时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Hiker spotted the body from that rise just after dawn. | 日出时游客发现了尸体 |
[00:51] | Whoever did this put a lot more effort into the killing than the concealing. | 凶手花了很大力气杀人 却根本没花功夫藏尸体 |
[00:55] | Looks like it might have been spur-of-the-moment. | 看来是一时情绪激动的结果 |
[00:57] | Or he didn’t care if the victim was found,either way. | 或者他根本不在乎尸体被发现 |
[00:59] | Go ahead and roll him,Dave. | Dave 把他翻过来 |
[01:08] | If the killer’s smart,he’s already out of town,laying on a beach somewhere,drinking a margarita. | 要是凶手有点脑子 肯定早跑了 可能正在享受美酒和阳光呢 |
[01:14] | Well,let’s hope he’s not all that smart,then. | 那就希望他没这个脑子 |
[01:17] | Any I.D. on him? | 有身份证件吗? |
[01:18] | There’s no wallet,there’s no cell,and there’s no keys, | 没皮夹 没手机 连钥匙都没 |
[01:22] | unless you want to count this bicycle lock thingy. | 除非这把自行车锁也算 |
[01:26] | Body is just going into rigor. | 尸体刚刚开始僵直 |
[01:28] | So,probably killed late last night. | 那可能是昨晚午夜被杀害的 |
[01:32] | Those look like defensive wounds on the wrist. | 手腕上好象是自卫造成的伤口 |
[01:34] | Multiple head wounds,any of which could have been fatal. | 头部多处伤口 任何一处都可能致命 |
[01:38] | He pissed somebody off,didn’t he? | 他肯定是把谁惹毛了吧? |
[01:44] | What’s the angriest you’ve ever been? | 你最生气时到了什么程度? |
[01:46] | I’ve been mad enough to kill somebody. | 气得想杀人 |
[01:48] | Didn’t do it. | 但没动手 |
[01:49] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[01:50] | High threshold. Short fuse. | 有杀人念头 但只是一闪而过 |
[01:53] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[01:54] | In high school,I vented my frustrations by devising elaborate tortures for my classmates. | 高中时 我靠精心计划 折磨同学的方案来出气 |
[02:02] | In comic book form,of course. | 当然 只是搞笑性质的 |
[02:05] | Well,whether the killer woke up this morning intending to beat this guy to death or not, | 不管凶手起初是不是真想杀这人 |
[02:09] | right now,he’s a new man with a new plan. | 现在他肯定都打算好了 |
[02:12] | And a big,fat secret. | 还多了个大秘密 |
[02:16] | Secrets are hard to keep. | 秘密都是保不住的 犯罪现场调查 工作狂 |
[02:48] | CSI Season 10 Episode 03 | |
[03:12] | Tire tracks head out to the road. | 轮胎印指向路上 |
[03:14] | They’re fresh and deep. | 胎印刚留下 而且很深 |
[03:17] | Driver must have floored it. | 司机肯定踩足了油门 |
[03:19] | But,then again,he had a good reason to be in a hurry. | 当然他急着跑路也不奇怪 |
[03:23] | I have two different sets of shoe impressions here,in mud. | 这儿有两组不同的鞋印 在湿泥上 |
[03:28] | It hasn’t rained out here for weeks. | 这里几周没下过雨了 |
[03:30] | Could be melted ice from a cooler. | 可能是小冰箱里的冰块融化了 |
[03:33] | Locals sometimes use these woods to get drunk,have target practice. | 附近居民有时会来 这林子里喝酒 或者练打靶 |
[03:41] | No,this isn’t alcohol. | 不 这不是酒精 |
[03:43] | And he wasn’t shot; he was bludgeoned. | 而且他不是被枪杀 是被敲死的 |
[03:59] | Victim’s male Caucasian,five-foot-ten,155 pounds,probably in his mid-20s, | 死者是白人男性 五英尺十英寸高 155磅 25岁左右 |
[04:07] | with multiple BFTs to the head and back,as well as severe lacerations to the left wrist. | 头部背部有多处钝伤 左腕有伤 但没出血 表明是死后造成的 |
[04:19] | Lack of hemorrhagic tissue indicates the wound is postmortem. | |
[04:23] | Wound tract: approximately two centimeters deep,atypical for a defensive wound. | 伤口大约两厘米深 与自卫伤不同 |
[04:29] | Which suggests the killer… | 也就是说凶手… |
[04:33] | was trying to dig… something…out. | 是想…把什么东西…挖出来 |
[04:44] | This looks like an implantable RFID. | 这好像是个植入型电子标签 |
[04:48] | Radio Frequency Identification chip. | 也就是射频识别器 |
[04:50] | I know. They’re used for tracking inventory at Wal-Mart. | 嗯 沃尔玛用这个追踪货物 |
[04:53] | But unless the 13th Amendment got repealed while I wasn’t looking,that’s not inventory. | 莫非废除奴隶制修正案 又被撤回了? 他可不是货物 |
[04:58] | Implantable RFIDs are pretty new. | 植入型电子标签还是很新的技术 |
[04:59] | There’s some high-end nightclubs that give them to their VIPs to make it easier for them to run up a tab. | 有些高级夜总会 给VIP植入这个 方便结账 |
[05:04] | Oh,yeah. | 是吗 |
[05:06] | Having a chip surgically implanted in your body is so much more convenient than putting a credit card in your pocket. | 开刀植入芯片真的比 放张信用卡在口袋里方便吗? |
[05:12] | Well,not everything I wear out has pockets. | 我有的衣服没口袋啊 |
[05:15] | I’ll buy you a purse. | 那我给你买个包 |
[05:16] | All right. | 不提了 |
[05:17] | The chip itself looks intact. | 这芯片本身没坏 |
[05:20] | If I can get my hands on a scanner,I might be able to tell who this belongs to. | 要有扫描仪 也许就能 知道这东西是谁的了 |
[05:25] | No batteries required. | 无须电池 |
[05:26] | Just a little movement in a magnetic field to energize the circuit, | 只需在磁场中挥挥手提供能量 |
[05:29] | which transmits a code,which gets sent to the access database,and… | 就能传送密码 再经过数据库 |
[05:35] | Just like magic. | 就像变魔术 |
[05:37] | That’s impressive. | 三周前 真不错 |
[05:39] | So,do you have any other tricks up your,um,arm? | 你手臂上还有别的玩意吗? |
[05:42] | Belinda? I have those TPS reports… | Belinda 我做完了 测试程序说明报告… |
[05:44] | Jason,this is Paulie Krill,facilities management. | Jason 这位是Paulie Krill 设备管理 |
[05:46] | Paulie,this is Jason Devereaux,our new I.T. guru. | Paulie 这位是Jason Devereaux 我们的新IT大师 |
[05:50] | I.T. geek– it’s okay to say it. | 叫我IT怪人就行 |
[05:52] | I had an RFID surgically implanted in my wrist. | 我手臂里有个植入型射频识别器 |
[05:55] | It’s,uh,practically the definition. | 它是 呃 就是电子标签啦 |
[05:57] | Did it hurt? | 手术的时候疼吗? |
[05:58] | No,it was,uh…it was a little like getting a vaccination. | 不疼 呃 就像打疫苗吧 |
[06:01] | Without the autism. | 但我可没得自闭症哦 (接种疫苗有可能导致自闭症) |
[06:03] | Actually,that’s anecdotal. I read in… | 导致自闭的说法并不科学 我看过… |
[06:04] | I tell most people that it was a suicide attempt. | 我一般都和人说这是自杀痕迹 |
[06:06] | It makes me appear dark and tormented. | 让人觉得我阴暗悲惨 |
[06:08] | I bet the ladies love that. | 女人肯定都喜欢 |
[06:11] | You tell me. | 是吗 |
[06:13] | Lombard. | Lombard来了 |
[06:15] | Sounds to me like your computer has a virus. | 你的电脑可能染毒了 |
[06:18] | Oh,that’s what I was afraid of. | 哦 我就怕这个 |
[06:19] | Ah,well,come with me. | 没事 有我在呢 |
[06:21] | That’s why we call it the Help Desk. | 我可是”服务台” |
[07:03] | Where the hell is Devereaux? | Devereaux去哪了? |
[07:05] | I haven’t seen him today. | 我没见到他 |
[07:07] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题? |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:10] | It’s,uh… | 呃 这个… |
[07:13] | Something is,uh…very wrong. | 呃 问题…很大 |
[07:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:17] | No,come here,you…you’ve got something in your,something in your hair. | 过来…你头发上 有什么东西… |
[07:21] | There,there,there,there… | 这里这里… |
[07:26] | There. Got it. | 好了 拿下来了 |
[07:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么看? |
[07:33] | A sexual harassment suit. | 我在看性侵犯行为 |
[07:41] | You’re a very funny guy. | 哈 你真风趣 |
[07:43] | Tell,uh,little Jason that I want that fixed ASAP. | 叫Jason把那玩意儿修好 赶紧的 |
[07:47] | From now on,this is no longer the Help Desk. | 以后这就不是”服务台”的桌子了 |
[07:50] | It’s just… the desk. | 这只是张…普通桌子 |
[07:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:57] | You ever think that some people would be better off dead? | 你有没有想过某些人死了更好? |
[08:01] | What’s gotten into you today? | 你今天不太对劲嘛 |
[08:05] | I don’t know. | 是吗 |
[08:07] | Whatever it is,I like it. | 不管怎么不对劲 我挺喜欢 |
[08:27] | So,they say people have a good side and a bad side. | 有人说人总有好坏两面的 |
[08:31] | What’s the verdict? | 你怎么看? |
[08:32] | I don’t seem to have a bad side. | 我可没看到自己坏的一面哦 |
[08:38] | What do you have there? | 有什么进展? |
[08:39] | Metal fragment from my crime scene. | 现场找到的金属碎片 |
[08:43] | Mandy was able to pull a few small partials and some smudges,but,uh… | Mandy取了些残缺指纹和污迹 只是… |
[08:48] | nothing with enough detail to run through AFIS. | 不足以进行自动指纹比对识别 |
[08:51] | It’s magnetic,which means it’s ferrous,probably a steel alloy. | 有磁性 说明含铁 可能是钢吧 |
[08:56] | Layered steel. | 压片钢 |
[08:57] | Very high strength. | 强度很高 |
[08:58] | That fine line pattern looks like ferning. | 那些痕迹看上去像析晶 |
[09:01] | Material deformation resulting from explosive force. | 这是爆炸导致的材料变形 |
[09:04] | Yeah,possibly. | 是的 有可能 |
[09:06] | You see that kind of thing in a pipe bomb. | 钢管炸弹里比较常见 |
[09:08] | Is that what this is from? | 你发现的是炸弹吗? |
[09:10] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[09:20] | Come on,damn it. | 快啊 快啊 |
[09:24] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[09:29] | You sound happy. What’s going on? | 你好像很兴奋 怎么了? |
[09:31] | I just got the vic’s name. | 我搞到了受害人的名字 |
[09:33] | Jason Devereaux. | 叫Jason Devereaux |
[09:35] | Nice. I’ll track down his phone records. | 好极了 我查一下他的电话记录 |
[09:38] | He lives at 1120 Marapasa Parkway,apartment number one. | 他住在玛拉帕萨街1120号 门牌是1号 |
[09:43] | And he drives a Ford Ranger. | 他开福特的Ranger皮卡 |
[09:44] | That’s consistent with the tire treads at the scene. | 和现场的轮胎印吻合 |
[09:47] | Kill a man,take his car. | 杀了人 拿走他的车 |
[09:50] | Bonus. | 车算奖励吧 |
[09:52] | Man,that’s three messages I’ve left for the property manager now. | 我都给这财产管理留了三次言了 |
[09:55] | Maybe he’s got better things to do than cooperate with the law. | 也许他有比配合法律更要紧的事做 |
[09:58] | Wait,wait. Hold up a sec. | 等等等等 等一下 |
[10:00] | That’s the victim’s truck right there. | 这是受害者的车 |
[10:04] | And trust me… he was in no condition to drive it home. | 他绝对不可能自己把车开回家 |
[10:22] | Key’s in the ignition. | 车钥匙还没拔出来呢 |
[10:25] | Door’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[10:26] | I’ll check for prints. | 我取一下指纹 |
[10:31] | Looks like everything’s been wiped clean. | 看来车子被大扫除了一次 |
[10:36] | Maybe not everything. | 好像不是很彻底 |
[10:37] | Dispatch,this is Charlie-Zero-Six Sanders. | 调度中心 我是CZ6 Sanders |
[10:40] | We need backup and tow at 1120 Marapasa Parkway. | 玛拉帕萨街1120号需要拖车支援 |
[10:45] | Copy that,Charlie-Zero-Six. | 收到 CZ6 |
[10:48] | Officers are already at that location,responding 406. | 已经有警员在那里了 有人报警入室盗窃 |
[10:52] | We came in on the other side of the complex. | 我们从另一边进来的 |
[10:54] | That’s why we missed each other. | 所以没看到你们 |
[10:57] | Regular maid service entered the apartment a few hours ago. | 家政服务员几小时前进了公寓 |
[11:00] | Found the place trashed,called it in. | 发现屋内一片狼藉 就报警了 |
[11:03] | The unit’s right back here. | 房间在尽头 |
[11:04] | Most of the electronics are gone. | 大多数家电都不见了 |
[11:06] | TV was probably too big to carry out. | 电视机可能过于笨重而无法搬动 |
[11:24] | Security cable’s been cut. | 防盗线被切断了 |
[11:27] | Killer didn’t have a key. | 凶手没有钥匙 |
[11:28] | It was on the victim’s belt. | 钥匙在死者腰带上 |
[11:29] | So,the killer comes back to the vic’s apartment. | 那么凶手又回到死者的公寓 |
[11:33] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[11:34] | Maybe to get something that ties him to the murder. | 也许为了拿走证据 |
[11:36] | A computer,from the looks of it. | 看样子被拿走的是台电脑 |
[11:38] | That suggests that the killer had a prior relationship with the vic– family,friend,coworker. | 说明凶手与死者关系亲密 如家人 朋友 同事 |
[11:45] | Which means this…is a pretty good place to start. | 所以我们能从这里开始 |
[11:59] | Everybody shut up! | 大家安静! |
[12:01] | And stop trying to look busy for a minute,and give your attention down here. | 别假装忙活了 都给我听好 |
[12:05] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[12:06] | I’m,uh,Captain Jim Brass. | 我是Jim Brass队长 |
[12:09] | I’m a detective with the Las Vegas Police Department. | 拉斯维加斯警局的警探 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry to break up your day like this,but I’m here about Jason Devereaux. | 很抱歉这样打扰你们 我为Jason Devereaux而来 |
[12:16] | He’s not in yet. | 他还没来呢 |
[12:17] | What is this about? | 怎么一回事? |
[12:18] | Mr. Devereaux is the subject of an active investigation. | Devereaus是一宗罪案的调查对象 |
[12:21] | I’ll be talking to all of you individually. | 我会跟你们单独进行谈话 |
[12:23] | These officers will pick up your contact information. | 而这几位警官会收集你们的联系方式 |
[12:26] | I promise it won’t take too long. | 我保证不会占用太长时间 |
[12:28] | Thank you in advance for your cooperation. | 先谢过各位的配合 |
[12:33] | He’s a hacker. | 他是一个黑客 |
[12:34] | Bet it’s a hacker thing. | 我敢打赌肯定跟黑客有关 |
[12:36] | Probably some high-tech black market credit card scam. | 也许是高科技犯罪 黑市信用卡诈骗之类的 |
[12:39] | I read about it in Wired. | 我在《连线》杂志上看到过 |
[12:42] | Some people,you just can’t tell. | 知人知面不知心啊 |
[12:49] | Well,all I know is the kid was here yesterday,he wasn’t here today. | 我所知道的就是那孩子昨天来了 今天没来 |
[12:54] | And since he didn’t bother calling,he’s also fired,so you know. | 既然他连电话也懒得打 那他也被炒了 |
[12:59] | That’s the least of his problems. | 对他而言这不算什么问题 |
[13:01] | Well,I got just the place for you. | 给你准备了个好房间 |
[13:03] | You pull the blinds,it’s totally private and quiet. | 把帘子拉下 就非常隐蔽和安静 |
[13:07] | You can pull out the rubber hose,nobody will even know. | 你脱内衣也没人会知道 |
[13:09] | You know,I’m curious,uh,do have you any problems with disgruntled employees lately? | 你最近与心怀不满的 员工之间有什么过节吗? |
[13:14] | No more than usual. | 一般般 |
[13:15] | I mean,come on,you know what we do here. | 行了吧 你应该清楚我们干什么 |
[13:18] | Yeah,I can read the sign. | 没错 我看到招牌了 |
[13:19] | you can’t support an operation without operations support | 没有后勤支援就无法开展任何行动 你们是坦吉尔的后勤部 |
[13:19] | You’re a support operations for the Tangiers. | 没有后勤支援就无法开展任何行动 你们是坦吉尔的后勤部 |
[13:21] | Which mean we laminate badges,distribute uniforms,and issue parking permits. | 我们压制徽章 发放制服 下批停车许可 |
[13:26] | We are the testicles of the casino business,my friend. | 我们是赌场业的睾丸 |
[13:30] | If you’re working here,it’s not ’cause you want to be. | 你在这工作 并不是因为你喜欢 |
[13:44] | Action figures and anime for the computer guy. | 玩电脑的总爱手办和日本动画 |
[13:47] | It’s almost a clich? | 已经是约定俗成了吧 |
[13:49] | Let me guess,you were a GI Joe man? | 让我猜猜 你喜欢特攻队吧 |
[13:51] | No,but…my dad was. | 不是 但…我老爹喜欢 |
[13:54] | Hey,Nick,we’re finished up here. | Nick 我们这弄好了 |
[13:56] | Want me to help Barnes? | 我去帮Barnes一把? |
[13:58] | All right,go ahead. | 好 去吧 |
[14:00] | Nick,what do you make of this? | Nick 你觉得这是什么 |
[14:04] | Looks like a long portrait. | 像是一幅拉长的肖像 |
[14:06] | They’re big on photo-sharing sites. | 在图片分享站上常见 |
[14:09] | Video art. | 视频艺术 |
[14:10] | With a little narcissism. | 带着些许自恋情节 |
[14:12] | Well,one’s not much without the other. | 这两者不分离 |
[14:14] | So,all electronic data goes back to the lab. | 所有资料都带回实验室去 |
[14:16] | I’ll do the honors. | 我来弄吧 |
[14:17] | Yeah,hold on there,Doctor,I’ll save you the hassle. | 等等 博士 省的你麻烦 |
[14:20] | I’ve got a drive duplicator in my truck. I’ll go grab it. | 我车里有一个移动硬盘 我去拿来 |
[14:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:39] | According to Mr. Devereaux’s phone records,the two of you called each other several times last night. | 从Devereaux的电话记录看来 昨晚你们打了好几通电话 |
[14:44] | I’m his direct supervisor; we talk all the time. | 我是他的直属上司 我们一直频繁联系 |
[14:46] | Most of the calls were after 11:00 p.m. | 多数电话在晚上11点之后 |
[14:48] | Jason said he was dealing with some sort of mail server glitch. | Jason说他在解决电邮服务器的故障 |
[14:52] | I.T.’s always dealing with something. | IT人总是在解决这样那样的问题 |
[14:56] | I thought it takes,like,48 hours to report someone missing, | 我以为48小时后才能报告失踪 |
[15:00] | so this can’t be about him not showing up for work. | 所以这跟他旷工没有关系对吧 |
[15:04] | You seem more concerned about him than the rest of your colleagues. | 你对他的关注远比对其他员工要高 |
[15:07] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[15:09] | I just want to know… | 我只是想知道… |
[15:10] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[15:13] | I’m going to be informing the rest of your coworkers,individually,about that fact. | 我会逐个通知你的同事 |
[15:18] | Please don’t discuss it with anybody,okay? | 请不要向他人提及此事 好吗 |
[15:31] | There are virtually no personal files on his computer. | 他的电脑上几乎没有个人文档 |
[15:34] | Yeah,what do you make of that? | 是吗 你怎么看 |
[15:35] | Some people take their privacy seriously. | 有些人非常看重自己的隐私 |
[15:44] | His files have to be somewhere. | 他的文档肯定放在某处 |
[15:47] | This thing’s set up to remotely access another machine. | 这东西是建来远程进入另一部电脑的 |
[15:50] | How much you want to bet it’s the laptop stolen from his apartment? | 你下多少来赌他公寓里 被盗的是台笔记本 |
[15:56] | Killed? | 遇害了? |
[15:59] | My God,that’s… terrible. | 上帝 这…太恐怖了 |
[16:04] | Where were you last night,Mr. Krill? | Krill先生 你昨晚去哪了? |
[16:06] | Nowhere. | 哪都没去 |
[16:07] | I… I got off work and went home as usual. | 跟往常一样 我下了班就回家了 |
[16:10] | Do you have a wife or anybody who can verify that? | 你妻子或其他什么人能证明这点吗? |
[16:13] | No. I live alone. | 不能 我一个人住 |
[16:17] | How would you describe your relationship to Mr. Devereaux? | 你和Devereaux先生之间是什么关系? |
[16:21] | I don’t like your tone,Detective. | 我不喜欢你说话的语气 警探 |
[16:24] | You don’t like my tone? | 你不喜欢我的语气? |
[16:25] | One r coworkers s just killed. | 你的一个同事被杀害了 |
[16:27] | You don’t seem to be too upset by it– why is that? | 可你不怎么难过 这是为什么? |
[16:34] | I didn’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[16:37] | Jason was always trying to get people to do his work for him. | Jason总是想要别人帮他干活 |
[16:41] | And because he was good-looking and charming,I guess they did. | 由于他长得帅又有魅力 人们也愿意帮他 |
[16:49] | You do your job… and you work hard. | 你干份内的活儿…并且踏实认真 |
[16:54] | That’s how you get what you deserve in life. | 只有这样才能拥有应得的东西 |
[16:57] | At least that’s the way I was raised. | 至少我是被这样教育长大的 |
[17:24] | Ooh,monoamine oxidase A. | 单氨氧化酶A |
[17:27] | Ask me anything. What do you want to know? | 问什么都行 你想知道些什么 |
[17:28] | What do you know about it? | 你对这了解多少 |
[17:30] | Kind of a lot. | 不少 |
[17:31] | My research group in grad school developed a protocol to synthesize the gene. | 读研时我们调查组提出了 合成这种基因的草案 |
[17:35] | What’s the case? | 是什么事? |
[17:36] | It’s just something I’m working on. | 手头的一点东西 |
[17:39] | You know,that specific mutation right there has actually been linked to violent behavior. | 那个变异与暴力行为有关 |
[17:43] | For example,there was this Dutch family, | 比如说 有个德国家庭 |
[17:45] | and all the males in the family who had that were rapists and arsonists. | 其中有这种变异的男性 会成为强奸犯和纵火犯 |
[17:48] | And then mice without the MAOA gene all exhibited highly aggressive behavior. | 缺少MAOA基因的老鼠 都表现出高度攻击性行为 |
[17:52] | MAOA deficiency doesn’t make you violent. | MAOA缺失不会让人变得暴力 |
[17:55] | I didn’t say it did. | 我没说会 |
[17:56] | Just ’cause something might happen doesn’t mean it will. | 就算有可能 也不一定真的会发生 |
[17:58] | It’s genetics,it’s not destiny. | 基因不是命运 |
[18:07] | The vic’s laptop is online there. | 死者的笔记本正在联网 |
[18:10] | That’s the victim’s apartment building. | 那是死者住的公寓 |
[18:13] | Can you isolate the unit? | 能分离这个单元吗? |
[18:15] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[18:20] | His computer was configured for remote screen access. | 他的电脑可以远程共享桌面 |
[18:24] | So,that means I might be able to access the computer directly. | 或许可以直接看到 |
[18:30] | Got him. | 搞定了 |
[18:32] | That’s what’s on his machine right now. | 这是他的屏幕 |
[18:36] | This guy’s a gamer,huh? | 很爱玩游戏啊 |
[18:39] | But so am I. | 我也爱玩 |
[18:40] | Check this. | 注意 |
[18:41] | Laptop cam on. | 摄像头 启动 |
[18:52] | Okay… | 好… |
[18:54] | Say cheese,dirtbag. | 说”茄子” 鸟人 |
[19:00] | Look,I-I didn’t kill nobody,I don’t know nothing about nobody getting killed. | 我没杀人 我根本不知道有人死了 |
[19:03] | And here you are with a dead guy’s laptop in your possession. | 但你持有死者的笔记本 |
[19:06] | Okay,yeah,sure,okay,I can admit to that. | 好吧 好吧 这个我承认 |
[19:10] | I-I was heading outta my crib and I walked by this apartment. | 我经过这间公寓 |
[19:13] | See,the door was just wide open. | 门是敞开的 |
[19:14] | All this high-end gear in there,it’s just sitting there,unattended. | 这个高端玩意儿就孤零零地在那 |
[19:19] | Yeah,all locked up with security cables,right? | 孤零零地被防盗线锁着 |
[19:21] | Well,well,yeah,that’s why I go back,get the bolt cutters. | 啊 是啊 所以我回去拿了钳子 |
[19:25] | You know,what with Christmas coming up and all. | 圣诞节要到了嘛 |
[19:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:33] | Write it down. | 写下来 |
[19:36] | He’s nothing. He’s just a random petty thief. | 不是他 他只是个小贼 |
[19:39] | The killer probably left the apartment door open to make it look like a robbery. | 凶手可能是让门开着 弄得像是抢劫 |
[19:43] | Well,Jason Devereaux had a juvee record. | Jason Devereaux有青少年犯罪记录 |
[19:45] | I had it unsealed. | 我开封了档案 |
[19:47] | A lot of antisocial tendencies in there. | 反社会倾向很重 |
[19:49] | He also did time on a work farm for peddling Ritalin in high school. | 他还因贩卖兴奋剂 在劳教场待过 |
[19:53] | You think it’s a drug thing? | 你觉得是毒品问题? |
[19:55] | His tox came back positive for methamphetamine. | 他体内有冰毒 |
[19:57] | Point-oh-two mikes per mil. | 每毫升0.02微克 |
[20:01] | That’s a party dose. | 派对剂量 |
[20:02] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[20:03] | But it wouldn’t be the first time that a regular guy with a steady job threw it all away for the great taste of meth. | 但绝不是本分人初尝禁果用的量 |
[20:27] | Desi? | |
[20:29] | Lucy? | Lucy? (电影《露西与德西》) |
[20:32] | You’re doing Desorption Electrospray Ionization– DESI— | 你在使用解吸电喷雾电离技术 缩写为DESI |
[20:36] | a spray of electrically charged water dissolves compounds in the fingerprints, | 充满电喷雾的水 将指纹上的混合物溶解 |
[20:41] | which creates a thin film that gets scattered back to the mass-spec identifying what the suspect touched. | 进入质谱分析仪内散开形成薄膜 以鉴定嫌犯曾接触过些什么 |
[20:47] | I know how it works. | 我知道工作原理 |
[20:49] | I’m doing it. | 我正在做 |
[20:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:51] | But it was a lucid and entertaining explanation of the process. | 但我这是对过程明晰而热情的解释 |
[20:57] | You know,um,I did process that metal and there was no unusual residue on the surface. | 我曾经处理过表面无异常残渣的金属 |
[21:03] | Are you expecting to find something in the prints? | 你想在指纹上发现什么? |
[21:05] | I was at a DEA seminar last month,uh,they were discussing making “one-pot” meth. | 我上个月参加禁药取缔机构研讨会 讨论了如何制造甲安非他命 |
[21:11] | You mix the chemicals in a container which you leave in the woods to vent and cure. | 为了宣泄情绪治愈心灵 你将留在树林里的化学药品混合起来 |
[21:15] | But if someone comes along and disturbs it at the wmom. | 一旦有人错误地出现… |
[21:19] | Kaboom. | 砰! |
[21:20] | So it’s a drug thing. | 这么说跟毒品有关了 |
[21:21] | That’s what everyone seems to think. | 大家好像都这么想 |
[21:24] | Homeland Security was missing out on a real asset with Jason Devereaux. | 国家安全局把东西落在 Jason Devereaux这儿了 |
[21:28] | His laptop was loaded with keyloggers and corporate spyware | 他的笔记本上安装了 键盘记录器和间谍软件 |
[21:32] | set up to copy e-mails and files from a dozen people in his office. | 拷贝他同事们的电子邮件和文件 |
[21:36] | There’s gigabytes of stuff here. | 有好几个G的东西呢 |
[21:38] | He was spying on everybody he worked with. | 他监视着每一个同事 |
[21:40] | Maybe he read something he shouldn’t have. | 也许看到了什么不该看的 |
[21:42] | Something worth killing him for. | 招来杀身之祸 |
[21:45] | This isn’t a drug thing. | 绝不是毒品那么简单 |
[21:49] | Traces of RDX in the fingerprints– high explosive. | 指纹里有环三亚甲基三硝胺 高性能炸药 |
[21:53] | That’s disturbing. | 真奇怪 |
[21:55] | Terrorism comes to mind. | 我想到了恐怖主义 |
[21:57] | It certainly does. | 那确实 三周前 |
[22:44] | I know what you’re up to,Paulie. | 我知道你在干嘛 Paulie |
[22:46] | And I want to help. | 我想帮你 |
[22:49] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢? |
[22:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[23:00] | I haven’t been here long,but I can see the way things are. | 虽然我才来不久 但我看得出这里的门道 |
[23:03] | People putting you down,day after day,in little ways,making you feel like you’re nothing. | 大家都日复一日的羞辱你 在细微之处让你感觉低人一等 |
[23:09] | “Hey,Paulie,you’re going to have to stay late and do inventory.” | “嗨 Paulie 你得留下加班盘货” |
[23:12] | “Hey,Paulie,we’re out of coffee again,would you mind?” | “嗨 Paulie 我们出去喝咖啡 你不介意吧?” |
[23:16] | “Hey,Paulie,love the shirt.” | “嗨 Paulie 衬衫不错” |
[23:20] | I know what it feels like to be on the outside. | 我知道被排挤在外是什么感觉 |
[23:23] | And I know you want to make them pay. | 而且我知道你想让他们付出代价 |
[23:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:35] | How did you…How did you do that? | 你怎么… 你怎么做到的? |
[23:37] | Your life’s an open book to me,Paulie. | 你的生活我一览无遗 Paulie |
[23:40] | I know what you really want to do to this place,deep down in your heart, | 我知道 当Lombard和这工作 好像要碾碎你的时候 你内心深处想做些什么 |
[23:43] | when it feels like Lombard and this job are grinding you down. | |
[23:51] | I’ve got an uncle that works in the mining business. | 我有个叔叔从事采矿业 |
[23:56] | I could get a brick of RDX with one phone call. | 我一个电话就能弄到一块旋风炸药 |
[24:01] | No questions asked. | 别无二话 |
[24:06] | I can make all your dreams come true,Paulie. | 我能让你梦想成真 Paulie |
[24:10] | All you gotta do is let me. | 你要做的只是点个头 |
[24:36] | Okay,these are the colleagues whose trust Jason Devereaux was violating. | 这些是认为 Jason Devereaux具有侵犯性的人 |
[24:40] | Knowing the deep,dark secrets of your coworkers is a slippery slope. | 知道同事的阴暗秘密 可是非常危险的 |
[24:43] | There was a time in my life that would’ve come in handy. | 如果曾经有人这么对我说过就好了 |
[24:49] | I used to work alongside an angel of death,remember? | 我可是和死神共事过的 记得吗? |
[24:53] | It’s mostly oine shopping and DVD rentals. | 基本都是网上购物和DVD租赁 |
[24:55] | I take it the office firewalls porn? | 估计是装了绿坝? |
[24:58] | Don’t they all. | 全都装了 |
[24:58] | But if the victim was poking into everyone’s private life, | 但如果受害者介入了别人的私生活 |
[25:01] | this could’ve been an extortion scheme gone bad,a crime of passion. | 也可能是被勒索的人失控 产生犯罪动机 |
[25:04] | Wouldn’t explain the explosives we found on the metal fragment. | 这无法解释金属碎片上的炸药 |
[25:07] | Archie and I did global searches for words like “explosives,” | Archie和我上网搜索了 诸如”爆炸”这样的敏感词 |
[25:10] | and unless Mr. Lombard’s recent bout of diarrhea counts,we struck out. | 除非把Lombard先生最近闹肚子也算上 我们是一无所获 |
[25:15] | Brass ran scent dogs through this whole office. | Brass派警犬搜了整个办公室 |
[25:17] | The only thing found were traces of RDX in Jason’s cubicle. | 只在Jason的工作桌 发现了旋风炸药的痕迹 |
[25:21] | Well,his uncle runs a mining company | 他的叔叔是搞采矿的 |
[25:23] | and according to Jason’s juvee record, he enjoyed blowing things up as a child. | 从Jason的青少年犯罪记录上看 他从小就喜欢炸东炸西 |
[25:27] | Maybe he was just pursuing his hobby into adulthood. | 也许他只是继续幼年的嗜好罢了 |
[25:31] | Well,if there’s an explanation in there, | 如果这里面能找到答案的话 |
[25:32] | it looks like we’re going to have to find it the old-fashioned way and read the lot of them. | 我们得用老方法仔细看看了 |
[25:35] | Split it up by individual,starting with the day of the murder and work your way back. | 把资料每人分一部分 从谋杀案当天往前查看 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好的 十天前 |
[26:02] | Oh,hey,George. | 嗨 George |
[26:03] | Mr. Lombard wanted me to bring him the new swatches for the bellman uniforms. | Lombard先生让我去拿 服务员制服的新样本 |
[26:08] | Looking for Ms. Mayfield,but… | 我找过Mayfield小姐 不过… |
[26:10] | Yeah,sure,fine,whatever. | 没事 无所谓 |
[26:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | So,how’d you know this thing was even in here? | 你怎么知道这东西在这里? |
[26:21] | I found it logging inventory a few months back,so I contacted the City Planning… | 我几个月前发现它被记入存货单 所以我联系了城市规划… |
[26:26] | City Planning Department,that’s right,I remember. | 城市规划局 我想起来了 |
[26:28] | They,uh,they e-mailed you the building plans. | 他们给你寄了建筑设计图 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:33] | Okay,coast is clear. | 没有危险 |
[26:37] | This was an electrical conduit. | 这曾经是个电线管道 |
[26:41] | It goes about 150 feet outside the building,comes up on the other side of the security fence. | 走大约150英尺可以到楼外 从栅栏另一头出来 |
[26:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:48] | Get in. | 进去 |
[26:49] | What? | 什么? |
[26:50] | Get in. Go all the way out and then come back. | 进去 走一遍再回来 |
[26:54] | You said this was your exit strategy. I just want to be sure that it works. | 你说这是逃生方案 我想确认一下它是否可行 |
[26:56] | Go ahead,I’m gonna,I’m gonna stand guard. | 去吧 我去站岗 |
[26:58] | Jason,it’s totally dark in there. I don’t even have a flashlight. | Jason 里面完全是黑的 我没手电 |
[27:02] | Hey,there’s an app for that. | iPhone有个插件可以当手电 |
[27:52] | Hello? | 喂? |
[28:16] | You know,I don’t know. He was just here. | 我不知道 他刚还在这儿 |
[28:18] | I’m calling Lombard! | 我要报告Lombard! |
[28:20] | George,George,calm down a second! | George George 冷静点! |
[28:22] | I don’t know– Paulie’s gonna be back in a second. | 我不知道… Paulie马上就回来了 |
[28:24] | Hey,George,I can explain. | 嗨 George 听我解释 |
[28:31] | That phone has outstanding reception. | 那手机信号超好 |
[28:34] | Wait,that was a joke? | 这是个玩笑? |
[28:37] | You were joking? | 你在开玩笑? |
[28:38] | Always expect the unexpected. | 我喜欢出人意料 |
[28:41] | Are you kidding me?! | 有没有搞错?! |
[28:41] | Relax,I’m just toughening you up. You’re gonna thank me later. | 放松 我帮你变坚强 你会感谢我的 |
[28:46] | Did you get all the way out? | 逃生法都想好了? |
[28:47] | That conduit isn’t going to do us any good if you’re just counting on old George to be there… | 如果你指望George… 那管道根本排不上用场 |
[28:53] | We don’t need him. | 我们不需要他 |
[28:55] | You’re not authorized to be in this… | 你无权进这个… |
[28:57] | How did you,how did you… | 你怎么… |
[28:59] | Never underestimate the power of a sexy geek… | 不要低估性感怪人的力量… |
[29:03] | with a Flash drive. | 加上一个U盘 |
[29:07] | I got all the access codes we need. | 我有所有通行码 |
[29:12] | Right over here,Ms. Devereaux. | 这边走 Devereaux夫人 |
[29:15] | Um… they said I could collect my son’s things. | 嗯… 他们说 我可以拿走我儿子的东西 |
[29:19] | Personal effects only,ma’am. | 只限私人物品 夫人 |
[29:20] | And write down whatever you take. | 把你拿走的东西都写下来 |
[29:30] | Excuse me,are you Jason’s mom? | 打扰了 你是Jason的母亲? |
[29:34] | I’m Paulie Krill; my condolences. | 我是Paulie Krill 请节哀 |
[29:38] | You look like you could use some help. | 看起来你需要帮忙 |
[29:42] | That’d be nice. | 谢谢你 |
[29:50] | Were you friends with Jase? | 你是Jase的朋友? |
[29:53] | Um,work friends mostly. | 工作伙伴 |
[29:56] | You didn’t really know him then? | 那你并不很了解他? |
[29:58] | No,not really. | 不太了解 |
[30:08] | I always figured things would turn out bad for him. | 我一直都觉得他会出事 |
[30:18] | Jase was a difficult boy. | Jase从小就不听话 |
[30:24] | High-spirited. | 精力旺盛 |
[30:28] | That’s rough when there’s no dad around. | 没有父亲就是不容易 |
[30:33] | Sometimes I think I took extra shifts at work so I wouldn’t have to go home. | 有时我故意加班 只为了不回家 |
[30:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[30:58] | I hope he wasn’t awful to you. | 我希望他没捉弄过你 |
[31:02] | Don’t blame yourself. | 不是你的错 |
[31:14] | Ray. | |
[31:16] | Highway Patrol just brought this in. | 高速路巡警带来的 |
[31:18] | They found it on the side of the road near Mount Charleston, | 他们在查尔斯顿山附近公路旁发现的 |
[31:21] | about a mile away from your crime scene. | 距犯罪现场大约一英里 |
[31:23] | Metal’s consistent with the exploded fragment you found. | 金属与你发现的爆炸物碎片一致 |
[31:26] | And there’s blood on the edge. | 边缘有血迹 |
[31:28] | Which I sampled with a high-quality Lynn-Peavey integra swab to compare with the vic’s. | 我用林恩皮威牌高质量 完整药签取样与受害人的对比 |
[31:36] | It could be what made the impact wound on his back. | 可能是它造成了 受害者背后的冲击形伤口 |
[31:41] | It could be our murder weapon. | 这可能是凶器 |
[31:42] | Whatever it is. | 不管它是什么 |
[32:09] | Stokes. | |
[32:10] | Hey,Nick,it’s Wendy. | 嗨 Nick 是Wendy |
[32:11] | I got the DNA results for the semen stain in the victim’s car. | 死者车上的精斑DNA检测结果出来了 |
[32:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[32:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:26] | Clearly. | 肯定没有 |
[32:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:43] | Belinda,I know you liked Jason. | Belinda 我知道你喜欢Jason |
[32:46] | But he was obviously into some pretty bad stuff. | 但他肯定涉及了不好的事情 |
[32:50] | Maybe he wasn’t as nice a guy as you think he was. | 可能他并不如你想象中的那么美好 |
[32:54] | They never are. | 男人总是这样 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:59] | Look,it’s about time to get out of here. | 该走人了 |
[33:02] | You up for a drink? | 想不想喝一杯? |
[33:05] | Or ten? | 或者 十杯? |
[33:08] | Just us? | 就我们俩? |
[33:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:13] | It’s been a weird day. What the hell. | 诡异的一天 管他奶奶的 |
[33:16] | Let’s make it a weird night. | 干脆再来个诡异的夜晚 |
[33:19] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:22] | Ms. Mayfield,I need you to come to the police station. | Mayfield女士 请跟我们回趟警局 |
[33:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:25] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[33:26] | No,he doesn’t have…I already talked with you. | 不 他跟我不是… 我已经跟你说过了 |
[33:28] | You didn’t talk to me about what your DNA was doing in the victim’s car, | 你并没有说为什么 你的DNA在受害者的汽车上 |
[33:31] | unless you want to deny sleeping with him. | 而是否认了与受害者有性关系 |
[33:34] | Go with this officer. | 跟这位警员走 |
[33:53] | You know what the weird part of this is,I mean,at least from your point of view. | 你知道从你的视角来看 最奇怪的地方是什么吗 |
[33:59] | The only reason we have your DNA in our system is because you gave it to us three years ago, | 我们系统中你的DNA 是三年前你自己给我们的 |
[34:03] | when you filed charges against your scumbag ex-husband for domestic abuse. | 当你控告混蛋老公家庭虐待的时候 |
[34:06] | Believe me,I remember that. | 相信我 我记得这事情 |
[34:08] | Oh,I’m sure you do. | 哦 我当然知道你记得 |
[34:09] | And I’m not telling you something you don’t know, | 我也不会跟你讲你不知道的事情 |
[34:12] | but you’ve got a history of picking the wrong guy. | 不过你一直遇人不淑 |
[34:15] | I mean,I have statements from your coworkers. | 我是说 根据你的同事介绍 |
[34:16] | Jason Devereaux was banging half the women in your office. | 跟你那一半的女性有关系 |
[34:21] | So,what do they say about a woman scorned? | 你觉得他们会怎么说 一个被玩弄的女人呢? |
[34:23] | We found Jason’s Flash drive in her purse,filled with passwords,account information, | 在她的包里找到了Jason的U盘 里面全是密码和账户资料 |
[34:28] | and RFID access codes to nearly every secure area in that building. | 以及几乎整栋楼 所有的电子门禁密码 |
[34:33] | That screams white collar crime to me. | 这摆明了就是白领犯罪嘛 |
[34:35] | What’s the scam? | 是怎么样的犯罪? |
[34:36] | I mean,what is there to steal? | 我是说 有什么可以偷? |
[34:37] | That place isn’t exactly a bank. | 那地方又不是银行 |
[34:39] | I don’t know,but Jason had an E-ticket on Pacific Vista departing for Cabo tomorrow morning. | 我不知道 但是Jason买了明天早上 从维斯塔出发到古巴的电子票 |
[34:44] | What?! | 什么?! 没错 所以 除非他刚好明天要去度假… |
[34:45] | Yeah,so,unless he just happened to be planning a vacation… | 什么?! 没错 所以 除非他刚好明天要去度假… |
[34:47] | More like trying to skip town. | 更像是办完了案子要开溜 |
[34:50] | Let’s see if anybody else from his work went with him. | 我们看看有没有同事想跟他一起走 |
[34:54] | I hear Cabo’s very romantic this time of year. | 我听说这个时候的古巴非常浪漫 |
[34:56] | We were just going away for the weekend. | 我们只是要去共度周末 |
[34:58] | No,you were going away for good. | 不 你们打算要一去不回 |
[35:01] | We have your access codes on Jason’s Flash drive. | 我们在Jason的U盘上 发现了你负责的门禁密码 |
[35:04] | I gave him that so he could reprogram my boss’ access card,so it wouldn’t work. | 那是为了让他重写 我老板的门禁程序 让它失效 |
[35:10] | Something wrong? | 怎么啦? |
[35:12] | It was a joke. | 这只是个玩笑 |
[35:12] | It was a plan. | 这是个计划 |
[35:13] | You and Jason were cooking up some scheme in the office,things went bad, | 你和Jason在谋划着什么 不过事情不尽如人意 |
[35:16] | and one working stiff makes another worker stiff. | 于是一个队员就杀了另外一个队员 |
[35:18] | I had a fling with him. | 我跟他只是玩玩 |
[35:20] | That was it! | 仅此而已! |
[35:22] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他! |
[35:24] | The piece that Highway Patrol brought in is part of the inside cover of a Traeger GR-7 jewelry safe. | 那片巡警带回来的碎片是 塔格尔牌GR-7保险箱的内胆碎片 |
[35:32] | So Jason and whoever killed him were out in the woods blowing up a safe? | 所以Jason和凶手 当时在树丛里面炸保险箱? |
[35:35] | Apparently. | 没错 |
[35:36] | All of which suggests they were planning an old-fashioned robbery. | 所有的线索都表明 他们在准备一场老式抢劫 |
[35:42] | You know that my dad was a casino boss,right? | 你知道我爸爸是赌场老板吧? |
[35:44] | Well,every few weeks,he had to collect the revenue from all of his low-end,low-volume operations. | 每过几周 他都要把那些低端小容量 的游戏机里的钱拿出来 |
[35:50] | Nickel slots from bars and mini-marts,grocery store Keno,that sort of thing? | 从酒吧 小超市 杂货店 赌球店 之类之类的店里面收集钢�G儿 |
[35:55] | We’re not talking small potatoes,either. | 这可不是一笔小数目 |
[35:57] | Quarter mil,easy,even on a bad month. | 就算在淡季 二十五万也不过是小菜一碟 |
[36:01] | An armored truck would go around town making the pickups, | 一辆装甲车会到镇上来收集 |
[36:05] | but when they were done,the bank would be closed. | 但钱集中以后 银行已经关门了 |
[36:08] | So,they would drive to Sam’s business office where he kept a big,old vault in a room all by itself. | 所以他们会开到Sam的办公室 那里有一间很大很旧的金库 |
[36:16] | Sam loved showing it off to me as the sacks of coins and bricks of cash went into it. | Sam很喜欢在运一袋袋硬币 和一块块现钞进去的时候跟我炫耀 |
[36:22] | Anyway,the money would go into the vault and stay there until the next morning, | 那些钱放入金库保存 直到第二天早晨 |
[36:27] | when the armored car guys would return and take it to the bank. | 装甲车回来把钱送进银行 |
[36:32] | I think we need to find out if there’s a safe on the premises. | 我们该找找看那公司里有没有保险箱 |
[36:48] | Oh,hi,there. | 噢 你好 |
[36:52] | I’m David Hodges. | 我是David Hodges |
[36:53] | Welcome to Lynn-Peavey Corporation’s Wonderful World of Forensics. | 欢迎来到林恩皮威公司 的鉴证学完美世界 |
[36:57] | Today on our show– the scintillating science of swabbing. | 今天的内容是 棉签取样中的神奇科学 |
[37:03] | I don’t think the girl had anything to do with it. | 我觉得那个女孩没有杀人 |
[37:05] | I think she’s more of a victim than a killer. | 我想她更可能是受害者 |
[37:07] | Okay. What about his safe? | 好的 那保险箱呢? |
[37:08] | No,not yet. Tangiers Corporate doesn’t want to talk about | 没进展 坦吉尔公司的人在得到 他们远在纽约和中东的老板的首肯前 不肯说保管现金的地点和方式 |
[37:10] | how and where they keep their money until they get the okay from their bosses in New York, | |
[37:13] | and back East,they’re still in bed,so I’m working up a warrant. | 他们的老板还在睡觉 所以我正在申请搜查令 |
[37:16] | Thanks,Jim. You know how to find me. | 谢谢 Jim 有消息了通知我 |
[37:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[37:31] | Proof of principle. | 用实验验证理论 |
[37:33] | Mythbusters style. | 流言终结者的风格 |
[37:34] | When you landed on the idea that there might be a safe involved, | 当你猜想可能有个保险箱的时候 |
[37:37] | we had Archie and Greg search Jason’s files for the term. | 我们让Archie和Greg 去搜索了Jason的文档 |
[37:40] | It turns out that both the victim and another employee,Paulie Krill, | 死者和另外一个员工Paulie Krill |
[37:43] | had been doing a lot of Web searches on safecracking. | 搜了大量保险箱行窃的信息 |
[37:46] | That is a Traeger GR-7 jewelry safe,same model as the one that we found evidence of in the woods. | 那是塔格尔牌GR-7保险箱 跟树丛里那个型号一致 |
[37:52] | We bought it from the one local store that carries them. | 我们找本地经销商买了这个 |
[37:54] | And the last one they sold was to Paulie Krill. | 而前一名顾客 是Paulie Krill. |
[37:57] | I take it the fact that you’re both still here means there’s a broadcast out? | 你们都待在这儿 说明已经发出通告了? |
[38:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:01] | Paulie Krill is not at home. | Paulie Krill不在家 |
[38:03] | His office is closed for the night. | 他晚上也不办公 |
[38:05] | In any event,this safe features what’s known as a glass re-locker. | 这种保险箱的一个特点是玻璃回锁 |
[38:11] | When someone attempts to drill the door,a glass plate inside the safe breaks,activating additional locking bolts, | 如果想钻开门 里面的玻璃盘会破裂 触发一个活动螺栓 |
[38:17] | which render the safe practically impervious. | 使保险箱完全密封 |
[38:22] | There’s a Traeger GR-17 safe in the vic’s office. | 死者的办公室里面有一个 塔格尔牌GR-17保险箱 |
[38:25] | That is the big brother to this model,but the physics is the same. | 正是这个型号的大哥 不过原理是一样的 |
[38:29] | These guys were also renting heist movies,among them The Score,which is not a bad film. | 他们还租了有关盗窃的电影 有一部是诡计神偷 不错的片子哦 |
[38:34] | I liked it. | 我喜欢那部 窃贼在保险柜上面开了个口 然后向里面注满了水 |
[38:34] | Safecracker cuts a hole in the top of the safe,fills it with water, | 我喜欢那部 窃贼在保险柜上面开了个口 然后向里面注满了水 |
[38:37] | and then drops in a high explosive depth charge. | 然后丢入一个烈性深水炸弹 |
[38:40] | There was water in the vic’s truck. | 受害者的车里面有水迹 |
[38:41] | And mud at the scene. | 现场还有烂泥 |
[38:43] | Water is an incompressible fluid, | 水不会被压缩 |
[38:44] | so it transfers the force of the explosion to the door before the glass re-locker can activate. | 所以它在玻璃回锁起效前 把能量传递给了门 |
[38:49] | That was their plan. | 那就是他们的计划 两天前 |
[38:54] | That… was… awesome. | 这…真是…太棒了 |
[39:01] | Now all we got to do is hang loose for a couple of days until the money comes in,and then we cash out. | 在钱运来之前什么都不用管了 到时我们就拿钱走人 |
[39:07] | 伙计 我会说西班牙语 (西语为古巴官方语言) | |
[39:10] | I hope you do,too. | 你也会就好了 |
[39:11] | I can’t go through with it. | 我不能这么做 |
[39:13] | What? | 什么? |
[39:14] | No,no,no,no,no. No,no,not now. | 不不不 都到了现在 |
[39:17] | No,you are not backing out of this now,man. Not now. | 你现在已经无法回头了 不能了 |
[39:19] | It wasn’t real! It was just a game. | 这不是真的! 这本来只是游戏! |
[39:22] | It was… It was a secret. | 这是…这是个秘密 |
[39:23] | Nobody was even supposed to know about it. | 不该有人知道 |
[39:26] | For 20 years,all you do is fill in the space in that lousy little cubicle, | 二十年来 你都在那个 肮脏的小桌子前坐着 |
[39:31] | and still,you somehow manage to come up with the perfect plan to rip off all of the losers | 然而 你想出了这个完美计划 从那些常年来对你 指手画脚的蠢人身上榨到钱 |
[39:38] | that you work for that make you feel like crap day after day. | |
[39:42] | I give you the thing that you need to make it all go boom, | 我让你实现这个梦想 |
[39:45] | and-and you don’t want to go through with it? | 可…可你竟然不想干了? |
[39:47] | No. I can’t. I can’t. | 不 我不能 我不能 |
[39:49] | Yes,you can,Paul. | 你可以的 Paul |
[39:51] | For once in your life,you’re actually going to do something,something big. | 这是你这辈子唯一一次 有所作为 而且是大有作为 |
[39:55] | You want this,I know you do! | 你想做的 我知道你想的! |
[39:57] | I’ve seen it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼睛里看出来 |
[39:59] | Staring at all those things that you can’t get– money,respect,Belinda. | 你觊觎那些无法得到的东西 金钱 尊敬 和Belinda |
[40:04] | No! | 不! |
[40:06] | I don’t care! | 我无所谓! |
[40:07] | I’m not doing it. I can’t! That’s it! | 我不会做的 我不能 就是这样 |
[40:10] | I am out! | 我不干了! |
[40:12] | Fine! | 好啊! |
[40:14] | You want out,you’re out! | 你退出 那就退出吧! |
[40:16] | I don’t need you to carry this off any more,anyway. | 反正我也不需要你了 |
[40:22] | Breathe a word of this to anyone anywhere, | 要是你敢对别人说 |
[40:25] | and I will hunt you down and put a bullet in your head. | 我一定会找到你 一枪崩了你 |
[40:28] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[40:35] | Empty space. | 一无是处 |
[40:38] | That’s all you are. | 说的就是你 |
[41:20] | Mr. Krill! | Krill 先生 |
[41:21] | LVPD! Open up! | 拉斯维加斯警察 开门 |
[41:23] | Paulie,drop it! | Paulie 放下它 |
[42:48] | Paulie! | |
[42:50] | Get the door open! | 开门! |
[42:51] | Let’s go! | 我们进去! |
[42:52] | I can’t find my card. | 我找不到卡了 |
[42:54] | Try harder! | 用力点 |
[43:06] | Call it in. | 叫人 |
[43:21] | I knew… it would work. | 我就知道…肯定能行 犯罪现场调查 -=结束=- |