时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | What are you doing ? | 你在干嘛? |
[00:22] | I’m going insane. | 我快抓狂了 |
[00:24] | I don’t understand this diagram. | 我看不懂这个图解 |
[00:27] | You don’t need a diagram. | 你不需要图解 |
[00:30] | You need a woman. | 你需要个女人 |
[00:40] | I’m looking forward to your speech. | 我很期待你的演说 |
[00:50] | What A.D. Cavallo will enjoy the most | 主管助理Cavallo最享受的 |
[00:54] | is no longer having to lie about how much work he has to do. | 就是他不必再为了他的工作量而说谎了 |
[01:00] | Enjoy your retirement,Bob. | 祝退休生活愉快 |
[01:03] | But seriously,folks… | 不过说真的… |
[01:05] | appointing the new Assistant Director | 我非常重视为证物化验室… |
[01:07] | for the Crime Lab is not a task I take lightly. | 委任新主管助理这件事 |
[01:10] | I believe in promoting from within. | 我决定内部提升 |
[01:13] | I believe in rewarding years | 我相信大家多年来为部门 |
[01:15] | of dedication and devotion to this Department. | 做出的贡献和牺牲 |
[01:19] | I believe in Conrad Ecklie. | 我相信Conrad Ecklie的能力 |
[01:29] | For a proper introduction, I’d like to turn to his good friend… | 下面,我们由他多年的好友兼同事 |
[01:32] | and colleague of many years …Supervisor Gil Grissom. | Gil Grissom主管为我们做正式介绍 |
[01:40] | Gil… | |
[01:41] | I got a 419. | 有个紧急状况 |
[01:43] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[01:44] | Swing’s tapped out. I’m the back-up. | Swing’s 不在,我就是候补 |
[01:48] | Here… you give my speech. | 拿着…我的演说换你来 |
[01:53] | Good luck,Conrad. | 祝好运,Conrad |
[01:59] | Gil… | |
[02:06] | What’s going on ? | 这是怎么回事? |
[02:09] | “What can I say about Conrad Ecklie ?” | “关于Conrad Ecklie,我能说些什么呢?” |
[02:14] | “You want to help me out up here?” | “你能不能上来帮帮我啊?” |
[02:22] | Hey,Griss… | 嘿,Griss… |
[02:24] | What’s with the monkey suit ? | 干嘛打扮这么正式? |
[02:25] | I was at a funeral across the street. | 我刚参加了个葬礼 |
[02:28] | At a casino ? My condolences. | 在个赌场里面?真抱歉 |
[02:31] | Scene’s in the east penthouse. | 现场在东面的顶楼复式套房 |
[02:32] | Gotta use the VIP elevator. | 你需要搭VIP专用电梯 |
[02:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | What floor did you want ? | 几楼? |
[02:53] | Where do you think I’m going ? | 你认为我要去哪层呢? |
[02:56] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[02:57] | You don’t recognize me. | 你不认得我了 |
[03:01] | Apparently not. | 很明显不认识 |
[03:03] | In the lab,I usually wear my hair up. | 在化验室里,我的头发都是梳上去的 |
[03:07] | Oh,yeah… | 哦,对… |
[03:09] | You’re pulling in when I’m pulling out. | 我下班的时候你上班 |
[03:11] | Sofia Curtis. | |
[03:12] | CSI-Three,day shift. You work for Ecklie. | CSI-3,白天的班 你是Ecklie的员工 |
[03:15] | As of tonight, so do you. | 从今晚开始,你也是了 |
[03:22] | Hey,Gil… hey,Sofie. | 嘿,Gil…嘿,Sofie |
[03:24] | Sorry to drag you away from the Chicken Cordon Bleu. | 很抱歉害你们没吃到晚宴 |
[03:27] | It’s the McKinley High Homecoming. | 今晚是McKingley中学的毕业舞会 |
[03:31] | The dance is downstairs, | 舞会在楼下举行 |
[03:33] | but the cool kids’ party is in here. | 不过比较酷的孩子们都聚在这里 |
[03:42] | This place makes the Rain Man suite at Caesar’s look like my condo. | 这地方豪华到让Caeser酒店 的总统套房看起来像我的公寓 |
[03:46] | These rooms are just for whales and royalty. | 这些房间都是给皇室住的 |
[03:48] | What’s up ? | 怎么样? |
[03:49] | We’re running down the VIP host, see who’s got it tonight. | 我们在查今晚VIP的名单 |
[03:54] | Okay,paramedics pronounced,left the scene undisturbed. | 急救人员已经宣布死亡 不要破坏现场 |
[03:58] | Name is Nicole Jensen,17. | 她的名字是Nicole Jensen,17岁 |
[04:00] | Coroner’s en route. | 法医在路上了 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna talk to the MTV generation. | 我去找那些青少年好好聊聊 |
[04:11] | Where’s your kit ? | 你的工具呢? |
[04:13] | I can send a uniform to bring it up. | 我可以叫个警员帮你送上来 |
[04:22] | Teenager abuses drugs and/or booze… | 青少年滥用毒品和/或酒 |
[04:26] | there’s a news flash. | 真有新意 |
[04:34] | Contusions on her neck. | 她脖子上有擦伤 |
[04:36] | And the position suggests she was grabbed from behind. | 她应该是被人从后面袭击 |
[04:42] | “A night to remember.” | “值得回忆的一晚” |
[04:46] | A night to forget. | 应该忘记的一晚 |
[05:31] | Okay… so I talked to the VIP host. | 我查了VIP名单 |
[05:32] | The room was checked out to Charlie Macklin. | 这房间是一个叫做 Charlie Macklin的人租的 |
[05:35] | It’s his casino. | 这里是他的赌场 |
[05:36] | Yeah,it’s for his daughter,Janelle. | 他是为了他女儿Janelle租的 |
[05:38] | She’s having an after party with her and her friends. | 她和她的朋友要在这里开派队 |
[05:41] | Oh,off the streets and out of trouble. | 哦,本以为这样就不会惹麻烦了 |
[05:43] | Best laid plans. | 计划还不错 |
[05:45] | So what’s the daughter’s story ? | 这个女儿现在是什么情况? |
[05:48] | She is not in the hall. We haven’t seen her yet. | 我不在大堂里,我还没见过她 |
[05:51] | We’re still looking. | 我们还在找她 |
[06:09] | I can barely move in this dress | 穿这裙子我几乎无法行动 |
[06:11] | and we haven’t cleared the bathroom yet, | 而我们还没检查浴室 |
[06:12] | so there it is. | 所以… |
[06:15] | Don’t worry, I’m wearing underwear. | 不用担心,我有穿内衣 |
[06:18] | As far as you know. | 据你所知 |
[06:23] | Liver temp is 97.2. | 肝温度是97.2 |
[06:25] | She’s been dead less than two hours. | 她的死亡时间是两小时内 |
[06:28] | Banana peel… | 香蕉皮… |
[06:29] | G-string… | 性感内裤… |
[06:32] | Scared of that. | 我怕这玩意儿 |
[06:36] | Ligature marks on both of her wrists. | 她的手腕有被捆绑的痕迹 |
[06:41] | Some kind of adhesive residue,too. | 还有些具黏性的渣滓 |
[06:49] | So,she was bound ? | 她被捆绑过? |
[06:54] | Marked impression on her left cheek. | 左边的脸颊上有压痕 |
[07:00] | Maybe some sort of circular device pressed against her face ? | 可能被圆形的物体挤压过 |
[07:10] | No beer or liquor. | 没有任何酒类 |
[07:12] | Just water,yogurt, and OJ. | 只有水,酸乳酪,和橘子汁 |
[07:16] | Mixers,not for drinks… maybe for drugs. | 都是混合物,不过不是混酒 可能是混某种毒品 |
[07:21] | Right pH in the stomach speeds the buzz. | 胃里有适量的氢离子活度, 可以增强毒品的效力 |
[07:25] | I think there’s narco around here somewhere. | 这里有没有缉毒科的? |
[07:28] | A-A-Are you talking to me ? | 你在对我说话吗? |
[07:30] | No. | 不是 |
[07:32] | Do you always process like this ? | 你每次都这样处理证物吗? |
[07:34] | – Like what ? – With your mouth. | – 怎么样? – 用你的嘴 |
[07:38] | Whenever I meet someone new, | 每次认识新同事的时候 |
[07:40] | I always say their name out loud a few times. | 我总要大声念几次他们的名字 |
[07:43] | Keeps a picture in my head. | 让我心里有个形象 |
[07:46] | I thought that’s why we had cameras. | 那不就是我们发明照相机的原因吗? |
[07:51] | So,Nikki comes running in and starts laughing at the carpet. | Nikki冲了进来,开始对着地毯笑 |
[07:55] | You know,hurling, blowing chunks,vomiting. | 跌跌撞撞,又呕吐 |
[07:58] | I got it,Miranda. I get the picture. | 我知道了,Miranda 我可以想像 |
[08:00] | I know what it means. | 我明白你的意思 |
[08:01] | The others came in, and,uh… | 其他人也跟进来了… |
[08:04] | Someone tried CPR, I guess. | 也有人尝试了急救 |
[08:07] | Didn’t work. We called 911. | 但没有用 所以我们报了警 |
[08:09] | – So,uh,you tight with Nikki ? – God,no. | – 你和Nikki熟吗? – 哦,当然不 |
[08:12] | Her dad was a freelance limo driver. | 她父亲是个开礼车的司机 |
[08:15] | I mean,you have to have a felony to get that job. | 一定是有案底的人才会做那种工作 |
[08:18] | – How would you know that ? – Everybody knows that. | – 你怎么知道的? – 大家都知道这点 |
[08:22] | The guy was an ex-kneebreaker for the old mob. | 那家伙以前是黑帮的打手 |
[08:25] | You ever see Casino ? The movie ? | 你看过《赌场》吗? 那部电影? |
[08:27] | – Yeah,sure,yeah. – Whatever. | 看过吧 |
[08:29] | – The guy Joe Pesci played. – Tony “The Ant” Spilotro. | Joe Pesci演的那个角色 Tony “蚂蚁” Spilotro |
[08:32] | Well,he and Nikki’s dad were friends. | 他和Nikki的父亲是好朋友 |
[08:34] | – Oh,yeah ? – In real life. | – 哦,真的吗? – 在现实生活中 |
[08:36] | Real lowlifes. | 真正下层的人 |
[08:39] | That girl was Kryptonite to me. | 我完全不认识那女孩 |
[08:42] | I’d be lying if I said any different. | 我说的全部是真话 |
[08:45] | Kids have been going in and out of the suite all night, | 整个晚上, 大家都进进出出的 |
[08:47] | but the front desk only issued card keys to seven. | 不过有套房钥匙卡的只有7个人 |
[08:50] | Brass has five of them upstairs… | Brass在楼上找到了5张 |
[08:53] | Uh,Janelle Macklin and Sean Paland are unaccounted for, | 还没有找到Janelle Macklin 和Sean Paland的 |
[08:57] | so I’ll check the casino. | 我在赌场里找找 |
[08:59] | I thought you were going to process the scene with Grissom. | 我以为你要和Grissom一起检查现场 |
[09:02] | I was. He said he had it covered. | 我本来是的, 但他说他可以搞定 |
[09:03] | Sofia Curtis is up there with him. | Sofia Curtis在上面帮他 |
[09:06] | Ecklie’s right hand. | Ecklie的左右手 |
[09:09] | Ever do a case with her ? | 你与她合作过吗? |
[09:11] | Hey,I heard Grissom stuck you with his speech. | 嘿,听说Grissom把他的演说推给你了 |
[09:14] | A napkin is not a speech. | 一张纸巾称不上是个演说 |
[09:16] | I’m going to need to see everybody who went in or out | 我需要你调查每个 |
[09:19] | of the east penthouse since check-in, | 今晚出入过东套房的人 |
[09:21] | and that includes stairwells and service entrances. | 包括从楼梯和员工入口出入的人 |
[09:25] | You know,that’s Janelle Macklin’s suite. | 你知道那是Janelle Macklin的套房 |
[09:28] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[09:30] | Her father owns the casino. | 这赌场是她父亲的 |
[09:32] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[09:37] | Dance is still going strong. | 舞会依然进行的很热烈 |
[09:40] | That’s the beauty of high school in Las Vegas. | 这就是拉斯维加斯中学的魅力 |
[09:43] | Homecoming in a casino, dance can go all night. | 毕业舞会在赌场里举行 整晚跳舞 |
[09:51] | I’ve been down here dancing for hours. | 我一直都在下面跳舞 |
[09:53] | – Ask anybody. – I might just do that. | – 不信你可以问人 – 我会的 |
[09:55] | Why don’t you come over here and talk to me for a second? | 你跟我来,我需要和你谈谈 |
[09:56] | Come on,man ! | 老兄! |
[09:57] | What,you need to tell your date or something ? | 怎样?你要和你的舞伴说一声吗? |
[10:00] | – I came stag. – Come here. | – 我一个人来的 – 过来 |
[10:01] | If I want a date, I’ll get one in there. | 如果我想要舞伴 在里面就可以找到 |
[10:03] | You know how many couples break up at Homecoming ? | 你知道多少情侣在毕业舞会分手吗? |
[10:06] | I looked it up. It’s like ten percent. | 我查过,好像有10% |
[10:08] | Staggering. | 难以置信 |
[10:10] | Hm… you hang out with Nikki a lot ? | 你经常和Nikki一起吗? |
[10:12] | Please… the girl’s a scarf. | 别开玩笑了,那女的是个花痴 |
[10:15] | Always hanging on the neck of anyone with loot. | 只要有钱就可以跟她有一手 |
[10:17] | Is that what was she doing up in the | 这就是她跟着你的兄弟们 |
[10:19] | P. Diddy suite with your buddies ? | 去楼上套房的原因吗? |
[10:22] | Guess everybody wanted in on that party. | 大家都想参加那个派队 |
[10:25] | And Nikki wasn’t on the list. | Nikki没有被邀请 |
[10:27] | Hey,wait,Janelle… Janelle,wait ! | 嘿,等等,Janelle! |
[10:29] | Look,Nikki, it’s no big deal. | Nikki,这没什么大不了的 |
[10:30] | You’re not missing anything. | 你没错过什么 |
[10:32] | That’s easy for you to say. C’mon,Janelle,we’re seniors. | 你说的简单 Janelle,我们要毕业了! |
[10:34] | This is my last homecoming… please ! | 这是我最后一次参加学校的舞会 求你了! |
[10:36] | Janelle’s always taking in strays. | Janelle每次都收留些怪人 |
[10:39] | Yeah,Janelle… | 是的,Janelle |
[10:40] | Do you know where Janelle is now ? | 你知道Janelle在哪里吗? |
[10:42] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:43] | You know,when I busted outta there, | 我刚才下楼的时候 |
[10:45] | she was still up there chillin’ with the rest of them. | 她还在套房里和其他人一起 |
[10:47] | Standard SAE kit was collected. | 收集标准的SAE样本 |
[10:50] | Physical finding of sexual activity. | 曾经有过性行为 |
[10:52] | Unable to determine if consensual or rape. | 无法决定是自愿还是被动 |
[10:55] | Collected heart blood sample. | 收集了心脏血液样本 |
[10:58] | Preliminary tox indicates psilocybin,MDMA, | 初步药检发现有菌类与MDMA成分的迷幻药 |
[11:02] | and THC in the system. | 还检验出四氢大麻酚 |
[11:05] | Green-colored fiber was collected from the nasal passages… | 鼻孔里采集到绿色的纤维质 |
[11:09] | to be forwarded to Trace Evidence for analysis. | 将送到证物科做进一步的调查 |
[11:13] | Vomitus mass was found in the throat and lungs | 喉咙和胃里有呕吐物 |
[11:15] | and there was petecchial hemorrhaging of the lower eyelids. | 下眼皮有明显的淤痕 |
[11:19] | Preliminary C.O.D. appears to be mechanical asphyxia | 根据胃里发现的残留物 |
[11:22] | from aspiration of gastric content | 初步鉴定死因为毒品引致的 |
[11:25] | as a result of acute drug intoxication. | 严重慢性中毒与窒息 |
[11:32] | Albert Robbins,M.E., employee number 228369. | Albert Robbins,M.E., 员工号 228369. |
[11:53] | Collected seven used condoms from two bedrooms. | 从两间房间里找到了7个用过的避孕套 |
[11:56] | Not a record in my book. | 还没破纪录 |
[11:59] | Fact that the victim’s wrists were bound | 受害者的手腕被绑 |
[12:01] | suggests possible sex games. | 他们可能玩过性游戏 |
[12:03] | Also pulled a plastic Baggie from a toilet | 我还从马桶里找到了一个塑胶袋 |
[12:06] | containing what looks like ground-up mushrooms, | 里面装的是“蘑菇” |
[12:08] | probably not the kind you put on pizza. | 当然不是煮菜用的蘑菇 |
[12:12] | Could be the source of the psilocybin. | 应该是菌类迷魂药的来源 |
[12:15] | One of those kids is still holding. | 那群孩子里有人没说真话 |
[12:16] | I’m gonna let Brass know. | 我要去通知Brass |
[12:20] | That time I was talking to you. | 我刚才再和你说话 |
[12:24] | What ? Sorry. | 什么?不好意思 |
[12:27] | I was,uh, | 我把你的声音… |
[12:28] | treating it like white noise. | 当成了白噪音 |
[12:32] | – What are you seeing ? – Chicken Cordon Bleu. | – 你在看什么? – 昨天我们没吃到的晚宴 |
[12:36] | Okay,there’s no evidence of that meal anywhere here, | 这里没有任何证据和晚宴有关 |
[12:40] | and Ecklie always said you had an odd sense of humor, | Ecklie常说你有很奇怪的幽默感 |
[12:43] | so that would make this a joke. | 所以,你刚才是在开玩笑吗? |
[12:47] | Not really. | 不完全是 |
[12:49] | If you’re on your feet when you’re throwing up, | 如果你呕吐的时候是站着的 |
[12:51] | the vomit goes everywhere. | 一定会吐的满地都是 |
[12:52] | The higher you are, the wider the splash ! | 站的越直,吐的面积越大 |
[12:56] | But… this vomit is confined to one specific area. | 但是,这片呕吐物的面积很小 |
[13:02] | So she was probably lying down | 所以她呕吐的时候 |
[13:05] | when she was throwing up. | 极可能躺在地上的 |
[13:06] | – Maybe unconscious. – Or already dead. | 可能是昏迷状态 也可能已经死了 |
[13:10] | Vomit could’ve been forced out by CPR compressions. | 呕吐物可能是在 急救的时候被挤压出来的 |
[13:13] | But that doesn’t explain the bruise on her cheek. | 可那也不能解释她脖子上为什么有淤痕 |
[13:15] | Or the green fibers in her nose. | 或是她鼻孔里的绿色纤维 |
[13:34] | Well… may have started here. | 可能是从这里考试的 |
[13:39] | Stop it ! | 放开我! |
[13:41] | Shut up your mouth ! | 闭上你的嘴! |
[13:51] | You’re all done. Let’s go. | 你完了,跟我走 |
[13:52] | What do you mean ? | 什么意思? |
[13:53] | We know you’re dealing drugs. | 我们知道你在贩毒 |
[13:54] | Nikki Jensen’s dead because of you. | Nikki Jensen的死你要负责 |
[13:55] | No,okay, wait,okay, | 不,等等 |
[13:56] | I don’t even do… I don’t even drink,okay ? | 我不吸毒 我也根本不喝酒 |
[13:58] | You don’t… you don’t want me,you… | 你要的人不是我 你要的是… |
[14:01] | you want Rex. | 你要找的人是Rex |
[14:04] | Hey,Rex. | 嘿,Rex |
[14:09] | Look,my name is Gavin. | 听着,我的名字是Gavin |
[14:10] | You got my license, check it. | 你有我的证件,你可以检查 |
[14:12] | No,no,it’s “Rex”, you know,as in RX*. * RX = drug prescription (abbreviation) | 不,不,是”Rex” 也就是”RX” (处方药方的缩写) |
[14:15] | I guess it’s a lot more subtle than “drugstore,” right ? | 的确比叫”药房”巧妙多了 对不对?(英文的”药物”和”毒品”是同一个词) |
[14:18] | I got nothing to do with drugs, my man. | 我和毒品一点关系也没有 |
[14:20] | You already searched me. | 你已经搜过我的身了 |
[14:21] | Is there anywhere else you care to look ? | 你还想搜搜什么别的地方吗? |
[14:24] | Hey,you better save that position for later,brother. | 小兄弟, 你那个姿势最好留着以后用 |
[14:26] | You’re gonna need it, where you’re going. | 在你就快要去的地方 那姿势会很实用的 |
[14:28] | – Is this our dealer ? – Oh,yeah. | – 他就是毒贩? – 没错 |
[14:30] | Get this straight,okay ? I’m not a drug dealer. | 你们搞清楚 我不是个毒贩 |
[14:33] | My dad owns seven restaurants, including one at the Bellagio | 我父亲拥有7间餐厅 包括Bellagio也有 |
[14:36] | and the gourmet room downstairs. | 还有楼下的餐厅 |
[14:37] | I don’t need drug money. | 我才不需要靠贩毒赚钱 |
[14:39] | Well,maybe you just like getting your friends high. | 可能你只是喜欢让你的朋友吸毒 |
[14:42] | There’s a song about that, I think. | 好像有首歌就是唱这个的 |
[14:58] | Hold out your hand. | 把手伸出来 |
[15:02] | Duct tape residue. | 胶纸的残留物 |
[15:04] | What do you know ? | 真想不到 |
[15:08] | You know,if the water is relatively still, | 如果水不是流动的, 就算泡在水里 |
[15:10] | submerged prints can remain for weeks, | 指纹还是可以被保留几星期 |
[15:14] | months, sometimes even years. | 几个月,甚至几年 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | When we match your prints on this bag, | 等我们在这个袋子上找到你的指纹 |
[15:28] | you’ll be charged with murder. | 你将会被起诉谋杀 |
[15:48] | I didn’t give Nikki anything. | 我什么都没有给Nikki |
[15:51] | The ‘shrooms were for the room. | 那些”蘑菇”是给这派队的 |
[15:52] | She was diving in there with both hands,and… | 是她自己一定要加入这派队… |
[15:55] | Did you have sex with her ? | 你和她发生过性行为吗? |
[15:57] | So what if I did ? She was… giving it away. | 就算有又怎么样 是她心甘情愿的 |
[16:00] | You tied her up and forced her down on the couch. | 你把她绑了起来,按到沙发上 |
[16:03] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我干的 |
[16:11] | G rissom. | |
[16:12] | I just found Janelle Macklin. | 我刚刚找到了Janelle Macklin |
[16:14] | Good. We need to talk to her right away. | 做的好,我们马上找她谈谈 |
[16:16] | That’s going to be tough. | 估计不太容易 |
[16:30] | Everyone hit the floor ! Now ! Now ! | 全部给我趴下 |
[16:38] | They had duct tape. | 他们用胶布 |
[16:40] | They tied everyone up, and they dragged Janelle out. | 把大家都绑起来 然后把Janelle拉了出去 |
[16:45] | So how did Nikki end up dead ? | 那Nikki是怎么死的? |
[16:51] | Eventually,we all… got ourselves free. | 我们后来挣脱了胶布 |
[16:55] | Everybody was scared, but Nikki was possessed. | 大家都很害怕 但Nikki有点不正常 |
[16:59] | She was wasted. Freaking out. | 她吸了太多迷幻药,抓狂了 |
[17:02] | – No ! I’m leaving ! – Shut up ! | – 不,我要走了 – 闭嘴! |
[17:11] | Shut up ! | 闭嘴! |
[17:13] | We weren’t trying to hurt her. | 我们无心伤害她 |
[17:16] | Well,that’s for the DA to decide. | 这点要由法庭来决定 |
[17:20] | Why try to hide the kidnapping ? | 为什么要掩饰这次绑架? |
[17:23] | I told the kids not to report it. | 是我叫他们不要报警的 |
[17:25] | And I told ’em not to leave the room. | 我还叫他们不要离开房间 |
[17:27] | They were smart enough to listen. | 可惜他们愚蠢的没听我的话 |
[17:29] | Janelle’s fine. It’s a game. | Janelle没事 这只是个游戏 |
[17:31] | You know,Mr. Macklin,based on the surveillance videotape… | 从监控摄像头拍下的带子里看来… |
[17:35] | I’ve seen it. | 我看过了 |
[17:37] | Your daughter looked terrified. | 你女儿看起来非常害怕 |
[17:38] | She does school plays. | 她演技很好 |
[17:41] | Says she wants to be an actor. | 她说过要做演员 |
[17:42] | At least that’s the story this month. | 至少这个月她是这么说的 |
[17:44] | So you think this is all an act ? | 你觉得一切都是在演戏? |
[17:46] | Daddy’s little girl begging for attention. | 爸爸的小公主想引人关注 |
[17:48] | Right on the button. | 对极了 |
[17:50] | Let me tell you about Janelle : | 让我告诉你Janelle是怎么个人 |
[17:52] | I sent her to a nice prep school back east, | 我她送到东部一所一流的寄宿学校 |
[17:54] | she flunked out on purpose. | 她故意不及格被踢出校 |
[17:57] | I gave her a Bentley for her sweet 16, | 她16岁生日时我送她一辆Bently |
[17:59] | she wraps it around a tree. | 她把车撞到树上 |
[18:00] | I’ve been putting up with this crap since she was a kid. | 从她懂事开始 我就一直容忍她如此这般 |
[18:03] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[18:04] | When was the last time you actually talked to your daughter ? | 你上次和你女儿谈话是什么时候? |
[18:07] | Yesterday,when she asked me to comp the suite. | 昨天,她要求我帮她租套房 |
[18:12] | You want me to call her,fine. | 你要我打给她? 好吧 |
[18:14] | She never goes anywhere without her cell phone. | 你去哪里都不会离开她的手机的 |
[18:21] | We have Janelle. | Janelle在我们手上 |
[18:22] | Wire one million U.S. dollars to Grand Caymans National Bank, | 我们要一百万美金转帐到 Grand Caymans国家银行 |
[18:26] | account number 489-27-63. | 账号是489-27-63 |
[18:29] | If the money is not deposited within 24 hours,she dies. | 如果24小时内还收不到钱 就帮她收尸吧 |
[18:36] | I take it that’s not her usual greeting. | 她平时不是这样接电话的吧 |
[18:40] | If this is a game, why ask for money ? | 如果这只是个游戏 为什么要钱? |
[18:42] | She obviously doesn’t need it. | 很明显,她并不需要钱 |
[18:44] | I pay,she wins. | 我给了钱,她就赢了 |
[18:47] | You want to know why the “abductors” want the money wired to the Caymans ? | 你知道”绑架者”为什么 要求把赎金用银行转帐吗? |
[18:50] | Smart move. | 聪明的选择 |
[18:52] | Most kidnappers do get busted at the drop. | 大多数绑架案 都是在取赎金时被侦破的 |
[18:54] | That’s where Janelle has her trust is set up. | Janelle的基金就设在那间银行 |
[18:56] | She knows how those banks work. | 她清楚银行的系统是怎样的 |
[18:57] | When Steve Wynn’s daughter was kidnapped, | 当Steve Wynn的女儿被绑架后 |
[18:59] | he didn’t tell the police. | 他没有报警 |
[19:01] | He went to the Mirage casino floor, | 他去了Mirage赌场 |
[19:04] | he got 1.4 million in cash, he made the drop… | 付了140万美金的现款 |
[19:07] | Got his daughter back in a couple hours. | 几个小时后他女儿就安全回家了 |
[19:09] | Yeah,I know the story. | 我听过这个故事 |
[19:11] | Steve Wynn’s daughter was a real victim. | Steve Wynn的女儿是个 真正的受害者 |
[19:13] | Janelle isn’t. | Janelle不是 |
[19:15] | Game or not,Mr. Macklin, one girl is dead, | 不管是不是游戏 一个女孩已经死了 |
[19:18] | your daughter is missing. | 你的女儿则失踪 |
[19:20] | We’re compelled to investigate here. | 我们一定要继续调查下去 |
[19:22] | You do that. | 请便 |
[19:23] | And when Janelle turns up,crying, saying how sorry she is, | 等Janelle出现了, 哭诉着她有多么抱歉 |
[19:26] | you make sure she answers for it. | 你们一定要给她 她应得的惩罚 |
[19:46] | Mr. Jensen,your daughter’s personal effects are at the front desk. | Jensen先生, 你女儿的私人物品在接待处 |
[20:04] | At least you got your money’s worth out of the rental. | 至少你这件礼服没白租 |
[20:10] | I just wanted to let you know, | 我只是想告诉你 |
[20:11] | no hard feelings about you leaving the banquet. | 你中途离开晚宴,我并不介意 |
[20:14] | You’re just… doing your job. | 你只是在做你份内的工作 |
[20:20] | Have you decided yet who’s going to be the day shift supervisor ? | 你决定提升谁 做白天班的主管了吗? |
[20:26] | Well,Sofia’s a logical choice, | Sofia是个适当的选择 |
[20:28] | but nothing’s official yet. | 不过还没有正式定下来 |
[20:29] | You should consider Catherine. | 你可以考虑Catherine |
[20:31] | She’s earned it. | 她付出了很多 |
[20:32] | I’ll,uh,I’ll give it some thought. | 呃,我会考虑的 |
[20:37] | Oh,you know… I’d love to get a copy of your speech. | 哦,你可以给我一份 你演说的草稿吗? |
[20:41] | Just a little souvenir for my scrapbook. | 我想留做纪念 |
[20:45] | – I’ll get you a copy. – That’d be great. | – 我拷贝一份 – 太好了 |
[20:52] | Tell me something. | 有什么进展吗 |
[20:54] | I think my eyes need Band-Aids. | 我觉得我的眼睛需要创可贴 |
[20:57] | Tough shift. | 辛苦了 |
[20:59] | You did say “shift,” right ? | 你刚刚是说”辛苦”吗? |
[21:03] | I reviewed roughly eight hours | 我已经连续看了8个小时 |
[21:06] | of video surveillance you so generously provided. | 你给我的这些录映带 |
[21:09] | Janelle Macklin and several friends | Janelle和她的几个朋友 |
[21:11] | rode the VIP elevator to the penthouse around 8:00 p.m. | 在晚上8点的时候 乘VIP电梯上了顶楼套房 |
[21:14] | The only other time Janelle set foot in the elevator… | 等Janelle再次回到这电梯里时 |
[21:16] | she was a ransom note. | 她已经是人质的身份 |
[21:23] | Well,we know they didn’t take the VIP elevator down… | 他们没有乘坐VIP电梯 |
[21:26] | And,based on the video, they didn’t use the stairs | 据录映带显示, 他们也没有走楼梯 |
[21:28] | or the service elevator, either. | 员工电梯也没有他们的踪影 |
[21:31] | Maybe’s she’s still in the suite. | 她可能还在套房里 |
[21:34] | It’s a big room. | 反正套房很大 |
[21:42] | Man,there must be over a hundred shoeprints in here. | 老天,这里至少有几百个脚印 |
[21:46] | Even more fingerprints on those buttons. | 按键上的指纹更多 |
[21:49] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:52] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[21:54] | – How’s it going ? – Great. | – 怎么样? – 好极了 |
[21:57] | Got all the towels we need here. | 有用不完的毛巾 |
[22:00] | Yeah… | 的确… |
[22:01] | I might stick a few of those in my trunk. | 我可能还会带几条回家 |
[22:07] | The same costumes as the kidnappers. | 和绑架者同样的装束 |
[22:12] | These guys definitely knew their way around this hotel. | 这些家伙对宾馆似乎熟门熟路 |
[22:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:00] | Hey,Catherine… | 嘿,Catherine |
[23:07] | got everything we need for Halloween except the candy. | 除了糖果, 万圣节需要的东西都齐了 |
[23:13] | The abductors exposed their faces to Janelle Macklin. | 绑架者让Janelle Macklin 看到他们的脸了 |
[23:17] | That’s one of two things– | 有两个可能 |
[23:18] | either she knew them, or they were going to whack her. | 她认得罪犯, 或是他们准备杀了她 |
[23:47] | Look,I don’t know why you had to drag me down here on my day off. | 我不明白,今天是我的假期 你为什么要把我叫来? |
[24:17] | What’s this,Kenny ? | 这是什么,Kenny? |
[24:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:22] | Sure you do. | 你当然知道 |
[24:26] | A digital video time-delay. | 这是个数码影像延迟器 |
[24:29] | TiVo-ing the casino. | 你对监控系统做了手脚 |
[24:32] | Now that’s ballsy. | 胆子真大 |
[24:37] | You time-shifted the signal from the | 你利用仪器 |
[24:39] | west penthouse service elevator | 把西边套房的员工电梯的信号 |
[24:43] | and you fed it to the east monitor. | 转接到了东边套房 |
[24:57] | You were in on it. | 你是同谋 |
[24:59] | Janelle asked me to do her a favor. | Janelle叫我帮她 |
[25:02] | I really like her. | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[25:04] | You know,I practically watched her grow up, | 你知道,我几乎是看着她长大的 |
[25:07] | I mean,through the… cameras. | 通过…摄像头 |
[25:13] | I’m so fired. | 我一定会被解雇的 |
[25:16] | I screwed with Charlie Macklin. | 我若上了Charlie Macklin |
[25:17] | I’m probably dead. | 我死定了 |
[25:19] | – Where is she ? – I don’t know. | – 她在哪里? – 我不知道 |
[25:22] | She said she wanted | 她说,她想… |
[25:24] | to sneak some guys up to her suite | 藏个人在她套房里 |
[25:26] | that Mr. Macklin wouldn’t like. | 但Macklin先生不会同意 |
[25:29] | What was I supposed to do ? | 我没有其他选择 |
[25:30] | I mean,she’s the boss’ daughter. | 她是我老板的女儿 |
[25:31] | She’s also a person of interest in the death of Nicole Jensen. | 她也是Nicole Jensen 之死的重点疑犯之一 |
[25:35] | – If you know anything… – I’m telling you, | – 如果你知道… – 我告诉你了 |
[25:37] | I don’t know where she is. | 我真的不知道她在哪里 |
[25:50] | Definitely not synthetic. | 绝对不是合成纤维的 |
[25:53] | Medulla is 14 microns in diameter. | 髓质有14微米的直径 |
[25:57] | Continuous cortex. | 持续的皮层 |
[26:00] | Imbricate scales. | 鳞状皮屑 |
[26:04] | I’m thinking sheep. | 可能是羊毛 |
[26:18] | Merino. | 美利奴呢绒 |
[26:19] | Fine wool for fine fabrics. | 一流的毛料做一流的衣服 |
[26:23] | Why are you talking to yourself ? | 你为什么要自言自语? |
[26:25] | I’m trying a new technique. | 我在尝试一个新技巧 |
[26:27] | Is it working ? | 有效吗? |
[26:28] | I have no idea. | 还不知道 |
[26:36] | Aniline dye. | 苯胺的染料 |
[26:38] | Most likely BASF or Dupont. | 可能是BASF或Dupont (品牌) |
[26:41] | Probably used by every high-end garment maker in the world. | 名牌才会用的染料 |
[26:44] | And black wool is definitely not used for party dresses. | 黑色羊毛不会 用来做女性晚礼服的 |
[26:48] | So it’s got to be from those tuxedo boys in the suite. | 所以一定是男性礼服上的 |
[26:51] | You’ll have to take their clothes. | 你要拿他们衣服的样本 |
[27:06] | Thread’s from your tux,kid. | 是你礼服上的线头 |
[27:08] | We got what we need. | 你就是我们要的人 |
[27:09] | So the DA’s offered you immunity in Nicole Jensen’s death | 公诉人答应不追究 你对Nicole Jensen之死的责任 |
[27:14] | for your full cooperation in the kidnapping of Janelle Macklin. | 但Janelle Macklin 绑架案要求你完全的配合 |
[27:17] | Let’s hear it. | 说吧 |
[27:19] | – Go ahead. – I straight up. | 说吧 |
[27:21] | Janelle hired an eye-in-the-sky geek | Janelle请了我们 |
[27:23] | to knock out the cameras in the service area. | 把员工区的监控器破坏 |
[27:29] | We swooped in, scooped her out, | 我们冲进套房,把她带出来 |
[27:31] | and bam,I mean, we were over it. | 然后就结束了 |
[27:34] | So she paid you to kidnap her ? | 她请你们绑架她? |
[27:35] | No. I wouldn’t take a penny from Janelle. | 不,我不会拿Janelle一分钱的 |
[27:38] | We’ve been friends since grade school. | 我们从小学就是好朋友 |
[27:40] | Oh,so you did it out of the goodness of your own heart. | 哦,所以你是善心做好事 |
[27:42] | Look,my parents have dealt cards for 20 years,all right ? | 我父母做了20年赌场的荷官 |
[27:45] | I didn’t grow up with squat. | 我是个穷小子 |
[27:46] | Janelle,she didn’t care about that. | Janelle没有因此看不起我 |
[27:48] | She still kicked it with me. | 她还是和我做朋友 |
[27:49] | So when she asked for my help,I helped. | 所以当她要我帮忙时 我没拒绝 |
[27:52] | Even if it involved several felonies ? | 就算是犯罪你也答应她吗? |
[27:54] | I wasn’t even thinking about that. You don’t even get it. | 我根本没想那么远 你不会明白的 |
[27:58] | You don’t understand what it’s like to be born and raised here. | 你不知道在 这里成长是怎么一回事 |
[28:00] | I mean,Vegas was a dirt lot until the ’60s. | 拉斯维加斯在60年代 还是个落魄的地方 |
[28:02] | I mean,it’s lucky that I’m not a drug dealer, | 我没有变成个 毒贩子已经很幸运了 |
[28:04] | and Mr. Mack should be happy Janelle’s not a junkie stripper. | Macklin先生也该 庆幸Janelle没吸毒也没去跳脱衣舞 |
[28:08] | I mean,he was never there for her like my parents were there for me. | 她爸爸从来不像 我父母关心我这样关心她 |
[28:10] | They instilled good values in my head. | 我父母给我灌输了好的想法 |
[28:12] | Like kidnapping ? | 比如绑架吗? |
[28:15] | Who’s your partner ? | 你的同伙是谁? |
[28:18] | Look,counselor,you better educate your client | 法律顾问,你最好告诉你委托人 |
[28:19] | on the meaning of full cooperation. | 完全合作到底是什么意思 |
[28:21] | Uh-uh,nah. Vegas has got too many rats, | 拉斯维加斯的”二五仔”已经太多了 |
[28:24] | and I’m not gonna be one of them. | 我不想也成为一个 |
[28:25] | You want to know where Janelle is, I’ll tell you. | 如果你想知道Janelle在哪里, 我可以告诉你 |
[28:28] | But you’re not going to believe me. | 不过你不会相信我的 |
[28:30] | Try me. | 你可以试试 |
[28:37] | Las Vegas Police ! All right. Open it. | 拉斯维加斯警察! 开门! |
[28:57] | Why did you volunteer to take a polygraph test ? | 你为什么自愿测谎? |
[29:01] | I want to clear my name. | 我想证明我的无辜 |
[29:03] | What crime have you been accused of ? | 你以什么罪名被起诉? |
[29:06] | Kidnapping Janelle Macklin. | 绑架Janelle Macklin |
[29:33] | Did you physically assault Janelle Macklin ? | 你有没有在肉体上 袭击Janelle Macklin? |
[29:35] | No way. | 当然没有 |
[29:37] | Did your partner assault Janelle Macklin ? | 你的同伙有没有在肉体上 袭击Janelle Macklin? |
[29:40] | No. | 没有 |
[29:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:54] | – Did you kill Janelle Macklin ? – No. | – 你杀了Janelle Macklin吗? – 没有 |
[29:58] | Do you know where she is now ? | 你知道她现在在哪里吗? |
[30:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:03] | It was just a prank. | 这本来只是个恶作剧 |
[30:05] | “Not deceptive.” | “没有说谎” |
[30:07] | So,Dean Tate was telling the truth. | 那么Dean Tate说的都是真的 |
[30:09] | Well,according to the polygraph,yeah. | 测谎器是这么显示的 |
[30:11] | Hey,guys,I got a work card | 我找到了符合 |
[30:13] | hit off of that maple syrup print. | 甜浆瓶的指纹的人了 |
[30:16] | Let me guess. Mrs. Butterworth ? | 让我猜猜,是Butterworth太太吗? |
[30:19] | What are you accusing me of ? eating French toast ? | 你现在告我什么? 吃法式面包吗? |
[30:22] | What,eating carbs is against the law now ? | 吃东西现在也犯法了? |
[30:25] | No,but kidnapping is. | 不,但绑架犯法 |
[30:26] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对这事一无所知 |
[30:28] | My prints are in that room because it was Deano’s room. | 我的指纹在那房间 因为那是Deano的房间 |
[30:31] | He got it so we’d have a place to bring the ladies after the dance. | 他租那个房间是为了 派队后可以带女孩子去那里 |
[30:33] | So you’re telling me when I take a sample of your DNA | 你的意思是, 如果我们采用了你DNA的样本 |
[30:36] | and compare it to the kabuki masks here… | 然后和这些面具上的DNA对比 |
[30:40] | that’s not going to be you ? | 结果应该是不符合的是吗? |
[30:49] | Deano rat me ? | Deano出卖了我? |
[30:50] | No. No,the evidence did that. | 不,是证据出卖了你 |
[30:56] | Look,we were playing around. | 我们只是随便玩玩 |
[30:58] | I bus tables every day after school. | 我每天放学都要去餐馆打工 |
[31:01] | A grand’s a lot of dough for me. | $1000对我来说是一大笔钱 |
[31:04] | You know,this was a joke. | 这本来只是个玩笑 |
[31:07] | You see us laughing ? | 我看到我们在笑吗? |
[31:10] | – Where’s Janelle ? – I don’t know. | – Janelle呢? – 我不知道 |
[31:13] | When’s the last time you saw her ? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候? |
[31:15] | After the kidnapping. | 绑架之后 |
[31:17] | Janelle planted one on my lips. | Janelle给了我一个吻 |
[31:19] | You know, to thank me. | 为了表示对我的感谢 |
[31:20] | I felt it was more than that. | 我觉得那个吻没那么简单 |
[31:22] | You know,I felt a vibe. | 我觉得她对我有意思 |
[31:25] | I gave her an hour to chill,then I called her. | 所以,一个小时后我打电话给她 |
[31:28] | Asked her if I could bring her anything. | 问她需不需要什么东西 |
[31:30] | She said she was kind of hungry, | 她说她有点饿 |
[31:31] | so I told her I’d bring her something sweet to eat,other than me. | 所以我答应带点 除了我之外的甜东西给她吃 |
[31:34] | For a couple seconds, I thought I was in. | 刚开始我还以为我有机会 |
[31:39] | Then she got a voice mail… | 可她收到了个留言 |
[31:41] | checked it and totally freaked down. | 听完后她吓坏了 |
[31:52] | I figured that was my cue to bolt, | 我当时觉得有点不对劲 |
[31:54] | so I rolled back down to the dance | 所以我就回去舞会 |
[31:56] | to continue with the honeys I was already working. | 找别的女孩子跳舞了 |
[31:59] | I haven’t seen Janelle since. I swear to God. | 从那以后我都没见过Janelle 我发誓 |
[32:03] | Well,there he is, | 那就是他了 |
[32:04] | stepping onto the main elevator from the 15th floor. | 在15楼进了主电梯 |
[32:08] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[32:12] | You crack this kid’s head open, | 你就算把这孩子的脑子打开 |
[32:14] | all that would come out would be T and A. | 里面有的只是胸部和臀部 |
[32:16] | I think you said that about me once. | 你好像有一次这样形容过我 |
[32:17] | Actually,more than once. | 其实不止一次 |
[32:19] | – What’s the time code ? – 2:04 a.m. | – 时间是几点? – 凌晨2:04 |
[32:26] | That’s right after Janelle Macklin’s last call to her voice mail. | 那是紧接着Janelle查她留言之后 |
[32:29] | Just like he said. | 就像他说的那样 |
[32:31] | Let me access the message. | 让我查一下那个留言 |
[32:34] | So when are you going to be doing your final proficiency ? | 你什么时候通过实习? |
[32:36] | Every time I ask Grissom, he says,”next time out.” | 我每次问Grissom, 他都说”下次” |
[32:39] | And then I end up here. | 然后我又继续留在这里 |
[32:43] | Okay,here it is. | 是这个了 |
[32:45] | I’m really disappointed with you,Janelle. | 我对你很失望,Janelle |
[32:47] | All these years you spent around me at the casino | 你跟我在赌场这么多年 |
[32:49] | and you think you can put something like this over on me ? | 你以为你的 小把戏可以瞒得过我吗? |
[32:52] | The only thing I’m giving you tonight are four little words: | 今天晚上我给你的只有四个字 |
[32:55] | Get… your… ass… home. | 滚…回…家…去 |
[32:58] | And since the surveillance feed | 当时员工电梯的 |
[33:00] | was still being time-shifted at that point, | 监控系统依然被做了手脚 |
[33:02] | my guess is that Janelle took the service elevator out. | 我猜测Janelle搭了员工电梯溜走了 |
[33:06] | So… where does that leave us ? | 那…现在是什么情况? |
[33:12] | I think we’re done. | 我想调查可以结束了 |
[33:14] | No actual crime was committed. | 根本没有真正的犯罪行为 |
[33:16] | The kidnapping wasn’t real. | 绑架也不是真的 |
[33:18] | Nicole Jensen’s death was plenty real. | Nicole Jensen的死是真实的 |
[33:20] | Janelle Macklin’s ultimately responsible | Janelle Macklin脱不了责任 |
[33:22] | for putting into motion the events that led to Nicole’s death. | 她的行为导致了Nicole的死 |
[33:25] | Well,the broadcast’s out on Janelle and her car. | 我们现在已经 在搜索Janelle和她的车 |
[33:28] | When she turns up, she’ll have to answer for it. | 等我们找到她,她会负责任的 |
[33:31] | Well,that’s… | 这真是… |
[33:34] | highly unsatisfying. | 很难让人满意 |
[33:39] | You forgot this at the suite. | 你把这个忘在套房你了 |
[33:43] | I fixed it for you. | 我帮你修好了 |
[33:46] | You never know when you might need to get dressed up again. | 谁知道你什么时候还能用得着它 |
[33:58] | She glued it. | 她把领结粘起来了 |
[34:03] | Just keep in mind,Gil, that she is on Ecklie’s team. | 别忘了,Gil 她是Ecklie的手下 |
[34:23] | State trooper reported the car. | 巡逻警员找到了Janelle的车 |
[34:29] | Who wants to tell Charlie Macklin ? | 谁要去通知Charlie Macklin? |
[35:32] | Janelle left a message a couple hours ago. | Janelle几小时前留了个口信 |
[35:34] | She… she was all worked up, she was crying, | 她当时很激动,还在哭 |
[35:38] | saying how someone threw her in the trunk of her car. | 她说有人把她关在车尾箱里 |
[35:43] | And then the call cuts off. | 然后电话就断了 |
[35:47] | I thought it was just more drama. | 我以为这又是她的把戏 |
[35:49] | This time didn’t seem any different from all the others. | 这次和以前几次没什么不同 |
[35:53] | What kind of kidnapper… | 什么样的绑架者… |
[35:56] | lets you keep your cell phone ? | 会把手机留给人质? |
[36:01] | You should let us answer that question. | 这问题该由我们来回答 |
[36:05] | Where did you find her,Captain ? | 你们在哪里找到她的? |
[36:07] | Sunset Road. | Sunset街 |
[36:10] | Near McCarran. | McCarran区附近 |
[36:16] | Janelle loved airplanes when she was a kid. | Janelle小时候很喜欢飞机场 |
[36:19] | She was always… begging me to go… | 她每次…都求我带她去… |
[36:24] | see them take off and land. | 看飞机起飞降落 |
[36:29] | I took her down there. | 我带她去过 |
[36:31] | A couple of times,I think. | 可能只有几次… |
[36:37] | Her mother is in Paris. | 她母亲在巴黎 |
[36:40] | That’s,uh… | 那里… |
[36:42] | what… nine hours ahead. | 比我们早9小时 |
[36:46] | Kind of late to call right now. | 现在打给她有点晚 |
[36:52] | Oh,my God,Charlie. | 哦,我的天 Charlie |
[36:56] | They told me about Janelle. | Janelle的事我听说了 |
[36:58] | – I’m so sorry,honey. – Captain Brass,my wife. | – 亲爱的,我很抱歉 – Brass警长,我太太 |
[37:03] | How do you do ? | 你好 |
[37:04] | I want you to find whoever did this. | 你一定要帮我找到凶手 |
[37:08] | That’s what we’re trying to do. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[37:26] | Now what ? | 又什么事? |
[37:27] | Mr. Jensen,we need to ask you a couple of questions regarding Janelle Macklin. | Jensen先生, 我们有关于Janelle Macklin的问题想问你 |
[37:34] | Hm. I believe you were gonna tell me | 你们是不是要告诉我 |
[37:35] | you were gonna charge somebody with my daughter’s death. | 你们会起诉害死我女儿的人 |
[37:39] | Drink ? | 来一杯吗? |
[37:41] | Step out of the car,sir. | 请下车 |
[37:44] | Not a peep about my daughter, | 我女儿的死没人管 |
[37:46] | but page one on Macklin’s rich bitch. | 但Macklin那 有钱婊子死了就上头条 |
[37:51] | Oh,you boys sure move quicker when there’s cash behind it. | 有好处的时候你们行动还真快 |
[37:55] | Can you account for your whereabouts in the last six hours ? | 过去六小时 你的行踪可有人证明? |
[38:00] | Why don’t you kiss my ass ? | 你他妈的放屁 |
[38:03] | Look,we have a witness who saw Janelle Macklin | 有目击证人看到Janelle Macklin |
[38:06] | get into a town car near the Hard Rock | 昨晚在Hard Rock区 |
[38:08] | earlier this evening. | 附近上了辆礼车 |
[38:12] | That’s why we impounded your vehicle. | 这就是我们扣押你的车的原因 |
[38:16] | Found Janelle’s bracelet in your car. | 我们在你的车里找到了Janelle的手链 |
[38:19] | What do you think something like this is worth ? | 你觉得这玩意儿值多少? |
[38:20] | Hundred G’s at least. Huh ? | 怎么也值个几十万吧? |
[38:26] | Enough maybe to help ease the pain ? | 是不是足够减轻你的痛苦呢? |
[38:29] | For you,maybe. | 对你来说可能足够 |
[38:30] | I got a call for a pickup. | 有人订了我的车 |
[38:33] | I went. | 我去了 |
[38:35] | Trying to keep my head in the work, | 我不想连工作也没了 |
[38:37] | ’cause what else do I have left ? | 因为我已经一无所有 |
[38:39] | Mr. Jensen,you’ve got to believe me, | Jensen先生,你一定要相信我 |
[38:41] | I never meant for anything to happen to Nikki. | 我完全没想过Nikki会受伤害 |
[38:44] | – You get out of this car. – I-I can pay… | – 你给我下车 – 我…我可以给你钱 |
[38:47] | whatever you need until the day I die. | 你要多少都可以 一直到我死 |
[38:50] | You wanna pay ! ? You wanna pay ! ? | 你想给我钱?! 你竟然想给我钱?! |
[38:53] | I told her I was gonna put two bullets | 我告诉他我会赏她两颗子弹 |
[38:56] | in her head and dump her on her daddy’s front step. | 然后把她仍到她家门口 |
[39:00] | But then what,you decided maybe it’d be more fun | 不过你后来决定 |
[39:03] | to tie her up, | 把她绑起来 |
[39:05] | let her choke to death in the trunk of her own car ? | 然后让她在车尾箱窒息 |
[39:10] | No. | 没有 |
[39:12] | I told her what I felt like doing | 我告诉她我想那么做 |
[39:14] | so her father would know the way I feel. | 所以她父亲才能明白我的感受 |
[39:18] | And she got out, and she ran, | 她就下了车,跑走了 |
[39:19] | and it’s a good thing she ran, | 幸好她跑的快 |
[39:21] | because I might’ve changed my mind. | 因为我可能会改变主意 |
[39:24] | Maybe you did. | 你可能有改变主意 |
[39:29] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我已经不是以前那个我了 |
[39:32] | You sure about that ? | 你确定吗? |
[39:34] | It really doesn’t make any difference what you do to me. | 你想对我怎么样我都无所谓了 |
[39:42] | My baby’s dead. | 我的宝贝已经死了 |
[39:45] | C.O.D. was asphyxia. | 死因是窒息 |
[39:47] | Scarf lodged all the way down the esophagus, | 围巾一直深入了死者的食道 |
[39:49] | obstructing the epiglottis. | 挡住了会厌软骨薄层 |
[39:50] | Completely cut off her air. | 让她完全无法呼吸 |
[39:56] | And the tox came back positive for benzodiazepines. | 药检结果发现了苯化重氮成分 |
[39:59] | Yeah,that makes sense. They suppress the gag reflex. | 那不出奇, 苯化重氮可以抑制呼吸 |
[40:02] | And knock you out at the same time. | 同时也能让人昏迷 |
[40:04] | Girl probably didn’t even realize she was suffocating. | 她可能跟本没发觉她在窒息 |
[40:07] | Would’ve been something like falling asleep. | 就好像睡着了一样 |
[40:10] | All right,so… | 好的… |
[40:11] | based on the time that she called her father | 根据她打电话给她父亲的时间 |
[40:14] | and the time we found the car, | 和我们发现她的时间 |
[40:16] | she was in the trunk at least three hours. | 她至少在车尾箱里关了3小时 |
[40:19] | That’s a slow way to go. | 那是个缓慢的死亡过程 |
[40:21] | I just got off the phone with Brass. | 我刚和Brass通电话 |
[40:24] | Let me guess : Jensen lawyered up ? | 让我猜猜,Jensen认罪了? |
[40:27] | No. He says he didn’t do it. | 不,他说不是他干的 |
[40:29] | And based off the DNA report, I believe him. | 根据DNA报告,我相信他 |
[40:32] | Mia found saliva and epithelials on the gag and ligature. | Mia在围巾和捆绑带 上找到了口水和皮肤纤维 |
[40:36] | We ran them against all known suspects. | 我们对所有疑犯做了DNA测验 |
[40:38] | Everything matches Janelle Macklin. | 结果符合的只有 Janelle Macklin |
[41:32] | Daddy,I’m… I’m in really big trouble. | 爸爸,我…我有大麻烦了 |
[41:35] | Um,some guys threw me in the trunk of my car. | 有人把我关在我的车尾箱里 |
[41:42] | The position of the knot was the key. | 绳结的位置是破案关键 |
[41:48] | Between her wrists and her back | 在她的手腕和背之间 |
[41:51] | The only way that it could’ve ended up in that position | 绳结会在那个位置唯一的可能性就是 |
[41:54] | was if she had tied it herself. | 她自己绑起了自己 |
[41:59] | And her saliva on the ends of the scarf confirmed it. | 围巾上的口水确定了这一点 |
[42:03] | You saying she committed suicide ? | 你说她是自杀的? |
[42:09] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[42:11] | Although I don’t think that was her intention. | 不过我想她的目的不是死亡 |
[42:13] | I think that she was… | 我觉得她是在… |
[42:14] | hoping that her father would save her in time. | 盼望她的父亲会及时来救她 |
[42:18] | Daddy,I’m in really big trouble. | 爸爸,我…我有大麻烦了 |
[42:20] | Um,some guys threw me in the trunk of my car. | 有人把我关在我的车尾箱里 |
[42:23] | You’ve got to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[42:25] | I-I can hear airplanes. | 我…我可以听到飞机的声音 |
[42:26] | Um,I-I must be near the airport. | 我一定是在飞机场 |
[42:29] | I know you’ll find me. Please hurry. | 我知道你一定会找到我的 求你快点 |
[42:33] | Sous-titres : Abra Cadaver Team Transcripts : Raceman www.forom.com |