时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | You guys,ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[00:51] | Seven. Yes! | 七 太好了! |
[00:57] | Pay it. Pay it. | 给钱 |
[01:27] | I already ejected the guest from the show. | 我已经把客人从秀场赶出去了 |
[01:29] | You don’t need to do anything. | 你不需要做任何事 |
[01:32] | Just send him down. | 让他下来 |
[01:33] | Tell him to meet me at the front desk. | 到前台见我 |
[01:45] | What’s your floor,honey? | 你几楼 亲爱的? |
[01:47] | 17. | 17楼 |
[01:49] | Who gets thrown out of a lingerie show in Vegas? | 在维加斯谁会被从内衣秀赶出去? |
[01:55] | I mean,what is the point of having live girls if you can’t touch them? | 活色生香的女孩不能碰有什么用? |
[02:00] | I flew all the way from Omaha. | 我可是从奥马哈乘飞机赶来的 |
[02:20] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:29] | Well,everybody’s getting lucky tonight. | 今晚人人都走运 |
[02:33] | Sorry,close call. | 抱歉 化险为夷 |
[02:36] | Too close. | 真够险啊 |
[02:38] | Where’s the setup? | 工作站在哪儿? |
[02:39] | It’s in here. | 里面 |
[02:41] | Our first suspect,Everett Edwards,decided to bring the party back to the room. | 第一位嫌疑人Everett Edwards 决定回房里狂欢 |
[02:44] | Had to get our guys out of there fast. | 赶快让我们的人出来了 |
[02:47] | I passed Greg and Archie in the hall. | 我在走廊里见到了Greg和Archie |
[02:50] | They got out of there just in time. | 他们及时离开了 |
[02:52] | But they didn’t finish. | 但他们没完成任务 |
[02:57] | Wow,look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[02:59] | Oh. No bathroom cam. | 没有卫生间摄像头 |
[03:01] | Here’s the second suspect,Bellermine Quisk. | 这是第二位嫌疑人 Bellermine Quisk |
[03:03] | Goes by Bell. | 人称Bell |
[03:05] | These two guys are the biggest suppliers of Ecstasy in the Southwest. | 这两人是西南最大的迷幻药供应商 |
[03:10] | When did they get here? | 他们什么时候到这儿的? |
[03:11] | Everett checked in around 2:00. | Everett两点左右登记的 |
[03:12] | Bell,about an hour ago. | Bell大概一个小时前 |
[03:14] | Since then,it’s been all booze and hookers. | 一直在喝酒玩妓女 |
[03:17] | Well,there’s no chemicals or apparatus visible. | 没有可见的化学品或设备 |
[03:22] | Probably still in the luggage. | 可能还在行李里 |
[03:26] | Hey,Greg. | |
[03:27] | Bathroom cam malfunctioned. | 卫生间摄像头坏了 |
[03:29] | Tell her we can get a lipstick cam in the tissue box. | 告诉她我们能在纸巾盒里放针孔摄像头 |
[03:32] | Just need a little time. | 只是需要点时间 |
[03:33] | – Did you hear that? – Yeah. | – 听见了吗? – 是的 |
[03:35] | But I think the boys are in for the night. | 但我想他们今晚没空了 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:37] | I’ll send Archie back to the lab. | 我让Archie回实验室 |
[03:40] | I’m gonna stick around in case you need me. | 我待在这儿 以防你需要我 |
[03:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | So you get to kick it with the babes in the casino, | 你跟赌场的宝贝找乐子 |
[03:46] | and I get Hodges at the lab. | 我却跟Hodges待在实验室 |
[03:49] | Yup. | 是的 |
[03:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:35] | Catherine,I think I got a dead body here. | Catherine 我想我发现了一具尸体 |
[04:40] | Uh,there’s a-a woman down. | 有个女人倒在地上 |
[04:42] | Archie,where exactly are you? | Archie 你在哪儿? |
[04:43] | The loading dock. | 货物装卸处 |
[04:45] | Her head’s bleeding. Uh… | 她头在流血 |
[04:46] | Okay,listen to me. This is what you’re going to do. | 听着 这么做 |
[04:48] | Stay with the body,don’t let anybody come or go, | 待在尸体旁 别让任何人靠近 |
[04:51] | and don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何东西 |
[04:52] | Got it. | 明白 |
[04:58] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[04:59] | We got a 419 down at the loading dock. | 装卸处有具尸体 |
[05:01] | Well… we can’t have a big police presence here. | 我们不能让大批警察出现在这儿 |
[05:04] | I’ll call it in. | 我来叫人 |
[05:06] | The last thing we need tonight is a crime scene. | 今晚最不需要的就是犯罪现场 |
[05:37] | CSI Season 10 Episode 16 | 犯罪现场调查 |
[05:44] | Her name was Sasha Katsaros. | 她名叫Sasha Katsaros |
[05:45] | She was oneof our event planners. | 我们的节目策划者之一 |
[05:47] | Outstanding employee. | 优秀员工 |
[05:49] | You know,everybody loved her. | 大家都喜欢她 |
[05:50] | She’d always gothat extra mile. | 她总是比别人付出更多 |
[05:52] | What kind ofsecurity do you have in the,uh,employeeareas,Mr. Thomas? | 员工区安保状况如何 Thomas先生? |
[05:56] | – Call me Finn,please. – Sure. | – 请叫我Finn – 好的 |
[05:57] | Well,no cameras,but,uh,access is restricted to employees,key card only. | 没有摄像头 但仅限员工出入 需要门卡 |
[06:03] | We’re gonna need a listof all the employees who were on dutytonight. | 我需要一份今晚当值的员工名单 |
[06:06] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[06:07] | Did you seeor speak to Miss Katsaros at any point today? | 你今天见过Katsaros女士 或跟她交谈过吗? |
[06:10] | Yeah. Yeah. Uh,the last timeI saw her was at… 10:00 p.m. | 是的 最后一次见到她是晚上10点 |
[06:14] | All right,Finn,can you tell me,uh,who she was goingthat extra mile for? | Finn 能告诉我 她为谁加班加点吗? |
[06:19] | Yes. | 能 |
[06:22] | His name is Lon Rose. | 他叫Lon Rose |
[06:24] | He’s hosting a privatelingerie show in the casino. | 他主办赌场里的私人内衣秀 |
[06:26] | And I should mentionthat Sasha sometimes | 我应该提一下 Shash有时会… |
[06:28] | brought angry guests back hereto calm them down. | 把愤怒的顾客带到这来让他们冷静 |
[06:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | I want everyonebehind the crime tape until we finishprocessing the scene. | 在我们处理完现场前 任何人不得越过警戒线 |
[06:35] | – Anything you need,you know where to find me. – Thank you. | – 需要什么 你知道去哪儿找我 – 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Dried blood on the stairs. | 楼梯上有干涸血迹 |
[06:48] | It looks like she took a tumble. | 像是她跌倒了 |
[06:50] | Archie said her bodywas still warm? | Archie说尸体还有余温? |
[06:53] | Head of securitysaid he saw her at 10:00 p.m. | 安保主管说晚上10点见过她 |
[06:57] | Archie calledCatherine at 11:15. | Archie在11点15分通知了Catherine |
[06:59] | That gives us a 75-minutewindow for time of death. | 死亡时间在75分钟内 |
[07:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:07] | He’s lookingkind of green. | 他脸色苍白 |
[07:08] | How you doing,man? | 你还好吗? |
[07:10] | First DB’s the hardest. | 第一次看到死尸总是最难捱的 |
[07:15] | Neck feels broken. | 脖子好像断了 |
[07:18] | She’s got a four plus one on the left forearm. | 左前臂有五指印 |
[07:23] | Yeah,same thingon the other arm. | 这只手也是 |
[07:25] | Thumbs on the inside,fingers on the outside. | 拇指在内 四指在外 |
[07:28] | Stop! | 住手 |
[07:28] | Whoever grabbed herwas facing her. | 抓住她的人是正面对着她 |
[07:32] | Hey. I,uh,told Archieto go to the lab and check in his clothes | 我叫Archie回实验室 把衣服上交 |
[07:36] | and then head to the stationand give his statement. | 然后去警察局录口供 |
[07:39] | He’s,uh,a littleshook up,but he’ll be okay. | 他有点受惊 不过会没事的 |
[07:43] | He did have one unusual observation. | 他有个不同寻常的发现 |
[07:47] | David,can you please confirmif the vic has, | David 你能确认下死者是不是… |
[07:51] | uh… gone commando? | 没穿内裤吗? |
[07:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:01] | No underwear. | 没穿 |
[08:03] | Why was he looking up her skirt to begin with? | 他干嘛要从人家裙底下开始检查? |
[08:07] | He was just being thorough. | 他只是想仔细点 |
[08:09] | The killer might have taken the panties as a souvenir, | 杀手可能拿走内裤做纪念品 |
[08:13] | which meansthis wasn’t an accident. | 也就是说不是意外 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:16] | Be sure and collectan SAE kit,huh,Super? | 务必做性侵犯检测 警官? |
[08:23] | I know. Just make surethat no one enters the casino with vests,radios or uniforms. | 我知道 只是想确认没人 穿防弹背心 制服或拿对讲机进入赌场 |
[08:27] | We can’t have any mistakes. | 我们不能出任何差错 |
[08:28] | Copy that. How’s the stakeout going? | 收到 盯梢怎么样了? |
[08:30] | Well,so far,it’s like watching bad porn. | 目前就像是在看九流毛片 |
[08:32] | All right,talk to you later. | 好的 待会再说 |
[08:33] | – Keep me in the loop,Nicky. – Will do. | – 保持联系 Nicky – 好的 |
[08:38] | I just don’t getthese two idiots. | 我就是不明白这俩蠢货 |
[08:41] | They’re borninto money. | 富二代出身 |
[08:42] | They graduatedgood schools.Their daddiespaid for it all. | 一流学校毕业 老爸付清了学费 |
[08:46] | Sounds like you’ve got an issuewith rich people. | 听上去你有点仇富 |
[08:48] | No. | 不是 |
[08:48] | I got an issue withrich kids killing poor kids. | 我是对富孩子杀害穷孩子不满 |
[08:52] | These guys werein Tahoe last week. | 他们上周在塔霍湖 |
[08:53] | They were peddling bunny tabslaced with DXM. | 兜售掺有右美沙芬的饮料 |
[08:56] | Cough suppressant. | 止咳药 |
[08:58] | Causes hallucinations,inhibits sweating,raises body temperature. | 引发幻觉 抑制出汗 升高体温 |
[09:01] | You add E and a hot dance party, | 加上迷幻药和火爆舞会 |
[09:03] | you got yourself a heart attack beforeyou’re old enough to vote. | 没长到法定成年 就会心脏病发作 |
[09:06] | And with theirbackground,they probably didn’t cut the Eto save money. | 凭他们的背景 他们贩药不是为钱 |
[09:09] | Trying to distinguish their product,make it a stronger trip. | 要打造优质产品 产生更强烈的幻觉体验 |
[09:12] | And Bell,his profileis even more disturbing. | Bell的行为更让人心寒 |
[09:14] | This kid,he gets off on anything taboo. | 这孩子 百无禁忌 |
[09:17] | He is a crazy bastard. | 脑子不正常的杂种 |
[09:19] | And what makes you guys thinkthey cook in hotels? | 你们为什么认为他们在酒店里制药? |
[09:21] | Tahoe PD foundan empty can of ether and some broken glasswarein their hotel room, | 塔霍警方在他们酒店房间里 找到了乙醚空罐和碎玻璃器械 |
[09:26] | but that’s not enoughto bust them. | 但这些证据不足以逮捕他们 |
[09:27] | So we got to catchthem in the act? | 所以要抓现行? |
[09:29] | Just… not that act. | 只是…不是这种现行 |
[09:39] | Nothing on surveillance. | 监控录像什么也没有 |
[09:41] | Did you find anythingin the vic’s files? | 死者档案里有什么发现吗? |
[09:42] | Yes. She noted an incidentwith an angry guest at the lingerie show,but no details. | 她提到内衣秀上有一名愤怒的客人 但没有细节 |
[09:48] | Well,it’s a private show. | 那是个私人表演 |
[09:50] | There has to be a guest list. | 肯定有客人名单 |
[09:51] | Let’s get a name. | 打听下名字 |
[10:02] | How do you want to do this? | 你要怎么做? |
[10:05] | – Nick! – Hmm? | |
[10:07] | How do you want to do this? | 你要怎么做? |
[10:09] | Oh,yeah. | 嗯 哦 |
[10:11] | – Yeah,I’m sorry. Cheerleaders are my weakness. – I noticed. | – 抱歉 啦啦队员是我的软肋 – 我发现了 |
[10:14] | Let’s find the host of this shindig. | 去找节目主办人 |
[10:17] | Divide and conquer. | 分头行动 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:53] | Excuse me,ma’am. | 打扰下 女士 |
[10:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:03] | Do you know where I could find a guy named Lon Rose? | 你知道哪儿能找到Lon Rose吗? |
[11:07] | It’s Brenda. | 我叫Brenda |
[11:09] | Brenda? Okay. | Brenda? 好吧 |
[11:14] | I haven’t seen him in a while. | 我有一阵没见到他了 |
[11:17] | No? Mm-mm. | – 没有? – 嗯 |
[11:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | What do you think about these? | 你觉得这个怎么样? |
[11:25] | I slept in them all night. | 我整晚都穿它睡觉 |
[11:30] | I don’t know what to think,to be honest with you. | 说实话 我不知该怎么回答 |
[11:36] | I’ll take them. | 我买了 |
[12:23] | You looking for sweet or sour? | 你在找甜的还是酸的? |
[12:26] | Sweet or sour? | 甜的还是酸的? |
[12:30] | Well,you must b Have I got the perfect model for you. | 那你肯定是新来的 我为你准备的可是最完美的模特 |
[12:36] | – You must be Lon Rose. – Yes. | – 你就是Lon Rose了 – 是的 |
[12:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:41] | I haven’t seen you before. | 我以前没见过你 |
[12:43] | You find us online? | 在网上知道我们的吗? |
[12:45] | No,my name’s Langston. | 不 我叫Langston |
[12:47] | Langston. | |
[12:48] | Ray Langston. | |
[12:51] | I’m with the Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是维加斯犯罪实验室的 |
[12:53] | I need to speak with you,Mr. Rose,about, | 我要和你谈谈 Rose先生 |
[12:55] | uh,a woman named Sasha Katsaros. | 关于一个叫Sasha Katsaros的女人 |
[12:59] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:00] | Pudder called you guys? | Pudder把你们找来了? |
[13:02] | Ms. Katsaros was only doing her job. | Katsaros女士只是尽其职责 |
[13:04] | Mr. Pudder was out of line. | 是Pudder先生太过分了 |
[13:07] | And who is Mr. Pudder? | 谁是Pudder先生? |
[13:09] | A buyer. | 一个买主 |
[13:11] | See,he started pawing one of the models and when he wouldn’t stop, | 他对一个模特动手动脚 还不肯停下 |
[13:15] | I asked Sasha to eject him. | 我让Sasha把他赶出去了 |
[13:17] | He tried to sneak back in, | 他还想溜回来 |
[13:19] | I sent him downstairs to her and she took care of it. | 我就把他带到楼下交给她处理了 |
[13:22] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:23] | You open it,you own it,pal. | 拆开就要买 哥们 |
[13:25] | Yeah,I see you. | 是啊 我看见了 |
[13:26] | Uh,I’m happy to talk to you all night. | 我很乐意和你聊上一整夜 |
[13:29] | Just,uh,let me take care of business. | 但我得打理我的生意 |
[13:32] | – Very well. – Okay. | – 没关系 – 好的 |
[13:36] | Hey,check it out. | 看看这个 |
[13:38] | Two grand for a pair of underwear. | 一条内裤两千块 |
[13:40] | Can you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[13:42] | Why would you want to vacuum pack panties? | 为什么要用真空包装内裤? |
[13:46] | Well,the vacuum process removes oxygen, | 真空处理抽空了氧气 |
[13:49] | which preserves the shelf life and quality of things. | 延长物品保质期 保证质量 |
[13:53] | But that’s typically food. | 但只是对食品而言 |
[13:59] | “By any other name…” Get it? | “内裤易名” 想起来了吗? |
[14:03] | “Would smell as sweet.” Oh! | “馨香如故” |
[14:28] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢 |
[14:58] | He just turned down the AC. | 他调低了交流电 |
[15:00] | Must be getting ready to cook. | 肯定准备制药了 |
[15:05] | Dude… | 哥们… |
[15:06] | girl won’t quit snoring. | 女孩不停打鼾 |
[15:08] | You don’t pay hookers for sex,buddy,you pay them to leave. | 给妓女钱不是做爱 而是让她们离开 |
[15:10] | Get her out of here. | 把她弄出去 |
[15:14] | We got a situation.Somebody’s at the door. | 有情况 有人敲门 |
[15:17] | Both suspects have at least one gun each. | 两名嫌疑人至少各有一支枪 |
[15:19] | Looks like Everett has a .357. | Everett有把点357 |
[15:23] | And Bell is packing a Colt .45. | Bell拿的是柯尔特点45 |
[15:26] | Copy that.It’s a room service waiter pushing a cart. | 收到 是推车的服务生 |
[15:28] | Looks legit. | 看上去很正常 |
[15:30] | More room service? | 又有客房服务? |
[15:34] | I forgot,yeah. | 我忘了 是的 |
[15:35] | You can order online here. | 这儿可以在线订购 |
[15:38] | I was craving cheeseburgers,man. | 我想吃芝士汉堡了 |
[15:40] | Don’t let him in the room. | 别让他进屋 |
[15:42] | We needed more ice anyway. | 反正我们也需要冰块 |
[15:47] | Should I bring it in? | 需要我推进屋吗? |
[15:48] | Yeah,I got this. | 给我吧 |
[15:58] | Hurry up,we got beans to cook. | 快 我们还要煮豆子呢 |
[16:00] | This isn’t a freaking vacation. | 这可不是该死的度假 |
[16:02] | That’s confirmation. | 可以确认了 |
[16:04] | You want a coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[16:06] | Back in college the girls would always complain about | 大学时女生总抱怨 |
[16:08] | their underwear being stolen from the laundry room. | 内裤在更衣室被偷 |
[16:11] | It does give a whole new meaning to the term “panty raid.” | 赋予了”内衣哄抢”新的意义 |
[16:15] | You know,I spent a lot of time in Japan. | 我在日本待过一段时间 |
[16:18] | They actually have,um,vending machines filled with used panties. | 他们有出售穿过的内裤的贩卖机 |
[16:22] | Vending machines? | 贩卖机? |
[16:24] | Seriously? | 说真的? |
[16:25] | I’ve seen them. | 我见过 |
[16:27] | Okay,all right, | 好吧 |
[16:28] | so,this guy,Lon Rose,hosts a fetish show for men | 这个Lon Rose为喜欢女人穿过的… |
[16:33] | – who enjoy the scent of women’s usedunderwear? – Right. | – 内裤味道的男人主办了一场拜物展? – 对 |
[16:37] | And because his clients are so hardcore,he vacuum packs them | 因为他的客户如此狂热 他做了真空包装 |
[16:42] | because it’s all about that first whiff. | 因为关键在于那第一口气息 |
[16:46] | Look,we smell with our brains,not our noses. | 我们闻气味用的是大脑而非鼻子 |
[16:49] | Every time we inhale through our nostrils,air enters the nasal cavity | 每次我们用鼻子吸气 空气进入鼻腔 |
[16:54] | which contains millions of olfactory receptor neurons, | 腔内有百万个嗅觉受体神经元 |
[16:58] | and when scent molecules lock into the cilia, | 当气味分子锁进纤毛时 |
[17:00] | it creates an electrical signal that tells the brain how to interpret the smell. | 就会产生一种电子信号 告诉大脑怎么阐释味道 |
[17:06] | We follow our noses. Exactly. | 大脑受鼻子控制 没错 |
[17:08] | Odors help us choose our mates,impacts our sex drive, | 味道帮我们选择伴侣 影响我们的欲望 |
[17:11] | alters our hormone levels,even triggers memories. | 它能改变我们的荷尔蒙水平 甚至触动记忆 |
[17:15] | For example,any time I smell nail polish, | 比如 我每次闻到指甲油 |
[17:17] | I think about my first girlfriend,Michelle. | 我就想起我的初恋女友Michelle |
[17:20] | It’s a long way from vending machines. | 这离恋物癖差很远啊 |
[17:24] | Clint Pudder was arrested. | Clint Pudder被捕了 |
[17:26] | They picked up Pudder. | 他们抓了Pudder |
[17:32] | Mr. Pudder, | Pudder先生 |
[17:34] | you’ve got quite a collection of women’s panties in your hotel room. | 你酒店房间里收集了很多女人的内裤啊 |
[17:40] | Did you buy all those at the show? | 你是在内衣秀上买的这些内裤吗? |
[17:42] | Yes. And I would’ve bought more. | 是啊 我还会买更多 |
[17:45] | That’s why I came to Vegas. | 这就是我来拉斯维加斯的原因 |
[17:48] | Well,you must’ve been angry… | 所以Sasha Katsaros把你赶出去时… |
[17:52] | when Sasha Katsaros kicked you out. | 肯定很生气 |
[17:55] | She had no right. | 她没这个权利 |
[17:57] | Yeah,is that why you killed her? | 所以你就杀了她? |
[17:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:00] | Someone killed Sasha Katsaros,Mr. Pudder. | Sasha Katsaros被杀了 Pudder先生 |
[18:04] | Whoever did it took her panties. | 杀手拿了她的内裤 |
[18:07] | You better hope we don’t find her underwear in your little collection. | 最好别让我们在你的藏品里找到 |
[18:20] | I would never go to a loading dock. | 我是绝不会去卸货区 |
[18:23] | Those places smell horrible. | 那地方闻起来很可怕 |
[18:27] | And anyway,Miss K… not my type. | 不管怎样 K小姐… 不是我的茶 |
[18:31] | So,what is your,um,your type? | 那 你的茶是怎么样的? |
[18:38] | Well… | 嗯… |
[18:41] | When it comes to the,uh,chamber of Venus, | 当我在金星厅时 |
[18:46] | I have a very sophisticated palate. | 我的味觉非常复杂 |
[18:52] | You know,a woman’s aroma is… | 你知道的 女人的香味… |
[18:58] | It’s complex,you know? | 很复杂 知道吗? |
[19:02] | And when all of the conditions are just right… | 当所有的条件都符合时… |
[19:09] | there’s nothing to compare. | 无与伦比 |
[19:16] | Look,why don’t you just talk to that charlatan Lon Rose? | 瞧 你为什么不跟Charlatan Lon Rose谈谈? |
[19:20] | He’ll tell you. | 他会告诉你的 |
[19:22] | I only bought off of one model. | 我只买一个模特的 |
[19:25] | Brenda. | |
[19:27] | After all the money I dropped on her last year, | 毕竟去年我在她身上花了不少钱 |
[19:29] | I slipped a pair off of her last night– I’d earned it. | 昨晚我偷了她一条内裤–这是我该得的 |
[19:33] | Can you tell us what you did after you had been ejected for the second time? | 能说说你第二次被赶走后干什么去了? |
[19:38] | I hooked up with another buyer, | 我和另一个买家说好了 |
[19:40] | paid him to buy up Brenda’s whole table. | 让他买下Brenda所有出售的内裤 |
[19:43] | He dropped off the merchandise around 11:00… | 他11点就离开了… |
[19:47] | …and I blissed out in my room for the rest of the night. | …下半夜 我一直心满意足待房里 |
[19:51] | Holed up in your hotel room with a bunch of women’s panties is not an alibi. | 和一堆女人内裤待在客房 可不是过硬的不在场证明 |
[20:00] | If you’d ever tried it,you’d know it was. | 如果你试过 你就知道 |
[20:08] | We’re gonna need a sample of your fingerprints and your DNA. | 我们会采纳你的指纹和DNA样本 |
[20:12] | Right hand,please. | 请伸出你的右手 |
[20:15] | Is that thing clean? | 这东西干净吗? |
[20:17] | I hope so. | 我希望 |
[20:20] | Sticks. | 粘乎乎的 |
[20:25] | Okay,it’s show time. | 好了 演出开始了 |
[20:28] | Just get the stuff we need for now. | 把我们现在要的东西拿来 |
[20:31] | How long does it take to make Ecstasy? | 做迷幻药要花多久? |
[20:36] | Well,let’s see. | 嗯 我看看 |
[20:39] | We could go shoot some craps,play a little blackjack, | 我们可以吹吹牛 打打牌 |
[20:42] | have a long lunch,go shopping. | 吃吃饭 购购物 |
[20:45] | Or you could take me to the new Cirque show. | 不然你可以带我去看新的<喜悦之旅> (太阳马术团的经典节目) |
[20:47] | Maybe dinner. | 也许共进晚餐 |
[20:49] | And… maybe about halfway done. | 也许…可以只吃一半 |
[20:55] | You’re not a cheap date. | 跟你约会还真不便宜 |
[20:57] | Not anymore. | 现在不一样了 |
[20:59] | No. | 是的 |
[21:01] | Seriously,it all depends on the recipe and the,uh,skill of the cook. | 说真的 取决于配方 烹饪技巧 |
[21:07] | Well,it’s noon now. | 现在都中午了 |
[21:09] | Intel says that it’s a surge that starts at 10:00, | 情报说10点有个”汹涌” |
[21:11] | they just don’t know where. | 他们只是不知道在哪 |
[21:13] | I’m assuming surge is another term for a rave? | “汹涌”是锐舞晚会的代名词? |
[21:17] | The underground scene uses different terms. | 地下环境常用不同的术语 |
[21:18] | “Surge” is slang for an inside party. | “汹涌” 是室内派对的俚语 |
[21:21] | A “doof” is outside. | “Doof”是户外的 |
[21:24] | Surge because of the feeling you get from E,but “doof”? | 汹涌是服用迷幻药后的感觉 但”Doof”? |
[21:28] | Doof,it’s the sound that the bass makes | Doof是贝斯发出的声音 |
[21:32] | when there are no walls to reverberate off of. | 当四周空旷 没产生回音时 |
[21:35] | – You know,”doof,doof,doof,doof.” – Yeah,I get it. | – 然后”Doof Doof Doof Doof” – 嗯 我知道了 |
[21:51] | Is that a text from your daughter? | 你女儿的短信? |
[21:55] | Lindsey wants to visit a friend at USC. | Lindsey想到南加州大学看望一个朋友 |
[21:57] | I said no way,and she just won’t drop it. | 我说没门 她就是不肯放弃 |
[22:02] | She graduates this year,right? | 她今年毕业是吧? |
[22:06] | Well,you’ll miss the fights some day. | 你总有一天会怀恋和她争吵 |
[22:08] | Yeah,I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[22:11] | I even miss my son’s horrible techno music. | 我甚至还怀念我儿子那恐怖的电子乐 |
[22:14] | You’ve never talked about your son. | 你从没谈起过你儿子 |
[22:19] | Um,Jake. | 嗯 Jake |
[22:21] | He just,uh,turned 21. | 他刚满21岁 |
[22:25] | Yeah,my ex got custody,but,uh,he was a handful, | 由我前妻监护 但他很难搞 |
[22:28] | so he ended up living with me for high school. | 他高中时就不和我住一起了 |
[22:32] | I always thought that I was… | 我总以为是我… |
[22:35] | you know,better alone,you know? | 你知道的 最好是一个人? |
[22:39] | But I miss having someone to come home to. | 但我很怀恋能有人一起回家 |
[22:52] | I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. | 我并不是要让你为难 |
[22:58] | Just wanted you to know. | 只是想让你知道 |
[23:16] | My uncle was obsessed with the smell of chocolate chip cookies. | 我叔叔迷死了巧克力饼干的味道 |
[23:20] | One day my aunt came home and found him with his head in the oven, | 有天 我阿姨回家发现他头放在炉子里 |
[23:24] | thought he was committing suicide. | 还以为他要自杀呢 |
[23:25] | She realized at that instant the secret to a happy marriage– | 那一刻她发现幸福婚姻的秘密– |
[23:31] | fresh-baked cookies every day. | 每天都有新鲜出炉的饼干 |
[23:34] | You’re really kind of freaky,Doc. | 你真是个怪人 博士 |
[23:37] | Coming from you,I’ll take that as a compliment. | 从你口中说出 我就当成恭维了 |
[23:39] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[23:40] | I found a contusion on her back | 我在她背上发现一道挫伤 |
[23:44] | and,uh,a couple of fractured ribs. | 还有几根肋骨也断了 |
[23:47] | It’s a partial shoe impression. | 这是不完整的脚印 |
[23:48] | David found a corresponding mark on her jacket. | David在她外套上也找到相符的印痕 |
[23:52] | No distinguishing features. | 没什么明显特征 |
[23:55] | Hmm. So,our victim was grabbed and then kicked. | 那么说 凶手抓住死者 踢她 |
[23:59] | Let me go! Oh. | 放开我! |
[24:04] | That would explain the broken neck and the,uh,scalp lacerations. | 这可以解释脖子断裂 头皮的裂伤 |
[24:10] | Vascular birthmark shaped like a strawberry. | 血管胎记像个草莓形状 |
[24:14] | You know,in Arabic they’re calledWiham. | 知道吗 在阿拉伯语里他们称为Wiham |
[24:16] | That translates to “wishes,” | 是”希望”的意思 |
[24:18] | and believed to be a sign of a mother’s unfulfilled dreams. | 人们相信是母亲心愿未了的信号 |
[24:25] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[24:27] | So,I just finished analyzing your victim’s SAE kit. Yeah? | 我刚完成了被害人的强奸测试 |
[24:30] | I found one plus spermatozoa,but no indication of trauma. | 我发现了精子 但没有受伤迹象 |
[24:34] | Okay. She had sex,but she wasn’t raped. | 就是说她有做爱 但没被强奸 |
[24:36] | – Right. – We know whose it is? | – 是的 – 知道是谁吗? |
[24:37] | Yeah. It was an unknown male. | 未知男性 |
[24:39] | It wasn’t Pudder. | 不是Pudder |
[24:42] | Is that the bra she was wearing when she died? | 那是她死时穿的文胸? |
[24:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:48] | I don’t think Pudder took her panties. | 我觉得Pudder没有拿走她的内裤 |
[24:50] | Based on what? | 什么理由? |
[24:51] | Based on the fact that I didn’t receive any black underwear | 因为我从Pudder房间里 |
[24:53] | like that with pink satin trim | 没找到任何像这样带粉色缎花边的 |
[24:54] | in any of the lingerie that was retrieved from Pudder’s room. | 黑色文胸 |
[24:58] | And…? | 所以…? |
[24:59] | Okay,stay with me. | 好 听我说 |
[25:01] | That right there is an Amatore bra. | 那是一件Amatore牌的文胸 |
[25:03] | Now,it’s really nice,it’s really expensive, | 质量出众但也很贵 |
[25:04] | and if a woman buys a bra like that, | 如果哪个女人买这样的内衣 |
[25:06] | then one,she always buys the matching underwear, | 那她肯定会买同款内裤 |
[25:08] | and two,she wears them together as a set. | 两件 穿起来就是一套 |
[25:10] | It’s a thing. | 就是这样 |
[25:12] | Maybe it was in the wash. | 也许内裤送洗了 |
[25:13] | Yeah. No. She would never put underwear like that in a washing machine. | 不会的 她绝不会把这种内衣 放在洗衣机里洗 |
[25:17] | – Why not? – Just trust me. | – 为什么不? – 信我就好 |
[25:19] | I’m an expert. | 我是专家 |
[25:27] | So Bell just brought in more ice. | Bell刚买了很多冰 |
[25:30] | They’re probably bathing the condensate. | 他们也许在洗浓缩物 |
[25:32] | It’s the most dangerous part. | 这是最危险的环节 |
[25:37] | If I’m right,they just completed the Wacker | 如果我没猜错 他们刚完成Wacker过程 |
[25:39] | oxidation stage to keep the temperature down. | 氧化阶段 保持低温 |
[25:43] | The chemical reaction is exothermic, | 这个化学反应产生热量 |
[25:46] | it gives off a lot of heat. | 会释放大量热能 |
[25:50] | From this point on,they’ve got to keep the mixture | 就这点看来 他们准备把混合物 |
[25:53] | below 40 degrees Celsius at all times. | 保持在40摄氏度以下 |
[25:56] | Or what? It goes bad? | 不然? 就会变质? |
[25:58] | No. | 不 |
[26:00] | It explodes. | 会爆炸 |
[26:12] | How you holding up? | 现在感觉怎样? |
[26:14] | Finding that woman’s body was pretty intense. | 刚看到那尸体时很紧张 |
[26:19] | But… | 但… |
[26:21] | You know,these bodies here are making that memory fade pretty fast. | 这些肉体很快会冲淡那些记忆 |
[26:27] | It’s all right,Archie.It gets easier. | 没事的 Archie 很快就好了 |
[26:32] | I’ve been going over Rose’s sales for the last 24 hours. | 我在看Rose过去24小时出的货 |
[26:37] | Quite an inventory. | 数量庞大 |
[26:39] | Let me tell you,this is one recession-proof industry. | 我想说 这可是不会衰退的行业 |
[26:45] | Enlarge and enhance this photo for me. | 放大加清这张图 |
[26:47] | – I want a look at her clavicle. – Yeah. | – 让我看看她锁骨 – 好 |
[26:51] | Our victim had a strawberry-shaped birthmark. | 受害者有枚草莓形的胎记 |
[26:54] | Thatis Sasha Katsaros. | 这就是Sasha Katsaros |
[26:57] | Oh,I… I thought she worked at the hotel. | 我…我以为她在酒店上班 |
[27:00] | Apparently,she wasn’t making enough money at her day job. | 明显日常工作挣不了多少钱 |
[27:05] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow,okay? | 明天见? |
[27:07] | Mr. Rose? | Rose先生? |
[27:10] | There’s been a development in Sasha Katsaros’ case. | Sasha Katsaros的案子有了新进展 |
[27:13] | Oh,good news. | 噢 真好 |
[27:15] | You caught the guy. | 你们抓到凶手了 |
[27:16] | We’re circling him. | 正在缩小范围 |
[27:18] | Why didn’t you tell us that Sasha was one of your models? | 你怎么不说Sasha是你的模特? |
[27:21] | Well,you didn’t ask. | 你们没问 |
[27:23] | You didn’t think that’s important in a murder investigation? | 你不觉得这对谋杀调查很重要? |
[27:27] | Look,she,uh,made me promise. | 是她 要我保证不说出去 |
[27:30] | She loved her job here at the hotel. | 她喜欢在酒店的工作 |
[27:32] | That’s… that’s why she never did live modeling. | 所以…她从来不做现场表演 |
[27:35] | That’s her table,isn’t it? | 那是她的展示板对吧? |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:40] | My biggest seller. | 我最畅销的产品 |
[27:41] | Guys went crazy over her scent. | 她的味道让人着迷 |
[27:46] | You guys think my business is for undersexed husbands or losers who can’t get any? | 你们肯定认为我的客户都是 能力不足或找不到女人的男人 对吧? |
[27:52] | Yeah,something like that,yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[27:54] | Well,I might have thought that,too,if I hadn’t met Sasha. | 我本来也这样想 直到遇见Sasha |
[27:57] | You see,she was my inspiration for starting the business. | 知道吗 她是我开店的灵感 |
[28:01] | I fell in love with the way she smelled. | 我爱上了她的味道 |
[28:03] | Well,her killer liked her smell,too. | 凶手也爱她的味道 |
[28:07] | So much so that he took a pair of her panties as a souvenir. | 所以把她内裤当纪念品拿走 |
[28:11] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[28:13] | There’s an officer outside who will escort you downtown. | 外面有位警官会护送你去局里 |
[28:17] | Yeah,we’re just going to sniff around,if you don’t mind. | 我们打算到处闻闻 如果你不介意 |
[28:29] | Sasha gave them to me yesterday. | 这是Sasha昨天给我的 |
[28:31] | Sasha,darling,they can’t get enough. | Sasha 亲爱的 他们永不满足 |
[28:34] | I need more product. | 我还要些货 |
[28:36] | Well,I can’t go home. I’m working. | 我回不了家 在上班 |
[28:38] | Well,what about the ones you’re wearing? | 那你现在正穿着的呢? |
[28:41] | I could sell those as fresh. | 可以当新货卖 |
[28:42] | Get a premium. | 高价出售 |
[28:58] | Look,I swear I didn’t kill Sasha. I loved her. | 我发誓我没杀Sasha 我爱她 |
[29:02] | We’re going to need a sample of your DNA. | 我们需要一份你的DNA样本 |
[29:04] | You think I had sex with her? | 你以为我和她做过? |
[29:05] | Did you? I would never have sex with Sasha. | – 有吗? – 我绝不会和她做 |
[29:08] | That’d be like scribbling on the Mona Lisa. | 这就像是在蒙娜丽莎脸上涂鸦 |
[29:10] | It would kill my business. | 会将生意毁于一旦 |
[29:12] | And these– turns out they’re worthless. | 而这些– 就会一钱不值 |
[29:14] | Yeah,well,they’re not yours anymore; they’re ours now. | 这些不再是你的 归我们了 |
[29:16] | Give them to me. | 给我吧 |
[29:17] | Sex changes a woman’s body chemistry, | 性会改变女性分泌的化学成分 |
[29:20] | which alters the fragrance. | 也就改变了味道 |
[29:23] | Look,she should’ve known better. | 她应该知道的 |
[29:26] | But the nose knows. | 鼻子能闻出来 |
[29:31] | No,no,no,no,l-listen to me. | 不不不 听我说 |
[29:32] | I don’t… no,no,I don’t care how big her boobs are. I… | 我不… 不是 我不管她胸有多大… |
[29:37] | Oh,I’m so tired of white chicks. Um… | 我只是对白种妞感到厌烦… |
[29:39] | Give me… give me an Asian chick. | 那…给我个亚洲妞 |
[29:42] | No,you know what? | 不 我说? |
[29:43] | Make that two Asian chicks. | 两个亚洲妞 |
[29:44] | – I want… – No more hookers. | – 我想… – 别招妓了 |
[29:46] | We’ve got to finish. We only got three hours. | 事还没做完 只剩三小时了 |
[29:48] | Ev,you’ve got to relax. | Ev 放松 |
[29:51] | We’re the sole suppliers for this event. | 这次我们是独家供货商 |
[29:53] | We don’t deliver,they don’t roll. | 我们不送货 他们就没得玩 |
[29:54] | Dude,what’s going to happen if we’re five minutes late? | 伙计 晚五分钟会死人吗? |
[29:57] | You on a suicide mission,Bell? | 这事就是玩命 Bell? |
[29:58] | We ruin this guy’s surge,we’re dead. | 毁了他们的好事 我们就得偿命 |
[30:00] | – He won’t care how rich your daddy is. – Hey,no. | – 他可不在乎你老爸多有钱 – 喂 不 |
[30:03] | Hey,uh-uh. Don’t talk to me like that,okay? | 别那样说我行不? |
[30:05] | You owe me. I’m the one that got us out of the mess in Tahoe,pal. | 你欠我的 是我把你从塔霍湖的烂摊子里 解救出来 |
[30:08] | – You’re the one that got us in the mess… – Oh,come on,no. | – 是你招来的这些烂事… – 喂 别这样 |
[30:11] | Don’t put that on me,all right? You cooked the beans. | 别想怪在我头上 是你煮的豆子 |
[30:13] | You’re the one that screwed up the ratio. | 你搞砸了成分配比 |
[30:14] | – Yeah,’cause you lied to me about what you put… – Shut up. | – 啊 那是因为你谎称… – 闭嘴 |
[30:17] | Shut up,Ev. Shut up,or I will shoot you. | 闭嘴 Ev 闭嘴 不然我开枪了 |
[30:20] | If that’s room service,I’m going to shoot you. | 如果又是客房服务 我就杀了你 |
[30:23] | Who’s at the door? | 谁在门口? |
[30:24] | They are friends of mine. | 是我朋友 |
[30:26] | It is a private sale. | 他们来私下交易 |
[30:28] | Get rid of them. | 让他们走 |
[30:29] | I paid for the room,so just back off. | 房费是我给的 你退开 |
[30:32] | – Belly Bell!- Jilly-Jill. | |
[30:35] | You are looking good. | 你看起来真美 |
[30:37] | How you doing,baby? | 最近如何 宝贝? |
[30:39] | Who are you? You the BF? | 你是谁? 她男朋友? |
[30:41] | We need a hook-up. | 我们要买点货 |
[30:42] | Well… | 噢… |
[30:44] | She’s obviously trippin’ balls,so you’re out of luck. | 她显然嗨过了头 你运气很背 |
[30:46] | We’re,uh,we’y yet. | 我们还没弄完 |
[30:49] | I can feel your energy,Belly. | 我能感觉到你心潮澎湃 Belly |
[30:52] | It’s,like,ice cream. | 就像是 冰淇淋 |
[30:56] | I love your soul. | 爱死了你的灵魂 |
[30:59] | Get off her,man. | 放开她 |
[31:07] | Oh,my God,this is amazing. | 噢 天啊 真爽 |
[31:10] | – Get up,Jill. – This is like the softest thing on Earth. | – 起来 Jill – 这是全世界最柔软的东西了 |
[31:14] | Now! | 快起来! |
[31:15] | – Come on,Jill. – Hey! | – 起来 Jill – 喂! |
[31:18] | You’re not going anywhere,except hell. | 除了地狱 你哪儿也不能去 |
[31:22] | All right,we got a possible 444 developing here. | 注意 这里可能需要增援小组 |
[31:24] | Entry team stand by. | 先头小组待命 |
[31:32] | Hey,buddy,you looking for these? | 嗨 伙计 你是要这个? |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:35] | But first I’m going to kill your boy here. | 等我先杀了他 |
[31:37] | Oh,you gotta know,I’m not going to let that happen. | 你得知道 我不准这种事发生 |
[31:41] | Besides,we start shooting,whole place goes boom. | 而且 一旦开枪 这儿就爆炸 |
[31:47] | Take them.On the house. | 拿走 不收钱 |
[31:49] | Ooh,I’ll take them. | 我来拿 |
[31:50] | Grab your lady and bounce. | 带着你的女人出去 |
[31:53] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[31:56] | Do you guys want to come? | 你们想来吗? |
[31:57] | Get out. | 滚 |
[31:59] | Or not. | 还是算了 |
[32:07] | Okay,stand down,stand down. | 解除戒备 解除戒备 |
[32:09] | As soon as you can,grab the male and female. | 抓住那一男一女 |
[32:11] | The guy’s armed. He’s got a revolver inside his jacket. | 男的有枪 夹克里有把左轮 |
[32:13] | Hold them until I get there. | 扣留他们 等我过来 |
[32:15] | We only got a couple more hours. Let’s go. | 我们只有几小时了 走吧 |
[32:18] | Hey,uh,you want me to send one of my guys up here,keep you company? | 你想我派人上来 和你一起吗? |
[32:23] | I’m solid. | 我准备充分 |
[32:24] | I’ll leave the radio. | 我把对讲机留下 |
[32:35] | – Wendy. – Hmm? | – 嗯? |
[32:36] | Here’s Lon Rose’s exemplar. | 这是Lon Rose的样本 |
[32:38] | I need you to compare it to the male contribution found in the victim’s SAE kit. | 与性侵犯物证中的男性样本比对 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:42] | And… victim’s underwear. | 还有…死者的内裤 |
[32:46] | – I was right. – Yes. | – 我说对了 – 是的 |
[32:47] | You were. Thanks for the insight. | 谢谢你的洞察力 |
[32:49] | – Hey,Nick. – Yeah? | – 嘿 Nick – 嗯? |
[32:51] | You’re going to want to see this. | 来看看这个 |
[32:53] | I was reviewing the victim’s key card history for you. | 我正在看死者的门卡使用记录 |
[32:56] | According to the hotel’s security card database, | 根据酒店的安保门卡数据库 |
[32:59] | somebody’s currently using it. | 有人还在用这张卡 |
[33:01] | That’s impossible.Sasha’s key card is still in evidence. | 不可能 Sasha的门卡在证物箱里 |
[33:17] | Let me see that thing. | 我看看 |
[33:29] | Didn’t see that coming. | 没想到是这样 |
[33:43] | Just wrapped up. | 审完了 |
[33:45] | We didn’t get anything from the boyfriend, | 那男的没交代什么 |
[33:46] | but we did get a location for the surge from the Etard girl,Jill. | 但那个嗨过头的女孩Jill给了个 举办”汹涌”的地址 |
[33:50] | It’s an abandoned building just west of Red Rock. | 是红岩峡谷西面的一栋废弃建筑 |
[33:52] | I’ve been to parties there. | 我去过那里举办的派对 |
[33:54] | Well,I used to be down with PLUR. | 曾经赞同过PLUR(锐舞的精神) |
[33:56] | It’s an acronym for “Peace,Love,Unity,Respect.” | 是”和平 爱 和谐 尊重”的首字母缩写 |
[33:59] | It’s like the,uh,rave motto. | 它就像锐舞的座右铭 |
[34:01] | Anyways,it was a long time ago,but I know the scene. | 不管怎么说 那都是久远往事了 但我清楚那种场景 |
[34:04] | You pass your drug tests? | 你通过毒品测试了? |
[34:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:07] | Consider yourself recruited. | 想想你都是二度雇佣的 |
[34:09] | Okay,the surveillance team that’s in place at the casino– | 赌场里的监控小组– |
[34:11] | they’ll follow Everett and Bell when they leave. | Everett和Bell离开时 他们负责跟踪 |
[34:13] | I’ll keep the backup units at a distance. | 我会在远处指挥后援小组 |
[34:15] | Do you want to pick them up before they get to the party,or after they distribute? | 你想在他们到派对前逮捕 还是他们卖掉毒品后? |
[34:17] | No,I want them for distribution to minors. | 不 我要以向未成年人售毒的罪名 逮捕他们 |
[34:19] | Give the DA something rock solid to deal with, | 给地方检察官如山的铁证 |
[34:21] | something they can’t skate on. All set? | 不会让他们有机会脱罪的证据 都准备好了? |
[34:23] | I’ll head back upstairs. | 我回楼上去 |
[34:29] | Mr. Thomas. | Thomas先生 |
[34:31] | Oh,hey. | 嗨 |
[34:32] | Gentlemen,can I help you? | 先生们 有什么需要帮忙的? |
[34:34] | Yeah,I hope so. | 我希望有 |
[34:36] | Sasha’s key card is still active. | Sasha的门卡还在使用中 |
[34:39] | What,you mean somebody’s using it? | 什么 你是说有人还在用? |
[34:41] | Probably her killer. | 很可能是杀她的凶手 |
[34:43] | But,you see,the thing is we already found a card in her jacket. | 不过 问题是我们早已在她外套里 找到一张门卡了 |
[34:50] | May I see your key card,please? | 能看看你的卡吗? |
[34:52] | Yes,absolutely. | 好的 当然可以 |
[34:55] | Uh,you know what? | 哦 知道吗? |
[34:57] | I,uh,I think I left it at my desk. | 我 呃 我想我把它忘在桌上了 |
[34:59] | This is embarrassing. | 真是不好意思 |
[35:00] | – I’ll be right back. – No,no,no,no,no. | – 我马上就回来 – 不 不 不 |
[35:05] | We’ll just check your pockets right here. | 我们就在这里检查你的口袋 |
[35:29] | How do you explain that,Mr. Thomas? | 这你如何解释 Thomas先生? |
[35:31] | Look,when I met Sasha,I knew she was special. | 听着 当我遇到Sasha时 我就知道她很特别 |
[35:35] | Hell,after the third date,I wanted to marry her. | 约会过三次后 我就想娶她 |
[35:41] | Then she booked that… that lingerie job. | 可她接了那份…那份内衣的活 |
[35:44] | It made me sick to think of her sharing herself with all those… | 只要想到她和那些人一起分享她自己 我就感到恶心 |
[35:49] | perverts. | 那些变态们 |
[35:51] | So we had it out,she promised to quit. | 我们商量好了 她保证她会辞职 |
[35:57] | – She lied. – Wait a minute. | – 她说谎了 – 等等 |
[36:00] | You’re going to choose a bunch of perverts over me? | 你宁可放弃我 选择一群变态? |
[36:02] | They’re not perverts. | 他们不是变态 |
[36:03] | They’re fans– they’re my fans. | 他们是崇拜者–是我的粉丝 |
[36:05] | You shouldn’t be jealous. | 你不该嫉妒的 |
[36:06] | Are you kidding me here? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[36:07] | Look,Finn,if you can’t accept my lifestyle,we’re over. | 听着 Finn 如果你没法接受我的生活方式 我们就玩完了 |
[36:10] | Wait,wait a minute.What is wrong with you?! | 等等 你脑子有毛病吗?! |
[36:20] | You don’t know Sasha. You don’t understand. | 你们不了解Sasha 你们不理解 |
[36:23] | She was everything to me. | 她就是我的一切 |
[36:25] | I couldn’t live without her. | 没有她 我无法活下去 |
[36:27] | No,Mr. Thomas,you couldn’t let her live without you. | 不 Thomas先生 你无法接受她的生活中没有你 |
[36:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:38] | Are they finished? | 他们完工了吗? |
[36:39] | They’ve been in the bathroom for over an hour. | 他们在浴室待了一个多小时 |
[36:41] | There’s no more ice coming in. | 没有送更多的冰进来了 |
[36:42] | It’s almost 10:00. | 快到10点了 |
[36:43] | – Here we go. – We’ve got movement. | – 我们出发 – 有动静了 |
[36:46] | Okay,let’s lay ’em out. | 行了 把它们都平摊开来 |
[36:49] | Final step in the process– brand your goods. | 制药的最后一步–给产品贴上自己品牌 |
[37:27] | All right,they’re leaving the room.Both suspects are armed. | 他们离开房间了 2个嫌犯都携带武器 |
[37:29] | Let me know when they hit the lobby. | 等他们到大堂时通知我 |
[37:32] | I’m going to need a uni with me when I disable and process the lab. | 等会我卸下武装 处理现场时 需要个警官和我一起 |
[37:36] | You’re looking at him. | 你面前不就有一个嘛 |
[37:39] | Suspects are at the valet. | 嫌犯到了服务区 |
[37:41] | Game on. Let’s not lose them. | 游戏开始了 别跟丢了 |
[37:47] | Suspects’ vehicle is leaving the front entrance, | 嫌犯的车正驶离前门 |
[37:48] | turning north on Las Vegas Boulevard. | 朝北面的拉斯维加斯大道驶去 |
[37:50] | I’m in the number one position. | 我在一号位 |
[37:51] | Units three and four,stand by to take over. | 第三 四小组 准备继续跟踪 |
[37:56] | Turning east on Flamingo. | 转向东面Flamingo大道去了 |
[38:11] | Well,there’s open chemicals and spilled chemicals– | 这里到处是化学物品啊 |
[38:14] | I don’t know what they are. | 我都不知道它们是什么 |
[38:16] | You’re not suited up,Lou. | 你还没有穿上制服 Lou |
[38:18] | Stay in the living room. | 待在起居室里 |
[38:20] | Okay,I’ll search for finished product. | 好的 我去搜查完成品 |
[38:22] | Suspects are two blocks from the warehouse. | 嫌犯离仓库只有两个街区了 |
[38:23] | UC officers and Sanders are in position. | 警员和Sanders已经就位 |
[39:01] | We’ve got Sanders inside with three officers. | Sanders和3名便衣警员一起进去了 |
[39:03] | When I get a text,I’ll give the word. | 我得到短信后 就发信号 |
[39:05] | Black-and-whites move up,and standby units move in. | 警员们先进去 后援小组往前移 |
[39:33] | One for you,pretty lady… | 给你一颗 漂亮女士… |
[39:35] | and for you. | 也给你一颗 |
[40:11] | How’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[40:16] | Slow. | 很缓慢 |
[40:26] | Bell,let’s go,man. | Bell 我们走吧 伙计 |
[40:28] | – I’m good. – No,come on,let’s go. | – 我真开心呢 – 不 来吧 我们走 |
[40:55] | Hey,uh,can I get another roll? | 嗨 我能再来一片吗? |
[40:59] | I lost the other one. | 我那片掉了 |
[41:08] | Thanks,man. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[41:10] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[41:12] | Don’t even twitch,or this will be your last party. | 抖都别想抖一下 要不这就是 你最后一场派对了 |
[41:15] | Stay right there. | 待着别动 |
[41:18] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[41:20] | Let’s go,pal.The party’s over. | 我们走 伙计 派对结束了 |
[41:22] | What’s the 20 on Bell? | Bell身上的那些呢? |
[41:24] | He was back there a minute ago,but he’s gone. | 一分钟前他还在那里 可现在跑了 |
[41:35] | Hey,they arrested Everett. | 嗨 他们逮捕了Everett |
[41:37] | They’re still searching for Bell in the crowd. | 他们仍在人群里搜寻Bell |
[41:39] | Almost done. | 我快结束了 |
[41:40] | The chemicals are sealed and secure,HazMat’s on their way, | 化学物品都已包装妥当 危险品处理小组正在赶过来 |
[41:43] | and we’ll need to pack up those suitcases and take them with us. | 我们要整理好那些箱子带回去 |
[41:47] | Okay,you got it. | 明白了 |
[41:53] | Adam 2-2,copy that. | A2-2 收到 |
[41:55] | We are currently in the back alleyway of the Diamond Dust. | 我们正在Diamond Dust饭店后的小巷里 |
[42:00] | No,dude,I snuck out a side door. | 不 老兄 我是从边门溜走的 |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:05] | No,the cop… the cops don’t… they don’t know where I am. | 不 警察…警察不 不知道我在哪里 |
[42:07] | I don’t know what happened to Ev. | 我不知道Ev出了什么事 |
[42:11] | Just… just come get me. | 只是… 过来接我就好 |
[42:13] | – Just-just come get me…- Confirm suspects are in custody. | – 只是…过来接我就好 – 确定 嫌犯们已被拘留 |
[42:16] | We do not have the second suspect in custody. | 第二名嫌犯并没有被捕 |
[42:18] | Repeat,we do not have the second suspect in custody. | 重复 第二名嫌犯并没有被捕 |
[42:21] | Copy that.Confirm that the suspect is still at large. | 收到 确定嫌犯仍然在逃 |
[42:54] | Any available units to Diamond Dust Hotel. | 所有机动小组都赶去Diamond Dust饭店 |
[42:58] | …1-2,yeah,stand by and we’ll check with the watch commander in your area. | 1-2 原地待命 我们会和你们所在区域的 监视组长核对 |
[43:48] | CSI Season 10 Episode 16 | 犯罪现场调查 |