时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | 20 MINUTES EARLIER | 20分钟前… |
[00:20] | Hey, Calleigh. | |
[00:21] | Hey, I thought we were supposed to meet for coffee. | 不是说好一起喝咖啡的吗? |
[00:24] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I-I got pulled away. | 对 抱歉 我有事要出去一下 |
[00:26] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗? |
[00:27] | Yeah. Uh, I’m downtown, about to step into court. Is everything okay? | 是的 我现在在市里 正准备进法院 一切还好吧? |
[00:32] | Yeah, sure. | 是 当然 |
[00:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:35] | I’ll talk to you in a bit. | 那我回头再找你 |
[00:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:01] | Eric. | |
[02:05] | Eric! | |
[02:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[02:08] | Calleigh, where did you come from? | Calleigh 你从哪儿冒出来的? |
[02:09] | – Why did you lie to me? – I didn’t lie to you. | – 为什么骗我? – 我没骗你 |
[02:11] | Yes, you did. | 有 你有 |
[02:13] | Calleigh, look, | Calleigh 听着 |
[02:14] | can we not do this now? | 我们不要现在说这个行吗? |
[02:16] | You drove right past me at PD. | 你开车在警局门口从我面前过 |
[02:19] | You followed me here? | 你跟踪我到这儿的? |
[02:20] | Of course I did. You’ve been acting strange, | 我当然得跟了 你最近行为很奇怪 |
[02:22] | and now you’re lying to me. | 现在还跟我撒谎 |
[02:24] | What time can I get in to see Talbot? | 我什么时候可以去见 Talbot? |
[02:28] | Yeah, I’m not lying. | 听着 我没撒谎 |
[02:31] | Nevins. Are you still working for the A.S.A.? | Nevins 你还在为州检察官工作? |
[02:33] | I never stopped working for the state attorney’s office | 我回了实验室 |
[02:36] | when I came back to the lab. | 也没停止为州检察署工作 |
[02:37] | But you both have offices, so why are you here? | 但你们俩不都有办公室吗? 为什么要来这儿? |
[02:40] | Calleigh. | |
[02:40] | Does this have something to do with Walter? | 是不是跟 Walter 有关? |
[02:42] | Are you building some sort of a case against him? | 你们是要对他立案? |
[02:44] | What? No! No. | 什么? 不! 不 |
[02:46] | Well, then are you the reason why people | 那大家被叫到 Rebecca 的办公室去 |
[02:47] | are getting dragged into Rebecca’s office? | 也都是因为你吗? |
[02:49] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[02:51] | Then why don’t you tell me the truth? | 那你为什么不告诉我真相? |
[02:54] | I’ll explain later, okay? When there’s time. | 我以后会解释的 好吗? 只要时机合适 |
[02:56] | Fine. | 行 |
[02:58] | Whatever works for you. | 一切随你 |
[03:16] | Calleigh. Calleigh! | |
[03:25] | Eric! | |
[03:28] | are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:29] | CSI Miami Season 08 Episode 01 “Time Bomb” | CSI Miami 犯罪现场调查: 迈亚密 第 08 季 第 23 集 |
[04:40] | We’re live now at the Asher Business Park in East Miami, | 我们现在正在迈阿密东部的 艾舍商务公园做现场报道 |
[04:43] | where a suspected car bombing has rocked the city and the state | 在这里发生了一起 震惊全市及全州的汽车爆炸案 |
[04:46] | now that word is out that this may have been an assassination. | 据悉这有可能是一起暗杀行为 |
[04:53] | Walter, EDRK on the Hummer? | Walter 车上有远程读数工具包吗? |
[04:55] | Yeah, but you got to get it yourself. I’m looking for another patrolman. | 有 不过你得自己去拿 我要再找一个巡警过来 |
[04:57] | Eric! | |
[05:01] | Eric, you okay? | Eric 你没事吧? |
[05:03] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:07] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[05:08] | Supposed to meet Nevins here. | 本来在这儿跟 Nevins 见面的 |
[05:10] | I… I found something big, H. | 我…我有重大发现 H |
[05:13] | I was going to tell her. | 我本打算去告诉她的 |
[05:15] | I… | 我… |
[05:17] | I got into a conversation with Calleigh. | 要不是和 Calleigh 说了会话 |
[05:20] | If that hadn’t happened, I-I would’ve been standing right next to her. | 爆炸时我就正好站在她身旁 |
[05:23] | What did you find for Nevins? | 你发现什么了 要告诉 Nevins? |
[05:25] | The theft from the evidence lockup, it’s… | 证物室发生的窃案 其实… |
[05:28] | There’s more to it than the missing diamonds. | 除了钻石 还有别的东西不见了 |
[05:31] | There’s a half a million dollars in seized heroin that’s- | 有价值50万被没收的海洛因… |
[05:33] | it’s missing, it’s gone. | 不见了 不翼而飞了 |
[05:35] | – You’re sure about this? – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[05:37] | I chased the paper on the Everson case from 2006. | 我追查了06年 Everson 案的资料 |
[05:41] | I- I checked the evidence inventory… | 我又查看了证物总量 |
[05:44] | it doesn’t match up. | 数字对不上 |
[05:46] | Eric, the Everson case of 2006 was Sully’s case. | 06年 Everson 案是 Sully 负责的 |
[05:51] | Yeah, he gave me some information yesterday. | 是的 他昨天给了我一些信息 |
[05:54] | This bomb could’ve been meant for you. Who else knows about this? | 这个炸弹也许是冲你来的 还有谁知道这件事? |
[05:58] | No one. | 没人 |
[06:03] | Eric, she was our friend. | Eric 她是我们的朋友 |
[06:06] | Let’s not forget it. | 记住这一点 |
[06:20] | Sully. | |
[06:22] | Hey, partner. | 嘿 搭档 |
[06:24] | Missed a good day out on the Gulf Stream. | 错过了出游墨西哥湾的好天气了 |
[06:28] | Not your thing, I know. | 不是你的爱好 我知道 |
[06:30] | I understand you spoke to Eric Delko yesterday. | 我听说你昨天跟 Eric Delko 谈过了 |
[06:33] | He came to me, yeah. | 是的 他来找的我 |
[06:35] | Wanted to talk to an old retired cop about an old case. | 想找一个退了休的老警察 了解一宗过去的案子 |
[06:39] | Specifically, the Everson case. | 具体来说 是 Everson 那件案子 |
[06:41] | Yeah, he said evidence has gone missing. | 是的 他说有证物不见了 |
[06:46] | It has… Sully. | 是的… Sully |
[06:50] | Well, what do you want from me? | 那你找我做什么? |
[06:53] | Have you talked to anybody else about it? | 你跟其他人提过这事吗? |
[06:56] | Of course not. Why? | 当然没有 为什么? |
[06:58] | Somebody tried to assassinate Eric today. | 今天有人想暗杀 Eric |
[07:02] | They what? | 什么? |
[07:04] | Clearly, Sully, he’s getting close to something. | 很显然 Sully 他发现什么了 |
[07:12] | You think a cop did all this. | 你认为这些都是警察干的 |
[07:15] | Has to be somebody inside, doesn’t it? | 肯定是内部的人 不是吗? |
[07:22] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么? |
[07:23] | Need you to keep your ear to the ground, | 希望你多留意些 |
[07:25] | and if you hear anything, you let me know. | 如果听到什么 告诉我 |
[07:28] | – You bet. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好的 |
[08:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[08:07] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Listen, if you, um… | 听着 如果你… |
[08:13] | ever need to talk… | 如果想谈谈… |
[08:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | You know, Jesse, I keep finding all of this thin granular residue | Jesse 我在爆炸现场找到 |
[08:20] | on the bomb site, and it’s not dust. | 很多这种颗粒状的残渣 但不是尘土 |
[08:23] | There’s more on the door panel; will you check it out? | 门板上更多 你能去看一下吗? |
[08:32] | Yeah, it’s some sort of white residue. | 某种白色残留物 |
[08:38] | You notice that smell? | 你闻到了吗? |
[08:40] | Yeah. Smells like fuel. | 是的 像是汽油 |
[08:42] | At first, I thought it was the car, | 一开始我以为是车的味道 |
[08:44] | but I think it’s from the bomb itself. | 但我觉得是炸弹上面的 |
[08:46] | That means we’re looking at ANFO. | 也就是说我们要找的是铵油炸药 |
[08:47] | Ammonium nitrate fuel oil. | 硝酸铵燃料油 |
[08:50] | That would explain the extent of the damage. | 这也说明了 为什么破坏这么严重 |
[08:54] | Well, the bomb clearly originated from that car. | 很显然 爆炸是从那辆车上引爆的 |
[08:59] | All right, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[09:08] | You know, we need to find the detonator. | 我们得找到引爆装置 |
[09:11] | Will you make sure the separate sectors go back in different vehicles? | 可以确保这些分开的部件 用不同的车运回去吗? |
[09:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | Hey, flatbed’s on the way. | 嘿 拖车在路上 |
[09:17] | We’ll clear the scene when it’s ready for transport. | 一开始运送 就能清理现场了 |
[09:22] | What do you know, Eric? | 你知道什么 Eric? |
[09:27] | Nothing more than you do, Natalia. | 不比你知道的多 Natalia |
[09:29] | Come on, you got to drop the act. | 行了 别装了 |
[09:31] | I mean, really, look at this. Nevins is dead! | 真的 你看看这 Nevins 已经死了! |
[09:33] | This case has officially dropped in all of our laps, | 这案子已经正式落在所有人身上了 |
[09:35] | so you got to come clean about this, about everything. | 所以你最好坦白一切 所有一切 |
[09:38] | Come clean about what? | 坦白什么? |
[09:43] | She deserves to know. | 她有权知道 |
[09:48] | Everyone deserves to know. | 大家都有权知道 |
[09:51] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[09:54] | Nevins- | |
[09:55] | she had me wearing a wire. | 她让我戴了窃听器 |
[10:00] | – A wire?! – You agreed to that? | – 窃听器? – 你同意了? |
[10:02] | Evidence was going missing from the lab. | 证据是从实验室里不见的 |
[10:05] | So you were spying on us? | 那你就监视我们? |
[10:07] | Everyone was a suspect on the stolen diamonds and the heroin. | 所有人都有盗窃 钻石和海洛因的嫌疑 |
[10:11] | Okay? If it wasn’t me, | 行吗? 如果不是我 |
[10:12] | it was going to be someone that wasn’t going to protect you. | 换做别人是不会保护你们的 |
[10:15] | You’re a real hero, Delko. | 你真是个大英雄 Delko |
[10:17] | Okay, okay, it’s not as simple as it all seems. | 行了行了 这事没看着这么简单 |
[10:20] | And you- you knew about this the whole time? | 还有你…你一直都知道这些? |
[10:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:31] | Some team. | 多好的团队啊 |
[10:34] | I was doing it to protect you guys! | 我这么做是为了保护你们大家! |
[10:40] | You almost got yourself killed. | 你差点害自己被杀 |
[10:42] | How’s that protecting anyone? | 还怎么谈去保护别人? |
[10:46] | Hey, Delko. | 嘿 Delko |
[10:48] | When you get a sec. | 有空来一下 |
[11:02] | You know a lot about cars. | 你很懂汽车 |
[11:04] | – Yeah. – So from what I can see, | – 是 – 那我看来 |
[11:05] | every VIN on this car was stripped before the blast. | 车上所有的车辆识别码 在爆炸之前都被撕掉了 |
[11:11] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法? |
[11:13] | You know what, let’s start with what’s left of the suspension system. | 这样 我们可以看看 悬吊系统还剩下什么 |
[11:17] | Yeah, what are you thinking? | 是吗 你在想什么? |
[11:21] | Pass me that saw, please. | 把那个锯子给我 |
[11:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Got a hydraulic pump. | 找到一个水力泵 |
[11:40] | Or what’s left of it, anyway. | 或者说是它的残骸 |
[11:42] | This car had a hydraulic suspension. | 这车有液压悬挂系统 |
[11:45] | Well, you know what? A serial number can be just as useful as a VIN. | 知道吗? 序列号和车辆识别码一样有用 |
[11:55] | All right, let’s start with a search of local auto shops. | 好的 先去搜查本地的汽配店 |
[11:59] | A serial number could get us the owner of the bomb car. | 序列号能帮我们找到炸弹车的主人 |
[12:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:07] | All right, the hydraulics were installed on an ’86 Cutlass. | 好的 液压系统是装在 一辆86年的”短剑”上的 |
[12:11] | Hmm, that makes sense. | 说得通 |
[12:12] | The size and shape of the wreckage could belong to a Cutlass. | 残骸的大小和形状 符合”短剑”的外观 |
[12:16] | Well, here’s the VIN number. | 车辆识别码在这 |
[12:19] | Any details on the car? | 有车的细节描述吗? |
[12:23] | Vehicle records say that this car was shot up in a bank robbery in ’08. | 车辆记录显示这车 在08年的一起银行劫案用过 |
[12:28] | Bank robbery?Who owns the car? | 银行劫案? 车是谁的? |
[12:33] | We do. | 是我们的 |
[12:35] | This car is supposed to be in our impound yard. | 这车应该在我们的扣押站 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么? |
[12:49] | Hey, let the phone ring. | 嗨 让电话响着吧 |
[12:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:55] | Um, let’s see. Sorry. | 让我看看 抱歉 |
[12:59] | Yes, I think this is the car you’re looking for. | 对 我想这就是你们要找的车 |
[13:01] | A 1986 Cutlass. | 1986年的短剑轿车 |
[13:03] | Uh, was seized by Major Crimes in 2008. | 08年由重案组查没 |
[13:06] | Um, let’s see… impounded here two weeks later. | 让我看看… 两周后被送入扣押站 |
[13:08] | – Even mentions the… – That’s our bomb car. | – 就写在这… – 那就是装炸弹的车 |
[13:10] | Who signed it out? | 是谁签字取走的? |
[13:11] | Uh, that would be a Detective, uh, Steven Carmichael. | 是 Steven Carmichael 警探 |
[13:17] | Carmichael pulled the vehicle for Undercover Task Force in March. | 在3月将车取走 用于卧底活动 |
[13:21] | – I need to use your computer. – Yeah, of course. | – 我得用用你的电脑 – 好的 当然 |
[13:23] | Of course, just… | 当然 就在这… |
[13:25] | All right, let me ask you this. So you signed it out, he never brought it back. | 好的 我问你 你签字将车放行 他也没送回来 |
[13:28] | And that didn’t bother you? | 你不觉得不对劲吗? |
[13:30] | Well, no, I-I have heard nothing about this. | 不 我– 我不知道这事 |
[13:32] | – This is the first time. – Got something. | – 这是第一次 – 有发现 |
[13:34] | Carmichael pulled another car out a month earlier. | Carmichael 一个月前 还提走了另一辆车 |
[13:37] | Sounds like a pattern to me. | 似乎有猫腻啊 |
[13:40] | Look, I just got out of the academy like two months ago, all right? | 听着 我两个月前才警校毕业 |
[13:42] | This is way before my time. | 我那时还没当值 |
[13:45] | Pull all requisitions signed by Carmichael. | 调出 Carmichael 所有的征用记录 |
[13:47] | Of course. | 好的 |
[13:50] | Carmichael’s in Narco. | Carmichael 是缉毒科的 |
[13:52] | His file’s flagged “restricted” | 他的档案设有阅读权限 |
[13:54] | That’ll make it tough to track him down. | 这样会很难追查他 |
[13:56] | Let’s start with his last case. | 从他的最后一宗案子着手吧 |
[13:58] | I need you to make copies of these for me. | 我要这些资料的副本 |
[13:59] | – Thanks. – Yes, sir. | – 谢谢 – 是 长官 |
[14:08] | Hey, easy. | 嗨 轻点 |
[14:14] | Tino Garvez. | |
[14:16] | Have a seat, Tino. | 请坐 Tino |
[14:19] | What is this? | 什么事? |
[14:20] | Looking for a known associate of yours. | 在找你的一个已知合伙人 |
[14:23] | Associate? | 合伙人? |
[14:26] | You mean cop. | 你是指条子 |
[14:28] | Carmichael was investigating you, and he just disappeared. | Carmichael 在调查你 但突然消失了 |
[14:31] | Well, I guess that’s too bad, isn’t it? | 真是太糟了 对不对? |
[14:34] | It’s too bad, huh? | 太糟了 嗯? |
[14:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[14:38] | Screw you. | 去你们的 |
[14:41] | – Screw us? – Yeah. | – 去我们的? – 对 |
[14:42] | Does Carmichael still work for you?! | Carnichael 是不是还为你卖命?! |
[14:44] | That undercover pig never worked for me. | 那个卧底蠢猪从未替我卖命 |
[14:46] | He’s responsible for almost $3 million in missing evidence. | 他要为价值近三百万的失踪证据负责 |
[14:49] | You understand me?Cars, diamonds, narcotics. | 你听明白了吗? 车 钻石 毒品 |
[14:53] | That sounds just like my type of guy. | 听起来像和我是一类人 |
[14:55] | Tino, where is he? | Tino 他在哪? |
[14:57] | Dropped him off somewhere between here and Key West. | 把他丢在这和基韦斯特之间某处了 |
[15:01] | When was that? | 什么时候的事? |
[15:02] | Summer of ’08 sometime. | 08年夏天 |
[15:05] | So you’re saying you killed him. | 你是说你杀了他 |
[15:07] | Well, there ain’t gonna be much left to find. | 你们也找不到什么了 |
[15:09] | Maybe the anchor he went down with. | 也许能发现和他一起沉下去的锚 |
[15:13] | H, that car didn’t go missing till March, 2010. | H 车是在2010年3月被取走的 |
[15:16] | Tino, you’re a liar. | Tino 你骗人 |
[15:20] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[15:22] | I’m sitting here doing life, chief. | 我在这服无期徒刑 长官 |
[15:26] | Honesty’s my new policy, all right? | 我现在讲求诚实 明白吗? |
[15:30] | Now, however, I just told you two that I 86’d a cop, | 我刚向你们坦白我杀了一个条子 |
[15:36] | and you’re going on here about some car? | 而你们只关心车的问题? |
[15:41] | You guys are getting played, seems to me. | 看来你们被耍了 |
[15:45] | Yo, C.O. | 唷 看守 |
[15:47] | Let’s go, get out of here. | 走 快走 |
[15:53] | You guys are gettin’ played. | 你们被耍了 |
[16:01] | What did you get from Garvez? | 你从 Garvez 那套到什么? |
[16:02] | It turns out that the car used in the bombing | 发现被用做炸弹的车 |
[16:05] | was checked out of impound by a police officer named Carmichael. | 被一名叫 Carmichael 的 警探取走了 |
[16:08] | Used the name of a dead cop – we got a mess. | 冒名顶替已逝警察 真是一团糟 |
[16:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[16:12] | I want you to start pulling files on Carmichael | 我希望你调 Carmichael 的档案 |
[16:14] | and I want you to keep me in the loop. | 一有消息就通知我 |
[16:16] | You don’t do interviews without me. | 我不在场不准审问 |
[16:19] | Got it. | 好的 |
[16:22] | I’m just saying, I’ve never stolen anything, ever. | 我这辈子从没偷过东西 |
[16:24] | Not one thing in the day of my life. | 从来没有 一样都没有 |
[16:27] | I don’t even know Delko all that well. | 我跟 Delko 都不熟 |
[16:29] | Come to think of it, that’s probably why he set his sights on me in the first place. | 我怀疑这也许是 他一开始就盯上我的原因 |
[16:33] | I don’t think that’s true, Walter. | 我不这么觉得 Walter |
[16:43] | These metal sprockets that Natalia recovered | Natalia 在现场找到的这些 |
[16:45] | from the scene might actually be helpful. | 金属链轮齿也许能帮上大忙 |
[16:48] | You don’t think they came from the vehicles? | 你觉得这不是车的部件? |
[16:49] | No. | 不觉得 |
[16:51] | We collected hundreds of them. | 我们找到了上百个 |
[16:54] | I bet you they were part of the bomb. | 我打赌它们是炸弹的部件 |
[17:07] | Well, take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[17:10] | I think I just found the ignition device. | 我想我找到了点火装置 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么? |
[17:16] | What is that?Some kind of toy rocket engine? | 这是什么? 是玩具火箭的引擎吗? |
[17:18] | Yeah, it makes sense. | 嗯 很有可能 |
[17:20] | Motor uses a composite propellant. | 发动机使用的是复合推进剂 |
[17:22] | The engine cap forces the gas and flames into the nozzle. | 引擎盖逼迫汽油和火焰通过喷嘴 |
[17:26] | Surefire way to ignite a hundred pounds of ANFO. | 准能点燃一百磅的铵油炸药 |
[17:28] | Yeah, but what ignites that thing? | 对 但用什么给这点火? |
[17:31] | What ignites that? | 用什么点火? |
[17:39] | A cell phone. | 手机 |
[17:41] | The bomb was detonated remotely. | 炸弹是被遥控引爆的 |
[18:04] | Come to Daddy. | 乖乖过来 |
[18:06] | I found eight different kinds of sprockets in all this debris. | 我在残骸里找到8种不同的链轮齿 |
[18:10] | All right, Wolfe, follow me. | 好的 Wolfe 跟我来 |
[18:12] | Sprockets are gears used in motors. | 链轮齿是发动机里的传动装置 |
[18:15] | If we can match the sprocket with the motor, | 如果我们能给轮齿和发动机配对 |
[18:18] | like here… | 就像这样… |
[18:22] | These sprockets are all used in golf carts. | 这些链轮齿是用在高尔夫球车上的 |
[18:27] | Great, golf carts. | 很好 高尔夫球车 |
[18:29] | There’s only a million of those in Miami. | 迈阿密只有一百万辆 |
[18:31] | We found hundreds of those sprockets, though. | 不过我们找到了几百个链轮齿 |
[18:34] | But you know what, Walter? | 知道吗 Walter? |
[18:36] | I don’t think we’re looking for someone who owns a golf cart. | 我觉得我们要找的 不是有高尔夫球车的人 |
[18:39] | I think we’re looking for someone who repairs golf carts. | 而是修高尔夫球车的人 |
[18:44] | Drew Pollack, let me ask you something. | Drew Pollack 我问你点事 |
[18:46] | How is the golf cart business these days? | 最近的高尔夫球车生意如何? |
[18:48] | Everybody over 50 in Miami has one, so business is good. | 迈阿密50岁以上的人 都有一辆 所以生意不错 |
[18:52] | Good. So you recognize these? | 很好 那你认得这些吗? |
[18:56] | ‘Cause what I think, | 因为我认为 |
[18:57] | is that they’re parts used in golf carts. | 这是高尔夫球车的零件 |
[19:00] | Yeah. so? | 对 所以? |
[19:02] | So, you used them to make bombs. | 所以 你用它们来制作炸弹 |
[19:04] | Like the one you used today to kill Rebecca Nevins. | 比如你今天用来谋杀 Rebecca Nevin 的那枚 |
[19:07] | What?What are you talking about? | 什么? 你说什么? |
[19:09] | Don’t play dumb, Pollack. | 别装傻 Pollack |
[19:10] | We know you built a bomb in 1999 that blew up a restaurant using | 我们知道你在1999年制作了 |
[19:13] | the exact some signature as the one today. | 一枚炸弹 炸了一家餐馆 和今天这起的手法一致 |
[19:16] | Toy rocket cell phone trigger. | 用玩具火箭和手机引爆 |
[19:18] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[19:20] | Look, I… I cooperated with the state attorney. | 听着 我…我和州检察官合作了 |
[19:23] | The state attorney was, uh, Rebecca Nevins. She prosecuted the case, right? | 州检察官是 Rebecca Nevins 对此案提起公诉正是她 对吗? |
[19:26] | Yeah, yeah, she’s the reason I’m out. | 对 因为她我才被放出来 |
[19:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:29] | She made a deal with you. | 她和你达成了协议 |
[19:31] | You copped a plea. | 你得以减刑 |
[19:33] | But you still got ten years. | 但还是坐了十年牢 |
[19:37] | I don’t know, that feels like revenge to me. | 我不知道 感觉像是报复 |
[19:40] | Listen to me, Pollack, we know you’re a rat. | 听我说 Pollack 我们知道你做惯告密者 |
[19:43] | And I’m going to give you a chance to help yourself. | 我会给你自救的机会 |
[19:46] | How did you get the car out of the police impound, huh? | 你是如何从警方的扣押站取走车的? |
[19:50] | Who are you working with? | 谁是你同谋? |
[19:56] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[20:00] | This is Dr. Tom Loman. | 我是 Tom Loman 医生 |
[20:02] | I am continuing the autopsy of Rebecca Nevins. | 继续进行对 Rebecca Nevins 的尸检 |
[20:05] | X- raying the remains with a digital fluoroscope. | X光数字呈像检查 |
[20:12] | Victim suffered massive concussive injuries. | 受害者遭受了巨大的冲击波损伤 |
[20:17] | Brain mass was pulverized and badly misshapen. | 脑部被震碎并严重畸形 |
[20:21] | Cardiac sac was desiccated. | 心囊液流失 |
[20:24] | Heart muscle completely severed from arterial structure. Lungs bisected and torn. | 心肌从动脉处完全脱离 左右肺分离并被震碎 |
[20:29] | Liver shredded. | 肝脏粉碎 |
[20:31] | Victim suffered dislocation of the spine at the seventh cervical juncture. | 受害者第七颈椎脱位 |
[20:36] | An appearance of shrapnel is noted throughout the body. | 躯干表面布满弹片 |
[20:43] | Good God. | 上帝啊 |
[20:51] | I will attempt to remove offending items with rubber tweezers, | 我将用橡胶镊子小心的取出弹片 |
[20:54] | so as to preserve evidentiary value. | 以便保留证物价值 |
[20:57] | Assist, please. Up. | 搭把手 抬起来 |
[21:01] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | I just pulled a GPS chip from Nevins’ body. | 我刚从 Nevins 的遗体中 取出了一个 GPS 芯片 |
[21:51] | Okay, the GPS in her car was intact. | 但她车里的 GPS 是完好的 |
[21:53] | So this has to belong to the bomb car. | 那这一定是炸弹车上的 |
[21:56] | If the bomber used Nav, then a reverse journey will take us right back to him. | 如果嫌犯用了导航系统 我们就能反向追踪到他 |
[22:35] | Destination in one quarter mile. | 距目的地还有四分之一英里 |
[22:42] | – We got backup. – Good. | – 支援马上到 – 好的 |
[22:47] | So, are you still wearing it? | 你还戴着窃听器吗? |
[22:49] | No. I’m not wearing the wire. | 没有 我没戴 |
[22:52] | Are you sure? | 确定吗? |
[22:53] | Calleigh, I stopped wearing it. | Calleigh 我早不戴了 |
[22:55] | Destination in 1, 000 feet. | 距目的地还有1000英尺 |
[22:58] | ‘Cause I don’t want to think about it. | 我不愿去想 |
[23:00] | Think about what?What are you talking about? | 想什么? 你在说什么? |
[23:02] | Were you wearing it when we were together? | 我们一起时你戴着吗? |
[23:05] | Destination in 500 feet. | 距目的地还有500英尺 |
[23:08] | Were you wearing the wire when we were at home? | 我们在家时你戴窃听器了吗? |
[23:17] | You have arrived at your destination. | 目的地已到达 |
[23:23] | Calleigh, listen to me. | Calleigh 听我说 |
[23:24] | I wasn’t wearing the wire when we were home together. | 我们在家时 我没戴窃听器 |
[23:28] | Hey. That’s Ryan’s. | 这是 Ryan 家 |
[23:37] | The car bomb started here? | 炸弹车从这出发的? |
[23:43] | No one really believes that Ryan did any of this, do they? | 没人相信 Ryan 会干这些 对吧? |
[23:45] | Well, we know it was someone on the inside, so we do what we got to do. | 我们知道有内鬼 现在只能做我们该做的 |
[23:49] | Hey! Hey, careful with his stuff. | 喂! 当心他的东西 |
[23:51] | He’s one of us. Hey! | 他是自己人 |
[23:53] | I just don’t feel good about doing any of this. | 做这些真让人不爽 |
[23:56] | Yeah, me, neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[23:58] | I guess just look at it as not searching a suspect, but a way to exonerate Wolfe. | 我想 只能当是在帮 Wolfe 洗脱嫌疑 而不是在搜查疑犯的家了 |
[24:03] | Yeah, well, Wolfe’s here. Hey, Wolfe’s here. | Wolfe 来了 Wolfe 来了 |
[24:06] | Okay. Don’t stop searching. | 别停 |
[24:09] | Search. | 继续搜 |
[24:10] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[24:13] | The hell is going on here?! | 这是搞什么鬼!? |
[24:16] | Stop. You can’t go inside. | 站住 你不能进去 |
[24:17] | – Oh, I can’t go inside?This is my place. – Ryan. | – 为什么不能? 这是我家 |
[24:19] | – I said stop! – It’s okay. He can come in. It’s okay. | – 站住! – 没关系 他可以进来 |
[24:23] | Those are my clubs. Hey!What is going on here? Is this some kind of joke? | 那是我的球杆 怎么回事? 开玩笑的吧? |
[24:31] | What is IA doing here? | 内务部的人在这干什么? |
[24:32] | Okay, look, the GPS coordinates from the car bomb led us back here. | 炸弹车上的 GPS 引我们来这 |
[24:35] | Where were you this morning? | 今天早上你在哪? |
[24:37] | You think I had something to do with the bomb? | 你认为我和那个炸弹有关? |
[24:38] | – Are you serious? – I don’t know. | – 你当真? – 我不知道 |
[24:40] | Are you kidding me?! And what is he doing here? | 开什么玩笑?! 他在这干什么? |
[24:44] | – Hey, I’m just trying to help. – Oh, you’re just trying to help? | – 我想帮你 – 你想帮我? |
[24:47] | What’s the matter?Your investigation with Walter hit a dead end, Eric? | 怎么 查 Walter 碰壁了 就跑来查我了 Eric? |
[24:51] | Speaking of which, make yourself at home, Walter, please. Don’t get up. | Walter 就当是你自己家 请便 不用起身 |
[24:55] | All you guys can take a look around. Go through whatever you want. | 你们大可随便看 随便搜 |
[24:57] | You’re going to find anything, so ha, ha, ha. | 因为你们什么都不会找到 |
[25:01] | Eric, what are you doing? | Eric 你在干嘛? |
[25:24] | Those aren’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[25:26] | Of course, they’re not. You stole them. | 当然不是 你偷的 |
[25:27] | No, I mean I didn’t put them there! | 不 我是说我没放那些东西在那 |
[25:31] | I did not put them there. I have no idea how they got there. | 我没放 我不知道怎么回事 |
[25:33] | Someone is trying to set me up. | 有人想陷害我 |
[25:34] | Do you see what’s going on here? | 你看不出来吗? |
[25:38] | You guys got to believe me. Someone’s trying to set me up here. It’s not me. | 你们得相信我 有人陷害我 不是我干的 |
[25:41] | Take him, please. | 带他走 |
[25:46] | Thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢了 |
[25:56] | What happened? You have some old gambling debts to pay off, | 怎么? 你有旧赌债要还 |
[25:59] | so you stole the diamonds? | 所以就偷钻石? |
[26:00] | – You steal the car, the heroin, all that? – I haven’t gambled in four years, Rick. | – 偷车 毒品 还有什么? – Rick 我戒赌四年了 |
[26:03] | Was Nevins getting too close? | Nevins 快查到真相了? |
[26:06] | You think I murdered Nevins?You better come out and say it, buddy. | 你认为我杀了 Nevins? 伙计 你最好直说 |
[26:09] | Well, the evidence that you trust so much is leading us all one way. | 你信赖的物证都指向你 |
[26:13] | That’s kind of how somebody wants it to look, isn’t it? | 这都是有人设计好的 |
[26:15] | Mr. Wolfe, back off right now. | Wolfe 马上退后 |
[26:20] | Mr. Wolfe was the last person to see | Wolfe 是最后一个 |
[26:22] | the diamonds before they went missing, Horatio. | 见到钻石的人 Horatio |
[26:24] | I was in the evidence locker. | 我那时在证据库里 |
[26:26] | I was counting the diamonds. | 清点钻石 |
[26:27] | I put them back in the bin. | 我把它们放进箱子里 |
[26:29] | Then I signed out with an officer. | 然后当着警官的面签字出来了 |
[26:30] | And that is by the book, Rick. | Rick 这是规范的流程 |
[26:32] | He was the last person in the chain of custody, | 他是证据监管的最后一环 |
[26:34] | and the diamonds were found at his house. | 而且钻石是在他家发现的 |
[26:36] | I was also the one who reported them missing. | 我也是报告钻石丢失的人 |
[26:38] | Oh, and thanks to two of your CSIs, | 多亏你的两名 CSI |
[26:40] | we also know the bomb car originated from Wolfe’s house. | 我们还知道炸弹车 是从 Wolfe 家开出的 |
[26:43] | He’s a prime suspect here. | 他是首要疑犯 |
[26:44] | This is an active investigation, my friend. | 朋友 调查还没结束 |
[26:46] | No. You’re done. | 不 没你们什么事了 |
[26:48] | I let you try it your way, and A.S.A. Nevins got killed. | 我同意让你们调查 结果州检查官 Nevins 被杀 |
[26:51] | So, cuff him now, please. | 铐上他 |
[26:53] | Those are not necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[26:54] | It’s by the book, Horatio. | Horatio 这是按章行事 |
[27:05] | You guys seeing this? | 快看 |
[27:09] | They’re dragging Wolfe away in cuffs. | 他们把 Wolfe 铐走了 |
[27:47] | This isn’t right. | 不妙了 |
[27:55] | We-we got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[27:56] | Well, I’m getting nothing here. | 我什么也没发现 |
[27:57] | Well, whoever framed Ryan killed Nevins. | 陷害 Ryan 的人也杀了 Nevins |
[27:59] | Yeah, they also knew how to make themselves invisible. | 他们还知道怎么毁灭证据 |
[28:00] | I mean, there’s no prints, no usable trace, no DNA. | 没有指纹 没有痕迹 没有 DNA |
[28:06] | There’s no human DNA. | 没有人类的 DNA |
[28:12] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[28:15] | Is this a new identification process? | 新鉴定方法? |
[28:17] | Brand-new. Just read about it in a journal. | 新技术 从期刊上看到的 |
[28:20] | Well, what is it? | 是什么? |
[28:22] | Well, every time we touch an object-anything, | 每次我们接触一个物体任何东西 |
[28:25] | from, um, a keyboard to a steering wheel… | 从键盘到方向盘 |
[28:28] | To the diamonds? | 乃至钻石? |
[28:28] | Exactly. We leave behind a distinct bacterial signature | 对 都会留下独特的细菌识别标志 |
[28:33] | that’s consistent for up to two weeks. | 能持续两周 |
[28:34] | So, you’re saying we can tell who handled | 你是说 我们能通过细菌痕迹 |
[28:36] | the diamonds by the bacteria they left behind? | 查出谁接触过钻石 |
[28:38] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[28:40] | We each have a unique little set of creatures that are crawling on our skin. | 我们各自的皮肤上 都有着独特的小微生物群 |
[28:46] | Kind of makes you want to lose your lunch, doesn’t it? | 让你不想吃午餐了吧? |
[28:49] | This bacterial signature won’t match 87% of the population. | 这种细菌识别的特异性是87% |
[28:53] | Well, then, we need to get elimination samples from everybody in the lab. | 那我们需要获取 实验室所有人员的排除样本 |
[28:57] | Starting with Ryan. | 从 Ryan 开始 |
[28:59] | Drew Pollack | |
[29:08] | detonator | 引爆器 |
[29:12] | ANFO | 铵油炸药 |
[29:24] | Horatio. | |
[29:25] | Yeah, look, something about Nevins’ connection to Pollack was bugging me, | Nevins和Pollack 之间的联系 我总觉得有些不对劲 |
[29:29] | so I looked deeper into her case against him. | 于是我深入调查了一下那案子 |
[29:32] | You’re not going to believe what I found. | 你不会相信我发现了什么 |
[29:34] | I didn’t blow up that restaurant. | 我没有炸那个餐厅 |
[29:36] | Well, next time, don’t use your own cell phone as the trigger, genius, | 天才 下次别用自己的手机引爆 |
[29:40] | and maybe I’ll believe you. | 或许我会相信你 |
[29:42] | Sully, better fix your lunch order before Parker hits the road. | 最好在 Parker 出发前点好你的午餐 |
[29:47] | Sit tight, rocket man. | 坐好 火箭男 |
[29:49] | I’m not done with you. | 我还没问完呢 |
[29:52] | Sully was the lead Detective. | Sully 当时是调查组长 |
[29:54] | He’s the only one I told about my investigation. | 我的调查 我只告诉过他 |
[29:57] | If he’s a dirty cop, | 如果他是内鬼 |
[29:59] | he’d have every reason to want Nevins and me dead. | 他有充分的理由 置我和 Nevins 于死地 |
[30:03] | How do you want to handle it? | 你打算怎么处理? |
[30:07] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[30:19] | Taking a trip, Sully? | Sully 准备出行? |
[30:23] | Horatio. | |
[30:26] | Heading out to Government Cut. Tarpon are schooling. | 正要出发去国立运河 那养着大群的大海鲢呢 |
[30:29] | – Drew Pollack, Sully. – Who? | – 谁? |
[30:31] | Drew Pollack, the bomber from ’99. | Drew Pollack 99年的炸弹犯 |
[30:35] | Pollack. | |
[30:36] | Yeah, I worked that case ten years ago. | 是我10年前的案子 |
[30:39] | He killed Rebecca Nevins this morning. | 今天早上 他炸死了 Rebecca Nevins |
[30:49] | You think I had something to do with this? | 你认为我与这事有关? |
[30:53] | I need you to come in for questioning. | 我需要你去警局协助调查 |
[30:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:56] | So you can run your tests? | 方便你做些测试? |
[30:58] | Take me in your lab and prove what? | 带我去你的实验室 然后证明什么? |
[31:01] | – This is your chance, Sully. – I know how it goes. | – Sully 这是给你的机会 – 我知道是怎么回事 |
[31:04] | I walk in that lab… | 一旦走进那个实验室… |
[31:06] | I’m done. | 我就完了 |
[31:10] | Gun! | 有枪! |
[31:12] | Easy, everybody. | 大家别着急 |
[31:14] | Sully, | |
[31:16] | put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[31:17] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[31:18] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[31:21] | – I screwed up. I screwed up bad. – Let’s talk about it. | – 我搞砸了 糟透了 – 我们谈谈吧 |
[31:24] | Talk… | 谈谈… |
[31:31] | I dug myself such a hole, you can’t even get me out, Horatio. | 我给自己挖了个坑 你拉不出我的 Horiatio |
[31:35] | Sully, were you stealing evidence? | Sully 是你偷的证据吗? |
[31:38] | No. Then who was? | – 没有 – 那么是谁? |
[31:39] | – Nobody was supposed to get hurt. – But they did. | – 本不该有人出事的 – 但还是发生了 |
[31:41] | They got killed, Sully, and that’s on you. | 他们被杀了 Sully 那是你的错 |
[31:48] | Come inside, Sully, please. | 说出内情吧 Sully 拜托 |
[31:50] | – Sully, come inside. – It’s too late. I’m sorry. | – Sully 说吧 – 太迟了 对不起 |
[32:36] | Sorry, H. | 很遗憾 H |
[32:47] | Have they released Wolfe yet? | 他们放了 Wolfe 没? |
[32:49] | No. Still waiting for the bacterial DNA results. | 没呢 还在等细菌 DNA 结果 |
[32:53] | Sully say who Carmichael was? | Sully 说出谁是 Carmichael 了么? |
[32:56] | He did not. | 没有 |
[32:58] | We’re looking for another cop, someone Sully knew and trusted. | 我们要找另一个 Sully 认识而且信任的警察 |
[33:02] | We are. | 是的 |
[33:14] | Olansky. | |
[33:16] | The officer that works here in the evidence locker. | 这个警官在咱们的证物处工作 |
[33:19] | What about him? | 他有什么问题? |
[33:33] | Before he worked the evidence locker, Frank… | 到证物处工作之前 Frank… |
[33:37] | he worked the impound yard. | 他在扣押站工作 |
[33:40] | Where most of the property was stolen. | 大部分财物都是在那儿丢的 |
[33:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:43] | 13, 14, 15 times he signed out for Carmichael. | 13 14 15次 他为 Carmichael 签出了15次 |
[33:48] | And he was in the lab when the diamonds were stolen. | 丢钻石的时候他也在实验室 |
[33:52] | He gets around, Frank. | 他有作案机会 Frank |
[33:55] | Yeah, that sounds good. I like their food. | 听起来不错啊 我喜欢他们的菜 |
[33:59] | Get off of the phone, Olansky. | 把电话挂了 Olansky |
[34:03] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会儿给你打过去 |
[34:06] | You know, during your time at the impound, | 你在扣押站工作的时候 |
[34:07] | you signed out multiple cars to an officer Carmichael | 你为 Carmichael 警官签出去了 |
[34:09] | none of which were ever returned. | 很多车子 没一辆还回来的 |
[34:13] | Including the bomb car. | 包括那辆做炸弹的车 |
[34:17] | Lot of people come in and out of impound, sir. | 很多人都来过扣押站 长官 |
[34:19] | It’s hard to keep the names and the faces straight. | 很难把他们的名字和脸对上号 |
[34:22] | That’s fair enough. | 理由真充分啊 |
[34:24] | But, uh, coincidentally, you were also at the | 但是 嗯 巧合的是 |
[34:26] | evidence lockup the day the diamonds went missing. | 钻石失踪那天 你刚好就在证物保管处 |
[34:29] | And during that very same shift, | 你当班时 |
[34:30] | Officer, you claim the security cameras went down | 你报告摄像头坏了 |
[34:33] | and that you called Tech Services. | 还给维修部打了电话 |
[34:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[34:37] | We checked the internal log and your extension. | 我们查过内部通话记录和你的分机了 |
[34:41] | You never made that call, Officer. | 你从来没打过那电话 警官 |
[34:43] | I misspoke, sir. | 我说错了 长官 |
[34:45] | I went to Tech Services. I thought it’d be faster. | 我直接去了维修部 那样比较快 |
[34:48] | You thought that’d be faster than a phone call? | 你觉得那会比你打个电话更快? |
[34:51] | Officer Olansky, | Olansky 警官 |
[34:53] | you shut those cameras off, didn’t you? | 是你把摄像头关掉的 对不? |
[34:55] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 |
[34:58] | Okay. You did deal with Carmichael, though. | 好 但你确实和 Carmichael 做过交接 |
[35:01] | – Yes, sir. – And he did sign out those cars. | – 是的 长官 – 他确实签出了那些车子 |
[35:06] | Right, Officer? | 对吗 警官? |
[35:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:09] | Including the bomb car. | 包括那辆炸弹车 |
[35:11] | Here’s the problem, Officer. | 问题来了 警官 |
[35:13] | Carmichael has been dead for over two years. | Carmichael 死了至少两年以上了 |
[35:16] | Two years. | 两年以上 |
[35:19] | So I’m gonna ask you again. | 所以我想再问你一次 |
[35:21] | Who are you dealing with?Who signed out the cars? | 你是和谁做的交接? 谁把这些车签出去的? |
[35:24] | Stop lying, Olansky, all right? | 别撒谎了 Olansky 行吗? |
[35:26] | An assistant state attorney was killed in that car. | 一个州检察官被那辆车炸死了 |
[35:30] | Who was Carmichael? | 谁是 Carmichael? |
[35:31] | Somebody shut those cameras off to protect that man. | 有人关了这些摄像头来保护他 |
[35:36] | Now, who was it? | 现在告诉我 他是谁? |
[35:39] | Officer, this is a murder one rap. | 警官 这是一起谋杀案调查 |
[35:41] | You don’t give me his name, you take it yourself. | 你不给我他的名字 你就得一个人认罪了 |
[35:44] | I want you to think about that. | 我希望你好好想想 |
[37:06] | I got your call, Horatio. | 我接到你电话了 Horatio |
[37:09] | Bacterial DNA was a match. | 细菌 DNA 是吻合的 |
[37:12] | So we got our man. | 所以我们抓到罪犯了 |
[37:14] | As a matter of fact, we do, Rick. | 事实上 我们确实抓到了 Rick |
[37:22] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 为啥不坐下呢? |
[37:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[37:28] | We ran a bacteria sample from you against the profile from the diamonds. | 我们把你的细菌采样 和钻石上采到的做了对比 |
[37:32] | You were a match. | 你是那个吻合的人 |
[37:34] | What are you talking about?You never swabbed me. | 你在说什么呢? 你根本没给我取样啊 |
[37:36] | No, but you were holding that folder while you were interrogating me. | 没有 但是你审讯我的时候 拿着那文件夹呢 |
[37:39] | Okay, so you got a bacterial DNA match. | 好吧 你们找到了细菌 DNA 的吻合 |
[37:42] | You don’t have my DNA. | 你们还是没有我的 DNA 啊 |
[37:44] | We don’t need it. | 我们不需要那个 |
[37:45] | He’s right, Rick. We don’t need it. | 他是对的 Rick 我们不需要 |
[37:47] | With Olansky’s testimony, you’re going down. | 有了 Olansky 的证词 你已经脱不了干系了 |
[37:51] | Or should we, uh… | 或者我们应该 嗯… |
[37:54] | Should we call you Carmichael? | 应该叫你 Carmichael? |
[37:57] | All of these years, Stetler, | 这么多年了 Stetler |
[37:59] | you were trying to pin something on one of us, | 你一直想往我们身上泼脏水 |
[38:02] | you were the dirty one. | 实际上你才是那个一身脏的 |
[38:03] | Stealing evidence, | 偷证据 |
[38:05] | the cars, drugs, | 偷车 偷毒品 |
[38:07] | diamonds. | 还有钻石 |
[38:08] | And most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[38:10] | conspiring to kill the state’s attorney, Rick. | 密谋杀死了一个州检察官 Rick |
[38:16] | Started with one car. | 就从一辆车开始的 |
[38:20] | One stupid car. | 一辆该死的车 |
[38:24] | Carmichael- he takes a Porsche out of impound for a case. | Carmichael 因为一个案子 从扣押处提出来一辆保时捷 |
[38:29] | Carmichael disappears. | Carmichael 消失了 |
[38:32] | Nobody cares. | 没人关心 |
[38:34] | Nobody notices. | 甚至没人注意过 |
[38:35] | $100, 000 car gone. | 10万美元的车就这样没了 |
[38:38] | $100, 000? | 10万美元呢 |
[38:41] | That stuff just sits there in Asset Forfeiture. | 那玩意儿就停在资产没收处 |
[38:44] | Goes forgotten. | 给忘记了 |
[38:47] | So I made a trip to impound. | 所以我就去扣押处打了个转 |
[38:49] | Where you taking the vehicle, sir? | 你要把车开走吗 先生? |
[38:54] | You’re Officer Olansky, right? | 你是 Olansky 警官 对吧? |
[38:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[38:57] | You know, you failed your last drug test. | 你知道嘛 你上次毒品测试失败了 |
[39:00] | I was told I passed. | 他们告诉我我通过了啊 |
[39:02] | Oh, did I say your last?I meant your next drug test. | 哦 我说的是上一次吗? 其实我说的是你下一次毒品测试 |
[39:05] | Yeah, here’s the deal. | 来 做个交易吧 |
[39:07] | I make sure that that doesn’t happen, | 我保证那不会发生 你可以继续工作 |
[39:08] | you get to keep your job, and all it costs is a dead banger’s ride. | 只要你让我开开 这无人理睬的破车 |
[39:12] | Is that fair enough? | 够公平吧? |
[39:15] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[39:19] | There we go. | 走了 |
[39:44] | That’s where you got the car you used for the bombing, right? | 你也是从那儿 找了辆车来做炸弹 对吧? |
[39:47] | The diamonds | 至于钻石 |
[39:50] | they were gonna be it. | 它们会完璧归赵的 |
[39:52] | You see, I just needed a couple more weeks, | 我只是需要多一点点时间 |
[39:56] | because I couldn’t let all those years of work | 我不能让这些年干的活儿 |
[40:00] | go to waste. | 都白费了 |
[40:01] | You planted those diamonds in Wolfe’s apartment to buy time, and that’s all. | 你把这些钻石栽赃在 Wolfe 的公寓来争取时间 仅此而已 |
[40:05] | 20 years. | 20年啊 |
[40:09] | I gave my life for this. | 我已经为这个贡献一生了 |
[40:12] | And what do I got to show for it? | 我又得到了些什么呢? |
[40:14] | I got high blood pressure, I got two ex-wives, | 高血压 两个前妻 |
[40:16] | and I got a pension that ain’t worth spit. | 还有根本不值一提的养老金 |
[40:18] | We all do. | 我们都一样 |
[40:20] | That’s the nature of the sacrifice. | 奉献就是这个意思 |
[40:22] | Cut the self-righteousness, Horatio. | 收起你的自以为是吧 Horatio |
[40:25] | You know better than anybody better than anybody that this place | 你比任何人都更明白 |
[40:29] | chews you up, and what are you gonna get at the end, Horatio? | 这地方耗尽了你一生 最后你能得到什么呢 Horatio? |
[40:33] | You’re gonna get an exit interview, | 也就是一个离职谈话 |
[40:34] | and you’re gonna get a cheap watch. | 和一块便宜的手表罢了 |
[40:37] | So… | 所以… |
[40:39] | I stole from some thieves. | 我劫的是那些贼的富 |
[40:42] | Big deal. | 了不得了 |
[40:44] | Rebecca Nevins was one of us, Rick, and you had her killed. | Rebecca Nevins 是我们的伙伴 Rick 你却杀了她 |
[40:50] | This ain’t me, guys. You know me. | 那不是我 伙计们 你们知道我的 |
[40:51] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[40:58] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:04] | You tried to pin all this on me? | 你想把这些都栽我头上? |
[41:07] | You’re going to prison, you son of a bitch. | 滚监狱里去吧 混蛋 |
[41:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:08] | I’m glad you got my back. | 你能支持我 我很高兴 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:34] | It’s quite a sight. | 美不胜收啊 |
[42:36] | That view never gets old. | 这里的景色总是很美 |
[42:39] | I wasn’t talking about the view. | 我说的不是景色 |
[42:44] | Flattery will get you nowhere today. | 今天甜言蜜语是不管用的 |
[42:51] | I know it’s gonna take me a while to earn back your trust. | 我知道我得花点时间赢回你的信任 |
[42:56] | You’re right about that. | 知道就好 |