时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I don’t wanna go! Ooh! Oh, mommy. | 我不想坐! 噢! 妈咪 |
[00:28] | We’re all going to die. | 我们要死了 |
[00:30] | Cut it out! | 闭嘴! |
[00:31] | Joey, put your seat belt on. Now! | 乔依 把安全带系上 快! |
[00:37] | Here we go! | 出发了! |
[00:46] | Oh, my goodness! | 噢 我的天啊! |
[00:47] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[01:03] | Okay, guys, come on | 好了 大家 过来 |
[01:04] | That was so fun. | 真有趣 |
[01:08] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Pharaoh’s Fever. Buckle up. Get ready to scream. | 好的 先生女仕们 欢迎来到法老狂热 扣好带子 准备惊声尖叫吧 |
[01:14] | That was so awesome. | 真是恐怖 |
[01:18] | When can we ride again? | 什么时候我们再坐一次? |
[01:19] | Um, we’ll ride it in a minute. | 待会吧 |
[01:21] | Um, Four King Tut burgers, uh, two Nile River ice teas and two milks. | 四个图特大帝汉堡 两杯尼罗河冰 两杯牛奶 |
[01:26] | Milk is nasty. | 牛奶最讨厌了 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 噢 |
[01:59] | So, Dr. Thrillseeker, you ever been on this roller coaster? | 寻求刺激大师 有坐这样的云霄飞车? |
[02:03] | Pharaoh’s Fever, yeah … but my ride ended at the platform. | 法老狂热…有 不过我在平台那下车的 |
[02:11] | What do you know? | 目前所知道的? |
[02:14] | Six dead. Park full of eyewitnesses saw the train fly off the tracks. | 六人丧生 整个公园的人都目睹到车飞出车轨 |
[02:19] | Four-oh-one-B | 四零一B |
[02:21] | Accident with injury. | 意外灾害 |
[02:24] | It’s also a Four-Eighteen-B. | 也是四 十八 B |
[02:26] | A runaway? | 脱轨? |
[02:29] | A runaway train. | 一列脱轨的车 |
[02:34] | 4X21: TURNING OF THE SCREW | |
[03:09] | Hey. Sorry we’re late. There was a news van blocking the entrance. | 抱歉我们来晚了 有部新货车挡在入口 |
[03:14] | This is the first time a roller coaster has derailed in Clark County. | 这是克拉克区第一次发生云霄飞车出轨 |
[03:18] | Huge criminal and civil liabilities issues, so keep it quiet | 事关重大犯罪与公共安全 所以请保持低调 |
[03:22] | Photograph the scene. Bag and tag all the detritus. | 将现场照像 包裹并标记所有的碎片 |
[03:26] | Forklift anything bigger than Greg. We’re going to put up a tent on the other side of the parking lot for accident reconstruction. | 抬走所有比葛瑞格大的东西 我们将在停车场另一边搭个帐篷以重建现场 有任何问题? |
[03:32] | Questions? | |
[03:33] | Yeah. What’s that guy doing so far away from the others? | 有 这人怎会离其它人这么远? |
[03:40] | Curious, isn’t it? | 真古怪 不是吗? |
[03:44] | So, when he asks if anybody has any questions, he’s not really asking? | 所以 当他问到有无问题时 不是当真在问? |
[03:48] | Well, I don’t know much about roller coaster accidents, but in auto collisions, the victims found furthest away from the car usually weren’t wearing a seat belt. | 嗯 云霄飞车意外我是不清楚 不过在车祸中 会离车子很远的受害者 通常是因为没系安全带 |
[03:56] | That’d be my bet | 我猜是这样 |
[04:03] | Okay, let’s go to work. | 好的 我们开工吧 |
[04:05] | What should I do? | 我该做什么? |
[04:06] | Uh, photo-evidence log — just record everything we collect, okay? | 证物照片记录 记下我们所收集到 好吗? |
[04:27] | Couple of mountain bikers called in the body. Coroner just arrived. | 几个骑自行车的发现这尸体 验尸官刚到 |
[04:34] | Hi, David. | 嗨 大魏 |
[04:36] | Hey. Tessa Press. School I.D. was in her pocket. She’s 13. | 嗨 泰莎 派瑞斯 她口袋里的学生证 13岁 |
[04:44] | I hate these cases. | 我讨厌这类的案子 |
[04:47] | Now … the body position is inconsistent with her lividity. | 身体的位置和沾到的泥土不一致 |
[04:52] | After she died, blood settled to her anterior and lividity fixed. | 在她死后 她的胸前留下血液并沾上泥土 |
[04:56] | So she had been facedown. | 所以她曾趴着 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:00] | And someone dumped her face up. | 被丢下时脸朝上 |
[05:02] | How long has she been here? | 她在这多久了? |
[05:04] | I’ll defer that question to the insects. | 我从昆虫身上找到的答案 |
[05:13] | Instar maggots. | 生蛆了 |
[05:16] | Given the ambient temperature and last night’s rain, I’d estimate she’s been out here twenty-four hours. | 由环境温度和昨晚的雨 我估计她在这24小时了 |
[05:23] | Takes that long for blowfly eggs to hatch. | 时间足以让绿头苍蝇的卵孵化 |
[05:27] | I guess the rain would’ve washed away any trace evidence: Tire prints, shoe impressions. | 我想雨将所有的痕迹都洗掉了 – 胎痕 鞋印 |
[05:32] | Let’s just hope there’s some evidence on her body. | 希望能从她身上找到些证据 |
[05:34] | If you’re going to drive all the way out here to dump a body, why not take another ten minutes and bury her? | 如果你开了大老远的车 到这丢弃尸体 为什么不花个十分钟将她埋了? |
[05:40] | Guess it wasn’t worth the killer’s time. | 也许凶手觉得不值得花这时间 |
[06:35] | So, how long you been operating the roller coaster? | 你操作这云霄飞车多久了? |
[06:38] | Couple of months. I got a promotion. I used to work the merry-go-round. | 几个月了 我升职了 以前我负责旋转木马的 |
[06:42] | That’s a promotion, huh? | 这是升职? |
[06:43] | Yeah. Only little kids go on the merry-go-round. | 对 只有小孩子才会去玩旋转木马 |
[06:45] | Oh, I see. So you get to meet girls your own age on Pharaoh’s Fever. | 我懂了 你可以在法老狂热这遇到和你同年龄的女孩 |
[06:50] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 类似这样 |
[06:52] | What kind of training do you get to be an operator? | 身为操作员前 你受过那些训练 |
[06:54] | Training? I release the brake. I press a button. It’s green and marked “start” | 训练? 我松开煞车 按下个绿钮 上面标了”出发” |
[07:00] | I get the picture. All right, look, there are six victims. It’d be helpful to know where each of them was sitting. | 我有点概念了 好吧 有六个受害者 知道他们坐哪对我们会有帮助 |
[07:06] | Um … front bench was a girl. She was blond. | 嗯…前座是个女孩…金发 |
[07:11] | Yeah? | 是? |
[07:12] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[07:16] | Uh, followed by a punk, old folks and some other dude. | 接着是一个年轻人 一对老夫妇 和一个男人 |
[07:21] | That’s only five. | 这才五个人 |
[07:23] | That’s all I remember. | 我记得的就这样了 |
[07:28] | “See yourself scream”? What’s this about? | “看看你的尖叫”? 这是什么? |
[07:30] | We got a digital camera. It’s mounted right over there. | 我们有个数位相机 就架在那 有什么作用? |
[07:36] | Camera’s on a trigger. Train passes by, automatically snaps a picture and stores it in the computer’s hard drive. | 相机有个装置 车子经过 自动拍下张照片并存贮在电脑硬盘里 |
[07:41] | The train was airborne. Never even got close to the camera. | 车子在空中跑 不可能接近那相机 |
[07:47] | I’m still going to want to take that computer. | 我还是需要带走那电脑 |
[07:55] | I’m the park’s chief engineer. Been working on coasters since before I was tall enough to ride ’em. | 我是公园的首席工程师 在我大到能坐云霄飞车前 我就在维修这个了 |
[08:01] | You responsible for maintaining this roller coaster? | 你负责维护这个云霄飞车? |
[08:04] | I keep all the rides up to code. | 我保持每次的行驶都符合规范 |
[08:06] | You have any idea what would cause this train to go off the track? | 你晓得有什么因素会使车子出轨? |
[08:09] | Well, in theory, I didn’t think it was possible. There’s never been an accident like this anywhere. | 嗯 理论上 我认为这不可能 从来没有发生过这样的意外 |
[08:15] | So, you’re an expert? | 所以 你是专家? |
[08:16] | On roller coasters? Hell yeah. Ten years of service on Six Flags’ American Eagle before moving to Vegas. | 云霄飞车方面?当然 在搬到拉斯维加斯前 我在六旗的美国之鹰干了十年 |
[08:23] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道这是什么? |
[08:25] | That’s a nut. It, uh … secures the wheel to the screw. | 这是螺帽 这个…将轮子固定于螺丝 |
[08:29] | Well, one loose screw … couldn’t cause a train to derail, could it? | 嗯 如果有一个螺丝松掉了 会造成车子的出轨 会吗? |
[08:34] | No, no, there’s, uh … eight wheels per train. They-they’d all have to be loose, and, uh … that just doesn’t happen. | 不 不 有…八个轮子 每台车子 除非全都松了 这个…不会发生的 |
[08:53] | “There are three things in human life that are important. The first is to be kind; the second one is to be kind; and the third one is to be kind.” | “人生有三件重要的事” “第一是仁慈 第二是仁慈 第三是仁慈” |
[09:05] | Henry James. | 亨利 詹姆斯 |
[09:07] | Very good. Author of one of the greatest horror stories ever written: Turn of the Screw. And I’m looking for one. | 很好 曾写过这么一个杰出的恐怖故事: 螺丝的转动 (Turn of the Screw) 正是我在寻找的 |
[09:13] | A screw? | |
[09:14] | Yes. | – 一根螺丝? – 是的? |
[09:15] | Oh, well … technically, these are eccentric shafts, not screws. | 噢 这个…技术上 这些是偏心轴 不是螺丝 |
[09:20] | Well, as long as you can screw a nut on it, it’s a screw. | 只要你能锁上的螺帽 那就是螺丝 |
[09:24] | “Turn of the Screw” isn’t really a horror story. It’s more of a mystery. Did the governess kill the little boy, or did the ghost do it? | “螺丝的转动”其实不算恐怖故事 比较像灵异故事 到底是家庭女教师杀了那小男孩 还是鬼魂? |
[09:30] | Well, it’s only a mystery if you believe in ghosts. | 相信有鬼魂的人才当它是恐怖故事 |
[09:35] | End threads are stripped. | 螺纹有毁损 |
[09:37] | Means the nuts were loose. Excessive play on the screws would’ve worn down the threads. | 意思是螺帽被松开了 螺丝负荷过重也不会磨损螺纹的 |
[09:42] | And the nuts would’ve popped off. | 螺帽也不会脱落 |
[09:49] | Nuts don’t just pop off by themselves. | 螺帽不会自己脱落的 |
[09:55] | We got tool marks. | 有工具的痕迹 |
[09:57] | Vertical striations, evenly spaced. | 垂直的条纹 平均的分布 |
[10:01] | Could’ve been a pipe wrench. | 也许是管钳 |
[10:03] | Maybe whoever maintains the roll coaster uses a pipe wrench to tighten the nuts. | 也许有人维修云霄飞车时用管钳锁紧螺帽 |
[10:07] | Or whoever loosened the nuts screwed up. | 或是有人松开上紧的螺帽 |
[10:22] | It’s Tessa. | 这是泰莎 |
[10:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[10:30] | How could this … ? | 这怎么会…? |
[10:36] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[10:41] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:45] | She’s beautiful, isn’t she? | 她多漂亮 不是吗? |
[10:51] | Ma’am, the coroner believes that Tessa died over twenty-four hours ago. | 女仕 验尸官认为泰莎死于24小时前 |
[10:55] | Had you reported her missing? | 你有报失踪? |
[11:00] | Couple nights a week, she’d sleep at her friend Carrie’s. | 每个礼拜有几晚 她会在她朋友凯莉家过夜 |
[11:04] | There’s just the two of us. I’m a waitress. Work nights.That way I can … make her breakfast and be there when she gets home from school. | 只有我们两人 我是女侍 上夜班 这样我就可以 帮她做早餐 她放学时我也在家里 |
[11:19] | When was the last time that you saw her? | 你最后一次看到她是什么时后? |
[11:22] | Yesterday morning. I got home around 6:00. We made pancakes. | 昨天早上 我六点左右到家 我们一起做煎饼 |
[11:32] | I packed her lunch and kissed her good-bye. | 我包好她的午餐 并和她吻别 |
[11:40] | When she didn’t come home from school, I just figured she was at Carrie’s. | 她下课没回家 我以为她到凯莉家去了 |
[11:47] | I should have called, but I didn’t want to be a nag. | 我该打通电话 只是我不想太唠叨 |
[11:56] | I want to see her. | 我想看看她 |
[12:00] | Officer, could you please escort Ms. Press … to the morgue. | 警官 麻烦你陪同派瑞斯小姐到…停尸间 |
[12:21] | When’s the last time you went twenty-four hours without talking to Lindsey? | 你上次和林赛24小时没谈过话是什么时候? |
[12:27] | A single mother, working nights. | 单亲妈妈 夜晚工作 |
[12:29] | I’m just saying, she didn’t check on her own kid, you know? | 我只是想说 她没确认一下自己小孩的状况 |
[12:33] | Ah, you do the best you can. | 她已经尽己所能 |
[12:36] | Introductions. | 简介 |
[12:39] | Shelly Hoffman, 25. Cause of death — lacerated ventricle. | 谢丽 霍夫曼 25岁 死因-脑室破裂 |
[12:44] | Noah Nuland, 15. C.O.D.– Head contusion. The swelling of the brain killed him within minutes. | 诺 努连 15岁 死因-头部挫伤 脑部的肿起立刻致命 |
[12:51] | Now, Gary Clodfelter died of shock. His wife, May, exsanguinated. And their son, Cameron – another head contusion. | 葛利 克露菲特 中风死亡 他的妻子 梅 失血过多 他们的儿子 卡门罗 – 也是头部挫伤 |
[13:03] | What about this guy? | 这个人呢? |
[13:05] | Jim Nevins, 20. Park employee. | 吉姆 尼菲斯 20岁 公园员工 |
[13:08] | Died from a temporal herniation. Impact to the head caused the brain to swell, which, in turn, put pressure on the brain stem. | 死于太阳穴破裂 头部的撞击引起大脑肿胀 迫使脑压升高 |
[13:16] | According the ride operator, there were only five passengers on the roller coaster,and no employees. | 根据操作员的说法 只有五个人在云霄飞车上 没有员工 |
[13:21] | Right. | 对 |
[13:23] | So … maybe Nevins was just an unfortunate bystander. Hit in the head by a falling roller coaster. | 所以也许吉姆 尼菲斯是不幸的旁观者 被掉下来的车撞到头 |
[13:30] | The chicken little theory? But here’s the hitch. | 可想而知? 不过这有个问题 |
[13:33] | The others died roughly ten hours ago. Mr. Nevins’ rigor mortis is fixed. | 其它的人大概死于十小时前 尼菲斯先生的死后僵硬是固定的 |
[13:37] | Body temp puts the time of his death approximately sixteen hours before the others — right around 1:00 a.m. | 由体温推断死亡时间大概早其它人16小时 大概晚上一点 |
[13:48] | Albert… dead men don’t ride roller coasters. | 亚博特…死人是不会去坐云霄飞车的 |
[13:58] | We’re going to need to see the underside of the loading platform. | 我们需要看看平台下面 |
[14:01] | Oh, follow me. Rumor has it the park’s going to shut down Pharaoh’s Fever for good. You know anything about that? | 跟我来 听说公园要关闭法老狂热? 你有听到什么? |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:08] | Newspaper called it “A Death Trap.” An “Accident waiting to happen”. | 报纸把这写成”死亡陷阱” “意外随时发生” |
[14:12] | You disagree with that? | 你不认同? |
[14:13] | Well, she’s old and wrinkled, but I took good care of her. | 虽然这又老又旧 我还是把它照顾的不错 |
[14:22] | Uh, Woody? We’d like to be alone. | 嗯 伍迪 我们自己来就好 |
[14:27] | Holler if you need anything. | 需要什么叫我一下 |
[14:50] | Well, easy access. Wheels are in reach. | 容易靠近 车轮就在举手之遥 |
[14:55] | Anyone could have loosened the nuts from down here. | 也许有人从这松开螺帽 |
[14:59] | Check this out. Is that lubricant, maybe? | 看看这 润滑油? 也许吧 |
[15:03] | It’s a funny place for lubricant. It’s not even on the track. | 在这涂润滑油真有趣 不是该在轨道上? |
[15:05] | I’ll swab it. | 我抹点下来 |
[15:14] | Hey, look at that. | 嘿 看看那 |
[15:18] | That’s worse than just a wrinkle. | 那比老旧更糟 |
[15:20] | It’s got a support beam under it. | 有个支持横梁在下面 |
[15:22] | It’s just a cosmetic problem. | 只是不太美观罢了 |
[15:23] | Sir, you need to step away. | 先生 请你离远些 |
[15:26] | We need some time. This is an active investigation. | 我们还需要点时间 鉴识还在进行中 |
[15:31] | Were you aware that that support beam was detached? | 你发现过那支持横梁脱离了? |
[15:34] | Well, hell, yeah. Fixed it a half dozen times this year. It’s in my maintenance log. | 噢 该死 修了五六次了 在维修记录上有 |
[15:37] | But like I said, that cross bar is supported by the metal beam. | 就像我说过的 那个交叉棒有铁横梁支撑着 |
[15:42] | But since my hours were cut back last November, I’ve had to prioritize my “fix-ums.” | 我的工作时数从去年十一月被减少后 我只能挑重点维修了 |
[15:47] | Yeah, it’s really too back, but, uh, you know– | 那真的有点糟 不过 你知道的 |
[15:50] | Woody, we’d like to requisition your pipe wrench. | 伍迪 我们需要你的管箝 |
[15:53] | It’s, uh, not technically mine | 技术上 这不是我的 |
[15:55] | Are you the only one that uses it? | 这工具只有你在用? |
[15:57] | Yeah, but it’s the property of the park. | 对 不过这是公园的财产 |
[15:59] | Well, I promise we’ll get it back to you. | 我保证会归还给你的 |
[16:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:10] | Yeah? | 是? |
[16:10] | I’m processing the dead park employee’s clothing. The shirt and the pants are covered in red fibers. | 我处理了死去公园员工的衣物 T恤和裤子附着红色纤维 |
[16:17] | Anything distinctive? | 有什么特殊的? |
[16:19] | Well, they’re trilobal. | 那是三叶型纤维 |
[16:22] | Very good. Thanks, Nick. | 很好 谢谢 尼克 |
[16:26] | Well, we need to find a car with a red interior. | 我们要台有红色内装的车子 |
[16:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:34] | The roller coaster broke into one hundred and six parts. I just logged the final piece. | 云霄飞车碎成了一百零六片 我刚组完最后一片 |
[16:39] | Good work. | 干的好 |
[16:40] | I found something a little unusual, for a roller coaster. | 我在云霄飞车上发现了些不寻常的东西 |
[16:49] | Not a sailor, but a … | 不是水手 不过是 |
[16:52] | Semen? Sex on the roller coaster? | 精液?(音近) 在云霄飞车上作爱? |
[16:55] | Or some kid shaking hands with shorty. | 或是有小鬼手淫 |
[17:00] | The release of epinephrine and adrenaline while riding a roller coaster can produce a stimulatory effect. It enhances ejaculation. | 乘坐云霄飞车时分泌的肾上腺素有这样的作用 促进射出 |
[17:09] | Right. But is it probative to our investigation? | 对 不过这和我们的鉴识证据有关? |
[17:12] | Well, um, why don’t you swab a sample, and you can tell us. | 你何不抹个样本下来 然后告诉我们 |
[17:17] | Greg, do we know who the R.O. of this t-bird is? | 葛瑞格 知道这雷鸟车主是谁? |
[17:19] | Uh … Jim Nevins. | 嗯… 吉姆 尼菲斯 |
[17:22] | The dead employee. | 死亡的员工 |
[17:25] | I didn’t realize the cars were relevant to our investigation. | 我不了解这车和我们的调查有和关系 |
[17:28] | Everything’s relevant Greg, until it’s not. | 每件事都有关 直到排除关系为止 |
[17:38] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[17:45] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[17:48] | A pipe wrench. | 一支管箝 |
[17:51] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[17:55] | Greg, may I? | 葛瑞格 给我好吗? |
[18:03] | Blood pool. | 血泊 |
[18:06] | Camouflaged by the red carpet. That explains the autopsy findings. Nevins may have never been in the roller coaster. | 被红色地毯掩饰掉 这解释了验尸时的发现 尼菲斯也许不在云霄飞车过 可能被用管箝杀害 被塞进自己的行李箱 |
[18:12] | Possibly killed by that wrench and stuffed in his own trunk. | |
[18:18] | And, uh, then what? | 接着呢? |
[18:20] | A renegade roller coaster comes along sixteen hours later, and propels Nevin’s body from the trunk to the blacktop? | 一台脱轨的云霄飞车六小时后来了 将尼菲斯的尸体从行李箱弹到柏油路上? |
[18:26] | I’m just following the evidence. | 我只是跟随着证据 |
[18:27] | I’ll call Brass, see if he can find an eyewitness that can place the car in the parking lot at the time of Nevin’s death. | 我会打电话给布拉斯 看看他能不能找出目击者 看见尼菲斯死亡当晚 将车停到停车场的人 |
[18:35] | Uh, so, Woody said that I might be able to help you with your investigation. | 伍迪说我对你们的鉴识工作可能帮的上忙 |
[18:40] | Zack, you close up shop at the Sphinx at night. | 萨克 你负责狮身人面的打烊工作 |
[18:42] | Yeah, Monday to Friday. Uh, class till 3:00. Tutor kids in math till 5:00, and then I head over to the park. We close at 10:00. | 对 周一到周五 学校到三点 兼家教到五点 然后我到公园 我们十点打烊 |
[18:51] | Did you notice any cars in the parking lot after closing on Thursday night? | 周四晚上打烊后 你有注意到停车场有任何车辆? |
[18:56] | Jimmy Nevins. His red t-bird was out there. | 吉姆 尼菲斯 他的红色雷鸟在那 |
[18:59] | Oh, you know Jimmy? | 噢 你认识吉姆? |
[19:00] | Yeah, sure; pretty cool guy. Worked the bumper cars. | 对 当然 很帅的家伙 负责碰碰车 |
[19:04] | I still can’t believe what happened, you know? | 我还是不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[19:06] | I mean, I must have rode that coaster, like, phew, a hundred times, maybe more. | 那云霄飞车 我搞不好坐过上百次了 |
[19:11] | Anyway, sometimes Jimmy stayed after closing. | 不管怎样 有时吉姆打烊后会待着 |
[19:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:15] | Look, I’m not trying to get anybody in trouble, | 嘿 我不想让别人惹上麻烦 |
[19:18] | but occasionally, Jimmy would take his … | 不过有时候 吉姆有时候… |
[19:20] | dates for rides on The Fever, you know? Everybody knew about it. It was really no big deal. | 将云霄飞车当约会场所 你懂吗? 这事大家都晓得 没什么大不了的 |
[19:25] | Do you happen to know the name of his date on Thursday night? | 你知道周四和他约会的是什么人? |
[19:27] | No, sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[19:30] | How did Jimmy get access to the park? I mean, all the power is shut down at night. | 吉姆怎么进的了公园 晚上电源不是都关闭了? |
[19:34] | The same key that opens up the men’s room door opens up all the power boxes at the park. | 开男员工室的钥匙 也开的了公园全部电源箱 |
[19:39] | No kidding. | 是吗? |
[19:40] | It’s just hanging outside Woody’s office. | 就挂在伍迪办公室外 |
[19:42] | What about security? | 警卫呢? |
[19:43] | Nope. Night guy got laid off. Budget cuts last winter. | 没有 夜班的人缩简掉了 预算去年冬天就删减了 |
[19:47] | It’s not like anybody’s going break into an amusement park and steal a coaster, you know? | 没人会抢进这旧公园 偷走云宵飞车 你懂吗? |
[19:53] | X-rayed Tessa’s neck. Blade appears to have perforated her fifth cervical intervertebral disc, lacerating the spinal cord. | 泰莎颈部的X光片 刀锋明显贯穿她的第五颈部椎骨 撕断脊髓 |
[20:03] | Type of trauma suggests we’re looking at asphyxia due to diaphragmatic paralysis. | 典型的伤害 由横膈膜的瘫痪造成窒息 |
[20:11] | It looks like there’s soil inside of her wound. | 看起来她伤口里有土 |
[20:15] | Well, we did find her outside. | 我们是在室外发现她的 |
[20:17] | Right. Should be soil around the wound. And on the wound, but not inside of it. | 对 但泥土应该在伤口周围 和伤口上 不该伤口里 |
[21:38] | Oh, I am the man. | 噢 我找到了 |
[21:42] | Are you? | 找到了? |
[21:44] | I microsilled the pipe wrenches you and Sara turned into evidence. I excluded Woody’s wrench. | 我验了你和萨拉当为证物的管箝 伍迪的被排除了 |
[21:49] | Take a look at the tool marks from the wrench found in the t-bird. On the left, the sabotaged nut. On the right, the test marks. | 看看这个在雷鸟车上找到的管箝的痕迹 左边 被破坏的螺帽 右边 测试的痕迹 |
[21:57] | Perfect match. | 完全符合 |
[21:59] | I have a theory maybe Jim Nevins sabotaged the roller coaster. | 我有个推论 吉姆 尼菲斯破坏了云霄飞车 |
[22:08] | When he left the park, someone attacked him, grabbed his wrench and hit him over the head with it. | 当他离开了公园 有人攻击他 抢走他的管箝 并用它打吉姆的头 |
[22:20] | Did you any prints off the wrench? | 管箝上有任何的指纹? |
[22:23] | I got a partial. And I had a tech print the T-bird. Found two sets of prints on the trunk’s lid. | 只有不完整的 我找过雷鸟上的指纹 在行李箱盖上找到两组 |
[22:27] | One belonged to the vic, the other unknown, but it did match the partial. | 一组是被害者的 另一组不明 不过符合管箝上的不完整指纹 |
[22:36] | That semen from the coaster’s cab was just processed in my lab. All I can say is, Nevins was a cad. | 云霄飞车上的精液刚在实验室处理完 我能说的是 尼菲斯是个混蛋 |
[22:43] | Semen match the dead guy’s? | 精液与死者相符? |
[22:44] | Yup. And Sara spoke to Brass, who says Nevins was known for taking girls on private rides. Pharaoh’s fever was his Spanish fly. | 对 萨拉和布拉斯谈过 尼菲斯常常私下和女孩子坐云霄飞车 法老狂热是他的春药 |
[22:53] | Well, there goes my theory. No one tampers with their sex machine. | 和我的推论相符 没人在他们的性爱机器上动手脚 |
[23:02] | Multitrack digital camera snaps photos of all the passengers. | 相机照下了所有的乘客 |
[23:04] | The park finally sent over their computer, so I’m scanning through the day of the accident. | 公园将他们的电脑送过来了 我将意外发生当天的照片都扫瞄了下来 |
[23:09] | Can you go back in time, to the night before? | 麻烦你将时间倒回去 到前一天晚上? |
[23:12] | Yeah. Why? | 好 为什么? |
[23:13] | Jim Nevins may have been on that coaster. I want to see if anyone was with him. | 吉姆 尼菲斯也许曾在云霄飞车上 我要看看有没有人和他一起 |
[23:23] | Oh. So much for safe sex. | 噢 好个安全性爱 |
[23:27] | Who’s the girl? | 那女孩是谁? |
[23:28] | Reverse one more pic. | 倒一张照片回去 |
[23:35] | Now, that picture’s worth five bucks. | 这张照片值个五块美金 |
[23:37] | Last time stamp of the night was 12:45 A.M. Coroner placed Nevins’ T.O.D at 1:00 A.M. | 最后的标记时间是晚上12:45 验尸官认定尼菲斯的死亡时间是晚上 1:00 |
[23:43] | We need to find that girl. | 我们得找出那女孩 |
[23:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:52] | Got your page. What’s up? | 你拿着文件 什么事? |
[23:53] | Tessa Press took the bus to and from school, not far from here. | 泰莎 派瑞斯搭公交车上下学 就在这不远处 我把她的照片给便利商店经理看过了 她记得在泰莎遇害当天有看过她 噢 这地方到处是小孩子 她能记得她? |
[23:56] | I showed her picture to the mini-mart manager. She remembers seeing her the day that she was killed. | |
[24:01] | Wow. This place is crawling with kids. She remembers her? | |
[24:07] | She says she came in every afternoon and bought a little Debbie and a soda. | 她说泰莎每天下午都会来买个零食和汽水 |
[24:10] | Have we tracked down her friend, Carrie? | 有追查过她的朋友 凯莉? |
[24:13] | Officer Ray did speak with Carrie and her parents, and they confirmed that Tessa sleeps at least two nights a week over their place. | 雷警官已经和凯莉本人及她的家长谈过 泰莎每周都会有两天到他们家过夜 |
[24:19] | And was she supposed to sleep over the day that she was killed? | 泰莎遇害当天晚上本该到他们家过夜? |
[24:21] | I don’t think they had any kind of a schedule. She would just show up, and when she didn’t, they’d assumed that she was at home. | 我想应该没有固定的时间表 她本该出现 却没有 他们以为她回家了 |
[24:27] | Warrick. | 瓦利克 |
[24:29] | I’ve already secured the footage. | 我已经拿了监视带了 |
[24:45] | Oh, roller coaster wacko at 12:00. | 噢 云霄飞车狂人在十二点钟方向 |
[24:49] | I heard you were looking for someone. | 听说你们在找人 |
[24:51] | Sir, do you recognize this young woman? | 先生 你认识这年轻女孩? |
[24:55] | Oh, sure, it’s Cleopatra. She works in food services. Second pyramid on the left. | 噢 当然 这是 克利欧佩特拉(埃及艳后) 她在餐饮店工作 左边过两个金字塔那 |
[25:01] | Thank you, Woody. | 谢谢你 伍迪 |
[25:12] | Hey, can I help you? | 嗨 欢迎光临 |
[25:13] | Actually, we’re looking for Cleopatra. | 事实上 我们在找克利欧佩特拉 |
[25:15] | She’s on break. But can I get you anything? | 她休息中 不点些东西吗? |
[25:19] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[25:26] | Quadratic equations? That’s not easy. | 二元方程序? 那可不容易 |
[25:29] | Glad you think so. I have a “D” average. If I fail the final, my family’s going to Hawaii without me. | 谢谢你这么说 我平均分数是 D 如果我期末考坏了 我就不能和我家人去夏威夷 |
[25:37] | We’re with the Crime Lab. We have some questions. | 我们是鉴识组的 有几个问题想问李 |
[25:47] | I had no idea those cameras worked at night. | 我不晓得照相机晚上也会拍 |
[25:50] | Is your name really Cleopatra? | 你的名字真的是克利欧佩特拉 |
[25:52] | Lisa. Lisa Hunt. | 莉萨 莉萨 杭特 |
[25:55] | Lisa, you know your friend in this photograph is dead, right? | 莉萨 你知道你照片中的这朋友死了? |
[25:59] | Right. | 是 |
[26:01] | You don’t seem too upset about that. | 你对这事似乎不觉悲伤 |
[26:03] | D.L. on Jimmy Nevins: Four years ago, when I was a frosh and he was a senior, he was my Jordan Catalano. Know what I mean? | 关于吉姆 尼菲斯 : 四年前 我还是大一学生 他是大四 他是我的偶像 你了解吗? |
[26:12] | But he didn’t know my name. So four years later, when I started working here, he’s still working here– total loser, but still really hot — | 不过他不认识我 四年后 当我来这工作后 他还在这做事 一事无成的家伙 不过他还是很帅 |
[26:22] | so when he asked me out, there was only one answer: “When and where?” | 所以当他约我时 那只有一个答案 “何时?何处?” |
[26:25] | After hours at the roller coaster. | 下班后在云霄飞车 |
[26:28] | I know, I thought the same thing — cheez whiz. But, I mean, what the hell? I’d never done it on a roller coaster. | 我知道 我想的也是同一件事 – 性 不过 我想 管它的 我从没在云霄飞车上搞过 |
[26:36] | It was your first date. | 你才第一次和他约会 |
[26:38] | You sound like my mother. | 真像我妈的口气 噢 天啊 你不告诉她吧 会吗? 我才刚满十八 我没做什么违法的事 我发誓 |
[26:46] | Oh, god, you’re not going to tell her, are you? I just turned eighteen. There is nothing statutory about it, I swear. | |
[26:46] | Lisa, we need to know what the two of you did when you got off the ride. | 莉莎 我们需要知道你们两人下云霄飞车后做了什么 |
[26:51] | We talked. I mean, not that he had much to say. He offered to drive me home, but I only live a few blocks from here, so I told him I’d huff it. | 聊聊天 虽然也没聊上几句 他要开车送我回家 不过我家离这几条街而已 所以我告诉他不用了 |
[27:01] | Mm, we kissed – way too much slobber. And that was it. | 嗯 我们接吻 有感情些 就这样了 |
[27:08] | Was there anyone else around? | 有别的人在附近? |
[27:10] | I-I didn’t see anybody, but I wasn’t really looking. | 我没看到什么 我也没认真注意 |
[27:21] | I found Tessa. | 我找到泰莎了 |
[27:24] | Yeah, you’re not the only one. | 她不是一个人 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:27] | Can you enlarge it? | 可以放大? |
[27:38] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 那是我 |
[27:40] | And who’s that with you? | 和你在一起的是谁? |
[27:41] | Tessa Press. | 泰莎 派瑞斯 |
[27:43] | You two were friends? | 你们两个是朋友? |
[27:45] | We sat next to each other on the bus. | 在公交车上我们坐在一起 |
[27:47] | She was thirteen. How old are you? | 她十三岁 你呢? |
[27:50] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[27:51] | No, mom, it’s okay. I-I’m 15. I felt sorry for her. The girls picked on her. Made fun of her frizzy hair, her old clothes. Stuff like that. | 妈 没关系的 我十五岁 我感到很遗憾 女孩子们作弄她 取笑她的卷发 她的旧衣服 诸如此类 |
[28:02] | She’d sit next to me, and they’d leave her alone. | 她会坐在我旁边 女孩们就不会来惹她了 |
[28:06] | In the photo, you’re grabbing her arm. | 相片里 你拉着她的手臂 |
[28:07] | It wasn’t like that. I just got my learner’s permit. My mom was waiting in the car. | 不是这么一回事 我刚拿到我的学习驾照 我妈在车里等我 |
[28:13] | We were just going to get slushies. I saw Tessa in the parking lot. | 我们要去转一转 我看到泰莎在停车场 嘿 泰莎 嘿 |
[28:17] | Hey, Tessa. Hey. | |
[28:19] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[28:20] | You want a ride, just door to door? | 想当个便车吗?到这邻近逛逛? |
[28:21] | No, that’s okay. | 不 谢了 |
[28:23] | Oh, come on. You’re not scared to drive with me, are you? | 噢 拜托 我开车你不放心吗? |
[28:25] | No, it’s okay. I got it. | 不 谢了 有人载我 |
[28:29] | She said she was getting a ride from someone else. | 她说有人会载她 |
[28:32] | Did she say who? | 她有说是谁吗? |
[28:33] | No. But when we pulled away, I saw her getting into a truck. I didn’t see the driver. | 不 当我们分手后 我看她搭上一部货车 不过我没看到司机的脸 |
[28:46] | I’ve got a question for you. What substance contains the following ingredients: | 有个问题考考你:什么物质含有以下成份 |
[28:50] | Sorbitol, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, | Sorbitol, cetyl 酒精, isopropyl myristate, [药物成份] |
[28:53] | glyceryl, stearate, peg-100 stearate, petrolatum, benzylalcohol, titaniumdioxide and purified water? | 甘油 , stearate, peg-100 stearate, 矿脂, 苯甲基, 钛 和 纯水? |
[29:00] | Okay, I assume that you’ve identified the substance we found on the roller coaster track? | 好的 我想你已经验出我们在云霄飞车轨道上找到的东西 |
[29:04] | Correct. It’s doxepin ointment. | 正确 这是多塞平软膏 |
[29:10] | Sounds Klingon, huh? | 听起来像克林贡语 对吧? (Star Trek里的外星人 星舰迷有人在研究这种语言) |
[29:12] | Anyway, uh, it’s prescribed by doctors to treat dermatological inflammations caused by contact with certain types of plants. | 这药物需经由医师处方 用在治疗与某些植物接触产生皮肤性发炎 |
[29:20] | Maybe whoever messed with the tracks transferred the ointment when they loosened the wheels. | 也许对轨道动手脚的人在松开轮子时 将软膏沾到柱上 |
[29:28] | Your killer has a rash. | 你找的凶手发疹子 |
[29:30] | And we need to catch it. | 我们得逮到这家伙 |
[29:37] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[29:37] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[29:38] | Hodges analyzed the trace from inside Tessa’s wound. | 候吉斯分析了泰莎伤口中的痕迹 |
[29:41] | It seems it was zoodoo. | 可能是 Zoodoo |
[29:44] | Come again. | 再说一次? |
[29:45] | Hoof stock. It’s a combination of feces from rhinos, zebras, and bison. | 堆肥 包括了犀牛 斑马 野牛的粪便 |
[29:50] | You’re kidding? | 你在开玩笑? |
[29:50] | They say that the smell of wild animal crap keeps the deer away. | 据说野生动物粪便的气味可以使鹿离远些 |
[29:54] | Who knew? Uh, so can we track the source of … ? | 谁知?我们可以追踪来源到….? |
[29:58] | There is a zoo in Auckland that exports it. And there’s only one landscaping company in Clark County that imports it — ADL. | 奥克兰有一个动物园出口这个 在克拉克郡只有一家造园公司 ADL 进口这个 |
[30:06] | I contacted ADL, and guess what they told me? Couple of months back, they were hired by the victim’s mother. | 我连络过 ADL 猜猜他们告诉我什么? 几个月前 受害者的母亲雇用过他们 |
[30:22] | Hmm. ADL landscaping. Must’ve been a big job — she hired them months ago. | 嗯 ADL 造园公司 必定是个大工程 几个月前雇用他们 |
[30:32] | Zoodoo. | |
[30:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:44] | Hi. I just left you a message. Any news? Honey, these guys are from the crime lab. | 嗨 我刚留了信息给你 有任何消息? 亲爱的 他们是鉴识组的 |
[30:54] | Justin Mack, my boyfriend. | 贾斯廷 马克 我的男友 |
[30:57] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[30:58] | Hey. Could I have a word with you outside for a moment? | 嗨 可以到外面谈谈吗? |
[31:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:02] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[31:12] | May I? | 可以吗? |
[31:14] | How can you be sure it was Justin’s truck? | 你怎么能确定那是贾斯廷的货车? |
[31:18] | At this point, we’re just following a lead. How long have you known Justin? | 在这个时后 我们只是顺着形势 你认识贾斯廷多久了? |
[31:25] | Uh … few months. Hired him to lay sod. Now we’re in the midst of an outdoor overhaul. | 嗯…几个月 雇用他植草皮 我们正在翻修室外景观 |
[31:36] | And where’s Tessa’s father? | 泰莎的父亲在那? |
[31:37] | L.A., maybe. I don’t know. I haven’t heard from him since the divorce. He’ll find a way to blame me for this. | 也许在洛杉矶 离婚后就没有他的消息了 他一定会因这件事责怪我的 |
[31:45] | You see, Raina said it was important for Tessa to take the bus to school. Said it helps build independence. | 是这样的 莱娜说泰莎自己搭公交车上学很重要 说这帮助她培养独立性 |
[31:51] | But sometimes I’d pick her up at the bus stop, buy her an ice-cream cone, and drop her off here. | 不过有时我载她到汽车站 买个冰淇淋给她 放她在那下车 |
[31:57] | Did you pick her up that afternoon? | 那天下午你有去载她? |
[31:58] | Look, I know there are a lot of whack-jobs in the world, and you’re just doing your job, but watch it. | 我知道有很多重大的工作 你只是在尽你的本份 不过小心点 |
[32:05] | You mind if I take a look in the back of your truck? | 介意我看看你的货车后车箱? |
[32:09] | Don’t you need a warrant? | 你不是该有张搜索令 |
[32:10] | Only if you deny me access. | 除非你拒绝搜查 |
[32:12] | Go ahead. | 请吧 |
[32:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:16] | Have you ever left Tessa alone with Justin? | 你曾让泰莎单独一人和贾斯廷一起? |
[32:18] | Sure. He’s over here all the time. He’s a good man. He wouldn’t hurt anybody, especially not Tessa. | 当然 他常常来这 他是个好人 他不会伤害任何人 尤其是泰莎 |
[32:32] | Damn, I keep expecting her to walk through that door. | 该死 我一直期待她从门那出现 |
[33:10] | In 1988, your client was arrested for a drunk and disorderly. | 在1988年 你的当事人由于酒醉及妨害治安被捕 |
[33:14] | our fingerprints were then entered into our database. They match the fingerprints that we found on this shovel. | 指纹就是那时记录到资料库的 和铲子上找的指纹相符 |
[33:25] | The blood on the blade matches your daughter’s DNA. | 锋口处的血液与你女儿的DNA吻合 |
[33:30] | My client is landscaping her backyard with her boyfriend. Explains her prints on his shovel. | 我的当事人和他的男友一起整理后院 这解释了铲子的指纹 |
[33:36] | They were the only prints on the shovel. | 铲子上只有她的指纹 |
[33:38] | Justin wears work gloves. | 贾斯廷工作戴手套 |
[33:40] | Which explains the absence of his prints. | 这解释了为何没有他的指纹 |
[33:44] | That’s possible. But your client’s fingerprints provided a sufficient basis for a warrant to search her vehicle. | 有可能 不过你当事人的指纹提供了她的车子搜索令依据 |
[34:02] | The choice of weapon and the manner of disposal suggest that this was not a premeditated murder. | 由凶器的选择和弃尸的方式来看 这不是预谋杀人 |
[34:16] | You can help yourself here. You can avoid murder one by telling us what set you off. | 你可以帮你自己 你可以免除谋杀罪 如果你告诉我们你被谁设计了 |
[34:23] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[34:25] | Try me. | 试试 |
[34:27] | I bought Tessa a bus pass, and that little slut still gets my guy to pick her up after school. | 我帮泰莎买了公交车定期票 但这个小贱人却要我的男人下课后去接她 |
[34:37] | Raina … | 莱娜… |
[34:37] | Shut up! We all know why. | 闭嘴!我们都知道为什么 |
[34:42] | Why don’t you tell us? | 为什么不告诉我们? |
[34:44] | She was trying to steal him from me. | 她想从我身边抢走他 |
[34:54] | Bye! Thanks, Justin! | 拜! 谢了! 贾斯廷! |
[34:59] | What the hell were you doing with him? | 你跟他在干嘛? |
[35:01] | Mom, he just gave me a ride home. | 妈 他只是载我回家 |
[35:02] | You think you got him wrapped around your little finger? | 你希望他牵牵你的小手? |
[35:05] | He’s just being nice, okay? | 他只是表现善意 好吗? |
[35:06] | Were you nice back? | 你也反应他的善意? |
[35:08] | Don’t do this again, please! | 不要这样了! 拜访! |
[35:09] | You don’t talk to me like that, you little bitch. | 居然这样跟我讲话 你这个小贱人 |
[35:12] | Mom, you’re being ridiculous. | 妈 你越来越离谱了 |
[35:14] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你要去那? |
[35:15] | I’ve given you everything. | 我给了你一切 |
[35:24] | Justin was the best thing in my life. | 贾斯廷是我生命中最可贵的 |
[35:29] | No. Your daughter was the best thing in your life. | 不 你的女儿才是你生命中最可贵的 |
[35:38] | You didn’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[35:42] | I know she was thirteen years old. A child. | 我了解她才十三岁 只不过是个孩子 |
[35:53] | I just got the court order from the pharmaceutical database. Fortunately, dioxipin isn’t widely prescribed. | 我拿到庭谕得以调阅药物资料库 幸运的是 多塞平并未广泛的作为处方 |
[35:57] | FDA only approved it two years ago, and most dermatologists don’t even know what it is. | 食品药物管理局两年前才刚核准这药 大部份的皮肤科医生都还不知这是什么 |
[36:04] | How many names on the list? | 名单上有多少个名字? |
[36:05] | Well, in Clark County, twelve prescriptions were filled. I cross- referenced them with the employees from the park, and I got a hit. | 在克拉克郡 只有十二张处方签 我比对公园员工名单 找到了个线索 |
[36:12] | You want a clue? Her death ended the Ptolemy dynasty’s reign in ancient Egypt, hence making her the last pharaoh. | 给你点提示 她死于古埃及的托勒密王朝 使她成为最后一个法老王 |
[36:19] | Ah, the lovely Cleopatra. | 嗯 可爱的克利欧佩特拉 |
[36:23] | I had a rash. So what? That’s not a crime. | 我是发疹子 那又怎样? 这又不犯法 |
[36:25] | I read the court order. Uh, you found trace amounts of some ointment on the roller coaster tracks? | 我看过庭谕了 你们是在云霄飞车上找到些许的软膏 |
[36:30] | Is that the only reason for this conversation? | 这就是这次谈话唯一的理由? |
[36:33] | Your client had a prescription for doxepin. May we see your arms, please? | 你的当事人领有多塞平的处方签 我可以看看你的手臂吗? |
[36:42] | Rash was on my legs. Went away days ago. You want to see? | 我脚上出疹子 几天前的事了 你想要看? |
[36:46] | Uh, that’s okay. | 嗯 不用了 |
[36:47] | Unless you want to argue that my client stood on her head and held a wrench in her toes, we’re done here. | 除非你认为我的当事人是倒立用脚趾握住管箝 到此为止了 |
[36:52] | Do you know how you contracted the rash, Lisa? | 你知道你为什么发疹吗? |
[36:55] | Best guess, I was getting some help with my homework. | 我猜 当有人协助我的家庭作业时 |
[36:58] | We were studying outside on the grass. Took a break, went for a walk. I think I brushed up against something. | 我们在外边草坪念书 休息时 散步了一下 我想我碰到了些东西 |
[37:05] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”是谁? |
[37:06] | My math tutor. | 我的数学家教 |
[37:07] | And what’s his name? | 他的名字是? |
[37:09] | Zack Lawrence. | 萨克 劳伦斯 |
[37:15] | Do you know if he contracted the rash, as well? | 他也发疹子吗? |
[37:17] | Yeah. Actually, I gave him some of my ointment. | 对 事实上 我给了他一些我的药膏 |
[37:24] | Hey, Zack. | 嘿 萨克 |
[37:27] | Oh, hey, guys. | 噢 你们好 |
[37:29] | We spoke with Lisa. She said she gave you some ointment for some nasty rash you have. | 我们和萨拉谈过 她说她给了你一些治疗疹子的药膏 |
[37:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[37:35] | You know, it’s illegal to use someone else’s prescription medications. | 知道吗?用其他人的处方签药是违法的 |
[37:38] | Is that why you guys are here? | 这就是你们来的理由? |
[37:39] | Not exactly. | 不尽所以然 |
[37:41] | Um, you guys mind if we talk about this somewhere else? | 我们到别的地方谈谈? |
[37:45] | Hey, good idea. Why don’t we go downtown? We can talk there. | 好主意 何不到市区去 我们可以到哪里谈 |
[37:54] | You coming? | 你要来吗? |
[37:55] | You know, I’m going to catch up. | 好的 我随后到 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:26] | Yeah, it’s, uh, just a little bit of a rash. It’s really no big deal. | 这只是个小小的疹子 没什么大不了的 |
[38:31] | Zack, what do you have against roller coasters? | 萨克 你对云霄飞车做了什么? |
[38:33] | What do … ? I-I don’t understand. | 我对…?我不懂? |
[38:34] | This a fingerprint analysis. | 这是指纹分析 |
[38:37] | Zack, I lifted some fingerprints off your broom back at the park. | 萨克 我在公园后面的扫把上采了你的指纹 |
[38:39] | Turns out, they’re a match to prints that we lifted off of Jim Nevins’ T-Bird and the wrench that was used to kill him. | 结果 和吉姆 尼菲斯雷鸟 杀害他的管箝上的指纹吻合 |
[38:45] | Circumstantial evidence at best. | 最佳的证据 |
[38:48] | I also talked to your school principal. You’re a straight “A” student, mathalete. Science team. You had a full ride to Stanford next year. | 我也和你学校校长谈过 你的成绩是甲等 数学天才 科学小组的 明年就可以进入斯坦福大学 |
[38:54] | You don’t sound like the kind of kid that would mess with a roller coaster just for kicks. | 你听起来不是那种为了报复而去动云霄飞车手脚的人 |
[39:02] | You’re a smart guy, Zack. So, uh … let’s talk this out, logically. | 你是聪明人 萨克 让我们把话讲开 照着逻辑来 |
[39:11] | According to your previous statement, when you locked up on Thursday night, Jim Nevins’ car was the only one in the parking lot, right? | 根据你之前的证辞 当你周四晚上打烊时 停车场里只有吉姆 尼菲斯的车是吧? |
[39:18] | Yes, sir, that’s correct. | 是的先生 正是如此 |
[39:20] | And you knew he was staying in the park to ride the roller coaster. | 你也知道他待在公园坐云霄飞车 |
[39:24] | I don’t care about Jim Nevins. | 吉姆 尼菲斯与我无关 |
[39:27] | What about Lisa Hunt? You tutor her, right? Did Lisa tell you that she had a date with Jim? | 莉萨 杭特呢?你的家教学生 对吧?莉萨告诉你他和吉姆有约? |
[39:34] | No, she didn’t say anything. It was all over the park. | 不 她没告诉我 只不过是公园里的小道消息 |
[39:39] | Jim was going to take Lisa on one of his coaster dates. I asked her about it. She said it was a rumor. | 吉姆要和莉萨共度他们的云霄飞车约会 我问过他 她说那是谣言 |
[39:46] | It seems to matter to you that she had a date with Jim. | 看来她和吉姆有约会令你在意? |
[39:50] | Lady, I make $20 an hour tutoring. Why do you think I’d take minimum wage at the Sphinx? | 女仕 我兼家教时薪20美金 你想我干嘛在狮身人面那领这么低的薪水? |
[39:57] | I’m thinking, you want Lisa to see you away from the textbooks. | 我想 你希望让莉萨看看教科书外的你 |
[40:02] | We started hanging out at breaks. Having dinner. And then last week, after tutoring, we went for a walk. And she grabbed my hand. | 我们休息时开始到处走走 共渡晚餐 上周家教课程结束后 我们去散步 她挽了我的手 |
[40:15] | Did you think that meant something? | 你知道这代表什么吗? |
[40:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:19] | But … you didn’t trust her. | 但是…你不信任她 |
[40:24] | No. I wanted to. | 不 我试着相信 |
[40:41] | You tampered with the screws. If she wasn’t lying, she wouldn’t be on the roller coaster. No harm, no foul. | 你在螺丝上动了手脚 如果她没说谎 她不会在云霄飞车 不会受伤 不会出事 |
[40:47] | Oh, but you see, she was lying. | 噢 不过你发现了 她说谎 |
[40:49] | Uh-huh. But you didn’t loosen the wheels enough, did you? | 嗯 不过你没将轮子整个松开 是吧? |
[40:55] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[40:57] | So when the roller coaster didn’t derail, you took things into your own hands. | 所以当云霄飞车没出轨 你亲手解决事情 |
[41:13] | Lisa walked home. Jim walked over to his car. | 莉萨走路回家 吉姆走到他的车上 |
[41:23] | What I don’t understand is why you didn’t go back and fix the roller coaster. | 我不懂的是你为什么不回头将云霄飞车搞好关系? |
[41:29] | Guess I just didn’t think about it. | 也许我没想到 |
[41:32] | You’ll be thinking about it now. And for the rest of your life. | 你可以开始好好的想 用你的一生 |
[41:38] | All right, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Pharaoh’s Fever. Buckle up. Get ready to scream. | 好的 女仕先生们 欢迎来到法老狂热 系上安全带 准备惊声尖叫了 |
[41:43] | I should have caught those loose screws. Used to check ’em every morning, but since management cut back on my hours … | 我早该发现那些松开的螺丝 我以前每天早上都会检查的 不过当经理减少了我的工时后 |
[41:50] | You’re not to blame for this, Woody. | 伍迪 这不是你的错 |
[41:52] | Oh, I just hope they don’t blame the coaster. It may not be the Manhattan Express at New York, New York or the Desperado in Primm, but it-it … | 我只希望人们不要怪罪这云霄飞车 也许这比不上纽约的曼哈顿快车 或是普林的亡命之徒 |
[41:59] | it still makes grown men scream. | 这还是会使大男人们尖叫的 |
[42:01] | My first week in Vegas, I road the Desperado. | 我第一周到拉斯维加斯时 我坐了亡命之徒 |
[42:04] | My first coaster marathon. I rode that monster for a week straight. | 我第一次的云霄飞车马拉松 我整个礼拜都坐那怪物 |
[42:09] | Hmm. The steel phantom, Kennywood Park, Pennsylvania — I actually hold the marathon record there. | 那金属幽灵 肯尼伍公园 宾夕法尼亚州 事实上我是那马拉松的记录保持人 |
[42:14] | Uh, uh. My-my favorite’s still the, um, King’s Island. The Beast. | 我还是比较喜欢 国王岛的怪兽 |
[42:21] | Mm. I presented a paper at an entomology convention in Cincinnati just so I could ride Son of Beast. Head over heels on a wooden track. | 当时我参加一个在辛辛那提市的昆虫学会议 所以我可以坐坐怪兽 全是木制轨道 |
[42:27] | Ah. So, you prefer wood over steel? | 所以 你比较喜欢木制轨道? |
[42:31] | No. Not really. For me, it’s not about the track. It’s about the thrill. | 不 不是这样 和轨道无关 是刺激 |
[42:43] | Synchro: Maxx |