时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | There’s an Amber Alert this evening in Clark County | 黄色警报 今晚在Clark郡 |
[00:24] | for two missing boys. | 有两个男孩失踪了 |
[00:26] | Okay, we have two missing criticals¡ | 好的 有两个失踪的小孩… |
[00:28] | Jason Crowley, age 11¡ | Jason Crowley 11岁… |
[00:30] | black, male, four-foot-six. | 黑人 男性 4.6英尺高 |
[00:32] | Lucas Hanson¡ age ten, Caucasian, | Lucas Hanson…10岁 白种人 |
[00:35] | male, five feet. Now, uh, | 男性 5英尺 现在…呃 |
[00:37] | the boys were last seen at this location at 15:30 hours¡ | 他们最后被人们看到 是在这里 下午3:30 |
[00:40] | Jason Crowley’s house. | 在Jason Crowley家附近 |
[00:41] | Jason lives with his grandfather, Terrance Crowley. | Jason和他爷爷Terrance Crowley住在一起 |
[00:44] | The address is on your handouts. | 地址已经发到你们手上 |
[00:46] | Terrance Crowley assumed | Terrance Crowley还以为他们待在Lucas家 |
[00:47] | that they were staying at Lucas’ house. | |
[00:49] | Dawn Hanson, Lucas’s mother, | Dawn Hanson 也就是Lucas的妈妈 |
[00:51] | returned home from work at 21:00 hours. | 是晚上9点下班回到家的 |
[00:53] | She assumed they were at Terrance Crowley’s house. | 她以为他们在Terrance Crowley家 |
[00:56] | She reported them missing at 24:00 hours. | 她是晚上12点报警的 |
[00:58] | Now, we searched the schools, playgrounds, basketball courts. | 我们已经搜查了学校 操场 篮球场 |
[01:02] | Found nothing. | 什么也没发现 警犬已经到过现场 |
[01:02] | Canine is on the scene. | 警犬已经到过现场 |
[01:04] | Neither of the boys carried cell phones or pagers. | 两个孩子没有电话 也没传呼机 |
[01:06] | Now, any questions? | 现在 有什么问题么 |
[01:08] | Boys ever run away before? No, and, uh, | -他们以前出走过么 -没有 呃… |
[01:10] | we interviewed the teachers at the school, | 我们还问过学校的老师 |
[01:12] | and according to them, they’re both good kids. | 据他们讲 他俩都很乖 |
[01:15] | Any, uh, distinguishing features or marks? | 呃 有没有什么特征或记号 |
[01:16] | Well, as you can see, | 你们也可以看到 |
[01:17] | Jason wears glasses, but that’s it. Yeah? | Jason带眼镜 就没别的了 |
[01:19] | Did Amber Alerts go out to any other states? | 黄色警报有没有发到其它各州 |
[01:21] | Amber Alerts have gone out | 黄色警报已经发到 |
[01:23] | to the states of Utah, California… | 犹他 加州… |
[01:30] | Okay, so what does your arson have to do with my missing kids? | 你这纵火案跟我那起失踪小朋友有什么关系 |
[01:33] | Upon initial search of the premises, | 据我们初步勘查现场 |
[01:35] | farmer located one adult male | 有个农民发现了一个成年男士 |
[01:37] | unconscious on the living room floor. | 躺在起居室的地板上 已经不省人事了 |
[01:39] | His name’s Carl Fisher. | 他叫Carl Fisher |
[01:41] | Paramedics have him on the bumper now. | 医护人员正在车上进行治疗 |
[01:42] | Once he came around, he started claiming | 他一醒过来就告诉我们 |
[01:45] | every time there’s an Amber Alert, | 每次发布黄色警报 |
[01:47] | somebody tries to kill him. | 总有人来收拾他 |
[01:48] | Child molester. | 是个猥亵儿童的吗 |
[01:50] | Tier Two, by his own admission. | 二级猥亵罪 他自己承认的 |
[01:59] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 Fisher先生么 我是Gil Grissom |
[02:01] | Mr. Fisher? My name’s Gil Grissom. | |
[02:02] | I’m with the Crime Lab. | 是犯罪实验室的 |
[02:06] | What happened to your shoes? | 你的鞋呢 |
[02:07] | They’re in the house. | 还在屋里 |
[02:08] | I was asleep. | 我正在睡觉 |
[02:10] | Are you familiar with the names Lucas Hanson or Jason Crowley? | 你听过这两个名字么 Lucas Hanson和Jason Crowley |
[02:14] | The kids from the Amber Alert? | 黄色警报里那两个孩子 |
[02:16] | No, sir. | 没听过 警官 |
[02:18] | I’m a convicted pedophile. | 我是个有恋童癖的人 |
[02:19] | That would be a violation | 如果我认识他们 那属于违反假释条款 |
[02:21] | of my parole. | |
[02:24] | Which is it¡ boys or girls? | 你恋的是…男孩还是女孩 |
[02:26] | Boys. | 男孩 |
[02:29] | Preteen. | 不到10岁的那种 |
[02:31] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你怎么看我的 |
[02:33] | No, you don’t. | 不见得 你不得而知 |
[03:11] | Don’t know what woke me up, the smoke or the fire. | 我也不知道怎么醒的 是烟还是火 |
[03:16] | Next thing I remember, I was outside, | 等我再有意识 我已经在外面了 |
[03:18] | looking up at the paramedics. | 看着那些医护人员 |
[03:19] | Hold out your hands, please. | 请把你的手伸出来 |
[03:22] | Turn them over. | 再转一下 |
[03:26] | So, uh, can you account for your whereabouts the last 24 hours? | 你能不能把近24小时你的行程说一下 |
[03:29] | I worked from 6:00 until 2:00 p.m., | 我从早上6点一直工作到下午2点 |
[03:32] | and then I went straight home. | 然后我直接回家 |
[03:34] | Where do you work? | 你在哪上班 |
[03:35] | At the feed lot off Highway 111. | 在111高速路旁那个育肥场 |
[03:38] | I’ve got a Masters in English Literature. | 我拿过一个英国文学的硕士学位 |
[03:39] | I used to teach high school. | 以前是教高中的 |
[03:41] | Let me guess¡ the kids loved you. | 我来猜一下吧…孩子很喜欢你 |
[03:43] | Someone set fire to my house. I almost died. | 有人放火烧了我家 我差点死了 |
[03:45] | Why don’t you ask me about that? Okay. | -你为什么不问问这件事 -好吧 |
[03:47] | Who would want to barbecue you? | 那是谁想烧死你呢 |
[03:49] | My neighbors make it clear | 我那些邻居每天都 |
[03:52] | every day how they feel about me. | 很明显地向我表示他们的不满 |
[03:54] | I would start with Mr. Hamilton. | 就先从Hamilton先生说起 |
[03:56] | He threw a rock through my window a few months back | 几个月前他向我家窗户扔石头 |
[03:58] | when a little girl went missing. | 那时候 有个小姑娘失踪了 |
[03:59] | Hamilton… he barely finished high school. | Hamilton…他连高中都没上完 |
[04:03] | He has a lot of displaced anger. | 有很多莫名的愤怒 |
[04:05] | You’re not writing any of this down. | 你为什么不记下来 |
[04:08] | I have a good memory. | 我记忆力很好 |
[04:09] | Listen, I’ve called you guys half a dozen times | 听着 在过去两年里 |
[04:11] | in the past two years. | 我向你们警察报过很多次警 |
[04:12] | I’ve had my house graffitied, my windows broken, | 我的房子被乱涂乱画 窗户被打破了 |
[04:14] | my tires slashed. Well, you know, Carl, | -车胎被划破 -其实 Carl |
[04:17] | sometimes bad things happen to bad people. | 有时候 坏事是会发生在坏人身上的 |
[04:21] | But I’ll tell you what¡ | 那我告诉你吧… |
[04:23] | I’ll let you file a formal complaint | 你可以写份书面的投诉 |
[04:24] | down at the police station. | 交到警局 |
[04:28] | I got to go. You all right here? | 我得走了 你好了么 |
[04:30] | I’m almost done. | 我马上就好 |
[04:35] | I’ve been living right the past five years | 我从监狱出来这5年 |
[04:37] | since I got out of prison. | 我一直好好生活 |
[04:38] | I haven’t gone near a child. | 从来没接近过小孩 |
[04:40] | I go to a support group every week. | 每周都会去一个辅助小组 |
[04:41] | I’ve even lectured social workers | 给那些社工们上课 |
[04:42] | on how to recognize sexual predators. | 教他们如何认出有性侵犯倾向的人 |
[04:44] | Ask my parole officer. | 你可问我假释官 |
[04:48] | Doesn’t that count for something? | 难道这些事都白做了么 |
[04:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:53] | But it doesn’t change anything, does it? | 但是 别人对你的看法确实没什么改变 是不是 |
[04:57] | Police have no new clues | 警方并未掌握任何新线索 |
[04:59] | in the disappearance | 在两位小男孩失踪一案上 |
[05:00] | of ten-year-old Lucas Hanson and 11-year-old Jason Crowley. | 10岁大的Lucas Hanson和11岁大的Jason Crowley |
[05:04] | Teachers and classmates are planning a six p.m. vigil at Rockwater Elementary… | |
[05:07] | I got your message. You said it was urgent. | 我收到你的信息了 你说是很紧急的情况 |
[05:09] | You told me to go home and look around. | 你让我回家看一看 |
[05:10] | That’s what I did. My ex took ’em. | 我照做了 是我前夫干的 Hanson太太 我记得你跟我说 |
[05:11] | Mrs. Hanson, I thought you told me that | |
[05:14] | your ex-husband wasn’t involved in Lucas’ life. | 你前夫跟Lucas已经不大来往了 |
[05:16] | He doesn’t care about Lucas. | 他根本不关心Lucas |
[05:18] | He barely uses his visitation, and then, six months ago, | 他几乎就没用过他的探视权 结果半年前 |
[05:22] | I don’t know, he-he got into some kind of trouble. | 他可能是惹了什么麻烦 |
[05:24] | He started coming around when Lucas was home alone. | 他总在Lucas一个人在家的时候回来 |
[05:27] | He’d gone | 翻我的信 我的支票本 |
[05:28] | through my mail, my checkbook. | |
[05:30] | He-He stole our TVs. | 他…他还偷了我们的电视 |
[05:33] | Daddy, please. | 爸爸 求求你了 |
[05:34] | Mama said she’s gonna call the cops. | 妈妈说 你这样她会报警的 |
[05:36] | Put it back. | 把它放回去吧 |
[05:37] | Your mom can do whatever she wants. | 随便你妈妈怎样 |
[05:39] | I paid for this. It’s mine. | 是我买的 这就是我的 |
[05:44] | So I told Lucas that he couldn’t be home alone anymore, | 所以我告诉Lucas 以后他不能一个人在家待着 |
[05:48] | and I took his key. | 我就拿走了他的钥匙 |
[05:50] | You locked your son out of his own house? | 你把自己儿子关在家外面 |
[05:53] | I made arrangements | 我和Jason的爷爷说好了 |
[05:54] | with Jason’s grandpa. | |
[05:55] | The hide-a-key is for emergencies only. | 藏起来的钥匙是为了应急的 |
[05:58] | So it’s possible that Lucas took the key. | 那会不会是Lucas自己拿了钥匙 |
[06:00] | Lucas… | |
[06:03] | Lucas always drops his book bag | Lucas都会把书包扔在走廊里 然后打开电视 |
[06:06] | in the hallway and turns on the TV. | |
[06:10] | I bought him a new one. | 我给他又买了台新的 |
[06:12] | I’m positive he didn’t came home. | 所以我肯定 他没有回过家 |
[06:15] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好的 好吧 好吧 |
[06:17] | Give me an address for your ex-husband. | 把你前夫的地址告诉我 |
[06:21] | 225-IHG. | |
[06:24] | That sounds like a license plate. | 听着像是个车牌照 |
[06:26] | Yeah, well, he moves around a lot. | 是的 他总是搬家 |
[06:29] | Practically lives out of his car. | 基本上 他就住在他的车上 |
[06:31] | He… He runs | 他…他在I-15那开了家脱衣舞店 |
[06:32] | a stripper circuit on I-15. | |
[06:35] | Mrs. Hanson, Have you ever seen this man? | Hanson太太 你见过这个人么 |
[06:38] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[06:40] | Uh, he’s a person of interest. | 呃 他只是我们比较感兴趣的一个人 |
[06:42] | Lucas knows better than that. | Lucas不会那样的 |
[06:45] | You don’t talk to strangers. | 不会跟陌生人讲话的 |
[06:47] | Ah, it’s okay. Uh, yeah. | 好的 明白了 |
[06:48] | Put out a broadcast on Perry Hanson. | 发个通告 搜捕Perry Hanson |
[06:53] | Look, Jason and Lucas probably | Jason和Lucas可能就是离家出走了 |
[06:54] | just ran away. | |
[06:55] | They’re at that age. | 正是他们这么大的 |
[06:57] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[06:58] | Well, kids with no money | 小孩没有钱 没地方去 肯定会很快就回家的 你知道想抓到他们有多难么 |
[06:59] | and no place to go usually come home quickly. | |
[07:01] | Do you know how hard it would be to catch them? | |
[07:04] | Lucas is a big boy. | Lucas已经长很高了 |
[07:05] | And Jason… | 还有Jason… |
[07:06] | Jason is fast. | Jason跑得也快 |
[07:09] | The red one is Jason’s. | 那个红包就是Jason的 |
[07:11] | Your grandson’s into sports, huh? | 你孙子喜欢运动 呃 |
[07:14] | Yeah, you’d think. | 你以为呐 |
[07:15] | Plays them damn video games. | 天天就玩那些电子游戏 |
[07:16] | That’s all he wants to do. | 啥也不想干 |
[07:18] | I told him I don’t allow that stuff in my house. | 我告诉他 我屋里不许玩那些东西 |
[07:20] | Boys need fresh air and sunshine. | 小男孩应该呼吸新鲜空气 多见见阳光 |
[07:22] | Uh, we haven’t been able to reach | 我们没找到Jason的爸爸 |
[07:24] | Jason’s father. | |
[07:25] | Have you spoken to him? | 你和他联系过 |
[07:27] | You know, my son fell apart when his wife died. | 我儿媳妇去世以后 我儿子很受打击 |
[07:31] | Quit his job. | 辞了工作 |
[07:33] | I was basically taking care of both of them. | 其实他们父子两个都是我在照顾 |
[07:35] | And then he got a great opportunity in Houston. | 后来他在休斯敦有个很好的机会 |
[07:38] | Couldn’t get Jason into a school until next semester, so I said | 要到下个学期Jason才可以转学 |
[07:41] | I’d keep him until then. | 所以我答应看他到那个时候 |
[07:45] | How do those dogs find people? | 那些狗怎么找人 和电影里一样 |
[07:48] | Just like the movies, | |
[07:50] | they sniff them out. | 他们可以闻出来 |
[07:51] | Bet it’s expensive, huh? | 那很费钱的吧 呃 |
[07:54] | You worried about the money? | 你很担心钱的问题 |
[07:55] | Let me tell you something. | 你们听我说 |
[07:57] | Boys are gonna walk right in here | 这两孩子肯定会回来的 |
[07:58] | just like that runaway bride. | 就像好些落跑新娘一样 你们这些人到处乱看 到时候会赔我一大笔钱 走着瞧 |
[08:00] | And you people are gonna be | |
[08:01] | handing me a bill for all the looking, you watch. | |
[08:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:15] | Hey. | |
[08:16] | I talked with the neighbors. | 我问过邻居了 |
[08:17] | A Mrs. Hamilton says she walked her dogs around 6:00 last night. | 有个Hamilton太太说她昨晚6点钟出来溜狗 |
[08:21] | She saw Carl watering his outside plants. | 她看到Carl在外面给花花草草浇水 就他一个人 她还告诉我 天黑以后 |
[08:23] | He was alone. | |
[08:24] | She also said that after dark, | |
[08:26] | everyone locks up their doors, and the kids stay inside. | 每个人都会锁门 让孩子待在家里 |
[08:28] | And let me guess. | 让我帮你说吧 |
[08:30] | Nobody saw or heard anything, right? | 没有任何人看到异常的事情 对吧 |
[08:32] | Right. | Right. -是的 -好吧 |
[08:33] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[08:35] | Based on the burn pattern, | 根据这些燃烧的痕迹 起火的源头一定是这里 |
[08:36] | the origin of the fire was definitely here. | |
[08:39] | I detected an accelerant on the front | 我在车面前 地上都发现了助燃剂 成分都是汽油 车的后座却是完好的 所以我想 火从车上窜到房子 速度很快 |
[08:41] | of the car, and on the ground, both consistent with gasoline. | |
[08:44] | Now, the back seat’s still intact, so I figure | |
[08:46] | the fire jumped from the car to the house and fast. | |
[08:56] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[09:01] | Full shoe impression on the concrete. | 水泥地上 完整的鞋印 |
[09:04] | Someone stepped in the accelerant | 在车被点着之前 |
[09:06] | before the car was lit. | 有人踩在助燃剂上了 |
[09:14] | Treads lead toward the street. | 鞋印方向是走向街上 |
[09:17] | Could’ve been a neighbor. | 有可能是邻居 |
[09:18] | Could’ve been anybody. | 可能是任何人 |
[09:46] | Well, so far, the only prints I found | 目前 我在卧室找到的指纹 |
[09:48] | in the bedroom are Carl Fisher’s. | 都是Carl Fisher自己的 床上没有精液 也没迹象表明 这里出现过儿童 |
[09:50] | No semen stains in the bed. | |
[09:51] | And nothing to indicate children. | |
[09:54] | Well, there’s tons of these. | 这里的证据可多了 |
[09:56] | What’s that? | 都是些什么 |
[09:58] | Spencer’s Last Straw, Wiz Kids, Mayhem and McCabe, | 《Spencer最后的稻草》、《魔法小子》 《Mayhem和McCabe》 (游戏名) |
[10:02] | Secret City. | 《神秘城市》 |
[10:02] | Guy lives in a trailer. | 这人住在辆拖车里 开的是辆老款Mercury |
[10:04] | He drives an old Mercury. | |
[10:05] | He has a ton of expensive DVDs and video games. | 有一大堆DVD和游戏盘 |
[10:09] | There’s gummi bears and chips | 满地的小熊饼和暑条 |
[10:10] | on the floor. | |
[10:12] | House might as well be made out of gingerbread. | 这房子说不定都是姜汁饼干做的呢 |
[10:19] | Vehicle matched the description. | 就是这辆车 符合牌照特征 想拦下他的时候 他想甩掉我们 |
[10:21] | Went to pull him over, he tried to split on us. | |
[10:24] | Perry Hanson? | 你是Perry Hanson |
[10:26] | So, Mr. Hanson, where are the boys? | Hanson先生 小男孩们呢 什么男孩 |
[10:29] | Which boys? | |
[10:31] | Lucas and Jason. | Lucas和Jason |
[10:32] | My kid, Lucas? | 我儿子Lucas |
[10:34] | What, did he ditch school or something? | 他是逃课了 还是怎么了 |
[10:36] | No, he’s missing, and so is his best friend. | 他失踪了 一起失踪的还有他的好朋友 |
[10:37] | You mean, you didn’t hear the Amber Alert, | 你没听到黄色警报 没查收一下你的信息 |
[10:39] | or check your messages? | |
[10:40] | You don’t have to talk to him, okay, Perry? | 你没必要跟他讲话 Perry |
[10:42] | See, I know the frickin’ Constitution. | 听着 我最了解那该死的宪法了 那是肯定的 |
[10:43] | I bet you do. | |
[10:45] | Somebody get Ben Franklin out of here. | 把这个”Ben Franklin”带走 |
[10:47] | Don’t… | -女士 -别说… |
[10:49] | You didn’t have to cuff us, you know? | 你不用把我们拷起来 |
[10:51] | It’s not like we’re frickin’ terrorists. | 我们又不是什么恐怖分子 |
[11:19] | You want to tell me what Jason Crowley’s | 你解释一下吧 为什么Jason Crowley的棒球手套在你车里 |
[11:21] | baseball glove is doing in your car? | |
[11:24] | Lucas must’ve left it there. | 肯定是Lucas忘在那的 |
[11:26] | I don’t know, man, kids are | 我也不知道 |
[11:28] | always taking each other’s crap. Yeah, well, | 小孩儿都互相乱拿东西的 |
[11:29] | I’m not taking any more of yours. You’re under arrest. | 我是不会乱拿你的东西的 你现在被捕了 |
[11:37] | Got something here. | 发现些东西 |
[11:40] | Lucas was last seen | Lucas最后被人见到时候 |
[11:41] | wearing khaki-colored board shorts. | 穿的是卡其色的肥短裤 这地区常接到报警 |
[11:43] | I’ve had calls here before. | |
[11:45] | A lot of these houses are vacant. | 这些房子都是空的 |
[11:46] | Perfect place for a little | 很适合搞点有隐私的活动 |
[11:47] | privacy. | |
[11:49] | Okay, let’s get around this fence. | 好的 咱们整掉这些栅栏吧 |
[11:53] | Okay, let’s hear it. | 好的 开始听你说 |
[11:54] | You know my ex is crazy, right? | 我前妻有问题 你知道吧 |
[11:56] | Always been a drama queen. | 她最会演戏了 |
[11:58] | She probably told you that I stole the TV. | 她肯定还说 电视是我偷走的 我根本不在乎什么电视 你最后一次回那个家是什么时候 我走那天…从来没回去过 |
[12:01] | I don’t care about the TV. | |
[12:02] | When was the last time you were in your house? | |
[12:04] | Day I left¡ I’ve never been back. | |
[12:08] | I found this in your car. | 我在你车里发现的 |
[12:10] | Guess whose front door it opens? | 知道是开哪个门的么 |
[12:15] | Look… | 听我说… |
[12:17] | my ex will hardly even let me see my kid. | 我前妻根本不让我见我儿子 |
[12:19] | You know, not until I pay up on the vaginamony that I owe. | 必须让我还清所有的抚养费 |
[12:23] | And that’s illegal. She doesn’t care. | 全是胡扯 她根本不管 |
[12:25] | Yesterday, I-I just wanted to see my boy. | 昨天 我…我就是想看看我儿子 |
[12:28] | You know? So I went over there and he wasn’t home. | 我去过那 但是他不在家 |
[12:31] | I guess I forgot to leave the key. | 我可能是忘了把钥匙留在那了 |
[12:33] | Another sad, suffering single dad. | 又是个悲伤 难过的单身爸爸 你最好找到我儿子 如果我是你 我会先从Dawn那些男朋友查起 |
[12:35] | You better find my kid. | |
[12:37] | And if I were you, I’d start with Dawn’s boyfriends. | |
[12:39] | Oh, if you were me. | 如果你是我哦 |
[12:41] | She only dates scumbags and bottom-feeders. | 她就乐意跟那些流氓 垃圾混 |
[12:43] | At least I never been in prison. Well, that can change. | -至少我没进过监狱 -那可不一定 |
[12:48] | LVPD. | LV警局 |
[12:51] | Kitchen’s clear. | -没人 -没人 没人 |
[12:57] | Clear! | |
[13:12] | Closet’s clear. | 壁橱没人 |
[13:14] | Check the rest of the house. | 再查查别的地方 |
[13:28] | It’s the door itself, not what’s inside. | 在这个门上 不是门后面 |
[13:33] | There was a struggle here. I’ve got blood… | 这里有过打斗 发现有血迹… |
[13:35] | and short dark hairs caught in the wood. | 短的黑色的头发 夹在木缝里 |
[13:38] | Could be Jason’s. | 有可能是Jason的 |
[13:41] | We’ve got tags. | 还有些头发 |
[13:46] | Blood smear. | 血迹 |
[13:47] | That’s far enough away from the door. | 这血迹离门很远 |
[13:49] | It’s possibly a separate event. | 可能是另一场打斗 |
[13:55] | Toys and candy. | 玩具 糖果 |
[13:57] | Somebody’s kids were playing here. | 肯定有小孩在这里玩过 |
[14:04] | Sofia… | |
[14:06] | A dental bridge. | 假牙套 |
[14:10] | Two premolars. | 两颗前臼齿 |
[14:15] | Grandpa lied through his teeth. | 那个爷爷没说实话 |
[14:25] | Recognize these? | 认出来这个了么 |
[14:28] | You brought me way down here to show me a picture of my teeth? | 你们大老远让我来 就给我看我假牙的照片 |
[14:32] | Huh? | 呃 |
[14:34] | The least you could do is give ’em back. | 至少你们应该还给我吧 |
[14:35] | Remember those dogs… | 还记得那些狗么… |
[14:38] | you were so interested in? | 你很感兴趣那些 |
[14:39] | Well, they led us to an abandoned house, | 是他们把我们领到个空房子 |
[14:42] | not far from where you live, | 离你住的地方不远 |
[14:43] | and that’s where we found your teeth. | 我们就是在那发现你的假牙的 |
[14:45] | We also | 还发现一些打斗和血迹的证据 |
[14:47] | found physical evidence¡ blood evidence¡ | |
[14:49] | that tells us that your grandson and Lucas¡ | 说明你的孙子和Lucas… |
[14:52] | You think you’re real smart, lady. | 你自以为很聪明吧 女士 |
[14:54] | Don’t you? | 是不是 |
[14:58] | Before I start thinking you killed those boys, | 趁我还没认为是你杀了那些孩子 |
[15:01] | why don’t you tell me what happened. | 不如你来告诉我 到底发生了些什么 |
[15:02] | I was defending myself. | 我在自卫 |
[15:03] | Against a pair of sixth graders? | 对付一对6年级的小男孩 |
[15:06] | You’re damn right. | 没错 |
[15:07] | Two boys can cause a lot of damages. | 两个小男孩 还是很能闹事的 |
[15:09] | Especially that Lucas. | 尤其那个Lucas |
[15:12] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[15:14] | Dinner was at 5:00, now it’s cold¡ let’s go! | 晚饭5点就好了 现在都凉了…快走 |
[15:17] | We don’t want your food. We’re going to eat at my house. | 不想吃你的东西 我们要在我家吃 |
[15:19] | My dad said I could stay with Lucas and his mom. | 我爸爸说 我可以和Lucas还有他妈妈待在一起 |
[15:21] | I like it better there. | 我愿意待在这 |
[15:22] | Don’t you lie to me, boy. | 别跟我撒谎 小子 |
[15:24] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[15:26] | I wish you weren’t my grandpa. | 我希望你不是我爷爷 |
[15:28] | Don’t talk to me like that again. | 以后不许这样跟我说话 |
[15:35] | They had it coming. | 是他们先动手的 |
[15:37] | Those boys have no respect. | 那些小子根本不懂尊重老人 |
[15:40] | They’re punks. | 是小流氓 |
[15:43] | Now, I love my son, but he didn’t do right by Jason. | 我爱的儿子 但是他没有好好管教Jason |
[15:46] | So you thought you’d beat respect into him. | 所以 你要动手 让他尊重你 我用不着你来告诉我 怎么管教我孙子 |
[15:48] | I don’t need a lecture about how to discipline my grandson. | |
[15:52] | That’s the trouble with parents today, | 这是现在的父母的问题 |
[15:54] | they’re afraid of their own kids. | 他们怕自己的孩子 |
[15:57] | Sounds like they were afraid of you. | 我听着 孩子们很怕你 |
[15:58] | That’s the way it’s supposed to be. | 本来就应该这样 |
[16:00] | What happened after the altercation? | 那发生口角以后呢 |
[16:02] | They ran off. | 他们跑了 |
[16:03] | You don’t want to eat, you go hungry. | 你不想吃 你就饿着 |
[16:06] | That’s how you learn. | 这样才能学乖 |
[16:08] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 为什么之前没告诉我们 |
[16:09] | I told you what was important, lady. | 我只挑重要的告诉你们了 女警官 |
[16:14] | Now those boys are going to be fine. | 这些孩子不会有事的 |
[16:17] | What they’re trying to do, they’re trying to punish me. | 知道他们想干嘛么 他们想惩罚我 |
[16:20] | That’s what they’re trying to do. | 他们正是想这样做 |
[16:21] | And you’ll see, they’ll be back. | 你看着 他们会回来的 |
[16:23] | And then I will sit down and I will talk to Jason. | 然后我会坐下来 跟Jason好好谈谈 |
[16:26] | Now, what about my teeth? | 现在 我的假牙呢 |
[16:28] | They’re evidence. | 他们是证据了 |
[16:29] | We’ll give them back to you when we’re done. | 我们查好以后 会还给你的 |
[16:31] | It was self-defense and you can’t charge me. | 我那是自卫 你们不能起诉我 |
[16:35] | Okay, I’ll let you go. | 好的 会放你走的 |
[16:37] | Until we find the boys. | 找到两个男孩以后 |
[16:41] | Well, how am I supposed to get home? | 那我怎么回家 |
[16:42] | You took my car, too. | 你们把我车也拿走了 |
[16:44] | There’s a bus stop down the street. | 街上有个公交车站 |
[16:54] | Where is he? What did you do? | 他在哪 你做了些什么 |
[16:55] | You better watch your tone. | 你说话注意点 |
[16:57] | You swore you wouldn’t lay a hand on him. You better | 你发誓你不会动他 |
[16:59] | get out of my face boy. | 你最好给我消失 小子 |
[17:00] | Are you Gerald Crowley? | 你是Gerald Crowley |
[17:01] | Jason’s dad? Yes, ma’am. | -Jason的爸爸 -是的 女士 |
[17:03] | Did you know this man is a bully? | 你知道这人就会�M小凌弱么 |
[17:05] | Big college football coach until | 以前是大学的足球教练 |
[17:07] | he got caught abusing his own players. | 后来被发现 他虐待自己的队员 |
[17:09] | Almost got thrown in jail. | 差点被关进监狱 |
[17:12] | You just had to take care of him for a few months. | 你只需要照顾他几个月 |
[17:14] | What the hell is wrong with you? Okay, | 你到底把他怎么了 |
[17:15] | let’s go talk some place. | 咱们找个地方谈谈吧 |
[17:17] | I swear… | 我发誓… |
[17:20] | If you hurt Jason… | 如果你伤害了Jason… |
[17:22] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[18:31] | It’s a gas container. Yeah. | 是个汽油桶 |
[18:33] | I found it melted to the floorboard. | 我发现 它已经烧化在车地板上了 |
[18:41] | People are so predictable. | 人真是头脑简单 |
[18:43] | Lucky for us. | 我们就走运了 |
[18:47] | You want me to go to the station, | 你们想让我去警局 |
[18:48] | and repeat all the | 把说过的东西再说一遍 |
[18:49] | facts I already told you. If you want | |
[18:51] | to file a formal complaint | 如果你想投诉我们 请便 |
[18:52] | to make it official, yes. | 是的 再说一遍 |
[18:54] | Oh, is that a Red Cross voucher? | 是红十字协会的证明么 |
[18:56] | I’ll call and make a hotel reservation for you. | 我打个电话 帮你订个房间 |
[18:59] | I got to go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟厕所 |
[19:01] | You want me to leave the door open? | 你们需要我把门开着么 |
[19:02] | I’m too old for you. | 关上吧 我岁数太大 你没兴趣 |
[19:04] | Grissom. | |
[19:06] | Yeah, Gil, yeah. | 喂 Gil 是的 |
[19:07] | He’s agreed to come to the PD. | 他同意去警局了 |
[19:09] | But I can’t keep him there long, | 但是我不能留他太久 |
[19:11] | so let’s ratchet it up a notch | 所以最好找到个突破口 |
[19:12] | and get something to hold him on, all right? | 可以把他扣住好吧 |
[19:24] | Carl Fisher’s on his way in to the station | Carl Fisher要到警局来了 |
[19:26] | to sign off on his arson claim. | 来签那份纵火案的一些声明文件 |
[19:27] | Brass needs something from us to hold him. | Brass需要我们找些东西 扣住他 |
[19:29] | Yeah, if he’s got those kids stashed somewhere, | 如果他真的把那些孩子藏起来了 |
[19:32] | he could try to take them out of state. | 他肯定会想带出州 |
[19:33] | Or worse. | 或者更糟糕 |
[19:37] | I wish I had more. | 我也想找到更多东西 |
[19:38] | The burned shoe impression was a size 11. | 被烧过那个鞋印的尺码是11 |
[19:40] | Carl Fisher wears a size 11. | Carl Fisher穿的就是11号 |
[19:42] | But none of the patterns match up. | 但是这些鞋印都不对 |
[19:43] | And the shoes that Sara found near the sofa… | Sara在沙发附近找到的鞋… |
[19:47] | I can’t even identify a brand. | 我连个牌子都查不到 |
[19:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[20:02] | Didn’t we talk about this once before, Greg? | 我以前没告诉过你么 Greg |
[20:04] | I’m the one who turned the music on. | 是我把音乐打开的 |
[20:12] | What have you found? | 你们发现什么了 |
[20:13] | A gas container. | 一个汽油桶 |
[20:15] | As the heat melted the plastic, | 当热度熔化了塑料以后 |
[20:17] | it formed pockets, | 就形成了个小口袋 |
[20:18] | trapping the gasoline inside. | 可以把汽油封在里面 |
[20:22] | And if Hodges can | 如果Hodges能从中分离出一些特别的成分 |
[20:24] | isolate any unique compounds from the gas, | |
[20:27] | you know, like, gas DNA. | 例如 像汽油的DNA |
[20:29] | Gasoline comparisons are only credible if | 只有纯汽油样本的成分才是可信证据 |
[20:31] | you have pure samples. | |
[20:32] | Otherwise, there’s too many variables. | 否则 变量太多 |
[20:34] | I know that, Grissom. | 我知道 Grissom |
[20:35] | What I’ve extracted was never | 我提取出来的这些 并没有接触到明火 |
[20:38] | exposed directly to the fire. | |
[20:40] | So, if we can identify either a dye, | 所以哪怕只能确定一种染剂 |
[20:43] | or a unique compound, | 或是特别的成分 |
[20:45] | and match it to a particular station, | 能对上某个特别的加油站 |
[20:47] | then we might be able to prove whether Carl set the fire. | 我们就有可能证明是不是Carl自己放的火 |
[20:53] | I’ll get this to Hodges. | 我把这个给Hodges送去 |
[20:55] | Greg’s got the Coroner’s Inquest coming up. | Greg马上就要接受尸验官的问询 |
[20:59] | He’s been under a lot of stress. | 他压力很大的 |
[21:01] | Maybe you could be a little nicer to him. | 你也许可以对他好点 |
[21:05] | I just want to find these boys. | 我只是想找到这两个孩子 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:08] | Carl Fisher, apparently… | Carl Fisher 很明显… |
[21:12] | …eats and drinks in the backseat of his car. | ..在车后座上又吃又喝的 |
[21:16] | I found it in a seat pocket. | 在车座里找到的 |
[21:18] | Fruit punch? | 杂果潘趣 |
[21:19] | Or a mixer. | 或者是混合饮料 |
[21:22] | Whiskey¡ I did not find the bottle. | 威士忌…我没找到瓶子 |
[21:26] | And… so? | 那…还有 |
[21:30] | Mushrooms, picked off a cheese pizza. | 蘑菇 是从起士批萨上挑下来的 |
[21:34] | I found it stuffed between the cushions | 就塞在车后座的垫子底下 |
[21:36] | in the backseat of the car. | |
[21:37] | If you’re an adult, and you don’t like mushrooms, | 如果你是个大人 不喜欢吃蘑菇 |
[21:40] | you don’t order them. | 你根本不会订这样的批萨 |
[21:44] | Oh, did I tell you, you can’t check into the hotel | 我告诉你了么 要到4点才可以登记入住 |
[21:46] | till after 4:00. | |
[21:48] | I’ll find something to do. | 我自己会找些事做的 |
[21:50] | Well, I’m wondering if you might hang out | 我想 如果你自己找事做 |
[21:52] | and volunteer your services here. | 那可不可以志愿提供一下服务 |
[21:53] | Isn’t that what you do? | 你不是经常这样做么 |
[21:54] | Talk to groups about sexual deviancy? | 和小组讲解性方面不正常的例子 |
[21:57] | You want me to help you do your job? | 你想让我帮你们做事 |
[21:59] | Help you find those missing kids? | 帮你们找那些失踪的孩子 |
[22:01] | Yeah, that’s what I want. | 是的 我是这么想的 |
[22:03] | So you going to help us out or what? | 你愿意帮我们么 怎么样 |
[22:05] | I may be able to offer some insights. | 我可以提供一些有用的东西 |
[22:10] | But only if I can talk to the other guy. | 但我只和那个人谈 |
[22:14] | I’m a victim of abuse. | 我是受过虐待的 |
[22:17] | My older brother. | 我哥哥 |
[22:18] | I was eight. | 我当时8岁 |
[22:22] | He was much older¡ 16. | 他比我大很多…16 |
[22:24] | He was jealous and angry. | 他嫉妒我 讨厌我 |
[22:26] | He wanted to destroy me. | 他想毁了我 |
[22:27] | It’s not offered as an excuse, | 我并不是在找借口 |
[22:30] | but it might explain | 但多少可以解释 |
[22:32] | why I’m here with you right now. | 我现在为什么坐在这里 |
[22:41] | These are known child molesters living | 这些是在我们搜索范围内 |
[22:45] | within our search radius. | 已知的一些儿童猥亵者 |
[22:51] | I met him in prison. | 我在监狱里碰到过这人 |
[22:54] | He’s an environmental offender. | 他是个环境型犯罪者 |
[22:56] | Situational. | 是情境型的 |
[22:57] | Only molests members of his own family. | 只会伤害他们自己家里的人 |
[23:00] | Small world¡ he’s in my support group. | 世界真小…他是我援助小组里的 |
[23:03] | Your boys are too ripe for him. | 你们要找的小孩 对他来说太大了 |
[23:05] | He likes toddlers. | 他喜欢那些刚会走路的 |
[23:10] | A couple of these guys are mysopeds¡ | 这里有些是严重恋物者… |
[23:13] | aggressive pedophiles. | 攻击性的恋童者 |
[23:15] | Some of their pleasures derive from physical violence. | 他们要施暴才会获得快感 |
[23:17] | They like to molest, then beat, and sometimes | 他们先是猥亵 然后动手打 |
[23:20] | kill their victims. | 有时还会杀害受害者 |
[23:23] | But these guys aren’t killers. | 但这些人不是凶手 |
[23:26] | Who said the boys were dead? | 谁说两个男孩已经死了 |
[23:28] | They’ve been gone a long time. | 他们已经失踪很久了 |
[23:44] | Bad news? | 坏消息吧 |
[23:52] | Sir, you’re gonna have to stand back. | 先生 你们得往后站 |
[23:54] | You’re gonna have to stand back, ma’am. | 你得往后站 女士 |
[24:30] | There’s a scrape on his left cheek. | 他左脸颊上有划伤 |
[24:32] | Yeah, there’s some minor bruising | 右手关节上还有轻微的瘀伤 |
[24:34] | on the knuckles of his right hand. | |
[24:36] | Probably a defensive wound. | 很可能是自卫伤口 |
[24:41] | Catherine found some | Catherine在栅栏旁发现过棕色的布片 |
[24:43] | brown fabric on a fence nearby. | |
[24:46] | I bet it’s from these shorts. | 肯定是从这条裤子上扯掉的 |
[24:53] | Hey, super, you didn’t | 嘿 小伙子 你脱衣服的时候 没把衣服翻过来吧 没有 |
[24:55] | leave this shirt inside out when you took it | |
[24:57] | off the body, did you? No. | |
[24:59] | Could be a redress. | 可能是后来被穿上的 |
[25:00] | Yeah. Yeah, it could. | 嗯 有可能 |
[25:04] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[25:05] | Well, SAE kit should tell us whether or not | 看性侵犯检查结果 我们就知道他有没有被侵犯了 |
[25:08] | he was molested. | |
[25:11] | Sometimes this job gets to me. | 这份工作有时候让我感触颇深 |
[25:13] | Yeah, me, too, buddy. | 我也是啊 |
[25:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:20] | Grandpa play golf? | 他爷爷打高尔夫么 |
[25:21] | I think golf’s a little too rich for his blood. | 像他那样的人 可能打不起高尔夫 |
[25:23] | Doesn’t mean he didn’t follow them here. | 但并不代表他不会跟踪他们到这里 |
[25:26] | A killer wouldn’t take time | 如果单纯是个凶手 |
[25:27] | to bury him that way, it was too nice. | 不会花时候这样掩埋他们 过于周到了 说明不论是谁杀的他 |
[25:29] | It suggests whoever killed him | |
[25:31] | cared about him, knew him, you know? | 肯定是关爱他的人 认识他的人 |
[25:32] | Well, my money’s still on the pedophile. | 我还认为是恋童癖干的 |
[25:37] | A ten-year old could fit in there, huh? | 10岁大孩子应该能钻过来 呃 |
[25:38] | Jason’s a skinny kid. | Jason长得挺瘦的 |
[25:47] | I didn’t see this boy at the pizza place, | 这个小孩没进来过批萨店里 |
[25:50] | but I remember the little guy. | 但我见过这个小孩 |
[25:51] | He had a fat lip. | 他的嘴唇肿了 |
[25:52] | I asked him where he got it. | 我问他怎么回事 |
[25:54] | What did he tell you? He said his | 他说什么 |
[25:55] | grandfather was a bully. | 他说他爷爷就会欺负小孩 |
[25:57] | I started to walk out with him and I was worried. | 我就跟他出去了 因为我有点不放心 |
[25:59] | But he swore he was safe. | 但他说 他和朋友在一起 没事的 你看到他和谁在一起了么 |
[26:02] | With friends. Did you see who he was with? | |
[26:05] | Some white guy. | 是个白人 |
[26:07] | It was pretty dark. | 当时天很黑了 |
[26:08] | And there was no one else with him? | 再没别人了 |
[26:09] | Not that I saw. | 我是没见到 |
[26:11] | But they ordered an extra-large with everything¡ | 但是他们要的是加大的… |
[26:14] | and that’s 18 slices¡ and a full liter of cherry soda. | 有18片…还要了1升的樱桃汁 |
[26:17] | If it matters, they sat | 不知道这个是否有用 |
[26:18] | in the parking lot for a while. | 他们在停车场待了一会儿 |
[26:20] | Is there anything you can remember about the car? | 你能想起有关车的细节么 |
[26:22] | Make? Color? | 车型 颜色 |
[26:23] | It was a Mercury Marquis. | 是辆Mercury Marquis |
[26:24] | Are you positive? Yeah. | -你确定么 -确定 |
[26:26] | My boyfriend’s a street… | 我男朋友是个街头… |
[26:28] | uh, he’s into cars, so… | 呃 他很迷车 所以… |
[26:30] | I know cars. | 我比较了解车 |
[26:33] | No sand in his nasal passages or lungs. | 鼻腔和肺部没有沙子 |
[26:35] | He was dead before he was buried. | 说明被掩埋之前他就已经死了 |
[26:39] | Are those palm prints on his sternum? | 前胸那是掌印么 |
[26:41] | Consistent in position and pressure with CPR. | 位置和力度说明 是心肺救护所致 |
[26:44] | Also found air in his stomach. | 胃部还存有气体 |
[26:46] | If you don’t tilt the head back, | 如果不把头向后托住 |
[26:48] | the trachea doesn’t open. | 气管是不会打开的 |
[26:49] | It forces air into the stomach instead of the lungs | 所以气体进入胃部而不是肺部 |
[26:51] | and that’s bad CPR. | 救护手段不正确 |
[26:53] | Now, what kind of a killer | 什么样的凶手 |
[26:55] | performs CPR on their victim? | 还会救他下手杀害的人 |
[26:57] | Well, maybe he didn’t mean to kill him. | 可能他并没想杀他 |
[26:59] | His pupils were dilated. | 他瞳孔已经扩大 |
[27:02] | I found a subdural hematoma | 在左前脑部发现有膜下出血 |
[27:03] | in the left frontal lobe. | |
[27:05] | That’s your preliminary cause of death. | 可能是最初的死因 |
[27:07] | I sent samples to Tox, of course. | 已经把样本送去做毒化检验了 |
[27:09] | Catherine found blood smear | Catherine在他玩的房间地上 发现有血迹 |
[27:11] | on the floor where he was playing. | |
[27:13] | He has a laceration on his cheek. | 他脸颊部有划伤 |
[27:16] | And the grandpa admits he pushed Lucas down | 而且他爷爷也承认推倒过Lucas |
[27:18] | when he hit his head. Except that, by itself, | 撞了头 但是事实是 |
[27:20] | the head injury wouldn’t have been immediately fatal | 仅这一处伤 并不会立刻致命 |
[27:22] | or necessarily incapacitating. | 或丧失行为能力 |
[27:25] | But, yeah, he would’ve had a headache. | 很可能 他只感觉到头疼 |
[27:31] | Hey, got some gasoline samples for you. | 给你送来些汽油样本 |
[27:33] | Thanks, Greg. It’s gonna take a little while to fill my tank. | 多谢 Greg 一会儿我油箱就可以填满了 |
[27:36] | Why don’t I get you a funnel? | 怎么没拿漏斗呢 |
[27:37] | Kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[27:38] | You think your arson case | 你认为纵火案那个 |
[27:40] | has something to do with these missing kids? | 和男孩失踪案有关 |
[27:41] | Well, Carl Fisher lives in the neighborhood, | Carl Fisher就住在附近 |
[27:43] | but, so far, his alibi checks out. | 但目前 他不在场证据是有效的 |
[27:45] | I don’t know why pedophiles just don’t kill themselves. | 真不知道 那些恋童癖的人怎么不杀了自己 |
[27:49] | Who knows, he might have tried. | 说不定 他试过自杀 |
[27:50] | I collected these | 这些都离他家比较近的加油站汽油样本 |
[27:52] | from service stations closest to his house. | |
[27:54] | Did you consider… | 你没考虑过… |
[27:55] | That he might have filled up on his way to work | 他可能是在上班的路上加的油 |
[27:57] | or anywhere else in Vegas? | 或者Vegas其他什么地方 |
[27:58] | Yes¡ that’s why | 考虑过… |
[27:59] | I wanted to get you started on these | 所以想先让你从这些查起 |
[28:02] | before I hit the other stations on the list. | 然后我再去其它的加油站 |
[28:04] | Good job, gas-hopper. | 干得不错”采油工” |
[28:11] | Okay, then… | 好吧… |
[28:14] | …what would you do | …如果是你 你要怎样做 |
[28:17] | if you were going to take those boys? | |
[28:20] | I would be studying them. | 我会先研究他们 |
[28:22] | Do they like sports? Comic books? | 是不是喜欢运动 漫画书 |
[28:25] | Do they skip school? Have any friends? | 爱不爱逃课 有没有朋友 |
[28:28] | Good parents, or are they neglected? | 父母很疼爱他们 还是忽视他们 |
[28:30] | Unhappy? Angry? | 不开心 爱生气 |
[28:31] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[28:33] | What do you do when you like a woman? | 你喜欢一个女人你会怎么做 |
[28:35] | It’s a game of seduction. | 是一种诱惑游戏 |
[28:37] | Once you know what they like, you make contact. | 一旦你知道他们喜欢什么 就会开始接触他们 |
[28:41] | You start slowly, play it cool. | 开始要慢慢来 冷静些 |
[28:43] | Especially with boys. | 尤其是对小男孩们 |
[28:44] | It’s about building trust. | 是一种信任关系的建立 |
[28:49] | Like you’re doing with me. | 就像你现在对我一样 |
[28:52] | Do you like mushrooms, Carl? | 你喜欢吃蘑菇么 Carl |
[28:54] | I like all the nightshade vegetables. | 茄属类植物我都喜欢 |
[28:56] | Are you going to buy me dinner? | 你是要请我吃饭么 |
[29:00] | We found mushrooms in the backseat of your car. | 我们在你车后座发现一些蘑菇 |
[29:03] | Is this turning into an interrogation? | 你现在是不是开始审讯我了 |
[29:08] | You’re free to leave. | 你可以走了 |
[29:12] | On the night the boys disappeared, | 男孩失踪那晚上 |
[29:14] | witnesses said they saw them sitting in a car | 有人看到他们和一个男的 |
[29:16] | with a man, eating pizza. | 坐在车里吃着批萨 |
[29:19] | You take a date out to a nice steak dinner. | 大人约会想吃牛排 |
[29:22] | Kids would rather have | 小孩更乐意吃汉堡或者批萨 |
[29:24] | hamburgers or pizza. | |
[29:26] | Did you take the kids out for pizza? | 你是不是带他们吃批萨了 |
[29:29] | No, I’m talking hypothetically. | 不 我只是假设一下 |
[29:32] | You must be desperate | 你肯定是很想找到一名嫌疑犯 或者是替罪羊 |
[29:34] | for a suspect, or a scapegoat. | |
[29:35] | Do you need to give the press something to chew on? | 是不是一定得给媒体一些报道的东西 |
[29:39] | We just found Lucas Hanson’s dead body. | 我们刚刚找到Lucas Hanson的尸体 |
[29:41] | They’re chewing on that. | 他们正在报道 |
[29:46] | What about the other boy? | 另一个男孩呢 |
[29:48] | He’s still missing. | 还是失踪的 |
[29:50] | In my opinion, if someone killed one boy… | 依我看 如果有人杀了其中一个… |
[29:56] | he killed them both. | 两个都不会放过的 |
[30:07] | So, we’re working on a couple of Jason sightings. | 现在收到很多起看到Jason的报警 |
[30:10] | Camper in Red Rock spotted a kid | 红石公园的露营的人 |
[30:12] | who looks like Jason, so I sent Vega. | 看到一个像Jason的 我派Vega去了 |
[30:14] | And Sofia is on her way to Bullhead City, Arizona. | Sofia正赶往Arizona的Bullhead市 |
[30:17] | A woman on a bus called the cops. | 大巴车上一位女士跟警察说 |
[30:20] | She swears that Jason’s sitting next to her. | 她发誓Jason在车上 就坐在她旁边 |
[30:22] | That’s what I’ve got. | 目前就这些情况 |
[30:24] | Any luck with Carl Fisher? | Carl Fisher这边怎么样 |
[30:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:26] | He wants something from me… | 他想从我这得到些东西… |
[30:28] | or he wouldn’t still be here. | 所以他一直待在这 没有走 |
[31:40] | Sanders? | |
[31:41] | You can stop gassing up. | 你可以停止”采油”工作了 |
[31:43] | I’ve got a match. | 找到一个符合的 |
[31:44] | AvCon on Buffalo Canyon. Pump six. | Buffalo Canyon那的AvCon加油站 6号泵 |
[31:50] | Where did he board? | 他在哪上车的 |
[31:52] | Vegas depot. | Vegas站 |
[31:54] | Was he with anyone? | 有人和他一起么 |
[31:56] | I’m not gonna report you. | 我不会打你的报告的 |
[31:58] | You can tell me the truth. | 你得说实话 |
[31:59] | Children aren’t supposed to travel alone, | 儿童是不能单独旅行的 |
[32:01] | but it was a full bus when I took off today. | 我下班的时候 车上是满员的 |
[32:03] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我也不知道 |
[32:05] | He was definitely by himself. | 他肯定是一个人 |
[32:06] | I saw this, I knew it was him. | 我看到这个 就认出来他了 |
[32:08] | DRIVER: I radioed my dispatcher. | 我呼叫了调度 |
[32:10] | She told me to pullover at the next town, | 她让我在下一站停下来 |
[32:12] | make sure he doesn’t get off, and wait for you. | 不要让他下车 等着你过来 |
[32:14] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你 |
[32:15] | Can you tell me | 能告诉我 他坐在哪么 |
[32:17] | where he’s sitting? Back row. | 后排 |
[32:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:37] | My name’s Sofia. Are you Jason? | 我叫Sofia 你是Jason么 |
[32:42] | There’s nothing to be afraid of, Jason. | 你不用怕 Jason |
[32:45] | You’re not in trouble. I just want to help you. | 你没事了 我是来帮你的 |
[32:47] | You’re on your way to Texas to see your dad, right? | 你是要去Texas找你爸爸 是不是 |
[32:53] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[32:54] | well, went you went missing, | 你失踪了 |
[32:56] | your dad flew to Las Vegas to find you. | 所以你爸爸飞到Las Vegas来找你了 |
[32:59] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等着你呢 |
[33:01] | Can I take you to him? | 我带你去见他啊 |
[33:10] | Is that the tox report for Lucas Hanson? | 这是Lucas Hanson的毒化检验报告么 |
[33:12] | His blood alcohol¡ point one six. | 血液酒精含量是1.6 |
[33:15] | Geez. It’s a drunk kid. | 天啊 这小孩醉成这样 |
[33:17] | And Sara found a whiskey cap in Carl Fisher’s car. | Sara在Carl Fisher的车上发现一个威士忌的�J盖 |
[33:20] | Oh, perfect way | 哦 让小男孩卸下防备的最好方法 给他些批萨 然后再喝点威士忌 |
[33:22] | to loosen up a little boy¡ give him pizza and whiskey. | |
[33:25] | Yeah, well, listen to this. | 再听听这个 |
[33:27] | cording to the report, Lucas also had 98 micrograms | 报告上说 Lucas体内还含有 每毫升98毫克的水杨酸盐 |
[33:29] | per milliliter of salicylates | |
[33:31] | in his system. Well, I guess | |
[33:33] | he took the aspirin after he hit his head. | 我看他撞了头之后 肯定吃过阿斯匹林 |
[33:35] | Wonder who gave him that. | 谁会给他吃药呢 |
[33:36] | Probably the same responsible adult | 可能就是给他酒那位 有责任心的大人 |
[33:38] | that gave him the whiskey. | |
[33:43] | So, you think I got the boys drunk, | 你认为是我把他们灌醉 |
[33:47] | and then killed them? | 然后杀了他们 |
[33:49] | Not exactly. | 不完全正确 |
[33:51] | We found Jason Crowley. | 我们找到了Jason Crowley |
[33:54] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[33:56] | On a bus headed for Houston. | 在开往Houston的大巴上 |
[33:58] | One of the lucky ones. | 是两个中幸运的一个 |
[34:12] | It’s okay, Jason. | 没事了 Jason |
[34:15] | Daddy’s here, boy. Daddy’s here. | 爸爸在这 爸爸在这 |
[34:21] | That bus ticket costs $95 for a child under 12. | 12岁以下儿童的车票是95美金 |
[34:24] | Jason’s grandfather doesn’t keep any cash | Jason的爷爷在家里不放钱 |
[34:27] | in the house, and he doesn’t give him an allowance, | 而且他也不给Jason零花钱 |
[34:30] | so where do you think Jason got the cash? | 你认为Jason是从哪弄的钱 |
[34:33] | Maybe he stole it. | 可能是偷的 |
[34:35] | From whom? I don’t know. | -偷谁的 -不知道 |
[34:37] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不问他自己 |
[34:39] | I will. | 我会问的 |
[34:45] | Do you get a lot of migraines, Gil? | 你偏头痛很厉害吧 Gil |
[34:50] | You should ask your doctor for a prescription of sumatriptan. | 你应该让大夫给你开些Sumatriptan |
[34:53] | Works for me. | 我吃着很有效 |
[34:59] | Captain Brass wants to put you in a lineup. | Brass队长想让你去参加一下认人 |
[35:02] | If you’ll agree to it, | 如果你同意的话 |
[35:04] | then I think this will all be over with. | 我想认完人 你就可以走了 |
[35:07] | Then let’s do it. | 那我就去一下吧 |
[35:12] | Do you recognize anyone, Jason? | 你认出这里谁了么 Jason |
[35:17] | Which number? | 哪号 |
[35:24] | Number two? | 2号 |
[35:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:28] | Was he the man who kidnapped you and Lucas? | 是他绑架了你和Lucas么 |
[35:34] | Jason, | |
[35:37] | remember, you can see him, but he can’t see you. | 别怕 你可以看到他 他看不到你 |
[35:40] | Did number two hurt Lucas? | 是不是2号伤害的Lucas |
[35:42] | I’ll kill your dad if you tell… | 如果你说 我就杀了你爸爸… |
[35:46] | No, ma’am. | 不是他 阿姨 |
[36:02] | The gas DNA panned out. | 汽油已经挑出来了 |
[36:04] | It did? | 是么 |
[36:06] | Yeah. Hodges and I traced the gas back | 是的 Hodges和我查到Fisher家附近一个加油站 |
[36:09] | to a service station near Fisher’s house. | |
[36:11] | Station had security cameras. | 那里有摄像头 录到他起火那晚去加的油 我查了一下电子收据 |
[36:12] | Got him filling up | |
[36:13] | the night of the fire, so I went through the electronic receipts. | |
[36:16] | All of them. | 所有的收据 |
[36:17] | Carl Fisher purchased 16 gallons. | Carl Fisher买了16加仑 |
[36:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:21] | His Mercury Marquis only holds 14, | 他的Mercury Marquis只装了14加仑 |
[36:23] | so, where did he put the extra | 那他把剩下的2加仑放哪去了 |
[36:25] | two gallons? | |
[36:27] | In a plastic gas can? | 一个塑料汽油桶 |
[36:29] | All of which he paid for with his ATM. | 都是他在ATM机上交的钱 |
[36:32] | Not the same as cash. | 这跟现金可不一样 多谢 Greg |
[36:33] | Thanks, Greg. | |
[36:39] | No one has told me why I’m being detained. | 我被关起来 没人告诉我为什么 |
[36:43] | Arson is a felony. | 纵火是项重罪 |
[36:44] | You torched your own car. | 你烧了自己的车 |
[36:46] | We have video surveillance | 我们已经有录像和电子收据记录 证明你购买过汽油和一个汽油桶 |
[36:48] | and electronic records that show you purchasing gas | |
[36:52] | and a gas can. | |
[36:54] | I was trying to scam my insurance company. | 我是想要挟保险公司 |
[36:56] | I needed the money. | 我需要钱 |
[36:57] | You were destroying evidence | 你是想毁灭证据 |
[36:59] | of Lucas Hanson and Jason Crowley in your car. | 证明Lucas Hanson和Jason Crowley 曾在你车上的证据 |
[37:03] | And I think you helped kill Lucas. | 我认为 你协助杀害了Lucas |
[37:05] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[37:08] | And you’re not charging me for that, so I’m guessing | 你不能起诉我 因为Jason并没从认人中挑出来我 |
[37:12] | Jason didn’t pick me out of the lineup. | |
[37:15] | He told us he knew you. | 他告诉我们 他认识你 |
[37:17] | Kill one, kill both, remember? | 杀一个 不可能放过另一个 记得么 |
[37:24] | If I had killed Lucas, | 如果是我杀了Lucas |
[37:27] | I would have killed Jason. | 我不会放过Jason |
[37:33] | Lucas was looking for a father. | Lucas需要一个爸爸 |
[37:36] | His real one was an accident of biology. | 亲爸爸完全不由他决定 |
[37:39] | His mother was limited, always working. | 他妈妈也什么办法 只知道上班 |
[37:41] | He was lonely. | 他很寂寞 |
[37:44] | He found me. | 他找到了我 |
[37:46] | I see you every day. | 我每天都看到你 |
[37:50] | You play a lot, huh? | 你总打球 呃 |
[37:53] | Maybe we can play sometime. | 咱们哪天可以一起玩 |
[37:56] | My best friend’s always grounded. | 我好朋友总被关起来 |
[37:58] | How about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[38:03] | Did you know | 你知道么 |
[38:05] | that most parents spend less than 20 minutes a day | 大部分父母每天和孩子在一起的时间 |
[38:08] | of quality time with their kids? | 都不到20分钟 |
[38:09] | Lucas was starved for attention. | Lucas急切想受到关爱 |
[38:11] | All his mother did was complain about his father | 他妈妈就知道跟他发牢骚 |
[38:14] | and how he’d abandoned them. | 说他爸爸如何抛弃了他们 |
[38:16] | Do you know what that does to a child? | 你知道那对儿童有什么样的影响么 |
[38:18] | It doesn’t kill them. | 总之不会杀了他们 |
[38:23] | Okay, Carl, | 好的 Carl |
[38:25] | just tell me what happened. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[38:26] | (sighs) | |
[38:28] | Lucas and Jason had gotten into it | Lucas和Jason跟Jason的爷爷打起来了 |
[38:30] | with Jason’s grandfather. | |
[38:32] | He knocked the boys around. | 他把他们打倒了 |
[38:34] | They ran to Lucas’ house, but couldn’t get in, | 他们跑到Lucas家 他们没进去 |
[38:38] | so they came to me. | 所以他们来找我 |
[38:39] | (knocking) | |
[38:42] | (crickets chirping) | 进来吧 |
[38:45] | I explained to them that hitting wasn’t okay. | 我跟他们解释 打人是不对的 |
[38:47] | I said Jason needed to call his father | 告诉Jason应该给他爸爸打电话 |
[38:49] | and tell him what was going on. | 跟他讲讲发生了什么事 |
[38:51] | Did you let them use your phone? | 你让他们用你的电话了么 |
[38:53] | But they were too upset. | 但他们太难过了 |
[38:54] | When the grandfather pushed Lucas, he hit his head. | 他爷爷推倒Lucas的时候 撞到了头 |
[38:58] | I gave him a couple of aspirin. | 我给了他几片阿斯匹林 |
[39:00] | Well, if he didn’t want to call his mother, | 如果他不想打给他妈妈 |
[39:02] | why didn’t you call her? | 你为什么不打给他妈妈 |
[39:03] | I couldn’t risk it. | 我不敢冒这个险 |
[39:04] | She might have turned me in. | 她可能会向警察报告 |
[39:06] | So, instead, you took them for pizza? | 所以 你就带他们去吃批萨了 |
[39:08] | I didn’t touch him. | 我没碰他 |
[39:11] | I didn’t want to hurt him. | 我没想伤害他 |
[39:13] | You gave him liquor. | 你给他酒喝 |
[39:15] | I stopped and bought some whiskey before we picked up | 我去买批萨的时候 停车买了些威士忌 …因为跟他们在车里 我很紧张 |
[39:17] | the pizza¡ I was nervous about them being in the car with me. | |
[39:19] | I didn’t want to go back to prison. | 我不想再进监狱 |
[39:21] | And you wanted to get them drunk. | 你就想把他们灌醉 |
[39:24] | They… They just wanted to try it. | 他们…他们就想尝尝 |
[39:28] | I gave them a taste. | 我让他们尝了一下 |
[39:30] | It was more than a taste, Carl. | 可不只是尝尝 Carl |
[39:33] | Lucas’ blood alcohol level was point one six. | Lucas的血液酒精含量是1.6 |
[39:35] | That’s twice the legal limit for an adult. | 是成人合法量的两倍 |
[39:39] | Why didn’t you take them home? | 为什么不把他们送回家 |
[39:41] | They didn’t want to go home. | 他们不想回家 |
[39:43] | They wanted an adventure. | 他们想冒个险 |
[39:45] | I promised them a dollar | 我答应他们找回一个高尔夫球 |
[39:47] | for every golf ball they brought back. | 就给他们一美元 |
[39:49] | Lucas wasn’t feeling well, so he stayed in the car with me. | Lucas感觉不舒服 所以我就跟他待在车里 |
[39:51] | And you knew that Jason wanted money, so he could go | 你知道Jason缺钱 |
[39:54] | to Texas and see his dad, | 这样他才能去Texas看他爸爸 |
[39:56] | so you bribed him in order | 所以你贿赂了他 |
[39:58] | to be alone with Lucas. | 让你可以和Lucas独处 |
[40:00] | I didn’t molest him. | 我没有猥亵他 |
[40:01] | Who took his shirt off? | 那谁给他脱的衣服 |
[40:03] | He was hot. What were you gonna do to him | -他热了 -那他脱了衣服 |
[40:04] | once his shirt was off? | 你做了些什么 |
[40:06] | It was innocent. | 我没犯什么错 |
[40:07] | He wasn’t feeling well. | 他觉得不舒服 |
[40:09] | He laid | 他把头躺到我腿上 |
[40:11] | his head in my lap. | |
[40:15] | I touched his hair. | 我摸了他的头发 |
[40:18] | I didn’t want to… | 我并没想… |
[40:23] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[40:27] | I loved Lucas, and he loved me. | 我爱Lucas 他也爱我 |
[40:29] | Is that what you think? | 你真这么认为的 |
[40:30] | Then why didn’t you help him? | 那你为什么不帮他 |
[40:34] | He told you he hit his head. | 他告诉你他的头被撞了 |
[40:36] | He was in pain. | 他头很疼 |
[40:38] | He had a concussion, Carl. | 他是脑震荡 Carl |
[40:40] | You must have known that. | 你肯定知道的 |
[40:41] | I’m sure he was dizzy, probably had no appetite. | 他肯定迷迷糊糊的 没什么胃口 |
[40:43] | Maybe he was even slurring his words, | 可能他已经口齿比较含糊了 |
[40:45] | but you didn’t care about that, | 但是 你并不在乎 |
[40:47] | because you wanted what you wanted. | 你只期望得到你想要的东西 |
[40:52] | Lucas?! | |
[40:55] | His brain was bleeding. | 他的脑部出血了 |
[40:57] | Now, most kids won’t die from that, | 但是一般小孩不会死的 |
[40:59] | because someone who really loves them | 因为真的爱他们的人 |
[41:01] | takes them to the hospital, | 会把他们送到医院 |
[41:02] | but instead, you gave him alcohol and aspirin, | 而你 给他酒喝 阿斯匹林吃 |
[41:05] | a lethal combination for his head injury. | 对他的头部的伤 这是最致命的 |
[41:07] | It prevented his blood from clotting. | 因为血不能凝结 |
[41:11] | You killed him, Carl. | 是你杀了他 Carl |
[41:14] | And you would have killed Jason, too, | 你本来也想杀了Jason的 |
[41:20] | except he ran away from you and crawled into a drain pipe. | 是因为他跑了 钻到了下水道里 |
[41:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:33] | Hey, what are you doing in there? | 嘿 你在干嘛 |
[41:36] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听我说么 |
[41:37] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 我并没想伤害任何人 |
[41:39] | I need you to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[41:42] | I don’t. | 我不能相信你 |
[41:44] | You had choices. | 你有的选择 |
[41:46] | You made the wrong ones. | 但是你做出的错误的决定 |
[41:49] | And now thislittle boy is gone. | 现在 这个小男孩死了 |
[41:59] | So I talked Voris | 我跟Voris说了 有违反假释条例 |
[42:01] | into violating parole, | |
[42:02] | and we’re adding the charges of negligent homicide. | 还加上了过失杀人罪名 |
[42:04] | You’re not gonna see Carl for a long time. | Carl这回要被关很久了 |
[42:06] | Also, we, uh… we’ve arrested | 而且 我们也逮捕了那位爷爷 Terrance Crowley 罪名是虐待儿童 |
[42:10] | the grandpa, Terrance Crowley, for child abuse. | |
[42:12] | Everybody wins. | 每个人都赢了 |
[42:15] | Except Lucas. | 除了Lucas |
[42:17] | You’re gonna fry. | 真该把你炸了 |
[42:19] | You drove him right to it…! | 是你把他逼到我这的… |
[42:21] | You did this! | 是你 |
[42:22] | You did this! I’ll kill you! | 是你 我要杀了你 Carl Fisher在哪 |
[42:26] | Where is Carl Fisher? | |
[42:29] | You can’t take him to County… | 你不能把他带走… |
[42:30] | Mr. Crowley’s civil rights were violated. | 你们违反了Crowley先生公民权 |
[42:33] | This department is racist. | 这个部门有种族歧视倾向 |
[42:34] | Excuse me! I was here first. | 打扰一下 我先来的 |
[42:36] | My client has been detained illegally. | 我的当事人被非法羁押 |
[42:37] | You cannot charge Mister… | 你们不能起诉… |