时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | SWAT LEADER ( distorted ): Get the paramedics. | 叫救护车 |
[00:20] | Hang in there, Jim, hang in there. | 坚持住 Jim 坚持住 |
[00:22] | Right here. | Right here. 就这 就这 |
[00:24] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[00:27] | Sir, sir, can you see me? | 长官 长官 你能听见我说话吗 |
[00:30] | Sir, can you hear me? | 长官 你能听见吗 |
[00:32] | Sir, stay with me. Sir? | 长官 坚持住 长官 |
[00:34] | He’s got a pulse of 120. | 心跳每分钟120 |
[01:24] | PARAMEDIC: 55 year-old male, | 55岁男性 |
[01:26] | GSW left anterior chest, entering at the level | 左前胸三角肌和 |
[01:28] | of the deltoid and AC joint. | 锁骨关节交界处中弹 |
[01:30] | Minimally responsive. | 基本无反应 |
[01:31] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[01:32] | Tachycardic in the 120s, | 120跳心动过速 |
[01:34] | BP’s 86 over 40 and dropping, | 血压高86低40 还在下降 |
[01:36] | 02 stats in the 80s with assisted ventilation… | 人工辅助呼吸每分钟80次 |
[01:40] | Okay, we’re losing a lot of blood here. | 这里大量失血 |
[01:41] | We need two large-bore I.V.’s. | 得两个大号静脉注射 |
[01:44] | Run the fluids wide, he’s extremely hypotensive. | 大量补充液体 他血压极低 |
[01:46] | Absent breath sounds on the left. | 左胸无呼吸声 |
[01:48] | Likely pneumothorax. | 疑似气胸 |
[01:50] | Let’s put in a chest tube | 插胸管 |
[01:51] | and pressors for that BP stat. | 注射收缩血管药提高血压 |
[01:55] | ( machine beeps ) He’s in V-fib! | 心室纤维颤动 |
[01:56] | ( undistorted ): Paddles! | 电击 |
[02:06] | Three hundred! | 三百 |
[02:08] | Clear! | 准备 |
[02:12] | Come on. Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[02:13] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[02:15] | Three-sixty! | 三百六十 |
[02:17] | Clear! | 准备 |
[02:24] | BRASS: I envy these parents who live in ignorant bliss | 我嫉妒那些一无所知的父母 他们生活在天赐恩福中 |
[02:28] | because I know how my daughter, Ellie, lives. | 因为我知道我女儿Ellie是怎么生活的 |
[02:31] | I know the company she keeps | 我知道她交哪些朋友 |
[02:32] | and I know what she does to get by. | 也知道她靠什么过活 |
[02:34] | And… anyway, I mean, | 而且……总之 我是说 |
[02:37] | I’m… I’m… a couple of nights ago | 我 我 几天前 |
[02:39] | I’m in LA and sitting in my car on Hollywood Boulevard | 我在洛杉矶好莱坞大道上坐在我的车里 |
[02:42] | watching her work a corner. | 看着她在街角招客 |
[02:45] | And my eyes are playing tricks on me because I don’t see | 我的眼睛在跟我变戏法因为我看不见 |
[02:47] | what she’s doing, I see what she was. | 她在做什么 我只看见她是谁 |
[02:49] | I see a little six year-old girl | 我看见一个六岁的小姑娘 |
[02:52] | with a ponytail, playing with crayons… | 扎这个马尾辫玩着蜡笔 |
[02:58] | …singing a little tune to herself. | 自顾自哼着小曲 |
[03:01] | It’s… I don’t know, all I want to do is save her. | 那……我也说不清 我只想要救她 |
[03:05] | But the thing is, you know, | 但事实是 你知道 |
[03:07] | if something happened to me… | 如果我有个三长两短 |
[03:09] | I don’t think Ellie would, uh… care. | 我想Ellie不会……在乎的 |
[03:14] | So I’m asking you to do me this favor. | 所以我要请你帮我个忙 |
[03:17] | There’s no one I trust more with my life, | 除了你 |
[03:19] | or my death… than you. | 我谁都信不过 |
[03:24] | Captn Brass was shot twice. | Brass上尉身中两枪 |
[03:26] | First bullet lodged in his vest. | 第一枪击中防弹背心 |
[03:28] | Second entered thrgh his axilla, hit an artery, | 第二枪穿过腋窝击中主动脉 |
[03:31] | and is lodged near his heart. | 子弹停留在心脏附近 |
[03:33] | He’s has internal hemorrhaging. | 大量内出血 |
[03:34] | Any neural damage? | 有没有神经受损 |
[03:35] | e? We won’t know until we stop the bleeding. | 这个 我们要等到止血后才能知道 |
[03:37] | If we stop it. | 如果能止住的话 |
[03:39] | Have next-of-kin been notified? | 可曾通知近亲属 |
[03:41] | For medical purposes, I have his power of attorney. | 出于急救考虑我现在有权代表他 |
[03:46] | You may have a decision to make. | 你可能要做出一个决定 |
[03:49] | I’ll let you know. | 我会让你知道 |
[03:56] | Grissom. | |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:05] | D.B. in Henderson on the train tracks. | Henderson铁轨上发现尸体 |
[04:09] | I’ll take the first watch. | 我来看首班 |
[04:11] | You go work. | 你去工作 |
[04:20] | CURTIS: I just spoke with McKeen. | 我刚和McKeen谈过 |
[04:22] | I heard it’s bad. | 我听说很糟 |
[04:24] | GRISSOM: Pretty bad. | 非常糟 |
[04:25] | They’re trying to stabilize him. | 他们努力让他的情况稳定下来 |
[04:28] | The last train passed through here an hour ago. | 最后一班车一小时前经过这里 |
[04:31] | The engineer thought he saw a body | 司机认为他看到了铁轨上 |
[04:33] | on the track, but couldn’t stop on time. | 有个人 但没来得及停车 |
[04:35] | He radioed dispatcher, who called 911. | 他呼叫了调度 调度打了911 |
[04:38] | No I.D. | 没有身份证明 |
[04:39] | Probably decapitated | 疑似被火车 |
[04:41] | by the train. | 轧下了脑袋 |
[04:43] | Well, if scavengers nicked his clothes, | 如果说是食腐动物扒光了他的衣服 |
[04:45] | they left a nice pair of riding boots. | 倒是给他留了双漂亮的马靴 |
[04:46] | They probably didn’t have time | 他们可能时间不够 |
[04:47] | to finish the job | 没法在别的火车 |
[04:48] | before other trains roared through here. | 经过之前干完 |
[04:50] | Well, the engineer isn’t saying anything else | 司机不愿提供任何其他线索 |
[04:52] | until his union rep gets here, | 直到他的工会代表赶过来 |
[04:54] | which… could be a while. | 那可能要有一会了 |
[04:56] | I’ll let you know. | 我到时会通知你 |
[04:57] | Great. | 好 |
[05:01] | You know, there’s not a lot of blood on the ground | 你看 对这样一次斩首来说 |
[05:03] | for a decapitation like this. | 地上的血并不多 |
[05:07] | Well, we don’t know how far he was dragged. | 我们不清楚他被拖了多远 |
[05:09] | Where’s the head? | 头在哪里 |
[05:10] | I’ll find it. | 我来找 |
[05:24] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿 Nick |
[05:26] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[05:27] | I think I found a toupee. | 看来我找到了顶假发 |
[05:30] | Our vic may be bald. | 受害者可能秃顶 |
[05:31] | Thanks, that will help me distinguish it from the other | 谢谢 这会有助于我从那些 我找到的割下的脑袋里发现他的 |
[05:35] | severed heads I find out here. | |
[05:45] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[05:50] | What a waist. | 好一段腰啊 |
[06:28] | David, are you getting the liver temp | David 你测到肝脏的温度没 |
[06:31] | or performing acupuncture? | 还在做针刺吗 |
[06:33] | Well, his liver’s not | 他的肝不在 |
[06:35] | where it’s supposed to be. | 该在的地方啊 |
[06:37] | Do you think this is some kind of birth defect? | 你觉得是天生缺陷吗 |
[06:38] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[06:39] | I think I feel fat. | 我认为我觉得自己很胖 |
[06:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:43] | Got the liver. | 肝找到了 |
[06:45] | Suicide? | 自杀 |
[06:48] | SIDLE: A guy loses his shirt at the tables, | 这男的连衬衣都给赌输了 |
[06:49] | decides to take a permanent nap on the tracks. | 就决定在铁轨上来个永恒的睡眠了 |
[06:57] | Well, he died with his boots on. | 他死时还穿着靴子 |
[07:03] | SUPER: You don’t have to go through the dude’s mail. | 你不必检查他的邮件 |
[07:04] | Name’s Manny Rupert. | 他叫Manny Rupert |
[07:06] | He’s a new tenant. | 是个新房客 |
[07:07] | Paid first and last in cash. | 全用现金付款 |
[07:09] | We got a lot of party people around here. | 这里好多开派对的人 |
[07:11] | You know, so there’s loud music every night, | 你知道 晚上音乐很吵 |
[07:13] | but this dude was pumping tunes | 但是这家伙 |
[07:14] | at 7:00 in the morning. | 在凌晨7点演奏 |
[07:15] | You know, I knock on the door, I go in, | 我敲了门 进去 |
[07:17] | that’s when I see the dude all laid out on the bed. | 然后发现那家伙躺在床上 |
[07:19] | Mm-hmm. Uh, figured I better step out, | 呃 我想还是退出来把 |
[07:21] | call in the big guns. | 叫了警察 |
[07:23] | That’s you. | 你就来了 |
[07:25] | Um, listen… | 哦 你看 |
[07:27] | if my good citizenship is not going to be appreciated here, | 要是我好市民的行为不受表扬的话 |
[07:29] | maybe I just don’t call the next one in, you know? | 可能下回我就不叫人了 |
[07:32] | Just stay here and shut up. | 给我待这里闭嘴 |
[07:33] | I’ll be back to take your prints, | 我回头采你的脚印 |
[07:35] | assuming they’re not already in the system. | 假设系统里还没有 |
[07:38] | Um… okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[07:55] | ( indistinct radio communication ) | |
[07:58] | Which of the seven deadly sins are not represented here? | 七宗罪还有哪个这找不到的 |
[08:03] | Petecchial hemorrhaging. | 皮下出血 |
[08:05] | Could be from vomiting or asphyxiation. | 可能由于呕吐或者窒息所致 |
[08:09] | This guy was rolling on all cylinders. | 那家伙可是精尽人亡了 |
[08:11] | He was bound to throw a rod. | 他也不想想自己有没有那能力 |
[08:12] | Or somebody threw it for him. | 可能别人觉得他有 |
[08:14] | Pillow or a hand on the face certainly could’ve | 枕头或手在面部的压迫不可能 |
[08:16] | done the trick. | 形成这样的痕迹 |
[08:17] | ROBBINS: Well, based on | 初步判断 |
[08:19] | the lack of rigor, T.O.D.’s three | 死亡时间是3至4小时前 |
[08:21] | or four hours ago; tell you more | 我清理尸体并且尸检后 |
[08:23] | after we clean him up and open him up. | 会进一步向你报告 |
[08:28] | Wallet’s empty. | 钱包空的 |
[08:31] | WILLOWS: You know what they say, it’s not a real party | 你知道他们怎么说 谁不打破点东西 |
[08:34] | till somebody breaks something. | 就不是真正的派对 |
[08:40] | I got blood. | 发现血迹 |
[08:47] | I got a noisemaker. | 我找到把枪 |
[08:55] | Bullet holes. | 弹孔 |
[08:57] | Somebody shot out the mirror. | 有人打破镜子了 |
[09:00] | No apparent gunshot wounds on the vic. | 被害人身上无明显枪伤 |
[09:02] | Let’s get busy, boys. | 干活吧 伙计们 |
[11:34] | 这家伙的器官全被取走了 这人的器官都挪位了 | |
[11:36] | 这和怀孕的妇女由于子宫的膨胀 就类似怀孕妇女为了适应日益膨胀的子宫 | |
[11:38] | 造成的器官重新排列 其内部器官都会 | |
[11:40] | 是一样的 改变位置 | |
[11:42] | 其中一些水疱是新起的 这些疱疹有的是新的 | |
[11:44] | But there’s evidence of scarring and irritation | 但也有疤痕 |
[11:47] | going back years. | 是多年前形成的 |
[11:49] | It all suggests a consistent | 这都和长时间捆绑腰部的情况吻合 |
[11:51] | long-term pressure on the waist. | |
[11:59] | So what, torture or self-inflicted? | 怎么 是虐待还是自残 |
[12:02] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[12:03] | But either way, it must have been agonizing. | 但无论如何都是很痛苦的 |
[12:07] | I’m beginning to sense | 我开始感觉 |
[12:08] | that COD was not decapitation. | 死因不是斩首 |
[12:12] | There’s a bullet hole… | 弹孔 |
[12:14] | COD, shot to the head | 死因是头部中弹 |
[12:15] | with this. | 这是子弹 |
[12:19] | It looks like lead. | 看起来像是铅做的 |
[12:21] | .44 caliber is my guess. | 我猜是点44口径的 |
[12:22] | That’s a cannon. | 可算是大口径了 |
[12:27] | SURGEON: We managed to stop the bleeding, | 我们已经止住了血 |
[12:29] | but his condition is critical. | 但他的情况很糟 |
[12:31] | What are the options? | 有什么办法 |
[12:33] | We could try to remove the bullet. | 我们可以试试取出子弹 |
[12:36] | What are the risks? | 危险是什么 |
[12:38] | If we go in, the vertebral arry could be impacted. | 脊动脉可能受创 |
[12:41] | He could bleed out or stroke out. | 他可能失血致死或休克 |
[12:45] | Permanent incapacitation. | 终生植物人 |
[12:48] | And without surgery? | 如果不做手术呢 |
[12:49] | The bullet could migte into the artery | 子弹有可能会留在主动脉 |
[12:51] | and, again, cause a stroke or kill him. | 也还是可能导致休克或死亡 |
[12:54] | Or it could stay there for years and do nothing. | 但也有可能留在那里几年也没事 |
[12:58] | He might never wake up. | 他可能再也醒不过来了 |
[13:02] | What are the odds? | 胜算多少 |
[13:04] | Mr. Grissom, this isn’t a casino. | Grissom先生 这里不是赌场 |
[13:07] | I don’t give odds. | 我不讲胜算 |
[13:09] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[13:12] | Do it. | 做手术 |
[13:27] | ( phone line ringing ) | |
[13:30] | ELLIE: Hi, it’s Ellie. | 嗨 我是Ellis |
[13:31] | You know the drill. | 老规矩留言 |
[13:32] | ( beep ) | |
[13:33] | Ellie, this is Gil Grissom from the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | Ellie 我是拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的Gil Grissom |
[13:37] | I’m a friend of your father’s. | 我是你父亲的朋友 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry to havto tell you this, but your dad’s been shot. | 我很抱歉不得不告诉你 你的父亲中弹了 |
[13:44] | And his condition is serious. | 情况很糟 |
[13:47] | I think you should come and see him. | 我觉得你应该来看看他 |
[13:49] | It would help him a lot. | 这对他很重要 打我电话7025 555 0141 |
[14:01] | c’s so-called waist | 被害人所谓的腰部上 |
[14:04] | was topical cortisone, prescription strength. | 局部涂了可的松 处方药 |
[14:07] | The guy had an itch. | 这家伙皮痒 |
[14:08] | He was doing more than scratching. | 他做的远不止挠痒 |
[14:10] | Topical doesn’t get absorbed into the bloodstream. | 局部抗感染要不会吸收进血液系统 |
[14:12] | But Henry says that the guy’s blood | 但是Henry说这家伙的血液里 |
[14:13] | was flooded with cortisone. | 充满了可的松 |
[14:15] | That makes sense, | 这就说得通了 |
[14:17] | as much orthopedic pain as the guy was in. | 这家伙承受那么多整形的痛苦 |
[14:22] | You checking out my waist? | 你在看我的腰吗 |
[14:25] | I’m a 32-incher myself. | 我的32寸 |
[14:26] | Same as in college. Oh. | 和大学时一样 |
[14:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[14:30] | Women aren’t the only ones | 并不是女人活在 |
[14:31] | who feel the pressure to look good. | 追求容貌的压力之下 |
[14:33] | Time was, having a rotund belly | 在以前 圆滚滚的肚子 |
[14:35] | was a sign of prosperity and success. | 是成功的象征 |
[14:37] | Now it just means you’re a lazy glutton, not getting any. | 而现在只说明你是个懒人 没其他的 |
[14:39] | Fibers. | 纤维 |
[14:41] | The fibers from the victim’s long johns | 死者身上的纤维 |
[14:45] | are consistent with the fibers found in the burned-up clothes. | 和烧毁的衣物中发现的纤维吻合 |
[14:48] | STOKES: Means those were the clothes he was wearing. | 说明是他当时穿着的衣物 |
[14:50] | Raw wool, dyed grey. | 生羊毛 染灰色 |
[14:52] | Did you get a manufacturer? | 找到制造商没 |
[14:54] | No one from my database. | 我的数据库里没有 |
[14:55] | But I did find pomegranate berry extract, | 不过我倒是发现了石榴梅的萃取物 |
[14:58] | used to turn wool dye in the 1800s. | 是19世纪用来染色羊毛的 |
[15:00] | STOKES: Insect activity all over these fibers. | 这些纤维上到处都是昆虫活动迹象 |
[15:03] | Maybe moths or mites. | 蛀虫小虱之类的 |
[15:05] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[15:08] | HODGES: Means that the fabric was old. | 说明料子很旧了 |
[15:12] | Vintage clothing, maybe? | 可能是老式服装 |
[15:14] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[15:15] | Did you analyze the bone fragments? | 有没有分析过骨头碎片 |
[15:17] | I’m only one highly-gifted person. | 我只是一个天资比较高的人而已 |
[15:20] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[15:21] | You been to the hospital? | 去过医院了 |
[15:23] | They’re prepping him for surgery. | 他们正准备给他动手术 |
[15:26] | I’ll keep good thoughts. | 我会留意的 |
[15:29] | Mr. Party Till I Drop. | 狂欢到死先生 |
[15:30] | His blood alcohol level was .28. | 血液酒精浓度0.28 |
[15:33] | Point two-eight?! | |
[15:34] | That’s barely conscious for most people. | 大多数人喝那么多都人事不醒啊 |
[15:36] | That’s like falling-down drunk. | 就像是喝完就倒 |
[15:38] | Drunk just gets you in the door. | 醉的让你分不清门在哪 |
[15:39] | We’re also talking cocaine, | 还有可卡因 |
[15:41] | opiates, barbiturates, methamphetamine, | 鸦片 巴比妥盐 脱氧麻黄碱 |
[15:44] | MDMA, THC. | 毒品MDMA(摇头丸)THC (四氢大麻酚) |
[15:45] | Serum was milky white with triglycerides. | 血清呈乳白色带甘油三酸酯 |
[15:48] | Wow. | 喔 |
[15:50] | If it was illegal, fun or nasty, this guy was into it. | 非法的 愉悦的 肮脏的 这家伙都有了 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[15:54] | I just analyzed the secretion swabs | 我刚分析了你采自 |
[15:56] | you collected from his body. | 他身体的分泌物 |
[15:57] | Was there enough for DNA? | 够检验DNA了吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, yeah. The donor’s female. | 嗯是的 是女性的 |
[16:00] | She’s consistent with both the blood from the mirror | 和镜上血液 |
[16:02] | and the pubic hair from the victim’s mouth. | 以及死者嘴中的阴毛都相符 |
[16:04] | And then I ran the profile through CODIS, | 我接着查了CODIS |
[16:06] | and you got really lucky. | 你运气真好 |
[16:08] | She’s a local prostitute. | 她是本地一个妓女 |
[16:10] | She’s in the system | 她因为一宗欺诈 |
[16:11] | for a trick roll. | 进了系统 |
[16:13] | ROBBINS: There’s evidence of sexual activity in every orifice, | 每个孔都有性行为痕迹 |
[16:16] | including his ears. | 连耳朵都有 |
[16:18] | WILLOWS: You joking? | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[16:19] | No. | 不是 |
[16:20] | We’ve got pubic hairs, vaginal secretions. | 有阴毛又有阴道分泌物 |
[16:24] | Maybe he suffocated during oral sex. | 可能因为口交窒息 |
[16:25] | Would you care to move on to stomach contents? | 接着说说胃容物吧 |
[16:28] | Guess we’re done with the appetizers. | 我想胃容物就这些了 |
[16:30] | Well, the main course was | 主餐吃的是 |
[16:31] | enough alcohol and cake to cater a wedding. | 够个婚礼用的酒和蛋糕 |
[16:33] | Well, at least he went out in style, hmm? | 至少他出门还挺体面的吧 |
[16:45] | ROBBINS: Alone, maybe none of it | 单一样的话 没有一样是致命的 |
[16:47] | would’ve been fatal, but taken all together… | 但是放在一块 |
[16:49] | Means he died with a smile on his face. | 就让他那么微笑着死去了 |
[16:52] | Among other things. ( chuckles ) | 除了其他东西 |
[16:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:57] | Just came from the hospital. | 刚从医院运来 |
[17:02] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:03] | No, no. Traffic fatality. | 不是 交通事故 |
[17:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:17] | GRISSOM: Where’s McKeen? | McKeen在哪里 |
[17:19] | I sent him home. | 我让他回家了 |
[17:22] | Just kidding. He went to get something to eat. | 开玩笑 他去弄些吃的去了 |
[17:25] | Brass just went into surgery. | Brass刚进了手术室 |
[17:32] | You two have known each other for a long time. | 你们两个认识好久了 |
[17:36] | We’ve worked together ever since he came from New Jersey. | 他从新泽西来的时候开始我们就在一起工作 |
[17:39] | Just between you and me, | 只是你我之间说说 |
[17:41] | does he always wear a suit? | 他总是穿西装吗 |
[17:43] | Like when you guys go to dinner, | 就像你们出席晚宴 |
[17:45] | the movies or whatever it is you do when you hang out. | 去看电影或者随便什么出去玩的以后一样 |
[17:48] | ‘Cause I got to tell you, | 因为我要说 |
[17:50] | thought of him in a sweater kind of freaks me out. | 想到他穿一件毛衫我就害怕 |
[17:55] | We don’t “hang out,” Greg. | 我们不“出去玩”Greg |
[17:59] | No kidding. | 不开玩笑 |
[18:01] | I just assumed… | 我只是猜测 |
[18:03] | ELLIE: What do you mean consent was given? | 你说什么已经允许了 |
[18:04] | Nobody has asked my consent to do anything, | 没有人征求过我任何意见 |
[18:06] | and I’m his daughter. | 我是他女儿啊 |
[18:08] | NURSE: I understand you’re upset, miss, | 小姐我能理解你的难过 |
[18:09] | but there’s no need to take that tone. | 但不需要这么说话 |
[18:11] | ELLIE: Look, I’m just here to see my father, okay? | 听着 我过来就是要看看我父亲 行吗 |
[18:13] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[18:14] | He’s in surgery. | 他在动手术 |
[18:16] | The only thing you can do right now | 你现在唯一能作的 |
[18:17] | is take a seat and wait until he gets out. | 就是坐下 等他出来 |
[18:19] | Excuse me, Ellie? What? | -打扰一下 Ellie -怎么 |
[18:21] | I’m Gil Grissom. | 我是Gil Grissom |
[18:23] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[18:24] | So I guess you’re the one who’s in charge. | 那我猜你就是负责的了 |
[18:28] | How long is his surgery going to take? | 他的手术要多久 |
[18:30] | Probably a few hours. | 可能要几小时 |
[18:34] | Look, I just got off a bus, I would really like | 听着 我刚下车 我真想洗个澡 |
[18:36] | to take a shower and change and maybe get a little rest. | 换件衣服 再休息下 |
[18:38] | Do you have the keys to his house? | 你还有他房间的钥匙吗 |
[18:40] | No. | 没有 |
[18:42] | Well, you’re a cop, right? How ’bout you just let me in? | 那么 你是个警察是吗 要不你直接让我进去吧 |
[18:46] | You know, there’s a motel just down the street. | 顺着街走到底就有家汽车旅馆 |
[18:48] | I’ll get you a room. | 我会给你订个房间 |
[18:50] | Do you want to check my arms? | 你想看看我的手臂吗 |
[18:52] | Go ahead. | 尽管看 |
[18:53] | All right? It looks like Daddy already told you | 怎么样 看起来我爸已经把有关我的 |
[18:55] | all about me. | 一切都告诉你了 |
[18:56] | I don’t even know why I bothered to come. | 我都不知都我为什么要来这儿 |
[19:08] | How’s it going? | 怎么了 |
[19:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:11] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[19:14] | That’s a… man in a corset. | 穿紧身束腰的男人 |
[19:17] | Corset-training. | 束腰修行 |
[19:19] | A venerable practice. | 一种令人佩服的训练 |
[19:20] | Maybe for Scarlett O’Hara. | 可能对Scarlett O’Hara来说是这样 |
[19:22] | Since when was it equal opportunity? | 那个时候男女都这样 |
[19:24] | In Victorian times, it was considered | 在维多利亚时代 |
[19:26] | a staple of masculine attire. | 这曾经被认为是一种主流男装 |
[19:27] | Students in British boarding schools | 英国寄宿制学校的学生们 |
[19:29] | were encouraged to lose an inch a year | 从14英寸开始 |
[19:33] | from the time they were 14 on. | 每年减1英寸 |
[19:35] | I guess I should feel comforted that sadistic ideas of beauty | 我想我更喜欢生活的舒适 而女人为了美丽想出的各种自虐的点子 |
[19:38] | aren’t restricted to women. | 总是没有止境的 |
[19:40] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[19:42] | It’s called a wasp-waist, which is revealing. | 这叫做蜂腰 |
[19:45] | A wasp is from the insect group | 黄蜂是一种膜翅膀目的 |
[19:48] | hymenoptera. | 群居昆虫 |
[19:50] | The notion of hymen indicates virginity. | 膜翅象征着童贞 |
[19:52] | In predacious wasps, the genitalia no longer functions | 在肉食黄蜂中 它们的生殖器官 |
[19:56] | as a reproductive organ. | 不仅仅只是用来繁殖后代 |
[19:57] | It’s used as a stinger. | 还用来蜇人 |
[19:59] | Go in for sex and get stung. | 用于性和制造痛苦 |
[20:02] | Pretty much every man’s fear. | 差不多每个人都怕这个 |
[20:04] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[20:07] | The victim was shot, | 死者被枪击 |
[20:11] | body dumped, clothes burned. | 弃尸 衣服被焚毁 |
[20:13] | The corset, too. | 那件束腰也被烧了 |
[20:15] | The bone fragments that Nick found | Nick在犯罪现场找到的 |
[20:16] | at the crime scene re whalebone, | 骨头碎片是鲸鱼骨 |
[20:17] | which is what they used to make corsets out of. | 那是用来给束腰定型的 |
[20:20] | Where did you learn so much about corsets? | 你哪里学来的那么多关于束腰衣的知识 |
[20:22] | I have my sources. | 我自然有办法 |
[20:33] | MAN: The embroidery is Chinese, silk. | 这个绣品是中国的丝制 |
[20:35] | The lace is made from hand-tatted linen thread. | 蕾丝边是用亚麻线手织的 |
[20:39] | Ribs are pure whalebone. | 支架是地道的鲸骨 |
[20:42] | They don’t make them like this anymore. | 现在不再用鲸骨了 |
[20:45] | I’m sure the whales appreciate that. | 但肯定还是鲸骨的好 |
[20:46] | How many, if any, | 如果卖给男人的话能卖出多少 |
[20:48] | do you sell to men? | |
[20:49] | More than you’d think. | 肯定比你预料的要多 |
[20:51] | Many men with back problems have remarked how much better | 很多后背有病的人都知道 |
[20:54] | a boned-tabbed Elizabethan corset feels | 用鲸骨做骨架的伊丽莎百紧束腰 |
[20:57] | than a steel back brace. | 要比铁架舒服得多 |
[20:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:01] | Let’s focus on your customers that don’t have back problems. | 还是说说没有背部问题的顾客吧 |
[21:04] | Ms. Sidle, people’s private lives are their own business. | Sidle女士 私生活是个人的事情 |
[21:07] | I don’t want to… | 我不想… |
[21:08] | Mr. Phillipe, I have a dead man with a 19-inch waist | Phillipe先生 一个腰围只有19寸的人死了 |
[21:11] | and no way to identify him. | 我们不能确认他的身份 |
[21:12] | Any help at all would be appreciated. | 如果你可以帮忙 非常感谢 |
[21:15] | Do you have a picture? | 有照片吗 |
[21:16] | I have a head shot. | 有个头部照片 |
[21:27] | Oh, my God, that’s, uh, | 哦 天啊 那是 |
[21:29] | that’s Caleb Carson. | 是Caleb Carson |
[21:30] | He comes in | 他每年来一次 |
[21:31] | once a year for a re-stitch and reinforcement. | 重新缝制 加紧一些 |
[21:34] | Is he into pain, masochism? | 他有受虐倾向 喜欢忍受疼痛吗 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:39] | How about cross-dressing? | 那是异装癖 |
[21:41] | I seriously doubt that. | 肯定不是 |
[21:43] | How come? | 为什么呢 |
[21:44] | Mr. Carson never spoke much, | Carson先生很少讲 |
[21:47] | but he was the type of man who, when he came into the store, | 但他是那种一旦进门 |
[21:51] | if I were sitting down, I’d immediately stand up. | 如果你是坐着的 你就马上想站起来 |
[21:54] | He treated me like a servant. | 他对我就像主人对待仆人一样 |
[21:56] | And, truth be told, | 说实话 |
[21:57] | he actually made me feel like one. | 在他面前 确实有仆人的感觉 |
[22:00] | I’m going to need his address. | 我想知道他的地址 |
[22:22] | Colonel Caleb “C.C.” Carson. | Caleb “C.C.” Carson上校 |
[22:24] | 1864. | 1864年 |
[22:28] | SIDLE: Resembles the victim. | 看上去像死者 |
[22:30] | At least from the neck up. | 起码头部以上 |
[22:33] | These are Civil War-era photos. | 这些都是内战时期的照片 |
[22:36] | CURTIS: They didn’t | 那时候人都不大笑的 |
[22:37] | smile much back then. | |
[22:39] | Subjects had to hold completely still for five minutes. | 照相要保持5分钟一动不动 |
[22:43] | Otherwise, the exposure would blur. | 不然曝光后会模糊的 |
[22:44] | It hurt to hold a smile. | 要保持微笑太累了 |
[22:47] | Bet these hurt more. | 但这样肯定更累 |
[22:54] | It’s the same caliber killed the vic. | 和杀害死者的子弹口径一样 |
[22:57] | They don’t make ’em like they used to. | 看上去不像以前的样子 |
[23:30] | Warrick just called from the hospital. | Warrick在医院 刚刚打来电话 |
[23:33] | They got the bullet. | 取出子弹了 |
[23:35] | How’s he doing? | 他(Brass)怎么样 |
[23:37] | He hasn’t regained consciousness yet. | 还没恢复意识 |
[23:42] | This fellow seems to have lost his way. | 这家伙好像迷路了 |
[23:46] | Is this Gettysburg? | 这是盖茨堡吗 |
[23:49] | You into military history? | 你喜欢战争史吗 |
[23:51] | My dad was. | 我爸爸喜欢 |
[23:53] | Used to spend the summer touring Pennsylvania in an RV, | 有个夏天他带我驾车游的Pennsylvania |
[23:56] | so I could learn things. | 说那样我可以学到些东西 |
[23:58] | You were a lucky girl. | 你很幸运啊 |
[24:01] | Pickett’s Charge, I think. | 是”皮克特冲锋”吧 |
[24:04] | The Confederates advanced | 南方联军从这里向Cemetery Ridge进军 |
[24:06] | from this position to Cemetery Ridge. | |
[24:08] | They marched to their doom, | 结果全军覆没 但是输得很光荣 |
[24:10] | but kept their honor. | |
[24:12] | Carson obviously | Carson肯定是南方的后裔 |
[24:15] | was a Son of the South. | |
[24:24] | Looks comfortable. | 看上去挺合身 |
[24:26] | GRISSOM: Well, he was into | 他很注重纪律 到了忘我的境地 |
[24:28] | discipline and self-denial. | |
[24:30] | This corset ties from the back, which means Mr. | 这个束腹是从后面系住的 |
[24:33] | Carson couldn’t have tied the laces by himself. | 那Carson不可能是自己系的 |
[24:35] | He had to have help. | 一定有帮手 看来这个家族传统 我也不知道 |
[24:52] | Seems to run in the family. | |
[25:01] | Oh, I don’t really know. I… | 这样吧 |
[25:03] | You know what? | 一会回话 |
[25:04] | Let me call you back. | 嘿 你爸爸做完手术了 |
[25:05] | Ellie? | |
[25:08] | Hey. | |
[25:10] | You know your father’s out of surgery. | 他怎么样 |
[25:11] | Yeah. How’s he doing? | |
[25:13] | It’s a little too early to tell, but I know | 还不知道 但是我想 |
[25:15] | when he wakes up, he’ll be happy to see you. | 如果他醒过来 见到你会很高兴的 |
[25:18] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[25:19] | I know so. You look good. | 是的 你看上去不错 |
[25:21] | Yeah, you mean, I don’t look like a crack whore anymore? | 你意思是我看上去不像个吸毒的了 |
[25:24] | That’s not what I meant, but no. | 我不是那意思 你不像 |
[25:28] | Does he ever talk about me? | 他提起过我吗 |
[25:33] | That’s a no. | 没有 |
[25:36] | Look, | 你看 你期待我能告诉你什么 |
[25:37] | what do you want me to say, hmm? | 你期待我能告诉你什么 |
[25:39] | It’s not really about you right now, okay? | 现在不是关心你的时候 |
[25:41] | But the fact that you’re here is saying a lot. | 但你到这来就说明了很多 |
[25:46] | Yeah, well, thanks for clearing that up for me. | 那谢谢你跟我讲这么清楚 |
[25:56] | Remember that trick roll that you pled out last year? | 还记得去年你逃脱的那诈骗案吗 |
[25:59] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[26:02] | Your DNA in our database says that you do. | 数据库里有你的DNA说明你做过 |
[26:04] | We found your blood in Manny Rupert’s apartment, | 我们在Manny Rupert的屋里发现了你的血迹 |
[26:07] | with him lying there dead. | 他死在房间里了 |
[26:11] | If you Belushi’d the guy, | 可能是你给他打飞机 |
[26:13] | maybe you didn’t mean to. | 但是并不是情愿的 |
[26:15] | Now would be the time to say it. | 现在你可以讲讲清楚了 |
[26:17] | Look, I’m the victim here. | 我才是受害者 |
[26:19] | Funny, you don’t look dead. | 是吗 可是你并没有死啊 |
[26:23] | Look, the whole night started out normal, okay? | 那个晚上开始还都挺正常的 |
[26:25] | I mean, he paid for everything. | 我是说 他付了全部的钱 |
[26:27] | He was kind of fun. | 他也挺有意思的 |
[26:29] | ( cork popping ) And he was up for anything. | 而且他对什么都很感兴趣 |
[26:31] | I mean, there was champagne, E, coke, cake. | 香槟啊 可乐 蛋糕 |
[26:34] | And he wasn’t even bad-looking. | 而且他长得也不错 |
[26:37] | So, how did it go so bad? | 那怎么变糟的 |
[26:40] | Well, usually, a guy is good for maybe one or two. | 一般男的一两次就爽够了 |
[26:43] | This guy wanted more after six, if you know what I mean. | 这人六次以后还想要 你明白我意思吧 |
[26:47] | No “off” switch? No, not even close. | -没有”停” -一点也没有 |
[26:51] | It’s getting kind of late. No, look, you’re not… you’re not going anywhere! | -有点迟了 不 你看你… -你哪都不许去 |
[26:53] | Okay, honey, you need to get some rest. | 宝贝 你得好好休息休息 |
[26:55] | No. I paid for the whole night! | 不 我花钱买的是一晚上 |
[26:57] | ( gunshots, screaming ) | |
[26:59] | Son of a… Ow. Ouch. Ow. | 你个狗杂种 哦 哇 |
[27:00] | He was whacked out, but he was alive when I bolted. | 他是累得不行了 但是我跑的时候他还活着的 |
[27:03] | Well, that’s a | 这故事听起来不错 |
[27:05] | great story, but it doesn’t sound | |
[27:06] | like it was worth the ten G’s that we found in your purse. | 但你包里那一万块钱 解释不通啊 |
[27:09] | I earned that money. | 是我自己赚的 |
[27:11] | Don’t take it personally, | 希望你别介意 |
[27:13] | but you are not a $10,000-a-night girl. | 你不像那种一晚上1万美金的女人 |
[27:17] | Are you finished processing those prints | 你处理完Manny Rupert屋里的指纹了吗 |
[27:19] | from Manny Rupert’s apartment? | |
[27:21] | Does it look like I have? | 你看像弄完了吗 |
[27:23] | So far, the decedent’s prints are everywhere. | 死者的指纹到处都是 |
[27:24] | Got them on liquor bottles, drug paraphernalia, the gun, | 酒瓶上 药瓶上 枪上 菜盘上 |
[27:28] | the dishes. | 你想找些什么具体的 |
[27:30] | Are you looking for something in particular? | 你想找些什么具体的 |
[27:32] | We’re looking for anything the hooker might have touched. | 找找妓女碰过什么东西 |
[27:34] | We’re thinking she might have slipped him something | 我们想 可能是她给他下了什么药 |
[27:36] | that pushed him over the edge. | 才让他那样的 |
[27:38] | Uh… | 呃… |
[27:40] | I got her prints off of the bedpost, | 床柱上有 |
[27:41] | the chair, and a soda can. | 椅子上 饮料上 没碰酒也没碰药 |
[27:43] | She didn’t touch the booze or pills. | 没碰酒也没碰药 |
[27:45] | Maybe she’s in AA. | 可能她们各付各的 |
[27:47] | Hmm. | 她可能不是凶手 |
[27:49] | Maybe she’s not a killer. | 她可能不是凶手 |
[27:52] | I just can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[27:55] | I’ve been with Mr. Carson for years. | 我和Carson先生在一起很多年了 |
[27:59] | How do you mean? | 你意思是 |
[28:01] | Nothing like that. | 不是你想那样 我是他的司机 |
[28:02] | I was his driver. | 我是他的司机 |
[28:03] | I take it you got my fingerprints from my work card? | 可能你们在工作卡上发现了我的指纹 |
[28:06] | That’s right. | 是找到了 |
[28:08] | They were on one of Mr. Carson’s corsets. | 在Carson先生的束腹上 |
[28:11] | I was also Mr. Carson’s dresser. | 我也是Carson先生的着装师 |
[28:13] | What did that entail? | 那具体做什么 |
[28:15] | In the 19th century, | 在19世纪 |
[28:16] | a dresser’s job was to help gentleman soldiers | 着装师的工作就是帮助绅士及士兵 |
[28:19] | with their equipment. | 准备他们的工具 |
[28:20] | So you dressed him in Rebel drag. | 那么你每天都得在后面给他系带 |
[28:24] | If you’re asking, did I lace his corset, | 如果你是问是不是我给他系束腹 |
[28:26] | of course. | 当然是 每天早上 |
[28:29] | Every morning. | |
[28:31] | Did it hurt? | 疼不疼 |
[28:32] | Absolutely. | 当然疼 |
[28:34] | But he controlled the pain. | 但他能控制那种疼痛 |
[28:36] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[28:40] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[28:42] | At the house. | 在家里 不是 |
[28:43] | No. | 不是 在一次决斗中 |
[28:44] | At a duel. | 在一次决斗中 |
[28:47] | A duel? | 决斗 |
[28:49] | Where? | 哪里 盖茨堡 |
[28:50] | Gettysburg. | 盖茨堡 |
[29:11] | If all you do is Civil War recreations, | 如果你们只是假装重现一下内战 |
[29:14] | why were you and Caleb Carson having a duel? | 那你和Caleb Carson为什么要决斗 |
[29:16] | Ugh! Apparently, I offended him. | 我冒犯了他 |
[29:19] | Honey, I’m right in the middle of Cemetery Ridge here. | 宝贝 我正在演Cemetery Ridge这段 |
[29:22] | I care what we have for dinner. | 晚上吃什么随便了 |
[29:24] | Well, check the cupboards… | 那看看碗橱里… 长官 |
[29:26] | Sir! ( grunts ) | 长官 你真是侮辱了那些死去的将士 |
[29:27] | You dishonor the dead. | 你真是侮辱了那些死去的将士 |
[29:28] | Damn it, Caleb, that was my wife I was talking to. | 妈的 Caleb 我在跟我妻子打电话 |
[29:31] | My great-great grandfather spilled blood | 我的曾曾祖父在这神圣的地方抛洒过热血 |
[29:33] | on this hallowed ground. | 是吗 |
[29:34] | Oh, really? | 是吗 真不知道盖茨堡原来在Nevada |
[29:35] | I didn’t know Gettysburg was in Nevada. | 真不知道盖茨堡原来在Nevada |
[29:38] | I demand satisfaction. | 我要求一丝不苟 |
[29:41] | I challenge you to a duel, sir! | 先生 现在我向你下决斗的挑战 |
[29:47] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 |
[29:49] | Let’s do it. | 决斗就决斗 |
[29:51] | I’d never reenacted a duel, so, uh, | 我们没演过决斗 |
[29:53] | we agreed to meet on the field of honor with our pistols. | 我们就约在战场旁的空地 带上手枪 |
[29:56] | And real bullets? | 是真子弹吗 不 不 我的枪里不是 |
[29:57] | No, no, not in my gun. | 不 不 我的枪里不是 |
[29:59] | No, I figured we were just going to blast some powder | 我以为我们就弄些粉末打打 |
[30:02] | and then go out for pancakes. | 然后出去吃点薄饼什么的 |
[30:03] | Caleb wanted a little more authenticity. | Caleb想动点真格的 |
[30:06] | Guns at the ready and… | 枪 预备 |
[30:08] | one, two, | |
[30:09] | three, four, five, | |
[30:11] | six, seven, eight, | |
[30:13] | nine, ten. | |
[30:19] | But this isn’t a recreation, you know. | 但不是玩的 |
[30:20] | He really shot me. | 他真的开枪打了我 差点打到骨头 |
[30:22] | Almost nicked the bone. | 差点打到骨头 多亏我的副将在那 |
[30:23] | It’s a good thing my second was there. | 多亏我的副将在那 |
[30:27] | He’s a male nurse. | 他是个护士 |
[30:30] | CURTIS: A man | 有人开枪打了你 你却没报警 |
[30:31] | shoots you, and you don’t call the police? | |
[30:35] | He shot me ’cause I was taking a cell phone call. | 就因为我打电话 他就开枪打我 |
[30:37] | What do you think he was going to do if went to the cops? | 我要是报警 他指不定做出什么事呢 |
[30:40] | When that bullet hit me, | 我中弹以后 就逃开了 |
[30:42] | I ran for my life. | 跳上车 赶快就跑了 |
[30:43] | I jumped in my car and got the heck out of here. | 跳上车 赶快就跑了 |
[30:46] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[30:47] | Oh, we-we carpool. | 我俩合用一台车 |
[30:51] | Colt .44? | 柯尔特44 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:55] | Is that your dueling pistol? | 你决斗用的是这把吗 |
[30:58] | We’re going to have to take that with us. | 我们得带走 |
[31:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:01] | I, too, demand satisfaction. | 我也要求一丝不苟 |
[31:08] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:10] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[31:12] | BOTH: One, two, three, | |
[31:15] | four, five, six, | |
[31:18] | seven, eight, | |
[31:19] | nine, ten. | |
[31:30] | I got blood drops. | 我看到血滴了 |
[31:31] | Heading way from Mr. Carson. | 是远离Carson先生的方向 |
[31:33] | Consistent with the duelist’s story. | 和决斗的说法一致 |
[31:41] | I got something here, too. | 我也发现了些东西 |
[31:44] | This could be the blood that we didn’t find | 这可能是我们在铁轨那里 |
[31:47] | at the train tracks– It’s a lot of blood. | 没有发现的血迹 有很多的血迹 |
[31:51] | Maybe Carson was killed here. | 可能Carson是在这里被杀的 |
[32:04] | Yeah, she’s here. | 是的 她在 |
[32:06] | Been drinking a ton of coffee | 喝了好多的咖啡 |
[32:08] | and going outside for smokes; on her cell. | 出去抽烟 打电话 |
[32:10] | Not real sociable, you know? | 不是很好相处 |
[32:13] | You want me to keep an eye on her? | 你想让我看着她吗 |
[32:15] | GRISSOM: It sounds like you already are. | 听这样 你已经看得不错了 |
[32:17] | Nah. I’m off the clock. | 我已经下班啦 |
[32:18] | I’ll stick around for awhile, | 我再待一阵儿 |
[32:20] | let you know if there’s any change. | 有什么事情 我再告诉你 |
[32:22] | Thank you, Nick. | 谢谢你 Nick 死者头部子弹和这把枪对比了吗 |
[32:24] | Did you compare the bullet from the victim | 死者头部子弹和这把枪对比了吗 |
[32:26] | to this pistol? | 不 还没有 但 头儿 |
[32:27] | Uh, no, not yet, but, boss, | 不 还没有 但 头儿 我觉得这把枪不是凶器 |
[32:28] | I don’t think that’s your murder weapon. | 我觉得这把枪不是凶器 |
[32:30] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:32] | Uh, here, I’ll let Hawkeye show you. | 你用”鹰眼”看看吧 |
[32:42] | What is that? | 这是什么 Hodges会最终确定的 |
[32:44] | DAWSON: Well, Hodges will have to confirm, | Hodges会最终确定的 |
[32:45] | but I’m pretty certain | 但是我认定 是一层麦质 |
[32:47] | it’s cream of wheat. | |
[32:50] | So he’s a cereal killer. | 这枪只能算个”小麦杀手”了 |
[32:52] | Snap, crackle and pop. | 乒 啪 嘭 |
[32:55] | Uh, the dried powdered wheat particles actually | 这种干质粉末就是制造烟雾的 |
[32:57] | augments the smoke, and, uh, | |
[33:00] | seals the gunpowder in the cylinder. | 肯定会堵住里面的火药的 |
[33:03] | Which would be perfect for Civil War reenactments. | 这种枪就是用来重演内战现场的 |
[33:06] | Yeah. I don’t think | 所以我认为 这把Colt枪已经很久没派上用场了 |
[33:07] | that Colt’s fired a real bullet in quite a while. | 这把Colt枪已经很久没派上用场了 |
[33:18] | BROWN: Miss Rupert, as far as we can tell, | Rupert女士 据我们所知 |
[33:21] | your brother died from diabetic shock. | 你弟弟是死于急性糖尿病 |
[33:23] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[33:26] | Well, it seems that he went | 看来他是狂欢了一晚上 |
[33:28] | on a bender. | 他喝了很多酒 吃了很多糖类食品还有毒品 |
[33:29] | He consumed a great deal of alcohol, sugar | 他喝了很多酒 吃了很多糖类食品还有毒品 |
[33:32] | and narcotics. | 他经常这样狂欢吗 |
[33:34] | Did he party like this a lot? | 他经常这样狂欢吗 |
[33:36] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[33:38] | He was just diagnosed as pre-diabetic. | 他刚刚被测出是糖尿病早期 |
[33:40] | So he was aware of his condition. | 那么他是知道自己的病情了 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:46] | Do you like that this was self-induced? | 你认为他是自己有意的吗 |
[33:50] | You know, our family has a history | 我们家有心脏病和糖尿病的家族史 |
[33:52] | of heart disease and diabetes. | |
[33:54] | Both our parents died of heart attacks in their 40s. | 父母都是40多岁就心脏病发去世的 |
[33:57] | Two of our grandparents, too. | 两个祖父母也是 |
[33:59] | Well, Manny turned 40 last week | Manny上周刚满40岁 |
[34:01] | and he acted like it was a death sentence. | 他觉得自己被判了死刑 |
[34:03] | You know, but he… he always said, | 他总是…说 |
[34:05] | “You can’t fight bad genes.” | “基因不好 就是天命” |
[34:08] | You know, he had a vasectomy when he was 22. | 他22岁的时候就做了输精管切除手术 |
[34:11] | Never got married, just didn’t see the point. | 没结过婚 他认为没有意义 |
[34:15] | So he just… gave up? | 那他就…放弃了 |
[34:17] | He quit? | 这样放弃 |
[34:19] | You don’t know what it’s like | 你根本不理解 |
[34:21] | to live with a death sentence hanging over your head. | 知道自己的死期过活的感觉 |
[34:24] | No. You’re right, I don’t. | 是 我的确没有这种体会 |
[34:28] | No. | 没有啊 |
[34:30] | But I’ve seen what it’s like to not have a choice. | 但我经历过那种别无选择的情况 |
[34:33] | And he did. | 他就是这样 |
[34:35] | He could have fought it, but he just chose not to. | 他也可以斗争 但他选择了放弃 |
[34:38] | You know, I just lost my brother, and you’re judging him? | 我弟弟刚刚去世 你就在这评价他 |
[34:42] | How dare you. | 你有什么权利 |
[34:45] | I’m-I’m so very sorry for your loss. | 对你失去亲人 我表示很惋惜 |
[35:00] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你吗 |
[35:02] | No. | 不 |
[35:04] | I just got a heads up from a friend in payroll at PERS. | 我有一个在PERS(公务员退休系统) 工作的朋友打电话告诉我 |
[35:07] | Ellie Brass just called about Jim’s pension. | Ellie Brass刚刚打电话咨询Jim的退休金情况 |
[35:11] | She wanted to know how much there was | 她想知道有多少钱 她是不是受益者 |
[35:13] | and was she a beneficiary. | |
[35:15] | This girl is circling like a vulture. | 这姑娘像个秃鹰在这盘旋 |
[35:17] | Jim doesn’t need this kind of energy around him now. | Jim现在需要的不是这样的人 |
[35:22] | Now… Ellie’s been in | Ellie以前总犯事 |
[35:25] | a lot of trouble with the law. | |
[35:27] | It wouldn’t be difficult to chase her out of town. | 把她赶出去应该不是什么难事 |
[35:30] | Well, I’m sure he’d appreciate the offer, | 我想Brass会领会你的情意 |
[35:34] | but I don’t think he’d want you to do that. | 但我想他应该不希望你那样做 |
[35:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[35:39] | I got the DNA results | 我已经把那个被斩首的 |
[35:41] | for your decapitated | 穿束腹的内战英雄 |
[35:43] | Civil War corset victim, | 的DNA结果测出来了 你在树林找到的血迹是Carson的 |
[35:44] | and the blood from the field is a match to Carson, | 你在树林找到的血迹是Carson的 |
[35:47] | but the epithelials on the toupee | 但是铁轨那假发上的上皮纤维不是他的 |
[35:48] | from the train tracks are not. | |
[35:50] | So, were any of your suspects wearing a rug? | 嫌疑人里有带假发的吗 |
[35:54] | I can think of one. | 我想到一个 |
[35:57] | Please be careful. | 当心些 |
[36:00] | That’s a very expensive piece. | 很贵的 我不明白 为什么叫我来 |
[36:01] | I don’t understand why I’m here again. | 我不明白 为什么叫我来 |
[36:04] | It’s not a crime to lose your hair. | 你头发没了并不算犯罪 |
[36:06] | Depends on where you lose it. | 但要看你在哪丢的 |
[36:08] | SIDLE: If it’s on the train tracks | 如果是在铁轨上 |
[36:10] | near a decapitated body with the victim’s blood on it, | 旁边有个被斩首的尸体 假发上有死者的血迹 |
[36:13] | it’s usually a crime. | 那就像犯罪了 |
[36:15] | Mr. Kimble, | Kimble先生 |
[36:17] | would you like to revise your prior statement? | 你想不想更改一下以前的口供 |
[36:19] | Or would you prefer to wait in a cell | 还是让我们去化验一下假发 你在这里等一下 |
[36:22] | while we match toupees? | |
[36:26] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[36:29] | Which part? | 你指哪部分 我指的是我开枪打他那部分 |
[36:30] | I suppose mostly the part when I shot him. | 我指的是我开枪打他那部分 |
[36:35] | I could see the insanity in his eyes. | 我看到了他眼里那疯狂 |
[36:40] | Mr. Carson, you shot him! | Carson先生 你开的是真枪 |
[36:42] | You really shot him! And I intend to kill him. | 你真的开枪了 你想杀了他 |
[36:45] | Get out of my way! | 你给我让开 |
[36:47] | KIMBLE: Please! | 求求你 |
[36:52] | He was really going to kill that man. | 他真的是要杀了那人 |
[36:56] | If it was an accident, you should have called 911. | 如果是意外 你应该报警 |
[36:59] | I couldn’t let him be found like that. | 我不能让别人看到他那个样子 |
[37:03] | His corseting was private. | 他束腹的事是秘密 |
[37:05] | You’re right, it’s much better | 没错 把他分尸 |
[37:07] | to have his body found stripped and dumped on some train tracks. | 并扔在铁道上更好一些 |
[37:10] | His great-great-great grandfather died trying to stop | 他的曾曾曾祖父就死在铁轨上 |
[37:12] | a Yankee train from entering Virginia. | 想拦住一辆由北方开往Virginia的火车 |
[37:14] | Legend has it he stood square on the tracks | 传说他当时就站在铁轨上 |
[37:17] | firing at the engineer until the train ran him down. | 向火车司机开枪 直到火车把他撞倒 |
[37:20] | Mr. Carson spoke of it frequently. | Carson先生经常提起这事 |
[37:23] | He said it was an honorable death. | 说那是光荣的牺牲 |
[37:28] | I was just trying to give him the same. | 我也想让他死得其所 |
[37:33] | All right, look, are you guys arresting me or what? | 你们是想逮捕我还是怎样 |
[37:36] | Hey, don’t get in my face. | 嘿 别挡着我 |
[37:38] | All he told me was bring you here. | 他只是让我带你过来 |
[37:42] | Hi. Come in. | 嗨 进来 |
[37:52] | This is your dad’s office. | 这是你爸爸的办公室 |
[37:53] | Yeah, I can read. | 我认识字 |
[37:55] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[37:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:01] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[38:37] | That’s the reason we asked you to come in. | 这就是为什么叫你来的原因 |
[38:40] | That’s like loving a puppy. That’s easy. | 喜爱一个可爱的小孩子 这个容易 |
[38:44] | You know, did you ever think | 你们有没有考虑过 |
[38:47] | that maybe he’s better off just lying there | 让他在那躺着别叫醒他 也许更好 |
[38:49] | and not waking up? | |
[38:52] | A lot easier. | 会容易得多 |
[38:54] | DOCTOR: Every patient is different, | 每个病人都不一样 |
[38:57] | but for now, no change is good news. | 至少目前 没什么变化就是好事 |
[38:59] | ( cell phone ringing ) | |
[39:01] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[39:04] | Hi, Lindsey. | 嗨 Lindsey |
[39:06] | I know, I told you that I might be a little while. | 我知道 告诉你了我可能还得一会儿 |
[39:11] | No, I said that we could try and see a movie. | 我说尽量争取去看场电影 |
[39:14] | Hey, you know what? | 你听着 我朋友现在正在生死边缘 |
[39:15] | I’ve got a friend here who is fighting for his life. | 我朋友现在正在生死边缘 |
[39:18] | I would appreciate a little understanding. | 我只希望你能理解一下 一会儿再跟你谈 再见 |
[39:19] | I will talk about this with you later. Good-bye. | 一会儿再跟你谈 再见 |
[39:23] | How old? | 多大 |
[39:24] | Fourteen. | |
[39:26] | Supposedly. | 猜到了 |
[39:28] | I got one of those in high school myself. | 我现在也有个上高中的 |
[39:30] | World’s pretty small at that age. | 他们这么大的 他们的世界很小 |
[39:33] | It feels pretty small to me right now, too. | 我感觉我现在的世界也很小 |
[39:35] | WOMAN ( over P.A. ): Code Blue alert. | 蓝色警报 |
[41:00] | ( weakly ): Hey. | |
[41:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:04] | Have some water. | 喝点水 |
[41:13] | Thanks for not pulling the plug. | 谢谢你做这个决定 |
[41:16] | Your, uh, fan club is here. | 你的警迷俱乐部来了 |
[41:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[41:46] | Most people want to die in their sleep, I suppose. | 我想 很多人想在睡梦中死去 |
[41:50] | Never know that it’s happening. | 感觉不到死亡的感觉 |
[41:52] | Like a crime scene. | 好像犯罪现场一样 |
[41:54] | Surprise, you’re dead. | 惊喜一下 你就死了 |
[41:57] | I’d prefer to know in advance that I was going to die. | 我还是想提前知道自己将死 |
[42:01] | I’d like to be diagnosed with cancer, actually. | 比如诊断成癌症 |
[42:06] | Have some time to prepare. | 有些时间做准备 |
[42:11] | Go back to the rain forest one more time. | 重回热带雨林 |
[42:15] | Reread Moby Dick. | 再看一遍”Moby Dick”(白鲸记) |
[42:16] | Possibly enter an international chess tournament. | 再参加个国际象棋锦标赛 |
[42:19] | At least have enough time to say good-bye to the people I love. | 至少有时间和我爱的人说再见 |
[42:30] | I’m not ready to say good-bye. | 我还没想说再见呢 謦灵风软与您相约06年金秋 |