时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Construction crew found him | 是建筑工人今天早上来上班 |
[01:11] | when they came into work this morning. | 发现的这个 |
[01:12] | The woman’s dead. The guy’s still alive, but he’s not talking. | 女士已经死亡 这位还活着 但他什么都不肯说 |
[01:16] | Wouldn’t even give me his name, even after I gave him my name. | 我都告诉他我的名字了 他都不肯告诉我他的名字 |
[01:20] | Did you, uh, pull his wallet? | 是…你把他钱包拿走的 |
[01:22] | No, everything is just the way I found it. | 不 我发现时候就这样 |
[01:24] | I mean, I figure some knucklehead, you know, | 我是说 可能是什么白痴 |
[01:26] | came in off the street, found him, | 正经过这里 发现了他 |
[01:28] | figured he had a free pass, and picked his pocket. | 想想白捡个便宜 就拿走了他的钱包 |
[01:36] | Anyway, I’m, uh… I’m talking to people. | 呃 我去问问周围的人 |
[01:39] | I’ll, uh, I’ll l you know what we find out. | 发现什么 会告诉你们的 |
[01:42] | Catherine… | |
[01:43] | Do you need a minute? | 你还得乐一会儿吧 |
[01:44] | Yes, I’m… | 是啊… |
[01:46] | Yes, I’m… | 我… |
[01:47] | I mean… No, Gil. I’m good. | 我是说…不用 Gil 我乐好了 |
[01:55] | So, how’s your day going? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[01:57] | Lady… | 女士… |
[01:59] | the best day I ever had is worse | 我这辈子最幸福的一天 |
[02:01] | than the worst day you’ve ever imagined. | 和你最倒霉的一天比 也要糟糕很多倍 |
[02:03] | Oh, I doubt that. | 哦 那可不一定 |
[02:05] | Who’s your lady friend? | 你这位女士朋友是 |
[02:10] | Never saw that woman before in my life. | 以前从来没见过 |
[02:12] | Uh, look, you’re not going anywhere. | 你看 反正现在你也动不了 |
[02:15] | It’ll be a lot better for you if you just cooperate | 合作一点 可能对你更有好处 |
[02:17] | and tell us what happened. | 不如你如实告诉我们 到底发生了什么 |
[02:21] | You want to know what happened? | 你们想知道怎么回事 |
[02:26] | Figure it out yourself. | 你们自己查吧 |
[02:28] | That’s the fun part. | 这可真的有意思了 |
[03:20] | Hey. | Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[03:23] | One of the residents reported smelling a gas leak at 6:00 a.m. | 一位居民早上6点钟报告闻到了煤气味 |
[03:27] | He, uh, called the gas company. | 他…给煤气公司打了电话 |
[03:29] | They arrived; they evacuated the building. | 他们来了 清空了整幢楼 |
[03:31] | I’m surprised anyone picked out a gas leak | 这里这么臭 |
[03:33] | through the rest of the stench around here. | 他们是怎么闻到煤气味的 |
[03:35] | Yeah, smells like used diapers. | 是啊 闻着像尿布的味道 煤气公司的人顺着气味找到了这个房间 |
[03:37] | The gas boys traced the leak to this apartment, | |
[03:41] | and that was when they found… | 然后就发现了… |
[03:45] | this. | 这个 |
[03:46] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[03:52] | Alyona Ivanovna. | |
[03:55] | Manager said she’s lived here alone for 27 years. | 经理说 她已经在这独居了27年了 |
[03:58] | Head in the oven… | 头放在烤箱里… |
[04:00] | It’s kind of a classic, huh? | 真是经典自杀手法 呃 |
[04:02] | Maybe not. | 也许不是自杀 |
[04:03] | I mean, this apartment is neat as a pin. | 你看 这里干净得一尘不染 |
[04:09] | A lady this tidy | 一个这么干净的女士 |
[04:10] | wouldn’t leave a broken dish in a rack like that, you know? | 怎么会把碎盘子这么扔 |
[04:14] | It doesn’t necessarily indicate foul play. | 但也不一定就是别人下手 我检查过了门和窗 |
[04:16] | I checked the doors and the window. | |
[04:19] | There’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强入的痕迹 |
[04:20] | What do you make of this? | 那你看这是怎么回事 |
[04:22] | A busted phone… | 打破了的电话… |
[04:24] | with gray hairs in it. | 上面还有白色的头发 |
[04:26] | She’s definitely got gray hair. | 她确实是白发 |
[04:37] | Ok, David, let’s roll over together. | 好的 David 咱们给她翻个身 抓牢 1 2… |
[04:47] | Got her, 1 2 | |
[04:58] | Single stab wound, just below the sternum. | 一处刺杀 正在胸骨下 |
[05:02] | It feels domestic. | 感觉像家庭矛盾 |
[05:04] | Crime of passion? | 冲动犯罪 |
[05:05] | Him? | 他吗 |
[05:06] | Good point. | 说的好 |
[05:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:21] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[05:25] | You ready to give me a name? | 打算告诉我们你的名字了吗 |
[05:30] | You know, you are in a very deep hole, | 你现在 已经”身陷其中” |
[05:33] | in every sense of the word, my friend. | 你明白我意思吧 朋友 |
[05:35] | Think about that while we chisel you out. | 我们把你凿出来前 好好考虑一下 |
[05:37] | It’s going to take a few hours… | 估计还得好几个小时… |
[05:39] | assuming we’re careful. | 前提是我们如果有把握的话 回见 |
[05:41] | See ya. | |
[05:58] | It’s just a guess, but I’d say she’s in rigor. | 我估计一下 应该是尸僵 |
[06:03] | Blunt-force trauma on the forehead, | 前额有钝器伤 |
[06:05] | and on the base of the skull. | 头骨底部也有 |
[06:07] | I doubt very highly that those were self-induced. | 我估计 肯定不会是自主受伤 |
[06:12] | Look at that: it’s dented. | 看看 里面已经凹进去 |
[06:17] | Looks like she may have been slammed into her own oven. | 看来 她是被别人塞进去的 没错 |
[06:20] | Yep. | |
[06:22] | She’s been dead at least 12 hours. | 已死亡至少12小时了 |
[06:26] | I’ve got a substance on her… right ear. | 我在她右耳处发现了某种物质 |
[06:30] | She doesn’t really look like the hair gel type. | 看上去不像发胶 稍等 伙计们 看这个 |
[06:33] | Hang on a second, fellas. Look at that. | |
[06:45] | Her dentures… | 她的假牙… |
[06:47] | they were in upside down. | 放反了 |
[06:51] | Hey. You’re coming with me. | 嘿 你跟我过来 |
[06:53] | We got another 419 out by Nellis. | 在Nellis又有一起命案 |
[06:55] | Wow, busy night. Any details? | 哇 够忙的 什么情况 |
[06:57] | They tell me it tastes just like chicken. | 他们说 有浓烈的鸡味 |
[07:21] | So, let’s see, what we got. | 那咱们看看 怎么回事 |
[07:24] | The dead guy in the bath is Raymundo Suarez. | 台子上这位死者叫Raymundo Suarez |
[07:28] | He works the night shift. | 他是上夜班的 |
[07:29] | He cleans the equipment from 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. | 每天晚8点到凌晨4点 负责清洗机器 |
[07:32] | The day-shift guys came in, found him like this. | 白班的人上班时 发现了这个 |
[07:34] | The foreman here called it in. | 是工头报的案 |
[07:37] | This basin is designed to transfer an electrical current. | 这个大台子可以导电的 |
[07:40] | Of course it does. It’s a stun bath. | 没错 这是电击台 |
[07:42] | We use it to stun the chickens | 一般是用来给鸡通电 |
[07:44] | before they go into the next room. | 然后传送到下一间车间 |
[07:45] | Where they get their throats cut. | 专门宰鸡的车间 |
[07:47] | Which is why we electrocute them first. | 所以 得先给小鸡们过电 |
[07:50] | It’s humane. | 人道主义 |
[07:51] | Was the current on when you found the body? | 发现尸体时候 台子上能电了么 |
[07:54] | No, sir, it was off; it stays off all night. | 没有 长官 没电 台子晚上是不通电的 |
[07:56] | Hey, uh, how long is this gonna take? | 嘿 你们得弄多久 |
[08:00] | As long as it takes. | 要多久有多久 |
[08:01] | I got a lot of birds piling up outside. | 我外面可等着一堆小鸡呢 |
[08:03] | They’re gonna die out there in that heat. | 外面那么热 它们会死掉的 |
[08:05] | Well, it’s not like they’re gonna do any better in here. | 它们就是进来 也没什么活的希望 |
[08:07] | Come on, I want to talk to your crew. | 来吧 我去问问你的工人 |
[08:13] | Maybe he was high. | 可能他喝高了 |
[08:15] | Passes out and falls in? | 晕过去 掉在里面 |
[08:17] | How does he end up face down in the middle of the bath? | 那他怎么会是脸朝下的 |
[08:21] | Kind of tough to drown in three inches of water. | 淹死在3英尺的水里 也不容易啊 |
[08:24] | Not impossible, though. | 但不排除这种可能 |
[08:26] | If he hit the water when the current was on, | 可能他碰到水的时候 是通电的 |
[08:28] | his muscles could’ve contracted, | 所以他的肌肉抽搐 |
[08:29] | making it impossible for him to get out. | 老兄就怎么都出不来了 |
[08:32] | But the machine’s off at night, | 但晚上 这机器是不通电的 |
[08:33] | and it was off when they found the body. | 人们发现尸体的时候 是没有电的 |
[08:36] | Which means someone turned it off after he was dead. | 那说明 肯定有人在他死后 关掉了电源 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:42] | Who? | 是谁呢 |
[08:49] | All right, what’s your name, and what do you do here? | 你叫什么 在这做什么工作 |
[08:52] | Name’s Ernie Dell. Maintenance man. | 我叫Ernie Dell 是维修工 |
[08:54] | I work 3:00 to 11:00. | 工作时间从3:00到11:00 |
[08:57] | You see the victim last night? | 你昨晚见过死者么 |
[08:59] | Uh, yeah, and Raymundo was just fine when I left. | 见过 我离开的时候 Raymundo还好好的 |
[09:02] | You and Raymundo get along? | 你和Raymundo关系好么 |
[09:05] | Kept my nose out of his business; | 我不管他的事 |
[09:08] | he kept his out of mine. | 他也不管我的事 |
[09:09] | Didn’t have a problem with him. | 我俩没什么事情 |
[09:11] | But you know somebody who did? | 你知道 谁跟他过不去 |
[09:13] | Well, between you and me, | 那我只跟你说 |
[09:16] | the guy you ought to be talking to is Ike Mannleigh. | 你应该找Ike Mannleigh去聊聊 |
[09:19] | Oh. You mean the guy who owns the company? | 你是说 这家公司的老板 |
[09:21] | Well, Raymundo’s pretty far down on the pecking order. | Raymundo应该算这公司里的小喽罗 |
[09:23] | You think the big boss had a problem with him? | 你觉得大老板会跟他过不去 |
[09:25] | No. Not unless you think | 一般不会 但是如果你上了他老婆 应该算是个原因吧 |
[09:27] | a guy banging your wife is a problem. | |
[09:39] | Can’t blame him, though. | 当然也不能怪他 |
[09:41] | Bubbles Mannleigh is a cheap whore. | Bubbles Mannleigh就是个死不要脸的女人 |
[09:43] | Did you and Bubbles take a tumble? | 你跟Bubbles也有些桃色历史 |
[09:45] | Me? Nah. | 我 没有 |
[09:48] | Reminds me too much of my mother. | 她长得太像我妈妈了 |
[09:50] | Besides, uh… | 而且… |
[09:51] | Bubbles likes the dark meat. | Bubbles喜欢”黑小子” |
[10:15] | Unappetizing place to get your rocks off. | 待在这里真是反胃 |
[10:18] | Not if you have a poultry fetish. | 如果你有恋禽癖的话就无所谓 |
[10:39] | You got something? | 发现什么了么 |
[10:42] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 大发现 |
[10:47] | One more chance. | 又有节目了 |
[12:41] | You look like a kid who’s just found | 你就像个孩子 |
[12:43] | the prize at the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box. | 在饼干盒里发现了小奖品一样 |
[12:44] | Definitely some kind of doll. | 绝对是某种小玩偶 |
[12:46] | It sure is. | 没错 |
[12:49] | Three different vis | 三个死者 |
[12:52] | of the same dead doll. | 同一个死的小玩偶 三个不同角度 |
[12:55] | Maybe this is more than a signature. | 这也许不仅仅是凶手的记号 |
[12:57] | Maybe there’s something these victims have in common. | 可能这几个受害人有一些共同之处 |
[13:00] | First two victims were white, third Hispanic, | 前两个是白人 第三个是西班牙裔 |
[13:03] | two men, | 两位男士一位女士 一个有钱 两个穷人 一个年轻 两个年老 一个有名 两个普通人… |
[13:05] | one woman, one rich, | |
[13:07] | two poor, one young, two old, one famous, | |
[13:11] | two obscure… | |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 没什么共同点 |
[13:16] | And unfortunately, this is the best lead | 而且 这也许是找到凶手的 |
[13:19] | we have for their killer. | 唯一的线索 |
[13:22] | This is the most that Archi | 这是Archi从图像上弄到的最好效果图了 |
[13:24] | could get off that video? | |
[13:25] | Yeah, well, with the equipment we have here. | 以我们现有的设备 只能这个程度 |
[13:28] | I’m getting Raymundo’s cell phone records. | 我去查一下Raymundo的通话记录 |
[13:31] | I’m gonna see if any of his calls are a match to the numbers | 再看看有没有和Penny Garden Izzy Delancy同样的通话记录 |
[13:33] | that Penny Garden and Izzy Delancy had in common. | |
[13:35] | Whatever happened with that number | 那部可遗弃式手机上的号码 |
[13:37] | we got off the disposable cell phone? | |
[13:38] | Any luck with that? | 我们发现什么东西了么 |
[13:40] | Disposable phone numbers are assigned | 一般这种手机的号码都是 |
[13:41] | by the carrier to the phone distributors. | 随机发派 临时使用的 我跑了几家店 |
[13:43] | It took a little bit of legwork, | |
[13:44] | but I did find the store where the phone was sold. | 找到了卖手机那家店 |
[13:46] | Let me guess. | 我猜… |
[13:48] | It was paid for with cash. | 买的人用的是现金 |
[13:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:53] | Mannleigh Chickens. | Mannleigh养鸡场 |
[13:55] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[13:57] | I’ll let you know. | 查到告诉你 |
[14:01] | See how it feels? | 也跟你玩一把神秘 |
[14:10] | You know, we’re getting kind of backed up in here. | 我们这的活都堆起来了 |
[14:13] | The only one I hear complaining about it is you. | 就听见你在这发牢骚 |
[14:19] | Your cement lady’s approximately | 这位水泥女士大约40-45岁 |
[14:22] | 40 to 45 years old. | |
[14:24] | COD is exsanguination due to laceration | 死因是刺伤右心室引起的失血过多 |
[14:27] | of the right ventricle. | |
[14:28] | Wound seven centimeters long, five milmeters wide. | 伤口7厘米长 5厘米宽 |
[14:31] | That looks like it could be a double-edged blade. | 看着像是双刃的刀具 |
[14:34] | It’s pretty thick, too. | 而且是很厚的刀 |
[14:36] | Well, it passed into the heart | 凶器刺穿心室 |
[14:37] | with point of entry midline just below the xiphoid process. | 刺入点正在剑状突起的下方 |
[14:42] | Upward thrust. | 向上刺的 |
[14:43] | I just said that. | 我刚才就是这意思 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:47] | Any idea | 那你估计凶器可能是什么呢 |
[14:48] | what the wean might have been? | |
[14:50] | If I knew, I would’ve told you. | 我要是知道 就告诉你了 |
[14:51] | I got to get to work. | 我还有工作要做 |
[14:53] | Taxpayers are getting their money’s worth tonight. | 那些纳税人的钱 今晚上可算是还清了 |
[15:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:19] | Tingles. | 真疼啊 |
[15:20] | You take them out, he puts them back in. | 就算你摘下来 他还得给你带上 |
[15:26] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[15:28] | It’s acetic acid. | 乙酸 |
[15:30] | Do you do feet? | 脚也泡泡吧 |
[15:32] | I got a bunion | 我有甲沟炎 可以泡一泡 |
[15:33] | that could use some soaking. | |
[15:36] | What’s this do? | 这是干嘛 |
[15:38] | Takes your fingerprints. | 采集指纹 |
[15:42] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你们好运 |
[15:44] | How’s Mr. Hoffa? | 这位Hoffa先生(乱起的名字)怎么样 |
[15:46] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿 Jim |
[15:48] | Cathy and I are just getting reacquainted. | Cathy和我又见面了 |
[15:50] | Will Gilbert be stopping by? | Gilbert一会儿会过来么 |
[15:52] | I take it we don’t have a name yet. | 估计 你们还没问到他名字吧 |
[15:54] | No. | 是的 |
[15:56] | I bet you ten bucks that I have you made by 9:00 p.m. | 我赌10块钱 晚上9点前 我一定知道你是谁 |
[15:58] | You’re on. | 我跟你赌 |
[16:03] | Okay, Hodges. | |
[16:05] | What do you got? | 你查到什么 |
[16:07] | The green trace on your old lady. | 你们老太太身上那种绿色的物质包括 |
[16:08] | Adipic acid, disodium phosphate, sodium citrate, | 脂肪酸 磷酸二钠 柠檬酸钠 |
[16:12] | fumaric acid, Yellow #5, Blue #1, | 富马酸 5号黄色素 1号蓝色素 |
[16:14] | BHA, a whole lot of gelatin, and sugar. | 香醚 大量凝胶及糖 |
[16:18] | Which is? | 那是 |
[16:19] | Oh, come on. | 哦 快点 |
[16:20] | There’s always room for it. | 你总会猜到的 |
[16:21] | Just tell me what it is, Hodges. | 你快点告诉我吧 Hodges |
[16:25] | Jell-O. Lime Jell-O. | 果冻 酸橙果冻 |
[16:27] | Lime Jell-O? | 酸橙果冻 |
[16:28] | I tell you what. You tell me why. | 我告诉你是什么 你得告诉我怎么回事 |
[16:37] | Clear. | |
[17:34] | Clear. | 安全 安全 |
[17:46] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[17:48] | Looks like somebody cleaned up in a hurry. | 看来有人收拾得比较匆忙 |
[17:51] | More green Jell-O. | 还有更多的酸橙果冻 |
[17:57] | Sofia, you get | Sofia 你问到住户的名字了么 |
[17:59] | a tenant’s name for this apartment? | |
[18:01] | According to the management office, | 在管理处办公室查到的 |
[18:02] | this apartment’s a sublet, has been for years. | 这间房间已经转租好几年了 |
[18:04] | He’s not sure who lives here. | 管理员也不知道谁住在这里 |
[18:07] | I got blood, too. | 有血迹 |
[18:14] | This place has a direct view | 这里可以直接看到那个老太太的房间 |
[18:16] | of the old lady’s apartment. | |
[18:20] | So, what, the guy’s killing the old lady, | 那么说 那人杀了老太太 |
[18:25] | he sees he’s being watched, and he, what, | 看到有人发现他了 他就… |
[18:27] | comes back here and whacks the witness? | 折回来 干掉了目击证人 |
[18:29] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[18:31] | But why get rid of this body and leave the old lady? | 可为什么处理这具尸体 留着老太太的呢 |
[18:34] | Hi. I’m Izzy Delancy. | 嗨 我是Izzy Delancy |
[18:37] | And back in my bad old days, | 在我们过去那可恶的年代 |
[18:39] | I’d do almost anything to sell albums. | 我们为了卖专辑 什么都肯做 |
[18:42] | People even accused me of | 我在台上咬掉小鸡的头 |
[18:44] | biting the heads off live chickens on stage. | 竟然还有人指责我 |
[18:47] | I’m not proud of that. | 当然 我并不认为那是什么好事 |
[18:49] | But I’ve worked hard to change. | 我努力去改变 |
[18:52] | And with the help of the good Lord,rd | 在全能的上帝的帮助下 |
[18:54] | 14 years of therapy and two loving wives, | 接受了14年的心理治疗 两位深受我的妻子 |
[18:58] | I humbly believe | 我谦虚地说 |
[19:01] | I’ve made progress. | 我取得了进步 |
[19:03] | But this story is not about Izzy Delancy. | 我要讲的并不是我Izzy Delancy的故事 |
[19:06] | It’s about something much, much bigger: | 而是一个更更更大的故事 |
[19:10] | cruelty. | 残酷 |
[19:12] | Did you know that every day in the United States, | 你们知道每天在美国被杀的鸡 |
[19:14] | more chickens are killed | 比卢旺达大屠杀的人还要多 |
[19:16] | than all the people in the Rwandan genocide? | |
[19:19] | Now, you may argue, | 你也许会说 |
[19:22] | “Izzy, African people are not a food source.” | “Izzy 非洲人民并不是食物” |
[19:25] | Well, you’re missing the point entirely. | 你们完全没有理解 |
[19:27] | Cruelty is cruelty, | 残酷就是残酷 |
[19:30] | whether the victim be a chicken | 不论受害者是一只小鸡 |
[19:33] | or a malnourished African. | 还是一位营养不良的非洲人 |
[19:35] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪发现的这个 |
[19:38] | I like animals, and after | 我喜欢小动物 |
[19:40] | the Delancy murder, I brushed up on my history. | 在Delancy谋杀案之后 我想起来了这个 |
[19:42] | As it turns out, three years ago, | 其实是 三年前 |
[19:45] | Izzy Delancy had a midlife awakening | Izzy Delancy突然中年良知爆发 |
[19:47] | and became an animal rights activist. | 成了一名动物权利活动家 |
[19:48] | He starred in and financed this PSA targeting Mannleigh Chickens | 他在PSA(美国摄影协会)这部片里主演并出资 |
[19:53] | as the epitome of everything that is wrong | 针对Mannleigh养鸡厂 指责所有的屠杀行业 |
[19:55] | in the slaughter industry. | |
[19:57] | It takes a manly man to make a Mannleigh chicken. | Mannleigh养鸡厂 真男人的事业 |
[20:04] | Now, perhaps you’ve purchased | 也许你以为 你买到的只是 |
[20:07] | Mannleigh Roasters, Fryers or Assorted Parts | Mannleigh牌速冻鸡 或是市场里买到的各部分鸡肉 |
[20:11] | at your local grocery store, | |
[20:12] | and you believe you’re eating chicken. | 你以为自己吃的是鸡肉 |
[20:14] | But what you’re really eating | 但是 其实你咽下去的 |
[20:16] | is cruelty. | 就是”残酷” |
[20:18] | Our undercover investigators secretly recorded | 我们的秘密调查员偷偷拍到了 |
[20:21] | workers at a Mannleigh processing plant | Mannleigh养鸡厂工人的工作过程 |
[20:23] | throwing loose animals up against the wall, | 他们把小鸡摔到墙上 |
[20:26] | stomping up and down on them, | 在它们身上踩来踩去 |
[20:28] | kicking them across the room. | 踢来踢去 |
[20:33] | How bad did Mannleigh get hurt by this? | Mannleigh受到这个影响有多大 |
[20:35] | His sales dropped 60%. | 销售量减少了6成 |
[20:37] | He launched a very expensive PR campaign | 后来他又开展了很高价的公关活动 |
[20:40] | to rehabilitate his image, | 来重塑他的商业形象 |
[20:41] | including retrofitting a plant | 还翻新了他的养鸡厂 |
[20:44] | with cruelty-free equipment. | 买了一些”安乐”机器 |
[20:46] | His business never recovered. | 其实他一直没有恢复过来 |
[20:48] | He probably hated Delancy. | 他应该是恨死Delancy了 |
[20:51] | I have no idea | 我不知道Raymundo怎么死的 |
[20:52] | how Raymundo ended up dead. | |
[20:54] | I liked that boy. | 我还挺喜欢他的 |
[20:55] | Apparently, so did your wife. | 是啊 你太太也挺喜欢他的 |
[20:57] | She was spending some quality time | 她跟Raymundo在厂子里 可是风花雪月了一番 |
[20:59] | with Raymundo down at the plant. | |
[21:01] | If I killed every guy that banged my Bubbles, | 如果我杀光所有”关照”过Bubbles的男人 |
[21:03] | they’d be stacking up like cord wood. | 那估计都得组成一个团了 |
[21:05] | So you have no problem with it? | 你是说 你对这个无所谓 |
[21:06] | Look. Bubbles is an insatiable slut, | 听着 Bubbles是个性欲旺盛的小荡妇 |
[21:10] | but she’s my slut, and I love her. | 但她是我的 我爱她 |
[21:13] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我也不用你们来理解 |
[21:15] | Oh, I get it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[21:17] | Do you know this woman? | 那你认识这位女士么 |
[21:20] | I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 我从来没见过她 |
[21:23] | How about him? | 那他呢 |
[21:28] | Let’s not screw around here. | 咱们别绕圈子 |
[21:30] | You know I knew him, and you know I hated him. | 你知道我认识他 知道我恨透了他 |
[21:33] | That jerk nearly put me into Chapter 11. | 那神经病快把我搞破产了 |
[21:36] | He ended up dead, too. | 他也死了 |
[21:37] | And I sent his wife a Hallmark | 他死那天我还给他太太 |
[21:39] | and a case of frozen chickens the day he died. | 邮了个奖牌和一盒速冻鸡 |
[21:42] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[21:44] | That’s what I heard, too. | 我也听说了 |
[21:46] | We’re done here. | 现在没事了吧 |
[21:49] | You want to call my attorney or should I? | 你叫我律师来 还是我自己请 |
[22:39] | Whoo, whoo-whoo! | 呜 呜 |
[22:43] | Thank you, Hodges. | 谢谢 Hodges |
[22:44] | I can see that it’s a train. | 我知道这是火车 |
[22:46] | Yeah, it’s Locomotiveville. | 是的 叫火车头俱乐部 |
[22:50] | Sorry. Thought you might be a member. | 对不起 我以为你也是会员呢 |
[23:23] | Attention all units, suspect’s name is Ernie Dell. | 各单位注意 嫌犯名为Ernie Dell |
[23:42] | Ernie Dell? | |
[23:43] | Las Vegas Police. Open up. | LV警局 开门 |
[24:07] | Clear. Captain. | 安全 队长 |
[24:57] | Sanders. | |
[24:58] | There’s a workshop in the basement. | 地下室有个工作室 |
[25:55] | One of the other residents | 有一位住户认出转租房的住户叫Paul Sullivan 太好了 |
[25:57] | ID’d the tenant in the sublet apartment | |
[25:59] | as Paula Sullivan. That’s good. | |
[26:01] | Well, it’s better than good. | 不仅仅认识 |
[26:03] | Apparently Paula Sullivan | Paula Sullivan还兼职日托的工作 |
[26:04] | does a little day care on the side. | |
[26:05] | We have a witness. | 我们还有目击证人 |
[26:07] | Hi. I’m Warrick Brown | 嗨 我叫Warrick Brown |
[26:09] | from the Crime Lab. Hi. | 犯罪实验室的 |
[26:11] | My Suzy was in that apartment yesterday. | 我的Suzy昨天去过那个房间 |
[26:14] | And she was filthy when they sent her back, | 他们送她回来的时候 她弄得很脏 |
[26:16] | and I marched right over there to give Paula a piece of my mind, | 所以我就过去 想教训Paula一下 |
[26:19] | and she wasn’t home. | 但是她不在家 |
[26:20] | Paula wasn’t there. Max watched me. | Paula不在 是Max在照看我 |
[26:23] | He’s nice. | 他很好 |
[26:25] | Her husband. Neither of them was there when I went back. | 她丈夫 我过去的时候 他们俩谁都不在 |
[26:28] | Well, ma’am, we’re going to need | 女士 我们需要你女儿昨天穿的衣服 |
[26:29] | your daughter’s clothes from yesterday. | |
[26:32] | I like you. You’re a giant. | 我喜欢你 你是个巨人 |
[26:36] | And you’re a princess. | 哈 你是个公主 |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:40] | Okay, Suzy, tell me about Max. | Suzy 跟我说说Max |
[26:43] | What’s Max like? | Max长得什么样 |
[26:44] | Max is my friend. | Max是我的朋友 |
[26:46] | He’s a lion tamer and an astronaut and a spy. | 他是个驯狮员 宇航员 间谍 |
[26:49] | Guy always kinda creeped me out. | 那人总是挺吓人的 |
[26:52] | How come you didn’t know that Paula Sullivan wasn’t home? | Paula Sullivan不在家 你怎么会不知道 |
[26:56] | We live across the courtyard. | 我们就住对面 |
[26:58] | Bye. | 拜 |
[27:02] | I send Suzy over. | Suzy过去 |
[27:04] | I watch until she gets inside. | 我就看着她 直到她进了他家 |
[27:08] | I went in. | 我进去了 |
[27:09] | It was a big mess. | 里面一片大乱团团 |
[27:12] | A big mess? | 乱团团 |
[27:14] | What color was the mess? | 乱团团是什么颜色 |
[27:16] | Red and green. | 红的 绿的 |
[27:26] | Don’t eat that. | 不能吃 |
[27:28] | Max came into the kitchen in his underpants. | Max穿着短裤就进来了 |
[27:36] | Did Max try to hug you or touch you? | 那Max有没有抱抱你 或者碰碰你 |
[27:38] | Oh, no. He went and got dressed. | 哦 没有 他直接就去穿衣服了 |
[27:41] | Did Max seem surprised to see all that | 那Max看到乱团团 有没有很吃惊 我不知道 |
[27:43] | big mess there? I don’t know. | |
[27:47] | What did Max do next? | 后来Max干嘛了 |
[27:49] | He started cleaning up the big mess. | 他开始打扫那些乱团团 |
[27:51] | I bet he didn’t want to get in trouble. | 我想 他肯定不想惹麻烦 |
[27:54] | I bet you’re right. | 我想你猜对了 |
[27:57] | You know what? Could you help me? | 小公主 你可不可以帮我一下 |
[27:59] | I’ve got a picture right here. | 这里有一张照片 |
[28:01] | And I have some crayons, too. | 还有一些蜡笔 |
[28:03] | Could you draw where | 你可不可以把屋里的红色和绿色画出来 |
[28:05] | the red and the green | |
[28:07] | is in the room? | |
[28:19] | So the green was all the way up here in the cabinets, too? | 连上面的柜子都有绿色 |
[28:22] | He, um, he had to stand on a chair to reach it. | 他…得站在椅子上才够得到 |
[28:26] | Did you help him clean up the mess? | 那你有没有帮他打扫 |
[28:27] | At first, but then he said | 刚开始帮了 后来他说 |
[28:29] | there was sharp stuff, so I watched TV. | 有一些很锋利的东西 我就去看电视了 |
[28:35] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[28:37] | Then I watched some more TV. | 然后 我就看电视 |
[28:38] | Then I watched some more TV, | 然后 我继续看电视 |
[28:41] | and then I watched some more TV, | 然后 我再继续看电视 |
[28:43] | and then I went home. | 然后 我就回家了 |
[29:58] | Do these belong to you? | 这些是你的东西吗 |
[30:00] | You know damned well they do. You took ’em from my house. | 你们都知道了还问 你们从我家拿来的 |
[30:03] | They’re mine and I want them back. | 这些是我的 而且我要你们还给我 |
[30:05] | So you worked with Raymundo Suarez. | 你和Raymundo Suarez一起工作 |
[30:08] | Did you know Izzy Delancy? | 那你认识Izzy Delancy么 |
[30:10] | Everybody knows Izzy Delancy. He’s famous. | 人人都认识Izzy Delancy 他是名人 |
[30:13] | Used to do it to his music. | 从前曾为他的音乐给他做过模型 |
[30:16] | And how did he thank you for that? | 那他是怎么回敬你这位歌迷的 |
[30:18] | Public humiliation? | 公开的羞辱 |
[30:24] | And you knew Penny Garden. | 那也认识Penny Garden么 |
[30:26] | Who? Penny Garden. | -谁 |
[30:31] | You delivered a package to her house. | 你给她们家送过包裹 |
[30:34] | You’re a handyman. | 你还当维修工呢 |
[30:35] | What’dou fix for her? | 你帮她修什么去了 |
[30:38] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我根本不知道你说什么 |
[30:41] | Lots of guys got them shirts. | 有这种衣服的人 多得是 |
[30:47] | Do you have any idea how… | 那你知不知道… |
[30:51] | …your work ended up | 你的作品 |
[30:54] | at crime scenes from three different murders? | 怎么跑到三个不同的犯罪现场了 |
[31:05] | I’ve been making scale models | 我一直在做这种小模型 从9岁时候就开始做 |
[31:07] | since I was nine years old. | |
[31:09] | I sell my stuff at craft fairs, | 在工艺品市场上卖过 |
[31:12] | to hobby shops, | 小店里也卖过 |
[31:14] | over the Internet, every damned place. | 网上卖 到处卖 |
[31:17] | Sold things to hundreds of people over the years. | 这些年起码卖出去上百件了 |
[31:22] | Any of them could have ed ed up in the hands of your killer. | 很有可能 凶手买到了这些 |
[31:31] | You’re just picking on an old man | 你们就抓着我这个老头 |
[31:33] | ’cause you got nothing. | 因为你们什么都查不到 |
[31:36] | We’re just talking here, Ernie. | 我们就是聊聊 Ernie |
[31:38] | We’re just talking. | 只是聊聊 |
[31:40] | You charging me with something? | 你们要起诉我什么罪名 |
[31:42] | You want a cup of coffee, Ernie? | 要不要来杯咖啡 Ernie |
[31:43] | We got decaf. | 有低咖的 |
[31:44] | Charge me or let me go. | 要么告我 不然就放我走 |
[31:54] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请一名律师 |
[31:57] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 难道真像他说的 我们只是挑了个老头 |
[32:08] | So was he right? | |
[32:09] | Are we really just picking on an old man | |
[32:11] | or is he the bad guy? | 还是 他真的是个大坏蛋 |
[32:15] | Well, he’s associated peripherally | 他和这几个受害人都有关系 而且 他确实有这个精巧的技术 |
[32:17] | with all the victims, and he certainly has the right skills. | |
[32:20] | Yeah… he spent half his life | 是啊…他半辈子的时间都花在火车头俱乐部上 |
[32:22] | in Locomotiveville. | |
[32:25] | I know what it’s like to lose yourself in little things. | 我知道 沉迷在一些小事上是怎样的 |
[32:28] | After a while it gets to you. | 不久 你就会不可自拔 |
[32:33] | We’re coming up goose eggs on Cement Boy | 水泥小子和那位女性朋友 一无所获 你开玩笑吧 |
[32:35] | and his lady friend. You got to be kidding? | |
[32:37] | No hits on AFIS, no hits on CODIS. | AFIS和CODIS都查不到 |
[32:38] | Guy’s got no work card, and his keys weren’t a match | 没有工作证 建筑工地周围三个街区 内的车哪辆都不是他的 难以置信 |
[32:41] | for any vehicle in a three-block radius | |
[32:42] | of the construction site. Unbelievable. | |
[32:44] | Apparently, just a couple of law-abiding folk. | 很明显 就是一对遵纪守法的好夫妻 |
[32:47] | Well, keep me posted. | 好的 有消息通知我 |
[32:50] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 Jim |
[32:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:55] | Hello… who? | 你好…谁 |
[33:01] | You know, I don’t need your name to arrest you. | 我想逮捕你 不用知道你的名字 |
[33:03] | I can call you John Doe. | 可以叫你”吴明士” |
[33:05] | Okay, let’s assume for the moment | 好的 假设你认识那位女士死者 |
[33:08] | that you did know the dead lady | |
[33:10] | laying five feet from where we found you. | 她就躺在离你5英尺的水泥上 |
[33:12] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that you | 我现在不如大胆猜测 说是你杀了她 然后你要抛尸 |
[33:15] | killed her, and then you tried to dispose of her body, | |
[33:17] | but you did something very, very stupid. | 但是 你做了件十分十分愚蠢的事 |
[33:20] | Are you with me so far? | 你现在还在听我说么 |
[33:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[33:24] | Do you have the time, Jim? | 你有表么 Jim |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[33:27] | ‘Cause it looks like it’s half-past. | 我看现在差不多过了半小时了 |
[33:29] | You owe me ten bucks. | 你欠我十块钱… |
[33:38] | Make sure this goes in his personal effects. | 记得这个归他的个人物品 |
[33:41] | Now, I’m gonna suggest you get a name tag, | 我看你弄个名牌吧 |
[33:44] | put the name “Trixie” on it, ’cause that’s what | 就叫”Trixie”( 女名) 因为你狱友肯定得这么叫你 |
[33:46] | your cell mates will be calling you. | |
[33:47] | Take him to his cell. | 带他回牢房 |
[33:52] | Anybody want anything from the vending machines? | 有人想点贩货机里的东西么 |
[33:54] | Come on. It’s on me. | 来吧 我买单 |
[33:55] | Actually, it’s on Jimbo. | 事实上 是Jimbo买单 |
[33:56] | Took this baby off of Captain Brass myself. | 刚刚从Brass队长那搜刮来的 |
[33:59] | Look at me, generating income my first day in the joint. | 看啊 进来第一天就开始赚钱 |
[34:01] | Yeah, Mom would be so proud. | 我妈妈一定以为我骄傲 |
[34:03] | Not hungry? Soda, maybe? | 饿不饿 来杯汽水吗 |
[34:05] | Anybody? | 有人要么 |
[34:13] | Hi, Max! | 嗨 Max |
[34:18] | Hi, Suzy. | 嗨 Suzy |
[34:22] | Hi, Max! | 嗨 Max |
[34:26] | ye, i killed my wife | 是的 是我杀的我妻子 |
[34:28] | but it was an accident | 但是 是个意外 |
[34:30] | You accidentally stabbed her through the heart? | 你意外地刺穿了她的心脏 |
[34:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:35] | Believe me or don’t believe me. | 信不信由你 |
[34:36] | I don’t care. It’s the truth. | 我无所谓 但是我说的是实话 |
[34:40] | Oh, Max. | 哦 Max |
[34:41] | You got coffee on your shirt. | 你咖啡又洒衬衣上了 |
[34:43] | You’re gonna be late again. | 肯定又得迟到了 |
[34:44] | Could I please just get some… | 我只是想再拿点… |
[34:47] | Oh! Oh. | 哦 |
[34:49] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[34:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[34:53] | God… Oh. | 天啊…哦 |
[35:08] | Max, I want to believe you, | Max 我想相信你说的是真的 |
[35:10] | but I… | 但是我… |
[35:11] | If I wanted to kill her, | 如果我真想杀她 |
[35:12] | do you think I would’ve dropped a bowl of Jell-O | 我干嘛还打碎一碗果冻 |
[35:15] | and stabbed her with a piece of broken glass? | 然后用一块碎玻璃刺伤她呢 |
[35:17] | But if it was an accident, why didn’t you just | 但是如果是意外 你为什么不打电话 |
[35:19] | pick up the phone and call the police? | 报警呢 |
[35:20] | Because I killed my granny. | 因为我错杀了我奶奶 |
[35:23] | Okay? | 好不 |
[35:27] | It was a long time ago, and it was an accident. | 是很久以前 也是个意外 |
[35:39] | She stroked out. | 她就缺氧断气了 |
[35:40] | It wasn’t my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[35:42] | They never should’ve put the oxygen line there. | 他们就不应该把氧气管放在椅子下 他们没控告我什么 |
[35:45] | They let me off for that, | |
[35:47] | but I didn’t think anyone would believe me this time. | 但我想 这次不会有人相信我的 |
[35:50] | You were never convicted of killing your grandmother. | 那你奶奶的死 并没有定你的罪 |
[35:51] | No. Which is why you don’t have a record. | -没有 -所以我们找不到你的犯罪纪录 |
[35:53] | You would’ve found out eventually | 你们总会发现的 |
[35:55] | and held it against me. | 然后做为控方证据 |
[35:56] | All right, what about your neighbor? | 那么你的邻居呢 |
[35:59] | Mrs. Ivanovna– did you kill her or was that an accident? | Ivanovna太太…是你杀的她 还是意外 |
[36:03] | I just wanted to talk to her. | 我只是想跟她解释一下 |
[36:09] | You know, I thought I could make it be okay. | 我想 我解释一下就好了 |
[36:15] | Mrs. Ivanovna? | Ivanovna夫人 |
[36:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:20] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[36:22] | Uh, I was wondering if I might borrow some sugar. | 呃 我想问你借点糖 |
[36:27] | I get sugar. | 我去拿糖 |
[36:28] | You stay. | 你不用进来 |
[36:30] | Sure. | 好的 |
[36:31] | I get sugar. | 我去拿糖 |
[36:32] | Stay! Yeah. | -别动 -好的 |
[36:33] | I get. Yes. | -我去拿 -好的 |
[36:35] | I get. You stay. | 我去拿 你别动 |
[36:36] | I can’t have my coffee without my sugar. | 没有糖 我就喝不下咖啡 |
[36:40] | The last thing I wanted to do was hurt that lady. | 我从来没想伤害那位老太太 |
[36:44] | Mrs. Ivanovna, it’s not what you think! | Ivanovna夫人 不是你想那样 |
[36:46] | No, Mrs. Ivanovna, it’s not what you think. | 不 Ivanovna夫人 不是你想那样 |
[36:49] | You don’t understand. It was an accident. | 你不明白 是场意外 |
[36:52] | Mrs. Ivanovna? | Ivanovna夫人 她就死了 |
[36:53] | She was dead. | |
[36:57] | So, you know, I thought… | 然后 我想… |
[37:02] | maybe I’d make it look like a suicide. | 可以把她弄得像是自杀 |
[37:12] | It was not… | 反正… |
[37:14] | a good start to the day. | 昨天一早上就不顺 -嗨 Max -不能吃 |
[37:48] | Don’t eat that! | |
[37:51] | After Suzy went back to her mother, | 等Suzy回家了 |
[37:54] | I decided to, you know… | 我决定… |
[37:57] | What, to give your wife– your beloved wife– | 什么 给你妻子 你那深爱的妻子 |
[38:00] | proper burial? | 体面的葬礼吗 差不多吧 但是路上 我的车子又出了点毛病 |
[38:01] | Something like that. | |
[38:06] | But along the way, I had a bit of car trouble. | |
[38:28] | Few hours later, some punk wanders over | 过了几个小时 有小流氓经过 |
[38:32] | and swiped my wallet. | 拿走了我的钱包 |
[38:34] | That’s my life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[38:36] | That’s who I am. | 我就是这么传奇 |
[38:38] | I’m the guy who buys his daughter | 我就是这样的爸爸 |
[38:42] | a puppy for her eighth birthday, | 女儿8岁生日会送她只小狗 |
[38:44] | and the next day, he backs out of the driveway and… | 结果第二天 在倒车的时候… |
[38:50] | No. No. | 不 不会吧 |
[38:53] | Don’t tell me you ran over the puppy. | 你不会把小狗压死了吧 没有 |
[38:55] | No. | |
[38:57] | I ran over my daughter. | 撞的不是小狗 是我女儿 都20年了 她走路还是跛的 |
[38:59] | 20ears later, she still walks funny. | |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:11] | It’s horrible. | 的确很惨 |
[39:12] | But it’s really funny. | 但是确实很有意思 |
[39:15] | It’s horrible and it’s funny. | 惨剧 但太有意思了 |
[39:20] | Are you okay? | 你怎么了 |
[39:23] | A guy kills two people before breakfast | 早饭还没吃 这人就杀了两个人 |
[39:26] | that he had no intention of killing | 虽然他起床时候 |
[39:28] | when he woke up that morning. | 还没有杀人的企图 |
[39:30] | By all accounts, he’s led a meager life, | 说实话 他过着平淡的生活 |
[39:32] | an unnoticed life. | 没人注意到他 |
[39:33] | And then all of a sudden, in a flash, | 结果突然间 一瞬间 |
[39:36] | it’s over. | 全完了 |
[39:38] | And now, for him, | 现在 对他来说 |
[39:41] | the real suffering begins. | 真正的痛苦刚刚开始 |
[39:44] | You’re tired. | 你是累了 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:53] | Guess what. | 猜猜 |
[39:54] | Mankind has reached a new evolutionary plateau, | 人类已经进化到又一高度 |
[39:56] | and starting tomorrow, no one will rape, murder or maim again. | 从明天开始 再没有强奸 谋杀 致残 |
[40:00] | Uh, no. | 哦 不是 |
[40:02] | Too bad. | 那没劲了 |
[40:08] | But we did catch a break on that disposable cell phone number. | 但是 那个遗弃式手机号码上查到些东西 |
[40:11] | Raymundo Suarez called it as well. | Raymundo Suarez也打过那个电话 |
[40:14] | No, he didn’t. | 他没有打过 |
[40:15] | But according to the carrier, additional minutes were | 但是运行商提供的数据显示 |
[40:17] | recently purchased with a credit card belonging to Ernie Dell. | 那个号码又买了一些通话时间 付款的信用卡是Ernie Dell的 |
[40:23] | Brass is already on it. | Brass已经行动了 |
[40:24] | They’re picking him up. | 他们去逮捕他 |
[40:26] | We’ve got the miniature killer. | 终于逮到”微型”杀手了 |
[40:50] | You have e-mail. | 你有新邮件 |
[41:16] | My name is Ernest Edward Dell. | 我叫Ernest Edward Dell |
[41:19] | I was born in 1946 | 生于1946年 |
[41:22] | in Ames, Iowa. | |
[41:25] | My life’s been hard, but I don’t complain. | 我的生活很艰辛 但我毫无怨言 |
[41:28] | I never expected better. | 我很知足 |
[41:40] | I’m good with my hands. | 我的手很巧 |
[41:43] | I make things. I fix things. | 会做一些小东西 会修东西 |
[41:45] | I’m a handyman. | 是个干手艺活的 这就是我 |
[41:46] | That’s what I am. | |
[41:55] | A man has a right to an honest day’s pay. | 一个人每天诚实工作 就应该得到薪水 |
[41:59] | Me, I service the machinery of death | 我 我是为”死亡机器”服务的 为了人们能吃上好吃的 |
[42:02] | so that people can eat. | |
[42:05] | If that makes me evil, then so be it. | 如果这工作使我成为罪人 随它去吧 |
[42:12] | I’m not the sociable type. I know that. | 我不懂与人打交道 我清楚知道 |
[42:16] | Spend any amount of time around people, | 因为在和人交往之后 |
[42:19] | you get your heart broke. | 就会让你心灰意冷 |
[42:21] | Treachery, hypocrisy. | 背信弃义 虚伪做作 |
[42:25] | Promise of love. | 爱的承诺 |
[42:37] | Look into the mouth of a person, and you’ll find lies | 你只要听人们所说的 你就会发现 全是谎话 |
[42:40] | wriggling there like maggots waiting to grow wings. | 谎言就像蛆一样 蠕动着想长出翅膀 |
[42:46] | The world has gone mad. | 这个世界太疯狂 |
[42:49] | A man could kill from sunup to sunset, | 一个人从早到晚不停地杀 |
[42:53] | and still his work would never be done. | 还是有做不完的”屠杀”工作 |