时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Control,air 12. | 12号控制塔 |
[00:11] | I’m code four. | 这里是4号 |
[00:13] | Another quiet night in the wilderness. | 又一个荒野的寂静之夜 |
[00:15] | Nothing stirring but a pack of coyotes. | 只有一些土狼在游荡 |
[00:18] | Copy,air 12. | 12号控制塔收到 |
[00:24] | Looks like they’ve got company. | 看来不只是土狼 |
[00:25] | Stand by,one. | 等等 |
[00:30] | I have a visual. | 看到了 |
[00:37] | Bogey in a blue pickup. Half mile west of quadrant six. | 嫌犯驾驶蓝色皮卡 在第6区向西半英里处 |
[00:40] | Copy,air 12. I’ll alert ground units. | 收到 我会通知地面巡逻分队 |
[00:44] | Suspect vehicle westbound on paiute logging road. | 嫌犯正在Paiute Logging公路向西逃窜 |
[00:47] | Suspect doubling back,doubling back. | 嫌犯正在掉头逃窜 |
[00:49] | Eastbound,paiute logging road. | 沿Paiute Logging公路向东逃窜 |
[00:51] | Two ground units approaching. | 地面支援正在前往 |
[00:54] | Suspect turning southbound. Suspect turning south. | 嫌犯向南转了 向南 |
[01:06] | Subject heading westbound. | Subject heading westbound. 嫌犯向西转了 嫌犯向西转了 |
[01:09] | Park rangers have a visual. They’re in pursuit. | 公园巡逻发现他们了 正在追捕 |
[01:29] | Suspect vehicle crashed. He’s on foot. | 他撞车了 嫌犯正徒步逃窜 |
[01:35] | Control,situation is code four. | 控制塔 情况得到控制 |
[01:42] | Park service notified us. | 是公园保安通知我们的 |
[01:45] | This is a federal wildlife refuge. | 这里是联邦野生动植物保护区 |
[01:46] | Nobody should be out here. | 不该有人进来的 |
[01:48] | That’s juan ramirez,suspect,boulder city. | 他叫Juan Ramirez 波尔德市人 |
[01:51] | Buenas noches,juan. | 晚上好 Juan |
[01:53] | What was he doing out here? | 他在这里干嘛呢? |
[01:55] | He was dumping trash,which is what You guys are here for. | 他是来丢垃圾的 叫你们来就为这个 |
[02:16] | Surgical waste?! | 外科手术的废弃物?! |
[02:32] | And human organs. | 人体器官 |
[02:34] | Spleen,Gallbladder And a finger. | 脾脏 胆囊 和一根手指 |
[02:39] | And these cuts– They’re surgically precise. | 而这切痕 是手术留下的 |
[02:42] | Hey,guys,we need a tarp on the ground over here,please. | 伙计们 拿块防水布铺在地上 谢谢 |
[02:52] | Nick. | |
[02:57] | It’s just a kid. | 这是个孩子 |
[03:02] | Betadine. This boy was prepped for surgery. | 是优碘(术前消毒皮肤用) 这男孩正准备做手术 |
[03:04] | What are the chances there’s another guy in vegas Cutting out human organs on the dl? | 维加斯有人暗中切割人体器官的几率有多少 |
[03:08] | No,this is Dr. Jekyll’s work. | 不 这是杰基尔博士的风格 (<化生博士>里的角色) |
[03:11] | I never would’ve expected him to look like juan. | 那个Juan看上去可不像哦 |
[03:15] | That’s not him. | 肯定不是他干的 |
[03:18] | Hey,Dr. Frankenstein had igor. | 嘿 既然弗兰肯斯坦博士有个助手伊果 |
[03:20] | Maybe Dr. Jekyll has juan. | 那杰基尔博士就能有Juan啊 犯罪现场调查 |
[03:47] | CSI Season 10 Episode 11 | |
[04:02] | Room service found her just after 4:00 a.M. | 客房服务凌晨4点发现她的 |
[04:05] | There’s no cameras in the hallway,And I’m waiting On the elevator surveillance. | 走廊没有监控摄像头 我在等电梯监控摄像的带子 |
[04:09] | What about the stairs? | 那楼梯呢? |
[04:10] | Well,hotel security tells me That the door monitoring system Hasn’t been triggered in the last 12 hours. | 酒店保安告诉我 房门警报器12小时里没有被触发过 |
[04:16] | David. What have you got? | David 发现什么没? |
[04:18] | White marks on the neck,But they don’t go all the way around,And there’s no indentations on the skin. | 颈部有白色痕迹 但没有环绕颈部 皮肤上也没有凹痕 |
[04:23] | Means she probably wasn’t strangled. | 说明她多半不是被勒死的 |
[04:25] | Possible asphyxiation. | 可能是窒息? |
[04:27] | Possible. | 是的 |
[04:29] | We have no abrasions on her legs. | 腿上没有擦伤 |
[04:34] | Nothing on her back. | 背部也没有 |
[04:35] | She must have been dead when the killer dragged her out here. | 她被拖过来时肯定已经死了 |
[04:37] | Which means she was probably killed In a room on this floor. | 说明她可能是在这层楼的某间房间被杀的 |
[04:40] | Here’s her purse. | 这是她的包 |
[04:44] | Smooth skin. | 皮肤光滑 |
[04:45] | Very little body hair. | 体毛很少 |
[04:47] | Makes her a perfect candidate for super glue. | 可以对她做超凝胶实验 |
[04:49] | Call robbins,have him turn the thermostat down in autopsy. | 通知Robbins 让他调低验尸房的空调温度 |
[04:52] | And,david,get the body back stat. Disturb her as little as possible. | David 再检查一下尸体 但尽可能确保尸体完好 |
[04:55] | I’ll leave her clothes on. | 那我不脱她内衣了 |
[04:59] | Karen jones. 23 from phoenix. | 她叫Karen Jones 23岁 凤凰城来的 |
[05:03] | Yeah,hi,this is captain brass. I’m upstairs. | 你好 我是Brass队长 我在楼上 |
[05:05] | Do you have a karen jones Registered as a hotel guest? | 有没有叫Karen Jones的客人登记入住? |
[05:09] | No,sir,we don’t. | 不 没有 长官 |
[05:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:10] | She’s not registered. | 她不是登记的住客 |
[05:14] | This might be. | 这把家伙可能登记了 |
[05:40] | I found some empty bottles of prescription meds over here: | 我在这儿找到些空的处方药瓶 |
[05:44] | Fluoxetine,atorvastatin calcium and prevalis. | 氟西汀 阿托伐他丁钙片什么的 |
[05:49] | And this shipping order for herbs and vitamins From a store called botanica ventura. | 这份草药和维他命订单来自 一个叫Botanica Ventura的店 |
[05:54] | You want to bet that botanica sells more than just herbs? | 你愿意和我打赌Botanica不光卖草药吗? |
[05:56] | That’s a good bet. | 那你赢定了 |
[05:58] | What about this blood? | 那这血呢? |
[06:03] | It’s human. | 是人的 |
[06:05] | The fresh drops are still gummy. | 新鲜一些的还粘糊糊的 |
[06:07] | Older ones are flaky. | 老一些的都干碎了 |
[06:09] | Multiple events. | 说明还不止一起谋杀 |
[06:11] | This wasn’t igor’s first trash run. | 这不是伊果第一趟跑腿了 |
[06:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[06:19] | Did either of you hear or see anything last night? | 你们俩有谁听到或看到什么吗? |
[06:36] | Uh,just get a japanese officer over here to f.I. Them. | 呃 找个日裔警官过来翻译一下 |
[06:39] | Thank you. Arigato. | 谢谢 阿里嘎多~~ |
[06:41] | So you haven’t slept last night? | 那你昨晚没睡觉? |
[06:43] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[06:44] | Where did those come from? | 这是哪来的? |
[06:45] | I-I-I mean,I think I remember some,like,stripper chicks,Like,trying to grind up on me,you know? | 我我是说 我可能还记得点 比如 脱衣舞女 呃 想要跟我搞 懂吗? |
[06:50] | I don’t know,dude. I was so faded. | 我不清楚 伙计 我当时很迷糊 |
[06:55] | I think I’m still drunk. | 我觉得我现在还醉着呢 |
[06:56] | All right,dude,well,we need to get your statement,But first,you need to brush your teeth. | 好吧 我们要录你的口供 不过你最好先去刷牙 |
[07:01] | Mr. Crowley,just calm down. | Crowley先生 你冷静一下 |
[07:02] | I’m going to miss my plane. | 我要赶不上飞机了 |
[07:04] | So you’re not spending the weekend? | 你不在这里度周末? |
[07:06] | I’m an actuary. | 我是个精算师 |
[07:07] | It was our annual meeting. | 这是我们的年会 |
[07:08] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪? |
[07:10] | A group of us went to dinner and a show. | 我们一群人去吃晚饭看演出了 |
[07:12] | I’m going to need their names. | 我需要那群人的名字 |
[07:13] | Well,keep knocking on doors,’cause we’re all on this floor. | 他们都住这层 你去挨个敲门吧 |
[07:16] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[07:19] | Jim,I’m getting a lot of no answers. | Jim 我这里毫无进展 |
[07:21] | So get a list of all the guests on 19 including checkouts. | 你去搞一份19楼所有房客的名单 包括已经结账的 |
[07:25] | Yeah,I’m on it. | 好的 这就去 |
[07:26] | We’ve been showing karen jones’ picture around everywhere. | 我已经把Karen Jones的照片到处给人看 |
[07:29] | Somebody had to see her. | 肯定有人见过她 |
[07:30] | Listen,something may be breaking now. I’ll get back to you. | 可能会有进展 待会跟你说 |
[07:33] | What do you got,joe? | 有什么发现 Joe? |
[07:34] | Bartender recognized the photo. | 酒保认出了这照片 |
[07:36] | She was here last two nights with a girlfriend. | 她前两晚都和一个女朋友在一起 |
[07:38] | With a prostitute girlfriend? | 和一个妓女朋友? |
[07:39] | Hard to tell,but they had guys dripping off them So if they were working girls,they were off duty. | 很难说 但她们拒绝了一些男人 所以如果她们是妓女 那肯定下班了 |
[07:44] | Can you describe the other woman? | 能描述一下另一个女人吗? |
[07:45] | Smoking body. | 火辣的身材 |
[07:46] | Brunette. | 褐色头发 |
[07:48] | I don’t remember names. Sorry. | 不记得名字了 对不起 |
[07:49] | – But I do remember that last night,the girls got into it. – What do you mean? | – 但我记得昨晚 两个女孩不太对劲 – 什么意思? |
[07:52] | Well,the blonde asked me To quit serving the brunette; got a little heated. | 金发那个让我别给褐色那个服务了 情绪有点激动 |
[07:56] | Have to say,the girl-fight– kind of hot. | 我得说 女人吵架很性感 |
[07:59] | Okay. All right,thanks,thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[08:16] | We got no eyewitnesses on 19. | 19楼没有目击者 |
[08:18] | Found some white fibers in her nostril. | 在她鼻孔里找到些纤维 |
[08:21] | Hotel’s bedding and towels were all white. | 酒店的床和毛巾都是白色的 |
[08:23] | Maybe the killer used what was available to suffocate her. | 可能凶手随手抓起什么就闷死她的 |
[08:27] | 68 on the extremities. | 四肢68度 |
[08:32] | 70 on the abs. | 躯干70度 |
[08:34] | She’s chill. | 她已经冷却了 |
[08:39] | All right,that’s our test print. | 好 这是我们的测试指纹 |
[08:47] | Let’s go camping. | 开始野营吧 |
[09:44] | Cansado estoy de esto. | 我快没耐心了 |
[09:45] | Cansado y sabes que estas mentiendo. | 你肯定是在撒谎 |
[09:47] | Estas mentiendo! | 你在撒谎! |
[09:49] | que estaba haciendo en la monta a,pues? | |
[09:50] | que estaba haciendo all? ah? | |
[09:52] | Tenemos la basura! | 你这人渣! |
[09:54] | Y para salir de aqui… | 没空在这里和你耗… |
[09:56] | Hay que hablar! | 快说! |
[09:59] | Some guy paid me to take the trash out there. | 有人付钱让我把垃圾扔出去 |
[10:03] | Which guy? | 谁? |
[10:04] | I don’t know. I-I was in the parking lot on turkson…Looking for work. | 我不知道 我 我当时在特克森的停车场 找工作 |
[10:11] | Guy comes up,gives me $20 If I take the trash up in the mountains and bury it. | 那家伙过来说 要是我把这垃圾 丢到山里埋了就给我20块 |
[10:17] | Who killed that little boy? | 是谁杀的那个男孩? |
[10:18] | Did you do it? | 你知道吗? |
[10:21] | You like little boys,huh? | 你喜欢小男孩吧? |
[10:24] | You know what happens to guys | like you in la prisi贸n,hmm? 你知道像你这种废人在监狱会有啥下场吗? |
[10:29] | Give me a name! | 告诉我他的名字! |
[10:35] | El doctor. | 是个医生 |
[10:51] | He’s talking to you,isn’t he? | 他在和你窃窃私语 对吧? |
[10:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:56] | Sometimes I wish they would tell me more. | 有时候我希望他们能透露更多信息 |
[10:58] | Sometimes I wish they’d just shut up. | 有时候我还真希望他们闭嘴 |
[11:01] | What are you hearing? | 你听到些什么? |
[11:02] | Well,the blood in his nostrils And the petechial dots on his skin tell me That he was some kind of bleeder. | 他鼻子里的血迹和皮肤上的瘀斑 让我知道他很容易出血 |
[11:12] | His hands are raw From detergents or cleansers Of some kind– tells me he worked hard. | 他的手都掉皮了 可能是因为某种 去污剂和洗洁剂 说明他工作很辛苦 |
[11:19] | And his teeth,see,they’re worn down by grinding. | 他的牙齿 瞧 都磨损了 |
[11:24] | Tells me he was probably in constant pain,But I don’t think it was a problem with the spleen. | 告诉我他可能长期处于疼痛状况 但我觉得这跟他的脾没什么关系 |
[11:29] | You nailed it. | 你说对了 |
[11:30] | The splenectomy was a las t-ditch effort to save his life. | 这个脾切除术是为救他而做的最后努力 |
[11:33] | The purpose of this surgery Was to remove this. | 手术的目的是为了切除这个 |
[11:38] | Supersized cyst. | 超大的囊肿 |
[11:39] | It was still in situ. | 它还在原地 |
[11:41] | Which means the surgeon was unable to remove it Because he was a bleeder. | 说明医生没法移除 因为他出血不止 |
[11:46] | Histology showed disseminated platelet-fibrin And microvascular thrombi. | 组织学显示是弥散性血小板纤维 和微血管血栓 |
[11:52] | Idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura. | 原发性血小板减少紫癜症 |
[11:55] | This boy’s immune system was destroying His blood platelets,inhibiting clotting. | 男孩的免疫系统被摧毁了 他的血小板抑制了血凝 |
[11:59] | So the moment the incision was made, | 所以切开的时候 |
[12:02] | The bleeding would have been Unstoppable and the surgeon probably panicked. | 血流不止 医生也许慌了神 |
[12:05] | And because platelet destruction occurs in the spleen, | 因为是脾里的血小板破坏 |
[12:08] | The surgeon would have hoped once it was removed, | 医生希望一旦把它移除 |
[12:11] | New platelets would form And his blood would start clotting again. | 就能形成新的血小板 他的血液就能再次凝固 |
[12:16] | Four months ago,our Dr. Jekyll made a bow tie With joey bigelow’s intestines. | 4个月前杰基尔博士给Joey Bigelow的肠打了个结 |
[12:22] | A month ago,he implanted a superfluous appendix Into bernard higgins. | 1个月前他把多余的阑尾 移植到Bernard Higgins体内 |
[12:29] | Cystectomy and splenectomy are… Routine procedures. | 胆囊切除术和脾切除术都是常规手术 |
[12:35] | If he did this,he’s not limiting himself to perversity. | 如果这是他做的 他也太过反常了 |
[12:41] | He’s operating both inside and outside the norm. | 从内到外的操作都不合规范 |
[12:44] | A true jekyll and hyde. | 真正的善恶双重人格 |
[12:51] | I went through all the camera footage from the casino bar. | 我仔细查看了赌场酒吧里面的镜头 |
[12:53] | Karen jones and her friend got there Around 8:00 last night. | Karen Jones和她朋友昨晚8点左右到 |
[12:57] | Well,now we know what she’s wearing: Sequined dress,silver stilettos. | 现在我们知道她的穿着了 亮片礼服 银色高跟鞋 |
[13:01] | What about all these guys? | 那些家伙呢? |
[13:02] | Lots of approaches,No landings. | 很多来搭讪 但没人坐下 |
[13:05] | The bartender was right. | 酒保说得没错 |
[13:06] | There was an altercation between the girls. | 两女孩之间有争论 |
[13:08] | Nothing to write penthouse about. | 没什么可以写进<阁楼>杂志的 |
[13:11] | Picked up karen at a casino atm camera About an hour later. | 在赌场摄相头里无意中看到Karen 在一个小时前 |
[13:15] | She’s working him. | 她在拉客 |
[13:17] | He’s not interested. | 他没什么兴趣 |
[13:18] | Probably didn’t want to pay for it. | 也许是不愿意付钱 |
[13:20] | Can’t blame a girl for trying,though. He’s obviously got cash. | 但不能责怪想试试的女孩 他显然有现金 |
[13:24] | Exit camera picked her up Leaving the casino at 10:37 p.M. Solo. | 出口处的摄像头拍到她 晚上10:37单独离开 |
[13:29] | What time did she come back? | 她什么时候回来的? |
[13:30] | Around 3:30 a.M. | 大概早上3:30 |
[13:32] | Got her going up the elevator At 3:33,in a hurry. | 拍到她在3:33急急忙忙上了电梯 |
[13:36] | Got off on 19. | 上了19楼 |
[13:37] | So her john had to be on that floor. | 所以她的嫖客肯定是在那层楼 |
[13:39] | Probably checked out by now. | 多半现在已经退房了 |
[13:41] | So what we need to do Is find that girl in the blue dress. | 所以我们得找出那个蓝衣女郎 |
[13:47] | Have brass show her picture around. | 让Brass拿她照片到处问问 |
[13:49] | my body’s done. | 我的尸体好了 |
[13:52] | Smurf’s up. | 要成蓝精灵了 |
[15:40] | So what do we have on the pickup truck? | 运尸的卡车上有什么线索? |
[15:42] | First priority is an I. D. On the bleeder. | 最首要的是出血病人的身份 |
[15:44] | Now,he wasn’t in codis,but I did get a familial hit. | 他不在CODIS检索系统内 但我找到了他的亲属 |
[15:47] | This is carlos gomez. | 这个是Carlos Gomez |
[15:50] | He’s doing time for assault,And he I.D.’d the victim’s autopsy photo As his son eduardo. | 因袭击罪在服刑 他根据被害人的验尸照 确认是他儿子Eduardo |
[15:55] | It turns out eduardo was working as a night janitor at a motel On bonanza and albert. | 证明Eduardo晚上在Bonanza和Albert街 的一个汽车旅馆里当看门人 |
[16:00] | That’s only a couple of blocks From where joey bigelow was found. | 离发现Joey Bigelow的地方只有几个街区 |
[16:03] | Anything on the body parts or blood evidence? | 尸体和血液里发现什么吗? |
[16:05] | Well,the spleen was the victim’s. | 这个脾是受害人的 |
[16:07] | The gallbladder and the fingers were from Unrelated donors. | 胆囊和手指属于非亲属陌生人 |
[16:10] | And as far as the rest,I’m working on it. | 其他的我还在找 |
[16:13] | What about the surgical evidence we found in the trash bags? | 垃圾袋里的手术废弃物有线索吗? |
[16:15] | The syringes all contained 2% lidocaine solution. | 注射器里都含有2%的利多卡因 |
[16:18] | Local anesthetic for minor surgeries. | 小手术里用来局部麻醉的 |
[16:20] | And analysis of the tubing | 软管的分析 证实是静脉注射安定 |
[16:24] | a schedule iv Controlled substance; probably used To twilight patients. | 抑制生命体征的东西 也许是用来麻醉病人 |
[16:28] | All the empty bottles of pharmaceuticals Were from mexico; Prescription-only,here and there. | 所有医药品的空瓶都来自墨西哥 这里或那里的处方药 |
[16:32] | So maybe Dr. Jekyll has a mexico connection. | 所以杰基尔博士和墨西哥那边有联系 |
[16:35] | Yeah,it could be this botanica ventura place. | 也许是Botanica Ventura这家店 |
[16:38] | What do we know about it? | 你知道些什么? |
[16:39] | It’s a storefront leased By a guy named jeffrey hughes. | 店面被一个叫Jeffrey Hughes的人租用 |
[16:41] | Now there were good clean Prints on those drug bottles, | 药瓶上的指纹很清晰 |
[16:44] | I just can’t confirm they’re his. No afis hits. | 但我没法确认是不是他的 AFIS(指纹自动识别系统)里没有 |
[16:46] | So we’re gonna go check him out. Warrant’s on its way. | 所以我们要去查查他 搜查令马上就到 |
[16:48] | I want to be there. | 我要去 |
[17:07] | You two stay here. | 你们俩留下 |
[17:09] | You two come with me. | 你们跟我来 |
[17:21] | Jeffrey hughes? | |
[17:22] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[17:23] | Yeah,we have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查令来搜查你的产业 |
[17:27] | So if everybody could please get up. | 所以请大家都起来 |
[17:29] | Afuera,por favor! | 都出去吧! |
[17:30] | que debo hacer,doctor? | 我该照做吗 医生? |
[17:33] | Yo me encargo de esto. | 我会处理好的 |
[17:35] | El doctor. | 医生 |
[17:36] | I’m not a doctor. I’m an herbalist. | 我不是医生 我是草药医生 |
[17:39] | All we sell is herbs,vitamins,supplements. | 我们卖的都是草药 维他命 补品 |
[17:41] | Does that include prescription drugs? | 这里面包括一些处方药吗? |
[17:44] | You’ve seen my customers. | 你都看到了 我的顾客 |
[17:45] | Their ancestors were the maya. | 他们的祖先是玛雅人 |
[17:47] | The mayans believe that wellness resides in a balance Of body and spirit; man and god. | 玛雅人相信健康是身体和精神的平衡 人和神 |
[17:53] | We’re not here for a history lesson. | 我们到这不是来听历史课 |
[17:56] | Man has always been imperfect. | 人无完人 |
[18:01] | I do what I can. | 我尽我所能 |
[18:04] | That warrant includes your prints. I’d like to take those now. | 搜查令包括你的指纹 我现在要采集你的指纹 |
[18:07] | Give me your hand,please. | 请把手伸出来 |
[18:10] | Does “doing all that you can” Include procedures or surgeries? | 尽你可能 是否包括做手术? |
[18:15] | Like I said,I am not a doctor. | 正如我所说 我不是医生 |
[18:22] | What’s back there? | 那后面是什么? |
[18:27] | Just a storeroom. | 只是个储藏室 |
[18:32] | Mr. Hughes,your prints were found on crime scene evidence. | Hughes先生 我们在犯罪现场证据里 找到你的指纹 |
[18:36] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[18:37] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:39] | Escort this young lady to a car,as well. | 把这位年轻女士也带上车 |
[18:56] | No table. | 没有桌子 |
[18:57] | No surgical equipment lying around. | 周围也没外科手术仪器 |
[19:00] | Suppose it would’ve been easier if we’d walked in And found a laparoscope. | 如果我们进来找到台腹腔镜就简单多了 |
[19:04] | But Dr. Jekyll or no,he had to have some tools. | 但无论他是不是杰基尔博士 他肯定有些工具 |
[19:07] | We’ll get a warrant for his house. | 我们去申请搜查令 搜他的家 |
[19:09] | Eduardo gomez lost a lot of blood. | Eduardo Gomez流了很多血 |
[19:11] | If there was an operating table in here,It would have been in the middle of the room. | 如果这里曾经有过手术台 肯定放在中间 |
[19:21] | And he would have needed some light. | 而且他还需要照明 |
[19:28] | All right,that’s bright enough for surgery. | 很好 这么亮就足够做手术了 |
[19:30] | The boy’s blood would’ve dripped down here Off the table. | 男孩的血也许从桌上流下 滴到这 |
[19:34] | Could’ve used bleach to clean it up. | 也许用漂白剂清洗过 |
[19:36] | Bleach only cleans the surface. | 漂白剂只能清洁表面 |
[19:38] | Unless you really saturate it,It’s not gonna get down to the grout. | 除非你真的让它浸透 不然它不会到水泥层 |
[19:40] | Nick,the grout in these two areas is Two different shades. | 这两个地方的水泥色调不一样 |
[20:10] | Yep,the tiles on this floor have been regrouted,nick. | 是的 Nick这块地板砖是重新贴上的 |
[20:15] | The difference is subtle,but I can feel it. | 差异很微妙 但我感觉得出来 |
[20:18] | Well,I can only think of one reason you’d bleach and regrout. | 我想到又漂白又重涂水泥的唯一原因 |
[20:23] | We have blood. | 我们发现血迹了 |
[20:25] | If it belonged to eduardo gomez… | 如果它属于Eduardo Gomez… |
[20:29] | It means he died here. | 就意味着他死在这里 |
[20:33] | Karen jones’ bank account shows That she paid for three nights,using her debit card. | Karen Jones的银行帐号显示 她用信用卡付了三晚的钱 |
[20:36] | Anybody with her? | 有没人和她一起? |
[20:37] | No. She checked in two nights ago. | 不 她两天前登记的 |
[20:39] | She was alone. | 一个人 |
[20:40] | – What do you got? – Room’s all clear,captain. | – 你发现了什么? – 房间警报解除 队长 |
[20:47] | Not bad for fremont street. | Fremont街(赌城的老街)上的旅馆还不错 |
[20:50] | Got some luggage. | 她有一些行李 |
[20:52] | Looks like she didn’t check out. | 看起来她没退房 |
[21:03] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到没? |
[21:04] | Hasn’t ripened into decomp yet. | 还没开始腐烂 |
[21:50] | The girl in the blue dress. | 蓝衣女郎 |
[21:51] | She’s definitely not sleeping it off. | 她肯定不是睡得太死 |
[22:44] | Hey,catherine. | 嗨 Katherine |
[22:45] | I found two suitcases in karen jones’ motel room, | 我在Karen Jones住的旅馆房间 找到了两只箱子 |
[22:49] | And one of them belongs to a… Jillian rose from phoenix. | 一只属于…凤凰城的Jillian Rose |
[22:55] | Gotta be the girl in the blue dress. | 肯定是那个蓝衣女郎 |
[22:57] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:58] | Have brass run her. | 让Brass查一下她 |
[23:01] | Meet jillian rose. | 来见见Jillian Rose |
[23:03] | Ms. Rose has got quite a few contusions. | Rose女士有不少撞伤啊 |
[23:06] | Yeah. Defensive wounds. | 是的 防卫性伤口 |
[23:08] | Nasty lump on her forehead. | 前额有一条又深又肿的伤口 |
[23:10] | No internal hemorrhaging,not fatal but Probably happened during the struggle. | 没内出血 不致命 但也许是挣扎时出现的 |
[23:15] | What’s c.O.D.? | 死因是什么? |
[23:17] | Petechial hemorrhaging In the eyes and lips… | 眼皮和唇上都有瘀斑性出血 |
[23:21] | White marks,but…No indentations in the neck. | 白色痕迹 但…颈上没有凹痕 |
[23:23] | Just like her friend– she was asphyxiated. | 就像她朋友一样– 窒息而死 |
[23:26] | Uh,didn’t find any trace in her nose or esophagus. | 在她鼻腔和食道内未发现痕迹 |
[23:28] | She was suffocated before she was put into that box spring. | 她在被塞进弹簧床垫前已窒息 |
[23:32] | Any indication what time she died? | 有证据显示死亡时间吗? |
[23:34] | Sometime between midnight And 4:00 a.M. | 大概是午夜至凌晨四点之间 |
[23:39] | Karen jones and jillian rose,Friends from the same town,sharing the same room, | Karen Jones和Jillian Rose 同一个地方来的朋友 住同一间房 |
[23:44] | Killed in a similar manner around the same time. | 在同一时间被相同手法杀害 |
[23:47] | But their bodies were found in two different locations. | 却在两个不同地方发现尸体 |
[23:49] | Are we looking for two killers? | 凶手有两个? |
[23:51] | My gut says that we’re not. | 我的直觉说不是 |
[23:53] | Well,if just one guy did this,She had to have been killed first. | 如果是同一人下手 那她一定是先遇害的 |
[24:01] | So the blood in the truck bed and the trash bags Came from multiple donors,both male and female. | 卡车厢和垃圾袋里的血 均来自多份样本 男女都有 |
[24:05] | Including eduardo gomez? | 包括Eduardo Gomez? |
[24:07] | And you were right– That was his blood in the grout. | 你是对的–水泥上的确是他的血迹 |
[24:13] | But I also found a second contributor in the grout sample. | 但里面还有一份样本 |
[24:16] | It was an unknown male. | 属于某个未知男性 |
[24:18] | They’re probably my epithelials. | 有可能是我的上皮组织 |
[24:20] | I had to palpate the grou t – you can’t do that with gloves on. | 我得摸摸那些水泥- 戴着手套没法弄 |
[24:23] | Well,in that case,I just need a sample of your dna,And I will exclude you. | 那样的话 我需要你的DNA样本来排除 |
[24:27] | My dna– which would go into a database. | 我的DNA– 会进入数据库 |
[24:30] | Your fingerprints are already in afi s – what’s the difference? | 你的指纹已在AFIS库里- 有区别吗? |
[24:33] | There’s a big difference. | 区别很大 |
[24:36] | You’re gonna have to put in your report that I said no. | 你只能写进报告 说我拒绝提供了 |
[24:57] | Mrs. Hughes. | Hughes夫人 |
[24:59] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有这幢房屋的搜查证 |
[25:21] | All right,Mr. Hughes,Eduardo gomez died in your operating room. | 很好 Hughes先生 Eduardo Gomez死在你的手术室 |
[25:26] | I don’t have an operating room. | 我没有手术室 |
[25:28] | But you knew him. | 但你认识他 |
[25:30] | I knew his whole family. His mother was a loyal customer. | 他全家我都认识 他母亲常来我这儿 |
[25:33] | Did you tell his mother that you dumped him With the rest of the trash from your other surgeries? | 你告诉过他母亲 你把他 跟别的手术垃圾一起扔掉的事吗? |
[25:38] | I mean,it must have been a busy night. | 你那天可真忙 |
[25:40] | You,um,removed a gallbladder; You amputated a gangrenous finger; | 切除个胆囊 截去坏疽手指 |
[25:46] | You attempted to remove eduardo’s abdominal cyst. | 还试图切除Eduardo腹部的囊肿 |
[25:50] | So tell me,where did you train,doctor? | 告诉我 你是在哪儿受训的 医生? |
[25:54] | I graduated premed At harvard,And celebrated in cozumel,Where I fell in love with a local girl. | 我在哈佛完成医大预科 在科苏梅尔 声名鹊起 并与一名当地姑娘相爱 |
[26:02] | So I,uh,Went to medical school in guadalajara And trained at a hospital in monterey. | 然后又去了瓜达拉哈拉的一个医学院 并在蒙特利的一家医院受训 |
[26:09] | And are you licensed To practice in the United States? | 你拿到了在美行医执照吗? |
[26:13] | You know the answer to that. | 你明知故问 |
[26:15] | Yes,I do. | 没错 我当然知道 |
[26:16] | So you were smuggling drugs,You were practicing without a license in unsafe conditions, | 你走私药品 在恶劣条件下无照行医 |
[26:20] | All of which cost eduardo gomez his life. | 正是这些夺走了Eduardo Gomez的生命 |
[26:23] | I was trying to save his life! | 我想救他! |
[26:25] | He is the sole support of his mother And his newborn sister. | 他是他母亲和新出生妹妹的唯一支柱 |
[26:29] | They’re here without documentation. | 他们没有合法文件 |
[26:31] | No insurance. | 没有保险 |
[26:32] | He was in so much pain,He couldn’t travel to mexico for surgery. | 他很痛苦 支持不到回墨西哥手术 |
[26:35] | I couldn’t turn him away. | 我没法不管他 |
[26:37] | Eduardo presented With obvious signs of itp. | Eduardo很明显是 原发性血小板减少性紫癜患者 |
[26:40] | I misdiagnosed. | 是我误诊 |
[26:42] | By the time I knew what was going on,it was too late. | 等到我反应过来时 一切都晚了 |
[26:45] | His mother was there. | 他母亲在场 |
[26:46] | She made the decision to dispose of the body. | 是她决定丢弃尸体 |
[26:48] | She doesn’t blame me. | 她没怪在我身上 |
[26:50] | I delivered her baby! | 是我为她接生的! |
[26:52] | Her perfectly healthy infant. | 她完全健康的新孩子 |
[26:54] | Eduardo was the first patient ever to die in my care. | Eduardo是第一个在我手里死去的病人 |
[26:57] | Well,what about joey bigelow And bernard higgins? | 那Joey Bigelow和Bernard Higgins呢? |
[27:02] | What about them? | 那他们呢? |
[27:06] | I don’t know these men. | 我不认识他们 |
[27:10] | This isn’t medicine. | 这不是治病 |
[27:12] | Look,I don’t run a practice to get rich. | 听着 我不是为了赚钱 |
[27:15] | I… Help those the system ignores. | 我…帮助那些被制度遗忘的人 |
[27:18] | The nanny whose gallbladder is inflamed,The gardener who risks his life for a gangrenous finger. | 胆囊发炎的保姆 因坏疽手指而在生命线上挣扎的园丁 |
[27:24] | There are clinics,social services For that kind of thing. | 有诊所 社会服务部门提供帮助 |
[27:28] | Reform health care all you want. | 你所说的那些地方 |
[27:29] | My patients are always gonna be left out. | 从来不管我的病人 |
[27:40] | Had the casino send over some more surveillance footage, | 鉴于赌场送来了更多的监控录像 |
[27:43] | This time tracking our second victim,jillian rose. | 这次跟踪第二个死者Jillian Rose |
[27:46] | Started with karen and jillian at the bar,And I noticed something. | 从Karen和Jillian在酒吧里开始 我注意到一件事 |
[27:51] | A few minutes after their little argument,Karen and jillian went on the hunt– separately. | 就在她俩争论后几分钟 Karen和Jillian去狩猎– 各干各的 |
[28:02] | That’s when I found this. | 然后我看到了这个 |
[28:07] | Oh,she landed the atm guy. | 她钓到了那个ATM机男 |
[28:10] | The one that karen couldn’t. | Karen失败的那个 |
[28:12] | They got off on 19. | 他们在19层停下来 |
[28:14] | Six minutes later,she’s texting,coming down. | 六分钟后 她边发短信边乘电梯下楼 |
[28:18] | That’s not even enough time for a quickie. | 草草完事也没这么快 |
[28:20] | And why would Two hookers go after the same john? | 为何两个妓女都去钓同一个男人? |
[28:26] | ’cause maybe they aren’t hookers. | 因为她们很可能不是妓女 |
[28:29] | And I don’t think this is about sex. | 我不认为这与性有关 |
[28:58] | from jillian: got it | Jillian发出: 得手 |
[28:59] | to jillian: 5123 | Jillian收到: 5123 |
[29:05] | Karen jones and jillian rose were running a con. | Karen Jones和Jillian Rose在搞欺诈 |
[29:08] | One of them would steal the guy’s pin number,The other would steal his credit card. | 她们其中一个搞到那人的PIN码 另一个偷到他的信用卡 |
[29:11] | – Who am I looking at? – Their mark. | – 我看到的是? – 证据 |
[29:13] | That’s karen with him at the atm,And an hour later,jillian went up to his room On the 19th floor. | 这是Karen和他在ATM机前 1小时后 Jillian跟他去了19楼的房间 |
[29:17] | We never talked to him,So he’s got to be one of the checkouts. | 我们没跟他谈过 他肯定早已退房了 |
[29:21] | Let’s go back to the mediterranean. | 我们回地中海赌场去 |
[29:27] | So,the room is registered To donald fiore. | 这个房间是Donald Fiore登记的 |
[29:30] | He works as an actuary; he’s here for the convention. | 他是个保险精算师 来这儿开会 |
[29:33] | The maid I.D.’d him from a photo. | 女服务员从照片里认出了他 |
[29:35] | She said she saw nothing unusual when she cleaned up,so… | 她说收拾房间时 没发现任何异常… |
[29:37] | We’re only three doors down From where we found karen jones’ body. | 这儿离Karen Jones的尸体仅三门之遥 |
[29:41] | – When did fiore check out? – Well,he didn’t. | – Fiore什么时候退房的? – 实际上 他没有 |
[29:42] | He left his key in the room,And the hotel automatically checks him out at noon. | 他把钥匙留在房里 酒店自动默认他在中午退房 |
[29:45] | Right,so he could’ve checked out anytime. | 好吧 他可能在任何时候离开 |
[29:47] | Fiore lives In salt lake cit y- | Fiore住在盐湖城- |
[29:48] | I spoke to the local cops. they said they’d keep an eye on him, | 我联系过当地警方 他们会监视他 |
[29:50] | But they weren’t gonna arrest him Until we provided them with more evidence. | 但在我们提供更多证据前 他们不会逮捕他 |
[29:54] | I gotta take this. Good luck. | 我接个电话 祝你们好运 |
[29:57] | Brass. Talk to me. | Brass 说吧 |
[29:58] | okay. So…The maid would have vacuumed,emptied the trash, | 好吧 那么…服务员用吸尘器吸过房间 倒掉垃圾 |
[30:04] | Cleaned the bathroom,Changed the towels… | 清理浴室 换下毛巾… |
[30:09] | And the sheets,too. | 还有床单 |
[30:10] | Hotel laundry will all be commingled. | 已经混在了酒店洗衣房里 |
[30:12] | And if he threw her clothes in the trash,well… | 要是他把她的衣物扔进垃圾箱… |
[30:16] | That’s like looking for a needle inside a stack of needles,So… | 可真是大海捞针了… |
[30:19] | What part of the room remains From guest to guest? | 房间里还有什么地方 能留下住客们的痕迹呢? |
[30:55] | Looks like somebody messed with this vent. | 像是有人动过这个通风口 |
[31:10] | Got a pair of shoes. | 发现一双鞋 |
[31:12] | No dress,though. | 没有裙子 |
[31:16] | Karen jones… Had silver stilettos. | Karen Jones…穿着银色细高跟鞋 |
[31:20] | They’re all wet. | 全湿透了 |
[31:22] | I didn’t see any condensation in the vent. | 通风口里没有蒸气凝水 |
[31:25] | Heels have been snapped off. | 鞋跟被折断 |
[31:27] | And the soles are… Are bent. | 鞋底…弯曲 |
[31:30] | I mean…This didn’t happen during the struggle. | 我想…这不是在争斗时造成的 |
[31:39] | He was trying to get rid of these. | 他想处理掉这些 |
[32:11] | He flushed the dress,But he couldn’t get the shoes to go down. | 他冲走了衣服 但没法把鞋子冲下去 |
[32:28] | If the dress is still in this pipe,Then the toilet would be backed up. | 要是衣服还在管道里 厕所就会被堵住 |
[32:33] | And you know what rolls downhill. | 你知道水总会漏下去 |
[32:41] | Okay. We’re ready. | 很好 没问题 |
[33:11] | Greg,stop. We’ve got something. | Greg 停 找到了什么东西 |
[33:17] | How may feet of cable do you have out? | 你的管子伸下去多长了? |
[33:18] | Uh,about 20. | 大概20英尺 |
[33:20] | About ten feet per floor. | 一层楼大概10英尺 |
[33:22] | So,that’s… Two floors below. | 那么…两层楼下 |
[33:25] | 1721. | 1721号房间 |
[33:56] | I think that’s enough to compel a warrant. | 我想这已足够申请到搜查证 |
[34:03] | I didn’t realize I was set up until I was in the shower. | 去洗澡时我才反应过来被算计了 |
[34:07] | Oh,god,your body is unbelievable! | 我的天 你的身体太迷人了! |
[34:09] | And you’ll get to taste all of it. | 你会从头尝到脚的 |
[34:12] | As soon as you shower. | 你洗完澡一出来就知道了 |
[34:14] | I’ll be right here,Thinking about what I’m going to do to you. | 我就在这儿 想想你将享受到什么 |
[34:34] | She stole my wallet. I should have known. | 她偷了我的钱包 我早该想到的 |
[34:37] | She was… Too beautiful to be a hooker. | 她…漂亮的不像一个妓女 |
[34:41] | I called my bank,found out that they had Used my credit card and pin,Took a $2,000 cash advance. | 我打给银行 发现她们已用PIN码和卡 刷掉了2000美元 |
[34:47] | That’s a $50 bank charge,accrues at 28% interest. | 那可是50美元手续费和28%的利息 |
[34:51] | Why didn’t you just report it? | 你干嘛不报警? |
[34:53] | Well,if I called the cops and you found them, | 要是我报警 你们找到她们后 |
[34:54] | Then there would be reports Saying that I had brought a girl back to my room, | 就会有份警方报告说我带了女孩回房 |
[34:59] | And I couldn’t take the risk of my wife finding out. | 我可不愿冒着被老婆抓到的风险 |
[35:01] | She’s an heiress. | 她继承了大笔财产 |
[35:04] | Has all the money. | 得到了所有的钱 |
[35:06] | Simple cost-benefit analysis. | 很简单的成本效益分析 |
[35:09] | How does that analysis work? | 你这分析是怎么做的? |
[35:11] | Their lives for your wallet? | 用她们的命换你的钱包? |
[35:12] | The solve rates For murders,for homicides in clark county? | 克拉克郡的谋杀结案率? |
[35:16] | 62%. | 只有62%的概率 |
[35:17] | My wife finds out that I’m philandering? | 如果我老婆发现我招妓? |
[35:19] | That’s a 100% chance of divorce. | 100%的概率离婚 |
[35:22] | But since you didn’t cheat,You figured that she would be okay With you murdering karen and jillian? | 只要你没偷情 她就不在乎你杀害Karen和Jillian? |
[35:27] | I never saw jillian again. | 我没再见到Jillian |
[35:29] | As far as her friend goes,She came looking for me. | 倒是她朋友跑来找我了 |
[35:37] | You want it back? It’s gonna cost you. | 想要回去吗? 要付出代价 |
[35:38] | Just-just give it to me,and I’ll forget the whole thing. | 快给我 我就不找麻烦了 |
[35:40] | I don’t think so. | 想得美 |
[35:42] | I saw that the safety was still on,so… | 我看见保险没打开 就想… |
[35:45] | I took my chances. | 机不可失 |
[35:48] | Prostitutes are 60 to 100 times more likely To be murdered than non-prostitutes. | 妓女被杀的可能性是常人的60到100倍 |
[35:53] | So I flushed the dress,and I pulled her out into the hallway. | 所以我冲走了衣服 把她扔到过道里 |
[35:55] | I calculated the likelihood That you would think that she was a hooker And wouldn’t be a priority. | 我算到你们会认定她是妓女 不会着急调查 |
[36:00] | You calculated wrong. | 你算错了 |
[36:01] | Regardless,I acted in self-defense. | 不管怎么说 我只是自卫而已 |
[36:04] | Yeah,right up until you suffocated her. | 是的 在你捂死她之前 |
[36:06] | Well,acquittal rates for sel | 自卫辩护的脱罪率非常高 |
[36:09] | jurors tend to judge the motives Of a beautiful con woman much more harshly Than an overworked actuary. | 比起操劳过度的精算师 陪审团对美貌女骗子的动机会更苛刻 |
[36:57] | – Hodges. – Yeah? | – 在 |
[36:58] | I need you to tell me what this is. | 告诉我这是什么 |
[37:03] | Gray fibers. | 灰色纤维 |
[37:04] | Maybe a recycled synthetic. | 也许是可循环使用的合成物 |
[37:11] | It’s polyester polyfill fiber. | 是多元酯填充棉纤维 |
[37:13] | Commonly used in box spring padding. | 多用于弹簧床垫 |
[37:17] | Don’t you have to do an ftir to confirm that? | 不用做光谱分析吗? |
[37:19] | Just did one. | 做过了 |
[37:20] | On your motel girl; The one stuffed into the box spring. | 汽车旅馆的女孩 被塞进床垫的那个 |
[37:25] | Are you saying this fiber is from the same box spring? | 你是说这纤维来自同一个床垫? |
[37:27] | I’m just saying that it’s the same type of material. | 我只是说是同样的材质 |
[37:30] | Your two victims shared the room. | 两名死者曾同住一室 |
[37:32] | What are the chances that it’s not from that box spring? | 不是同一个床垫的几率能有多大? |
[37:37] | Karen had to have come into contact with the box spring After it was cut open. | Karen接触过割开后的床垫 |
[37:42] | Which puts her in the room after jillian was dead. | 就是说Jillian死后她到过房间 |
[37:44] | Or after karen killed her. | 可能是Karen杀了她 |
[37:46] | I’d hate to think fiore’s telling the truth. | 我真不希望Fiore说的是实话 |
[37:54] | Okay,so,there were no fibers In jillian’s nose or throat. | Jillian的鼻喉内没有纤维 |
[37:59] | So karen had to have used something non-textile To asphyxiate her. | Karen肯定不是用纺织品捂死她的 |
[38:03] | Shower curtain was intact. | 浴室帘完好 |
[38:05] | Plastic laundry bags were clean and folded in the closet. | 橱柜里的塑料洗衣袋干净整齐 |
[38:16] | Trash can liner. | 垃圾袋 |
[38:18] | There was nothing in it,so I didn’t collect it. | 里面没东西 所以我没收集 |
[38:23] | You had no reason to. | 是没有理由 |
[38:30] | Looks like a lipstick smudge to me. | 我看是口红污渍 |
[38:32] | Who kisses a trash bag? | 谁会亲垃圾袋? |
[38:35] | Maybe a girl fighting for her life. | 挣扎求生的女孩 |
[38:57] | Those are carpal prints. | 这是腕骨痕迹 |
[38:59] | No way those are karen’s prints. They’re too big. | 不可能是Karen的 太大了 |
[39:03] | Karen didn’t kill her. | 不是Karen杀的她 |
[39:05] | She came back to the room and found jillian dead. | 她回到屋里 发现Jillian死了 |
[39:08] | Then karen hid jillian inside the box spring To buy herself some time. | Karen把Jillian藏到床垫里 以争取一点时间 |
[39:15] | She then… Took the wallet over to the hotel room And tried to extort money from fiore. | 然后 她带着钱包到酒店敲诈Fiore |
[39:20] | Live by the con,die by the con. | 行骗而生 行骗而死 |
[39:29] | Mr. Fiore. | Fiore先生 |
[39:30] | There’s been a development. | 有进展了 |
[39:33] | We need your major case prints. | 我们要提取你的掌纹 用于重案调查 |
[39:35] | I already gave you my prints. | 我给过你们了 |
[39:37] | And I admitted to killing karen jones in self-defense. | 我承认我自卫杀害了Karen Jones |
[39:41] | That was a standard ten-card. | 那只是例行提取 |
[39:43] | Give me your right hand. | 右手给我 |
[39:44] | And if I refuse? | 我要是拒绝呢? |
[39:46] | Then I’m going to get six Of the biggest deputies you’ve ever seen To come in here and assist you. | 那我就让6个你见所未见的 强壮警官来帮你 |
[40:17] | Jillian rose Was suffocated with a trash liner from her motel room,And your prints are on it. | Jillian Rose被旅馆的垃圾袋捂死 上面有你的掌纹 |
[40:24] | How did you find out where she was staying? | 你怎么找到她住处的? |
[40:26] | I wanted my wallet back. | 我想要回我的钱包 |
[40:30] | I went out looking for jillian,And I saw her at the casino next door. | 我去找Jillian 在隔壁的赌场发现了她 |
[40:33] | She jumped into a cab,and I followed her. | 她搭上出租车 我跟踪了她 |
[40:48] | Open up or I’ll call the police. | 开门 不然就报警了 |
[40:50] | Give me my wallet,you bitch! | 把钱包给我 贱人 |
[40:51] | I don’t have it! | 不在我这儿 |
[40:52] | Give me my wallet! | 把钱包给我 |
[40:53] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[40:53] | I want my wallet! | 把钱包给我 |
[41:06] | It was a mathematical certainty That a woman like that would report the assault | 从精算角度来看 那种女人毫无疑问会报警 |
[41:11] | Or she would blackmail me for the rest of my life. | 或者勒索我一辈子 |
[41:12] | The only logical thing to do was to kill her. | 唯一符合逻辑的做法就是杀掉她 |
[41:15] | And you applied that same logic When karen jones showed up at your door? | Karen Jones去找你时 你又运用了同样的逻辑? |
[41:20] | You know what that stupid girl did? | 知道那傻妞干什么了吗? |
[41:23] | She-she pointed a gun at me,And she demanded that I give her $50,000 For her friend’s funeral. | 她用枪指着我 让我给她朋友出5万安葬费 |
[41:30] | Well,according to my math,The $50,000 that you saved Is going to cost you 20 years to life. | 据我的推算 你省了5万元 却要付出20年甚至终身监禁 |
[41:41] | W-wait… Look,I-I am a good man. | 等等 我是个好人 |
[41:44] | I work hard. I love my wife. | 我努力工作 我爱妻子 |
[41:46] | I contribute to society. | 我对社会有所贡献 |
[41:49] | I mean,these people,You deal with them all the time. | 那些人 你也经常打交道 |
[41:50] | And those girls? They were just… They were just worthless criminals. | 那些女人 就是百害无益的罪犯 |
[41:53] | No,they were human beings. | 不 她们也是人 |
[41:55] | You’re the worthless criminal. | 你才是百害无益的罪犯 |
[42:10] | Okay,I’ll come by your place. | 好的 我到你那儿去 |
[42:12] | No,no,it’s cool. I have tomorrow off. | 不 没什么 我明天休假 |
[42:14] | Hey,nick? | |
[42:16] | I’ll call you back. | 再打给你 |
[42:18] | Listen,I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[42:19] | Uh,I had wendy run the markers For race on the appendix implanted in bernard higgins. | 我让Wendy查了植入Bernard Higgins的 阑尾的种族特征 |
[42:24] | It was non-hispanic caucasian. | 是非西裔白人 |
[42:27] | Now,all the body parts we found in the truck were hispanic. | 而我们在卡车里找到的 所有残骸都是西裔的 |
[42:31] | I don’t think hughes is Dr. Jekyll. | 我想Hughes不是杰基尔博士 |
[42:33] | Regardless,w e-we got him for drug trafficking. | 不过我们还是逮到他走私药物 |
[42:35] | We got him for practicing without a license And eduardo gomez’s death. | 无照行医 导致Gomez死亡 |
[42:40] | Yeah. Yeah. He’s not going anywhere. | 是啊 他逃不掉了 |
[42:42] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[42:44] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[42:45] | I think your spanish is a little better than mine. | 你的西语比我好 |
[42:47] | Would you take a look at that for me,please? | 帮我看看这个 |
[42:52] | “clinica gratis.” | |
[42:54] | Okay. Free clinic. | 免费诊所 |
[42:56] | general.” | “ped铆atra,emergencias,Medicina |
[43:01] | I thought I was the only one trying to save the world. | 我还以为只有我在拯救世界 |
[43:05] | I don’t approve of the way hughes went about it,But he had the right idea. | 我不赞成Hughes的做法 但他的想法没错 |
[43:08] | This clinic I volunteer at,It’s safe,it’s free,it’s legal. | 我义务服务的这家诊所 安全 免费 合法 |
[43:14] | I just want to spread the word. | 我只是想传播这个信息 |
[43:16] | What do you think? Claro? | 你觉得呢? 明白吗? |
[43:18] | 是的 | |
[43:24] | Thanks,nick. | 谢谢 Nick |
[43:25] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[43:36] | CSI Season 10 Episode 11 | 犯罪现场调查 |