时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m sorry,uh,who are you ? | |
[00:09] | So,the Gang Unit says our d.b. | 那伙人说死者 |
[00:11] | is a 16-year-old Tyson Plummer. | 是16岁的Tyson Plummer |
[00:13] | – How many holes in the victim ? – I count four. | – 死者身上有多少伤口? – 我数过有4个 |
[00:16] | 11 shell casings. | 11个空弹壳 |
[00:19] | Shooter emptied the gun– | 枪手的枪射空了 |
[00:21] | so he was moving and shooting. | 说明他是边走边射的 |
[00:23] | Only hit the vic four times. | 只射了死者4枪 |
[00:25] | – She talks to herself. – Hey,it works for me. | – 她在自言自语 – 嗨,我无所谓的 |
[00:28] | Bullets that missed | 漏掉的子弹 |
[00:30] | hit the outside building wall. | 打到外面的墙上了 |
[00:33] | Hey,man,what ya doing in my back alley ! Bang,bang. | 嗨,你这家伙,在我的后巷干吗? 砰,砰 |
[00:36] | Bang,bang,bang,bang. | 砰,砰,砰,砰 |
[00:39] | Man,Andre didn’t cap him like that. | 伙计,你知道Andre不是这样戴帽子的 |
[00:41] | – Did too. – How you gonna tell me ? | – 是这样的 – 那你说是什么样的 |
[00:43] | I saw him… | 我看他… |
[00:44] | Hey,guys,can I talk to you for a sec ? | 嗨,孩子们,可以和你们谈一会吗? |
[00:46] | I just want to ask you a few questions. | 快跑! 我只是想问你们一些问题 |
[00:53] | Run ! | 你,等等我 |
[01:05] | – Grissom… – Go ahead,Greg. | – Grissom… – 什么事,Greg |
[01:07] | We got a very young male d.b. by the dumpster. | 垃圾桶边发现一男孩尸体 |
[01:12] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就过去 |
[01:20] | Get your damn hands off me ! | 把你该死的手拿开 |
[01:22] | I can’t let you touch him. | 我不会让他碰你了 |
[01:23] | What’s your name ? | 你的姓名? |
[01:26] | I’m Plummer. Leo. That’s my brother right there. | 我姓Plummer,叫Leo 在那的是我兄弟 |
[01:29] | They didn’t have to do him like that,dawg. | 他们没必要这样对他的 |
[01:32] | I know you know who did this,Leo. | 我知道你知道是谁做的,Leo |
[01:34] | Ain’t your problem,man. | 不关你的事 |
[01:36] | Whoever did this is gonna get got. | 无论是谁干的都要付出代价的 |
[01:38] | Oh,no,don’t say stuff like that. | 哦,别,别这样说 |
[01:39] | Because only two things can happen: | 因为那样只会有2种结局: |
[01:41] | you in shackles or you on a slab. | 你被戴上手铐或者躺在地上 |
[01:43] | So,let’s break the odds this time. What do you say ? | 还是交给我来处理吧,怎么样? |
[01:45] | You done with me,bacon ? | 你说完了吗,警官? |
[01:47] | ‘Cause I got family to go bury. | 我还有家人要下葬 |
[02:07] | – You okay ? – Hell no,I’m not okay. | – 你没事吧? – 见鬼,当然有事 |
[02:09] | Who the hell’s shooting at us ? | 哪个该死的向我们开的枪? |
[02:12] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[02:13] | but I think our single just turned into a triple. | 但我想我们的死者从1个变成3个了 |
[02:34] | CSI: episode 5×10 No Humans Involved | |
[03:03] | Somebody tried to just throw him out with the trash. | 有人想把他随垃圾扔了 |
[03:09] | If the Dumpster wasn’t full he would’ve ended up at the landfill. | 如果垃圾没有满 他可能已被当成垃圾掩埋了 |
[03:14] | He hasn’t been dead long. | 他死了没多久 |
[03:16] | He’s just coming out of rigor, so I’d say less than 24 hours. | 刚脱离尸僵 所以应该不超过24小时 |
[03:21] | He wasn’t in the box long enough to mummify, | 他不是因长时间在箱子里而干瘪的 |
[03:24] | but the kid looks like an ad for hunger relief. | 这孩子看上去很饥饿 |
[03:28] | Okay,let’s,um,transport him in situ. | 好吧,我们,嗯,先这样把他运走 |
[03:31] | Be very careful moving the body. | 小心些移动他的尸体 |
[03:35] | You okay ? | 你没事吧? |
[03:38] | – Yeah. Fine. – Let me go,dawg ! | – 没事,还好 – 放开我! |
[03:41] | Let me go,man ! Get off me,man ! | 放开我! 别碰我! |
[03:45] | That’s Rodney King,dawg ! Let me… | 是Rodney King,让我… |
[03:48] | Get off ! Get off me ! | 放开! 放开我! |
[03:50] | So,uh… | 所以,嗯… |
[03:52] | you think these concerned citizens | 你认为这些围观的人 |
[03:54] | are taping the capture of a vicious killer ? | 正在录抓冷血杀手的过程吗? |
[03:57] | If they’re taping now, | 如果他们现在在录 |
[03:58] | maybe they caught that second shooting on video. | 也许他们也录下了枪击瞬间的情况 |
[04:01] | Maybe you could collect the cameras. | 也许你可以收集他们的摄像机了 |
[04:04] | I love this guy. | 我喜欢这个家伙 |
[04:10] | It says “forensics” on our jacket. | 我们的夹克上写着法庭人员 |
[04:12] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[04:13] | We had plenty of cops chasing the suspect. | 我们有足够的警察去追捕疑犯 |
[04:16] | I wasn’t chasing the suspect. | 我不是去追疑犯 |
[04:19] | I was chasing the evidence. | 我是去追证据 |
[04:20] | I knew the idiot was likely to dump the gun. | 我知道那个蠢货想把枪丢了 |
[04:23] | All we have to do is ballistics-match the weapon to both victims. | 我们要做的就是对照一下死者 身上的弹道轨迹 |
[04:28] | Case closed. | 案子结了 |
[04:37] | Hey,man. | 嗨,伙计 |
[04:38] | – What’s up ? – Thanks. | – 什么事? – 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Suspects wait in central holding | 疑犯关在中心拘留室 |
[04:42] | to be processed and transferred to jail. | 等侯检查和移送监狱 |
[04:45] | They assaulted the officers with feces | 他们用屎袭击警官 |
[04:47] | and then the cops went in. | 然后警察就冲了进去 |
[04:49] | – Great. – To bust some heads. | – 太好了 – 去打爆一些脑袋 |
[04:53] | Hoo… | 呼… |
[04:55] | So,you’ve got a Samuel Mendez with a cracked skull | 然后你们就发现了 Samuel Mendez头骨碎裂 |
[04:58] | listed as death imminent,right ? | 快要死了,是不是? |
[04:59] | Yeah. It’s why they kicked it up to Homicide. | 是,这也是为什么 归入了谋杀案的原因 |
[05:01] | You think the cops used excessive force here ? | 你认为警察过度使用武力了 |
[05:04] | Well,if they did it’s mitigating circumstances. | 如果是,也是情有可原的 |
[05:10] | Yeah,well,if they’d’ve thrown a bunch of feces at me, | 是的,如果他们向我扔粪便 |
[05:12] | I would have cracked some skulls too. | 我也会打爆他们脑袋的 |
[05:19] | This is the last place I thought I’d see a gun. | 没想到会在这地方看到枪 |
[05:21] | It was found under the victim. | 是在死者身下发现的 |
[05:23] | Could be his. | 可能就是他的 |
[05:24] | Arresting officer must have done a lousy search. | 拘捕他的警官一定没好好搜身 |
[05:34] | Wow… this is a lot of crap. | 哇… 这里有很多粪便 |
[05:36] | What ? Did they squat on cue ? | 怎么会这样? 难道他们都蹲在地上大便? |
[05:39] | Overflowing toilet. | 溢出的马桶 |
[05:41] | There’s enough ammunition right there. | 弹药充足 |
[05:43] | So,the cops bust in to get the prisoners under control | 警察冲了进来控制秩序 |
[05:46] | when they start throwing raw sewage ? | 当他们开始泼污水的时候 |
[05:53] | Well,there must have been some real bad asses in here. | 这里肯定有很多人被打了屁股 |
[05:55] | Look like it got pretty heated. | 气氛看来很高昂 |
[06:01] | You want to tell me what happened here ? | 你可以告诉我这里发生什么了吗? |
[06:03] | Cops iced the kid. | 警察杀了那个孩子 |
[06:04] | What else you want to know ? | 你还想知道什么? |
[06:06] | Could tell he was a fish from the jump,though. | 可以说他是跳起来的一条鱼 |
[06:09] | – A fish ? – New to the game. | – 一条鱼? – 不熟悉游戏的新手 |
[06:17] | What ? | 怎么? |
[06:21] | You see what happened ? | 你看到发生什么了? |
[06:22] | The po-po gutted the fish. I saw the whole thing. | 那个警察杀了那条鱼 我看到了整个过程 |
[06:25] | Same thing they did to me. | 就象他们对我一样 |
[06:27] | Two beatings in one day. | 一天2次拷打 |
[06:29] | Rodney King,yo. | Rodney King,唷 对不起,嗯,你是谁? |
[06:49] | I’m Catherine Willows. I’m with the crime lab. | 我是Catherine Willows 罪案调查科的 |
[06:51] | Oh. I’m Dr. Franks,attending. | 哦,我是Dr. Franks,主治医师 |
[06:54] | Have you located his family yet ? | 找到他的家人了吗? |
[06:57] | – No. – I need to find someone | – 没有 – 我需要有个人 |
[06:59] | to sign a release,take him off the ventilator. | 签字,拿掉他的呼吸器 |
[07:02] | – He’s brain dead ? – Oh,yeah. | – 他是脑死亡? – 哦,是的 |
[07:04] | I’m hoping the family will donate his organs. | 我希望他家里人 可以把他的器官捐出来 |
[07:06] | Tell me about his injuries. | 说说他的伤处吧 |
[07:08] | He’s got blunt-force trauma to the frontal and sphenoid bones. | 他的前额骨和蝶骨受到严重的外伤 |
[07:15] | It fragmented his skull, | 颅骨碎裂 |
[07:17] | damaged his temporal arteries and | 损伤到颞动脉 |
[07:20] | imbedded in his brain. | 和脑里的动脉 |
[07:26] | Well,those are shoe prints on his face, | 这些是他脸上的鞋印 |
[07:28] | which suggests that he was attacked while he was down. | 说明他倒下后仍受到了袭击 |
[07:34] | Well,he came from County lock-up. | 他可是来自拘留所的 |
[07:36] | Must have been a hell of a fight. | 肯定经过了一场恶战 |
[08:59] | The victim’s about five years old. | 死者大概5岁 |
[09:02] | He was just losing his baby teeth. | 刚刚换了乳齿 |
[09:05] | X rays show metaphyseal fractures to the right humerus and acromion. | X光显示右肱和肩峰处软骨碎裂 |
[09:10] | They’re called corner or bucket-handle fractures. | 这种称为角状或桶柄状骨折 |
[09:13] | Shake the baby ? | 晃动孩子所致? |
[09:15] | It’s more like snatch and shake. | 可不止是抓和晃动 |
[09:16] | Violent shaking creates shearing forces | 强烈的晃动造成了剪力作用 |
[09:19] | causing fragment fractures at the end of the growth plate. | 造成了生长板尾部的骨折 |
[09:22] | It’s highly specific for abuse. | 这是很明显的虐待 |
[09:26] | I said,get up ! | 我说,起来! |
[09:29] | How old do you think these fractures are ? | 你认为这些骨折有多久了? |
[09:32] | Well,this kind of fracture doesn’t usually heal | 这种骨折通常愈合后 |
[09:35] | with callus you can easily see. | 不会有明显易见的硬痂出现 |
[09:37] | My guess,less than six months. | 我猜,小于6个月 |
[09:42] | He is emaciated. He looks drawn. | 他很瘦弱 看上去很憔悴 |
[09:46] | The only thing missing is a swollen belly. | 唯一肿胀的是腹部 |
[09:48] | It’s called cachexia. | 这种称为恶病体质 |
[09:50] | The soft tissue is diminished and drawn around the skull. | 围绕在颅骨的软组织减少了 |
[09:54] | The eyes are sunken, | 眼睛凹陷 |
[09:55] | and there’s prominent tenting where the skin should retract. | 在皮肤本该收缩的地方有明显的突起 |
[10:00] | His ribs are poking through his skin. | 肋骨顶着皮肤 |
[10:04] | He starved to death,didn’t he ? | 他是饿死的,是不是? |
[10:06] | C.O.D. is renal failure due to starvation. | 致死的原因是饥饿导致的肾衰竭 |
[10:08] | His intestinal tract was virtually empty, | 他的肠道实际上是空的 |
[10:10] | except for these brown flecks I found. | 除了这些褐色的微粒 |
[10:14] | Hepatic steatosis, | 肝脏脂肪变性 |
[10:16] | the liver goes yellow and greasy. | 肝是黄色的,多油脂 |
[10:18] | Ketoacidosis,fat stores are used for energy, | 酮酸中毒,储存的脂肪用来产生能量 |
[10:21] | and then rhabdomyolysis– | 然后是横纹肌溶解 |
[10:23] | when muscle is broken down for fuel. | 当肌肉开始分解后 |
[10:25] | Think of the body as digesting itself. | 就象身体在消化自身 |
[10:38] | This took weeks. | 这需要几个星期 |
[10:41] | I have to admit,this seems especially cruel and unusual. | 我得承认,这看上去异常残忍 |
[10:45] | When kids are involved,it usually is. | 牵涉到孩子时,尤其是 |
[10:51] | It’s 10-by-18-foot cell built for 25 people. | 这种10*18英尺的拘留室通常关25个人 |
[10:53] | We’ve got 35 mutts and no place to put the extras. | 我们有35个人,没有多余的地方关押 |
[10:56] | Between the yo’s,the cholos and the rednecks, | 在这些流氓,墨西哥人和乡下人中间 |
[10:58] | it was bound to happen. | 很容易发生骚乱 |
[10:59] | 35 guys,that’s a lot of men to fit in one room. | 35个人一个屋也太多了 |
[11:02] | Cops round them up,we process them. | 警察把他们集中了起来,让我们工作 |
[11:04] | It usually doesn’t take long, but today we got jammed. | 通常不会太久,不过今天有点混乱 |
[11:06] | What was the problem ? | 什么问题? |
[11:07] | Computer went down, | 计算机当了 |
[11:09] | plumbing backed up. You name it,we had it. | 管道坏了 倒霉事都碰一块了 |
[11:11] | Any rival bangers in the same cell ? | 同一个拘留室里有没有对立的帮派? |
[11:13] | No. I rechecked the roster. | 没有,我重新查过名单 |
[11:15] | We don’t want the yo’s killing each other in custody. | 我们不想让这些流氓 在监管期间自相残杀 |
[11:19] | Why we bother ? I’ll never know. | 我都不知道是什么 原因要袭击我们 |
[11:20] | You ever think an overcrowded cell | 你想过一间过挤的拘留室 |
[11:22] | mixed with bad plumbing was the reason they threw the contents ? | 还有坏了的管道会是 他们扔屎的原因吗? |
[11:25] | They don’t need a reason. | 他们不需要原因 |
[11:26] | Bad monkeys at the zoo. | 根本就是动物园里的坏猴子 |
[11:33] | So,uh,how did the gun get past security ? | 那,嗯,枪是怎么通过安检的? |
[11:35] | Arresting officer did a bad search. | 逮捕的警察疏忽了 |
[11:37] | Don’t you search them again when they get to the holding cell ? | 当他们到拘留所后 你们没有重新搜查吗? |
[11:40] | What ? | 什么? |
[11:41] | Don’t you search them again when they get here ? | 他们到这后你们没有 重新搜过他们吗? |
[11:44] | Is there something you want to get off your chest ? | 你心里有什么话不吐不快吗? |
[11:47] | A gun in a cell is sloppy police work,man. | 拘留室里有把枪是 警察工作的疏忽,伙计 |
[11:52] | I don’t like what you’re implying about me or my men. | 我不希望你说我或我的手下 |
[11:55] | Then maybe you need to dial down your attitude. | 那也许你应该注意一下自己的态度 |
[11:58] | A man is brain dead here ! | 这儿有个人脑死亡了! |
[12:00] | I don’t care what he was like when he was alive, | 我不管他生前是个什么样的人 |
[12:03] | and neither should you,don’t you think ? | 你也不应该,不是吗? |
[12:04] | All I know,there’s one less bastard | 我只知道,这少了个杂种 |
[12:06] | I gotta watch my back for. | 需要我看管 |
[12:07] | There’s five of us,so the odds are in their favor. | 这只有5个警察,形势对他们有利 |
[12:10] | You’re a crime scene tech. | 你是罪案现场调查的技术人员 |
[12:12] | I’m law enforcement,which means you don’t get to tell me what to do in my jail. | 我是法律的实施者,不需要你来 告诉我在我的监狱里该怎么做 |
[12:15] | If I find out you used excessive force on an unarmed prisoner, | 如果我发现你对一个 徒手的犯人滥用武力 |
[12:18] | you won’t have a jail. | 这就不会是你的监狱了 |
[12:19] | – I think we’re done here. – I don’t think so. | 我想我们谈完了 我不这么认为 |
[12:21] | Not quite. I’m going to need your armor, | 还没完,我需要你的装甲 |
[12:22] | your shields,your boots and your batons. Right now ! | 你的盾牌,靴子和警棍 立刻交出来! |
[12:37] | I’ll,uh… ran John Doe minor’s DNA | 我把小无名氏的DNA |
[12:40] | against the Missing Persons database. | 和失踪人口数据库对照了 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry,no hits. | 抱歉,没找到 |
[12:44] | Yeah,I’m not surprised. | 是的,毫不奇怪 |
[12:46] | They didn’t care enough to feed him, | 他们都不想养他 |
[12:48] | why would they report him missing ? | 又怎么会报失呢? |
[12:52] | What’s going on in here ? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[12:54] | The victim had a prior abuse fracture. | 这个死者以前被虐待过 |
[12:56] | And you’re hoping Child Protective Services investigated ? | 你是希望儿童保护组织调查过? |
[12:59] | Well,based on the age of the victim, | 是的,根据死者的年龄 |
[13:01] | the age of the fracture and the break pattern, | 骨折的时间和折断的伤痕 |
[13:02] | I found ten possible matches. | 我找到10个相似的 |
[13:06] | Well,it’s going to take you forever to go through these alone. | 仅仅独立完成这些 就要花费你很长时间 |
[13:11] | I’ll get it done. | 我会做完的 |
[13:15] | It took me a long time to get where I was,Sara. | 我花了很长时间才调整好自己,Sara |
[13:18] | Now I feel like I’m starting from scratch. | 我现在感觉一切重新开始 |
[13:22] | I miss sleeping at night. I miss my colleagues. | 我想念能在晚上睡觉 我想念我的同事们 |
[13:24] | – I miss… – What ? | 我想念… 什么? |
[13:28] | Being trusted. | 被信任 |
[13:36] | What’s on the menu today,Warrick ? | 今天菜单上有什么,Warrick? |
[13:37] | A gun… | 一把抢… |
[13:39] | face shields,vests… batons… | 面罩,衣服… 警棍… |
[13:43] | Please run the batons first. | 请先查警棍 |
[13:45] | Why ? You thinking bad cop ? | 为什么? 你认为警察有问题? |
[13:47] | Well,the batons were the only weapons inside of the cell. | 警棍是拘留室里唯一的武器 |
[13:50] | Everything else was fixed… | 其他武器(屎)都钉住了 |
[13:52] | ….to the floor,to the walls. | ….地上,墙上 |
[13:55] | You gonna get that ? | 你要接吗? |
[13:59] | No. | 不用 |
[14:01] | – Player. – Oh,now I’m a player. | – 花花公子 – 哦,现在我是花花公子了 |
[14:04] | You make up your mind pretty quick. | 你定性的可真快 |
[14:06] | I’ll,uh,page you when I get the results. | 有结果了,我会发短消息给你 |
[14:14] | He was a rough one last night, so I called to check on him. | 他昨晚很粗暴 所以我要人查查他 |
[14:17] | But since I’m here,I can do it in person. | 但是既然我在这了 就可以亲自做了 |
[14:20] | Anything else you want to say to me ? | 你还有什么话要和我说吗? |
[14:22] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天玩的开心! |
[14:23] | – Is that it ? – That’s it. | 就这些? 就这些 |
[14:28] | – Am I interrupting ? – No. | 我打扰你们了吗? 没有 |
[14:30] | No. | 没有 |
[14:34] | Good day. | 祝你今天开心 |
[14:37] | He’s pretty hot. | 他非常性感 |
[14:39] | Yeah,well,I think he knows it. | 是的,我想他知道这点 |
[14:42] | Anything on the hairs from the plastic coffin ? | 从塑料棺材那找到的 毛发上有什么发现吗? |
[14:44] | Ah,yeah,I actually did find one hair | 是的,我确实发现了一根头发 |
[14:46] | with a root tag still attached, | 还带着根部组织 |
[14:48] | and it’s a priority run for me | 我立刻就可以查 |
[14:49] | as soon as I get something to compare it to. | 只要找到要对照的东西 |
[14:50] | Sara also collected a bunch synthetic hairs. | Sara还搜集到一些人造毛发 |
[14:53] | I’m thinking doll,wig,maybe fake fur. | 我想可能是玩具,假发,也许是人造毛皮 |
[14:55] | I sent them over to Trace. | 我把他们送到微量分析室了 |
[15:02] | I went through child abuse cases, | 我审查过儿童虐待的案例 |
[15:04] | looking for a match to the victim’s age and fracture. | 想找出和死者年龄 和伤口吻合的案例 |
[15:07] | I pulled the X rays of our most likely candidates. | 这是最相似的儿童的X光片 |
[15:10] | Sinus identification is as reliable as fingerprints. | 鼻窦的识别和指纹一样可靠 |
[15:15] | Sinuses are unique; they have distinct,scalloped edges. | 鼻窦是唯一的 他们有独特的,圆齿状的边缘 |
[15:23] | No match. | 不吻合 |
[15:25] | It’s harder to identify children this way because they,uh, | 通过这个方法去识别 一个孩子有点难,因为他们 |
[15:29] | develop so quickly. | 发育的很快 |
[15:39] | – This is it. – Bingo. | 是这个 成功了 |
[15:41] | Yep. Frontal and ethmoid sinuses line up perfectly. | 是的,前部和筛骨鼻窦完美吻合 |
[15:47] | Devon Malton,age five, | Devon Malton,5岁 |
[15:49] | last known residence was a foster home run by a Lorna Tenney. | 最后的住所是寄养在Lorna Tenny家 |
[15:54] | So,which one of my kids is in trouble ? | 我的哪个孩子惹了麻烦? |
[15:57] | No,you are,Mrs. Tenney. | 不是,是你,Tenny夫人 |
[15:59] | Oh ? Which one of my kids lodged a complaint ? | 哦? 是哪个寄宿的孩子抱怨了吗? |
[16:03] | That happen a lot ? | 经常发生吗? |
[16:04] | Well,it goes with the territory. | 这要看是从哪来的了 |
[16:05] | We’re here about,uh,Devon Malton. | 我们今天来这是为了Devon Malton |
[16:08] | Well,he hasn’t lived here in six months. | 他已经有6个月没住在这了 |
[16:10] | Since he fractured his arm ? | 自从他胳膊骨折后? |
[16:12] | CPS investigated. They cleared me. | 儿童保护组织调查过 他们洗清了我的嫌疑 |
[16:15] | Records show Devon resides here. | 记录显示Devon住在这 |
[16:17] | Well,records are wrong. | 记录错了 |
[16:18] | Mind if we come in and take a look around ? | 介意我们进去四处看看吗? |
[16:20] | I do. | 是的 |
[16:20] | – If you’ve got nothing to hide… – Oh,save it. | 如果你没有什么事要隐瞒的… 哦,省省吧 |
[16:23] | Those mind games don’t work on me. | 激将法对我可没用 |
[16:26] | I deal with the police often enough to know better than to talk to you | 我和警察打交道多了 没律师在,我不会和你们谈 |
[16:29] | without my attorney or to let you poke around my things. | 或让你们随便看的 |
[16:31] | Look,Family Services says you have this kid. | 听着,家庭服务组织 说你这有这个孩子 |
[16:34] | They’ve issued aid checks. | 他们核发了援助的支票给你 |
[16:35] | Now,who do you expect me to believe ? | 现在,你觉得我应该相信谁? |
[16:37] | The checks come,I send them back. | 支票是到了,我退了回去 |
[16:38] | I’ve got the copies to prove it. | 我有备份可以证明 |
[16:40] | Look,it’s either here or at the station. | 听着,要么是这,要么是警察局谈 |
[16:43] | So,you choose. | 你自己选 |
[16:44] | Then let’s go,because you don’t set foot in my house without a warrant. | 那走吧,反正没有搜查令 你们不能进我的家 |
[17:28] | Heard you had a real sphincter pucker last night. | 听说你昨晚括约肌都收缩了 |
[17:31] | So what kind of gun are you getting ? | 到底是哪种枪吓着你了? |
[17:33] | Plenty of guns at crime scenes. | 现场有很多枪 |
[17:35] | Cops have them,some criminalists… | 警察的,罪犯的… |
[17:36] | Yeah,cops make great targets. | 是的,警察是个大目标 |
[17:38] | Plus,CSIs get shot at all the time, | 另外,罪案调查科也经常被攻击 |
[17:42] | or didn’t they tell you ? | 他们没有告诉过你吗? |
[17:43] | If this is why you paged me then I… | 如果你呼我来就是为这个,那我… |
[17:45] | I got the results on the bin contents. | 我得到箱子里物品的结果了 |
[17:50] | – Well ? – Are you sure you’re okay ? | 是吗? 你肯定没事吗? |
[17:53] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色看上去很差 |
[17:57] | I detected mineral oil,titanium dioxide, stearic acid, | 我查到了矿物油,二氧化钛,硬脂酸 |
[18:00] | isopropyl palpitate using polarized lightmicroscopy,GCMS and FTIR. | 和异丙基 通过偏振显微光镜,GCMS和FTIR |
[18:05] | Is that makeup ? | 是化妆品吗? |
[18:07] | Burnt sienna foundation. The cheap stuff. | 深桔红色粉底霜 廉价商品 |
[18:11] | What about the intestinal tract contents ? | 那肠道内的物品呢? |
[18:13] | Lead-based paint chips… last used in 1978. | 铅质涂料…1978年前用的 |
[18:18] | That whole neighborhood looks like it was built in the 70s. | 整个附近地区都像是70年代造的 |
[18:21] | Could’ve come from any one of the apartment buildings or the houses. | 可能是来自其中一个公寓楼或住宅屋 |
[18:24] | Which means that sooner or later, | 意味着你迟早 |
[18:26] | you’re going to have to be going back out to the hood. | 要再回去查那些小无赖 |
[18:29] | Nervous ? | 紧张吗? |
[18:33] | I’m sorry,Doctor. I can’t donate his organs. | 很抱歉,博士 我不能捐献他的器官 |
[18:36] | I assure you your son has no brain activity,Mr. Mendez. | 我可以肯定的告诉你,你儿子 已经没有脑活动了,Mendez先生 |
[18:40] | – He’s gone. – No,no,you don’t understand. | 他死了 不,不,你不明白 |
[18:43] | I don’t know who that is in there,but it’s not my son. | 我不知道在那的是谁 但是不是我儿子 |
[18:46] | Mr. Mendez. | Mendez先生 |
[18:49] | I’m Catherine Willows,with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是Catherine Willows Las Vegas罪案调查科的 |
[18:52] | Are you sure ? | 你肯定吗? |
[18:54] | I’ve been waiting for this phone call a long time. | 我等这个电话已经很久了 |
[18:58] | My kid took a wrong turn somewhere– maybe it’s my fault, | 我孩子变坏了,也许是我的错 |
[19:00] | I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[19:01] | but somebody’s boy is in that bed and he’s not mine. | 但是躺在那的是别人的孩子 不是我的 |
[19:12] | Either he can’t accept reality or the County made a big mistake. | 或者是他不愿意接受现实 或者是县里给弄错了 |
[19:15] | Well,there’s only one way to find out. | 那么,只有一种办法可以查出来 |
[19:18] | I’ll have to take his prints. | 我会去查他的指纹 |
[20:31] | You like chemistry ? | 你喜欢化学? |
[20:33] | No. I’m not smart enough. | 不是,我不够聪明 |
[20:36] | Sure you are. Glynnis,right ? | 你当然够聪明 Glynnis,是吧? |
[20:44] | Quantum theory. That’s compelling stuff actually. | 量子论,很深奥 |
[20:49] | Look,you can to question me,fine. | 听着,你可以询问我,没问题 |
[20:52] | You don’t have to pretend to be interested in me. | 不用装着对我感兴趣 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry,that was lame. | 我很抱歉,让你这样认为 |
[20:58] | I guess I was just trying to put you at ease. | 我只是想让你放松些 |
[21:02] | – I know what it’s like. – What ? | 我知道那种感觉 什么? |
[21:05] | Living with strangers. | 和陌生人住在一起 |
[21:07] | Your fate being decided by social workers,advocates,judges… | 你的命运被那些 社工,宣传者,法官…所决定 |
[21:12] | – You were in the system. – For a while. | 你也被监护过 暂时的 |
[21:19] | I’ve been in foster care for ten years. | 我已经被监护10年了 |
[21:22] | I moved from one home to the next. | 从一家转入另一家 |
[21:26] | Believe me,Mrs. Tenney is one of the good ones. | 相信我,Tenney夫人算是好的了 |
[21:33] | She’s not very cooperative. | 她不是很合作 |
[21:37] | She’s been burned a lot. | 她被伤害过很多次 |
[21:40] | Look,I know she comes off as tough,but she really cares. | 听着,我知道她看上去很严厉 但她是真的关心我们 |
[21:45] | Enough to tell us the truth,even if it hurts. | 至少告诉我们真相,即使让人伤心 |
[21:50] | You remember a little boy named Devon ? | 你记的一个叫Devon的小男孩吗? |
[21:53] | Yeah. Cute kid. About five years old. | 记的,一个可爱的孩子 大概5岁 |
[21:57] | Your foster mom said that Devon left months ago. | 你养母说Devon几个月前离开了 |
[22:00] | – Is that true ? – Yeah. | 是真的吗? 是的 |
[22:03] | Why all the questions ? | 为什么问这些? |
[22:08] | – Did something happen ? – Yeah. | 有什么事吗? 是的 |
[22:14] | – Is he dead ? – Yeah. | 他死了? 是的 |
[22:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:26] | His mom came and picked him up. | 他妈妈来领走了他 |
[22:29] | That never happens. | 那是从来没发生过的事 |
[22:33] | You could just see how much she loved those boys. | 你可以看出来她有多爱那些孩子们 |
[22:37] | Glynnis… | |
[22:39] | did Devon have brothers at the foster home ? | Devon还有兄弟在这个领养的家吗? |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 有 |
[22:44] | Two older brothers,Kevin and,and Raymond. | 2个哥哥,Kevin,和Raymond |
[22:50] | What happened to them ? | 他们怎么样了? |
[22:55] | The boys’ mother,Candace Malton, | 孩子们的妈妈,Candace Malton |
[22:57] | served 47 of a 90-day sentence for smashing a brick | 被判了90天,服了47天的刑 |
[23:00] | into her abusive boyfriend’s face. | 因为用砖块砸了她男朋友的脸 |
[23:02] | Sounds like self-defense to me. | 听上去像是自卫 |
[23:04] | Yeah,if she would’ve walked after the first hit. | 是的,如果她第一次 袭击后就走开的话 |
[23:06] | So,how many times did she actually hit him ? | 那她实际上打了他多少次? |
[23:08] | Five. It takes battered women a while to see the light, | 5次,被欺负惯了的 妇女一般不会反抗 |
[23:11] | but once they do,there’s no going back. | 但是一旦开始反抗,就义无反顾 |
[23:14] | Okay,so the Malton boys were placed in foster care | 好的,所以Malton的孩子们被寄养了 |
[23:17] | while Mom served her sentence. | 当他们的妈妈在服刑期间 |
[23:19] | A single mother,she reinstated her parental rights | 一个单身母亲 |
[23:21] | as soon as she got out of jail. | 她一出狱就要回了自己的孩子 |
[23:23] | After what happened to her son, | 在她儿子出事后 |
[23:24] | she didn’t want to have anything to do with Child Services. | 她不想再和儿童组织有任何联系 |
[23:26] | – Any idea where the mother is now ? – No. | 这个母亲现在在哪? 不知道 |
[23:28] | I’ve already checked welfare,Medicaid,HUD rolls– | 我已经查过福利,医疗补助 和住房部门的名单 |
[23:32] | she’s in the wind. | 她像是人间蒸发了 |
[23:33] | – I’ll put out a BOLO. – No offense,but… | 看来得我派人去找了 没别的意思,但是… |
[23:36] | why didn’t you check in to the kids’ welfare | 为什么你没有检查 一下孩子们的状况 |
[23:39] | after the mom was released from jail ? | 在他们的妈妈出狱后? |
[23:41] | 8,000 child abuse/neglect investigations a year. | 一年有8000个儿童 被虐待和疏于照顾案要查 |
[23:45] | There’s only so much we can do. | 我们只能做这么多了 |
[23:47] | Look,despite her taste in men,in my opinion, | 听着,撇开她对男人 的事来说,在我看来 |
[23:50] | Candace Malton was a good mother. | Candace Malton是个好母亲 |
[23:52] | One of her sons is dead,and the other two are missing. | 她一个儿子死了,另外俩个失踪了 |
[23:57] | What’s good about that ? | 怎么还会是个好母亲呢? |
[24:03] | Hey,Mia. | 嗨,Mia |
[24:04] | Have you finished processing the batons ? | 你查完警棍了吗? |
[24:06] | Yeah,just now. | 刚查完 |
[24:08] | I found blood,epithelials and hair on all of them. | 我在所有的上面都发现了 血迹,上皮组织和毛发 |
[24:11] | There are several DNA sources from everyone but the victim. | 有每个人身上的几处DNA资源 唯独没有死者的 |
[24:16] | Which means that a police baton never connected with Sam Mendez. | 这就是说警棍从来没接触过Sam Mendez |
[24:19] | He had to already be down when the cops entered the cell. | 当警察冲进拘留室时 他应该已经倒下了 |
[24:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:26] | – Catherine Willows ? – Yeah. | Catherine Willows? 是我 |
[24:28] | Lieutenant Arthur Chan, watch commander for Central Holding. | Arthur Chan副队长, 中心拘留室的监管指挥官 |
[24:32] | We are almost finished with our investigation, | 我们调查的差不多了 |
[24:34] | but I can tell you that the victim’s prints | 但是我能告诉你的是死者的指纹 |
[24:36] | don’t match the Sam Mendez that’s wanted for murder. | 和因谋杀被通缉的Sam Mendez的不符 |
[24:39] | You telling me we arrested the wrong guy ? | 你是告诉我,我们抓错人了? |
[24:41] | It was a routine traffic stop. | 一次常规的交通违章检查 |
[24:44] | The arresting officer ran the name | 拘捕的警官对了名字 |
[24:46] | and got an immediate warrant hit. | 看到通缉令就行动了 |
[24:49] | An arrest warrant for murder and… | 因谋杀和…被通缉的 |
[24:51] | two guys with the same name. | 这俩个人只是重名而已 |
[24:53] | – Out of the car ! – What did I do ? – Walk back. Hands up. | 下车! 我做错什么了? 转过去,举起手 |
[24:56] | The arresting officer did his job ; I did my job. | 拘捕的警官做了他们的 工作,我做了我的工作 |
[24:58] | No one’s saying that you didn’t. | 没人说你没做工作 |
[25:00] | Your subordinate Warrick Brown did. | 你的下属Warrick Brown就说过 |
[25:01] | With all due respect,Lieutenant, | 我无意冒犯你,副队长 |
[25:03] | that really doesn’t sound like the Warrick Brown I know. | 但是听起来不像是我认识的Warrick Brown |
[25:06] | You’re a civilian,but even you understand chain of command. | 你是个公务员,应该明白 行政管理系统的运作 |
[25:09] | Now,I’m giving you an opportunity to adjust his attitude. | 现在,我给你个机会 管教一下你下属的态度 |
[25:13] | Don’t make me. | 不要让我来管 |
[25:20] | Heard you found a print on the bin. | 听说你在箱子里发现了一个指纹 |
[25:22] | Yeah,I did. Under the lip curve. | 是的 在这个唇型边缘的下面 |
[25:28] | What ? | 什么? |
[25:29] | Well,I’m not sure of the best way to process the print. | 我不肯定怎样才能更好的处理指纹 |
[25:32] | – You take digital photos ? – Yeah. | 你拍了数码相片吗? 拍了 |
[25:33] | Well,hand them over. | 那给我吧 |
[25:35] | I’ll load it into the computer,reconstruct the image | 我传到计算机上,重建一下图像 |
[25:37] | while you finish processing. | 你先处理完那些 |
[25:39] | Well,what else is there left to do but run it through AFIS ? | 除了在AFIS(指纹自动识别系统)上查 还有什么可以做的吗? |
[25:43] | You’re gonna need an actual print for court. | 在法庭上你需要一个真正的指纹 |
[25:47] | Are you saying that I have to cut it out in order to lift it ? | 你是说我要把它剪下来? |
[25:50] | – Isn’t that destroying the evidence ? – No. | 那不是破坏证据了吗? 不是 |
[25:53] | You’re recovering it. | 你是在复原它 |
[25:54] | As long as you document it,you’re fine. | 只要你记录了下来,就没事了 |
[26:37] | Well,I appreciate your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[26:39] | No big deal. | 不用客气 |
[26:41] | I don’t know if I’d be quite as accommodating after just being… | 我不知道我是不是也会 这样乐于助人,在刚刚被… |
[26:47] | – Well,you know. – Demoted ? | 哦,你知道我要说的 降职? |
[26:52] | No hit in AFIS. | AFIS里没有 |
[26:53] | I’ve widened the search. I’ve got an FBI database hit. | 我扩大了搜索范围 在FBI的数据库里找到了一个 |
[26:57] | Your print belongs to an enlisted man. | 指纹是属于一个士兵的 |
[27:01] | Private First Class Philip Riley. | 一等兵 Philip Riley |
[27:04] | I hope you can tell me what the hell’s going on. | 我希望你能告诉我是怎么回事 |
[27:05] | M.P.’s just dragged me off a transport to Tikrit. | 宪兵将我从开往Tikrit 的车上扯了下来 |
[27:08] | That makes me look bad. Not that I mind. | 那让我很难堪 当然我也不在乎 |
[27:10] | Better here than over there, you know what I’m saying ? | 在这里总好过那儿 你知道我是什么意思 |
[27:13] | Well,you’re an American hero. | 哦,你是一个美国英雄 |
[27:15] | And I mean that,you all are. | 我是认真的,你们都是 |
[27:17] | What the hell were you doing on D Street ? | 你在D街到底干过些什么? |
[27:19] | D Street ? | D街? |
[27:20] | Explain to me why your fingerprints ended up | 给我解释一下为什么你的指纹出现 |
[27:22] | on a plastic bin container in an alley off D Street. | 在D街边一个小巷的塑料垃圾筒上 |
[27:25] | Oh,come on ! | 哦,别逗了 |
[27:27] | Oh. Did I forget to mention there was a dead kid inside ? | 哦,我是不是忘了告诉你 在那里面还有个死了的孩子 |
[27:33] | Whoa,I thought this was about paying for trim inside county lines. | 哦,我还以为只是在县内 路上乱扔垃圾罚款而已 |
[27:37] | All I did was take out the trash. | 我所做的只是将垃圾拿出去 |
[27:39] | – That’s all I did. – For who ? | – 只有那些 – 帮谁? |
[27:42] | Some chickenhead ghetto rat. | 一些獐头鼠目的家伙 |
[27:44] | Uh… I was shipping out,and-and I decided to party,you know ? | 我在外边买东西 然后我想开个聚会 |
[27:48] | She was all I could afford. | 她是我可以付得起的 |
[27:49] | – Where’d you meet her ? – Some dive. The Seven Sins. | – 你在哪遇到她的? – 一个酒吧,”七宗罪” |
[27:53] | – What was her name ? – Devine. I think. | – 她叫什么? – Devine,我想是吧 |
[27:56] | I don’t remember if she told me her last name. | 我不记得她是否告诉过我她的姓 |
[27:59] | Anyway,we had some fun,and when I was done, | 我们过的不错,当我结束时 |
[28:02] | she told me to take out the trash. | 她让我把垃圾带出去 |
[28:04] | – End of story. – Not quite. | – 故事结束 – 还没有 |
[28:06] | – Where does she live ? – North Vegas somewhere. | – 她住在哪里? – 北Vegas的某个地方 |
[28:09] | – I was drunk as hell. – I want you to think real hard. | – 我醉得很厉害 – 我希望你认真努力的想想 |
[28:14] | I-I swear to God,I don’t know. | 我,我向上帝发誓,我不知道 |
[28:16] | I really don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[28:17] | – How’d you get there ? – In a taxi. | – 你怎么到的那里? – 出租车 |
[28:20] | And I left the same damn way. | 我也是那么回去的 |
[28:31] | – Ah,looks good on you. – Thanks. | – 啊,你看上去不错 – 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[28:40] | So,what’s up ? | 有什么贵干? |
[28:43] | Lieutenant Chan dropped by. | Chan副队长来过 |
[28:47] | Really ? | 真的? |
[28:49] | – I wonder what for. – To complain about you. | – 我想知道为了什么 – 来抱怨你 |
[28:53] | Wish you told me you’d had a beef with him. | 希望你早点告诉我 你对他很不满 |
[28:55] | There was nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[28:57] | We had words,it got heated,then it was over. | 我们说了几句,气氛变得火爆 然后就结束了 |
[29:01] | Well… I’m the supervisor of the swing shift. | 嗯,我是小夜班的头 |
[29:03] | I’m responsible for the whole team. | 我得向整个队伍负责 |
[29:05] | It’s my job to make sure that we remain objective and professional. | 保持队伍的客观性和 专业性是我的工作 |
[29:10] | Yeah,I really don’t see what the big deal is. | 是的,我真不认为这有什么不妥 |
[29:13] | I mean,I remember talking to Grissom… | 我是指,我记得和Grissom聊过… |
[29:15] | Well,I’m not Grissom. | 哦,我不是Grissom |
[29:18] | He let a lot of things slide that I won’t. | 他很多东西都不管,我不是 |
[29:21] | Is there anything else ? | 好吧,还有别的事吗? |
[29:22] | The evidence cleared the extraction team. | 证据显示狱警没有问题 |
[29:26] | You owe Lieutenant Chan an apology. | 你得向Chan副队长道歉 |
[29:29] | Written or verbal ? | 书面的还是口头的? |
[29:30] | From now on,anything that happens at a crime scene, | 从现在开始 犯罪现场发生的任何事 |
[29:32] | – I’m your first phone call. – Sure. | – 在第一时间通知我 – 当然 |
[30:45] | Fire in the hole ! Shooting two ! | 在洞里开枪! 开两枪 ! |
[31:09] | We now know the cops were not responsible, | 我们现在知道警察不太负责 |
[31:11] | so that leaves us with 34 suspects, all with rap sheets. | 所以给了我们34个嫌犯 全都有前科 |
[31:16] | Is there anything to narrow the focus ? | 有什么可以缩小范围吗? |
[31:18] | Well,I compared all 34 pairs– I came up with one sole pattern… | 哦,我比较了全部34双鞋 发现了一个鞋底花纹… |
[31:23] | and one suspect– Vincent Mendoza… | 和一个嫌犯–Vincent Mendoza… |
[31:28] | booked for meth manufacture. | 因为制造甲安菲他明犯过事 |
[31:30] | Well,the official C.O.D. was | 哦,官方的死亡原因是因为 |
[31:32] | blunt force trauma to the head,not stomping. | 头部受到重击,而不是践踏 |
[31:35] | Well,it’s not unreasonable to think the same guy | 那个重击他的家伙也可以跟着 |
[31:36] | that caused the blunt force trauma can also stomp him. | 践踏他,没有什么不合理 |
[31:39] | Well,that all sounds good,but why go to all that trouble ? | 好罢,听起来合理,不过为什么 这么麻烦(杀一个人) |
[31:43] | Because the gun was hot. Ran it though IBIS. | 因为枪比较棘手 通过IBIS查出 |
[31:45] | It was used in an execution-style murder. | 它曾经用来杀了个人 |
[31:48] | The last thing the guy wanted to do | 这家伙最不想发生的就是 |
[31:49] | was to get caught with a gun that had a body on it. | 被抓时戴着一把有命案的枪 |
[31:52] | Yeah,well,this victim looks like the perfect patsy to drop a gun on. | 是的,这个受害者看上去是 将枪栽脏上去的绝好选择 |
[31:57] | Yeah… little fish in a tank full of sharks. | 是啊…鲨鱼池里的一条小鱼 |
[32:04] | What’s on the table,gentlemen ? | 想说什么,先生们? |
[32:06] | Murder,two counts. | 谋杀,两项 |
[32:09] | Your client killed a man in a holding cell | 你的委托人在看守室里杀了一个人 |
[32:11] | and tried to frame the cops for it. | 并且想嫁祸到警察身上 |
[32:13] | That’s bull and you know it. | 全是胡扯,你知道的 |
[32:16] | Let’s hear the corroborating evidence, | 让我们听听证据 |
[32:18] | and it’d better be good. | 最好是让人信服的 |
[32:20] | Mr. Mendoza was hooked in a raid on a meth lab. | Mendoza先生是在突袭 一个毒品作坊时被抓的 |
[32:22] | Problem was,he was carrying a concealed weapon | 问题是,他带着一把藏匿的武器 |
[32:24] | and had no time to ditch it. | 还没来得及丢弃 |
[32:26] | He dropped the weapon down his pants,planned to get rid of it | 他把武器从裤口掉下来,想扔掉它 |
[32:29] | in central holding before the cavity search. | 在中心看守室,进行腹部搜查前 |
[32:32] | So far,I’m not hearing anything you can actually prove. | 到目前为止,我还没有听到 任何你们可以证实的东西 |
[32:35] | Well,I’m sure Vincent here knew a lot of people inside | 哦,我相信Vincent认识很多里面的家伙 |
[32:38] | since he is a repeat offender. | 因为他是一个惯犯 |
[32:40] | But only one man didn’t fit,huh ? | 不过有一个人不认识,对吧? |
[32:42] | Fear must’ve been rolling off him in waves so strong you could probably smell it. | 恐惧一定从他的身上透出来 如此强烈,你一定闻得到 |
[33:00] | – What you looking at,huh ? – Nothing. Nothing. | – 你在看什么,嗯? – 没有,没有 |
[33:04] | I said,what’re you looking at,mark ? | 我说,你在看什么,Mark? |
[33:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:18] | 911 ! 911,man ! | 911! 911,来人啊! |
[33:25] | Typical. | 很形象 |
[33:27] | Knew you guys would try to pin this on me. | 我知道你们想将 这个案子扯到我身上 |
[33:29] | I wasn’t anywhere near the fish. | 我和那个倒霉蛋一点关系也没有 |
[33:31] | You sure about that ? | 你确信? |
[33:33] | That’s what I said,isn’t it ? | 那是我刚刚说的,对吧 |
[33:35] | Well,it’s good to know, | 哦,听听也不错 |
[33:36] | since your boot prints were found on the victim’s head. | 既然在受害者的头上 发现了你的鞋印 |
[33:41] | See,you didn’t want to get caught with a gun used in another homicide. | 你不想带着一把另一 凶杀案中用的手枪被抓 |
[33:45] | A meth dealer,your partner, | 一个毒品贩子,你的合伙人 |
[33:47] | was found in the desert two weeks ago. | 两星期前在沙漠里被发现 |
[33:50] | Any one of those guys could’ve carried a gun into the holding cell. | 看守室里的那些家伙 谁都有可能带那把枪 |
[33:53] | It’s not likely,unless you can explain how Vincent here | 不太可能,除非你可以解释为什么 |
[33:55] | got his pubic hair and feces caught in the gun’s hammer. | 枪锤上有Vincent的耻毛和粪渣 |
[34:02] | Give us some time. | 请给我们一点时间 |
[34:06] | How’s 25 to life sound ? | 25年到终身监禁如何? |
[34:25] | $40 buys the lips,a hundy gets you south. | 用嘴$40,做一次$100 |
[34:27] | Goes double for around the world. | 出台翻倍 |
[34:29] | You got a car ? You sure about that ? | 你有车? 你确定? |
[34:32] | ‘Cause you don’t look like you got a car to me. | 看上去你不像有车 |
[34:33] | Take a hike,John. I’m her next appointment. | 走开,John 我是她下一个客户 |
[34:37] | I didn’t do nothing but sit here,Officer. | 警官,我坐这什么也没有做 |
[34:40] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[34:42] | Can’t believe you’re gonna ruin my day for this. | 难以相信你们就这样毁了我这一天 |
[34:44] | You don’t have enough to charge me with solicitation. | 仅仅是引诱 你们没有足够的证据起诉我 |
[34:46] | Hey ! Watch it,bitch. | 嗨! 小心点,贱人 |
[34:48] | It’s a wig,hair is consistent. | 是假发,和头发一样颜色 |
[34:50] | Could you open your mouth for me,please ? | 可以张开你的嘴吗,请? |
[34:53] | Come on,you can do that in your sleep,honey. | 帮帮忙了,你睡觉时都可以做的事 |
[34:55] | Open up or we’ll have to stick you with a needle. | 张开嘴,否则我们就得给你来一针 |
[35:09] | Taking your pet for a walk ? | 带你的宠物散步? |
[35:11] | I know how much you like my little fetal pig, | 我知道你有多喜欢我的小猪胚胎 |
[35:13] | so I’m giving him to you as an office-warming gift. | 所以我就把它当成 办公室乔迁贺礼送给你了 |
[35:17] | That is so thoughtful. | 你太有心了 |
[35:21] | Now tell me why you really stopped by. | 现在告诉我,你过来的真正原因 |
[35:24] | – You checking up on me ? – No. | – 来检查我? – 不是 |
[35:27] | What’ve you heard ? Who talked to you ? | 你听到什么了? 谁告诉你的? |
[35:30] | See ? | 你看? |
[35:32] | You’ve been on the job for a week and you’re already paranoid. | 你干这份工作才一个星期 就开始多疑猜测了 |
[35:38] | When I was your right-hand and your left, | 当我是你的副手,你又不在时 |
[35:41] | I always knew that if it hit the fan, | 我知道如果闯了什么祸 |
[35:44] | that you’d be the one to get dirty. | 担责任的人是你 |
[35:47] | – Hey,that’s the job. – Yeah,that’s the job. | – 嗨,工作就是这样 – 是啊,工作就是这样 |
[35:53] | Did you ever play politics ? | 你搞过政治没有? |
[35:57] | I once ran for president of the science club in junior high. | 中学时有一次竞选过 科学俱乐部的主席 |
[36:01] | Mary Hardy beat me out by one vote. | Mary Hardy赢了我一票 |
[36:05] | I’m going to guess that you didn’t vote for yourself. | 我猜你没有投自己一票 |
[36:11] | I’m not any good at politics. And it’s cost me. | 搞政治我不行 并且它让我失去很多 |
[36:16] | It’s how I lost Nick and Warrick. | 这就是为何我失去了Nick和Warrick |
[36:19] | – Your loss was my gain. – Yeah. | – 你丢掉的全给了我 – 是啊 |
[36:25] | And at least they’re in good hands. | 至少他们有个好的领导 |
[36:29] | We’ve been sitting here a long-ass time. | 我们在这里坐了很长时间了 |
[36:34] | What can I say,I like your company. | 我能怎么说,我喜欢和你一起 |
[36:37] | What’d you bring me down here for ? | 你为什么带我到这里? |
[36:39] | I was only trying to make a few bucks. | 我只是想赚一点小钱 |
[36:46] | DNA’s a match. | DNA吻合 |
[36:50] | Match to what ? | 和什么吻合? |
[36:51] | To one of your hairs that you left on the body of a little boy. | 和你丢在小男孩尸体上 的一根头发吻合 |
[36:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[36:56] | No ? | 不知道? |
[36:58] | I wondered why anyone would leave one kid with you, much less three. | 我不明白为什么会有人将 孩子留给你,更别说3个了 |
[37:02] | You have seven ileals in common with the dead boy. | 你和死去的孩子 有七个遗传基因相符 |
[37:04] | Although that’s not enough to say you’re related, | 虽然还不足以说你 和小孩有血缘关系 |
[37:06] | it’s certainly enough to keep digging. | 可是足够我们继续调查下去了 |
[37:08] | You know,I ran your wants and warrants. | 你知道,我查过你的记录 |
[37:11] | It kicked out some aliases. | 找到了一些别名 |
[37:14] | I mean,Devine’s a street name. | 我是说Devine只是你在街上用的 |
[37:17] | But you’re also known as Darlene Lewis, | 不过你又叫Darlene Lewis |
[37:19] | married briefly to a grifter. | 和一个骗子有过短暂婚史 |
[37:22] | And a.k.a. Darlene Malton. | 还叫过Darlene Malton |
[37:28] | Hey,that’s the same last name as the victim. | 嗨,这和受害者的姓一样 |
[37:31] | To starve anyone is beyond me, | 谁饿死了不关我的事 |
[37:33] | but to do it to a child… | 可是饿死了一个孩子 |
[37:36] | a relative,is unforgivable. | 一个亲戚,是不可原谅的 |
[37:51] | Wasn’t even like that. | 根本不是那样的 |
[37:52] | My cousin Candy left me with them bad-ass kids and no money. | 我的表妹Candy离开了我 丢下了几个小崽子,还没有钱 |
[37:56] | How am I supposed to feed them ? | 我如何能养活他们? |
[37:57] | You don’t look like you’ve missed any meals to me. | 你看上去没有少吃任何东西 |
[37:59] | Know what,skinny bitch,go to hell. | 你知道什么,小贱人,去死吧 |
[38:00] | I just scrape by. | 我仅仅是勉强过日子 |
[38:02] | If you couldn’t take care of them, | 如果你不能照顾他们 |
[38:03] | why didn’t you just turn them over to Social Services ? | 为什么不把他们送到社会福利机构? |
[38:05] | I promised I wouldn’t. | 我发过誓不那样做 |
[38:07] | Little D got hurt last time. | 小D上次(在那)受过伤 |
[38:09] | She would’ve killed me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[38:11] | What’s she going to do when she finds out her son is dead ? | 如果她发现自己儿子 死了她会怎么做? |
[38:15] | I did the best I could. | 我已经尽了力了 |
[38:17] | Okay,where are the boys now ? | 好吧,现在孩子们在哪里? |
[38:24] | Uh-uh,you’re not gonna blame this on me. | 嗯,你们不能因为这事怪我 |
[38:26] | I want a lawyer. | 我要一个律师 |
[38:28] | You can have a lawyer | 你可以有一个律师 |
[38:29] | after you give me the address. | 在你告诉我地址以后 |
[38:32] | But let me tell you something– | 不过让我告诉你一些东西 |
[38:34] | if those boys die, | 如果那些孩子们死了 |
[38:35] | I’m going to make it my business to see you get the death penalty. | 我将会想尽方法 让你接受死刑惩罚 |
[38:48] | There’s no one in the house. | 屋子里没有人 |
[38:50] | Where are the kids ? | 孩子们在哪里? |
[38:51] | I don’t know,let’s check around back. | 我不知道,让我们到后面看看 |
[38:54] | So,turns out that Mom was sending money after all. | 证据显示孩子母亲有寄钱过来 |
[38:57] | I found this letter inside mailed from Seattle | 我在里面找到这份来自西雅图的信 |
[38:59] | with 300 bucks in it for the kids’ upkeep. | 有300快钱孩子的保育费 |
[39:02] | And that skanky bitch used it to buy a new TV. | 那个极其恶心的贱女人 拿来买了一个新电视 |
[39:48] | Paint chips. | 油漆裂片 |
[39:50] | Smells like a toilet. | 闻起来像卫生间 |
[40:00] | Yeah,she never let them upstairs. | 是的,她从不让孩子们上来 |
[40:02] | Kevin,Raymond… | |
[40:05] | Oh,no. I’m going to call an ambulance. | 哦,不要 我马上叫救护车 |
[40:09] | This is Detective Jim Brass. I need EMS. | 这是Jim Brass侦探,我需要EMS |
[40:13] | He’s alive ! | 他还活着! |
[40:14] | We need water and blankets. | 我们需要水和毯子 |
[40:17] | Oh,my gosh. | 哦,我的天啊 |
[40:21] | Hey. Are you Kevin or Raymond ? | 嗨,你是Kevin还是Raymond ? |
[40:25] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[40:27] | It’s all right,you’re safe now. | 没事了,你现在安全了 |
[40:30] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:44] | So,Seattle P.D. has located Candace Malton. | 西雅图警察局找到了Candace Malton |
[40:48] | They’re putting her on a plane tonight. | 他们把她送上了今晚的飞机 |
[40:50] | They said she’s pretty broken up. | 他们说她几乎垮掉了 |
[40:53] | She left her kids with her hooker cousin. | 她把自己的孩子留给了妓女表姐 |
[40:55] | She should’ve known better. | 她应该了解清楚 |
[40:59] | Where are you going to take her first,the hospital or the morgue ? | 你准备先带她去哪? 医院还是太平间? |
[41:02] | Guess I might as well get it over with. | 我想我也得想好了 |
[41:04] | I mean,once she sees the kids she’s not going to want to leave them. | 我是说,她一见到自己的孩子 她一定不会再离开他们 |
[41:09] | What do you think ? | 你如何认为? |
[41:13] | Go with the living,Jim. | 先看活着的,Jim |
[41:15] | The dead can wait. | 死去的可以等 |