时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Mommy, up. | 妈咪 抱抱 |
[00:59] | Up, Mommy, up. | 抱抱 妈咪 抱抱 |
[01:00] | Not now, baby, Mommy’s busy. | 现在不行 宝贝 妈咪忙 |
[01:01] | Go find Daddy. | 去找爸爸 |
[01:05] | Aah… | 啊… |
[01:09] | Honey, I cannot find my navy suit. | 亲爱的 我找不到海军制服了 |
[01:12] | Oh, I’m sorry, shoot. | 哦 对不起 |
[01:14] | I meant to get it this morning, | 我本来想早上去取的 |
[01:15] | but Henry was doing | 但是Henry早上耳朵又痒了 所以我带他去看Neilsen大夫了 |
[01:17] | his ear-itchy thing, so I took him to Dr. Neilsen. | |
[01:20] | I’ll get it first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早我就去取 |
[01:21] | Oh, I have an early meeting, sweetie. | 哦 我明早就要用 亲爱的 |
[01:22] | So go get it. | 那就去取 |
[01:24] | Oh… all right. | 哦…好吧 |
[01:27] | Daddy, no leave. | Daddy, no leave. 爸爸 别走 爸爸 别走 |
[01:29] | Aw… daddy no leave. | 哦…爸爸不走 |
[01:33] | You give him a bath, I’ll go. | 你给他洗澡 我去取 |
[01:37] | Welcome to LVRP, Rat Pack Radio. | 欢迎收听LV广播的Rat Pack Radio |
[01:41] | Here’s an oldie but a goodie by two salty dogs | 下面的歌是由舞台老前辈Bobby Darin 和荧屏新星Johnny Mercer献上的 |
[01:43] | of stage and screen, Bobby Darin and Johnny Mercer. | |
[03:54] | Bad day when you can’t even run | 有时候 跑个腿都会碰上倒霉事 |
[03:55] | a simple errand. | |
[03:56] | erybody’s got dirty laundry. | 每个人都有些隐情 |
[03:58] | Sometimes it gets you killed. | 但有时候 会丢了性命 |
[04:13] | What would she have done | 如果没有什么背后的故事 |
[04:14] | if she didn’t have a second story? | 她还会这样么 |
[04:17] | Every death has at least two stories. | 每个死亡背后都有不同的故事 |
[04:35] | Captureaihua | |
[05:06] | Two GSWs to the chest. | 胸部两处枪伤 |
[05:08] | Rigor hasn’t set. | 还未形成尸僵 |
[05:09] | Probably been dead less than four hours. | 死亡时间可能少于4小时 |
[05:10] | Thanks, David. | 谢谢 David |
[05:15] | Mr. Chen works here alone with his wife, | Chen先生和他太太在这里工作 |
[05:18] | and English is not their first language. | 母语不是英语 |
[05:20] | I’m not even real sure | 而且我觉得 |
[05:21] | that it’s their second, but what I did gather | 英语连二外都算不上 |
[05:24] | is that the steam machines are very noisy, | 可以确定的是 这里机器声音很吵 |
[05:26] | so neither one of them really heard anything. | 他们两个什么都没听见 |
[05:29] | Mr. Chen | Chen先生是9点左右关门的时候 |
[05:30] | found the body when he was closing up around 900. | 发现的尸体 |
[05:33] | Said she’s a regular customer. | 说她是个常客 |
[05:34] | Well, I got a phone and keys, | 我找到了电话和钥匙 |
[05:37] | but no purse. | 没钱包 |
[05:39] | Mugging? | 抢劫 |
[05:40] | Take the purse, leave the Lexus? | 只拿钱包 没把这辆凌志开走 |
[05:42] | Yeah, that’s not real savvy, is it? | 那是不够精明啊 |
[05:44] | Car’s been keyed. | 车被刮过 |
[05:56] | Registeredo a Dr. Gary Sinclair. | 车主叫Gary Sinclair |
[05:59] | Yeah, that’s gonna probably be the husband. | 那有可能是她的丈夫 |
[06:01] | “Gary Home” has called her six times | “Gary家”在近一小时内 |
[06:04] | in the last hour. | 给她打了6次电话 |
[06:08] | Wife and mother. | 一位妻子 母亲 |
[06:11] | I’ll check the trash cans for the complex, | 我去看看垃圾筒 |
[06:13] | see if I can find her purse. | 看能不能找到她的钱包 |
[06:15] | Maybe they dumped what they couldn’t liquidate. | 可能找不到太多钱 他们就扔掉了 |
[06:17] | Well, she obviously doesn’t have any kids. | 看来她没有孩子 |
[06:20] | Place is like a museum. | 这里像个博物馆一样 |
[06:24] | This chick hung out with some big wigs. | 这位小姐可是跟不少大人物见过面啊 |
[06:27] | She was a big wig. | 她本人就是个人物 |
[06:29] | Jill Case, Editor-in-Chief | Jill Case 《LV环球》的主编 |
[06:31] | of the Las Vegas Globe. | |
[06:32] | She was a wunderkind. | 她以前是个神童 |
[06:34] | One of the youngest women in history to run a newspaper. | 报社有史以来最年轻的主管 |
[06:37] | Well, I’ve been all around the house, no sign of a forced entry. | 整个房子都查过了 没有强入的痕迹 |
[06:39] | Consistent with suicide. | 符合自杀的特征 |
[06:41] | So is this. | 这个也是 |
[06:43] | You can’even use a whole sheet of paper for your suicide note? | 难道写自杀遗书就不能用一整张纸 |
[06:45] | Well, I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[06:46] | maybe if you feel like you don’t deserve | 可能你觉得 自己根本不配存在于世 |
[06:47] | to take up space on the planet, | |
[06:49] | you don’t deserve a whole piece of paper. | 更配不上一整张纸了 |
[06:51] | She obviously ate at Joie de Vive. | 她肯定是去Joie de Vive吃的饭 |
[06:53] | It’s the only place | 因为只有那里 |
[06:54] | that still serves old school swan doggie bags. | 还在用老套的天鹅做的外卖袋 |
[06:56] | Yeah, dressed | 穿上漂亮的衣服 吃顿美餐 如果打算自杀 |
[06:57] | in a fancy outfit, having a fancy meal. | |
[06:58] | If you’re planning on killing yourself, | |
[07:01] | why do you bring home a doggie bag? | 为什么要打包带吃的回来 |
[07:03] | It’s human nature. | 是人的天性吧 |
[07:05] | We continue | 我们就一直重复着生活中的习惯 |
[07:06] | to perform the routine motions of our life | |
[07:08] | until the moment of our death. | 一直到死去的那一刻 |
[08:47] | DNA’s been sent out, but this is one case | DNA样本已经送去检验了 |
[08:50] | where I don’t need to wait for results. | 但这次我根本不用等结果 |
[08:56] | Identical twins? | 同卵双胞胎 |
[08:59] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[09:02] | They’re even wearing the same toenail polish. | 他们连脚趾甲油都是一样的 |
[09:04] | And both… | 而且… |
[09:05] | wore the same watch, too. | 手表也是一样的 |
[09:09] | Oh, it’s just too much. | 太不可思议了 |
[09:11] | Well… | 呃.. |
[09:12] | …eight year olds dressing alike | …8岁大的穿得一样 |
[09:15] | I kind of get, | 我还可以理解 |
[09:16] | but grown women? That’s weird. | 但是成年了真是奇怪 |
[09:18] | Some people like it. | 有些人就是喜欢这样 |
[09:20] | I’m a twin. | 我也是双胞胎 |
[09:21] | Really? Well, I was. | -真的 -曾经是的 |
[09:23] | My twin died in utero. | 另一个兄弟没出生前就死了 |
[09:24] | My mother didn’t tell me about it until I was an adult. | 我妈妈一直没告诉我 |
[09:27] | When I decided to become a coroner, | 直到我决定当一名验尸官 她才告诉我 |
[09:29] | she blamed herself. | 她很自责 |
[09:31] | She said it was because I’d spent so many days | 因为我那么长时间都躺在 |
[09:33] | living next to a dead body. | 另一个尸体旁边 |
[09:35] | Well, speaking of dead bodies, uh… Right. | -说到尸体 -呃…对了 |
[09:38] | Right. Jill has petechia around the eyes, | Jill的眼部周围有瘀点 |
[09:41] | bruising around the neck, and a broken clavicle. | 颈部有擦伤 锁骨破裂 |
[09:43] | All consistent with a hanging. | 与上吊形成的伤是一致的 |
[09:45] | And I extracted these from Amanda. | 这些是从Amanda体内提取的 |
[09:50] | One went straight to the heart. | 一颗穿过了心脏 |
[09:52] | The other penetrated | 另一个穿透了右肺 |
[09:53] | the right lung. | |
[09:54] | Sharp shooter or close range. | 枪法很准 或者射击距离很近 |
[09:56] | Don’t tell me they died at the same moment. Not quite. | -她俩不会死亡时间都是一样的吧 -不是 |
[09:59] | Amanda was a couple hours ahead of her sister. | Amanda比她姐姐要早几个小时 |
[10:29] | Our two cases have become one. | 两个案子现在算是一个了 |
[10:31] | Could still be two cases. | 也可以还算两个案子 |
[10:33] | What happened to Mr. No-Such-ThinAs-Coincidence? | “绝无巧合”先生 这回怎么了 |
[10:35] | Simplest hypothesis is usually the correct one. | 最简单的假设可能就是正确的答案 |
[10:38] | If you hear hooves, think horses not zebras. | 听到蹄响 就想到马而不是眼镜蛇 |
[10:41] | What would the horses be in this case? | 那这个案子 “简单的马”是什么 |
[10:43] | Murder/suicide. | 谋杀后自杀 |
[10:46] | Jill killed | Jill杀了Amanda |
[10:48] | Amanda. | |
[10:49] | Felt guilty, then killed herself. | 觉得内疚 然后自杀 |
[10:53] | And, uh, what do you got to support that? | 那 呃 你有什么证据支持这种假想 你在Jill家看到过Amanda 或她家人的照片么 -没看到 -那就对了 |
[10:55] | Did you notice any photos of Amanda | |
[10:58] | or her family in Jill’s house? | |
[11:00] | No. Right. | |
[11:02] | And I looked through | 我看过Amanda的电话本 也找不到Jill的电话 |
[11:03] | Amanda’s phone book, Jill was not even in it. | |
[11:07] | Well, maybe she had her number memorized. | 可能她已经记在脑子里了 |
[11:09] | Brass spoke with Jill’s attorney | Brass问过Jill的律师 |
[11:10] | for next of kin. | 她是否有下一代亲戚 说没有 |
[11:12] | None existed. | |
[11:13] | She’s leaving a small fortune to various charities. | 她把财产留给了一些慈善机构 |
[11:17] | It just sounds to me like estrangement. | 我听起来觉得她们两个很是疏远 |
[11:20] | Okay, even if that’s not | 好吧 就算不完全是这样 |
[11:21] | the exact way it went down, | |
[11:23] | I’ll bet you a dollar | 我和你赌一美元 |
[11:24] | that the twins deaths are related. | 这两个双胞胎的死肯定有关系 |
[11:26] | Two women found dead | 两个女士的死亡地点在相反两个方向 |
[11:27] | on opposite sides of town. | |
[11:30] | If they didn’t look alike, | 如果她们长得不是一样的话 |
[11:32] | would you still link them? | 你还会把她们联系在一起么 |
[11:34] | If they’re relatives, yes. | 如果是亲戚 我会的 |
[11:36] | Sisters, husband and wife, | 姐妹 夫妻 父子 好吧 好吧 什么 |
[11:38] | father and son. Okay. | |
[11:41] | Okay, what? | |
[11:42] | I’ll take the bet. | 我和你打赌 |
[11:47] | I must’ve called her ten times, | 我起码给她打了十次电话 |
[11:49] | then after about an hour I got so worried. | 大约过去一个多小时 我开始担心了 |
[11:50] | Did your wife have any enemies? | 你妻子和什么人有过节么 |
[11:52] | Anyone she was fighting with? | 有没有和她打过架的人 |
[11:54] | No, she was a good wife, | 不 她是个贤妻 |
[11:55] | she’s a great mother. | 更是个好妈妈 |
[11:57] | There’s no one… Home, Daddy, | -没人… -回家 爸爸 |
[11:59] | home. Okay, buddy. Can you– hey, you know what? | 好的 儿子 你可不可以 嘿 |
[12:01] | Come over here. Can you come over here | 过来 过来一下 |
[12:02] | and draw your butterfly that you draw? | 可不可以给爸爸画只蝴蝶 |
[12:05] | What was her relationship like with Jill? | 那她和Jill的关系怎样 |
[12:09] | Jill who? | Jill是谁 |
[12:11] | Her twin sister, Jill Case. | 她的双胞胎姐妹 Jill Case |
[12:14] | Amanda didn’t have a sister. | Amanda没有姐妹 |
[12:16] | DNA tells us otherwise. | DNA结果可不是这样 |
[12:18] | My wife was an only child. | 我妻子是个独生子 |
[12:22] | Sh-she was adopted, but… | 她 她是被领养的 但… |
[12:24] | Is it possible that… | 那有没有可能… |
[12:27] | your wife knew she had a twin, but she hadn’t told you? | 你妻子知道自己有个双胞胎姐妹 但没有告诉你 |
[12:30] | Well, I’d like to think no. | 我想 应该不会的 |
[12:32] | That we told eachther everything. | 我们无所不谈 |
[12:34] | But that’s not… True? | -但也不尽… -不尽然 |
[12:37] | A marriage. | 婚姻 |
[12:40] | Married, Detective? | 结婚了么 警官 |
[12:41] | No. | 没有 |
[12:43] | Something weird happens between two people | 有时候 相知多年的两个人 |
[12:45] | who know each other for years, | 之间会发生一些奇怪的事情 |
[12:47] | see each other every day. | 每天都看到对方 |
[12:50] | Every night I drive home from the hospital | 我每天晚上从医院开车回家 |
[12:52] | and I think of 12 things I want to tell Amanda. | 我会想出12件和Amanda要说的事情 |
[12:55] | And then I get home and, uh… she’s cooking. | 然后我到家 呃…她在做饭 |
[12:59] | And we read stories to Henry and then… | 我们给Henry念故事听… |
[13:02] | the phone rings, so I– you know, you say, | 然后电话响了 所以 我就会对自己说 |
[13:04] | “Oh, I’ll just tell her tomorrow. Tomorrow.” | “哦 不如明天再跟她讲吧” |
[13:08] | I’d like to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[13:10] | Jill. | |
[13:12] | I’m sorry that’s… | 很遗憾… |
[13:15] | that’s not possible. We found them both… | 你见不了 她们两个都… |
[13:19] | last night. | 就在昨晚 |
[13:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:23] | Right now… | 目前… |
[13:26] | we don’t know. | 我们也不清楚 |
[13:28] | It’s okay, Daddy. | 画好了 爸爸 |
[13:30] | Let’s go home and see Mommy. | 回家 我要看妈妈 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:22] | Hey. I got your text. | 嘿 收到你的短信了 |
[14:24] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:25] | Sing it, dude. This is huge. | 给我唱吧 伙计 这可是重大发现 |
[14:27] | Oh… | 哦… |
[14:29] | * Oh, Mandy * | |
[14:31] | * Oh, you came and you… * | |
[14:38] | * Oh, Mandy * | |
[14:40] | * Well, you came and you gave * | |
[14:43] | * Without taking * | |
[14:46] | * But I sent you away… * | |
[14:51] | * Oh, Mandy. * | 好的 你Amanda钱包里找到的 信封上的指纹 我查到了线索 |
[14:52] | Okay. I got a hit off of that | |
[14:55] | envelope you found in Amanda’s purse. | |
[14:57] | It’s a Dora Pomerantz. | 是一位叫Dora Pomerantz的 |
[14:58] | Oh, that would make sense. | 有道理 |
[15:00] | The letter was signed “Dora.” | 因为信上签的名就是”Dora” |
[15:02] | Do you wanna know why she’s in the system? | 你难道不问问 为什么她会在数据库里么 |
[15:07] | Mrs. Pomerantz? | Pomerantz夫人 |
[15:10] | Who wants to know? | 谁找她 |
[15:12] | Detective Curtis and CSI Nick Stokes. | Curtis警官和CSI Stokes |
[15:15] | Hi. We just need to ask you a few questions. | 我们只是想问几个问题 |
[15:17] | About what? | 有关什么的 |
[15:19] | Your twins. | 你的双胞胎孩子 |
[15:23] | That was a very long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[15:27] | We were just curious | 我们只是很好奇 |
[15:29] | about the circumstances under which they were adopted. | 她们为什么是被收养的 |
[15:32] | I was 18 years old when I got pregnant. | 我怀孕的时候只有18岁 |
[15:36] | Charlie said he’d stay with me. | Charlie说他会陪着我 |
[15:39] | Then he got drafted to Vietnam. | 后来他被征兵到越南 |
[15:42] | Came home six months later… in a box. | 半年后回来…在一个盒子里 |
[15:47] | These two chirping birds. | 那两个小家伙 |
[15:49] | “Waa, waa, waa.” | “哇 哇 哇” |
[15:51] | I couldn’t get them to stop. | 怎么也哄不好 |
[15:53] | I couldn’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[15:55] | So one day I just… | 所以 有一天我就… |
[15:57] | Boop… snapped. | 嘭…崩溃了 |
[16:01] | That was it. No more babies. | 就是这样 再不要孩子了 |
[16:04] | I spent ten years in a state facility, you know? | 我在州强制疗养院过了十年 知道么 |
[16:07] | We were aware. | 我们知道 |
[16:09] | How have you been since? | 那你这段日子过得如何 |
[16:11] | Oh… fine. | 哦…很好 |
[16:14] | A smart doctor put me in touch with an equine | 有个大夫帮我联系加入 |
[16:16] | assisted therapy program. | 这个救治马匹的项目 |
[16:18] | Saved my life. | 救了我 |
[16:21] | Horses don’t have judgments. | 马匹不会有偏见 |
[16:23] | They have needs. Meet the needs, the horse is happy. | 他们有需要 满足了他们的需要 他们就会很开心 |
[16:30] | Helped retrain my brain. | 这样有利于我清心养志 |
[16:31] | Healthy enough to get back in touch with your daughters? | 恢复好了 可以和你的女儿们联系了 |
[16:36] | Oh, no. Uh… | 哦 不 呃… |
[16:38] | not recommended. | 绝不推荐人们效仿 |
[16:40] | Sometimes you just can’t go back. | 有时候 就不应该回头看 |
[16:43] | Is that why you ote Amanda this letter saying, | 所以你给Amanda的信写到 |
[16:46] | “Please do not ever contact me again?” | “不要再联络我” |
[16:48] | Who’s Amanda? | 谁是Amanda |
[16:51] | One of your daughters. | 你其中一个女儿 |
[16:53] | We keep envelopes loose in a desk drawer. | 我们的信封都不封口 放在桌子抽屉里 |
[16:55] | I must’ve touched it before she sent it. | 肯定是她邮信以前 我碰过那封信 |
[16:57] | Who? The handwriting, it’s Tiffany’s. | -谁 -那个字 是Tiffany的字 |
[16:59] | I’m sorry. Who’s Tiffany? | 对不起 谁是Tiffany |
[17:02] | I had idea my mom had given up a kid. | 我知道 我妈妈以前抛弃过一个孩子 |
[17:07] | But I did know that there was no way | 但是 我知道她自己是处理不好的 |
[17:09] | she could handle dealing with it. | |
[17:11] | So… you always go through your mom’s mail? | 所以…你会经常检查你妈妈的信件 |
[17:15] | Yeah. My dad and I have a system. | 是的 我爸爸和我有个规定 |
[17:18] | We screen all her mail. | 她的信我们都要检查的 |
[17:20] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[17:22] | She’s got this problem. | 她有这方面问题 |
[17:23] | Any time a children’s charity solicitation comes, | 不管什么儿童慈善机构来募捐信 |
[17:26] | she donates and not just a little. | 她都会捐钱 而且捐得不少 |
[17:29] | Half my college fund was gone | 直到发现我上大学的钱一半都没了 |
[17:31] | before we realized what was going on. | 我们才知道 原来是她捐出去了 |
[17:33] | So you thought Amanda had her hand out? | 你认为Amanda联系上了你妈妈 |
[17:35] | Wasn’t worth the risk. | 不值得她投入太多 |
[17:39] | The anti-depressants and the horses help, | 抗抑郁的药和马匹有些作用 |
[17:41] | but my mom’s barelhanging on. | 但我妈妈已经快不行了 |
[17:45] | And I only have a year left before I go to college. | 还有一年时间 我就上大学了 |
[17:47] | I just need her to hang on one more year. | 我只要她再坚持一年 |
[17:51] | So, I sent the polite response and hoped it was over. | 所以我发了那封礼貌的信 希望她可以就此罢休 |
[17:54] | Did Jill ever try to contact your mom? | 那Jill有没有联络过你妈妈 |
[17:57] | Who’s Jill | 谁是Jill |
[18:04] | So I got bad news and weird news. | 有个坏消息和奇怪的消息 |
[18:06] | Which would you like to hear first? | 你想听哪个呢 |
[18:07] | Bad. Bad news | 坏消息 坏消息就是 垃圾筒里的蓝袜子上 |
[18:09] | I got nothing from the blue stocking | |
[18:10] | that was found in the trash. | 什么都没发现 |
[18:12] | Weird news I tested the red lipstick | 奇怪的消息是 我查了Gary Sinclair |
[18:14] | on Gary Sinclair’s collar | 衣领上的口红 |
[18:15] | and I got DNA, but it wasn’t his wife’s. | 有DNA 但并不是他妻子的 |
[18:19] | Well, based on the contents of her purse, she’s more | 看她钱包里的东西 |
[18:21] | the lip balm type. | 她可能常抹润唇膏 |
[18:22] | You know I like to be thorough, | 你知道 我事无巨细 |
[18:24] | so… I ran it through CODIS | 所以…查了一下CODIS |
[18:25] | and I actually got a hit Natal Peled. | 查到了一个Natal Peled |
[18:29] | She’s in the system from a rape charge in L.A. | 她在数据库里 因为LA的一项强奸指控 |
[18:31] | They don’t put victim’s DNA in the database. | 但数据库里不应该有受害人的DNA信息 |
[18:33] | No, they don’t. | 是的 不会有的 |
[18:34] | Yeah, I had to know, | 我也想知道究竟 |
[18:36] | so I called a friend of mine at L.A. Sheriff’s Department, | 给LA警局的一个朋友打了个电话 |
[18:38] | and apparently, Natal was a nurse at a Hollywood hospital. | Natal是好莱坞医院的一名护士 |
[18:41] | And she went to the annual Christmas party, | 她去参加每年一次的圣诞晚会 |
[18:43] | she fed this doctor a bunch | 给一个大夫灌了很多鸡尾酒 |
[18:44] | of cocktails, slipped him a Viagra, | 又让他吃了粒伟哥 |
[18:46] | and then took him up to a hotel room. | 然后带他去了家旅馆 |
[18:48] | And rumor has it, it was in order to have | 传闻是说 她故意要无保护措施 |
[18:50] | unprotected, you know… baby-making sex. | 那种…一定要小孩的计谋 |
[18:53] | So he pressed charges, she was arrested, | 所以他起诉 她被捕 |
[18:56] | and then they settled out of court. | 后来庭外和解了 |
[18:57] | And now Natal’s a nurse at our very own Dessert Palm. | 现在Natal就在我们这的 Dessert Palm当护士 |
[19:00] | With Amanda’s husband, | 和Amanda的丈夫一个医院 |
[19:02] | Dr. Gary Sinclair. | Gary Sinclair大夫 |
[19:04] | Doctors have a name for what Natal is. | 大夫给Natal这样的人起了个名字 |
[19:07] | What she is? | 什么名字 |
[19:08] | A woman who trolls hospitals looking | 在医院里混 希望钓到大夫的女士 |
[19:09] | to land themselves a doctor. | |
[19:11] | Call them bedpans | 管她们叫”便盆” |
[19:13] | shiny, full of crap, and… best when dumped. | 光亮亮的 肚里没什么东西…最好扔了 |
[19:16] | Of course we slept together. | 是啊 我们睡过 |
[19:18] | Who wouldn’t want to get with this? | 谁不乐意试试呢 |
[19:21] | Of course he’s gonna deny it | 他肯定不承认的 |
[19:22] | because of that little wife of his. | 因为他有个”小太太” |
[19:24] | So you met his wife, Amanda? | 你见过她太太 Amanda |
[19:26] | Please. Yes, I’ve met her. | 拜托 当然 我见过 |
[19:29] | Always coming by the hospital, check up on him. | 总到医院来 来盯着他 |
[19:31] | Talk about paranoid. | 真是有点狂想症 |
[19:33] | Hey, with you around… | 嘿 有你这样的人… |
[19:35] | sounds like she had pretty good reason. | 她的担心不无道理 |
[19:37] | Mr. Stokes… | Stokes先生… |
[19:40] | men are like tigers– | 男人就像老虎 |
[19:41] | if you can’t tame them, | 如果你不能驯服他的话 |
[19:43] | you must let them roam free. | 你得让他们自由驰骋 |
[19:47] | I go now, yeah? | 我可以走了 是吧 |
[19:58] | Yes. It seems that the int on the Sabra’s key | 是的 Sabra钥匙上的油漆 |
[20:02] | is consistent with Lexus factory issue. | 和凌志车的出厂漆是一致的 |
[20:04] | Color’s Galactic Grey Mica IE9. | 颜色就是银灰Mica IE9 |
[20:07] | Same as Amanda’s. | 和Amanda的车一样 |
[20:08] | So… crazy chick keys the wife’s car. | 那个…疯狂小女人去划了大夫妻子的车 |
[20:13] | Is it gateway violence that led to murder, | 结果事态升级演变成了谋杀 |
[20:15] | or just another coincidence | 或者像这案子中其它证据一样 |
[20:17] | like everything else in this case? | 都只是一种无因巧合 |
[20:19] | I almost keyed a car once. | 我以前也差点划了一辆车 |
[20:23] | You what? | 你干吗 |
[20:24] | I know, but, in the end, I couldn’t go through with it. | 但是 最后 我还是没忍心下手 |
[20:30] | So I peed on the door handles instead. | 所以 就在车把手上撒了泡尿 |
[20:34] | So they’d freeze up and can’t get them open? | 所以能冻上 门就打不开了 |
[20:37] | No. It was San Diego. | 不 是在San Diego |
[20:41] | Over a girl? | 因为个姑娘 |
[20:43] | Over a “B.” | 因为一个”B” |
[20:45] | Professor ve me one on my term paper. | 教授给我学期论文打了个B |
[20:47] | I felt I deserved an “A”. | 我认为 我应该得个A |
[20:52] | So she definitely keyed the car, | 她肯定是划过那辆车 |
[20:54] | and may or may not have been doing the husband. | 有可能 也未必和那个丈夫有一腿 |
[20:56] | I’m going with yes. | 我说 肯定有 |
[20:58] | Ballistics came back on the bullets that killed Amanda. | 杀死Amanda那颗子弹的弹道痕迹 |
[21:01] | There’s only one gun with a six right polygonal barrel | 6边形的弹道 点41口径 |
[21:04] | that comes in a .41 caliber | 只有一种枪符合 |
[21:05] | A Baby Eagle– Israeli military issue. | 小鹰 是以色列军队的武器 |
[21:08] | Israeli guns are really hard to find. | 以军的枪可不好弄 |
[21:11] | Unless you served in the Israeli army like Natal. | 除非你像Natal一样 在以色列服过役 |
[21:14] | Okay. Okay, I certainly wouldn’t put it past her, | 好的 我到不是说肯定不是她 |
[21:17] | but what about the husband? | 那死者的丈夫呢 |
[21:19] | Classic “he said, she said.” | 典型的”公说婆说” |
[21:21] | They’re either acting | 如果他俩不是共谋 来迷惑我们 就是Natal在演戏 她觉得妻子 |
[21:22] | in cahoots, trying to confuse us, or Natal | |
[21:25] | is acting on her own, thinking that the wife | |
[21:28] | is the obstacle standing between them. | 是妨碍她与丈夫偷情的绊脚石 |
[21:29] | Nothing quite says “I love you” like, | 为了表示”我爱你” |
[21:32] | “I killed your wife so we can be together.” | 不如”我杀掉你妻子 咱们就可以长相守” |
[21:35] | Sir, we have a warrant to search the premises, | 先生 我们有搜查令 |
[21:37] | and we need you to come down to the station. | 还请你和我们到警局去一下 |
[21:38] | If you can’t make arrangements for your child, | 如果没人照看你的孩子 |
[21:40] | we have a Child Services Advocate who can take him. | 我们有儿童福利机构 可以帮你照顾 |
[21:43] | This is ridiculous. | 荒唐 |
[21:44] | I’ve been nothing but cooperative. | 我一直与你们合作 |
[21:46] | You harass me at my place of work. | 你们到我工作的地方骚扰我 |
[21:48] | You harass me at my home. | 又到我家来骚扰我 |
[21:49] | Now you want to take my kid away? | 现在又想把我孩子带走 |
[21:50] | Sir, are you resisting? | 先生 你是拒绝合作么 |
[21:53] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没有杀我的妻子 |
[21:55] | I was giving my son a bath. | 我在给我的儿子洗澡 |
[21:57] | I couldn’t have done it. | 我根本没有作案时间 |
[22:01] | Can I at least put my shoes on? | 至少让我把鞋穿上吧 |
[22:50] | What have you got? | 发现什么了 |
[22:51] | A smoking gun. | 大烟枪 |
[22:58] | You’re not going to like the answer. | 你肯定大失所望 |
[22:59] | The DNA on the cigarette butts doesn’t match Natal. | 烟嘴上的DNA和Natal不符 |
[23:02] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:04] | You can’t tell me we’re back to square one on this deal. | 别告诉我 又回到起点了 |
[23:06] | Well, we’re not. | 呃 并不完全是 |
[23:07] | DNA was female, so I ran it against Amanda, | DNA是女性 我和Amanda的比对了一下 |
[23:09] | thinking, I don’t know, | 以为 可能她自己偷偷抽个烟放松一下 |
[23:10] | maybe she takes super-secret cigarette breaks. | |
[23:12] | And it wasn’t a match, but they do have seven loci in common. | 也不是她的 但是有7个同位相同 |
[23:16] | So, is there another sister may? | 难道 又有个姐妹 |
[23:21] | Tiffany. | |
[23:22] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[23:25] | This is ’cause I was smoking? | 难道就因为我抽烟叫我来 |
[23:27] | Well, no, smoking is bad for you, | 呃 并不是 当然吸烟有害健康 |
[23:30] | but, no, this is really more about where you were smoking. | 叫你上这来 是关于你吸烟的地点 |
[23:33] | I’m an only child who lives on a horse farm | 我是独生子 住在一个养马场 |
[23:37] | in the middle of nowhere | 前不着村 后不着店 |
[23:39] | with a horse- whispering mother | 只有个迷恋马匹的妈妈 |
[23:41] | and a dad who works all the time to avoid her. | 和一个用工作逃避她的爸爸 |
[23:43] | When Amanda’s letter came… | 当我收到Amanda的信… |
[23:47] | I was so excited | 我太激动了 |
[23:49] | at the idea of having a sister. | 想到自己有一个姐姐 |
[23:53] | I was jumping out of my skin. | 我简直要跳起来了 |
[23:55] | So I told my mom I joined cheerleading. | 我跟我妈妈说 我参加了啦啦队 |
[23:59] | And after school, I would… | 放学后 我会… |
[24:02] | You’what? | 你会什么 |
[24:04] | It started where I would just drive by. | 开始我只是开车经过一下 |
[24:07] | And then it escalated? | 后来有了进一步发展 |
[24:10] | Well… | 呃… |
[24:13] | once, I saw her in the yard, | 有一次 我看到她在院子里 |
[24:15] | playing with her little boy. | 和她的小儿子玩 |
[24:17] | So I started parking out front. | 我就停在她家门前 |
[24:22] | Hoping to see her again. | 希望能再看到她 |
[24:24] | Basically, I would just sit there, | 基本上 我只是坐在那里 |
[24:28] | imagining her in my life. | 幻想她在我的生活中 |
[24:29] | She’d make me tea. | 给我泡茶 |
[24:31] | And we’d go over my college applications | 和我讨论申请大学的事 |
[24:35] | and talkbout boys. | 聊男孩子 |
[24:37] | It was like a TV commercial. | 就像电视广告一样 |
[24:40] | And then what? | 后来呢 |
[24:41] | Did your… | 你的… |
[24:44] | curiosity… | 好奇心… |
[24:46] | become an obsession? | 是不是越来越沉迷于此 |
[24:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[24:51] | No. | 不 |
[24:53] | I could barely get up the courage | 我都没有走上前 自我介绍的勇气 |
[24:55] | to introduce myself. | |
[24:57] | That’s why I’d just sit there smoking. | 所以 我就坐在那抽烟 |
[25:00] | And then my stomach would hurt, so I would just drive home. | 直到抽到胃痛 然后就开车回家 |
[25:06] | And now, I’ll never get the chance. | 现在 我更没有机会了 |
[26:35] | Hey, Grissom said you might need some help. | 嘿 Grissom说 我也许能帮你些忙 |
[26:42] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:42] | I don’t know, you don’t look | 我看你不像被折磨打击过啊 |
[26:43] | like you’ve been put through the ringer. | |
[26:45] | Well, I guess | 我想 可能听证还只是简单的部分 |
[26:46] | the inquest was the easy part. | |
[26:47] | Now the kid’s family wants to sue me. | 现在那孩子家人要起诉我 |
[26:49] | Know any good lawyers? | 认识什么不错的律师么 |
[26:51] | I hate lawyers. | 我痛恨律师 |
[26:53] | Want to take the bathroom? | 你去检查洗手间 |
[26:54] | Sure. | 好的 |
[27:05] | I found her naughty drawer. | 我发现她的玩具箱了 |
[27:07] | My favorite part of any bedroom search. | 搜卧室中我最喜欢的部分了 |
[27:10] | I don’t believe these girls anymore. | 现在的女的 真是难以置信 |
[27:16] | Looks like someone’s been elevated to drawer status. | 看来某人在这都有自己的抽屉了 |
[27:20] | Well, apparently, love can’t cure all that ails. | 很明显 爱情并不能治愈病痛 |
[27:23] | Alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam and sertraline– | Diazepam 还有Sertraline |
[27:27] | all in her medicine canet. | 她药柜里全都是这些药 |
[27:29] | Well, I said dude had a drawer, I didn’t say it was love. | 我只说那人地位提高 并没说有爱情滋润 |
[27:34] | Jill had OCD-related depression, | Jill有强迫性抑郁症 |
[27:36] | which is very deceiving because the sufferers | 这种病很难看得出来 因为患者往往很有工作效率 |
[27:39] | are high functioning. | |
[27:41] | It’s not your usual, you know, “lie on the couch | 不是那种用”躺在沙发上” |
[27:43] | and listen to the Beatles” kind of depression. | “听听披头士”就可以治愈的抑郁症 |
[27:44] | Did she ever talk about family? | 她有谈起她的家人么 |
[27:46] | You know, when a patient dies, | 当患者已经死亡 |
[27:48] | the doctor-patient confidentiality clause is void. | 医患之间的”机密性”条款也就没意义了 |
[27:50] | But I’m just sort of feeling a little uncomfortable. | 但我还是觉得有点不舒服 |
[27:52] | Do I have to… | 我是不是一定… |
[27:54] | call a lawyer? | 要叫律师来 |
[27:56] | It’s entirely your choice. | 完全由你自己来定 |
[27:58] | We can subpoena her records, | 我们可以发传票 得到她的诊疗记录 |
[28:00] | or you and I can talk. | 或者你和我聊聊 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:05] | All she would say was | 她只说过 她和父母和不来 |
[28:06] | that she didn’t get along with her parents, | |
[28:07] | and that, um, you know, | 而且 你应该知道 |
[28:09] | relationships in general were difficult. | 一般人际关系也比较难维持 |
[28:11] | I mean, her condition made her | 我意思是 她这种情况的人 |
[28:13] | excel professionally but flop personally. | 做事高人一筹 为人低人多筹 |
[28:16] | We, uh, checked her records. | 我们查过她的记录 |
[28:19] | She was adopted as an infant. | 她还是婴儿的时候就被领养了 |
[28:21] | Her parents never told her. | 她父母从来没有告诉过她 |
[28:25] | Huh. | 呃 |
[28:26] | Well, that explains her abandonment-attachment issues, | 所以 她有被抛弃 依属方面的问题 |
[28:29] | and why she always felt like a square peg in a round family. | 她总感觉自己是个圆圆的家里 一块方方的东西 |
[28:33] | Did you believe she was suicidal? | 你认为她有自杀倾向么 |
[28:35] | Off the record, no, I don’t. I don’t think | 说实话 我认为没有 |
[28:36] | she was suicidal, I thought, | 我认为她并没有自杀倾向 |
[28:38] | I actually thought she was getting better. | 我真的认为 她病情已经开始好转 |
[28:39] | So then how does an attractive, successful | 那为什么一个迷人的 成功的 |
[28:43] | 36-year-old woman hang herself from her own balcony? | 36岁的女士会在自己家阳台上上吊呢 |
[28:45] | ‘Cause the choice was there. | 因为 总会有这种抉择 |
[28:47] | At the end of the day, when an obsessive brain is presented | 终有一天 强迫性的脑神经会 给出这样一种抉择 |
[28:50] | with a choice, | |
[28:51] | it just, sometimes, it just can’t shut off | 只是 有时候 你无法抹杀这种 |
[28:53] | the clatter of the idea | 一直存在于脑海里的想法 |
[28:55] | until it sees it through to conclusion. | 它总会纠缠着你 |
[28:57] | The idea found its way in. | 直到让你把它变成现实 |
[29:01] | It wasn’t suicide. | 不是自杀 |
[29:04] | These bruises developed | 这些瘀伤是死后形成的 |
[29:06] | postmortem. | |
[29:07] | Two on the front, | 前面有两处 |
[29:09] | eight on the back. | 后面有八处 |
[29:12] | Strangulation. | 是勒伤 |
[29:16] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[29:38] | No, she missed the morning news meeting, all the section editors | 不 她没有出席晨报会议 |
[29:40] | are biting my head off. | 分刊编辑都快把我吃了 |
[29:42] | Look, I don’t have a straight answer for you. | 听着 我也不知道确切消息 |
[29:43] | No, I’ve called, I’ve e-mailed, I’ve texted. | 不 我打过电话 发过邮件 短信 |
[29:45] | She’d have to be lying dead in a ditch not to answer her phone. | 她除非是死在哪个阴沟里 不然不会不接电话的 |
[29:48] | I know. Bye. | 知道 拜 |
[29:49] | Can I help you? | 有什么为您效劳 |
[29:51] | I’m Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police. | 我是LV警局的Jim Brass警官 |
[29:53] | This is Warrick Brown from the Crime Lab. | 这位是Warrick Brown 犯罪实验室 |
[29:55] | We have a warrant to search Jill Case’s office. | 我们有搜查令 要检查一下Jill Case的办公室 |
[29:57] | Okay, is she in some kind of trouble? | 好的 她有什么麻烦了么 |
[30:00] | Well, it wasn’t a ditch. | 呃 但不是在阴沟里 |
[30:03] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[30:04] | I… | 我… |
[30:06] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[30:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:09] | Back off. Get away. | 走开 走开 |
[30:10] | All of you, go! Go! | 所有人 都走 走 |
[30:13] | Look, you can’t drop a hot one | 在秃鹰满天飞的地方 |
[30:15] | in a room full of vultures. | 你们怎么能扔一块鲜肉呢 |
[30:16] | They smell blood. | 它们闻着血就上 |
[30:17] | Half of them were wanting to pry her ass | 一半的人早就觊觎她那个位子了 |
[30:19] | out of that chair for months. | |
[30:20] | I’ll need a list of all the employees who work | 我想要一份这里的雇员名单 你能提供吗 |
[30:22] | for the paper– can you provide that? | |
[30:24] | I don’t have access to that kind of information. | 我没法掌握这种信息 |
[30:25] | You’re gonna have to go down to man Resources. | 你得去人力资源部要 |
[30:27] | Human Resources. Okay. | 人力资源部 |
[30:29] | You’re on your own. | 你开始干你的 |
[30:30] | I’ll be taking a look inside her office, okay? | 我去看看她的办公室 好吧 |
[30:44] | Did Jill have a computer? | Jill有电脑么 |
[30:46] | Yeah, her laptop, of course. | 是的 手提 |
[30:47] | It was like an extra limb. | 她从来离不开的 |
[31:03] | What’s with the locked drawer? | 上锁的抽屉是什么 |
[31:05] | That was a new thing. | 那是个新的 |
[31:07] | She’s always been neurotic, but lately she’s been secretive, | 她总有些神经兮兮 最近又变得神秘起来 |
[31:09] | like sneaky– rolling her own calls, | 鬼鬼祟祟的 自己接电话 |
[31:11] | making her own appointments, | 自己订约会 |
[31:12] | talking with editors from other newspapers. | 和其它报纸的主编谈事情 |
[31:14] | Honestly, I just thought she was looking for another job. | 说实话 我觉得她想跳槽 |
[31:37] | Did you ever try to open this drawer? | 你是不是撬过这个抽屉 |
[31:39] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[31:40] | She had the only key, | 只有她自己有钥匙 |
[31:41] | and I protecting her privacy was how I kept my job. | 我要想保住工作 必须帮她保守隐私 |
[31:46] | Because Amanda’s murder is still unsolved, | 既然Amanda的谋杀案还没有破 |
[31:48] | I cross-checked the twins’ address books. | 我就对比了一下她俩的记事本 |
[31:50] | Now, they have no contacts in common, but… | 虽然联系人没有重叠的 但… |
[31:52] | there are a couple freaky things. | 确实有些很古怪的事情 |
[31:55] | So Amanda was set | Amanda本来是早上去拿衣服的 |
[31:57] | to pick up dry cleaning in the morning, | |
[31:58] | but it looks as though she had a sick child, | 后来好像是儿子生病了 |
[32:00] | so she went at night instead. | 所以 她晚上去取的衣服 |
[32:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[32:02] | And if she’d gone earlier | 如果她比她计划的早一点到的话 |
[32:05] | than she was supposed to, | |
[32:05] | she might’ve run into Jill, | 她就有可能遇到Jill |
[32:07] | who was scheduled to pick up | 因为她是定在早上8:30取衣服的 |
[32:08] | her dry cleaning at 8:30 in the morning. | |
[32:09] | But it gets better. | 更有意思的是 |
[32:11] | Based on receipts Amanda’s planner | 把Amanda计划本里的收据 |
[32:13] | and Quicken listings from Jill’s Treo, | 和Jill电子记事本的快速记事比一下 |
[32:15] | they used the same dry cleaner, | 发现 他们用的是同一台烘干机 |
[32:17] | same car dealership, they both had weakness | 同一个汽车销售店 都对冻酸奶和摩卡咖啡过敏 |
[32:19] | for the same frozen yogurt and blended mochas, | |
[32:21] | and in two weeks, | 而且 两周以后 |
[32:23] | Jill was scheduled to teach a university extension class | Jill会到大学去讲一节课 |
[32:25] | in photography. | 有关摄影的 |
[32:27] | Guess who was signed up to take the class? | 猜猜谁选了她的课 |
[32:29] | Amanda. | |
[32:31] | Huh. | 呃 |
[32:33] | They would’ve finally met. | 她们终会相遇 |
[32:35] | So having the same | 原来我们以为他们认识 |
[32:36] | toe nail polish and watch made sense | 同样的指甲油和手表还说得过去 |
[32:38] | when we thought they knew each other, but now? | 那现在怎么解释 |
[32:40] | I mean, they even have almost the same handwriting. | 我是说 你看她们字体都差不多 |
[32:45] | Well, people’s first explanation | 一般人们对双胞胎的解释都是超心理学 但是事实上 |
[32:47] | with twins is always | |
[32:48] | parapsychology, but the truth is, | |
[32:50] | there’s a lot of biological encoding at work. | 有很多生理编码在起作用 |
[32:52] | I mean, if you have the same musculature | 我是说 如果肌肉结构 |
[32:54] | and bone structure in your hand, the chance of writing the same | 骨骼结构相似 那字体相近 |
[32:58] | is not out of the question. | 绝不是没有可能的 |
[33:00] | If beauty is in the eye of the bolder, | 如果情人眼里出西施 |
[33:02] | and you both see with the same eyes | 你用同样的眼光去判断 |
[33:04] | or taste with the same tongue… | 或者用同样的感觉去感知… |
[33:06] | Well, I don’t know whose eyes she was using | 那不知道 看上这个人 用的是谁的眼光 |
[33:09] | for this guy. | |
[33:10] | Jill was scheduled to have dinner at Joie de Vive | Jill死的那天晚上订了Joie de Vive的位子 |
[33:12] | on the night she died. | |
[33:14] | So Warrick called over and got the surveillance footage. | Warrick打电话过去 调了录像带 |
[33:17] | I dot have an ID yet. | 我还没确定此人身份 |
[33:19] | I do. | 我认识他 |
[33:21] | Her relationship with me was the most intimate she’s ever had. | 她和我的关系 是她人际关系中最亲密的 |
[33:24] | I actually felt like we were making progress. | 我真的认为 我们的治疗有进步 |
[33:26] | Until the murder. | 一直到谋杀发生 |
[33:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[33:29] | She committed suicide. | 她是自杀的 |
[33:31] | Did I tell you that? What are– | -我跟你说过么 -你… |
[33:32] | What are you suggesting, that I murdered my own patient? | 你什么意思 我杀了我的病人 |
[33:34] | Let me run down the sequence of events. | 我来帮你理一下顺序 |
[33:36] | So you took your “girlfriend” out to dinner. | 你带着你的”女友”去吃晚饭 |
[33:38] | Then you brought her home for a little tie me up, tie me down. | 然后你带她回到她家 玩了会你捆我 我捆你的游戏 |
[33:42] | But things get wonky and in the throes of passion, | 结果在激情高潮中 玩过头了 |
[33:44] | you remembered, | 想起来了么 |
[33:46] | “Wait a minute, she’s a patient. Uh-oh.” | “等下 她是个病人 呃哦” |
[33:49] | So she had a history of depression. | 她有抑郁症的病史 |
[33:52] | So you used that knowledge to cover it up. | 所以你用你的医学知道 来掩盖事实 |
[33:54] | Well, we did go to dinner that night, | 是的 我们那晚确实吃了顿饭 |
[33:55] | but afterwards I dropped her off. | 但后来 我把她送到家 |
[33:57] | Because she said she had to work to do. | 因为她说她还有工作要做 |
[33:58] | I didn’t even go inside, | 我就没进去 |
[33:59] | so I don’t even understand | 我根本不明白你的问题 |
[34:00] | your question. Are you saying | 你难道是说 你们俩从来没玩过激情性爱 |
[34:01] | the two of you never had rough sex? | |
[34:02] | Now, be careful here, doctor. | 你最好小心点 大夫 |
[34:10] | Yeah, It’s true that, | 你说的没错 |
[34:11] | in the past, we engaged in some, you know, | 过去 我们是玩过几次 |
[34:14] | some, uh, role playing sex games to help get her comfortable, | 那种角色扮演型的性爱 为了让她舒服些 |
[34:18] | but… | 但… |
[34:19] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[34:20] | She was the “S.” I was the “M.” | 她是”施虐者” 我才是”被虐者” |
[34:29] | Hey, um… | 嘿 嗯… |
[34:30] | you know, how we thought that the shrink was a slam dunk | 我们原以为”扼杀 上吊”戏的主角 是那位心理医生 |
[34:33] | for Jill’s strangulation-hanging-combo? | |
[34:34] | Yeah. Well, I ran his DNA | 我比对了皮带上皮屑的DNA |
[34:36] | against the epitheals we found on the leash. | |
[34:38] | And the epithelials are male, but they’re not his. | 皮屑的确是男性 但并不是他的 |
[34:42] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[34:46] | News on our case… The shrink | 我们案子的新进展… |
[34:48] | might not have done it? | 心理医生并不是我们要找的人 |
[34:49] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:50] | Because Archie | 因为Archie发现了更可能的嫌疑犯 |
[34:51] | found us another strong suspect. | |
[34:53] | You know, that flash drive | 我在Jill Case办公室里上锁抽屉 里发现的U盘 |
[34:55] | that I found in the locked drawer in Jill Case’s office, | |
[34:57] | I thought it was just a bunch of | 我原以为可能只是些相片 结果发现 有些并不仅仅是看看的 |
[34:59] | photos but it turns out | |
[35:00] | there was a little bit more than meets the eye. | |
[35:02] | You mean the flash drive was a Transformer? | 你是说U盘是个转换器 |
[35:04] | No. Well, | 不 但… |
[35:05] | the pictures kind of were. | 里面的图片可以算是 |
[35:07] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[35:08] | Look familiar? This got bought | 眼熟吧 |
[35:10] | by the A.P. It was on the front page | 这些图片通过联合通讯社购买 登在《LV环球》首页 |
[35:12] | of the Las Vegas Globe. | |
[35:13] | It won a Pulitzer. | 获得普利策奖 |
[35:15] | It was everywhere. Okay. So what? | -到处都在登 -那又怎样 |
[35:17] | These are Jake Lenoir’s | 这些是Jake Lenoir去年夏天在伊拉克拍的 |
[35:18] | photographs taken in Iraq last summer. | |
[35:25] | Watch this. | 你看 |
[35:33] | The front page news | 头版新闻竟然是合成的 |
[35:34] | was actually a composite? | |
[35:36] | Well, it’s a… essentially an art project. | 应该算…一种艺术作品 |
[35:38] | And Jill printed it. | Jill把它登出来 |
[35:40] | I assume she didn’t realize it until it was too late. | 我想 可能她发现时 已经为时过晚 |
[35:43] | And before she died, | 在她死前 |
[35:44] | she was trying to figure out how to handle it. | 她可能一直在想 应该怎么处理这件事 |
[35:46] | The only thing standing between Jake | Jake和他今后的事业 |
[35:47] | and the rest of his career | 维系其中的 就是真相 |
[35:51] | was the truth. | |
[35:52] | And Jill Case. | 还有Jill Case |
[35:55] | ??? | 你面前有什么 |
[35:57] | Got a job that takes you around the world, | 可以周游世界的一份工作吗 |
[36:00] | get to meet some great girls, | 碰到漂亮女孩的机会 |
[36:02] | even win some awards. | 甚至赢得奖项 |
[36:04] | So why would an adrenaline junkie like you, | 为什么像你这种恶俗的人 |
[36:08] | waste his time with Photoshopping? | 把时间都花在钻研PHOTOSHOP上 |
[36:11] | Let me tell you something that the, um… newspapers, | 我告诉你 呃…报纸 |
[36:16] | TV stations don’t want to hear. | 电视台不喜欢听的一些事情 |
[36:17] | There’s nothing over there to photograph. | 那根本没什么好拍的 |
[36:20] | Insurgents? | 那些起义军 |
[36:22] | They fire off their outdated weapons, | 他们拿着那些过时的武器 |
[36:24] | then run the other way. | 开完枪就跑 |
[36:25] | When we do midnight raids in the villages, | 我们午夜偷袭村庄 |
[36:27] | you know what the people tell us? | 结果怎么样呢 |
[36:28] | “AliBaba not here.” | “阿里巴巴不在这” |
[36:30] | We are fighting a fictional character. | 我们根本是在和一个虚构的人物做战 |
[36:33] | And you got thousands of soldiers over there, | 我们有上千的美军在那 |
[36:35] | kids, 18 years old, | 小孩 才18岁大 |
[36:37] | pumped up on testosterone, full of nilltine, | 都磕着药 尼古丁 |
[36:39] | and caffeine, waiting for something to bloody well happen. | 咖啡因 等着血腥战斗的刺激 |
[36:42] | And you know what? | 然后呢 |
[36:43] | You pray for a roadside bomb because it feels like action. | 你就盼着路边会踩到炸弹 因为那才像实战 |
[36:46] | But you can’t photograph the taste of gasoline. | 但你根本拍不到汽油弹 |
[36:50] | It just looks like smoke. | 他们跟普通的烟一样 |
[36:52] | So one day, yeah, | 所以 有一天 |
[36:53] | I’m screwing around on my computer. | 我在电脑上乱搞 |
[36:55] | Couple of soldiers come by, took a look at what I’m doing. | 有几个大兵过来 看到我在忙的事情 |
[36:57] | You know what they say? | 你猜他们说什么 |
[36:58] | They say, “Yeah, yeah, that’s our war. | “是啊 是啊 这就是我们的战斗” |
[37:02] | That’s what it’s like waiting and bodyhauling.” | 就是等待 无止尽的拖着 |
[37:04] | So I had it. I had | 所以我开始动手 |
[37:06] | the image that said it all. | 创造出表达一切的图片 |
[37:08] | So yes, I used a lie | 我用一个谎话 来讲述战地的事实 |
[37:11] | to tell the truth. | |
[37:12] | Well, thanks for the insight. | 谢谢你的深刻见解 |
[37:14] | But I’m looking for another kind of confession. | 但我想听的 不是这个告白 |
[37:17] | I’m here to bust you for the murder of Jill Case. | 我抓你 是想让你承认谋杀了Jill Case |
[37:20] | What? | 什么 |
[37:21] | Come on, she was hip to your, uh, you know | 拜托 她就是你的心病 |
[37:23] | cut and paste scheme and | 你那”剪切 粘帖”工程的心病 |
[37:24] | she was going to blow the whistle on you. | 她会揭了你的老底 |
[37:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, I heard she committed suicide and look– | 是 是 我听说她自杀了 |
[37:28] | Oh, is that what you heard? Yeah. | -是你听说的 -是的 |
[37:29] | Mend her, | 说到她 |
[37:31] | we-we had a history, okay. We dated. | 我们有过一段 我们曾经约会过 |
[37:32] | But if she felt like outing me for this | 但是 如果她真要揭发我这个的话 |
[37:34] | all I had to do was accuse her of sexual harassment | 我只要控告她性骚扰就可以 |
[37:36] | and we both go down. | 我们俩个全完蛋 |
[37:37] | Maybe ethical journalism was worth the price for her. | 新闻的道德对她来说也许更重要 |
[37:40] | Doubtful. | 不一定 |
[37:41] | Without her job, she had nothing. | 她没有工作 她就一无所有 |
[37:42] | Well, for a while, she had you. | 但她曾经拥有过你 |
[37:44] | Yeah, but not for long. | 是的 但并不长久 |
[37:45] | Bird was rigid in everything she did. | 那女的做什么事都一成不变 |
[37:47] | Having sex with her was like… eating glass. | 和她做爱就像…吃蜡一样 |
[37:51] | The lab did a DNA test. | 实验室化验过DNA |
[37:54] | Your skin cells are all over the dog leash | 那条狗绳上都是你的皮肤细胞 |
[37:57] | that was used to hang her. | 就是她用来上吊那条 |
[37:59] | Well, I was probably the last person | 那可能我最后一个”溜”她的人 |
[38:00] | to actually walk that dog. | |
[38:02] | God knows she never did. | 天知道 她就愿意”溜”别人 |
[38:10] | Guess this is more like his crash pad | 这里跟狗窝一样 |
[38:12] | between foreign assignments. | 他就在这完成他的国外作业 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry, | 真是抱歉 |
[38:15] | I just don’t see Miss Neat Knickers and this guy | 我实在想象不出来那位整洁小姐跟他 |
[38:17] | making it as a couple, you know. | 能搅到一起去 |
[38:30] | Still no laptop. | 没有笔记本电脑 |
[38:34] | Steal it, scrub it and lose it. | 偷走 抹干净 扔掉 |
[38:37] | This guy’s smart. | 这人很精明 |
[38:38] | This is all just circumstantial. | 这只是我们假设的 |
[38:44] | Now we know how he got her to write the suicide note. | 现在我们知道他是如何让她写下自杀遗言 |
[38:48] | She wasn’t sorry to be living. | 令她失望的并不是生存 |
[38:51] | She was sorry that Jake was such a liar. | 而是Jake竟然是这样一个骗子 |
[38:53] | Well, this is more like what we need. | 这个倒像是我们要找的 |
[39:04] | Warrick. | |
[39:06] | Didn’t Nick’s case have a blue thigh high stocking? | 是不是Nick那个案子里也有个蓝色的连裤袜 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:26] | Even if he was the one that strangled Jill, | 就算是他勒死的Jill |
[39:29] | there was no blood at the crime scene. | 现场并没有血迹 |
[39:31] | Well, with two gunshots to the chest, | 两枪都射到了胸前 |
[39:33] | Jill’s twin sister was a bloody mess. | Jill的同胞姐妹可混身是血 |
[39:47] | Checkmate? | 将军 |
[39:49] | So he killed them both. | 他杀了她们两个 |
[39:52] | You must have thought you were | 你一定以为自己疯了 |
[39:54] | losing your mind? | |
[39:56] | Let me run it for you. | 我来帮你解释一下 |
[39:58] | Jill always picked up her dry cleaning on Thursday nights. | Jill通常是周四晚上去取洗好的衣服 |
[40:01] | So right place, right time,right car, | 相同地点 相同时间 相同的车 |
[40:04] | looks like the right woman, | 看着也是同一个女人 |
[40:09] | You thought it was done. | 你以为已经杀死她了 |
[40:10] | So you go to the house, | 所以你回到她家 |
[40:12] | get the computer files | 拿走了计算机里的文件 |
[40:14] | and you think you’re seeing your conscious | 你一定以为自己在做梦 |
[40:16] | walk through the door. | |
[40:29] | don’t touch me again. | 别碰我 |
[40:38] | The first time you had a plan. | 第一个 你是计划好的 |
[40:40] | Try to make it look like a mugging. | 装成是个抢劫案 |
[40:42] | The second time, you had to improvise. | 第二个 你只能即兴发挥 |
[40:50] | So there were two of them. | 其实 她们是两个人 |
[40:56] | I dated Jill. | 我和Jill约会过 |
[40:58] | She kept the most rigid schedule | 她是我见过的人中 |
[41:00] | of anyone I’ve ever met, you know. | 最按时间表做事的人 |
[41:01] | It was always Thursday night pick up the dry cleaning night. | 必须是周四晚上 取衣服的晚上 |
[41:04] | And I mean, God forbid I wanted to see a movie or catch a show or something. | 我是说 绝对不能看电影 看演出或者别的 |
[41:09] | Leave it to Jill to be so thorough. | 都怪Jill 做事那么精细 |
[41:12] | Makes me have to kill her twice. | 所以我才杀了她两次 |
[41:29] | We were both right. | 我们说的都没错 |
[41:32] | That’s a federal offense, you know. | 这可是违反联邦法律的 |
[41:49] | I heard the guys solved a double murder. | 我听说 你们一下破了两起命案 |
[41:51] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[41:52] | I spent the day | 我一整天都坐在法庭外的长凳上 |
[41:53] | sitting on a bench outside e courtroom, | |
[41:55] | they never got to me. | 可他们根本就没传讯我 |
[41:57] | That sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[41:58] | Feeling transcendental? | 想感受超验主义了 |
[42:01] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[42:02] | Thoreau. I, uh, | 梭罗 我 呃 |
[42:04] | I haven’t read him since college. | 大学毕业后 就再没读过他的书 |
[42:06] | Me, neither. It holds up. | 我也没 但很有意思 |
[42:08] | “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, | “我宁愿坐在南瓜上 让它只属于我一人” |
[42:11] | than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” | “也不愿坐在天鹅绒的毯子上” |
[42:16] | Oh, look, | 哦 看啊 |
[42:18] | you missed one. | 有一个没填上 |
[42:20] | Sixty-three down. | 63纵 |
[42:21] | “Misanthrope.” | “Misanthrope”(不喜与人交往者) |
[42:27] | I won’t wait up. | 我可不会彻夜不眠等你 |