时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | CATHERINE: That’s quite a kit you got there, Ray. | 装备不少啊 Ray |
[00:33] | Huh. Well, it’s my first official shift. I wanna be prepared. | 第一天正式上班总要整装待发 |
[00:36] | Your training coordinator said that you were very thorough. | 你的训练协调员说你考虑很周全 |
[00:39] | Add this to your checklist. | 我再给你补几条 |
[00:41] | Whenever you’re on call, have a pen and paper near your bed | 当班时间床头随时放好纸笔 |
[00:44] | along with a change of clothes, | 准备好换洗衣服 棒球帽 瓶装水和防晒霜 |
[00:46] | ball cap, bottled water, sun block. | |
[00:49] | Make sure you got a Thomas guide inside your vehicle | 还有 在车里放本地图 以防导航仪突然失灵 |
[00:51] | in case your GPS crashes. | |
[00:53] | You don’t want your evidence degrading | 你也不希望因为手忙脚乱耽误时间 而使证据报废 对吧 |
[00:55] | as you’re scrambling to get your act together. | |
[00:57] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[00:59] | – Hey. CATHERINE: Hey. | |
[01:01] | – Ready to roll? NICK: Oh, yeah. | 准备开工? 当然 |
[01:05] | Dr. Langston? | Langston博士 欢迎加入我们的行列 谢谢 |
[01:06] | – Welcome aboard. – Thank you. | |
[01:09] | Four-o-six on the east side. Ray’s with you. | 东区发生406 带Ray和你去 |
[01:11] | – Okay. CATHERINE: Enjoy. | – 没问题 – 好好干 |
[01:13] | – Four-o-six. Burglary. NICK: Yeah. | 406是入室抢劫 |
[01:15] | Bread and butter crime, perfect to get your feet wet. | 小偷小摸最适合帮你进入工作状态 我们走 |
[01:18] | Come on. | |
[01:22] | You’re not required to wear a tie unless you’re in court, right? | 不上庭的话不用打领带 这点你知道的吧? |
[01:26] | RAY: Yes, I know. | 知道 知道 |
[01:30] | Something wrong with wearing a tie? | 打领带有问题吗? |
[01:32] | No. No. | 完全没有 |
[01:36] | NICK: What’s going on, Akers? | 什么情况? Akers |
[01:38] | Owner got home from work an hour ago, | 屋主一小时前下班回家 发现窗户被砸烂了 |
[01:39] | found the window smashed. | |
[01:41] | His wife’s jewelry is gone, along with a laptop and his watch. | 他妻子的首饰 手提电脑和 他的手表都不翼而飞 |
[01:44] | – And where’s the wife? – Out of town with their daughter. | 他妻子在哪里? 和女儿出城了 |
[01:47] | – Ahh. – Husband’s inside. | |
[01:48] | [EXPLOSION] | 丈夫在里面 那是怎么回事? |
[01:52] | AKERS: King two-four to Central. – What the hell was that? | |
[01:54] | –location near Sunrise Mountain… | |
[01:56] | You’ll know as soon as I do. | 我问到马上告诉你 |
[01:58] | Why don’t you, uh, go ahead inside and get started on the overalls, yeah? | 你先进去采集证据吧 |
[02:01] | DISPATCHER [OVER RADIO]: Repeat the 20 on the 445 call. | 收到爆破事件报告 |
[02:03] | NICK: Dispatch. This is Charlie-oh-five, Stokes. | 调度中心 我是C05 Stokes |
[02:11] | MAN: No, no. | 别担心 我没事儿 |
[02:12] | There’s nothing to worry about. I’m fine. | |
[02:17] | Okay. I do. I feel violated. | 好吧 我是不太舒服 但警方已经在调查了 |
[02:21] | But the police are taking care of everything. | |
[02:24] | That fireball was a private residence near Sunrise Mountain. | 火球来自初阳山旁一处民宅 |
[02:27] | Arson Explosives is already on the way. | 是纵火导致的爆炸案 警方已前往现场 |
[02:29] | Are we on our way there too? | 我们也要去吗? |
[02:30] | Yeah. We’ll be done with this before the fire’s even out. | 先处理完这里 等火势平息后我们再去 |
[02:33] | Just, uh, print the point of entry and collect everything else. | 先采集入口处的指纹 再收集其他证物 |
[02:36] | MAN: I love you, too, honey. – Sir? | 我也爱你 亲爱的 先生 能带我去被盗的房间看看吗? |
[02:38] | Wanna show me where those stolen items were taken from? | |
[02:40] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 这边请 |
[02:42] | It’s right this way. | |
[02:53] | My laptop was right here. | 我的手提电脑就放在这里 手表放这里 那是我妻子的首饰盒 |
[02:55] | My watch right there, and my wife’s jewelry box. | |
[02:58] | They completely cleaned that out. | 首饰一件不剩 |
[03:00] | They didn’t even bother to ransack the place. | 小偷没有把这里翻个底朝天 |
[03:02] | Just went straight for the good stuff. | 径直冲着值钱的东西来 |
[03:30] | MAN: And my wife’s grandmother’s ring was in there. | 里面有她祖母给她的戒指 还有她母亲的浮雕玛瑙 |
[03:33] | My mother’s cameo. | |
[03:35] | They really cleaned the thing out. | 他们把值钱的全卷走了 |
[03:41] | Write down everything that was stolen and fax that form back to us. | 写好失窃物品清单传真给我们 |
[03:45] | Be sure and keep a copy for your insurance, okay? | 别忘了把保单复印一份 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:59] | What did you do, try to use all of them? | 你想怎么着? 把所有瓶瓶罐罐都用上? |
[04:01] | In the field, you really only need three powders: | 现场取证一般只需用三种粉尘 |
[04:04] | black, magnetic and dragon’s blood. | 黑粉 磁粉和血竭粉 |
[04:05] | If you can’t get a print off one of those, you’re better off just taking it to the lab. | 如果用这三种都无法取到指纹 最好拿回实验室处理 |
[04:09] | It just kept breaking up. | 刷子老分叉 |
[04:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | Doorknob’s already toast. Let’s work on the glass. | 门把手已经没戏了 看看窗户上能否有所收获 |
[04:19] | Now, don’t do this if you ever need touch DNA. | 如果需要化验DNA 千万别这么做 但万不得已的时候… |
[04:22] | But in a pinch, | |
[04:27] | the water vapor from your breath will adhere to the salt | 呼出来的水汽会附着在 指纹中的盐分和油脂上 使指纹显现出来 |
[04:30] | and the lipids in a latent print. It revitalizes it. | |
[04:37] | And you take a little dust. Just a little. | 再用少量粉尘 一点点就够 |
[04:43] | Gently. | 轻轻拂拭 |
[04:50] | It’s all in the wrist. | 要靠手腕控制 |
[04:53] | DISPATCHER [OVER RADIO]: Attention Station 53– | |
[04:56] | A colleague of mine once told me if I found myself in this part of town, | 我的同事曾说 车开到这片城区 |
[04:59] | I should drive very fast. | 一定要全速前进 |
[05:01] | Well, that’s pretty good advice. | 说的对 |
[05:02] | We get about half a dozen calls out here a week. | 每周我们都要接好几通 从这儿打出的报警电话 |
[05:05] | There is a little no-tell motel around here somewhere. | 附近有个没名字的汽车旅馆 |
[05:09] | We found a corpse underneath a bed. It had been there for about four days. | 我们在一张床下发现了一具尸体 已经在那儿躺了四天 |
[05:12] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[05:13] | People just went right on using the room | 人们进进出出 直到臭得不行了才报警 |
[05:15] | until it was too ripe to ignore. | |
[05:17] | Did you catch the guy who did it? | 凶手抓到了吗? |
[05:19] | Yeah. Yeah, we did eventually. | 是的 最终缉拿归案 |
[05:21] | Then that’s a good story. | 圆满的结局 |
[05:27] | Dispatch. Charlie-oh-five Stokes, Charlie-oh-eight Langston. | 调度中心 这里是C05 Stokes和 C08 Langston 前往初阳山处理火灾死者 |
[05:30] | Reporting 402, 419 Sunrise Mountain. | |
[05:35] | How’s the first day of school going, professor? | 第一天上班感觉如何? 教授 |
[05:37] | I’ll, uh, tell you at recess. | 等有空了再跟你细说 |
[05:47] | The arson investigator ran dogs through the scene. | 纵火调查员带狗搜查过了 |
[05:51] | They didn’t find any accelerant. | 没发现助燃剂 |
[05:53] | NICK: It doesn’t rule out arson. | 但不排除人为纵火 |
[05:56] | What’s with the, uh, construction equipment out front? | 门口的建筑设备是怎么回事? |
[05:59] | Were the owners remodeling or something? | 房主在改建房子? |
[06:01] | BRASS: Well, the place belongs to Don and Paulla Kingsley. | 房子属于Don和Paulla Kingsley |
[06:06] | They, uh, live here alone. | 就他们俩住在这里 |
[06:10] | I got a call out to both of them. | 我给他俩都打了电话 |
[06:13] | I bet only one of them calls me back. | 估计只有一个人会回我 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[07:19] | ECKLIE: So where did it all go? | 东西呢? |
[07:22] | Can’t imagine Grissom being entirely happy without his irradiated fetal pig. | 无法想象没了荧光猪宝宝 Grissom怎么笑得起来 |
[07:28] | He asked me to send a couple of things | 他叫我把一些东西寄到 哥斯达黎加的研究站… |
[07:29] | to the research station in Costa Rica | |
[07:33] | and the rest is just going into storage at his place. | 其余的都放到他家去 |
[07:35] | Hmm. So he didn’t sell his home? | 他不打算把房子卖了? |
[07:40] | A condo in Vegas? That’s 50 cents on the dollar at this point. | 一套拉斯维加斯的公寓 现在根本卖不到几个钱 |
[07:44] | Well, tell me about it. | 那倒也是 |
[07:46] | Well, you got a blank canvas. | 这里任你装点了 |
[07:48] | You’re senior supervisor. It’s your office now. | 现在你是主管 这办公室是你的了 |
[07:51] | Oh, I like the one I have. | 我喜欢我现在的办公室 |
[07:53] | Catherine, if you don’t want it, fine. But you can’t leave it empty, all right? | Catherine 你可以不搬 但总得有人搬进来 我们供不起纪念堂 |
[07:56] | We don’t have the space for a shrine. | |
[08:11] | – Paulla Kingsley? PAULLA: It’s gone. | – 是Paulla Kingsley吗? – 没了 全没了 |
[08:13] | It’s all gone. | |
[08:17] | Paulla Kingsley? | 你是Paulla Kingsley吗? |
[08:19] | I’m Mrs. Kingsley’s assistant, Carla Banks. | 我是Kingsley夫人的助理Carla Banks |
[08:21] | – I didn’t want her to drive herself. – I need Don. Where’s Don? | 我觉得她一个人开车过来不妥当 我要见Don 他在哪儿 |
[08:25] | We’re not sure, ma’am. | 我们也不知道 夫人 |
[08:26] | – He’s w– He’s not– Was he inside? – We found someone inside. | 他在里面吗? 我们在里面发现一具尸体 现在还不清楚是什么人 |
[08:30] | Gonna take a while before we find out who that is. | |
[08:32] | I’m Jim Brass from Las Vegas Police. Do you mind if I ask you a question? | Kingsley夫人 我是Jim Brass 维加斯警局的警长 我能问你几个问题吗? |
[08:36] | According to the Fire Department, | 根据消防队的报告 他们不是第一次来这里出警 六周前你曾打过急救电话 说你丈夫过度服用速可眠 对吗? |
[08:37] | this isn’t their first time out here. You called 911 about six weeks ago | |
[08:40] | when your husband overdosed on secobarbital? | |
[08:42] | – Is that right? – Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 Don |
[08:45] | Don. | |
[08:59] | This looks like it was the laundry room. | 这里看来是洗衣间 |
[09:02] | Everything’s displaced outward | 从这点开始… |
[09:07] | from this point. | 所有物体都外移了 |
[09:11] | The blast originated here. | 爆炸起始点就是这里 |
[09:15] | Sooting indicates that the water heater unit was unhooked during the fire. | 积碳表示热水器的进水口 在火灾发生时是打开的 |
[09:19] | Maybe it was torn off by the blast. | 可能是被炸下来了 |
[09:22] | If that were the case, these threads would be stripped and they’re not. | 如果是那样 螺纹会遭到磨损 而这里没有 |
[09:27] | That’s the natural gas line hookup right there. | 这个管道是通天然气的 |
[09:30] | See if that valve’s open or closed for me, will you? | 帮我看看阀门是开是关 |
[09:35] | RAY: It’s open. | 开着的 |
[09:37] | If at first you don’t succeed… | 如果第一次没成功… |
[09:50] | BRASS: So would you say | 你是说Don Kingsley的情绪不稳定? |
[09:51] | that Don Kingsley was having emotional problems? | |
[09:54] | Yeah. Mr. Kingsley was depressed. They’ve been having some difficulties. | Kingsley先生最近抑郁 他们碰上了点麻烦 |
[09:57] | What kind of difficulties? | 什么样的麻烦? |
[09:59] | Financial. | 财务危机 |
[10:01] | Where was Mrs. Kingsley last night? | Kingsley夫人昨天晚上在哪里? |
[10:03] | At the gym. Buff and Tuff Fitness Center. | 在壮又美健身中心锻炼 |
[10:05] | The fire started just after midnight. Does she usually work out that late? | 火灾发生时间在午夜过后 她经常锻炼到这么晚? |
[10:08] | No, she owns the franchise. | 不 她开的是连锁店 |
[10:11] | Six locations across Vegas, open 24/7. | 在拉斯维加斯有六家24小时营业的店 |
[10:13] | So we’re gonna need the name of Mr. Kingsley’s dentist. | 我们要找Kingsley先生的牙科医生 |
[10:16] | Can you help me with that? | 能麻烦你吗? |
[10:18] | Yeah. Sure. | 没问题 |
[10:20] | RAY: Aren’t we required to run DNA on the victim? | 我们不用验死者的DNA吗? |
[10:22] | NICK: No, we’re only required to confirm ID. | 重点是确定死者的身份 |
[10:25] | Fires sometimes destroy known exemplars. | 火灾会破坏身体组织 牙科记录能更快确定死者 |
[10:28] | Dental records are just quicker. | |
[10:32] | Well, I bet you never seen one of those in the hospital before, huh? | 你以前在医院应该没见过这样的吧? |
[10:35] | Once. He was still screaming. | 见过一次 那人还在哭天抢地 |
[10:39] | DAVID: Okay. We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[10:41] | Now, remember, lift with your legs. | 记住手不要动 腿站起来抬高 我数三下 |
[10:44] | On three. | |
[10:46] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:49] | [RAY GRUNTS THEN GROANS] | |
[10:53] | [COUGHING] | |
[10:56] | Here you go. I’ll take that. | 给我拿着吧 |
[10:59] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | – 没事吧? – 没事 |
[11:02] | – Again? – Let’s go. | – 再来一次? – 来吧 |
[11:04] | DAVID: One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:07] | [GRUNTS] | |
[11:08] | All the bones feel… | 哇哦 这些骨头…很脆 好像全都…被打碎了 |
[11:11] | …crumbly like they were, ugh, shattered. | |
[11:15] | That’s what happens when they’re in the oven too long. | 在烤箱里时间太长就会变成这样 |
[11:19] | Uh… | |
[11:24] | What should we do about that? | 那个应该怎么处理? |
[11:26] | It could have trace from the body? | 会有尸体上的线索? |
[11:29] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:31] | It’s evidence? | 这是证据? |
[11:36] | Do you have a pair of scissors I could borrow? | 能借我把剪刀吗? |
[11:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 一小时后回来 |
[12:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:21] | David Hodges, right? | David Hodges 对吗? |
[12:23] | I need to, um– | 我需要 呃… |
[12:25] | You need to log that in with the evidence clerk first | 你需要先在证物管理员那里登记 |
[12:28] | and then he will distribute it to the appropriate lab. | 然后他会把那个分配到相应的实验室 |
[12:32] | Right. The evidence clerk isn’t there. | 没错 但证物管理员不在 |
[12:35] | Yeah. He never is. | 没错 他从来都不在 |
[12:38] | And that’s your problem. | 怪你自己 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好吧… 好 |
[12:49] | Fine. | |
[12:51] | So now I’ll do his job. | 现在 我来做他的工作 |
[13:06] | [HODGES CLEARS THROAT] | |
[13:12] | May I help you? | 请问需要什么? |
[13:16] | Just check it in. | 我来送这个 |
[13:19] | HODGES: Fill out this form. | 请填这张表格 |
[13:28] | Well, you certainly have a doctor’s handwriting. | 你的字真像医生写的 |
[13:31] | Next time, print. | 下次 打印了来 |
[13:33] | There you are, professor. | 你在这儿 教授 |
[13:35] | Nick stuck me with your 406. | Nick让我来处理你的入室抢劫案 |
[13:37] | Doesn’t get you off of it. | 但你也得接着干 |
[13:39] | I’ll meet you in the AV Lab. | 影音分析室见 |
[13:46] | RILEY: The laptop on the stolen property list | 失窃物品清单里的手提电脑 有张带全球定位系统的手机卡 |
[13:48] | has a cell phone card in it with GPS. | |
[13:50] | – That means we can track it. ARCHIE: Yeah? | 那意味着我们能追踪到它 太棒了 我们运气好 |
[13:52] | Then we are in luck. | |
[13:54] | His laptop’s on a mesh network right now. | 这台笔记本正在网状网络中 |
[14:00] | RAY: You bought my book. | 你买了我的书 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:05] | Did you read it? | 读过了吗? |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:13] | Guess that makes you one of the few. | 我猜这让你和其他人不同 |
[14:19] | ARCHIE: We got an address. | 找到个地址 |
[14:26] | [BEEPING SLOWLY] | |
[14:35] | MAN: If you’re looking for drugs, you’re not gonna find any. | 如果你们是来找毒品的 你们什么都找不到 |
[14:37] | My son’s not into that stuff, right, Alex? | 我儿子不沾那个 对吗 Alex? |
[14:40] | RILEY: We’re not looking for drugs, sir. | 我们不是来找毒品的 先生 |
[14:53] | Mr. Palento, what’s back here? | Palento先生 后屋是什么? |
[14:57] | His bedroom. | 他的卧室 |
[15:07] | [DEVICE BEEPING RAPIDLY] | |
[15:28] | Yes. | 没错 是清单上的物品 |
[15:29] | It’s on the list. | |
[15:31] | – Where did it come from? ALEX: I don’t know. | 这是从哪来的? |
[15:33] | – I found it. – Where? | – 不知道 我捡到的 – 从什么地方? |
[15:34] | – I can’t remember exactly. – Oh. | 我记不清了 |
[15:37] | Alex, if you’re screwing with me, you’re in serious trouble. | Alex 如果你给我捣乱 你麻烦可大了 |
[15:47] | You find these things too? | 这些也是你捡到的? 附近的孩子给我的 |
[15:49] | – What’s going on? – Some kids in the neighborhood, | |
[15:52] | they gave them to me. | |
[15:53] | RILEY: Like who? | 都有谁? |
[15:54] | ALEX: I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[15:57] | Your son could easily be going out at night | 你儿子很容易在晚上出去 或带人回来 而不让你知道 |
[16:00] | and having other people come in without your knowledge. | |
[16:02] | No, I keep that alley gate locked. He doesn’t have a key. | 不 我锁着后巷的门 他没有钥匙 |
[16:05] | – Where did you get that? – What difference does it make? | 你从哪搞来的那些东西? – 这有什么关系? – 好好回答我! |
[16:07] | – That’s not an answer. RAY: Hey. | |
[16:10] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要那样 |
[16:12] | – Oh, you don’t approve? – As a matter of fact, I don’t. | – 噢 你不赞成? – 事实上 是的 |
[16:15] | You have any idea what it’s like to be a single father? | 你知道在这城市做单亲父亲有多难吗? |
[16:18] | I got two friends who had their kids OD on them. | 我有两个朋友都发现儿子在偷偷吸毒 |
[16:20] | – Don’t tell me how to handle my son. – We wouldn’t dream of it, sir. | 别告诉我怎么管教自己儿子 我们绝无此意 先生 |
[16:24] | I apologize if we overstepped. | 如果我们越界了 我很抱歉 |
[16:27] | Come on. | 过来 |
[16:29] | In the house. I’m not done with you. | |
[16:35] | What, it’s not our job to protect him? | 怎么 你要说保护他不是我们的工作? |
[16:36] | His father let us in here without a warrant. | 没有搜查证 他父亲也让我们进来了 而且他没有违反任何法律 |
[16:39] | And he wasn’t breaking any laws. | |
[16:40] | We’re here to collect evidence. We’re not social workers. | 我们是来搜集证据 我们不是社会工作者 |
[17:12] | ROBBINS: You see the M.A.? | 你看到”Ma…”了? |
[17:14] | My guess is the glass came from a Mason jar. | 我猜这块玻璃是玻璃瓶的一部分 |
[17:17] | My wife uses them to make, uh, fruit preserves. | 我太太以前用来储存水果蜜饯 |
[17:20] | Oh, well, I doubt this guy was canning explosive peaches. | 这家伙装的可能是会爆炸的桃子 |
[17:25] | I hope I haven’t missed all the fun stuff. | 希望我没错过有趣的部分 |
[17:28] | – Hello, doctor. My name– ROBBINS: Ray Langston. | – 你好 医生 我叫– – Ray Langston 我知道 Albert Robbins |
[17:30] | I know. Albert Robbins. | |
[17:32] | Always happy to meet a fellow sawbones. | 很高兴见到另一个医生伙计 |
[17:35] | You’ve already met Don Kingsley. | 你已经见过Don Kingsley了 |
[17:39] | CATHERINE: And that is shrapnel from the explosion. | 那是爆炸的弹片 |
[17:43] | RAY: What’s this yellow residue? ROBBINS: That’s not my department. | 黄色残留物是什么? 那不是我的工作范围 我把样本发给了Hodges 他是痕迹科 我们见过了 |
[17:46] | I sent a sample to Hodges. | |
[17:47] | – He’s in Trace. – We’ve met. | |
[17:50] | Glass shards are only in his feet and lower legs. | 玻璃碎片仅在他的脚和小腿上 |
[17:58] | I was just about to dissect his trachea. | 我正准备解剖他的气管 |
[18:00] | Care to do the honors? | 想来吗? |
[18:02] | It’s been a while since I cut. | 我好久没动过了 |
[18:03] | It’s like destroying a bicycle. Come on. | 学会了怎么切就不会忘 来吧 没有烟灰 |
[18:31] | Oh. No soot. | |
[18:33] | This man wasn’t breathing while the fire was burning. | 着火时他已经没有呼吸 |
[18:36] | So he croaked before he cooked. | 他在被蒸熟前已经死了 |
[18:38] | Well, that would explain the calvarium. | 好吧 那就能解释他的颅骨了 |
[18:40] | It’s cracked along the sutures. Is that from the fire? | 它沿着骨缝裂开了 是大火造成的吗? |
[18:43] | Yeah, when it gets hot enough to boil the brain, | 温度高得能煮沸脑浆 蒸汽总要找地方出来 |
[18:45] | the steam has to get out somehow. | |
[18:54] | But that’s not what I was gonna show you. | 这不是重点 |
[19:00] | – Subdural hematoma. ROBBINS: Mm-hm. | 硬膜下水肿 |
[19:03] | So he was clocked before he croaked and cooked. | 那么 他在被杀被蒸前还被打了 |
[19:08] | [GRUNTS] | |
[19:12] | CATHERINE: Congratulations, Ray. | 祝贺你 Ray |
[19:14] | Your first arson has become your first homicide. | 你接手的第一桩纵火案变成了 你的第一桩谋杀案 |
[19:29] | Somebody could have hit him with this. | 他可能是被这个打的 |
[19:31] | Yeah. That or just about anything else in here | 是吗? 把这里没被烧烂 或没被冲走的任何东西都算上 |
[19:34] | that didn’t get burned up or washed away. | |
[19:40] | Okay, we should bag everything | 我们该打包所有可能被用作凶器 或远程控制 或延迟点火的东西 |
[19:41] | that might have been used as a weapon or a remote | |
[19:44] | or a delayed ignition source. | |
[19:46] | It’s pretty obvious the arsonist wasn’t in here when this place went up. | 因为起火时纵火犯明显不在现场 |
[19:50] | All right. | 好吧 小菜一碟 |
[19:52] | Piece of cake. | |
[20:09] | Excuse me, sir? | 抱歉 先生? |
[20:12] | You, uh, mind if I ask what you’re doing here? | 能问你在这里干什么吗? |
[20:15] | Documenting my losses. | 记录我的损失 |
[20:16] | – Your losses? – I’m Josh Barston. | 你的损失? 我叫Josh Barston 改建承包商 那些设备都是我的 |
[20:18] | I’m the Kingsleys’ contractor. | |
[20:20] | All that gear’s mine. Luckily, it’s insured. | 好在上了保险 |
[20:23] | – Did you do all the construction here? – Yeah. | 这屋子的改建都是你干的? 嗯 一切都符合规定 我全有许可证 |
[20:25] | Everything’s up to code. I got all the permits. | |
[20:27] | Good. I’m gonna need copies | 很好 我需要全部图纸和照片的副本 |
[20:29] | of all your plans and construction photos, | |
[20:31] | as well as contact information for you and your crew, if you don’t mind. | 还有你与工作团队的联系信息 |
[20:34] | Sure, whatever you want. | 没问题 |
[21:21] | That’s a lot of concentration for a property crime. | 对一件盗窃案 你真够用心 |
[21:23] | I think it just paid off. | 我刚刚得到了回报 |
[21:26] | This is a pawn shop receipt for an antique cameo and diamond ring, | 这是张典当收据 一块古董玛瑙和一枚钻石戒指 |
[21:29] | the only two items left missing. | 正是清单上另外两件物品 |
[21:32] | Our suspect is, what, 14 years old? | 我们的嫌犯是个14岁的孩子吗 |
[21:34] | He didn’t pawn these things by himself. | 不 这些东西不是他拿去当的 |
[21:37] | CATHERINE: You sure you don’t wanna give this a shot? | 你不来试一试? |
[21:39] | RAY: I’d prefer to watch you. | 我想先看你做 |
[21:44] | Magnetic powder works best on porous surfaces, | 磁粉最适合用在有渗透性的表面 因为不会弄脏 我听说全靠手腕控制 |
[21:47] | – because it doesn’t smear. – I hear it’s all in the wrist. | |
[21:51] | Actually, I think it’s in the fingers, but that’s me. | 我觉得是用手指 个人意见 |
[22:03] | – Nice. – Mm. | 漂亮! |
[22:06] | Scanner’s behind us. | 扫描仪在后面 |
[22:26] | RAY: Diane Palento? CATHERINE: The kid’s mother. | 孩子的母亲 |
[22:31] | Priors for shoplifting and– Ah. | 曾经在商店盗窃… 加上持有麻醉剂 |
[22:34] | Narcotics possession. | |
[22:35] | RILEY: That’s your mother pawning stolen property. | 你母亲在典当赃物 |
[22:38] | You didn’t get that stuff from the neighborhood kids. | 那些东西不是邻居孩子给你的 |
[22:40] | Your mother gave it to you, didn’t she, Alex? | 是你妈妈给的 对吧 Alex? |
[22:43] | She didn’t steal it. | 她没有偷东西 |
[22:44] | She bought it from a garage sale. | 是在旧物甩卖时买的 |
[22:46] | You’ve been seeing her? | 你还在跟她见面? |
[22:49] | Taking presents from her and lying to me about it? | 拿她的东西 还骗我? |
[22:52] | So what? | 那怎么样? 你也骗了我 |
[22:53] | You lied to me. | |
[22:55] | Said that she moved to New York, she didn’t love me anymore. | 你说她搬去纽约 再也不爱我了 |
[22:58] | PALENTO: I did it to protect– – It’s not true! | – 我是为了… – 才不是! |
[23:00] | I did it to protect you, Alex! | 我都是为了你 Alex |
[23:02] | Your mother has problems and she’s not doing anything | 你妈妈有问题 – 而且她死不悔改! – 不 她想重新做人! |
[23:05] | – to help herself. – Yes, she is. Yes, she is. | |
[23:07] | She’s getting her act together, okay? | 她正在振作起来 |
[23:09] | Saving up for a nice apartment so she and I can live together. | 存钱找新房子让我们俩一起住 |
[23:12] | No, you are not going anywhere except Juvenile Hall, | 你只能去少管所 |
[23:15] | because receiving stolen property, that’s a crime. | 接受赃物是犯罪 |
[23:19] | Stealing is a bigger crime. | 盗窃的罪更重 |
[23:23] | Look, I know you’re not a thief, Alex. | 我知道你不是小偷 Alex |
[23:26] | You’re a good kid. You made some bad decisions. | 你是个好孩子 只是做了错事 |
[23:29] | I know you two love each other. | 我知道你们母子情深 但你妈妈也做了错事 |
[23:32] | But your mom made some bad decisions too. | |
[23:34] | And I can’t help her unless you help me. | 如果你不坦白 我就没法帮助她 |
[23:39] | That duffel bag is hers, isn’t it? | 那个露营包是她的吧? |
[23:43] | When does she come around? | 她一般什么时候过去? |
[23:46] | She sleeps there at night. | 她晚上会在那里睡 |
[23:48] | She stays on the floor. | 就睡地上 |
[23:51] | Look, it’s just for a while, okay? | 只是忍耐一段时间而已 |
[23:55] | She’s gonna get her own place. We’re gonna live together. | 她会找到房子 我们就一起住 |
[24:05] | RILEY: It won’t be much of a stakeout. | 监视不需要太久 |
[24:07] | I doubt we’ll have to set up on her more than one night. | 我想一个晚上可能就够了 |
[24:09] | She’ll show up. | 她会来的 |
[24:10] | – Bad parents crave unconditional love. – Well, I know I do. | 越不称职的父母越渴求亲情 没错 我就是 |
[24:14] | I’ll put a couple of guys on it. | 我会安排人 |
[24:16] | I really think you broke through to him. | 你对他审得真够狠 |
[24:18] | I was just trying to get him to give up his mother. | 我只是想让他供出他妈妈 |
[24:22] | – Thanks for the unis, captain. BRASS: Sure thing. No problem. | – 多谢你的人力协助 警长 – 小事儿 别客气 |
[24:28] | Hey, Jim, I got the crispy critter’s cell phone records and get this: | Jim 我查到了那个火爆脆人的手机记录 他死前48小时 妻子的助理打过23次 |
[24:32] | The wife’s assistant called 23 times in the 48 hours prior to his death. | |
[24:36] | BRASS [OVER PHONE]: More than a work relationship. | 这两人看来不清白 |
[24:38] | Yeah, I’d say so. You’re gonna love the voicemail she left him. | 没错 她的语音邮件你听了肯定乐 |
[25:10] | That’s impressive, Carla. | 你身材真不错 Carla |
[25:11] | So tell me, where were you on the night of the fire? | 发生火灾那晚你在哪里? |
[25:15] | I was here working. | 在这里工作 |
[25:16] | You don’t have to take my word for it. There’s surveillance all over this place. | 根本不用问我 这里到处有摄影机 |
[25:20] | No, I’m not gonna take your word for it. Look, check this out. | 我不是来问你 注意听 |
[25:23] | CARLA [ON RECORDER]: I’m standing outside your house. | Don 我在你家门前 你又不在 |
[25:26] | And once again, you’re not here. | |
[25:27] | I warned you not to pull another no-show, | 我警告过你别放我鸽子 你这软蛋 |
[25:29] | you gutless son of a bitch. I wanna see you, tonight. | 今晚你非来不可 |
[25:32] | [CLEARS THROAT] | |
[25:35] | Okay, I was at Don’s house last night a little before 11. | 好吧 昨晚11点前我在Don家门口 但很快就走了 |
[25:37] | But I left right after that. | |
[25:40] | What were you doing at my house last night? | 昨晚你去我家干嘛? |
[25:43] | Trying to get the 20 G’s your husband owed me. | 去拿你老公欠我的两万块 |
[25:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[25:48] | Those supplements he tried to get you to sell. | 记得那些草药吗? 他想让你在这儿卖的 |
[25:50] | PAULLA: That give you diarrhea? | 你吃了拉肚子的那种? |
[25:51] | CARLA: I fronted him the money for that. | 货款是我帮他出的 |
[25:53] | He said it might be a good way to earn money, | 他说这可以帮我们挣点外快 |
[25:55] | – and like an idiot, I believed him. – Did you sleep with him? | 我居然信了他 太蠢了 你们有一腿? |
[25:58] | – I don’t sleep with losers. – Don wasn’t a loser. | – 我不跟废物上床 – Don才不是废物 |
[26:01] | Come on, Paulla. | 得了吧 Paulla |
[26:03] | I mean, he was a nice guy. | 他是个好人…傻大头 你早就看不上他了 只是不愿意承认 – 嘿 女士们 – 臭婊子! |
[26:05] | Complete airhead. You outgrew him years ago. You just couldn’t admit it. | |
[26:08] | – Hey, hey, ladies, ladies. – Bitch! | |
[26:11] | – What’s wrong with you? BRASS: Let’s go to the police station | 你发什么疯? 我们去警局 |
[26:14] | where you can make your statements on record, okay? | 记录你们的陈词 好吗? |
[26:18] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我载你们去 |
[26:27] | GREG: A power cord to nowhere. | 一根无名电线 |
[26:31] | I don’t remember seeing any appliances missing their cords. | 好像没有哪个电器缺了电线 |
[26:34] | RAY: Hmm. | |
[26:46] | Greg, will you come take a look at this, please? | Greg 过来看看这个 |
[26:54] | We found residue like that on glass shards | Don Kingsley体内取出的玻璃碎片 有类似的残留物 |
[26:56] | taken out of Don Kingsley’s body. | |
[26:59] | GREG: Looks like galvanized metal. | 这像是镀锌的金属片 |
[27:01] | Maybe a piece of roof flashing? | 可能是防水板残片 |
[27:05] | Did you ID the residue on the glass? | 玻璃上的物质验明了吗? |
[27:08] | Hodges is working on it, I hope. | Hodges在检验 希望如此 |
[27:12] | GREG: Grid 13. | 13号区域 |
[27:18] | Well, we found it about 7 feet from the origin. | 距离起火点七英尺 |
[27:28] | These marks look like the result of an electrical arc. | 这些痕迹似乎是电弧造成的 |
[27:31] | And in a room filled with gas, an arc is as good as a spark. | 在充满天然气的房间里 电弧的作用等同于一星火花 |
[27:37] | Okay. | 但这样还不足构成一个定时引爆器 |
[27:38] | But there’s gotta be more to a timed detonator than this. | |
[27:42] | I agree. | 没错 |
[27:48] | Looks like we’re working a double. | 看来要加班了 |
[27:53] | HODGES: The residue on the metal disc | 金属片上的物质与玻璃片一致 |
[27:55] | is indeed what was found on the glass shards. | |
[27:58] | Zea mays. | Zea mays(学名) |
[27:59] | Well, my botany’s a little rusty, but I’d say, corn. | 虽然植物学快忘了 但我想应该是–玉米 |
[28:03] | I call it mays. | 我称之为玉蜀黍 |
[28:05] | Are you trying to impress me? | 你在秀学识引我注意? |
[28:08] | Did I? | 有吗? |
[28:13] | So we’ve got corn, a Mason jar, | 现在有玉米 一个玻璃罐 防水板金属残片 还有一条电线 用这些怎么构成引爆器? |
[28:16] | a piece of metal roof flashing and an electrical cord. | |
[28:19] | How do you make a detonator out of that? | |
[28:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:25] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[28:27] | That’s not your reputation, Mr. Hodges. | 你的风评可不是这么说的 Hodges先生 |
[28:41] | I’m telling you. Every time I turn around, | 跟你们讲 每次转头 这些穿警服的就会丢臭脸 |
[28:43] | one of these unis is giving us the stink eye. | |
[28:46] | Come on, now. You’re imagining that. | – 才没 是你瞎想 – 我没有 实验室的技术呆子做了副警长 难免会这样 |
[28:47] | – No, I’m not. – That’s what happens | |
[28:49] | when you make a lab geek undersheriff. | |
[28:51] | Well, that job is punishment enough. I actually feel sorry for Ecklie. | 这职位带来的坏处够多了 我都同情起Ecklie来了 |
[28:55] | [LAUGHING] | |
[28:57] | You like burned toast, Ray? | Ray 你喜欢烧焦的面包? |
[28:58] | Occasionally, but, uh, I’ve seen enough charcoal for one day. | 是喜欢 但是今天我已经看够木炭了 |
[29:02] | NICK: Oh, man. CATHERINE: What? | – 老天 – 什么? |
[29:05] | Look at that. | 看 |
[29:10] | – You see that? – Yep, I do. | – 看到了吗? – 看到了 |
[29:11] | [GREG GROANS] | |
[29:13] | – Ha, ha. – You see that? | 看到了吗? |
[29:14] | I wondered why Grissom loves this place. | 怪不得Grissom喜欢来这儿吃 |
[29:18] | [GREG GROANS] | |
[29:20] | CATHERINE: You didn’t do that? | – 你不会吧 – 咋了? |
[29:21] | – What? What? – Ew. | |
[29:23] | – Check, please. – It’s on me. | – 请结账 – 我来付 |
[29:26] | RILEY: Oh, my– | |
[29:28] | – The new guy pays, right? – Only if he’s smart. | – 新人要付账 对吧? – 够聪明的才会 |
[29:31] | ALL: Thank you. | – 谢了 – 谢了 |
[29:32] | It’s my shift on the Palento stakeout. | 轮到我监视Palento了 你去吗 去 |
[29:34] | – You coming? RAY: Yes. | |
[29:36] | Oh, hey, Ray. | 嘿 Ray 我来载你吧 多谢 |
[29:38] | – I’ll give you a lift. – Okay, thanks. | |
[29:41] | So, Nicky. Mr. Eater of Flies. | Nicky 尊敬的吃苍蝇先生 |
[29:47] | I want you to have Grissom’s office. | 我想让你搬进Grissom的办公室 |
[29:50] | I thought you were gonna use it. | 你自己不搬吗 |
[29:53] | I hate moving. | 我不想换地儿 |
[29:54] | I don’t know about that. Doesn’t really feel right. | 不知道 我觉得这样有点怪 一开始可能是这样 但… |
[29:58] | Well, it may not for a while, | |
[30:01] | but make it your own. | 你就用那间吧 |
[30:20] | Maybe she won’t show up. | 她可能不会出现了 |
[30:23] | Kind of sounds like you’re hoping she won’t. | 你好像不想她出现 |
[30:26] | She’s not helping her son. | 她不是在帮她儿子 |
[30:29] | Maybe not. | 可能不是 |
[30:32] | But… | 但… |
[30:35] | …he’s making choices here too. | 那也是他自己的选择 |
[30:37] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[30:43] | Mommy’s home. | 妈妈回来了 |
[30:46] | We’re moving now. | 我们现在行动 |
[30:53] | OFFICER: L.V.P.D. Hold it right there. | 拉斯维加斯警察局 站住别动 |
[30:56] | DIANE: Leave me alone! OFFICER: Get her. | – 离我远点! – 抓住她! |
[30:57] | DIANE: Leave me alone! – Ray. | – 离我远点! |
[30:59] | Get off! Get off! | 不! 不! 让我看看我的孩子! |
[31:02] | Let me see my kid! | |
[31:04] | – Diane Palento, you’re under arrest. – Let me– Let me see my kid! | Diane Palento 你被逮捕了 让我…让我看看我的孩子! |
[31:07] | Alex! Alex! | 不要抓她! 是我! 东西是我偷的! 不要抓她! |
[31:09] | ALEX: Don’t. Please, don’t take her. | |
[31:11] | It was me. I took that stuff. Don’t take her. | |
[31:14] | – Alex, baby. – Get off her! | – Alex 宝贝! – 放开她! |
[31:17] | – I’m coming back. I’m– – I love you, Mom. | 我会回来的 – 我爱你 妈妈 – 我爱你 Alex! |
[31:19] | DIANE: I love you, Alex. | |
[31:22] | [SOBBING] I love you. | 我爱你! |
[32:37] | – What is this? – Corn, glass jar, metal disc. | 这是什么? 玉米 玻璃瓶 金属片– |
[32:42] | A chance to salvage your reputation. | 一个挽回你声誉的机会 |
[33:14] | What the hell is this? | 这究竟是什么? |
[33:16] | A cornmeal bomb. | 玉米粉制造的炸弹 |
[33:18] | Apparently, it’s an old military trick. | 显然 这是以前的军用把戏 |
[33:21] | As the cornmeal absorbs the water, it expands, | 玉米粉吸收水会膨胀 抬高金属片 |
[33:24] | pushing up the metal disc. | |
[33:26] | But the process is pretty slow, | 但过程十分缓慢 |
[33:28] | which gives you time to fill the room with gas and leave. | 就能有足够时间 给房间灌气并离开 |
[33:33] | Eventually, the metal disc touches the two exposed wires and… | 最后 金属片接触到两根裸露的电线… |
[33:45] | An explosion and an alibi. | 造成爆炸和不在场证据 |
[33:48] | All in one. | 一举两得 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好吧… |
[33:54] | I’m impressed. | 真令人印象深刻 |
[34:06] | I had to cut the metal disc by hand to get it to fit in the Mason jar, | 我得亲自用手来切金属片 以符合玻璃瓶的大小 |
[34:10] | which means the suspect did too. | 意味着嫌犯也得这样做 |
[34:12] | I think we should go back through the evidence from the Kingsley garage | 我们应该回Kingsley家 彻底地寻找证据 |
[34:15] | and do tool mark comparisons | 对任何可能切割金属片的工具 对比切割痕迹 |
[34:17] | on anything that could have been used to cut the disc. | |
[34:19] | That could take weeks, assuming the tool’s even there. | 即使作案工具还在 这也要花几周的时间 |
[34:21] | Even if it is there, you still have to connect it directly to a suspect. | 就算找到了 你还得将它和某个嫌犯直接对上号 |
[34:24] | – One step at a time, right? – Right. | – 可以一步步来 对吧? – 没错 |
[34:26] | Let’s see what Archie has for us. | 我们去看看Archie发现了什么 |
[34:29] | Hey, man, I got your text. What’s going on? | 嗨 伙计 我收到短信了 怎么样? |
[34:31] | Hey. | |
[34:32] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[34:35] | This is earlier, the day of the murder. | 这是发生凶案的那天 早些时候 |
[34:40] | NICK: Where did you get this? | 你在哪发现这个的? |
[34:41] | Brass pulled it from Paulla Kingsley’s gym. | Brass在Kingsley的健身中心找到的 |
[34:49] | Ten-o-seven. That’s about two hours before the fire. | 10点07分 发生火灾两小时前 |
[34:53] | You know what that means. | 这意味着… |
[34:54] | Yeah, it means he had motive. | 对 意味着他有作案动机 有时间来设置引爆器 |
[34:56] | And time to set the detonator. | |
[34:59] | You know, it’s always sad when a husband gets in the way | 丈夫成了妻子与承包商 之间婚外情的绊脚石 真是悲哀啊 |
[35:02] | of his wife’s blossoming relationship with their contractor. | |
[35:09] | It was strictly platonic. | 我们完全是柏拉图式交往 |
[35:12] | I was in crisis | 我处于生活危机中 Josh是个很好的聆听者 |
[35:15] | and Josh was a good listener. | |
[35:16] | BRASS: Well, I’m sure he was. | 我肯定他是 |
[35:18] | I’m sure he listened to you complain about your financial situation. | 我肯定他总听你抱怨个人的经济状况 |
[35:24] | And what a loser your airhead husband is. | 和你愚蠢的丈夫有多失败 |
[35:28] | So whose idea was it to kill Don? Was it yours or Josh’s? | 那么 是谁出主意要杀害Don? 是你还是Josh? |
[35:33] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 Josh杀了我丈夫? |
[35:35] | That Josh killed my husband? | |
[35:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:43] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[35:47] | We were in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[35:51] | She was gonna leave him so we could be together. | 她要离开他 这样我们就能在一起 |
[35:57] | She lost her nerve. | 但她失去了勇气 |
[36:00] | PAULLA: I told Josh that I couldn’t leave Don. | 我告诉Josh我不能离开Don |
[36:06] | That I– I still loved him, despite his flaws. | 我…我仍然爱他 尽管他有缺点 |
[36:13] | JOSH: That loser. | 那个废物 |
[36:15] | He was taking her down with him. | 会带着她一起死 |
[36:19] | Then I realized there was only one way to save her. | 我意识到只有一个办法可以救她 |
[36:24] | So I built the detonator. | 所以我造了引爆器 |
[36:27] | And after I took her to work, I took care of the problem. | 我送她上班后 自己实施了这计划 |
[36:31] | I told Don there was a problem with the gas line in the garage. | 告诉Don车库里的天然气管道有问题 |
[36:36] | [CHUCKLING] | |
[36:42] | JOSH: Check out the pilot light. | 看一下指示灯 |
[37:01] | He was holding her hostage. | 他在把她当人质 |
[37:08] | And I set her free. | 我解救了她 |
[37:16] | Brass just closed your arson-murder. | Brass刚才结束了纵火谋杀案 |
[37:18] | Contractor confessed. | 承包商招供了 干得不错 谢谢 |
[37:21] | – Nice work. – Thanks. | |
[37:24] | I thought that this one was closed too. | 我以为这件案也结束了 |
[37:26] | RAY: It is. | 是结束了 |
[37:28] | Then why are you wasting the taxpayers’ money? | 那你为什么还浪费纳税人的钱? |
[37:32] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[37:34] | Ha. | |
[37:36] | Um… | |
[37:38] | – A rock through a window. – Mm-hm. | 用一块石头…扔进窗口 |
[37:41] | Don’t you think Diane Palento was a little too street-smart | 你认为Diane Palento会笨到 搞出这么大的噪声来入屋偷窃? |
[37:43] | to make that much noise breaking in? | |
[37:46] | The owner came home. | 屋主回家 说… 发现家中被盗了 |
[37:48] | Said he discovered he had been robbed. | |
[37:51] | So why was his laptop still in the house? | 为什么他的手提电脑放在家里? |
[37:54] | Wouldn’t that have been at work with him? | 不是应该带去工作了吗? 瞧瞧– 他的手表 |
[37:57] | And look. His watch. | |
[37:58] | Most guys take their watches off to shower | 大部分人脱了手表是去洗澡 去游泳 或者是… 做爱 |
[38:01] | – to swim, to– – Have sex. | |
[38:03] | Except his wife was out of town that weekend. | 但那个周末他妻子出门了 |
[38:07] | So I checked his web history. | 所以我查了他的网页历史记录 瞧瞧这个 |
[38:10] | Take a look at this. | |
[38:11] | CATHERINE: “Diamond.” | 钻石美女 |
[38:13] | RAY: A.k.a. Diane Palento. CATHERINE: Very classy. | 又名Diane Palento 很有品味 |
[38:17] | The husband hires himself a hooker. | 丈夫召了个妓女 之后 趁他昏过去 或是洗澡时 她洗劫了他家 |
[38:19] | And after, when he passes out or takes a shower, she rips him off. | |
[38:25] | He might be able to explain away the laptop and the watch, | 他能掩饰手提电脑和手表被偷 但无法解释他妻子的珠宝为何不见了 |
[38:29] | but not his wife’s jewelry. | |
[38:32] | I think he decided to stage a fake break-in. | 我认为入室盗窃是他上演的一出戏 |
[38:39] | Shall we go bust him now? | 现在就去逮捕他吧? |
[38:41] | The only thing that we could get him for is filing a false report. | 我们只能告他报假案 |
[38:44] | It’s a misdemeanor and the DA would never prosecute. | 这是轻罪 地方检察官不会起诉他 |
[38:47] | So we gotta just return the property and call it a day. | 你去归还被窃物 然后下班回家吧 |
[38:52] | A good day. | 不过 干得不错 |
[38:58] | WOMAN: My grandfather gave this to my grandmother | 这是1914年我祖父在宾夕法尼亚州 麦基斯堡市给我祖母的 |
[39:01] | in McKeesport, Pennsylvania in 1914. | |
[39:04] | I never thought that I’d see it again. | 没想到还能再见到它 真是感激不尽 – 告诉他 你是怎么遗失的 – 什么 这要紧吗? |
[39:06] | I can’t thank you enough. Tell him how you lost it. | |
[39:10] | Uh, wh–? What does that matter? | |
[39:12] | – Tell him. – That’s not really necessary, ma’am. | – 告诉他 – 真的没必要 夫人 你… |
[39:15] | Can we please just go? | 我们走 好吗? |
[39:16] | Don’t you touch me, you diseased pervert. | 不要碰我 你这死变态 |
[39:19] | Oh, come on. I made a mistake, honey. | 别这样 亲爱的 我是犯了个错 |
[39:21] | A mistake? You brought a whore into our bedroom | 犯错? 你带了个妓女到我们的卧室 |
[39:23] | and you had disgusting sex with her on my bed. | 你在我的床上和她乱搞 |
[39:26] | No, I did not have disgusting sex. I told you. I got drunk and passed out, | 不 我没有和她乱搞 我说了 我喝醉晕倒了 亲爱的 因为潜意识里我没法和她搞 |
[39:29] | because subconsciously, I could not go through with it. | |
[39:31] | Well, subconsciously, I can’t stay married to a degenerate sleazeball. | 那好 潜意识里我不能 和一个乱搞女人的家伙维持婚姻 |
[39:34] | – I’ve never done anything like this– – “I’ve never done anything–“ | – 我从没做过这样的事 – “我从没做过…” |
[39:37] | – How can I even trust you? MAN: I didn’t even do anything. | – 我再也不能信你了 – 拜托! 我根本就没搞上 |
[39:40] | WOMAN: Now you’re disappointed you didn’t get to foul our sheets– | 现在你很遗憾没有弄脏我们的床单吗… |
[39:53] | Alex? | Alex 听着 我明白你会觉得 背叛了你的母亲 但相信我 |
[39:55] | Listen, I know you feel as if you betrayed your mother. | |
[39:58] | But believe me, | |
[40:00] | it may be the best thing that ever happened to her. | 这样做对她来说是最好的 |
[40:05] | Your mother’s going to need your help. | 你母亲需要你的帮助 |
[40:07] | You may be the only person that she’ll listen to. | 你是她唯一愿意听从的人 |
[40:11] | I know it’s not a fair thing to ask of a 14-year-old kid, | 我知道要求 一个14岁的孩子这样做不厚道 但你要为了她坚强 |
[40:16] | but you’ve gotta be strong for her. | |
[40:19] | Try to get her to go to a rehab program. | 劝她去康复中心 |
[40:22] | I can get you a list of places, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我能提供合适地点的名单给你 |
[40:50] | GREG: You’re sure you’re okay with this? | 你真的不介意? |
[40:53] | – You can still change your mind. RILEY: No, you can’t. | 你还能改变主意 不 不行 |
[40:56] | I said I’d kill for an office and I meant it. | 为了办公室我宁可杀人 我说真的 即使要和人共用 |
[40:59] | Even a shared one. | |
[41:01] | Well, this is a very classy move, Nick. | 这样做很高尚 Nick |
[41:04] | Very classy. | 很高尚 |
[41:07] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[41:08] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 欢迎你来 |
[41:10] | There’s good energy in here. It’ll be nice to share it. | 这儿将充满活力 我乐于分享 |
[41:21] | This belongs here. | 它属于这里 |
[42:15] | We’re off the clock. | – 已经下班了 – 我知道 |
[42:17] | I know. | |
[42:23] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |