时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | Help me! Please somebody help me! | 救命!救救我! |
[01:13] | Somebody help me! | 救救我! |
[01:17] | Victim’s stable. We’re transporting her to Desert Palms. Over. | 受害者稳定,我们正送她去Desert Palms |
[01:32] | Nobody knows who she is. The Andersons, they called the Security Company. | 没有人知道她是谁。 那是Anderson夫妇,是他们给保安公司打的电话 |
[01:39] | They thought somebody was trying to break in their back door. | 他们认为有人试图从后门闯入 |
[01:41] | Southern Highlands is a new development. There’s really not much around here. | 南方高地是个新的新开发区 那里人烟稀少 |
[01:45] | Some of my guys are talking to everybody, trying to find out what’s going on. | 我的一些人告诉每个人,试着发现将要发生什么 |
[01:50] | She has severe lacerations on her feet. She was running hard from somewhere. | -她的脚伤很严重 -她是从某处狂奔而来的 |
[04:08] | 4X23: BLOODLINES | |
[04:50] | No skid marks, no signs of another vehicle. | 没有刹车印,也没有其它车辆的痕迹 |
[04:53] | The engine’s running, no flat tires. Why’d she stop? | 发动机正常,也没有爆胎 她为何停车? |
[05:46] | I’m going to take the SAE kit to Greg. | 我将把SAE(性侵犯证据)包交给Greg |
[05:51] | You don’t want to take the statement? | 你不想取证吗? |
[05:53] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[05:54] | No. | 不 |
[05:59] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[06:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Linley Parker, I’m Catherine Willows. I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. I know that you’ve been through a horrific ordeal. | Linley Parker,我是Las Vegas犯罪实验室的 Catherine Willows,我知道你刚经受了非人的折磨 |
[06:19] | 4-4-6. That’s all I got. Nevada plates. Some kind of SUV.Black, I think. | 4-4-6,我只知道这么多。Nevada州车牌 我想是一辆黑色的SUV |
[06:31] | Can you start from the beginning? | 你能从头开始描述吗 |
[06:37] | I was, um, driving home from work. | 当时我正驾车下班回家 |
[06:41] | There’s hardly any traffic once you cross horizon ranch. He was tailgating. | 那里几乎没有任何别的车辆 他跟在我车后 |
[06:49] | I slowed down to let him pass … | 我减速想让他到前面去… |
[06:53] | … and he hit me. | … 但是他撞上了我 |
[06:56] | I wasn’t going to stop, but he did, so I …. pulled over. | 我没有打算停车,但是他停了下来 所以我….靠边停下 |
[07:03] | You’re not supposed to leave the scene of an accident. | 你并不会试图离开事故的现场 |
[07:08] | He looked like a normal guy. He asked if I was okay. Apologized. | 他看上去很普通,询问我是否还好并道歉 |
[07:14] | He went to his car to get his insurance information. I was looking at my bumper. | 他去车中拿他的保险资料 我在察看保险杠 |
[07:20] | He punched me in the face, threw me over his shoulder. | 他面对我冲了过来,把我扛在肩膀上 |
[07:28] | I lost my shoes. | 我的鞋丢了 |
[07:30] | He threw me on the ground, took off my jacket, ripped open my shirt. | 他将我仍在地上,脱去我的外套 然后撕开我的衬衫 |
[07:36] | He kept trying to kiss me on the mouth, and I kept turning away. So he bit my ear. | 他不断尝试吻我的嘴,但我始终转开 所以他就咬我的耳朵 |
[07:47] | He wanted me to look at him. He was going to kill me. | 他要我看着他,好像要杀了我 |
[07:56] | He ripped off my skirt. He raped me. | 他撕掉了我的裙子,然后强奸了我 |
[08:01] | He didn’t use a condom. He got up to zip, and I kicked him in the groin and I ran. And the rest, I guess you know. | 他没有用避孕套。当他起身拉拉链时我踢中他的裆部 然后跑开了。接下来的我想你都知道了 |
[08:12] | Thank you. That was very specific. You said that you looked at him. Could you describe him to a forensic artist? | 谢谢你。这很特别,你说你看着他, 你能向司法艺术家描述他的相貌吗? |
[08:25] | Yes | 是的 |
[08:34] | What do you remember most about the face? | 你对他的脸上哪部分印象最深刻? |
[08:37] | He had bright eyes. | 他眼睛很亮 |
[08:39] | What about the shape of the eyes? | 眼睛的外观是什么样子的? |
[08:42] | Almond. Tiny pupils. | 像杏仁,瞳孔很小 |
[08:47] | What about the rest of the face? | 脸上的其它部分呢? |
[08:51] | He had a baby face. High forehead, thin lips, clean-shaven. | 他长着娃娃脸,高额头、薄嘴唇,胡子很干净 |
[09:07] | Like a crewcut? | 像寸头? |
[09:08] | No, like he had a regular haircut. | 不,好像他是定期理发 |
[09:10] | What? | 怎么? |
[09:11] | How many vacation days do you have on the books? | 你有多少天的假期? |
[09:15] | About … | 大概… |
[09:17] | … ten weeks, I guess. Why? | …10周吧,我想是。怎么了? |
[09:21] | I think you should take a week or two. | 我想你应该牺牲一到两周 |
[09:23] | I-I’m still on the case. I just didn’t do the interview for once in my life. | 我,我仍然在案子中。 我不过是一生中仅此一次没有参加会谈 |
[09:32] | When was the last time you took vacation? Never, right? | 你上次休假是什么时间?从未,是吧? |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧! |
[10:19] | Grissom, I have some information that will be of use to you. But, before you get it, I need a decision. | Grissom,我有一些有用的信息给你 但告诉你之前我需要你帮我做个决定 |
[10:26] | What? | 是什么? |
[10:27] | I’m tired of being on the fence here. Either I’m in the lab or I’m in the field. Which is it? | 我已经对这里的活感到疲倦了,或者我在实验室里 或者在野外。应该是哪个? |
[10:36] | Well, as soon as you can find and train a replacement, you can be in the field. Until then, I need you in the lab. Now give. | 好吧,一旦你发现并培养一个接替者,你可以到野外去。 但在此之前,我需要你在试验室。现在告诉我。 |
[10:43] | I got a CODIS hit off the semen from your victim. DNA matches a rape-murder case from a year ago. | 在对受害者体内精液的联合DNA检索中发现 DNA与一个与一年前一宗强奸杀人案的DNA匹配 |
[10:50] | Still open? | 还没结案? |
[10:51] | Warrick’s pulling the file. | Warrick已经下载了文件 |
[10:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | Victim was a 32-year-old Caucasian female, Emma Dobbins. Sexually assaulted. | 受害者是一名32岁白种女性 Emma Dobbins 性侵犯 |
[11:05] | Cause of death, strangulation. They used her pantyhose. | 死因是勒死,他们使用了她的连裤袜 |
[11:09] | Where’d they find the body? | 尸体在什么地方被发现的? |
[11:10] | Off of Blue Diamond Road, Southern Highlands. | 南方高地的蓝钻石路附近 |
[11:14] | That’s not far from where Linley Parker was assaulted. | 那和Linley Parker被攻击的地点很近 |
[11:17] | Other than the semen, the only evidence at the scene was a shoe print– man’s size nine. I talked to Nick. They also found a print– size nine. | 除了精液,现场唯一的证据是一个鞋印 9号男鞋,我和Nick谈了,他们也有同样的发现,9号鞋印 |
[11:25] | Did she have a car? | 她是否有车? |
[11:26] | A Vintage Pontiac. Registered in her name, never recovered. | 一辆老式旁蒂克,以她的名字注册,没有找回 |
[11:32] | So apart from geography and age, what else did they have in common? | 这么说除了地点和年龄 她们还有什么别的共同点? |
[11:37] | Emma Dobbins ran a movie memorabilia place downtown. | Emma Dobbins在市区经营电影纪念品 |
[11:41] | My vic was a pit boss at the Palms. | 我的受害人是Palms的矿井主 |
[11:43] | Emma was married. | Emma已婚 |
[11:44] | Linley Parker was single. Blonde. | Linley Parker单身,金发碧眼 |
[11:47] | She was brunette. The only thing in common: the guy who raped them. | 她是黑发。唯一的共同点就是: 强奸她们的人 |
[12:02] | There’s something wrong with the nose. | 鼻子不太像 |
[12:06] | Which one looks right. | 哪个看起来像 |
[12:08] | That one. | 那个 |
[12:10] | This one? | 这个? |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:19] | Now, close your eyes, and tell me everything up until the time he raped you. | 现在你闭上眼睛,告诉我发生的一切 直到他强奸你 |
[12:26] | I’m so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[12:31] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:35] | Yeah, look at me. | 对,看着我 |
[12:38] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[12:53] | My husband keeps dropping hints about my anniversary present. Says he hopes I like calypso music. I think it’s a cruise. | 我丈夫不断地暗示我的结婚周年纪念日礼物 他说他希望我会喜欢calypso音乐,我认为这是一次航行 |
[13:02] | You don’t like cruises? | 你不喜欢航行? |
[13:05] | I feel guilty. | 我有负罪感 |
[13:07] | Because you don’t love him anymore, or because you think he can’t handle knowing? | 因为你不再爱他了 还是因为你认为他无法理解 |
[13:12] | Sir! | 先生! |
[13:13] | Dr. Todd Coombs. | Todd Coombs先生 |
[13:15] | Excuse me, I’m with a patient. | 对不起,我还有病人 |
[13:17] | Honey, I told him to wait … | 亲爱的,我让他等了… |
[13:18] | Crystal, what’s going on here? | Crystal,发生什么事了? |
[13:19] | Las Vegas police. Sir, we need to talk. | Las Vegas警察,先生,我们需要谈谈 |
[13:26] | This is insane — you’ve got the wrong guy. | 这真愚蠢,你们抓错人了 好,如果真是这样,你没有什么可担心的 |
[13:28] | Well, if that’s true, you got nothing to worry about. | |
[13:30] | I-I’m going with him. | 我,我何她一起去 |
[13:31] | No, you’re not. This is where he’ll be. | 不,你不用。这是他要去的地方。 |
[13:36] | I’m gonna need a lawyer. | 我需要找个律师 |
[13:38] | Who do I call? | 我该找谁? |
[13:39] | I don’t know, call Roger — he’ll know what to do. | 我不知道,打电话给Roger,他知道该怎么做 |
[13:41] | Roger? | |
[13:44] | The victim said the car was black. | 受害者说车子是黑色的 |
[13:46] | Well, blue looks black at night. | 哦,蓝色在夜晚看上去是黑色的 |
[14:03] | Single file, stop at your number on the floor. When I tell you to turn, you’re gonna face the mirror. When you hear your number called, step forward. | 排成一行,停在地板上与你对应的号码前。 当我让你转身时,你需要面镜子。 听到叫你的号码就向前走一步 |
[14:13] | Number one, step forward. | 1号,向前走 |
[14:18] | Step back. | 后退 |
[14:21] | Number two, step forward. | 2号,向前走 |
[14:25] | Step back. | 后退 |
[14:28] | Number three, step forward. | 3号,向前走 |
[14:37] | It’s number three. | 就是3号 |
[14:44] | That’s the guy who raped me. | 就是强奸我的那个人 |
[14:57] | He’s been like that since the lineup. You know, the guilty ones always fall asleep. | 他从在队列中起一直这样,你知道, 犯罪的人总是静止不动 |
[15:08] | Dr. Coombs, my name’s Gil Grissom. I’m with the crime lab. I’m here to collect a DNA sample, so if you’d open your mouth? | Coombs先生,我是犯罪试验室的Gil Grissom 我来收集一些DNA样本,所以可否请你张开嘴巴? |
[15:15] | DNA? I-I think I should talk to my lawyer. | DNA?我-我想我应该和我的律师谈谈 |
[15:20] | Well, we have a warrant, so we can compel a sample. Either way I’m gonna get it. | 好吧,我们有授权,所以可以强制采样 或者我可以得到它 |
[15:23] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没干过 |
[15:24] | The good news: If you’re innocent, this’ll prove it. | 好消息是: 如果你是清白的,这正好可以证明 |
[15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | I compared the eight pairs of shoes we collected at Todd Coombs’ house to the shoe print at the crime scene. | 我比较了从Todd Coombs家找到的8双鞋子和犯罪现场的鞋印 |
[17:26] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[17:27] | No matches. | 不吻合 |
[17:28] | Well, he could’ve ditched the shoes anywhere. | 啊,他可以把鞋子仍到任何地方 |
[17:30] | Yeah, true. | 对,正确 |
[17:32] | So, uh, what do you got, Greg? | 那么你发现了什么,Greg? |
[17:34] | Well, according to the DNA results, Todd Coombs is not your rapist. | 好吧,DNA检测结果表明, Todd Coombs不是你们要找的强奸犯 |
[17:38] | You’re kidding. | 你真搞笑 |
[17:39] | There’s only seven out of thirteen, which means we’re looking for a sibling. | 13条只有7条,也就是说我们在找他的一个兄弟 |
[17:43] | I believe the semen would indicate a brother. | 我相信精液可以辨认出一个兄弟 |
[17:45] | Could explain why she picked Todd out of a lineup — strong family resemblance. | 这也能解释为什么他从队列中认出Todd―― 强大的家族相似 |
[17:50] | She was so sure. | 她是如此确定 |
[17:55] | Dr. Coombs. You’re free to go. | Coombs先生,您可以自由离开了 |
[17:59] | So that’s it? | 真的吗? |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:01] | You people think you can do whatever you want — | 你的人民认为你可以为所欲为―― |
[18:03] | come into our homes, turn our lives upside down. Who’s gonna explain this to our neighbors,our friends? | 进入我们的家,完全打乱我们的生活 谁去向我们的邻居和我们的朋友解释? |
[18:10] | Come on, honey, let’s get out of here. | 来吧,亲爱的,我们离开这儿 |
[18:16] | You’re letting him go? Why? | 你让他走了,为什么? |
[18:18] | He’s not the man that assaulted you. | 他不是侵犯你的那个人 |
[18:19] | Yes, he is. I identified him. | 不,是他,我人出他来了 |
[18:22] | DNA ruled him out. | DNA排除了他 |
[18:23] | Then you made a mistake. That man raped me. | 那你们就犯了个错误。那个男人强奸了我 |
[18:27] | We have some additional leads, and we’re working on them. I promise to keep you informed. | 我们还有一些其它的线索正在追查 我保证有消息会及时通知你 |
[18:32] | I saw him. He wanted me to see his face. | 我看到他了,他要我看着他 |
[18:36] | Linley, it was dark. You were under attack. Under those conditions … | Linley,当时很黑,你又被攻击 在这样的情形下… |
[18:44] | -… pupils dilate, it’s hard to focus. – Look at me | – … 瞳孔会放大,难以聚焦 – 看着我 |
[18:48] | You can’t always trust your eyes. | 你无法总是相信你的眼睛 |
[18:50] | He wanted me to see his face because he was going to kill me, and now you’re letting him go? | 他要我看着他的脸是因为他想杀死我 可现在你们把他给放了 |
[18:57] | This is my cell phone number. Call me if you need anything. | 这是我的手机号码,只要你觉得需要 任何时候都可以打它找我 |
[19:01] | This isn’t gonna keep him away from me. What I need is protection. I need a gun. | 这并不能使他远离我。 我需要的是保护,我需要枪 |
[19:06] | If you don’t feel safe in your home, stay with a friend. | 如果你觉得在家不安全,和朋友呆在一起 |
[19:17] | I hear you’re looking for Todd Coombs’ brother. | 我听说你们在找Todd Coombs的兄弟 |
[19:21] | Or brothers. | 或者兄弟们 |
[19:24] | I’ll work out the family tree. | 我将画出系谱图 |
[20:23] | Yeah, I read all about it in the paper. I’m just sorry our parents weren’t alive to see it. | 哦,我在报纸上读到了所有的这些 我很遗憾我的父母已经不在,无法看到这些 |
[20:28] | Hey, your brother’s being hauled in on a rape charge. Does that seem funny to you? | 嘿,你哥哥被卷入到一起强奸案中 这对你来说很有趣吗? |
[20:33] | A little. Todd was due. | 有一点,Todd应得的 |
[20:35] | Due for what? | 因为什么? |
[20:36] | A reality check. Most people go through life, suffer the ups and downs. Todd only got the ups till now. | 是个实测。大多数人在生活中都要经历高潮和低谷 Todd只有高潮,直到现在 |
[20:43] | I’m Roger Coombs. What’s going on here? | 我是Roger Coombs,来这里有何贵干? |
[20:46] | They’re cops — they want our DNA. | 他们是警察,想要我们的DNA |
[20:48] | I’m gonna need the May Hustler and a cup. | 我需要May Hustler和一个杯子 |
[20:50] | That won’t be necessary. | 那都不是必须的 |
[20:53] | We’re not giving you anything until our lawyer looks this over. | 我们什么都不会给你直到我们的律师检查过这些 |
[20:56] | Let me tell you how this works. First things first. We do the test, and then the lawyers come in. | 让我告诉你如何工作。首中之首 我们做测试,然后律师进来 |
[21:07] | So you two are fraternal twins, huh? | 那你们是异卵双胞胎,啊? |
[21:10] | Accident of birth. | 意外出生 |
[21:15] | You want a sample of my DNA? What for? | 你需要我的DNA样本?做什么? |
[21:18] | It’s an ongoing investigation, sir — a rape. Can’t discuss it any further than that. | 正在进行的调查,先生――强奸案 只能告诉你这么多 |
[21:22] | Does your route include the southern highlands? | 你的路线包括南方高地吗? |
[21:24] | No, I work this side of the 15, seven hills. | 不,我在这边的seven hills15号工作 |
[21:27] | Were you working two nights ago? You talked to my supervisor. you know I was. | -你两天前的晚上在哪? -你和我的监督人谈过了,你知道的 |
[21:31] | Look, I heard about what happened to that lady, and I know what you guys put Todd and Crystal through. You got something against my family? | 听者,我听说了在那个女人身上发生的事情,我也知道 你们的人带走了Todd和Crystal。什么事情让你们针对我的家庭? |
[21:37] | You got something against cooperating? | 什么事情让你不合作? |
[21:52] | Hey, how’d it go with brother number four? | 嘿,第四个兄弟如何? |
[21:54] | Nowhere. No Kevin Coombs at the address you gave me; no forwarding address. PD’s following up. | 找不到,Kevin Coombs不在你给我的地址 没有新的地址,PD正在追查 |
[22:13] | Willows. | |
[22:13] | I can’t wait 72 hours for a gun. I need it today! I need it now! | 我不能花72小时等一支枪 我今天就需要!现在就要! |
[22:18] | Linley? | |
[22:19] | Hold on. | 别挂掉 |
[22:22] | Linley, I can barely hear you. Where are you? | Linley,我听不到你,你在哪? |
[22:24] | Fremont Street. I-I know you can help me. Just- just give me a name. Tell me where to go. | Fremont大街,我-我知道你可以帮助我 只要告诉我一个名字,告诉我去哪? |
[22:32] | Linley? | |
[22:33] | Stop! | 停下! |
[22:34] | Linley?! | |
[22:55] | Where is she? | 她在什么地方? |
[22:57] | I don’t know. We just rolled up. | 我不知道,我们也是刚到 |
[23:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:14] | There’s no new damage except for the window. | 没有新的损伤,除了这个窗户 |
[23:17] | Blood is probably from whoever broke the glass, not the victim. | 血可能是来自打破玻璃的人而不是受害者 |
[23:25] | Okay, the pawn shop owner ID’d her, she was looking to buy a gun, and she wasn’t in the mood to wait. | Okay, 典当行的店主人出她来了,她好像要买一把枪 并且没有耐心等待 |
[23:32] | Anybody see what happened here? | 有人看见这里发生什么事情了吗? |
[23:33] | Well, the problem is that when the light show starts, everyone’s looking up. | 哦,问题是当灯光秀开始时 大家都在注视 |
[23:36] | I mean, what’s the chance that this crime is unrelated to the first attack? | 我明白,能够表明这次犯罪和第一次攻击没有关系吗? |
[23:41] | It’s the same guy. He’s getting rid of the witness. | 这就是同一个人,他要除去目击者 |
[23:43] | Who identified the wrong man. | 就是那个认错了人的人 |
[23:44] | Soon as the DNA comes back, we’ll know which brother it is. | 过一会当DNA结果出来后,我们就知道是哪个兄弟了 |
[23:47] | And until then we wait? | 我们要等到什么时候 |
[23:48] | Well, I got every police officer downtown looking for her. | 好,我会让市区的所有警察寻找她 |
[23:51] | Yeah, you should have had eyes on the brothers. | 是的,你应该有人盯着这些兄弟 |
[23:52] | Yeah, in a perfect world, yeah. | 是的,在完美的世界,是的 |
[23:54] | Didn’t you say that you were on the phone with her and you heard the window break? | 你说你当时在和她通话并且听到玻璃碎了? |
[23:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:59] | Did you find her phone? | 找到她的电话了吗? |
[24:00] | I looked everywhere. | 我找找看 |
[24:06] | So where’s her phone? | 那么电话在哪? |
[24:08] | The is dispatch. We have 20’s confirmed on Roger Coombs. Monaco Casino, last four hours. | 通报:Roger Coombs最近四个小时一直在Monaco Casino |
[24:15] | Suspect Larry Coombs at his place of employment. | 疑犯Larry Coombs在他的工作地 |
[24:20] | And Bailey Coombs, on shift, seven hills. | Bailey Coombs在seven hills轮班 |
[24:24] | All right, fine, fine. Search the whole house if you want to. I’m telling you, Todd’s not here. | 好的,很好很好,如果你想就搜查整个房子 我告诉你了,Todd不在这里 |
[24:29] | His car was in the driveway. | 他的车在车道上 |
[24:30] | That’s because he took my car to the house company. You going to arrest him for that, too? | 那是因为他开着我的车去住房公司。 你还会因为这个把他抓起来? |
[24:34] | I’m going to need your license number and a full description of your vehicle. | 我需要你的执照号码和你车辆的详细特征 |
[24:38] | How’d you guys know Linley Parker’s cell was e-911 capable? | 你怎么知道Linley Parker的手机有e-911功能? |
[24:41] | We just took a shot. She’s got a lot of new gadgets in her car, most new cell phones are imbedded with a GPS chip. | 我们发现她的车上有许多新配件 绝大多数新款的手机都植入了GPS芯片 |
[24:47] | Her carrier accepted the Attorney General waiver. I’m accessing her site now. If her phone’s on, it should show up. | 她的信号通过Attorney General接收,我正访问她的位置 如果开着机,就能找到 |
[24:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:02] | Okay, got it. Nearest cross streets, uh, Warm Springs and Durango. | 好,找到了,最近的交叉路口是…哦 Warm Springs和Durango. |
[25:08] | That’s the middle of nowhere. | 那是nowhere的中部 |
[25:10] | Hey, Catherine. She’s moving. | 嗨,Catherine,她在移动 |
[25:14] | We got a location! | 我们找到了一个位置! |
[25:16] | Put out a BOLO on a beige, 2004 Ford Taurus. Registration, Nevada, 3-9-6-R-G-F. | 查找一辆褐色的,2004款的福特Taurus 号码是Nevada州3-9-6-R-G-F. |
[25:24] | The driver’s name is Todd Coombs. He’s a white male, 38 years old. I’m on my way to the house company in Green Valley. | -驾车者是Todd Coombs,白人男性,38岁 -我在Green Valley去我的住房公司的路上 |
[26:04] | You make a mess? | 弄脏了? |
[26:06] | That’s your job. Unless you’ve got a warrant, you can’t even touch this car. | 那是你的工作。如果你没有得到授权 你不要碰我的车 |
[26:12] | I’m just looking. | 我看看而已 |
[26:14] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[26:17] | So how was Wal-Mart? | 那么Wal-Mart怎么样? |
[26:19] | I was at the house company buying some plants for my wife, to cheer her up. | 我在房屋公司为我妻子买点植物 好取悦于她 |
[26:23] | Oh, you think that’s going to work? | 哦,你认为这样有助于工作? |
[26:25] | A gesture goes a long way. | 一点表示大有好处 |
[26:27] | Never worked for me. Hey, do you mind turning that thing off? | 从来没有对我。嗨,你不介意关掉那玩意吧? |
[26:30] | When the quarters run out. | 当任务完成时 |
[26:32] | So when were you at the store? | 那么你什么时间在商场? |
[26:35] | Why don’t you ask my brothers? I’ve got a cousin in Phoenix, maybe he knows. | 你为何不去问问我的兄弟们? 我有个堂兄在Phoenix,或许他知道 |
[26:43] | Last time I cooperated with you guys, you put me in a lineup and I spent the night in jail. | 这是我最后一个跟你合作 你把我放到队列中还让我在监狱过了一夜 |
[26:48] | That’s right, that’s right. | 你说的对,很对 |
[26:51] | Hey, let me tell you something. | Hey, 让我告诉你一些事 |
[26:52] | Twelve hours after Linley Parker ID’d you as her rapist, she gets dragged out of her car on Fremont Street. Now she’s missing. | 在Linley Parker把你认作强奸她的人之后的12个小时 她在Fremont大街被人从车子中拖出来,现在她失踪了 |
[27:00] | Then why are you wasting time talking to me? | 那你还浪费时间和我说什么啊? |
[27:08] | Drive safely. | 一路顺风 |
[27:24] | Crime lab. | 犯罪实验室 |
[27:25] | Yeah, this is Jim Brass. Can you send a CSI to my location for evidence recovery. | 是的,我是Jim Brass。 你能派个CSI来我这里收集证据吗? |
[27:32] | Two hundred fifty feet. Two hundred, still moving. | 250英尺,200,还在移动 |
[27:37] | Linley! | |
[27:40] | One hundred fifty feet. | 150英尺 |
[27:42] | Linley! | |
[27:45] | -Eighty. – Seventy, sixty, still moving! | -70, 60, 还在移动! |
[27:50] | – Fifty. Okay, okay, she stopped. -Thirty feet, she’s right here. | – 50. Okay, okay, 她停下了 – 30英尺,她就在这里 |
[28:16] | Over here! | 在那儿! |
[29:54] | Checked with county records. Crime scenes on a 20-acre plot. Guess who owns the property. | 检查县里档案,犯罪现场在一个20英亩的地区 猜猜是谁拥有它 |
[30:01] | One of the Coombs Brothers. | Coombs中的某一个 |
[30:02] | Coombs Brother’s company. Guy’s an artist. | Coombs兄弟公司。这家伙是个艺术家 |
[30:07] | You call that art? | 你把这称为艺术? |
[30:12] | Black SUV. | 黑色SUV |
[30:16] | You’re on my property! | 你们在我的地盘上! |
[30:18] | Put the weapon down. | 放下武器 |
[30:19] | You’re on my property! | 你们在我的地盘上! |
[30:20] | Las Vegas Police, drop it or we shoot. | Las Vegas警察,放下武器,否则我们开枪了 |
[30:24] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[30:30] | Are you Kevin Coombs? | 你是Kevin Coombs? |
[30:31] | I can see the family resemblance. Come on. | 我看到了家族相似之处了。过来 |
[30:39] | ‘Cause of death, asphyxia due to strangulation. Victim has a hairline fracture of the right third metacarpal with some soft tissue swelling. | 死亡原因是窒息死亡 受害者右侧第三掌骨有极细微的骨折并有软组织肿胀 |
[30:49] | Defensive wounds. | 防卫伤 |
[30:51] | She was a fighter. There’s also fresh contusions of the right labia. | 她是个斗士 右侧阴唇有新发的挫伤 |
[30:56] | She was raped again? | 她被再次强奸了? |
[30:58] | I did a wet mount of the vaginal secretion with a Christmas Tree stain. Slide’s under the scope. | 我对阴道分泌物做了湿玻片检查发现了 Christmas Tree污点 看看显微镜下的涂片 |
[31:10] | Sperm. | 精液 |
[31:11] | If he was trying to silence a witness, why not just kill her, why rape her again? | 如果只是想除掉目击者,为什么不仅仅杀死她 为何再次强奸她? |
[31:16] | Maybe rape was just foreplay for this guy. Maybe what he really gets off on is killing. | 或许强奸只是这家伙的前戏 也许这是他真的开始杀人 |
[31:31] | What do you got? | 找到什么了? |
[31:33] | Maybe a missing Pontiac Tempest. | 可能是一辆丢失的旁蒂克Tempest车 |
[31:46] | So, you were home last night? | 那么,你昨天晚上在家了? |
[31:51] | Okay, well, doesn’t really matter. Your DNA will do the talking. | 好吧,没关系,你的DNA会说话的 |
[31:58] | You know what happens when the government gets your DNA? | 你知道政府得到你的DNA后会怎么样? |
[32:01] | Enlighten me. | 说来听听 |
[32:03] | They put it in the database. Then they look at your driver’s license picture and then all those cameras | 他们把它放到数据库中,然后他们查看你驾驶执照的照片 然后所有的照相机 |
[32:08] | traffic lights, parking lots, grocery stores … they can find you. Whenever they want. | 红绿灯、停车场、杂货店… 当他们希望时就随时能找到你 |
[32:24] | Dr. Coombs. | Coombs先生 |
[32:25] | Mr. Grissom. I suppose you’re compelling a DNA sample from my brother now. | Grissom先生,我猜想你现在正迫使我的一个兄弟采样DNA |
[32:32] | We are. Why are you here? | 不错。你为何在此? |
[32:37] | Are you an only child? | 你是独子? |
[32:39] | I am. Why? | 是的,怎么了 |
[32:40] | You’ve got my brother in that room, he’s family. I didn’t want him to be alone. | 你把我的兄弟弄到那间屋子里 他有家庭,我不希望他孤独 |
[32:44] | Well, what about your other brothers? | 很好,你其他的兄弟们呢? |
[32:46] | Bailey only looks out for number one. Roger and Larry, they do their best to avoid Kevin. They don’t understand him. | Bailey只是在期待第一 Roger和Larry在尽量避开Kevin,他们不理解他 |
[32:53] | And you do? | 那你做什么? |
[32:54] | He’s harmless. He chooses to live alone. He lives off the grid. He spends all his time turning junk into art. | 他是无害的,他的生活远离高压电线 他将所有的时间花费在将垃圾变成艺术上 |
[33:00] | Where does he get his “junk”? | 那他从何得到这些“垃圾”? |
[33:02] | Mostly from my brother’s garage. | 绝大多数来自我兄弟的修理厂 |
[33:03] | Every once in a while, Roger lets Kevin take his pick of the wrecks. | 偶尔的Roger会让Kevin从残骸中挑选 |
[33:08] | Beats inviting him over for Thanksgiving, you know? | Beats邀请他过感恩节,你知道吗? |
[33:11] | Dr. Coombs, we found a 1968 Pontiac outside your brother’s house. | Coombs先生,我们在你兄弟的房子外面发现了一辆1968的旁蒂克 VIN(车辆识别号)与一个被强奸和谋杀的受害者的车相吻合 也是同一个人强奸了Linley Parker |
[33:16] | The VIN matched a car belonging to a victim who was raped and murdered by the same person who raped Linley Parker. | |
[33:24] | And we found Linley Parker’s dead body on your Brother’s property. | 我们还发现Linley Parker的尸体在你兄弟地盘上 |
[33:31] | You guys have been wrong before. | 那家伙以前做错过 |
[34:17] | Whew, man. Guys like Brass have it easy. All they got to do is call it in. | 哦,伙计,Brass可比你轻松 他只需要找个人来做 |
[34:26] | Hey, check this out. I just found it in the hose. It’s from a potted plant purchased at the house company. Confirms Todd Coombs’ alibi. | Hey,看看这个,我刚在软管中发现的 来自住房公司所出售的盆栽植物,证实一下Todd Coombs的辩解 |
[34:35] | You saw this? A pin from the Palms. Linley Parker worked at the Palms. | 看到这个没有?Palms的标记 Linley Parker就在Palms工作 |
[34:44] | A lot of people work at the Palms. And it doesn’t nail Todd Coombs. | 在Palms工作的人很多,这不不够指证Todd Coombs |
[34:50] | According to the DNA, the blood from Linley Parker’s smashed window matches the semen from all the rapes. | 根据DNA,来自Linley Parker打碎的玻璃上的血迹 和来自所有强奸现场的精液相匹配 |
[34:57] | Which means it doesn’t match Todd Coombs. | 可是这并不和Todd Coombs的相匹配 |
[34:59] | Or Kevin Coombs. Or any of the rest of the brothers Grimm. | 或者是Kevin Coombs的,或者是其它任何一个Grimm兄弟 |
[35:04] | Linley was absolutely certain that Todd Coombs raped her. | Linley绝对相信是Todd Coombs强奸了她 |
[35:07] | That’s not what the evidence says. | 可是和证据现实不一致 |
[35:09] | Well, maybe the evidence is wrong. | 好吧,或许是证据错了 |
[35:11] | You can be wrong, I can be wrong, the evidence is just the evidence. | 你可能犯错误,我也可能犯错误 证据就是证据 |
[35:14] | Deep down, tell me you don’t think this guy is good for this. | 说真心话,告诉我你不认为这家伙值得这样 |
[35:19] | I got the DNA on the hair you lifted off Linley Parker’s body. Get this. It’s Todd Coombs. | 我从你在Linley Parker身上发现的头发中得到了DNA 得到的结果是Todd Coombs |
[35:25] | Puts him with the body. | 检查他的身体 |
[35:26] | It doesn’t prove rape. | 这不能证明强奸 |
[35:28] | I’ll have Brass bring him in. | 我让Brass带他过来 |
[35:45] | Would you strip down to your shorts, please, doctor? | 医生,可否请您脱掉衣服只留下短裤 |
[35:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:48] | I’m going to examine your clothing for any trace evidence, | 我将检查你的衣服寻找任何可能的证据 |
[35:49] | and we’re going to document your body for any injuries that may have been sustained during a recent struggle. | 我们也将纪录你身体上的任何伤痕 这将可能证明最近有过搏斗 |
[35:55] | I don’t have any injuries. | 我没有伤痕 |
[35:58] | If you’d like, this officer will assist you. | 如果你不喜欢,这位警官将会协助你 |
[36:00] | I did not rape that woman. I did not kill her. You guys proved that and you let me go. | 我没有强奸那个女人,我没有杀死她 你们的人已经证实这点并让我离开了 |
[36:25] | That’s from moving boxes. | 这是搬箱子留下的 |
[36:27] | Thank you. Turn around, please. | 谢谢,请转过身 |
[36:34] | That’s an old scar. I was a bone marrow donor. My youngest brother Joss had leukemia. | 这是个老伤,我是个骨髓捐赠者 我的小弟弟Joss有白血病 |
[36:43] | Hold still please. | 请不要动 |
[37:03] | Turn off the lights, would you, please, officer? | 警官,请关上灯好吗? |
[37:24] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[38:37] | This is harassment. I’ve already given you guys a DNA sample. | 这是折磨我,我已经给你们的人DNA样本了 |
[38:42] | You know that bone marrow donation you gave your brother? | 你知道你捐赠骨髓给的你的那个兄弟了 |
[38:48] | I checked your medical records. His body rejected it and he died. My guess is that’s when you first found out about your unique condition. | 我查过你的病历,他的身体排斥它,最后他死了 我猜想这是你最早发现你的身体有特别的情况 |
[39:11] | The doctors explained it. I’m a creature of myth. | 医生解释了,我是很特殊的人 |
[39:18] | A chimera. Head of a lion, body of a goat, tail of a dragon. You’re a genetic anomaly. One person, two completely different sets of DNA. | 是杂合体,狮子的头,羊身,龙的尾巴 你是遗传异常,一个人有两套不同的DNA |
[39:43] | State your name for the record. | 你叫什么名字? |
[39:47] | My name is Todd Coombs. I raped and murdered Emma Dobbins and Linley Parker. There are more, but we’ll talk about those later. | 我叫Todd Coombs,我强奸并杀死了Emma Dobbins和Linley Parker 还有更多的,但我们将说说最近的这些 |
[39:57] | How’d you pick your victims? | 你怎么挑选受害者的? |
[39:59] | They picked me. | 她们挑选的我 |
[40:02] | Sometimes fraternal twins, two separately fertilized eggs, develop into only one person. | 有时候异卵双胞胎的两个受精卵 发育成为一个人 |
[40:08] | In effect, one twin dies in embryo, but its DNA survives in the other. | 事实上,其中一个死亡了,但是 DNA生存在另一个身上 |
[40:15] | That’s why the DNA from his buccal swab matched his hair but not his semen. | 这就是为什么他口腔擦拭的DNA 与他的头发匹配但与精液不同 |
[40:20] | So he had two strains of DNA in his body. | 因此他的体内有两种DNA |
[40:23] | Yeah, and the DNA in his semen, was evidently from his dead twin brother. | 是的,他精液的DNA显然来源于他死去的双胞胎兄弟 |
[40:29] | You never met Emma Dobbins or Linley Parker. | 你从不认识Emma Dobbins或者Linley Parker |
[40:31] | I didn’t have to meet ’em. | 我没有见过她们 |
[40:33] | You go to a bar, you see an attractive woman, make your move, she shoots you down. You go home, you masturbate. | 你到酒吧,看见吸引你的女人,使你冲动 击倒了你。你回家去手淫 |
[40:43] | But when I see a woman who arouses me … the whole world disappears … except for her. She can’t say no. | 当我遇到一个唤醒我的女人…整个世界只剩下她 … 她不能拒绝我 |
[41:01] | What a night. You guys hungry? Want to get something to eat? | 这一夜,你饿了吗?想不想吃点什么? |
[41:04] | No, I think I’m going to call it a night. | 不,我现在就想收工 |
[41:07] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的,我也是 |
[41:08] | I feel ya. Get some rest. | 我觉得需要休息一下了 |
[41:10] | All right, I’ll see you. | 好吧,回头见 |
[41:11] | Hey, hey, Nick, congratulations on your almost promotion. Seriously, you deserve it. | Hey, hey, Nick, 祝贺你几乎要提拔了 真的,这是你应得的 |
[41:18] | Wow. That’s really hard for you, isn’t it? | Wow. 这让你很困难是吗? |
[41:24] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[41:35] | Grissom. Yes. | Grissom. 是的 |
[41:45] | Is she all right? | 她一切都好吗? |
[41:49] | she was lucky she wasn’t on the strip. That’s highway patrol’s jurisdiction. | 她很幸运没有在大街上 那是公路巡警的权限 |
[41:56] | She blew .09. | 她呵气是0.09. |
[42:00] | Technically, she’s over, but they just lowered the limit, so we cut her a break and didn’t book her. But we did have to call the supervisor. | 技术上说,她超过了,但是他们刚刚降低了限制 所以我们拦下她然而并不准备控告她 但是我们还是要通报给她的监督人 |
[42:11] | Well, thank you. I appreciate the courtesy. | 哦,谢谢,非常感谢 |
[42:13] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[42:34] | Come on. I’ll take you home. | 来吧,我送你回家 |
[42:41] | Synchro: Maxx |