时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Husband and wife got into it. | |
[00:28] | What set them off ? | 让我们来研究一下 丈夫在家招妓 妻子盛怒之下砍了丈夫,然后丈夫杀了妻子 |
[00:29] | She caught him with a hooker in their bed. | 丈夫在家招妓 |
[00:31] | She cut him. He killed her. | 妻子盛怒之下砍了丈夫,然后丈夫杀了妻子 |
[00:34] | What about the hooker ? | -那妓女呢 |
[00:35] | She grabbed his wallet and took off. | -妓女拿了丈夫的钱包跑了 |
[00:37] | I caught the guy just sitting on a curb. | 丈夫坐在路边,手上沾满了血 |
[00:39] | I swabbed his hands for blood spatter. | |
[00:41] | I am super backed up. Can this wait till tomorrow ? | -我这还有一大堆事,你的这个得到明天 |
[00:45] | He’s not going anywhere. | -来得及,反正他也跑不了了 |
[00:46] | Thanks,Mia. | 谢谢,Kelly |
[00:50] | Hey,guys. | 嗨,伙计们,去喝一杯 |
[00:52] | I could really use a drink. You want to join me ? I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[00:55] | I’d love a drink,but we made plans,though ? | 我真的很想去,但明早有事,改天吧 |
[00:57] | – You did ? – Tomorrow. | |
[00:58] | – Rain check. – All right. | |
[01:00] | Rain check. | 好吧 |
[01:16] | No way you were never married. | 你不可能已经结婚了 |
[01:18] | Let me guess. | 那时候你还很年轻,然而他看起来很成熟 |
[01:19] | You were young,he seemed more mature than he really was, he swept you off your feet, and he let you fall. | 令人神魂颠倒,你随之坠入爱河 |
[01:28] | Bruised,but not broken. | 这段感情伤痕累累但仍然健在 |
[01:31] | Get you another one ? | -再来一杯 |
[01:32] | No,I’m good,thanks. | -不用了,谢谢 好的 |
[01:36] | So you’re divorced ? | -你离婚了 |
[01:42] | You ? | -你呢 |
[01:45] | She seemed more mature than she really was, swept me off my feet. | 离婚了,那时她看起来很成熟,令我无法自拔 |
[01:50] | Kids ? | -有孩子了吗 |
[01:51] | Yes,I have a daughter. | -有一个女儿 |
[01:54] | If she’s got her mother’s looks,you’re in trouble. | 她一定和你长得一样,这对你可不利 (耳语) |
[02:07] | If I don’t get home soon,I will be in trouble. | 我要再不走的话,我真的要有麻烦了 |
[02:13] | Thanks. I needed this. | 谢谢,这正是我想要的 |
[02:15] | If you’re blowing me off,no worries. | 就算你把我给踹了,也没关系 |
[02:18] | But if you’re not… …give me a call. | 如果你对我感兴趣的话,给我电话 |
[02:31] | Wait a second. | 请允许我送你到车门口 |
[02:33] | Let me walk you to your car. | |
[02:45] | I can’t do this tonight. I… I’ll call you. | -我今晚没有心情,我会给你电话的 |
[02:50] | What the hell is your problem ? | -你到底想怎么样 |
[02:56] | Go to hell. | 见…见你的鬼去吧 |
[03:04] | You’re not worth the trouble. | 你很清楚谁有麻烦 |
[03:30] | Mom,Mom. | 妈,Grison刚才打电话来 |
[03:31] | Grissom just called. I’ve got to go in. I’m backing up grave. | 出了事,需要人手 |
[03:35] | – What ? – Vodka,with an Altoid chaser. | -又喝了不少吧 |
[03:39] | I brushed my teeth. | -我已经刷牙了 |
[03:42] | What did you do ? Walk into a door ? | 你那怎么了 撞上门了吗… |
[03:45] | Hey,listen, | 别忘了Lansy明天上学前预约了牙医 |
[03:46] | Lindsey’s got a dentist appointment before school. | 我在厨房留了条 |
[03:49] | I wrote all the information down in the kitchen. – Thank you. – Good grief. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[04:17] | I appreciate this. | 我真的很感激你能来 |
[04:18] | Everyone’s out. I’m short. | 每个人都有事,人手缺乏 |
[04:20] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[04:25] | Clotted blood hasn’t retracted yet. | -上面的血迹还没有凝固 |
[04:27] | She hasn’t been dead long. | -他才死了没多久 |
[04:29] | We have an I.D. ? | 查出身份了吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah,building manager took a peek. ID’d her as Alice Granger. | 死者名叫Alas |
[04:35] | Apartment 207. | Greenger,建筑经理 |
[04:36] | Moved here about a month ago. | 住在207房间,一个月前搬过来的 |
[04:40] | David,you want to take the jacket off her face ? | 有人想看看死者长的什么样吗 |
[04:55] | What happened to you ? | 你脸怎么了 |
[04:57] | I walked into a door. | 我撞上了门…换个话题吧 |
[04:59] | Can we not talk about it ? | |
[05:01] | Gunshot. | 枪杀,看起来象是小口径的枪支 |
[05:04] | Looks like a small caliber weapon. | |
[05:08] | No cartridge casings. | 现场没有车胎痕迹 |
[05:11] | No purse,no car. | 没有车,没有钱包,只找到了一把刀 |
[05:13] | I put out a BOLO. Possible car jacking. | 好像是抢车 |
[05:25] | Usually when a killer covers the victim’s face, it suggests familiarity. | 通常凶手为死者盖面的话 |
[05:28] | An act of contrition. | 说明凶手认识死者,而且感到后悔 |
[05:34] | Maybe she knew her attacker. | -也许她认识凶手 |
[05:36] | Great. Carjacked by a friend. | -对,被朋友抢劫 |
[05:41] | Vartann. | Parton,好的,明白 |
[05:43] | Yeah,got it. | |
[05:45] | We got a 20* on her car. | 找到车了 |
[05:47] | *20 = localisation of vehicle | 你去那,我留在这 |
[05:47] | You go,I’ll stay with the body, I’ll meet you there. | 你去那,我留在这 |
[06:12] | You see anybody get out of the car ? | -你看见有人下车了吗 |
[06:13] | – No,sir. – Saw it on patrol. | -我一直在这巡逻 |
[06:15] | – You checked the bar ? – I waited for you. | -检查过酒吧了吗 |
[06:16] | No one’s exited since we got here. | -没,我在等你们过来,我们来了以后就没人进去过 |
[06:18] | Okay,I’ll see you inside. | 我待会跟你在里面碰头 |
[06:25] | Can you open it up ? | -你能把车门打开吗 -好的 |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | I found a gun under the seat. | 我在车座下找到了一把枪 |
[06:58] | .22 Beretta. | |
[07:00] | Well,that’s small enough to be the weapon. | -这把小枪刚好可能是凶器 |
[07:02] | So he shoots her,takes her car, and stops off for a drink. | 他开枪杀了她,抢了她的车,然后来这喝一杯 |
[07:07] | He could still be in there. | 他可能还在里面 |
[07:10] | Let’s find out. | 让我们去看看吧 |
[07:16] | Did you hear the one about the cop and the monkey who walk into a bar ? | -你听过警察和猴子(罪犯)共处一室吗 |
[07:19] | I’m not in the mood. | -我现在没这个心情 |
[07:20] | Neither was the monkey. | 我相信这个猴子也一样 |
[07:51] | CSI: 5×22 WEEPING WILLOWs | |
[08:17] | Except for the Saturn,all the cars in the lot are accounted for. | -都检查过了,我会在外面待命 -好的 |
[08:22] | Hi. You recognize this girl ? | -你认识这个女的吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah. She’s been in a few times. | -是,她曾来过几次 |
[08:26] | – How about last night ? – Yeah. | -那昨晚呢 |
[08:30] | Throwing them back pretty good,too. | -对,她昨晚一直待到凌晨两点 |
[08:32] | You see anybody hassle her ? | -昨晚有人骚扰过她吗 |
[08:33] | She was getting a lot of attention. She didn’t really seem to mind. | -她吸引了很多人的目光,而且她也不怎么介意 |
[08:36] | Did you see her leave with anyone ? | 你看见她和别人在一块吗 |
[08:39] | No. She was wasted. | 没有,她昨晚醉的不行了 |
[08:40] | – Had me call her a cab. – Around what time ? | 后来我们帮她叫了出租车 |
[08:43] | We were really slammed. Maybe 2:00… 2:30. | -在什么时候叫的车 -我那时忙的不行了,2点或2点半 |
[08:47] | – Which cab company ? – Lucky Cab. | -哪家出租车公司 -Lucky Cab公司 |
[08:49] | Well,that would explain why her car’s still here. | -这倒是解释了为什么车在这 |
[08:51] | Doesn’t explain the gun. | -但解释不了枪 |
[08:56] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[08:58] | Why ? Do I know you ? | -为什么,我又不认识你 |
[09:02] | I dug it out of the right frontal cortex. | 我取出了右脑皮层 |
[09:06] | The bullet lacerated the right occipital lobe. | 子弹打裂了右前侧球形区域 |
[09:09] | It crossed the mid-line,destroying the vital structures of the brain | 然后穿过脑半球线,破坏了大脑关键组织 |
[09:14] | and bounced off the left frontal calvarium. | 最后留在了左前侧颅骨 |
[09:19] | – This is a .25 caliber. – What ? Disappointed ? | 这是个25毫米口径的子弹 感到失望吗 |
[09:22] | We found a .22 in the victim’s car. | 我们在死者的车上找到了一把22毫米口径手枪 |
[09:25] | This just ruled that out as the murder weapon. | 看来那并不是凶器 |
[09:27] | So shoot me. | 真不幸 |
[09:28] | Stellate tear means close contact. | 头骨严重裂开,说明枪口离得很近 |
[09:32] | See the muzzle impression around the entrance wound ? | 看见伤口处的褐色印痕了吗 |
[09:39] | This could help identify the firearm. | 这有助于鉴别凶器 |
[09:47] | This is an unusual point of entry. | 这种弹道很少见 |
[09:49] | Yeah,I measured the trajectory. Ten to 15 degrees left of vertical. | 也许开枪时枪口向左侧偏离了10至15度 |
[09:52] | Shooter would have to be standing over her. | -那么他就应该比她高出一截 |
[09:54] | Which would make him a giant,except for this. | -而且他还是个大块头,但是… |
[09:59] | Abrasions on her knees. | 膝盖处泛红 |
[10:02] | So… maybe she was kneeling. | 也许她当时跪着 |
[10:06] | Begging for her life. | 乞求饶命 |
[10:10] | So,Judge Wilson tells me I’d have better luck | Wilson法官认为我穿蓝色制服比绿色制服好看 |
[10:12] | with a blue suit than a gray suit. | 那是什么意思 |
[10:14] | What is that ? Do you think he meant that ? | 他真的是这样想的吗 |
[10:17] | Do you think he was flirting with me or… ? | 或者他是想跟我调情或… |
[10:20] | I thought judges were supposed to be color blind. | 我以为法官应该都是色盲 |
[10:22] | Yeah,right. That’s cute. | 对,挺有意思 |
[10:32] | I found some particulate on the jacket. | 我在外套上找到了一些东西但不知道是什么 |
[10:34] | Not sure what it is. | |
[10:36] | I’ll get it to Hodges. | 我待会把它交给Targes化验 |
[10:38] | Pocket contents : credit card,car keys, lipstick and one matchbook. | 口袋里有信用卡,车钥匙口红以及火柴盒 |
[10:45] | Can I see that ? | 我能看看吗 |
[10:47] | There’s no name,just a phone number. | 上面有一个电话号码 |
[10:52] | Give me a call. | |
[10:55] | I’ll have Vartann run it down. | |
[10:58] | You know,I’ve got to go pick up Lindsey. | -我得接Lansy了,麻烦先帮我看一会 |
[11:01] | Could you cover for me ? – Sure. – Thanks. | -没问题 |
[11:04] | Tell her “Hey.” | 谢了 |
[11:27] | What happened to the trash ? | 帮我向她问好 Lansy,垃圾怎么不见了 |
[11:28] | I took it out,like you always tell me to. | 我把它扔了,就象你经常叫我做的,周四了 |
[11:30] | It’s Thursday. | |
[11:32] | – Hello,Mom,you okay ? – Yeah,I’m great. | -妈,你还好吗 -没事 |
[11:35] | Are you sure about that ? | 你真的没事吗 |
[11:37] | You want me to be the babysitter, | 你想让我照看孩子 |
[11:38] | but you want me to be deaf and blind,too ? | 难道你还想让我装作什么都不知道吗 |
[11:41] | Can’t get into this now,Mother. I’m in a jam. | 妈,现在不是讨论这个的时候 |
[11:42] | You haven’t seen your daughter all week. | 你已经有一个星期没和你女儿在一块了 |
[11:44] | Save the sermon. | -工作太忙了 |
[11:46] | I was a working mother,too,you know ? | -我以前也工作 |
[11:49] | There but for the grace of God… | 天,这都得感谢Grison |
[11:51] | Don’t just assume that my time means nothing to me. | 不要以为我一天到晚无事可做 |
[11:56] | – Damn it. – Catherine ? | |
[11:57] | I threw something away. It’s gone. | -Catherine -我把一样东西扔了,现在不见了 |
[11:58] | You’re throwing more than you know away. | 你扔掉了很多你没有意识到的东西 |
[12:09] | Yeah,just wait till I get there. | 对,等我到了那再说 |
[12:13] | – Mom… – Go. Go. | -妈… |
[12:16] | I’ll be here when you get back. | -去吧,我等你回来 |
[12:36] | Results from Alice Granger’s jacket. | Alas Greenger外套的化验报告 |
[12:38] | Found trace elements of iron,chromium, manganese and carbon. | 发现了少量的铁,铬,磁性物质及碳 |
[12:41] | Metals. | -金属 |
[12:42] | More specific,automotive sheet metal. | -具体一点就是气焊时留下的金属 |
[12:44] | The metallic balls would’ve been released into the air during the welding process. | 在焊接的时候金属颗粒弹到空气中 |
[12:51] | So you’re saying our killer has metal balls ? | -所以凶手身上带有金属颗粒 |
[12:54] | Yes… maybe. | -有可能 |
[12:57] | Turns out that the victim worked in a car dealership, | 也许死者去过汽车修理车间 |
[12:59] | so she could’ve gotten metal balls on the job. | 因此外套上有金属颗粒 |
[13:03] | And just in case you’re wondering,working here, | 为了减轻你的负担 |
[13:05] | I’m developing them,too. | 我也会一直研究这个东西 |
[13:18] | What do you have for me ? | -嗨 -都发现了什么 |
[13:19] | Bullet is a .25 auto caliber Winchester full metal jacket. | 凶器是25毫米口径Wenchester自动手枪 |
[13:23] | You can’t shoot .25s from a .22 caliber pistol. | 他不可能用22毫米口径发射25毫米子弹 |
[13:26] | I know. | 这个我知道 |
[13:27] | Which means the semi-automatic you found in Alice Granger’s car isn’t the murder weapon. | 这也就说明在车上找到的枪并不是凶器 |
[13:31] | I know. | 这个我也知道 |
[13:32] | Okay,well,did you know that the gun is registered to a Douglas Granger ? | 但是你知道吗,这把枪的主人是Douglas Greenger |
[13:42] | Were you jealous,Mr. Granger ? | 你嫉妒Greenger女士吗,她很漂亮 |
[13:43] | I mean,she’s a beautiful girl. | |
[13:47] | I don’t understand why you’re asking me this. | 我不明白你为什么问这个问题 |
[13:50] | I’m her brother,not her husband. | -我是她哥,不是她的丈夫 |
[13:52] | You still own a lot of guns. | -但是你收藏了不少枪枝 |
[13:54] | A .22 pistol,Colt .25,among others. | -22毫米口径的枪以及一些25毫米口径的 |
[13:57] | That’s right. | -对 |
[13:58] | We found the .22 in Alice’s car. | 我们在她的车上找到了一把22毫米口径的 |
[14:03] | If she carried it in her purse instead of leaving it in the car,she might still be alive. | 如果她能再找个男朋友而不是一直呆在车上的话 她应该还活着 |
[14:09] | I don’t follow. | 我没听明白 |
[14:10] | I gave her the gun last week. | -我上周给了她一把枪 |
[14:12] | Then what ? | -然后用25毫米口径的那把杀了她 |
[14:13] | – You shot her with your .25 ? – Are you insane ? It’s no mystery who killed her. | 你疯了吗,世人都知道凶手是谁 |
[14:18] | Jeff Simon,her ex-boyfriend. Guy was stalking her. | Jeff Syman,她的前男友 他一直在跟踪她 |
[14:23] | She changed her phone number,changed jobs, | 她换了无数次工作,电话号码 |
[14:25] | moved a half dozen times. No matter where she went,there he was. | 但只要她去哪,他就跟到哪 |
[14:29] | Last week,I was over at her new apartment. | 上一次我去她的新公寓的时候 |
[14:31] | Jerk sitting in his car, in front of the building. | 他就在她公寓楼的对面的卡车里盯着她 |
[14:33] | Is that when you gave her the gun ? | -然后你就给了她一把枪 |
[14:37] | Taught her how to shoot it. Helped her get a restraining order. | -而且我教她如何射击并帮她拿到了禁止令 |
[14:41] | Got zero help from you guys. | 但警察自始至终也没管这事 |
[14:43] | “Catch him in the act.” That’s all we heard. | 只是说需要确凿证据 |
[14:45] | You know where we can find Jeff Simon ? | 你知道在哪儿能找到Jeff |
[14:50] | We used to be friends. | Syman 对,我们曾经是朋友 |
[15:12] | Hey,I’m looking for Jeff Simon. | 对不起,我在找Jeff Syman |
[15:24] | Jeff Simon ? | |
[15:26] | Are you Jeff Simon ? | Syman吗 -对 |
[15:30] | When’s the last time you saw Alice Granger ? | 你最后看到Alas Greenger是什么时候 |
[15:32] | Before the restraining order kicked in. | -在警察禁令下达之前 |
[15:35] | Come on. | -不会吧 |
[15:36] | This is just a big misunderstanding,Officer. | 这只是个天大的误会,警官 |
[15:38] | Well,I’m glad you feel that way. | 难到你能有所觉悟 |
[15:39] | You mind if we take a look in your truck ? | 非得我们去检查你的卡车吗 |
[15:41] | What did Alice say I did now ? | 它现在不在这 |
[15:43] | Where is it ? | 它在哪 |
[15:50] | I don’t get a break for another half hour. | 我可没有功夫休息半个小时 |
[15:52] | Look,we can get a court order. | 嗨,需要我们拿传票吗 |
[15:56] | You can look anywhere you want. | 你们可以随便查,但是我希望你们能告诉Alas |
[15:58] | Just give Alice a message for me. I love her,and I want her back. | 我爱她,我希望她能回到我身边 |
[16:07] | Look,buddy,she’s dead. | 伙计,她死了 |
[16:27] | What the…? | 我一直没有… |
[16:31] | I haven’t been anywhere near her since her brother broke us up. | 自从她哥把我们分开以后,我一直都没接近过她 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna check out his truck. | 我去看看卡车 |
[17:34] | Gil,the suspect has a laptop in his vehicle | Gil,这个家伙的卡车上有一台笔记本电脑 |
[17:39] | that has a GPS unit that’s honed in on the lab. | 里面有全球定位系统,目标锁定在实验室里 |
[17:42] | Well,you can’t track a static location. | 你无法根据数据确定其方位 |
[17:45] | It has to be something mobile. | 目标肯定是移动的 |
[17:46] | I know. That’s why I’m calling. | 我知道,这就是我为什么给你打电话 |
[18:37] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[18:38] | We found a GPS transmitter under the rear bumper of the girl’s car. | 在死者车的后箱底找到了GPS发射器 |
[18:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:47] | He was tracking her car. | 他一直在跟踪她的车,带他回局里 |
[18:50] | Let’s bring him in. | |
[18:53] | Get up. | 走吧 |
[19:00] | You are a real prize. | 真是令人吃惊啊,Jeff |
[19:02] | Jeff,your prints are all over that box, | 盒子上满是你的指纹 |
[19:04] | which means one count felony stalking. | 恶意跟踪,7到10年徒刑 |
[19:07] | That’s seven to ten. Murder two adds a quarter. | 再加上谋杀的话… |
[19:12] | Now,you plead out now, you’ll live to see parole. | 你要是现在认罪或许能得到缓刑 |
[19:16] | I didn’t kill Alice. | 我没有杀Alas,我爱她 |
[19:17] | I loved her. | |
[19:18] | Is that your idea of love ? | 通过GPS跟踪她,这叫爱她 |
[19:19] | Stalking her with a GPS unit ? | |
[19:21] | I wasn’t stalking her. | 我没有跟踪她 |
[19:24] | I wo-worried about her. | 我只是担心她 |
[19:25] | So that restraining order she filed against you was because you’re a nice guy. | 所以那张禁止令说明了你是个大好人 |
[19:28] | Let me tell you about Alice. | 让我来告诉你Alas是个什么样的人吧 |
[19:30] | She… liked to party… | 她喜欢聚会 |
[19:36] | ….barely ate,hardly slept, | 她吃得很少,睡得很少 |
[19:38] | didn’t want to admit she had a drinking problem. | 而且不愿承认自己有酒瘾 |
[19:45] | She needed me to look out for her. | 她需要我照看她 |
[19:48] | Well,there’s a problem with your story. | 如果这是真的话,她干吗叫警察 |
[19:50] | She called a cab. | |
[19:51] | I’m telling you,Alice got into a Chrysler or… a Buick ? | 她进过一辆克莱斯勒或是别克的车 |
[19:55] | It was blue,maybe black. | 车的颜色不是蓝色就是黑色 |
[19:58] | And the guy she was with,maniac driver. | 那个男的开起车来简直就是个疯子 |
[20:01] | Complete moron. | -你跟踪他们 |
[20:03] | Wait,wait. You… you followed them ? I had to. | -我不得不这样做 |
[20:10] | But I was pulled over by the cops. | 但是,被警车拦住了 |
[20:13] | They kept me on-on the side of the road for over an hour. | 警察让我在路边呆了一个多小时 |
[20:18] | – What time was this ? – It was around 2:00. | -大概在什么时候 -凌晨两点左右 |
[20:20] | It was a buck-fifty ticket. I’m innocent. | 我是清白的 |
[20:22] | Cut the crap. | 别再骗人了,我们在她的衣服上发现了 |
[20:23] | We found trace amounts of automotive sheet metal on her clothing. | 少量的焊接金属颗粒 |
[20:26] | You work around cars. | 你在那工作,然后Alas的衣服沾上了那些东西 你违反了临时禁令(Temporary |
[20:28] | Restraining Order) If Alice picked it up from you, you were in violation of the T.R.O.* | |
[20:31] | *Temporary Restraining Order | 但是分手后我们无时无刻不在一起 她每天在我午休的时候到我的工作间来 |
[20:31] | Lady,until we broke up, we spent every waking minute together. | 但是分手后我们无时无刻不在一起 |
[20:34] | She’d come over to my shop on her lunch break just to get some. | 她每天在我午休的时候到我的工作间来 |
[20:37] | It was over,Jeff. | 一切都结束了,Jeff,她不需要你的爱 |
[20:38] | She didn’t want you to be her lover, her protector. | 你的保护,她甚至不愿再见到你 |
[20:41] | She didn’t want you within a hundred yards. Whatever trace from you we found on her was fresh. | 你身上沾的东西她身上也都有 |
[20:46] | She worked around cars,too. I’m telling you,I’m innocent ! | 她也与车打交道,我说过我是清白的 |
[20:51] | You were living a fantasy, thinking you still had a chance. | 你只不过一直在幻想她还爱你 |
[20:53] | When reality set in,you killed her. | 一旦真相大白,你便杀了她 |
[20:57] | I only did one thing wrong. | 我只是做错了一件事 |
[21:00] | I didn’t protect her from that guy. | 我没有保护好她,让那个人有机可乘 |
[21:02] | What did this guy look like ? | 这个人长什么样 |
[21:04] | Sleazy bastard. | 长的油光滑面的,短须,深色头发穿着皮夹克 |
[21:06] | Slight build,dark hair. | |
[21:09] | I think he had a leather jacket. | |
[21:32] | – Do you have a minute ? – I got a problem in DNA. | 有空吗 |
[21:34] | Okay,it really is only gonna take a minute. | DNA出问题了 |
[21:37] | I just need to have a conversation with you. | 只要一小会就够了 我要和你谈谈 |
[21:40] | First things first. | 公事第一 |
[21:43] | I processed the swabs from the wife who found her husband in the hooker case. | 我查了一下你的那个夫妻案子的取样 |
[21:47] | Right. – Two contributions. – Two ? | 结果发现有两种DNA |
[21:50] | One was a match to the wife’s DNA. | -两种 |
[21:52] | The other was from an unknown male. | -一个是那个丈夫的,另一个来自于未知男性 |
[21:54] | I found the same unknown male contribution on the swabs | 我在Greenger的取样里也发现了同样的DNA |
[21:57] | from the Alice Granger homicide. | |
[21:59] | Well,it’s unlikely that they’re connected. | 两个案子有关联 |
[22:00] | They’re not. | 不,我在另一个幼女强奸案中也发现了同样的DNA |
[22:01] | I also matched that unknown male contribution to a rape kit from the day shift. | 不,我在另一个幼女强奸案中也发现了同样的DNA |
[22:05] | Cross contamination ? | -交叉污染 |
[22:06] | That’s why I raised the alarm. | -我已有所警觉 |
[22:07] | I was able to narrow the time frame to the last 48 hours. | 我已将被污染样品的 时间范围缩小到了过去的48小时 |
[22:10] | Are you saying that all the DNA evidence from the last two days | 也就是说过去两天之内的取样得重新分类和化验 |
[22:13] | has to be resubmitted and retested ? | |
[22:15] | We don’t have any choice. | 我们别无选择,有可能全部被污染了 |
[22:16] | It’s potentially all contaminated. | |
[22:19] | Document everything. | 记录全过程 |
[22:28] | Your suspect,Jeff Simon, just got released from custody. | 你的那位嫌疑犯已经被释放了 |
[22:34] | How the hell did that happen ? | 怎么会发生那种事 |
[22:36] | His alibi checked out. | 我们核对了证词,我与抓住Jeff超速的警官 |
[22:38] | I talked to the cop who pulled him over for speeding,at 2:15 a.m.,right around T.O.D. | 取得了联系记录显示在凌晨2:15左右也就是在案发时间 |
[22:43] | It’s proof he lost track of her. | 非常有利的佐证 |
[22:45] | They jammed him for over an hour. | 而且警方将他滞留了一个钟头 |
[22:48] | I mean,made him walk the line, gave him a breathalyzer,the whole nine. | 整个晚上一直都在监视他 |
[22:51] | Guy confessed to stalking. | 而且Jeff承认自己在跟踪 |
[22:53] | At least you got him on that. | |
[22:54] | Which they’ll probably kick down to a misdemeanor because she’s dead. | 也许正是因为死者的原因才超速的 |
[22:57] | Hey. Phone number on the matchbook panned out. | -火柴盒的结果出来了,主人的身份马上就要揭晓了 |
[23:00] | Guy’s on his way to P.D. You got a name ? | -有名字了吗 |
[23:07] | Was it necessary to show up at my office ? | 有必要去办公室吗 |
[23:09] | Try the phone. I’m an officer of the court. | 完全可以打电话确认,我是律师 |
[23:12] | Mr. Novak… do you recognize this telephone number ? | Novaks先生,你知道这个电话号码吗 |
[23:17] | That’s my work number. | -那是我的工作电话 |
[23:19] | Did you write it on the matchbook ? | -你曾在火柴盒上留过这个电话吗 |
[23:21] | I may have. What’s this about ? | 有可能,出什么事了吗 |
[23:23] | A homicide. | 谋杀 |
[23:24] | That matchbook was found in a dead woman’s pocket. | 你的火柴盒留在了死者衣兜 |
[23:29] | This the only evidence linking me to the victim ? | 这是死者留下的唯一线索吗 |
[23:31] | This will go much easier if you just answer our questions. | 正面回答对你更有好处 |
[23:33] | Yeah ? Easier for whom ? | 真的吗 对谁有好处 |
[23:36] | Why didn’t you write your name on it ? | 为什么不在火柴盒上留名呢 |
[23:37] | I’m a memorable guy. | 我对自己的魅力很有信心 |
[23:39] | Why not your home number ? | 为什么不留家里的电话 |
[23:40] | This is getting tedious. | 我都感到厌烦了(说明自己很受欢迎) |
[23:42] | At bars,I give out my work number to weed out the crazies. | 酒吧里的那些货色只值得我留办公电话 |
[23:48] | This is Alice Granger. | 这是Alas |
[23:51] | Do you know her ? | Greenger,你认识他吗 |
[23:55] | I bought her a drink last night. | 我昨晚请她喝了一杯 |
[23:58] | Okay,why don’t you walk us through your evening ? Start with “I left the office…” | 讲讲昨晚你都干了什么,从办公室开始 |
[24:06] | I was deposing a witness. | 在和一位证人谈完了以后 |
[24:08] | Left the office late. | 我离开了办公室那时已经很晚了 |
[24:09] | Stopped at the Peppermill for a burger. | 在Purp |
[24:11] | Medium rare. No onions. | Milk吃了个汉堡 中份的,不加洋葱 |
[24:14] | Got to The Highball around 11:00. | 然后在11点去了High |
[24:16] | Met this redhead. | Ball 在那遇到了一位红发女郎 |
[24:18] | Bought her a drink and… | 也请她喝了一杯 |
[24:26] | Mr. Novak… I’m Catherine Willows. | Novaks,我是Catherine |
[24:31] | Willows, CSI. | |
[24:35] | CSI You want to know what happened next ? | |
[24:38] | Ask the redhead. | 想知道接下来发生了什么吗 问这位红发女郎吧 |
[24:48] | At a bar that time of night, we’re all after the same thing,aren’t we ? | 谁都知道那个时候去酒吧的人想干什么 |
[24:53] | I came onto her. | 我跟她搭讪,她对我也挺感兴趣 |
[24:54] | She was into me. | |
[24:56] | I know when a woman is going to give way and believe me,she was there. | 我对摸清女人的心理底线很在行 |
[25:01] | And then what ? | -她就在那 -然后呢 |
[25:04] | I walked her out. | 我送她出去,然后在途中她主动出击 |
[25:07] | I put my arm around her waist. | |
[25:08] | She moved in. | |
[25:11] | One minute she’s got her tongue down my throat. | 她热吻了我,然后又不干了 |
[25:13] | The next,she puts on the brakes. | |
[25:17] | She’s a bitch and a tease. | 她骨子里就是个婊子 她要我滚开,然后我也… |
[25:22] | We should ask for his clothes. | 应该向他索要当时穿的衣服 |
[25:24] | Black leather jacket,black T-shirt,jeans. | 黑色的皮夹克,黑色衬衫以及牛仔裤 |
[25:30] | What else should we ask him,Catherine ? | 我们还需要向他索要什么,Catherine |
[25:33] | This is what I was trying to tell you. | -这就是我一直想告诉你的事 |
[25:35] | Yeah,but you didn’t,so now I’m way behind. | -但是你并没有,弄得我很被动 |
[25:40] | Is he telling the truth ? | -他说的是真话吗 |
[25:44] | He’s not lying about anything that pertains to me. | -对我的当时的情况的描述丝毫不假 |
[25:51] | – He hit you. – No,it was an accident. | -他殴打你了 -不,那只是个意外 |
[25:56] | But… by the time it happened, he wasn’t who I thought he was,and… | 当我发现他并不是我想象中的那种人的时候 |
[26:04] | that scared me. | 我感到很害怕 |
[26:09] | Eyewitness claimed that a man matching your description left the bar with the victim. | 酒吧服务员的证词显示你和死者同时离开了酒吧 |
[26:13] | Drove off in a dark-colored,four-door sedan. | 然后乘着一辆深色的4门Sadan轿车离开了 |
[26:17] | What do you drive,Mr. Novak ? | 你开的是什么车,Novaks先生 |
[26:20] | Look, | |
[26:22] | I’m innocent,but it’s in my best interest to retain counsel. | 我是清白的,但由于事关我的工作机构我能说的就这些 |
[26:27] | We’re done here. | |
[26:36] | You have to recuse yourself from processing evidence | 你必须要求撤换自己在证物搜集 |
[26:38] | This guy’s a lawyer. | 处理中的工作,这位家伙是个律师 |
[26:39] | He could claim prejudicial treatment. | 他可以告你徇私舞弊而且这将永久地记入你的档案 |
[26:41] | Your whole life will become public record. | |
[26:43] | I have nothing to be ashamed of. | 我问心无愧 |
[26:45] | We all live in glass houses,Catherine. | 我们都在玻璃房内 |
[26:47] | You gotta be careful where you take your shower. | 当心洗澡的时候遭到曝光(不要因为私事连累公事) |
[26:57] | Just walk me through your interaction with the suspect. | 告诉我你和嫌疑犯接触的全过程 |
[27:01] | I met Adam Novak in a bar called The Highball. | -我在High Ball遇到了Adam |
[27:05] | Were you drinking ? | Novaks -你喝了多少 |
[27:06] | I had one cocktail,on his tab. | 他请我喝了杯鸡尾酒,然后他送我到车门口 |
[27:09] | He walked me out to my car. | |
[27:12] | Things got physical. | -然后我们开始有了身体接触 |
[27:14] | Could you define “physical” ? | -身体接触 能说得具体点吗 |
[27:16] | I believe that I outlined the specifics in my memo. | 我在报告里已提及此事 |
[27:19] | Catherine,you know what I’m asking, and it’s not in the memo. | Catherine,你很明白我在问什么报告里并没有提到该细节 |
[27:24] | I didn’t have sex with him, though he clearly wanted it. | -我没有跟他发生性关系,尽管当时我们都有这个冲动 |
[27:27] | And you didn’t ? | -真的没有吗 |
[27:30] | I went out after shift to unwind. | 那天我只是想在换班后放松一下 |
[27:33] | I even invited Warrick and Nick to come along. | 我甚至邀请了Wark和Nick陪我一块去,但他们都有事 |
[27:35] | – They had other plans. – All right. So… | -所以当你不愿再继续下去的时候,Novaks发怒了 |
[27:38] | when you put on the brakes,Mr. Novak… got angry. | -是的 |
[27:45] | I got into my car. | 我上了车,他回到了酒吧 |
[27:48] | He went back inside. | |
[28:00] | Hey,El,will you do me a favor and call me a cab ? | -帮个忙,叫辆出租车 |
[28:02] | Sure. | -没问题 |
[28:07] | This is just a theory, but… she was drunk, | 这只是我的推测而已 |
[28:12] | probably more compliant than I was. | 她可能醉的比我更厉害然后他陪她等出租车 |
[28:16] | He walked her outside. He waited with her for the taxi, offered her a ride. | 想用自己的车送他回家 |
[28:22] | I hate to break up the party. | 不得不打断一下在17:00发现了一名女尸 |
[28:23] | Catherine,you got a 419 in Seven Hills. I’ll grab the kits and meet you outside. | 我带上行头在外面等你 |
[28:31] | – We’ll finish this later ? – Guess we’ll have to. | -我们待会再继续 -这是肯定 |
[28:46] | Look familiar ? | -很眼熟吧 |
[28:50] | Like the other night. | -对,就象昨晚一样 |
[28:52] | You got an I.D. on the vic ? | 有死者的身份了吗 |
[28:54] | Hally Yeah. Holly Pearson,31,single. | |
[28:56] | She lived across the street. | Pierson 31岁,单身她就住在街对面 |
[28:58] | Car was locked. | 车是锁着的,钥匙钱包都在 |
[28:59] | Keys and purse were accounted for. Found them in the mailbox along with her mail. | 还找到了一个装满了邮件的邮箱 |
[29:04] | Any indication of sexual assault ? | -有性侵犯迹象吗 |
[29:06] | Well,her clothes and underwear are undisturbed. | -没有,衣服和内裤都完好无损 |
[29:09] | – Can you remove the jacket ? – Sure. | -揭开夹克 -好的 |
[29:20] | Looks like a small-caliber gunshot wound… | 象是小口径枪伤,与前一个死者一样 |
[29:23] | like the first victim. | |
[29:24] | Location of the entry wound is different. | 子弹射击角度不同 |
[29:30] | Slug’s still inside her. | 弹头还在里面 |
[29:36] | Grave is working a case with similarities. | 这与前一个案子有相似处 |
[29:38] | That victim left a bar called The Highball | 前一名死者在离开High |
[29:42] | shortly before she was killed. | Ball酒吧后遇害 |
[29:45] | I’m wondering if Holly went out last night. | -我想知道Hally昨晚都去了哪 |
[29:48] | I’m on it. | -我会调查的 谢谢 |
[30:01] | There’s two sets of shoe prints… | 两组脚印 |
[30:05] | With a bit of distance between the strides. | 从步伐间距来看,他们两都在奔跑 |
[30:09] | Which means they were both running. | |
[30:15] | Got some shell casings. | 找到了弹壳 |
[30:18] | Well,there’s only one shot fired in Grissom’s case. | 但Greenger只挨了一枪 |
[30:22] | It was close contact. He couldn’t miss. | 因为是近距离射击,一发足够了 |
[30:24] | I’m thinking that she was attacked near her house… | 我想她先在房间附近遭到攻击然后被逼往这跑 |
[30:28] | and then made a run for it. | |
[30:52] | Got a courthouse keycard. | 找到了一张法庭停车场钥匙卡 |
[30:55] | For the parking lot. | |
[30:59] | I wonder where Holly Pearson works. | -那Hally |
[31:01] | Adam Novak’s a public defender. | Pierson在哪工作 |
[31:03] | Let’s run his prints against this. | -Adam Novaks,公共律师,拿回去做一下指纹认证 |
[31:06] | Guys ? I found a couple of the victim’s coworkers. | 我找到了她的同事 |
[31:09] | They said she was at The Highball last night. | 说她们昨晚去了High |
[31:11] | Got them coming into PD. | Ball我待会把她们带到PD |
[31:14] | Holly was just promoted. | Hally刚被提升 |
[31:18] | Youngest systems analyst at the bank and we were celebrating. | 作为最年轻的银行系统分析员 我们只是想庆贺一下 |
[31:24] | She wasn’t exactly a party animal. | 她其实不太喜欢聚会,她是被我们拉着去的 |
[31:27] | We practically forced her to go out. | |
[31:30] | Any guys come on strong ? | -有什么人接近过你们吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah. We collected numbers all night. | -有很多 |
[31:37] | Anyone write their number on a matchbook ? | -有人在火柴盒上留电话了吗 |
[31:40] | I got… business cards. | -我收到了几张名片 |
[31:44] | So… you’re having a good time and… | -你们玩的挺开心,然后Hally受够了 |
[31:48] | Holly had had enough. Yeah. We carpooled,so she took a cab home. | -然后我们散伙了,她坐出租车回了家 |
[31:56] | I’d like to show you some pictures. | 看看这些照片,有没有你们认识的 |
[31:58] | See if you recognize anyone. | |
[32:15] | He bought us a round. | 他请我们喝酒,看起来挺友善 |
[32:18] | He tried to get friendly. | |
[32:20] | When Holly left,did you see that man again ? | 当Hally离开的时候你们看见他了吗 |
[32:24] | Actually,no. | 没有 |
[32:32] | Hell of a backlog,here,Doc. | -储备充足啊 |
[32:34] | Yeah. Traffic pile-up on I-15.* | -刚出交通事故,15具尸体 |
[32:38] | * Interstate highway traveling through Montana,Idaho,Utah, Arizona,Nevada,and California. | HaLLy Pierson呢 |
[32:38] | Holly Pearson ? | HaLLy Pierson呢 |
[32:44] | C.O.D.’s a one shot to the back of the head. | 死亡原因是后脑中弹 |
[32:47] | Absence of gun powder and stippling suggests a non-contact wound. | 伤口周围没有火药印记说明非近距离开枪 |
[32:51] | Dug this out. | 我把弹头挖了出来 |
[32:56] | …25 caliber. | 25毫米口径,与第一个案子一样 |
[32:58] | It’s the same as the first victim. | |
[33:01] | You know,I got something you might find interesting. | 我找到了一些你可能感兴趣的东西 |
[33:03] | I emptied the stomach and she hadn’t eaten for hours. | 我解剖了胃,她已有几个小时没吃东西了 |
[33:07] | A small amount of white zinfandel… | 发现了少量白葡萄酒 |
[33:09] | Less than a glass,vintage undetermined, and a tiny scrap of meat. Take a look. | 不到一小杯还找到了一小块肉,看显微镜 |
[33:18] | Surface tissue of a human tongue. | 人舌头的表面组织,也就是舌蕾 |
[33:20] | Those are the taste buds. | |
[33:22] | She bit her attacker… when he tried to kiss her. | -当被逼强行亲吻时,她咬了凶手一口 |
[33:26] | This woman did not go gently into that good night. | -这个女人当晚可是火气不小 |
[33:44] | Heard you may be looking at a second victim ? | -你现在接手了第二个凶杀案 |
[33:47] | Bullets from both homicides are from the same gun. | -对,两个案子的子弹都是同一把手枪的 |
[33:51] | I just got off the phone with Courthouse Security. | 我与法庭警卫联系了 |
[33:53] | That keycard that you and Catherine found belongs a guy named Adam Novak. | 在现场找到的卡是Adam |
[33:57] | Only prints I found on the card were his. | Novaks的,上面还有他的指纹 |
[33:59] | Well,let’s call PD and bring him in. | 真是功德圆满啊 |
[34:37] | Mom,Lindsey,go inside the house. | 妈,Linsy, 进屋 |
[34:40] | Believe it or not, | Catherine平时待人都非常亲切 |
[34:41] | Catherine does know how to say, “Hello,how are you ? | |
[34:44] | Would you like a cup of coffee ?” | |
[34:45] | I was talking to your mother about the case we’re working. | -我和你母亲正在谈论我们的案子 |
[34:48] | Mom,we’re fine. Take Lindsey inside. | -妈,我没事,你和Linsy先进屋 |
[34:55] | – Let’s go. – I don’t,I don’t want to. | -我们走吧 -我还想待会 |
[34:59] | Are you going to go out again ? | -Linsy -你待会又得出去吗 |
[35:00] | No. I’m coming in. | 不,我哪也不去 |
[35:02] | I want to hear about your day. | 我待会想听听你今天都做了什么 |
[35:05] | It was a pleasure meeting you. | 非常高兴能遇见你们 |
[35:11] | What the hell are you doing here ? I want to know why you’re setting me up, | -你来这干吗 |
[35:13] | manipulating evidence to make me look guilty. All because I came on too strong ? | -你陷害我,伪造证据,就因为我当时惹你发火了 |
[35:17] | – I want you out of here. – I didn’t get my signals crossed. | -我希望你能立即离开 -我还没说完呢 |
[35:19] | You changed the play, and you’re screaming foul. | 你挑起的事端,然后你还跟我玩阴的到底是谁有罪 |
[35:22] | That’s some power trip,babe. | |
[35:23] | Who’s the guilty one here ? | |
[35:24] | You want to talk to me,call your lawyer. | 你想谈这个的话叫你的律师约个时间我们可以在PD谈 |
[35:26] | Set up an appointment down at PD. | |
[35:28] | – You think I killed her ? – Back off. | -你认为她是我杀的 -别靠近我 |
[35:30] | You going to shoot me ? | -想开枪吗 |
[35:32] | If you take one more step. | -有本事你就再向前走一步 |
[35:36] | You bitch. | -你这个婊子 |
[35:38] | You came to my house. | -是你自己找上门的 |
[35:44] | Mr. Novak,would you stick out your tongue,please ? | -Novaks先生,请伸出你的舌头 |
[35:46] | What is this about ? | -这是干什么 |
[35:47] | Well,right now,it’s about his tongue. | 这事关他的舌头和两具女尸 |
[35:50] | And two dead women. We believe the second victim,Holly Pearson, bit her attacker’s tongue. | 有证据显示第二名死者曾咬过凶手的舌头 |
[35:56] | Open up,please. | 请张嘴 |
[36:04] | Once more. | 再张一次谢谢,这正是我想要的 |
[36:11] | Thank you. That’s all I need. | |
[36:14] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[36:23] | You comfortable ? We’re going to be a while. | 你还好吧,这可能得要点时间 |
[36:26] | – I know how this looks. – Adam,I… | -我知道事情的原委 -如果你… |
[36:28] | I advise some of the stupidest guys that come through this room. | 是我建议那些蠢货要来这接受审问的 |
[36:31] | And it’s my job is to keep their mouths shut. And I know what you’re thinking… | 我的职责就是三缄其口,但我知道你们心里在想什么 |
[36:35] | that I killed Alice Granger. | 你们认为是我杀了Alas Greenger |
[36:46] | You’re a mind reader. | 你可真是料事如神啊 |
[36:47] | I already admitted that I picked her up at a bar the other night. | 我那天确实去过那家酒吧 |
[36:50] | What I didn’t mention,and you didn’t ask was that I gave her a ride home. | 但是你们却忘了问我开车送她回家的事 |
[36:56] | It got hot and heavy. We both got what we needed. | 那时我们已经是干柴烈火 |
[37:02] | Then she said good night and got out of the car. I drove off. | 然后我们各得所需之后她下了车,我开车走了 |
[37:07] | Do you have any evidence at all that refutes | 有什么证据表明我的当事人和第二桩凶杀案有关呢 |
[37:09] | my client’s account,or suggests otherwise ? | |
[37:12] | Our evidence pertains to the second victim, | 我们在死者的胃里发现了Novaks先生的舌表皮 |
[37:13] | killed last night with the same gun, | |
[37:15] | and we believeve that a portion of your client’s tongue was in her stomach. | |
[37:19] | – I can explain that. – Really ? | 这个我能解释 真的吗 |
[37:22] | Her taxi never showed up. | 她的出租车一直没来 |
[37:24] | I was drunk. Out of line. | 我醉了,心烦意乱其实这些天都拜你们所赐 |
[37:27] | Bad couple of days,thanks to you guys. | |
[37:30] | I was looking for a little release a nd I chose the wrong girl. | 我只不过想放纵一下,但看来是找错了女人 |
[37:35] | And what happened next ? | -然后呢 |
[37:36] | Her taxi finally showed up. | -她叫的出租车突然来了 |
[37:38] | I spoke to both the bartender at The Highball and the cab company, | 我询问了出租车所在公司 |
[37:41] | and a cab was ordered and drove the victim home. | 出租车司机说这位女士安全地回到了家 |
[37:45] | Mr. Novak,have you ever been to Holly Pearson’s house ? | Novaks先生,你曾经去过Pierson的家吗 |
[37:49] | No. I have no idea where she lived. | 没有,我根本不知道她住哪 |
[37:52] | Then how do you explain your courthouse keycard which we found near her body ? | 但你怎么解释现场怎么会有你的停车卡呢 |
[37:55] | CSI matched the prints on the card. Only yours. | CSI进行了指纹核对,上面只有你的指纹 |
[38:01] | Every attorney in the Public Defenders Office is issued one card. | 那儿的每个人都有这样一张卡 |
[38:04] | Mine has never left my car. | 而且当时我的车一直停在停车场 |
[38:06] | I keep it in the center console. | 如果你想搜的话要么有搜查令要么征得我的同意 |
[38:07] | You don’t need a warrant. You have my permission to check. | |
[38:09] | It should be there. | |
[38:10] | Well,that won’t be hard to verify, because your car’s already at CSI. | 那倒不必,因为你的车就在案发现场 -Nick -嗨 |
[38:23] | The center console. | -关于Center |
[38:24] | Was there a parking lot car key inside ? | Council,车里面有停车卡吗 |
[38:26] | No. Two sticks of gum and a pack of condoms. Why ? | -没有,里面倒有几盒避孕套,怎么了 |
[38:30] | Suspect claims some incriminating evidence found at the second crime scene wasn’t his. | 因为嫌疑犯称在现场找到的一样证物不是他的 |
[38:37] | It looks like he was lying. We got him. | 看来他在说谎,他跑不了了 |
[38:39] | I don’t know how you’re going to take this, | 我不知道你怎样看,但是这辆车最近被盗过 |
[38:41] | but I think this car was recently broken into. | |
[38:45] | These scratches… they look fresh. | 撬痕,才弄上去不久 |
[38:48] | B&E 101. | |
[38:52] | The Slim Jim. | 细长薄片(sLim-jim) |
[39:01] | Somebody could’ve swiped his keycard. | 偷车人完全可能拿走他的卡 |
[39:03] | And then locked the car back up. | 然后锁上车,只要它不开回来谁也不知道 |
[39:06] | Novak wouldn’t be the wiser until he drove into the courthouse again. | |
[39:10] | Did you find any prints ? | -有指纹吗 |
[39:11] | Smudges and partials,inside and out. | -车门上有部分指纹,但里面没有 |
[39:16] | Run ’em. | 真古怪 |
[39:41] | Let’s run through the night Alice died again. | 让我们再来回顾一下Alas吧 |
[39:44] | We’ve been through this. I have an alibi. | 事情都结束了,我证词也做了 |
[39:46] | Your alibi only proves you lost track of her. | 你的证词只表明了你跟丢了Alas但你知道她住哪 |
[39:48] | You knew where Alice lived. | |
[39:50] | Have you been in Adam Novak’s car recently ? | -你最近进过Adam |
[39:53] | No. I don’t even know an Adam Novak. | Novaks的车吗 -没有,我连这个人都不认识 |
[39:56] | But you identified his vehicle | 但Alas离开酒吧的时候你记住了那辆车 |
[39:57] | as the car that Alice left the bar in. | |
[39:59] | I didn’t know whose car it was. | -我根本都不知道到底是哪张车 |
[40:01] | Then why did we find your prints in it ? | -那为什么车上有你指纹 |
[40:05] | Maybe somebody’s trying to frame me. | 也许有人想诬陷我 |
[40:07] | No,but I think that you’re familiar with the concept. | 但我认为你对车应该很在行 |
[40:11] | You were obsessed with Alice, | 你对Alas已经痴迷到无法挽救的地步 |
[40:13] | and when you saw Adam having at her, you flipped out. | 当你看见Adam和她在一起后,你失去了理智 |
[40:24] | I mean,here’s a woman that you can’t get any traction with, | 你对那个女人是如此的痴情而她却对你无动于衷 |
[40:27] | yet she’s willing to do a stranger she picked up in a bar. | 甚至宁愿在酒吧随便找男人 |
[40:55] | I mean,lucky for you, The Highball was Adam’s second home. | 你很幸运,因为Adam经常出没High |
[41:00] | The next night,you came back and saw his car in the parking lot. | Ball 所以你在停车场偷了他的车 |
[41:06] | Creative justice. You could get them both. | 然后你计划一箭双雕 |
[41:09] | It was just bad luck that Holly Pearson met Adam that night. | 之后终于让你逮到Adam和Pierson的那一幕 |
[41:15] | You had no reason to kill her, | 其实你根本没有理由杀她但你跟着她一直到她家 |
[41:17] | but you followed her home and worked up the nerve. | 然后鼓起勇气孤注一掷 |
[41:44] | You made one mistake,though. | 但是你倒是犯了个错误 |
[41:47] | The evidence that you used to frame him brought us back to you. | 原本你用来陷害他的证物最终背叛了你 |
[41:59] | You figured out the source of the contamination ? | -你找到污染源了吗 |
[42:03] | I got a positive result off my negative control. | -找到了,管理疏忽造成的 |
[42:06] | Matched the contamination. Turns out somebody at the manufacturer | 比对了所有样本后,结果发现有人在实验室忘了戴口罩 |
[42:09] | forgot to put on their mask and then sneezed or coughed on what was supposed to be a sterile product. | 然后咳嗽了一下或打了个喷嚏然后他们以为证物完好无损 |
[42:15] | You have to collect everyone’s swabs. | 你不得不搜集所有的样本 |
[42:17] | Kits. Trucks. Vests. Work stations. | 小孩的,汽车里的,干净的或污染的(样本) |
[42:20] | How long till the new shipment gets here ? | 新的样本什么时候来 |
[42:22] | It’s on its way. Until then,do it old school. | 马上就到,但在这之前,化验就另找他人吧 |
[42:34] | I’d ask you out for a drink, but under the circumstances,it’s… | 本来我想请你喝一杯的但是我现在的境况不允许 |
[42:43] | Okay,how long is this going to go on ? | -那边还要进展多久 |
[42:44] | I don’t know,Catherine. | -我也不知道,Catherine |
[42:48] | Gil,it was an act of omission. | -Kelly那可是很关键啊 |
[42:50] | How many times have we heard a public defender say that ? | -公共律师经常这样说吗 |
[42:55] | I went out after work. | 我下班后出去放松一下难道这也犯罪吗 |
[42:57] | Is it a crime to want a little human contact ? | |
[43:00] | I guess that’s why I don’t go out. | 这就是我为什么不大出门的原因 |
[43:12] | Sous-titres : Abra Cadaver Team Transcripts : Raceman www.forom.com |