | 这回你麻烦大了 |
[01:37] | Lisa! | |
[01:59] | As soon as I saw their dog, I knew something was wrong. | 一看到院子里的狗 我就知道出事了 |
[02:02] | Then I saw the door open and Ms. Layman inside. | 房门开着 Layman太太倒在里面 |
[02:05] | You touch anything? | 你碰过什么东西没? |
[02:06] | No, sir. I just called 911. | 没有 我直接打了报警电话 |
[02:11] | No shell casings. | 没留下一枚弹壳 |
[02:13] | None here either. | 这里也没有 |
[02:14] | Weapon was probably a revolver. | 凶器很可能是左轮手枪 |
[02:17] | Wife hears the commotion, comes out… | 妻子听到有动静 就出来查看 |
[02:21] | She struggles with the killer. | 然后跟凶手扭打起来 |
[02:23] | He drops her. | 于是凶手杀了她 |
[02:24] | Lisa, honey, what’s wrong?! | Lisa 亲爱的 出什么事了?! |
[02:43] | Got a partial shoe impression. | 找到一个不完整的鞋印 |
[02:45] | Generic worker boot. | 普通的工人靴子 |
[02:46] | Roughly 10 to 13. | 大概10码到13码的样子 |
[02:52] | We’ll put a broadcast out on the daughter. | 先发布消息寻找这家的女儿吧 |
[02:54] | That’s about all we can do for now. | 我们现在能做的只有这个了 |
[02:58] | Yeah, that’s the one thing I hate most about this job. | 这就是我痛恨这份工作的原因 |
[03:05] | Daddy!Daddy! | 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[03:27] | There’s a wallet and a purse | 两名死者的钱包都在卧室里 |
[03:30] | in the master bedroom, both filled with cash and cards, so | 现金和信用卡都在 也就是说 |
[03:35] | this wasn’t a home invasion robbery. | 这不是一起入室抢劫案 |
[03:38] | And looks like they came for Gracie. | 看起来凶犯的目标是Gracie |
[03:41] | Tom Layman was a pit boss at the Palermo. | Tom Layman曾是Palermo赌场的站台 |
[03:46] | Lisa was working here at home | Lisa在家里工作 |
[03:48] | as a freelance technical writer. | 是撰写技术文件的自由撰稿人 |
[03:52] | They were a regular middle-class family, not | 这是一个普通的中产家庭 |
[03:56] | typical targets for kidnappers. | 绑匪一般不会把他们当做目标 |
[04:03] | I don’t see any blood. | 床上没有血迹 |
[04:14] | There’s a crawl trail here. See that? | 这里有爬行的痕迹 看到了吗? |
[04:16] | Green fluorescence– urine. | 显示为绿色荧光–是尿液 |
[04:40] | Gracie. | |
[04:42] | Gracie, it’s okay. | Gracie 别怕 没事儿了 |
[04:43] | My name’s Nick.I’m with the police department. You’re safe now. | 我叫Nick 是个警察 你现在安全了 |
[04:47] | Come here, honey. | 出来吧 孩子 |
[04:48] | Oh, baby, it’s all right. | 好孩子 没事儿了 |
[04:50] | Come here. It’s okay. | 出来吧 你安全了 |
[05:04] | I got you, honey. | 我陪着你 孩子 |
[05:10] | I got you. | 我陪着你 |
[05:41] | CSI Season 10 Episode 17 | |
[06:21] | Hey, Sara, I found some fresh tool marks on the windowsill. | Sara 窗台上有新近用过的工具痕迹 |
[06:25] | Looks like somebody jimmied it. | 看上去像被撬过 |
[06:27] | Well, the shooter definitely came in through the back door. | 可以肯定 凶犯是从后门进来的 |
[06:30] | But maybe he did a little recon first. | 但也可能是他之前踩点时留下的 |
[06:37] | In L.A., the Manson family used to do “creepy crawls.” | 以前在洛杉矶 曼森家族(邪教组织名) 就专干这种毛骨竦然的事 |
[06:41] | They would break into a house while the people were asleep and sneak around inside. | 他们会在主人入睡后偷偷溜进房子 |
[06:45] | Knowing they had the power to end people’s lives like that | 那种掌控生杀大权的感觉… |
[06:48] | must have been a real turn-on for them. | 让他们兴奋无比 |
[06:52] | Got a print. | 找到一枚指纹 |
[07:54] | Mandy got a hit off that print on the windowsill. | Mandy找到了窗台上指纹的主人 |
[07:56] | The gardener? | 是那个园丁? |
[07:58] | He’s just going to say he left it when he was working around the house. | 他肯定会说是干活时弄上去的 |
[08:01] | Yeah, well, I’m more interested in what the little girl has to say. | 我更关心那个小女孩怎么说 |
[08:05] | Child witness– that’s not a lot to hang your hat on.We got anything else? | 儿童证词 别期望太高 还有别的线索吗? |
[08:09] | Just some metallic trace in the killer’s bootprint and on the wife’s robe. | 一些来自鞋印和女死者睡袍上的金属屑 |
[08:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | – I’ll let you know how it goes. – Later. | – 我会随时告知你进展的 – 回见 |
[08:26] | Hey, Gracie. | 嘿 Gracie |
[08:29] | You remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[08:31] | Yeah? Can I sit here with you? | – 嗯 – 可以坐你旁边吗? |
[08:38] | I’ve got some good news for you. | 我有个好消息告诉你 |
[08:41] | Your Aunt Maggie’s flying in from Boston to see you. | 你姨妈Maggie正从波士顿坐飞机赶来看你 |
[08:44] | She’s going to be here real soon. | 她很快就到了 |
[08:46] | But hey, listen, I’m stuck, | 现在有件事情把我难住了 |
[08:48] | and I need some help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:50] | It’s very important. You want to help me? | 这事非常重要 你愿意帮我吗? |
[08:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:56] | You know who he is? | 你认识他吗? |
[08:59] | He’s our gardener. | 他是我家的园丁 |
[09:01] | Is he the guy you saw last night? | 昨天晚上你见到的人是不是他? |
[09:06] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[09:50] | It was really dark, and… | 屋子里很黑 而且我… |
[09:55] | I really couldn’t see anything. | 我真的什么都没看到 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:00] | Hey, don’t be scared, honey. | 嘿 别害怕 孩子 |
[10:03] | You’re safe now. | 你已经安全了 |
[10:05] | Nobody’s going to get you. | 没人能伤害你 |
[10:07] | You can tell me: Is this the guy who hurt your parents? | 告诉我 是不是这个人伤害了你父母? |
[10:17] | It was him, right? | 他就是坏人 对吗? |
[10:24] | I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 我很高兴你感觉好多了 |
[10:27] | So maybe I leaned against the window while trimming the bushes.So what? | 也许我修剪树枝时恰好扶了下窗台 这也犯法吗? |
[10:31] | So you’re a convicted felon, that’s what. | 你被判过重罪 就是这样 |
[10:33] | So you got a record, right? | 你有过前科 对吧 |
[10:35] | B&E, assault, grand larceny. | 强闯私宅 袭击罪 大宗盗窃 |
[10:39] | The gang unit tells me you were a member of the L.V.Marrones back in the day. | 反黑组说你曾是Marrones帮成员 |
[10:42] | They also tell me three weeks ago, you were hanging at Jackson and K. | 他们还说 三周前 你去过J&K俱乐部 |
[10:45] | That’s where the Marrones deal heroin. But you know that anyway, right? | 那是Marrones帮交易海洛因的地方 这些你都清楚 不是吗? |
[10:48] | – I’m not on probation anymore. – Yeah. | – 我已度过缓刑期了 – 没错 |
[10:51] | Every once in a while I go by the old neighborhood, say hi to the homies. | 我只是隔段时间就回去看看老邻居 |
[10:53] | Sure, I understand.You want to go by the clubhouse, kick it, chill, | 我了解 你就是踢开俱乐部大门 酷 |
[10:57] | drink some 40s, smoke some herb, watch football… | 喝点儿烈酒 抽点大麻 看看橄榄球 |
[11:00] | and plan some robberies and murders. | 顺便计划下抢劫和谋杀 |
[11:02] | I don’t run with those guys, | 我没跟他们出去惹事 |
[11:04] | and I didn’t touch the Laymans. | 更没杀Layman一家 |
[11:06] | I got a wife and a kid, | 我有老婆孩子 |
[11:08] | and I’ve been doing it straight for nine years. | 我9年来一直循规蹈矩 |
[11:11] | You guys just don’t lay off a guy’s ass, just hoping he’s gonna screw up. | 你们警察就喜欢盯梢 等着我犯事 |
[11:14] | – What’s your shoe size? – Why? | – 你穿几码的鞋? – 问这干嘛? |
[11:17] | Because I asked you. That’s why. | 因为我想知道 |
[11:19] | – Eleven. | – Eleven. – 11码 – 11码 |
[11:22] | You said the magic word. Give me your shoes. | 这个尺码真美妙 脱掉你的鞋 |
[11:25] | Now you want to give them to me or you want me to get some professional in here to take them off you? | 你不想自己脱鞋 我就找专家来帮你 |
[11:36] | Look, I was never in that house. | 听着 我从来都没进过那房子 |
[11:39] | Are you sure about that, homes? | 你确定 老邻居? |
[11:42] | Are you absolutely sure about that? | 你百分百确定自己没进去过? |
[11:46] | Because if I toss your place | 好吧 如果我去你家搜查时… |
[11:48] | and I find one eensy-bitsy piece of swag from the Laymans… | 发现哪怕一点点属于Layman家的东西 |
[11:52] | Okay, fine. | 别说了 我交代 |
[11:56] | I snuck in that window… | 我撬开了那扇窗 |
[11:59] | not last night, last week. | 不过不是昨晚 是上周 |
[12:02] | I looked inside, and I saw their kid playing with a brand-n video game b. | 我在窗外看见他家孩子在玩 一台全新的游戏机 |
[12:07] | The old one was just sitting there on the shelf. | 旧的那台被扔在架子上 |
[12:10] | So I waited till they went out | 于是我等到他们出门后 |
[12:12] | I went inside, And I took it. | 跳窗进去 拿走了旧游戏机 |
[12:16] | I make $60 a day | 我每天除杂草 清理狗粪 |
[12:18] | pulling weeds anshoveling dog cr. | 辛辛苦苦才挣60美元 |
[12:21] | How do you thinkt feels? I can’t even afford to buy my kid one game. | 居然都不够给我孩子买一台游戏机 换了你怎么想? |
[12:27] | I didn’kill anyone, I swear. | 我对天发誓没伤害任何人 |
[12:44] | Gardene’s boots had the same tread pattern as the crime scene impression, but | 园丁的鞋底花纹跟现场的鞋印一致 |
[12:48] | there was no characteristic match. | 不过残留物对比不一致 |
[12:51] | And parently, they’re negative for blood. | 很明显 没有血液成分 |
[12:54] | There was metallic trace on them either. | 里面也不含金属屑 |
[12:57] | Any luck in Ballistics? | 弹道测试结果如何? |
[12:59] | Well, the bullets we recovered were all .22s fired from the same gun. | 子弹都是点22口径 来自同一把枪 |
[13:02] | Nothing in IBIS, so | 综合弹道信息系统里没查到匹配的 |
[13:05] | no realuck at all. | 这次我们运气不好 |
[13:06] | ck is where opportunity meets preparation. | 运气只青睐做好准备的人 |
[13:16] | The metallic dust was a titanium alloy consisting of 4% vanadium and 6% aluminu | 残留物里的金属屑 是一种含4%钒和6%铝的钛合金 |
[13:22] | That’s an odd materl to find in a garden. | 园丁可用不到这种材料 |
[13:24] | Definitely.Titanium is wide used in aerospace and high-end tooli. | 没错 钛合金广泛用于航空航天业 和一些高端的设备中 |
[13:29] | Based on the particle size and uniformity, my guess is, | 根据这些碎屑大小和统一的形状 |
[13:32] | they came from a mhine shop. | 我觉得它们应来自机械车间 |
[13:35] | Titanium dust on the killer’s boots and hands? | 钛合金碎屑出现在凶手的手上和鞋底 |
[13:39] | Maybe we’re looking for an industrial worker? | 也许我们该去查查工厂的工人? |
[13:44] | You know, if there was dust on the inside of the house… | 既然这些碎屑散落在房子里… |
[14:40] | Thought you guys checked this house. | 我还以为你们已检查过这房子了 |
[14:41] | Twice. Both times, nobody home. | 来过两次 都没人 |
[14:49] | I got a blood smear. | 门把手上有血迹 |
[14:57] | It’s unlocked. Vegas Police! | 门没锁 维加斯警察! |
[15:01] | Call for backu | 呼叫后援 |
[15:03] | Control.Akers. Two additional units backup my location. | 控制中心 我是Akers 需要两组后援 |
[15:06] | Copy, Akers, 105. | 收到 Akers 信息已转达 |
[15:38] | .22s. | 点22口径的子弹 |
[17:51] | Nick! | |
[18:03] | LVPD tell 8 News Now that | 维加斯警方告诉新闻8台 |
[18:06] | they want to talk to retired machinist Ja Herson. | 他们想跟退休机械师Jack Herson谈谈 |
[18:09] | Herson, in his 50s is a person of interest in the violent home invasion | Herson约50岁 涉嫌暴力闯入私宅 |
[18:13] | that shaered the calm in that normly quiet neighborhood. | 打破通常平静的社区氛围 |
[18:17] | Well, I’m pretty darn sure he hated that dog | 我敢肯定他恨那条狗 |
[18:21] | Furry bastard was always tearing up flor beds, chasing cats, | 那毛茸茸的家伙总是撕咬床 还追逐猫 |
[18:26] | barking at all hours.Enough to drive anybody to mder. | 无时不刻都在狂吠 足够让每个人都起杀心 |
[19:08] | Jack Herson owns a 12-shot .22-caliber revolver | Jack Herson有把12发点22口径的 左轮手枪 |
[19:12] | with the same GRCs as the murder bullets. | 和谋杀用的子弹有相同的特征 |
[19:17] | Any sign of the n? | 有枪的线索吗? |
[19:19] | Hasn’t turned up. | 还没发现 |
[19:21] | After what he did, he’d probably be keeping that with him. | 犯事后有可能枪还带在身上 |
[19:24] | We anywhere on his contacts? | 他的联络人方面有进展吗? |
[19:26] | His Internet service provider gave us access to all of his accounts. | 网络服务商提供了他所有的账号 |
[19:29] | There are hundreds of e-mails, hundreds of phone numbers. | 有几百封电邮和上百个电话号码 |
[19:31] | The few with the same last names are relatives, and wenow they’re are all back east. | 少数和他同姓的是亲戚 我们查明他们都在东部 |
[19:36] | As for his friends… | 至于他的朋友们… |
[19:38] | it’s gonna take a while to round up even t local ones. | 就算要找到本地的 都要花点工夫 |
[19:45] | – Hey. | – Hey – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[19:47] | I just got off the phone with Brass. | 我和Brass刚通完话 |
[19:49] | We’re not gonna find Herson by trapping his plastic. | 我们通过信用卡可找不到Herson |
[19:51] | According to his credit carcompany, he’s been maxed out for months. | 据他的信用卡公司说 他的卡几个月前就刷爆了 |
[19:54] | Grt. | 真是太好了 |
[19:56] | So, at this point, | 从这点来看 |
[19:57] | we seem to be dealing with a nice, retired machinist who | 我们面对的是一个和蔼可亲的退休机械师 |
[20:01] | suddenly goes on a killing spree beuse he’s behind on his bills. | 他因为负债累累而突然大开杀戒 |
[20:04] | Well, one day, the wrong synapse fires, and a dam bursts. | 某天 有件突发事件让他完全崩溃 |
[20:08] | No one can truly kw what goes on inside another man’s mind. | 没人真正知道别人脑子里想些什么 |
[20:12] | No. | 没人 |
[20:23] | Nick, co take a look at this. | Nick 来看看这个 |
[20:34] | I’m assuming that’s not just another machine part. | 我假设这不仅仅是个机器零件 |
[20:36] | It’s a surgical too | 这是个外科工具 |
[20:38] | According to the witness, it w a straight-up hit-and-run. | 据目击者说 这就是起肇事逃逸案 |
[20:40] | Started as a fender-bender.One driver got out pisd; | 开始只是挡泥板蹭了一下 其中一个司机怒气冲冲 |
[20:43] | thpickup ran him over and split. | 然后皮卡车碾过他后开走 |
[20:45] | When the responding officer lled in the tags, it came up as Herson. | 处理事故的警官查了车牌 是Herson的 |
[20:48] | Injured drer’s in stabl condition at Desert Palm. | 受伤的司机在沙漠棕医院 目前情况稳定 |
[20:50] | Ah, he was lucky. | 他真幸运 |
[20:53] | South Turkson at Blue Diamond three hours ago. | 3小时前在蓝钻街的South Turkson |
[20:56] | Where was Herson going? | Herson是要去哪呢? |
[21:01] | These are eces of a prototype stereotactic frame. | 这些是趋实体框架的雏形件 |
[21:06] | It’s what a machinist makes in order to ensure his design works | 是机械师在制造真正的产品前 |
[21:10] | before he mills a real one. | 用来验证设计的 |
[21:13] | – Ouof titanium, I’m guessing. – Yeah. | – 我想是用钛做的 – 是 |
[21:15] | – What’s it for? – Neurosurgery. | – 用来做什么的? – 用于神经外科 |
[21:19] | The surgeon locks it onto the patient’s skull, | 外科医生用来固定患者头盖骨 |
[21:22] | and then uses the calibration marks to | 然后用校准的标记… |
[21:25] | precisely position instrument | 来精确定位 |
[21:29] | for operating onhe brain. | 好做大脑的手术 |
[21:33] | You think Jack Herson is Dr. Jekyll. | 你认为Jack Herson就是Jekyll博士? |
[21:35] | Why would a methodical killer like Jekyll | 为何像Jekyll这种有条不紊的杀手 |
[21:37] | suddenly go ballistic and kill his next-door neighbor? | 会突然冲动地杀死隔壁邻居? |
[21:40] | Maybe the Laymans saw something. Figured out what Herson was doing down here. | 也许Layman一家看见了什么 琢磨出Herson在做的事 |
[21:43] | Jekyll’s lled a witness out of panicefore. | Jekyll就曾出于恐慌杀了一个目击者 |
[21:49] | Toerform surgery, you… | 要动手术 你得… |
[21:52] | you need a operating tab, don’t you, Doctor? | 你需要个手术台 是吧 博士 |
[22:20] | That’s a lot of blood. | 好多血 |
[22:26] | All right. I’ll see what I can find out. | 好 我看看能发现点什么 |
[22:28] | Nick and Dr. Ray are finishing up at the Herson place. | Nick和Ray博士正在清理Herson家 |
[22:31] | I figured I might be able to help ouhere. | 我觉得也许我帮上这里的忙 |
[22:32] | Highway Patrol st found Herson’s car | 高速公路巡警发现了Herson的车 |
[22:34] | overheated and abandoned off the 160, outside of Pahrump. | 因引擎过热被遗弃在160号公路 在Pahrump外 |
[22:38] | Any idea who… | 有什么… |
[22:51] | I take it you’re playing a hunch? | 就当你是凭直觉? |
[22:55] | What is the mascot for Pahrump Nye County High hool? | Pahrump Nye郡高中的吉祥物是什么? |
[22:59] | Uh, the bulldog. | 牛头犬 |
[23:04] | I thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[23:06] | Herson knows a woman in West Pahrump. The residence is number 288… | Herson认识一个在西Pahrump的女人 门牌号是28128 |
[23:11] | I can’t see the street. | 我看不见街名 |
[23:13] | Well, there can’t be too many houses in that district with that number. | 那个区不会有多少房子有这个门牌号 |
[23:16] | No, there can’t. | 是的 不会有几家的 |
[23:26] | Those men outside, they’re going to hurt you if you don’t do what they say. | 如果你不照他们说的做 门外那些人 就会伤害到你 |
[23:31] | You-you’ve always been a good boy, Jackie, and I… | 你-你一直是个好孩子 Jackie 我… |
[23:33] | I know that whater you did, you-you must have had a reason. | 我知道不管你做什么都事出有因 |
[23:36] | Mr. Herson, we’ve got the place surrounded. | Herson先生 我们已包围了这个地方 |
[23:39] | You know tre’s no way you can escape. Why don’t you pick up the phone and talk to us? | 你已无路可逃 为什么不拿起电话 和我们聊聊呢? |
[23:43] | Stupid dog. | 蠢狗 |
[23:45] | – I understand. – Stupid dog! | – 我明白 – 蠢狗! |
[23:48] | Sir, the house belongs to Nell Porter a retired schoolteacher and Herson’s aunt. | 长官 这房子属于Nell Porter 是个退休教师 也是Herson的姨妈 |
[23:54] | There’s something wrong with that guy. | 那个人不太对劲 |
[23:55] | Barking! | Barking! 总是叫个不停! 叫个不停! |
[23:56] | – No kidding, sir. – No, no.I mean his behavior.Look at that. | – 不开玩笑的 长官 – 不 不 我是说他的举止 看看这个 |
[23:59] | He jt kept barking and barking and barking. | 它就一直叫啊叫啊 |
[24:07] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[24:08] | What is it? | 怎么啦? |
[24:13] | – The radiator plug’s missing. – So? | – 暖气片的塞子没了 – 怎么说? |
[24:15] | So, if you turned on the heat, you’d flood the whole place. | 所以你一旦打开暖气 这个地方就会被淹没 |
[24:20] | Somewhat imprecise for a precision machinist. | 对于追求精准机械师来说有点不精确 |
[24:24] | Hang on to that. | 拿着一下 |
[24:29] | Fresh to marks. | 痕迹还很新鲜 |
[24:30] | This has been wrenched off recently. | 是最近才被拧掉的 |
[24:34] | Hang on a sec. | 等等 |
[24:36] | The last time Jekyll killed, | 上次Jekyll杀人时 |
[24:38] | he took a souvenir from the victim’s house. | 他从受害人家拿走了一个纪念品 |
[24:41] | And he lt… | 而且留下了… |
[24:43] | Oh, please put theun down! | 请把枪放下! |
[24:46] | Oh, please put the gun dow Jackie. | Jackie 请把枪放下 |
[24:49] | There’s something wrong with my head. | 我的脑子不对劲 |
[25:01] | Mr. Heon, please. | Herson先生 拜托 |
[25:03] | Why don’t u let your aunt come on out? | 为什么不让你姨妈走出来呢? |
[25:08] | – Go, go, go, go. – We have a go. | – 上 上 上 – 我们行动了 |
[25:11] | Move! Move it! | 快! 快上! |
[25:14] | Gita. 11:32. | <薄伽梵歌> 第11章第32节 |
[25:24] | It’s a passage from the Bhagavad Gita. | 这是<薄伽梵歌>的一个片段 (著名的印度梵文宗教诗) |
[25:27] | Let me see the hands. Get the hands up, sir! | 把手放来看得见的地方 举起手来 先生! |
[25:29] | The words that went through Robert Oppenheimer’s mind | 在Robert Oppenheimer(物理学家) 目睹了第一颗原子弹试验后 |
[25:32] | after he witnessed the first atomic bomb test. | 他脑海中浮现的句子 |
[25:37] | now I am become Death, | “现在我成为了死神 |
[25:40] | the Destyer of Worlds.” | 世界的毁灭者” |
[25:44] | Hers isn’t Jekyll. | Herson不是Jekyll |
[25:46] | No. | 不是 |
[25:49] | He’s anotr victim. | 他是另一个受害者 |
[26:15] | Dr. Jekyll performed his first opation on an already dead street performer | Jekyll博士在死去的街头艺人身上 实施了他的第一次手术 |
[26:20] | by inserting laparoscope into the corpse | 用腹腔镜插入尸体 |
[26:23] | and tying his intestines into a bow around his spleen. | 把肠子绕在脾脏上 |
[26:27] | However, his second ctim s very much alive | 然而 他的第二个受害者 |
[26:30] | when Jekyll sewed a septic appendix his ascending colon. | 在Jekyll把他感染的阑尾 缝到结肠上时 还好好地活着 |
[26:35] | In both cases, Jekyll gave his victim something and then took similar souvenir. | 在这些案子里 Jekyll给了受害人 一些东西 也取走了相似的纪念品 |
[26:41] | Joey Bigelow got a bow-tied intestine, | Joey Bigelow得到蝴蝶结样的肠子 |
[26:47] | and then Jekyll took his actualow tie. | 然后Jekyll取走了他的蝴蝶领结 |
[26:50] | And Bernard Higgins received an extra appendix | Bernard Higgins得到了多余的阑尾 |
[26:53] | in exchange for a word from the appendix of his book. | 作为交换 取走了他书里附录的一个词 |
[26:57] | And w it appears at Dr. Jekyll has taken Jack Herson’s radiator plug. | 当Jekyll博士取走了Jack Herson家 暖气的塞子时 |
[27:05] | But in exchange for at? | 是为了交换什么? |
[27:12] | What do you know? | 你知道不? |
[27:15] | He’s wearing a rug. | 他戴了个假发 |
[27:17] | Oh. | 是吧 |
[27:19] | Human hair hand-tied to fine lace front hide the hair line. | 人发手工绑在细线上以掩盖发际线 |
[27:24] | Quality carpet. | 假发质量不错 |
[27:28] | He’s got stitches. | 他被插了根针 |
[27:30] | They look fresh. | 看起来还很新 |
[27:32] | They are. | 确实很新 |
[27:37] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[27:39] | It’s super-bright. | 这东西超亮 |
[27:41] | May be a bullet. | 也许是颗子弹 |
[27:43] | Give me another view. | 换个角度看看 |
[27:48] | I can’t en see any edges. | 我看不到任何边缘 |
[27:50] | And the image isn’t moving at all. | 这图像压根就不动 |
[27:55] | Could it be radiating energy? | 会是辐射材料吗? |
[28:01] | Radiator. | 暖气片 |
[28:04] | It’s dioactive. | 有放射性 |
[28:21] | Looks like Dr. Jekyl drilled a hole in the top of Herson’s skul | 看来Jekyll博士在Herson头盖骨上钻了个洞 |
[28:25] | inserted hollow needle between the brain hemispheres and into the septum pellucidum, | 插了根空心针到脑半球之间 深入到透明隔 |
[28:30] | d then shoved radioactive material in ke peas through a straw. | 然后推了些放射性物质进去 就像用吸管吸东西一样 |
[28:36] | They’re radiation seeds. | 这些是镭管 |
[28:39] | Don’t worry. It’s a lead-infused acrylic. | 别担心 外面是注铅树脂 |
[28:42] | Yeah, I’ve hea of these. They’re used toreat cancer. | 知道 我听说过这东西 用于治疗癌症 |
[28:44] | Herson didn’t have cancer. | Herson没有癌症 |
[28:46] | No.The radiatn severely damag the area of the brain | 是的 辐射物严重损坏了他的脑部 |
[28:49] | that’s involved with mood changes, sexual gratification and rage. | 引发情绪波动 性满足和脾气狂怒 |
[28:54] | In the 1950s, researchers induced sexsimilar lesions in rs.rage. | 在50年代 研究者在怒气研究中 诱导出了类似的损伤 |
[28:58] | It produced “septal rage.” | 它促发了隔区狂怒症 |
[28:59] | These creatures would attack each other savagely with the slighst provocation. | 哪怕一点点挑衅 都会引发它们残忍攻击 |
[29:04] | Are we saying that Herson isn’t respsible for his muers? | 难道说Herson不用对谋杀负责吗? |
[29:07] | No.t he might not hav been aware of what he was doing. | 是的 他或许不知道自己的所作所为 |
[29:10] | I’ll bet he didn’t even realize he’d been operated on. | 我打赌他甚至不知道自己被动过手术 |
[29:12] | Jekyll’s esthetic of cice is ketamine. | Jekyll偏好的麻醉剂是凯特明 |
[29:16] | Herson would’ve come to with his rug back in place, | Herson清醒时假发已被放回原处 |
[29:19] | disoriented, and unable remember what happened. | 他迷迷糊糊的 不记得事情经过 |
[29:39] | According to h medical records, he called his HMO, colaining of severe headaches. | 根据病历 他给家庭医生打过电话 说自己头痛得厉害 |
[29:44] | They said that they couldn’ schedule an appointmen until xt week. | 他们回复说下周前都抽不出时间 |
[29:47] | He threw a tantrum. They said that he sounded drunk. | 他大发雷霆 他们说他听起来像喝多了 |
[30:02] | Maybe the dog barking was the finastraw. | 或许狗叫声成了最后一根 (压垮骆驼的)稻草 |
[30:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:23] | And not killinGracie was the last shred of humanity he could muster. | 没对Gracie下手 是他所能控制的最后一丝人性 |
[30:27] | Three eks ago, Jack Herson made a cash deposit of $5,000. | 三周前Jack Herson存了五千现金 |
[30:31] | The very next day, he drew up plans for the stereotactic unit | 隔日他绘制了立体定向组图 |
[30:36] | and plac an order for medical-grade titanium. | 购买了一份医用钛 |
[30:39] | So, Jekyll gives Herson the money to build the device, | Jekyll给Herson钱制造这套设备 |
[30:41] | anthen, when it’s finished, he turns around and uses it on its maker? | 完工后 他反过来用来对付制造者? |
[30:45] | I’ve seen my share of ckos, but this is severely twisted. | 我也曾服用过CKOS(复方氯胺酮口服液) 不过这个区别也太大了 |
[30:48] | Dr. Jekyll is a classic sadist. | Jekyll博士是典型的虐待狂 |
[30:50] | designs his operations so his victims suffer slow, onizing deaths. | 精心设计了全套手术 让受害人慢慢受折磨而死 |
[30:57] | Well, we have Herson’s contacts and emails. | 我们有Herson的电话本和邮件 |
[31:00] | I know it’brute force, but | 我知道这有点蛮横 不过 |
[31:02] | if we can figure out where or howerson and Jekyll could have cssed paths, | 如果能找到Herson和Jekyll 何时何地相识的话 |
[31:07] | it could lead us to him. | 就能找到他 |
[31:07] | This is Jekyll’s third time at bat. | 这是Jekyll第三次犯案了 |
[31:09] | He doesn’t seem to be getting any oppier. | 看来一点线索也没留下 |
[31:13] | Well, he did leave these. | 他留下了这些 |
[31:36] | Why diI just receive 17 pages of federal forms to fill out with your name on it? | 我为什么只收到 17张有你签名的正式表格? |
[31:41] | Have you ever tried to locate a high-purity germanium gamma ray tector | 你是否试过周五凌晨4点在拉斯维加斯 |
[31:44] | at 4:00 on a Friday in Las Vegas? | 盯着高纯度的伽马射线测试器 |
[31:46] | No. | 没有 |
[31:47] | I assumed you wanted the analysis as quickly as possible, | 我想你们是想尽快拿到报告 |
[31:50] | and I’m happy to tell yo that the | 很高兴地告诉你 |
[31:53] | implants showed gamma spikes chacteristic of iridium 192. | 注入物表现出了铱192的放射特征 |
[31:59] | Iridium 192? | 铱192 |
[32:01] | That’s used in high dose rate cancer therapy. | 那是用于高剂量率肿瘤治疗 |
[32:03] | It also has half-life of 73.827 days, | 同时它的半衰期是73.827天 |
[32:07] | which mes that a simple decay rate calculation | 也就是用简单的衰变率计算公式 |
[32:10] | can accurately determine when iwas manufactured. | 就可以精确获得它的制造日期 |
[32:12] | I take iyou’ve performed this calculation? | 我看你已经算出来了吧 |
[32:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:15] | But there’s more… | 还有其他发现 |
[32:17] | Th gamma signature indicates that the pellet also contained gold. | 这条伽马射线表明圆球里还含有金元素 |
[32:21] | The only cmercially available iridium pellets with gold substrates | 唯一用于商业销售的含有金元素铱球体 |
[32:25] | are from Nosumi BioMed, | 只有Nosumi生物医药公司有售 |
[32:27] | ich manufactured these seeds 13 days ago | 该公司13天前生产出这些镭管 |
[32:30] | for delive to Saint Sebastian’s Hospital, | 被送往了圣塞巴斯蒂安医院 |
[32:32] | in care of a Dr. William Burke. | 由William Burke教授转交 |
[32:34] | I’ll tell you what he says. | 我会告诉你他的陈词 |
[32:36] | Well done, David Hodges. | 不赖嘛 David Hodges |
[32:40] | And, uh, you can tell Homeland Security | 对了 你可以告诉国土安全局 |
[32:42] | that the quantity of radactive material in this is infinitesimal and poses no threat. | 里面的放射量很小 不具威胁性 |
[32:46] | Oh, you can tell tm. | 你可以跟他们说 |
[32:49] | Hang on a second. No. | 等等 不对 |
[32:50] | If-if the radiation source is infinitesimal, why are you wearing three lead aprons? | 如果辐射很小 干嘛还穿3层防辐射服? |
[32:54] | Despite my arsion to children, sperm count. | 鉴于对后代的考虑 以及对精子的考量 |
[33:05] | Gentlen, it, uh… | 先生们… |
[33:07] | seems you’re correct. | 看来你们是对的 |
[33:09] | We received 40 iridium seeds from t manufacturer last week. | 上周我们从厂家收到了40颗镭管 |
[33:13] | My physicist just counted them in the srage room, and… | 我的医师刚在仓库里点过 |
[33:18] | we are ten short. | 但少了十颗 |
[33:21] | Do you know wh happened to them? | 你们知道怎么回事吗? |
[33:22] | Not yet, but I prome you we will. | 还不清楚 不过向你保证会弄清楚的 |
[33:24] | It’s poible it’s a clerical error. | 可能是登记错误 |
[33:25] | It’s also possible someone stole them. | 也可能是被偷了 |
[33:27] | What for? | 偷去做什么用? |
[33:30] | You can’t make a dirtyomb out of them, | 又不能做脏弹 |
[33:32] | and they won’t get you high. | 又不会让人兴奋 |
[33:35] | Have we me | 我们见过吗? |
[33:38] | No, I don’t believe we have. | 没有 肯定没见过 |
[33:41] | Why are a homicide detective and a CSI investigating discrepancy in our inventory? | 重案组警官和犯罪现场调查人员 关心我们的库存出入了? |
[33:47] | Your iridium seeds were ud by a killer. | 你们的镭管被凶手利用了 |
[33:50] | A person with sophisticated rgical skills. | 一个拥有高超外科技术的人 |
[33:53] | Sounds like a modern-day Jack the Ripper. | 听起来像是现代版的开膛手杰克嘛 |
[33:55] | The perpetrator’s not a simple cutter. | 凶手不是简单的屠夫而已 |
[33:57] | Two days ago, he used a custom-built stereotactic device to insert your pellets | 2天前 他使用了一台定制的立体定位设备 |
[34:02] | into a man’s septum. | 把镭管植入了被害人的脑隔膜里 |
[34:04] | The ensuing brain damage caused the victim to kill three people before he died himself. | 脑损伤的多个并发症导致了被害人 在自死前连杀3人 |
[34:08] | – You’re kidding. – No, I’m not. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 不是玩笑 |
[34:10] | Dr. Burke, we’re gonna need a detailed account of your whereaboutin the last several days. | Burke教授 我们需要你近几天 详细的行程记录 |
[34:17] | Mostly here. | 我几乎都待在这儿 |
[34:22] | Am I a suspect? | 你们怀疑我? |
[34:24] | ‘re just following our leads, Doc. | 医生 我们只是沿线索追查而已 |
[34:26] | Actually, we’re trying to rule you out. | 其实我们是想排除你的嫌疑 |
[34:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:29] | My secretary can give you that information. | 我的助理会把资料给你 |
[34:32] | If you’ll excuse me, I have a patient with prostate cancer. | 请见谅 我有一位前列腺癌患者 |
[34:36] | I have to tell him that his surgery has been dayed. | 得通知他手术延后了 |
[34:44] | I got it Raymond Langston– | 我知道了 你是Raymond Langston |
[34:47] | you wrote that book about the Angel of Death at Delaware General. | 你写了本书 <特拉华将军府的天使之死> |
[34:51] | Oh, yeah! | 是的 |
[34:52] | u’d love it if I was the killer. | 如果我是凶手你就开心了 |
[34:54] | Then you cld write a sequel about another psychopathic doctor murdering his patients, and | 那你就可以写个续集 讲述另一个 丧心病狂的医生谋害病人 |
[34:58] | use it as an excuse to indict the tire medical establishment again. | 并以此为借口再次影射医疗体系 |
[35:02] | We, obviously, you dn’t read very clearly or carefully. | 我们…显然你读得不够仔细 |
[35:04] | I was examing my own failures in the book. | 我在书里检讨自己的错误 |
[35:06] | Interesting how your soul-searchg managed to imply that eveone else was incompetent. | 有趣的是你的心灵探索之旅 成功暗示了其他人都不完美 |
[35:11] | You took one rogue surgeon and vilified an entire profession. | 你用了一个小丑医生的故事 抨击了所有专业人士 |
[35:15] | I w their mistakes in the morgue, Doctor. | 教授 我在太平间见证了他们的失误 |
[35:18] | I wrote what I saw. | 我只是写了我看到的事实 |
[35:20] | I don’suffer the illusion that all surgeons walk on water. | 并非凭空捏造所有外科医生都不行 |
[35:23] | You know, Ray, I think were not needed here. I think we’rell done. | Ray 我想没有必要再待下去了 事情办好了 |
[35:27] | Thanks for your time, Doctor. | 教授 打扰了 |
[35:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:30] | Uh, you sound a little envious. Why is that? | 你好像有点嫉妒啊? 为什么呢? |
[35:33] | Because you didn’t have what it takes to cut into a living, breathing human being | 因为你不具备切开一个活生生的人 |
[35:37] | and try and save their lives? | 并试图挽救他的能力? |
[35:38] | Being a pathologist isasier. | 当病理学者要容易得多 |
[35:40] | Your patients are already dead. ‘s kind of like being a CSI, guess, right? | 你的病人早就死了 所以你才喜欢当CSI 我猜得对吧? |
[35:44] | You’re perfect for the job. | 你天生就是干这行的 |
[35:49] | Now you’ve g a problem. | 现在你有麻烦了 |
[36:09] | So, the good doctor saw thlight, | 这个好医生终于想开了 |
[36:11] | and ‘s agreed not to press charges for assault | 同意不告你殴打他 |
[36:14] | I convinced him that a ry public investigation | 我说服了他 透明公开地调查 |
[36:16] | into how he lost potentially dangerous radictive material | 他弄丢具有潜在危险性的辐射物一事 |
[36:20] | may impact negatively on his insurance liability, | 将对他的保险责任产生负面影响 |
[36:22] | both for him and his hospil. | 包括他本人和医院 |
[36:24] | So he calmed down an. | 所以他清醒了 |
[36:26] | actually became kind of reasonable. | 事实上变理智多了 |
[36:29] | So I said we’ll chalk it up to an accident. | 我说这事就当做意外吧 |
[36:33] | It was an accident, right? | 就是个意外 对吧? |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:38] | Look, Ray, I mean, I’ve known you long enou to know | Ray 我认识你够久了 足以明白 |
[36:41] | that you don’t like to get any advi, but I’m gonna give you some anyway, okay? | 你不喜欢听人说教 但我还是想给你些忠告 |
[36:44] | You know, this song-and-dance here that you did was | 你刚才做的那些糊涂事 |
[36:48] | because you’re frustrated about the Jekyll killer, I understand that.get it. | 是因为你对杀手Jekyll感到挫败 我明白 也理解 |
[36:51] | But if it has too with something… | 但如果太沉溺于… |
[36:53] | from the past, some old, unfinished business, | 一些过去的 未竟的事 |
[36:57] | something from way back when… | 一些陈年往事 |
[36:59] | I suggest you drop it, | 我劝你放下吧 |
[37:02] | ’cause it’s not working for you. | 那对你一点帮助也没有 |
[37:07] | That’s all I’m gonna say. | 我要说的就这些 |
[37:18] | All of the restricted areas in the hospit have keypad locks. | 医院里所有管制区域都有键盘锁 |
[37:21] | To gain access, I assume all your people have tenter their personal code. | 为了进入其中 我估计 所有人都有自己的密码吧? |
[37:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:25] | Our system tracks every time and place one of those codes is used. | 系统能跟踪使用密码的时间地点 |
[37:28] | Now, these surveillance photos were taken at the door to the nuclear medicine storage room. | 这些图片是拍摄于 核医疗科储藏室的门口 |
[37:32] | That’s where we keep those radioactive seeds. | 那就是我们存放镭管的地方 |
[37:36] | And these are the peop who entered during the time riod the seeds went missing? | 这些是镭管丢失期间 进入其中的人员吗? |
[37:46] | Huh, what is it? | 那是什么? |
[37:48] | This man used Dr. Davis’s I.D. code. | 这个人用了Davis医生的用户名 |
[37:50] | Only one problem: Dr. Davis is a five-foot-t African-American wom, | 只有一个问题 Davis医生是 五尺高的非洲裔美国人 |
[37:54] | and she’s in Hawaii. | 而她是夏威夷人 |
[37:55] | Has that code been used anywhere else in the hoital since then? | 那之后这密码还在其它地方用过吗? |
[37:58] | Uh, searching. | 正在查 |
[38:03] | – It was used four minutes ago. – Where? | – 4分钟前用过 – 在哪里? |
[38:06] | A surgical supply locker on the fifth for. | 5楼手术物品存放室的门锁 |
[38:09] | Get on the phone, lock down the buding. Lock it down! | 打电话 封锁大楼 封锁大楼 |
[38:11] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Dr. Jekyll’s here– fifth floor. | – 怎么回事? – Jekyll博士在这里 在5楼 |
[38:13] | Control, this is Charlie 03 Stokes. I need four units ntainment, Saint Sebastian Hospital. | 控制中心 我是C03 Stokes 需要4组人手增援 到圣塞巴斯蒂安医院 |
[38:17] | You sure he’s in the building? | 你确定他在楼里? |
[38:18] | Yeah, he was in a lab coat and a surgical mask. | 确定 他穿着医生制服戴着口罩 |
[38:21] | So are half the people in here. | 这里半数人都这么穿 |
[38:29] | – You go east; I’ll go west. – Yeah. | – 你东我西 – 好的 |
[38:55] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[38:56] | Everyone, I’m a crime scene investigator with the Vegas PD. | 各位我是拉斯维加斯警局 犯罪现场调查警员 |
[38:59] | I need everyone to remove their masks for me, please. | 请所有人摘下面罩 |
[39:01] | Are you out of your mind? This is a sterile area! | 你疯了吗? 这是无菌室 |
[39:03] | And I’m in pursuit of a murdesuspect.Take it off. | 我在找一名凶杀嫌犯 快摘掉 |
[39:06] | Take if off!That goes for the rest of you, too.Get them off. | 摘掉 你们其他人也是 摘掉口罩 |
[39:08] | Identify each other. | 互相辨认身份 |
[39:10] | We’re all here. | 全在这儿了 |
[39:12] | There’s nobody that shouldn’t be. | 没有无关人士 |
[39:45] | What the hell is your problem? | 你到底怎么回事? |
[39:54] | Hey, straight ahead. | 请往前走 |
[39:58] | Maie, call securit | Maie 叫警卫 |
[40:01] | ld it right there! Hold it right there! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[40:02] | I’m a CSI. | 我是犯罪现场调查警员 |
[41:26] | Did you see a doctor come through here? | 看见一个医生进来过吗? |
[41:29] | Anyone? A doctor? | 看到过吗?一个医生 |
[41:31] | A man dressed… | 一个男人 穿着打扮像… |
[41:33] | as a doctor? | 医生那样的? |
[41:37] | A man in a white coat with a doctor’s mask come through here? | 有穿白衣戴医生口罩的人进来过? |
[41:40] | A man dressed like a doctor! | 一个打扮成医生的人? |
[41:42] | Has heome through? Which way did he go? | 有人进来过吗? 往哪个方向? |
[41:44] | Nick, Jekyll just went through the kitchen. | Nick Jekyll刚从厨房出去 |
[41:46] | I’m on my way. | 我马上到 |
[42:07] | – Where’s the kitchen? – Back there. | – 厨房在哪儿? – 在后面 |
[43:43] | CSI Season 10 Episode 17 |