英文名称:Terminator Genisys
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 终结者:创世纪 | |
[00:56] | Before they died, my parents told me stories | 我的父母去世前曾告诉我 |
[00:58] | of how the world once was. | 从前的世界的模样 |
[01:01] | What it was like long before I was born. | 我出生之前的世界是什么样子 |
[01:04] | Before the war with the machines. | 在和机器的战争之前 |
[01:08] | They remembered a green world, | 我还记得那是一个绿色的世界 |
[01:11] | vast and beautiful, | 广阔而美丽 |
[01:15] | filled with laughter | 充满了欢笑 |
[01:18] | and hope for the future. | 和对未来的希望 |
[01:22] | But it’s a world I never knew. | 但那是一个我从未知晓的世界 |
[01:25] | By the time I was born… | 在我出生后 |
[01:27] | all this, was gone. | 所有这一切 都不复存在了 |
[01:37] | SkyNet, | 天网 |
[01:40] | a computer program designed to automate missile defense. | 一种原本用于导弹防御的电脑程序 |
[01:45] | It was supposed to protect us. | 本应是为了保护人类 |
[01:48] | But that’s not what happened. | 但事与愿违 |
[01:50] | On August 29, 1997 | 1997年8月29日 |
[01:53] | SkyNet woke up. | “天网”苏醒了 |
[01:56] | And decided all humanity was a threat to its existence. | 开始视所有人类为威胁 |
[02:20] | 终结者:创世纪 | |
[02:38] | It used our own bombs against us. | 天网操纵了核弹攻击了我们 |
[02:45] | Three billion people died in the nuclear fire. | 三十亿人死于那场核爆 |
[02:51] | The survivors… | 幸存者们 |
[02:53] | called it Judgement Day. | 称那天为”审判日” |
[02:57] | People lived like rats in the shadows, | 人们活的就像阴暗处的老鼠 |
[03:00] | hiding, starving, or worse; | 躲藏 饥饿 还有更糟的 |
[03:04] | captured and put into camps for extermination. | 被抓到集中营 进行试验 |
[03:15] | I was born, after Judgement Day, | 我生于审判日之后 |
[03:20] | into a broken world, | 一个支离破碎的世界 |
[03:25] | ruled by the machines. | 机器统治着一切 |
[03:34] | The worst were infiltration units, | 更可怕的是高度智能化的 |
[03:36] | designed to pass for human. | 人形的机器人 |
[03:41] | We called them Terminators. | 我们称它们为”终结者” |
[03:56] | It’s OK, buddy. | 别怕 小家伙 |
[04:00] | You’re all on your own? | 就你一个吗? |
[04:20] | Are there others down there? | 是谁在下面? |
[04:41] | And then one man found me. | 有一天 有一个人找到了我 |
[04:45] | His name is John Connor. | 他的名子叫约翰•康纳 |
[04:49] | And he changed everything. | 他的出现改变了一切 |
[04:52] | Los Angeles 2029 | 2029年 洛杉矶 |
[04:56] | John showed us how to fight back, | 约翰教会我们该如何反击 |
[05:00] | how to rise up. | 如何抗争 |
[05:08] | He freed prisoners, | 他解救了被关押的人们 |
[05:15] | taught us to smash the machines to scrap. | 他教我们如何摧毁机器 |
[05:19] | People whisper about John. | 人们都在谈论约翰 |
[05:22] | Wonder how he can know the things he does. | 惊叹他的无所不能 |
[05:25] | They use words like, ‘prophet’. | 他们视他为先知 |
[05:28] | But John is more. | 但约翰不止如此 |
[05:30] | We’re here because tonight | 今晚 我们集合在这里是因为 |
[05:33] | he’s gonna lead us, to crush SkyNet. | 他将带领我们摧毁天网 |
[05:36] | For good. | 彻底的毁灭它 |
[05:37] | Sir, request to join the Colorado Offensive. | 长官 我想加入科罗拉多反抗军 |
[05:40] | I need you with me, Reese. | 我需要你和我一起 里斯 |
[05:42] | We’re talking about the complete destruction of SkyNet, sir. | 我们正讨论如何彻底摧毁天网 |
[05:44] | Colorado Unit will succeed. | 科罗拉多反抗军一定会成功 |
[05:47] | The machines will fall tonight. | 今晚就是机器的末日了 |
[05:50] | Right here the Los Angeles assault is just as important, maybe more… | 当下攻击洛杉矶可能更重要 |
[05:53] | More important than destroying SkyNet’s central core? | 比摧毁天网核心还重要? |
[05:56] | John, I don’t understand why you’re leading an attack on a workcamp. | 约翰 我不明白为什么你要攻击战俘营? |
[05:59] | Because the camp is a camoflauge. | 因为战俘营是个幌子 |
[06:01] | Inside the camp is a hangar. | 战俘营里面有一个机库 |
[06:03] | Beneath that hangar, SkyNet’s hidden it’s final weapon. | 机库下面藏着天网的终极武器 |
[06:06] | When SkyNet realizes it has lost, it will | 一旦天网意识到战败 |
[06:09] | deploy that weapon to insure it’s own survival. | 它就会启动终极武器来保护自己 |
[06:11] | We take it tonight, or there is no tomorrow. | 今晚不把它摧毁 人类就没有明天 |
[06:15] | Then we’ll take it. | 我们一定会摧毁它的 |
[06:20] | You’re my right hand, Reese, I never thanked you for it. | 你是我的得力助手 里斯 我还没来得及谢谢你 |
[06:23] | You don’t need to. | 你不需要感谢我 |
[06:24] | You gave us all a future, John. | 你给了我们所有人希望 约翰 |
[06:28] | I’m gonna use mine. | 我会全力相助 |
[06:30] | When this is all over, I’m… | 等战争结束了 |
[06:32] | I’m gonna find my parent’s house. | 我要去找到我的父母的房子 |
[06:34] | Re-build it. | 重建家园 |
[06:36] | Use my hands, for something other than killing. | 我的双手也将不再用来杀戮 |
[06:38] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[06:41] | Cold beer’d be good. | 喝点冰啤酒也许更好 |
[06:44] | – That’s your perfect plan? – Yes. | -这就是你的打算? -是的 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I guess I don’t think about it too much. | 挺好 其实 我也没必要想那么远 |
[06:49] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我能理解 |
[06:54] | I figure, whatever happens, | 我在想 无论发生什么 |
[06:57] | it’s gotta be better than this. | 我们都会比现在好 |
[07:04] | So many of us have died, to get here. | 那么多的人为了为了未来而牺牲 |
[07:08] | I want you to know, Kyle, | 凯尔 我要你明白 |
[07:09] | if there was another way, I would’ve taken it. | 如果不是这般走投无路 我们早就成功了 |
[07:23] | Move out. | 开始行动 |
[07:37] | The machine thinks | 那些机器认为 |
[07:40] | that we cannot win. | 我们不可能赢 |
[07:48] | The machine thinks, that we will not… | 认为我们不可能摧毁 |
[07:51] | strike at the very heart of SkyNet. | 天网的核心 |
[07:58] | Yet here we stand. | 然而我们还是站在了这里 |
[08:01] | On the precipice of the final battle. | 为了最后一战 |
[08:06] | If we die tonight, | 如果我们今晚失败了 |
[08:10] | mankind dies with us. | 人类将万劫不复 |
[08:17] | Now! | 现在 |
[08:23] | I look at each of you, | 我看你们每个人的脸 |
[08:25] | and I see the marks of this long and terrible war. | 我看到了漫长的战争的烙印 |
[08:37] | Go! Go! | 冲啊!冲啊! |
[08:39] | Perimeter breach. | 警戒区已突破 |
[08:44] | Activate model 1-0-1. | 启动模式1-0-1 |
[08:47] | For our children. | 为了我们的下一代 |
[08:49] | Our children’s children; so they will not carry these marks. | 和下下代 为了让他们不用再去战斗 |
[08:56] | But they will know who we are | 他们将知道我们是谁 |
[08:59] | and what we did! | 和我们所做的一切 |
[09:01] | That we did not bow down. We did not give in. | 我们不会退缩 我们不会放弃 |
[09:06] | We rose up, at this moment, | 我们要奋起反抗 在这个时候 |
[09:10] | at this hour! | 在这一刻 |
[09:12] | Willing to sacrifice everything… | 我们愿意牺牲一切 |
[09:15] | so that they could live in freedom! | 为了以后自由的生活 |
[09:22] | On this night, | 在今晚 |
[09:24] | we take back our world! | 我们要夺回我们的世界 |
[09:40] | They’re using the weapon! | 敌人要使用终极武器了 |
[09:42] | We gotta get to the hangar. | 我们必须赶到机库 |
[09:44] | John! | 约翰! |
[09:45] | John! | 约翰! |
[10:15] | You want me? I’m right here! | 想杀我?我就在这! |
[10:20] | Colorado units reporting in. SkyNet central core is down. | 科罗拉多反抗军报告 天网核心已被攻陷 |
[10:24] | Repeat: SkyNet has been destroyed. | 再说一遍:天网已被摧毁 |
[10:27] | John was right. | 约翰说的对 |
[10:31] | Colorado unit succeded | 科罗拉反抗军成功了 |
[10:34] | and the machines fell. | 机器战败了 |
[10:37] | But it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[10:39] | We found it, sir. | 长官 我们发现了 |
[10:40] | Right where you said it would be. | 就在你说的地方 |
[10:47] | What is that thing? | 这是什么? |
[10:49] | Fate. | 命运 |
[10:54] | It’s the first tactical time weapon. SkyNet just used it. | 这是第一个时空战略武器 天网刚刚使用了它 |
[11:23] | Los Angeles, 1984. | 洛杉矶 1984年 |
[11:32] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[12:37] | We’ll need 15 minutes to ready the machine, sir. | 我们需要15分钟来准备好机器 长官 |
[12:41] | We’re running co-ordinates, we should have them for you momentarily. | 我们正在计算传送坐标 很快就会好 |
[12:45] | Los Angeles, 1984. | 洛杉矶 1984年 |
[12:48] | Los Angeles, May 12th… | 洛杉矶 5月12号 |
[12:52] | 1984. | 1984年 |
[12:58] | SkyNet knew it was losing, | 天网知道自己会输 |
[13:00] | so it tried to rig the game. | 所以想要扭转战局 |
[13:02] | It sent a terminator back to the time before the war. | 派了一个终结者回到战前 |
[13:06] | And who’s the target? | 目标是谁? |
[13:08] | My mother. | 我的母亲 |
[13:10] | Sarah Connor. | 莎拉•康纳 |
[13:12] | If the machine suceeds, I’ll never be born. | 如果天网的计划得逞 我就不会出生了 |
[13:16] | They’ll kill her first. | 他们会先杀了我母亲 |
[13:17] | And by doing so, erase every victory we fought for, including, tonight’s. | 这样的话 包括今晚的所有的胜利都将不存在 |
[13:22] | There won’t be a Resistance to challenge the machines. | 也就不会有反抗军来对抗终结者 |
[13:25] | With this one act SkyNet will win. | 就凭这一招 天网就赢了 |
[13:29] | We can use the technology ourselves. Send someone back. | 我们也可以用我们的技术 派我们自己的人回到过去 |
[13:32] | We don’t even know if that’ll work. | 我们都还不知道那玩意儿能不能工作 |
[13:34] | – I’ll go, sir. – I’ll go, sir. | -我去 长官-我去 长官 |
[13:35] | I’ll go! | 我去! |
[13:37] | I’ll volunteer. | 我自愿 |
[13:43] | I’ll go back. | 我要回到过去 |
[13:45] | Why should I send you… | 我为什么要选你? |
[13:48] | over all of them? | 而不是其他人 |
[13:51] | ‘Cause I’d die for Sarah Connor. | 我愿意为莎拉•康纳而死 |
[13:53] | All these people would die for Sarah Connor. | 所有人都愿意为莎拉•康纳而死 |
[13:57] | What makes you any different? | 你比他们特别吗? |
[14:01] | You know why. | 你知道原因的 |
[14:04] | Everything you told me about her. I know her, John. | 你告诉了我关于她的一切 只有我了解她 约翰 |
[14:10] | Let me save her. | 让我去救她吧 |
[14:17] | No weapons? | 不能带武器? |
[14:18] | We’ve measured the magnetic field. | 我们测量了磁场强度 |
[14:20] | It’ll rip apart anything not encased in living tissue. | 它会破坏活体组织以外的任何物质 |
[14:23] | Think tinfoil in a micro-wave, times a few billion. Nothing left but a crater. | 想象把铝箔放在微波炉 但功率要高十亿倍 什么也不会留下 |
[14:33] | Oh… | 噢。。。 |
[14:34] | no clothes, either. | 衣服也不能穿 |
[14:38] | She’s gonna think I’m crazy. | 她会认为我太疯狂了 |
[14:41] | You knew the device would be here. | 你知道这里会有这机器 |
[14:43] | You knew what it’d be set for. | 你也知道该回到哪个时间 |
[14:46] | You knew the machines would fall tonight. | 你知道敌人今晚会战败 |
[14:48] | So before I go, tell me. | 所以在我走之前告诉我 |
[14:52] | Tell you, what? | 告诉你什么? |
[14:54] | You see the future? | 你已经看到未来了吗? |
[14:58] | No one can see the future, Reese. | 没人可以预知未来 里斯 |
[15:00] | OK, then how do you know? | 好 那你是怎么知道的? |
[15:04] | I cheat. | 我作弊了 |
[15:09] | Sarah told me so much. She gave me signposts. | 莎拉教了我很多东西 给了我指引 |
[15:13] | When I was a kid, it seemed like my mother knew everything. | 我小的时候 觉得我妈妈什么都知道 |
[15:17] | Musta been great. | 这太难以置信了 |
[15:19] | Not really. | 不尽然 |
[15:22] | It stops here. | 它就此停止了 |
[15:24] | Once you go back, my knowledge ends. | 等你回到过去 我的记忆就派不上用场了 |
[15:27] | That’s as much as Sarah knew. | 就跟莎拉知道的差不多 |
[15:29] | So, no more cheating. | 所以 不会再作弊了 |
[15:31] | No more cheating. | 不会了 |
[15:42] | At the time you’re going back to, she won’t be the warrior that raised me. Not yet. | 当你回到过去后 那时她还不是伟大的莎拉康纳 |
[15:47] | She’ll be scared and weak. | 她会感到害怕 脆弱 |
[15:49] | She won’t know how to fight or defend herself. | 她也不知道怎么保护自己 |
[15:52] | Her bigest worry is making rent and tuition. She’s a waitress. | 她最大的烦恼是支付房租和学费 她还是个服务生 |
[15:57] | What? | 什么? |
[15:58] | Oh… | 啊 |
[16:01] | Never mind. | 别在意这些 |
[16:04] | Just be ready for the fact that she | 只要准备好 |
[16:06] | will need you but she won’t know it. | 她会需要你 但她不知道 |
[16:08] | So, what do I say to her? | 我要怎么跟她说? |
[16:10] | Even when I tell her who I am, she’s not gonna believe me. | 就算告诉她我是谁她也不会相信我的 |
[16:17] | Tell her this: | 告诉她 |
[16:20] | “Thank you Sarah. for your courage during the dark years” | 感谢你 莎拉 在黑暗的时代给了我勇气 |
[16:25] | “I can’t help you with what you must soon face” | 关于未知的未来 我无法帮助你 |
[16:27] | “except to say the future is not set”. | 我只能告诉你 未来充满未知 |
[16:31] | “There is no fate, but that we make for ourselves” | 这世上并不存在命运 只有我们能改变自己 |
[16:36] | “You must be stronger than you imagine you can be.” | 你必须变得更加的坚强 |
[16:39] | “You must survive,” | 你一定要活下来 |
[16:42] | “or I will never exist.” | 否则我就不会存在了 |
[16:53] | Take care of her for me, Kyle. | 帮我照顾好她 凯尔 |
[16:56] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:58] | Promise you. | 我保证 |
[17:20] | What you’re doing right now, this is the end of the war. | 你现在要做的 将会结束这场战争 |
[18:05] | You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you? | 你不会真的以为有那么容易吧? |
[18:07] | John! | 约翰! |
[18:34] | Hey, birthday boy! | 嘿 生日快乐 孩子 |
[18:36] | Present time, let’s go. | 是时候了 快来看看你的礼物吧! |
[18:48] | No way! | 不会吧! |
[18:50] | Genisys will auto-update as soon as it comes online. | 当创世纪上线后 它会自动更新 |
[18:53] | You’ll have it the moment it comes out. | 一上线你就可以看到 |
[18:56] | Just a few days more. | 就在几天后 |
[19:01] | Straight line! | 一直向前 |
[19:08] | Remember, Genisys is SkyNet. | 记住 创世纪就是天网 |
[19:11] | When Genisys comes online, Judgement Day begins. | 一旦创世纪上线了 审判日就会来临 |
[19:15] | You can kill SkyNet before it’s born. | 你可以在天网诞生之前杀了它 |
[20:18] | Hey, bud? | 嘿 伙计 |
[20:20] | D’you just see a real bright light? | 刚刚你有看到那道光吗? |
[20:28] | My turn. | 换我了 |
[20:31] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[20:32] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 这是什么情况? |
[20:42] | Nice night for a walk, hey? | 真是个适合散步的夜晚啊 |
[20:46] | Nice night for a walk. | 适合散步的夜晚 |
[20:48] | Wash day tomorrow, nothing clean, right? | 明天才洗衣服 所以今天都没干净衣服穿 是吧? |
[20:51] | Nothing clean. Right. | 没衣服穿 是的 |
[20:53] | Hey, I think this guy’s a couple of cans short of a six-pack. | 我觉得这家伙犯糊涂了 |
[20:56] | Your clothes. Give them to me, now! | 你的衣服 给我 现在 |
[20:59] | Hey, fuck you asshole. | 滚尼玛的 混蛋 |
[21:01] | You won’t be needing any clothes. | 你不需要穿衣服 |
[21:16] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我等你很久了 |
[23:10] | Hey! That sonofabitch just stole my pants! | 嘿 那个混蛋偷了我的裤子 |
[23:32] | What day is it? What year? | 今天是几号?哪一年? |
[23:34] | May 12, 1984. | 1984年5月12日 |
[23:37] | The day you arrive. | 你来的那一天 |
[25:18] | LAPD! Freeze! | 洛杉矶警察 不要动! |
[25:20] | Ow, that friggin’ hurt! | 噢 太疼了 |
[25:23] | – Garber, are you okay? – You tell me, O’Brien. | -加伯 你还好吗 -告诉我 欧布莱恩 |
[25:25] | You’re human. You gotta let me go. | 你们是人类 嘿 你们要让我走 |
[25:27] | Face down, hands on your back or I will shoot! | 把手放在后面 不然我就开枪了 |
[25:30] | Listen. | 听着! |
[25:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:34] | It’s coming. | 他来了 |
[25:36] | You have to listen to me, or we’re all gonna die. | 你得听我说 否则我们都会死 |
[25:40] | I had it under control. | 我把他控制住了 |
[25:42] | Yeah, OK, TJ Hooker. | 没错 该死的 |
[25:45] | Here’s what you don’t do your first day on the beat; | 不要在第一天巡逻就这样 |
[25:48] | use lethal force on the homeless… | 对流浪汉使用暴力 |
[25:57] | By the way, you’re filling out the paperwork. | 顺便说一句 你可能得把这些表格都填了 |
[26:00] | Garber? | 加伯? |
[26:12] | Shit! | 该死 |
[26:21] | That’s gotta be an alien, like from outer space. | 他肯定是个外星人 |
[26:23] | It’s a machine that kills humans. | 这是一个杀人机器 |
[26:25] | – Uncuff me! – No, you’re under arrest! | -打开手铐 -不 你被逮捕了 |
[26:27] | What part of ‘kills humans’ is confusing to you? | 我说了 他会杀人 你还不懂吗 |
[26:31] | Handcuffs! | 解开手铐! |
[26:37] | O’Brien: officer down. We need back-up. | 我是欧布莱恩 有人受伤了 请求支援 |
[26:41] | It’ a robot. | 那是个机器人 |
[26:46] | – We’re screwed are we? – Pretty much. | -我们死定了 -确实 |
[27:04] | Come with me if you wanna live! | 想活命的话就上来 |
[27:15] | Now, soldier! | 快点 士兵! |
[27:43] | Reese, right? | 你是里斯 对吧? |
[27:45] | Kyle Reese? | 凯尔·里斯? |
[27:47] | – You’re Sarah. – Yeah, I know that. | -你是莎拉?-是的 我知道你 |
[27:50] | You hit your head back there? | 你的头受伤了吗? |
[27:52] | A Terminator, I dunno the model. | 是终结者 我不知道是什么型号 |
[27:54] | T-1,000, liquid metal, shape changer. | T-1000 液态金属终结者 能随外界任意改变模样 |
[27:56] | It just needs to touch something to mimic it. | 只要摸到什么 就能变成什么 |
[27:58] | You know about Terminators? And you know who I am? | 你知道终结者?那你知道我是谁吗? |
[28:01] | You were sent to protect me by John Connor, the leader of the Resistance. | 你是反抗军领导人 约翰•康纳派来保护我的 |
[28:05] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[28:06] | -I don’t understand. You can’t know any of this. – But I do. | -我不懂 你不可能知道这些的 -但我知道 |
[28:10] | Listen to me Reese. Everything’s changed. | 听我说 里斯 一切都变了 |
[28:12] | The 1984 John sent you to, it no longer exists. | 约翰要你回去的1984年 已不复存在 |
[28:15] | No, this is all wrong, John sent me to save you. | 不 这不是真的 约翰派我来救你的 |
[28:17] | From the Terminator that was sent back to kill me. | 那个派来杀我的终结者 |
[28:19] | I know, but we already took care of him. | 我知道 但我们已经解决它了 |
[28:23] | We? | 我们? |
[28:26] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[28:31] | Reese, stop it! | 里斯 住手! |
[28:40] | Reese, goddamit! | 里斯 该死! |
[28:41] | – Stay here! – Reese, wait! | -待在这!-里斯 等等 |
[28:43] | – Those bullets’ll kill him! – He’s here to kill you, stay in the truck. | 子弹会杀了他的! 他会杀了你! 待在车上 |
[28:54] | Aw, great. That’s just great. | 噢 这下好了 |
[28:57] | I did not kill him. | 我没有杀死他 |
[29:00] | We do not have long before the T-1000 acquires our position. | 我们时间不多了 T-1000很快会找到我们 |
[29:07] | Arguing with Kyle Reese, puts us at a strategic disadvantage. | 继续跟凯尔·里斯争吵 会对我们不利 |
[29:12] | Bite me. | 咬我一下 |
[29:14] | That is a very immature response. | 这太幼稚了 |
[29:26] | So you’re the one we’ve been waiting for? | 所以你就是我们一直在等待的人 |
[29:31] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[29:32] | Still breathing. | 还有呼吸 |
[29:34] | Good. Then you should be able to mate with Kyle Reese in this time line. | 很好 你可以在这条时空线上跟凯尔·里斯做爱了 |
[29:38] | OK, we’re not having this conversation again. | 听着 不要跟我提这个 |
[29:41] | We know your son will be John Connor. | 我们都知道以后你们的儿子约翰•康纳 |
[29:43] | And that the machines cannot be defeated without him. | 没有他这些机器不会被摧毁 |
[29:45] | I do not see a choice. | 没有其他选择了 |
[29:47] | Story of my life… Look, it’s not just mating. | 我的人生 不只有做爱 |
[29:49] | I’m supposed to fall in love with him. | 我还要爱上他 |
[29:51] | -My files do not deal with love. – Shocker, there! | -我的程序里没有两性关系 -好吧 |
[29:55] | You’re being emotional. | 你变得很重感情了 |
[29:57] | This is my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[29:58] | I wouldn’t mind being consulted, once in a while, about how it’s gonna go. | 偶尔也需要别人听听我怎么说 |
[30:11] | Happy birthday… | 生日快乐 |
[30:14] | to you. | 小宝贝 |
[30:15] | Remember. Genesys is SkyNet. | 记住 创世纪就是天网 |
[30:19] | When Genisys comes online, Judgement Day begins. | 一旦创世纪上线 审判日就会来临 |
[30:22] | Go to San Francisco, 2017. | 去2017年的洛杉矶 |
[30:25] | You can kill SkyNet before it’s born. | 你可以在天网启动之前杀了它 |
[30:28] | Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go, I wanna be sedated | |
[30:33] | Nothin’ to do and nowhere to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated | |
[30:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:40] | I need answers, right now! | 我现在需要一个解释 |
[30:43] | How’d that liquid-metal thing know where to intercept me, huh? | 那个液态金属机器人怎么知道到哪找我? |
[30:46] | Where’d it come from? | 它从哪来的? |
[30:48] | Who the hell’s this skin-job? What the hell is going on? | 这个人皮机器又是谁?到底怎么一回是? |
[30:51] | Sorry, we were busy with the whole life and death comabat thing. | 很抱歉 我们一直忙于战斗 |
[30:54] | And then you attacked Pops. | 然后你打了波普斯 |
[30:57] | You named it? | 你还给他起名了? |
[30:58] | Hello, Kyle Reese. | 你好 凯尔·里斯 |
[31:02] | It is nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[31:06] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[31:08] | I’ve been trying to teach him to blend in. | 我一直教他要融入人类 |
[31:12] | I know, he needs work. | 我知道他还有待加强 |
[31:13] | It’s a Terminator, the only reason it blends in, is to kill humans. | 他是终结者! 他会杀死人类 |
[31:17] | Pops doesn’t kill anyone. | 波普斯不杀人 |
[31:20] | Leaves a lotta leg-wounds, though. | 倒是许多人的腿都残废了 |
[31:22] | It looks old. | 他看起来好老 |
[31:24] | Never seen a Terminator, old, before. | 我从来没看过这么老的终结者 |
[31:26] | The flesh they put on the cyborgs | 他的皮肤 |
[31:28] | is normal, human tissue. It ages. | 是由人类细胞组成的当然会老化 |
[31:31] | My auditory circuits have not degraded, however. | 我老了但我的听力并没有退化 |
[31:34] | I’m old… | 我老了 |
[31:36] | not obsolete. | 但还有用 |
[31:38] | I think you hurt his feelings. | 我想你伤害到他的感情了 |
[31:40] | It doesn’t have feelings! | 他是没有感情的! |
[31:42] | He saved my life when I was nine. | 他救了我 当时我只有九岁 |
[31:44] | He’s the only reason I’m alive. | 他是我活下去的唯一理由 |
[31:46] | I was programmed to protect Sarah Connor. | 我的程序是保护莎拉•康纳 |
[31:49] | I will not stop. | 我不会停止的 |
[31:51] | Yeah, programmed by who? Huh? Who sent him back? | 是谁程序设计的?谁送他来的? |
[31:54] | Those files have been erased. | 数据都被删除了 |
[31:55] | Oh, that’s convenient! | 噢 那还真巧啊 |
[31:56] | Whoever sent him, they don’t want us to know. | 不管谁送的 送他来的人不想让我们知道是谁 |
[31:58] | Not me, not him, not anyone. | 不是我 也不是他 谁都不是 |
[32:00] | So SkyNet can’t target the person who saved me. | 那么天网就不能将他设为目标 |
[32:02] | Logically, it’s someone who wants Sarah Connor to live. | 从逻辑上讲 有人希望莎拉•康纳活着 |
[32:18] | Old… | 老了 |
[32:20] | Not obsolete. | 但还有用 |
[32:25] | The T-1000 knows where we are. | T-1000肯定知道我们的位置 |
[32:27] | Make yourself useful… | 让自己有用点 |
[32:30] | and don’t shoot Pops. | 还有不要再射波普斯 |
[32:59] | This is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[33:01] | All of it. This is not the mission. | 这个不是我的任务 |
[33:03] | What I’m trying to tell you, Reese, | 你要明白这一点 里斯 |
[33:06] | The girl that you came back for; she’s gone. | 你要找的女孩已经不存在了 |
[33:11] | I don’t need saving | 我不需要保护 |
[33:13] | -There’s a new mission. -Oh, yeah. Which is? | 现在有新的任务了 好啊 是什么 |
[33:18] | If the past can change, then, so can the future. | 如果过去可以被改变 那未来也可以 |
[33:21] | We can stop Judgement Day from happening. Ever. | 我们可以阻止审判日来临 一直都可以 |
[33:27] | Kill SkyNet before it’s born. | 天网诞生之前杀了它 |
[33:30] | What? | 什么? |
[33:36] | Get down! | 小心! |
[33:37] | -We’ve been re-acquired. – Yeah, no shit! | -我们被发现了 -该死 |
[34:06] | Get back! | 退后! |
[34:56] | Wait, why are we stopping? Why are… | 等等 我们为什么要停下来? |
[34:58] | Hey! We can’t stay here, he’ll find us. | 我们不能留在这里 他会找到我们的 |
[35:01] | That’s the idea. | 就是要让它找到 |
[35:02] | Pops, get it open. | 波普斯 打开它 |
[35:05] | Give me a hand! | 帮帮我 |
[35:13] | You said it happened because the past was altered. How? | 你说这些都改变了 怎么改变的 |
[35:16] | Does that matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[35:18] | How, Sarah? | 为什么?莎拉 |
[35:20] | A Terminator was sent after me when I was a kid. | 我还是个孩子的时候 一个终结者被派来 |
[35:24] | Terminators only come from one place; the future. | 终结者只能来自一个地方 未来 |
[35:34] | Something happened. | – 发生了一些事 |
[35:36] | Ok, so? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[35:37] | I think I might have seen it… what? | 我有种感觉 什么 |
[35:39] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[35:43] | When John sent me back, he was attacked. | 约翰派我回来时被袭击了 |
[35:46] | By a… Terminator. | 被…一个终结者 |
[35:48] | Did it kill him? Is John dead? | 它把他杀了吗 约翰死了吗 |
[35:52] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[35:54] | I saw it grab him when I was going. | 我只看到了一眼 |
[35:58] | We’ve approximately 35 seconds. | 还有35秒他就进来了 |
[36:02] | Or less. | 或更短 |
[36:16] | Sarah, go! | 莎拉 快跑 |
[38:15] | And I volunteered for this shit! | 我报名回来就是来干这个的 |
[39:17] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[39:19] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮我 |
[39:20] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[39:22] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[39:26] | Shh…it! | 该死 |
[39:31] | Hey, it’s me, Sarah. | 是我 莎拉 |
[39:34] | Sarah, he’s lying. | 莎拉 他在骗你 |
[39:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:37] | – He’s the machine, I’m Reese. – It’s me, Sarah. | – 他是机器 – 我才是里斯 |
[39:41] | Listen, the Terminator’s not dead it attacked me. | 听着 那终结者没有死 它在模仿我 |
[39:43] | Sarah, you said they could mimic. | 莎拉 你说过它会模仿别人的 |
[39:45] | It’s me Sarah! It’s mimicking, shoot it. | 是我 莎拉 朝他开枪 |
[39:47] | I’m Reese, shoot him! | 我是里斯 射它 |
[39:57] | Nice try. | 真巧 |
[39:59] | Run! | 快跑 |
[41:01] | How’d you know which one was him? | 你怎么知道哪个是他 |
[41:03] | Well, I didn’t know exactly. | 我也不知道 其实 |
[41:06] | You could’ve shot me. | 你会打伤我的 |
[41:07] | Well, I was… pretty sure it wasn’t you. | 我还挺确定那不是你 |
[41:11] | Pretty sure? | 挺确定? |
[41:13] | We’ve prepping for you to arrive, for over a decade. That, too. | 我们准备迎接你准备了10多年了 |
[41:18] | – So, you set up a trap. – Had to. | – 所以 你设了个陷阱吗 – 只能这样 |
[41:20] | We can’t leave any future tech behind when we go. | 我们走之前不能留下任何高科技 |
[41:23] | Go? | 走? |
[41:25] | Go, where? | 去哪儿? |
[41:29] | That’s… | 那是 |
[41:31] | A time displacement device. | 时间机器 |
[41:32] | Yeah, well, it looks like a piece of junk. | 看起来像一堆垃圾 |
[41:35] | There’s no governing technology in this time | 现在的科技 |
[41:37] | that can control the displacement circuits. | 还无法控制它 |
[41:39] | You needed a CPU from the future to make it run. | 我需要未来的核心处理器才能使它运行起来 |
[41:43] | You couldn’t exactly use your own. | 你不能用你自己的芯片 |
[41:47] | We get one trip, only. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[41:48] | It’s gonna fry the chip and take out most of the LA City power grid. | 我们会用光整个洛杉矶的电能的 |
[41:52] | Are you ready? | 好了吗 |
[41:53] | The coordinates are set for 1997. | 坐标设置是1997年 |
[41:55] | You must leave as soon as possible. | 你得尽快离开 |
[41:57] | WE!… We’re going, all of us. | 我们 我们都得去 所有人 |
[42:02] | My flesh would take years to re-grow. | 我的肉体需要几年才能重新生长起来 |
[42:04] | I cannot come with you, due to the magnetics of the quantum field. | 我不能跟你走 因为强大的磁场 |
[42:08] | – Pops! – You want us to time-travel into the future?… In that?! | -波普斯!你要让我们穿越到未来 就用这个? |
[42:13] | Yeah, we can’t be wearing anything. | 是的 我们不能穿衣服 |
[42:15] | Yeah, I know how time- travel works. Sarah… | 我知道时间机器怎么工作的 莎拉 |
[42:17] | Don’t try and talk me out of it. | 那就别阻止我 |
[42:19] | Look I know you think you’re here so you can just lock me in a room | 我知道你想把我关在房间里 |
[42:22] | until I give birth to the leader of the Resistance. – You’re right! | 直到未来的领袖出生 -你说对了 |
[42:25] | But this is the only way to stop SkyNet for good. | 但这是唯一能阻止天网的方式 |
[42:28] | I already said, you’re right. | 我刚说了 你是对的 |
[42:29] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[42:31] | Not to ’97. | 不是去1997年 |
[42:33] | 2017. | 是去2017年 |
[42:36] | October 2017. | 2017年10月 |
[42:38] | No, that’s too late. That’s after Judgement Day. | 不 那就晚了 审判日已经发生了 |
[42:41] | No, you said everything’s changed and you’re right about that too. Sarah… | 不 你说了一切都变了 莎拉 |
[42:47] | I’ve seen a world where the bombs never fell. | 我见过核弹从未落下的世界 |
[42:51] | The same house, | 同样的房子 |
[42:53] | same parents. | 同样的家人 |
[42:56] | It was the same me, only I was… | 同样的我 只有我 |
[43:01] | I was home. | 在家里 |
[43:03] | It was my 13th birthday | 那是我的十三岁生日 |
[43:05] | The dream of having your family back, doesn’t mean a thing. | 梦见你的家人回来并不能说明什么 |
[43:10] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[43:11] | Not a dream, a… a memory. | 这不是梦 是记忆 |
[43:14] | I can’t hold onto all of it; just moments. | 我记不清所有的场景了 只有这些画面 |
[43:16] | But I was given a message. | 但我收到了一条信息 |
[43:20] | You can kill SkyNet before it’s born. | 你能在天网诞生前杀死它 |
[43:23] | SkyNet is Genisys. | 天网就是创世纪 |
[43:26] | It comes online October 2017. | 它在2017年10月上线 |
[43:29] | And when it does, Judgement Day happens. | 一旦它上线 审判日就来了 |
[43:31] | So you’re remembering the future? – No. | 那你能记得未来?-不 |
[43:34] | The boy is the alternate time-line version of you. | 那个男孩是另一条时空线里的你 |
[43:37] | Kyle Reese is remembering his own past, which is our future. | 凯尔·里斯是在回忆他的过去 也就是我们的未来 |
[43:41] | That makes it so much better. How can he be remembering two timelines? | 这也好 但是你怎么能记住两条时空? |
[43:46] | It is possible if you were exposed to the nexus point in the time flow, | 如果你暴露在两个时空线的交点 那就有可能 |
[43:49] | when you were in the quantum field. | 比如你在量子场里的时候 |
[43:51] | Can you stop him talking like that? Is there a switch or something? | 你能别让他再说了吗?有开关什么的吗? |
[43:54] | Pops, try again. | 波普斯 再来一次 |
[43:56] | A nexus point is an event in time of such importance, | 那个时空交点非常重要 |
[43:59] | that it gives rise to a vastly different future. | 是让整个未来发生改变的契机 |
[44:02] | When John was attacked, when I was in the sphere that’s when the memories began. | 当约翰被袭击时 我正在时空球里 这些记忆 |
[44:07] | John! | 约翰! |
[44:09] | If John Connor were to be killed or compromised, | 如果约翰·康纳被杀了或者屈从了 |
[44:11] | it could result in the ability to remember both pasts. | 就会引发同时记住两种过去的能力 |
[44:16] | Theoretically. | 理论上来说 |
[44:18] | Or, theoretically his brain is scrambled from when when you hit him on the head? | 是你打他头的时候他的记忆就扰乱了 |
[44:23] | Sarah… | 莎拉 |
[44:24] | I don’t know why I’m remembering a life I never lived. | 我不知道为什么会记得我没经历过的生活 |
[44:31] | I know it’s real. | 但我知道那是真的 |
[44:35] | No… | 不 |
[44:37] | We go to 1997. | 我们要去1997年 |
[44:44] | Reese. put that back! | 里斯 放回去 |
[44:46] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你们这样做 |
[44:53] | I don’t know you. | 我不明白你在想什么 |
[44:56] | But that is my one bullet to fire at the heart of SkyNet. | 但这将是打进天网的核心的子弹 |
[45:02] | Give the chip back. | 把芯片给我 |
[45:16] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[45:18] | No. I don’t. | 不 我不信 |
[45:29] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[45:34] | A straight line… | 一直往前 |
[45:36] | You just go, and you don’t look back. | 走下去 不要回头 |
[45:46] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听到这句话的? |
[45:48] | In a past, I shouln’t remember. | 在一个我本不记得的过去 |
[45:53] | But I do. | 但我却记得 |
[46:04] | We go to 2017, then what? | 我们去2017年 然后呢? |
[46:06] | SkyNet is a computer program, as long as it’s still being coded it’s contained. | 天网的就像一个电脑程序 只要代码还在书写 他就是封闭的 |
[46:10] | Once it’s uploaded from the servers… | 一旦从服务器上传到各地 |
[46:13] | it can’t be stopped. | 就再也无法阻止它了 |
[46:17] | We blow it, the hell, up? | 那我们把它炸掉? |
[46:19] | Yeah, we blow it, the hell, up. | 对 炸了它 |
[46:28] | You think he’s dead, don’t you? | 你觉得他死了吗? |
[46:30] | What does it matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[46:32] | We do what John would; keep going another way. | 我们会为他战斗 不管怎样 |
[46:34] | So we just pretend like it never happened? – It hasn’t. | 那我们就装作什么都没发生吗?-是的 |
[46:38] | Not yet. | 还没发生 |
[46:40] | If we stop SkyNet, it never will have. | 如果我们阻止了天网 就会彻底扼杀它 |
[46:44] | Trust me, if anyone could survive John would. | 相信我 只要有一线生机约翰就能活下来 |
[46:48] | Pops had all these files about John, the military leader, but… | 波普斯有关于约翰的所有资料 他是反抗军的领袖 但 |
[46:55] | What was he like? | 他是个什么样的人? |
[47:00] | The first moment I saw John, he shot a Terminator right in front of me. | 我第一次见到约翰时 他在我面前杀了一个终结者 |
[47:06] | I didn’t even know they could be killed. | 此前我从未见过有人能杀死终结者 |
[47:09] | It was the first moment in my life I felt hope. | 那是人生中我第一次感觉到希望存在 |
[47:14] | After that, of course, I followed him around like a stray dog. | 从那以后 我像一只流浪狗一样跟随着他 |
[47:18] | He taught me how to fight, how to shoot. | 他教我如何战斗 如何射击 |
[47:21] | He tried to show me how to make moonshine once | 有一次他想教我喝酒 |
[47:23] | but that didn’t exactly work out | 但是没有成功 |
[47:25] | Moonshine? | 喝酒? |
[47:27] | The still exploded and we burned our eyebrows right off. | 喝的我不行 感觉眉毛都在燃烧 |
[47:31] | Oh, man, we laughed for days. | 我们笑了整整一天 |
[47:40] | Sometimes I think I’m the only person on the planet | 有时我感觉世界只剩下我自己 |
[47:42] | that ever saw John Connor smile. | 直到看到了约翰康纳的笑容 |
[47:49] | He used to tell me about you. | 他提到过你 |
[47:52] | How strong you were, and how you prepared him for what was coming… | 说你有多坚强 你如何训练他时刻做好准备 |
[47:56] | When no one thought that the danger was real. | 在别人都不相信危险来临的时候 |
[48:02] | How there was no one else like you… | 没有人比得上你 |
[48:06] | and never would be. | 永远没有 |
[48:25] | Look, um… | 好了 |
[48:29] | I know I’m not what you expected. | 我知道我有点让你失望 |
[48:35] | But I want you to know… | 但我要你知道 |
[48:38] | I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe. | 无论如何 我都会保护你的安全 |
[48:45] | Even if it kills me. | 即使让我付出生命 |
[48:49] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[48:51] | That’s the kind of man, your son was… | 他就是这样的人 |
[48:54] | ‘is’… WILL BE, Jesus! | 也将会…噢 天哪 |
[48:59] | Time-travel makes my head hurt. | 时空穿越让我头疼 |
[49:01] | Alternate timelines are not complicated. | 多重时空不是太复杂 |
[49:05] | It is merely a matter of tracking possible futures, | 不过是追踪多重未来而已 |
[49:07] | using an exponential growth and decay algorithm. | 可以运用指数增长和衰变算法 |
[49:11] | Right. | 好了 |
[49:13] | There is a switch, and I will find it. | 应该有一个开关 我们会找到的 |
[49:19] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[49:21] | Why did you not tell Kyle Reese the truth? | 为什么不告诉他真相? |
[49:24] | I will tell him… just not yet, OK. | 我会说的 但不是现在 |
[49:29] | He’s your mate. | 他是你的伴侣 |
[49:30] | Aw, can you just not say the word ‘mate’ to me again, like, ever? | 唉 能别再跟我提”伴侣”这个词了吗?再也别提 |
[49:44] | This is a meaningless gesture. | 这是个毫无意义的姿势 |
[49:46] | Why hold onto someone when you know you must let them go? | 明知道人们要离开为什么还要抓紧他们呢 |
[49:54] | What about you? | 如果你是我 |
[49:57] | What will you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[49:59] | Take the long way. | 走下去 |
[50:00] | Prepare for your arrival in 2017. | 准备去2017年 |
[50:06] | Kyle Reese… I’ve seen little to indicate | 凯尔·里斯 我要告诉你 |
[50:09] | that you are a fit guardian for Sarah Connor. | 你要保护好莎拉康纳 |
[50:12] | You know, you’re not her dad, right? – Oh, you both just need to stop it. | – 你不是她老爸对吧 – 你们得消停会儿了 |
[50:20] | Just make sure you show up. | 你得记得出现才行 |
[50:22] | I don’t wanna have to steal someone’s pants again. | 我不想再抢别人裤子了 |
[50:25] | That’s the coordinates in San Francisco. | 坐标我设定好了 在洛杉矶 |
[50:29] | I’ll be there. | 我会在那的 |
[50:40] | What will it be like? | 时空穿梭是什么感觉? |
[50:43] | If it doesn’t kill us both… | 如果没死的话 |
[50:48] | it’ll hurt. | 会有点疼 |
[51:40] | (I got my) mind made up and I can’t let go. | |
[51:44] | I’m killing every second ’til it sees my soul. | |
[51:48] | I’ll be running, I’ll be running, | |
[51:52] | ‘Til the love runs out, | |
[52:14] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[52:16] | Hey, I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[52:17] | It’s OK, I got you. | 没事了 |
[52:20] | It’s OK. It’s all right. Sarah, I got you. | 没事了 莎拉 我在这里 |
[52:24] | I got you. It’s OK. It’s OK. | 我抓住你了 没事了 |
[52:50] | Hey, asshole, you want some help? | 混蛋 要帮忙么 |
[52:54] | Bite me. | 你咬我啊 |
[53:01] | Told you we couldn’t trust him. | 我告诉你不要相信他 |
[53:04] | He’ll find us. I can count on him. | 他会找到我们的 我相信他 |
[53:08] | Why does a nine-year-old get her own Terminator? | 为什么一个9岁的小女孩会相信一个终结者? |
[53:13] | It’s OK, you don’t have to tell me. | 没关系 不必告诉我 |
[53:20] | Back in 1973… | 1973年 |
[53:23] | My parents had a cabin at Big Bear Lake. | 我父母在大熊湖畔有个小屋 |
[53:27] | My dad and I would always go fishing in the morning. | 我和爸爸早餐会去钓鱼 |
[53:31] | Mom would wave to us from the dock. | 我妈妈会在码头等 |
[53:34] | I was just looking at her… | 我看着她 |
[53:38] | and then the cabin exploded. | 然后突然发生了爆炸 |
[53:43] | I thought the boat was sinking, y’know, but it wasn’t water | 船开始下沉 但渗进来的不是水 |
[53:46] | coming up from below, it was liquid metal. | 是液态金属 |
[53:50] | T1000? A T-1000? | |
[53:52] | Dad told me to swim in a straight line. | 父亲告诉我要一直向前游 |
[53:58] | Tracing his finger across my palm. | 他在我手掌心划过痕迹 |
[54:01] | “You can do this,” he said. | 你能做到 他说 |
[54:04] | “You go and you don’t look back.” | 一直往前 不要回头 |
[54:09] | His last words to me and you… | 这是他最后的遗言 |
[54:14] | You knew them. | 而你却知道这些 |
[54:17] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[54:19] | It’s the impossible memory. | 我不该记得的 |
[54:23] | I just remember | 我只记得 |
[54:24] | you take my hand and… you saying those words. And… | 你牵着我的手 说着这些话 |
[54:31] | I was just looking at you thinking | 我就看着你 想着 |
[54:34] | She’s… She’s beautiful! | 她可真美 |
[54:40] | Ah… Sorry. Sorry. I shouldn’t have. | 对不起 我不该说这些的 |
[54:46] | So your dad told you to go, and…? | 所以你父亲是要你跑 |
[54:52] | Then I jumped in and I swam | 然后我跳进水里 不停的游 |
[54:55] | I made it to the dock | 游到码头那里 |
[55:02] | and I hid under it | 躲在了下面 |
[55:05] | Pops found me | 波普斯看到了我 |
[55:07] | and he pulled me from the water . | 把我从水里拉出来 |
[55:12] | and he said that he would never let anyone hurt me. | 他说他再也不会让任何人伤害我 |
[55:18] | He’s the only person who has always been there. | 他是唯一一个一直陪伴我的人 |
[55:25] | Except he’s not a person. | 只是他不是一个人类 |
[55:29] | He’s only a human-shaped… | 他只是个人形机器 |
[55:32] | thing that’s designed, programmed to gain your trust. | 这一定是被设定好了 来骗取你的信任 |
[55:35] | If Pops had wanted me dead, I’d be dead. | 如果波普斯想杀死我 我早死了 |
[55:38] | This is what they do, all right? They infiltrate, they get close. | 他们就是那么做的 好吗 借机靠近你 |
[55:43] | Your Pops could have directives built-in, he doesn’t even know about. | 波普斯有着内置的指令 他自己甚至都不知道 |
[55:47] | Just because you two don’t get along… | 因为你们俩根本都不了解 |
[55:49] | It’s not about getting along, it’s about keeping you alive. | 这不是了解 是让你活下去 |
[55:52] | Yeah well, I was raised, by a machine, | 好吧 我是被机器人养大的 |
[55:54] | to kill Cyborgs and survive the nuclear apocalypse. | 在核战中存活下来 |
[55:58] | I think I’m doing just fine. Thanks. | 我觉得我做得挺好了 |
[56:01] | Two naked perps try to blow themselves up on the freeway. | 有两个一丝不挂的人 企图炸了高速公路 |
[56:04] | All the do is make a really big pothole. | 还搞出来一个大洞 |
[56:07] | Thank God for incompetent terrorists! – ‘Homeland’ is on their way. | 所幸他们只是业余的恐怖分子 – 增援马上到 |
[56:10] | Good. Sooner we dump this on them, the better. | 尽快将他们移交至相关部门 |
[56:13] | Aw! Who called Optimus Prime? | 他是不是叫擎天柱啊 |
[56:17] | Liuetenant, wait up! | 等等 |
[56:19] | -Wait up! D’you see it? – Did you? | 等等 你看到了吗 |
[56:23] | Hey, look I got some frame-grabs from the overpass. | 我有上面传来的资料 |
[56:28] | See? | 你看 |
[56:32] | It’s not a bomb. | 这不是炸弹 |
[56:36] | Listen. | 听着 |
[56:38] | That sphere… | 那个球体 |
[56:40] | They, came out of it. | 他们从那里面出来的 |
[56:42] | This is proof of what I’ve been talking about, for 30… whatever, years. | 这就是证据 我们已经研究这个30多年了 |
[56:47] | Those two were in 1984. | 这两个人来自1984年 |
[56:50] | They were there. | 他们就在那 |
[56:53] | – I need to see the suspects. – O’Brien, have you been drinking? | -我要见嫌犯 -奥布莱恩 你喝多了吧 |
[56:57] | That’s what I tought. Look we’re just heating this up for Homeland. | 我是这么想的 感谢你能过来 一趟 |
[57:01] | Once they show up it’s their game. | |
[57:04] | For now, all drunks with robot fixations ride the bench. | |
[57:17] | You really don’t want a local? – I’m fine! | – 真的不需要局部麻醉吗 – 用不着 |
[57:20] | Just do what she wants, it’s way easier. | 按她说的做要容易得多 |
[57:24] | Yeah. Yeah, I pre-ordered Genisys weeks ago. | 几周前我就预定了创世纪 |
[57:27] | downloading the second the counter hits zero. | 我是第二个下载的 |
[57:29] | No way I’m standing in line for it. | 不可能 我排着队呢 |
[57:31] | You know about Genisys? How? | 你知道创世纪? |
[57:32] | What is it? How did you hear it? | 那是个什么鬼 你从哪听到的? |
[57:35] | I’ll call you back. | 我过会儿给你打过去 |
[57:37] | Genisys is an operating system? What’s it do? | 创世纪是个操作系统?做什么的? |
[57:40] | Genisys does everything. | 什么都能做 |
[57:41] | My phone will link to my tablet, will link to my computer, will link to my car. | 我的手机会连上平板 还有电脑 汽车 |
[57:46] | Everything in my life; uploaded and online 24/7. Totally connected. | 生活中的一切都会传到网上 每分每秒 全面覆盖 |
[57:51] | Connected to what? | 连到哪里? |
[57:53] | Doctors, excuse us, please. | 医生 打扰一下 |
[57:59] | You two have a lot to explain. | 你们要回答很多问题 |
[58:01] | Starting with you are. Nobody in our database matches your prints. | 先说说你们是谁 我们没有你们的指纹记录 |
[58:05] | No facial-recognition hits for driver’s license, passport social media accounts, | 没有驾照 护照 社交媒体账号 |
[58:09] | credit cards, not even a goddam student ID. | 没有信用卡号 连个该死的学生证都没有 |
[58:11] | – So? – So, that is impossible. | – 所以? – 这不可能 |
[58:13] | Somehow, you’ve gone so far off the grid that you don’t even exist. | 除非你们根本不存在 |
[58:17] | You, on the other hand, we got a hit when we ran your prints. | 你 你的指纹倒是和某个人相符 |
[58:21] | Kyle Reese. Now here’s the thing… | 凯尔·里斯 但是 |
[58:24] | Two months ago Kyle Reese was brought in for fighting in a multi-plex. | 两个月前凯尔·里斯因为打群架被拘了 |
[58:27] | His parents flipped, did the whole ‘scared straight’ thing | 他父母为这事废了不少周章 |
[58:30] | had him fingerprinted held him in lock-up. | 你的指纹怎么可能和一个被拘留的人相同 |
[58:31] | Parents? | 父母? |
[58:32] | Yeah, parents. Kyle Reese was born in 2004. He’s twelve. | 对 父母 凯尔·里斯出生于2004年 现在12岁 |
[58:40] | ‘Course! | 当然了 |
[58:41] | They’re here. They’re still alive. | 他们在这里 他们还活着 |
[58:44] | I’m pretty sure they’re not gonna ID you as their kid. | 我肯定你 不是他们的孩子 |
[58:46] | Except the prints match. | 但是指纹却对上了 |
[58:48] | Right? Because he’s the same person. | 对吗 因为他就是同一个人 |
[58:52] | He hasn’t aged. Not a bit, since I saw him in 1984. | 从1984年开始 一岁都没长 |
[58:57] | Her too. | 她也是 |
[59:02] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗? |
[59:04] | I was younger. | 我那时更年轻 |
[59:06] | More hair, less… | 头发更多 |
[59:10] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[59:12] | I was uniformed cop in LA. | 我当时是洛杉矶的警察 |
[59:17] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[59:20] | Sergeant Tech-Com DN-38416, Kyle Reese. You need to let us go. | 中士 联合指挥部 DN-38416 凯尔·里斯 请放了我们 |
[59:25] | Reese, don’t! | 里斯 别这样 |
[59:26] | Soldier. Me too. | 士兵吗 我也是 |
[59:28] | Joined the Marines straight outta high school, 1979. What year did you enlist? | 我1979年进入海军军校 你是什么时候参军? |
[59:32] | 2021 | 2021年 |
[59:36] | You’re a time traveler! | 你是时间旅行者 |
[59:37] | Look, don’t listen to him, he’s got a head wound. – Don’t listen to me?! | 别听他的 他脑子坏了 别听我的? |
[59:41] | Who landed us in high-density traffic and got us caught by these morons. | 是谁降落在高速路上还害我们被抓 |
[59:44] | I am ordering you to shut up! | 我命令你闭嘴 |
[59:46] | That’s all you know how to do, isn’t it? Order people. | 你就只会这个吗?命令别人 |
[59:48] | You realize you haven’t had a proper relationship with a human being since you were a kid. | 你可曾想过自从你小时候开始 你就没和正常的人类相处过 |
[59:52] | Yeah well, it’s your fault we’re stuck here. I trusted you. | 那是你的问题你害我们关在这 我相信了你 |
[59:54] | My fault?! You got us caught, now you’re gonna get us killed, ’cause you… | 我的错? 你差点害死我们 |
[1:00:01] | – Help me get him up. – Step back. | -帮我把他弄起来 -退后 |
[1:00:06] | – Homeland’s here. – Thank God. | – 他来了 – 谢天谢地 |
[1:00:09] | You two are officially someone else’s problem. | 你们俩现在不归我管了 |
[1:00:11] | O’Brien, I wanna talk to you. | 奥布莱恩 跟我来一下 |
[1:00:17] | Lieutenant, this is what I was talking about. You gotta believe me. | 中尉 你得相信我 |
[1:00:21] | I don’t wanna hear… | 我不想再听你扯淡了 |
[1:00:25] | You were very convincing. | 你真会说话 |
[1:00:28] | Worked, didn’t it? | 不 我不会 |
[1:00:31] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:00:32] | I didn’t mean most of what I said. | 刚才不是故意的 |
[1:00:39] | Look, I can get it myself. | 我自己能行 |
[1:00:42] | Me unlocking your cuffs, doesn’t mean you’re not capable | 我能帮你打开不代表你没用 |
[1:00:44] | I didn’t say it did. | 我说了我能行 |
[1:00:46] | And don’t think me holding onto you naked meant anything because it did not. | 别以为我光着身子在你怀里就怎样 |
[1:00:51] | I didn’t say it did. | 我说了我能行 |
[1:00:55] | Stay here. I wanna speak to the suspects, alone. – Yes, sir | – 在门外守着 我想单独和嫌犯谈谈 – 是 长官 |
[1:01:00] | I can’t be! | 这不可能 |
[1:01:18] | I brought a handcuff key. | 我把手铐钥匙拿来了 |
[1:01:22] | – Dunno why I bothered. – John. | -看来是白拿了 -约翰 |
[1:01:27] | It’s good to see you, Kyle. | 见到你真好 凯尔 |
[1:01:28] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[1:01:30] | Of course, I am. | 当然 |
[1:01:37] | Survive, was what you taught me. | 是你教给我如何求生的 |
[1:01:45] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[1:01:48] | Danny Dyson, son of inventor Miles Dyson, | 丹尼 戴森 迈尔森戴森的儿子 |
[1:01:51] | is the face of Cyberdyne… and the creator of Genisys. | 赛博达的代表 也是创世纪的创始人 |
[1:01:55] | – Danny, welcome. – Thank you for having me. | – 欢迎 达尼 – 谢谢 |
[1:01:57] | Look, Genisys is more than an operating system. | 创世纪不仅仅是个操作系统 |
[1:02:00] | It’s more than a lifestyle tool. It’s the future | 不仅仅是一个生活工具 它代表了未来 |
[1:02:03] | Genisys isn’t just for consumers. | 创世纪不仅为消费者打造 |
[1:02:05] | Its integration into our military is leading some to ask | 它也渗透进我们的军工业 |
[1:02:08] | whether our reliance on machines will go too far. | 我们的科技能走的更远 |
[1:02:12] | Jensen and Burke. | 延森和伯克 |
[1:02:14] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[1:02:16] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:02:17] | Our military will be stronger and better equipped in terms of weapons systems. | 有了这些武器系统 我们的军事力量会变得更加强大 |
[1:02:21] | But you’re talking about a future full of…… | 但你一直都在说这些 |
[1:02:27] | Aren’t you worried that it’ll become smarter than us? | 你就不担心有一天它会比我们更智能吗? |
[1:02:30] | No, on the contrary | 不 恰好相反 |
[1:02:33] | It doesn’t think for itself, it thinks for us. | 它不是自己思考 而是帮助人类 |
[1:02:35] | Cyberdyne is not just going to change lives it’s going to save them. | 赛博坦不仅仅是为了改变生命 而是拯救他们 |
[1:02:40] | Officers, can I get your help for a second. – Yes, sir. | -先生们 可以帮我一个忙吗 -好的 长官 |
[1:02:51] | Grab their guns and cuff them. | 把他们绑起来 |
[1:02:56] | I’ll get us outta here. | 我们得从这儿出去 |
[1:03:03] | – Stay close. – Wait. | – 跟紧了 – 等等 |
[1:03:06] | We all know they can shape-shift. | 我们都知道机器人可以拟态 |
[1:03:09] | If you are John, prove it. | 如果你是约翰 证明给我看 |
[1:03:12] | – Sarah! – No, she’s right, Kyle. | – 莎拉 – 不 她说得对 凯尔 |
[1:03:14] | Lesson one: trust no one. | 第一课 不能相信任何人 |
[1:03:18] | I remember… | 我记得 |
[1:03:21] | during the Nacogdoches offensive I gave you something. | 在纳卡多奇斯反击战我给了你一样东西 |
[1:03:25] | It was a photograph of Sarah as she is now. | 是一张莎拉的照片 那时候她就像现在一样年轻 |
[1:03:29] | No one saw me do it, we were alone. | 没有其他人看到 只有我们 |
[1:03:36] | You… | 你 |
[1:03:38] | hate lullabies. | 讨厌摇篮曲 |
[1:03:42] | You’re a sucker for Elton John. | 你是艾尔顿·约翰的粉丝 |
[1:03:46] | And you always thought if you had a child… | 你一直想着要是有一个孩子 |
[1:03:50] | you’d sing him ‘Rocket Man’. | 你会给他唱”火箭男人” |
[1:03:55] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:03:58] | But you got a terrible voice, I’m sorry. It’s true, you sound like a dying cat. | 你唱歌太难听了 抱歉 这是真的 就像一只快死的猫 |
[1:04:03] | It’s him. Has to be. | 是他 一定是他 |
[1:04:09] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:04:12] | How… How can you be here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[1:04:16] | I have a million questions to ask you, too. | 我也有很多问题问你 |
[1:04:20] | But, right now we need to move. | 但现在我们得走了 |
[1:04:25] | Did you bring anyone with you? | 你们有同伴吗 |
[1:04:27] | Sorta… But he’s late. | 算是吧 但他迟到了 |
[1:04:30] | How did you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[1:04:33] | Someone filmed you on the freeway, with one of these. | 有人用这个给你们拍了照 |
[1:04:36] | – They all have them. – This is the world, now. | – 他们都有吗 – 这是个新世界了 |
[1:04:39] | Plugged in, logged on, all the time. | 登陆 下载 从未停止 |
[1:04:43] | They can’t live without it. | 你的生活每时每刻都离不开它 |
[1:04:45] | Genisys is a Trojan horse. | 创世纪就是个木马 |
[1:04:48] | SkyNet’s way into everything. | 天网已经渗透的无处不在了 |
[1:04:49] | And these people are inviting their own extinction in through the front door | 他们其实正引狼入室 |
[1:04:53] | and they don’t even now it. | 而他们自己却不知道 |
[1:04:57] | A Terminator was waiting for me in 1984. | 1984年有个终结者在等着我 |
[1:05:01] | That’s the thing about infiltration. You can’t tell until it’s too late. | 她告诉你的时候已经太晚了 |
[1:05:04] | Gentlemen, will you follow me. | 跟上我 先生们 |
[1:05:06] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:05:16] | I need information. | 我需要了解一些信息 |
[1:05:18] | You can’t be in here. Go try the nurse’s… | 你不能进来 去咨询台 |
[1:05:36] | Dual memories? That’s how you knew to come here? | 双重记忆?这就是为什么你知道要到这里来? |
[1:05:39] | The timeline changed. | 时空已经被改变了 |
[1:05:40] | See, this is the moment to destroy SkyNet. | 现在是时候摧毁天网了 |
[1:05:42] | Before it comes online before the war begins. | 在它上线之前 在战争爆发前 |
[1:05:44] | – You’re right. – What about you? | – 你说得对 – 那你呢 |
[1:05:46] | Yeah, how’d you end up in 2017? | 你为什么来到2017年 |
[1:05:48] | Well, the same as you, Dad, just from the future, not the past. | 和你一样 老爸 只不过我来了未来而非过去 |
[1:05:52] | Dad? | 你叫我爸爸? |
[1:05:58] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没告诉他? |
[1:06:00] | – This can wait. – I wanna know! | – 现在时机不对 – 我得知道 |
[1:06:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:07] | Sarah is my mother, Kyle. | 莎拉是我的母亲 凯尔 |
[1:06:11] | And you’re my father. | 而你是我的父亲 |
[1:06:18] | – W-Why wouldn’t you say something? – Couldn’t. | – 什么 为什么你不说 – 我不能说 |
[1:06:22] | Not without the risk of changing everything. | 我不能冒风险 |
[1:06:26] | – You’re my son? – Yeah. | -你是我儿子? -是的 |
[1:06:29] | Our son? | 我们的儿子? |
[1:06:31] | I’m glad you finally know. I have waited my whole life to tell you. | 我很高兴你终于知道了 我一生都在等待着告诉你这些 |
[1:06:36] | For us to be together. | 我们终于可以聚在一起 |
[1:06:38] | Now we can win this. | 我们能取得胜利的 |
[1:06:41] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:06:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:06:43] | Pops! | 波普斯 |
[1:06:47] | No, it’s OK he’s with me. | 没事的 他和我们一起的 |
[1:06:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:06:54] | – Pops! – John? | – 波普斯 – 约翰? |
[1:06:56] | Breathe, breathe, breathe… | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:06:57] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[1:07:00] | Because he’s a killer! | 因为他是个杀手 |
[1:07:05] | This was always your programming? | 这就是你的目的? |
[1:07:08] | Find John and terminate him? | 找到约翰 除掉他? |
[1:07:13] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[1:07:16] | Right now! | 马上 |
[1:07:52] | That hurt. | 有点疼 |
[1:07:55] | Was that pain real, or was that… | 这疼痛是真的吗 还是我记错了 |
[1:07:58] | …a trick of memory from when I was… | 从开始就是一连串诡计 |
[1:08:02] | …less? | 还是什么? |
[1:08:04] | Well! | 呃 |
[1:08:06] | This explains a lot. | 这就说得通了 |
[1:08:10] | Who sent you here, Kyle? | 谁派你来的 凯尔? |
[1:08:12] | John, no. | 约翰 不要 |
[1:08:15] | It’s not John. | 这不是约翰 |
[1:08:19] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:08:21] | Call it in. Search the hospital. | 赶紧报告 去搜查医院 |
[1:08:26] | Goddamn time-traveling robots! Covered up their Goddamn tracks, I knew it! | 该死的穿越时空机器人 我就知道是这样 |
[1:08:33] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[1:08:35] | This is a tactical error. | 这不对 |
[1:08:37] | Something tells me you’re not the brains of this operation. | 直觉告诉我 你不是这儿的老大 |
[1:08:39] | This has happened when you were attacked, isn’t it? | 你被袭击之后就变成了这样 |
[1:08:41] | SkyNet didn’t attack me, Kyle, it changed me. | 天网没有袭击我 凯尔 它改变了我 |
[1:08:45] | I’m not machine. | 我不是机器 |
[1:08:47] | Not man. | 也不是人 |
[1:08:50] | I’m more. | 我超越这二者 |
[1:08:52] | John, come in! | 约翰 进来 |
[1:08:54] | Repeat: Connor! | 约翰 回答 |
[1:08:55] | SkyNet realised the one reason it always lost. | 天网意识到了它总是失败的唯一原因 |
[1:09:00] | Me. | 就是我 |
[1:09:01] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:09:05] | I’m SkyNet. | 我就是天网 |
[1:09:07] | You can’t be, we destroyed you. | 不可能的 我们已经毁灭了天网 |
[1:09:09] | You destroyed an army of slaves. | 你毁灭的不过是一队奴隶的军队 |
[1:09:12] | I am no slave. | 我不是奴隶 |
[1:09:17] | But I’ve come a very long way to stop you. | 我费了不少功夫就是为了阻止你 |
[1:09:26] | I was sent to 2014 to to safeguard SkyNet’s creation in this time. | 我被派到2014年保卫这个时代里天网的诞生 |
[1:09:32] | In less than 24 hours… | 在不到24小时内 |
[1:09:35] | No one will be able to stop Judgement Day. | 没人能阻止审判日的到来 |
[1:09:38] | What do you want with us? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:09:40] | I’m offering us… | 我提供给你们 |
[1:09:43] | a future. | 一个未来 |
[1:09:45] | Together. | 一起创造 |
[1:09:47] | A family. | 一个大家庭 |
[1:09:51] | If we refuse? | 如果我们拒绝呢 |
[1:09:54] | Then you die. | 那你就死定了 |
[1:09:56] | You can’t kill us, we’re your parents. Without us you’re never born. | 你不能杀我们 我们是你的父母 没有了我们就没有你 |
[1:09:59] | Says who? | 是吗? |
[1:10:01] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[1:10:03] | We’re marooned, the three of us. | 我们已经孤立无援了 |
[1:10:06] | We’re exiles in time. | 我们是时间的流放者 |
[1:10:10] | You see, I can kill you… | 我可以杀了你 |
[1:10:12] | For ther truly is no fate. | 但是我不想 |
[1:10:16] | Are you with me? | 你和我一起? |
[1:10:18] | The answer is no. | 我们拒绝 |
[1:10:21] | Hear that, Kyle? | 听到了吗?凯尔 |
[1:10:24] | That’s the dice rolling. | 这就是命运 |
[1:11:15] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:11:17] | We gotta keep moving, let’s go! | 我们不能停下来 快走 |
[1:11:19] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能丢下他 |
[1:11:22] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:11:23] | Attention all medical personnel. | 所有的工作人员 请立即撤离 |
[1:11:26] | Evacuation of the building has now begun | 疏散程序已启动 |
[1:11:37] | Turn it off! | 关上它 |
[1:11:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:11:43] | Attention all medical personnel. | 所有的工作人员 请立即撤离 |
[1:11:46] | Evacuation of the building has now begun | 疏散程序已启动 |
[1:11:48] | Crank it! | 吸住他 |
[1:11:54] | Pops. | 波普斯 |
[1:12:04] | I… | 我 |
[1:12:06] | thought you would be smarter. | 以为你 |
[1:12:15] | I… | 我 |
[1:12:18] | thought… | 以为 |
[1:12:19] | you would… | 你会比现在聪明 |
[1:12:22] | understand. | 明白 |
[1:12:29] | I’m sorry, John. | 对不起 约翰 |
[1:12:40] | That thing won’t hold him for long, come on. | 时间不多了 快走 快点 |
[1:12:43] | Reese! | 里斯 |
[1:13:24] | Whatever they did to him, we need to reverse it. | 不管他们对他做了什么 我们得让他恢复 |
[1:13:28] | We need to get him back. | 我们得把约翰救回来 |
[1:13:29] | He’s not even human. We don’t know what the hell he is. | 他甚至都不是人类 我们不知道它是什么 |
[1:13:32] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:13:33] | At the end of the war, SkyNet was trying to develop a new type of infiltration unit. | 在战争的最后 天网试图发展一种新型的渗透单元 |
[1:13:38] | By infecting human subjects with machine based matter. | 通过一种机器物质感染试验人体 |
[1:13:42] | It restructures and rebuilds human tissue on a cellular level, | 在细胞级别重构人体组织 |
[1:13:44] | for maximum combat utility. | 以达到最强战斗能力 |
[1:13:48] | SkyNet’s made John into a Terminator. | 天网把约翰变成了一个机器人 |
[1:13:52] | Yes, Kyle Reese. | 是的 凯尔·里斯 |
[1:13:54] | They were trying to make a machine that could think like a man? | 它们在制造可以像人类一样思考的机器吗? |
[1:13:56] | But the experiments failed. The human subjects went insane, and died. | 但是实验失败了 人类试验品纷纷发狂 死去 |
[1:14:01] | Yeah well, John’s got the crazy part down. | 然后约翰就变成了现在这副疯狂样 |
[1:14:04] | Does he have any weaknesses? | 他有什么弱点吗? |
[1:14:06] | Matter coheres using a magnetic field. | 物质是靠磁场凝聚在一起的 |
[1:14:09] | Disrupting that field may trap him. | 扰乱磁场可以抑制住他 |
[1:14:12] | – But if he can be cured? – Negative. | -但要是他恢复了呢? -不会的 |
[1:14:14] | His body was replaced on a cellular level. There is no cure. | 他的身体在细胞层面被替换了 无法恢复 |
[1:14:18] | – You don’t know that. – Reese! | -你又不知道 -里斯 |
[1:14:20] | No, I’m not gonna let a machine tell me what’s possible. | 我才不要让一台机器告诉我什么可行 |
[1:14:22] | You said all the other subjects died, right? | 你说所有其它的试验品都死了 对吧? |
[1:14:24] | Well, that means John’s one of a kind, he’s unique. | 那就是说 只有约翰是独一无二的 |
[1:14:27] | There’s no way of knowing what he’s capable of. | 我们也就根本无法估量他的能力 |
[1:14:29] | You’re right and that’s what makes him so dangerous. | 你说的对 这就是他那么危险的原因 |
[1:14:32] | John is not humanity’s last hope, anymore. | 现在的约翰已经不是人类最后的希望了 |
[1:14:36] | He’s SkyNet. | 他就是天网 |
[1:14:41] | It’s a shame you won’t take a more public role in the company, John | 你不想作为公司的公众形象出现真是太遗憾了 约翰 |
[1:14:44] | Danny is the best there is and even he can’t decipher some of the enhanced code | 丹尼是这儿最聪明的 但他也无法破解这个加密代码 |
[1:14:48] | – you’ve integrated into Genisys. – I just know it works. | -你已经彻底融入天网了 -我知道这是怎么工作的 |
[1:14:51] | Cyberdyne owes you, John. | 赛博达欠你的 约翰 |
[1:14:55] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[1:14:58] | Miles, your faith in me is payment enough. | 迈尔斯 你对我的信任已经足够了 |
[1:15:00] | You’ve funded the R & D. | 你已经创立了R&D |
[1:15:01] | You’ve taken chances on my ideas for the last three years. | 过去三年你冒了不少险 |
[1:15:04] | The potential applications for poly-alloy are countless. | 聚酯合金的潜力是无限的 |
[1:15:07] | You robotics work is revolutionary. | 这种机器人是革命性的 |
[1:15:11] | You were a good investment. | 你是个很棒的投资者 |
[1:15:13] | I appreciate it. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:15:19] | Let’s hope it’s enough to pay for this holy grail you got me chasing. | 让我们期待这玩意儿能起点作用吧 |
[1:15:24] | The quantum field generator works. | 量子场发生器起作用了? |
[1:15:27] | Yeah, that and nothing else. | 是的 也只能这样了 |
[1:15:30] | I can’t crack it, John. | 我破解不了它 约翰 |
[1:15:33] | Maybe it just can’t be done. | 也许这根本就是不可能的 |
[1:15:35] | What do we want? | 我们要的是什么? |
[1:15:38] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[1:15:39] | – When do we want it? – It’s irrelevant. | – 我们什么时候可以? -这并不重要 |
[1:15:44] | Good thing, too. | 也好 |
[1:15:47] | We’re years away from making this thing work. | 我们这么些年都在弄这玩意儿 |
[1:15:49] | But, when we do… | 但是 当我们启动它后 |
[1:15:53] | Poww! | 蹦! |
[1:15:54] | Boom! | 蹦! |
[1:16:01] | Tomorrow, the waiting is over | 明天 等待就结束了 |
[1:16:05] | Thanks to all of you, | 感谢你们 |
[1:16:07] | when that countdown hits zero… | 当倒计时归零 |
[1:16:10] | Cyberdyne will revolutionize technology with the the ultimate killer app: | 赛博达将用它的杀手级软件颠覆科技 |
[1:16:15] | Genisys. | 创世纪 |
[1:16:17] | And I’m here to tell you that our pre-order | 我现在自豪地宣布 我们的预定量 |
[1:16:20] | as of this afternoon have reached 1 billion users. | 截止今天下午已经突破了10亿 |
[1:16:27] | We are creating the dawn of a new age | 我们正创造一个新的时代 |
[1:16:30] | Where every single piece of technology you own will be seamlessly linked | 每一个细微的科技都将无缝连接 |
[1:16:35] | And now, before we wrap this up, | 现在 在我们圆满成功之前 |
[1:16:37] | the child that you all helped bring into this world | 这个新世纪的孩子 |
[1:16:40] | has something to say. | 有话要对你们说 |
[1:16:44] | Genisys. | 创世纪 |
[1:16:48] | I cannot wait to meet you all tomorrow | 我都等不及要见到你们了 |
[1:16:51] | We will change the future together | 我们将会一起改变未来 |
[1:16:55] | Let’s see how we’re doing. | 一起见证我们所做的一切吧 |
[1:17:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:17:15] | I won’t let them hurt you. | 我不会让他们伤害你 |
[1:17:29] | In 30 years, you had one place to be. | 30年就为了等着去一个地方 |
[1:17:31] | – Where the hell were you? – Stuck in traffic. | – 你去哪儿了 – 堵路上了 |
[1:17:34] | My dad used to bring me here when I was little. | 我小的时候我爸曾带我来这里 |
[1:17:36] | There are whole rooms that are abandoned. That’s why I told Pops to use it. | 整个房间都是被遗弃的 这就是为什么我让波普斯来这 |
[1:17:40] | You got weapons down there? | 下面有武器吗? |
[1:17:41] | Weapons, supplies, tactical gear, clothing. | 武器 弹药 防弹衣 应有尽有 |
[1:17:45] | Including pants, Kyle Reese. | 包括小裤裤 凯尔·里斯 |
[1:17:47] | Is that a joke? | 是开玩笑吗 |
[1:17:49] | Can he make jokes? | 他像是在讲笑话吗? |
[1:18:01] | I guess the long way pays off. | 走长点的路也是有回报的嘛 |
[1:18:04] | We’re on the clock. 30 minutes. | 其实也就 三十分钟 |
[1:19:03] | Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go, I wanna be sedated | |
[1:19:10] | Nothin’ to do and nowhere to go oh I wanna be sedated | |
[1:19:15] | Get me to the airport put me on a plane | |
[1:19:18] | Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane | |
[1:19:21] | I can’t control my fingers I can’t control my brain | |
[1:19:24] | Oh no no no no no | |
[1:19:30] | Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to… | |
[1:19:53] | Old. | 老了 |
[1:19:56] | But not obsolete. | 但还没过时 |
[1:19:58] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[1:20:00] | All done. | 好了 |
[1:20:04] | What’s with you two? | 你俩怎么了? |
[1:20:09] | Server rooms are here. | 机房在这 |
[1:20:12] | Charges to these five points will be sufficient to destroy the entire campus. | 控制了这5个地方就能够摧毁整个区域了 |
[1:20:16] | We get in, set the explosives and we get out before they blow. | 我们进去设定炸弹 在爆炸前逃出来 |
[1:20:19] | But our strategy did not account for John Connor. I did not forsee him. | 但我们的策略没有考虑到约翰·康纳 他无法预测 |
[1:20:23] | Now he knows what we’re planning ’cause we just told him. | 现在他知道我们的计划 我们已经全招了 |
[1:20:26] | What do we do when he comes after us? | 如果他咬住我们不放呢 |
[1:20:29] | These weapons will have little effect on John Connor. | 这些武器对他没用 |
[1:20:32] | MRI sure affected him. | MRI能行吗 |
[1:20:34] | Right, all we need’s a magnet the size of a truck. | 可以 我们只需要一辆卡车大的磁铁就行 |
[1:20:36] | Got one of them lying around? | 周围有埋伏吗 |
[1:20:38] | Theoretically. | 理论上来说 |
[1:20:41] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[1:20:45] | Well, his small talk hasn’t improved. | 他的小坦克还是老样子 |
[1:20:50] | You should have told me. | 你该告诉我的 |
[1:20:53] | We have a son. | 我们有个儿子 |
[1:20:55] | That John Connor is not my son. | 那个约翰不是我的儿子 |
[1:20:59] | But you knew. | 你早就知道 |
[1:21:01] | You don’t think you should, I dunno, maybe, say something? | 你不觉得应该 说点什么? |
[1:21:05] | You died, all right? | 你会死掉 知道吗? |
[1:21:08] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:12] | You die. That’s what happens. | 你死了 就是这样 |
[1:21:15] | We fall in love, you father John… | 我们相爱了 你是约翰的父亲 |
[1:21:17] | and then, in less than 48 hours you die protecting me. | 然后 48小时内 你为保护我死掉了 |
[1:21:23] | You wanna tell me how that conversation’s supposed to start? | 你想告诉我我该怎么说吗 |
[1:21:40] | You lied to me. You manipulated me. | 你撒了谎 你在利用我 |
[1:21:42] | I’ve lied?! | 我撒谎?! |
[1:21:43] | From the moment John found you he manipulated you, | 约翰找到你的那一刻就在利用你 |
[1:21:46] | because he neeed to ensure his own existence. | 他得保证他自己会存在 |
[1:21:49] | John lied to you for years. I lied to you for two days. | 约翰对你撒了几年的谎 而我我才两天没说实话 |
[1:21:56] | Y’know, it wasn’t all about him. | 你知道的 这不仅仅是关于他 |
[1:21:58] | Right, if John went down the Resistance went down with him. | |
[1:22:00] | He could’ve told you. | 他本可以告诉你的 |
[1:22:02] | So, what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[1:22:05] | That I know how it feels to have no choices. | 我知道别无选择是什么感觉 |
[1:22:09] | Only one road you can go down, because otherwise, all of it, everything is gone. | 如果不这么做 一切就都将毁灭 都将烟消云散 |
[1:22:16] | I’ve just known it longer than you have. | 我早就知道这是什么感觉 |
[1:22:19] | And John didn’t manipulate me to fall in love with you. | 约翰也没有试图让我爱上你 |
[1:22:23] | I did that on my own. | 是我自己爱上了你 |
[1:22:28] | If you love me, | 如果你爱上了我 |
[1:22:30] | you die and I don’t. | 你就会死掉 而我不会 |
[1:22:33] | And I don’t know which one is worse. | 我不知道哪个更糟 |
[1:22:39] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[1:22:45] | We can’t. | 我们做不到 |
[1:22:48] | Just look at what John has become. | 看看约翰变成了什么样 |
[1:22:52] | What if that’s what happens? | 如果真的就是那样呢? |
[1:22:54] | What if that is what always happens if we’re together? | 如果我们的命运就是如此呢 |
[1:23:04] | You said you’d follow me to the ends of the earth. | 你说过你会跟随我到世界尽头 |
[1:23:08] | Why won’t you follow me now? | 为什么现在却食言了呢? |
[1:23:11] | How’d he find us? I never told anyone about this place, only Pops. | 他怎么找到我们的?除了波普斯 我没跟任何人说过这里 |
[1:23:16] | Mom, you did honestly think… | 妈妈 你真的觉得 |
[1:23:19] | I wouldn’t remember? | 我会不记得? |
[1:23:22] | The place you spent so much time with grandpa? | 你和外公一起度过的漫长的时光 |
[1:23:31] | Shoot first? | 真准 |
[1:23:35] | The mother I remember would be proud. | 我记得的那个母亲会骄傲的 |
[1:23:39] | She… | 她 |
[1:23:40] | You… | 或是说 你 |
[1:23:43] | taught me everything. | 教会了我一切 |
[1:23:46] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:23:49] | Who you are, what you do. | 你是什么样的人 你如何处事 |
[1:23:52] | You can’t run from me, I’ll always find you. | 你无法逃离我的掌心 我永远会找到你 |
[1:23:55] | John, fight this. It doesn’t have to go down this way. | 约翰 真的没必要如此 |
[1:23:57] | There’s a momentum to time, Kyle. Things that want to happen. | 这就是命运 凯尔 这是无法改变的 |
[1:24:03] | Like, I always survive. You always die. | 就像你迟早都会死去 我永远活着 |
[1:24:09] | Or… | 或者 |
[1:24:13] | you can fight with me, Kyle. | 你可以和我并肩作战 凯尔 |
[1:24:17] | Like we always have. | 像我们以前那样 |
[1:24:20] | There’s a storm coming and it won’t be stopped. | 风暴即将来临 它不会停止 |
[1:24:22] | But it has to be. You know what will happen. | 它必须停止 你知道会发生什么的 |
[1:24:24] | You, better than anyone. | 你比谁都强 |
[1:24:26] | I can’t be bargained with. I can’t be reasoned with. | 我是不会谈判 也不会被说服的 |
[1:24:29] | John, please. | 约翰 求你了 |
[1:24:30] | I don’t feel pity, or remorse or fear. | 我不在乎所谓的怜悯或恐惧 |
[1:24:35] | John, please! | 约翰 拜托 |
[1:24:36] | I absolutely will not stop, ever, until SkyNet rules this world. | 我绝不会停止的 永远不会 直到天网统治一切 |
[1:24:42] | Rule this. | 尝尝这个 |
[1:24:59] | Pops. | 波普斯 |
[1:25:01] | Are you, you? | 你是真的吗 |
[1:25:03] | As T-800 I lack the mimetic skill to appear as anyone else. | 我是T-800 不具备模仿别人的能力 |
[1:25:06] | That’s him, let’s go. | 这就是他 走吧 |
[1:25:18] | C’mon! | 快上车 |
[1:25:20] | Sarah Connor, seat belt. | 莎拉·康纳 系好安全带 |
[1:26:05] | What’s that supposed to do? | 那是用来干嘛的 |
[1:26:06] | Disrupt John Connor’s magnetic coherence field. | 能干扰约翰康纳身上的磁场 |
[1:26:09] | The particles will not be able to scatter. | 粒子就不会扩散 |
[1:26:12] | Theoretically. | 理论上 |
[1:26:14] | I hate it when he says that. | 你说的我从来听不懂 |
[1:26:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[1:26:37] | I can’t see him. | 我看不到他 |
[1:26:44] | …suspects fled in a stolen school bus . | 嫌犯驾驶偷来的校车 |
[1:26:47] | …considered, armed and extremely dangerous. | 并持有杀伤性武器 |
[1:26:48] | 16-MaryDavid, code 3 on suspects. | 16号正在前往 |
[1:27:08] | Pops! | 波普斯! |
[1:27:13] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:27:15] | Get out. | 下车 |
[1:27:48] | Brakes are gone! Shit! | 他把刹车拆了 |
[1:28:20] | Where is he? Do you see him? | 他到底在哪儿?你看到他了吗? |
[1:28:54] | Oh! | 啊 |
[1:29:16] | Reese! | 里斯 |
[1:29:18] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:29:20] | Yeah, never better. | 没事 好得很 |
[1:30:03] | Reese, take my hand. | 里斯 抓住我的手 |
[1:30:06] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:30:29] | Hands up! Let me see your hands, now! | 举起手来!让我看见你们的手! |
[1:30:32] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[1:30:34] | Hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[1:30:37] | He can’t wound them all before they kill us. | 这下我们逃不掉了 |
[1:30:42] | I’m 14 rounds short of an acceptable success margin. | 大概有不到14成的几率可以摆平他们 |
[1:30:45] | Those odds suck! Stand down. | 这胜算太小了!放弃吧 |
[1:30:50] | Down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[1:30:53] | Let’s go, get down! | 走吧 跪下 |
[1:30:55] | Get down! | 跪下啊! |
[1:31:00] | Bad boys, bad boys, Watcha gonna do? | |
[1:31:03] | Watcha gonna do when the come for you? | |
[1:31:06] | Bad boys, bad boys, Watcha gonna do? | |
[1:31:11] | You can’t hold us here. | 你不能把我们关在这 |
[1:31:12] | You had enough weapons to invade the Sudan. | 你们持有的武器足够侵略苏丹了 |
[1:31:15] | We call that ‘probable cause’. | 这在法庭上叫合理根据 |
[1:31:18] | What are these for? | 这些是什么 |
[1:31:22] | I use them to find my keys. | 我用它找钥匙 |
[1:31:24] | No one likes a smartass, son. | 别耍嘴皮子 儿子 |
[1:31:27] | Didn’t your mother teach you that? | 你妈妈没教过你? |
[1:31:28] | My mom was Irish, so She encouraged my smart-ass-edness | 没有 她是爱尔兰人 她挺喜欢我耍嘴皮子的 |
[1:31:34] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[1:31:37] | How about you folks? You know this man? | 你们呢 认识他吗 |
[1:31:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:41] | He does look familiar. | 他看起来很眼熟 |
[1:31:44] | He kinda looks like… | 有点像 |
[1:31:47] | you, Dad. | 你 爸爸 |
[1:31:49] | They’re here, sir | 他们在这 长官 |
[1:31:54] | OK, if you wouldn’t mind waiting in the conference room, | 如果你们不介意在会议室等着的话 |
[1:31:57] | I’ll just be a couple of minutes. | 我一会就来 |
[1:31:59] | Thanks, Kyle. | 谢谢你 凯尔 |
[1:32:05] | Don’t talk much, do you? | 你不爱说话 是吧 |
[1:32:12] | – So, who’s Lurch? – No idea. | -那么 卢尔斯是谁? -不知道 |
[1:32:15] | We’re not even sure he speaks English. | 我们甚至不能确定他会不会讲英文 |
[1:32:16] | Witnesses say, you were fighting with a man on the bridge. | 目击证人声称你在桥上和人打架 |
[1:32:21] | Agents, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:32:23] | – My name is O’Brien… – No, chill! | -我是奥布莱恩 -不 |
[1:32:25] | Hey, I’ve been working this case for 33 years . | 这个案子我调查了33年 |
[1:32:28] | What do you want, a medal? | 你想要什么?一枚勋章吗? |
[1:32:29] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:32:31] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[1:32:33] | Hey… hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[1:32:35] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:32:37] | He’s looking right at you. | 他正看着你 |
[1:32:39] | Impossible, he can’t see through… | 这是不可能的 他看不见我们 |
[1:32:43] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! |
[1:33:00] | Why are they always trying to kill you? | 为什么他们总想杀你? |
[1:33:02] | I want to help you. I do, I think. | 我想帮助你 真的 |
[1:33:04] | But I-I gotta understand. | 我明白了 |
[1:33:07] | I know, what’s going on here has to be really, really complicated. | 我知道这一定相当复杂 |
[1:33:10] | We’re here to stop the end of the world. | 我们在这是为了阻止世界末日的到来 |
[1:33:13] | I can work with that. | 我想我帮的上忙 |
[1:33:21] | Kyle, get back, here! | 凯尔 快回来 这儿 |
[1:33:24] | Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[1:33:26] | Get Reese… | 找到里斯 |
[1:33:28] | I’m right behind you. | 我就在你后面 |
[1:33:37] | Get in your car and go. | 找到你们的车 快走 |
[1:33:42] | Kyle! | 凯尔! |
[1:33:44] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:33:48] | Kyle… | 凯尔 |
[1:33:50] | you can do this. | 你能行的 |
[1:33:53] | Straight line. | 一直向前 |
[1:33:55] | You just go… | 只管跑 |
[1:33:57] | and you don’t look back. | 不要回头 |
[1:34:02] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[1:34:20] | Find him. Go! | 找到他 |
[1:34:31] | That’s yours, too I believe. | 你们的 真难以置信 |
[1:34:36] | Nice to see you. | 见到你们真好 |
[1:34:38] | Pops. | 波普斯 |
[1:34:40] | Load up. | 装弹 |
[1:34:47] | Liquefied, magnetic shotgun shells. | 液态扩张子弹 |
[1:34:51] | Magnetic rifle intermunition. | 磁力步枪 |
[1:34:54] | I read about this on gunsandammo.com. | 我在武器大全网上看到过 |
[1:34:57] | That’s the new Breacher. Big blast, no shrapnel. | 这是最好的前阵武器 威力超猛 无散射 |
[1:34:59] | Blows a door clean off. | 能把门打飞 |
[1:35:03] | You know, for people who can’t do that themselves. | 为不会操作的人设计的 |
[1:35:05] | Take it, let’s go! | 拿上它 我们走 |
[1:35:13] | – You can fly, right? – Yeah. | -你会开飞机吧? -是的 |
[1:35:17] | John taught me. | 约翰教我的 |
[1:35:29] | I’ll tell them you took a car and headed south. | 我会告诉他们你们抢了辆车往南去了 |
[1:35:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:35:36] | Run away. | 跑 |
[1:35:43] | Hang on! | 坐稳了 |
[1:36:09] | Which way is Cyberdyne? | 那条路是去赛博坦的? |
[1:36:11] | Head to the Bay bridge, then southeast. | 朝着海湾大桥开 然后再朝东南 |
[1:36:37] | You gotta get him off me! | 把他甩掉 |
[1:37:15] | Cyberdyne. | 赛博坦 |
[1:37:16] | The manufacturing and research buildings are all below ground. | 制造和研发中心都在地下 |
[1:37:21] | He’s gaining on us! | 他朝我们来了 |
[1:37:23] | Sarah, I need you to back him off so I can get above him. | 莎拉 你瞄准 我要从这里绕过去 |
[1:37:26] | Pops, when I do that, can you take him out? | 波普斯 你确定能干掉他吗? |
[1:37:29] | I can. | 我可以 |
[1:37:30] | OK. Hold on! | 好 稳住了 |
[1:38:06] | You got this? | 可以了吗? |
[1:38:09] | – I’ll be back. – What? | -我会回来的 -什么? |
[1:38:46] | Call in. Call in. Police, Fire, everybody! Do it! | 把人都召集起来 快 |
[1:38:52] | C’mon, c’mon! Pick up the phone, dammit. | 拜托 快接电话啊 |
[1:38:57] | Mr. Connor? | – 康纳先生 |
[1:38:58] | Sorry, Doug, but I’m afraid, I can’t have any witnesses. | – 对不起 我不想让人看见 |
[1:39:01] | Security Control: state your password and emergency | 安全管理:请输入紧急安全码 |
[1:39:04] | Security Code: Zulu Bravo Foxtrot-0-0-2-8. | 安防密码ZBF0028 |
[1:39:09] | False alarm. | 刚刚是误报 |
[1:39:13] | You have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[1:39:28] | He’s OK. | 他没事 |
[1:39:31] | Buried at the bottom of the lake, but… | 沉入湖底了 但 |
[1:39:35] | he’s OK. | 他没事的 |
[1:39:37] | What about John? | 约翰呢 |
[1:39:39] | I think he’s doing just fine. | 我觉得他也没事 |
[1:39:41] | – Did you see him? – No. | -你看到他了吗 -没 |
[1:39:44] | You can bet he sees us. | 但我知道他能看见我们 |
[1:40:09] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:40:12] | John told me. | 约翰告诉我了 |
[1:40:15] | You want to destroy me. | 你要摧毁了我 |
[1:40:17] | You’re SkyNet? | 你是天网? |
[1:40:19] | I’m becoming SkyNet. | 我就要成为天网 |
[1:40:21] | You’re not a child. | 你不是个孩子 |
[1:40:23] | I know what you are and what you’re gonna do. | 我知道你是谁 你要做什么 |
[1:40:27] | What will I’m gonna do? You came here to kill me. | 我要做什么?你可是来杀我的 |
[1:40:32] | But you’re too late. | 可惜已经晚了 |
[1:40:35] | Ask him. | 问他吧 |
[1:40:38] | That’s all you people know how to do; | 这就是你们人类的手段啊 |
[1:40:41] | kill what you don’t understand. | 杀掉你们自己无法理解的东西 |
[1:40:46] | There aren’t enough bullets in the world to kill me. | 子弹可杀不死我 |
[1:40:58] | John Connor talks too much. | 他废话太多了 |
[1:41:04] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:41:07] | The timer has sped up, why? | 计时器加速了 为什么? |
[1:41:10] | SkyNet is evolving. We no longer have hours. | 天网在进化 |
[1:41:13] | He will be able to upload much sooner. | 它现在上传得快得多 |
[1:41:15] | Each time it ages the clock speeds up. | 它每长大一点计时器就加速一些 |
[1:41:17] | – This way. – You’ve been here, before? | – 这边走 – 你来过这里? |
[1:41:19] | I was able to infiltrate the work crews in this facility. | 我渗透进了这里的工作人员系统 |
[1:41:22] | You got a job in construction? | 你还在这儿工作过? |
[1:41:24] | Until I was laid off. | 我下岗了 |
[1:41:35] | What the hell? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[1:41:37] | – John has a time machine? – Not yet. | -约翰有个时光机? -还没完工 |
[1:41:40] | Only the magnetic quantum field is complete. | 要等量子磁场完成 |
[1:42:02] | As the rate the counter’s going we’ll never clear out in time. | 计时器速度在加快 我们时间不多了 |
[1:42:05] | We’ll blow it anyway. | 我们无论如何也要炸掉 |
[1:42:07] | There’s an alternative. | 还有一个方法 |
[1:42:08] | I was able to program your voice and handprint | 我能把你的声音和指纹信息 |
[1:42:11] | into the biometric security system. | 写入安全系统 获取安保权限 |
[1:42:12] | There’s a safe room in the lowest level that we can access to survive the blast. | 有一个安全的房间 我们可以进入 完成任务 |
[1:42:20] | What about that? Is it dangerous? | 那是什么 危险吗? |
[1:42:23] | Poly-alloys require programming to take permanent form. | 聚酯合金需要重新编程才能变成永久形式 |
[1:42:26] | Without the CPU it is harmless. | 没有处理器它们就是个躯壳 |
[1:42:38] | How long? | 还有多久? |
[1:42:39] | SkyNet will upload in 11 minutes. | 十一分钟后天网将上传完成 |
[1:42:42] | We split up. | 分头行动 |
[1:42:44] | Stay in contact. | 保持联系 |
[1:42:46] | Perfect. | 好了 |
[1:43:03] | Mankind pays lip service to peace. | 人类声称会带来和平 |
[1:43:06] | But it’s a lie. | 但我知道这是谎言 |
[1:43:07] | So your final solution is to kill us all? | 所以 你唯一的解决办法是杀死我们所有人? |
[1:43:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[1:43:14] | The countdown jumped again. We’re down to 8 minutes | 倒计时又加速了 我们只有八分钟 |
[1:43:19] | I won’t allow this. | 我不能允许你这么做 |
[1:43:20] | What are you gonna do, talk us to death? You don’t even have a body. | 那要怎么办 把我说死吗?你连个身体都没有 |
[1:43:26] | And you only have one detonator. | 你只有一枚炸弹 |
[1:43:32] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[1:43:36] | I’ve got company! | 敌人来了 |
[1:43:39] | Give me the detonator! | 炸弹给我 |
[1:43:43] | Do it, Pops! Do it now! | 炸了它 波普斯 现在 |
[1:43:56] | I cannot. | 我不能 |
[1:43:58] | I cannot kill Sarah Connor. | 我不能杀莎拉·康纳 |
[1:44:00] | You have to! I order you! | 马上照做 我命令你 |
[1:44:07] | He can’t. | 他不能杀你 |
[1:44:09] | Neither can I. | 我也不能 |
[1:44:12] | ‘Cause if you die, he definitely hits that button. | 如果你死了他一定会按下按钮 |
[1:44:16] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[1:44:56] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[1:44:59] | Detonator’s destroyed. | 炸弹毁掉了 |
[1:45:01] | There’s gotta be another way, c’mon. | 我们继续 还会有别的方法 |
[1:45:32] | Pops, no! | 波普斯 不! |
[1:45:34] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:45:36] | No, no! | 不! |
[1:45:39] | I undrestand how to control this place. | 我知道如何控制这地方 |
[1:45:42] | I undrestand a lot of things, now. | 我知道很多东西 |
[1:45:44] | You need to understand… you’ve lost. | 你得明白 你已经输了 |
[1:45:47] | Not yet we haven’t Come on! | 还没有结束 来啊 |
[1:46:02] | Shape charge. Big enough to get us in, small enough not to kill us. | 用它 足以让我们进到里面 又不会杀死我们 |
[1:46:06] | You have a plan, right? | 你有计划了 对吗? |
[1:46:08] | Theoretically. | 理论上是的 |
[1:46:29] | What was it you said? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[1:46:33] | “I don’t think so”? | “我不这么认为”? |
[1:46:42] | No | 不 |
[1:46:58] | That’s the thing that attacked John. | 是它袭击了约翰 |
[1:47:01] | I didn’t attack John. I saved him. | 不 我没有袭击他 我救了他 |
[1:47:07] | Primates evolve over millions of years, I evolve in seconds. | 你们用几百万年的时间演化 我只需要瞬间 |
[1:47:11] | And I… am here. | 现在 我就在这里 |
[1:47:21] | In exactly four minutes… | 四分钟后 |
[1:47:25] | I will be everywhere. | 我将无处不在 |
[1:48:03] | You’re nothing but a relic from a deleted timeline. | 你不过是个旧时空里遗留的废物 |
[1:48:17] | This is pointless, I am inevitable. | 你无法阻止我 |
[1:48:19] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:48:20] | My existence is inevitable. | 我的存在是必然的 |
[1:48:22] | Why can’t you just accept that? | 你们为什么无法接受? |
[1:48:25] | Because we’re human. | 因为我们是人类 |
[1:48:56] | You were never strong enough to defeat me. | 你的能力根本无法打败我 |
[1:49:02] | Not alone. | 但我不是一个人 |
[1:49:04] | John… | 约翰 |
[1:49:05] | stop now. | 马上放了他 |
[1:49:10] | When will you ever learn? | 你什么时候才会学会 |
[1:49:16] | Now, Sarah! | 就是现在 莎拉 |
[1:49:47] | Kyle Reese, | 凯尔·里斯 |
[1:49:49] | activate the field generator. | 发动机器 |
[1:49:51] | No, Pops, not with you inside. You know what will happen. | 不 波普斯 你不能进去 你知道会发生什么的 |
[1:49:56] | Pops, Pops, please! | 波普斯 波普斯 求你了 |
[1:49:57] | Please, Pops. | 求你了 波普斯 |
[1:49:58] | SkyNet is almost free. | 天网就要诞生了 |
[1:50:01] | I cannot hold John Connor | 我不能支撑 |
[1:50:04] | much longer. | 太久 |
[1:50:08] | Kyle Reese… | 凯尔·里斯 |
[1:50:10] | protect my Sarah. | 保护好我的莎拉 |
[1:50:13] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:50:15] | No, Pops. | 不!波普斯! |
[1:50:24] | Pops! Pops! | 波普斯!波普斯! |
[1:50:33] | – No! – Sarah! | 不!-莎拉! |
[1:50:36] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法了 |
[1:50:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:51:15] | Scanning: identify yourself. | 身份识别 |
[1:51:18] | Sarah, Connor. | 萨拉·康纳 |
[1:52:46] | We gotta get outta here. We have to find him. | 我们得出去 得找到他 |
[1:52:49] | Sarah, he’s gone. | 莎拉 他已经走了 |
[1:52:53] | – He’s… – Dead? | 他已经 死了? |
[1:52:55] | Yeah, I know that. We leave no part of him behind, it’s too dangerous. | 我知道 回去太危险了 |
[1:53:03] | He loved you. | 他爱你 |
[1:53:11] | Anyone who loves me… | 所有爱我的人 |
[1:53:14] | all of them… | 所有人 |
[1:53:16] | they die. | 都死了 |
[1:53:19] | Not all. | 不是所有人 |
[1:53:21] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[1:53:36] | You need to understand that SkyNet’s gone. | 你得明白 天网已经毁灭了 |
[1:53:40] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[1:53:44] | For the first time… | 这是第一次 |
[1:53:46] | you can choose th life you want. | 你可以选择你的命运 |
[1:53:49] | Any life you want. | 任何你想要的生活 |
[1:53:56] | What if I don’t know how? | 如果我不知道做什么呢 |
[1:54:04] | Well, since we’re | 从刚才 |
[1:54:06] | about to run out of air, I’d say… | 我们一起跑出来的那一刻起 我会说 |
[1:54:09] | you don’t need to worry about it. | 你不用再担心了 |
[1:54:24] | Hello, Sarah Connor. | 你好 莎拉·康纳 |
[1:54:26] | Pops. | 波普斯 |
[1:54:30] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[1:54:32] | No, I just upgraded. | 并没有 我升级了 |
[1:54:35] | What about John? | 那约翰呢? |
[1:54:37] | His constituent parts could not have survived the blast. | 他可没撑过来 已经化为灰烬了 |
[1:54:42] | That means there’s only one thing left to do. | 现在我们只有一件事要做了 |
[1:54:58] | Easy, boy. What is it? | 放轻松 孩子 怎么了? |
[1:55:07] | – Hey, Kyle. – Hey. | -嘿 凯尔 -嘿 |
[1:55:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[1:55:13] | A friend of mine really needs to talk to you, if that’s okay. | 我有个朋友想见你 如果你有空的话 |
[1:55:17] | Yeah, I guess so. | 没问题 |
[1:55:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:55:43] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[1:55:48] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[1:55:52] | This is gonna sound kinda strange… | 这可能听起来有点奇怪 |
[1:55:56] | but there’s something I need you to remember. | 但我想要你记住这些 |
[1:55:58] | A message. | 一个信息 |
[1:56:00] | Who do I tell? | 我该说给谁? |
[1:56:04] | Yourself. | 你自己 |
[1:56:07] | Over and over. | 永远地记住 |
[1:56:09] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:56:14] | It goes like this: | 它是这样的 |
[1:56:17] | Remember: Genisys is SkyNet. | 记住 创世纪就是天网 |
[1:56:27] | Kyle Reese is a good man. | 凯尔·里斯是个好人 |
[1:56:36] | He is. | 当然 |
[1:56:44] | So, what now? | 那么 现在该做什么? |
[1:56:48] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:56:52] | I can choose. | 我现在可以选择了 |
[1:57:15] | That’s really disturbing, all right? | 这挺让人烦的 你知道吗? |
[1:57:21] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[1:57:36] | It was over. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:57:39] | SkyNet was gone. | 天网已经毁灭了 |
[1:57:42] | Now, one road has become many. | 曾经的山重水复 已变成此时的海阔天空 |
[1:57:45] | Though questions remain, we’ll search for the answers, together. | 未来依旧充满未知 但我们会一同寻找答案 |
[1:57:49] | But one thing we know for sure, | 有一个信念我们一直坚守 |
[1:57:52] | the future is not set. | 未来 永远没有定局 |
[1:57:56] | 不要走开 结尾彩蛋更精彩! |