时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I have been thinking | 我一直在想我们的事情 回忆那些时刻 |
[00:03] | about us a lot. | |
[00:05] | You know, all the moments. | |
[00:08] | I thought we could survive anything. | 我以为没有什么能拆散我们 |
[00:28] | This trip has given me a lot of clarity. | 这趟旅途让我清醒了许多 |
[00:31] | That last year in Vegas, | 去年在维加斯 我几乎无法呼吸 更别提思考 插曲: Leave Out All the Rest 乐队: 林肯公园 |
[00:33] | I could barely breathe, let alone think. | |
[00:51] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[00:53] | CATHERINE: Officers, I need your help. | 警官 来帮下忙! |
[00:55] | We’ve gotta preserve this tire track. | 得保护这条轮胎印 |
[01:01] | Take your stick, dig a trench. | 在旁边挖一道 引开雨水 |
[01:04] | Gotta divert the water. | |
[01:12] | GRISSOM: Catherine. | |
[01:24] | You’ve covered the body with a tarp. | 你用防水布盖着尸体 会污染证据 |
[01:26] | You contaminated the evidence. | |
[01:28] | First responder tarped it before I even arrived. | 是先到现场的人以为有必要 自己盖上的 应该我冲你发火才对 你不管事 |
[01:30] | Thought he was helping out. I should be giving you grief. You were up. | |
[01:34] | Dispatch said you didn’t acknowledge. | 调度中心说你没有回复消息 |
[01:37] | What do you know? | – 什么情况? – 卡车司机发现尸体 |
[01:38] | CATHERINE: Trucker spotted the body. | |
[01:40] | And called it in. | 就报了警 |
[01:44] | Face is embedded with asphalt. | 脸部蹭了沥青 |
[01:48] | – Got here as fast as I could. – See if he’s got any ID. | 我尽快赶来了 看他身上有没有身份证件 |
[01:57] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[01:59] | Rigidity hasn’t extended into the limbs and the lividity’s blanching. | 尸僵还没有发展到四肢 尸斑在消退 |
[02:04] | Probably been dead two to four hours. | 死亡时间可能是二到四小时 |
[02:08] | CATHERINE: Fingers and toes are gone. | 手指和脚趾都没了 |
[02:10] | DAVID: Ligature marks around the posterior aspects of both wrists. | 双手手腕都有绳索捆绑的痕迹 |
[02:15] | Tied up and dragged. | 被绑起来拖? |
[02:17] | Well, then the rest of his body should look like hamburger. Roll him. | 那身体其他部分会变成碎肉 翻过来 |
[02:29] | Burnt motor oil. | 机油 |
[02:31] | And his shirt looks like it was scorched. | 上衣有焦痕 |
[02:33] | He could have been tied to the undercarriage of a vehicle. | 可能被绑在车子底盘上 |
[02:36] | CATHERINE: Vehicle with a high-ground clearance, truck, SUV. | 底盘得够高 可能是卡车 或运动多功能车 |
[02:40] | [SCREAMS] | |
[02:41] | We gotta get this body out of here. | 要把尸体运走 工具在哪儿? 马上到 |
[02:43] | Screw the E-Z Up. | |
[02:49] | SARA [ON VIDEO]: Before I left, | 走之前 我故意无视你说的话 |
[02:51] | you said some things that I tried not to hear. | |
[02:54] | But now, uh, | 但现在 我觉得你说得对 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[02:55] | I think you were right. | |
[03:42] | Looks like Hawk here played softball for Talmadge Media. | 这头猎鹰好像是塔玛媒体垒球队的 |
[03:47] | I’ll have Brass run down his real name. | 我去让Brass查他的名字 |
[03:57] | Two, three, four, | 上衣有二 三 六 七 八 九处刺伤 |
[03:58] | six, seven, eight, nine stab wounds in his shirt? | |
[04:03] | What’s the matter? You got a migraine? | 怎么了 偏头痛? |
[04:06] | No. | 没事 去找Brass吧 |
[04:07] | Go call Brass. | |
[04:09] | Yeah, all right. | 好 |
[04:14] | ROBBINS: Well, I still have to do the paperwork | 我还得处理那件肇事逃逸案的文件 申请毒物检查 |
[04:16] | and fill out a tox. request on a hit-and-run. | |
[04:21] | Tissue was white so no blood flow. | 组织发白 没有流血 |
[04:24] | Means what happened to the face happened postmortem. | 脸上的伤是死后才受的 |
[04:28] | I can see his brains through his nasal cavities. That’s cool. | 可以从鼻腔直接看到大脑 真酷 |
[04:33] | Well, BRB. | 好了 我马上回来 |
[04:35] | Be right back. | |
[04:36] | My wife’s got me into texting now. | 我老婆让我迷上发短信了 |
[04:57] | All right. No, that’s it, Jim. Thanks. | 就这些 Jim 谢了 |
[05:01] | Rope marks on the upper and lower torso | 腰部有绳子捆绑痕迹 但没有瘀伤 |
[05:04] | but no bruising. | |
[05:05] | Postmortem. | 死后的伤 这些刺伤也是 |
[05:07] | So are the stab wounds. | |
[05:09] | The nipples are swollen. | 乳头肿胀 |
[05:11] | And it looks like puncture wounds around the areola. | 周围有穿孔 |
[05:16] | NICK: If it was tattooing, there’d be ink. | 如果是刺青 该有墨水 |
[05:18] | Piercing, there’d be metal. | 穿刺 该有金属针 |
[05:22] | I don’t know, man. A kinky way to shoot up drugs? | 莫非变态到往那儿注射毒品? |
[05:26] | I’ll have Robbins work up a histo. | 我去提醒Robbins做组织检查 |
[05:46] | Eight-and-three-quarter-inch tread width. | 胎面宽8.75英寸 |
[05:48] | So that’s consistent with a small truck or SUV. | 与小型卡车或运动车相符 |
[05:53] | There must be a lot of clay in this soil, | 这儿大概粘土多 否则这条胎印早就冲没了 |
[05:55] | otherwise this track would have totally washed away. | |
[05:58] | HODGES: My shoes are ruined. | 我的鞋子给毁了 |
[06:01] | Why didn’t you tell me to wear boots? | 怎么不说该穿靴子? |
[06:03] | Or better yet, hire some more CSIs. | 或者多招几个调查员 |
[06:06] | Trust me, you were my last choice. | 相信我 我找谁也不想找你 |
[06:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:26] | Ow! Ow. | |
[06:29] | Catherine, man down. | Catherine 有一名伤员! |
[06:35] | Found a rope. | 找到了绳子 但我被刺到了 |
[06:36] | Got a splinter. | |
[06:39] | Think I pierced an artery. | 我看伤到了动脉 |
[06:48] | CATHERINE: Blood. | 看来是血迹 |
[06:50] | Nylon rope. | 尼龙绳 |
[06:54] | Must have been used to tie the body to the undercarriage. | 肯定是用来把尸体绑在底盘上的 |
[06:58] | When the rope melted, body dropped onto the road. | 绳子受热断裂 尸体掉在路上 |
[07:02] | So killer’s driving along, | 凶手驾车跑着 |
[07:05] | loses his cargo. | 但尸体掉了 又拽上尸体驶进沙漠 |
[07:07] | Pulls over | |
[07:08] | and drags the body out into the desert. | |
[07:11] | Had to have been an accidental body dump. | 肯定是意外弃尸 |
[07:13] | Why go to the trouble to tie it up under the car? | 为什么把尸体绑在车下 多麻烦 |
[07:15] | Because if a cop stops you, | 因为如果有临检 警察不会看下面 |
[07:17] | they’re going to look inside the car, not underneath it. | |
[07:29] | NICK: Let me take a walk through. | 我先查看一遍 |
[07:30] | BRASS: Hang back a second. | |
[07:43] | All clear. | 安全! |
[07:46] | RILEY: No sign of forced entry. | 没有破门迹象 |
[07:49] | Apart from us. | 除了我们干的 |
[07:52] | NICK: Why don’t you take this? I’ll check the back. | 你检查这里 我去里面看 |
[08:14] | BRASS: Well, I got an ID. | 我找到了证件 |
[08:17] | Ian Wallace was a good-looking kid. | Ian Wallace这人长得还不错 |
[08:20] | Smells like citrus. | 有橘子味 |
[08:52] | Got a blood drop with an air bubble. | 找到一处带空泡的血迹 |
[08:57] | That’ll be saliva. | 肯定含有唾液 |
[09:00] | Hey, somebody got punched. | 有人被狠揍过 |
[09:07] | RILEY: I found more blood. | 这里也有血迹 |
[09:10] | Somebody tried to clean up. | 有人清理过 |
[09:12] | HENRY: Ran tox. on Hamburger Head. | 检查了碎肉脑袋老兄体内的药物 有少量大麻酚和酒精 |
[09:14] | Low levels of THC and alcohol. | |
[09:18] | For what it’s worth, I don’t think he was injecting weed or beer into his nipples. | 但我不认为他是 把大麻和啤酒注射进乳头里 |
[09:22] | Although, this one time, Hodges and I were growing Botox | 不过有次我和Hodges 培育肉毒杆菌时 他注射了 |
[09:26] | and he goes and he injects it. | |
[09:27] | It’s okay, Henry. I don’t need to know anymore. | 够了 Henry 我不想听这个 Sara Sidle 海洋守护协会 |
[09:32] | Good. | |
[09:40] | Hello from below the equator and Puerto Ayora. | 来自赤道以南阿犹拉港口的问候 |
[09:43] | We’ve been at sea over a month now. | 我们出海已经一个月了 |
[09:46] | You wouldn’t believe the crew: | 成员非常杰出 学生 活跃分子 科学家 |
[09:48] | Students, activists, scientists. | |
[09:51] | The dinner conversations alone are mind-blowing. | 光是晚餐时的谈话就像知识风暴 |
[09:53] | There’s even this, uh, marine biologist that reminds me a little bit of you. | 还有一位海洋生物学家 有点像你 |
[09:59] | I wish that | 我希望我们能当面谈心 但目前只能这样 抱歉我没联系你 |
[10:00] | we could talk in person, but, uh, this is the best that I could do. | |
[10:06] | And I wanna apologize for being out of touch. | |
[10:10] | I have been thinking | 我一直在想我们的事情 回忆那些时刻 |
[10:12] | about us a lot. | |
[10:13] | You know, all the moments. | |
[10:17] | I thought we could survive anything. | 我以为没有什么能拆散我们 |
[10:20] | This trip has given me a lot of clarity. | 这趟旅途让我清醒了许多 |
[10:23] | That last year in Vegas, | 去年在维加斯 我几乎无法呼吸 更别提思考 现在 我终于开心起来了 |
[10:26] | I could barely breathe, let alone think. | |
[10:31] | But now, | |
[10:33] | for the first time in a really long time, I’m happy. | |
[10:38] | Ian’s sports car is in the garage. Other spot’s empty. | Ian的跑车在车库 没有别的东西 |
[10:42] | I did find some fresh oil stains and rope burns though. | 不过有刚滴的油印和烧过的绳 |
[10:44] | Mm-hm. | |
[10:46] | I’m thinking the killer probably pulled his truck into the garage. | 凶手可能把自己的货车开进了车库 |
[10:49] | Would have given him plenty of time to tie up the body. | 这样有足够的时间捆绑尸体 |
[10:51] | Back door’s unlocked. | 后门开着 谁都能进来 |
[10:53] | Anybody could have gotten in here. | |
[10:54] | Victim definitely lived with a chick. | 死者肯定和一个辣妹同居 |
[10:56] | Napkin holders. | 用餐巾 心形靠垫 |
[10:58] | Heart-shaped pillows. | |
[11:01] | Women’s magazines. | 女性杂志 |
[11:02] | NICK: Yeah? Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[11:04] | I don’t see a purse around here. | 这儿没有包 |
[11:07] | Maybe she roped him to the bottom of her truck and split. | 也许她把他绑在车下 跑路了 |
[11:12] | I got a name. | 发现一个名字 |
[11:14] | – Justine Stefani. NICK: Okay. | 我叫Brass查一下 |
[11:17] | I’ll have Brass put out a broadcast. | |
[11:51] | ROBBINS: The puncture wounds didn’t penetrate | 穿孔没有刺到大血管 |
[11:52] | any of the significant blood vessels, | |
[11:54] | and there’s no evidence of injection or scar tissue. | 没有注射迹象 也没有针疤 |
[11:58] | So that rules out drug abuse. | 排除注毒的可能 |
[12:01] | Punctures were made by 18-gauge needles | 穿孔由直径1毫米的针穿过乳晕造成 |
[12:04] | which pierced the areolae. | |
[12:06] | They were arranged in a symmetrical pattern | 围着乳头对称分布 |
[12:08] | around the nipples. | |
[12:09] | – Have you ever seen this? ROBBINS: Never. | – 你以前见过吗? – 从没 |
[12:12] | Or this. | 这个也没 |
[12:13] | Appear to be minor burn marks | 舌头上下方有少许烫伤 |
[12:15] | on the upper and lower surfaces of the tongue. | |
[12:18] | There are no other burn marks in the oral cavity. | 口腔其他地方没有 |
[12:20] | Histo confirmed the burns were electrical. | 组织检验确认是电击 |
[12:22] | – They grilled his tongue? That’s sick. – Torture. | – 他们烤他的舌头? 真恶 – 折磨 |
[12:25] | That would be my opinion at this time. | 这正是我的想法 |
[12:27] | – COD? ROBBINS: Manual asphyxia, | 死因? 手掐窒息 气管瘀伤 舌骨破裂 |
[12:30] | bruising around the trachea, broken hyoid bone. | |
[12:33] | Killer strangled him with his bare hands. | 凶手赤手空拳掐死了他 |
[12:37] | GRISSOM: So Ian Wallace was restrained, | Ian Wallace被绑起来 乳头被扎 |
[12:39] | his nipples were stimulated, | |
[12:41] | he had minor burns on his tongue, and he was asphyxiated. | 舌头被烧 然后窒息而死 |
[12:46] | – S & M? – Gone very, very wrong. | – 性虐待? – 玩得太过火了 |
[12:49] | ROBBINS: These stab wounds are brutal, random and postmortem. | 这些刺洞残忍 随机 而且是死后才有的 |
[12:53] | Which is inconsistent with S & M. | 这不符合性虐待的作风 |
[12:55] | Well, it’s hard to take pleasure in someone’s pain once they’re dead. | 如果人死了 就没法取乐 |
[12:59] | CATHERINE: Which is the gone-wrong part. | 所以说玩过火了 |
[13:09] | – You’re a doctor. Is that normal? – Grissom being socially awkward? | 医生 你说他这样正常吗? Grissom不擅社交? 对 很正常 |
[13:12] | Yeah, that’s normal. | |
[13:14] | He won’t talk to me. | 他不愿意跟我说 |
[13:16] | And he doesn’t appear to be sleeping much. | 最近他睡得很少的样子 |
[13:29] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[13:39] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[13:53] | Grissom. | |
[13:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[13:59] | I should have called. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我该先打个电话 不知不觉就来了 |
[14:00] | I– I didn’t know I was coming. | |
[14:05] | What do you want? | 出什么事了? |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:23] | When was the last time you had a good night’s sleep? | 你有多久没好好睡一觉了? |
[14:27] | Bad dreams. | 老做噩梦 |
[14:30] | How can I help? | 我能做点什么呢? |
[14:32] | I, uh, have a body | 我的案子 尸体有性虐伤痕 但有些地方说不通 |
[14:35] | with S & M type wounds. | |
[14:37] | But there are inconsistencies. | |
[14:41] | So I was hoping to get your first impressions. | 我想问问你的第一感想 |
[14:44] | My first impression | 我的感想是 你变了 |
[14:46] | is that you’ve changed. | |
[14:49] | Come on. | 过来 |
[14:52] | How have you been? | 最近怎么样? |
[14:55] | I got my Master’s in psychology last year. | 去年我拿到心理学硕士 是个持证心理医生了 |
[14:57] | I’m a licensed therapist. | |
[15:00] | I now have patients, not clients. | 现在治疗病人 不再接待客人 |
[15:02] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 你擅长性疗法? |
[15:03] | You specialize in sex therapy. | |
[15:06] | HEATHER: These wounds around his nipples are from needle play. | 这些乳头边的伤是针扎的 |
[15:09] | The arrangement is called “stacking.” | 这种布局叫”堆垛” |
[15:13] | May I touch you? | 不介意我碰你吧? |
[15:17] | Needles are inserted transversely and sagittally | 针分别竖穿和横穿过去 使乳头拱起 |
[15:21] | which raises the nipple upward. | |
[15:23] | This causes the nipple to swell and become highly sensitive | 乳头变涨 极度敏感 |
[15:26] | which creates a pain button. | 形成”痛感”装置 |
[15:28] | Any touch of pressure overwhelms the senses | 任何挤压触碰 都会疼痛难耐 并释放大量快感荷尔蒙 |
[15:31] | and releases a flood of endorphins. | |
[15:36] | Uh… | 所以… |
[15:39] | So our victim is a submissive who enjoyed pain. | 死者是服从者 沉迷痛感 |
[15:43] | He also had electrical burns on his tongue. | 他的舌头还被电击 |
[15:47] | Now, I’m familiar with the use of gags in S & M. | 我知道性虐的口衔是什么 有些还是金属的 |
[15:50] | And some are metal. | |
[15:52] | Did you ever use electricity? | 你用过电击吗? |
[15:55] | I never used electricity above the waist. It’s– | 在腰部以上 我从不用 |
[15:58] | Well, it only takes six milliamps to stop the heart. | 60毫安人就会死 太危险 |
[16:01] | It’s too dangerous. | |
[16:04] | This is tongue bondage. | 这是舌束 在身体检查的幻想中 羞辱对方时会使用 |
[16:05] | It’s used in medical exam fantasies as part of humiliation. | |
[16:09] | You ask the patient to stick out their tongue, | 让”病人”伸出舌 |
[16:11] | wrap the tongue with chopsticks, rubber band them to create a gag. | 筷子夹着舌头 用皮圈绑住 嘴箝住了 |
[16:14] | In a typical situation, one would use wood chopsticks | 一般用木筷 |
[16:16] | which would leave some bruising and, if you’re lucky, splinters. | 舌头上会留下瘀伤 幸运的话 还会破 |
[16:20] | In this case, metal chopsticks may have been used | 这里可能是用通了电的铁筷 |
[16:23] | and then electricity applied. | |
[16:25] | These are masochistic injuries. | 这是性受虐者特有的伤 |
[16:29] | So we’re looking for a dominant. | 我们要找的是主宰者 |
[16:33] | He lived with a woman. | – 他和一个女人同居 – 她也喜欢玩这个吗? |
[16:34] | Was she into the lifestyle? | |
[16:36] | We don’t know. She’s missing. | 我们还不知道 她失踪了 |
[16:39] | I’d like to see photos of their bedroom. | 我想看他们卧室的照片 |
[16:43] | Sometimes it’s obvious, sometimes it’s not. | 有时很明显 有时不明显 |
[16:49] | NICK: All right, copy that. | 好的 记下了 |
[16:50] | I’ll eFax you the overalls if we find anything. | 有新发现会通知你 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:57] | Grissom wants us to look for any S & M paraphernalia. | Grissom要我们找是否有性虐用具 |
[17:02] | I once had an old lady in her 70s, burglary victim. | 有次一个70多岁的老妇人 家里遭小偷遇害了 |
[17:06] | Had to process her vibrators. | 我得处理她的按摩棒 |
[17:09] | Some of them were burned out. | 有一些都烧坏了 |
[17:10] | Why would you process her tuning forks? | 为什么要检查那种玩具? |
[17:14] | I’m thorough. | 哪儿我都不会放过 |
[17:27] | I got a booty smudge on the TV. | 电视上有污迹 |
[17:35] | Justine supersized herself. | Justine让自己丰满了不少 |
[17:38] | – Double-D implants. – Welcome to Vegas. | – 隆成大胸 – 赌城风情 |
[17:49] | GREG: Positive for semen. | 有精液 |
[18:08] | What does it say about me that I always find the smut? | 我老找到这种东西 说明了什么? |
[18:11] | That you’re lucky. | 说明你很走运 |
[18:17] | Guess they were into S & M. | 他们喜欢玩性虐待 |
[18:19] | [JUSTINE MOANING] | |
[18:27] | You ever been tied up? | 你被绑过吗? |
[18:29] | What do you think? | – 你说呢? – 你应该更喜欢扯头发 |
[18:30] | – I think you’re more into hair pulling. NICK: Hey. | |
[18:33] | Knock it off. | 别闹了 |
[18:36] | Get me some pictures of that stuff, will you? | 把那些拍下来 |
[18:41] | Got a bloody shirt in the laundry basket. | 洗衣篮里有件血衣 |
[18:49] | Bloodstains match the puncture marks | 血迹和Ian的伤口相符 |
[18:52] | on Ian’s pecs. | |
[18:54] | Which means he must have changed his shirt after the nipple action | 刺完乳头后换了衣服 这时他还没被杀 |
[18:57] | but before he was killed. | |
[18:59] | Girlfriend could have redressed him. | 也可能是女友换的 顺手把脏衣服扔进篮子 |
[19:01] | Tossed the shirt in the basket out of habit. | |
[19:03] | Yeah, and then what? | 然后呢? |
[19:05] | Little Justine ties 200 pounds of dead weight up under her SUV? | 瘦弱的Justine把两百磅的尸体 拖进她的运动车吗? |
[19:09] | Well, I could do it. | 我就行 利用杠杆原理 |
[19:10] | It’s just physics and leverage. | |
[19:12] | Takes brains, not brawn. | – 动脑不用蛮力 – 我觉得你不行 |
[19:14] | I don’t think you could. | |
[19:15] | I think you could do it. | 我觉得你行 包括杀人 |
[19:18] | The killing part too. | |
[19:25] | Trunk contains male slave gear. | 箱子里面有男奴用品手镣 |
[19:29] | Needle and electro-play require special equipment. | 针和电板需要特殊的装置 不是标准的性虐房间 他没在家里玩 |
[19:32] | But I don’t see any dedicated S & M room. | |
[19:36] | So he didn’t play at home. | |
[19:38] | You think he went to a professional? | 他去专业场所? |
[19:45] | Lower Linx is part of the amateur scene. | 下林科斯是业余爱好者去的地方 |
[19:47] | It has a well-equipped backroom. You have to know the right people. | 里面有个装备齐全的密室 你得找管事的 按小时计费 |
[19:51] | Rents by the hour. | |
[19:58] | [PSYCHEDELIC ROCK MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS] | |
[20:11] | MAN: Do a double. – Okay. | |
[20:12] | [SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[20:17] | NICK: Well, it’s a proven sociological fact | 这证明了一个社会心理学事实: 群众不会跟警察打成一片 |
[20:20] | the public won’t commingle with the cops. | |
[20:24] | I try not to take it personally. | – 我尽力不把这句话往心里去 – 我也是 |
[20:25] | Yeah, me either. | |
[20:43] | BRASS: I’d like to talk to the owner. | 我要见老板 |
[20:46] | Michelle Tournay. | 是我 Michelle Tournay 我的所有执照都有效 有什么事? |
[20:47] | All my licenses are current. What do you want? | |
[20:51] | Do you recognize these people? | 你认识这些人吗? |
[20:55] | Do you have any security cameras? | – 你有监控录像吗? – 你们才是监视人的老大哥 |
[20:57] | Being Big Brother’s your job. | |
[20:59] | Well, Big Brother would like to see the backroom. | 老大哥想看看你的密室 |
[21:02] | You know what I mean. The real backroom. | 你知道我在说什么 真正的密室 |
[21:05] | I’m done cooperating. | 恕我失礼 你们得有搜查令 |
[21:06] | Get a warrant. | |
[21:08] | – Okay. – That could take a couple of hours. | – 好的 – 几个小时的事儿 |
[21:11] | We’ll wait. | 我们在这等 |
[21:15] | Got a menu? | 能看看菜单不? |
[21:19] | [TECHNO MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS] | |
[21:23] | Who else has a key to this room? | 谁还有这个房间的钥匙? |
[21:25] | Only me. | – 只有我 – 这样 |
[21:26] | Okay. | |
[21:53] | Looks like an oscilloscope. | 是个示波器 |
[21:56] | This is the juice right here. | 挺有料的啊 |
[22:05] | Hey, Jim, check it out. | 嘿 Jim 看 |
[22:08] | Chopsticks. | 筷子 |
[22:15] | RILEY: What’s the word? | – 关键词是? – 性 |
[22:16] | Sex. | |
[22:18] | That love juice from near the TV | 电视机附近的体液 是精液和阴道分泌物的混合体 |
[22:20] | was a mixture of seminal fluid and vaginal secretions. | |
[22:24] | Ian and his girlfriend? | Ian和他女友的? |
[22:25] | Yes, on him but assuming that that was her toothbrush you gave me, | 呃 精液是他的 但女性体液与 她女友牙刷上的DNA不符 |
[22:29] | definitely no on her. | |
[22:30] | That’s motive. | 这就是动机 |
[22:32] | Dom girlfriend finds her man doing the nasty | 控制狂女友发现男友 跟别的女的乱搞 就把他杀了 |
[22:34] | with some hood rat in their bedroom and kills him. | |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 我还发现了别的 |
[22:37] | I found more. | |
[22:40] | It’s on the shirt that you gave me from Ian Wallace’s laundry basket. | 在Ian洗衣篮里的衬衣上发现的 |
[22:45] | RILEY: High velocity bloodstains? | 高速喷溅的血液? 可是死者没有中枪 |
[22:48] | Our victim wasn’t shot. | |
[22:49] | No, but sometimes expiratory blood | 但嘴里喷出来的血 有可能形成枪击似的血迹 |
[22:51] | can actually mimic high velocity gunshot spatter. | |
[22:59] | It’s on the back of the shoulder. | 在后背肩膀处 可能不是受害人的 |
[23:01] | It’s probably not his. | |
[23:02] | Maybe he’s got the killer on his back. | 也许是凶手留下的 |
[23:05] | Before I left, um, | 走之前 我故意无视你说过的话 |
[23:08] | you said some things that I tried not to hear | |
[23:10] | but now, uh, | 但现在 我觉得你说得对 |
[23:12] | I think you were right. | |
[23:15] | If a relationship can’t move forward, | 如果感情不能开花结果 就会凋零 |
[23:18] | it withers. | |
[23:22] | HEATHER: There’s a schism between the lovers. | Ian和他的女朋友不太协调 |
[23:25] | Ian and Justine have different priorities, | 他们各有自己重视的事物 有各自的角色 |
[23:28] | different roles. | |
[23:31] | She’s the keeper of the hearth, sentimental, traditional. | 她有纯洁的心灵 感性 传统 |
[23:35] | Mass card and rosary in her nightstand. | 床头柜上放宗教卡片和玫瑰念珠 |
[23:38] | A good girl. Afraid of the dark. | 一个害怕阴暗的好女孩 |
[23:42] | What about him? | 那他呢? |
[23:45] | Ian liked to compartmentalize. It made him feel safe. | Ian喜欢把东西分割开来 这让他有安全感 |
[23:48] | Everything had its place. | 每样东西都弄得井井有条 工作 女友 娱乐 都是如此 |
[23:50] | Work, her, sports. | |
[23:52] | He kept his dark side locked in a trunk hidden away from her. | 他把阴暗面隐藏得很深 不让她知道 |
[23:59] | Does Sara know you’re here? | Sara知道你来我这吗? |
[24:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:04] | Am I your secret? | 我是你的秘密? |
[24:07] | No. | 不是 也别把我当心理咨询病人 |
[24:09] | And you’re not my therapist. | |
[24:17] | They found some evidence | 还有证据表明Ian在家里 跟别的女人上床了 |
[24:19] | that Ian may have had sex with another woman in their house. | |
[24:23] | That’s his subconscious desire to be caught and punished, | 表明他潜意识里想要被捉奸被惩罚 所以他找Justine当女朋友 |
[24:26] | which is why he chose Justine as a partner. | |
[24:29] | He’s got a mommy to hide things from. | 才能对这个母亲隐藏秘密 |
[24:32] | Virgin mother. | 圣母玛丽亚 |
[24:34] | Justine is an enabler, not a dominant. | Justine只有控制欲 不是主宰女王 |
[24:38] | Even if she discovered his infidelity, she couldn’t harm him. | 即使她发现了他不忠 也不会伤害他 |
[24:43] | She’s not your killer. | 她不是你们要找的凶手 |
[24:49] | BRASS: A Boulder City cop was able to run the burnt license plate. | 市局警察核查了剩下的部分车牌号 |
[24:52] | The registered owner is Justine Stefani. | 车主是Justine Stefani |
[24:56] | I’m guessing we’re about 20 miles southeast of the original crime scene. | 这里大概是原始案发现场 南边20英里左右 |
[25:03] | Those are breast implants. | 那是乳房填充物 |
[25:06] | Unlike most plastics, silicone is extremely heat resistant. | 硅胶可是超级耐热的 |
[25:09] | Justine Stefani had fake boobs. | Justine隆过胸 我见过她的照片 |
[25:11] | I saw a photo of her. | |
[25:13] | Doc Robbins will be able to match the serial numbers of those implants | 法医应该能核对植入物的序列号 确认她的身份 |
[25:16] | and confirm her identity. | |
[25:18] | Which means our suspect is now a victim. | 头号嫌疑人成了受害人 |
[25:27] | ROBBINS: Serial numbers from the breast implants | 植入物序列号核实了 受害人是Justine Stefani |
[25:29] | confirm the victim is Justine Stefani. | |
[25:33] | David, do you wanna flip her over? | Dave 把她翻过来 |
[25:39] | Third-degree burns over 75 percent of her body. | 全身75%以上都是三级烧伤 |
[25:42] | Doc, take a look. | 医生 看一下这儿 |
[25:45] | Victim’s arms were bound. | 手臂被捆绑 |
[25:47] | Ligature marks | 痕迹在死前形成 |
[25:49] | were antemortem. | |
[25:52] | CATHERINE: Found a set of shoe impressions | 这些鞋印正跑离高速公路 |
[25:54] | heading away from the highway. | |
[25:57] | Tire impressions followed them. | 轮胎印紧跟着鞋印 |
[26:07] | GREG: Found Justine’s boots under the vehicle. | 在车下面找到了Justine的鞋 |
[26:15] | ROBBINS: COD was multiple traumatic injuries, homicide. | 死因是多处外伤 归为谋杀 |
[26:18] | Compound fractures to both femurs indicate impact back-to-front. | 大腿骨的骨折表明遭到背后撞击 |
[26:24] | Fractures are inconsistent with passenger injuries | 表明不是坐在乘客座受伤 |
[26:27] | but consistent with a pedestrian being hit by a vehicle. | 而是被后方的车撞击 |
[26:34] | NICK: I found a clump of Justine’s hair on the skid plate. | 车底护板上有Justine的头发 |
[26:38] | She was ultimately killed by her own SUV. | 她是被自己的运动车撞死的 |
[26:44] | Axle was cracked, making the vehicle undrivable. | 车轴破裂 车开不动了 |
[26:48] | Which is probably why the killer torched it. | 凶手可能因此把车焚毁 |
[26:51] | GREG: The second set of impressions | 第二套鞋印是男子9号运动鞋 |
[26:53] | were consistent with a size-nine athletic shoe. | |
[26:57] | The footwear trail ended | 鞋印在路边的轮胎印附近消失了 |
[26:58] | at a separate set of tire impressions just off the road. | |
[27:02] | The killer may have flagged down a passing motorist | 表明凶手要么先准备好了逃离车辆 要么还有一个帮凶 |
[27:05] | or had an accomplice. | |
[27:08] | CATHERINE: So we have two new suspects. | 现在我们有两个嫌疑人 |
[27:11] | One of whom wears a size-nine shoe | 一个穿男子9号鞋 或者是女子的11号鞋 |
[27:13] | which is the equivalent of a woman’s size 11. | |
[27:16] | The other suspect drives a vehicle with two different brands of tires. | 另外一个开着装有不同牌子轮胎的车 |
[27:20] | Front were Pirelli P235/70R15s. | 前轮是倍耐力 P-235-70R-15S |
[27:24] | Rear were same size Michelin. | 后轮是米其林 具体型号未知 |
[27:27] | Can’t narrow it down. | |
[27:29] | We know that Ian was killed at the house | Ian是在自家被害 然后用Justine的车运走的 |
[27:31] | and transported in Justine’s car. | |
[27:33] | So Justine had to have been kidnapped from the house. | 所以Justine应该是在家里被绑架 |
[27:37] | So whatever started at the Lower Linx ended at their house. | 在下林科斯发生的事 持续到了他们家里 |
[27:42] | She must have walked in on it. | 她一定是回家时撞见的 |
[27:44] | Why not just kill her there? | 为什么不直接杀了她? |
[27:46] | I mean, if you take a live female victim, | 如果挟持一个女受害人 肯定有原因 |
[27:50] | there’s a reason. | |
[27:51] | You wanna take your time with her. | 可能想跟她玩玩 |
[27:55] | I did collect these metal chopsticks from the Lower Linx. | 我在下林科斯找到这些金属筷子 |
[27:59] | They’re used in tongue bondage. | 用来绑舌头的 |
[28:01] | Now, the center saliva DNA is a match to Ian Wallace. | 中间的唾液属于Ian Wallace |
[28:07] | But on the ends, the epithelial DNA, unknown female. | 但后端的表皮细胞属于一个未知女性 |
[28:10] | It did, however, match the DNA profile | 与Ian房子里的阴道分泌物相符 |
[28:13] | from the vaginal secretions at the house. | |
[28:15] | So Ian was sleeping with his dom. | Ian是跟他的女王上床 |
[28:18] | You know, I got a real dominatrix vibe from Miss Tournay. | 我觉得Tournay散发着SM女王的气质 |
[28:23] | Her and Lady Heather could be sisters. | 她跟Heather夫人形同姐妹 |
[28:26] | Who’s Lady Heather? | Heather夫人是谁? |
[28:28] | Oh, that’s a whole other Oprah. | 她是一个领域里的奥普拉 |
[28:31] | CATHERINE: Changing the channel, | 别跑题了 咱们能申请搜查令 提取Tournay的DNA吗? |
[28:32] | do we have enough to get a warrant for Miss Tournay’s DNA? | |
[28:36] | Yeah, I think so. I’ll talk to the DA. | 应该没问题 我去找检察官 |
[28:38] | Oh, we also might have a lead on the other suspect. | 另外一个嫌疑人还有条线索 |
[28:42] | I ran Justine’s phone records. | 我查了Justine的电话记录 |
[28:44] | Last incoming call was from a Martin Devlin at 8:12 p.m. | 最后一通是晚上8点12 来自Martin Devlin |
[28:49] | I have tremendous respect for law enforcement. | 我对司法系统的尊敬 犹如滔滔江水连绵不绝 |
[28:52] | Risking your lives every day for so little reward. | 你们得到的这么少 却付出那么多 |
[28:56] | How did you get Justine Stefani’s phone number? | 你是怎么得到Justine的手机号的? |
[28:59] | I got it off a warm-call list. | 一个联系电话簿 |
[29:01] | She was a website surfer, Jim. | Jim 她喜欢上网 留下了联络信息 |
[29:04] | Left her contact info. | |
[29:06] | What you two talk about? | 你们都谈了什么? |
[29:07] | Life insurance. Term for her and her soon-to-be fiancé. | 人寿保险 给她 还有马上订婚的男友 她很精打细算 |
[29:11] | She was a planner. | |
[29:12] | Did you talk to the boyfriend? | – 你跟她男朋友谈过吗? – 没有 Jim – 你去过他们家吗? – 没 只有这次电话 |
[29:14] | – Only her, Jim. – You ever been to their house? | |
[29:16] | No, it was one phone call. | |
[29:19] | Chatted her up and talked some turkey. | 闲聊了半天 |
[29:21] | Oh, did you close her on the insurance? | 最后搞定这笔保险了吗? |
[29:23] | Well, I had her going. | 有进展 不过她突然把电话挂了 |
[29:25] | Then out of the blue, she hangs up. | |
[29:27] | Yeah, I lost that fish. | 错失了一笔生意 |
[29:29] | Sorry, I can’t be of more help, Jim, I… | Jim 抱歉我帮不上忙 |
[29:33] | But meeting me could be the best thing that happened to you. | – 不过认识我可能是你的大运 – 啊哈? 大多数警察都缺少保险 |
[29:36] | – Oh, yeah? – See, most cops are underinsured. | |
[29:39] | And it’s your family that’ll suffer. | 将来你们的家人要受苦 |
[29:41] | I can hook you up with catastrophic life, an umbrella policy, | 我可以即刻为你搞定灾难险 意外补充险 汽车责任险 最低价 不用了 我都有 |
[29:44] | and car insurance in less than ten minutes | |
[29:46] | – and it’ll save you money. – No, I’m all set, thanks. | |
[29:48] | In the heterosexual world, | 在异性恋世界 男人喜欢被女人控制 女人喜欢被男人控制 |
[29:50] | men want to be dominated by women and women by men. | |
[29:53] | So Wallace would have had a female dominant. | 所以Wallace肯定有一个主宰女王 |
[29:56] | Well, we’ve confirmed that through physical evidence. | 我们已经有实物证据来证明这点 她还跟他上床 |
[29:58] | She also slept with him. | |
[29:59] | Which is why one should always go to a professional. | 所以说还是专业人士好 懂规矩 不会越界 |
[30:02] | They know the boundaries. | |
[30:03] | I feel the same way about crime scene investigators. | 我觉得犯罪调查员也是如此 |
[30:06] | And no one has more rigid boundaries than you. | 你的边界比任何人都稳固 |
[30:10] | We know there was at least one killer, but there may have been two. | 至少有一个凶手 也可能是两个 |
[30:13] | But we don’t know if it was a man or a woman. | 但不知道另外那个是男是女 |
[30:16] | If your dominant is the killer, | 如果这个主宰女王是凶手 她会找一个奴隶帮助她 |
[30:17] | she would most likely choose a slave to assist her, | |
[30:20] | someone she could trust and control. | – 一个她能信任也能控制的人 – 得是个男的 |
[30:22] | – Which would be a man. – Mm. | |
[30:24] | Amateurs often play scenes in groups. | 性虐业余爱好者通常一起玩 |
[30:27] | And the dom would select slaves | 主宰者会选癖好和幻想相似的奴隶 |
[30:28] | who share similar fantasies and fetishes. | |
[30:32] | NICK: Why did you lie to us about knowing Ian Wallace? | 为什么撒谎说不认识Ian Wallace? |
[30:35] | We have physical evidence linking him to your S & M room, | 我们能证明他去过你的性虐房间 知道你认识他 |
[30:38] | so we know you know him. | |
[30:39] | You had no right to ask the question, | 你们没权力问这个问题 所以我没必要回答 |
[30:41] | therefore I had no obligation to answer it. | |
[30:46] | I have a warrant | 我们有搜查令 要你的DNA 你的鞋 还要搜查你的运动车 |
[30:48] | to collect buccal swabs, | |
[30:50] | take all your shoes and search your SUV. | |
[30:54] | And what do you need this stuff for? | 你要这些干嘛? |
[30:56] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 我有搜查令 就有权力 |
[30:57] | I have a warrant. I can take it. | |
[31:01] | So why don’t you tell me what’s going on? | 你来说说到底是怎么回事吧? |
[31:04] | Yes, I facilitate peoples’ BDS & M scenes. | 我为人们的性虐幻想提供用具 |
[31:09] | It’s a way to make money. It’s not something I practice. | 以便赚钱 但我不参与 |
[31:12] | I’m an entrepreneur. | 我是个实业家 读过戏剧专业 |
[31:14] | I majored in theater. | |
[31:16] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂? |
[31:18] | I get that you’re looking at two counts of capital murder. | 我懂的是你要面临两件谋杀罪的指控 |
[31:22] | I hope you’re a good actress. | 但愿你还是个好演员 |
[31:27] | Look, Ian came in a lot. | 听着 Ian总来我这 |
[31:30] | Got to know each other, ended up sleeping with him. | 我们熟络起来 然后就上床了 |
[31:33] | At his house. We know that too. | 在他家吧 这个我们也知道 |
[31:35] | No. | 没有 |
[31:37] | I have rules. | 我有原则 |
[31:39] | I’m not uptight about sex, but I like my privacy. | 我对性爱要求不多 但我注重隐私 |
[31:43] | Never been to his house, he’d never been to mine. | 所以从没去过他家 他也没去过我家 |
[31:47] | NICK: Open wide. | 张嘴 |
[31:49] | I’m not letting you take my DNA, | 我才不会让你把我的DNA输进系统里 一辈子攥住我 |
[31:51] | put it in some system where it’s gonna stay the rest of my life. | |
[31:53] | If you’re innocent, what does it matter? | 如果你清白 还介意什么 |
[31:55] | I just proved you’re a fascist, and this is a police state. | 你真法西斯 这里还有法律吗 |
[31:57] | Help me out here, will you, Mitch? | Mitch 帮个忙吧 |
[31:59] | Ma’am, if you don’t let the CSI do his job, | 女士 如果你不听话 我只能以妨碍执法逮捕你 |
[32:02] | I’m gonna have to arrest you for obstruction. | |
[32:04] | [SCOFFS] | |
[32:24] | Turned you on, didn’t it? | 性奋了吧? 打赌你都站不稳了 |
[32:25] | Bet you’re standing at attention. | |
[32:28] | Hypocrite. | 真虚伪 |
[32:30] | You’re no different than the freaks that rent my backroom. | 你跟那些租我房间的变态没什么不同 |
[32:35] | So I got a match from that high velocity bloodstain | Ian Wallace衬衣上的喷射血迹 找到了来源 |
[32:37] | on the Ian Wallace shirt. | |
[32:39] | Your suspect has seven out of 13 alleles in common | George Devlin有一半基因符合 他是个重罪犯 |
[32:42] | with a convicted felon named George Devlin. | |
[32:44] | Look, he’s still serving time. | 他还在服刑 |
[32:46] | Justine got a call from a Martin Devlin the night she died. | Justine死的那天晚上接到个 来自Martin Devlin的电话 |
[32:50] | BRASS: Mr. Devlin, you sure you don’t wanna call legal aid | Devlin先生 你确定不需要 找法律资助请个高级律师? |
[32:52] | and ask for a senior attorney? | |
[32:55] | I trust her completely. | – 我完全信任她 – 好吧 |
[32:57] | BRASS: Okay. | |
[32:58] | Let’s start with a DNA sample. | 首先要取你的DNA |
[33:00] | We refuse. Too invasive. | 拒绝 太具侵犯性 |
[33:02] | BRASS: We have a warrant. | – 我们有搜查令 – 那我就上诉撤销它 |
[33:04] | Then I’ll file a motion to quash it. | |
[33:05] | We have Mr. Devlin’s blood on the victim’s shirt | 死者上衣有有Devlin的血迹 我们还有一大堆理由为支持 |
[33:08] | and we have a mother lode of probable cause. | |
[33:10] | I’ll argue that under the Daubert standards, | 根据道伯特标准 你们的DNA分析结果不可靠 |
[33:13] | your DNA analysis is unreliable and invalid. | |
[33:16] | Hm. | |
[33:21] | – Please remove your shirt. – I said no. | – 请解开你的衬衣 – 不行 |
[33:23] | Transitory evidence. We don’t need a warrant. | 外表间接证据采集不需要搜查令 |
[33:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 |
[33:38] | No, no, no. | 不对 |
[33:42] | BRASS: Needle play. | 针刺 |
[33:44] | You’re into S & M? | 你喜欢性虐待? |
[33:47] | Stick out your tongue and say ah. | 伸出舌头 说”啊” |
[33:52] | MARTIN: Ah. | |
[33:53] | I hope you have a lot of insurance, Marty. | 希望你上足了保险 Marty |
[33:55] | What are you accusing my client of? | 你们在指控我的委托人什么罪名? |
[33:57] | We have his dom in custody. Sooner or later, she’s gonna roll on him. | 我们已经抓到了他的主宰女王 她迟早会把他供出来 我们就能给你挂上绑架和谋杀罪 |
[34:00] | We have him on the hook for kidnapping and murder. | |
[34:02] | – You like hooks, don’t you? – I didn’t kidnap anybody. | Marty 你喜欢被挂起来 对吧 – 我没有绑架谁 – 这是要招供了吗? |
[34:05] | Is that a confession? | |
[34:06] | LAWYER: I’m advising you to remain silent. | 我劝你别多说话 |
[34:08] | So, what happened? You and Miss Tournay followed Ian Wallace home | 发生了什么? 你跟Tournay尾随 Ian Wallace从下林科斯去他家 然后你们打起来了? |
[34:11] | from the Lower Linx, and then you had a fight? | |
[34:14] | [GRUNTING] | |
[34:19] | One of you killed him. | 你们之一杀了他 |
[34:20] | Called his girlfriend, told her she’d better come home. | 然后打电话给他女朋友 让她快点回家 |
[34:24] | Probably planned on framing her. | 可能是计划陷害她 |
[34:26] | And then you lassoed him under Justine’s car. | 然后把他的尸体绑在Justine的车下 |
[34:28] | What kind of car do you drive, Marty? | Marty 你开什么车? |
[34:32] | Michelle was driving the Durango, | Michelle开着她的道奇车 你这个乖奴隶屁颠屁颠跟着她 |
[34:33] | and you were following behind like a nice little slave. | |
[34:36] | But then things got weird. | 后来不对劲了 尸体掉了下来 |
[34:38] | The body fell out onto the road. | |
[34:39] | Justine made a break for it. And I bet you were the one | Justine逃出来了 我猜是你决定烧死她的 不要说了 住嘴! |
[34:42] | – who decided to set her on fire. – Stop. | |
[34:44] | There are no safe words here, Marty. | Marty 这里没有安全词 这是警察局 |
[34:46] | This is a police station. | |
[34:48] | You like pain? Because you’re gonna be in for a treat. | 你喜欢痛苦? 那有得你受了 |
[34:51] | We’re invoking. We’re done. | 我们会上诉的 审讯结束了 |
[34:56] | HEATHER: I noticed in the autopsy report | 验尸报告说Wallace死后被刺了很多次 |
[34:58] | that Mr. Wallace was stabbed after he was dead. | |
[35:01] | GRISSOM: Right. | 是的 |
[35:03] | Which would make your dom a sexual sadist. | 说明你要找的主宰者是个性虐狂 非常罕见 为什么? 肯定有性施虐者 涉足这个领域吧 |
[35:05] | – That’s highly unusual. – Why? | |
[35:08] | There must be sexual sadists that seek out that world. | |
[35:11] | See, sexual sadists are typically charming loners. | 性施虐者往往都是迷人的孤独者 |
[35:15] | They would be repulsed by a consensual safe | 他们对两厢情愿的生活方式很抵触 |
[35:18] | and communicative lifestyle. | |
[35:20] | When a submissive says stop, you have to stop. | 当服从者说”停止” 就必须停止 |
[35:22] | That doesn’t work for a sexual sadist. | 性施虐者不会买账 他们的快感建立于对象的痛苦 |
[35:24] | They get off on the terror of their subjects. | |
[35:26] | So you think that S & M play was not involved in the murders. | 你认为这几起谋杀案里没有性虐? |
[35:29] | They were separate events. | 这些是独立的事件? |
[35:31] | That would be my expert opinion. | 这是我的专业判断 |
[35:35] | May I make a personal observation as a friend, not as a therapist? | 我能做个私人判断吗? 作为一个朋友 不是心理咨询 |
[35:42] | Everything I’ve told you, you could have read in a book. | 我说的这些 你都能在书本里找到 |
[35:46] | I think the case is a mere pretext | 我觉得案子只是借口 你来这有更私人的原因 |
[35:48] | and you’re here for a more personal reason. | |
[35:52] | SARA [ON VIDEO]: Before I left, | 走之前 我故意无视你说的话 |
[35:54] | you said some things that I tried not to hear. | |
[35:56] | But now, uh, | 但现在 我觉得你说得对 |
[35:58] | I think you were right. | |
[36:01] | If a relationship can’t move forward, | 如果感情不能开花结果 就会凋零 |
[36:05] | it withers. | |
[36:09] | I’ve been waiting for you to decide, | 我一直在等你做出抉择 但迟迟不回答 本身就是一种回答 |
[36:14] | but sometimes not making a decision is making a decision. | |
[36:20] | Where’s Sara? | Sara到底在哪? |
[36:29] | HEATHER: What stopped you? | 你为什么不能做决定? |
[36:32] | GRISSOM: I don’t know. | 我不知道 很多 |
[36:33] | A lot of things. | |
[36:35] | Devotion to your work, | 对工作的热爱? |
[36:37] | loyalty to the team, fear of the unknown? | 对团队的忠诚? 对未知的恐惧? |
[36:41] | Do you regret your decision not to go with her? | 后悔你没跟她走吗? |
[36:46] | It’s beyond my control. | 我无法决定 |
[36:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:53] | Most relationships are over before they end. | 大多数感情在分手前就已经结束了 |
[36:58] | But it’s still a death. | 但分手依然是创伤 |
[36:59] | You mourn the loss, have conflicting emotions. | 你为失去而忧伤 产生矛盾的情感 但时常觉得解脱 |
[37:02] | But oftentimes, there’s a sense of relief. | |
[37:05] | We’ve all experienced it, but no one wants to admit it. | 我们都经历过这种感觉 但没人愿意承认 |
[37:11] | I didn’t say the relationship was over. | 我没有说这段感情结束了 |
[37:13] | You didn’t have to. | 你不需要说出来 你的回答就是不予回答 |
[37:15] | Not making a decision was your decision. | |
[37:21] | SARA: Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, uh, | 总之 我想要说的是 |
[37:25] | you don’t have to worry about me anymore. | 你不必再担心我了 |
[37:29] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[37:31] | I’m really good. | 真的很好 坦率地说 |
[37:32] | And honestly, | |
[37:36] | I think it’s better this way. | 我觉得我们现在这样更好 |
[37:39] | HEATHER: I think you’re here because it’s not home. | 你来我这 是逃避你的家 你的工作 |
[37:42] | It’s not work. | |
[37:43] | And this is the only place that doesn’t remind you of Sara. | 这里是唯一不会让你想起Sara的地方 |
[37:52] | I have a guest bedroom upstairs. | 楼上有间客房 |
[37:57] | You can stay as long as you want. | 你想住多久就住多久 我查了Martin Devlin的电话信息 |
[38:03] | I pulled Martin Devlin’s info from his SIM card. | |
[38:06] | The guy’s a big talker | 他真能聊 但没有与Tournay通话过 |
[38:09] | but no calls to or from Michelle Tournay. | |
[38:13] | Did they text? | 他们发短信吗? 这是所有的短信 也没有Tournay的 |
[38:14] | Well, these are all the texts. | |
[38:17] | And again, nothing to or from Michelle Tournay. | |
[38:22] | Devlin called our female vic at 8:12. | Devlin在8点12分打给了女死者 |
[38:27] | They talked until 8:29. | 他们谈到8点半 一分钟后他就发了这条短信 |
[38:28] | He sent that text one minute later. | |
[38:34] | Are we ready to see this photo? | 准备好看照片了吗? |
[38:45] | RILEY: Holy crap. | 我靠 |
[38:48] | That’s our suspect’s attorney. | 这是嫌犯的律师 |
[38:52] | I didn’t see that coming. | 真是出乎意料 |
[38:54] | Crisscross the phone number? | – 查询对方号码 – 好 |
[38:56] | Yeah. | |
[38:59] | RILEY: Who the hell is Marshall Jeffries? | Marshall Jefferies是哪根葱? |
[39:01] | GREG: It’s just one digit off from Justine’s number. | 他的电话跟Justine的只差一个数 |
[39:04] | He must have panicked, typed in the wrong number | 他肯定慌得按错了号码 把这张照片发给了陌生人 |
[39:06] | and sent the money shot to a stranger. | |
[39:11] | RILEY: We have a new suspect. | 又一个嫌犯 |
[39:14] | BRASS: How do you know Martin Devlin? | – 你是怎么认识Martin Devlin的? – 就是上次 |
[39:16] | Um, we just met. | |
[39:18] | Come on. | 得了 我给法律资助处打电话了 |
[39:19] | I called legal aid. | |
[39:21] | There’s no record of him in the database. | 他们数据库里完全没有他的信息 |
[39:24] | I’m sure it’s a clerical error. | 那肯定是个工作失误 |
[39:26] | Counselor, isn’t it a conflict of interest to represent Mr. Devlin | 大律师 你一边跟受害人上床 一边又受托于他的凶手 |
[39:30] | while you’re having an intimate relationship | 这难道不构成利益冲突吗? |
[39:32] | with one of his victims? | |
[39:35] | Lawyer by day, dominatrix by night. | 日班大律师 夜班主宰者 |
[39:38] | Similar skill set. | 还好要求的技能都差不多 |
[39:48] | I was at Ian’s house the night of the murder. | 谋杀当晚我是在Ian家 |
[39:51] | But I left just after that picture was taken. | 但被拍了这张照片后我就离开了 |
[39:53] | – Why’d you kill him? – I didn’t. | – 你为什么要杀他? – 我没杀他 |
[39:56] | So Martin did. | 那是Martin杀的? |
[39:58] | He swore to me he was innocent. | 他发誓说不是他 |
[40:01] | But I don’t know. | 但我也不知道 |
[40:05] | The three of us did a scene together at the Lower Linx. | 我们三人在下林科斯玩过一个性幻想 |
[40:08] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[40:11] | [IAN GRUNTING] | |
[40:15] | I got really turned on. | 变得非常非常性奋 |
[40:21] | Kissed him. | 亲了Ian |
[40:22] | Martin got jealous. | Martin妒火中烧 忘记了他的角色 |
[40:24] | Stepped out of his role. | |
[40:25] | Don’t touch. | |
[40:27] | You’re in love with Ian, Martin’s in love with you, they’re both your slaves. | 你爱Ian 而Martin爱你 他们都是你的小奴隶 |
[40:30] | Sounds like a kinky soap opera. | 听起来像怪怪的肥皂剧 |
[40:36] | Yes. | 对 我彻底破坏了规矩 |
[40:38] | I broke every rule. | |
[40:40] | Ian went home. | Ian回家了 我跟着他 想表白 |
[40:41] | I wanted to tell him how I felt, so I followed him. | |
[40:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:47] | I can tell you feel the same. | 我能感觉你也爱我 |
[40:50] | You think I’m gonna introduce you to my parents and let you raise my kids? | 你觉得我会把你这种人介绍给父母 还让你养我的孩子吗? |
[40:53] | My girlfriend’s gonna be home soon. You gotta go. | 我女朋友马上就回来了 你该走了 |
[40:57] | Get a grip. It was just sex. | 醒醒吧 只是性而已 |
[41:00] | Martin came in the back door, went after Ian. | Martin从后门进来 从背后袭击了Ian |
[41:03] | This time, I didn’t try to stop it. | 这次我没有阻拦 |
[41:05] | Then Ian threw us both out. | 然后Ian把我们赶出来 我看着Martin开车走了 他可能又回去了 但绝不可能杀了那个女人 |
[41:07] | I watched Martin drive away. He could have gone back, | |
[41:10] | but there is no way he would have killed the girlfriend. | |
[41:14] | Not like that. | 不可能的 |
[41:16] | CATHERINE: We have evidence linking the lawyer to Ian. | 我们能把律师跟Ian联系起来 |
[41:19] | Her DNA was at the Lower Linx as well as at the house. | 下林科斯和他家都有她的DNA |
[41:22] | Which means Michelle Tournay is no longer a suspect. | 这说明Michelle Tournay不是嫌犯 |
[41:26] | But there’s an issue. | 但有个问题 律师穿的是6号鞋 |
[41:27] | Lawyer wears a size-six shoe. | |
[41:29] | Shoe impressions found in the desert are too big to be hers. | 比沙漠里的鞋印小 |
[41:32] | Plus, she drives a MINI Cooper. | 还有 她开的是迷你敞篷车 |
[41:34] | So there’s no match to the tire impressions. | 所以轮胎印也不相符 |
[41:37] | Which means we can’t place her at Justine’s crime scene. | 我们无法把律师 跟Justine的案发现场联系起来 |
[41:40] | Or link her to Ian’s body dump. | 也无法联系到Ian的抛尸案上 |
[41:44] | How about Martin Devlin? | – 那Martin Devlin呢? – 他的脚太大 车也不相符 |
[41:45] | Feet are too big, car isn’t a match. | |
[41:47] | I even checked both their credit records. | 我还查了他们的信用卡记录 都没租过车 |
[41:50] | Neither one rented a car. | |
[41:51] | So we’re missing the third side of the evidence trinity. | 我们没法构成完整的 死者 嫌犯 现场三个条件 |
[41:55] | We can link the scenes and the victims, | 可以联系现场和死者 但不能联系嫌犯跟现场 |
[41:56] | but we can’t link the suspects to the crime scenes. | |
[41:59] | Well, the back door was unlocked. | 后门开着 谁都能进来 |
[42:01] | Anybody could have walked right in there. | |
[42:03] | GREG: So are we saying it was random? | 难道是随机犯案? 还是有预谋? |
[42:05] | Or they were targeted? | |
[42:07] | The S & M factor gave us all tunnel vision. | 性虐因素让我们想得太狭窄了 |
[42:10] | I disagree. We followed the evidence. | 我不同意 我们一直跟着证据走 |
[42:12] | GREG: Which tells us that the same night Ian’s play date went wrong, | 证据表明当天晚上 Ian的性虐约会并不顺利 |
[42:17] | a couple of psychopaths just happened to torture, | 两个疯子碰巧折磨 绑架 杀害了死者? |
[42:20] | kidnap and kill our vics? | |
[42:31] | [SCREAMING] | |
[42:33] | [JUSTINE CRYING] | |
[42:37] | According to Locard’s Theory, we’re still missing something. | 根据罗卡定律 (凡接触必有痕迹) 我们还缺些东西 |
[42:49] | There’s still got to be evidence out there. | 肯定还有证据我们没找到 |
[43:03] | GRISSOM: Heather. | |
[43:07] | Would you stay? | 能陪陪我吗? |