时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Ecklie’s been on me to finish the monthly stats, | Ecklie 在催我交这个月的统计表 |
[00:12] | so I need a list of all the lab call-outs from dispatch as soon as you can. | 我要一份外勤清单 尽快给我 |
[00:15] | You’ll have it by the end of shift tomorrow. | 明天下班时给你 |
[00:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[00:18] | So, you’ve been pulling a lot of doubles this week. | 这周你加了很多班 |
[00:20] | Yeah, it’s about all I do. | 是啊 一堆事情要做 |
[00:23] | Have you been in touch with Sara? | 你和 Sara 联系过吗? |
[00:25] | We’ve talked a little. | 谈了几句 |
[00:26] | So where’s she at? | 她怎么样? |
[00:28] | San Francisco. Visiting her mother. | 她在旧金山 看望她妈妈 |
[00:29] | No, I mean… that’s nice. | 不… 虽然那很好 |
[00:31] | No, but I meant where’s she at emotionally? | 我是问她的情绪怎么样? |
[00:33] | You know, with respect to the two of you. | 关于你们俩 |
[00:35] | I can’t speak for her. | 我不能替她回答 |
[00:36] | So speak for yourself. | 那就说你的想法 |
[00:38] | I can’t talk, I’m really busy. | 没法说 我现在很忙 |
[02:07] | so Archie’s in the garage, | Archie 在车库里 |
[02:10] | he’s documenting evidence from a drug bust, | 记录毒品搜查时找到的证据 |
[02:12] | he picks up a thing of coke, and then it blows up in his face? | 他拿起一包毒品 然后它就爆炸了? |
[02:15] | No. He picks up a cellophane and duct-tape-wrapped kilo of coke, | 不 他拿起一包一公斤的毒品 用玻璃纸和塑胶带包裹着 |
[02:20] | and the third one from the top of the stack blows up in his face. | 是下面第三包爆炸了 |
[02:23] | It’s important to be specific. | 细节很重要 |
[02:25] | Okay, well, this game is not as much fun as I thought it was going to be¡ª | 好吧 这游戏不像我想的那么有趣 |
[02:28] | it’s not a game, it’s a thought experiment. | 这不是游戏 这是思维实验 |
[02:31] | If you want to be a good criminalist | 如果你想做一个好的犯罪学家 |
[02:32] | I am a good criminalist. | 我本来就是 |
[02:33] | If you want to be a better criminalist, then you have to learn to train to¡ª | 如果你想进步 就要学会被训练成… |
[02:37] | learn to think like a criminal. | 像罪犯一样思考 |
[02:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:41] | Look, I’m sure Grissom’s told you… | 我相信 Grissom 告诉过你… |
[02:42] | well, maybe not you, but he’s told me many times: | 可能没对你讲 但他对我说过多次 |
[02:46] | That we speak for the dead. | 我们要为死者代言 |
[02:48] | Think of this exercise as a way for the dead to speak for themselves. | 把这场锻炼当作是 死者自我表白的方式 |
[02:53] | But that’s not actually what this is¡ª | 但事实上并不是那样 |
[02:55] | It’s a chance for you to be a CSI. | 这是一次做 CSI 的机会 |
[02:58] | The only thing you y need to do is answer two simple questions. | 你要做的就是回答两个简单的问题 |
[03:01] | Who done it and how? | 谁干的? 怎么干的? |
[03:33] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 08 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[03:45] | After Hazmat cleans up the scene… | 在清理完现场的有害物质后 |
[03:47] | the coroner does his thing… | 验尸官也完成工作 |
[03:49] | no sign of sexual trauma. | 没有性侵害迹象 |
[03:51] | What? | 什么? |
[03:51] | I believe he’s legally required to check. | 我想这是例行程序 |
[03:53] | What the CSI’s realize is… | CSI 们意识到… |
[03:55] | I can’t believe Archie’s gone. | 我真不敢相信 Archie 死了 |
[03:58] | He was too good for this world. | 真是天妒英才 |
[04:03] | what? | 怎么了? |
[04:04] | They would be very upset. | 他们肯定会很伤心 |
[04:05] | Can we at least stipulate that they heroically contain their bereavement? | 能不能先让他们坚强地藏起丧友之痛 |
[04:09] | Yes, I suppose Archie could live with that. | 好吧 我想 Archie 会同意 |
[04:12] | So to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[04:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | What the CSI’s realize is… | CSI 们意识到 |
[04:19] | it’s gotta be the dealer. | 肯定是毒贩子搞的鬼 |
[04:21] | Yeah, he booby-trapped the stash so if the cops got the drugs… | 他藏了炸药 就算警察搜到了毒品 |
[04:24] | then they would get the boom along with it? | 也会被一起炸飞? |
[04:26] | – Right? Am I right? – No, you’re wrong. | – 对吗? 我说对了吗? – 不 你错了 |
[04:27] | Just let me finish the setup, okay? | 让我把场景设定好 行吗? |
[04:30] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:31] | What the CSI’s finally realize is… | CSI 们终于意识到… |
[04:33] | They sorted everything already? That was quick. | 他们已经把证据整理好了? 真快 |
[04:36] | can you just let me finish! | 能让我把话说完吗? |
[04:40] | According to this, | 根据记录 |
[04:41] | 20 bricks of coke were logged into evidence just past midnight. | 刚过午夜时 20块毒品被作为证据登记在案 |
[04:45] | The explosion occurred about a half an hour later. | 半小时后发生爆炸 |
[04:49] | But there are 21 wrappers here. | 但是这里有21张包装纸 |
[04:53] | And since no one entered or exited the lab during that time frame, | 而且那段时间里 没有人进出过实验室 |
[04:57] | it means the explosive was planted in the suitcase here. | 说明炸药被放在皮箱里 |
[05:03] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[05:04] | the killer is someone in the lab. | 凶手是实验室的工作人员 |
[05:07] | Well, if the killer is someone who works in the lab, | 那如果凶手是实验室的人 |
[05:11] | then he could just tamper with the evidence. | 那他也可以扰乱证据 |
[05:13] | Which means that there’s really no way for me to solve this thing, | 也就是说我根本没法破案 |
[05:16] | this a trick question. | 这个问题没答案 |
[05:17] | No, no, no, that’s not what I want… | 不是 那不是我想要的 |
[05:21] | my shoelace is untied. Excuse me. | 我鞋带散了 不好意思 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Okay, um… wouldn’t, how about this. | 要么这样吧 |
[05:27] | Since it would be pretty risky for the killer to tamper with evidence | 如果凶手想在众目睽睽下扰乱证据 |
[05:31] | during a full-on investigation in the lab… | 肯定要冒很大的风险 |
[05:33] | Let’s just say, for the purposes of this exercise, that can’t happen. | 为了这次锻炼 我们就假设他没有搅浑水 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | Now what? | 然后呢? |
[05:42] | That’s up to you. | 就看你的了 |
[05:44] | You have the setup. | 你已经有了场景 |
[05:45] | You run the investigation from here. | 你从这里开始调查 |
[05:46] | Simple Q & A. You ask, I answer. | 简单问答 你问我答 |
[05:49] | – Truthfully? – Absolutely. | – 说实话? – 绝对 |
[05:51] | No lying… call that a rule. | 不能撒谎 这是规则 |
[05:53] | Well, what if I get close to actually figuring it out, | 要是我就快猜对了 |
[05:55] | you’re not just gonna change who did it or something like that? | 你不会临时改变凶手人选吧? |
[05:57] | No revisionism… also a rule. | 不做修正 也是规则 |
[06:00] | For something that’s not a game it sure does have a lot of rules. | 虽然不是游戏 规则却不少 |
[06:03] | You want to do this or not? | 你到底要不要玩? |
[06:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:08] | Okay. I guess the first thing that I would do | 我想第一件要做的就是 |
[06:10] | would be to examine the actual bomb mechanism | 检查炸弹的结构 |
[06:13] | to see if there’s any clue as to who might have built it. | 看能不能找出是谁做的 |
[06:15] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:17] | Because there are a lot of clues. | 因为炸弹上线索很多 |
[06:26] | Chemicals have been sent to trace for I.D., | 化学成分已送到痕迹科检验 |
[06:28] | But the bomb appears to be a binary explosive. | 炸弹估计是二元炸药 |
[06:33] | Killer hides the loaded brick amongst the others… | 凶手把它藏在其中的一块毒品里 |
[06:38] | a little pressure arms it… | 然后压一下 |
[06:40] | liquid “a” in ampoule mixes with solid “b”, | 玻璃瓶里的液体甲就和固体乙融合 |
[06:43] | creating an unstable chemical explosive… | 产生不稳定的化学炸药 |
[06:47] | all you need to do is move it. | 只要动一动… |
[07:11] | Ooh, I have an idea. | 我想到了 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么? |
[07:14] | What about the blasting cap? | 那雷管呢? |
[07:16] | Ah, well, what do you know? | 你能知道什么呢? |
[07:18] | The leg wires are color coded. | 雷管线上有彩色标记 |
[07:20] | Good, ’cause the color coding is manufacturer specific. | 很好 因为不同制造商的色码也不同 |
[07:23] | So now we can track down the source. | 这样就能知道是在哪里买的 |
[07:24] | Indeed we could. | 一点也不错 |
[07:26] | Hey, people. | 大家好啊 |
[07:27] | What’s going on? | 你们在干什么? |
[07:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:29] | You look… better. | 你看上去…好多了 |
[07:34] | Let’s say you learn that LVPD recently seized | 假设你知道拉斯维加斯警局最近 |
[07:37] | one dozen commercial grade blasting caps in an arson-explosives raid, | 在进行易燃物突击检查时没收了 一打商用雷管 |
[07:41] | and that the lab was processing the case evidence. | 而实验室正在处理这批证据 |
[07:44] | Well, then, I know exactly where I’d go next… | 那我就知道下一步怎么办了… |
[07:47] | ’cause I know where those blasting caps are. | 我当然知道雷管在哪里 |
[07:49] | They’re right in here. | 就在这里 |
[07:50] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[07:52] | Not so fast, cowboy. | 不要这么急 牛仔 |
[07:53] | Give me those keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[08:16] | Looks like you’re one blasting cap shy, Bob | 雷管少了一只 Bob |
[08:19] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[08:22] | Wait… y’all don’t think I had something to do with… | 等等 你们不会以为我和这有关… |
[08:29] | are there any prints on the lock? | 锁上有指纹吗? |
[08:30] | Excuse me, we’re… | 不好意思 我们在… |
[08:32] | playing a murder game. I know, I get it. | 玩谋杀游戏 我知道 |
[08:34] | I wanna play. | 我也想玩 |
[08:36] | He says it’s not a game. | 他说这不是游戏 |
[08:38] | Well, I wanna play anyway. | 不管怎样我都要玩 |
[08:39] | No. | 不行 |
[08:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:40] | You’re the dead guy. | 你是死者 |
[08:43] | Well, then I’d have a vested interest in the outcome then, wouldn’t I? | 那我就有权知道结果 不是吗? |
[08:47] | Oh, come on, I’ll fill him in as we go along. | 来吧 我可以边调查边给他介绍情况 |
[08:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | So. Are there any prints on the lock? | 那…锁上有指纹吗? |
[08:55] | No, no prints. Just metal shavings. | 没有 只有金属刮痕 |
[09:00] | Looks like this lock’s been slipped. | 看来这锁被撬过 |
[09:09] | So somebody stole the blasting cap from ballistics | 有人偷了雷管 |
[09:11] | to make it look like Bobby did it. | 嫁祸给 Bobby |
[09:13] | Nefarious, don’t you think? | 真恶毒 不是吗? |
[09:15] | What about the chemicals that were used to make the explosive? | 那炸药的化学成分呢? |
[09:18] | Did we get anything back from trace? | 痕迹科有什么结果? |
[09:21] | You always get something from trace. | 痕迹科总能有结果 |
[09:23] | The explosive was liquid Nitro-acetate and | 爆炸物是硝基乙酸酯 |
[09:26] | solid ammonium nitrate packed in baking soda. | 混合硝酸铵 包在小苏打里 |
[09:29] | To blend in with the rest of the cocaine bricks. Cute. | 和其它毒品块混合在一起 不错 |
[09:32] | Explosive liquids are generally pretty volatile. | 爆炸性液体通常都极易挥发 |
[09:35] | Did you ask Hodges if Nitro-acetate has any special storage requirements? | 你有没有问 Hodges 硝基乙酸酯有什么特别的储存要求? |
[09:38] | It needs to be refrigerated. | 需要冷藏 |
[09:39] | Yeah, he said it needed to be refrigerated. | 他说需要冷藏 |
[09:42] | Well, there’s only so many refrigerators in the lab. | 实验室的冷藏室就几处 |
[09:44] | Maybe “where” can get us to “who”. | 也许冷藏室能让我们找到凶手 |
[10:05] | What are you guys looking for? | 你们在找什么? |
[10:07] | I’m sorry, we can’t tell you that, Henry. | 对不起 Henry 我们不能告诉你 |
[10:09] | Nitrogen Tetra-hydride… | 四氢化氮… |
[10:14] | sodium nitrate. | 硝酸钠 |
[10:15] | Wait, what happens when you mix those two compounds? | 等等 把这两个化合物混合会怎样? |
[10:18] | They produce Nitro-acetate. | 生成硝基乙酸酯 |
[10:19] | That’s a high explosive binary, Henry. | 那可是高危二元炸药 Henry |
[10:21] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[10:22] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[10:25] | Look, just ’cause i have those compounds in my fridge | 就算我的冰箱里有这些化合物 |
[10:27] | doesn’t mean I used them to make Nitro-acetate. | 也不能证明我用它们来做炸药 |
[10:30] | You can’t prove that. | 你们没证据 |
[10:32] | Baking soda was used to conceal the explosive, smart ass. | 小苏打用来包炸药 你个混蛋 |
[10:36] | It’s also used to absorb odors. | 也可以除异味 |
[10:38] | Nice smell is a priority of my life. | 气味好闻是我的重要原则 |
[10:40] | I think the baking soda was used to absorb a lot more than odors, Henry. | 我觉得小苏打不仅是除异味那么简单 |
[11:11] | Okay, I confess, I did it! | 好吧 我认罪 是我干的 |
[11:14] | Henry? | |
[11:16] | Why would Henry kill me? | Henry 为什么要杀我? |
[11:17] | We’re not supposed to care about the why. | 我们不该关心动机 |
[11:20] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[11:26] | – Hey, fellows. – Hey. | – 嘿 伙计们 – 嘿 |
[11:27] | Thanks for giving me justice at least. | 谢谢你们至少给了我公道 |
[11:29] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:31] | Man, I don’t know if I’m more tired or hungry right now. | 我都不知道我现在是累还是饿 |
[11:34] | You wanna get something to eat? | 想去吃点什么吗? |
[11:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:35] | Actually, I felt like a little Pai Gow or some blackjack. | 其实我更想玩扑克牌 |
[11:38] | Let’s hit the strip. | 我们去长街玩吧 |
[11:40] | After the shift we just pulled? | 刚下班 你还有这力气? |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:42] | I just drank one of those energy drinks. | 我刚喝了瓶能量饮料 |
[11:43] | I probably won’t sleep for another couple hours. | 可能几小时都不用睡觉 |
[11:46] | I don’t think so, man. | 我可不行 |
[11:47] | Maybe another time, huh? | 下次吧 |
[11:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:50] | I’ll catch ya later. | 一会来找你 |
[11:55] | All right, Grissom. | 好了 Grissom |
[11:56] | That’s it for me. I’m out of here. | 我下班了 正要走 |
[11:58] | Have a nice day. | 再见 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I’m going over to Frank’s to grab something to eat. | 我要去弗兰克餐厅吃点东西 |
[12:04] | I’ll probably be there for at least an hour if you want to… | 至少会待一小时 如果你想… |
[12:07] | if you want to join me. | 想跟我一起去 |
[12:11] | You know, we don’t have to talk about anything in particular. | 要知道 我们不用没话找话 |
[12:14] | Just two guys having breakfast. | 就两人一起吃早餐 |
[12:16] | I just don’t think it’s good for people to be alone too much. | 我只是觉得总独来独往不太好 |
[12:21] | If you want to, cool. If not, cool. Whatever. | 随便 你去也好 不去也好 |
[12:36] | Rack ’em up. | 折磨死他们 |
[12:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[12:38] | Well, word on campus is, there’s a murder game going on. | 实验室传言 有人在玩谋杀游戏 |
[12:41] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s not a game. | 哦 不不 这不是游戏 |
[12:42] | It’s a thought experiment. | 这是思维实验 |
[12:45] | Sounds like the late Archie Johnson has a big mouth. | 似乎已故的 Archie Johnson 是个大嘴巴 |
[12:48] | Come on, please, it’s been really slow at prints all day. | 来嘛 整天查指纹 时间过得真慢 |
[12:50] | Who we killin’? | 我们要干掉谁? |
[12:54] | Henry, I need the TOX on that lady, um… | Henry 我要给这位女士做毒物检验 |
[13:00] | Henry! | |
[13:09] | no sign of sexual trauma. | 没有性侵犯迹象 |
[13:11] | Thank god for small favors. | 感谢上帝略施小恩 |
[13:13] | You know, David, our job is never easy, but this is a colleague. | David 我们的工作向来不容易 更何况他是同事 |
[13:17] | If your emotions are too raw and you feel you need to excuse yourself… | 如果你受不了 想离开… |
[13:22] | look. | 听 |
[13:24] | he’s crunchy. | 他在嘎吱嘎吱响 |
[13:35] | frozen sweat stains. Yuck. | 冰冻的汗渍 讨厌 |
[13:37] | He was trapped in a small space at minus ten degrees centigrade. | 他被困在零下10度的小空间里 |
[13:41] | So it’s fair to assume he was exerting himself | 所以估计在恐惧中 |
[13:44] | in a state of mind-numbing terror. | 无意识地乱动也很正常 |
[13:48] | How long do you think he was stuck in there? | 你觉得他困了多久? |
[13:51] | well, several hours at least. | 至少几个小时 |
[13:53] | Time of exposure in extreme cold is difficult to gauge physiologically. | 受冻的时间很难从尸体估算出来 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you let me know when he softens up and we’ll start cutting. | 等他软化后再通知我来切开吧 |
[14:04] | So we’re just going to wait for him to thaw? | 我们就等着他解冻? |
[14:06] | What do you want me to do, stick him in a microwave? | 你还想我干嘛 把他塞进微波炉? |
[14:18] | So, then, okay, Henry froze to death. | 那么 Henry 是冻死的 |
[14:21] | Well, maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[14:23] | Because if the autopsy hasn’t been performed yet, | 因为还没尸检 |
[14:25] | then we can’t be sure that’s cod. | 就不能确定死因 |
[14:27] | Well played, Simms. | 玩得不错 Simms |
[14:29] | So it takes a few turns for the autopsy results to get back. | 所以几个回合后 尸检结果出来了 |
[14:32] | Turns? | 回合? |
[14:33] | Hours. A few hours. | 小时 几个小时 |
[14:34] | So, while you’re waiting for the autopsy results, | 那么 你一边等尸检结果 |
[14:37] | what do you do in the meantime? | 一边会干什么? |
[14:38] | Well, the CSI’s would process the freezer. | CSI 会检查冷藏室 |
[14:41] | Did they find anything? | 他们有什么发现吗? |
[14:42] | A virtual cornucopia. | 很多发现 |
[14:56] | The condition of the interior could be the result of a struggle, | 内部混乱可能由打斗所致 |
[15:00] | or the simple, understandable panic of a man trapped inside a freezer. | 也可能是被困冷藏室而惊慌失措 |
[15:06] | In any event, the emergency release handle appears | 无论如何紧急开关 |
[15:09] | to have been bent and rendered in operative, | 被折弯导致坏掉不能操作 |
[15:12] | and several chemical containers broken | 还有几个化学容器摔破了 |
[15:14] | in the process possibly releasing chloroform | 有可能释放出氯仿 |
[15:18] | and methyl ethyl ketone into the space. | 还有甲丁酮 |
[15:21] | I’m sending samples to trace to confirm. | 现在将样本送去痕迹科检验 |
[15:27] | Trace. | 痕迹科 |
[15:28] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 你真是无所不能 |
[15:30] | Hodges. | |
[15:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:44] | This could be a case of lab geek humor gone wrong. | 可能是低级玩笑开过了头 |
[16:02] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:04] | Hello! | 喂! |
[16:06] | Hello?! It’s not funny! | 喂?! 这不好玩! |
[16:09] | come on | 快点 |
[16:19] | oh, my god. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[16:21] | Oh, my god. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[16:22] | Oh, my god, help! | 天哪 救命! |
[16:26] | help me! | 救命! |
[16:28] | Please help! | 救命啊! |
[16:30] | So the merry prankster comes back later, sees the joke gone bad, | 那个调皮鬼回来以后 发现玩笑不好笑了 |
[16:34] | then he just yanks the pin and scrams. | 就拔出插销然后跑了 |
[16:36] | You said that the emergency release plunger was bent. | 你说紧急开关被扭弯了 |
[16:40] | Well, that thing is made of solid steel. | 那玩意儿是脱氧钢做的 |
[16:43] | How could Henry do that? | Henry 怎么能折弯它? |
[16:44] | Adrenaline kicks in when he finally realizes that he’s dying. | 受到死亡威胁 肾上腺素增加 |
[16:48] | So, maybe in the moment of crisis, Henry has the strength of ten men. | 在危急关头 Henry 能顶十个男人 |
[16:52] | Ten small men. | 十个小男人 |
[16:55] | “maybe. ” That word always looks so good on a case report. | “也许”这词能写在案件报告里吗? |
[16:59] | Was there any evidence on the handle on the outside of the freezer? | 冷藏室外面的手柄上有证据吗? |
[17:02] | Just a schmear. | 就一处污迹 |
[17:06] | Sugar, soy protein, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, roasted nuts. | 糖 大豆蛋白 部分氢化植物油 烤花生 |
[17:12] | Peanut butter? | 花生酱? |
[17:13] | Well, killer’s got to eat, too. | 凶手也要吃饭 |
[17:15] | So, CSI’s would check every trash can | 所以 CSI 会检查所有垃圾箱 |
[17:17] | and every bio hazard disposal unit in the whole lab. | 实验室内所有的生物危害废料间 |
[17:20] | Yes, the would, and they would find… | 是的 而且他们会发现… |
[17:27] | what, no jelly? | 什么 没有果子冻? |
[17:29] | We found the peanut butter from inside your glove. | 我们在你的手套里侧发现了花生酱 |
[17:31] | It matches the stuff we found on the freezer door handle. | 跟冷藏室把手上的物质一致 |
[17:34] | Chunky, right? | 厉害吧? |
[17:35] | I didn’t kill Henry. | 我没杀 Henry |
[17:37] | Well, not on purpose. | 当然 你不是故意的 |
[17:38] | No, not even by accident. | 不 连意外都不是 |
[17:42] | I only had a couple of minutes for lunch, | 我只有一点时间吃中饭 |
[17:44] | and I had a bunch of photo emulsion sheets that needed to be stored. | 但还有一堆感光相纸要储存 |
[17:47] | And I store them in the freezer. | 所以我就放在冷藏室里 |
[17:49] | You seem very tense. | 你似乎很紧张 |
[17:52] | You know, I don’t really like being persecuted. | 我不喜欢遭人迫害 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:59] | Get used to it, punk. | 习惯吧 小伙子 |
[18:01] | No, I don’t know about that. | 不 我不确定是他 |
[18:03] | What? | 什么? |
[18:04] | Well, Bobby’s a gun guy. | Bobby 喜欢枪 |
[18:05] | Gun guys shoot people. | 他应该会用枪杀人 |
[18:07] | Gun guys don’t shoot people. People shoot people. | 不是那么回事 人们都可能开枪杀人 |
[18:09] | Actually, bullets shoot people, | 实际上 射中人的是子弹 |
[18:11] | shot from guns which are usually in the hands of gun guys. | 通常从爱枪族手中的枪里射出来 |
[18:14] | Can we get the autopsy results? | 尸检有结果了吗? |
[18:16] | Well, I guess Henry’s had enough time to defrost. | Henry 也该化得差不多了 |
[18:18] | Cod was not, in fact, due to hypothermia. | 死因并非体温过低 |
[18:21] | Ooh, wait, no, I can guess what they found in TOX. | 等等 我猜到毒物检查的结果了 |
[18:23] | It was chloroform. | 是氯仿 |
[18:24] | Nope. | 不是 |
[18:25] | Methyl ethyl ether? | 甲乙醚 |
[18:26] | PCP. | 五氯酚 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么? |
[18:27] | Massive, overdose amounts of PCP. | 五氯酚摄入过量 |
[18:30] | Commonly known as phencyclidine, or angel dust. | 俗称苯环己哌啶 或天使粉 |
[18:34] | PCP blocks the brain’s NMDA receptors, hypothalamus goes nuts, | 五氯酚阻断大脑的 NMDA 受体 使下丘脑错乱 |
[18:39] | resulting in anxiety, confusion, and fever-like overheating. | 导致焦虑 混乱 类似高烧的过热 |
[18:47] | So Henry goes into the cooler to cool off… | 所以 Henry 逃进冷藏室凉快… |
[18:51] | And with the PCP stimulating his adrenal glands, | 五氯酚刺激他的肾上腺 |
[18:53] | he has the strength of the incredible hulk. | 使他产生难以置信的蛮力 |
[19:00] | A duster? | 嗑五氯酚? |
[19:01] | You made me a lousy duster? | 你把我编成这种低级家伙? |
[19:02] | That is totally bogus. | 这也太假了 |
[19:04] | Aside from the 10, 000 other reasons why I’d be crazy to even try that junk, | 且不说那一万个 我试都不会去试的理由 |
[19:09] | if I were a closet PCP freak, I wouldn’t do it in the lab. | 就算我偷吸五氯酚 也绝不会在实验室里 |
[19:13] | That’s very professional. | 你很有专业素质 |
[19:14] | Archie told me about your sick little thought experiment, and I want to play. | Archie 说你在进行变态思维实验 我还想来玩 |
[19:17] | But I still can’t believe, even hypothetically, | 但就算是假想 |
[19:19] | you’d do something like this to me. | 我也不信你 居然这么待我 |
[19:20] | Well, Henry, I hypothetically called your mother and I explained everything. | Henry 我假想给你妈妈打电话解释 |
[19:24] | That woman is a crier. | 她哭个不停 |
[19:27] | Your autopsy didn’t mention powder in his nasal passages or PCP damage in his lungs. | 尸检中没提到他鼻腔有粉末 或肺部遭到五氯酚伤害 |
[19:31] | That’s because it wasn’t there. | 因为本来就没有 |
[19:33] | So Henry didn’t inhale it, or smoke it, or snort it? | 那么 Henry 没有吸入这玩意? |
[19:36] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[19:38] | Then how did the PCP get into my system? | 那五氯酚怎么会进入我体内? |
[19:40] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[19:45] | Oh! Crusty pits. | 哦! 冻硬的腋窝 |
[19:48] | Sweat stains. | 汗渍 |
[19:49] | You said that Henry’s lab coat had big sweat stains on the collar and on the armpits. | 你说 Henry 身上的工作服 在领子和腋下有大量汗渍 |
[19:53] | So that’s it… somebody dosed the coat. | 那就是了 有人给工作服下了药 |
[20:11] | lab coat tests positive for PCP. | 工作服测试出有五氯酚 |
[20:14] | Combined with body heat and sweat, | 结合体热和汗水 |
[20:16] | the drug must’ve entered his system transdermally. | 药物一定是通过皮肤进入他体内 |
[20:19] | Like a nicotine patch from hell. | 满身的致死贴片 |
[20:22] | Well, Henry would’ve died of an overdose no matter what. | Henry 迟早会死于服药过量 |
[20:26] | So, all the trapping him in the freezer with the chemicals spilling, | 所以他困在冷藏室 化学品泄露 |
[20:31] | that was all completely incidental. | 完全都是意外 |
[20:33] | It was the logical outcome of the initial crime. | 这是最初犯罪的合理结论 |
[20:36] | And it’s quite funny. | 真有趣 |
[20:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[20:39] | Well, we’re not done yet. | 还没结束 |
[20:41] | Who did the deed? | 谁干的? |
[20:42] | Well, taking lab coats off the premises is against regulations. | 把工作服带出大楼会违规 |
[20:46] | So the PCP would’ve had to have been applied in the lab, right under our noses. | 所以五氯酚应该在实验室就涂好了 就在我们眼皮底下 |
[20:50] | And that stuff reeks. | 这玩意儿很臭 |
[20:51] | I have to crank my fume hood up full whenever I work with it, | 每次处理这个 我都得把通风柜开到最强 |
[20:53] | I still go home with a headache. | 到回家时都会头疼 |
[20:54] | Fume hoods. | 通风柜 |
[20:55] | There’s fume hoods in the garage, and DNA and trace. | 车库有通风柜 DNA 科和痕迹科也有 |
[20:58] | So we would have to test all the sinks for PCP. | 得检查所有水槽是否有五氯酚 |
[21:00] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[21:02] | That’s a good approach. | 这一步走得聪明 |
[21:05] | It’s well considered, and thoughtful | 考虑周到全面 |
[21:14] | But you would find nothing. | 但你将一无所获 |
[21:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:16] | Yeah, there’s no trace of PCP in any of sinks. | 是的 每个水槽里都验不出五氯酚 |
[21:19] | Squeaky clean. | 洗得一干二净 |
[21:21] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[21:35] | Oh! Wait. | 哦! 等等 |
[21:37] | I got it, check the plant. | 我明白了 检查植物 |
[21:40] | You got it. | 你猜中了 |
[21:45] | The killer cleaned up, but he left one witness. | 凶手清洗过 但漏了一名目击证人 |
[21:58] | Wendy. | |
[21:59] | Me? | 我? |
[22:00] | Oh, drat. | 真讨厌 |
[22:03] | Well, it’s not a slow day for me after all. | 今天我没法清闲了 |
[22:04] | Ecklie wants me to pick up the backlog from swing. | Ecklie 要我去接手小夜班积压的活 |
[22:07] | Somebody please tell me who dies next. | 谁告诉我下一个死者 |
[22:09] | And how. Thank you. | 还有死法 谢谢 |
[22:10] | So… you got time for one more? | 那么 有时间再玩上一轮吗? |
[22:14] | Well, someone’s having fun. | 有人正玩到兴头上 |
[22:15] | Maybe a little. | 也许有点儿 |
[22:17] | You’re not bad at this. | 你还不错嘛 |
[22:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:20] | I’ve been thinking about taking the CSI field test. | 我在考虑参加 CSI 外勤测验 |
[22:22] | This is actually really good theory and practice for me. | 这能帮我联系理论和实践 |
[22:24] | The field test? | 外勤测验? |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:28] | – What? Why? – Nothing. | – 什么? 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[22:30] | – Nothing? – That’s right. | – 没什么? – 对 |
[22:32] | A great big pile of nothing. From me, to you. | 一大堆没什么 我没什么要说 |
[22:38] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[22:39] | How are you? | 最近好吗? |
[22:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:42] | I can’t ask how you’re doing? | 我不能问好? |
[22:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:45] | I’ve just had a lot of, uh… | 我刚经历了很多… |
[22:47] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直在忙 |
[22:48] | Oh. Well, maybe you should take a few days off, for once in your career. | 没准你该休几天假 这辈子你总该休次假吧 |
[22:53] | I mean, you’ve got enough stored up. | 你积累了很多假期 |
[22:56] | Go after her. | 去找她吧 |
[22:59] | It’s not what she wants. | 她不会想那样 |
[23:01] | What do you want? | 你希望怎么样? |
[23:03] | I want her to be happy. | 我希望她幸福 |
[23:06] | – Field agent Simms. – Stop it. | – 外勤探员 Simms – 别说了 |
[23:09] | – Hey, I think it’s got a nice ring to it. – Thank you. | – 我觉得这是个很好的开始 – 谢谢 |
[23:11] | Here she comes, flashing her badge, taking down preps. | 她出现了 亮出徽章 捉拿罪犯 |
[23:15] | Why is even potential advancement so threatening to you? | 为什么我的前景让你感到受威胁? |
[23:17] | Hey, Sanders left the lab, he got his ass kicked. | Sanders 离开实验室却吃了很多苦头 |
[23:20] | I’m just saying. | 我只是随口说说 |
[23:22] | All right, come on, let’s do another one. | 好了 快点 做下一个 |
[23:24] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 |
[23:26] | Let’s. | 我开始了 |
[23:44] | Well, now, that’s a little passive-aggressive, don’t you think? | 这不还是泼我冷水? |
[24:07] | no kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[24:19] | It appears as though the Vic struck the edge of the table. | 现场迹象显示死者撞到了桌角 |
[24:30] | The evidence on the floor is… well, evidence. | 地上的证据是… 就是证据 |
[24:35] | Brown paper bindle must have opened when it fell. | 棕色纸袋肯定在掉落时松开了 |
[24:38] | Looks like the contents of a woman’s purse. | 大概是女人钱包里的东西 |
[24:41] | And here’s the Vic’s other shoe. | 这是死者的另一只鞋 |
[24:43] | Square toe, low heel, stylish but affordable. | 方形鞋头 低跟 时髦但并不昂贵 |
[24:47] | Flirty, not whory. | 有些轻浮 但不风骚 |
[24:48] | You will be missed. | 我们会想念你的 |
[24:50] | There’s an oily residue on the sole. | 鞋底有些油性残留物 |
[25:07] | The evidence appears to lead to an inescapable conclusion. | 证据指向一个显而易见的结论 |
[25:11] | This tragedy might have just simply been the result of an accident in the workplace. | 这场悲剧可能只是工作场合的事故 |
[25:16] | I fell off a ladder? | 我从梯子上摔下来了? |
[25:18] | Well, you are kind of little clumsy. | 你有点笨手笨脚的 |
[25:19] | Since when? | 有吗? |
[25:20] | It’s endearing. | 显得你很可爱 |
[25:23] | Are you satisfied with the explanation? | 你对这个解释满意吗? |
[25:25] | Uh, no. | 不满意 |
[25:26] | What about the oily residue on the ladder? | 那梯子上的油性物质是怎么回事? |
[25:29] | There are bristles in the oil, | 油污上粘着猪毛 |
[25:31] | which means that somebody brushed it on. | 这表示油是某个人刷上去的 |
[25:33] | What exactly is the oily stuff? | 那油性物质究竟是什么? |
[25:35] | Well, thank god… | 感谢上帝… |
[25:37] | for trace analysis. | 我们有痕迹分析 |
[25:40] | Hodges, who is a genius and tragically underpaid, | Hodges 是个天才 可惜工资拿少了 |
[25:45] | used the powers of his brilliant mind and the scientific method to discover | 他以智慧和科学力量发现了 |
[25:49] | that the oil that was brushed on the ladder was a Teflon-based two-part oil. | 梯子上刷了特富龙为主的二元油 |
[25:56] | A gun lubricant. | 枪支润滑剂 |
[25:59] | So? | 那又怎么样? |
[26:00] | So you’re the gun guy, Bobby. | 你和枪打交道 Bobby |
[26:03] | Yeah, which is exactly why I would never use Teflon-based two-part oil. | 对 所以我才不会用那种油 |
[26:08] | Real gun guys hate that stuff. | 真正爱枪的人讨厌那玩意 |
[26:10] | If it separates in the can, it separates in the gun. | 储存时容易分离 用起来更麻烦 |
[26:15] | You are tense. | 你很紧张 |
[26:17] | So, where do you think you’re going? | 你要上哪儿去? |
[26:18] | Back to work. This is ridiculous. | 回去工作 这一切荒谬至极 |
[26:22] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[26:25] | No, no. | 不对 不对 |
[26:27] | Captain Brass is not the kind of cop who smacks a suspect around. | Brass 不是那种会打嫌犯的警察 |
[26:29] | Really? Scares me. | 是吗? 我很怕他 |
[26:34] | Oh, well, look who’s the clumsy one now. | 看来笨手笨脚的是我 |
[26:37] | Excuse me. | 请稍等 |
[26:39] | Okay, so wdoe n’t have nearly enough to hold Bobby, right? | 没有足够证据扣留 Bobby 对吗? |
[26:42] | No. | 对 |
[26:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:47] | Who’s up for an autopsy? | 现在轮到给谁尸检了? |
[26:50] | The carotid-jugular complex was transected, | 颈部动脉和静脉均被横切开 |
[26:53] | and based on the placement and size of the wound, | 根据伤口的位置和大小 |
[26:56] | I’d say she had at… | 我认为她曾经… |
[26:58] | hey, it’s a neck wound. | 嘿! 我的伤口在颈部 |
[27:04] | Based on the placement and size of the neck wound, | 根据颈部伤口的位置和大小 |
[27:07] | she was conscious 30 to 60 seconds before blood loss was fatal. | 在她失血过多死亡前 有30至60秒的时间是清醒的 |
[27:11] | That’s a long time. | 这是段很长的时间 |
[27:12] | No one reported her screaming or calling out for help. | 但没有人听见她喊叫或求救 |
[27:15] | We have to get back to the case file. | 我们得回到案件档案上来 |
[27:22] | Ther e was no blood on her hands at the scene. | 当时她的手上没有血迹 |
[27:26] | Unless she was unconscious, she would have at least tried to stop the bleeding. | 除非她已经昏过去了 不然肯定会试着止住血 |
[27:29] | Well, there was no blow to the head. | 她的头部没有猛烈撞击的伤口 |
[27:30] | Do you think it’s possible she was dead before she hit the table? | 有没有可能她在撞到桌子前就死了? |
[27:33] | You mean like a cardiac event? | 你是说急性心脏病? |
[27:36] | I can’t rule that out, but a healthy, 36-year-old having a heart attack? | 不能排除这点 但是一名健康的 36岁女性会有心脏病吗? |
[27:40] | 35 in October, thank you very much. | 十月刚满35岁 请记住 非常感谢 |
[27:47] | She has a oval, perimortem burn on her wrist. | 手腕上有一处死前形成的椭圆烧伤 |
[27:51] | Wait a second. That’s familiar. | 等等 这形状很眼熟 |
[28:09] | singed right off her barely 35-year-old wrist. | 她刚刚35岁的手腕上有个焦痕 |
[28:12] | That bracelet wasn’t old evidence. | 手镯不是旧案证物 |
[28:14] | I was wearing it. | 是我的东西 |
[28:16] | Correct. | 答对了 |
[28:17] | So, what melts silver and stops your heart at the same time? | 是什么熔化了银 同时使你的心脏停止跳动? |
[28:22] | A bolt of lightning. | 一道闪电 |
[28:23] | In the lab. | 我们在实验室里 |
[28:24] | Electrocution. | 我触电了 |
[28:25] | From what? | 哪儿的电? |
[28:26] | Something in the evidence locker. | 证物室里的某样东西 |
[28:57] | There was a motorcycle battery in the ventilation duct? | 通风管里有摩托车电池? |
[29:01] | Wired to the ladder and the evidence box? | 用电线和梯子与证物盒连在一起? |
[29:05] | Precisely. | 非常准确 |
[29:15] | devilishly clever, wouldn’t you say? | 聪明绝顶 你是想这么说吗? |
[29:17] | No. | 不是 |
[29:18] | Well, who’s the killer, wile E.Coyote? | 那凶手是谁? 大笨狼怀尔? |
[29:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[29:21] | It’s ridiculous! | 太荒唐了! |
[29:22] | Anyone could have walked in there. | 谁都有可能走进证物室 |
[29:23] | So, what, the victim’s just random? | 难道受害者是完全随机的? |
[29:25] | Uh, no. | 不是的 |
[29:26] | How’d the killer get me up there in the first place? | 凶手怎么让我进证物室呢? |
[29:28] | What did he do, pass me in the hall and say, | 难道把我叫住 对我说 |
[29:30] | “hey, Wendy, go climb up that ladder “ | “嗨 Wendy 去爬那架梯子 |
[29:31] | and check out the case evidence you had absolutely nothing to do with?” | 看看那个你根本用不着的证物盒?” |
[29:35] | Not in those words exactly, but, uh, yeah. | 字眼不太一样 不过…差不多 |
[29:37] | That’s completely unverifiable. | 这完全站不住脚 |
[29:39] | This is so lame. | 没有说服力 |
[29:40] | Scenario requires further revision. | 场景需要进一步修改 |
[29:43] | Okay, what is that? | 你在干什么? |
[29:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:49] | Is that a tape recorder? | 那是录音机吗? |
[29:50] | You are so paranoid. | 你实在想太多了 |
[29:53] | This thought experiment has now concluded. | 思维实验现在结束! |
[29:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:04] | Why were you recording us? | 你为什么要录音? |
[30:05] | I wasn’t recording you. | 我没有录音 |
[30:08] | Why would I record you? That makes no sense. | 我干嘛要录? 怎么可能呢 |
[30:19] | “Lab rats. “ | “实验室老鼠” |
[30:21] | “The game of science and murder. “ | 有关科学和谋杀的游戏 |
[30:23] | It’s a prototype. | 只是雏形 |
[30:24] | “Two to four players, ages eight and up. “ | 2到4个玩家 8岁以上 |
[30:28] | You’re making a board game? | 你在做棋盘游戏? |
[30:30] | Well, it’s not just a board game. | 这不仅是休闲游戏 |
[30:32] | Gets people to think. | 还能让人动脑思考 |
[30:34] | Why were you recording us? | 你为什么要录我们的对话? |
[30:37] | I needed your help to flesh out scenarios, | 我需要你们的帮助来充实罪案场景 |
[30:40] | and I figured that if I hid the recorder, | 我觉得如果把录音机藏起来 |
[30:42] | your answers would be candid and honest. | 你们的答案会更真实 |
[30:45] | Look, see. | 来看看 |
[30:49] | It’s like clue, only CSI-IER. | 就像”线索”游戏 但是 CSI 味道更浓 |
[30:57] | Hodges, this is, uh… | Hodges 这个… |
[31:00] | this is kind of impressive. | 看起来很不错 |
[31:02] | In a painfully sad, geek type of way. | 虽然可怜又怪异 |
[31:08] | Well, painfully sad geeks have a lot of spare time on their hands | 可怜的怪人有很多空余时间 |
[31:13] | and loads of disposable income. | 而手头又不宽裕 |
[31:16] | Lab rats could be a gold mine. | “实验室老鼠”没准能赚一笔 |
[31:23] | Little lab techs. | 实验室技术人员玩偶 |
[31:28] | “Sandy Baxter, fingerprint fanatic. “ | Sandy Baxter 指纹爱好者 |
[31:33] | “Reggie Chang, eagled-eyed a/v expert. “ | Reggie Chang 目光敏锐的影像专家 |
[31:38] | “Andrew Henries, top-notch TOX tech. “ | Andrew Henries 顶尖毒物研究员 |
[31:43] | “Hodgkins. “ | |
[31:45] | Hodgkins. | |
[31:47] | You named yourself after cancer. | 你给自己起了癌症的名字 |
[31:56] | “Mindy Bimms, “the clumsy yet buxom DNA tech. “ | Mindy Bimms 笨拙丰满的 DNA 检测员 |
[32:09] | Clumsy yet buxom? | 笨拙而丰满? |
[32:12] | It’s a redeeming feature. | 可以弥补缺陷 |
[32:16] | It’s-it’s a prototype. | 这…这只是雏形 |
[32:18] | So, tell me, do you think that Mindy Bimms is clumsy because she’s top-heavy? | 那么告诉我 你认为 Mindy Bimms 笨拙是因为她胸大无脑吗? |
[32:25] | Or do you just mean clumsy like this? | 或者你的笨拙是这个意思? |
[32:29] | Oops. | 不好意思 |
[32:35] | Okay, are you… are you allergic to being honest with me? | 你为什么就是不能对我说实话? |
[32:38] | ‘Cause the thing is, | 事实是 |
[32:39] | if you had actually asked me to help you with this game, I would have. | 如果你直说 需要我帮你 我会的 |
[32:42] | But, no, you had to hide a tape recorder under a table | 但你没说 你把录音机藏在桌子下 |
[32:44] | and engage us all in this great big thought experiment! | 然后把我们引来玩这个 伟大的思维实验 |
[32:48] | When in reality, it doesn’t even matter, apparently, | 而实际上 我的想法并不重要 |
[32:50] | what I think because I’m just Mindy big boobs to you, and I… | 因为你只当我是大波妹 Mindy |
[32:56] | you are the dumbest smart guy I know. | 你这个蠢到极点的聪明人 |
[32:59] | You think I’m smart? | 你觉得我聪明? |
[33:11] | night, Greg. | 晚安 Greg |
[33:12] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[33:16] | Oh, Hodges, I’m so sorry. | Hodges 我很抱歉 |
[33:18] | It’s just that I’m jealous of your intellect. | 我只是嫉妒你的才智 |
[33:21] | But Wendy, you have so much to live for. | 可是 Wendy 生活那么美好 |
[33:23] | Don’t do it. You’re too close to the edge. | 别这么做 你太靠近边缘了 |
[33:26] | Oh, and now I’m drowning! | 我溺水了! |
[33:27] | Oh, god! | 上帝啊! |
[33:28] | Oh, god, help me. | 上帝啊 救救我 |
[33:29] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[33:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[33:34] | Oh, uh… I was, uh, just trying to… | 呃…我只是在… |
[33:42] | develop a board game based on this place, | 做一个以这里为背景的棋盘游戏 |
[33:45] | but not in any legally actionable sense. | 但不会引起任何法律纠纷 |
[33:50] | You get evidence, scenarios, analysis. | 给你证据 场景 分析报告 |
[33:54] | Try to solve diabolical murders. | 要解决凶残的谋杀案 |
[34:10] | I like games. | 我喜欢游戏 |
[34:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | Let’s play. | 咱俩玩儿 |
[34:23] | What makes it hard to catch a killer? | 抓凶手难在哪里? |
[34:25] | Is it the sheer destructive power of the murder itself | 是毁灭性的谋杀本身 |
[34:28] | that obliterates evidence as it snuffs out life? | 将证据像生命一样消灭? |
[34:39] | Or is it the chain of events the murder sets into motion | 还是凶手的连环布局 |
[34:41] | which obscure the true crime? | 混淆了真相? |
[34:50] | that was good. | 真好玩 |
[34:54] | Or is it a mechanism so complex | 抑或杀人手法复杂残忍 |
[34:56] | and diabolical that it borders on the incredible? | 令人难以想像? |
[35:00] | In truth, it is all these things, and all these things are the same. | 事实是 这些全都是难点 而这些情况也都一样 |
[35:07] | Because the only real way to catch a killer, is to outsmart him. | 因为要抓住凶手 只有智胜 |
[35:11] | And hope that he’s not smarter than you. | 并且希望 他没有你聪明 |
[35:28] | so, you were rehearsing your “speech” in front of your computer, | 你在电脑前排练演讲 |
[35:32] | and you take a bullet to the head. | 然后头部中枪 |
[35:34] | No witnesses. | 没有证人 |
[35:35] | Nobody heard the shot, and the killer is somebody in the lab. | 没人听到枪声 凶手就在实验室里 |
[35:39] | Am I eligible? | 我有嫌疑吗? |
[35:40] | In this scenario, no. | 这个场景里没有 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:44] | So during the basic process of the scene, what do I find? | 对现场进行基本勘察后 我发现了什么? |
[35:49] | A single nine millimeter casing at the doorway to trace. | 痕迹实验室门口 有一个9毫米口径的弹壳 |
[35:57] | Then my first blush theory is a walk-by. | 那我第一个想法是 路过枪击 |
[36:10] | I’m going to need the bullet. | 我要检查子弹 |
[36:11] | Then I’m going to need an autopsy. | 我要接受验尸 |
[36:21] | Get it out of your system. | 不要再这样 |
[36:22] | No sign of sexual trauma. | 没有性侵犯迹象 |
[36:24] | Out!Now! | 出去! 马上! |
[36:35] | All right, trajectory of the shot was roughly 90 degrees from vertical, | 子弹轨迹基本水平 |
[36:40] | straight through his noble skull. | 直入他高贵的头颅 |
[36:43] | Bullet didn’t exit. | 子弹没有穿出 |
[36:45] | Is it intact? | 完整吗? |
[36:50] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[36:52] | Ibis. | 用弹道识别系统进行比对 |
[36:54] | The bullet’s nose is significantly deformed and the lead base is pitted. | 弹头部分损毁严重 弹尾凹陷 |
[36:58] | But there are sufficient striae to get a match for what little it’s worth. | 但弹痕还是足够进行比对 虽然用处不大 |
[37:33] | the gun came through the lab about a week ago in a buyback program, | 那把枪是政府回购而来 一周前送达实验室 |
[37:37] | and was subsequently destroyed. | 登记后被依法销毁 |
[37:40] | So you were shot by a weapon that no longer exists. | 这么说你被不存在的武器杀死了 |
[37:44] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[37:47] | Okay, let’s go over your snuff film, shall we? | 我们回顾一下你的谋杀真人秀 |
[37:50] | I want to see exactly what you did. | 我要知道你究竟在干吗 |
[37:55] | In truth, it is all of these things, and all of these things are the same. | 事实是 这些全都是难点 而这些情况也都一样 |
[38:02] | because the only real way to catch a killer, | 因为要抓住凶手 |
[38:04] | is to outsmart him and hope that he is not smarter than you. | 只有智胜 并且希望 他没你聪明 |
[38:15] | do it again. One more time. | 再放一遍 再来一次 |
[38:17] | Wait, wait, wait… they all want to watch? | 等等 等等 他们都想看? |
[38:20] | Professional curiosity. I guess. | 职业病 我猜是这样 |
[38:25] | In truth, it is all these things, and all these things are the same. | 事实是 这些全都是难点 而这些情况也都一样 |
[38:31] | Because the only real way to catch a killer, | 因为要抓住凶手 |
[38:33] | is to outsmart him and hope that he is not smarter than you. | 只有智胜 并且希望 他没你聪明 |
[38:49] | You took the shot in the center of your head, | 你额头中心处中枪 |
[38:52] | but according to the video, you were not facing the hallway. | 但视频里 你并不是面对走廊 |
[38:56] | Which means the bullet didn’t come from there. | 也就是说子弹不是从那里射进来 |
[38:59] | It must’ve come from here. | 而是从这里 |
[39:03] | Yes, it did. | 是的 |
[39:13] | A zip gun. | 手制枪 |
[39:14] | With an unrifled barrel. | 用的是无膛线枪管 |
[39:17] | And a remote trigger. | 和一个遥控扳机 |
[39:19] | What model year is the pager? | 呼机是几几年的型号? |
[39:21] | Pre 1990. | 90年之前 |
[39:23] | So no call-back numbers. | 那么没有呼入号码 |
[39:26] | Pre-1990 pagers didn’t store them. | 90年之前的呼机不存储号码 |
[39:28] | So, you’re at a dead end? | 那么 线索断了? |
[39:32] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[39:46] | Do I have to walk over to the GCMS or will you just tell me? | 我要走出去拿质谱结果吗 还是你直接告诉我? |
[39:50] | The barrel of the zip gun contains traces of black powder. | 手制枪枪管内有黑火药 |
[39:56] | Okay, but the bullet was pitted on the base, | 但子弹底部凹陷 |
[40:01] | which is the result of exposure to smokeless gunpowder. | 那是无烟火药造成的 |
[40:04] | Which means that the bullet that killed you was fired twice. | 意味着杀死你的子弹使用了2次 |
[40:11] | The killer test fires the gun, knowing it will be destroyed, | 凶手测试了那把枪 知道枪会被销毁 |
[40:15] | and keeps the bullet and the casing. | 然后留下子弹和弹壳 |
[40:18] | He puts the bullet in a metal tube on a wad of black powder. | 他把子弹放进填充着黑火药的金属管 |
[40:22] | With a pager trigger, it’s essentially a remote controlled musket. | 连上呼机扳机 做成一把遥控滑膛枪 |
[40:26] | Call the number from any phone or through the internet and… | 随便用个电话 或者上网呼这个呼机 然后… |
[40:32] | impressive. | 真不错 |
[40:34] | Can you tell me whodunit? | 能告诉我是谁干的了吗? |
[40:36] | Well, Bobby Dawson is an early 19th century firearm enthusiast. | Bobby Dawson 热衷于 19世纪早期的火器 |
[40:41] | He, uh, loads and fires muskets for fun. | 他以组装和射击滑膛枪为乐 |
[40:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:46] | Big gun guy. | 好枪男 |
[40:48] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的! |
[40:50] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没干! |
[40:51] | I swear! | 我发誓! |
[41:00] | gun. | 枪 |
[41:11] | What do you got against Bobby Dawson? | 你跟 Bobby Dawson 有什么过节? |
[41:14] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[41:15] | Running gag. | 只是噱头 |
[41:16] | So, you think Bobby Dawson did it? | 你觉得是 Bobby Dawson 干的? |
[41:21] | No. | 不是 |
[41:22] | Bobby was framed. | Bobby 被人陷害 |
[41:25] | You drew me a map. | 你让我绕了一大圈 |
[41:27] | The path of the bullet, if not stopped by your brain mass, | 子弹如果不是被你的脑组织拦住 |
[41:32] | would have continued straight through into ballistics. | 会径直飞向弹道实验室 |
[41:35] | Where Bobby works. | Bobby 在那里工作 |
[41:37] | Now, Bobby’s a real gun guy, | 他成天跟枪打交道 |
[41:38] | and no gun guy would ever position himself down-range of a shot. | 绝不会让自己出现在射击方向 |
[41:45] | You’re more than a victim, Hodges. | 你不止是受害者 Hodges |
[41:48] | According to your video, you straightened up just before the fatal shot was fired. | 视频里 你在致命枪击之前直起身子 |
[41:52] | You knew it was coming. | 你知道子弹会飞来 |
[41:54] | And you made sure that you were in the perfect position to catch it. | 所以你要让自己会被准确打中 |
[41:58] | I am a mere padawan in the presence of the Jedi master. | 在大师您面前我还是个学徒 |
[42:03] | True. | 确实 |
[42:07] | Let’s play another. | 再玩一场 |
[42:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[42:15] | You weren’t ready. | 你还没有准备好 |
[42:17] | To leave. | 离开 |
[42:19] | This. | 这些 |
[42:21] | The challenges, the puzzles, the job. | 挑战 谜团 这份工作 |
[42:25] | No. | 是的 |
[42:27] | But Sara was. | 但那时 Sara 下了决心 |
[42:32] | Yeah, she was. | 是的 |
[42:35] | You can’t stand in the way of that. | 你挡不住 |
[42:39] | When it’s time for someone to move on, you just gotta let them go. | 时候到了 你只能放他们走 |
[42:45] | Let’s play the game, shall we? | 还是玩游戏吧 |
[42:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:51] | Mind if I record this? | 不介意我录音吧? |
[42:55] | Scenario 12, Hodges and Grissom. | 12号场景 Hodges 和 Grissom |
[43:01] | Okay, you walk into the av lab. | 你走进影音实验室 |
[43:02] | You find Archie slumped over his computer with a knife in his head… | 发现 Archie 头部中刀 趴在电脑上… |